Speaker 1: So check times my tweet after your betfielder's hanging away a thread here, Relax, Relax, they still need one more goal.
Speaker 2: Well if it loses, NOVI BET's got your cover. Nob Best is the home of the betfielder this World Cup from goalscorers to cards. Get their fast value on every match, plus get money back as a free beast.
Speaker 3: If your betfielder loses on the biggest game.
Speaker 2: Every single day, joined today and get seventy euros in pre bets nov Bash, more power to you.
Speaker 3: Decency's apply eighteen plus be responsibly gamblingcare dot I e.
Speaker 4: The James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast network.
Speaker 5: And my man James Golden has a well deserved day off. Dominic Carter filling in for James this hour, and we're gonna have a lot of time to chat with each other on the phones.
Speaker 2: I'll deal with the political news in just a moment.
Speaker 5: But I see among the calls standing by, we have Liz and Florida. It says Liz happens to be on Long Island right now, Morty and New Jersey, Judah, Rockland County, New York. But let's get to a little bit of news and then We'll start with the telephone calls in just a second. And I want to begin this way. Nine billion, nine billion dollars.
Speaker 2: It started at a billion.
Speaker 5: Minnesota's Somali community social service scammers, according to the figs, have stolen nine billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Let's put that in perspective.
Speaker 5: That's almost the size of the entire country, the dollar amount of the country of Somalia. And you let these crooks come here and they have stolen nine billion dollars. We're gonna deal with that. Plus Nicki Minaj. Nicki Minaj appeared Mickey Minaj appeared at the Turning Point conference Erica Kirk in Arizona a few days ago.
Speaker 2: Something's going on in the rap music.
Speaker 5: Nicki Minaj praising President Trump now and Burrows, another rapper who's always been pro Trump, is coming out saying exactly the same thing. And it's funny because those on the left, they had nothing to say when some of the other rappers came out for come a law. And we see how that worked out. But I want to start with this, mom, Donnie. We're going to your telephone calls. Every time I look at this guy, To be honest with you, I want to throw up every time because he's so slick and he's so smooth, he's articulate. I'll give him that. Mommy and Daddy did a good job with the silver spoon in his mouth, educating him. And so in just days, the socialist he'll be the first socialist mayor of New York City, Muslim American. And so Mom Donnie finds himself repeated drum where he has to defend aids that have made anti Semitic comments, and what are these aids doing around if they've made anti Semitic comments? So he appointed someone last week as his appointment secretary, and she had to resign in less than twenty four hours because her past treats. Tweets that is came up. And what does Mom Donnie that were very anti semitic? And what does Mom Donnie have to say about the aid that had to resign in less than twenty four hours?
Speaker 3: So I.
Speaker 6: Made clear that the comments were reprehensible. She expressed a deep sense of remorse. She offered to resign and I accepted it.
Speaker 7: Who do that?
Speaker 6: She offered to resign and I accepted it. I was not aware of these posts and I would not adhired.
Speaker 2: Have I so excuse me, excuse me, mister Mayor Alek.
Speaker 5: What does it say about your leadership style that you didn't know about her past tweets? Give me a break. Do you think we're stupid? Evidently you do, but we're not. You're gonna find out the hard way. We're not as stupid as you think that we are. Mayor Mom Donnaye oh oh. Brown University, the head of the campus police department is on paid administrative leave. He's done, he's out. That's what should happen. But it shouldn't stop there. The president should also be on her way out because the lady is clueless and both of them are clear examples of.
Speaker 2: DEEI when it goes bad.
Speaker 5: And I don't mean to joke about this, because two people lost their lives, nine others injured, nine others injured, and it's time for the president to go, as well as the head of security.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 9: First of all, apparently a janitor named Derek, who worked as a check at Brown University had previously that is, before the shooting, according to him, alerted the Brown University police that there was an intruder that had been lurking around the building, but yet nothing was done. We also learned that there were a number of electronic devices discovered in the source unit that he had, and a number of other things, perhaps thumb drives that he had, all of which point to the idea that this was some elaborate plot. He did a lot of casing, a lot of pre planning, a lot of recon but in retrospect, none of it seems to make sense.
Speaker 2: And I just hope that the authorities.
Speaker 9: Come out soon with some sort of a backgrounder so that we could all try to understand this thing.
Speaker 5: And so when you have a janitor that says, excuse me, excuse me, it is this weird guy hanging around the building, you should take them seriously because the janitor was idin the shooter. And those two people that lost their lives will be alive today if it wasn't for DEI and competence. Let's go to your telephone calls line. Wine lives in Florida, Liz. It says here you're in Long or on Long Island. How's that, hi.
Speaker 10: Dominic, You are such a hard worker. Yeah, my daughter had a baby. Congratulation, Thank you so much. And I am in Long Island in a place called yap punk and it's near the Hampton's and it's you know, it's a little little chili for me. But I want you to know that when it comes to weather, if it looks like you know, bad outside, look inside and see beauty. I do. And I see my family, my this newborn grandson who's amazing, and the weather is just a message to look inside and find the beauty.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 10: So yeah, So.
Speaker 2: Your grandchild is it a boy or girl?
Speaker 10: Boy?
Speaker 3: A boy?
Speaker 2: And what's his name? First name?
Speaker 11: His name is?
Speaker 10: His name is Liam Noah.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 10: So that means lee to me, to nation, I am like to the nation, to my nation, and Noah means it means comfort.
Speaker 2: So now I'm being.
Speaker 10: Here with my my my son in laws in the car with me.
Speaker 2: In law. What's his first name?
Speaker 10: Kevin?
Speaker 3: Kevin?
Speaker 2: Kevin? Is this your first child? Kevin?
Speaker 3: It is dominic?
Speaker 2: It is wow. So how does it feel.
Speaker 12: A little surreal?
Speaker 3: Not gonna lie, it's it's an amazing time in all our lives.
Speaker 12: But it hasn't really kicked in yet that I'm a dad.
Speaker 2: So wow, congratulations, wow.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 5: Now now we we have to mention mom's first name or we'll all be in trouble.
Speaker 2: What's her first name?
Speaker 10: Yes? Being uh wow, I'm Kevin, first time parents?
Speaker 2: Yes, wow wow? So Kevin, have you learned anything yet? Has your dad?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: I think the advice of my mother in law's very serious.
Speaker 10: What a good answer?
Speaker 2: Congratulations? Wow wow.
Speaker 5: That is just wonderful news, new life, new beginning. Everybody's smiling around here. So so Liz, what are you doing? Uh for the holidays? I mean, you know Honakhah? And so one way you started out in Florida? Correct for the holidays?
Speaker 10: I did? And then she had a boy. Then the Brisks was on Sunday, so we celebrated Honakah here and the best Honakah gift was this baby that was born, Liam Noah. And yeah. So you know, life is incredible. You just have to find find the most incredible thing in your life, and it's there. It's always there.
Speaker 2: So do you want to be known as grandma?
Speaker 5: This was a topic that we did one night, Grandma or what's the name that you want the baby to call you once it gets.
Speaker 2: A little older.
Speaker 10: Grandma. It's my tenth grandchild, so they all call me grandma.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 10: So you have ten grandchildren, ten grandchildren, eight eight children.
Speaker 2: And yes, and how does it feel.
Speaker 10: It's always fabulous, It's always such a blessing. And you know what, can I say, It's incredible. Do you remember your first.
Speaker 5: Of course, of course, of course, of course, of course when when my son was born, Liz, it was a little different. And I tell the story and my wife doesn't like it. I was on deadline in television, in the middle of editing when she went into labor, and so her brother got her up to Columbia Presbyterian, and of course he wanted to leave immediately. And so I'm in the middle of editing, on deadline for a story that's got a air and the assignment editor comes into the room and the assignment editor says, your wife is in labor up at Columbia Presbyterian.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, uh oh.
Speaker 5: And so they got the phone to me and to her, and I said, hon, just give me a few more minutes. And I can't say what she said, Liz, but essentially she said, if you don't get your black you know what up here in the next twenty minutes, it's gonna be a big problem. And so I made it up to the hospital. I had to explain, guys, I gotta go, and I may. Of course, I made it. I know how to time this out. I made it in time for the baby and all that good stuff. Hey, Liz, congratulations to you, to mom, to the baby, to dad. That is absolutely wonderful news. Even though it's a bit cold for you.
Speaker 10: Correct, yeah, but it's okay. Everything is warm inside. But does this two words you don't want to tell a mother that's in labor, that's about to give birth and you're not there yet, is don't push so right?
Speaker 1: Right for that?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that.
Speaker 5: And then the first time with my daughter, they had her all drugged up and I had on a custom made shirt and one of those pains hit her and she literally ripped my shirt because the pain. But I better shut up, Liz, because I'm going to get in trouble. Thank you so much for the wonderful news. Regards to you, your son in law, your daughter, and your grandchild. Liz from Florida now in Long Island. Thank you, Thank you so much. And so I'm going to regret this, but indulge me, indulge me. I think this is the same Robert every time I take this call. He explains to me that you can be anti Israel and not anti Semitic. So the last time I spoke to you, Robert, I said I was done with you.
Speaker 2: You said you was done with me. So what's different this time around?
Speaker 14: Oh the donak.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is a different Robert. Thank god, thank god, it's a different Robert.
Speaker 14: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what's on your mind, Robert?
Speaker 14: I'm a very sensible person. No point is when Dommi says, well, you could criticize Israel and not the anti Schmidic, But why is the only pick on Israel the way they treat the Arabs. He doesn't pick on Boko Haram, he doesn't talk about the way I Ran treats their people. He only picks on Israel. So more Arabs have died in the Arab hands than ISRAELI had.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 5: I think the mayor's antics are despicable and something's got to give because Nattigna, who has already said he's coming to New York very soon, and that's a challenge to mom Donnie, who said he wants to arrest him.
Speaker 2: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 14: Well supposedly that you always say he's going to take him up on no offer.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 5: Hey, Robert, thank you for the great call, happy saying to you and your family.
Speaker 2: A different Robert.
Speaker 5: Thank God it is signed for a break here Dominic Carter filling in for James Golden.
Speaker 2: We are coming right back.
Speaker 4: The James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network, The James Golden Show Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: The second time around the block delayed third quarter numbers.
Speaker 2: We're looking for three point.
Speaker 9: Three zoom zoom zoom, four point three percent, four point three percent.
Speaker 2: That is a nice jump and those numbers from CNBC.
Speaker 5: Things are looking up for the Trump administration despite what the media may tell you. Folks, don't believe the hype. Dominic Carter in for James Golden. My absolute honor to be here with you, folks. Nine billion dollars. That's the amount the Feds in Minnesota a leging may have been swindled by members of the Somali community. This is Homeland Security Secretary Christinomes.
Speaker 15: You know you told me to look into Minnesota and their fraud visas and their programs. Fifty percent of them are fraudulent, which means that that wacko Governor Walls either is an idiot or he did it on purpose, and I think he's both, sir. He brought people in there illegally that never should have been in this country, said they were somebody that they're not. They said they were married to somebody who was their brother or somebody else. Fraudulent visa applications, signed up for government programs, took hundreds of billions of dollars from the taxpayers, and we're going to remove them, and we're going to get our money.
Speaker 2: Back, get rid of them.
Speaker 5: Something else I want you to hear before I go right back to the telephone calls. Dominate Carter and for James Golden, this is Congressman James Comer from Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 1: Because they don't want to offend that population. And the early numbers that I'm getting in on the Somalis in Minnesota is seventy five percent of the Somalis in Minnesota are on full government assistance.
Speaker 2: That's full welfare. The whole reason that.
Speaker 1: The Democrats left the border open during the Biden administration was to allow people to come in and what they said would would provide jobs, you know, because there's a shortage of workers.
Speaker 2: And I agree there's.
Speaker 1: Workers, but you got a massive population in that one state, and the old whooming majority of that populations on Medicaid and then and other types of government programs. Even when Democrats say there are no illegals on Medicaid, I think that's that that's going to be proven to be.
Speaker 5: Fucking Minnesota, right right, Go back to Somalia and get government services there. Oh, they barely have any, if any at all. Well, that's your problem. Let's go back to your telephone calls. Morty Line three, New Jersey. What's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Marty?
Speaker 8: Hi Dominic wanted to wish you and your family a happy holiday, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Same to you and.
Speaker 5: Your family, Marty, Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you as well.
Speaker 8: Thank you very much. We'll be doing the Jewish tradition of Chinese in a movie theater. Anyway. I wanted to get into you had put on the podcast Sean Ryan. That's the that's the name of the podcast, Sean Ryan, the former Navy spiel Yes, he also had Gavin Newsom on his podcast, and he gave him a He gave him a handgun as a present, and Gavin Newsom is like, you know, trying to act all like yeah, one of you guys. You know I'm a gun owner too, and you know, anyway, I just wanted to say thank you. I didn't want to comment on anything, but I really just wanted to say thank you, uh to you and you know everybody.
Speaker 16: Else at w ABC that are speaking truth to facts, because.
Speaker 8: You know, I go on social media and I see a.
Speaker 16: Lot of people my age and younger that are starting to say, you know what, uh yeah, I'm conservative, but I uh they're they're they're adopting these these conspiratorial uh antics, like they're believing what Candice Owens says when she's going on a tirade for weeks and weeks and weeks.
Speaker 8: Finally after being told by Erica and uh, you know, going on Piers Morgan, she has no facts and now everyone's like, well, oh so what now. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking up.
Speaker 5: For thank you Maudie, and happy holidays, see you and your family, Dominique Carna, and for James Golden.
Speaker 2: I'm coming right back to.
Speaker 4: James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network, The James Golden Show Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: And James Golden has the day off, a well deserved day off. Dominique Card here with you filling in. We still have a lot of time for your telephone calls. Eight hundred eight four eight nine to two two. So something happened over the weekend that I thought was remarkable and it involves the world of rap and mainstream America and it's a good thing. Nicki Minaj went to the Turning Point conference done by Erica Kirk, the widow of Charlie Kirk, and so the two took the stage together and rapper Nicki Minaj had a lot of positive things to say about President Trump, and she also had a message to communities of color that you don't have to degrade others. You just don't have to do it. He's a little bit of what Nicki Minaj had to say.
Speaker 13: We're not being represented and not being admired for our beauty. If we felt like that as black women, why would we want to do that to other women?
Speaker 2: Why would we now.
Speaker 13: Need to make other people downplay their beauty so that we can feel.
Speaker 2: No, that's not how it works.
Speaker 13: I don't need someone with blonde hair and blue eyes to downplay their beauty because I know my beauty. Do you understand? It doesn't bother me that a woman feels and says that she's beautiful. Why shouldn't she feel that? Why have we gotten to a point where certain colors or certain kinds of people have to be afraid of loving themselves and loving the way they look like? It isn't not wild?
Speaker 2: So that's Nicki Minaj, right, So you listen to this show, or at least the show that I do, I'm feeling them for Bowl right now. In every blue moon, you'll hear the peters of Harlem call up a shouting out your own people. H h. So what are you gonna say about Nicki Minaj?
Speaker 5: Now, not just Nicki Minaj who's a Trump supporter, Ambarros who's a Trump supporter, big rappers. So, as you might imagine, Nicki Minaj is not exactly the favorite cup of tea favorite flavor these days after she attended this conference. And it's interesting because when Carti B, Poor Cardi B, the teleprompter went down when she was endorsing Kamala, So Cardi b endorsed Kamala.
Speaker 2: Noble Megan V.
Speaker 5: Stallion was twirking at a million dollars for a thirty minute set at a Kamala concert, but not concert her first rally in Atlanta, Georgia. No problem when Meghan the Stallion came out for Kamala. Now now we have a situation where Nicki Minaj is talking up Trump and conservative values and it's the end of the world. So I caught this woman on social media defending as she should do Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 2: When Carti did it, y'all was quiet when.
Speaker 7: Made the Stallion had her ass up on that stage talking for Kamala Harris, nobody has to say. But now that it's Nicki, everybody has a problem for whatever reason. The barbers are mad, the internet is on fire, and Nicki Minaj obviously just started a mega revolution and now you'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Let me tell y'all, sis.
Speaker 7: Is not only the queen of rap, but she's definitely given queen of politics because the way she shut down that stage with Erica Kirk over the weekend, Baby, she definitely did her thing. The fact that Nikki stood on that stage and stood for what she believed in in spite of the backlash that she obviously knew that she was going to get from the Democrats, from the barbs as well as everybody else speaks volumes to me, that woman stood on that stage as a mother, as a wife, as an entrepreneur, as a artist, and she did her damn thing.
Speaker 2: Do you hear me?
Speaker 7: If she was to ever cross over into politics, she definitely would have my vote because she did a hell of a job in spite of what everybody got to say. She was not ghetto, she was not ratchet, and she damn sure wasn't given hoodlum okay, And I feel like that's why everybody really mad.
Speaker 5: And so I'm gonna say again to my Democrat friends, those in my community, those in the Latino community, get off that Democrat plantation. Don't you see it's the ultimate form of slavery. How do you explain the fact that Nicki Minaj is now down with Team Trump and Burrows is down with Team Trump? Dominic Carter, I'm not a rapper, is down with Team Trump. And the truth is half of the rappers that you see out there are down with Team Trump. I was in his office when they were calling him. But they don't mention it publicly. Why because they like his showman's style. Plus plus, if we're being real, his economic policies pertain to these rappers that are making big, big money. Let's go back to your telephone calls, Dominic Carter in for James Golden. Let's go to Judith Line one in Brooklyn. What's on your mind? Judith?
Speaker 11: Hi, I felt left out already. I know there was like Liz and Sondra and Gracie and Debbie.
Speaker 10: I said, O, Ken, I got to get on and talk you as well.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, okay, well you're here now.
Speaker 11: Yes, thank you. You know so thing I call before and that I hung up, you know, because I said, oh, I'm not going to board you with Joe Biden. And then Afghanistan and the fact he's the one that pushed in two fifteen for legal evasion. But you know someone and by the way, Nicki minaj I listened to what she said. Now.
Speaker 10: So number one, Dominic.
Speaker 11: True beauty starts from within. I want you to know that, absolutely, it starts from within. You have a beautiful soul, a beautiful essence. It comes out on you on you, and I still say, in twenty twenty five, you have beautiful women in every color and every race, and you don't. And I always say you try to be yes, and you know, don't I say?
Speaker 3: You know what I say?
Speaker 10: Try to be the best be you can be for yourself. Don't try to.
Speaker 11: Be someone else. Will look like someone else. You have your looks. Just do the best with your looks. That's what's important. Stop looking to compete. There's no competition. And women in general are gorgeous. God created women gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad, I'm glad you said. But Judith, Judith, I hear you, and we and we all should be ourselves. But but but I do want to.
Speaker 5: Be the star point guard for the New York Knicks, or the quarterback. But Elias and Judith, what are you both laughing at? Or the starting quarterback for the New York Jets. I just wish I could have made it.
Speaker 2: You know, they're waiting, they're waiting.
Speaker 10: Hey, j let's listen. Let's listen.
Speaker 11: Dominic, dominics, I want to tell you something.
Speaker 10: Do you know how many injuries? Do you how many injuries these people have?
Speaker 11: Are you looking for stuff like that thank God.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Judith for Judith.
Speaker 5: But Judith, if you've got one hundred and fifty million dollar contract with the New York Knicks, who cares about injuries?
Speaker 11: Are your money is guaranteed dominic?
Speaker 10: Not everything is money? And then then whatever?
Speaker 11: But you know, can I just say one thing because someone triggered me. This guy, Rob Robert called up and I see read and Robert's a good guy, nothing to do. But what he said triggered me. And I know he doesn't mean it that way. He said, more Arabs kill Arabs, and then Israelis kill Arabs. And I said, one minute, that's a lie, not from him. Israelis do not kill Arabs people, they do not. That's you know, two million Arabs live in Israel alongside Israelis. They're very happy. You've got twelve percent of more in parliament. You've got judges, Arab Muslim judges. You've got all kinds of representations. And every war, look it up, every war restarted by the Arabs. And Israel has a right to defend her civilians. What in the world? And Mandami, Mandami, he's not happy with twenty two Arab Muslim countries. No, he just doesn't want Israel to exist.
Speaker 10: Why because he's.
Speaker 11: So hateful and he's so either been lied to, because he's thirty two years old. I would love to sit down with him. Oh what, I fixed his wagon? Oh what I give him facts of fiction?
Speaker 10: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, wait, you would fix his wagon. That that's a good slogan. I like that one. You would fix his wagon.
Speaker 11: I would fix his wagon.
Speaker 10: I would You.
Speaker 2: Know what I would say to him, Judith, you know what I would say to him.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 5: Remember I've had private conversations with Cotch, with Juliani, with Dinkins, Deblasia on the first thing I would say to him is as soon as the door closed, I would say, okay, mister mayor, cut the I can't say the exact term.
Speaker 2: I would say, cut the bull.
Speaker 5: Cut cut the bull, you know, cut the smile, cut the bull, and let's have a real let's have a real chat here. Stop stop with the bull. I'm coming close to saying it, so I better I better move on. Hey, with Judith, you have to indulge me for a second here, because I'm thinking about this. Right so, so, like you know, so I'm back in grad school of Syracuse, right and so coach Beheim, who's now retired. He's a color comment. He was a coach at Syracuse for many many years. A really really good man and uh the Syracuse Orangeman. The only national championship they won was with Carmelo Anthony, and Carmela Anthony did a one and done. He came up to Syracuse won the national championship. Pearl Washington couldn't get it done. None of them could get it done except for Carmelo. And there was this other guy. I forgot his name. But so you know, I just you got to indulge me for a second. Right, This is what I do, folks. Right, So it's five seconds on the clock. Syracuse calls a time out. Beheim puts in Carter. Here comes Carter. Everybody knows the ball is going to Carmelo. Three seconds, five seconds on the clock. What will Bahim do at this point? Oh no, the ball is thrown into Carmelo. Carmelo is triple team. He's got a dish out to Carter in the corner. The brother's about to go off. Carter puts up the three pointer.
Speaker 2: It's good. It's good.
Speaker 5: Syracuse wins the national championship.
Speaker 2: So but I guess I could do that from the sideline, Judith.
Speaker 11: You know, I think on a day you could go to ESPN, you know, and you're like, you could, like the announcer, can I answer your stupid question? Is he a basketball player? I remember name.
Speaker 5: Carmelo patted It used to be a star for the Denver Nuggets, the New York Knicks. And you're right about that because my son and I went to the College Football Museum in Atlanta and we all think it's so easy to kick a field goal. Part of the exhibit, it's very hands on exhibit. Part of the exhibit is they have a field goal post and you're only about fifteen yards back and you get to kick a field goal. I would say, I would say nine and a half out of ten people, especially my son and I, we couldn't even get the ball up in the.
Speaker 2: Ground, up in the air to go through the goal posts.
Speaker 5: We watched the college games and we watched them cook these kick these fifty yard field goals, and we think it's easy.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Judith, it is not easy. It's not easy. So you know, whenever you never had a dream to be something that you're not, Oh.
Speaker 10: Wow, what a question?
Speaker 11: Oh, please, don't get me started. Oh man, I could be so teased. I could be so teased. Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god. I don't know.
Speaker 10: That's a that's a loaded question.
Speaker 2: No, it's a great question.
Speaker 10: No, because you kind of think I could have been this, I could have been.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's hear it. So let's hear it before I move On's.
Speaker 11: But you know something, at the end of the day, I'm just happy with the way I've been and how I am.
Speaker 2: And uh so you're not going to let the cat out of the bag.
Speaker 10: Oh, I tell you, I've done some stuff in my life that I'm very proud of.
Speaker 11: And uh, you know, once I tell you, I don't know, that's a loaded question. So I have to think about it. Dominica, I really do. That's a great question.
Speaker 2: Really is okay?
Speaker 11: Yeah, well you know what I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess I guess we'll wait for the midnight show. We'll wait for the midnight show for you to tell us the truth.
Speaker 11: Dominic I love that question.
Speaker 10: I love that question.
Speaker 5: But I want to answer if I could say, I want to be a member of the Syracuse Orange Man, and I get the ball with two seconds on the clock and I throw it up and I hit a three pointer.
Speaker 11: Dominic dominic. When dominic dominic, Yes, I used to a dominic when I was five years old.
Speaker 3: When I was.
Speaker 11: Five years old, five years old, I was going to be a circus performer. I was going to be on a uh yeah, I was going to be on a horse at five years old. And I was going to have them train me as as the horse is galloping around, traveling. I was going to be trained to like go three hundred and sixty in the air, come back on the horse. Because I had seen a circus show with a little girl of that age, and I just said, that's who want to be. And I made my mother crazy, Ma, I want a horse. I want a horse. I want a horse. I used to be very I used to love gymnastics. I was more in my hands than my feet. I was only doing handstans.
Speaker 14: A circus performer.
Speaker 2: To thank you, thank you for the call.
Speaker 5: And now the Ringling Brothers in vallain Bette circus with Judith, who's riding the horse over there at age five and now she's a grown woman.
Speaker 2: Watch her in the main circle. Your Ringling brothers. They were good while it lasted. Judith, thank you for the call. Folks, We see all your other calls.
Speaker 5: Obviously, I'm being a little light light in terms of the substance because it's a holiday week. Let's have some fun. Dominic Carter filling in for James Golden. We are coming right back. Eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two.
Speaker 4: Did James Golden show on the Red Apple Podcast Network? Did James Golden Show Entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast Network?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 17: Now investigators are tracking the web of fraud to other Minnesota Democrats, such as Congresswoman Ilhan Omar. Many of the suspects link to the scheme live in her district, including a restaurant owner who hosted events for her. He has since been convicted of stealing twelve million dollars in COVID funds.
Speaker 5: Tick Tick, your time is up, Ill hand Omar, Dominic Carter in for James Golden. I'm thinking about food right now. Debbie Libato's cooking state Nyland. But Liz is in my other ear from Florida telling me I.
Speaker 2: Can't eat this, I can't eat that, I can't eat this.
Speaker 5: Let's go back to your telephone calls DA Rockland County, New York, Line four.
Speaker 2: What's on your mind?
Speaker 3: Hi, Dominic, Merry Christmas to you and your family, Same to you and yours and a treat that we got an extra hour?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you? What's on your mind?
Speaker 3: So we're both in the same camp politically, thank god, we're both pro President Trump and we're both loathing the fact that mom Donnie is about to take over New York City. But I will add another point. Resident JD. Van's unfortunately suffers from something called foot in the mouth disease, but unable to call out you know, racists and bigots within the Republican Party of the anti Semitism and racist and an unfortunate they both come together. First they come for the Jews, then they come for blacks. And the fact that he has no issue they can't call out Nick Fuentes and those who host him, I think is problematic and I think we need to call that out. Well, I think everyone has a fair shot. I think the Republican Party is a more open minded, big tent and unfortunately he's representing a fringe fraction. Here's your thoughts on Hey.
Speaker 2: Yuda, did it ever occur?
Speaker 5: In your world that the Republican talking points that he gets that perhaps they don't want him to talk about that. You see, we have to put we have to put everything about about uh when Nick foint says, we have to put everything in perspective, he can't just get out there and run his mouth. We don't know what President Trump has said he can and cannot talk about. We don't know what the press secretary has told him, what he can and cannot talk about.
Speaker 3: I know we don't candidate.
Speaker 2: I mean no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 5: Right now, right now, he's the vice president. And if he goes off strip, off off script, if he goes off agenda, he won't be the presidential candidate. You do understand that, right If he goes against whatever orders the president issues, he will not be their vice presidential nominee. So all I'm saying to you is we have to give the man, give him a little bit of rope.
Speaker 2: I mean, give him a little bit of a break.
Speaker 5: We don't know what are the talking points coming out of the White House. If the White House says, don't talk about it, If you do, that's the end of your career. You do understand that, right, he can't just talk.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, I get that. I'm okay, I get that. But the problem is it's what he's not saying and what he's defending. And then then he's he's saying things extra things. You know, they really don't know Anti Samwich, that it's all about you know, a white man an Israel. He very much like the problem.
Speaker 5: I've never I've never heard him directly say I've never heard him directly say that it's all about white men.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard that.
Speaker 3: That okay, So but you do, grief, you did say something about that, it would be troubling because I know what what what?
Speaker 2: What? What? What?
Speaker 5: What I will say is I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. We don't know what limits the White House has on him. And now, once you're the nominee, then you're a free man to do whatever you want. But even then you gotta be careful because let's say he's the Republican nominee for president and he does something that Trump doesn't like. There goes that endorsement, and then he does Trump doesn't get out there and campaign for you. He's walking a very very fine line. He just can't do whatever you want him to do. Let's go to Steve Line three, New Jersey. What's on your mind?
Speaker 8: The hey Dom? All right, since we're getting a little off the politic politics.
Speaker 12: Today is the fifty third anniversary of the Immaculate Reception.
Speaker 10: What was that?
Speaker 12: It happened in a divisional playoff game between the Pittsburgh Steelers. Doa Harris right, you remember great great super Franco's Italian Army. Although Franco his mother, his father, a World War Two Vet of color, man of color, met his Italian mother there in Italy and brought her back here after the war, married her, and Franco.
Speaker 3: Was a product, so he was biracial anyway.
Speaker 8: But the story of the.
Speaker 12: Immaculate Reception goes like this. The Steelers, this is only the second time they'd ever been in the playoffs, and the Raiders, of course of the lost Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Edible quick, Steve, we got ten seconds left.
Speaker 8: Forty seconds left? Excuse me, twenty seconds.
Speaker 12: Brad Shaw back, he fired a right, Steelers are down.
Speaker 2: We know to place the we know the playff We've seen it a million and one times on TV. Steve, thank you for the wonderful goal, dominate Funa end for James do then keep it right here, folks, John Kassim tit's Rieta Hosby coming up. Thanks for listening to The James Golden Show.
Speaker 4: You can hear The James Golden Show Saturday mornings at seven. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here