Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What What's gonna happen? And welcome fellow truthers and conspiracy junkies to another episode of White Rabbit.
Speaker 3: I am your host, Catalyst Jones, And as it's coldest fuck outside, I'm gonna be bringing the fucking heat to your earbuds right now because I have on one of my favorite favorite motherfuckers from.
Speaker 2: Around the way, all the way from New York. We have my man Nick from the Occult Rejects. What is going on? Brother? Well?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for having me on again. It's always a blessed Thank you always, Bro.
Speaker 2: I've been so excited to show you this. I ordered online and I thought it was gonna be a fucking joke, right, but I ordered the Cloak of Invisibility. It was like a Harry Potter thing. Check this shit out, bro, watch this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh shit, it's just a green blanket.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: So I was like, wait, you can do that with a green screen. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 4: For a second though, I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: So what's going on? Brother? You You have been hitting the airwaves hard lately and I ended on a couple of shows with you recently and we had talked about jumping on here and talking about your magic a little bit more in depth, and I'm pretty fucking excited and I'm here.
Speaker 1: For yeah, like I like I did go. I went on a fund on the shows actually to talk about kind of like the Abyss and my experience and the eclipse, and then, uh, I had one show that kind of wanted me to like cover a little bit of like ritual stuff, and I was like, oh, yeah, so I was like thinking of that, like you know, so now I'm going to be covering that on a few shows, and I definitely wanted to, you know, talk to you about it. But yeah, it's kind of like I wanted to show. I just think for the average people especially, I mean listen, even in the occult community, depending on what they're into. The conspiracy community, I don't think they really have an idea like what actual rituals are. It's just you know, my opinion, uh, you know, or the average ones that would be used by most secret societies that they know of. If there's like a checkered floor in the place, the odds are they probably do, uh do utilize the rituals that will be covering today or at some point they do. But uh yeah, yeah, yeah, well it's all cabalistic, you know, if they have a checkerboard floor, I just you know, even if people don't realize it, there is probably cabalistic you.
Speaker 2: Know, idea never never going to Baskin Robbins again.
Speaker 5: Oh fuck, I don't mean yeah right no, But like the Secret Society, if they if their temple has a checkerboard floor, odds are just like the Free Masons, the Oto, you know, Golden doing all those places.
Speaker 1: They do probably acknowledge these rituals at some point because it's tied to like the capitalistic stuff as well.
Speaker 2: I've been in a couple of Mason Masonic lodges and yeah, every single one of them had a checker checker floorboard. There was like a banquet thing where we would rent it out sometimes for things, and it was there was no checkerboard in there, but it was really just a fucking room. There was nothing to it. It's just like an office carpet, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's probably very bland, very bland.
Speaker 2: Nothing, just bare walls and gray office carpet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything that you would end up decorating with would probably be more specific for what you're doing, so when you're not using it might actually be very like empty and nothing to it.
Speaker 2: So I was getting into some rituals with my guests, who I was just talking with you about before we started recording yesterday, and we were talking about the very various, very various degrees of rituals that could take place, from something as simple like a ritual to help get your friend out of jail, to a massive ritual like we see on like the world stage, like the super Bowl halftime show like we just saw right and there's and he's he was talking about, we're on the lower level, the bottom level of the realms or man, I'm gonna butcher the fucking shit out of this. But anyways, when you're when you're summoning things, they have to come down to our level, and they're not always happy about it, so you're not always going to get what you want. I agree with that, And anyways, I was just throwing that out there because you were saying, you know, like a lot of the people in our circles wouldn't even know what a ritual looks like, and so they're there are the bit and I was just pointing out the variousnesses of it. You know, you could potentially say a ritual to get out of a ticket, or you know, take it as far as a massive world ritual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's you know what that's actually it's kind of like it the way I'm trying to present this, it's in a few ways. One, I don't think people will realize how detailed they can get and how plain they are at the same time, as crazy as that sounds, there'll be a lot of associations that you can use in it to kind of set up the scene and your alter and all that stuff. But then everything else is really specific to the practitioner to where just the ritual itself you wouldn't be like, that's it. So I think that that might be you know, surprising to some people, or just to even like give people an idea like I guess what it looks like. There's just a lot of interact and not saying that there's tons of different ways to do rituals. It's just like a lot of times like I'm trying to think of a nice way to say it, and I'm not trying to even be nasty about it. You have a lot of people that have never stepped into a lodge or ever have been in a ritual telling people that this is one you know what I'm saying, And it's just like, well, so I'll figure maybe I actually cover a few rituals so people know what they look like instead of just I don't know, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: It's just like, uh, how do you know that boxing match was a third degree Mason initiation unless you've gone.
Speaker 2: Through one, correct, But you got people making claims like that. I'll tell you how I know because there's internet sluice out there that tell me.
Speaker 4: So that's it exactly. So uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Now when it comes to doing like ritual work for me, obviously, you have to figure out what you want to do. I mean, and again, even when I was a beginner, sometimes I think I did rituals on just like basic silly stuff just to practice. Or I would do the rituals and just do meditation and I actually wouldn't do like really anything specific. But you have to, like I guess you could think of a reason or you know, an intent. What do you want to gain?
Speaker 4: How well?
Speaker 1: And then like at that point, like let's say I'm just gonna go run with this, and you know, it's just easy for people to probably understand this way. Let's say like you're something with work you want to somehow like either get promoted or make more money somehow.
Speaker 4: Let's say you're a salesman. This will make it really easy.
Speaker 1: You're a salesman, and if you want to make sales, so you're gonna think about, like, you know, how can I change that? And then you're gonna think about, like, you know, how will I approach this ritual? Do I want to do it with like elements? Do I want to do it with like cabalistic stuff, planetary stuff? Gods, you have to start like figure out like how how am I going to approach this? So, like just right there, before you even approach it, that's gonna even determine what kind of style probably will look or go with so many different ways.
Speaker 4: I mean, I could just work with planets.
Speaker 1: I could just work with zodiacs, you know, elements again, like I said before, the spheres from the Kabolatry, I'm gonna go with if I'm working kind of with the sphere of the Kabolotry, which will also be associated with a planet so I'm going to kind of use a planet and goabala at the same time as I go forth, just to give examples. So I'm like, all right, because and that's how I normally did most of my stuff. I was very big into the.
Speaker 2: So that that style is more or less alignment of energies and intent, right, rather than pulling in an extra helping hand.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, well it's it's for me. It was just probably a different way that I would approach it. Yeah, in a sense I would be sometimes it's more of like I'm trying to just contact that that idea or believe it or out like that idea of God in that sense that makes any sense. Well, as I go forward, you'll probably.
Speaker 2: Understand it makes as much sense as it can to me. Like I told you a couple of weeks ago, like I'm such a nube when it comes to rituals and magic and stuff like that. I was like, the extent of my knowledge is the shit books that I've read from or Lester Crowley, which is very hard to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my opinion, most of his stuff will not make sense until somebody actually crosses the abyss. I think his stuff is kind of meant for people have had that experience. That's a whole on the topic. But to maybe make your question more understandable too, the reason why I'm also would be using the kabbala, I want to make this specific too. I'll be using the hermeticabala. Really, kabbala itself is much more of a traditional hebre you know, Judaism stuff. The hermetica bala is where you start bringing in all the associations. Like like I mentioned, I'd be using a planet. The reason the planet would even be associated with that sphere on the Kabalistic tree is because of the medic idea of kabbala, which now starts adding symbols. It will add plants, it will add crystals that go along with that sphere. The hermetic starts assigning much more associations to it than just a regular cabbala on its own.
Speaker 4: That's much more.
Speaker 2: Do you speak in Hebrew or any of the ancient languages when you're performing these rituals? Or is English? Just fine?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Some of the ones, uh, the one that I won't be covering today, which I could come back and do on your show, I'll just be totally honest with you. I haven't done it in a long time, and since it's in Greek, that would take me a minute to actually spit out, you know, good enough for me for me to be okay with.
Speaker 4: The first two. The two that I will do on the show.
Speaker 1: The first one for sure has Hebrew in it, and I think the second one might actually too. But yeah, it'll be using Hebrew in one of them.
Speaker 2: Now why is that important?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Again, because there it's tied to kabalistic stuff, Like even one of them. You start off, you start off doing the cabalistic cross. So my opinion, if you're trying to touch on certain things and cabalistic ideas or schools or thought or even I'm not gonna do it on the show. But when you do these rituals, when you say certain names like the angels or god names, you're supposed to vibrate them, like to almost exhaustion. I do think there's something up with that. You might be creating an energy or something just from the sound you're creating, even within your trust. Even I think it's more of besides projecting. I do think even resonating within oneself is important.
Speaker 2: Okay, So how what are we going to get into first here? Yeah, listeners need to do a prayer.
Speaker 1: No, no, if anything that I will do when I get to it, it will be banishing. It's only just to remove like influence of energies.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm not invoking anything, and I'm not actually really, I'm just doing the bare bones of the ritual. That's the whole other thing. And when you hear these rituals, you'll probably be like, oh wow, that's it. Yeah, that's it, because the rest is all up to the practitioner. So it's like, you know, these things are kind of you can go any way you want with them, you know what I'm saying, It's really so specific to the person using them. But again, to get into it again, let's just say I'm a salesman. So my idea is I'll probably use mercury and I'll use hode, which is a sphere on the tree of life for the cabalistic tree. So now, once i have an idea that I'm going to use that, I want to kind of give people the idea of like even setting up the altar and how am I even going to do this?
Speaker 4: Now I'm like, all right, what can I use from that? Again?
Speaker 1: Marcury is associated with that there's the number eight, which now I can use like anything with like an eight, or I could even use the Infinity sign, maybe even the Magician card because it has that on there. If I wanted to put the Tower card on my altar, then that gives me a bunch of different colors when it comes to the kabbala. When you want to start using the hermetic kabala, every sphere has four colors associated with it. So I could use now violet purple, I could use orange, I could use red ruse, or I could use a yellow brown with like white spots in it that's called flecked. That is something that they'll use too.
Speaker 4: Plants. Plants will be associated with that.
Speaker 1: So now if I want to start making my own incense, I could start looking up the herbs that are associated with mercury, the oils. Again, what is that stuff called incense When it's it's like a grain, it's not actual herb, But like you can use that like frankensense and myrrh. That stuff comes in a like a tar sense or whatever. You know, you can start choosing all those different things to put on your altar.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 4: Then there's gods that could be.
Speaker 1: Associated with that sphere like one of them would easy just again with mercury. Obviously, mercury Hermes toth I was much more associated with Egyptian gods, so I did have a small statue of Toth. I would put him on my altar if I was using mercury or Hode. So like you can even start like using symbolism like that with those gods, or you can start making like sigils with their names if you want, which I'll get into that too. There's archangels that are associated with every sphere, so if you want to start using an angel instead, there's certain ones that you know you can use for that idea that you're trying to reach. So basically you have all these things and it's like, all right, well, what can I do with this for me? Sometimes, if I wanted to even the ultar cloth the color that I'm used, I'd probably put orange down because I'm going to use it for mercury. I might even use a light bulb in the room that I'm using. If I'm using any light at all, I might actually believe it or not. I'd have had different color light bulbs. I would use the color according to the sphere as.
Speaker 2: The material of the cloth that you're going to be using on the ultra matter.
Speaker 1: Some I've heard some people this is interesting if it's even real. I have thought about this before. If you want to start mind fucking yourself about what you're actually doing. If I've made a talisman and I'm in evoking energies and I'm trying to charge that talisman, and now when i'm you know, so now everything's you know, supposedly in that talisman. When I go to finish everything that I'm doing, I'm gonna banish everything that I just did to remove out of the area. Now if that talisman is still in my circle or mind, it just gonna undo everything I just did. Think about that, if you really want to think about that. I've heard people say, oh, if you cover the talisman with's silk, that doesn't happen. So I guess, like, you know, silk just destroys toth of Horus or you know, fucking whoever else you're working with. So like maybe there is something to it, or maybe there isn't. But that's a good question, because I even do question some point the validity of these rituals in general.
Speaker 2: This is my well, I mean and if you fuck them up, you could potentially do the opposite of what you intended to do.
Speaker 4: That is true, Yes, yes, yes, you know.
Speaker 2: You're trying to get more sales and you could end up getting fired on your way to work, you know.
Speaker 4: Like you don't even make it in. Yeah. Yeah, but no, that is a good question I've had.
Speaker 1: I have heard some people mention certain things, but I I never I never got into that deep with like the type of cloth that I was using.
Speaker 4: I probably did.
Speaker 1: I did at one point have a silk cloth that I did wrap around the towsman. I just went with the whole idea, but I don't know if like there was any validity to that.
Speaker 2: So I was I was definitely expecting you to say it has to be like, uh, wool, cotton or silk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I have heard of silk. That's even like another thing I've heard. This is something I hear for witches a lot. If you're gonna banish your house and you're gonna walk around with say it, you know, whatever you're using, are you gotta make sure you open up the windows so they can leave?
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, how the fuck did they get in? The windows? Had to be open.
Speaker 1: So when I just did a ritual before and I invoked TOTD, that motherfucker couldn't get in because a fucking glass. This almighty guy that was there to watch the watch the universe coming to existence is fucked by a piece of glass. Get the fuck out, he come on, think about that. So none of my rituals work until I open.
Speaker 4: Up a window.
Speaker 2: Yes, so see, you know you like pour sand in a circle so that he can't be broken. That type of a thing, right, and if these entities aren't welcome into your home unless you invite them, I would have to assume that, Yeah, you would have to invite them right in this.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just think I don't know.
Speaker 2: If there's attachments all the time. I mean, we all of us probably have multiple attachments going all at once.
Speaker 1: I suggest to just open up the windows just to air out the house and change the energy, you know what I'm saying. But I don't know if that's like the end all beial that's the deciding factor.
Speaker 2: But that is funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've thought of that before, likeything else I've done before.
Speaker 2: This all powerful being can't get through. He can't figure out the fucking window.
Speaker 4: He can't just go through glass, I mean the sunlight those.
Speaker 2: I mean, you go through walls, but this motherfucker can't go through the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just say like sometimes some of the things I guess we think of in the co community, I'm like, yo, we mind fucking shit, Like is this getting silly now?
Speaker 4: Like I don't know. Maybe there's something behind it, who knows, But.
Speaker 2: I also think it means it's how much validity you put behind it, right, because you always talked about the intentions of the magician.
Speaker 4: I believe that too. I believe that too.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I do think that people have the powers to start doing that as well. But yeah, with this, like even now, even with this ritual, now, before I even get into it, now, I'm gonna start looking at like, all right, if I'm a salesman, I'm just gonna go with like how I would probably do this, But there was tons of different ways you could do it. I would probably like do a talisman. And now a talisman would be something that would kind of be uh it be like a sigil, artistic design of things on a piece of paper. I would probably make it circular like a sigil, and what you're going to do is eventually like, well, first off, this is all I'm going to cover, is just a banishing to clear the to clear the area. Basically you look at it is that you've got a dirty plate. You want to go rinse it off and clean it off, have a clean slate, nothing and nothing on there, you know, just everything removed, and then you can start doing Yeah. Or if it's like a painter, like if somebody's like the guy doesn't have any more shit left and he's just gonna repaint the picture white so he can clear off the area and start all.
Speaker 4: Over again, you know, something like that. So yeah, that's all I'm going to cover.
Speaker 1: But like with the talisman, when I did all after I banished everything, I would specifically invoke whatever energy or whatever thing I want to work with and try to get the idea that I have in my head with that, with that whatever I'm working with and putting it into the talisman and charging it with you know your intent. So I'll just go over with the idea of it. If I wanted to make a talisman, I just said I could use all those different colors for different things. There will be symbols that can be again that I said that our associated I could start using planetary symbols. I could start using numbers that are associated with the Kabbala shapes that go with it. Again, with mercury, you know, I could use like the image of they could use this, you know, I could scrolls is an image that you can use on a talisman, even like writing stuff like a book. Now, if I wanted to gain money with this, I could say, all right, the mercury is going to be more for like the salesman, the talking of the mouth, because speech and writing is really big with mercury. Now, if I want to associate money with it, maybe I want to use a little bit of Jupiter, because that is abundance, and you could look at that for money as well, even though in my opinion, I think it's more of a spiritual thing. But you can't look at it as money. Abundance of money, So I might want to use a little bit of both. So now I could start using some of those colors or blue and stuff, or I could start using different symbols. But you know what I'm getting as that I'll have sigils if I want to start using certain god names or even certain things that I want to write or things that I want to say. I could start now deciding to make sigils.
Speaker 4: How am I going to make the sigils magically?
Speaker 2: That's my question.
Speaker 1: There is magic squares that are associated with the kabbala, which like if I wanted to use Saturn, since Saturn is the third sphere Benah on the cabalistic tree, it will have a three by three box with numbers in them, and each letter is associated with numeric value and you would just connect the dots whether what the letter is, what the value equals. You start there and just keep going. If you want to use Jupiter, that's four, that's the fourth sphere, that's a four by four, so you got to go five by five, six by six. They get bigger as you go down the tree. You use those magic squares if you want, you could take a phrase and just do like sigils like people will with chaos magic. Then you could take out the vowels, or you could take out the doubles and then you just use those letters and actually just use your own artistic whatever design.
Speaker 4: And create a signil.
Speaker 1: A lot of the letters that are left, but I mean, there's so many different ways to do it.
Speaker 2: I would see myself creating my own As you were explaining this to me, it was reminding me of a series of books that I used to read called Mortal Instruments, and they would tattoo the sedules into them and it would give them different powers depending on what schedule they tattooed. Totally different from what you're saying, but it reminded me.
Speaker 1: Of it, even though you know, every archangel has a schedule too, so if you want to use archangels, they'd have one. And again, like just just so many different things that you could start doing and start using. I mean, you could even start drawing certain plants. Like I said, you can using certain crystals. If you want to put certain crystals on your on your altar, you can.
Speaker 4: Oh damn, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Gyles, blasters, what do you want?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my bead, my bed? Uh yeah, So now I have all that stuff. So, I mean there's just tons of things that you could start using. Oh, candles, I'm going to use an orange candle because of that, because I'm using mercury. I might even draw certain things on it. Again, I could even draw a sigil on there. I could even put the oils or herbs that are associated, you know, if you want to start getting more crazy like that. So, but that's a little bit more wicked price style ceremonial magic. But you can, you know, start doing things with the candle. I'm gonna have the black and white candle on my altar to to to again for the kabbala, for the both pillars.
Speaker 4: Check it floor.
Speaker 2: Can I pause for a second. If you were to draw schedules onto the candles as the candles are burning and it starts to burn the schedule down, is that a bad thing, like symbolic symbolically destroying the symbol or the sedule.
Speaker 1: I No, it's like that's all supposed to be like part of the rituals, like burning the candle down with all that stuff on there.
Speaker 2: Okay, would you carve it or use like a sharpie or something?
Speaker 1: I normally carved it, believe it or Okay, yeah, yeah I would carve it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually had uh, I don't remember what it was, but I actually had like certain tools that were like used to it that I would actually carve into the candle and use. They have wax tools that could have been what it was for Allly, No, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I only know that because they always come up on Amazon when I'm looking for new dab tools. It's like wax working tools.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm trying to think of I'm almost positive I did have them for something else, and that's what I use them for. I actually that was even another thing. Sometimes I would use a wood burner, like one of those things, and I would actually go to I think it was like hobby lobby or fuck Michael's or something like that and get these small discs. And sometimes I would actually, if it was an angel or maybe a certain idea or something I knew I might use more than once, I would actually use the wood burning engraver and burn it into the fucking wood and keep it and reuse it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, and those things are fun. I used to get stoned as fucking just make the coolest designs in wood. Oh.
Speaker 1: I wasn't too good at it. It took me a future tries to even get it down.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was like my introduction to tattooing, honestly.
Speaker 4: Because I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's similar. But so you have the You mentioned the white candles, and that's something that you use in every single ritual.
Speaker 4: The white and black, yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, and the white and black so that's.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's like the pillars, yeah, the pillars of the Kabbala. And you can represents even like the checker floor.
Speaker 2: So gotcha, gotcha?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: So where do we go from here?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So now after I have like you know again, let's say I'm gonna go with a talisman just to meet this real quick. I don't spend too much time on that stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: If again, if I was going to use mercury, and let's say I'm a little bit of Jupiter in my opinion, I'm gonna now want to do the ritual on a Wednesday more than likely, which is associated with mercury. Then there's also planetary hours. At sunrise is the hour of Mercury on the day of Mercury, and it will repeat it's stay three times throughout the whole day. It will fall in the mercury the hour of Mercury. Now, since I'm using Jupiter, if I want to get you know, if I want to play around with the stuff, maybe I could do the ritual on Wednesday, the day of Mercury, but on the hour of Jupiter. And if that's the case. Whatever way I'm going to do it, I will probably more than likely make my talisman on one of those hours. So let's say maybe if I have time at sunrise. It depends on how it works out. I might even have to do it a week or prior. I might make the talisman in the candle. But I'm going to make it on the day of Mercury at the hour of Jupiter and then reuse them once the ritual is done.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I was wondering in the beginning, you said, you know what am I going to use? And You're like, I'll use mercury, and I'm like, well, how exactly are you going to use it? And now now it's coming to fruition here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, picked the day in the hours for me.
Speaker 1: I even had an app that was specific to you, like even your location. So I had that, and so all right, let's say I got everything I want to do. Let's say I made the sigil. Let's say I have a second I have was off that day on a Wednesday, and which I actually was when I was when I was getting into magic with the schedule that I had, So let's say I would make the the sigul in the morning and then the same in the afternoon or night on the hour of Jupiter. On the day of Mercury, I'm gonna do the ritual prior I will probably meditate. I might set aside like a half hour to meditate prior to the beginning of that hour of Jupiter, and or sometimes, believe it or not, I would even go, like to call a ritual bath kind of.
Speaker 4: I would go like take a bath.
Speaker 1: And just lay in there and actually just think about like what am I about to do and like my intent and how I'm going to do it or.
Speaker 4: Any There has been times.
Speaker 1: There's very few times where I actually I was like, you know what I'm not gonna be and maybe that's what I was supposed to do.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It was actually realizing this is pointless, you know, it's it's not a good reason.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, maybe my consciousness so changed my mind.
Speaker 2: It's almost like the getting ready to jump in the pool or something, you know, and you do you don't have to or.
Speaker 4: I don't know, yeah, like is this yeah?
Speaker 1: Or you just even in analogy, but yeah, you even like start like even well, yeah, is it even a good idea or is you know, go against even some of my own morals.
Speaker 4: You know, there's so many different ways so looking at it.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, so like sometimes I would even reevaluate like what I'm doing. But like I would try to normally go into a meditation if I was in the tub, and I was I would be sitting in a chair, probably in the in the same room where I would end up doing the ritual with a flat back. I specifically found a chair with a flat back, and because I would do the God pose, which is a suggestive form of meditation where you're just sit in a chair with your back against the flat uh you know, back of the chair and your hands on your legs kind of like your palms like right near your knees kind of and then this part on your leg.
Speaker 4: Just sit there.
Speaker 1: It's really easy. It's fucking easy as pose. You can do it a medt it besides laying down. So I ran with that a lot because it was just easy for me. Then I will sit there and I'll i'll just like in visualize like lights sometimes coming down into me and just moving it up and down in my body, just trying to visualize with my eyes closed, like something coming in or picturing myself sitting there and trying to just visualize energy going up and down, up and down, and then eventually I'll move on to like trying to like feel my chakras and then you just go up. Just for me, I'm just trying to make it real simple until I get to the ritual, but like I ran end up spending time basically with my eyes closed trying to like feel the energy or kind of in a sense feel like within myself and try to just make sure I can get the chakras feeling. For me when I started doing a lot of chakra work and for people who are really big into them, I know, as crazy as it sounds, in my opinion, you can't feel those motherfuckers. It is weird, but you can almost feel like a spinning bowl. So I would kind of get myself to that point where I felt like I could feel like all of them up and down my body, and then I'm like, all right, I'm good to go, I'm aligned or whatever, and then.
Speaker 4: I'll start the ritual.
Speaker 1: When I get to that point there is I normally would like probably believe it or not, like hold to God and ask him to like basically like watch over me as I like do this, do this act or whatever. I forgot how I used to phrase it, but yeah, I mean when I first start the ritual, believe it or not, I would always like kind of give a prayer to God, give them thanks, and tell them the police watch over me as I do this most holy act or.
Speaker 4: Something to that effect.
Speaker 1: Then after that I would cite the reason. And at this point I'm already standing in front of my altar, and I would cite the reason why I'm even doing it and explain it because I'm using mercury this time, I may skip this part. But sometimes because mercury to HOODI are associated being a messenger to God. Sometimes I would even call to him and pass that message on to give it to God as well. Since I'm using to Hoodie, I probably skipped the whole part. So and then basically I would state that I'm going to start the ritual. At that point, I would probably then I would take on my altar. I am going to have incense in a charcoal burner, and that is I kind of like the stuff that you see in the Catholic Church. Even the thing I used looked very much like something in the church, I would drop the incense on the charcoal and it will be like in a little golden thing that hangs from a chain. And then I would actually do the cross, go around to all four corners and do that, you know, to like cleanse. And then I did have salt and water on my altar. I had pink kim lene, so if they used to use a lot, I would throw that in the water. And then I even had the ship from the Catholic Church that that stick with like a ball and you don't get in the water and you just go like that and uh, there's like a cotton bowl in there that just kind of flings the water out of the holes on the on the end. I would actually use that to like to cleanse my circle too as I go around all four corners.
Speaker 4: So now that's done.
Speaker 2: So then is it true? Is it true that those used to be used in the church even but they were distributing like a psychedelic.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have no idea I have when you're talking about the incense, h I have heard shows. I have I have heard stories about people doing shit like that with incense, like burden ship that might get you.
Speaker 4: A little Louis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was. It was almost common practice though, that they would do that in spiritual settings and use psychedelics within those is emitting stage and everything else. They would put pot in there and even higher psychoactive things. If this ship that I watched is true at all, but it makes sense if you're going in there for a spiritual reason, you're more spiritually in tuned if you're taking psychedelics. Yeah, maybe don't like super strong to where you're like taking like a heroic mushroom dose or anything. But you know, just even hitting weed gets me in a state of mind to where I can focus on ship a lot easier.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for podcasting, like not even when I have to make shit believe or not. Sometimes if I catch like a nice buzz, yeah, it like puts me click into this zone.
Speaker 4: It's just like.
Speaker 1: Gets a lot done. It's pretty impressive. But I'm not promoting, all right, So moving forward?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So yeah, now hey're promoting good go for.
Speaker 2: The animals, and you guys use promo code rabbit and get high as fuck on your boy right here.
Speaker 1: So oh shit, I didn't even I didn't even know that was one of your things going. Man, Damn nice good for you.
Speaker 2: It's it's brand new and I actually have not announced it yet because I'm not sure if the website is up and running. But yeah, it's more it's it's more of a full on partnership, like I'm actually gonna be giving out promo codes to my favorite creators.
Speaker 4: So nice, nice, I don't have to check these things out.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I am promoting the fuck o the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right a little.
Speaker 2: But yes, so so you get you get your cleansing. Yeah, you're actually splashing the water.
Speaker 1: There's like little things you can say too when you go around. But yeah, so now what I would normally do, this is how the structure would normally go with ceremonial magicians and anybody who kind of uses these styles of rituals. There is kind of like a way to do it now if I want now again, I'm eventually going to use a planetary energy and cabbalistic ideas, which I would end up using the hexagram ritual for planetary energies in the Kabbala. That is where I'm going to eventually end. But before that, you want to start with here before you make yourself make your way to the planets, you know, so you're gonna want to banish any influence that you have here with the elements.
Speaker 2: You'll remove it hoping that it worked. Or yeah, you don't like feel something shift or a difference in any way over you.
Speaker 1: Or there's been times that's happened for me in like theoretic stuff and that I believe in. It was a lot of what I did probably like my last year and a half of magic, which is actually much more of like like I would go through I mean, I do all these rituals. I would go through the banishing and you know, I would cleanse the circle and everything, but then like literally I wouldn't really invoke anything. I would just actually like talk to God or like do certain prayers. I really wasn't like doing all the other stuff that I used to do. That's stuff, And I've even had a lot of other magicians say that a lot of theatrical work, that you've actually got to felt something with that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how I would feel about that. It might make it might scare me to the point where I wouldn't fuck around anymore.
Speaker 4: I could do that to a lot of people, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: But because if you are tapping into something that that's powerful and you don't know what you're doing. That's a very scary thing. That's like getting behind the wheel of a fucking big ass bacco and not knowing what the fuck you're doing and trying to pull up the tank.
Speaker 4: All right, there is even one thing.
Speaker 1: When I get done with the ritual too, I do also want to I'm not saying that there is another stuff behind it, but I do actually think there might be some part of the eyeball in there, so I we do want to add that as well, all right, So yeah, now I have that ready to go. And then so when I was getting out, I was that first what I would do is banish earth air winded fire on the planetary sense. Before I get into the ritual, I just want of other people. No, I would do that, and then I would do the hexagram banishing ritual, which now i'd be kind of banishing all planetary influences. And then after that I would decide what I want to start doing. Now, since I said I was working with mercury or hold, I would probably invoke. I would do the invoking ritual of the hexagram and then invoke Mercury or hold or whatever to whatever was associated with that. Then I would do that, which I'm not going to cover on the show. I'm just doing the banishing, but that's how it would be done. So first off, I'll start off with the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram.
Speaker 4: And when you go to do that, you.
Speaker 1: Will touch your forehead and you will say atah, which means onto thee, and then you will touch Some people touch their breast.
Speaker 4: I normally bring it down more like around.
Speaker 1: Kind of like my waist where my belt buckle would be, and I would say uh ata. Then I would say malcouth when I go down there, and then I would touch my right shoulder and go vega bora. Oh sorry, malcouth means the kingdom, so it's unto the kingdom. Then I go over and touch the right shoulder and say vega bora. That means in the power. And then I would touch my left shoulder and say vegadula, and that is in the glory. So I would go out to that is uh a hebrew atah, malcouth, Vega bora, vegadula, And then I would open up my hands and class them together and go layo lam amen, and that means to the ages Amen so attah uh atah vega bora vegadulla layolam Amen. So I would do that facing the east at my alter. Now some sometimes maybe some people step back or whatever, you know, but you're still facing the east, and then you will start drawing pentagrams. Now, depending on what you're doing, there is banishing, there is invoking, and then there's also the four elements and then spirit. So if you're just regular banishing, there is a specific way that you still have to draw that pentagram. If I'm invoking, there will be a different way I draw that pentagram. If I'm invoking era, there's gonna be a different way. If I'm evoking fire, there's gonna be a different way. If I'm just specifically banishing one of those, those are different ways. And then that technically we get into the greater hexagram ritual, which we're not doing here. But the lesser banishing ritual is just like a blanket, like I'm just gonna banish everything equally. Then there is one specific way that you will draw the pentagram, and you will do that every time when you face the four cardinal directions. So I will draw that pentagram in front of me facing the east, and then I will basically for me, you'll bring your I bring my hands back to the back of my head, and then I'll put on one of my foots forward and then fling my arms forward towards the pentagram that I just drew, and you are suggested, I'm not gonna do it on here where you are suggested to vibrate to exhaustion. Basically, yod hey vody. So I will draw that pentagram and then charge it and go yod hey vody. Then after I'm done, I will bring my right forefinger up to my bottom lip and do the sin of silence to show that I am done doing whatever I was doing. Then I'll stick out my hand into the middle of the pentagram, turn myself to the other direction, start facing south, and then I'll start drawing my pentagram the same way I just did it over there. And then when I go to vibrate and charge it, I will go au nai same thing again, put my hand in there, turn myself around to the west. I'll draw the vanishing pentagram again and then I'll charge it.
Speaker 4: Go on a hey a.
Speaker 1: Then I'll turn myself to the north again, draw everything all over again.
Speaker 4: That one.
Speaker 1: You can say agala, which is like kind of an acronym for Atah gabor layalam adu Nai. I would normally just say the whole thing. I would just go Atar gabor laylam ad nai instead of agala. That's how I did it. Then I will turn myself and find myself again in the east, facing the east again, and I will extend my arms. I will look towards the east, and I will say before me, Raphael archangel, behind me, Gabrielle archangel. On my right hand, Michael again another archangel, left hand, you're a l for about me flames the pentagram, and in the column stands the sixth rade star. And then I will do again Atah malkouth vegabora vegadula layolam ahmen, and you're done. That's it, just for that, And basically what I did was banish the influences of those four cardinal directions, which are associated with the elements and cold and angels, to protect me from them, that's what.
Speaker 2: And that's going to help you get more sales.
Speaker 1: Well, that's going to help clear out the area. So nothing is, nothing is influencing what I'm about to do.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, so this is still cleansing. We're still banishing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's banishing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to get into the invoking. Yeah, that's that's the banishing, and that that's it for that. And then I will go into the lesser banishing ritual of the hexagram, and that will now be to banish the planetary influences, you know, and stuff like that. And again, if I'm using the Kabbala, I would probably it's just easy to use this ritual to go along with it.
Speaker 4: And this one's a little bit more interesting. You will see, you.
Speaker 2: Want to be career headed when you go into these things.
Speaker 4: That's again, like I said, I spend about a half hour meditating.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean in a sense like you don't wanna do you smoke weed anything like?
Speaker 4: Well, that was the thing for me, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: It wasn't until I had practice magic and had magical experiences prior, right prior to COVID nineteen. Now, I didn't start smoking weed again until that hit and everything got shut down because I was just like, people are fucking crazy. There's no way I can go out there. And I got it, There's no way I could do the solvera people and nuts. So I started smoking weed again. So my whole time messing with magic in the beginning, and when I had magical experience no drugs involved, gotcha. Yeah, and even by again, I've mentioned it on your show. When I started I having magical experiences, I was only with meditation.
Speaker 4: I wasn't even doing rituals right.
Speaker 2: Well, I find it that I can't meditate if I don't smoke weed because my mind is so many different places, Like just to focus on a conversation when I do podcasts, you know, I have to have my right and left hand both doing something and or else. I can't pay attention because my brain has to be consuming multiple things at once. It's fucking weird, I don't know. And it was funny too, because I was staying with my mom and dad before I moved in here, waiting for this apartment to be ready for me to move into, and she wanted me to listen to something and it was about a half an hour long, and I put it on double speed. That's how I listened to podcasts, and she was like, rad No, I actually want you to listen to this, and I paused it, and I was like exactly. Do you want me to actually absorb and obtain this or do you want me to just humor you and play it at normal speed and think about something else while it's happening, because I'll get bored they're talking too slow.
Speaker 1: I know a lot of people actually listen to podcasts at two time speed.
Speaker 2: I have that too, Yeah, and I usually I left it. I have a fidget spinner, and I left it out there. But I usually have a fidget spinner and a pen. And I always have like at least three drinks, like a water, coffee, and.
Speaker 1: I do a lot when I'm podcasting. I'll have like a coffee, another drink with me.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have to have multiple things going on around me at once. Man, it's crazy. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'm like, I'm probably the craziest podcaster. I did notice Treble's Garcia was holding you one of these when I was recording with him. Oh look at that. They it's an organite.
Speaker 4: I like that, all right.
Speaker 2: So anyways, catalysts coming through with the side busts again, getting totally off topic.
Speaker 4: You're good, all right?
Speaker 1: So yeah, so again, and now I would end up doing and banishing all the planetary influences. And for that I would normally use the lesser ritual of the pentagram. And again you are going to stand upright, feed together, left arm at the side, in your right arm across your body like this. Now, if you have a wand or other weapon, you'll hold it upright in the median line. Some people use wands or like sometimes you could have like you could use a dagger, use your finger.
Speaker 4: I norm just go like this or use my finger.
Speaker 1: So I would just stand there like this, and again you're facing the east, and you will go I N R I.
Speaker 4: Just like the thing that's on top of the cruss.
Speaker 1: So you say I N R I, and then you will say them in Hebrew yode noon thresh yode.
Speaker 4: That's I N all right.
Speaker 1: But virgo isis mighty mother, Scorpio apopphous destroyer, soul Osiris slain in risen isis Apophus cyrus e h oh, which is I A O whi's pronounced. Now at that point you will start that was good. Now after that you'll start doing. You'll start doing like there is a bunch of different even when it comes to the elements.
Speaker 4: That's another thing.
Speaker 1: If you do the Greater Ritual of the Hexagram, one thing is that you'll actually be opening. You'll be doing certain things to show that you're either opening a portal or closing one. There's certain signs for the elements air, fire, water, Earth. Basically looks like you're throwing up the fucking Hitler thing. I find that interesting.
Speaker 2: No, that's the elms thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you you actually go like that, and that's the you go like that in your other hands back a little bit, and that's the sign of Earth. It's basically what I think Ringo Star is doing on the Beatles Help album, you know, because they're all actually doing some sore of Yeah, if you were to take I think the Earth and then take these signs that I'm doing with the LVX, you actually have what the Beatles are doing on the album cover.
Speaker 2: That would make sense. Oh what about led Zeppelin? They have sigules for their names.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, yes, those are sigils for their names. They probably and you know what the thing is again, you might have an idea because maybe you know, they use the feather for one, Maybe a feather has an idea to do a cult symbolism. But if they made their own specific sigils odds are nobody's gonna know what the fuck it actually totally means because it's specific to them, you know what I'm saying. But you can have an idea, I'm sure with certain things.
Speaker 2: But the Goddess if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I mean yeah, I mean there's yeah, so many things with feathers. I mean even I'm sure, yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean I think you know, toath with writing could possibly for your feather. Mott used feathers to weigh the soul. So I mean, there's so many different things with that. But uh yeah, back to uh yes, so that.
Speaker 2: Will make you get too too into it. I'm curious. I had to look real quick. Hang on, Robert Plant symbol is a feather in case within a circle representing the feather of MAT's saying it's Goddess of truth justice.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: I just I just just threw that out there because I knew that the feather was used for that. Yeah, supposedly, Mott. It's used as used on the scales.
Speaker 2: Yeah, interesting in the scales, that would make sense. And it's Robert Plant. He's a guitar player and he plays.
Speaker 1: Ship well wow, yeah, scales, that's fucking great.
Speaker 4: I don't want to look at it like that. That is interesting. Yeah, you know what's you know what could.
Speaker 2: Be really wrong. I'm just spitballing here.
Speaker 1: And you know it would be perfect too for the for for mercury because uh, Mott was Mott was was told chick to an extent, and mercury is number eight and octaves going eight when it comes to music. So the scales and octaves would be real good for proper play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be. I was curious too, like why I goddess? Why not a god? But if it's music and it that would absolutely want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be sound in form, So it would be the male energy being put into female form would be music, or it would just be one long note with no break with the breaks you start putting it in form, that's the feminine energy, and now you really still to create music.
Speaker 2: You know what was the guy's name? He sounded like a girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was Robert Plain who sang actually, oh it was yeah.
Speaker 2: The plant was a singer. And then the guitar player or the Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was Jimmy Page who who ended up owning Jimmy nutche Jimmy Page Crowley's house for a minute, Yeah, and wrote Stairway to Heaven in.
Speaker 2: There, apparently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what he says.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was obsessed with that story actually, and he was like, it just came to him, and and then Robert Plant sat down and then the lyrics just came to him and he doesn't even remember writing it, and blah blah blah. And then a few years back I found out that they actually fucking stole that song from a band that never actually made it.
Speaker 1: They I think they were known for there's a couple of songs I think that they kind of ripped off, unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Which fucks up the whole allure of them and the mystique about it, because I'm like, man, it was written in a Lester Crowley's house and they didn't actually write it. It just fucking came to them. And I was like, super excited. And you could play that song backwards and it fucking has two meanings and you can clearly hear it saying shit.
Speaker 1: And do you when I stumbled the cruss recently that I found some sort of like news article where it was like different people, a couple of different people in the music industry coming out and saying like and then like they'd show the example, and I was like, damn, I think he did. I never realized Nirvana actually ripped off a few of their bigger songs were actually like ripped off older songs, and I was like, holy fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, god, damn, like not for nothing. I played the guitar. I was like, Yo, the music was easy enough. You really need to rip somebody off to Well.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you if you if you play any instruments, because really, there's only so many fucking progressions of chords that you can uh mix up. You know, it's like a Rubik's cube. Eventually you're gonna have the same combination.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have thought of that as well. I mean, is there all but some it's just like I don't know in the but yeah, that is interesting though.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but when you just blatantly out like steal ship, you know, I can show you some examples when we get off of this podcast. It's it's ridiculous some of the songs that are famous now that are like from the fucking thirties and you would never even know it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wouldn't done it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't done it because they can't even make their own ship anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can. I can hear it in my head.
Speaker 3: But this.
Speaker 2: One more time is it to it'll fucking rip off from a song from the forties.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't even think. I just I can hear it. But anyways, all right, man, I'm back to your magic. You got careless trying to cut you off the track as many times as possible within what are we fifty four minutes? And I've derailed you at least more times than twenty twenty two as.
Speaker 4: Derailed chemical spills too.
Speaker 1: Yeah oh yeah, So now again, like I was getting into in this, You'll start making like signs for whatever you're saying, and I'll extend my arms like this, and I'll say the sign of Osyrus Slaine. Then I'll drop my arm like that, look to my shoulder and raise my arm like that, and I am technically making the sign of a swasticker, and I am saying the sign of the morning of iis. Then I bring my arms up like that, which is also where Churchill got the peace sign from Crowley, the sign of Hypophus and typhon, and then I will bring my arms closed like this like an X, and I will say the sign of a cyrus risen. And then I will say l v x lukes the light of the cross.
Speaker 4: And as I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying that, I will I'll go like this, l v x lukes the light of the cross. So I'll extend my arms open again and then bring them closed they make a cross. Then I will face the east where I was facing again. And now each direction that is associated with the plane. You know, when I started doing this, I am going to draw two triangles. They will get drawn differently, and only one of them is actually gonna make a hexagrin. So now when I face the east, I'm gonna draw two triangles, one and then another one starting in the middle of it, kind of drawing back out. So basically, for people can't see me excited star, well, it's basically one triangle on top of another one. It almost kind of looks like a tree maybe if you want to see it, like when it looks like drawn on a piece of paper.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just one triangle and then another triangle just like it to where the tip is going into the triangle on top of it.
Speaker 2: So just when it does look like a tree, that's crazy because there's a snowboarding company that has that as a logo, and I always just thought it was a tree.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 1: And then I will draw that, and then when I go to charge that one, I will say ah ra rita. And those are again I don't know the full initials for all those words, but that one means one in his beginning, one in his individuality, His permutation is one. Then I will go and I will turn to the right, and I will draw the earth hexagram, and then that one will actually be I will draw one triangle facing up, and then I will draw one facing down, which now I am actually making the actual hexagram. And then I will charge that the same way our rita. And you know, at the end of this, when I'm done, I make the sign of silence, just like I did in the other one. I will put my hands into the middle, trace myself to the next one, and then I will draw one triangle up and then I will draw another one underneath it upside down, so it almost looks like a reflection as above so below in a sense, or even like volume up and volume down, a channel up and channel down on a remote. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you will have that. And then I will charge that our rita that is the air. And then I will turn again, and then I will trace one that is pointing down, and then underneath it, I will trace one that is pointing up. And even when I trace these things, they actually get traced from a specific direction as well. So I have that one and again it's one pointing down and one pointing up. Almost looks like a where those clocks would sand in them whatever. Yeah, yeah, it almost looks like something like that. Forgive people an idea what I'm talking about. And then I will charge that again.
Speaker 2: To do these rituals with sparklers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be wild looking. That would actually be pretty cool looking. So yeah, then then I do that, and then I basically end it the same way I just started it. I will face the east and I will do the whole thing. I and r I yode noon rush yode virgo isis mighty mother, Scorpio apophous destroyer soul Osiris slain, and risen isis apophus osiris. E oh again, extend my arms the sign of Osiris slaane like a cross. Then I make the swastika, and then I say the sign of the morning of iceis they make like that V sign with my arms, the sign of Apophus and Typhon, and then I crossed my arms again the sign of Cyrus, Slane l v X lukes the light of the cross, and then I probably then I think I would end it with the capitalistic cross, and then that's it. Everything has been banished. And then after that, so ho much all the shit that you possibly have to do. Now if you want to start invoking, or if you're just gonna leave it there, some people will leave it there and just you know, do whatever they.
Speaker 4: Want to do.
Speaker 1: And I invoke actually doing voking rituals where you can do invoking rituals.
Speaker 2: So if you just left it there, you don't mean just walk away, right oh Like.
Speaker 4: Well like for me, sometimes that's all I would do.
Speaker 1: And then maybe I'd give a prayer or I'd sit there and meditate, and then I would say I was done, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you wouldn't actually invoke anything.
Speaker 4: It's just that's suggestive of.
Speaker 2: Banishing obstacles with with that would keep us from achieving our goal.
Speaker 1: Basically, yeah, basically keeping yourself clean and getting influences off of you. That's actually believing in that. That is doing the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. If you're like kind of getting into anything, they're probably going to suggest when you learn that to do that two to three times a day just by itself, to keep yourself cleansed and to get.
Speaker 4: Used to doing it.
Speaker 1: That's literally you're just going to do what I did for that letter Lesser Banishing Ritual Pentagram exactly how I did.
Speaker 4: And that's it.
Speaker 2: Now when you do these, are you full garb everything you can?
Speaker 1: You can even like no I would, Yeah, I had either a white robe or a black robe, depending I guess, you know, whatever I was what I sometimes depending on what sphere I was working with, whatever pillar they fell on. If I was using let's say I was working with Hode, it's going to fall in the black pillar. I might use a black robe. If I was using goodbora chessad which is Mark JUPI that would fall in the white pillar.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'll use my white robe.
Speaker 2: Now you were fully in like trying to go for mercury, would it help if you were to wear an orange robe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, or throw something that was another thing I even had. I didn't have too many of them, but you ever know, like when you go do you ever see like when you go to church, they might have like their white robe on, and then they'll have this other thing like over it, and it might have all these other designs and colors. I had green and orange and some I think I might have had a red one that sometimes I would like throw those over the robes I was wearing too. Very cool, yeah, but almost believe it or not, depending like if I use the white robe and then I was using those other things, you'd probably be like this, do looks like he's doing Catholic church in his house?
Speaker 4: No? No, Lie, I mean it almost looks like.
Speaker 2: Oh, That's what I was thinking when you were describing.
Speaker 4: It, especially with all the tools I was using too.
Speaker 2: I was hoping you would more look like a Jedi.
Speaker 1: But oh with the black one, the black one and then the hood that I have. If I do wear that one, that one gets that one does look pretty crazy. It's only your eyes and mouthpiece. Yeah, something.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, you know, like I kind of with the jedis, I kind of associate that with like more of a pure Uh shit, I don't pure form of magic, I guess, but well, yeah.
Speaker 1: I would say the higher up on the tree, those those ideas.
Speaker 2: And what's going on, and their garbs that they're wearing are all neutral colors. It looks like Gunny Sacks and you know there is the black ones and the white ones for the higher ups. Yes, but you know you you would see him like just it just reminds me of more spiritual you know, like when you would think of the people that were walking with Jesus. That's the kind of clothes that they were wearing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get what you're saying. Yeah for sure. Oh fuck, what was they saying about that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Now, when it comes to the ritual, believe it or not, and I'll make this I won't go into this too much, but it's something I just do want to point out. And again, knowing how the eyeball works and knowing how you're supposed to be clothed, like these rituals again, the way that I'm using them, they're looking at them. They're coming from Liba. Oh that is a book from Crowley. So it's more than likely these things are kind of geared towards the astromardentum or even you know the oto to use, and he's already wearing his specific garb. But like when they show you how to make these these certain gestures, even the pictures are somebody inside of an AA astromargentum robe which will sometimes they'll have the hood on them. But my opinion, I do think it's quite possible that again, when you look at the eyeball, I'm saying that like, you're gonna have to my opinion, you're gonna have to make one of your pupils twist in, you know, because there's a change in the human body.
Speaker 4: I think Stuff's what's going on.
Speaker 1: The pupil is held open from the four cardinal directions. It is pulled open like a cross. Now when you start to close and dilate and get smaller, your pupil actually twists close, spins close like a camera kind of lens spin closed. I think what you're doing in a sense, especially if you're dressed in all black, especially with the robot with the hood on, you're in all black, you're destroying the gods at the four areas, and as you're turning, your pupil is literally closing as well. Because you think about it when you want to start invoking. When you're doing, you're pulling in an energy or in a light source. And when you pin your eyeball, it actually pulls more light in. So I think you're actually destroying the muscles or the gods or the energies at the four cardinal directions that pull your eyeball closed, and you are the pupil actually showing that you are spinning closed now, and then when you invoke, you're pulling in the light. I think there's actually eyeball symbolism in these rituals as well as something else is going on.
Speaker 2: Well, the eyeball is crazy the way you dove into it the last time you were on the show, and then not only that, but since you were on the show and mentioned mentioned that, and I made a clip about it and everything, but I started noticing it everywhere, and even you know, just the one the covering of the eye, it gives it a different meaning to me.
Speaker 1: Now you imagine, like again, like that's how Remember these people just are quite obvious sometimes with what they're getting at. And I think that's like even once I started having magical experiences and started getting interested in the eye for some reason.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's almost like silly. It's like they're fucking showing like a fucking eyeball is constantly used in a triangle, like it's right there in my face telling me to look at the fucking eyeball, and I never once thought about it. It's like it's so blatant.
Speaker 2: Did you watch this super Bowl halftime show this year?
Speaker 4: No? No, No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, I was really hoping that some people would. I posted on one of the group chats that I'm in, you know, I was like, oh shit, the super Bowl halftime show is about to start, and there was just shit talk. So I was like fuck because I wanted somebody else like Isaac why Stop savvy Ish to be watching at the same time as me, you know, because I fucking was able to point out all kinds of shit while it was happening. And I'm glad that the so called pros that break this shit down. I watched a lot of their videos and they hit a lot of the same things that I did. I need to start making more videos, man, because I I see things that people aren't talking about in their videos, and I that's what I should do, because the Super Bowl halftime show had more in it to me than any of them. There was so many things going on at play this year. It was fucking crazy and I haven't been able to break down all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And normally when it comes to things like that, the only ones I've watched in the last few years is because, like I got asked to cover it. But normally I haven't actually watched like anything like that. In a minute, you know, like even like the Olympics, I unfortunately had to watch because I got asked the covert, you know, and then there was like some other when you remember that guy Sam something came out like well fucking you know, acting old gay and shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to cover that because uh guy from Infinite Fringe, Billy Ray, is reed to cover. It's like those I only really seen any of them because I got in the covered. I only haven't watched it.
Speaker 2: I found it very interesting that the ones that you just mentioned the main theme, like the Weekend, the one that you had just mentioned.
Speaker 4: I could see that too. Yes, I did watch that too.
Speaker 2: It was all black and red, you know, Like for the past four years, I would say I'd go out on a limb and say, at least the past three years has been black even and this year it was it was red, white, and blue. Donald Trump was in attendance, the first time that a sitting president was in attendance at a super Bowl even though they I from what I watched, I only watched like from five minutes before halftime and then the rest, but they never even fucking put the camera on him. So and I thought that was fucking weird. But shows like it had had Samuel L. Jackson playing Uncle Sam and Kendrick Lamar was the the act and it wasn't a bunch of people. It was fucking Kendrick Lamar. He had one girl come out for like a quarter of a song and then she went back and he it was orchestrated. Bro, this full is an artistic genius. He's a fucking genius. Kendrick Lamar is and Davey Wavy from Red Pill dude, fuck you, fuck you, dude, I love you to death, but fuck you. In this group chat, he's like, oh man, they'll just let any SoundCloud rapper have a fucking super Bowl appearance these days, And I was like, nah, dude, fuck that, Like that's I know you're super into heavy metal. How pissed off do you get when people are like, oh, anybody could just yell into a microphone. So here you go, buddy, like break down. What the fuck this guy did is incredible. First off, he called Drake a fucking pedophile and is getting sued, but live on air with millions of people watching the biggest fucking event TV event of the year called called Drake a pedophile, called out pedophiles in general, and it said game over at the end of it. He had PlayStation controller symbols on the stage that he was on and he would walk to each symbol and fucking the the combination that he walked on the buttons is the cheat code on Grand Theft Auto for Invincible and Untouchable Yo, yeah yo. And what else it was? It was It was seemingly a pro America thing, but it was also it was also how black entertainers and you could just put this as entertainers in general. If you start to get out of line, Uncle sam comes in and tells you, hey, you better play by the rules. Because that kept happening, he would start to go in on some ship and then Samuel l would come in as uncle Sam and be like play by the rules, motherfucker. You don't know how to play the game. And you know, like there was that message in there, and there was so much going on, bro, there was so much going on in that. It was the turning. It was. It was like the fuck you and fall of the entertainment industry that we see right now, the bringing of a new one even though he's part of the old and coming in with the new.
Speaker 1: But Teresa did tell me there was actually multiple jebs that Drake I think she said, even somebody that was dancing or was in the performances, like it was an ex or something. I mean, accusations to him too. So there was like a little things.
Speaker 2: Done to the girl. The girl that was singing was his ex.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Recently to Technic something to say like, Yo, they fucking Drake too. I find that interesting because like, uh, I wonder if they picked Drake purposely because he's Canadian.
Speaker 4: I wonder if that's like America is telling Canada to go fuck off.
Speaker 2: I thought we were trying to absorb them.
Speaker 1: That whole situation half another, but to come out and say I'm just not gonna give them money, so then they basically have to collapse to us.
Speaker 4: It's kind of fucked up, but I know whatever, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, you don't conquer other countries by being nice.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but it's just like, well, I mean, so if they don't want to give in, we're just gonna fuck them over until they say yes.
Speaker 4: That's just kind of fucked up too, you know what I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: Nobody is putting this together. It's like Trump wants to be Napoleon, but without being Napoleon. He's like, we're gonna go, We're gonna expand tear started talking about other people's fucking countries. Bro, That's what that means.
Speaker 1: When he started talking about the countries over the United Kingdom, I'm like, Yo, is this any different than World War Two?
Speaker 2: Now? No, it's not it.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, this is fucking crazy. I mean, I try not to even get into it too much because that's just like what.
Speaker 2: I'm hey, I'm here for it, though, I'm fucking here for it. I Like, we live in the coolest fucking time ever, bro. Like we they're poison in us more than they've ever poisoned us, but at the same time, they're being exposed from poisoning in US. They have all this corruption going on, and it's it's not more corruption than ever, it's just being exposed more than ever. But at the same time, it's all being exposed so they can usher in the new system that's gonna fucking bend us over, and it's fucking beautiful and I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: I've thought that too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Yo, it's like, is there any pointy even getting upseick because I'm like this, this doesn't sound like the But I'm like, do we really have a fucking choice in the matter anyway, because then i'd ask you us when they do these things.
Speaker 2: We don't and all these lately they don't feel like wins to me, So if there must be strings attached to them, I should be excited that RFK Junior just got voted in yesterday, right, because now we're going to get healthy food, are we? I don't know, they're just going to repackage the lies.
Speaker 4: Probably yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh U sad the US said is no longer fucking able to to do their scams now, Okay, cool, We're just gonna package it under something else.
Speaker 1: The one thing that I didn't I mean, you know worries me and I don't think it's going to go to this extent, but is a possibility. I do think that if RFK was to start deeming certain companies like you're putting out fucked up shit, there's certain laws, I don't know, you know, if there's certain things that have to be done. But like, I think the government can actually take over the company and say that they need to fix it. So I'm like, I really hope this isn't a reason to start doing that. And all of a sudden, now all the food that were being given that supposes healthier now is actually from the government.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a scary fucking thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't know if we'll go that to that in that direction, but I'm like.
Speaker 4: You could.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you straight away if he's making a difference or not here within the next couple of months. Because where I work and we put shit tons of poison in people's food drinks.
Speaker 4: Changes there, I know nothing's happening.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if nothing changes, nothing's changing. Ship the ship that we put on there, like we have to wear gloves and masks and shit, so we don't breathe it in and it doesn't get on our skin. And I'm like, why are we putting this in juice?
Speaker 4: Yo?
Speaker 2: There was a lot of shit says flammable. I'm like, I get it. You know, people drink alcohol that's flammable, but like, this is juice. Why are we putting ammable shit in juice?
Speaker 1: Right? Light up a cigarette after you took a fucking drink.
Speaker 2: And you know most of these, most of these smoothie drinks that people get or like you know, like naked drinks and ship and you think that it's like actual real fruit and and blended up. And that's why it's thick. No, it's thick because they put this ship called tickums in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard of that.
Speaker 2: It's this powder and then when it gets wet, it turns into this fucking gooey, slimy snot shit, and it has to mix, and it has to mix just perfectly or else it fucks up the entire batch. And that's what gives everything. It's thickness. It's not because you're drinking like blended fruits. Nope, you're you're drinking crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're actually tossing some sort of powder in there to give the thickness to it. Yep, I've seen that.
Speaker 2: It sucks, man, It sucks finding out the truth because I already know everything that we eat as shit. And but you know, some of these things you think are healthy for you, and it's just as fucked, if not more fucked. So I say, drink water and coffee, you know, stick to ship, you know, make your own tea like I don't even trust fucking tea brands. Lipton is. Lipton is a Jewish owned company. You know, it's gooyslop in one way or another. That's what they call the ship that they feed us. Bro that it started with McDonald's.
Speaker 4: That's oh. I have a feeling reading some real shit food with that.
Speaker 2: Toy ship that they wouldn't eat themselves. It's not kosher, but they manufacture, make it and make us eat it. Yeah, fucked up. I'm not trying to be anti Semitic here in any way, shape or form, but you know, if it walks like a duck, I'm calling it the fuck out. It's probably average everyday Jewish friend, you know. It's these top power hungry motherfuckers that just happened to be Jewish and happen to be doing this for a reason, because they have they have an agenda at play here, and they're trying to fulfill their own prophecies. And while they're doing it, fuck us because we're just going we're nothing to them. They have to kill us eventually.
Speaker 4: So goes with the food drugs might just.
Speaker 2: Start killing us slowly now, profiting off of it. And that's the world we live in. Maybe that evil person was onto something after all.
Speaker 4: I think they were.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately you didn't hear it here first, folks. They've been trying to tell you for fucking ever.
Speaker 4: Oh they put the ingredients on the bank.
Speaker 2: And you know what's fucked up, though, is they'll say, oh, no, we don't do that anymore, and then they'll just change the name of something, or they'll tweak the formula of it so it's called something different. But still you're getting the same fucking poison. You know, I just had a heartbreak because I was not getting deodorance that had aluminum in it. We'll come to find out that the deodorants that don't have aluminum in it have this other ingredient that's added into it that's just as fucked up for you as putting the aluminum on your fucking body. So now I'm just like, you know what, fuck it, I'm just going to be a hippie and fucking douse myself with Petruli oil so that nobody can smell my stank.
Speaker 4: There you go, there go.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that because i've actually I will buy I have done that before, so I guess I realized I wasn't basically buying the same shit.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, you'll have to look up and see what it is. I think I even heard No, it wasn't Ryan, but I heard another podcaster talk about it too, and I was like, oh, he saw the same video I saw, probably, but yeah, man, I would check it out. I used Doctor Squatch and I thought it was good. Until now it's being sold in Walmart. So I'm suspicious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Walmart.
Speaker 2: I think it scares me. Anything that goes through Walmart, is it you? It gets bought out by a bigger company to be able to be distributed at Walmart. It's that's just how it works. You think you're getting these little brands that are offshoot, but really it's like fucking Coca Cola bought out that company that you think is organic you know. Oh, that's just how the game is played, brother. But so, I mean, maybe you can do a magic spell to where we're not eating fucked up shit anymore. I don't even think we're eating We have ever eaten real food, honestly, like, unless we've killed it and eaten it, because cows are not natural. They've actually been bred for us to slaughter. Yeah, it's it's not a natural animal. I saw a video that blew me away the other day. The guys like, you've never you've never had a real banana.
Speaker 4: And you see what those seeds look like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're like little they look like little testicles a real banana too. Yeah, no, no, the little they look like they're like this, not like shafts.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't they even have like huge seeds in them actually too, like in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and they have huge seeds. And then a banana is more like a plantain than an actual banana. Yes, And plantains are fucking bomb as fuck fried with a little bit of sugar on him, brown sugar. Oh man, I wish I could make those now, dude, they are so good. Or drizzle a little bit of maple syrup on top of it. Huh yeah, that's baller.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make something like this this weekend if I can.
Speaker 2: Good and healthy at the same time. Replace that plantain with maple syrup over your nightly ice cream or whatever it is you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would definitely be a better choice than the ice cream.
Speaker 2: All right, brother, well and casting a magic spell over everybody. Everybody sure that you say your prayers and get rid of over us, not just playing.
Speaker 1: It's just the banishing rituals. But thank you very much. I don't uh, I just thought it might be interesting for people to even understand like what goes on, like you know, again and again. That would be something that would probably be used by most secret societies and orders, you know, especially the ot O, the Golden Dorn and I even do think eventually when the Freemasons screw around with that and uh, just real quick. It is also thought that their original Pentagram ritual might have been influenced by Elvis Levy, So really yeah, there too.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we in Mercury retrograde right now or some ship, because I've this is not a joke, bro. I have had two exes hit me up in the past two days and I'm like, why on the fuck is this on my.
Speaker 4: Phone right now? Where I don't know he could be.
Speaker 1: I mean so busy lately, I haven't really been able to like look at much stuff. But normally what it is, you will see people in the occult community using it as an excuse for everything. And I haven't noticed anything about Mercury Richard Grade. I don't think we're I'm in one now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, Maybe it's just because I put out that I was accepting applications. Some some old employees realized that they wanted their job back. You have on Oh please, where can everybody go find your amazing work?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the the occult Rejects that is on bit shoot, rumble, YouTube and all major podcasts. And we do have a cult research institute dot org. Go check that out. A bunch of different contributors, a bunch of different stuff on their different topics, a lot of informational stuff if you don't mind reading. It's very you know, very read. You know a lot of a lot of reading. If you want to check that site out, just let you know now. But yeah, you can find everything.
Speaker 2: You guys do talk about them as well.
Speaker 1: Right, Some of yeah, there is a lot of things that are on the site that actually is uh stuff that we've copied, We've covered like some of it, believe it or not, is our on certain books or people specific people. It literally is like the notes that we used from the show, and it's like right now, yeah, right nowt on the on the site now yeah, yeah, perfect, Yeah, there is there's a video of some people are just saying there's there's a lot of stuff like when it comes to like certain books or occult is from the past, that's all reading. Basically, me and Lisa pretty much roll all.
Speaker 4: That shit out.
Speaker 2: I can't read anymore, bro, Like, I just can't because I don't have time. And I tried to make it a point to read at least a half an hour before bed every night, but I'm wiping myself out to the point where i don't even get past the first page and I'm already sleeping. So I just quit trying. So now, if if somebody wants me to read something, it's got to.
Speaker 1: Be audio man and speed halfway there with an audiobook.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's awesome, bro, Really it sounds like, oh well, I mean that would be a fun job. I think if I could read shit out loud and be a voice for an audiobook. I don't know if people well shit. I have a podcast and people listen to me, so maybe. But anyways, brother, thank you for coming on. That was very interesting and I still have no idea what it is that you just did, but it was fucking awesome. And you guys, you guys that are just listening, go check this out on rock Finn and it'll make a lot more sense because he is Italian and did a lot of hand movements. I'm not sure if you really are Italian, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I did do a lot of the movements, so people could go see whatever, you know what I'm doing visually, So go check that out.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you're doing yourself a disservice if not. And brother, I am going to shoot this over to you so you could have this out on your end as well. And yes, like I said, man, whenever you have anything like this, definitely come over here and practice your workout on the white Rabbit. I love it. I love it, and we're gonna we're going to see a lot more of you over here a white rabbit because you and I have talked about we got a monthly thing going on, and I'll announce that when we're ready to announce that, and I'm looking forward to that, brother. So guys, go ahead right now, if you have not already, please hit that five star button, share this with your friends. Give me likes, because that's the way that it keeps us in the algorithm. I just switched over from my distribution whatever those things are called, so I'm on one platform right now, and I think that you guys need to give me likes in order to get me back into other algorithms once again. So please do that right now if you're not. Also, scroll down right now if you see that thing that says everything Occult rejects, that's where you're going to see all of his links right there, so you can go follow everything that Nick is doing right there. Easy, just click it right there, you're looking at it, Just click it, thank you, click it. There we go. Now, we are going to have a lot of announcements coming out on the next episode, and I cannot wait. I might have teased a little bit of them here and there on this episode, so just stay tuned for that. And we're going to end this the way that we always do. Keep digging down those rabbit holes,