Speaker 1: It's nice eyes, Dan Ray, I'm going razy Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you very much. As we move into the eleven o'clock our one subject that we haven't hit this week is the dust up that is going on between the presidential candidates and including the Biden administration on what has been going on with Helene and Milton. Now, I have watched this as carefully as I can, but I suspect I suspect some of you probably have watched it more carefully than me, And there's been a little bit of a firefight going on between the candidates as to whether or not the Biden administration has done a great job on either of both of these storms. So the jury is certainly still out on Milton, which just was hitting Florida this time last night. But there's some other questions about whether or not the Biden administration and has done a great job in North Carolina specifically both of these storms. Interestingly enough, all the experts said, okay, you know, Helene's going to be a horrific storm, and then they came along and they said that Milton is going to be worse than Helene. And by all the various gradations by all the measurements that the tidal surge of Helene was five to seven feet and Milton's going to be ten to twelve feet or whatever it was. And it looks to me, at least as I watch, and I try to watch as many various newscast during the day as I can, that Milton, although it certainly did a lot of damage. I don't know if you saw that video of a Tropicana Field where the Tampa Bay Rays have their home field, there's been If you're a sports fan, you know there's always been a lot of concern about the way that ballpark has been constructed. They have some some steel beams going across the ceiling of the ballpark, and sometimes players would hit baseballs and actually even in fair territory, which would hit one of the beams and instead of following the normal arc of a fly ball, it would end up hitting one of the beams and drop straight down. And they have all sorts of specific ground rules. Doesn't happen often, but it happens well enough often enough, so they do have ground rules. But did you see the picture of the roof of the stadium. It's a covered dome. It's a dome stadium, the Tropic Cana Dome, and the dome is just ripped off. So as we listened to some of the some of the politicians making their comments. For example, President Biden has been very proud of how he has handled and how his team has handled the response, specifically to Helene. And this is what he had to say. I'm going to have Dan or Rob who's ever in charge here play for me? Cut one bee. This is President Biden yesterday. For the last week I was.
Speaker 3: For the last week. My team has done everything possible to pay for the storm.
Speaker 2: Let me finish immediately.
Speaker 3: Approved emergency decorations in Florida and a seminole tribe in Florida. I also served search and rescue teams, water, food, power generators, ambulances to the region in my direction. Administrator Chris Well will be in the state Emergency Operations Center in Florida tonight. And Kamala and I are You're going to keep pressure around the company so prices stay stable on gasoline, flights and goods people need.
Speaker 2: President and Florida Governor DeSantis. The Vice president was upset that apparently Governor DeSantis had not taken some of her phone call and DeSantis basically said that he was dealing with the president, he didn't have to deal with the vice president. So this is well, this is DeSantis basically criticizing Vice President Harris. She sort of, I think, made the first comments that DeSantis had been uncooperative with her, And this is what Governor Desanta said in cut number ten.
Speaker 4: I heard what she said about Vice President Harris and the phone call.
Speaker 2: Did she ever get through you know, Brett?
Speaker 5: Like I said, my job is to marshal resources and work with everybody to have an effective response, and she thinks it should be about her. If I honestly thought that there was something to be gained, I would pick up the phone and call her. The fact of the matter is she has no role in this process. She's not part of the chain of command. I am working with President Biden and FEMA and our state and local partners, and we're getting the job done. She has never been interested in any of the storms we've had in the state of Florida for entire time as Vice president. Now she's out there attacking me because I'm not catering to her whims. All she's trying to do is inject herself to be a part of her political campaign. I don't have time for political games. We've got a job to do. We got people's lives on the line, and that is our sole focus.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: The President was asked about this by a reporter at the White House, and the President seemed seemed to support Desantus in this fight, which is particularly interesting, and that the vice president is involved in a presidential campaign to succeed President Biden. This is cut number three, Mister President.
Speaker 3: Does Governor de Santas need to take Vice President Paris's calls?
Speaker 2: Paul? I can tell you is that I'm talking to Government Santis.
Speaker 3: He's been very gracious, She's thank me for always done.
Speaker 7: He knows what we're doing.
Speaker 3: And I think, can you say that Florida has everything it needs for the storm?
Speaker 2: How is your call with nesson Yahu today?
Speaker 3: I didn't talk about the storm?
Speaker 2: So interesting. Interesting, President Biden in the dust up, and I think it's no more than a dust up between the vice president. Again within four weeks now of the election and Governor DeSantis seemed to support Governor DeSantis And from a sort of from a political intrigue point of view, that seems to be a little discordant with what I would assume the President would do. I would think that he would he could have said that, you know, DeSantis was gracious and cooperative as he as I think he implied, and I actually said he was gracious. But I would have expected the President to have said something similar about the Vice president, that the vice president is working very closely with us here at the White House, and she's in constant contact or whatever, constant communication and has been a very supportive I just felt it was an odd comment by the president, or a lack of comment by the president. And my instinct tells me that maybe the relationship between the current president, the vice president, the vice president who wants to be the future president maybe is a little cooler than we were led to believe. It just seems to me that that comment by President Biden was lacking in terms of a kind word about Vice President Harris. So I'm going to throw that open to you. What sort of impact do you think these two storms will have on the presidential election? Again, the election is less than four weeks away. I'm assuming that it's going to be difficult for some of these folks to get themselves pulled together, and maybe be prepared to vote, certainly if they had mail in ballots at home, those mail in ballots probably have been destroyed, as many of their homes have been as well. So whether has played a role in presidential elections, I think the one that had played probably the most significant role that I can think of lately was in twenty twelve Superstorm the and d Then New Jersey Governor Chris Christie was very happy, as he should have should have been as a governor, very happy to see then President Obama arrive in New Jersey in the wake of that storm. And many people felt that Chris Christy probably hurt the Romney campaign. I think the Romney campaign had hurt themselves badly before that. That's one thing I would give Christy a pass on. But how else would you expect a governor to greet a president when his state and his people were dealing with a major hurricane. So I don't know if this is any sort of a signal from President Biden that he's not happy with the consequences of him leaving the race, or better yet, being forced out of the race. Because I think he was forced out of the race, I assumed that it wasn't Vice President Harris who did that behind the scenes work. I know that it was Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, and we know all the story. They felt that Joe Biden couldn't win the White House in the wake of the debate in June in which he had had a rough night, and there's no doubt about that. But I just would love to know. I find it a little intriguing and I'd love to know what you think. Six one, seven, two, five, four to ten thirty. Those lines are fall six one seven, nine, three to one ten thirty. Be right back on knights. I filled these lines up and we can talk a little politics here on a Thursday night at eleven o'clock. This race is now less than four weeks away. The election, I should say, is less than four weeks away. And I'd love to know if you feel that the ground is shifting in any direction, or just feel free to to pick up on the impact that these storms, two big storms may have on states like Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, that southeastern quadrant of the United States. My name is Dan Ray. This is Nightside. Will be right back.
Speaker 1: Give us a call now back to Dan ray Lie from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: I also particularly tonight one to express our concern, the Nightside team's concern for everyone in the path of either one of these storms. It seems to me unfair that you have two of these. I think it's unfair that you have one of them, but particularly unfair that you have two of them back to back. And if you happen to be listening tonight in Florida or Georgia, or North or South Carolina or Tennessee, uh, and you're able to give us some indication as to one what the circumstances are like on the ground. And obviously, the worst the storm hit your neighborhood, the less likely that you're listening. But if you are, we'll put you to the top of the call list, that's for sure. And I'd also love to know are you satisfied with the response? And if you are listening tonight, have you had enough response? Obviously, people, it depends upon where you are, and there are some places which will not recover for weeks or months. There are some places where recovery may be simpler. But I'd just love to hear from anyone out there who is within the storm area, and the number is six one, seven, nine, ten thirties. So we can almost leave those those lines open if you will like. At six one, let me go to John up in he Hipton Beach, New Hampshire. John, welcome back. How are you serving?
Speaker 6: I'm doing fine? Man on mutual friend of ours Mark who used to call you from New Hampshire and I was in Punta in Florida. I know that, Yeah, Texa. He texted me today. He lost his car, his boat's, his boats survived, he survived. He's probably looking at possibly five thousand dollars in damage a churn swoln cover. But he uh, he did it through it. I toil with the idea of voting for Governor DeSantis several months ago when he was obviously in the running. I ended up staying with mister Trump. But I don't think words can adequately adequately just express my admiration at the efficiency that this gentleman has done and back to back disasters. He is a man in the moment he gets the job done. I remember, Heck are two thousand and eight ice storm in New Hampshire when I lived in Newmarket, we were without power for five days, and yet he's now taken on two direct hits to a state millions of people, not New Hampshire numbers, and he's got the power back on. I am deeply disturbed for a lot of reasons. But regarding your specific topic, Dan, that you know Kamala Harris would inject herself into this discussion. Governor de Santas at the nail on the head. She's a vice president. She has no specific role in this, whether you know, come hither or whatever, So she's the one playing politics. It is the height of hutzbut in audacity for her to even mention otherwise, she's obviously not competent. I'm starting to get the idea, Dan, that is the proverbial question was prose to her? Who's buried in Grant's tomb? She would struggle with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me just say, if I can for a second, I'm a fan of Governor DeSantis. I've had him on my show this year twice, and I felt that frankly, and I still question whether or not Donald Trump can win a national election. I think the fact that it's this close at this point, when all of the issues are I think should be trending towards the Republican may suggest that he is not capable of winning a national election. I've never had Donald Trump on my show, and I've never invited Donald Trump on my show, but I did have Ron DeSantis on twice, and I found it to be very engaging. We talked sports as well as politics, and I had seen him function previously in storms down in Florida and was always impressed, and I was impressed today. He's all business. He gets out there. He wants people to know what's going on. I would love if he was the governor Massachusetts, and because I would, I would feel very confident that he has shown. Now maybe Governor Healey when we hit a big snowstorm next winter, she'll do a great job. But we haven't had during Governor Healey's term a weather issue of any magnitude. But I know that Governor DeSantis would handle it and handle it well and with a plumbs as he has. So I join you. And it's too bad that more Republicans didn't take a closer look at him, not only as a potential nominee, but as their potential nominee in twenty twenty four, because I think at this point, if DeSantis was the national nominee, I think this race would not even be close.
Speaker 6: I believe he'll know, regardless of who wins, in the White House in a few weeks. I think he's poised to be twenty twenty eight regardless. To answer, also to address before I go to address your question, you alluded to it before the think about about Biden again, there's no one who has the least less less respect for his ability to do the job than I do. And I know I stand with millions, but I believe what's playing out is whatever which Biden has still in him. He's got to be bent that we did not act like Americans when he did win the primary, the elect the electors were in his box, and yet behind the scenes so flagrantly, so obnoxiously, and we all know there's no secret that o'biden did not, did not and does not care for Biden. He's got to be in the White House again with whatever he has left mentally, with mental acuity and rightfully so, he's got to be bent that he's, you know, a dead man walking because the job was literally taken from him. I'm sure he has to these and despise you know Tamlo, because I know that he would.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest with you, John, I don't know that he would have that feeling to us her because I don't think she was part of the Palace coop. I don't want to sound like I'm defending Kamala Harris. I don't think she was part of the Palace coup. She may have been the beneficiary of the Palace coup, but I think the Palace coup was Pelosi, Schumer and maybe Biden behind the scenes, I mean to be real honest with you, and maybe President President Obama. Behind the scenes. Maybe President Obama thought to himself, hey, look, I had two terms. This guy just had a debate that showed that he's very vulnerable in November, and I want I don't think he can get two terms. You know, maybe that's what he was thinking.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking to ascribe ulterior motives to anyone, and certainly not the vice president. But it could be now that Joe Biden does think, you know what, I could have won this race. I could have won this race and now being asked to step aside, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if if Joe Biden had Joe Biden was saying to him, we never should have got out. But I think the pressure on him was immense to get out.
Speaker 6: I have to to wrap this up, Dan, I would respectfully disagree with you. I don't believe I don't believe there's any chance in hell that whoever there is, it's nefarious. It's a subterfusion. Never we're never gonna know who actually was doing the machinations behind you know, the curtain. But I find it hard.
Speaker 2: To Schumer is who it was. Believe me it was Pelosian Schumer.
Speaker 6: All right, even if I sign off on that, I'll sign off on that, Dan. You know, but my point was going to be, there's no way that these individuals, whether it's Pelosi and Schumer or somebody else or conglomerate, would have would have put it in motion without first asking the person that they were gonna hand pick, going hey, we're gonna do this. You are going to sign off on it, and you will take it when we give it to you. Can you imagine the nightmare if again take come out of the equation, mister mister z X. They did what they did, then they went to the candidate, and they said, you know what, I'm not confident. I'm not comfortable doing that. I don't think you should have done it to the guy. I'll wait my turn in twenty eight. So I really think and.
Speaker 2: Again, maybe a big a person, uh, you know, a person with more integrity might have done might have said that, might have said, Hey, he picked me as vice president. I was on the political scrap heap and he resurrected my career. I owe it to him not to be the person that steps in that sound. That's a pretty good point. I'll give you that.
Speaker 6: Okay, fair enough, Dan, Hey, and't closing.
Speaker 2: You know. P. T.
Speaker 6: Barnum had a great quote, no one everyone broke under estimating the ignorant city American people. And I'm going to turn sixty in two weeks. So I've been around, I've voted, I've lived this life in this country. I have had reasonable disagreements with the Democratic Party. That's the way this country is. I'm a Republican. I feel this way. You're a Democratic feel that way. It's not that way anymore, Dan. And this is what I mean when someone who backs up the most ridiculous policies as funding for transgender inmates, you know, for housing illegal immigrants when their first priority is an American Native people and getting the money funneled to them sooner rather than later. Then we just don't have a policy disagreement, Dan, we have a disagreement over who are you as a human being? And at the end of the day, what do you really want for this country? Do you really have the country's best interest at heart? Because my humble opinion, again closing, you can't espouse what she has brought forth and say you have America in its best interest. Back in the day, Kennedy, Nixon, LBJ, whatever they disagreed, I got that that's what makes politics great. It was that I want best for the country, and I think if we do it this point.
Speaker 2: But John, look, look, John, we've gone on along here. You can make You've made a good political speech. But the fact of the matter is that the polls right now, and maybe the polls will be wrong, show this as a very tight race that will be decided by a few voters in any of seven states. And always give the possibility that the other person is not a bad person. They just see things differently than you see them. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Quite well taken. I'm gonna let you go. Hey, I made a promise to Mark what he texted me, I extend his hello to you. He's doing well, he said. When he gets back on his feet, he'd love to call you and tell him about his horrific experiences under Florida. And to wrap this up, definitely, Since I've turning sixty October twenty ninth, I've enjoyed listening to you. I'll continue listening to you. I want to bring my sixtieth year into this great land of ours listening to a guy like you, Dan, So all the best you take care, Thanks, I.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it right back at you. Give our best to Mark too as well. Okay, good night. Here comes the eleven thirty news right here on nightside. We will get more phone calls between now and eleven and you can see it's kind of a political hour, but it's also one hour that talks about a little bit of the infighting within the Democratic Party. And I'm just was I've found the comments by the president to be curious. Maybe you didn't straighten me out. If you like this one line open it is six, one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty we'll be right back on Nightside after the news break.
Speaker 1: Night Side with Dan Ray. I'm telling you Bzy Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's keep rolling here, going back to the calls we're going to go to in Edinborough, Eric next to nice right ahead.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dan, thank you for taking my call. I just wanted to uh point out something I think that's important. So when you mentioned kind of you know, with Kamala Harris, uh, you know, wanting to make the phone calls to Ron de Santez, by all means maybe you know, deep down the side she does as a genuine concern and so on and so forth, and she wanted to do the courteous thing. But I mean all of her well, anecdotally from my perspective, all of her political actions are out of kind of misplaced. I'll give you an example. If you look back August twenty twenty one, she was in Vietnam, you know, as a you know, traveling on you know, on behalf of the United States, and she actually laid flowers and took pictures near a memorial that was erected in honor of the the to me is that shot down John McCain's plane. So she has not a good look.
Speaker 2: That wasn't a good look. I don't recall that. But if that's true, that's like being in the anti aircraft seated the anti aircraft gun.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, no, this certainly was most absolutely happened. I mean, if you go, if I believe, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not disputing you, I'm not disputing. I'm just saying it would look.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a good look. I think, you know, I've paid attention to to the you know, to American politics, you know, in that regard. I mean, and she's kind of been out of sight, out of mind, you know, as vice president. I mean, I mean there's been a lot of you know, her name has not been associated with a lot of the things that have you know, occurred in the under the Bidens administration. But for her to just emerge, it's so it's so inorganic and obvious. And and I mean even when she was speaking to Stephen Colbert the other night and also on some Milk Toast you know, left leaning you know, you know, political podcast.
Speaker 2: She did, Yeah, she did. She did. Stephen Colbert, who I think is probably the dullest man on television. She did.
Speaker 4: I agree with that, but he but but he is the man that has that slot on television.
Speaker 2: So no, no, no, absolutely, it's it's not a number one slot, but but it's it's his slot. And then I'll be finished. Give me finish, Eric if I could. I'm not going to cut you off, man, I'm not going to cut you off. You know my style. Okay. I just wanted to say she also did an interview with Howard Stern, and she was under view. I mean she was not going to get any tough questions from any of those individuals. Okay, I mean she was on with she was on with Colbert. Yet let me let me play one just to back up what you're saying. Okay, here we go. This is cut number fifteen yesterday. This is Come on Harris with Stephen Colbert, the dullest man on nighttime television. One of the old saws is they just want somebody they can have a beer with.
Speaker 6: So would you like to have a beer with me?
Speaker 4: So I can tell people what that's like.
Speaker 9: Okay, this was now we asked ahead of time because I can't just.
Speaker 4: Be given a drink to the vice president.
Speaker 2: I says, as you asked for Miller highlight.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious Okay, the last time I had beer was at a baseball game with Dougs.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's like the beautiful city of Milwaukee.
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 2: So, boy, if that won't make her make you vote for Kamala Harris, I don't know what will.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 4: Also, yeah, especially considering that purportedly she's supposed she's supposed to be in the according to her, you know, if you take a look at her senate when she was campaigning where she senator, she she kind of campaigned on that note that she was in recovery. So I mean people that are in recovery from substance abuse.
Speaker 2: Recovery from what. I never heard that recovery from what. I don't know.
Speaker 4: She's in recovery from cocaine and alcohol abuse. I mean, it's pretty much I.
Speaker 2: Never heard that. I Again, that's what I'm going to challenge. I think I think I would have heard that one, to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: No, if you take a no, take a close look at at when she was run, you know, as running you know, a local level as a senator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, Eric, that one is. That one's below the belt. So I'm just going to challenge it I'm not going to fight John, And if you want to keep talking about it, I'm going to move on. What nobody else do you want to say?
Speaker 4: No, No, I just I just want to say that, you know, it's just so, it is blatantly, it's it's it's just a it's you know, an ill placed opportunity, you know for someone she made a very ill placed attempt, you know, obviously, you know, opportunistic attempt at trying to get her name associated with something to do with like the recovery of efforts in Florida based on a hurricane. And and really that's that's that's.
Speaker 2: Something we could that's something we can, we can agree upon. Eric, I got to run here where I got the phone lines of backed up. I'm sorry. I appreciate your call, but I've never heard anything about her being in any sort of recovery, never heard it at all. Thanks, good night. Let's go to Will in Long Island.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Will, Hey, Dan, So, I think Kamala Harris and it's not just all democrats I say this about, but her in particular. She is, in my opinion, okay, just a despicable opportunists.
Speaker 4: And I've always.
Speaker 2: Thoughts you're not going to vote for her, if can I make that again?
Speaker 9: You know I'm not voting for her. But when she was called up on the District Court of uh for for putting Lion informants on the stand during Johnny Backer trial, everything she has done, you know, going out and putting people in jail for smoking marijuana, and then going out and saying she bought pot from Snoop Dogg and all, just everything she does. She is just a despicable opportunist. Okay, you know.
Speaker 2: Your characterization that I will let in, but I'm not going to let in that she's in some sort of recovery.
Speaker 9: I don't know recovery. I'm not going to talk I'm not going to talk about her relationships that people talk about.
Speaker 4: I don't even have to go to those jases.
Speaker 9: I can use well documented flip flops and policy positions and just everything that she has gone back and forth on because this is the type of person she is. And now here you're out there, you're bashing Governor DeSantis during what has to be absolute mayhem for this guy. Okay, two catastrophes, millions of people suffering, and you're out there asking him on the view, and you're just just an awful, despicable human being. And it's just showing through. And if this doesn't play out, if the American people can't see this, she wants a phone call from DeSantis for what so you can help him mess the state up like you help mess up the border.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's okay. End of the speech. Here's my question, will Okay, My question is if she's such a bad candidate, if she is so clearly disingenuous as you suggest. We all know that when she was a senator from California running for the White House, she was opposed to fracking. Now she's a nominee and she needs Pennsylvania desperately, she's okay with fracking. I mean, we know that she talked a lot about gender surgery for prison inmates on the taxpayer's dime. We're not hearing much about that anymore, so we get all of that. My question is, as a if she's such a flawed candidate, which I don't disagree with you, how come Donald Trump's not leading my ten.
Speaker 9: Points because the only thing and I was with you on this page when you when we were talking about this earlier in the year. Okay, I'm a Desantus fan. I'm a I'm a Tim Scott fan. Okay. The only thing, like people thought that they needed Donald Trump to win this election wrong. As a matter of fact, the only thing Donald Trump mobilizes more than his base is opposition. Okay, you're seeing anybody but Trump votes. You're seeing people come out.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 9: I gotta be honest.
Speaker 4: With you, if if if.
Speaker 9: Joe Biden didn't wasn't losing in the polls as bad as he did in the debates, if he wasn't losing in the polls, they would still be out there making excuses for him, Just like morning Joe said two weeks before he said you got to get rid of him, he said, this is the best version of Biden we've ever seen.
Speaker 2: If you look at that debate performance as a as an anomaly, it was so bad that people said that's it, it's over. You know, he may have just had a bad night.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know. It's funny though it wasn't much worse than not only the way he governed for three and a half years, it wasn't much worse than the primaries. During those debates when he was out there saying, oh, just turn the record player on and looking like he got knocked at right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought the I thought that the one on one with Donald Trump, and I watched it, and I commented that night he looked lost. I mean it almost he lost.
Speaker 9: He lost the election on the same way that he could lose this election anybody but Donald Trump. And the only thing Donald Trump is the only one standing in his own way, from the horrible debate performance to the idiotic things that he says. I mean, listen, they have. You would think during that debate, Kamala Harris painted the picture, you would have thought Donald Trump was in the White House for the passed three and a half years messing.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you Will, Okay, she did a great job on that debate against Donald Trump and Ronald Trump, who decided as opposed to being disciplined, decided to talk about patient immigrants eating dogs and cats, which is shown to be not true.
Speaker 9: You can say that she did a great job. I see things a little differently.
Speaker 2: She had all her question will Will. When I said she did a great job, I'm not saying that that she now is on the level of Abraham Lincoln. All I'm just saying is she knew what her answers were. She stuck with her answers. She was disciplined. And as Donald Trump on that debate, you know when they had the two camera shots and she could look at him and have this look like, what the heck are you talking about? Very effective just as it was as was it was destructive of Tim Walsh. Rather Tim Walls. Tim Wallah looked like Don Rickles. He he had this here in the headlight, looks this.
Speaker 9: Donald Trump was so ill prepared for that debate that any one could have beaten him.
Speaker 2: Whose fault was that? Whose fault was that?
Speaker 9: Donald Trump's fault? Because no one can prepare this man, no one. He won't listen to anyone.
Speaker 2: He was prepared for Joe Biden. No, wasn't he He was prepared anyway. Hey, well, I'm way past.
Speaker 4: He was prepared for that.
Speaker 9: Joe Biden was drooling on himself. He just said so, by your own admission, the first ever debated Joe Biden, Biden never imploded.
Speaker 2: He just sat back and he was smart enough or prepared enough to sit back and watch Joe Biden drew.
Speaker 9: That's the first time he debated Joe Biden. He looked like an imbecile back in twenty two.
Speaker 2: Terrible debater in twenty.
Speaker 4: Horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Hey, well I gotta go, man, I'm way past my break. I gotta go. Okay, we'll talk again, Thanks very much. To take a quick break. We got Joe, Chris and John gonna get him all in, no matter what.
Speaker 1: Now Back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, I have five minutes to get three all saying, Chris be advised. Go ahead, Chris, welcome next on night Side. Chris isn't able to put him on hold. Okay, we'll put Chris on hold if he's done. That's fine. Joe in Boston, Joe, we gotta be quick, my friend, how are you tonight?
Speaker 7: I'm good, even down my brother.
Speaker 10: I love you.
Speaker 6: That's his first and foremost.
Speaker 4: That's what I want to say.
Speaker 2: And then you right back at you. But that's not good about you any more time tonight, Hey Joe, how are you?
Speaker 10: I instead of listening a little while to go in, I think that you might.
Speaker 4: Be all over the place. There was a guy.
Speaker 7: That was on the bone a little what maybe before the second break? Yeah, and he was right on the point these people are trying to your everything.
Speaker 10: In the wrong direction. And uh, for some reason, I just heard the last of it. I gotta be out front with you, and.
Speaker 4: I thought that you felt for it.
Speaker 10: Dan, Okay, Kamala Harvey doesn't have a clue all that's going on in the United States of America.
Speaker 6: It's just a.
Speaker 10: Worst snat that the big media, big pharma is trying.
Speaker 7: To push on all of us.
Speaker 10: It is up to us.
Speaker 4: To see the truth in the middle of.
Speaker 10: The huge clouds that they are throwing up in front of us.
Speaker 6: That's all that I want to say, Dan.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you said it. I think you said it well to be really honest with you, and again, it's up to people to decide. At the same time, my position was really simple, Joe, and that is that she may just have a different view of the world. You and I might disagree with her view, but I don't want to ascribe bad motives to people, because I don't want them to describe bad bad motives to people who disagree with them either. The country has to come together at some point, and I'm hoping that whoever wins, we can come together. You know, I will. I will vote just like you'll vote. But I desperately want to see this country come back together. We're two divided right.
Speaker 10: Absolutely is going to be my present.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's exactly, Joe. I gotta get I gotta get one. I hate to cut you off because you're my best one of my best friends. You know that I will let you to go tonight, but we will talk longer the next time.
Speaker 4: Okay, I just got to tell you that I love you.
Speaker 2: Right back at you, Joe, Thank you so much, my friend. Talk to you later. John and Boston. John, we're going to be tight on time. You got the final word.
Speaker 8: Tonight, Jennis. I wanted to mention Kamala Harris. She's like a teenager demanding the Santis didn't speak to her. I mean he he was dealing with a crisis situation where people are in grave danger. Here he is the middle of stop. He doesn't need to talk to her. It doesn't show maturity on her pot And also, Joe Biden is the hurricane before the eighty second year born was two hundred miles away from Ashville, North Carolina. Dan and the Hunter first year but was three hundred miles away. He took days to call those helicopters in from the eighty second year born to rescue people that were on their roofs. They were elderly people in their in their homes up to chest deep water. That is not leadership. That is definitely not leadership.
Speaker 2: I don't know it was his call. I would assume that what he would say is to the military, get your butts over and do whatever whatever you can do, do what you're supposed to do. That's all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 8: No, I agree, but Joe Biden's commander in chief, and under title ten, he was the one.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, the buck stops here. Harry Truman said, the buck stops here. Okay, I'm with you exactly.
Speaker 8: And then come on, she scrambled dicks. She never answers the question. The media never follows up with her with a question that she answers, and so, well, what do you mean by that? They never question again. They just let this stuff go by.
Speaker 2: All right, you got the find John. You always call late, and you've got the final word of the night successfully. But I'm flat out of time, so I gotta let you go, buddy. You know that, Thank you, John, you got the final word. We're done for the night. We're back tomorrow night. I will do a night's Side postgame in a couple of minutes on night Side with Dan Ray. Check me out if you like. Again. Thoughts and prayers to all the folks who are affected by either one of these storms, Helene or Milton. My name's Dan Ray. Thank you, Rob, Thank you Dan, thank you, Marita. Back tomorrow night. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's what my pal Charlie Ray is, who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's where all your pets are who were passed. They loved you when you love them, I do believe you'll see them again. See again tomorrow night on Nightside. Thank you so much for listening and calling.