Speaker 1: We are live, so they say, hopefully this time it worked on if TJ. Remind me, if you're on FTJ and your kid two dying hoots, remind me to add the doctor Glidden talked from yesterday on to FTJ because there was some malfunction and once I start, I can't. I mean, I can mess around with it, but it doesn't ever initiate properly after the fact. So something didn't sync up right, so that one didn't go. We just had an unrumbled and uh YouTube instead. It was set up for all three, but it just didn't happen that way. All right, Well, hi, Hi, I didn't expect to be on today that there's a there's some things, and I'm gonna get started on a big I got another wholesale internet order. No, that's mixing two things together. I have internet orders, plus I have a wholesale order to get out before the twenty ninth, at the very latest, the first to San Diego, and so I gotta get that done. Do you like the color? It was extra small? Not not every extra small is created equally, because I usually can't fit in an extra small, But okay, okay, with good than the black background I think so I have. It's gonna be lots of video today and commentary probably, but there's some things we need to see, and I got to do a little bit reading and I got I'm going to share with you. You know, Kevin Anna was on my show before, the guy who wrote murdered by Decree. There's some people out there, including one person who I used to hang out with on Sundays, who thinks it's a big liberal scam. Whenever Native Americans complained about stuff like when they're being mass murdered and their children stolen, like somehow that's not a real thing. Because all these because they did make them into a bunch of alcoholic liberals, that's not untrue, and they support the very politics that murdered their families in the hundreds of years of Jewish Jewish British you know, imperialism, because that's really where it came from. It came from the banks, and it came from the the trades. The trades by which I mean slavery, human trafficking, drugs, sugar, everything that had lots of money in it. So those things, if you can't really hold England accountable for anything that they did after the sixteen hundreds because or the late sixteen hundreds, because after William of Orange indebted his people to the loan that he took to fight his own ship. That was it. That was there was, There was no longer sovereignty. The banks owned the people. Same here, ye didn't if you didn't want to buy that. Well, we'll get into that about the war bonds. Why isn't I Why'm I doted? I'm like going slow? Now the hell's that? Anyhow? Walk us through a typical day for you.
Speaker 2: Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, and uh after that, I just sort of space out for about an hour.
Speaker 1: Tell me.
Speaker 3: Space out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working.
Speaker 1: I do that for probably another hour after launch two.
Speaker 2: I'd say in a given week, I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real actual work.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was from me to you on my schedule late. Alright, let's get into let's pop up everybody who's pop up a ble and I see what's going on here? All right, we've gained another two over on FTJ. Well, we're climbing up there in the ranks. I coocked the button. Give me there, I cook the fucking button. What is going on? Alright? Empty chat for now and empty people? Is someone there? Awesome? And yeah it's a new name instead bb Dan dar as in thor Right. I just thought it would be funny and the Sun s u n of w All. That would be the name of the the movement that we're going to put together about the real benevolent cod. I am only half kidding about that. I'm not really kidding at all. I just don't want to coach you crazy with it right away. Hello, mister George Rockwell, let's see, and we got everything going rock and roll here, good, good, good. I seed to check YouTube real quick, make sure that's good. Allow me to do that. Oh wow. We went from yeah, I don't get this, all right, I put out this really nice and then let me let me start with the actually because yesterday I was supposed to read this and until I forgot to, Ellen canceled their membership. This is what I mean, man, this is what I'm fucking talking about. This is the fucking shit. Okay, all right, so this is the joke. This is the joke of life, right, this is the fucking bullshit. Here let me go ahead and just read to you what I just recently freaking posted, and then you can tell me the joke of fucking life. Can you see it? Okay? All right, good, Let's scroll down a little bit here. Let's get to the one. Where the hell is it? That's not it? Where is the Where is the one that I posted?
Speaker 4: Hm?
Speaker 1: Hm ah? Here is probably this one?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: I just threw this in as a filler because people look at photos rather than just text, right, So I said, let me know. This is two days ago, I said, I posted the edit series thus far into the main thread. If for some reason you can't act system because I also made it a collection, let me know and I will work on fixing it. You should be able to see them and play them without issue, I said, we have. It appears a couple more important details to cover in the EDDA, and some clarification or rather validation of some of my interpretations that I found to be on target. When looking through the final pages of Woodell's notes, it feels very liberating and invigorating having gone over this information. I hope it has made the same positive impact on you at long last. The monsters under the bed, the religions of fear and punishment have been disintegrated by this beacon of light shining through the ages from our ancestors. Between what this edda and the contemporary inscriptions in stone, we have at long last broken from our amnesia as a people, if not as a species. Couple that with the liberating and empowering message of true health that doctor Glidden and doctor Monzo have taught us, and I'd say we do important work here. Maybe it takes some time devoted to the study of both before we fully realize and appreciate the gravity of what we've learned. But if that time is taken, we should be looking at a whole world, at the whole world in a different way. I see a loving nature to this place. Then when you recognize it, it in turn welcomes and enriches you. It's not man, or at least all men that have a tragic flaw. Nature has been prostituted and substituted for the artificial, and that is what makes life seem hollow and evil. We can choose to get off that high speed rail into oblivion anytime we want. We can embrace the natural world, natural order, natural law, and a benevolent creator who is incapable of wickedness, a creator who isn't obsessed with punishment and retribution. We just us learned that real men, heroic ancestors of ours were the inspiration for, or rather the plot devices co opted to spin the corrupted narrative of religions. Now we know the goodness within us, and we understand the darkness they added was not ever part of us or our heritage. Rather than reject their lives and be antagonists, we can simply embrace that which we know to be the truth and leave their poison fruit to rat on the vine. B. B. Dan, beautifully written NFA says Okay, So today I threw this one down and I said, I am giving everyone a chance to catch up with these longer streams I've been doing. I did two yesterday, and unfortunately there was some glitch with the FTJ, so I have to manually import that Doctor Glitton talk later. I appreciate everyone's comments and kind words. I was given a wholesale order for hot sauce with a deadline, so today I'm gathering supplies and getting the bulk of it prepared and started. I should be back tomorrow at whatever I regular time, I've not been keeping consistent.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 1: I said, we really need a big push of subscribers on the YouTube channel, and I know I keep saying that. I promise I'll stop saying it when the subscriber count eclipses what we have on Rumble. The fact is no one takes you seriously until your past ten thousand subscribers, and no one really cares what your subcount is. On platforms outside of YouTube, that goes for viewers and sponsors. If you want sponsors and them again with the caveat of I have to believe in what they're doing monetization that amounts to more than crumbs. You need to build where more users are. Remember Rumble has about sixty seven million versus YouTube at two point five three billion, which would you prefer to advertise on if you were the perspective company. If we build the channel, then people don't have to be asked as much to directly support it because it will sustain it sell itself, and the more followers you have, the more followers you attract. In the catch twenty two of psychology, if I'm going to write book two, We're going to need support one way or the other. The goal is to pass ten thousand. I'm talking about followers on both Rumble and YouTube. We should have no problem doing this, and your effort to like and share the videos makes a huge impact on this. Interacting with the content and leaving comments also helps big time. The more activity, the better. Thank you for being awesome to it, And I said being booted from Spotify was definitely a big hit to the podcast visibility and ad rev received from it. Most people listened on that platform and on and like people on YouTube, that's the only one they think exists and won't look for you anywhere else. And that's the truth creatures of habit. So what happens when I make that plea out to people? I get one person here too, dropping off of the Patreon support, and I lose two subscribers over on YouTube. I just gained them back plus two more. But it's just what I'm It's just the way fucking It's almost like somebody's watching you and fucking with you, because it seems like the exact opposite that you that you like, you put your heart into something and say something and like, oh yeah, motherfucker, you want something. Boom is what you get instead? It's like, Wow, holy shit, people are dicks right right right. It's like, wait for that exact day, that exact plea, that's the perfect timing to say fuck you. It's like, if you wanted to walk out and bow it gracefully, you should have done it, like at a different time. Anyhow, it is what it is, and this is why I say the only people that are important are your family and people you know directly. Everyone else can go fuck themselves because most of the time they just drag you down, drag you straight the hill. Hello Galactic fire pants? No T shirts? Okay, Mayby fair pants do I don't know? Hello Raymond. All right, so let's get this thing started. We're gonna do a little bit of the.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 1: I saved it all on Instagram. There's lots of videos here, but there's some stuff that I ran into that was pretty important. I might start. One of them is eight parts, like series, it's one. It's one short documentary broken into parts. But I was gonna start with part four and move our way from there. But I'm thinking mine, it's not that long. Just to do all of them all right, one last time, because it's just it's fun to do. Yeah, I like that one. Yeah, all right, So for those of you out there who can who actually know what I mean when I say the word description and don't pretend like they don't, go ahead and look for the stuff in the description as I point you a tour and like you know, the Hot Sauce website sent for fry LLC, which is right here, is where you can get the book Hot Sauce Beateen contact me, YadA YadA, and you can also from that site. Just click doctor Glyndon's picture and get to his site and then use Ballbussers for the fifty percent off for his membership whether it's monthly or annual, whichever one you choose. And then on the other side, you got doctor Manzo and you can get his book for fifteen percent off using the code that if it's just if you just click that link again, it'll already automatically put it on there. And there's this one and then there's the copy that's electronic. But this is the practitioner's guide. This is good for you and for other people like you can help put yourself and others. There's a you know, self applications and applying to others. And then on the other side of that, you have and a lot of people this is like a super popular one, the Azure Well products. And if you want me to go through that again, of which ones would be like getting to use the ninety essentials because it might be a little bit more budget friendly. I still don't think that there's anything better than the Osteo effects for magnesium and calcium. I don't think there's anything out there that's as good as that. But if you want alternatives with the other stuff, I can help you out with that. Just let me know and I'll even put it in the video. All right, So let's get going. Yeah, with the this thing, you have to you have to click it first so it's fresh, otherwise it's not in your list, all right.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Yeah, so during the last ning, so she said, so what do you what are you thinking or something like that. I didn't catch that part. You know what, Let's do it again. Now that I have it off of the it's off of it starts off on mute, right, what are you thinking about here?
Speaker 9: You got so during the Las Vegas shooting, Steven Paddock supposedly spent over three thousand rounds of ammunition over the course of ten minutes from twenty seven Air fifteens, each equipped with bump stocks, but that would have required him to drop a gun for another after each thirty round mag was empty, and then reload each of the twenty seven hours at least four times over. That's even despite the fact videos from Survivor are showing non stop stream of bullets at a fire rate much higher than that of a bump stock Air fifteen and resembling more of a fire rate similar to that of an M two forty light machine gun, and investigative photos of Paddock's hotel room where he shot from only showed fifty spent shells. And what about once when the FBI took over the investigation, Paddocks have somehow burnt down and destroyed all the evidence. In years later, America's mass shooting is still ruled to have no motive, and even after Paddock's brother went on air claiming nothing made sense, the following day he was arrested for possessing several hundred terabytes of child porn on a twenty year old computer running on Windows ninety five.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a little weird, right, but that's how the FBI rolls all doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: And this is according to the FBI.
Speaker 1: Nothing nothing do you that's leasy was smart enough to respond to the person rolling your hair with another just as dopey response, and when he was actually thinking, so here's something interesting.
Speaker 10: There are still threats of legal things even these days.
Speaker 1: About so here goes Eva Heart, Titanic survivor. There was another ship and they deliberately ignored us, evil conspiracy and plain sight.
Speaker 10: The ship that was so close to us was the Californian or not? I mean, I saw that ship terribly close. And the other thing I'm saying is that I didn't see a ship nineteen miles away. I saw a ship that was so close. And they said at the time it was less than nine miles away. Now they're trying to stay it was nineteen I saw it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: It wasn't just lights on the horizon. You could see it was a ship. And I saw our rockets being fired, which that ship must have seen.
Speaker 11: Well, this inquiry says.
Speaker 10: That they did see it, but they didn't think it a poort into danger. But I would have thought in the middle of the Atlantic, in the middle of the night, that rockets must mean trouble. I entirely agree with my dear doctor Bellar's words. He said the whole thing was a tribute to men's arrogance, and I agree with that that man can be so arrogant as to build something and plain that it is undestroyable. If you like, this is the most errant thing to say. And as I say all these years later, this interest is profound, and it's because there was no one need for anyone to die. No one should have died. Had she had enough life birds for two and a half hours and then very smooth scene, nobody would have died. And one life is worth more than their ownership. That is what I saw, That is what I remember. And there are hardly any of us now to share this memory. Of course, I'm the only living survivor now that can remember it and get about, so to speak. But I don't think it's anyone that can really tell the whole story of it.
Speaker 1: It's kind of sad.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what the evil does. This is what this eating night colt in modern days has been doing. This is extremely jacked up. And then don't pay attention to the person. I don't know why they do these split screens and just stare at you or nod their head or point at the feather like obviously I'm going to be paying attention to the thing that's making noise and actually doing things. You don't need to point at it in neither head. That that is the most ridiculous. It's like one it parrots or sheep, monkey see monkey do it's everybody does that on TikTok and social media. You don't you know, adding anything to the video. You're just pointing it out. Well, wonderful.
Speaker 10: Okay, you're saying they're brainwashing.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're saying these people that are experts in brainwashing is using the Department of Education of brainwash our children.
Speaker 4: What are they after? Why are they doing it?
Speaker 8: Well, if you want to move a country from an and.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry if you're covered from head to toe like papers for drawing on not yourself, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Come on, free individualistic economy, which we have yes or have I had? Okay, to a planned economy. You have to do it through the schools. You have to dumb down and brainwash, change.
Speaker 11: The attitudes and values.
Speaker 4: You have to completely.
Speaker 8: Social engineering has to go on constantly and many teachers know what I'm talking about, and I will. People are going to say, well, when did this start? And who on earth ever did this? Whoever, why would a plan like that be allowed to be carried out? That's right, Well, then you have to go back to nineteen thirty four, which I will do, and we have to go to the three Prime Fork. Okay, So I do think that the watershed year, although you can go back to the early part of the century when the Rockefeller Foundation and the Carnegie Corporation were deeply involved in education, and that it was decided then that Carnegie would deal with the international part and Rockefeller domestic. They commissioned the American Historical Association to put together a study of the social studies, and it came.
Speaker 4: Up with lots of volumes.
Speaker 8: But I have one little volume, Conclusions and Recommendations for the Social Studies, And basically that.
Speaker 1: Little one is an original book.
Speaker 8: I wish I brought it with me, too bad, but I don't even dare let it out of the house.
Speaker 1: It's so important.
Speaker 8: It called for changing the United States through the schools, from a free, individualistic economy to a socialist, collectivized planned economy in the new world order. It says that in the book, Yes, and that book was written when in nineteen thirty four by who it was, the car Gee Corporation paid for the American Historical Association put it together.
Speaker 1: The freaking Oave, Eden Lake Coult funded by the Rothschilds. Rockefeller was an agent. Carnegie was an agent. This is what we're talking about here. This is what was developing. At the same time they were terraforming our banking institution so that they would then own us as property as collateral for the debt. They were also altering our minds to accept the change. Communism came from a different direction here. It the same that poisoned that which was there and left just the shell of it, and everything on the inside has rotted like a freaking eucalyptus tree that comes crashing down out of nowhere. That's exactly what they did in Egypt. This is what they did in all other kingdoms that are Gothic ancestors. Had they allowed our reputation, our stamp on and things as a slowly eroded our morality and changed us into them, bringing about human sacrifice, bringing about these rituals. This, this, this superstition of their of their pharmachaea and their witchcraft, and their freaking and their sorcery, all their bullshit, all of their religions, all of their beliefs, corrupting our own pure belief and a belief that doesn't cause harm because it doesn't require you to constantly appease an invisible an invisible make belief friend, right. But with them, they're the arbors. They're the middle man. They're always the middle man between you and God or gods. And they're going to tell you. They're going to tell you what you need to do because oh, I don't know, shit happens. And there wasn't as much food this year as last year, it wasn't as much rain. And they're gonna say, you pissed off the gods you need And if they're the ones that want to destroy you, what better way then a random king for day type of sacrifice, the idea of immolation of the wife with the king when they die. So then you make orphans out of the children that make them, make it easier for this sinister, parasitic, malicious, subversive priestcraft to them either poison those children if they feel like it, or groom them into the thing that they want them to be, to alter the society's that's in place. This is the how evil and sinister this Eden Knite serpent slash wolf cult has become and was then this is what repulsed our our ancestors and what's killing us now? And what how do we look at our children and not doing anything and not say anything and that warn even if it's on deaf ears, What are you how are you going to live with if there's even an eternity knowing that we've failed our children, if we don't get enough people actively involved in preventing what they're doing to us, because right now they're going to do it without any resistance whatsoever they are it's happening.
Speaker 4: And how can people get that book in the library?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, no, they can't. They were very instrumental in getting the Elementary and Secondary Education Act pass, which, as I said before, changed education from knowledge content based academic to performance based behavior. Uh.
Speaker 1: And from that time on, the proper behaviors is rewarded. Having a mind of your own is it's punished, it's not incentivized. Being an idiot in the class means the rest of the class have to learn at the level of that person, rather than force that person to work harder. These poisoned pills that they throw into your children's brain along the way of them being flawed for their for what they what they were born as. But not if you're not if you're anything but a white person, right, and you're just uh, you're just naturally racist or you're naturally this you have to learn CRT. You have to learn all this other bullshit, not to mention the fact that if you are creative and if you do have it, you know, if you have an imagination and you're innovative, that is all attempted. They attempt to dull and uh, what's the word discourage brilliance. That's not accept that's not something that makes you dependent on the system. That so they have to make they have to discourage that as being a flaw or something weird, and they need to mock and they will even get children, other children involved in that. This is how sick these people are. And they think that I don't I don't know how people can say that they think that they're doing good. How do they think that these are these are people with a serious problem. They pick mental defectives to be teachers. They pick people who can't keep their politics, their gender politics because they're mentally ill out of the minds of children. They don't know. They don't they're not parents themselves. That should be a requisite to be a teacher. I think that might keep people from going off the freaking deep end. Make them have to be parents and not parents who are you know, transitioning their children either. That's insane and evil. That is the cult. That is the sibiling cult. That's the cult of both all of them. They do this shit. The Masons even have a freaking little shouldn't because it's part of the Cabbalism. Anything that you can do to destroy that which is pure is an attack on what they claim is the mistake God's goodness getting into other people that aren't Jews, that aren't this cult. In reality, that was a mistake. They need to suck it out of you. They need to stomp it out of you, one way or the other and bring it back the source. So the Knights are better, more brilliant, and more beautiful you are. They will that you are the prime target. You stand out at all, You're the prime target.
Speaker 8: Because that was necessary for what we're looking at now with school to work.
Speaker 1: School to work.
Speaker 8: Agenda is the planned economy is performance based.
Speaker 4: So they're training workers.
Speaker 8: They're training thinkers.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 8: At that time you had a general a Baptism, a Canadian general psychiatrist who was a very close friend of Alger Hisses, and he gave a speech in nineteen forty five to the World Health Organization which basically recommended getting rid of the conscience.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yes, and he said we would do it through the schools. We would retrain the teachers to be little psychiatrists. He said, it is an international system they're looking at. They're going to change the behavior of the children, they're going to change the teachers training, they're going to do everything.
Speaker 11: He told them everything, and they didn't believe them.
Speaker 1: No, they just let well, you know what goes on.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, somebody, Michael Bridges just sent me something. I'm as well just put this up here while we're here. What's up, Michael bergis? So this is interesting. So this is the parasite the incertains the eyeball during the Black Eye Club ritual. So you don't reason why I bring this up is because I'm not opposed to the idea that there may very well be an actual parasite, literal parasite involved here, and in fact, I'm quite certain there is in addition to the fact that these people themselves are parasites, but simply that I think sometimes their own television and movies whatever tell you a little bit of the truth. It could be in symbolic form. Maybe it isn't. But everything that we know about parasites and there, and they're flat out denial that parasites have anything to do with illness is kind of a kind of interesting. They can alter the way you think, the way you behave, what you're attracted to, what you're you know, it's it can manipulate you. And it's supposed to be this tiny little thing that how does it do all that? How does it know how to manipulate your chemistry and all this stuff and do this unless we don't really know the truth about consciousness in general? And then who the hell makes nano? How small does something have to be before nano can be made? Like what you would have to scale something down to the size of nano? If it has moving parts in it? How do you assemble it? How do you assemble something that's beneath microscopic size with moving parts. It's like the world's small battery. As I've mentioned before, with all the gears, Like, how the hell do you assemble that? What would you what tools would you use? You couldn't possibly even conceive of something like that unless you had something that you were communicating with that was that small. And then people say, well, the technology came this is the simple shit. Answer, Well, the technology came from the demons or the fallen ones, and blah bah blah, the fallow ones are the fucking goss because that's a whole fucked up story anyway, and we were telling, you know, the the the the asas or the lords. The lords would be just like the noblemen, the leaders, the mayors if you want, or the of governors of territories that say, hey, stop mingling with these freaking uh Caldie scumbags and semites because every time we do shit happens we have, we create monsters and then they turn it into something else, right, because that's the Semites telling the story, so obviously it has to go to a different direction and they can't have any mention of us. And but anyhow, we can need, we need to demystify and get the superstition out of our heads of the past. This makes sense. Did anybody ever see that X files where they're putting the thing in the guy's ear and it's like an homage to the the thing in a way, but they they've held the guy down, they put the little worming thing in the guy's ear. Yeah, and then he turns into they can they can pretend to be normal, but when when they're uh, when they're found out, they get very violent. Right. So I'm not opposed to the idea that there's also a true parasite involved in the ritual, because ever since the dawn of time, which would be anything after the Eaton Knite cult was destroyed or prior to that, to be initiated into the higher up sorcery division of this, maybe the reason why they are the way they are is because they do have some kind of presence in them. I think just doing the black magic itself snuffs you out of like once you once you are you bring yourself to be capable of doing harm to an infant or a child. There's no there's no God left and you that's that has departed man, you have no more empathy. It's it's dead. But they if there's in the initiations and the rights and rituals. There's always something that is that people drink, and most of the time it's either supposed to be it either is blood or it's supposed to be blood. So what better place and what there's there's if you're consuming something, what better place for it to be in some sort of parasite transfer. They're probably not even telling you about it, but through this thing, and you're giving up in your death and resurrection, you are in the back seat. Your dark passenger is now under in control, and it can it can allow you, It can use you as a shield whenever it wants, for pr purposes, to keep it self concealed. But when it wants to come out and surface, just like a regular parasite who can operate and manipulate things, it'll be there, it says. According to some theories, this parasite identity is injected directly behind the eyeball. Well, what do you think is in these mmm, we're on YouTube? What do you think is on those things? The cooties nineteenth thing and you know most measles rebella and everything else that they have turned into this new thing. How long do you think that's been going on? How many decades? Why did they start that practice in the first place. What do you think they were putting in you? What do you think that that single fang, that hollow, pointy object represents, but a single fang of a snake the serpent cult. Obviously the snake has two. There's no need for two when you're just popping somebody. Right, The most unnatural way to administer anything because it bypasses your natural system of detoxing things before it gets into your blood. Street. Anytime you do anything that way, you make a different entrance for it. You're shocking your system. I don't care if it's water. You're causing a shock to the system. And anytime you do that, you can throw it off balance. Anytime you do that, you can cause disease. Yep, oh not not Jesse, No Ranson, uh Reese, Witherspoon, godam not Adam Sandler. Now he's obviously a j two Mmmm anyone anyone not surprised? These people should get punched in the face more often. But oh no, not Colombo, God damn it. Peter falk I think he's dead right now, isn't he? Yeah, if you want to be anywhere in Hollywood, hey, look you look, Hey, everybody guess who it is he fights though, So, I mean, I don't know that's a that's your buddies, Joe Rogan. Uh, while the guy who has been super gay since the eighties, no way shut up like he wasn't that. That seems a little bit too late in his career for that to be a thing, right, Like, I think that was just a lover's quarrel with the boy George over here. Branson's on there like twice, Like why why did they do that? He's even wearing the same shirt. It's the same freaking injury, John Cleese. You know, sometimes these people just get roughed up because, uh, let's put it this way. These people who you think are rich, their managers are usually a vase two and they get screwed hard to where they, like Jay Leno, have to gamble in order to try to keep the things that they have. And then, oh, I don't know, he goes rolling down at hill because he didn't pay his bookies and he has a broken arm and a black eye. You see what I'm saying, oh, look who that is. Yeah, that's the new WF guy. Yeah, surprise pride. Now that looks there's no there's no brasion on the outside. That could be pink eye just from getting ah, you know, his boyfriend's finger in his ear and his eyeball or something, you know, a little poop on it. Okay, thanks Michael. Did anybody see that? I hope so? Okay, good, I actually checked that way ahead of time. All right, let's go back to this one.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 1: I think I got they moved me around bitches. Alright, we're gonna we're gonna get into Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington and all that stuff. So stick around you won't want to all right. First of all, I need a public We need to have a public service announcement movement here.
Speaker 14: You've heard it from your parents, your teachers, your friends. You've heard it all your life.
Speaker 15: Stop doing that, stop doing that, stop doing that, stop doing that, stop doing that.
Speaker 14: Well, but in spite of it all, you've never really been able to stop doing that. Heavy But now there's help. Hello. I'm doctor Harvey Feenwhaber, and I've helped thousands of people to stop doing that. People who have been doing that for all of their lives. Now no longer do that. Thanks to doctor Fenwalber.
Speaker 4: I've almost completely stopped doing that.
Speaker 14: But I still do that once in a while, but I don't do that as much as I used to. If you'd like help to stop doing that, send for this informational pamphlet how to stop doing that. Within a few weeks, you'll begin to lose the urge to continue doing that.
Speaker 1: But what if I like doing that?
Speaker 14: Do you need to stop doing that? Send for this pamphlet how to stop doing that? Bocks one oh five nine oh Grand Central Station, New York, not affiliated with Stop touching that, stop picking at that thing, and stop making those noises.
Speaker 2: Right, So here's a black eyed you here giving a COVID shot to a baby today is insane?
Speaker 1: Oh did we He's on YouTube?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 1: But they'll price drinke me because this is how they w all.
Speaker 4: Three of them.
Speaker 6: They get three by the certain You'd have to look up the schedule, but I believe it starts at six months and they get three of them.
Speaker 4: Kind of boom boom.
Speaker 14: I'm just really recommending this.
Speaker 4: It's it's on the look. There's there's a group of people called a C I P. The doctors, usually with vaccine.
Speaker 1: This is your cult. This is the cult of the past in the present. This is what doctor Glidden has been railing against his whole entire life. This is what we talk about. The reason why we discuss it in the manner that we do is because we would sound crazy without enough of the background details, calling it a cult of pharmacue and sorcery all the time. But that's what we're dealing with this. We are in an open air prison. They have moved their way, in co opted, infiltrated from inside. The only thing that looks American is the outside show. There is no constitution, there is no Bill of rights anymore. Those things require our effort to uphold, and we haven't been doing that for the last on hundred and sixty years. We kind of lost the will to fight, I guess after eighteen sixty five, and slowly they've built gradually, I should say not slowly, gradually enough to where most people wouldn't pay attention or couldn't do anything about it if they wanted to anyway, So it was the point, just not enough to arouse suspicion. You have Incorporation eighteen seventy one, you have a crisis, an economic crisis. Eighteen ninety nine you have these are all deliberate, artificial crises caused by Rothschilds.
Speaker 14: And other.
Speaker 1: City of London bankers right here. And then you have nineteen thirteen, the unlawful, completely ridiculous, wickedly evil, contradictory to everything that our country stood for Federal Reserve Act, which placed an embassy of the Rothschilds a new parasitic entity to suck the life of mankind right in this country and become the new law of the land. And in twenty years it put us in bankruptcy, and they had to they had to change our status to enemy combatants enemies of the state in order to confiscate real we're real assets from us, which would be the gold. In the Patriot Act, gold and silver transactions are unlawful, so it is all they all they have to do. And that's already multiple ones in Yeah. At play right now is you know, announce or declare a state of emergency. Patriot Act comes in this fact, and they can either take away all of your hard assets or they can jail you. And I think in the Patriarch they can actually kill you if they should, if they decide to do so. To all these people saying buy gold and silver, yeah, try using it. When they really started start kicking this thing off, try using it. Your neighbors will turn you in for a loaf of bread or an extra day with that molestation, for it's their turn. People you've known for ten years will turn on your family. This is where we're at, and this is coming really fast. Changes are being made and changes aren't being made too. Things that are already in place are just going to be They're just going to carry what they've already decided that they have the power to do a long time ago. It'll just start being exercised. This parasite has been enjoying human suffering through their pharmacia for a long time, and this is just one aspect of it. But this is what everybody trusts without thinking you how many people do you know still go to their doctor. That guy doesn't know he's serving, maybe most likely doesn't know that he's serving an evil, wicked thing. I'm surprised he doesn't recognize that another patients ever get better better too, busy being distracted by the financial incentives from having Oh and by the way pediatrics, they are designed their specific lot in life. The only way that they make money is by having a high percentage of their customers, their tiny little customers fully, So what do you think they care about war, their health, their survival, or their kickbacks. There wouldn't be a pediatrician. There's no need for a family doctor's fine, you don't need a pediatrician.
Speaker 6: Seen interests in their bank accounts that make the recommendations for the vaccine.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean that pediatricians and family doctors are any good. If it's the wrong medicine, it's the wrong medicine. This is why I bring doctor glynnon. That's why I bring doctor Manzaman. That's why I stop bringing mister doofis fucking artists on because he's just another He's a green allopath doing the same bullshit with every gimmick of the freaking week nonsense. He's not bringing anybody to any solutions. He's just cashing in on you while the Titanic singings scenes.
Speaker 6: And they've recommended that six month old. So if your doctor is following the ACIP program, you have to be offered that vaccine. And now that doctor this is Another part of the story is that doctor's likely to lose two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year if they don't do that, because there's incentive given to hospitals and doctors, which is what naively I was on the other end of when I woke up in two thousand and eight and said, wait a minute, why are we doing this stuff to my sick inflamed patients? You're giving more inflammation. It's because the hospital would lose something like forty thousand dollars if they didn't give a vaccine within the first twenty four hours of admission.
Speaker 14: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: And they would get forty thousand if it was all a money game. That's really the bottom line of it. And I didn't know that until a nurse years ago who was a high level administration.
Speaker 11: She said, says, then this is why they do.
Speaker 4: They did that to you.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, Okay, well, at least it makes sense now.
Speaker 4: Nobody who wants to think of it as a business.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to think you're making business decisions at the expense of someone's health giving it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what they do. And it's a cult. We got there's something know that they're Internet, they go through twelve years, give your take of indoctrination, including their their internship or whatever. So what is this one?
Speaker 14: Probably in nineteen thirty.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here we go. Here's some backup on what I was just saying.
Speaker 17: Team the American people had direct veto power against spending policies of the federal government. Because in order for the federal government to borrow any money it had to go to the people. There was no central bank it could go to. It had to sell bonds. If you didn't want to go to war, you didn't buy the bonds. If you didn't want this pork project that the government had in mind, you didn't buy the bonds. It was a very simple system, a republican system, whereby you had veto power economic veto power, and it worked very well until nineteen thirteen. That's how come government managed to stay small because it didn't have an unlimited credit line to go on a shopping spree for eighty years and make you pay for it. So in nineteen thirteen there was this convenient new arrangement made the Federal Reserve Act, created an unlimited credit line for the federal United States government to borrow directly from the Federal Reserve Bank and obligated the American people to pay it back completely bypassing what was our veto power, and they no longer had to come to us directly to ask permission to fund something prior to nineteen.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Okay, so give me a second. I'm gonna I'm just gonna click on this, click on the actual page, and then we'll go from there. What no silent witness. I just gotta catch this thing where it is, no plea, it's not paying the sd So how far doubt is it? Don't upset me? Lock is it? Let's go with the reels, all right?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here is all right, So we'll start with the beginning one of eight. Let's walk our way through them. Yeah. Can you see this? Let's see you can? Yes, you can? Fuck you Barack? All right, there we go open.
Speaker 4: This is a concerted Afric politics of personal destruction. Fuck you, John Podesta.
Speaker 1: Edited by Mouthi Buddha. What I just got the location of this house keeper team out? People sacrifice everything that till their stories.
Speaker 10: I did not really dumb.
Speaker 1: I'm not suicidal. I'm not suicidal. No, no, no, not right now.
Speaker 4: In November of two thousand and nine, a woman named Laura Silsby founded a nonprofit, the New Life Children.
Speaker 1: If you've been watching my show for a while, you know that I talked about her and Nancy Oh what the heller's name is, ze Georgian Senator that they didn't win her re election because she talked about CPSB and the child trafficking ring and she went after she spoke of the adoption and say family acts, Hillary's little project there is being sinister and yeah. Then they found her and her husband murdered and they said it was a murder Suicide's.
Speaker 4: Refuge, which described its mission as attempting to rescue orphaned and abandoned children in Haiti and Dominican Republic. Two months later, on January twenty ninth to twenty ten, Still was arrested for attempting to traffic thirty three orphaned children out of Haiti without documentation.
Speaker 1: These are some of the thirty three Haitian children an American Baptist group allegedly tried to unlawfully take out of the country on Saturday.
Speaker 13: The group's leader, Laura Silsby, says the group paid no money for the children.
Speaker 6: The mistake obviously we made is we did not understand that there was additional paperwork required.
Speaker 19: Yes, to me, it's pretty alarming because we're the legal parents of these children, and we give her explicit instructions not to interfere with them. For her to continue to come and try to find them to take them to the Dominican tells me that her intent is not actually the best.
Speaker 4: The world would later learn through WikiLeaks that Hillary Clinton was sent email updates from Uma Abadeen and other associates regarding Silsby's incarceration and developing legal case. This was not the first time Silsby found herself facing child trafficking charges. Silsby had been you.
Speaker 1: Know, they look just like regular people, right, This is what the sociopath looks like. It looks like everyone else. I mean, you can sometimes tell in the eyes there's a blankness there, there's a sinister lack of there's a maliciousness there, but not often. You know, I can kind of see it because I've been looking at it for so long. But you know, there's most people would just overlook these people because they're not real. They don't really stand out. And that's kind of the point they're not supposed to stand out or draw attention to themselves, right, They're just gonna look like bland people or whatever. And that's the best way to hide. And this is what the Frank has always talked about. Never be outwardly what you are inwardly you can't And then what did sabotaze? Every say? You can't be a true of the true faith if you express it these It's all about spycraft. It's all about espionage. It's all about being a treacherous, sinister, lying, deceiving piece of shit who are harms and does what thou wilt, rather does what you will, what you choose, because it's survival of the fittest. It's how you dominate if you can dominate someone, and it's easy to do that the children, which is sick And what's make these people pathetic? Weasels not to mention demonic pieces of shit. And the one is that they want the most innocent, They want the brightest and most beautiful thing to destroy. This is how this cult works. It's how it's been working for the last five thousand plus years. And it's time to finally stop being afraid of stupid words that they made up like racism, like anti you know, semi colon. Enough is enough.
Speaker 4: Caught once before by Haitian police attempting to traffic forty children out of the country.
Speaker 1: It's not just them, but they're going to fall behind that, They're going to hide behind that, and they're going to be the orchestrators of most of it. So we're gonna have to hit that head on too, not to mention all of their fellow travelers who aren't that. There's plenty of people of well, I don't know, European descent that are freaking neck deep in this type of disgusting, evil shit. They have to be handled as well.
Speaker 4: However, in that incident, no charges were brought against her and she was merely turned back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty freaking kids one time and she was just turned back the border.
Speaker 4: A week after Silsby was apprehended the second time, on February seventh, twenty ten, former President Bill Clinton appointed Silsby a lawyer by the name of Jorge Puelo.
Speaker 1: Oh I bet he has a small hat on, Oh, look, I bet he does.
Speaker 4: Puelo was successfully look he has.
Speaker 1: A small hat on surprise, surprise everybody.
Speaker 4: And getting Silsby's charges reduced to six months. Jorge Puelo also had a colorful history with you human trafficking.
Speaker 1: Of course he does, because he's an oive.
Speaker 4: He was convicted of operating an international sex trafficking ring involving women and underage girls out of Central America, and Haiti, Puelo's wife was also arrested on the same charges. In twenty eleven, Silsby was appointed as CFO of the software company Connexus, and would later become its vice president of marketing. Connexus operates alert Sense, which is the mass notifications.
Speaker 1: Hold on, we gotta go to the next one. And by the way, just so you know, don't be discouraged out there on YouTube, Blend and rumble. I'm reading your comments while we're watching this too, and I'll get back around to them. So don't think I'm not paying attention to those, right, don't continue on. I've been reading them. I saw Tinfoil Tierra on. There is a new name. I haven't seen that before. How are you.
Speaker 4: Connexus operates alert Sense, which is the mass notification software used in FEMA's Integrated Public Alert and Warning System, or IPAUSE.
Speaker 20: The goal is to alert Americans to emergencies like severe weather and missing children.
Speaker 4: One of ipau's functions is to issue Amber alerts to the public in the event of kidnapping. The Amber Alert system was set up during Bill Clinton's presidency. In twenty fifteen, Laura Silsby married Norman Gaylor and took his last name, which is how her name now appears on the Connectus website. How does a woman who has caught multiple times attempting to traffic children internationally get promoted to the executive team of the pre eminent kidnapping warning system in the country, And why did the Clintons intervene in her trial.
Speaker 18: We're going to continue to provide support as we do in every instance like this, to American citizens who have been charged and hope that this matter can be resolved in an expeditious way.
Speaker 4: The morning of July twenty sixth, twenty nineteen, Twitter users saw hashtag Clinton body count trending, just weeks before Jeffrey Epstein had reportedly committed suicide in his prison cell. The phrase Clinton body count was nothing new and had become a meme in forums across the internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody was found without a head and they said it was natural causes. Died of natural causes. I guess that's the part that makes sense, because if you die, it would be natural causes to die. If you didn't have a head, it'd be pretty unnatural if you are still alive without a head. So in that sense, I guess they were right years prior.
Speaker 4: It references the seemingly anomalous amount of Clinton associates who died suspiciously or under mysterious circumstances. Is Zet Folger, a close friend of Clinton associate James Aliphantis, gave a statement in support of Silsby during her trial. Is the daughter of Michael McCabe, who coaches leaders of nueztros Pecanos Ermanos.
Speaker 1: Her last name is Folger too. I'm sure there's a relation there.
Speaker 4: For NPH a large organization that runs orphanages all over the world.
Speaker 1: Folger's son don't drink their shit coffee.
Speaker 4: Max MacCabe is on the board of directors of an NPH orphanage called Friends of the Orphans, which is one of the seven hundred and sixty orphanages operating in Haiti and happens to be the exact orphanage from which Silsby was caught trafficking children. Curiously, Max Macaby gave an emphatic and lengthy.
Speaker 1: He's a maccabee. Would you know what that is like the mcabeans. Do you see those fucking thick eyebrows? Does that not give it away? Oi vays in every aspect of this. Oi vays.
Speaker 4: Statement of support for Comet Pizza during a contentious Neighborhood Commission meeting when the Pizzagate controversy exploded. It is also worth noting here that Frank Giustra, owner of the Radcliffe Foundation, is on the board of directors for the Clinton Foundation and is a major donor to the organization. The logo of Alpeda Home, a refugee center founded by the Radcliffe Foundation, happens to be almost identical in shape and color to the boy Lover symbol that the FBID classified in two thousand and seven. Now, regardless of how you feel about the veracity of Pizzagate, scant.
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, when it comes to the whole Pizzagate thing, the person who went in there shooting up the place that was part of the cover up because they were most certainly doing something there or in the basements of some freaking place that was the front four and there was also I don't like bringing up a Sgt. Report Sean because a lot of stuff he does is bullshit. But and he's I don't know, I'm the hopium of Trump and all this other stuff, which makes it completely ridiculous. But way back when, years years, years ago, there was messages on his on the message board for this Comet Ping Pong, whatever the fuck bullshit is alphant Is saying that they still had some pizza left over from the last party at a discounted rate, a little beat up talk about children, right, and they made it. It was it was pretty obvious. I'm pretty clear. It's almost like it. It was very it was very loosely veiled attempt to cover what they were actually talking about. And they said, you have to finish your pizza, meaning if you're going to get into this, you better be prepared to kill the child when you're done. That's that's what they're flat out saying.
Speaker 4: Pendles seem to follow the Clintons their ties to connectus operates Alert Sense, which is.
Speaker 1: The moving on the next piece we did two three.
Speaker 4: Monica Peterson was a research intern at the Laboratory to Combat Human trafficking and a research fellow and assistant director at the Human Trafficking Center. She also served on the Colorado Human Trafficking Council's Data and Research Task Force. Peterson wrote and spoke prolifically on human trafficking. On August fifteenth, twenty fifteen, Monica announced her plan to visit Haiti to conduct research on human trafficking, and subsequently began living there full time. On January third, twenty sixteen, Monica shared with her friend Bella some of her findings based on her field work in Haiti up to that point. Quote, Miss Clinton has corrupt and dirty business to finish in Haiti. This is the theory my master's thesis puts forth. This is modern structural slavery. But the real significance of this scandal for me, I know you feel me, Bella, is it's the link to contemporary slavery and trafficking. I can't say to what extent, but there is human trafficking happening through the Clinton's caracicle complex. By this point, Monica seemed to be investigating the Clinton Foundation's child trafficking times full time. On November thirteenth, twenty sixteen, Monica Peterson was reported dead in Haiti, although nobody was ever retrieved. For the family's burial service, Monica's family was told that she committed suicide, but they were kept in the dark as to the exact details of her death.
Speaker 21: She seemingly took her own life by Hanny.
Speaker 8: But since that time things that have come to light that just don't fit with Monica's life.
Speaker 4: None of this seems to fit.
Speaker 14: And maybe that's just the way it's always going to be.
Speaker 4: Peterson's professor, Claude Estrie said the following about her death.
Speaker 1: Now pay attention to this son of a bitch and it's almost comical. Freaking facial hair here, all right, fucking Colonel Sanders quote.
Speaker 4: She decided to take on one of the demagogues in the field of human trafficking. She produced a one hundred and ten page analysis of human trafficking in Haiti two years of research. We were looking for someone who was smart enough and maybe brave enough to publish her work. I will continue to seek out and publish it for her. After making this statement, Das three suddenly disavowed any connections between Peterson and human trafficking and the Clintons. D S three said Peterson had gone to Haiti a number of times, but she was not there to research human trafficking and was not investigating the Clinton Foundation. Why would d S three do a public oneint eighty It turns out that he worked as a supervisor in the US Attorney's Office on behalf of Dyne Corp. Between nineteen ninety nine and two thousand and two. This coincides with the exact time period Dyne Corp was caught sex trafficking children in Bosnia and Kosovo and no problems.
Speaker 1: So she was screwed from the beginning. And this is what I mean. They're everywhere already. You don't know who to trust. You can't just be blabbing your mouth to even friends or family, or using the Internet to communicate or any of that stuff. If you're going to do something, you better make sure that you do it as discreetly as possible, And don't trust a goddamn person with that information because there's always somebody else in the room. There's always somebody else involved that you don't really know. Even if you trust them, that's even more of a reason to not freaking tell them shit. Because this is how infiltrated everything is. They have people in every aspect of where they could potentially get caught or be exposed and have to you know, everything that they do. They own the whole system, and they own the justice system, which is not which is you know, invertedly named. Now thanks to them, there's nothing that's going to harm them but a people's uprising or discussed with them like they can't they can't afford that, it can't afford to be like, you know, exposed to where they can't bullshit their way or misdirect or isolate it to just these people or whatever. So they'll still they'll what do you call it, They'll preserve the system and burn a few people, but the system stays intact. Right, It's not that they're not gonna people aren't going to understand that it's systemic. It's a systemic problem because they're the ones who are in control of everything. They'll see faces and they'll go after faces, not the simple fact that the system is what enables and a lot and creates these faces in the first place. It's this whole cult that is in operation thanks to their financial system, and they're human trafficking over hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of years even not only back to the elite Phoenicians, not the ones that were Gothic, but the ones that were Semites.
Speaker 4: Right, prosecutions were made. Dyne Corp. Played an active role in sexual abuses in Haiti.
Speaker 1: What if Monica next, Here's where we started to get into it's either this one or the next one. Well, we'll start, We'll start to touch upon the Chris Cornell and Jester Bennington stuff, and then obviously Potesta as well.
Speaker 4: What if Monica Peterson was actually onto something before she died? What if her discoveries were true? Has anyone else unearthed the Clinton foundations alleged ties to human trafficking?
Speaker 1: Has anyone ever put to the debt Hillery for ripping the face off of a little girl? No? Because right exactly.
Speaker 4: Chris Cornell or um Abadeen, was the vocalist of the popular band Soundgarden. He and his wife, Vicki worked with six different charity organizations for nearly a decade. In twenty twelve, they founded the Chris and Vicki Cornell Foundation, which tries to support and protect abused and sexually exploited children from around the world.
Speaker 1: Can I just explain just how cinister and dark this type of cult is. Now, I'm not saying this about his wife, and I guarantee you. I mean, I can guarantee you, but I'm not even suspicious of this. But what I'm saying is the type of infiltration, Like if you were an influential person and you make that known, don't be unsuspicious of new people that pop into your life and get close to you because there's a potential that they're there for monitoring you. And they don't exactly become your handler, because that means that you're doing what they're telling you to do, but they're keeping tabs. So I'm not saying that his wife did this. I'm just saying I don't want people to think that I'm saying that, but they get that close to people so that there are no secrets to these they don't And just with the surveillance alone by itself, on the outside of that, with their wireless routter being able to help people map you in your room through the signals of the radioave signals, now it's like it's it's absolutely insane. How little is you don't right now? The only thing that you have that is secret is your thoughts and if you got those things shot up in you, who knows if that's true anymore either.
Speaker 4: The couple eventually became involved with one of their foundation partners, organizations AIDS Still Required, helping sexually abused orphans out of Haiti. AIDS Still Required has received massive donations from the Clinton Foundation. According to a source that spoke with Freedom Daily, it was during this time that Cornell discovered that these orphans weren't being placed into better environments after all, but we're then being sold into sexual slavery and human trafficking rings. In May of twenty seventeen, Chris Cornell was found hanged to death in the MGM Grand Hotel, leaving behind his wife, Vicki, and their three children. He was discovered with nine broken.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this real quick. Dads, real dads don't kill themselves. Sorry, what's his name, Bradley Martin. That's just just the way it is. Real dads who have connections to their children won't let themselves walk out of the picture before they have to because they get old or sick or whatever. They'll always be there to protect their children. They don't just walk away and do something this selfish. I don't think Turrico band killed himself obviously, I hope nobody else believes that. And I don't think Trists or Chester did they that did either, or Robin Williams for that matter. But he did have some massive depression problems. But I mean, it's the same memo every time, right, how many people need to be hung? And David Carrodine in you know autoerotic I expicts you was something that he was known for, and uh, that could have been an accident though.
Speaker 4: In ribs blood splattered on the wall.
Speaker 1: Nine ribs were broken. Blood's brought splattered on the wall. Did anybody ever know these details about Chris Cornell's death? Well, they just told that he was he after a concert out, you're pumped up, you just did had a great night. He goes osides to kill himself, right, yeah, sure that's what happened, but his bodyguard, let's just hear it. But nine went is broken, blood on the wall. This is what he did to himself before he then hung himself.
Speaker 4: And had suffered head trauma before he died.
Speaker 1: Oh so he smashed his head around two, He beat the shit of himself and then hung himself. Makes sense.
Speaker 4: His death was officially declared a suicide, but his family and close friends insist he was in no way suicidal. Many of the details of his suicide simply don't add up. For instance, Chris had just performed a full concert with no apparent signs of having nine broken ribs. Chris's body was found cold to the touch, which would have taken at least two hours in a hotel room. This would place the time of his death between eleven PM and eleven thirty PM, when his bodyguard, Martin Kirsten, was reportedly with him. There is no official explanation for what caused the blood stain in the wall next to his body. His feet were touching the floor, meaning he was only partially suspended by his neck. Furthermore, Chris's bodyguard claims that he had to kick in the door to his hotel room to discover Chris dead. Not only is this nearly impossible to do without a door breaching mini ram, but the crime see report indicated no sign of forced entry. After reviewing the autopsy report and position of the body, world renowned forensic pathologist doctor Werner Spitz confits. W Fitz included that Cornell's death was not a suicide. Doctor Spitz has worked with many high profile murder investigations, including doctor Martin Luther King Junior, and John F. Kennedy, and served as an expert witness during the O. J. Simpson and Casey Anthony trials. One article reads, speaking to TMD, what if okay next skin? A source close to Cornell has come forward claiming that he had uncovered evidence of a cocaine and child trafficking ring in Mina, Arkansas that was tied to Bill and Hillary Clinton. According to the source, Cornell had uncovered the identities of high level elites that were part of the same Satanic Illuminati occult operation as the Clintons and planned on it us.
Speaker 1: How they pussy fit around this? They say Satanic Illuminati because then none of these, none of these actually indicate who's actually involved. It's this Semitic cult, and Semitic is just a language group, so I don't understand how that even makes any sense. It's the Oi Vase, it's the They're fellow travelers. It's this Saturn cult doing Saturn cult shit, this Serpering cult doing super and cult shit, the Moon Cult. And we're going to get into why the Moon cult is important the whole idea of doing things backwards and running things backwards in our old Samerian and in this valley and all these other places where the Goths were the first king's emperors, but even won't call them. They wrote in the solar direction, which means from left to right, the Chaldee Semitic cult. These Edenites wrote in the lunar direction, right to left. You know how many times you've heard that magic is you do everything backward, You talk backward, you walk backward, you right backward. Tell me this isn't the moon cult. Tell me this isn't the Saturn moon cult. Tell me that the black magic doesn't have something to do with these eden Knites. Tell me that none of this is the same fucking gol since last five thousand years.
Speaker 4: You can't it's it is what it is, exposing they're goings on. Right before he died.
Speaker 2: A lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Two months later, it was reported that Lincoln Park frontman Chester Bennington commit suicide on Chris Cornell's birthday. Bennington and Cornell were reportedly working collaboratively to expose a pedophile ring operating in the music industry and elsewhere. Although this cannot be substantiated. However, that doesn't mean that Bennington's death and life for that matter, is without intrigue. Lincoln Park was handpicked by John Podesta to promote an organization called Sustainable Energy for All in Haiti, which received a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars grant from the Clinton Foundation even though they did not apply for it. Bennington and Cornell were both associated with the Haiti based nonprofit, aide still required. One police source was quoted as saying that he believed Bennington was murdered. Oddly, the Los Angeles Coroner's office took one hundred and thirty days to release the autopsy report. Bennington's system, Toby, has publicly indicated that she believes her brother shared the same fate as Jeffrey Epstein, who famously didn't kill himself. She claims her Twitter account was subsequently hacked and suspended after she publicly shared her suspicions. There does appear to be a striking resemblance between the faces of Bennington and Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, which many have pointed out looks like a father son relationship. The prevailing theory is that Bennington's mother Elaine had an affair with John Podesta, which would have been possible given that the two knew each other. The theory goes that when Bennington's biological father found out he was raising another man's son, he divorced her. Now many investigators believe that Lincoln Park the Band is an homage to Lincoln Park, a Canadian military base in Alberta that conducted mk ulshra mind control experiments on children for the purpose of developing super spies and assassins. Many children involved in the programs at Lincoln Park were sexually abused. Bennington has publicly spoken of being sexually abused as a child.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, the home mina Arkansas thing and the Air American and all that crap and the drug trafficking and drug trade flights. That also might be the reason why Waco was taken down, because Waco was a second drop off point, and this little church out in the middle of nowhere may or may have you know, had the opportunity to see some things that they were exposed to.
Speaker 4: John a source close to next one, John Podesta, or Skippy as he prefers to be called, owns a large and vile collection of what can only be described as pedophilia.
Speaker 1: Art.
Speaker 4: Podesta was also chief of staff to President Bill Clinton.
Speaker 9: All Right, well you see where I'm coming from.
Speaker 13: Okay, Yeah, when I talked.
Speaker 1: That, because I am interested in this ongoing What the hell?
Speaker 4: What's in your cause at John Podaska, Big Podaska, Big Soros?
Speaker 13: Do you want us to play these games?
Speaker 4: Because we're playing to win. In two thousand and nine, James O'Keeffe of Project Veritas released.
Speaker 1: On whom I don't trust a fucking bit. I think he's a freaking agent operative whatever you want to call him. This guy's fucking dirty as.
Speaker 4: Fuck undercover videos purporting that ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, had been engaged in underaged prostitution.
Speaker 1: The best way to keep it tab on people who who are investigating organizations is to pose as someone who's investigating organizations and only letting out the bullshit that doesn't go anywhere or or get anybody in trouble. It's just stating nonsense, like like soft bullshit disclosure that that doesn't do anything to fix anything. So that's what that's what the Veritas, Project Veritas Retard does.
Speaker 4: None other than John Podesta was appointed to investigate the scandal. Journalist Andrew Breitbart was vocal about his disdain for Podesta.
Speaker 1: So Podesta is going to investigate child trafficking. That's that's hilarious. That should explain exactly what is wrong with the entire system.
Speaker 4: February fourth, twenty eleven, Andrew Breitbart tweeted how progressive guru John Podesta isn't a household name as a world class underage sex slave op cover up defending unspeakable dregs escapes me. Then a year later, all throughout February twenty twelve, bright Bart telegraphed the release of a video that he said would appear on March first. This video, he claimed, would be severely damaging to Obama's re election campaign. Wait till they see what happens March first, he said.
Speaker 1: What kind of idiot forecasts and broadcasts like that unless you have, like I don't know, a dead man switch or so many other things going on. Why again, Like do they not realize the environment that they're in. There's no protections. It's a sabalt sense of security. This is their place. They own it. They've stolen it, but they own it until we do something about it.
Speaker 4: Right before the anticipated release. On February twenty eighth, twenty twelve, he tweeted, how much longer until they kill me heart attack or car accident or frame me for a crime? Read me while you can. Breitbart died of an alleged heart attack on March first, twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Just too Yeah, And you can do that with drugs. You can do a great many of things causing a heart attack quote unquote, or just have a corner say it was a heart attack. That's all you really need.
Speaker 4: Two days later, the coroner who conducted the investigation died of arsenic poisoning. Just two months later. Given the gravely serious nature of investigating international child trafficking rings and their ties to Washington, Hollywood, and the Vatican, there have been many suspicious deaths of whistleblowers.
Speaker 1: And there's the Vatican involved. There you go, because it's all the way Vay, all the way down. They created this fucking other church.
Speaker 21: For you.
Speaker 4: Journalists who've attempted to blow this story open. There is a preponderance of dots that, if connected, may point to those who seek to silence this message. Moreover, this industry of sorrow appears to be international in scope. Human traffickers see borders as mirror lines on a map. It's important to draw the distinction between what I call lone wolf pedophiles and international networks. The networks allow the media to cover stories on lone wolf pedophiles because if John Podesta okay next, It's important to draw the distinction between what I call lone wolf pedophiles and international networks. The networks allow the media to cover stories on lone wolf pedophiles because it feeds the idea that pedophiles don't work together clandestinely on an industrial scale. One need not look any further than the suspicious death of former police detective Mark Minnie, author of The Lost Boys of Bird Island, an expose of high level child trafficking in South Africa. Shortly after publishing his book, he was found dead by gunshot to the head. His death was ruled as suicide, despite his family claiming he assured them that he would never commit suicide, an.
Speaker 3: Official cover up of a pedophile involving former Minister of Defense Magnus Milan and three other National Party Cabinet members.
Speaker 20: But family members say Minie told them days before he died that if anything happened to him.
Speaker 1: They must know he was killed.
Speaker 21: He has been mentioned into us for quite a long time. He expressed that his life was in danger. There is no ways that I or any of us believe that he would have opted art and that is why I've actually agreed to do this interview.
Speaker 1: I wonder how many backs of cigarettes books.
Speaker 21: Well, any thoughts and rumors that this could have been a suicide.
Speaker 16: Fifteen years ago, I was incarcerated and tortured by the government because of a book I published naming names of big a group of politicians and businessmen that we're doing child trafficking.
Speaker 4: One can also examine the case of investigative reporter Lydia Caccio Ribero.
Speaker 1: I would say she's pretti, sephardic. I'm just saying, even though she's a victim.
Speaker 4: Here who was beaten, raped, harassed, arrested on false charges, and had her home vandalized. When she began investigating systemic child abuse in Mexico, it was.
Speaker 16: A seventh time in my life as a journalist that I had to flee my home in order to stay alife.
Speaker 4: In two thousand and five, she published Los Demonios The Demons of Eden.
Speaker 1: A book interestingly titled Huh.
Speaker 4: Exposing a child trafficking ring involving politicians, government officials, and businessmen. Another suspicious case involves filmmaker Bill Bowen, who died suddenly under strange circumstances a year after publishing a trailer for his documentary Innocence Destroyed, exposing corruption in the Child Protective Services.
Speaker 1: And that's stillar in Clinton's territory. Again, she weaponized this by incentivizing child deduction with money. You get money for taking kids in the CPS. So of course these disgusting states run by a way phase anyway, when you get right down to it, they started balancing their budget based on how many children they can still a year. And they don't want the shit ones. That's why the crackheads still have their kids. They want the good stock. Remember, the better you are, the better the sacrifices. This is hard to read. Beaten so brutally. One year old, his skull is split, died in the grand guardianship of CPS. Two years old, murdered after nine months of documented abuse while her real dad was in Iraq. Her real dad was in Iraq. It's important in guardianship. Starved and beaten to death over a ten month period vitialized in the guardianship of CPS. This is what this is in front for. This is what they're created for in the first place. Isn't to save children. That's why alert sense is has be and you understand what I mean. That's why I said if if you think you're doing something wonderful by calling in an ambula, or if you see the vehicle that pops up on your you know you're probably doing And I've said this to I've said this on the show many times. You're probably getting and involved with and interfering with a parent trying to rescue their child from a horrible situation. And you think you're a big hero, but you just told the demons where to find the kid. That's why they have these checks and balances in place, and everything is inverted. You understand that, right, I hope you do. Left bound in a parking lot, blanket, left bound up in a parking lot, what the hell is it saying? Oh sorry, left bound up in a packing blanket in a closet for several days where temperatures reach one hundred ten degrees, horribly murdered in the guardianship CPS.
Speaker 4: Old enough is it unreasonable to assume foul play was involved with these three brave individuals when this pattern appears virtually everywhere the child trafficking is about to be exposed.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's old.
Speaker 1: This is the one thing, the one thing that has the potential of, you know, turning turning into a zero tolerance enough is enough, no more bullshit type of response. If people weren't such cowards, and hopefully this would be the thing that would wake them up from it. That's why this is the harder, the worst thing for them to have come to service, not saying that they don't have all the guns and weapons, bombs and everything else still, but if they don't have the support of the people, it makes life a lot harder for them when they're trying to, I don't know, convince you to trust their system, take your medicine, if you know what I mean. Because we're on YouTube and all the other things that there are stooges out in front who pretend to be politicians are telling you and doing in a dictatorial way. Because what the hell is an EO anyway? That was never intended to be used the way they'd use them. On May thirteen, let's not forget that he's He's the crown prince of their fucking cult, right, he's their civil crowned king of the Jews.
Speaker 4: Twenty nineteen, police responded to the scene of an apparent suicide where an individual jumped from a bridge onto a motorway before being struck by a vehicle.
Speaker 1: Except jump to pushed.
Speaker 4: You know, Corey.
Speaker 15: Feldman, you are fake news and you protect pedophiles.
Speaker 1: Doesn't just protect him. He was a scout. He put he dragged his own allegedly best friend into this, you know, sodomy and abuse Corey ham. There was a sick public ritual having the two Hams together because it was it was pushing somebody who has already been abused over the edge, and of course he would have killed himself. But Corey Feldman also was a scout. He was scouting for children. The reason why he was buddy with Michael Jackson I think because they used his place. Not I don't think Michael even had an idea that this was happening, but Neverland Ranch a nice place for kids to hang out. I think that they were tunneling and funneling between there and other places underground, and Michael may not have had any idea that. I don't think he was intentionally trying to harm anybody. I think he was a product of it, But people like Feldman befriended him. I think people like Feldman were the ones that were, you know, using that system for whoever his handlers were, and Michael might have been a you know, a bystander involved in that indirectly.
Speaker 4: Actor Isaac Cappy, age forty two, had stated in a livestream just three days prior to the incident that he would not commit suicide. While making bold statements about the existence of pedophile rings in Hollywood. He acknowledged he was putting himself in harm's way and had proactively taken steps to ensure his safety, such as setting up a dead man's trigger.
Speaker 1: Something bad is about to happen.
Speaker 14: Yeah, something bad is about to happen. We know you can't trust the cops.
Speaker 1: Well it didn't really work out so well did it? Because still in the same problem, same situation, same thing is still going on. So what did that trigger do, Bud? Did it exist or was it bluff?
Speaker 4: I was like, what can I do to give myself time to save myself, to insulate me?
Speaker 22: So I gave them the thing that said I had a dead man switch.
Speaker 4: What does that do?
Speaker 14: It means they can't kill me, They can't kill me.
Speaker 4: Do wealthy and empower?
Speaker 1: I think that was just bullshit. I don't think you really that was just him because the way he even just stated this sound like he was bluffing.
Speaker 4: Or full groups engage in human trafficking and conspire to systematically cover up its prevalence. Are the whistleblowers correct in their claims of widespread pedophilia permeating the upper echelons of finance, law enforcement, religion, entertainment, and politics. We are left in perplexity. Do we go back to believing that activists on a moral crusade routinely kill themselves? Or do we take the harder pill to swallow and acknowledge that criminal syndicates will go to unspeakable lengths to evade prosecution for their crimes. Perhaps next time we will pause and reflect on the brave Mavericks that died exposing this monstrous black market. The next time we read a headline of someone who has been suicided, this is.
Speaker 11: A concerted effort, This is a conserving effort off, It's.
Speaker 22: A personal construction.
Speaker 1: Uh All right, Well, that was off of a non silent witness that wasn't his documentary, though I don't think. I think he's just sharing it. Told you be mostly videos today, but I thought these were important. Let's see what's this? Oh this is a video? Yeah, to take it back to where we were at? Where was I? Okay, we're almost done with these. So that was all that stuff, right, This is kind of funny. Let's let's let's let's lighten up the mood for a moment. It says, It says me helping my kid with their history homework. This is I just had this conversation with my daughter the last yesterday because I took her to gymnastics. Usually Rebecca does and then I just go and show up and watch and all that stuff, which but last night I went and I got an opportunity to take her, so I brought it out afterwards and we were having a conversation to Kard and I was like, you know, kind of saying like, you know, the reason why dad does what he does is because he cares about you know, what happens when I'm not here, and just in general the environment that you grow up in and why I think it's important. Why I go in the office and do what I do is because there's a lot of messed up things happen in this world, and then we're we're not free people. Things can't be trusted. And when you get older, as you get older, as we discuss these things, I'll slowly explain these things to you. And it was interesting because it's whether they's me helping my kid with their homework in history. It's kind was kind of like me, like trying to enlighten a little bit in the lightest way I possibly could for an eight year older you know what I mean. I don't want to destroy their innocence by by too much truth.
Speaker 14: It's fiction. We made it up. It's a made up tip. It's a total fabrication.
Speaker 6: It never happened.
Speaker 14: It never happened. This one was invented by a writer.
Speaker 1: This one is uh. These are I would say the commentation commentary on the Old Testament in the New Testament, and he would have to be playing the part of annoyve never happened.
Speaker 14: It's false, it never happened. It's a fake. It's fiction. It's an urban legend that never happened. It never happened.
Speaker 10: It never happened.
Speaker 14: We made this one up. It's fiction. We made up this one. We made it up.
Speaker 21: It's fiction.
Speaker 4: It's fiction.
Speaker 5: Anyway I've said, and I'm going to repeat it again because it's so true. President Trump is the greatest friend that Israel has ever had in the White House.
Speaker 12: I became president and was the best president ever for the people of Israel and for Jewish people, the best president ever. On top of everything else, I gave them more than twenty billion.
Speaker 1: Look what I look what I wrote here. Government leaders are just petos trading victim photos. They're all scom was is.
Speaker 12: Real And I said when I did it, I said, I'm the best friend they ever had.
Speaker 1: Who says that like? And when I did it, I wanted an immediate praise. So who's who better than to give me that praise than myself? Imagine that that that's how you why you do things. That's that's a person without a contract. That's a sociopath. Right. You do things because you want some sort of reward for it. Right, That's that's why it's not because it's the right thing to do. If you that would be like seeing a rapper on the floor, not like a yo wil what's up, nigga? Not that kind of rapper, like a like a candy wrapper on the floor and you pick it up and you throw in the garbage, and then you immediately look around like, see what I just did. I didn't have to do that, but I did price very like. That's that's the fucking mentality, and.
Speaker 5: That is has ever had in the White House.
Speaker 12: I gave them, as Meer said, Golan Heights. I gave them the Abraham Accords. I recognize the capitol.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean Trump Heights now, well as you have.
Speaker 12: It, opened the embassy in Jerusalem.
Speaker 23: And got it built.
Speaker 24: I did more.
Speaker 1: So at what point is this five G chest going to be? Oh, no, I'm sorry, he's just screwing us because he's part of their cult.
Speaker 12: Well for them than any president hasn't Probably any president can do or will do.
Speaker 1: That started Renvan as a Saturn symbol with the big ass hexagram in the center, just in case people were not aware of that. That's that's got nothing to do with well, it is a sigil. I don't know what Solomon was or wasn't doing with it, but I don't also don't know what the hell he's really doing with seventy to seventy two demons. And of course the whole story is bullshit. It's just a grimore. These stories are a freaking mind parasite in and of themselves. Out there you go. So here's interesting thing. We talked about Mumar Gadaffi some time back, good Man. You know, people benefited from the wealth of the country once he nationalized a few things, like the resources. And it's interesting how that could work. Right, instead of having taxes to pay, you're getting a cut of what the government makes. They would never, EVAs would never do that, no, because it's not about building the people and making them stronger. They don't want an army of great, loyal, wonderful nationalist people. They don't want that, even if they're the ones running it. They just that's not how they roll. They want to eat you, your substance out from with underneath you, and they want to take everything, quitting your family. That's with how they roll, and they want to do it in the most tortuous way. So that you know, starvation is one of the ways disease or causing illness through other means, like we've talked about, but I can't talk about on YouTube and having to do with plenty of objects, any of those things, anything that causes human suffering the most they need. The torture is part of the ritual. It's part. It's how it's it's it's the Kosher way of killing their prey.
Speaker 20: Oh, you've been described as many things, a terrorist, as a butcher, I think, as a gangster, and as a madman.
Speaker 11: Why you described in all those ways?
Speaker 21: It is.
Speaker 1: It is Zionist propaganda. Absolutely, I agree and says Obama executed this man for Israel. They'd be ad died with Goaddafi. Yeah, because they murdered them. Did you know, Yeah, the IMF rolled in after they destroyed the country. They destroyed their irrigation that was supposed to help all of Africa be able to farm. It was one of the greatest projects ever conducted in any historical sense, and he got it done. Did you know there aren't any homeless people. There wasn't any homeless people at Libya. In school was free until you graduate. And I think this person is a little bit behind the fucking times. Here the place is a shithole death charp now because our government got involved, soldiers got involved from here, people who think that they're doing good, are you know, working for evil? Because who owns our military? Ai fucking bay it's this cult, It doesn't it. Saying ove is a shorthand to saying anyone, anyone poisoned by this cultold I support family. Zion Is propaganda against him because he supports family, and it feels strongly about the Palestinian resistance. A friend of the Palestinians. Now I'm going to read something to you after this, and how sick and fucking I hate human beings. I just want to say that real quick. But we'll get into that.
Speaker 3: All for an Arab summit has been largely ignored.
Speaker 20: So where does that leave Goodarfi, who sees himself as the one leader who can unite the Arab world against Israel. So you think that the balance of power is in favor of the Pelo at the moment, not in favor of the Israelis.
Speaker 11: Yes, of course, the longer the war continuous, there.
Speaker 20: Is in the interesting the Plasti interviet For many years, Goodarki has been an ardent supporter of the Palestinians.
Speaker 14: In Lebanon, it is said that.
Speaker 20: The Israelis were able to strike at this time with some success, because the Arab world itself was in great conflict.
Speaker 21: This is true.
Speaker 4: Yet in all your attempts to achieve Arab.
Speaker 21: Unity, you sail the official living the governments, but the struggle for the Arab unity, for the revolution.
Speaker 7: Succeed.
Speaker 20: In the West, Goodaki is seen as the world's number one heros. But here at this stricly conference against Zionism, imperialism and racism, that image is seen as a plus.
Speaker 11: I wouldn't be.
Speaker 14: Sorry to see Kadathy Ball.
Speaker 1: Here's a piece of shit talking right now about a good man, and this is the misconception of how everything is upside down and backwards in our heads. We would side with this piece of shit because he looks close more like us than the other guy.
Speaker 14: Well, I would think that the the Phmisey would have me not answered that.
Speaker 1: Questions come back, all right, All the evidence points one way. Bishop, but Richard Williamson.
Speaker 22: Knazis were enemies of Commonism. Commonism killed hundreds of millions. Hicler allegedly killed six million Jews. It's untrue.
Speaker 1: It's just not true.
Speaker 22: It's a fabrication. That so called Holocaust is quite simply fabrication. You can spend a couple of hours on the Internet, and if you seek out the revisionists, the best revisionists, you'll see all the evidence points one way and all of the emotion points in the other way. The emotion fully backs six million shoes wikidly killed in gash chambers by the Nazis. Boom, all the emotions on one side, all the evidences on the other. Nazis were enemies of communism.
Speaker 1: Boom fascism as enemies of communism, Manytimes, they eve been told that fascists is a bad thing.
Speaker 4: Here you go, and going back to Vietnam.
Speaker 1: It doesn't didn't exist in Vietnam until in Vietnam, until Bill Gates showed up. They'll call this as a conspiracy, but it's just inconvenient. There was no word for autism in Vietnam in nineteen seventy five, not in two thousand, not in two thousand and one. It didn't exist. Then Vietnam signed onto the World Health Organization, joined the IMF International Monetary Fund. Taking a loan and having to give up their soul and make make the people responsible for the payback for the repayment of the debt. That's what happens once the people are responsible for the repayment of the debt, their sovereignty is destroyed and the country itself is no longer in the hands of the people. Of that count of those leaders, they're just there to manage for the bank, the cult, the saturn cult of banking, and welcomed in the Gates Foundation with their shiny health initiatives that aka mass programs. Today, autism rates have skyrocket over three hundred percent. Still think this is just about genetics. No, but they'll tell you that. They'll tell you that you have shitty genetics. That's why your children, your child. Somebody said this to me online before, because I was railing against the things that poking into your body, and they made the stupid asshole assumption. And this is again why the extinction of mankind that that's about to occur. I don't feel too bad about ninety nine percent of them going and actually I just wish they would let me help. On the other hand, I would like to choose that that good people aren't the ones going down. But boy, oh boy, the type of shit that's on the internet, the type of scum they said, it's because you have shitty genetics. That's why your daughter is fucked up. And I'm like, my daughter is not fucked up. She didn't get them. And that's kind of the whole point I was making here. But to say that to somebody, imagine if I was a parent grieving over that we didn't know how to protect our child from that. Is that the type of person you want to be. You want to make somebody that's that's a pretty sore subject. And this person obviously either has no soul or no children who would say something like that to somebody. Really, I would love to find these people who have such such bravery on the internet. I would like to just meet them face to face where they can't run and I'm within an arm's length distance from them, and just see if they still shit talk. Because it's not even about it being accurate to my situation. It's the fact that somebody would say that in the first place, and how evil and sick and fucking heartless you have to be to do that. Imagine this person wanting sympathy and compassion from someone else after saying like something like that to someone. That's how fucked up this cult is. Because that cult of science that they believe in so much makes them that evil because everybody wants to feel like the fucking there. You know that they're that they're smart because they think they know something. That's how pathetic some people are, because they don't actually have actual achievements in their life. So the in let me tell you something, everybody, if the information is free and easy, it's worth exactly that much. It's if it doesn't cost you anything. That's exactly how much that information is worth.
Speaker 25: I know Vietnam doesn't have anything. There's no such thing as autism. In nineteen seventy five, year, two thousand, year, two thousand and one, there's no such thing. When Vietnam signed the WHO and when when Vietnam signed into the International Monetary the banking system, Bill Gates and the Gates Foundation introduced the vaccination program.
Speaker 10: Into Vietnam.
Speaker 25: Now Vietnam has over a three hundred percent lise not.
Speaker 1: In nineteen nineties, Horace Burgess, a minister from Corrors Crossfield, Crossville, Tennessee. A minister from Crossfield. That's funny, built a huge treehouse. That's a nice treehouse, isn't it look at that thing? Oh? Wait ah took twelve years to complete Look at that thing. That's not a treehouse, that's a freaking true mansion. That thing damn just happens to have trees around it. Oh man, that's nice. Okay, Pope France is dead at eighty eight. All right, here's a the cathoholics here. This is this is where the title comes into play. We just kind of went over the eden ice in modern day part of the of the title. With all this child torture and rape and murder that we've been seeing in these videos, I've been showing, that's that's who is running your world, and that's who you're paying your taxes to, and that's the that's the evil that you're participating in by doing so bye bye, by holding the system up.
Speaker 26: Oh, the Pope is dead. Now this may not mean much to you or I, but to hundreds of millions of people all over the world, this guy is the only one who communicates directly with God. I'm the dead, and yes, yes, I do think it is time for all of us to have a moment of reflection before the funeral.
Speaker 3: And as we reflect, let's run through the thing.
Speaker 1: And once again, yes, he has a big ass freaking gold or faux gold. Freaking Yeah, what do you call it? Squareing compass on his neck? Yes, I don't know what the fuck that's all about, why he's a freemason, or why he thinks he's got the cross right there, that's the cross of Saint George, but it's also the air and cross. It's also the freaking when you put those little leages in that that makes that the Maltese Cross. Who the hell knows why he does what he does, but he also does say things that are legitimate, So that's what I'm going with. I do recognize see that, and very suspicious of it myself.
Speaker 7: Yes, things that Pope Francis didn't do, and it would seem in the midst of all of their processions and rituals and things like that surrounding this man's death, they forgot to mention that Pope Francis himself covered up sexual crimes in Argentina before becoming the pope, and he failed to use his power to eradicate any of the sexual abuse while he was in power, which is why there's a number of change dot org petitions out right now demanding that the Catholic Church pick somebody to talk to God this time that actually cares about kids. And it's hard to conceive of how vast the he is that the Catholic Church has been involved in in facilitating and covering up instances of child abuse and trafficking. And again, this might not be something that any of us practice or believe in, but these people actually deify the man who is at the top of this pyramid.
Speaker 3: They will approach him with humility.
Speaker 23: Sob and cry, drop to their knees and worship, fumble around with little beads, wait for the appearance of his ghost, as if they've witnessed the passing of a demigod, when in reality, this is just an old ass dude in address and Pope Francis, just like all the rest of them, continued to look the other way while children were trafficked.
Speaker 3: All over the world.
Speaker 1: He wasn't just looking the other way, buddy, facilitating, taking orders, doing inventory.
Speaker 3: None of this is ever going to change.
Speaker 7: And tell you, the leaders of the Catholic Church, pull your heads out of the sand and do something about it.
Speaker 3: And I recommend if.
Speaker 7: You're out there and you're a part of this Catholic Church, you people demand that your leaders do something about the victimization of children within your organization.
Speaker 3: It's time for you to demand when the conclave separates and the white smoke comes out of the building of Pope emergence, that has a zero tolerance policy towards child abuse. And I hope some of that made it into your time of quiet reflection before your pope's funeral. Not one more child?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I think that's that. No, I just got sent this, which is wonderful right here, let's get to it. They go back for you though. Now this is the beginning of it. Okay, says is you real report of the offering gozzins five thousand dollars a job, housing and multi salary to permanently leave Gaza for countries like France, Greece and Malaysia. How can they promise them a job, a house and a multi salary in a different country. Oh wait, because it's just a oopsie. We just let the cat out bag that we own countries through their banking system, so we can enforce this anywhere we go, right right. You know, in return, they must give up their Palestinian id, surrender their land and forfeit any rate of return. Not really much there anyway, But anyway, let's says, and then the people that are pieces of shit here who completely fucking miss it, we're gonna read this their comments too. Israel is reportedly offering Gaza's five thousar sell that in return they must give up there. Oh I saw that. Okay, And what will happen to the Palestinians who don't want to leave their homes? Well, then Yaho just keep bobbing them like always. Of course, Hey, look that's girls with headphones on. Who fuck is israe authority to move people to our countries and set them up there here with jobs and homes. Well. Also, this idea that they're all Muslims is fucking wrong. There should be no more conversations as to who controls the immigration policy for white countries. Okay, it is Zurika. You don't look at you should be talking about white anything. But anyway, for friends who can't, I guess the D is silent these days. This should be considered an act of war on France and Greece. So you're saying that Palestinians are dirty fucks that you don't need and want. I understand the the the but why why make put Why are you making the stance now on how Palestinians and not on the fucking Kenyans and the other fucking people that have been pouring into your country. Why why why is it now this the problem? Why why are you now taking offense, you fucking piece of shit? France is fucking Muslim as it is, They've already done that, and now you're worried about some a couple of Palestinians that are fucking left alive. Give me a fucking break, Two birds on stone, Islama, did you know that like over like close to forty percent of the fucking people that live in Palestine were freaking Christians. Is lomization of Europe and the land grab of Great Racil funded by American taxpayers. You act like you have nothing to do with that. Where do you live? Are you paying your taxes? Then go fuck yourself this whole thing. It's the lack of intellect, lack of comprehension. These people actually are refugees, not like the people that they've been dragging into everybody else's country, like dumping El Savadorian prisons out into our country. Uh, the deepest, darkest pieces of fucking South Saharan Africa. What when was it? When were you going to speak up about that? You fucking douchebags. Now people who truly are being murdered, you're going to start talking about them. Your fucking priorities are backward. So you're telling me Jews are openly admitting to routing Middle Easterners to Western countries. I thought this was a conspiracy theory. Also, if they genuinely think they're terrorist, why would they send them to Europe? They're not, because that's all fake. Palestinians belong to Palestine and Greece. Well, how about you stand up for them over there?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 1: Jack fuck? They don't want to leave. Thank you for the infinity Muslims. It's again the association that Palestine means Muslim is stupid. Some of the don't have either religious affiliation, and a lot of them are Christians. Thank you for the infinity Muslims into Western countries, greatest to Ali and why not give them a job in Israel? That the whole point is that they want them dead, dumbass. I knew they were gonna dumb. You act like they haven't been doing that already. They're not the Palestinians, They're everywhere the fucking clerk, your plan is a debunk. If I ready, if they submit quite to insight, yeah whatever, Yeah, okay, but it's been going on for decades, decades when was freaking Europe at last battle made and that that footage was old then, and yet now all of a sudden, when there's actual people who are true refugees being murdered and bombed and terrorized, now it's the time to complain. When you bitches didn't fucking complain about the freaking black, fucking ten thousand mile fucking line walking into freaking Sweden and all these other fucking places, you're all a bunch of retards. Not only are your retards your pussies and fucking fags. So why does Israel have to say another countries and integration, Well, funny story. They own you and everyone else that they have an IMF or a central bank of Theirs in their country. We demand diversity for Israel.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: It's funny since they were the ones who graciously even though they didn't want to and they already lived there in the first place, didn't want an invasion and it was their land. Yeah, and then they used terrorists and what do you call it organized crime, crime bosses, stern gang. You got all kinds of douchebags in there. You got Lyon Lanski, you have the might of the American military funding and you know, sending, sending weapons to these fucks. It was all corrupt and stick from the beginning, because we were already we were already taken down as a country. We were already owned by them. We were Israel before Israel was ever. Israel and England went before us, long time ago before us, with William of Orange allowing them to make the the collateral for the debt the responsibility of the of the people, and therefore the bank was created, well was the nature of it was changed the Bank of England, City of London. But whenever, whenever somebody corrects me, you're like, this is not the Bank of England, this is no. You're a fucking idiot in your history. Don't fucking talk to me again. How long until they're coming to America? I don't know. They want to kill us all here too. It would be funny just to push us, push us one way and the other way, just to kill us all anyway, right, it's kind of a funny joke. So they're openly admitting to influencing mass immigration and replacement, all while buying off victims of genocide. Our greatest allies said, how can anyone, any American support this? If we're going to bomb anybody, let's just say it shouldn't be Iran. Oh yeah, I like that, James. That's a good way of saying, let's fucking take care of the problem in Israel once and for all. I agree, And I'm not talking about Palestinians. If France and Greece had governments that actually cared about their people, nobody does because they're all part of the cult. Buddy, they simply wouldn't take any Palistine. How about going back to people like Kadafi and you know, having supported him when his country was being invaded by US and destroyed, and the infrastructure that was put in place for the people in their basic like you know, paradise that they were living in, destroyed because it was showing too good of an example of how life could be if you just got rid of the fucking banking parasite, the child trafficking, banking parasite, of human torture and sacrifice. Okay, So this retard says this should be considered an active war against those host countries, but it wasn't when they dumped a bunch of Africans and who were also Muslims. Right, none of you people make any fucking sense. I knew this level of leveling of gaza and the slaughter of children was always a landgrad for the greater. Whoa whoa wow, Why you go, genius, there'suals who Bristain knows no balance? Correct, Greece has had enough migrants and does and does France and other countries, and so does. That's what you're trying to say. Stop this genocide, you moron. Dianas hate Westerns Christians so much that they seek to erase your culture by flooding your nations with other people they hate the most. They're not all Muslims, morons. Why do people open their mouth? People are on a dangered list, and unlike say the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving. In forty years or so, maybe fewer. There won't be any more white people around, and that's a good thing. Tim Wise Jewish anti racist activists, anti racist toh he just said that he wants to tell white people to die. But he's anti racist because Jews said so. This is the world we live in. Jews view a white Christian countries as Dumby grounds for Muslims. This is comed gibberish of the day. It's win win for them, Dumby grounds for Muslims. Well, that is true, but this is not the again, do you know what a Palestinian is. It's win win for them. They get to expand their Greater Israel project than white Christians get replaced and diminishing their own countries. Yeah, but in this particular instance, they literally are refugees. They are asilum seekers. They don't want to leave. That's why they're mostly all dead fucking retards. Nobody knows when to get no one knows when to take the action and what the fucking do. This is how stupid the fucking world has become. And I hate everybody. If you're if you're not smart enough to understand how fucked up that is. They don't even watch the show. That might so small a good. I got back up there and do it. Really, that's what I gotta do. Yeah, this thinks stupid, stupid. Okay, there was something, Oh yeah, I gotta read something though, where is it that we can We should just go this way real quick. Hello, fun times ahead by all. Okay, So there's a couple of things. I gotta find the other one. I think it's right here, all right. So here's the Pope Floats. You never see that movie Hope Floats. This is Pope Floats, little float with the Pope sat on it in Argentina. There you go. Residential school survivors reflect on the legacy of Pope Francis. These are all the ones that are freaking whacked out of their mind. Who would even be walking with the Pope and not strangling him in his wheelchair? These people with their fucking headdresses on or jokes. Nobody respects them. And this is all fucking get up and fucking stereotypical bullshit for photos. None of no, no, no respectable native American looks like this and does this shit. These are all fucking toy props for fucking propaganda. So this as the first time Hito Eric was on a plane. He was eleven and was taken more than four hundreds the thousand meters or kidlometers from his family and the only place he had ever known. I left the little Inuit boy, all dressed up in Inuit traditional clothing, sealskin boots, said Ernick. He was taken from nauseat none of us, along with many other children, and brought to a Catholic run church. I'm not going to go through all these fucking names to attend school. That same day, I became a little white boy, says Erniic. For more than thirty years, Ernick was sought has sought justice from the Catholic Church for survivors of residential school of residential school and was part of the delegation to Rome inuntil thousand and nine to speak with the Pope Benedict when describing his residential school experience, and it says he was kidnapped written in front of his parents by Roman Catholic priests in nineteen fifty eight. But Pope Francis is one that earned his respect. So this is this is total bullshit. He's a child trafficker, buddy. See again, these are all sell out people. This is how they clean up them images. This is how they do it. Let's talk about real stories now. Now we're over here with Kevin Annitt, who's been on my show, but some reason doesn't want to respond to my emails, or maybe I'm shooting it to the wrong email address. Don't cry for him. Argentina, the death of a salesman and thoughts on some of someone who we should mourn by Kevin Annett. Don't cry for it. Yeah, he said, all right, a man may smile and smile and be a villain. Halen Hamlet Right. My kingdom is not of this world. Jesus if he actually existed or said anything at all. Best pals, good old Jorge Burgolio and the butcher of Buenos Aires. General Jorge Videla eyewitnessed two's points to where children were ritually sacrificed at a Ninth Circle ceremony attended by then Archbishop Jorge Bergolio in nineteen ninety six. A popular joke is circulating this week in Rome. It deceased. Jorge Bergolio quickly finds himself in hell. He notices a pit burning sulfur, a burning sulfur, out of which protrudes the head of and shoulders of his old friend, General Jorge Videla, of the Argentine Argentine Dirty Wars infamy. My dear general, exclaims Burgolio, how is it that you are not totally immersed, I got lucky, replies Videla. I'm standing on the shoulders of Joe Ratzinger as the sickest joke in history. The Roman papacy is worth laughing at, especially when its top god pretender dies and all the techno serfs are expected to care about who succeeds him. By the way that I mentioned, these are oi vays too, and the whole church was created by them, and the whole religion was manufactured by them, so that you would have something that you thought was different. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That they control. It doesn't matter what the truth is, as long as they manipulate what you do with it. The fact that so many people do is sad commentary on how little humanity has evolved. That sad. That said, the just departed Jorge Bergolio Pope Francis was someone who deserves his moniker smiling Frank the Fixer, just as the brutal Argentine military junta of George Vedella from nineteen seventy six to nineteen eighty three, Cleric Bergolio anitize that regimes that regime's public image as they tossed people out of helicopters and guaranted them to death and prisons, rewarded with an archbishop for his loyalty to the generals, Jorge fogged his church's lucrative trafficking of children for the Hunter's political prisoners, and the Vatican banks procuring of exocet exosa or whatever missiles for the regime during its Falkland War with Britain. Apparently, Maggie, is it Maggie or Margaret? Or is that an? They say Margaret Thatcher? Are they trying to say that was so pissed off with Virgoglio that she considered having him executed, whacked by m I six. But you can't keep a good con man down now, I'm not reading this.
Speaker 21: This is.
Speaker 1: Kevin Annett, especially in the Church of Rome. Virgilio graduated to the upper ranks of papal crime when he was made a cardinal by his fellow Ninth Circle member Pope John Paul the Second, and performed a similarly dissimulating role in hiding that child trafficking child killing Colt's body count. Ergo Jorge was a natural choice when a papal replacement was needed for the felonious Joseph Ratzinger in the twenty thirteen after the leader, after the latter resigned as Pope Benedict to dodge an international arrest warrant for crimes against humanity. So that was his way of saying that he somehow had something to do with it, because Kevin Annett in his ICCs sort of Hell's called, launched you know, complaints against the Pope for the residential schools. As Pope Francis Brgolio ramped up his duplicity into overdrive. Given the dubious task of making the Vatican look good to ward off legions of lawsuits from church victims, curious, George commenced a public relations bullshit campaign that would make Donald Trump blush. In rapid succession, Jorge announced a zero tolerance policy towards church in house child rape while continuing to shield it and absolve guilty priest. He decried church involvement in the arms industry while expanding Vatican investment in the same. And he denounced human rights abuses in China while closing up to Beijing and allowing its government to appoint Catholic bishops and harass and jailed church dissidents. Even more blatantly, in the summer of twenty twenty two, forge Bogolio, in his Secretary of State, Cardinal Pietro Parolin, arranged for the Vatican to a Vatican Bank to financially underrate China's economic expansion to the tune of nearly a trillion dollars per year. A sign of the papacy is switching of revenues and allegiance to the rising Chinese superpower. And who does that? Who's in charge of the Vatican Bank? Ohav there are no there are no There is no competition in the world with the OVAs. It is the same cult, regardless of what their nationality is or what they call their ethnicity, which I think is a bunch of bullshit too. The criminal cabal called Catholicism will will, no doubt Miss Francis the fixers of smile and ruthless to see, for that's just what its master requires. But whoever is chosen to succeed Burgolio must be acceptable to Beijing and the global corporatocracy it represents. That fact likely precludes traditionalists in the College of Cardinals and favors pro China insider like Pietro Parolin, Perolin. But since most of today's papists are either Africans or Asians, the first Negro or Chinese pope is not inconceivable after all when it comes to a figurehead. And as Bergolio so well new, it's all about selling the image the banality of evil, as they say, the Father of lies aside, I'd like to talk instead about someone who is actually worth mentioning. Her name was Georgina Cameron. Like the children she fought to defend, she was killed by the Church of Rome and the agents of hore Borgolio. And she was my friend and three twenty twenty three. On December twenty first, twenty twenty two, Georgina, sixty nine year old woman and on crutches, stood up during announcement time at a mass in Lumen Christy Catholic Cathedral and wal Wollongong, Australia. She quietly began reading from the Catholic Church policy stating that whenever children are raped by a priest, no one is allowed to speak about it and the police are not to be told. And this is a quote. It says your children are at risk and are threatened by this policy called crimean or sorry crime and solicitate crimin solicitation solicitations. So it's Latin crimin solicits of crime solicitation, right, Georgina said, holding up some papers. It also makes you accessories to the crime of protecting an and enabling child rapists. As a teacher, I have a duty of care to prevent that. That's That's as far as Georgina got in her words. Before I could finished speaking, I was quickly surrounded by three large men who were led by the priest, James bar Blaster. These men mobbed me and tried forced me into the corner, despite me being disabled. In the process, they grabbed my arm and hurt me. Meanwhile, the priest tried grabbing my statement out of my hand, and then when I kept reading it, he screamed at the parishioners to ignore what I was saying. Even the Bishop, Brian Mascred, joined the assault. He stood over me as I was pinned by the others and demanded that I be quiet, ignoring the violence being done to me. When I challenged him about his complicity in enforcing the criminal policy, he hurried from the church. Then I was dragged and thrown out of the building, causing me excruciating pain and damaging my limbs. But the assault didn't stop there. For performing a necessary humanitarian service and a public taxpayer supported space, Georgina Cameron became a walking target, and so the attacks that followed, including more physical assaults on her by church members and the police that were incited by Catholic Church officials, ended in her death in the summer of twenty twenty three. My friend Georgina had more courage than anyone I've ever known. By single handedly challenging child killers to their face and making a bishop run away, that frailed noble woman put not only them to shame, but all those who refused to confront the Catholic Church for its atrocities and her pitbull like refusal to back down from church terror so alarmed and embarrass the papal hierarchy that, according to new evidence, a top Vatican advisor instigated the kill order against Georgina. The man's name is Lane Benson or is it Ian Benson with AI is it ia is Ian Benson, I don't know ight you. Officially, Benson is a scholar at Notre Dame University in Sydney, Australia. In practice, he is a member of the shadowy Opus d the you know who the Opus Day is, right, the Opus Day cult. And there's an Opus One wine that the Rothschilds make. Do you know that? It's a Satanic wine? Ladies and gentleman built on blood? Opus Day Cult and an advisor to the Vatican Santa Eleanza Covert Action Agency, the same group that has killed members of our network. It is I A I N. So how do you pronounce that? Ian? Sure? Let's go with Ian. Ian Benson is a higher gun. Part of his work is to eliminate people deemed as special threats to the Catholic Church, special threats to the Catholic Churches, child trafficking and killing network, people like Georgina Cameron and me. Ian Benson is the same lawyer who staged alright, so let's start over. Ian Benson is the same lawyer who stage managed the show trial that back listed and expelled me from United Church ministry in nineteen ninety seven, after I unearthed the past and ongoing murder of Native children by Canadian churches, why the United Church turned to an outsider like Benson and paid him the unprecedented salm of fifty eight thousand dollars to do the hatchet job on me. Perplexed a lot of people at the time, but in light of his involvement in the murder of Georgia Cameron, Benson's role becomes even more obvious and odious. As I described in a just released book, Ian Benson is a member, along with the Church United Churches officials who sacked and racked me, of the notorious child trafficking Twelve Mile Club, originally based in Vancouver, but now operating around the Pacific Rim, including in Shanghai, China, and Sydney, Australia. Georginia Cameron had just uncovered the fact when she was killed. Benson Benson's a lot more evil than you think, keV Georgina told me in our last zoom call just before she disappeared. Early in July twenty twenty three, I learned from one of his staffers at the university that he flies to Beijing in Rome several times a month, and that a colleague accused him of buying and selling kids there, but then the colleague died suddenly. But the staffer said, Benson's in a special club that's dirty with pedophilia and worse and it's connected to a similar thing in Vancouver. Eight million children is what the actual total count is throughout the world each year are stolen, mostly in an official capacity. Others disappear because they're kidnapped, and runaways seem to always get stuck in the spider web too. As undaunted with Ian Benson as she was with Catholic church thugs, Georgina confronted him to his face the same month as her disappearance. She handed him a copy of the common law court order that I had convicted Benson of complicity to in genocide in Canada. Then she tried to perform a citizen's arrest on him. He looked completely shocked, Georgina recounted at her last call, then he gave me a hate stare like I've never seen before. The cops were at my door that evening. I was told to stop what I was doing in no uncertain terms. Soon after Georgina's disappearance, Ian Benson took it and extended academic leave to an undisclosed location. Whenever I encounter healthy young men and women who fall back in fear from picketing or occupying Catholic churches for their slaughter of children. I remember Georgina and her immense courage and love. Will you not do as she did? If not, why not? And if you'll do it for against the Catholic Church, why wouldn't you do it to somebody who's gonna say something that's as even what was that? Okay, something just clicked? Why wouldn't you do it to somebody who's gonna accuse you of something as ridiculous as anti semicole? And fuck those people too. Understand the crimes and understand that you're you're in danger the more you don't fucking stand up to these people, and so are your children? Are you that much of a pussy that you don't want to deal with the problems so that your children have to, or that they have to while you're watching something horrible happen to them? What is wrong with you? Meanwhile? Don't warn for their killer, for the killers in white robes, for the pseudo holy ones with blood on their hands and lies on their lips worn instead for lonely just souls like Georgina Cameron, who refuse to stand by and allow the child killers to win. For the churchly monsters continued to prosper and feed while the good woman who confronted them lies dead, and the rest of you allow your thoughts to be turned to the beast that murders from behind Satanic smiles. Ah, that's nice. I'm sure that's the Vatican going up in smoke. But that would be nice if that also happened in a place called is he oh, in a place called I don't know, New York City, where the you can find a lot of their little un Oh, let's see the cons on foreign relations. The UNESCO, anything that's a UNESCO World Heritage Site is stopping the access to information about our history on purpose. Uh clear. Fence it off, fence it off, control the site. Way to go Unesco. Let's see, but semitize the semitize the things that you pretend that you found there, so that you can make the whole history all about the juice and how they've given us everything in total bullshit. Right, Yeah, yeah, I t CCS that's who it was. All right, how's that what you're doing? I asked you a question. H having good time? Good? I'm gonna put on a little video for you. Have to get up for a second, and we're probably we're probably close to being done. I have so much to read here, we might as well just do this in another video some other times. So I'm going to move on with telling you the real history of things through people that actually weren't afraid to tell the truth. And it's kind of our theme here, right, there's our pope floats, there's the cathoholic shirt or I mean, what's wrong with me? Oh that's me? What do I look at that? Oh? That's that's me? All right? I track myself up sometimes. All right, let's go to this part and you know what, Yeah, I gotta do this too, just for fun. Let's go with background. Come on, dude, there you go, oh Nito, Okay, let's go to this one. Yes, I guess I'm doing for his screen. Yeah, all right, cool as trollers. This is kind of funny. Go turn return on the return in the corner here, alright, seven minutes. You can handle some minut's right, good, let's do it.
Speaker 11: Thirty five years ago thirty five the Old.
Speaker 15: A New franchise take its way into theaters, and even though they've been rebooting it twice a decade since then, it's still the best one they ever made. Sorry, go full Millennia on you but cgi can'top a real martial artist getting heatstroke under fifty pounds of rubbers. Teenage mutant ninja turtles flag back to nineteen ninety, an era where the slang was bodacious, casual racism was for heroes.
Speaker 26: We've been waiting for you.
Speaker 11: Miss on here behind my sony payments again, and misogyny was for lovers, Babe sweetcakes.
Speaker 15: When radioactive waste somehow leaked into the sewer, it transformed a Japanese rat trained in nijitsu into a much larger Japanese rat trained in nijitsu. Naturally, he adopted four turtles someone flushed down the toilet, named them after Renaissance artists Michelangelo me and turned them into ninjas until together they were known as the Four Stooges.
Speaker 21: Me.
Speaker 15: These characters you're so familiar with already that picking your favorite is the boy version of astrology. Leonardo Fan, you enjoy balanced diets and compound interest.
Speaker 11: You have to wait until she comes up with something.
Speaker 15: Donatello stem Major, who lives with the first person they kissed. It worked, Mikey pat Or currently have a drug problem, but everyone's rooting for you.
Speaker 11: Let's go for it and if Raphael's your.
Speaker 15: Favorite, yikes, that bandana may as well be a literal red flag. Frank Frank Splinter's rival, Arokusaki is out for e Binge, probably because his crush picked a guy with a ped rat over him. Now he's come to New York with a three part plan. Step one, give a bunch of teens free karate lessons. Step two, enlist them to commit petty crimes. Step three, build the underground equivalent of David Busters. This version of Shredder just wants to steal stuff to trick out his man cave.
Speaker 24: Where he can hang with his loyal man servant Tatsu, an army of runaways, and a young Sam Rockwell, we have a loyalty to the ShredIt sending him down a dark, dark path.
Speaker 13: I started pardying, he got wild. I was picking them girls every night excellent, and I got in my head. But I really wanted was to be one of these Asian girls kidding by me mmm.
Speaker 15: Connecting the Turtles to the outside world is April O'Neill, a woman.
Speaker 1: Clearly not cut out for New York.
Speaker 11: Watch the Turtles fall shell over heels for.
Speaker 1: I'm a Love.
Speaker 16: Babe.
Speaker 13: The girl is a.
Speaker 15: Fox before she chooses a human boyfriend over them, because I mean, come on, this isn't the shape of water. She falls for Casey Jones, a hockey loving vigilani dufus who's like if Frank Cassel worked at Big Five instead of the Marines.
Speaker 22: Jones cricket, You've got to know what a crumpet is on the.
Speaker 15: Stand and was way more chill about his murders and tying them all together.
Speaker 11: Is Danny, a boy who which trays the trust of his own father.
Speaker 1: The Turtles and the foot Clan.
Speaker 11: Boy, teaching kids an important early lesson, don't trust gingers.
Speaker 15: Strap in for a kick ass martial arts adventure full of Jim Henson creatures that still stand up after over thirty years, featuring more cartoon physics than Oppenheimer the animated series in what's otherwise a surprisingly dark take on the franchise, in some cases literally dark. You can pinpoint the exact point the production ran out of money right there, So enjoy a kid's movie. That's the best thing we had at the time. If your mom wouldn't let you see Batman that respected us enough. Just show them using their weapons. Mostly taught us how to deal with our teenage angst.
Speaker 21: And loud anyone it is an unconquerable enemy.
Speaker 11: And knew that we were mature enough to see Ralph get beat into a coma.
Speaker 22: He's alive.
Speaker 11: They all coming.
Speaker 15: Together to make it the most successful independent film ever made until Blair Witch took the crowd. That's right, this thing was scraped together with no studio. Three million bucks for rubber suits in a dream Hugh Michael Bay Starry Blue Leader standing by damn Yankee, damn cool, Corey bro. Aren't you glad? I didn't say Katana show Razor a comic blonde, the lead singer of Creed sam Pebblewell Knives, chow Batti Daycare, and if Darry may.
Speaker 1: No Elias Cotius's discount. Robert de Niro ever got serious about their clown problem.
Speaker 15: Use your own adventure. Look out that human size talking turtle has a sigh.
Speaker 1: I am our little teapart.
Speaker 15: The greatest folly of man was the invention of pants, mood day move problems.
Speaker 1: All right, there we go, remove from my studio. Yeah no, this one's stupid. We don't know much. That one is funny. I'm still looking. Hold on, if there's anything else here I missed kind of clear off my multiletle tabs. Wait till I start reading the book again. The next one times are insane. You'll never see the end of that else you got going on here? Oh, I haven't been to ft Jan in a bit. Let's see what's going on over here. Sony's over here too, Man, you're everywhere, I think. Uh ye, no, I don't think so, alex old on. Let me let me put this on the screenspeople and see what I'm doing. Mm hmmm. That grandmother wasn't many know? And she's German. I don't think. I don't think that's the thing. Where's my face in the way? Get my face out of there? No, not a new tab, right, there's a new tab. That's what I want? Sure? Whatever, So now I don't look at my damn face when looking at this. Can you can see what I'm doing? All right? Good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: So before I forget, because I already did sense an hour ago? Minda night amish? Are they in the eating ice cult? Knowingly? Do you think?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Crystal Sealas was the name of the d on the mailbox, and the little market is named Eden Market. Well, I mean, that's because it's because of the the religious nonsense of it that everybody believes in, right, So yeah, in the sense that they're like, you know, following the faith or whatnot, I guess. But here's the here's the funny thing that everybody always makes fun of the Omagh and mana Night's for is that they even if they're unwittingly doing so. People are like, why do people shave their their mustache but keep their beard? Well, that's what the freaking goths did as far back as five thousand years ago, and it was it was uh mentioned as far back as then, and that's what they do that a lot. I glanced over and saw the name Christs and ell no now knowing what we know and eten until religions. You know. Again, these are also just things that are out there. The movers and shakers of the of the sigils and the magic might be you know, glorified by that stuff being used in but it's the intent, right, So the intent could be different depending on who you are. So it's all about the intent when it comes to magic and scream people, right. I just so, Alex again, says he Thomas Spyer said bunch of freaks and Thomas I'm still waiting on the books, so as a guess her sign and go, okay, so we have we have a weight reaper. Hello, weight reaper. I'm just see that's good. Yeah, you can make those now.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 1: Let's see Epstein files redacted. Yeah, yeah, this is what I wanted to make a comment about. If anybody thinks that Foyer is like saving the world, they're retarded. Let's let's let's let's just think in a little bit. I gotta save this picture. This is nice, it's good times. Get the fuck out of here with your scan. What cares about your bullshit?
Speaker 8: Shut up?
Speaker 1: Let's see it's like, oh yeah, freedom of information act like who there's That's just another way of them trying to pawn off a lie as the truth by pretending that there's some movement that wants the truth and demands it and it's just because of people put pressure on it. Well, that's how it works. You just put enough pressure on the system, and the system says, okay, fine, we'll tell you the truth about something and then you'll believe it more. So, obviously that's where they're gonna lie the most or redact the most. We'll just straight up freaking lie the most, and ah, we know something now, you don't shut up. I subscribed to Good Lion TV before and watched the majority of the content on there. Never mentioned the Jews at all, so definitely a misdirection there. But yeah, they went very in depth with many of the q tard subjects. Nick Lvier aka do Be smoking a guy in the rotunda during j six he was one of the few to be released from prison relatively early, claiming that it was due to the fact that he had footage that showed he wasn't doing harm or whatever. Bullshit. They don't care what the hell you're They don't. It's not because you. This isn't a system that works like that. It's not about what you did or didn't do that that's irrelevant. And remember, when it comes to the vas, when it comes to the the Attention Deficit League or the anti defecation League, truth is not is no defense. Right If you're telling the truth and you're just you're just telling the truth about something, that doesn't mean that you're not an anti stomach colon, right, The truth is no defense. And now knowing that those people are have have the finger on the button to send an assassin to you, or to have armed thugs come to your house and accuse you of some sort of crime. What do you think that really means about the real nature of the world here in America? He was one of the few to bilionally there. That website is a big rabbit hole, which is the catchphrase they always say at the end of each that which is again overdone. You can find a lot of their stuff on Rumbel and probably a bishop too. The reason I brought it up was that they have mouthy Buddha content on that page. Oh what did I just see that? So then yeah, okay, when I was in the Instagram stuff, Well, you know what else funny about Buddha. Buddha was Budha Bodo, which is Woden, which is the dark sower sort of the fucking eating like Colt.
Speaker 21: It was.
Speaker 1: Not exactly husband, but you know the he he's the father of balder, which is able.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Buddha took the name of Bodha or Wodin. That goes to show how freaking corrupt the Goths got, right, the Arians got. Don't taste me man, I didn't do nothing. Okay, all right, support your look at bub, serve your way, we're at it. Yeah, thanks, go make one person do it all the time for you. It's fucked up. Guys are jerks, all right. Otherwise I'll just pull out steaks and leave, pack up my balls and get the fuck out of here. There you go. That was from what was the movie road Trip? I think it was shut It said noise before they didn't ask what started a bunch of bullshit? Oh? I received my first referral click. You received your first click or referral link. The ball is rolling now keep sharing? Oh nice? How nice of that you'd be do? Yeah? Yeah, pay for my pa anytime you guys signed up. It's like gives me money off my bill that I have to pay for stream yard good stuff. I think we did everything because if I get into this stuff here that I have for Americans of history, makers of civilization and race and history, I'll be here for two more hours and no I have work to do. So thank you for showing up, guys. I can't emphasize this enough. We need to kick this fucking YouTube channel over one thousand as soon as possible. Why because it said so the more activity in the cricketer fashion, the more it gets seen, so a mad rush to it helps it out right. And that's the free You don't have to do any you know, it doesn't cost you anything to do that, just to fucking hit subscribe. Don't be selfish or gay. And you should be hitting lots of buttons in and out of your way in any of these places, like you know rumble ftj you should be hanging those buttons. Should be doing that, especially if you have your own content, of your own pages. You should be sharing these videos make it because you know, I have no Spotify anymore. That was one of the biggest ways I was getting around and it's gone. They took it. Uh yeah. And then apparently when you thank people, when you give them lots of content, they decide that they're going to cancel the membership on fucking uh Patreon, So fuck everybody. I guess I don't know what to say anymore.
Speaker 4: This is what it is.
Speaker 1: What's up? Oh yeah, and simper fry ells things backward simper fry llc dot com.
Speaker 12: Oooo.
Speaker 1: See it all right, go there and do things, make good things happen. Bye,