Speaker 1: Disclosure shit man. I just went on netflin Death Squad and we talked about the disclosure that they're dropping along with this Christian nationalist movement that's kind of going on. And I believe that, you know, if you know anything about Project Bluebeam and the whole belief behind that, it's puttying universal religion. And so I think that that if you listen to my show, I talk a lot about the Christian nationalist movement bringing in this occult theocracy, which is the merging of all religions into one Luciferian philosophy, which is done through a destruction of the Abrahamic faiths, through a major war that's going to happen, and I believe that we're on the precipice of that with Iran and obviously this major Christian nationalist Muslim movement that's going on in America. It's all coming to a head, and it seems like the UFO disclosure just has to be the icing on the cake.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 3: I want you to explain that to us, because when you stay Christian nationalism, I want to know how you get from that to one world of religion.
Speaker 1: I see, have you seen anybody say Christianity is America is Christian. Have you seen anybody say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's kind of been kind of going around a little bit lately. I don't know if you've seen that. Okay, So there's that which I believe is being pushed inorganically, that concept along with mom Donnie winning New York City. Right, for instance, this rise and this Muslim this Somali Somalia thing. You've got a lot, a lot of this Muslim anti Muslim, and then the rise of Christianity. Charlie Kirk, a major Christian, just got killed. Now he's a martyr. So there's a lot adding up to this, right. And then if, of course you have the Israeli Zionist arm of I believe that's who's really pushing this because they want an evangelical Zionist Christian movement, because to destroy the Abrahamic faiths, you have to have the Muslims to Christians. They go after each other, Armageddon happens, Jesus doesn't come, they finally abandon their idea of like all the Messiah's gonna save us and all this stuff, right, and then you usher in this lu superior in philosophy, this new world's religion. But you can't do that until you destroy the faiths. And I believe that the destruction of the faiths is being built up because we have people like Trump who has Maga, which is the fifth degree of Satanism, is called Maga magus. And then he's saying I'm not going to go to heaven. But he's also making it where we could pray in schools and we're going to make it a Christian nation again. And he's got Pete heg Seth with the crusader tattoos. Remember I'm talking about a crusade, is what I'm talking about right now. He's got crusader tattoos, and he's the leader of our military and he always talks about Muslims and now we need to get them so again, I think that that's where we're headed. And the UFO disclosure aspect of it is the reverse technology. They want, you know, people to think it's aliens. In reality, it's the fallen angel technology. It's demons if you want to call it that. And I believe that that's where you get that. That's why it has to be joined in with it, right because these aliens or entities are gonna be what get worshiped later, and they really are the fallen angels and they're the old gods that two people used to worship before.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Well, the reason why I ask you is because I just feel like it's the perfect storm. We had a few conversations and I heard a few conversations on the podcast about how the whole Epstein thing is kind of like the revelation and the society that could just tear everything down, and how that can coincide with like the spiritual movement of like the whole like you know, like New Age apocalypse or whatever it is. And then also too, you have you know, the administration trying to push off the Epstein files released, And that's kind of why I asked you, because it's like, all right, everyone thinks it's just a big distraction from the Epstein file case. But I think also too, this could just be the divine timing for like the perfect storm of like, you know, we're gonna find out aliens are real and they've been here forever, and then we're gonna find out all our politicians are corrupt. So you know, I was just a lot of people think it's like, look at this hands, so you don't look at this hand.
Speaker 1: So I was kind of beginning your oh yeah on that, you know what I mean? I agree with that, and i'd love to show you this. This is actually something I have prepared. I'm so glad you brought that up first. Check this out. So this is my views on everything you just said. For the Epstein time. The government is purposely distracting society from the nano bio info in other words, the cogno biodigital convergence, nano technology frontiers at twenty years National Nanotechnology Initiative, et cetera. They got a bunch of links. But what we're saying is the building of this police state ran by AI, the surveillance state that knows where you are, what you're doing at all times, can predictively please minority report the whole nine yards. That is what's being built up, and we're being distracted from that with a ten year old steam file drop. We've been talking about EPSTEIN for ten years, right, it's not new. We know who's on the list, we know who was going there. We know that Prince Andrew was fucking doing things and et cetera. You know, but what we what we a lot of people aren't talking about is the fact that AI quantum information, this advanced five G Internet of things, Internet of bodies, and the bioeconomy biggest economy coming. Guess what. Surveillance capitalism is the biggest industry right now. That's growing along with the venom industry because they're putting venom and everything all kinds of shit and so these two things which by the way, venom works well with this, somehow it works well with the ship. So yeah, that's that's what we're looking at, dude is and by the way, Epstein heavily invested in this stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I was gonna I was going to bring up if you knew anything about Mark Nowak, the dude from Harvard who was in the fiftieth birthday Epstein book, and they were talking about and some creator talked about it on TikTok is. She was breaking down that I guess the research was saying that DNA, our DNA is somehow linked to our space, our place in space time. If you if you can somehow manipulate that, you can somehow manipulate or travel through space time or something like that. But also that he was also into uh working with scientists from I think Santa Fe Institute in order to try to understand like complex systems better, like how diseases move through populations and even stock market predictability and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, I mean they you know, they believe that money moves in a way that's very similar to the to the body and a bunch of systems, and these systems move together, uh in a in a perfect way like the body does.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: This is a way that Epstein actually explained money systems to ban it whenever he was talking to him. Uh So, there is a lot of like interconnection. That's why I think the blockchain is based off your DNA, and there's a lot of interconnected ways that you could you could hook the blockchain up into your DNA. Right. So, but also check this out. This is something I just showed on my show as well, just to kind of show how serious this is. This is Nike. This is a Nike patent that just came out, and it's a digital fingerprinting system for footwear apparel and it embeds machine readable identifiers directly into physical products. So in other words, it cognfies and it turns every single one of these into kind of a fingerprint. Okay, so let's check this out. There's identifiers that are implemented using visually imperceptible patterns like grayscale, color based encoding, conductive inks, magnetic or ferromagnetic materials, and this combination of these things. They're embedded in logos, souls, and uppers and textile components. Right, So all this interacts and I'll show you what it interacts within a second.
Speaker 3: You were there on the night of the murder, because we.
Speaker 1: Have the yes ones, dude, Yes. Beyond anti counterfeiting, the technology enables secondary market verification, product product tracking, ownership validation, and post purchase. So it's just about making sure that you're if your package got to the right person, nobody stole your stuff. It's not about anything else, right, Yeah. And this is for digital engagement, connecting physical Nike products to databases. And this is the Internet of things that I just talked about, right, So this is what they don't want you talking about and don't want you looking at that. By the way, Epstein is adjacent to this, so it does have but nobody's talking about Epstein's investment into this stuff. They're talking about fake emails, sensationalist images and things that have the things that aren't even really verifiable inside of the files themselves.
Speaker 3: Is this Nike thing already going on right now or is this something they're working on.
Speaker 1: It's a patent that they're working on currently, for sure. So check this out. This is kind of how it works right here. Okay, So you have the user that wears the device. The device would be the apparel. The pail connects with the third party integration, so this would be like advertisers, companies, corporations, CIA, police, and then there's the database that interacts with the third party integration, and the host which would be like the whoever the host system would be would be I guess like Nike. But then like who has access to that? Is it exactly? And what's the database? Is that like Oracle? Because we know Oracle will start by the CIA, So if that's the case, then he doesn't even need to go to the WOST system to get to the CIA. So we're looking at a system that system layers on pol layers. Okay, And I just recently, I don't know if you've heard of more gelins, but the other day I had this guy on Yeah, yeah, it's margealous future best so best best. But yeah, so I had fire Medic eight. His name's Eric, and he was on talking about these synthetic fibers he's been finding in people for like twenty years. He thinks that they're wiring us up, dude, he said that he thinks essentially they're building a new nervous system. Because he likened it to this, he said, I have an old Mustang and he said, my car, like, you know, when the electricity goes out, it's so it's wired so well up in there that I'd have to just lay a new wiring system over it. So you could liken that to your nervous system. Your nervous system interacts with it. It's so entrenched in everything in your body. You can't just remove it or take it out. Yeah, but you can overlay another one and hijacket. And so when people talk about grapheneoxide or nanoparticles or self assembling, self replicating nanotechnology, this is the stuff they're talking about inside of us. That's building a network. And guess what, it turns you into a receiver. And this sounds crazy, but you know what ten years ago, babies sounded crazy and in ten years from now, people are gonna be talking about this, guarantee you right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a splashing in the third last week talking about how because he was such a powerful investor, a lot of the big tech now, including possibly mRNA vaccines and stuff like that you're talking about, as well as cryptocurrency, was a result directly of his funding and things like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean exactly. He was very, very heavily invested with people that were interested in our genetics. I believe I talked to about the twenty three and meter last time I was on a street dot com and the fact that Anne Watshowski, who did a lot of fucked up things and she got the company taken from her by the FDA and bought it back with a nonprofit. She was in the Epstein file. She was being invited to a party. I mean, dude, and her dad works Yeah, her dad worked for CERN as a scientist. And you know, I think all this converges. Okay, I think that what we're walking into is this back engineered alien technology is really fallen angel technology, and they're finding a way. Why do you think that there's quantum computing involved with this? AI? I think quantum has to do with the other realm, this other style, right, angelic maybe angelic realm, if you want to call it that. And if it's true that they can't have a vessel here, if they can't embody anything here because it's only physical, if you were to create something that was could interact with quantum, like your soul or like these etheric beings, you could create a vessel that they could live in, and then AI would essentially bring in these all angels into our world or a or aliens that they'll tell us it's just aliens right right. And now they're starting to talk about the interdimensional idea of aliens. They're not saying it's extraterrestrial anymore. On thee they're finally starting to talk about the interdimensional. So now they're gonna frame aliens as interdimensional instead of it is the fallen angel, it is the demonic forces people speak about. It is the elves, it is the elementals, it is whatever you'd like to call them. It is what people do witchcraft with. It's the same thing. And now we're gonna let them embody a spirit harvest, you know, come and take a vessel. Crazy shit, crazy word.
Speaker 3: So do you think we see Project Gluby in this year.
Speaker 1: I think it's not gonna look the way that we think. I think it's gonna be. It's gonna do exactly what it's supposed to do. Though we're gonna have reversing alien technology get presented like it is with the idea of UFOs, real aliens whatever. But in reality, they're just gonna say that they've been interacting with forces they don't understand, probably, and they're gonna say they've been receiving information from these forces they don't understand. I guarantee you this is probably the verbiage. And then afterwards we're gonna just invest our beliefs in like whatever these entities are, and they're not gonna be Yeah, it's not gonna be good.
Speaker 3: So would you say that the slow rollout of the Epstein Files right now is something that is intentional or would you say it's something that is kind of being forced because I feel like the administration is like doing their best not to release them, but because there's so much interest in them, they kind of have like no choice, you know what I mean. And that's kind of why I want to do so many episodes where I want to talk so much about it because it's like I feel like it's been within. I think it's the public that's been pushing it so much, you know what I mean, because like the whole like, oh, the thousand over fifty thousand, and then we're gonna talk about aliens, and I was like, now we want to talk about arresting people and shit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So no, Yeah, I think this is a war.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think this is a cognitive war in the mind from all angles. It's a demoralization campaign to get us to feel hopeless, to get us to feel like there's no point. We've just got forces forces beyond us. We've got people raping and eating kids everywhere, we got aliens given this technology, we got this going on. We're going to war, We're going to World War three, We're getting taken over, we got a civil war. All these things are happening at once. I think this is a massive side off campaign. It's not one thing. It's not about one thing. And I think with the Epstein files, at the end of the day, regardless of what we're talking about, they want to build up to a critical mass. And a critical mass I mean to a level where everybody feels the same as far as a level of hopelessness, a level of anarchy, a level of revolt, that we finally overthrow the system that we use today and instill it with one that they want to replace everything with AI. They want to replace our government with this with like a technocratic system of some sort random ceo kings. I've been talking about this for years, and you can't do that until you get people to willingly say we're done, we can't do this, forget it. And guess what, Andrew Tate, they don't take people to jail over we should just give up on politics. They don't want give up on politics, give up on everything, anarchy, whatever we could give you so we can instill this dictatorship ran by aar that's programmed by us.
Speaker 3: Wait what you kind of cut out when you talked about Andrew Tate real quick? Can you start that over where you say about and I heard he got arrested or something.
Speaker 1: So he was talking about how we should give up on politics if people don't get arrested for the Epstein the bottom and that it's just give up. There's no point, and that's what they want. That is he's saying the quiet thing. And that's when I'm pointing out that he's saying the quiet thing out loud that I'm trying to speak to is. Yeah, that's what they want you to do. They want to release shit. And by the way, they were going to release more shit probably or have things happen that people's skulls are going to explode. I mean, they're just not going to be able to handle some of the shit that's coming because and that's why I think that, by the way, you're talking about the slow drip, I don't think they want that. I think they want people to build themselves up to a critical mass of anger without like just instantly committing suicide because they can't handle it, you know, So they need to build people up. Even like your mom or Grandma's got to know about Epstein files. Maybe they aren't reading them, maybe they don't know what's in them, but they know they were dropped. And then later there's gonna be something that they can't even ignore, and then more and more and finally everybody seeing what we see.
Speaker 3: Do you think this amounts to some kind of January sixth type event where conservatives and liberals kind of unite against the elites.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the January sixth thing was kind of genius because in the scenario that I'm talking about right now, if you wanted to prolong people doing the revolts, you would do a fake revolt like January sixth. Is that way, A real one wouldn't happen until you hit a real critical mass, a level that really has to be serious. And I believe that's what we're building up to. And January sixth was done for what I just said, the purpose of prolonging an organic revolution by having a fake one. So it kind of keeps you from really doing it for a little longer, it keeps you from actually kind of getting there consciously, you know what I mean. Yeah, it's kind of genius if you think about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, So I was at the Conscious Life Expo yesterday and I kind of I thought an interview with the Digital Hour Social podcast dude Sean Kelly, and he interviewed Billy Carson. And I'm always kind of in karate sense when when I when I see Billy Carson, but almost the whole interview they were talking conspiracy, and he was like, Yeah, there's a small group of people that control the world and he goes, Who's that? And I thought he's gonna stay the deep state or the elites or something in general. And he goes Israel and he's just going hard on the jumde. I'm like, Okay, I'm gonna change my tune a little bit, you know what I mean, because I kind of think he's controlled OP. But then I'm like he could be controlled OP against the Jews. But anyways, long story short, I wanted to ask you, uh, what do you think the most obvious connections between Epstein and Israel are? Because I think in the news they were trying to put it on Rusher or something like that, and yeah, he wants to stay that. Nobody wants to stay the quiet loud out the quiet part out loud.
Speaker 1: I think probably the I be man. There's so many connections with Israel. Let's just say probably Ahood Barack. The phone call with Ahood Barack, who is the Prime minister Minister of Israel, I believe the first prime minister or whatever, he was Prime Minister of Israel, and they were talking about him something. Yeah, they were talking about Peter tele He was talking about Peter Teal and how he needs to meet him and you know, trying to tell him about him. He was like, look, there is this guy. He's been, you know, working a page. He's been you know, him and Larry been working together and this and that. Right, And so that's Ahood Barack, who is an Israeli prime minister. You have net Yahu, who was redacted I believe out of the Epstein files, but people people spectated that there was some stuff with him in there. But there's also things of Epstein saying anywhere but Israel, I don't want to meet there. I hate it there. And now here's the thing. Robert Maxwell was probably killed by the Messad. We can assume, and you know, you know, Epstein was very close with just Laine or just laying Jelaine whatever. And I would imagine that he probably wasn't a fit of going to Israel because maybe they killed her, her girl, his girl's dad, you know what I'm saying, Like it could be as simple as that. Like it's very possible because if that guy mentored Epstein, and that guy worked for the Messade m I six CIA and he was you know, got caught doing some spy shit and then gets you know, falls off of his yacht one day because you know, maybe it's a little bit damage control. I believe. I think that that would make him probably not love Israel, but it doesn't mean he's not massade Asia, or it doesn't mean he doesn't work with intelligence or even worse, I think that there is something that's deeper that works through the intelligence networks and everything that he was a part of that has no uh, it has no beholdens to any nation. This is a international had.
Speaker 3: Him under their thumb, which is why he has so much disdain for Israel. But it seems to work for him at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yes, because because Israel, I think, is the largest arm. And that's the thing. It's not the Jews, and it's not necessarily Israel. It's the people running Israel that are right now the most outward arm of creating this world that they that the internationalists want to create. And there's globalists, the illuminati, the internationalists, whatever you want to call them. They're beholden to no religion, no nation, and they don't care. They use religions, they use nations against others. It's that way they can, you know. But they're working for both at the same time. And this is why it's like you don't really get a savior in any country. You don't really get somebody that's actually against another person in another country, because they're all part of this internationalist group, and this group has a breakaway civilization, like all totally parallel government, you know, going on, and I believe that he worked for them.
Speaker 3: And it almost seems like every nation, or every every people or every section of the world almost has that hero figure. But at the end, like they never fulfill the promise, you know what I mean, Like with the whole q and thing, like we thought that we're going to drain the swamp and all that stuff, you know I mean. And you can even say the same kind of stuff for Putin, where he kind of just might seem like a good person to some people in Russia and he just doesn't follow through and just really goes with, you know, the plan of the elites in the world, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, I just got done this past twenty minutes. Actually, right before I came on to here, I just did a show. I went live and did a show about mimetic warfare, meme war fare and the history of mimetic warfare and what it is, and how it's been used, the idea of what like why it's so important, because it really it's it's another level of the art of war, the mind war shit that we've talked about. And yeah, man, I just think that that's how they're manipulating people with QAnon, with four Chan, that QAnon drops on four Chan, all these things. These are known places where the mimetic warfarees were going on. And then we know that the military had an interest in using memes to push narratives to get people for or against a certain thing. Yeah, so that's what sways people to think that they have a savior or think that this is happening or that's happening. And I believe that Pizzagate was even used as a major syops. So is the Epstein files. I think that there's major things on Repstein and what's going on. But I think that a lot of like I'll show you if you want, but there's a lot of fake shits they're putting to discredit and keep people from looking at the real shit. Like I don't know if you saw that they talked about World War III was going to start on the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Did you see that I heard something weird about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there's a I want to show you this because this is the type of stuff I'm talking about, But go ahead. Yeah, I was talking for man, my apologies.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, it's all good. It's all good. You're killing it. I was gonna say, the whole mean warfare thing is crazy because if you really think about it, it's almost like modern day symbolism where they're kind of like using visual stuff to promote a certain idea or a feeling within a population, you know what I mean, and stuff like that. But I wanted to swing it on over to the Clintons, and I wanted to ask you, what do you think we're going to get when they testify in their deposition?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean Clinton wants to open Clinton wants the whole thing open, right, I mean he wants he said he wants it to be an open trial, that they should just show everything so he's gotten nothing to hide. I think that that's weird. I think that there's that's what. That's the thing, dude, I think that a lot of this is sya. I can't tell from where or what, And that's the crazy part. Like, Yeah, this guy was a part of some fucking internationalist group for sure, But like, I don't know, man, it seems like there's like levels to this that we don't understand. That's really what I think.
Speaker 5: Definitely, Yeah, yeah, Clinton, I've seen them asking Hillary about it and stuff.
Speaker 2: Did you say that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she was just like yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I've met him a couple of times. Right, discuss the World War three investors.
Speaker 1: They want an offer. He is still planning on February eighth, twenty twenty six. Right, please be advised, I'm on vacation till Justine. That will be attempting to be off grid. Now, I'm gonna show you something that nobody else has done. Okay. I went to the Epstein files and looked for this email to verify if it was real, right, and we're gonna look at the real email. So try to keep a good mental image of what you're looking at here. Okay. So this says, please be advised, I'm on vacation till July twenty ninth. That will be attempting to be off grid. Above it says we need to discuss World War three investors. Now let's look at this one. This here, Please be advised, I'm on vacation till July twenty ninth. That would attempting to be off grid. My assistant Rachel Haynes Blank can help if it is urgent. The subject is potential angel investment. It says microbiome. Now this is the real email, right, but if you go cause it's got the EFTA number here at the bottom that like, I took this picture and this is the real EFTA number, and so now if you go over to this one, it's the same. But they added in this paragraph here and they changed investment op to nuclear and they even added an extra tea, like like a dumb ass, they left a damn typo there. So but this goes on the line and guess what millions of views. Everybody's looking at this. They think it's real, and I'm like, you guys are all fucking This is what's used to discredit the real things that are in the episode.
Speaker 3: Nobody anymore exactly, it's on the internet. It's real. It's info wars too, you know what I mean, because yeah, information on the Internet. They didn't think the Internet was going to do the thing that it did, and you know, that's all it is. The flick of at the snap of a wrist. At the snap of a finger, we could share Internet with thousands of millions of people instantly, you know what I mean. And that works against them in their favor. So in order to counteract that, and.
Speaker 5: They're smart, regular mind Wars break in and get behind the coding and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, Yes, Mind Wars. Are you guys familiar? Now? Whenever I did my Epstein episode, I tried to lay a lot of context because there's a guy named David McGowan, and he wrote that book, Uh, Strange Scenes in the Canyon. Have you heard of that? No?
Speaker 2: I heard of him for sure.
Speaker 1: So we wrote a book called Strading Scenes in the Canyon, which kind of over how you know, Jim Morrison of The Doors, his dad was a military guy who like pretty much started to goff of Tonkin. There was you know, like mamas and Papa's. All these people come from like military CIA backgrounds. All these people have weird intelligence. Even George Lucas who made Star Wars Springs, the guy who's Spielberger's coming out with the movie this year about Aliens, he comes from a loyal canyon. So again we're getting propagandized by people who come from CIA, and then we're supposed to believe aliens. Yeah, the aliens are being pushed by the CIA, so remember that. But he also wrote a book called program.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you're cutting out a little bit. We're losing you. We're getting too close to the truth right now, everybody, Let's see, we're having some technical difficulties. Let's see if we can.
Speaker 1: Here, hold on, okay, let me reload.
Speaker 3: I forgot that he changes it, so I had to adjust a screen. Yeah, yea, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, outside of my podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go, we get all right.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: So this is kind of I believe. Okay, so this book Programmed to Kill, it's a book that I believe goes into this group that I was just explaining that I believe Jeffrey Epstein is a part of. I think it's a satanic group of cannibals fucking doing Satanic rituals, all kinds of shit. And you know, the Epstein files back this up as well as this. I mean, let's look at this here. So this is from the Epstein files. Jeffrey Epstein. One of his books here, The Moral Side of Murder, The case for cannibalism. So it's this idea of why it's a philosophical book about a case for like how cannibalism isn't bad. Oh shit, So this is the type of shit we're looking at here, right, And then of course I've got all this fucking crazy shit here, like Zora Ranch where he was doing weird shit. I mean, by the way, did you know that he bought Zora Ranch because Los Alamos, which is where they did a lot of this reverse engineering of alien technology, they were losing a lot of scientists, so he bought Zora Labs so that they could come Zora Ranch so they could come work there.
Speaker 3: What do you think? Yeah? Sorry, I think it was honey pinting scientists bro to work for him.
Speaker 1: Well that, but also you know there's a woman that said that they woke up on a lab table and said Zoro Ranch.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you know that? He said he wanted to spread his gene into every like his seed into everybody. He also in the video with Steve Bannon. Dude, you you got to watch the interview with Steve Banner because you can really kind of get into his mind a little bit if you can, If you really listen to what he says behind what he says. He talked about women at one point, and he said he spent a long time talking about how he invests a lot of money in the unknown, in the study of the unknown, like quantum mechanics, quantum physics, mit studies, the neuros, whatever. Anyway, he talked about how women have this weird instinctual nature and influence into the unknown. And I believe that he used women to access this place by traumatizing, by traumatizing them, because what's the unknown is the quantum realm. He's talking about the quantum. He's literally talking about the unknown like the place exactly. And we know that he does like Satanic rituals. And so I'm saying all that to say that when you get into this David mcgallan book about Program to Kill, it's a major book that goes into a lot of shit, but there's a lot of stuff in here that I think lays a lot of context to Jeffrey Epstein. For instance, it talks about just how there's a lot of First of all, I talked about trauma and how they use torture methods and hypnotic states to create split mind, personalities, as we've talked about on here, a lot brainwashing, creating maturity and candidates, all that shit that all goes into this. Okay, it's all part of the same thing. So when you look at Satanic ritual, it's the same shit. It's it's a lot of the same tactics, right, And so it talked. He went in to talk about all these places that they found children, pornography rings, children doing a lot of like cannibalism, killing other babies, like taking them testament, the worst things you could imagine, sacrificing animals, all that stuff, and it was all done in every one of them. He laid out instance after instance where they had to drink urine and feces and all these different things, right, every one of them. Because Satanic cults they do that where you have to drink urine, feces. Michael quin that's gonna get great, big Satanic we talk you dude.
Speaker 3: What say that again, Michael Aquino? What can you say that again?
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, Yes, Michael Aquino, you've heard about him, right, it's big Satanic general right for the military.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So he was involved with the Presidio case, which was a you know, satanic cult that was abusing children. And they called him the general and he said he you know, he never got he never got charged because he got a civil case put against it. Me. He never got charged because the military oversaw the case and threw it out or whatever. And so A Kino was running guns for Iran Contra, right, And he was close with somebody who was running the Franklin scandal. And the Franklin scandal is another place that they were. They had a call boys. They were going to the White House with the Franklin scandal, right, and Bush and I believe Nixon. They were all kind of connected to this weird like call boy scandal or something, or maybe it was Reagan and Bush whatever, and so that was going on. Now, mind you, there's a weird connection here. The person who was running the Franklin scandal through a birthday party for Roy Kohne. Roy Khne was the mentor for Trump. Trump's connected to Epstein, and these guys are all connected to this satanic sex trafficking, fucking trial and let cult, right, And it's that's what it is. And they're all connected because we know from the Epstein files and other information that Epstein was running guns for Iran Contra. So was Michael Lechino. So there's your connection there with both a Satanic and Michael Lechino. He started the Temple of Set. He left the Satanic Church and went and started a whole nother Satanic church because the Satanic Church doesn't believe in the devil. They believe in man becoming God. Right, Michael Lakino believed in the devil. He believed in something, and he created the Temple of Set and then he the whole reason why the pentagon is a pentagram. The pentagon, the only reason why it's that shape is because of the pentagram, which is because of him. He instituted so much Satanism into the military, and I believe that really the military has one big depth cult really, and that's why a lot of these military bases across the world that are American military bases are hubs of sex trafficking and different things like this since the nineties or eighties. So he details all this in this book.
Speaker 3: Wait are you did you just tell me that Epstein was involved with Iran Contra.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was. He was running yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah he was. He was involved in Iran contrary, he was running guns and ship. Let me see if I could pull up anything official here for you.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's insane, bro. Also too, did you see that they had like all the stuff blacked out for September eleventh and Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Yes. Actually, as a matter of fact, they had the years from I believe two thousand to two thousand and three. There was no emails there, and I believe that's probably in the statue of emails that are not currently out. I think he had a lot to do with that. As a matter of fact, he had everything to do with the two thousand and eight financial crisis too. He pretty much pulled the fucking lever on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we we were talking about that with Flash and the third last week. Wait unless Wexner is connected with this too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The lawyers, his lawyers said he was going to kill him.
Speaker 1: He said, shut up or I'll kill you, dude. Epstein is Epstein, Israel and the CIA. How the Iran contra planes landed at Lex Wexner's base, bod Lex Western repurposed the CIA is that ran contraplanes from arms smuggling the ship Lingerie when A's Southern so dude, We've got little connections here that go on, right, and I just think that we just can't ignore them. You have a military general who's a satanic like fucking child molester connected Iran contry. You have another guy who's connected with the blackmailing ring, and then the Franklin scandal is another third party connected with our current president who's supposed to save us from this. Come on, dude, it's like so obvious what's going on. It's one big group that has not ever left. And if you read the book Program to Kill you would know, dude, it's one group. And not not only that, but like most serial killers are a part of this group. Like that's a thing. Like a lot of these serial killers aren't even organic.
Speaker 2: Just like, yeah, that's that's what I've heard.
Speaker 5: It's like another way, it's another way to get like children involved, you.
Speaker 1: Know, to the exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Looking to the less Westerner connection with f scene because I think that was pretty much his back or early on, because he was basically his financial advisor, and then he gave him all this freedom to like use his assets to invest and do all.
Speaker 1: The power of attorney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when he didn't even have a he didn't really have that much financial background at first.
Speaker 1: No, he gave him his power of attorney. It is very weird. You know, he's connected with a lot of high profile financial people. He was he was brought into the Trilateral Commission by Rockefeller early on, early early on in his in his like upbringing, and you know, I'm gonna say that he was working at Dalton for a little bit and then like shortly after that, the Rockefellers had him joined the Trilateral Commission, which is like a major Like that's a major deal, Like George H. W. Bush is on that, Like that's not a small thing to be on, all right, that's like, you know, that's like beyond the Builderberg group, you know what I mean, It's not it's a big deal. And yeah, I mean Epstein, you know, I mean the guy you know about the guy that his name was Michael Something I think or Matthews Something. Maybe Schellenberger, but either way, he worked for the Clinton White House and he was responsible for Epstein coming to the Clinton White House like five times. He hung himself from a tree and shot himself with a shotgun, apparently in the chest right and it was ruled a suicide that was, Yeah, that was done in a place that I believe was like where these congress people would like hang out at. So it's almost like they called him to the compound, were like coming out or whatever, took him out and took him out back. So there was a lot of cleanup that went on whenever the Epstein shit first went down. We're ten years from that now, so there's only people like that have been study of the all time that really can give that kind of like there's so much that has been lost and now it's just being muddied with bullshit. And so that's why I say a lot of this is a syop and the distraction is the Epstein files. The distraction is you know, is real distraction. Everything that's not pointing at the police state that's being built up in the Marxist state they're trying to build is a distraction in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you make a lot of great points, bro that it makes that would make a lot of sense why the whole Epstein drop is pretty much has been a nothing burger. And we can say the same thing about disclosure. You know, when he when they when he's saying disclosure and release all the files on that and all the classified info on that. I feel like it's gonna be a big nothing burger too. It's gonna be all the stuff we've already been talking about, just like all the news that comes out and stuff like that. Let me ask you this, Do you think Epstein was part of the whole network and then he did something wrong and they got to him? Or do you think that he is still alive? But would you put your lifetime savings one hundred thousand dollars? Is Epstein still alive? You bet yu.
Speaker 1: If he's alive. If he's alive, he's chilling with Charlie Kirk, oh shit, and uh uh in Gallaine and Glene Maxwell. If he's dead Trump. If he's dead, Trump killed him. I'll just say that, Okay, Trump killed that motherfucker. Bro, I mean, bro, think about it. I think I'm bid blaming the Clinton's. Like, don't get me wrong, the Clinton's got bodies. I mean, don't get me wrong. I don't want to take away from their body. I'm already knowing. But Trump probably took out Epstein.
Speaker 2: Did you hear what happened to mar A Lago today?
Speaker 5: What happened so someone walked up Tomorrow Lago with a shotgun and Secret Service killed him.
Speaker 2: But the White House at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a dumb ass, right shotgun, Bro, you're gonna do nothing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta be up close and personal with that one.
Speaker 1: I got some ass. That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Do you think that?
Speaker 3: Do you think that Jesay Maxwell that is in prison right now is real? Do you think it's a body double? I know you're cutting out? What do you think, bro? I don't know? Can you hear you?
Speaker 1: Guys? You guys, you guys cut out first. I've been like steady on my end the whole time, but then, like you guys, like I'll be steady on my end, You'll be like, yeah, you're cutting out. I'm like, oh, well, everything seems fine.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So what do you think Do you think it's the body double in there? Do you think that's the real just laying as well?
Speaker 1: Dude? That bitch does not look like just laying man. She just don't look like it. But again, dude, this is just like it's like I almost hate even talking about it to an extent because it's like, dude, this is just such obvious. They're fucking toying with this right now, that's what's going on, Like they're toying with us.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, this is the figure just laying Yeah, dude, they're just fucking with our heads, dude. And it's kind of irritating video.
Speaker 2: Just laying that came out and people really thought it.
Speaker 1: Was real and oh yeah the pizza outside of a pizza place.
Speaker 3: Yeahza from all the time.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like thing where it's just like I feel like with the whole Tupac that was one of the first conspiracy theorist I got into. But I feel like, uh, they kind of have you wondering who did it as opposed to why The real question is why they killed him? Right when you get down to the real info that they don't want you to know as opposed to who killed him, because like.
Speaker 2: Well it's always part of a bigger scheme. Yes, why absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I think you're right with that. You know, we got to ask the right questions in order to get that information that we need to know.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, no that's a fact, bro, No way it is me cutting out this is somebody said, oh, you know what's crazy? I got the Ethernet cable right here. But like I got this fucking new laptop, you know, and the new laptops they got it set up where like I don't know, do you know, like the USBC shit, you can only have one in this motherfucker. I need to have two. I gotta get a conversion thing because yeah, I need to get the ethernet hooked up. But yeah, one thing about we good? Are you satting something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, we're good. We're just a switch not a battery on one of the cameras though, but go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Oh cool? Cool?
Speaker 4: Uh? You know.
Speaker 1: Also, have you heard anything about like Sam Altman's designer babies, like the whole like, uh, you know, fucking with babies, the DNA babies.
Speaker 4: No, but you know what, dude, Yeah, that's the other reason I don't trust Billy Carson because I was watching him and not only was he saying that he's down with like the whole transhumanism thing, like he wants.
Speaker 3: To be able to transfer his oh God into a clone body, but also he said he has a very high profile friend, famous friend that did geene editing on one of their babies. It didn't work out. The baby died, but the second baby it did work out on.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: So they're out there editing babies and jeans.
Speaker 1: Bro yeah, d you know exactly. And it's like a lot of these guys are like gay, so why do you why do you want to do that? But you know whatever, it's like, it's just look at this. So somebody was talking to Brian Bishop. He said, this gets us out of our self funded garage biology phase to the first lit birth of a human designer baby and possibly a human clone within five years. Once we reached the first berth, everything changes in the world will never be the same again, much less the future of human species. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: And that was in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually five years. I mean where we at right now, dude, we're fucking years past that, a few years past that now, so insane. Yeah, there's there's so many levels to it, Like the neurotech he was investing in. I could pull that up. I got a bunch of shit.
Speaker 3: What's the most interesting part of the case that you've done a deep dive on recently so far?
Speaker 1: What as far as Epstein? Shit, Yeah, I mean all of it really, Like the fact that you had the involved. I mean, you know, like what about DiCaprio and he's talking about you know, the cannibalism shit. I mean that's crazy. He's talking about beef jerky and like cream cheese or whatever.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's talking to Bill Gates or somebody else, maybe about like CDC preparing for pandemics. Who shit. And this was in twenty fifteen, so this few years before COVID, and this guy was hard.
Speaker 3: Proof that he's on both sides of the fucking COVID agenda. Yeah, engineering, engineering, vaccine.
Speaker 1: And he warned March nineteen, twenty fifteen. What date was this email? March nineteen, twenty fifteen, Get the fuck out of here. Look at this. I mean, dude, the same day. You know what I'm saying. I mean, dude, I mean that's kind of what we're looking at dat. And we know the connection between the two. I mean, his wife left him over the Epstein shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah right. I was going to ask you about that because I was talking to Splash and we were talking about Slashes and third about it last week. Do you think that Bill Gates was doing all this against his will because he was being blackmailed by Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Ooh, Bill Gates. Yeah, I mean I think he's a.
Speaker 3: Fucking rich, fucking tech guy that got you know, rich from Microsoft, and all of a sudden, we're entrusting him with, you know, fucking telling us what we need to put in our bodies and the vaccines we need and all this and that, you know what I mean, And then we find out he's compromised because there's a dead man switch email from Jeffrey Epstein's email that says he was trying to fucking get you know, antibiotics Fromhi because he got fucking STDs from a Russian hooker, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, yeah, he's definitely he's just a he's a he's a uh fuck. I just had the word in my head and it's just gone. He's he's gross. He's gross, you know what I mean. He's gross. It's like not distasteful, but he's gro He's like, he's just this despicable. Not that word either to d word though, I'm close, I'm getting close. He's up. He's gross. I mean, yeah, just nasty, dude. I'm just thinking about how to praved. That's the word to praved.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking about how he's probably over there fucking with the Russian hookers.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden he's.
Speaker 3: Like, honey, I'm aho oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me see how I can slip this. Let me see how I can slip this shit in near a drink without her knowing, so she could get you know, get rid of this STD. Yeah, folks, this is you know, talking to Larry went from Bill to Bill Gates talking about deliverables, deliverables regarding neurotechnology, kind of everything that I talk about six G White Paper Recommendations on Neurotechnologies relating to Chronic Degenerative Disease, Neurotechnologies as Weapons in National Intelligence and Defense Recommendations or technical Specifications for Strain Pandemic Simulation. So this is literally everything we're dealing with right twenty seventeenth mark twenty seventeen March. So I don't know, this is the stuff that I'm more like, what we look at is the neuro like what that kind of shit, Like what the fuck? You know?
Speaker 3: Do you do you think we're kind of going more in the direction that they want or do you think they're kind of hitting a lot of resistance? Because I was saying that Palenteer wasn't doing so good, I think in the news or something like that. And then I think Michael Burray was saying he was bearish on AI because of the I think he was bearish on Palentier or one of the tech companies because the surveillance that they were working with on the government wasn't fucking There was some problem he had with it. But I was also seeing in the news that like AI and stuff like that is not really doing good as far as like the market is concerned, and the future of it may not be as steady and as hopeful as they had planned. What do you think about that? Do you think we're still going more in the direction that they want or do you think they're getting some resistance from us?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I mean, Trump is doing the hardcore on the tariffs, right, He's trying to do the tariff thing. He also said that he supports the crash of the dollar. I think that he wants to crash the dollar. I think that, you know, at one point he talked about cbdc's and how they're bad because they can just take money and you won't even know it. And by the way, he's the only person that could have money taken and he wouldn't know it. I mean, he's one of the few, right right, only only the people in this group would get money taken and not know it. Like, shut the fuck up, I'm gonna notice. Yeah, yeah, yeah, no shit, hey man, I had ten fifty in there. No, So it's like, you know, so, I just think that now he's renagged on it, and he's looking at it as he's falling with the tech bros. He's trying to get this. I think that, you know, we're kind of ann spot economically where they've kind of squeezed us into a point where we need a new monetary system. But I don't think that the way that they're going to go is good.
Speaker 3: I mean, speaking of the monetary system and the whole thing with less Wexterer and all that stuff, and paum BONDI saying, you know, the downs over fifty thousand and stuff like that. Do you think that the less Wexner is telling out more people. Do you think that's going to create a domino effect where a lot of CEOs get implicated, which is gonna cause like the markets fall because you know, there's gonna be margin calls and investments and stuff like that, especially if some of these wealthy CEOs hold a lot of their wealth investors pull out. Yeah yeah, So what do you think about it?
Speaker 1: Well, there's been a lot of move towards gold, you know, and I think that gold and you know, the markets being up isn't necessarily an indication of like things doing well. It's more an indication of how bad the dollar is doing, you know what I mean. So, especially with like like tariffs and things like that. So it's complicated. Again, Like the whole monetary system is like literally like the human body system, right, so each thing works off each other, it's the whole thing. And I just don't think that anybody really understands it to a great level. But I do understand bitcoin enough to know that it is trackable, and everything's trackable, and everything is blockchain, the whole concept of blockchain, And I just think that moving away from any kind of physical system is asking for trouble in general. I mean, especially if we're gonna build data centers and we're gonna have rolling brownouts, and that's like already guaranteed that building these data centers, we're only at thirty percent of what the data centers are gonna need to run at like what they plan to do, and we're already going to be experiencing rolling blackouts. So my point is, like, how are we gonna be able to run a monetary system off of the We're gonna have no resources left, but at least we'll have bitcoin, you know what I'm saying. We don't have water, we don't have water, but at least, my big what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, the reason I asked is because if we hold these people accountable, especially like the CEO is like Les Wexner, and then he's like, well me, what about this guy? And what about this guy? And then it creates a domino effect where how do we give retribution to the victims and stuff like that. These people are gonna have to you know, be sued or have their assets taken away and stuff like that, and how those assets move from where they're at now and these big corporations and these thoughts into you know, the victims hands and things like that, or wherever they're supposed to be, you know what I mean. I think I think that's a lot of the reason why she was kind of speaking in code is you know, do you like your four oh one k's do you like your retirements? Because you know, if we started fucking arresting people, I think I think it will be a big domino effect, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I agree, I think that you know, there were some victims that were offered like you know, civil case NDA like you know whatever, and then the one the ones that didn't, I believe, the ones that are trying to like get that, you know, get the story out because the justice I just think that we're working with again an international cabal of elite people that just are at all levels that whenever you look at the Jatrow case, it gives you a great example of like we are not going to walk out of this with like arrests and hangings and everything people want. Uh, It's just not going to happen the way that people wanted to unfortunately. But the Detroit case, are you familiar with that, Like all the people that went out and protested, like it was hundreds of thousands of people that protested because many people were implicated, implicated in the murder and trafficking of children, and like nothing happened except for Dutrow was the only one that got in trouble. But then he was getting paid like thousands of dollars while he's in prison and got out early and all kinds of shit. You know. So that's the kind of the story every time. You know, sometimes there's a fall guide, but nobody it's not going to go how they want.
Speaker 3: Right Yeah, yeah, fuck man. I think, like I said earlier, we got to just continue putting pressure on the situation. We got to continue making our own memes to get the point across to the people who just scroll and just get information through memes, like I said earlier and stuff like that, and we just we just got to keep talking about it. If we want to get the people wake up, we got to talk to their language and keep talking about it, and keep talking about the things like you say that they don't want to talk about, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's a fact, dude. I don't know if you know about this, but uh, you know, there there was one. I mean, this is pretty fucking raunchy. If you've seen this. This guy's talking to Jeffrey Epstein. It is very simple. I will compare male to female with female to male with greater molecular control over development. We're increasingly capable of producing novel phenotypes, more feminine menaling testosterone receptors or castration, and at the same time increasing estrogen production. The one blocks male features and the second encourages female features, more masculine women, heavy testosterone dosage, and credible external effects. Heavily bearded men you would never guess they had a female bone in their body. So, I mean, this is crazy. It talks about the first is attractive. He's a woman with a dick, so that if that is your fantasy, is the sucking man's dick. Otherwise we're completely heterosexual. I mean, this is really crazy, but these are very rich men that really have the power to make this happen, and we've seen it happen in front of our It's funny, but not because it's like, holy shit, dude, they really ruined people. There's so many people that have mental issues because of these hormone replacers, because of these guys that are joking around about a fantasy of like sucking a lady boys. I mean, this is crazy, but so many transsexual women are very attractive and easily make money, which in turn it promotes their prostitutions. Since so yeah, anyway, sorry, but Yeah, it's just no.
Speaker 5: No, I was just gonna say, like they pushed all the femininity on the man. It's like, imagine we have a future draft and it's just all these fucking feminine boys, like they're.
Speaker 3: Not going to war.
Speaker 5: You know, We're gonna have a weaker military with less actual men.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly is this a real How long was how long ago was this from? Because it says so many transactional Yeah, dude, I mean I I this is crazy. Now as far as a real email, I will say, I do not see E F T A number here. We would have to go cross reference, which is honestly worth honestly worth it. We could take any of this and just go to the it's.
Speaker 3: Worth a discussion because that's one of the that's one of the prominent controversies and discussions and in society today. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yes it is, Yes, it is. So let's see if we can if I don't fucking cut out while I'm trying to do.
Speaker 3: This, see live reporting, live research.
Speaker 1: I'm not a robot, all right, cool? Yeah, let's see here. All right, So we should just type in what do we got here? So what's the keyword here? Four? Times more frequent. Let's see if we could try that. Oh my god, all right, efta number, I could get it to you. Here it is, this is real.
Speaker 5: You see that, Ladies and gentleman takes two seconds to cross the reference.
Speaker 1: In two fucking seconds. And it's exactly the same as what it said in that right there it says the first is attractive as a woman with a cock. I mean, this is it? So many transsexual women are very attractive and easily make money. What else is it? Contrast to the poor female to male versions. They're unhappy and lonely. There are men with mum pumps, the worst of both worlds. If you like smelling masculine men and you want the hard cock that comes with the show, you do not want one of the nature's more complex and variable structures, the pump pump that is an acquired taste, and not with a man. There's this is fucking crazy talk. Whoa, whoa, whoa. By the way, we are now pushing the intervention earlier. So you notice your three year old son has trans tendencies, So now you intervene with hormones. I would be frightened to do that, but who knows what this this is the ship. This is that, that's the That's how bad it gets, you know what I'm saying. I mean it's evil, crazy, it's evil. But there you go. I mean this is he's you know, he's working with people that are doing a lot of things. We talked about outer body experiences last time. Uh, let me go ahead, and while I'm on the Epstein file, I'll just type in OBEs. I'm almost positive. Here yep, here we go. One second. Let me pull you back up. All right, So let me see if I can find the right one though, because it was fuck, wait, what was that guy's name? See if I can type outer body experience? Because he texted, fuck, what was this guy's name?
Speaker 3: Out of body?
Speaker 1: I think No, it's Kraus. Let me look up Krause. He talked to Lawrence Krause. He told he wants Lawrence Kraus to deep bunk outer body experiences. Hold on a second, let's find this. Let's see if we can find it. It might take a second because I don't know exactly which one it is. There's a lot of them between him and Krause. It's kind of odd.
Speaker 3: So who's Krause?
Speaker 1: Lawrence Krause. Here, I can show you who he is real quick, and we can even look up how he feels about outer body experiences because he tells him that he wants him to. Now look, this is the cosmologist, Canadian American theoretical physicist. Oh shit, this guy you know, yeah, Star Trek, you know all that, you know, some bulls. He's full of shit. Uh, let's see how he feels about obs or outer body experiences.
Speaker 2: It's out of body, is it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, okay, my bad?
Speaker 3: Oh good?
Speaker 1: Uh okay. Lawrence Cross has been involved in discussions and inqueries regarding out of body experiences, yeah, and other paranormal phenomenon. Cross himself is not personally experienced out of bodies. He has been asked to debunk claims about them by Jeffrey Epstein. Well there you go. I don't even have to look.
Speaker 3: At the files.
Speaker 1: Epstein's emails suggests that Cross was involved in structuring response to a journalist rather than participating in According to strategy whatever, this is a case of Kross's role was more administrative. They're just debunking it. But what he said was they have scrutinized, particularly in light of the of his past associations with Epstein his defense of scientific thinking. But I'm trying to see what he had said. Well whatever, when I look this up last time, he said that it is a phenomenon that happens in the mind and it's not real. Uh. Now it's discrediting the idea that he was trying to debunk it. But there you go, yeah, yeah, wow, crazy dog.
Speaker 3: I mean it goes. It goes to show how you know, what kind of shit he was in a researching again, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, Now, let's see DiCaprio Apparently DiCaprio is in here talking to DiCaprio was in here talking to Uh, he's talking Woody Allen. Maybe we gotta look up Woody Allen. Now I don't know if this is real, because now this was like something that Alex Jones was pushing out. Mm hmm, So who knows if it's real? You know, half of it, half of his ship's fake two nowadays? Yeah, real, man, there's so many of these emails though, it's so hard sometimes unless you have like the e f TA number, Handy, It's like, dude, you could fucking go forever.
Speaker 3: Dude, did you check out the h Ian Carroll thing.
Speaker 1: What he said the web up. Yeah, as a matter of fact, I signed up a little I signed up for the little thing so I could check that out. Oh yeah, man, they talk about beef terkey a lot. Another batch of beach jerkey? Can you make? Can you make a batch of beef jerky?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Man? A lot of the he makes some beef jerky for him? What is up with this? So who's that? Jeffrey asked you to make him some beef jerky. He loves beef jerky, Dude, I mean whatever, Maybe that's real, Maybe it's just beef jerky. But I thought DiCaprio is in here talk about beat jerkey too, see what I mean? Like Alex Jones posted some ship and it's probably not even real. Yeah, I can't even spoke cannibal is it?
Speaker 4: I A?
Speaker 1: I B Yeah it's ib.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I B A.
Speaker 1: Unfounded. I've been debunked so exactly. Dicaper's name appears in there, but it has no involvement with anything of cannibalism. But Alex Jones is pushing some fake shit about him eating you know what I'm saying. So again, sensationalist bullshit Bill Cooper called out Alex Jones for a sensational bullshit twenty years ago and he's still doing it.
Speaker 3: So you think you think the main main agenda is transhumanism, technocracy and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I definitely do. I think that, you know, that's nobody's talking about that, and that's probably the most prevalent thing going on right now. Like in the snow. Recently, people are reporting that there was a lot of this nanotech that was in the snow. They're very close and similar to what they're seeing under electronic microscopes and blood from people that have been vaccinated with COVID. So there's a lot of weird shit going on. I think that people experience long COVID are probably experiencing this neurological warfare with nanotechnology. I think that it's just deeper than we think. And yeah, man, it's very crazy and I wish more people talked about it and researched it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna talk to one of my buddies, Tyler Hall. He's a tattoo artist and Orthodox Christian, former Freemason, occultists and all that stuff. And uh, he's gonna he was supposed to come on today. Luckily you were able to come on, but he's gonna come on next week and talk about Epstein and the elites and how they're into like what they what they call the baby and Frank is them that you heard of.
Speaker 1: That, Oh dude, yes, exactly, the tea and Frank is a dude. So whenever you look into the Kazarians and everything, right and uh, the idea of like you know, people talk, it wasn't all the Kazarians, it was mostly in my understanding, Now, I couldn't be one hundred percent, could not be one hundred percent right, but I'm pretty sure is the frankest set of these tom Munich Jews. Yeah, that we're not. They were, they were, they were practicing a lot of this stuff. We're talking about a lot of this cannibalistic, you know, satanic ritualistic behavior. And they were told that they had to convert to Catholicism or they had to convert Judaism or Catholicism. And so I've talked a lot of my show about this concept of the two Babylons. Alexander Hislop wrote a book and it details the facts of how within there's Babylonian religion that kind of expresses itself through like Freemasonry, Judaism, kind of the mystic Judaism all that. And then you have Catholicism, which also expresses within it the same principles and it's hidden, but it's the same thing. And these frank Is, these frank Is converted to Catholicism and Mass and back to Judaism in Mass, and so they hide under the jew the Jews and the Freemasons and everything on one side and the Catholics on the other side. And that's why you see so much child molestation and different stuff going on with the Catholics as well as these other groups. And so that's what we're seeing right now is the frank Is who have evolved and infiltrated as they went on, because when you take away the frank Is now you've just let them bleed into everything else. They didn't get rid of what they were doing. They're just hiding it now.
Speaker 3: Insane, bro, And it keeps on going and going and going. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love it. I'll definitely check out U, bro. Of course, I'll definitely check out what he's saying about the Frankens two for sure, because yeah, I was just getting into that recently. It's a very very wild and it makes a lot of sense. But yeah, thanks for having me, man, I really appreciate it. Anybody you know, just check us out on Spotify, Apple, wherever you get your podcast. We've got Patreon going ad free. You get the video, you get everything you want, three bucks one tier practically free and yeah, otherwise, come check us out. We try to throw down a couple days a week, a couple of days a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lots of good information over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely subscribed to check out the Agenda podcast. They're always going live, always doing live streams, especially on YouTube. Make sure you subscribe follows so you can get those notifications. This has been another podcast episode of the Outside Minds podcast. I'm your hosting creator see lo Free. This is the other hosting creator and this is the hosting creator of the sixty Agenda podcast.
Speaker 1: Andrew we out later. Hey, thank you everybody on my chat. Thank you everybody over here. Man, there's a lot of people. Nephlin Hunter appreciates you. Jeezy always the man, welcome, TN t oh you got me, yeah, TMT drop some ship you know of course, tant with the Trump's uncle in the Tesla files. We know that that's got a lot to do with the cross connection, and there's a big cross connection, like if you know anything about uh, you know, the Babylon workings. Trump actually was born three months after the Babylon workings was done. Jack Parsons worked at Jack Parsons worked at JPL Laboratories, which is where Tesla's equipment was brought. He's the one who did the Babylon workings and he was very close with Crowley. And three months later, on a blood moon, a blood moon eclipse, Trump was born. And people always talk about a female that they were. People always try to try to talk about how they were trying to have a female. No, they called it a moon child. They said that they were trying to a moon child, and that they were trying to have the Babylon woman and the Scarlet woman. They were trying to find her. They found her and and apparently had a baby with her or whatever. But I don't know if that necessarily means that she had the moon child. It's very possible, if you think about it, the Trump could have had some kind of weird adjacent thing with this story because he was born three months later. On a blood moon eclipse. That can't be for nothing, especially when we see his life's trajectory, just saying.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, we need to do an episode all on him and the whole Baron Trump thing too.
Speaker 1: Bro that I think all that ties in exactly. You know this, Who knows how long this has been planned? Yes, kicking a cup, shout out, uh man, Yeah, I gotta figure out that with the internet though, because like I said, I got this little Ethernet thing, but I've got to plug in my MIC on a USBC and the Ethernet thing has the irregular USB, so it's like all over the place. It's stupid. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well it's weird because I only moved. I moved my area like maybe five feet over from where I was before, and it's weird. I've been having internet US but it's like I'm closer to the Internet though I don't understand. So whatever, wild work, but you know, yeah, oh well yeah, but shout out everybody. Thanks for coming through. I did a little double live tonight, so I'm out of here, and yeah, thanks for having me guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks every thanks everybody. Thank you