Speaker 1: Who gives a shit. Get in the car, Lindsay, it's fine. We're talking about a mom card. We're talking about rooms. I thought we're disappointed. Should not really be anywhere near this fucking pissed Kumbaya circleels fucking pissed is better? Right?
Speaker 2: But what you what I'm releasing right now as we're being filmed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this show is boring, right?
Speaker 1: Notice right?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: Hi, Hello, and welcome to bad television. I am here with Ruby. Hi Jell, how are you hey? My sister Ruby Klein is here as well. Someone who is not here this evening is our dearly departed Pat. He's actually not dead. He's just celebrating his birthday month in Napa, California. He is turning thirty seven or sixty five. We do not know.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter, but it's great.
Speaker 1: His place is the great Lori Alterman of the fan or Fanatic podcast.
Speaker 2: Hi, it is a pleasure and an honor to be here.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for your posture, thank you for your great energy. We're here to break down. I don't think it's you know, it's really in the city and the Valley are vying for whole position of most dogshit shows. On Bravo TV. This season has ended with a whimper, not a bang. We're here to break down the finale of In the City, Laurie. How's your experience within the City been this season?
Speaker 2: It's been a real mind fuck? Can I say fuck on this show?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You can't real mind fuck because you know, normally your reality TV and this is a bad thing. It's shot way behind and you find out what happens. It's like I already know, but this.
Speaker 1: Show, it's like a Christopher Nolan movie.
Speaker 2: It is are Chris Nolan right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, the Odysty needs help. So we are here to just get people to the theaters. You were talking about the city.
Speaker 2: Okay, anyhow, Christopher Nolan, it just was weird because we knew what had happened and the Amanda and Kyle of it, and then that I love a flashback and I love a fast forward.
Speaker 1: I love two months later.
Speaker 2: So that got me off. But the actual meat of the show sure didn't work for me, But I think it could.
Speaker 1: I think that's optimistic. It's a silver lining kind of position to take Ruby. Ruby lives in New York City aka the Big Apple aka Hudson Yards, so she knows that city so well.
Speaker 2: Round zero free.
Speaker 1: My daughter lives around zero.
Speaker 3: Well, we will chat offline about that. Would love to meet you're daughter and Dylan. Yeah, I'm going to give my thoughts now. Yeah, just because I didn't know that this was the finale until you said it. Yeah, so that's that says a lot, and that says everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was excited about the flashbacks and forwards and I was excited about nothing else. Yeah, and the mashed potatoes that when when they asked about boxed and we'll get to the dinner, like so.
Speaker 1: Many things with the mashed potato alarming things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of that. And the room was so big, there was so much space too.
Speaker 1: It looked like a bar mitzvah hall.
Speaker 3: The lighting wasn't great but yeah, and nobody came to your bombs and the lighting was terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the lighting was dog shit and no one came to the bar metzvah and it was friends giving and the food the mash was skin on, I believe. Yeah, they talked about a skin on mash. We'll talk about the entire thing.
Speaker 3: I'm interrupting, No, but just overall it was not I think you're right. It was a whimper, not of just an ending, but the entire season it was was whimpering.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna go ahead, and I believe when we had you on the Valley. We have a rating system for every show that we do.
Speaker 2: Jack's, Taylor's Bumps.
Speaker 1: Yes, for the Valley and or shell Fish. How many crab legs before Majors reconstructive surgery. It gets a little convoluted. But this show, the rating system is actually sylveneers, which is what Pat thought the word souvenirs was. So how many sylvenirs do you give this episode? One out of one hundred?
Speaker 2: Oh, the finale itself.
Speaker 1: Yes, the finale in the city, season one sylvenirs? Please? Just one or one hundred sylvenirs or anything in between there.
Speaker 2: Let me just think. Okay, I tell you what, Yeah, I'd tell you what.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love mashed potatoes and gravy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I don't like family, and so this was a friends giving and for that, I'm going to give it twelve point five.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll going wow. Decimal that is, I don't think we've ever had a decimal. Now you are an innovator in your own right, Kaylen, how many thank you, Dylan, Kaylen? How many Sylvenirs would you give the episode? I'd give it to Silvenirs. Okay, did you watch it now? Okay, Rubes, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Kaylin's not far off. Everyone's failing grade of Sylvenir is accurate. This wasn't good until we got to see things that kind of just reminded me of how fucked up the summer House entire thing was. But as you mentioned, we're not there anymore. We've moved and it's only a month ago that they filmed this in stuff. So I can't imagine how annoyed they are. All round up because it's the summer, thirty one Solvenirs, What does that mean?
Speaker 1: All round up because it's the summer. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: In the winter people are more mean. It's not a sunny, it's not warm, it's cold. You're cold. Now, you know, I would go I would go kalein, I'd go four maybe, you know, but no, I'll go thirty one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it seventy seven Sylvenirs. I did not like this episode, but you know, the banquet Hall was absolutely hilarious. Gavin continues to be just a meatball that It's like if a meatball got cursed by which and turned into a human. It's a little convoluted, but he's just such a revolting human being. I'm really excited as a man to talk about when you can use the mom card and when you can't. I'm really excited to give my opinions on that. So I'm gonna give it seventy seven silvenirs quickly on picking cameras back up to film things that we've known about for almost half a year now. We'll discuss it when we get there. I thought we were gonna get a little bit more out of this. As it turns out, there is not a drop left of this fucking Amanda and West thing. There is not a scene you could film. There is not a thing you could tell me that would reignite my interest in these two just coming on one another. I don't care anymore. That video that they just posted on TikTok where she's getting pickles and ice cream? Have you heard of this?
Speaker 2: Have I heard of it? I did a really viral video reacting. I'm glad you liked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I just wanted you to pluck it. That's what I mentioned it.
Speaker 2: By the way, meatballs, pickles, mashed potatoes, you're in heaven. I'm in heaven. That mess Hall was not messing.
Speaker 1: Around right now. If they weren't, Yeah, it was very It was like a full metal jacket kind of thing. But anyways, last week left off, Kyle and Amanda were fighting about essentially who hates the other person more.
Speaker 2: I don't think Kyle Cook has hate in his heart.
Speaker 3: You don't think Can we just get a really quick like just a benchmark of where are you on you? Do you have feelings of hate for them? Do you think they're what do you think about them?
Speaker 2: I am obsessed with Kyle Cook.
Speaker 1: Amazing, It's not healthy.
Speaker 2: I could be his mother. Actually, his mother has commented like DM, she won't come on my show, sweetest woman in the world, and she's just grateful for what she thinks is support. It's just lust.
Speaker 1: Wow, his glow up.
Speaker 2: I wish that my husband would cheat on me with my best friend or whatever the storyline is. So the collagen and the glow and my hair.
Speaker 3: He is in. Speaking of witches cursing people, whatever the drunk witch did to Gavin, she reversed did to Kyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a wine hag that cursed him, But it was a blessing.
Speaker 3: On accident maybe because like you shouldn't give like that ability to drink and party and never sleep and do drugs and work out somehow at six in the morning all the time.
Speaker 1: To that guy. But we did.
Speaker 3: It's incredible.
Speaker 1: I'm blown away at the stamina. You know, we discussed before the MIC's heated up. We're Jews. So when I see a blonde stout man drinking as much as he does, doing the drugs that he does, the thought of getting up at six and six o'clock in the morning to work out after a RESTful night of sleep sounds exhausting to me. Dylan, he has a six's.
Speaker 3: It makes no He eats chips in the in the kitchen by himself.
Speaker 1: I know I am thirty five. When I am forty, I'm going to have hospice ward energy levels I don't know.
Speaker 2: So I'm here at fifty eight telling you I haven't worked out since Reagan was so again, Kyle, not all heroes were capes, and he just he's won me over and listen, we know he's a sweet guy. You can just tell that in the interactions with Mandy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know he's just the sweetest.
Speaker 2: I mean now, I mean, now, that's all that matters is now he.
Speaker 1: Slipped into just the most unbelievable pr trampoline, and it's because his ex wife is really that disgusting of a human being, despicable.
Speaker 2: The only way he was going to come back was this one of badillion scenario. And I think that's part of the reason he's sweet to her, because he's like, I owe you my life, right he does. And he ought to go on that double date with Sally Cars at least he could do.
Speaker 3: I mean, also, I love him and Sally. I think that would be such a great runaway. Do it? Why not go for it? She's she's gorgeous, she has her ship together. She would probably.
Speaker 1: No like she she like has her own she's legit. Yeah, she's crazy though. Start spreading