Speaker 1: This is a podcast from WR is the.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly Show. We're gonna talk about Chinese putting spy devices in our solar panels this hour, probably with Daniel Turner. About a half hour from now, we're gonna talk about some of this Trump stuff from today's overseas, the closing all this deal stuff. We're gonna talk about communists sticking their nose in everything, all that emails, so much more coming up on another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. All right, let's let's get to the Trump stuff. So Trump has been on this huge tour across the Middle East. We've talked about it the past couple of days. What he's doing is actually quite significant, and it's significant in this way. He is very publicly letting them know, letting us know too, that there are going to be changes now to America's foreign policy, that we are no longer going to get involved everywhere all the time. He said repeatedly, you handle your own affairs. And because he's Trump, he's also closing out business deals along the way. He's well, here.
Speaker 3: Was where are you?
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 2: From ABC News?
Speaker 3: I'm not disappointed?
Speaker 2: What would I be this?
Speaker 3: We just took in four trillion dollars. And he says that you're disappointed about a delegation.
Speaker 4: I know nothing about a delegation. I haven't even checked. Look, nothing's going to happen until Bootin and I get together. Okay.
Speaker 3: And obviously he wasn't going to go. He was going to go, but he thought I was going to go. He wasn't going if I wasn't there.
Speaker 4: And I don't believe anything's gonna happen with you, alank it or not until he and I get together.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna have to get itself because too many people are dying.
Speaker 2: Trump's still talking about Russia, Ukraine, broker in peace here, he was here.
Speaker 3: I want to thank the media. The media, I have to say, has been very fair. They've been very fair.
Speaker 5: They've been terrific.
Speaker 3: Actually, I was watching some of our Normally I would not say good things, but they're having a hard time saying bad because this is a record tour.
Speaker 4: There's never been a tour that will raise it could be a total of three and a half four trillion dollars.
Speaker 3: This just in this four or five days.
Speaker 2: Trump signs one point two trillion dollar economic deal with Katar. Remember a lot of these Middle Eastern countries. It could be tempting, especially if you haven't traveled much. And that's no insult if you haven't traveled much, but if all you get is movies and things like that, it could be tempting to think of Middle Eastern countries or Muslim countries as rundown dumps. You know, everything is horrible and mud huts and stuff like that. Some of these countries are flush with cash, flush with cash. Trump went over there to strike deals. Bring it in. This turns into American jobs, This turns into America's boom. It's a good thing. He was talking about Biden.
Speaker 4: I shook more hands than any human being he's capable of you're doing. That was a long deal and they were big people, but they were starving for love because our country didn't give them love. They gave him a fist pump, remember the fist bump in Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 3: He travels all the way to Saudi Arabia in that case, and he gives them a fist pump. That's not what they want. They don't want to fish.
Speaker 2: I wanted to. I wanted to focus on that because he's talking about Joe Biden. He's making fun of Joe Biden correctly, because today today is a one year anniversary, a hilarious one year anniversary. May fifteenth, and twenty twenty four, we were we were treated with this video from Joe Biden.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump lost two debates to me in twenty twenty The sin said he hadn't shown.
Speaker 2: Up for debate.
Speaker 4: Now he's actly like he wants to debate me again.
Speaker 1: Will make my day.
Speaker 2: Pal even do it twice, So let's pick the dace.
Speaker 6: Donald, I hear you're free on Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: He even made sure he threw in at the end of the highly edited video. He threw in a little shot at Donald Trump because his scumbag communist allies. We're currently prosecuting Donald Trump. Now that is hilarious a year later, because a year later, we are still finding out just how deep the cover up went. And I'll get to the cover up stuff in a moment. But it really did matter that our president wasn't functional. This isn't even know the all praise Trump thing. This is the kind of stuff the American president has to do as the top executive in the United States of America. There are times when you have to get on a plane. You have to schedule a gigantic multi country tour. And you, not your staffer, not your chief staff, not the vice president, not the Secretary of State, not some other random person. You, you personally have to go meet with heads of state. You have to sit down with these people, sharpen your pencil and start inking deals for the American people. And it's something that can't really be outsourced. For four years, we sent that poor cadaver overseas. What do you think just think about this moment. I thought about it when I read the article about Trump getting a one point two trillion dollar deal from Qatar. What do you think they thought about us when Joe Biden got in that room? Because they had to put Joe Biden in that room. You can't hide him, you can't keep him from the room. He's got to go meet the guy. They've got to sit down, they've got to try to hammer out. What do you think would through their mind what Chris Chris said. Maybe they had him doped up, but you can't that's not how the drugs work. You see, when you're trying to get somebody amped up for a debate, if you will, you know what. I'll use this example because this will be relatable to probably everyone. You've had a night where you didn't sleep right, a night where you didn't sleep, and you had to perform in some way the next day in some way. Maybe it was at school, maybe it was at work, but you had something important the next day and you didn't sleep the night before. Now, maybe the not sleeping was your fault. Maybe you went out with your buddies and it was too many beers, maybe you just couldn't turn your brain off, too much caffeine. Whatever, But you had a night where you didn't sleep, and so the next day you had to perform. What did you do when you had to perform? You knew it. You couldn't afford to be tired, You couldn't afford to be yawning and drowsy. To what did you do? You reached for caffeine energy of some kind, didn't you You got a five hour energy or a red Bull, or maybe you're more old school and you had nineteen cups of coffee. Now, let me ask you something. Did those nineteen cups of coffee? Did they make you feel rested? No, it's not what it does. It it gets your heart rate going snap. You awake a little bit, but you're not you all of a sudden, when you go from tired to heavenly, heavenly to heavily caffeinated. That's not how it works at all. The same thing applies to people who are going through whatever Joe Biden has seeniality, the dementia, whatever he happens to have, same thing is true of them. If you have to roll him out on a debate stage one night and you need him to rehearse some talking points you've gone over over and over and over again. Well, in that case, sure, get the right doctors in there, get the right cocktail in his veins, and he'll bug eyed, scream at the camera with the talking points he's memorized. But that's not what you're doing. If you're sitting around the negotiating table working things out, you have to be able to think, You have to be able to counter points they're going to bring up points that you didn't rehearse for. You have to be functional, And we four years without somebody who was functional, and now we're treated to this crap. This was Jake Sullivan, former National Security Advisor. What happened in that debate was a shock to me. I think was a shock to everybody. And I've made that point before. Just finally, do you think in retrospect, given everything that's happened and everything we've talked about today, it was a mistake for a President Button to try to run again. One of the things about being National Security advisor is he wasn't shocked. Representative Roe Kanna was asked about it. Were you telling the truth back then? I was.
Speaker 7: I have met him a few times at public events, and he was, But of course I didn't have the full picture. I mean I met him maybe two times on rope lines and at public events. And I do think it's important that given what has come out, that we take accountability. Obviously he should not have run. We should be clear to say that obviously there should have been an open primary. And I don't think that's very difficult that a Democrats should just be straight up that he should not have run. Now that we know all of the.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's let bygones be bygones. I met him two times, and boy, he seems super sharp when I met him. Yeah, yeah, buddy, I'm sure this guy was really knocking your socks off with his WI.
Speaker 6: The COVID scuse me with dealing with everything we have to do with Look if we finally beat Medicare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure. It was just tough to keep up with him. All right, quit, Let's uh, Let's do a couple of emails, shall we. Next truth is the Jesse Kelly Show A wonderful, wonderful Thursday. Do not forget. You can email your ass doctor Jesse questions for tomorrow Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I think we're gonna have Daniel Turner in ten minutes from now. We might have some cell phone problems with Daniel, but I think we're gonna get him on to talk about the Chinese spide devices we're finding in solar panels, what's going on there, and we'll discuss more about this judge you got arrested and other things. Let's first get to some of these emails, because I told you I'm gonna clear some out. The subject to this one is I feel like I'm drowning, Jesse. I have an eighteen month old son at home. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. I also work a job on commissions. I've been trying to be all in on both, but it's actually negatively affecting both. I know you worked a commission job. How did you do it where you were able to do everything you did at work, but still feel like you're not missing out on important things with your son. I know it's a passing season of life, but it's a tough one. It says his name is Chris, So this is really for everybody, men and women who are working and missing things as well. Now I did, I very much know what this is like. When I worked construction, I was always traveling. Construction jobs they're never in your hometown, at least not the ones we add rarely, I should say never is a strong way to put it. Rarely are you're traveling for them? And then when I started selling r vs, it was close to my house. But when you're selling RVs, you have to work when everyone else is off and when the kids have their stuff, Meaning on Saturday. Saturday's your biggest sale day by a mile, by a mile. If you were really good, you could just work Saturday and make a living because that's when everyone goes RV shopping Saturday and Sunday. It's the weekend I'm off work, I'm gonna go RV shopping. Well, when do kids have their soccer games? Sorry that we're an American? When do kids have their baseball games, football games, track meets, swim meets? When is that stuff normally Saturday? Working late? If there happened to be more times than I can count? What if the kids have something after school? What if they have one of their school band things or something like that after school and it's at six o'clock at night. Okay, what if I'm dealing with the buyer trying to sell them an RV or in the middle of selling them an RV, I'm trying to feed my family. I'm sorry, I can't come. I have to stay and I have to ink this deal or the mortgage doesn't get paid. And it was always, I won't say a source of stress, but it was. It was always something that did get to you when you let it get to you. But let me, let me ease your stress or maybe attempt to ease your pain a little bit with this. If you feel like you're missing out on this or missing out on that. There is no such thing as being able to go all in on everything that's not humanly possible, because there's only so much time, there's only so much energy, and if you attempt to go all in on everything, or all in even on one thing, you will sacrifice something else. You will you want to be the greatest basketball player ever, like Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan had a terrible home life because all you wanted to do was practice and play basketball, so you're never home. Terrible home life. One, give yourself some grace. Two. My father was gone a lot because my father did construction too, and he was always out of town. We would go a week with him. During the week. Oftentimes we would not see him. He would leave town. He'd be three, four or five hours away, somewhere in Montana or Idaho or something like that on a construction project. And you just you want dad to come home so you can see your dad. Did I miss him? Yeah? Did I want him home every single night so I can talk to him? Of course, But you're also teaching your children the value of hard work and dedication, and you shouldn't discount that. Bob used to tell me that when I had to miss a t ball game, when I had to miss some some concert at school because I was selling. She would talk to the boys and let them know Dad's working for us. He's working so we can eat, so we can pay the bills. She wanted them to know. I wasn't look, I'm not at the bar and I'm not having a good time. Dad is working so we can have a living. And there is a valuable lesson in that too. We love our kids so much that we want to be there for everything, the first step, every concert, every game. But that's not how life works, and it's never worked like that ever. It doesn't work that way unless you're filthy rich and then you could just sit around well, I mean filthy rich and retired. I should note, unless you're filthy rich and retired and you can just spend every waking moment with the kids. That's not how life works. Everybody makes sacrifices, and everybody he has always had to make sacrifices. That's how it goes. You feel like you're drowning because you're putting too much pressure on yourself. You feel like you have to be the perfect dad or the perfect mom. And my baby, I missed this and now I messed them up. I miss this. I'm never gonna get that time back. That's freaking life. That's the way it goes. I mean, this job, this job, greatest job in the world. It's not even really a job, so it's certainly not a complaint. But what is it. Six to nine Eastern Time is when the show's on, So that's five to eight my time. Because I'm in Central Time. I miss things in the evening when those boys get home from school, I'm not there. Family dinners. Most nights, I'm not there. That's the way it goes. Bill's got to get paid. Give yourself some grace. Your kids will be fine. You're not running out on them. You're not a dirt ball father. Get the work done. You'll be fine, all right. And remember to take your relief factor. That's also critically important. If you want to make sure you're not in too much pain to play with the kids, well you need to start taking one hundred percent drug free supplement. You see, relief factor will remove the pain from your life, the pain that nags at you, that elbow that hurts all the time, the shoulder that hurts all the time. What don't you do now that you used to enjoy, but you don't do it because it hurts you want that back in your life, should get that back in your life. Relief Factor works. It was developed by doctors bit it is one hundred percent drug free. And the longer you take it, I should note, the better it works, builds up in your system. Try it, just try it. If it doesn't work in three weeks, don't ever order it again. Three weeks of it. It's nineteen dollars and ninety five cents. Go to Relief Factor dot com or call one eight hundred the number four relief Daniel Turner, maybe if he has cell service. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show and a fantastic Thursday, reminding you that Tomorrow has asked doctor Jesse Friday needed to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So this is from Reuter's rogue communication devices found in Chinese solar power inverters. Well, that sounds really bad. I wonder what Daniel Turner has to say about this. Joining me now our friend you know him, well, Power the Future's own Daniel Turner. Hey, Daniel, I thought these Chinese, these these chi cooms were on the up and up. Are they putting spy devices? And things.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, and Jesse, that's just the weather balloon flying over. Yeah, don't be nervous about it. You know, it's not surprising. You know, we have given China hundreds of billions of dollars for all of the wind and solar you see, especially across the plains of Texas. They make all that crap. They make the components in that crap. Who was possibly surprised that they would use it to spy on Americans, to listen to Americans, to create a product that's known to be inferior, and risk the grid. So it's not remotely surprising that they're finding Chinese doing dirty deeds, because that's what the Chinese do. You know, they're not our friend in any way. I think the President has played a very good game of diplomacy, he compliments Chairman g. He knows there's a dance of diplomacy, and the Communists like to have their egos stroked. But he's also stopped the purchase of hundreds of billions of dollars of crappy wind and solar, and the Chinese are livid and their economy is in free fall. So we're headed in our right direction. But there's a lot of Chinese listening devices. Heck, I think I'm probably using one right now because they are not our.
Speaker 2: Friend, Daniel, I've had this question emailed into the show a bunch of times, and it's a very good question. We talk about these solar panels and wind garbage and all this stuff, and we're always buying the stuff from China. Why is it all made in China?
Speaker 1: Most reason why is because it is it is very carbon intensive. I don't want to say it's dirty, because I think dirty is a is a bad word. But when you make solar panels, the actual what they would call a glass, it's not glass. It's a form of crystal crystalline quartzite. When you make that, you have to take a whole bunch of quartz, and you've got to hammer it and smash it into billions of little pieces, and you've got to heat it with a tremendous amount of coal around twenty two hundred degrees to get its liquid form that you can pour it into a frame, and there's byproduct and there's smoke that comes out of the air. Right If if we did that in America, the EPA would make it absolutely impossible because they would have so many costs, they would have so many environmental regulations and health regulations, and you know, you probably don't have enough women working on the assembly line, so you got to get fined for that. And so they make it so difficult that they just make it in China. Because in China you can use seven year old girls and you don't have to give them safety goggles. And if you pour some crap into the groundwater, there's no EPA to find you. Right, there's no Greta Thunberg. There's going to protest and talk about it. So they make the things in China to bypass the very environmental regulations that they demand in America. But they call it green. Right, that's the thing that pisses me off the most, Jesse. We care so much about the environment. We're not going to do this here in America. We're going to do it ten times worse with slave labor in China, and we're gonna call it green, or as we see in the tariffs, we're not going to make this product here. We're not going to make furniture here. We're going to use slave labor in China where we only have to pay them a dollar a day, and we're going to call that, you know, free trade. We just care about free trade. No, you don't. You want to use slave labor because you don't have to pay them. So they hide behind, whether it's environmentalism or free trade. Corporatists hide behind those things to do the things that they would never get away with in America. And that's why it has to stop.
Speaker 2: Daniel Trump is on this Middle Eastern tour, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, all this stuff, and it it leads us as we look at all these palaces and one point two trillion dollar commitment from Katar is all this oil money? Are these places? Are they just so oil rich they have more money and they know what.
Speaker 1: To do with Yes, and the simplest terms. Yes. And the main reason why is because most of their drillers are not rough necks like you find in Texas who are making two hundred and fifty grand and have a wife and kids and a couple of ford f three fifties. Right. Most of them are Filipino or Indian day laborers that they pay pennies on the dollar and they don't care if they if they chop a handoff in the process. So oil in Saudi Arabia can be profitable around fifteen ten dollars of barrel. Oil in America is not right because you've got to pay your workforce, you've got to have compliance laws, you've got to have lawyers because you're getting sued by green groups every five minutes. So the Kataris, the Saudis, they make money so much more quickly than we do, because again, we have a good I don't want to get rid of our ethics rules, don't get me wrong. I just wish we would force them to use the same ethics rules. So that's one of the main reasons why. And you know, they also don't play a lot of the silly environmental groups at games that we do, so they don't have a lot of debt. That's why they build ski resorts indoors. You know, they have indoor ski resorts in UAE, so they have the world's largest building. That's why they have more money that they know what to do with. So if they want to invest it back in America, I'm thrilled. I think it's my hunch, Jesse. I think a lot of this tour of investing in America is even those companies know their future is in question. Right. The days of ninety dollars on oil are not going to ever come back, god willing under President Trump. And they need to diversify their economies, right, They need to. When you have a company a country like UAE or the Saudiast where ninety percent of your GDP is from oil and gas, that's pretty risky. Texas gets a lot of oil and gas, it's not ninety percent. It's probably not even thirty percent. That's how diverse Texas's economy is. But those petro states have a really difficult future or unless they diversify, and I think that's what they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: Is oil and gas on the way I shouldn't say on the way out because it's obviously not on the way out. But has the next thing gotten here and we just haven't embraced it yet? Or is oil and gas? I mean it changed everything when the world started embracing that. Is the next thing here? Or have we not found it yet?
Speaker 1: No? I think the next thing is just going to require especially gas in a different way. And the next thing is artificial intelligence and artificial intelligence programming robots right to do microsurgery so that you can get Grandma's cataract removed in four and a half minutes, and you don't even have to pay doctors. And it's going to be almost free because you don't have to pay a doctor eight hundred thousand dollars a year to be a cataract surgeon when the machine and AI can do it more efficiently, more carefully, more precisely for free, and they can do it twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, and they don't want to go to a whole lot because their wife wants a vacation, right, So that is the next thing. But that's going to require boatloads of oil and gas, especially natural gas to power the electricity. And that's why there was so much AI investment in that Middle East tour with President Trump. They're investing in AI because they have the natural gas to power AI data centers. I don't want that to happen, though, Jesse. I don't trust those countries. I know you spent a lot of time over there when I was at the Bush State Department, I spent a lot of time over there. I don't like those countries. I don't like their culture, I don't like their values. I don't want the Saudis. I understand the dance of diplomacy. I don't look at the Saudis or UAE as companies at countries I want to be close to. I don't want to be their enemy, but I don't want to be their friend. So I understand the dance of diplomacy. But they're not my favorite countries in the world to do business with.
Speaker 2: I get that. Daniel, as always my brother, Thank you so much outstanding. Come back to join us soon, Chris, I really want to take a tour of one of those Saudi palaces. Why are you rolling your eyes? You don't want to see it. I know I want to use the scooters. We could all go, Well, maybe not you, but Corey and I can go. You probably would be best if you stayed home for religious reasons. Anyway, we'll call you on our Pure Talk phones. We'll even FaceTime you. We'll be all, hey, Chris, we're in this sweet palace eating shrimp. What are you doing back in Houston? Why are you shaking your head? And we know the calls will go through because Pure Talk's on the same five G network as the big guys. You see, don't think when you switch to Pure Talk that you're going, of course, with a more patriotic company, but we're going to drop calls. Now my service is gonna suck now, no, no, no, no, your service remains. My service got better because I had T Mobile before and I used to not be able to make phone calls in my living room. Now, no problem, Thank you, Peter Talk switch pick up your phone dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly, it's time to save money. It's time to switch cell phone service to Pure Talk. You can keep your phone, get a new phone. They make it easy. You switch during the break. They make it easy. Go talk to an American pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. We'll be back. Miss. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Memory. You can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. Before I get to the emails, I do want to play this thing that Gavin Newsom said. And we'll get to your jumping out of a plane question here in a second, Chris. But Gavin Newsome always always keep keep this in mind. Gavin Newsom, governor of California, is running for president in twenty twenty eight. All right, and Gavin Newsom, the relentless, ambitious political animal that he is, looks at every single thing through that lens. Now, maybe that seemed like an obvious point, but allow me to elaborate a little bit more. Everything is looked through that lens. Meaning, let's say, Gavinue, how many times do you think Gavin Newsom has to speak publicly as governor of California. He's the governor of the richest, most powerful state in the country. He has to speak a lot on camera. Maybe it's an interview, maybe it's a speech, whatever it is, Gavin Newsom sits down every single time, and you know what he thinks of. Wouldn't this be exhausting? Can I make this a campaign ad for me for twenty twenty eight or are Republicans if I win the prim are Republicans going to be able to use this as an anti Newsome campaign ad in twenty twenty eight. That's how these people think. Every single thing, every moment, every speech, every photograph, it's all designed, all of it to manipulate the public into allowing them to be the next president. He went off on some nutball rant today, and I gave you that background to give you this background, Gavin Newsom has a problem, a big problem. Now he looks the part, speaks well, and he's going to raise gigantic quantities of money. He is going to be a formidable force in running for president. What may very well hurt him is that California is a disaster. It's a disaster in large part because of him. But you know it's it's California has gone blue up all the way up and down. It's not like it's all on him. But when you have Democrats running things, things will break. Things will slowly but surely break and die. And Gavin Newsom has to do he has to do this almost it really is an impossible juggling act, and that he has to point out the failures and try to fix the failures, because you can't have the most beautiful powerful state in the Union destroyed and run on that. So he has to point at things like hey, crime, Hey we need to get this crime down. But he has to balance that with the savages who make up the Democrat party base who want more crime, and so he ends up on bizarre rants like this, I'm not interested.
Speaker 8: I'm just not as a taxpayer, not just govern I'm not interested in finding failure anymore. I'm not I won't time to do your job. People are dying on their watch, dine on their watch. How do people get reelected? Look at these encampments. They're a disgrace. They've been there years and years and years and years. I've heard that same rhetoric for years. People are dying, kids are being born overdoses.
Speaker 2: He's talking about the homeless encampments. Why give that weird little rant speech. Well, let me let me, let me lay this out for you. Presidential campaigns are now billion dollar affairs. I think how wild that is. Billion dollars for what is essentially a temporary business, a temporary startup that will technically go away after you get elected. Call it a six month business. I guess it'd be more fair to call it a year, year and a half long business. But you will raise and spend a billion dollars to run for president of the United States of America. Let's hypothetically say it's the year twenty twenty six, and yep, I know that's next year and the presidential campaigns are starting up. Let's say we end twenty twenty six in Gavin Newsom as the Democrat nominee and maybe jd Vance who probably the likely nominee. Jd Vance is the Republican nominee. How many ads do you think jd Vance will run in Michigan, Wisconsin, in Pennsylvania, the critical swing states? How many ads do you think jd Vance will run? Showing the insane homeless encampments in California? Have you ever seen his encampments? It's it's a city, essentially, it's a city of tents and drugs and crime and insanity in there everywhere, now everywhere, because the scumbag commies they elect in California just allow them. In fact, they encourage them to be there. Times do you think you're going to if you live in Pennsylvania, Michigan or Wisconsin. How many times do you think you're going to turn on the television and see some scary commercial with the scary music.
Speaker 5: Don't don't doom. This is what Gavin Newsom's California looks like. Drugs everywhere, homeless everywhere. Do you want that in your Pennsylvania town? Gavin Newsom does elect jd Vance?
Speaker 2: You know, Chris, write it down, Chris, you know what, go ahead, We're doing that. It's the ultimate long call. I swear my life, I'm gonna be the most obnoxious person in the world when the day that ad comes out. What Chris will Chris said, He'll just send it to J. D Vance's people. You know, a good call. But you know, I'm right. That's how politics works. And as weirdly diabolical as it is. Before Gavin Newsom gave this speech, he had the exact same thought I just vocalized on the radio. He's driving through Cali. He's looking at all these homeless encampments, and he's not thinking about the people, or the town, or the crime, or the kids or any of the other crap he's pretending to care about. He's looking around at this dystopian nightmare that has become Californian's urban centers, and he's saying to himself, this is gonna get me crushed in Michigan. This is going to get me crushed. So he has to start putting stuff like this on camera.
Speaker 8: I'm not interested. I'm just not as a taxpayer, not just governing. I'm not interested in finding failure anymore. I'm not I won't time to do your job. People are dying on their watch. Dyne on their watch. How do people get reelected? Look at these encampments. They're disgrace. They've been there years and years and years and years. I've heard that same rhetoric for years. People are dying, kids are being born overdoses.
Speaker 2: This is all about running for president in twenty twenty eight. This has been a podcast from Double U O R