Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Good Morning's the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm and I'm Jess. Let's get to the first talk back of the day. It's how we start every single show.
Speaker 3: Good Morning, Jmie Show, Jess, Selena Graham. Happy Tuesday. This is Jenny from Santa Cruz, a mom just wanting to wish her daughter Katalina Kelly for sure, a happy eleventh birthday today. I hope you have a great day and happy birthday from mom, Dad, Carlos, Oliver, and Ramsey. Hope you have a great day and everybody else to love you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 2: Oh happy birthday.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't care about that.
Speaker 6: Stop Graham.
Speaker 2: Anything you want to talk about here?
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about some baby raccoons that had to get rescued from inside a wall at Chase Center the other night. This was before the Golden State Valkyries game. Have you guys been keeping tabs on the Valkyries? Have the newest WIBA?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Really? What's their record right now?
Speaker 5: I think three and two, three and one.
Speaker 1: Let's wait, cool fact fact check that. Yeah. I don't even know if they played that many games yet. But yeah, the some animal control officers had to be called to Chase Center to get the little baby raccoons out there, so so cute, and they had to get rescued out of the One of them had their heads stuck in the walls, stuck in the wall. God, they were stuck in there. But they got them out and rescued them. Mean, it was a real cute moment for social media. But all that got me to thinking was, look, we used to rip on the Colisseum all the time. I mean, there are possums falling out of the ceiling. There was more than sixty stray cats or I mean there might have even been more. But Chase Center's brand new, I mean within the last couple of years, right, and here we already have raccoons coming out of the walls and having to.
Speaker 6: Get rid of no reason for this.
Speaker 1: It seems a little bit too soon. And maybe do we owe the Colisseum a bit of an apology.
Speaker 6: No, because it was so nasty there, nasty, right, But.
Speaker 1: There's already raccoons coming out of the walls at Chase Center.
Speaker 5: Because there's raccoons everywhere. There were some outside the building not too long ago. Like a week ago.
Speaker 2: Maybe oh just told me she was scared to get to coming. Yeah, you would let her pull into the girl they were.
Speaker 5: It was a standoff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe San Francisco just has a raccoon problem.
Speaker 1: Well, there are very mean raccoons in San Francisco. There are I remember living in this when I my apartment over in like Russian Hill area. You'd go out to the yeah, the trash cans and watch out. There'd be like five or six of them out there and they'd all hissit you and stuff and make all these sounds and you're like, well, Okay, I suck, and so come back later, don't worry.
Speaker 2: What sucks is like from kind of far back, like they look kind of cute, like they look like I'm a little mad on, I know. But then you get close and you're like, oh no, they will rip your face off.
Speaker 1: What about her? What about it like a domesticated one that you can have as a pet, because some people have moss pets and they're real and then they are really, oh my god, that.
Speaker 6: Would be kind of cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I didn't have like the little the little hands they just like wrapping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like I know, you like teach them to like I had a little raccoon bicycle and stuff looks like die that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, play catch with it, like throw the little ball.
Speaker 1: Like what's the golden state a Valkyrie's record?
Speaker 2: I believe it's two.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, you were close, right, I said.
Speaker 1: That I already played five games. I've only played two. But okay, but that's a great start for it.
Speaker 5: And I think that was just preseason, so.
Speaker 1: The official season hasn't even started yet, right, Okay, So then they don't have a rest, so there is no record record zero zero.
Speaker 2: It's okay, good try dress.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine Time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 6: Today's the big day you guys.
Speaker 2: Kim Kay, we'll testify in the pairs robbery trial. Remember back in twenty sixteen, she was that Paris Fashion Week when the Grandpa robbers broke into her luxury apartment. They tied her up so over ten million dollars with a jewelry. She arrived at the courthouse this morning wearing all black and of jewelry. The diamonds are diamonding on today.
Speaker 1: She'll try to send a message she is. You can't hold me back, big middle finger. Will these diamonds? Grandpa's no touchy Well, there's no sugarcoating you guys. The Warriors are in trouble. They needed to win one of these last two home games in their playoff series against the Timberwolves to try to stay afloat until Steph Curry can return from injury. But they lost again last night, one seventeen to one to ten. They had a two point lead at halftime, but then they got completely pounded in the third quarter. They'll now be facing elimination in Game five on Wednesday night in Minnesota, and it still sounds like Steph Curry is not going to play in that one either.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you'll see some low class this morning. Another day on the cooler side with temperatures in the mid sixties with some areas in the low seventies like Wanta Creek and Conquered Winds will pick up a.
Speaker 2: Bit as well.
Speaker 5: Did this guy look a little weird to you guys?
Speaker 2: This morning?
Speaker 5: Like extra bright?
Speaker 1: There was a giant moon.
Speaker 5: Oh, it was like, I don't know something about it looked strange.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was just me.
Speaker 1: It was either a full moon or just a slightly pass being full moon. I don't know which night it was, but it was very You didn't see that driving into the city. It was very bright. Oh you're the one that noticed that. Gays just got her. Wasn't it supposed to also just be some little sprinkles yesterday? Down pours yesterday, down pours yesterday, sprinkles?
Speaker 2: It rain.
Speaker 1: We got hammered by rain yesterday, and then it'd be something and then hammered by rain. Hey, Scorpio besties, your day today is gonna be an eight. Your charm is currently peaking, so now's the time to reach out to key contacts that could help you advance your career.
Speaker 6: Oh, yes, good for you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having the JV Show on. I'm Selena and I'm Jess, and you guys, the celebrity has outdone out did outdid herself. She's outdone herself, outdone herself.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess it depends if his past tense her present tense.
Speaker 5: This this celebrity is doing amazing.
Speaker 6: Let's just put it at that, got it.
Speaker 5: This woman's car caught on fire and she made a video about it, and she was like, Paris, something that's hot.
Speaker 2: My car just caught on fire, and your cup survived. Can you please buy me a new card?
Speaker 1: Another one of you survived, and here's you're talking to.
Speaker 5: So this woman was like, hey, Paris Hilton, my car caught on fire. Everything burned down, but this cup, it's like a Paris Hilton cup. I didn't know she had cups either, but she was like, this Paris Hilton cup, it survived, Like, can you please buy my car? It seemed like she was doing it kind of jokingly, because you've seen this.
Speaker 6: The standdown before it rite with Stanley's.
Speaker 2: So Paris saw the video.
Speaker 5: She flew out to where this lady is from, which I believe is Dallas, and she surprised her with a new car.
Speaker 6: I am so mad.
Speaker 1: I mean, this seems like the easiest thing in the world to fake. Just bring anything of your car thinking what I'm thinking, set my car on fire, car graund yes, ann. And also I could put like my old golf clubs in the back and be like, dude, Taylor, may look what happened to my clubs? They survived. But also could I get a new car and a new clubs and they'll be like, yes, bro, yes.
Speaker 2: Yes we should, actually we should. We should do multiple takes with different products and different can send out multiple videos yeah, to multiple companies, multiple celebs, all at once, and just see who responds. Maybe you get more than one new car?
Speaker 1: Yes, every time it's like what else do I need? My laptop screens cracked? Let's put that in a little video.
Speaker 6: Shoot. Yeah, we can do one with uh.
Speaker 1: Nobody, it's just me standing in front of a smoldering pile.
Speaker 2: Well, then you have no car in that car and take.
Speaker 1: Give it some celebrities finally gonna be like, dude, fine, how much was that old bucket of bolts worth? Okay, sure, I'll get you a new two thousand and four Runner.
Speaker 5: So then does this make you more mad than happy? Because I'm kind of happy for her, but I am kind of like, dang, if this happened to me at it bothers.
Speaker 2: Me because Mike is one of the chances. Yeah, I feel like if any one of us tried it, we wouldn't have the same look.
Speaker 1: Well kind of cups is Paris Hilton slanging?
Speaker 2: It's it's is it like Stanley cup?
Speaker 5: It's the size of the water jug that Selena used to bring into the studio.
Speaker 6: A while back.
Speaker 2: So it's a plastic cup, it is, so this video, she was clearly lying, but apparently I just looked at Paris Hilton has the whole line of different tumblers and cups.
Speaker 5: Yeah it doesn't look like it's plastic, but it is like a giant Okay, but it is metal, right.
Speaker 1: If it's metal, then yeah, okay that because it was plastic and her whole car burned up. That thing ain't right, That's what I was thinking. It would have melted.
Speaker 5: Now we see a lot of people do this, though, Is there gonna Is it gonna get to a point where celebrities are kind of like, okay, we get it, like we're not gonna give you a car anymore.
Speaker 6: Like that's it.
Speaker 5: But why is it still happening?
Speaker 2: I've seen it way.
Speaker 5: Too many times now.
Speaker 6: The more I've only heard of the Stanley one and now this one.
Speaker 5: I feel like I heard first from Stanley. I heard multiple ones. Then a lot of people were making videos. Now this one I like because there were nurses that were making videos saying like, hey, would you be able to donate some of your cups? For the nurses, like they work really hard. We're a small hospital and you know, blah blah blah city and a lot of these companies were donating their cups. I mean it's not a car, but they were donating cups to the nurses. So I saw a lot of a lot of women making videos like that. That was kind of cool.
Speaker 2: So I like when people like the burn down car ones, Yeah, a little more dramatic. Yeah, we got to come up with like.
Speaker 1: A sorry, nurses, we need something a little more. Yeah, we need some more excitement.
Speaker 2: Let's work on our video shoot because it is coming up. Sorry, we're gonna have to burn your car down.
Speaker 1: That's fine. It's about till the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're just talking about this the woman whose car burnt down and miraculously the only thing that survived is their Paris Hilton cup, and she reached out to Paris and Paris bought her a brand new car.
Speaker 8: Good Morning, JB's show, Happy Tuesday. This is Erica from San Francisco, just to comment about Paris Hilton giving that car to that lady in Dallas. She's actually a teacher, and I think Paris Hilton actually looked into her background and everything and felt that she deserved in your car. So I think there was some backstory behind that. But that's nice of Paris Hilton for giving to the community and her fans.
Speaker 6: Right well, Graham's a big fan.
Speaker 1: That makes me feel better if there was actually some But now we have a bit more reason than just my cup survived.
Speaker 5: That's a good point. But now we have to come up with some backstory for you because.
Speaker 1: When I set my car fire, try to get a new one if.
Speaker 5: We set it on fire, and then they they're like, oh, what does he do it?
Speaker 2: Like we have to start putting out social media posts now if you volunteering at all these places.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, but I mean they know the struggle is real. Like here's a picture of him giving his wife a you know, like the stories are already there, and then yeah.
Speaker 2: That's good, good stuff, but we just have to put it on like your social media got it?
Speaker 1: Got it? I could do that work on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Jess, let's talk TV.
Speaker 5: Yes, I am still watching Polly Family. This is a new show. I've been watching it on Discovery Plus. And these are two married couples. They came together and formed a quad polyamorous.
Speaker 1: One super cul relationship.
Speaker 5: Basically, and it is closed, so it's just them in this relationship of four people. They don't go out and date anybody else. They all live in one house and they raise their kids together now and they just wife swap right basically basically because the men don't date each other or they're not intimate with each other, and the women aren't intimate with each other as well. But one of the women early on in the show, she's pregnant. They're not sure who the dad is, right, because they switch off with who they sleep with. But I do have some pregnancy I know splash baby related topics that came up, starting with just something that I saw. One of the women was laying down while still pregnant, and one of the guys is just like shaving her legs as she's like laying down there. I'm assuming because she couldn't reach.
Speaker 2: But Selena, is this.
Speaker 5: Something that your husband had to do for you?
Speaker 2: I still know I still was able to shave my own legs, But I do know other women that either it's it is uncomfortable to have to bend down that way, so they either don't want to or they can't, and you also like can't see you're kind of doing it blindly, so so.
Speaker 5: It does get to a point where it's hard.
Speaker 2: Is a thing that like you'll have somebody else do it for you.
Speaker 1: I think the real issue is, I mean, you can see, you've been over far enough there, even with the belly, you can see most of your legs. Right, there's something else you might want to share that you have no chance of seeing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're doing everything blindly.
Speaker 5: But okay, but you're still you're still trying to do it on your own. You're not that.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask anybody else.
Speaker 5: Okay, Graham, is this something you had to help out with?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My wife, like I said, she could handle the le but I had to come in and shave the bush. You did.
Speaker 5: I thought you were serious?
Speaker 2: What but I mean at that point, I mean, you're you're close.
Speaker 5: Enough you could right, like you formed this bond.
Speaker 2: You should have really asked you to.
Speaker 6: I think you would.
Speaker 1: Of course I would. There's not a chance in the world I ever would say that I thought.
Speaker 2: You were serious. I don't think I would focus.
Speaker 1: I think she would rather die than Yeah, that's there. We all play out.
Speaker 5: Wait, do you can pregnant women like go and like get waxed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, because a lot of ladies they want to prepare for the delivery and not have to have the nurse and doctor be like, I can't see is she dilated? I don't know, find is that the head?
Speaker 2: No, you can get a wax, but it's not like recommended because it's a lot more painful.
Speaker 5: Wow, okay. Something else. I also hadn't considered specifically with this relationship because it is four of them. They were worried about whether or not they were all going to be allowed in the delivery room.
Speaker 2: Because it's three other people.
Speaker 6: Imagine that nurse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like, wow, who's the father. The father's allowed in. The guy's like, I don't know, we're both here.
Speaker 5: So they ended up allowing it, which honestly, I kind of feel like it was just because they're filming a show. Because other than that, how many people do they even allow to be in there? I feel like it can't be that many.
Speaker 2: Rights I thought, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like the rules changed. Did COVID change the rules a little bit?
Speaker 2: And they I feel like it also depends on where I feel like every hospital had thrown different.
Speaker 5: Now at that point, because I think maybe leading up to it, you're kind of like, well, I don't want I don't want so many people to be like looking at me down there. But does it get to the point where you're like, I just want this baby out. I don't care who's there looking at me, or does.
Speaker 6: It still no, you stop caring?
Speaker 2: Oh? Also, I think it might be the drugs that you're.
Speaker 1: On that probably helps.
Speaker 2: I think that definitely helps, But.
Speaker 1: You're giving a good, hard push and you don't care that like the cleaning staff for the hospital just walked in and saw you. Oh.
Speaker 2: I mean, hopefully you're at a hospital where I mean they're very careful about your privacy, and they're not. Everyone is just allowed anywhere.
Speaker 5: You know what though, because I was thinking about this the other day, not necessarily the giving birth part, but I guess growing up, all my doctors were like older people that I didn't know. Now as I'm growing up, I'm starting to see more people that are working in the medical industry that I went to school with. So I'm like, how embarrassing is it if I was like, Hey, I'm ready to give birth and then but my doctor is somebody who I had in like math class in high school. I don't know why, but for some reason, I'm like, that would be you.
Speaker 1: You look totally different than the last time I saw you.
Speaker 2: And you know, they're looking at your chart and they're like reading everything, and they'll never be able.
Speaker 6: They'll never admit that because of hippa. But like, come on, they're talking.
Speaker 2: You guys who work in the medical field.
Speaker 1: You look, but you look, they read You don't remember their significant others, and they also look and see what they see and judge and then tell their significant others even though they're not supposed to.
Speaker 5: No O, get back to the show after the baby was born.
Speaker 1: One of these is the spoiler alert as spoiling.
Speaker 5: Is this Polly Family family discovery.
Speaker 2: No one's watching it.
Speaker 5: But after the baby was born, one of the women was having trouble with breastfeeding, so the other woman offers to like help step in. I didn't know that if you weren't pregnant or weren't about to give birth, that you could still like lactate and.
Speaker 1: Produce milk, get enough crying babies around you. You can do.
Speaker 5: Anything, really, So after you have a baby, once like the milk is just still.
Speaker 2: There, Like, no, it's not.
Speaker 1: You can't just turn on the.
Speaker 5: Because she was like, I think I'm ready to like start like I guess lactate training.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 5: I forgot the exact term that she uses. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I'm like caressing my just like grabbing herself her breath.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't actually have to we know what that. We know what breastfeed is. Just you don't need to squeeze a cup ful right here on the show.
Speaker 5: So but so she's like, you know, I want to be able to help since you're having some trouble with lactating and so that I can step in and breastfeed the baby for you.
Speaker 2: But it just was a little bit strange.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the female body is incredible.
Speaker 2: I think the system if there is something where if you are around babies enough and you train.
Speaker 5: Right baby, and I guess I mean that's better having I don't know, it's having somebody else lactate for you or breastfeed for you better than no breastfeeding at all, because breast milk.
Speaker 1: Is good for them, right it is.
Speaker 2: You're going to start a big debate because some people are you know, if it doesn't happen, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Formula so well, it's still it's still works. But theirs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I.
Speaker 5: Guess it helps when you have some an extra person that's willing to couple extra.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's Polly Fast.
Speaker 1: Lucky Babies the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were talking about Polly Family. If you don't know, it's a show and Discovery. Plus we got two couples that I'll mush together to form one super couple. They have kids. One of the women is pregnant. We don't know who the dad is. It's one of the other guys. And Jess, you were asking a bunch of questions about like.
Speaker 5: Baby related because one of the women is pregnant.
Speaker 2: Right, And she says that one of the guys was shaving her legs for her, And I said, you could get waxed, but I think it's extra painful because everything is so sensitive.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to comment on the waxing wall.
Speaker 2: Pregnant.
Speaker 7: I did it with both of my kids and it was great. It was fine. It was a little bit more sensitive, but I think the hardest part is laying back. I think laying back was the hardest part, so I had to bring my own pillow.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I did it even and.
Speaker 7: I think I was already nine months pregnant and ready to deliver, and I got backs right before and yeah, have a good day by.
Speaker 2: You are so brave.
Speaker 5: So like nine months, one of the baby just just born right there.
Speaker 1: Well, at least you have somebody down there attending to catch it.
Speaker 2: You also have some lactation questions because one of the women on the show, the one who's not pregnant, was like, you know, I'd like to step in and help you in that department. The mirror from Utah and I'm listening to this story is crazy, but I.
Speaker 10: Had to say it is possible to induce lactation.
Speaker 7: Even if you were not pregnant. You do it via taking hormones.
Speaker 10: And some women who are adopting induce slactations that way.
Speaker 11: They capress the child that they are adopting.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 6: Oh that's actually pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have heard of that.
Speaker 2: That's familiar. Well, thank you for those talkbacks and for clearing that up. You guys are so small. You guys are so smart.
Speaker 1: The honest, it's all the stuff.
Speaker 12: You need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So today is the second day of the Ditty trial. Let's talk about some of the shocking things that were said on the witness stand yesterday though, because oh my god, so obviously both sides gave their opening statements, but once things got really underway, got a little crazy. They did call a police officer to the stand who was working as security at the hotel when the Diddy Cassie fight happened, and he says that, you know, he walked out the elevator because he was called about a woman that was, you know, in distress and yelling and stuff.
Speaker 6: So he saw them with his own eyes, and he was the one that.
Speaker 2: Walked in the back to the room and escorted escorted Cassie out of the hotel. So they had that witness on the stand yesterday. But I want to talk about the male dancer that got called up to testify because he said he was hired to perform and strip at a party. Next thing he knows he's being paid to meet up with Cassie and Diddy at some hotel things happened in that hotel room. He says that Diddy was was in a disguise the first time he goes over there.
Speaker 1: He's wearing a hat with a fake mustache.
Speaker 2: He's wearing a white robe, a baseball cap, and a bandana over his face. And he said that he was just a you know, a guy in the importing an exporting business. And he says that he could tell it was did his voice like, who doesn't know Diddy's voice? Yeah, maybe he was working on transporting baby oil.
Speaker 1: What do you import baby oil? What do you export baby oil?
Speaker 2: Well, funny you bring it up, Graham, because the first thing that happened was Cassie requested a massage with baby baby oil. And as things progressed with them, Cassie in this male exotic dancer did. He sat in the corner doing things alone. And they did this many times, with him receiving up to six thousand dollars per encounter. And he said that Diddy was times give instructions or would film them, and then they started asking him to shower Cassie of the golden sort.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: He also said that he saw Diddy get violent with Cassie and remembered thinking to himself like, oh my god, this is somebody with unlimited power. Even if I were to like say anything like I could possibly die. And that's why he didn't report any of the of the violence. But he says that one time did he slapped Cassie and she was screaming out that she was sorry, and then she ran out of that room. She has no clothes on. She jumps into his lap to try to like find some safety, and that was when things pretty much ended with them. Wow, this was bizarre, and the whole thing that was just day just day one.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be a lot of bombshell moments like this where people are like, what, I did not see that coming. I did not see that one coming. So did He's just sitting in the corner saying take that, take that, take that, take that.
Speaker 6: Weird or sometimes that it use behind the camera.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, got some camera work to do.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So we're going to keep you updated.
Speaker 2: Today's day two, So there's going to be more things coming out all day today.
Speaker 6: Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All Right, it's not just the Millennium Tower that's sinking here in San Francisco. Turns out the entire city is, you guys. According to some new research from Columbia University, our city is what they call in a fast sinking zone. They found that parts of San Francisco are sinking by as much as five millimeters a year, and that on average, the entire city was sinking an average of one millimeter a year. Look, millimeters, they're pretty tiny and cute, Cora structural structural engineers. This can definitely become a big problem as over time those millimeters add up. Now, look, they design buildings with a certain amount to be able to withstand a certain amount of settling. And obviously what we saw in the Millennium Tower incident, that was that thing sunk like twenty two feet or something that was way too much. But as the little bits of sinking add up over time, a building can become unstable. And again the entire city is sinking. Most cities that they are tracking right now that are sinking is because they're pumping or pumping too much groundwater out wells or taking all the water out of the ground, and so then all the way everything is sinking. Good lower that's not what's happening here in San Francisco or San Francisco's sinking because of basically the ground that the city is built on, which a lot of it is fill that was brought in in sort of marshy areas. We brought dirt in and that is just compacting over time. The long story short, the city is sinking, you guys. Oh no, sell me alarm, Sell the alarm, you guys. The city is sinking. According to this new research that could become a problem.
Speaker 6: All right, Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday's the JV Show. I'm Selena upgroom and I'm Jess. Let's get tell what the bleep. It's where you can win a JV show Chuggy. Muggy just got to be the first person to guest today's leaped out word correctly. We'll send one out to you as always when you think you know what it is. Leave your guests on the talkback Mike. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 1: Yep? I love that. When I have a big pop up, my wife is always just down to just jump on it and get it taken care of quickly.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a real one right there. Get yourself overrid Git yourself a real always a kate. Yeah, seriously, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be, and then you are going to have the iHeartRadio app pop up and then hit that talkback Mike button on there, leave us your name and your city along with that guess that you're recording right there, and that's all it takes to get you in the running and win the JV show Chugmug, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to what the bleep where you can win this JV show Chug Mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today is bleeped out word is always leave your guest is on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app.
Speaker 6: In case you miss today's clip here it is.
Speaker 1: I love that when I have a big pop up. My wife is always just down to just jump on it and get it taken care of quickly. A lot on there, pop on there? So gross, what are you talking about.
Speaker 6: Let's go to your guests and remember this is a family show.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know, Hi, Good morning jav family.
Speaker 13: This is Emily from Valo and is a leap out word for today's it.
Speaker 1: It's one of the more popular.
Speaker 6: I guess, will your wife pop yours? It's for you, Graham, you.
Speaker 4: Know she.
Speaker 1: Uh well probably yes, I get more. I get ingrown hair sometimes, like on my neck, you know, and she'll dive in there and fish around with the tweezers and help find the hair that's in there. But sometimes that involves kind of popping the thing. Yeah, she got one of my neck yesterday.
Speaker 6: I don't know why that grosses me.
Speaker 2: Like I can watch the most graphic, violent things I can watch. I literally do in my free I like to watch videos of like surgeries and plastic surgeries and stuff, But I cannot watch pimple popping.
Speaker 1: Oh it's gross. I know, thank you, but there's nothing more satisfying than when you find the ingrown hair.
Speaker 2: It's so disgusting.
Speaker 7: Good morning, General Ama.
Speaker 14: My guess fort leef dot word is project have a great day.
Speaker 1: I guess nope, money Melissa from Myrwood City.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna say pimple because like getting rid of those things pretty day.
Speaker 6: Guys, those are.
Speaker 1: Probably the two most popular guesses, so we've eliminated those, all right.
Speaker 2: Continue to get those guestes in on talkbacks on the new and improved iHeart app going to play more of.
Speaker 1: Your guess is coming up the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, We're.
Speaker 2: Playing what the bleep? We're all you have to do is be the first person to get today's leap dot word, and we're gonna send you a jab show chalk munk just like that. In case you missed today's clip. Here it is one last time.
Speaker 1: I love that when I have a big pop up, my wife is always just down to just jump on it and get it taken care of quickly. See learn how to take a hit, ladies, learn how to take a lip.
Speaker 2: The Family Show. Right, Okay, just hey, I'm just making sure as always, if you think you know what that word is, you leave it on the talk back on the un improved iHeart App. Let's run through some of your some more of your gum names.
Speaker 10: You sending from Stockton and I think the sleep out word is black.
Speaker 1: Hair, black head, black cat. That was a pretty popular guest as well once pimple and it were eliminated. But no, it's not that money.
Speaker 15: JV show really from Valley Springs and I guess for the bleep dot word is problem?
Speaker 5: How do you day, guys.
Speaker 1: That's a good good guess popular guess it.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, it's Angie.
Speaker 1: My guess is event.
Speaker 16: Or meeting no event, meeting Morny DV Show.
Speaker 17: I love you, guys, I really do. I love Selena, Selena. It triggers me to the core when you say Chuggy Muggy. I do not know why it triggers me so much when you say Chuggy Muggy, or when you like occasionally say Grammy like I love you guys so much, but I had to say it. Please Uggy, I have to day. I don't know please that word words.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be hard for he and win a Chucky jav show Chucky Muggy when she doesn't even venture a guest in the Mmmy.
Speaker 18: No.
Speaker 2: I think Grammy is a cute nickname.
Speaker 1: I like you like you know it show us.
Speaker 2: That we're like, we're friends, like a cute little friend nickname for you and Chuggy Mukey. I wasn't even the one who came up with that. Someone left it on to talk back one time and it stuck. It did Chuggy you ten times?
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Did nobody get the word today?
Speaker 1: We have once again if we're in a vicious, vicious slump right.
Speaker 2: Now, you guys, Oh no, all right, so take a listen to today's clip unbleeped.
Speaker 1: I love that when I have a big dilemma pop up. My wife is always just down to just jump on it and get it taken care of quickly. Slemma. I sit there in him and haw about things should I do that? My wife is a woman of action. This is what we're gonna do. This is how we're going to handle it, and just go. She doesn't like to sit around and like should we do? Should that? Drives are crazy? Just get it done. I need someone like that my life because I analysis prolysis is real.
Speaker 6: I like analysis proalysis. I like it being called that. I've never heard it that before.
Speaker 1: You've never heard that before. That's what it is. You sit there and like take that, you paralyze yourself thinking of all the different options.
Speaker 5: It now comes my life like that in analysis paralysis. That's how That's how I live, to prefer got it, I'm living life, all right.
Speaker 6: So we have no one to shout out.
Speaker 1: We have no one a shout out. We didn't have anyone to shout out yesterday nor did we have anyone shout out Friday. That's three days in a row. So when will the dam burst? I don't know. I hope tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow is your day. Someone's gonna win a Chuggy Muggy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone will A couple other honorable mentioned guesses. I guess to shout out this morning, since we can't shout out people. Tent. A few people guess tent. You got a tent that pops up? Okay, I don't know how my wife would handle that. I'd love to see your trying to put a tent together. Okay, package and load. Also they're oh as popular guesses.
Speaker 2: Okay, so very cool.
Speaker 1: Get you a wife that can handle those as well too.
Speaker 2: I guess all right, tomorrow morning we will play with the bleep once again seven o five, so you give another chance to win that chug mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones Wild thy four nine.
Speaker 6: Hi, who's this?
Speaker 1: He nak?
Speaker 2: How's it going? We are wonderful? Thank you so much for asking. All right, so you're gonna be playing the JV Show yep, nope, game, it's our super fun trivia game now Jess, what is Nick playing for today?
Speaker 6: Today?
Speaker 5: We have two tickets to see.
Speaker 2: Ali and j on the log. Graham is like really excited that they're coming to the Bay Area.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can hardly sleep last night, I know.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're gonna ask you four tribute questions. Got to get three corrects, and these tickets are yours?
Speaker 1: Kids?
Speaker 6: Easy enough?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: So here is.
Speaker 6: Question number one.
Speaker 2: In terms of cars, what does the acronym s U V stand for?
Speaker 1: That's an easy one. Lets see if you know your geometry. Question number two, how many signs does a trapezoid have?
Speaker 14: Or?
Speaker 2: Yo? Okay? Question number three, according to the famous story who was inspired to define his law of gravity by watching an apple falling off a tree?
Speaker 6: I think it's.
Speaker 1: That's Sir Isaac Newton to you. Put some respect from Isaac. All right, you don't even need this last question. You've already won the game. Bots do it for fun? Question number four, Name one of the two NFL teams that always play on Thanksgiving Day?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Wow?
Speaker 1: Lines and the Dallas Cowboys, Oh my god, always.
Speaker 2: Made it look so easy.
Speaker 5: Was great?
Speaker 2: The Bats have no game we ever had.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we really wrap that one up.
Speaker 5: And Nick, you just got two tickets to see Ali and a j. They are Yeah, they're coming to the baby.
Speaker 2: Remember congratulations. Hang on there for that winning Graham. Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 1: You know we do people a lot of people in my DMS. First one here, Good morning, Graham. Another hot mama sliding into your DMS for a double birthday shout out to my Irish twins, Oliver and Elliott. They turned fifteen and fourteen, and I want them to know how loved they are every day. We love your show and our faithful listeners and that is from mom Jamie. So happy happy birthday to you guys. Another one here, Hey Graham, it's Joaquin and Graceland here. We're from Oakland. We listen to the show all the time on our way to school and we are big fans. We wanted to know if you can give a birthday shout out to our mom, whose age we cannot say smart we can yes say she's not yet forty five years old. Lol. Her name is Jackie. We love you with all our hearts. You're the best mom in the world and we hope you have a wonderful day. So happy happy birthday to Jackie who's not yet forty five the part. Another one here, Hey Graham, please wish my daughter Nora Jean a happy twelfth birthday. Tell her that I love her to the moon and back a centillion times. That is from Mom. So happy birthday, Nora Jean. Fart? How much is a centillion?
Speaker 2: Selena?
Speaker 1: Can you research that aunts in your DMS? Can you wish my nephew Carlos Pauline a happy eleventh birthday with carpool to their school with a bunch of farts aka kids and they love the show, so we know he's listening again. Happy happy birthday, Carlos. Love Tiya lecha that and she says, your favorite carpool driver. So happy happy birthday, Carlos Fart. Another one here, Hey Graham, please give a birthday shout out for us. Happy birthday, Ramel. We hope you have an amazing day. You're the best papa in the world. We love you so much. Kisses from Zara, Aila and Mango. Happy happy birthday. There use the farm more here? What up? Graham? What up? Mom? Just casually sliding into your DMS. I'm going away in a work trip for two whole fourteen days. Please tell my husband in two and a half year old son how much I'll miss them when I'm away in Yontville sipping Martini's pool side for work. The mom guilt setting in a JV show is number one in Yontville, by the way, ranked higher than the French Laundry. That's a big deal, Solena. You know about the French Londry. No, it's like one of the top restaurants in the world.
Speaker 2: Whoa in Yaontville, very very expensive spot.
Speaker 1: They listen to your show every morning. Catch up on the podcast Love You, Miguel and Little Joaquin. So shout out to you guys, But Mom will be away to come.
Speaker 2: Of fun on your boring work. Yeah, use the fum eighth Andillian. So it's number one, followed by three hundred.
Speaker 6: And three zeros.
Speaker 1: That's a big number.
Speaker 6: Whatever that is?
Speaker 2: Yeah this Centillian, I guess ye.
Speaker 1: All right, all right the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 5: Four nine, Good morning JV show.
Speaker 17: This is Myra from Sam Bruno.
Speaker 7: Off topic ground, Whatever happened to the RV conker that was parked on your property?
Speaker 3: Did your friends ever come by to.
Speaker 7: Pick it up?
Speaker 6: Did I miss it?
Speaker 7: Let me know, Love you guys.
Speaker 1: By, Yeah, let's get an update, Grahan, right, quick update on that. And if you didn't if you don't know, I had a friend that asked if he could park his old RV on our property for one night and then that one night has now turned into seven months and still wait for him to come get it. And the update is it is still there. But you guys, it has gotten worse.
Speaker 2: Why what is worse?
Speaker 1: Well, because I told you I've been doing like a ton of mowing and we'd whacking on the property and so he and he's, look, he's a good guy. He just hasn't been able to come get this this thing off the property, even though I've been asking, pressuring him, be like hey, can you come pick this r V up? He's like, you know what, I'll help you do some mowing because he's got like a writing mow or one of those big ones yep. And so he's like, I'll bring that over and then I'll help you out as like a way to sort of like repay me for storing his RV for the better part of a year now. And but he had to borrow a truck to bring the trailer to bring that one over. So now I've got another trailer on the p I've now got too things. Now I've got two things because he didn't have a way to get that one now total, So now I'm now you got tricked. I have a second trailer.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But you're going to turn this into part of your paintball field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll just make it into something else if.
Speaker 5: Raccoons haven't gotten in there yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Anyway, Oh my god, this is great.
Speaker 6: I love to keep us updated, Graham.
Speaker 1: Arts and trailers are now multiplying inappropriated. Yes, they're spawning new ones.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the update, Graham. Oh, I want to remind everybody that in just a couple of weeks, a little less than a couple of weeks, so we are going to be hanging out at Great and Resorting Casino party and up Steve A. Yoki is going to be there. There are still some tickets available if you want to go. You can even like rent like a cabana, like a day bed type of situation.
Speaker 1: They've got a good setup for that.
Speaker 2: It is a nice place.
Speaker 5: Ve go to our Instagram Jamie Morning Show because we have a contester where you could win your way in there.
Speaker 2: As well, do that.
Speaker 16: Do that.
Speaker 2: But then if you want to buy them and you have a guaranteed spot in there to party with gram, then go to Great Resort Casino dot com for its lash Pool Hottest.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Forgot to mention that is May twenty fourth, Yeahpole Partymorl's weekend. All right, So Tory Lane's attacked in prison and in critical condition. You guys know, he's serving a ten year sentence for shooting Megan thee Stallion and yesterday morning at about seven to twenty in the morning, well I already said that seven twenty am he was attacked on the prison yard and he was rushed by ambulance to an off site hospital and then he had to be airlifted from that hospital to another hospital because his injuries were that severe. Yesterday afternoon, his team posted an update that Tory was stabbed in total fourteen times whoa seven times in his back, four times in his torso, two times in the back of his head, and once on the left side of his face. And then as a result of this, both of his lungs collapsed. He was placed on a breathing machine. The good news is he is now breathing again on his own and he's able to talk, but he's in a lot of pain. His attorneys said that he's upbeat though he's in good spirits and is expected to make a recovery.
Speaker 6: I can't think of anything scarier than that.
Speaker 1: I don't ever want to go to prison. No, nope, nope.
Speaker 6: For a number of reasons. That's just one of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do we have any other details as to like what the reason behind it?
Speaker 2: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, you were saying to that last song, you thought had to be a pretty tiny little knife because he's so small.
Speaker 2: Wh would you say that? A wait, you said he couldn't run away fast enough because his legs are so short. Yeah, well, are you guys joking about That's what said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just repeating what.
Speaker 5: They such a thing because we're basically the same height.
Speaker 2: I think that's a good point.
Speaker 1: That is a good point. You guys are so graham.
Speaker 5: That sounds like something you would say to make fun of us and him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, grahamy did sail that during the last time.
Speaker 1: I don't know now you guys are making that up putting words of our mouth.
Speaker 2: Okay, are we shipping Cardi b and Stefan Diggs? I think I like this? Are you to you guys know that they hard launched their relationship last night?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh, it took place last night. Why wasn't I given a notification of the hard launch?
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody knew ahead of time until we saw them sitting courtside at the next game together and they were like holding you were watching.
Speaker 1: The next game? And he saw that, yes, were you watching the next game? And he saw that good game?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, they were there and they were the PDA was pdaing. They were like holding hands and the arms wrapped one another at times. And he he has a younger man. By the way, she is thirty two, he's thirty one. That's not a huge age difference, but we know men doo mature until mid fifties, if that by the way. Also at this game, just a couple of seats over from them was Kendall and Kylie and Timothy shallow May. If you don't know, Timmy is a die hard Knicks fan and now Kylie is too. Apparently, Oh, all the couples were out last night. It's foun to be I do like cardy and stuff on together.
Speaker 6: And it looked really good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was an upgrade for her, Yeah, huge upgrade.
Speaker 1: They just seem like they both have. I mean his I don't know that much about him, but in his NFL career he's been a bit of a mouthcontent at times when he's not getting enough passes throw in his way, like a lot of wide receivers. You know, it's a big personality. She's a big personality.
Speaker 2: I think they go together hopefully until until it goes until it goes sideway.
Speaker 6: But for now, for now, it's good, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 1: The Lionel Messi Craze has continued as his Inter Miami soccer team are here in the Bay Area to take on the San Jose Earthquakes tomorrow night. The game at PayPal Park in San Jose already sold out. Tickets on the resale market are getting very expensive. The cheapest standing room ticket I see online right now is for three hundred and ninety eight dollars. If you want to do seed, you want to actually sit somewhere, they just sit down close to the field. Those are going from anywhere from five hundred to a couple thousand and up each. Messi is the biggest soccer star on the planet, so no surprise here that the prices are skyrocketing, and this is a pretty rare event for him to play here. I don't know that. I think he played in like a friendly match here one time. I don't know. He doesn't come to play. You don't get to see him play in the Bay Area very often, so fans are obviously clamoring trying to catch a glimpse of his greatness. One of the questions I've seen some concern about is whether or not he's actually going to take the field. Early on, they were saying inner Miami's on a road trip, and I heard some talk that he might get rested for this one. But he practiced yesterday, I think, and we can all manifest it for everyone that's going that he takes the field. I think he will.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine if he doesn't and everyone paid all this money.
Speaker 1: I just checked the injury report for the teams. He's not listed on anything on there. I think he plays, I know, but can you imagine? Yeah, I be like, oh my god, I can't wait. To see him play, and then he's on the sidelines the entire time. I think he's gonna play. Let's just hope manifest that that game is tomorrow night at seven thirty go mass Quakes.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Grammy.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine The.
Speaker 2: JV Show, I'm Selena Aram and I'm jotting so much for hanging out with us on this Tuesday. We have You're Crazy cash on standby. That's your chance to win one thousand dollars. First Graham question for.
Speaker 6: You, sure, how old does your daughter have to be?
Speaker 4: Old?
Speaker 6: Because you have a daughter, how old is.
Speaker 2: She right now? Little Quinn?
Speaker 1: She's five?
Speaker 2: She wants to get a piercing. How old does she have to be for let's say, of what variety does she have her ears?
Speaker 4: Pierce?
Speaker 2: No, okay, Well, she wants to get her ears, piers.
Speaker 6: Would you be okay with that?
Speaker 2: At five?
Speaker 6: I've yeah, or whenever? I'm asking you?
Speaker 2: What's the age?
Speaker 1: I feel like at this point if you didn't do it right away, it's too painful now, right, I mean that sounds very painful. So I don't know. Eleven or twelve? Okay, I don't know, when do girls get their ears pierced? I have no idea. I literally have no idea.
Speaker 6: My daughter's did in their babies, so well.
Speaker 1: That's not that's some people do babies right, Well, that's weird. Some people do it as babies, yes, some people do it later. So what's the age? What's the age you guys are? Did you guys both have yours done when you were an infant?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Interesting, So I honestly don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm asking you.
Speaker 6: Let's say your daughter wants to get a different piercing. Let's say, like her tongue.
Speaker 1: How old a tongue piercing? Yeah, to wait till you're eighteen.
Speaker 18: Bro.
Speaker 2: There's a mom who has come under fire online for letting her twelve year old daughter get her tongue pierced.
Speaker 1: Twelve.
Speaker 2: Well, so I wanted to ask other parents. Look, I am like, hell to the no. As long as you are my daughter, I'm not okay with it. Once you turn eighteen, I can't stop you, you know, but twelve absolutely not. And I was actually kind of shocked at the amount of people in the comments who are like, I got mine at thirteen or fourteen, So yeah, whatever, let her express herself, like, what.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, A tongue piercing, I think is too much your Her poor teeth are gonna be gone by the time she turns eighteen.
Speaker 2: Have you seen what it'll do to like the inside of your mouth, behind your your teeth. No, it'll like completely wreck your gums the bottom teeth to where the.
Speaker 1: Gums are like slowly beat.
Speaker 2: You're like not even existent, They're just like it's just recessing or whatever that word.
Speaker 1: Yes, So why do you draw I mean, aside from that, why do you draw such a hard line stance against because you you've you know, you're fine with the ears being pierced.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I feel like ears is the difference. I feel like ears are they just are different. They're just they're just your ears. Like I had to Okay, look, I'm about to bring up my daughter right now because oh no, she's been asking for a piercing and I have to say no. And I have to make to check her location to make sure she's not listening, because she has banned me from talking about her on the show, so.
Speaker 1: Nobody tell her of what variety is she looking for?
Speaker 6: She wants her nose pierced?
Speaker 2: Oh no, and I am so cuting. I know it is you have.
Speaker 6: Your nose, you have one, Yeah, but I'm an adult.
Speaker 5: When'd you get it?
Speaker 1: But what's the difference?
Speaker 2: I was fifteen but I can't. But she can't know that because I don't want her to get right And I feel like the world's biggest hypocrite.
Speaker 1: You waity til twenty one to get that one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yes, twenty five and my dad took me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just I don't want my daughter getting anything pierced tattoos.
Speaker 6: I could never let her, even though I have tattoos.
Speaker 2: But it's one of those things where it's like, once you turn eighteen, I can't stop you. But as long as I have to say so, it's not happening. A tongue piercing, though a lot of people were commenting like it just seems.
Speaker 6: Sexual a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't have to agree.
Speaker 5: I don't really see that with a tongue one.
Speaker 6: But it seems more adult than an ear piercing.
Speaker 5: It does, but I think a nose one it doesn't give me as adult vibes as the tongue one does.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you pierce her nose. And now that you're are you annoyed that you didn't just have her nose pierced when she was a baby now knowing that she wants it.
Speaker 6: No, because I still don't want that on her.
Speaker 1: But why, how do you know if she wanted her ears pierced, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: She I don't know. I guess you don't know. But she did say now that she's glad I got them when I got them pierced when she was a baby, so she didn't have to go through it now.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it worked out, but she was like, I never wanted my ears pierced.
Speaker 6: Well, then take the earrings out.
Speaker 1: But then there's a hole there. Okay, I want to wear clip.
Speaker 5: So Selena, you're okay with any Let's say she wanted to get more piercings, like all throughout the ear she does.
Speaker 2: She does have a second ear piercing, but that that now looking for a third one, and I'm like, no, that was it. That was like a gift one year and that that was it.
Speaker 5: Oh, next thing you know, it's gonna be belly belly piercing.
Speaker 1: Belly And I'm like, no, are people still are young people still doing that. I guess it's back belly Christin.
Speaker 6: I guess so interesting, I guess so, Graham.
Speaker 1: It's weird how we draw an interesting distinction about what is allowed to piercable at a young age and what is not. It seems a little arbitrary to me.
Speaker 2: Where where are you with things? Because your daughter at some point is gonna start asking to.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I don't I'm not sure if the appropriate age to get have your daughter get her ears pierced. I don't know whatever that is, ten eleven, twelve, I don't know what that is. Sure, I'm fine with that. The other things might have to wait till you're eighteen.
Speaker 18: Bro.
Speaker 1: I think like I'm not letting it. If she came to me at fourteen, it was like, I want my belly button pierced. Sorry, you're gonna have to wait.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think belly button you wait for, tongue you wait for knows. I'm kind of on the line about that one though, because that one's so cute.
Speaker 2: If you had a thirteen year old daughter, you would let get her nose peers.
Speaker 5: Not at thirteen. Way you're sixteen till you can drive, Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, I just got a ring notification. My family is heading to the car. Do not bring up my daughter.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't even know you had a daughter.
Speaker 6: Thank you my daughter?
Speaker 1: Yeah what?
Speaker 6: But I do want to know parents? What are the ages for you?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 14: I'm hoping I am not too late for a birthday shout out.
Speaker 12: My boy Owen turns eleven today, and it would.
Speaker 10: Be amazing if you were able to catch.
Speaker 14: Him on his way to school around eight for some first thing.
Speaker 8: Birthday.
Speaker 1: Love love you, Oh, happy birth Happy birthday. I hope you have a great day. Who gives the phar?
Speaker 2: That's a good point. Oh can I send a happy birthday shout out to my sister? Sure, today's my sister to Naomi's birthday, So happy birthday?
Speaker 6: She does.
Speaker 2: Listen. I will never say a woman's age. You trying to check me into that one?
Speaker 1: That gram?
Speaker 6: But can I get it? Who gives a fart?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Very much?
Speaker 6: All right. There's a mom under fire after posting that she let her.
Speaker 2: Twelve year old daughter get her tongue pierced. And so I was like, you know, asking Graham a bunch of questions. Well, what age would you let your daughter get a tone piercing or a belly button piercing or a nose ring or whatever. Yeah, to answer for her.
Speaker 6: Both Graham and I never no.
Speaker 1: Older.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeaheen, And we can't control that, but you're gonna have to at least wait until then.
Speaker 6: But I wanted to turn it over to you parents. What do you guys think?
Speaker 4: So I have a seventeen year old daughter. She really wanted her nose pierced, and I was always against it until I think she turned fifteen, and I finally let her because you know what, she's probably gonna get it done in English class from a kid that.
Speaker 2: Says he does it on the side.
Speaker 4: So I took her to a reputable place got it done. It's super cute on her. I think she was either fourteen or fifteen. A lot of kids are getting it done younger. But you have to be comforted.
Speaker 1: Thoughts about that if you don't, if you don't allow them to do it. She's saying they're just going to find some friend of theirs that says they can do it and then do it that way.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 6: They will. That's how I got a lot of my ear piercings.
Speaker 1: Really cool, how they how they work out.
Speaker 6: Very uneven.
Speaker 1: Wasn't as quite professional as you would have hoped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very uneven, getting it done.
Speaker 1: By the dumpsters behind your math class, in.
Speaker 2: The bathroom, in the bathroom in between classes. My ears didn't fall off or anything, you know, a little maybe a little infection here and there.
Speaker 6: At infection and uneven.
Speaker 1: Whoops. But there's your mom, Selena. Was your mom anti you getting like more everything?
Speaker 6: My mom is anti.
Speaker 2: Anything fun and tattoos, piercings, alcohol, everything.
Speaker 5: What about dyeing your hair? Is that something that you ask parents?
Speaker 2: You allow?
Speaker 5: It's you're a little more lenient.
Speaker 1: On or is that I don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still pretty strict from that too.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just my daughter asked, and I'm just like, no, not right now, just not that. Yeah, not yet. We're not ready for that yet. But back to the piercings.
Speaker 13: Piercing at twelve no, nope, nope, twelve nope.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope.
Speaker 6: Now those parents feel like that right right at least? I don't know, I would hope. So at the end of the day, it's your kid, If you will, you know, allow whatever works for you guys.
Speaker 11: Hi guys, this is Lindsay from Napa. I am leaving a talk back about the piercings. I was sixteen when I got my belly button Paris. My mom gave me that as my birthday present.
Speaker 7: I don't know what out tongue piercing at twelve though, that sounds a little scandalous. All right, have a good day, guys.
Speaker 1: Pike how about that sixteen Selena? Sixteen for a belly button piercing.
Speaker 2: I don't see myself now ever allowing that, but who knows. Maybe once we get to that point and my daughter is if I had a daughter, because I'm not allowed to talk about her, I'll.
Speaker 1: Never heart Yeah hypothetical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I had a daughter who was going to be sixteen at some point, maybe I might feel different. Right, let me get to that point. I don't know, but that's a ways down, yeah the road. If I had said child, Good morning, guys.
Speaker 7: Is Erica from Fremont. A bout of piercings.
Speaker 6: I'm are we going to get anyone?
Speaker 14: Buy?
Speaker 7: Is because I have my nose peers, and all my sisters have their nose peers, and my goddaughter has her nose peers, and.
Speaker 17: For us, it's more of a family thing.
Speaker 2: I guess you could say that we all got it done.
Speaker 7: But my youngest sister got it done when she was twelve, and it was the smallest, little tiny ud.
Speaker 1: How about twelve for a nose piercing, yess, I mean that's too young.
Speaker 5: Sixteen sixteen is my age.
Speaker 1: But what if it's a family thing. They're a family and nose piercers.
Speaker 5: No, sixteen sounds like a good age. Twelve thirteen that seems too young.
Speaker 1: Have you seen twelve year olds nowadays? They look like they're twenty exactly, you guys, grown up. Just let them get the piercing.
Speaker 5: No, but the piercing is just gonna add like three more years to that.
Speaker 1: Wow. So you're saying Selena's nose piercing makes it look two years older than she actually is. I didn't say it.
Speaker 6: You did, now twenty nine If I'm only twenty six.
Speaker 1: And a half, Yeah, twenty nine and a half, you're young.
Speaker 6: You Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: It does make me feel like the biggest hypocrite because I'm the one that I have my nose peers, I got my belly bunt peers. I have the tattoos, But I just I can't get behind letting my kids, uh do that long.
Speaker 1: Interesting double standards to day, it really is, but like I just I just can't.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna ruin your body or anything until you're old enough to decide that for yourself. So you're admitting that you've ruined yours. That's a good one. Probably, Yeah, I mean I think everything we do is ruining our body, drinking everything. I mean, it's not going to allow my kids to do that. Like, no, got it, you know, let's do one more talk.
Speaker 1: Back, guys, it's your boy Ange Lena.
Speaker 17: Mid to late nineties, early two thousands, all these houccies had their tongue and.
Speaker 1: Belly by piers.
Speaker 18: You guys, remember right, they would come to school and you'd be like day they got their toug peers crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, we lived in a wild times.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: There was a bunch of girls.
Speaker 5: For example, girls that have the name Jess and Selena were the ones that always had these type of piercing I remember those.
Speaker 1: Tell me I'm wrong, prove me I'm wrong.
Speaker 18: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: But not as well. We all came to school one day with the new piers had to and in the nineties, I was like two.
Speaker 6: We were in the wood.
Speaker 1: My grandparents were telling me about it. Yeah differently, Yeah yeah, a lot of back then, but not accellent these different times, these different times. The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine, we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna do a couple more talkbacks having to do with piercings. Then we're gonna wrap this thing up. But these two talkbacks just came in the.
Speaker 10: Morning JV show this month. It's just for Selena. Selena, you talk about your mom not being able to let you guys do anything that was fun when you very were kids and very strict and anti everything, and you also talk about like you don't want your kids to do certain type of things until they are of age.
Speaker 2: Sounds to me like you actually sound like your mom, and there's stuffing wrong in that. We love our mommies.
Speaker 1: I am, I am I total. I hadn't thought of that. You're on my mom's trick. She would then, like piercings or tattoos or whatever, and they're like, well you let your kids doing those things? No, never, they're not doing that. You are you have become your mom, I am my mom.
Speaker 6: Wow, it's not crazy. We all inevitably turn into our parents not even realizing it, and all.
Speaker 1: That time growing up you're like, I'm gonna be totally different. Just watch mom, you you'll see and then you became I am you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. They do always say like you'll understand when one day and you do.
Speaker 2: So listen to your parents.
Speaker 15: Hey guys, Happy Tuesday. So we're talking about nose piercings. What about if is there an age where you're too old to get it? Like it's thirty four too old to get a cute little nose piercing. Is there a.
Speaker 2: Cutoff age for that?
Speaker 15: Because now, after all this talk, I'm thinking about getting a cute little nose piercing that I'm thirty four so and a mom.
Speaker 1: So maybe that's too much by ladies. I'll let you feel that one. No, do it.
Speaker 5: There's no age.
Speaker 6: I don't think there's a cut off age.
Speaker 1: Is there a cut off age for a navel belly button tercing?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think if you can pull it off and it makes you happy to do it, so you're.
Speaker 1: Like eighty, go for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And we're a crop tops so people.
Speaker 1: Get that skin might not heal, it might just fall off.
Speaker 2: You go do it, I think, do it.
Speaker 5: If it falls, then just pierce another part, right, it piers a little higher up, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 1: The headlights, Yeah, go for it. Is there a cutoff on that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, do whatever you want? All right?
Speaker 6: All a new way to use AI grid.
Speaker 1: This is pretty exciting, you guys. The future of customer service is arriving at a Low's store near you. The home improvement Giant rolling out a brand new AI enabled customer service app. It's going to be powered by a chat GPT. It's designed to help workers assist shoppers more quickly. We've all been this situation. You're at a hardware story asking employee for help, maybe a suggestion on how do I complete this project, or a product I might need, or a tool, and unfortunately, most of the time those people don't know what they're talking about. But now they will because they'll have a virtual advisor at their fingertips that's able to answer all your questions. I thought this is pretty cool, you guys, because Low's reached out to us. They asked if we wanted to sort of beta test us and try it out. So I thought we could each take turns asking the my low. That's what it's called, Milo, the Milo Companion app. Maybe a different home improvement question, something you've wanted to know, jes you have something maybe in mind that you would like to ask you.
Speaker 2: This is perfect, Milo.
Speaker 5: Okay, my boyfriend and I like to sit on the balcony a lot, so I was wondering if there's some really good potted plants that you recommend, you know, some that would grow really well out there, and also though be safe for my cat.
Speaker 6: Oh great question.
Speaker 13: Wow, you guys sound super boring, but okay, yeah, I can help. First, determining what will grow well where you live is based largely on the different micro climates. For example, it could be roasting hot in San Jose but foggy and cool in Piedmont. As far as your cat, lots of plants are toxic to them, So I would trade your cat in for a dog.
Speaker 5: Marlo.
Speaker 1: She sounds a little a little snarky, and did I hear Climb.
Speaker 2: I was saying, right, great taste in pets.
Speaker 6: Just trade your cat in a dog.
Speaker 1: Wow, Milo, they're still working out the bugs, you guys.
Speaker 2: This is not.
Speaker 1: The official rollout isn't quite ready yet, Selena, do you I don't even know, are you prepared for a little She gets a little sassy, maybe on the myLab But do you want to try asking maybe a home improvement question.
Speaker 2: Yes, actually do have a question. And I've been thinking about this for a while. But like you said, Graham, you go to one of these stores and you ask a person and.
Speaker 1: Like, duh, I don't really know Ie.
Speaker 2: So Milo, can you recommend a brand of cordless power tools that I can get for my husband. There's a few things around the house that needs to get done, but we just don't have the right tools for it.
Speaker 13: Please don't waste my time. You and I both know that even if you buy him the tools, he isn't going to use them. They are just going to lay there and go to waste, like that growing pile of bagel bites and Dino nuggets that your kids have dropped on your floor. Maybe I could direct you to some cleaning supplies so you and him can clean those up.
Speaker 1: Shots. Uh, she's a little wow sassy, I don't even know. I'm kind of scared to ask a question. Do I bother you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Milo, I was wondering if you could tell me a product that most pros prefer to use for waterproofing shower walls before you apply tile.
Speaker 13: Finally, someone asks me something that knows what they are talking about. You wouldn't believe some of the other questions I get asked. It's like, if you don't know the difference between a circular saw and a miter saw, don't waste my time. And may I just add that you sound like you are incredibly handsome and that anytime you would like to whip out your big framing nailer, I will let you nail me anytime. Sorry, I already forgot what you asked for help with.
Speaker 1: I think I stopped her with that question. Milo has aipe Milo seems I like it. I like I like you.
Speaker 2: I happened to write a script for Milo by chance.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what you're talking about, Selena. No, that's the app Try it out coming to a Lows store near you, You guys about Lowe's about to get a lot more helpful. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Eric from San nase.
Speaker 18: He yo, Milo Chi, what I thought that something?
Speaker 1: I thought that?
Speaker 18: Guys so it is, Selena. I will recommend getting Milwaukee Tools. Milwaukee they are top one, every other real one, real like uh blue collar, they would say, they would say, so, So I'll recommend Milwaukee. And so Graham, I really hope you build your house on Milwaukee. Now if you build it with the watch is gonna I hope it stays up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well, first off, we were if you missed it, go back in podcasting. We got to test the new my Low app, which is the Low's customer service AI enabled things. You can ask a question, Cicelyne, ask you what type of power tools should I get? My husband? He recommends Milwaukee Tools. They're great. I own some Milwaukee Tools, a few of them. But yes, I did build my house mostly with the Walt Tools. So according to Eric, it is gonna fall down. It's gonna crumble, yeah, trumble down.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 12: To know what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening.
Speaker 2: Today and today's had. His trending is sponsored by Prime Youth Aesthetics. You guys, I'm gonna be there on the twenty eight, that's a Wednesday from four to six the last time. By the way, they're in a downtown pleasanton last time I was there, and we're gonna do the same thing. We gave away so much stuff, nice filler, botox stuff like just like everything you want for wellness and like everything you want to met spat they have love it all right. So Kim k testified this morning in the Paris robbery trial for more than two hours. She showed up to court with her mom and Courtney. She wore all black lots of jewelry, which I think was to send a message to the group of robbers that she was facing for the first time, by the way, since the robbery in twenty sixteen. In case you need a little refresher, she was at Paris Fashion Week and staying in this luxury apartment when she was bound and robbed by a group known as the Grandpa Robbers because they were all hell old. They made off with more than ten million dollars worth of jewelry, and today Kim gave her account of the entire thing. She said, it was like three am. She's in bed, she heard stomping outside. Then men dressed as police officers entered her room and they had another man in handcuffs. She recognized that that man as being in the concierge from downstairs. They kidnapped the concierge. That's how they got into the room. Wow, and Kim says she was genuinely confused, like what is happening right now? She said that she was in hysterics as the men pushed her onto the bed. They put tape around her hands, her mouth while another had a gun pointed at her. She said that they were pulling her by her legs to get her closer to them to tape her. She said she was naked, everything exposed, and she was sure that she was going to be that she was going to be assaulted. She wasn't FYI, but she did legit think that she was going to die that night. She said, all she could think about is Courtney coming back to the room and finding her there, and then she'd be haunted by that memory forever, as you know, was her think of her.
Speaker 1: Sister yeas mental health, as you know.
Speaker 2: Then the robbers threw Kim into the bathroom and they left her there while they made off with everything. That's when Kim scooted over to the sink and she tried to rub the tape off of her hands while her ankles and mouth were still tight up. She was able to get the hand tape off. And then there's not there's not audio or video from inside the courtroom. I'm just reading things that have been posted to certain websites. It says here that she was able to hop down to find her friend and stylists who was staying downstairs.
Speaker 6: I don't know if she was able to.
Speaker 1: Like like out of a movie. She's bound and she's hopping down the hallway for her hand.
Speaker 2: So she goes and she finds someone who's downstairs, and then they hid outside. They like went outside and they hid in the bushes while they waited for her mom to come because they were afraid the robbers were gonna come back. And then when Chris Jenner does arrive and police get there, Kim was still afraid because she didn't know if these were like actual officers or fake one.
Speaker 1: I saw Chris Jenner was part of it, so they don't attack her.
Speaker 2: She was having major trust issues. Kim said that this did change her life. Before then, she always felt safe actually in Paris, like she would go out in the middle of the night, no security, out to eat now. Even to this day, she always has four to six security guards guarding her.
Speaker 6: Four every single night. Yeah, every single night. The judge asked, would.
Speaker 1: You trade it all? Would you want that? You can be the one of the most famous and wealthy people. Anytime you want to go, just pop over to b Dubs and get a nice meal, Buffalo wild Wing shut out. You have to bring four to six security guards. No, I don't want that. I do want to be a norm. I'm happy being a norm.
Speaker 5: Well, I want to be rich.
Speaker 6: I want Kim's life.
Speaker 1: I want her money, but I don't want her all the mean social media and then having to have bodyguards and stalkers and people try to break in your house and tying you up and robbing you of your jewels. No thanks.
Speaker 2: She did say that the heist was very well planned out. She also learned afterwards that they were going to attempt the robbery the year before, or maybe maybe not a full year BEFO or but one of her previous visits to Paris, but the Grandpa Robbers called it off because she was there with Kanye, and then they didn't want to have to deal with Kanye or mess with him, so they waited till she was there without Kanye, because Kanye was on tour at this time.
Speaker 1: They're like, we don't have to fight someone with the Grandpa Robbers. We don't want to phone and break a hip fi. The Grandpa Robbers very gently tying her up with like their old handkerchief, you know, and they're using like they're doing a Granny knot obviously because of the Grandpa Robbers. And then at the end when they're about to leave, they're like, oh, thank you, and they give her a little werthers the caramel candy from their pocket.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Don't you picture the Grandpa Robbers and being very kind and albeit very slow moving, Yeah, until.
Speaker 2: It actually read some of the criminal background of these guys. So yeah, on the outside it may seem that way, but she was zip tied up like there was no way her getting out.
Speaker 6: There wasn't a little handkerchiefs.
Speaker 1: So like you, they weren't just all wearing dockers and like a sweater vest. No, I'm telling her story the whole time. They're telling her stories and bringing out their phones to showing pictures of their grandkids, like the Cowboys the phone. She's in the fourth grade, now and she's like, oh my god, this is torture. I don't care about your kids kids. Yes.
Speaker 2: Kim was also asked about her criminal justice reform work and how she feels about that.
Speaker 1: In this case objection. How is this relevant?
Speaker 2: Kim said, I always believe in second chances. I try to have empathy always, but I do also fight for victims who have been through horror fit crimes, and I want to.
Speaker 6: Be heard and want to be heard and understood.
Speaker 2: This is also where a lot of the robbers who were there, they were able to talk to her directly, and Kim did say one of them had wrote, well, there was one guy who was he is deaf and mute, and so he wrote a letter to Kim, and she responded, she said, I forgive you for what has taken place, but it doesn't change the emotion and the feelings and the trauma.
Speaker 6: The way my life is forever it changed.
Speaker 1: How did he How are you letting the deaf and mute guy? I tie you up? Like seriously, we don't know if he was one of joking.
Speaker 2: We don't know if there there are so many people involved, only I think five or six of them were actually involved with the actual height, other ones recordinating transportation and you know, actually, like there was a guy whose job was to just ride off on a bike with a jewelry, so like they all had different jobs even outside of the Can we get it?
Speaker 1: Why don't we have a movie of this on a night hid Ocean Silver or something sponsored by sent Trump Silver, like you know what I mean, we need like Ocean's Retirement Home version or whatever. I it's Louise. The degree to that this was orchestrated is pretty fascinating. It's pretty incredible. The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Earlier this morning, in Casi mist It, we talked a lot about piercings. It started because there's a mom who's coming to fire after letting her twelve year old daughter get her tongue pierced, and that just launched an entire conversation. Well, how old is too old? And is there a cutoff age?
Speaker 6: We have one talk back on that.
Speaker 1: Ooh, guys, I don't know.
Speaker 14: I think there's definitely a cutoff age for piercings. My ex husband is about mid fifties and he has a tongue cre sing and it's creepy. It creeps me out, and I'm sure it creeps the other girls out too, not for.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, we determined, you know, twelve years old, probably too young for the tongue piercing. Way too young in my mind. And then she's saying, yeah, there is a too old limit on that.
Speaker 2: But is it worse because it's a guy?
Speaker 18: I think so?
Speaker 2: I think guys, Wow, it is kind of on this show.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's just a double standard, okay, right, the double standards on this show they run rampant.
Speaker 5: Yeah we're saying, we're saying just for the tongue piercing. At least, I'm saying just for the tongue piercing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So fifty plus your old guy with a belly button piercing. Yeah, sure, didn't say that was a lot of coffee with a lot of confidence there. O, my god, is double standards on the show?
Speaker 5: We have it, just don't show it off.
Speaker 1: Oh so you'd be creeped out by it?
Speaker 5: In other words, maybe a little bit.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 6: I'm just not a big fan of piercings in general, not on guys at least.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but doubles.
Speaker 2: This wasn't helping.
Speaker 9: Hey, good morning JV show.
Speaker 2: This is Christinetta Oakland.
Speaker 9: I have this hilarious so Mother's Day, my mom showed up accidentally with a crop top. Now I say accidentally because she doesn't. I mean, she kind of would wear a crop top, but like she just turned a very healthy sixty something and I don't think she meant to wear this crap top.
Speaker 6: Should I have said something to her? It was Mother's Day?
Speaker 2: Oh would you have done? How do you accidentally wear a crop top?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. While you're getting older, you can't see the size of the shirt you're wearing, and you just put it on. I don't care to answer that. Jess Or Selena is there. She's more asking is there a kind of a cut off on crop tops?
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like I have to say no because I feel like that would be me. I'm back in my crop top era and my daughter's My daughter's probably like, Mom, what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing?
Speaker 2: But I feel like, as long as you feel confident enough that you can wear it, then I mean, wear it, because that'll probably be me.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that's the takeaway from all these things about piercings. And crop tops, whatever it is. If you and everybody should have the confidence, yeah, to be to wear whatever they want.
Speaker 6: I would die if it was my mom, right, did you Okay?
Speaker 1: So, Jess, your mom shows up to Mother's Day wearing a very revealing crop top and you're like, I don't know. Would you say something because it is on Mother's Day?
Speaker 5: I would say something. You would would want me to say something.
Speaker 1: You're going to tell your mom that she doesn't look fantastic on Mother's Day. It's Mother's Day.
Speaker 5: I'll be like, look at this brand new, beautiful long shirt.
Speaker 2: Put it on, broke her hear it makes her feel young and well, then if she tells me she just.
Speaker 1: Told her she looks like trash on Mother's Day all day.
Speaker 18: Wow.
Speaker 5: If she tells me that she feels like hot and young and beautiful, then then keep it on.
Speaker 1: But you're here, but cover up. Yeah, keep your young hotness away from us. We don't want to see it till here.
Speaker 2: Here's that's that's just our bond.
Speaker 6: You learn that so much about Jess.
Speaker 2: She's just like the mean one.
Speaker 1: I've noticed that the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine