Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Been Happy Tuesday, The JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm selna a room, I'm jet, I'm cheat Whoa, it's next your voice.
Speaker 1: In here, Cheaty's here.
Speaker 4: I have constipation.
Speaker 1: That happened when you're traveling. That happens when you're traveling.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get.
Speaker 3: To the first talkback of the day, then, Chety, I want to hear all about your trip both first.
Speaker 5: Good Morning GV show through the Diego from Campbell. Yes, I am the guy who left to talk back yesterday about the Raiders and the bed. I am down to do this bet. I'm not afraid to chug or anything. Oh man, my word, So maybe sign the waiver or something. So yeah, I'm down for the bet.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm printing out the waivers. If you didn't hear the first talkback of the day yesterday morning Diego left us Wenesday Raiders, but then also said we suck, we can't win anymore, and if Jess's New York Giants finished the season with more wins than the Raiders, he would chug the nastiest thing on the jug wheel. That's what he proclaimed. So I've got the waivers printed out diego from Campbell.
Speaker 1: Come down.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hold you to that.
Speaker 1: We are holding you to that's going to be a race to the end of the season.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think those numbers are going to be pretty similar. But we'll see.
Speaker 7: Not looking good for you. Let me not, Let me not get ahead of my yacht.
Speaker 2: You were on the world's longest vacation.
Speaker 4: It didn't feel that.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 2: You went to the Dominican Republic. Yes, how was it? Tell us everything?
Speaker 8: So let me just say the Dominican The people in the Dominican Republic are so fine.
Speaker 4: I got off the airport and I.
Speaker 3: Got off the airport on holf of the airport.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I got off the plane and I just saw so many fine men out there.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, but it was so good. I went for my friend's wedding.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, you talked to them.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 8: The problem is is I don't seek Spanish, and a lot of them. Do you speak Spanish?
Speaker 2: We have Google Translate, you have Ess.
Speaker 8: I did text Jess, Actually she didn't respond back to me.
Speaker 7: It was Saturday night, I was out and about, so I did download a dual lingos. So the next time I go there, I'm going to have my Spanish ready so I can afflirt with the men out there.
Speaker 3: Okay, can we pause just really quick, Chittie. Why don't you ever talk into the mic when you're talking? Oh, I'm sorry, Radio, it's okay talking to the microphone police.
Speaker 7: Okay, my microphone was like going down. Sorry, whoa, whoa? At least something lucky you. Okay, So you didn't talk to anybody there? No, well, I I try to talk to you.
Speaker 8: A lot of them asked if I had a boyfriend or whatever. But I did download bump or I did have bumble and out bumble and hne out there, so I was swiping, so I didn't get a lot of matches.
Speaker 4: So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 9: But you did technically talk to some people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if you're swiping while you're out there, don't.
Speaker 1: We'll see how that goes. Now you're here and there.
Speaker 8: When you're there, I can build that relationship. So when I come back out there, they could show me a round more.
Speaker 1: That's the long game, smashing while you're there.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Applying a trip soon though, all right?
Speaker 2: Anything else?
Speaker 4: No, that was it.
Speaker 8: I went for my friend's wedding was nice. Got sunburnt a lot, very red.
Speaker 1: Right now, why didn't you apply your sun screen?
Speaker 8: I did apply my sun's screen, but I didn't reapply it after like I was in the pool for hours.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the mistake. You go swimming. When you get out, it's time to put a little more on.
Speaker 2: But now she's glowing.
Speaker 4: She has a nice thank you in me.
Speaker 3: Now, all right, let's give you the chance now to win some crazy cash. Cheat Do you know crazy cash is back?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, you didn't been happy Tuesday the JD Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena. I'm jetting on cheating. Whoa, it's next your voice in.
Speaker 1: Here, Cheaty's here.
Speaker 4: I have conservation.
Speaker 1: It happened when you're traveling. What happens when you're traveling.
Speaker 3: Let's get to the first talk back of the day, and then, Cheaty, I want to hear all about your trip.
Speaker 5: First GV show through the diego from Campbell. Yes, I am the guy who left to talk back yesterday about the raiders and the bed. I am down to do this. Bet. I'm not afraid to chug or anything. Oh man, my word, So let me fign the waiver or something. So yeah, I'm down for the bet.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm printing out the waivers.
Speaker 6: If you didn't hear the first talkback of the day yesterday morning, Diego left us one saying Raiders, but then.
Speaker 1: Also said we suck, we can't win anymore.
Speaker 6: And if Jess's New York Giants finished the season with more wins than the Raiders, he would chug the nastiest thing on the jug wheel. That's what he proclaimed. So I've got the waivers printed out. Diego from Campbell, come down.
Speaker 2: We're going to hold on.
Speaker 1: We are holding you to That's going to be a race to the end of the season.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think those numbers are going to be pretty similar, but we'll see.
Speaker 2: Not looking good for you. Let me not, let me not.
Speaker 9: Get ahead of my Yeah, he's bad.
Speaker 2: So shit, you were on the world's longest vacation.
Speaker 4: It didn't feel that.
Speaker 2: I did. You went to the Dominican Republic. Yes, how was it? Tell us everything?
Speaker 8: So let me just say the Dominican The people in the Dominican Republic are so fine.
Speaker 4: I got off the airport, and I got.
Speaker 2: Off the airport, off holf of the airport.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I got off the plane, and I just saw so many fine men out there.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, but.
Speaker 4: It was so good. I went for my friend's wedding.
Speaker 1: Hold time, hold on.
Speaker 8: No, the problem is is I don't seek Spanish, and a lot of them do speak Spanish.
Speaker 2: We have Google Translate, I have Ess.
Speaker 4: I did text Jess, actually she didn't respond back to me.
Speaker 2: It was Saturday night.
Speaker 8: I was out and about, so I did download the dual lingo. So the next time I go there, I'm going to have my Spanish ready so I can afflirt with the men out there.
Speaker 3: Okay, can we pause just really quick, Chittie. Why don't you ever talk into the mic when you're talking? Oh I'm sorry, thirstay in radio, it's okay talking to.
Speaker 2: The microphone police.
Speaker 4: My microphone was like going down.
Speaker 3: So whoa, whoa, at least something lucky you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you didn't talk to anybody there? No, Well, and I try to talk to you, you'll.
Speaker 4: A lot of them asked if I had a boyfriend or whatever.
Speaker 7: But I didn't download bump or I did have bumble and out bumble and hinge out there, so I was swiping, so I didn't get a lot of matches.
Speaker 4: So we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 9: But you did technically talk to some people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if you're swiping while you're out there, don't. We'll see how that goes. Now you're here and there, you're there.
Speaker 8: I can build that relationship. So when I come back out there, they could show me a round more.
Speaker 1: That's the long game. Smashing while there.
Speaker 4: I don't know applying a trip soon though?
Speaker 2: All right? Anything else?
Speaker 4: No, that was it.
Speaker 8: I went for my friend's wedding. It was nice, got sunburnt a lot ary red.
Speaker 1: Right now, why didn't you apply your son's screen.
Speaker 8: I did apply my son's screen, but I didn't reapply it after like I was in the pool for hours.
Speaker 6: Oh that's the mistake. It's asaki ego swimming. When you get out, it's time to put a little more on.
Speaker 2: But now she's glowing.
Speaker 4: She has a nice ten.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Graylor and me. Now, all right, let's give you a chance now to win some Crazy Cash. Did you know Crazy Cash is back? Yeah? No, you didn't, cause.
Speaker 1: Season the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's time.
Speaker 1: Four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: A very rough few weeks for residents in Florida.
Speaker 3: Just weeks after Hurricane Helene barreled through, now Hurricane Milton, a category four expected to hit Florida's west coast. Millions of residents have been told to evacuate as time is running out that we'll make landfall tomorrow night.
Speaker 6: Week five in the NFL wrapped up last night with Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs beating the Saints twenty six to thirteen. On Monday Night football, Taylor Swift was in attendance to watch her man trap as Kelsey.
Speaker 1: He had nine catches of this one.
Speaker 6: He even handed the ball off to Xavier Worthy for a short touchdown run, but he still hasn't scored a touchdown himself this entire season. If your tailor, you're probably like, why am I still dating this loser? The chief should out five to zero in the season. Yay sports.
Speaker 9: Don't put your inflatable pull away just yet.
Speaker 7: Temperatures will be a tiny bit lower today, but still very hot. We'll see highs in the upper eighties to low nineties.
Speaker 4: Scorpios.
Speaker 7: Your day is an age you are supported by the University of manifest your desires and embrace your personal power.
Speaker 4: But stay cautious in financial matters.
Speaker 2: Today you're gonna go broke.
Speaker 3: Get on, Aaron, you're gonna go out all right, let's get freaky, not like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you guys like scary movies?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: I don't mind them yet.
Speaker 2: You don't like scary movies?
Speaker 4: Cheat No, I hate them my anxieties too much.
Speaker 3: Grandma, No, you don't ever get to watch them because your wife hates Yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Tell you all things.
Speaker 6: One that I actually watched. My wife does not like scary movies.
Speaker 3: So more than two thirds of Americans enjoyed scary movies when they were a child, and that means most of them still like them as adults.
Speaker 2: Did you guys like them as kids? I? Yeah, you used to like them, cheating, but now you don't. You think any But.
Speaker 7: I think it back to a point where every every movie was the same, Like in terms of ghost movies, they all you knew what the storyline was gonna be for most movies, so I kind of just started getting bored of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are pretty similar, even like the slasher ones, like Okay, you're gonna cut that person a pieces, We get it.
Speaker 5: We know.
Speaker 3: Sixty five percent saw their first horror movie by the time they were eleven years old. Your kids are are five and seven. Mm hm, When when are they gonna.
Speaker 2: Be allowed to watch things like this, like slasher.
Speaker 1: Stuff with like blood and gore.
Speaker 2: I mean, or the more paranormal stuff. I don't know what. Maybe whatever they're into.
Speaker 1: Like The Conjuring or The Ring, but the contrary to the Ring, they're five and seven. What those are kid movies?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: What age?
Speaker 6: I have no idea, literally no idea. I don't know what age that. I haven't seen those.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even know if I've seen those movies. So you're not I got it. I don't know what at what age they're appropriate.
Speaker 6: They love spooky and scary movies, but I don't that's you know, subjective. Those are like kids spooky and scary movies, so they love that stuff.
Speaker 2: I think your son's ready first slasher stuff. Yeah, he was on rail Blaze. I greed to America. He is beyond his years.
Speaker 1: I give him that. Kids got some brave.
Speaker 2: That's one thing.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's time.
Speaker 6: But I don't need them watching some super scary movie with some murder in it and then them waking up all night, waking me up.
Speaker 1: I value my sleep.
Speaker 7: So, Selena, your daughter is twelve. Yeah, so when I is she already watched Yeah, she watches everything.
Speaker 3: I want to say, maybe like ten, okay, nine, maybe she started showing interest, but I was like, really hesitanting, and then she started doing it.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I'm like, okay.
Speaker 3: Well, let's just watch scary movies together.
Speaker 7: I think that's the easiest way for them to kind of have an interest in it instead of you just putting one on in trauma.
Speaker 3: That's what my aunt did to me and my sister. She just she forced us to watch all these scary movies.
Speaker 2: But it was for the best. I love them.
Speaker 6: Remember when I was little, like you wanted to see it, like, oh, I know I'm not supposed to watch this.
Speaker 1: I want to see what it's all about. You know. There was like this curiosity it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was a little bit of that though I did like it.
Speaker 6: But your daughter, like, you'll buy anything the you know it all saw movies like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that seems too young.
Speaker 3: I would honestly prefer her watch the slasher stuff more than like the thriller psychological stuff, because that stuff to.
Speaker 2: Be a scarier. That's true.
Speaker 6: Really yeah yeah, so blood and guts and slash stuff.
Speaker 2: Same and it's not real.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Like, I can watch the ghost stuff is real, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 7: But on the opposite, I can watch anything about ghosts or anything like that, even if I'm alone, if it's.
Speaker 2: Late at night.
Speaker 7: But once it comes to true crime, I cannot watch that late at night because I'm like, I live alone.
Speaker 2: That can literally happen to me.
Speaker 3: Like next week, we are getting freaky here on the JV Show.
Speaker 2: Not like that, Graham, you have something freaky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a new fear unlocked.
Speaker 6: You guys, if you saw the story of this woman in Florida, she's twenty four years old. She took her dog out for a walk, a sixty pound husky. She said her normal leash was starting to like kind of fray and break, and so she used one of those retractable leashes she hadn't lying around. I don't know if you guys ever used those. I don't use those, but it's one of those long retractable ones. And the thing basically, her dog saw a rabbit and it took off running, and that leash was She's trying to hold onto a hen and snapped back and it hit her right in the eye and.
Speaker 1: She lost her eye.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Doctors tried to save it when they realized her eyeball was basically beyond being able to be saved, and they ended up removing it. She's since been fitted with the prosthetic and said that she's basically had to relearn how to do all sorts of things now that she only has what.
Speaker 2: Do you have to how to do?
Speaker 6: You can still see, but there you don't have the depth perception that you once had, so it takes a long time to be able to refigure out how to do stuff. Can you imagine you're tried closing one eye while you're driving, Yeah, don't you go.
Speaker 1: To the car in front of you. You can't.
Speaker 6: People just try to totally totally change it totally changes your death perception.
Speaker 2: At least now those prosthetic eyes, a lot of them look so real.
Speaker 1: The picture of her looked pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really come a long way, you know.
Speaker 6: I guess like this thing hit her so hard that it you know, she had a fracture, a holy freak, actually a fracture under her eye and then a detached retina and then we know what happened to that detachment. We just ended up taking the whole thing out, So be careful if use one of those retractable leashes. I guess a new fear unlocked. Yeah, fearing.
Speaker 2: I don't walk my dog get any leash.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we are.
Speaker 2: The JV Show Tuesday. More like, throw it over to Jess, who is a resident TV watcher.
Speaker 3: Look, I love TV too, Graham, you do two, but we just don't get to watch it like that because our kids not together.
Speaker 2: Chess, what are you watching?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 2: Love is Blind?
Speaker 9: Season seven is out at least the first six episodes.
Speaker 2: There is just so much to unpack, you guys. I'm gonna try my best not to give a.
Speaker 7: Spoiler alert just in case, but the season is already just a giant mess. I'm gonna be bold and say that this might be my least favorite season. Wow, but I'm still gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: That makes it your least favorite season?
Speaker 2: Are the guys are uglier? I mean, isn't that what she said yesterday after the show?
Speaker 1: By ugly?
Speaker 2: I meant on the.
Speaker 6: But like, what makes a bad season of any reality dating show. When it's a mess, that's the best. Tons of drama. People are saying, you know, spouting off, saying stuff they shouldn't like that. Isn't that the best that is true is just the guys aren't hot enough.
Speaker 7: No, the main reason for me, the main reason for me is there are so many awkward and cringey moments.
Speaker 1: Like that's what makes good reality.
Speaker 9: In other seasons it feels less awkward.
Speaker 7: And I don't know if they just drag it out a little bit more, but they'll show like five minutes of them meeting and all they're saying to each other.
Speaker 9: Is why you're so beautiful, Wow, you're so perfect.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm so glad.
Speaker 9: I'm so glad were right here. Like they're trying to fill the time.
Speaker 7: Because they don't have anything else to say, so that's all they're saying back to each other.
Speaker 2: And I'm just like, Okay, get on me a little born.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that one.
Speaker 10: Look.
Speaker 6: I watched last season. That was my first season i've watched The Love is Blind. The episodes are too long, Like we could chop those way way down.
Speaker 2: They're over an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can, they can trim a lot of that out.
Speaker 7: But by now, you know the cash should know not to compare themselves to celebrities, right or even bring them up. Saw what happened with the woman that compared herself to Megan Fox?
Speaker 2: I did not handle.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, this season, Travis Kelsey and Taylor's lift are randomly brought up, and this is how that goes.
Speaker 11: I'll be here, Taylor Swift, and I could be the Travis ke My gosh, I'm a little bit better looking than Travis.
Speaker 2: But okay, okay, so he.
Speaker 9: Is claiming you better looking than Travis.
Speaker 7: Now we have a picture up on the jv JB Morning Show on Instagram. Please go and check that out going and you let me know is he better than Travis Kelty?
Speaker 4: That was a bold statement.
Speaker 2: I think he needs lacy surgery, Angelina was talking about.
Speaker 1: So I think they're on par to me.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's that bowld of a claim for him, really, Okay, want Travis Kelsey to be an attractive that attractive.
Speaker 2: Kelsey is very attractive.
Speaker 6: He's had a major glow up, you guys, Taylor Swift. He's got hundreds of millions of dollars. If Travis Kelsey was working at the d m V. You guys wouldn't look twice at it.
Speaker 3: I think we had him before he started. It's certain hair styles that I don't like on him.
Speaker 7: If he had the mustache and they're like, no, he's not that Well, that same couple is talking about celebrity crushes and here's how that goes in her cavil.
Speaker 11: I feel like that would be mine because he's like hot, but he's also like he built computers, Superman, right, I kind of look like him, like the last buff version of him.
Speaker 7: So there's also a picture on Jamie Morning Show.
Speaker 1: I think they do.
Speaker 2: Wow, you do?
Speaker 6: You don't think these two are that faro Jamie Morning Show on Instagram. Look at these two pictures. I don't think they're that far up.
Speaker 7: And when I see a little more, a lot more than Travis Kelsey, well, she might have not been too impressed because when they met each other for the first time, this is what she said.
Speaker 8: And the Positis himself is like a football player, like bigger medium baled, like five foot eleven.
Speaker 4: What he said I don't think is really twil is making show a little bit.
Speaker 5: Intocurecters like I'm beigger than him.
Speaker 7: And like when I got swamer than me, Like, it's not like anything, but I know that men start to feel like like emasculated by So.
Speaker 12: She is not.
Speaker 2: Very happy with WI. Why would anybody do that?
Speaker 3: Like, if I'm talking to somebody, I'm not going to say I look like this really really hot celebrity because you know when that person.
Speaker 2: Sees you, they're gonna be let down. Yeah, why would anybody do that?
Speaker 6: You've learned your lesson off last season. You don't compare yourself to anybody before that.
Speaker 3: I'm not the first thing I say to some guy who's going to be like, oh, yeah, I look like Beyonce or whatever, and be like, why.
Speaker 1: Would I do that?
Speaker 7: Because if you know that that person is talking to other people, you know that by mentioning a hot celebrity, they're gonna be like, ooh, I'm gonna take my chances and pick this person because they look hot, even though it bothers me that they continue to bring up looks.
Speaker 9: This is supposed to be Love is Blind, but every season it gets worse.
Speaker 1: Well, you want to know what the other person looks like? Loving totally blind?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do you respect this guy's confidence? When someone when she brings up Taylor and Travis. What do you want him to say, I'm not as good looking as Travis Kelsey? You want him to say I am better looking than him? Like, that's confident.
Speaker 3: You don't have to talk about look She she wasn't meaning it as far as like physical appearance.
Speaker 2: She says that you'll you'll be the Travis kelce to my tailor.
Speaker 3: She's talking about literally everything else but looks, and you can.
Speaker 7: Be confident in your looks without having to compare yourself to a celebrity.
Speaker 2: I think that you don't look like Yeah, that's where he.
Speaker 6: Never said he looked like Travis Kelsey said. He said he looked he's better looking than him. He didn't say they look anything alike. Is that I'm better? I would say the same thing. I think I'm better looking than Traviskelson, Like I don't care, you know, if somebody this guy, if somebody, if somebody asked me if I thought I was better looking than Travis kelcey, I'd say.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, but that's just asking you actually believe it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, yeah, I don't think it's that. I would never say what he's saying in like, if I'm meeting someone.
Speaker 1: Through a wall like this.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's cute.
Speaker 6: I don't think I will ever bring that. I don't think I would ever bring that up, and I wouldn't react that way. But I also like, don't think this guy's like horribly ugly or something. I don't know that's what you were.
Speaker 7: Saying, And I will say his personality ended up being way better than the woman that he chose at the end of the day soon, But I didn't say names.
Speaker 2: So I don't know who it is. Yeah, do we have time for something else or just like half of something just started and then I'll cut you off. Okay.
Speaker 7: Major drama is unfolding outside of the pod today.
Speaker 1: Coming Home the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Hottest Days.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today and trending.
Speaker 7: Is sponsored by Mancini's Visit Mancinie Sleepworld for their annual clearance.
Speaker 9: Sale or visit sleepworld dot com.
Speaker 3: So some of Diddy's celebrity friends are starting to pay people off. According to this Ernie So attorney Tony Buzzby.
Speaker 2: I know who the heck is that?
Speaker 3: So remember the guy I told you about that's representing one hundred and twenty victims that came forward, Yes, it's that guy. Now, he claims a lot of celebrities who were at these freak offs or who were a part of Diddy's sex crimes are settling with victims outside of court to avoid being publicly named in lawsuits.
Speaker 2: So this is actually really interesting.
Speaker 3: He says that he sent off demand letters to a lot of a list celebrities like names that we wouldn't know, asking them to settle with their victims privately, because if they don't, then the likely outcome would be that that victim or those victims would file a lawsuit and then they would be named publicly. And he says a lot of these celebrities who he's contacted are actually settling. Like listening to him like, yeah, I don't want my name out there drag publicly because I am going to settle and that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you Yeah, if you had the money, I would, of course you would.
Speaker 2: But I want to know who it is.
Speaker 1: I know, Well, that's part of the term. You don't get to know that.
Speaker 6: I want to know I still have a lot of ideas. I mean, it's a good way for those lawyers and these people to make a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Not that I'm discounting their claims because I think they're true.
Speaker 2: I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But also some people probably don't want their own name being one of being a victim, having their own name dragged out there.
Speaker 1: H I wouldn't want that either, So in my mind, it's kind of a win win for them.
Speaker 3: It's happening, and hopefully somebody leaks it anyways, and then we find out.
Speaker 2: I do want to know who these celebrities are, all right.
Speaker 3: So Grahmy mentioned this a little earlier. Taylor Swift was at the Chief's game last night. So let's put away any rumors that there is trouble between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: That ain't it, Chief. They are just fine now.
Speaker 3: As for her and Brittany Mahomes, remember there's been a lot of talk that maybe they're not besties anymore because they haven't been seen together lately. In the past couple of games that Taylor was at, she wasn't sitting with Brittany Mahomes. Well, yesterday Taylor did run up to her and give her a giant hug. So if that means anything to some fans, I think it does.
Speaker 1: They weren't sitting together.
Speaker 3: I didn't see them sitting together, but but but they were on friendly terms. Yeah, they hugged. I also saw a headline that after the game, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey showed major PDA in front of their dads. They were like making out.
Speaker 1: Could you guys do this? It's kind of gross.
Speaker 2: I feel like I could barely like even a peg. I'm like in front of my door, not looking.
Speaker 1: What about like at your wedding, you got a plant one on them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 1: That's but we didn't.
Speaker 2: We didn't do the makeout.
Speaker 1: What kind of was their tongue?
Speaker 6: No, I don't think there was tongue in mir but it was still weird, still a long kiss. Yeah, your family's all watching that.
Speaker 7: Are open, I know, But it's so awkward because because I feel like during the wedding you have so much adrenaline, you're not really thinking about who's watching you and your loins maybe ready for the honeymoon.
Speaker 6: I've seen tongue. I've definitely seen tongue on the first kiss. Wow, some people go for it.
Speaker 2: Good for them, what you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Big changes coming to the Mega Millions lottery next year. They're going to completely overhaul the game. Changes coming to the odds, the starting jackpot amounts, and most importantly, a big change coming to the price of the ticket. Currently, your odds of winning the jackpot, which have gotten over a billion dollars in recent years, are about one in three hundred and two million. You know, it's pretty long odds, but listen to this. They're going to improve your odds of winning it all to one in two hundred and seventy eight million. Got dude, they're just giving away from money at that point, I got to play. Currently, the starting jackpot amounts are lower there. I think those are going to go to fifty million starting jackpots or more. I think that might be a dynamic thing based on ticket sales. But here's the big change. Ticket prices are going to go from two dollars a ticket all the way up to five dollars a ticket. Wow, will you be playing the lottery now? Look your odds have improved one in two hundred and seventy eight million.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a slam dunk. Would you be buying a five dollars lottery ticket.
Speaker 2: Nope, maybe once, while I think your only I.
Speaker 6: Think that's I think in the era of everything getting more expensive and costing too much, I think this is a bad move.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to buy five dollars tickets. You don't ever win.
Speaker 3: I never magin as they would have lowered the price now and the jackpots got smaller.
Speaker 6: Yeah, smaller jackpots, smaller ticket I get it. They want to be giving away more money. Yeah, you'll buy a five dollar ticket when it's over a billion or whatever, just to throw your hat in the ring.
Speaker 1: But I don't know on the regular I'm not buying a five dollar ticket. That's too much. I was annoyed when they went to two dollars.
Speaker 2: It used to be one.
Speaker 6: Well, a lot of the lottery is California Lottery. I think Super A Lotto is still one dollar. But it was like when all these other games coming out, now you got to play those and there are two bucks. It's like, oh, that's kind of I'm just throwing money away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one ever wins. If somebody wins, but I mean somebody wins, but it's not you. Yeah, that's all that matters.
Speaker 6: It's the two bucks is worth the day dream, but it's five bucks worth the day dream.
Speaker 1: No, it's not av show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get back to what the bleed is where you can win a JV show chug mug if and only if you.
Speaker 3: Are the first person a guest today is bleeped out where any case you miss today's clip.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 12: Are you supposed to wash your hands every time you scratch your like every time?
Speaker 2: Because I don't. You're disgusting.
Speaker 1: Depends if it's dirty growth it's always dirty. No, it's not.
Speaker 3: No, it is.
Speaker 1: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't know what? Yes, I have an idea. But let's go to your guests.
Speaker 3: Remember, if you ever want to leave a guest, do it on the talk back Michael the Free iHeart app.
Speaker 10: The Morning JV shows Victoria from Hayward.
Speaker 2: My guess for the bleeped out word is nose.
Speaker 1: No, if you scratch your nose, should you wash your hands every time?
Speaker 2: Like the inside? Yeah, the outside she's.
Speaker 1: Talking about the outside. Then the inside's a pick.
Speaker 2: If you pick your nose, sometimes you can scratch the inside. Probably maybe that's a pick. Okay, outside nothing, We're good, right, yeah, yeah, I think we're good.
Speaker 1: Unless you're servant for food. You can't anything up there.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV Show. It's Cat from Dublin and I think the bleeped out word is head.
Speaker 3: Every time you scratch your head like you have your fingers in your hair.
Speaker 13: Wase, please please let me win a chuggy muggy.
Speaker 5: Have a great.
Speaker 2: Chuggy muggies. Now, how did I tell about head? I mean scratching.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what's your danderous situation.
Speaker 2: I think you're good unless you work in the food industry.
Speaker 1: Again, do you think people can.
Speaker 6: Just scrape their nails into their dander feet uh skull, you know, and then at the top of their head and then just shake your hand afterwards.
Speaker 2: I mean no, that's gross. But I mean throughout the day we all kind of like, you know, but should we be well, you should wash your hands. Morning JV's show. This is really from Campbell.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I think the bleeped out word is here.
Speaker 4: Inside.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, if you're breaking the inside, yes, wash your hands.
Speaker 3: All right, No winner yet, so continue to get those guesses in on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app.
Speaker 2: We are going to play more of them coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine, playing what the Bleep? We're hopefully someone can get this Chuggy Muggy. That's what we're now calling the JV Show Chuck Mugs, just because it's so right now, all right, So seven oh five is when this game kicks off. Every single morning.
Speaker 3: You want to be here for the start of the game because you have a better chance of winning. You just want to be the first person to guess the bleeped out ward of the day. A first person to get it right wins the Chuck mug. Now, in case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 12: Are you supposed to wash your hands every time you scratch your like every time?
Speaker 2: Because I don't all right and you're disgusting. Let's go to your talkbacks is where you can leave your Get it on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 10: Hello Davy Show, This is Smacks from Berkeley and I think dupdt. That work is stocks blly what though?
Speaker 2: Box? What Stanley box box Stanley?
Speaker 1: I gotta hear it again?
Speaker 10: Hold on, hold on, Hello Davi Show. This is Smacks from Berkeley and I think dupd that work is stocks Billy.
Speaker 1: Box Box Bailey are the question. Thank you for leaving us talk about that. That's not the correct answer about my time.
Speaker 10: Okay, stocks Billy.
Speaker 2: But thank you for.
Speaker 1: If you scratch him socks.
Speaker 10: From Sasey And I think the bleat out word is armpit.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks, Oh my god, that was a very popular guest this morning. You have to what if it's over shirt.
Speaker 2: It's still it can still be a little sweaty.
Speaker 1: So you're running to the bathroom to wash your hands.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I do. I said you should.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair. I thought you're on your high horse up there to never do that. Well, that was in my hands. Okay, thank you for being honest.
Speaker 4: Good morning missus, Yoseia and conquered.
Speaker 2: And I think the word is butt wet from a butt.
Speaker 1: But scratching that blue.
Speaker 2: Over jeans, yeah, oh, jeans are very sick.
Speaker 1: You got an itchy cheek and you scratch through your jeans. I gotta run and wash my hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah I'm scratching that.
Speaker 6: Nobody's doing that, not even you, cheety. Get off your itchy butt high hands. You're full of it.
Speaker 12: Good morning jav show.
Speaker 1: It's I think the bleeped out word is pet like animal pet, pet?
Speaker 12: All right here, today's Gayly Are you supposed to wash your hands every time you scratch your pet?
Speaker 2: Like every time?
Speaker 7: Because I don't, you know, sometimes I'm bed rotting with my cat. I just do some little scratchy scratches on the little forehead. I'm not going to be getting up every five.
Speaker 2: Minutes to go wash my hands.
Speaker 3: But when you're done, well, when I'm done. Yet, when you're done done, I feel like I wash my hands like after every time. I don't care if it's just right after bad time.
Speaker 4: I always I have to.
Speaker 1: I don't I pet my dog all the time.
Speaker 6: Really, you do inevitably give your hands a sniff sometimes because you're like the times that you're like really give them a scratch, you're like and afterwards, and that determines if it's warrants a hand washing.
Speaker 2: It's not even a smell thing. You don't just feel like dirty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I know, I know that I know what you're talking about. But do you you literally wash your hands after every time you touch your.
Speaker 2: Dog every time? Like a little drive what's a drive by pet?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 9: Like if you're just walking walking by your car down and.
Speaker 1: Reach your hand back.
Speaker 6: Somebody holds your dog up to the window and you're just like as you're driving by, if you wash your hands, ben Selena, Yes, miss perfect.
Speaker 1: All right, let's gill some shout outs. First, Matt in San Jose was up, was getting that brand new jab.
Speaker 6: Joe Juggie Muggy. He had the very first correct answer this morning. A lot of people on it this morning. Look, tons of people guessed dog or cat. They were right there, a lot of people guessing justin scratching her Kiddie and Halloka and San Leandro had the correc Kansas this morning. Jay and San Jose had it, just not quite fast enough. Marie in the East Bay had as well. So did Daisy and Lodi was up Daisy with how's things and Lodi most have been hot? The Lodi is hot? Joanna and San Jose had it, so did John also in San Jose, Marcus in Vallea, what's up?
Speaker 1: Marcus?
Speaker 6: Kayla in Redwood City had it correct, so did Jackie in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: And our buddy Ari and Antioch had it as well. But you know, it just weren't fast enough.
Speaker 2: Dang it. But you know what you kind of a chance tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Also, remember when you win, check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you this Chuggy Muggy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi, JV Show, This is Jade from Sanase.
Speaker 14: I think what the little boy was trying to say was dog belly, So I guess technically.
Speaker 2: Dogs dogs.
Speaker 6: There's actually several people that left us at talkbuck thinking that that's what he said.
Speaker 1: We couldn't figure it out on the.
Speaker 3: Air, all right, so yeah, this we're playing with the bleeve. When talk back we were left stumped.
Speaker 10: And I think that dot work is stocks Billy.
Speaker 1: Dogs Belly, I hear and I don't know why I did hear it before. I think his name was Max from Berkeley. Thank you so much for belly. Technically did not win.
Speaker 2: Though because the word is pett but it was close. Dogs dogs Belly.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I know. Come on the JV Show on Wild ninety four before we get to thee Nope game.
Speaker 10: Hey, this is Rosa from Day This is a behavior and Mary Kaya. We want to wish Nathaniel our son a big happy birthday today.
Speaker 2: He's twenty nine.
Speaker 5: Happy birthday. Hap.
Speaker 3: We love Youay, alright, that's a good point though.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phones. Well four nine, Hi? Who is this?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 2: This is Jessica. Hey, Jessica, how's it going? Happy Tuesday?
Speaker 14: Happy Tuesday?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 2: We are wonderful? You know all of us complaining that was a little too hot last night. You're gonna get much sleep. How was it where you live?
Speaker 13: It was pretty hot?
Speaker 2: And where where already live? You don't mind me asking?
Speaker 1: Napaesday, Napa?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but today's gonna be a little better, right, Graham, good news?
Speaker 2: All right, Jessica, you're on the play the JV shows. Yep, nope.
Speaker 5: Game.
Speaker 2: That means we're gonna ask you for a trivia questions.
Speaker 7: Just get three correct and you win tickets to see Megan Trainer at short Lane Theater.
Speaker 2: All right, you're ready to get this done? Awesome? I'm ready, all right.
Speaker 3: Question number one, A fluffer nutter is a type of what WHOA lapt answer.
Speaker 2: A fluff for nutter is a type of what.
Speaker 12: Nudder?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, fluffer nutter.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I break up the words fluffer and nutter radio like a like a pat for you.
Speaker 1: It's a sandwich.
Speaker 6: You guys know today is actually National fluffer Nutter Day. You beat yourself a fluffer nutter. It's a marshmallow fluff and peanut butter sandwich. God, my mom used to give me a fluffer nutter every now and again.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is illegal.
Speaker 1: Talking about this. You toasted it in the oven.
Speaker 2: I've been watching those documentaries heavily.
Speaker 6: A toasted fluffer nutter is good. You guys try it sometime, all right. Question number two, the flag of Ireland features vertical stripes of green, white, and what other color?
Speaker 2: Orange?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Question number three smarty pants? What's the opposite of a synonym?
Speaker 5: Opposite of a synonym?
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, a synonym that's like a word that means like something similar to the other word. But what's the opposite of that?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 6: She's already got it three for three, right, all right, So this last question is just for fun.
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 6: On December seventh, nineteen forty one, what country surprise attack the United States at Pearl Harbor?
Speaker 2: Get yeah, yep, got ita.
Speaker 7: Woo you just got two tickets to see making trainer October eighteenth, so that's coming up in ten days at the shoreline appithater Nice.
Speaker 2: Congrats, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: D You're very welcome.
Speaker 5: Boys.
Speaker 2: Please we listen to you guys every morning.
Speaker 3: Ronnie and Leo run. Hell yeah, that's a good point there, Jessica, thanks so much for playing. I have a great rest of your day. Hang on there for that winning Graham.
Speaker 2: Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of shout outs.
Speaker 6: Agat one says, great, my first time sliding into your DMS and I.
Speaker 1: Love it here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, relax, relax.
Speaker 6: Could you please wish my wife Shai a happy birthday. She's from Chicago, but when she's here, we always listen to you guys when we drop up the JV show.
Speaker 1: On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wady for nine, jess is over here trying to ruin Love is Blind for me, talk to someone.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna start. I promise I'm gonna start watching it soon. Although I pitched it to my wife to start watching it on Saturday night. I was like, you know, the new season, Love is Blind is out, and then she put on Real House, so I was Orange County and proceeded to fall asleep two minutes later.
Speaker 1: I had to watch that by myself. Now I'm gonna have to rewatch that again before we could start. Love is Blind.
Speaker 2: Love is blind while she's.
Speaker 6: Sleeping, because I'm telling you she the second I would go, if I went to change the channel, she would wake up and notice and she and I would say, well, you are asleep, and she said, she always says, I'm listening. She's so I think she's either asleep listening she's asleep watching. I don't know how she does it, but she does digest a decent round.
Speaker 1: Of the show while still.
Speaker 2: That is so cool. I wish I could do that.
Speaker 1: That's how I drive to work every day, eyes closed.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Probably shuldn't admit that, but same, honest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 9: And trending is sponsored by Mancini's.
Speaker 7: Visit Mensini Sleepworld for their annual clearance sale, or visit seprel dot com.
Speaker 3: So twenty twenty five gonna be another rough year for festivals. According to reports, both Kendrick Lamar and Rihanna were asked to headline coach Hell the next year.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be amazing?
Speaker 3: You know, the festival was a little struggling this year, so this would for sure sell out. Oh, except for the fact that they both declined. Well, Kendrick declined because he's already doing the Super Bowl halftime show and he is supposedly working on a stadium tour, and Rihanna was just like, Eh, no, thanks, I don't need the money or the exposure.
Speaker 2: Why waste my time? Yeah, they're too big for it, right.
Speaker 3: The source said that booking people has become especially hard for festivals. I mean festivals in general, but even Coachella, where they would pay their headliners between eight and twelve million for both weekends. A lot of the bigger names they make more than that in a single show, like Beyond San Taylor. They'll never go back there because why why would they have to?
Speaker 2: Did Taylor ever do it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, okay, And she didn't need to.
Speaker 6: I saw that thing yesterday it said she's the world's richest female musician ever something.
Speaker 3: She doesn't need it for the world's richest female musician. She's number one now.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Do you guys think, who are some of your guesses? Maybe like Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 7: That would be, that would be that would be huge Chapel, Charlie xx. I think these are all gettable people.
Speaker 3: Is the festival still going to do well and sell out within days like normally that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just think things have shifted.
Speaker 1: I think things have shifted.
Speaker 6: We've seen that over the last year and a half at least, like definitely, demand has fallen. And I still can't totally pinpoint that.
Speaker 1: Is it the cost?
Speaker 6: The expensive cost of it is that there's just so many more music festivals now than there used to be. You don't have to travel all the way to Coachella. There's probably a festival call combo of everything coming somewhere near you.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: People just hate outside and other people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then I'd rather do it virtually, sit in the dusty desert one hundred and ten and watch your artists.
Speaker 1: I can just watch it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yup.
Speaker 3: All right, So even Joaquin Phoenix isn't a fan of Joker too. Yesterday we talked about how the film bombed at the weekend box office. It has a thirty three percent on Rotten Tomatoes. People are walking out of theaters during.
Speaker 2: The movie, like it's that bad.
Speaker 3: Well check you check this out. So the film first premiered back in June at the Canes Film Festival. Do you guys remember we talked about the eleven minute standing ovation.
Speaker 1: Can Film Festival. Yeah, yeah, you said Canes.
Speaker 2: I think I did.
Speaker 3: Can't think and Canes love that place. We talked about the eleven minute standing ovation. Yeah, where Gaga and Jouquin Phoenix had to stand there very awkwardly. I hate those footage of that resurfaced because they were like talking back and forth to one another, and somebody used an AI lip reader to make out what they were saying.
Speaker 2: Didn't even know that was a thing maybe, but here's what it came up with.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Joaquin turns to Gaga and says it's horrible. Gaga responds, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: Don't say that.
Speaker 3: At some point, Joaquin says the ending could have been different, which is what a lot of people are saying online, right, And then Gaga replies saying that she loved it, and then Joaquin's response is you did yikes, something to that effect.
Speaker 1: Wow, I think that's accurate.
Speaker 2: I believe it.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, that's a very accurate conversation now that everybody is saying those same things. But like, do you think that's what they were saying in the moment, yes, or what if he's just saying like it's horrible, like horribly awkward to have to stand there and while people give you a standing innovation for eleven minutes.
Speaker 2: I think you're talking about the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say that in that moment, would you you do if.
Speaker 2: You think no one's going to find out what you're saying? No one can hear you.
Speaker 1: We've seen a bunch of these lip breading things. Though, I don't know it's accurate. I don't know if you would say it in that moment, though, I don't know he was thinking it. At least I'm sure they both thought it.
Speaker 2: Said but yeah, Goda's so cute trying to defend it. No, it's trash. Just yeah, it's true, hyam.
Speaker 1: What do you have right?
Speaker 6: Hurricane Milton is shaping up to possibly be the big one. The storm rapidly intensified over the gold from Mexico yesterday as it moves east towards Florida's West coast. It got all the way up to a Category five hurricane by the afternoon yesterday, which meant it had sustained winds of one hundred and eighty miles an hour, But it's weakened slightly to a category four as of right now. That wind speed one hundred and forty five miles an hour. That's nothing to sneeze at. But the warm waters of the golf are giving this thing more and more energy, so we could see it intensify even more either way. Milton's projected path as it making landfall in the Tampa Bay area. Tampa hasn't had a direct impact from a major hurricane since nineteen twenty one. Local residents are worried that their luck is basically about to run out. Population there three point three million people, so there is a massive mandatory evacuation which is underway. It looks like it's chaos getting out of these areas that are expected to be affected. Milton projected to make landfall there tomorrow night, obviously bring with it those crazy winds, but also a very large storm surge of ten to fifteen feet of water. Only piece of good news, I guess if you look at it, that way is that the storm is projected to move straight across Florida kind of, you know, from west to east, and then head out into the Atlantic and not across the states that were just devastated by Hurricane Helene. But everybody's going to be keeping a close eye on this as it and if it does make landfall in a densely populated area like Tampa Bay, which you've had some other hurricanes that have crossed through parts of Florida that are very you know, more sparse, a lot more rural, a lot more sparsely populated. But if you hit a major center like Tampa, yes, this thing could be very, very devastating.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We got a really random question on the talk back.
Speaker 5: Oh hell, I notice is off topic, but oh, do you guys like chicken nugns?
Speaker 6: Chicken nuggets was not an AI voice, was a real person, and does anyone does anyone.
Speaker 1: Not like chicken nuggets?
Speaker 2: I mean, I go paths. Yeah, seriously, I love chicken nuggets, especially the dinosaur shaped ones.
Speaker 1: I haven't had a dino nugget in a while. Are they any good?
Speaker 6: I know you you're your big proponent in your household, what's your guys's go to nugget dipping sauce? And yes, that talkback was very off topic as we went transitioned from Hurricane Milton to nuggets. But that's Fine's the JV show. We could do what we could do. It do we want what's your go to? If you had to pick one sauce, you're dunking your nuggies into what is it?
Speaker 2: Barbecue used to be barbecue. Now I go sweet and sour.
Speaker 1: I think I might be with you.
Speaker 6: So if I if I got the let's just say from McDonald's, I was getting McNuggets, I get the sweetened sour and the barbecue.
Speaker 1: I go back and forth, alternate, I alternate bites.
Speaker 7: I think, yes, my second one is ketchup. And I know you guys are gonna judge.
Speaker 3: My god, nuggets and ketchup because barbecue sauce is too spicy for them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good spicy barbecue sauce, spicy nugs.
Speaker 1: Spicy nugs and spicy barbecue, like at all? What about you're.
Speaker 6: Gonna go You're gonna go ketchup just above like a ranch?
Speaker 2: Even Oh I don't do ranch. I guess I haven't tried that.
Speaker 1: Ranch is good. Don't you can dunk anything.
Speaker 2: Barbecue barbecue sauce.
Speaker 1: I think is first barbecue sauce, sweet and sour. I'm not putting ketchup on the list. I refuse.
Speaker 2: Have you guys gone to a Spirit Halloween store?
Speaker 5: Not yet? Nope.
Speaker 2: I feel like I got to go soon before all the good stuff is sold out.
Speaker 1: You know that happened already.
Speaker 3: That happens quickly. There are I mean Spirit Halloween stores. They've been popped up around the Bay since.
Speaker 2: Like val Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they start putting them up.
Speaker 3: Did you guys hear about this? They're trying something new this year. They're gonna be having Spirit Christmas stores.
Speaker 2: No, wait and wait, actually this year only there are only ten locations and not here.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, it's gonna be all like East Coast type of stuff.
Speaker 2: But hopefully they'll they'll expand.
Speaker 3: I just don't like that those are opening this month, seeing what are we doing?
Speaker 9: I don't like that, But I am kind of here for a Christmas store.
Speaker 6: I think it's a good idea given, like I said, we talked about yesterday, given the amount of Christmas stuff that is for sale at home depot already in Costco and all these other places, like, clearly the demand is there. Yeah, I mean people go to home depot to buy tools and now they're decking out their house with every Christmas item.
Speaker 1: You can imagine they've got it all.
Speaker 2: And Santa will be there.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, see me, it's me. It's very You get the big guy in the mix. Yeah, can't go wrong.
Speaker 2: There, Graham, What do you have before we give you this chance to want some crazy cash?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: I came across this yesterday and I thought this was genius. We all have too much clutter in our lives, in our houses and our closets, in our garages.
Speaker 1: And remember that what was her name, Marie Condo? Yeah, and she had the system. Does this thing bring you joy? And if it doesn't bring you joy, you're supposed to get rid of it. This is enjoy. I don't know if it brings me joy.
Speaker 2: I just know I like it. Yeah, And you might need it in the future and I might need it.
Speaker 6: Might wear that dress, right, I might need it someday and that so that didn't help me declutter when I looked at stuff that way.
Speaker 1: When I pulled an old T shirt out of my draortes make me joy. I don't know, I just know I might want to wear it to the gym someday, so I've kept it. Now.
Speaker 6: Here's the new rule, you guys. It's called the poop rule. Oh no, this one I think we can all understand and it makes so much more sense to me. Okay, what the poop rule is is if you look at whatever item that is, that's in your closet, that's cluttered up your junk drawer, whatever it is, whatever thing it is, you pull it out. The rule is, if this thing had on it, would you throw it out or would you wash it because you want to save it?
Speaker 1: Now, that is the lens that.
Speaker 6: You should be looking at everything through when you're going through all your stuff and grudge. If this thing was covered in would you make an attempt to clean it so you can save it and use it again or would you just throw it away?
Speaker 1: That's wow, give me.
Speaker 7: Dangerous, though, because I think I'd throw away like ninety percent of my stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, all the stuff you don't need.
Speaker 6: Washed stuff off. We've all done it. We've all stepped in it before in our shoes, And would you throw them away or would you get out the hose and the scrub.
Speaker 1: Brush and scrub them off like tends with shoes exactly. Nat is how we should be looking at stuff.
Speaker 6: So if you've got an overcluttered closet and you're looking at all that stuff in there and you're not sure where to begin or how to tackle it, remember the poop rule.
Speaker 2: This is a good one.
Speaker 1: I think it's genius.
Speaker 6: I actually think this is a really genius because the other one that does it bring me joy, I just don't know brings.
Speaker 3: I imagine your closet just being overflowing with fashion nova.
Speaker 7: Fashion nova one each and I still have actually maybe like half a clo closet full in my mom's house.
Speaker 2: What clothes You're never gonna wait. I know it's a problem, but I don't know.
Speaker 7: I guess this happened because other than that, I feel like, but one day this could come back into style and I could wear it again, and we've.
Speaker 2: Seen that happen.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, I've kept that d hold on. I've hung on to a dress that is kind of like it has like a little bit of leopard print on it. It's mostly black, okay, but a leopard prince.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to hang onto it because guess who can wear that? I don't know if I can still fit into it, but it's back in had I thrown it out?
Speaker 6: Some stuff comes back in style. Maybe the leopard print does. But whatever the cut of that dress is, well, you know what I mean, Like I people feel like people hold those stuff some day this is going to come back in style, and like, yeah, it sort of did, but it didn't.
Speaker 1: Fully.
Speaker 7: I just always feel like I can make it work somehow, and I feel bad throwing it away because I spent money on it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you want me to bring my kids over to go on all your stuff, because they love to just gover where we can put this, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We can actually give them simulation of it.
Speaker 2: I prefer the hypothetic wash that.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, we were just talking about how do I wear this time.
Speaker 6: It's a new rule on how to declutter and whether or not you should keep something or throw it out.
Speaker 1: It's called the poop rule.
Speaker 6: If it's if the item was covered in you know what, would you wash it off and keep it or would you throw it away? And then Selena, you were talking about Yeah, but what if I want to wear this thing again, someday it might come back in style. Somebody left to talk back with their own rule about what clothes they keep around.
Speaker 14: Hey, guys, So my mom always said that if it's made of gene, like a Levi or something, keep it forever.
Speaker 5: It'll always come back.
Speaker 14: If you have something made that's black and it's really well made, always keep it because it'll probably come back.
Speaker 13: So those are just like two little.
Speaker 14: Rules that my mom told me. Something that's made out of jeans and something made out of that's black that's well made, just keep home because those things you can keep forever.
Speaker 5: Everything.
Speaker 6: If it's gene, it'll be back on the scene, and if it's black, it's coming back.
Speaker 2: That makes sense, all right.
Speaker 3: Jessic over here, poorn up some dirty soda? What is dirty soda?
Speaker 7: Dirty soda is diet coke with vanilla protein shake. Sounds kind of gross, but also sounds like it could be good because I mean, a protein shake is essentially just kind of like a creamer and it.
Speaker 3: Could taste like a root your floats. Okay, So question, why have I been seeing dirty soda everywhere?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Why is it this viral thing though.
Speaker 7: Okay, so this became very very popular after the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives the show came out on Hulu. Because in the Mormon religion, you're not allowed to drink alcohol, so they basically kind of substitute that with soda.
Speaker 9: So in Utah, they have a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Mormons did not drink Oh yeah, they don't drink caffeine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, yeah, you're right, yeah.
Speaker 7: But they have these soda shops and they'll go in and order soda basically like you would add a Starbucks and customize your drink with a bunch of syrups and everything.
Speaker 9: So people started trying out diet coke with protein.
Speaker 3: I saw one clip Graham, one of the ladies, is like, there is not a day that goes by that I don't have my forty four soda and.
Speaker 6: This is every single day that can't be good for Well, does it get slightly better for you because you're mixing it with some protein?
Speaker 3: Mixing it with this is just one like hag the clips that I've seen on TikTok, they're adding like four pumps of coconut cream and then four pumps of this and four pumps of this type of sweetener and then.
Speaker 2: Some of this.
Speaker 6: So just making us drink this warm because at anytime just brings something for us to try.
Speaker 1: It's never been refrigerated and it's like piping hot.
Speaker 10: It was in the fridge.
Speaker 2: It could use some ice, but it is so good.
Speaker 1: I didn't know we were drinking.
Speaker 2: Well, we can't do it at the same time. Then it's just all silent.
Speaker 5: But this is.
Speaker 2: This is hella good. Wait, so this is coke and diet coke and you don't.
Speaker 7: Like their life vanilla prot I'm not a diet I'm not a diet coke fan.
Speaker 1: Would it be better with regular coke? Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let me see see this is why we can't do it at the same time. You know what, it's better than I thought it would be.
Speaker 4: It's that marshmallow one that we tried a while ago.
Speaker 7: Nothing will ever top gator wine. When we tried that, that was the best.
Speaker 1: That's been the only one that we tried.
Speaker 6: And the blue Gatorade mixed with red wine that was like, shockingly this was improvement.
Speaker 2: We were really disappointed. We tried the Doctor Pepper with pickles that and that life.
Speaker 4: Had marshmallow.
Speaker 9: Yeah coke, that one was trashed, So this is maybe like second on the list.
Speaker 6: I still taste too much diet coke. I'm still a diet coke person, but maybe with regular coke. Maybe I still can't tell something that it's like improved drastically enough.
Speaker 1: It actually do it well.
Speaker 3: Graham, I know you're not really big on TikTok, but go watch some clips of these other orders because you be shocked.
Speaker 9: I'll put one on Jamie Morning Show Instagram.
Speaker 3: Are you a pray to talk about something else here? Or okay, let's talk about this a couple.
Speaker 1: I'm actually.
Speaker 2: You would drink your dirty soda.
Speaker 3: This is just this is just a couple of thoughts I had about like while I was scrolling social media yesterday.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to share them with everyone.
Speaker 3: Number One, Am I the only one that gets fully invested in people's relationships, Like even though I barely know the people in real life? You like someone I follow all of a sudden stop posting their man oh and this is somebody like you? Just you would be sick of them if you watch the stories that I had to watch, because all they do is make out he's like grabbing her places on a video, yes over each other, and like, oh, my.
Speaker 2: Man bought me these gifts. Look at the corn and flowers. Now I'm making dinner for my man.
Speaker 3: Look good, I'm cooking like it'll make the average person stick to their stomach.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden, he's gone. You go to her page, No sign of this man anywhere, And I need to know what happened.
Speaker 3: Are they still following each other because I don't even I don't even know his I don't even know his account, so I have to do some more some more digging. But I am like fully invested in this breakup.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I understand.
Speaker 7: I feel like that too every time, and then I wonder who, like whose fault was it? And then I start to you know, are they still following each other? Like when was the last time.
Speaker 6: They I always feel like that you run that risk when you post these like over the top, my man's the best ever blah blah blah, and the next.
Speaker 1: Thing he's not. Next thing you Like, I'm always suspected those like is he really? Is this guy really? Are you just trying to make it seem like he is.
Speaker 3: The other thought it had while I was scrolling social media yesterday, is if I'm on your close friends, first of all, thank you. There is nothing more flattering, and it feels like such an honor to be on some of these close friends lists. I really really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: But if I'm on your close friends, don't just post pictures at your kids.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we don't want to see that, because that's Yeah, that should just be a regular.
Speaker 6: Point unless you don't want unless you don't want to be sharing that with everybody publicly.
Speaker 2: And I understand that all.
Speaker 1: I understand that problem.
Speaker 9: Yeah, drinks drinking.
Speaker 1: There should be two categories of close friends family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there should be like close and close friends.
Speaker 6: Like if it's close friends and you're post only sharing kid content, yeah, only share that with your with your family, with like close family that you want to share that too, And then yeah, then there should be a close friends.
Speaker 1: That's like what Cheaty was somebody throwing it and I don't even know what that means, but I'd like to watch.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you oh you would like to watch that?
Speaker 3: He said, that's what Cheaty wants to would you like, would you like to guess what that means?
Speaker 1: Like throwing back some like I'm throwing back some dirty soda right now.
Speaker 2: No, guess again, throwing it back, guess again.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's something, you know, it's like ratchet working. She's throwing it back? Is that closer?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I figured the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with us on this Tuesday Gram. What the skibbity?
Speaker 1: What the skibbity is?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 6: A woman posted a video on TikTok showing that her local Walmart carries the skibbity toilet toy and a lot of people are like, what the hell is the skibbitty toilet?
Speaker 1: And she was one of them? Walmart, what is that? The thing costs?
Speaker 6: I think forty four ninety nine forty five dollars for a skibbity toilet toy? Okay, Now, skibbitty is very much part of Jena Alpha slang.
Speaker 1: They use the word skibbitty all the time. I think it means like not very good, right, I.
Speaker 3: Have no idea That's why I know scity skibbity toilet. Like when I first started hearing about this, it started from what I read as like a little show.
Speaker 2: On YouTube and it's like a head that comes out of a toilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a head that comes out of toilet.
Speaker 6: And most of the other people that are in this short YouTube series have TV sets for heads, and I don't know. And then there's these creepy skibbity toilets. Anyways, you can buy one at Walmart if you want a skibbity toilet a game for the lolo price of forty five dollars.
Speaker 1: And they're you know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: They about the size of a basketball, about like that big, and you can flush them and it makes a flushing sound. And then I think there's a head, that elongated head that pops out of the toilet bowl. So if you're in the skibbity toilet market, I just have a lot of questions what and why. And yesterday my kids, yesterday, both of my kids, they're five and seven, they were singing some skibbity toilet song.
Speaker 1: There's a song somehow. I'm like, where did you guys learn that?
Speaker 6: I don't know if they've seen it on YouTube or something, but I'm like, I've never once ever seen them watching any skibbity content. But now they they're they're going around the house singing some skibbity song. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: It's very bizarre, can.
Speaker 2: Kind of thought. I would love to play it.
Speaker 1: I want to know what it is.
Speaker 6: I was just listening and then I would caught every now and again, I would catch the word skibbity in it. I'm like, what the heck are these kids singing about?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. If anyone like to clear some things up for us, mainly, what what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: Head down to your local Walmart, get the skibbity toilet that's going to be Hey, maybe that's Christmas is hot?
Speaker 1: What if it is item this year? The skibbity toilet?
Speaker 2: Wow? Or anything else?
Speaker 1: Groom all right.
Speaker 6: I wanted to bring this up to you, Selena, because I know you love yourself a good frivolous lawsuit, and I feel like one is brewing here in this situation. This forty two year old woman, so she was on vacation. This was in the UK, and they went to a grocery store to pick up some groceries. Hurt her husband went out of nowhere. As she reached for something in the produce section, she felt a really hard thunk on the top of her head, and she looked down and there just hitting the other shelf was a cauliflower.
Speaker 1: She says, A big cauliflower hit her in the head.
Speaker 6: She says, now come from from it was up on one of the higher shelves, got it pulled off the shelf, hit her right on the head. She claims that it has caused her a lot of physical distress of your headaches, nausea, dizziness, upset, stomach, diarrhea. I might have made those up, yeah, but she says a lot of post concussion like symptoms, and she even had to go to the hospital. Now, this thing only fell from a cauliflower hit her head from a couple feet above. It couldn't have been that high up, you know, think of the produce section, you know that top shelf really not that high.
Speaker 1: But a hit her in the head.
Speaker 6: And she says the supermarket there offered her a twenty five dollars voucher and eight dollars for a taxi fare in case she needed to go receive medical attention. I sense, and I don't know if it's been filed yet, but a lawsuit maybe coming, Selena.
Speaker 1: You love a frivolous lawsuit are you with this woman?
Speaker 6: You get hit in the head with a cauliflower while you're shopping in your produce section, and now you've got headaches and nausea, upset, stomach diarrhea.
Speaker 2: This one's not frivolous enough for me.
Speaker 1: What do you meanwer to the dome?
Speaker 2: And I think frivolous lawsuit?
Speaker 3: I like the ones where like now we're coming after Starby's because there's not the exact amounts of liquid in the cup or the subway sandwiches, they're not exactly a foot lost the candies, remember they didn't there was one candy I forgot which ones, but they didn't have I don't know, but they didn't have the actual picture of whatever on every single little piece of candy, but it did on the package.
Speaker 2: Those are the lawsuits I love.
Speaker 1: But why there's so stupid because that.
Speaker 7: Doesn't make sense because in this one you actually would have gotten hurt, but she didn't.
Speaker 2: This one is just stupid.
Speaker 1: I think she's faking it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't you think what's the maximum height? Do you think you guys could take a calliflower to the dome?
Speaker 2: They could? I think I look like I got a hard one.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: I think you could drop a callflower from fifteen feet and have it hit you square on the head and you're just fine.
Speaker 2: No, that would hurt. I think ten.
Speaker 1: All right, I got a ladder.
Speaker 6: I got a ladder, and I'll bring a call flower and we'll test this out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Not it, we'll do it tomorrow. Five will draw names somebody.
Speaker 10: I like it.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be great, hottest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: All right. So Kanye West and Bianca splitting up.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I never would have seen this, Kanye. Somebody can't stick together with Kanye.
Speaker 2: I know you're in shock. Do you just take a moment. Let me explain. We talked about them last week. No, not anymore. Who would be even love after this?
Speaker 3: So we talked about them last week because it was a little suspicious that Kanye has been seen out and about by himself. Usually him and Bianca are like joined at the hips.
Speaker 2: So here's the deal.
Speaker 3: According to sources, they've hit a major rough patch and Bianka left Japan where she was with him, and she flew back home to Australia, where she's been telling people they've been broken up four weeks. As for con Kanye, he's been telling people that he wants to live in Tokyo like permanently, and that he also plans to divorce her. We don't know what caused the split, who broke up with who, or what's happening, but it's happening.
Speaker 6: Yeah again in a shock to no one. This is not surprising. The only surprising thing was that.
Speaker 2: It lasted this long, yep, almost two years.
Speaker 1: And Kanye to Japan. That does that mean he can be there? He can be their problem there and we don't have to I would love that. I'm fine with that. You know, that's a great change for you, right.
Speaker 2: No, did you guys know that they got their marriage license here in Palo Alto.
Speaker 1: No way, it's random, That's very random.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like Kanye loves the base so much he might come back. Unfortunately, no getting here and there?
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, have them all right.
Speaker 4: Rust is getting ready.
Speaker 2: For its world's premiere. Now, remember this film.
Speaker 3: This is the one where Alec bald They finished the movie. This is the one where Alec Baldwin fired that prop gun. Taking the life of cinematographer Helena Hudgens, and now it is going to be premiering at a film festival next month in Poland, and not everybody is happy about that. A lot of her peers in the industry are slamming this move, saying it's in very poor taste and that we should not be promoting the film that killed her.
Speaker 6: I think you scrapped the whole I think I think it should be scrapped. One hundred percent should have been scrapped. They never should have gone back to return to shooting to finish whatever scenes that they needed.
Speaker 1: To me, this is strictly then you're.
Speaker 6: Just outwardly saying that this is for the money, right, What about you're banking on the notoriety.
Speaker 1: Of the film?
Speaker 2: What about putting it out there to honor her work?
Speaker 1: But I don't know, it just doesn't.
Speaker 3: Does it make a difference to that her family is in support of the showing a little bit sore, they're here for it helps.
Speaker 1: I'm very surprised to hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was too.
Speaker 3: Alec Baldwin will not be at the premiere, but the director who was also shot in this, he will be there and he is going.
Speaker 2: To lead a panel on Helena's life.
Speaker 1: The director got shot in this too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you remember that it was two people shot. It was Helena Hutchins and the director's name is Joel something.
Speaker 2: I I have no memory of that.
Speaker 1: I just remember that it was her.
Speaker 2: It was him too, Graham, What do you have inside? Today's hot is trending?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: We've been in this heatwave for way too long.
Speaker 6: We had a couple short, very intense heat waves over the summer, but I think this has been the longest heatwave for the Bay Area all year.
Speaker 1: And it's in October, which has been weird. But hello, climate change. Today? Will today be the day that things.
Speaker 6: Start to turn back in our favor? Temperatures will in fact start to come down today. Does that mean it's not going to be hot out?
Speaker 1: Though not so fast?
Speaker 6: The sun just set old my beer, because still plenty of nineties around the Bay Area today, particularly in inland areas, But today's highs will in fact be a little just I.
Speaker 2: Feel like that stressed yesterday and it.
Speaker 1: Was the same, thank you yesterday.
Speaker 6: The excess of heat warning, if you listen to the show Selena, was in effect yesterday until eleven pm.
Speaker 1: So we knew yesterday was going to have excessive heat. We talked about it.
Speaker 6: I take it back Tuesday and Wednesday things we're going to take a step down. So today, yes things will still be slightly and then tomorrow we're going to take another step forward towards more comfortable temperatures. Yesterday, You're right, Selena, Yesterday was still very very warm. After tomorrow, though, Look we might have the Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 5: It might.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Let's not go at nineteenth fall here yet, but like inland temperatures like high seventies.
Speaker 1: I mean that is starting to be in the area of falls. So you guys, we've made it.
Speaker 6: We've done it. We're almost through the heat wave. Get through today, and then tomorrow things will be much more.
Speaker 14: I can do that.
Speaker 2: I can do that.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get a winner welddy four nine. Hi?
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 9: This is Melissa.
Speaker 2: I'm alessach collar to wedding.
Speaker 4: Congrats.
Speaker 7: You're gonna be checking out Kylie Minogua at the Chase Center. This is happening April twenty seconds, so you've got time to find.
Speaker 2: Someone to go with. Oh, I already have somebody. Oh nice, let's give that person a shout out.
Speaker 3: To my friend Steve.
Speaker 2: See, that's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, so you're gonna have an amazing time. Hang on there for your winning.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: Oh, we do have more tickets Tomorrow morning, same time, eight fifty here on The JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine