Speaker 1: You're listening to the major pod Network, the only place where your favorite toy store, bar, arcade, and arena are all on the same block. Scratch that major itch.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the Major Wrestling Figure podcast and you have been lied to your whole life.
Speaker 1: Join me.
Speaker 2: EC three is I take your Demi god host hero Matthew Cardona into the narrative. Visit www dot freethanarrative dot com and order today free the narrative where Matthew Cardona joins me to take back control, fight for freedom, and find his purpose.
Speaker 1: Through the narrative. You may find the whole purpose too, said Justice Smug that I didn't never know existed. Ever, it's awesome. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you this.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be the one of the drunkest podcasts we've done a long time.
Speaker 1: Horrendous.
Speaker 3: I'm already feeling it.
Speaker 1: I'm not so I might need to order food risk we should?
Speaker 4: You have a Taco Bell burrito in my rental car outside?
Speaker 1: What's the late night uber eats look like? Find out pizza? Probably I don't want to do that. Let's look so I have a lot of weekly purchases. You guys said you don't. But let's talk about pe officer second tomorrow. If I'm in a big commercial, that's why we're here, that's why we're here. And look at the pool. My brains overflowing it for us. I did. I started filling it up earlier, and then I forgot. We went to dinner and he just left the toes in there. Yeah, but it's fine. It's fine to the brim. It's literally if you jump in and.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Every week we give away a T shirt to somebody who's the hashtag made you a little shot me your PBR. I'm gonna take a shot. I'm my strongest altzer. Oh yeah, to do is just take a funny picture or video whatever. This week, our good friend Mary Kate. Did you see what she did? She went all out like the red, Red Blue Zubas and drinking major PBR.
Speaker 6: She went full nineteen ninety five s Man, so d freedom, hands down winner.
Speaker 1: So listen to this bare minimum style. So I've been like, so listen, I love pars and T's, but to place an order it's like kind of annoying. I love to death. The pop ups on that website are horrendous. So like I was a little behind on placing the order. So I was like four weeks behind on the shirts, and I was like, this is gonna take me at least a half hour to do. I said, de Freedom, here's the password for here's my PayPal password, order the shirts. Get two shirts for yourself. Do it? Tell me what you do. I changed a password. That's something ship. Actually, you know what, I.
Speaker 6: Broskiping me up today at the airport. I said, dude, I just had a that's so brosky moment. I'm like ashamed of myself. I was very excited this morning because I realized my flight what time it was. I was like, oh, I can take Mackenzie to school still, So I took her to school and went straight to.
Speaker 1: LaGuardia, got on my flight.
Speaker 6: I park like I park like near the wrestling universe, and I Uber because it is easier my flight home.
Speaker 1: JFK.
Speaker 6: So it defeats the whole purpose. I has to take this like Uber the wrong way. I'm like, that's a broski thing I just did to myself.
Speaker 1: I never do sh like that. All right, So weekly purchases, do you want to just start with super Gabby? Wait? Wait?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, wait superb Okay, okay, yeah, so you went and we're gonna we're gonna spoil those Okay.
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 1: This is what I bought a Gabby. It's a din bro.
Speaker 6: Gabby's is unexplainable. It's not a real it's not from earth. The whole situation and everything goes on.
Speaker 1: So today was a little wild because he had his new business partner.
Speaker 6: Defining moments resume a seven Macho Man custom dink like it's just all like, it's just right.
Speaker 1: Like the green card Adam baumb me in on car Christian and Johnny go Gata.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it doesn't make any sense, but I got this custom one of one Gabby made dink.
Speaker 4: If you're watching a Patreon for by the way, you're seeing this dink. It's headless.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: This is in the vlog, so it's gonna be right there by the way, speaking again five bucks.
Speaker 1: Gabby was dressed as like, dude, I don't don't don't run that for the blog because that's like it's.
Speaker 6: He didn't even know I was coming. So this is real life, like it wasn't like stage stuff wild man.
Speaker 1: So we got a bunch of things there.
Speaker 4: Bersky so I pitched this, actually pitched to Ethan Page today. I think you should do a similar thing double vlog. You take Ethan Page to Gabby's.
Speaker 1: I would do that, okay, yeah, yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: He was totally in on it.
Speaker 4: He's like, this guy's wild. I'm like, Bro, I can't even explain it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he like exceeded my expectations for the worst person big time.
Speaker 1: Has never seen one of his lugs, right, not really yet, but he's out of his mind.
Speaker 6: I just don't want to understand how it exists. Bro, he's hanging out with It's him and three other dudes. There's not a chair in sight there. This's not temperature controlled, climate controlled storage.
Speaker 1: Unit in the middle of Orlando. It doesn't make any sense. That's what I'm like, what are you guys doing? There was a a I think it was a Rye back paper bw TLC.
Speaker 6: There's a mini a mini fridges that have waters in it, which I was blown away by. Other than that, he had a tois r us shopping a shoot.
Speaker 1: Toys Rush from Toys Rush. That was pretty cool edition really yeah, oh man, So let's talk about what we got from there today.
Speaker 4: Hold on, real funny too when you think about it. When Broski started to bring Gabby up, the story was always, yeah, this guy he's got a storage. Oh, he's trying to sell his collection.
Speaker 6: He's mentioned it to me. He said, what name of price for the whole thing? He's dead, he said, So that's still on the table. Also, the one thing I have to defunk about Broski, it's beyond safe. He's always actually like he's gonna get bugged or like shot or something.
Speaker 1: But you never know when it's going to be the day. I don't think so at all. Man. No, I had like no feeling like that at any point. Well, because you had me there. Oh oh big nick age, beat up guys, my backup. Now, Wow, imagine going there alone. No, I don't even know. I don't know. I still think it's a dangerous. No, we got I picked this up, and this is gonna be I don't know if there's gonna be the start of a collection. This is something I saw you grab and I said, I won't even ask. I want him to explain my podcast WWF Attitude Racing. It's just this little like race car. But what I liked about it as a mini teeny tiny bone cruncher Rock thing.
Speaker 6: I kind of we've talked with a few times. I kind of want the Summer some ninety eight one because it's like we were there.
Speaker 1: I feel like, I feel like these are Jacks, and that's clearly supposed to be a bone cruncher. It's not Jack's. It is Jacks. Yah. So I feel like I gotta go and find out who else there is. Yeah, I kind of think I don't think there's anything else. Well, I gotta get them.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 6: This is because there's an attitude one, I mean eight like this. I feel like there's several that come with Austin.
Speaker 1: Actually, well, I got to track them down look for the real race car on TV. So I'm gonna have to get these. And it says Bonus w F Collector figure, so it counts as a figures Jacks. That's clearly like a fully loaded style, So I'm gonna have to get it. Oh my bro, holy shit, that's not the real checklist. You sure? I don't think collect them all? And there's twenty three cards okay, but there's no figures. It's only Austin and Rock. But they're all the same. I'm pretty sure. Okay, we'll find out.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty surely there's only an Austin and Rock figure. I don't think I'm not getting every car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's okay, Okay, that made me feel better. Another thing I got.
Speaker 6: This is interesting, current current fad we talk about VHS is oh dude, he.
Speaker 1: Goes yo, he goes, you won't be HS. He goes, you won't be Jess. I got I got VHS. Bro. He points to this giant stack. It's like his childhood tapes that he taped, like stuff.
Speaker 7: With you won't be You don't think I got B's like ki, it's like like written on in sharpie, like what it is?
Speaker 3: Like what's the value of a Gabby tape?
Speaker 1: V five of ninety eight Rumble WrestleMania fourteen, Summer Slam ninety eight, Kinglerins series. So I do want Summer Slam ninety eight. I don't want this version of it, but I feel like why not have both that they're right here. I want the regular version.
Speaker 6: Of some oftime from this path, but that's also going to be like not edited, and you don't blurt out you know how many of these there were in.
Speaker 1: There, like at least five because I dropped on him like, oops, I'm gonna get another one, and I'm which one should I choose him? I was like looking at four different ones. Bro, I want the ship out of that tomorrow if we go, we're gonna go. We gotta pick that up from Super Gabby. Another thing I got, I've been talking about these a lot, these grudge match figures for the card inside.
Speaker 3: He's cutting me with his arm hair.
Speaker 1: The Rockets coach Boston. I already have the figures. I just want the card that's inside. I've been collecting all the comedy. You could do a lot of like loose see bone crunches.
Speaker 6: It would be like pretty impressive. I think we should order because we're down to just Wendy's taco bell and.
Speaker 1: Wah wah here. We don't have food here, no pizza. I didn't even see that, baby Baby.
Speaker 3: Let's take a pause for the cause.
Speaker 1: And the last thing I got, Super Gabby. This is an interesting piece. Yeah, okay, so normally this is a mess up. So why would I get this, Because like I'm so deep in the bone crunching game, especially like the I don't want every error or at all because there's so many errors. But like the series one Era of errors, if that makes sense. It was wild. So here's this is a very rare piece. This is the Survivors Series four pack. I got this for Christmas ninety six. It's a Series one Sean Michael's legend and a green repaint of the Ultimate Water. But what makes this so unique is that gold does if you look carefully, Mark, look at his arms. He has razor ramone arms.
Speaker 6: So like he doesn't have gloves, and the silver just like eventually just fades into his arm.
Speaker 3: It's like, God, he looks like a gorilla. Like the arms are way too big.
Speaker 1: I also have a gold dust where he has Undertaker's arms, so it looks like it makes sense with the gloves. But he has like the cut sleeves on top. So now that a packaging. It's so like, so what are you gonna do with this? I'm gonna let it breathe and take the gold dust out, and.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna do with the rest?
Speaker 1: The work can flip for a lot of money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Warriors Dylan might need that. He might well, he might have got the wrestling universe with us, but it might not have been the best shape.
Speaker 3: I have been really itchy for some bone cruncher.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't know how you have it. This is I do you know what's weird?
Speaker 6: I you know, I talked about last week with that any doc and Wrestling Dark Side of the Ring about.
Speaker 1: Warrior, and then I listened to like a follow up podcast about it. I was just very enthralled with everything.
Speaker 6: I'm blown away that we got any Warrior merchant that ninety six run much less two figures.
Speaker 1: Well that's all we got, It's just the two.
Speaker 6: But think about that, like you got I got the same as you. I got this for Christmas ninety six. He's gone in June ninety six.
Speaker 1: Right, But this was planned before obviously do you think they.
Speaker 6: Would be able to like especially what was going on and like potential lawsuits and stuff and stuff that did happen to me.
Speaker 1: I thought it was mind blowing that It's a shame because the prototype you can see the back here the box of what the series two words something is way better. But way too many deco hits for ninety six, bro. But what I love about this that even says it it's like Ultimate Warrior has some exclusive to this collection. Oh that's cool. Yeah, So it's such a to me as an iconic sept who will survive and it has like that ninety six styles.
Speaker 3: Look at that Warrior.
Speaker 1: The thing I listened to is like that Warrior. The theory is that Warrior was literally.
Speaker 6: Using like WWF advince at the time to just launch the comic book, and he liked it. He had like no interest in like really doing anything, like you know, I just love I love this set one.
Speaker 3: It's a great set.
Speaker 1: It's a great set. So what do you get from from super Gabby?
Speaker 6: The only thing I really got I got a Kurt Hawkins sixty four because they're just like extinct, and I like having them. I'm out. I like I like having them as like a not really trade me. To be honest, I like it like as a gift for like a friends and family person that doesn't have it, and if they're like you know, they tell me that they need it or they're looking forward, I like to have it on hand.
Speaker 1: So that was nice.
Speaker 6: And then the other weird thing and had already kind of like thought of this those create do you remember like five years ago Mattel attempted those like custom wrestlers.
Speaker 1: Creative line.
Speaker 6: I was like, I randomly had this thought that I thought Mackenzie would think they're fun if like we played with them together. So we had Warrior and he had Hogan, like the box sets, and I was like, I want to grab these for like, maybe I won't give them to a right away and just kind of keep them for like a.
Speaker 1: Rainy day or something to do. Yeah, that sounds like I think she would get a kick out of it. I bought the Hogan because you can kind of make like a Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think that's the only redeeming thing to say about the entire line, right, Rosy a bears like a bear's Butt's fun some unreal stuff.
Speaker 1: Look it up pretty wild?
Speaker 3: Can I just bang out my thing real quick?
Speaker 1: Yes? Sure?
Speaker 4: So we went to the Forgotten Toy Box. No, I'm sorry, I forget what this is called. Uh it was a very awesome toy. We have a whole vlog on it ouch.
Speaker 1: Poor company did to the store, but they had they had.
Speaker 4: Very good prices. It was a super cool store. They were They had a lot of Lucy's but set up neat to like really look at. And uh, I just got a Black series boss. I'm into the Bounty Hunters. Yeah, I mean that thing goes for like one hundred and twenty dollars on eBay right now.
Speaker 1: And they redid it too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they had it for they had it for the re release goes for that much. Yeah, they had it for forty dollars, damn and fifteen percent off because the air conditioner was broken.
Speaker 1: The store love it.
Speaker 3: So I got so, I got a nice deal.
Speaker 1: That was the deal with Gabby's Man to be year round.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 3: I know for a fact.
Speaker 4: That I have more stuff at home, but I haven't been home in many days. So next week will be big.
Speaker 1: All right, So I'll you know, raffle, raffle, rattle through raffle. We're giving away Broski's purchasings.
Speaker 4: I'm looking right now, I'm looking at a stack of pops, and I could have sworn.
Speaker 1: We'll get there later. We'll get there. I could have sworn somebody was selling bro That pop wall, by the way in your room is bigger than I even remember. It's huge. It's like what you can get one fourth through room back. I know That's why I'm perching. Gotta go no, but it's.
Speaker 4: Per just been going on for Can you talk about the bone crunch the bone cruncher right beyond you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I have a list.
Speaker 4: Mark, okay, Well, for Cripe's sake, I've been trying to.
Speaker 1: Get Series one Superstar Series one signed in a Yellowpasca, pa Pin, I give you your Brett yellow. By the way, that's going to be awkward. No, I want everyone in yellow. I know. I feel like refuse it. I hope not. And Smart Mark over here he got gold Dust signed we FaceTime today. Gold is asking like what kind of signature I wanted? He was like nervous. I will say, I sent this to Mark in a lot better condition. We have a doo doo do doo and chocolate situation. That's Dylan probably just arrived, see Mark. As you can tell here, golds has the gloves you know, molded right right. But this is also so Mark, Thank you very much, and now I just need Kanick is getting my Brett Hart at the Wrestling Superstore Wrestling Superstore Universe, not Wrestling Superstore. And the same day Astell is getting Keith and Bruce Hart there. Oh yeah right, but thank you very much made me the gold Does I appreciate that? Yeah, I got the I had an opportunit need to talk to him a little bit about Uh. He doesn't collect toys per se, but he has nostalgic views on toys that he had when he was little. He was talking about evil Canievel toys, which, by the way, I didn't necessarily know that they existed, but they were in recent toy stores that I.
Speaker 4: Went to, and uh, but but it was interesting. I bet he had I'm not sure. But and then he looked at that. He was like, this was the first gold Dust figure. I was like, it was, yes, exactly, so it wasn't the first. Dusn't Yes, of course there's I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: What was cool about the goldst figure is not that Goldis wasn't the top guy. But the guys in series one are like undertakers sewn Michaels Brettheart Purple Dim because he was like the new and had the wig made a big deal for me. So Mark, thank you. I wrestled golds every day for a full year. I wrestled us and team.
Speaker 3: He didn't know who it was.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of things and I'll rattle through them. I'm into cards now.
Speaker 6: Dustin's the only guy I ever wrestled. We do the match. It would be a live event. I'd come back to the curtain and shake his hand. He's already showered and ready to go.
Speaker 1: He's gone. It's pretty unbelieved. Could travel like a two week EUAR being tour with just like a gear bag. No serious no, no, no checked bag and like I don't like usually if you have to, like a heel bus and baby bus going to the airport, I don't care where he was sitting on the bus. Would you get to the airport. He's the first and check he doesn't.
Speaker 6: I don't know, he doesn't. Yeah, every time you bought a plane, he's first. You're checking a bag, he's first, not chipping.
Speaker 1: This is real. The p s A card game is real. I'm getting itchy. I'm not doing braw because, like it's too risky to send it into my opinion, Like I don't trust myself. I can't unless you really do PSA, you pay for it. And I've been looking for this card. It's a Mikey Whipwreck w CW nineteen ninety nine autograph. The the mystique about this card is that Mikey I don't know if he got let go or what happened, but he never sent these cards back.
Speaker 6: There might be timeline wise that might be close to what happened. So Mikey actually he was given him and then he said, right, fuck this. Yeah, yeah, So Mikey actually.
Speaker 1: Gave me one of these cards in like two thousand and three, two thousand four. He's in my gear bag for years. But this is so. I was looking for one signed and then like so I put it on eBay and there was a PSA. I gotta get this. That's pretty cool action. I mean it is a Pop one right? No it's not. Is it a Pop one? I don't know who the hell? Maybe this is a Pop one? Hell else it's a nine Mike Whip Break ninety nine. And this is the old if you know anything about PSA, this is the old school PSA casing. So this has to be like four or five years old day that deck was telling me. So this got me it. Really, there's no difference. It's just no barcode to look it up easy, right, And that got me it? Well, who will I can't get like everybody, but like one of the guys I would have to get that's sick, is macho man Randy Savage? PSA PSA nine is a pop seven of this recording goes with the Mikey I'm blown away. That's even seven. Yeah, and this someone in our Facebook group offered this to me a couple of weeks ago for fifteen thousand dollars. Is it okay? I want it for like I want to say, twenty three hundred, baby, but a lot of bids. Yeah. I was very happy with this purchase. Man, that's crazy, And like, if a Hogan pops up, I'll get that, but I'm not trying to get anything else.
Speaker 6: I'm more we have to message Mikey, and he's not the best with like memory stuff.
Speaker 1: But like, why is there ninety nine on that his signature? He always puts that I don't know in the year. I think he's trying to make it because that's what he would have signed in ninety nine. You think that's what he did. Yes, I wouldn't double check that.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's what I mean because if that was packed pulled, then the whole Mikey story is like it can't be pack pulled.
Speaker 1: I guess it's Impopps spoil kip packpull. He's one of the guys that was not in the packs. But how do we know that? We just do. I don't know, we just do. It's weird thing. These well, now I took them out. I now have a safe in my house for my PSA cards because these are not display these like investments and you can't let like you don't like sunlight to hit them or like, yes, I'm able to put these back in my safe. Mark please.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like having a gold yeah, like not to that extent, but like a gold bar. Yeah, it's like you just kind of have it and take it out when you want and admire it. But really like that's it. It's not something display.
Speaker 1: Pieces by any means. Yeah, so that's really really cool. I got those. I got a lot of things this week. I said, I'm sorry, I'm gonna mark and I I'm done. Okay, I got that dink. You guys are staring at right, look at them.
Speaker 3: Next week, I'll have a big week.
Speaker 1: So I I Arcade. It came out a couple of months ago, but Retromania wasn't available for it. It finally came out this week. So as soon as it came out, I purchased it.
Speaker 6: Uh and then hyah, you're listening, please situate that crib bro thank you as soon as that.
Speaker 4: Big thank you to Johnny Clash Live eight gonna look extra special because Johnny Clash actually did all the entrance videos. Oh wow, yeah, big thanks to Johnny Clash.
Speaker 1: Whoa Clash.
Speaker 6: Actually, that's Mark's the biggest hard attack about every live show.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting there this weekend, I'm like, I can't believe I have to do all these entrance videos and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, you know what, I'm just going to song for everybody. Yeah, that's why we were talking to Clash edits uh Major.
Speaker 3: Major Land, but secretly, and it's the Green Heavy.
Speaker 1: Which is not on our network, but we're whenever. It's such bullshit she wants to she's building the braid on her back.
Speaker 4: Johnny Clashes to that yeah podcast on another network.
Speaker 1: He's gonna grab a shoot quit a shoot chop. So well he's getting like a triple painted that Major bid network, the Macardona for Major Land and Chelsea get like a quit that job game game marks, So I Rikade Retrolmanic came out, and then of course Mike and and John from from you know I Okay, they hit me up like oh why do you why do you pay for this? So the refunded me. So it's a weekly purchase that I got refunded. But I have it. That's nice. So and it's really good. It was super cool, Like we played it on Steam on our Twitch. It's not we should play it at it's incredible.
Speaker 4: Well, I played the ship on that game. I beat the game, really, I mean I beat the game as it was out. But I think they're going to continue to add The storyline is very incomplete. So you you beat the storyline and it's kind of like a pause. Comma, I'm so out.
Speaker 1: Of the game world. I don't even understand how it could like keep changing.
Speaker 3: Well they could they add patches to the game. Yeah, that's not the thing.
Speaker 1: No, then I don't know what you're talking about. It's great, all right. A couple other things, uh for f w F. By the way, those packages are coming out very soon. I will say this pro wrestling tease has the mave Unbrothers and Stuf. Oh we saw him in a card. We're waiting on fucking Zombie for the f w F pins. No cards that you didn't send person three days so superstar Sterling. I'm hoping we didn't get it done. The next month or so we'll have everything shipped. But one of the bundles we sold were special merch bundles with exclusive items, and Steven Hoser bought one piece of the apron and he was just selling it in the Facebook group. I was like, bye, serious, I saw him do this. Yeah, you did it. Yeah, we all signed it. The double main events. Cool piece, both bros.
Speaker 3: Cam'm sorry to tell you this, that's a fake. That's not my autograph.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, both both bears VSK. That's pretty cool. And he also threw in a bunch of bonus cards like a nine O two and oh a bunch of nine two O card. It was like five out of fifty card and then a couple of other things I got this week. I'm going to try to rattle through him. I ordered this from Hasbro Pols. I don't know what I'm doing with my Star Wars Black Series collection or my vintage collection. The Courage is coming soon. It's getting out of control.
Speaker 3: Can I buy them off?
Speaker 1: Can I happen? It's this giant like battle at indoor set. I love that. So it's like, you got what you gotta cut that list.
Speaker 4: Can we go to the droid shop tomorrow? By the way, can I can I make a droids droid?
Speaker 1: Because we need tickets to Disney? So it's like, what is what is happening right now? I love what? Yo? What? I have never seen a toilet this in my life. I didn't know how I could show this to people? What is this?
Speaker 3: Where did this come from?
Speaker 1: Yo? I'm blown away? Right from Hasbro Pulse? How do you get this thing on?
Speaker 3: This is a black series.
Speaker 1: Than one of those behind you? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: What is this I'm looking at here?
Speaker 1: Two? Wow? Pretty nut? This is something you think? I think I keep matting bonds.
Speaker 3: You can't open that. There's no point to open that, Like.
Speaker 1: This is insane, right, he's supposed to be Like that's.
Speaker 4: How he is, Yeah, because the e walk flies in the in the thing like he can't really hold on.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty incredible packaging job.
Speaker 3: That is the craziest packaging thing I've ever.
Speaker 1: Seen in my life, hands down. Damn it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm trying for some of the people listening, which is the majority.
Speaker 6: Of it's like a ringside jazz bears, Like I can't even explain even just said that there's.
Speaker 4: A sleeve over a box. It looks like a box. You take the sleeve off.
Speaker 1: Two three, three triangles connected to each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it and it creates like a diorama scene of the Battle for Indoor.
Speaker 1: Wow. Really cool, pretty pretty nuts. I love Star Wars figures uh so much that actually Star Wars and has Bro sent me another giant box?
Speaker 3: What can I have some of these?
Speaker 1: Hell? What's going on here? It's the Star Wars fiftieth lucasfilm anniversary, so it's a giant box. How do I get on this?
Speaker 3: The doorbell has ranged?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 3: Is it Wendy's or swaggle?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Becky, look at that? But it is so good.
Speaker 3: Dylan Postel, Dylan, how you doing, Buddy.
Speaker 1: Muppets? Oh live? Pal rerecording the pod?
Speaker 4: Pal, Hey, listen, Buddy, go just chill out, splash some water on your face, and then come sit next to me. We'll share a mike. Okay, Dylan is going to join the podcast very soon. We're gonna continue with these purchases. Tell me about this.
Speaker 1: So it's a bunch of wo Yeah, Mark, I know you're drunk, but like.
Speaker 4: People sleeping up people there's many people.
Speaker 6: So I mean they're so I'm not gonna get through everything but Taco Bell, Wendy's again.
Speaker 3: Pause for the cause.
Speaker 1: So I'm not going to go through every figure that's in here, but I want to show some of the things. It's uh, vintage collection figures, Princess Leah. So I got Princess Leah, ats T Driver and Pap Blue, the the e Walker got those, which are really cool, Pap Blue. Then I talk about like the re releases that these these archive figures are. I got like a Tusken Raider and a couple of other the a couple of these which are really cool. I want to see to every one of these. I talked about this a couple of weeks ag on the pod that I got it. It's the Grito. It's a black series six inch that looks like the old school Kenner. I thought that was nice, So Mark, if you need that, you can take. That's like so weird.
Speaker 3: I'm into Body Hunters.
Speaker 4: So these are all these are all current or re releases.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they're current but re released. But this is this what I think is really cool. It's an episode one old School remember this Baggaging? Yes, so it's a Mace wind Do six inch black series re released on a has Bro like whatever, ninety nine Phantom Menace Backaging Soft Goods. Yes, so it's really really cool. It's him Qui Gon. So it's is it gone? Yeah, Qui Gon's right here. So these are really cool. I'm gonna keep these. It looks really nice.
Speaker 3: Brian. You were never of Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Just this, No, I was. I've said, I said this story.
Speaker 6: It's this movie comes out and the Jarja Banks movie sucks so bad that I was like I'm out, and I was like, honestly, it was like ninety nine.
Speaker 1: I was really into ecw This is correct. So I just had better things going on. So I do want to think. And you didn't care.
Speaker 3: You finally saw them for the first last year, original three and then the new ones.
Speaker 6: I never saw one two, just didn't care. They were good, but it was like too far gone. Yeah, I think without sentimental.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little By the.
Speaker 3: Way, Swoggle joined in the show.
Speaker 6: Swoggle, thank you, thank you, the famous wrestling midget star of six WrestleManias and Muppet Smells wanted welcome, Dylan.
Speaker 1: I did a lot of hanging out with your best friend eaton Page.
Speaker 3: He's yeah, you guys are the way.
Speaker 6: Dylan and I replaced Ethan Page with the franchise Shane Douglas this week.
Speaker 3: How many times have you played the music this week?
Speaker 1: He's our best friend, He's yeah, he's our drinking But, explained.
Speaker 3: Gary Damron Man, this connection a s.
Speaker 6: W West Virginia, God's country, great place to wrestle, and Shane Douglas just rules.
Speaker 3: Knocking back Seltzer's yeah, just knock him back hard. Seltzers almost two hours wings.
Speaker 6: Dylan and I have at the point where we like rib him and bust his balls, which I never thought.
Speaker 3: No, calling him all blatantly calling him.
Speaker 8: Then the waitress spilled a drink on me, and I'm not happy, broken Grass, I never awesome.
Speaker 1: I mean this is like Inscrible brings a white claw, drops it in the can.
Speaker 6: It's onto my glass, onto his vodka soda in a regular glass, and it like breaks the glass, but only in the shape of the white claw. Whoa yeah, and then like shards are everywhere. She's more she already told us the first day. She was like mortified.
Speaker 8: It was like I tipped her one dollar eighty seven sons as a lot.
Speaker 1: That's a lotosh through a.
Speaker 3: Goddamn drink on me.
Speaker 1: Anyway, did you guys meet Stephen Pu? Yes, I cut a promo for him and I did one take and he was floored that I could do that. I said, yes, this is what I do for a living.
Speaker 4: Stephen not sorry, Stephen Pu not the most famous professional wrestling ouch.
Speaker 1: A couple other things I got.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite thing about this podcast. There will be signs.
Speaker 1: I can tell Mark's getting drunk and I want to get through this.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you want to get a great time, dude? You want me to rub your back?
Speaker 1: I got the Lime Green Man from Pro Wrestling Tease, the micro Brawler, so I finally completed the Macho Man. You have the Super seven Super Seven next up from Ringside you you talked about last week. I got the Rick Flair, the Austin Yes Moments, Ultimate editions thoughts on those and the Sina Yeah they're cool. I whoa, really they're really cool. We're going we're going there. Cool. You don't flare? Why does Flair like the number one finger? Oh yeah, I guess the you know, like the strut, but that's more of like no thumb is out. That's it's like we're in Austin. Is the number one finger, that's place middle and we understand that one why just don't don't tease me, but that those figures are adding value. They are that's the idea of them, is That's what I said.
Speaker 6: That's not good friendly can it could be? So I don't think that's a logical thing that's gonna happen or cooler some like the.
Speaker 3: Number one finger is.
Speaker 6: I think we're like, I think we're fanboying here and not realizing that, Like that's just not something that's gonna happen, and.
Speaker 3: It does not want it because it's not the middle finger.
Speaker 6: Well, it wasn't gonna be the middle kids in Oshkosh are bad as hell apparently, well.
Speaker 4: The red flare finger by the but that is one struck. I mean that's what it was meant to be. Yes, because the struck is this right, So he can have really used like that.
Speaker 1: Man, it's not necessarily a straight point and Mandy Rose figure has a hand like that. Yes, could have could have worked a little better.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, yeah, but whatever, that's what it's for.
Speaker 1: I think you get your flair and open it. Not yet, John, Damn, I think you've changed Mark I se I told him right away. Wow, I don't think the Austin looks nice in the package with the chain on his neck. It's a it's an eye sore, a new Champ page. I saw it. Great.
Speaker 3: The guy made the custom he offered me one.
Speaker 1: That was like, it's a really cool, awesome guy.
Speaker 6: The group makes custom chains for Mattel's and they look, that's cool, you offer me one. I just don't want to, like it's supposed to have this chain. I'm just fine with it. And the chain is not a problem. It's an added value and it's cool.
Speaker 1: It's there.
Speaker 6: Just on the packaging it looks bizarre because it never just came to ring and trunks in a chain. It looks very But that being said, all those figures in the package don't look great because there's all the ship everywhere and it just is what it is. Yeah, but you can't hide that because you need a consumer to walk by and see it in the peg and.
Speaker 1: Go, oh wow, I'm getting all this and get it. Yeah. Cool with both the figures. I like to scene as well. Another thing I got speaking John Cena, I got this old. But yeah, let walk me through this. I was wondering this. Well, yeah had twenty eight superstar ring Swaggy. You might need the supers you're in this match. I don't need a Josh. You're gonna need a Eve figure the one and only? Is there only one Eve? There's only one Eve? She was like, because I'm gonna tell I do not need that. Well, you got this ring. I don't even know if I need this ring, but it was a cheap price, so I got it. Can we get a live swaggle reaction from the guys from the garage? I love?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I seek after a.
Speaker 1: Great upstairs sleeping is gonna kill me? Pump on the brakes, A couple of other things. I got our Super seven figures. We don't know where they are.
Speaker 6: I do want to see this in personally, I did get if you've never seen a Super seven?
Speaker 1: Here? What you get? This? This nice brown hard protecting packaging. You open it up. This is a Conan the Barbarian form my Arnold collection. So you open it up.
Speaker 6: Man, I love I cannot god super seven. Let's let's speed it up a little bit. I want to be so bad now.
Speaker 1: This packaging looks awesome. It does have a plastic wrap that I opened it up from. Yeah, so it has a looks but our figure is gonna be exact presentation. You lift it up and there's Arnold right there, you know, interchangeable hands, the inable heads, the necklace, the sword. It looks just like Arnold's great.
Speaker 3: You has never seen, never have either what I have it.
Speaker 1: He's not in the movie for that long.
Speaker 3: He's not Conan the Barbarians.
Speaker 1: He's the star. I know that. At least I thought he was in the movie for like a couple of minutes. Then what's the movie about? It's called whole minutes? Now I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: It's such a watch it, I don't hear. Here's the deal. I'm not gonna put stick my neck out and say it's.
Speaker 1: A great movie, because it's probably not a good movie.
Speaker 4: With nostalgia goggles or whatever. But it was a great eighties film for sure.
Speaker 1: It was Okay, So this is a funny story. I got all of the Amazon fan Central's xpoc Orton, Christian and Johnny Argano. Why did I order? Just is there one more? No? It's four xbox Christian, Randy Orton and what's the orton. It's just a random evolution. So I had to order all fours because they were all incorrectly labeled on Amazon, so I didn't know which one I was really going to get, so I ordered all four. So like Gargana was the last one to come, and that was technically my orton order, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, But I went to high Spots and I did their their live auction with our amigo and I sold that. Gargano signed it for like eighty bucks. That's like style, that's pretty wead.
Speaker 3: Why did you sign?
Speaker 1: I was selling the organo and I kept going up and someone wanted to sign picture. Why did you drive home with those shirt? Because I had. I was wearing a Rabbid Delivery Rory Fox shirt and then I sold it for one fifty and like X out of his face that I have small balls. I have a small penis. And Rocking with Dan bought that Rocking with Dan from K and S fame, Yeah, he bought it. Wow. So I got that lemonhead. Lemon had hit me up and he sent me to three cards free of charge, and one of them I did not have. So this one I hear is a side part of the side part like chump change cards. Twenty three out of fifty Zach credit, I believe I have this. Here's another one.
Speaker 4: I believe that's Zach Rider part summer side part, part in his hair.
Speaker 1: That's like, yeah, that's a bad idea. What was he going for? Bradley Cooper. That's that's not the Bradley Cooper. This summer side park and I like the side park.
Speaker 6: Side park twenty three out of ninety nine one I had, But this one, Bro, these are not chump change cards.
Speaker 1: I did not have this top Heritage with a blue twenty three out of twenty five. This one I did not have in my chansion and twenty three Lemonhead. Thank you very much for sending them to me, and is not like bullshit cards.
Speaker 3: They are not what was the trade, ski, Bro.
Speaker 1: He didn't want anything lead clang much. So once I finished my my bone coaching collection, I got organized my Ruler's aggression collection. And this is an era of Kurt Angle I needed. This is ruthless aggression twenty two. That's right before he taps out on WW that's what I think of. I say, he's got yeah.
Speaker 8: Turned raw after e w I know he doesn't he comes which because he doesn't want to be an easy w and he feels a good ja.
Speaker 1: Brown wrestling shoes Kurde angle. Yeah, Davari's his manager for a couple of minutes. The cool Nikki Dolve Ziggler's rookie figures in this set, so I got that this code, and Tory Wilson and their dog. So anyway, so when I went to High Spots, our good friend Josh Amigo as a birthday gets a little late birthday gift, got me two complete sets of the nineteen ninety Classic series one or was this ninety one ninety nineteen ninety two complete sets. I'm going to keep these seals.
Speaker 6: Same if you're looking for those hit up High Spots, because they have them and then they're not easy to come by.
Speaker 1: And then three other things that I got from High Spots. The bad guy raisor Moones signed funk Pop.
Speaker 3: Explained, Okay, I didn't see these High Spots.
Speaker 1: Was High Spots was hanging out in Ortlanta with all this stuff. They brought the the side bungles for me because oh okay, so it's a sign guy Razormon Funkle Pop a signed Brett the Hitman. Are you sending these in? I might. I think I'm gonna send them in to get ps A graded and also a signed Hulk Hogan thatt.
Speaker 3: I hate the Hug all the certificate of.
Speaker 1: I hate the Hogan.
Speaker 6: Like obviously High Spots cut some deal with Hogan to do that, but they still have the sticker.
Speaker 1: So I might get a p s A grade. It might not, But when I condense my fungal collection, I think I'm gonna have those, you know, sign Yeah, that's and as a backdrop with the case nice. And then while I'm doing this this live auction, I bid on one of the items and I want it. It's this Randy Savage l J and postal autographed by Macho Man. Also j s A certified six hund bucks. I bought that. That's like a steal.
Speaker 6: I think it's an absolute I would, I guess for a autographic.
Speaker 1: I mean I was the poster itself, is what the hundred bucks at this point, so I was doing like the like ending this all up in my head, like I have a min on card Macha Man in my office. I have the hand painted prototype of the Macho Man, the unpainted Machaman prototype the Macho Man l Jan's okay, why not have this?
Speaker 6: I bet you could send that the PSA and they were great and put in a sick like you think and then that's and in my mind right now, that's a pop one even without it will be a pop one PSA period.
Speaker 1: Right But how many do you think even exists in the world at all? Much less graded? Not many. I don't think it's a really good I would say less than five. I wouldn't say it's really good.
Speaker 3: Can I hold that?
Speaker 6: How many fans Matt Machman thought I'm going to get the l JN poster or something like none.
Speaker 3: This is the fact that the poster is sticking out of this.
Speaker 1: You can need to change, yeah, you need to like figure something out. But it's amazing. L JAM poster is in great shape because they come like they rolled up like shitty. But it's still just not is a cool piece. I want to think high spots, high spots. I will make the announcement. Now we are working. They just did a live signed with Paul Hayman. We've done a live thing with them before. We're working on a second live major pod signed with take Over. So that's really really cool. There's a bunch of eBay boxes. I wanted to do a live on box with you, guys, don't you don't even know.
Speaker 4: Wait while you're doing that, let's ask Swaggle swag what did you get this weekend?
Speaker 1: Dnk, dude, I bought your president. Did you get anything this week? Yes?
Speaker 8: I pulled a that's so brosky, and I ordered two Jurassic Express two packs, one from John and one from Trevor, and they both came this week.
Speaker 1: So I now just send one back. At least do you the variant? At least?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I even look, how about this one of one dink I got for you.
Speaker 3: I saw that picture picture of that today.
Speaker 1: It's a legend.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want it.
Speaker 1: I don't want it for your collection. It's one one in your detail. It's not.
Speaker 3: That's not going anywhere near my house.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, let's do some unboxes here, some live unboxings. I don't know what these are. So I got my Trevor Potter blown away that you actually even known that.
Speaker 3: Why is the Trevor Potter because he got so.
Speaker 6: Mad at Broski for not breaking down boxes, which it takes like no effort at all, Mark just shaking his head.
Speaker 3: Grosky got mad at me from rubbing his back A cup.
Speaker 1: I can't. So this is a Funko soda what is It's their new line called soda and then oh, yeah, I have I have a couple of those. Yeah, so it looks like a can. You open the can.
Speaker 3: They have like variants, so you might get a vario.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get the marshmallow Man inside. I'm not going to open it up right now? Should I open it up? A live? Why would you not? You already went this far. You want a variant or you want the right's the one I wanted because I I can't get every Ghostbuster item that's out now, but a lot of the marshmallow Man stuff I will get, honestly. To be honest, this is gonna be way bigger. But why would I thought that? If it's in a soda can, this is good. Have a small soda can? Yeah? Yeah, but it's pretty cool. And this is a stape up one of twelve thousan five hundred. There is a variant. I actually think this is a really cool concept by Funko. Funk O U so I get I'll display this with the soda can, but it goes right in the can. And maybe it's a time, a good time to announce that we're doing something with PVR with a can like this, and there won't be beer in it yet, there will be some exclusive merg that's all I'm gonna say. We're working on it right now. So this is a cool kink's getting worked out on that one I got.
Speaker 3: I mentioned, So this what you're talking about right now? This can is what I got.
Speaker 4: Uh, Tim Sterling, there was a Kurt Russell snake pliskin can that came out very recently with NKO and they had a variant. Still looking for that variant for his collection, and that just reminded me. Mark Bidders found me the thing necka figure of Kurt Russell, and he sent it straight to Tim Sterling.
Speaker 1: He didn't even mention it to me.
Speaker 3: I gotta text him, but Tim, But yeah, so he's added to his collection.
Speaker 1: Up next, what's what's going to do it?
Speaker 4: He's going to be there. He's gonna help us out. He has an employee of the of the show and he's going to drink a lot of beersh Yeah.
Speaker 1: What is this? Oh? M D. Britt Baker, Doctor d m D. A gold foil makes a big difference. Fantastic.
Speaker 4: I got these this week. I forgot to mention it. I got the Orange Cassidy, the Moxley Beautiful, and the Baker and the Brody and they're amazing.
Speaker 6: Like if you were in a micro bowlers from the beginning, this is such like you went through some trials and tribulations, but paint off, right, don't like us.
Speaker 1: For getting these packaging? Fuck? Why don't they like it? Because because it's not twelve dollars anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah it's a but like it's not nationwide at Walmart, so it's not going to be nineteen you know what I mean, Like it's not going to have that right.
Speaker 1: So someone was complaining the micro Rolls group. They says, like the Macha Mann brawlers are the pegwarmers of micro roles, so you get this through your thick skulls. So if a microbrowler is limited, they don't like it. But if it's limitless and you can order a lot, they don't like it either. So yeah, yeah, can please them because all the people who are buying the Macha Man to like flip they're having trouble flipping it because so many people did that because there's pre order, right right, So like they don't like it when it's limited, and they don't like it when it's limitless. So like you just can't please. Is that all you got?
Speaker 9: That's all the aftermarket line too, right, That's what a lot of the anger is.
Speaker 1: Is exalted.
Speaker 3: You didn't get the orange cassidy.
Speaker 1: No, so I don't just get like everybody just get people friends with. So then I don't know.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, I'll do this for the people watching it home, but these are like resealable now because all you do is lift this tab like so gently boom guards awesome everything, but it's you can put it right, it doesn't matter right back in.
Speaker 1: Look, so I could take Brody out. I guess I'm opening literally in my head. Oh my god, look he's back boom back in the slit.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to rub your back again?
Speaker 1: I'm not opening it back up? Okay, well I was showing you anyway. Takes nothing. Brody has crazy, like the most detail ever on his back that microwls gotta be really really cool. Broderlee figured, so you know, fuck man, I miss him. But I'm glad that I have his micro brawler three more packages. They got a little thing here, well, things like a shirt. Oh baby, don't sure you have that the Matt Rules Glusive shirt, Free the Narrative and guys, the Free the Narrative soundtrack. Did you did you hear my song? I listened to the gym today? Did you really? Yeah? It was great? You didn't listen to it. No, let me know what you're talking about. You got me? Didn't hear it? You didn't watch my Machicans CC three? No, I have kids too, I got a place. My wife had a larger reaction this week.
Speaker 4: I've watched it. Broske thought it was a great job. But you still won't let me rub your back.
Speaker 1: Guys, guys, come on, Brian, tell me not motion now for this? For what? You didn't hear my montage interest music. I have no clue you're talking. I hear your reaction. Then, Oh boy, David Lee Roth did.
Speaker 6: This for you?
Speaker 1: This is this? This is hus as your as your thieves. What you watch this?
Speaker 3: I'm very excuse. Why do you use the regular stuff?
Speaker 1: It gets into it? It's I have the whole Edgewards, all right, I really don't know you got it? Listening? Tell me this will pump up in the gym. I go wait, wait wait wait he go dark, here you go, wait, here we go? You ready go my hair?
Speaker 6: No more lyrics, mister Star was Star was yeah, you know right for the seven people that bought this show.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you wait, it's not over. How long was your entrance? You'd been watching like five minutes long? He drew up and he takes an extra one to layers. It was a real story.
Speaker 3: And this was playing.
Speaker 1: Yes, what is this parts mustard? Listen, there comes Oh, I mean I got I finally got it. It's very illegally c three try look into that anyway, get the soundtrack, get the shirts blown away. So I took that long anyway, no way, My ed was even longer, and then it kicks into three. He knew his knees were really bad. He had to get Himacto one.
Speaker 3: We had to take the time on the entrance that in the ring.
Speaker 1: Back, had to get the official my own merch let. This is insane. This is how we should it every week, but not not open our packages to wear on air.
Speaker 3: It's way more like what the this is underwear from Amazon. How many times have you sliced your hands? He's willy nilly with this.
Speaker 1: But Mark Bitters, Doc Brown, what's he wearing the future too?
Speaker 3: We're watching that this week or next week.
Speaker 1: I love the neck of packaging. Is awesome that I haven't seen that.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at that, Mark Bitters, thank you very much. That Doc Brown neck killing a lot of heads. And then he threw some extra stuff.
Speaker 3: Let's see what it is, Mark Bitter's famous extra stuff.
Speaker 1: Guy Donald Duck. Why didn't I just realize Dylan has no shirt on? Marcus Donald?
Speaker 3: I walked in with the shirt I can't get on off an airplane.
Speaker 1: Just making sure. Okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: An original Nintendo power with medis Turtle Bro. He sent me one of these and I looked through the entire thing.
Speaker 3: I was so nostalgia. I just like die.
Speaker 4: He just makes you feel good in a ball of nostalgia. Damn, oh did I don't know if I've ever mentioned this on a podcast. They have a thing. While you're opening this, they're like they like they asked questions a little too kids at the time, like what game are you playing? And it's like Jimmy from both Jimmy Smith from Baltimore, right, and he's like, I love Contra. And then for some reason, I'm looking at these I'm like, what are these guys doing right now in their lives?
Speaker 1: They just grew up when.
Speaker 3: I was little.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at that. I'm like, Jimmy Smith, he's the coolest MF. Remember, I'm wondering.
Speaker 6: What So Then the first India show I went to, I thought everyone was a million famous wrestler.
Speaker 3: Right, So I spent a couple of hours like googling.
Speaker 1: This is the biggest dog of all time. He's literally the He's the dog from Sesame Street. He's looking by his kneecap. Dude, Dylan, you couldn't. I'm so cool. You could ride dude like battle Cat. He's so cool. Actually, I'm sweating. He's so big. He's so much bigger than Dylan. Oh my god, this is great.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking you in the eye.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't look him in the I feel it's a hot.
Speaker 1: Breath on me. You've never seen a harvy belly like that. He thinks you're one of his kind. Happening on the game in the one of twenty five we got He's up, we get a couple of us. Wait a second, that was Rory under that mother. We got hermy Sailor. And I'm going to say this, this is an exclusive announcement. A lot of people give Zombies Sailor crap, like why aren't you selling the heels and faces overseas? Like you can get a UK distributor. I will say this personally. So many UK distributors have reached out to us. Russell Merichsentral has been great. There's been other ones who have not been great. You can kind of put two and two together with who we've done business before. Somebody reached out to us about making exclusive pins for the UK, Well, listen to this. No, I did it. I got amazing and then they ghosted us. So you paid for them. I paid for them. Oh this is great news for me. You know, has Bro just did like mail aways in the Baggies cards. We're doing the stomp in UK TTD pins and Baggies were not just you just said they ghosted it. Oh they're ghosted like carrying out. Yes, so I have all these so I'm not going to invest anymore like Box or anything like that. These are going to be just dropped right now in the Facebook group.
Speaker 6: And my parents used to walk in on me playing with my hat when I was doing that, Like what is wrong with as soon as Mark?
Speaker 1: As soon as Mark drops this on Patreon, these will be live major number two a million. However many are there? That's not a lot, one hundred, not even one hundred, Yeah, but probably like seventy five. Actually, there's gonna be seventy five of these major pod merch that's cool as hell. That's pretty cool. In bags no card art, so maybe maybe more than maybe more than seventy five, but I'll count them out and no card art, and so just in there as Rory and those Yeah, okay, so that's all I have for weekly purchases.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, before we go to the major mark, which is the week let me finish that story. So I looked at these people. I started to like research their lives. I was looking at them on Facebook and stuff, and I found some of these kids in Nintendo Power. Yeah, I swear to God, Yes, the way.
Speaker 6: You started that, I thought it was just like, hey, Tom from Tom's River, So like, how are you gonna look that up?
Speaker 4: No, Like they had their real name, like Jim Smith so that would look and you hit them up. You would say Jim Smith like wyoming.
Speaker 1: And you wrote, heir, are you still a kid?
Speaker 4: I didn't talk to them Balmore. I didn't talk to them, but I was like, I wonder if they're doing great? And some of them were, some of them were not. So that's the uh the book.
Speaker 9: Face someone like got locked up, like hey Tommy who was playing PlayStation.
Speaker 3: Nope, he got locked up.
Speaker 1: For first of all, I was looking at this one. It was just like a gallon of water. By the way, is why is gray hair? He's one on his neck.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go the major mar purchase of the week. For first, a little word from our sponsors. We're back, okay, Zach Webb. A little over a year ago, I was in a relationship where I was forced to sell my collection. We do not like that, including the major pod figures. A major mark was selling all three for a great price. Plus they were signed, So I'm really happy to have these back in my collection. Plus signs Yes, Billy Peck, did you see this? Brosky does a new custom count as a purchase? Probably not. But shortly after, shortly after Matt's appearance at GCW blew up the Internet. I popped the head off a scream figure. I put zach rd her head on instead. But I was like, how do you do that scream scream figure?
Speaker 3: Zach righter on?
Speaker 1: That's like genius and he's the boss fight light tube? Yes. Wow.
Speaker 4: Then cut the cotton off both ends of a Q tip. No, cut the cotton off both ends of a Q tip to make the light tube.
Speaker 9: A bunch of them together like that, and he wrapped them with tape on the table.
Speaker 1: Is Brosky your new favorite wrestling now he's are wrestler?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Brosk doing the wiggle.
Speaker 9: So weird in this thing that it made like. I was like, only you could move that awkwardly.
Speaker 1: I thought it was. I was.
Speaker 6: I had no expectations, so it was so good to be really yeah, because he he was messaging me saying, ship, I have to do Boxley's mannerisms and stuff, but means like that, like losing our minds.
Speaker 1: And then it was like I friends.
Speaker 4: All right back in Matt Fall as the Bill Cartwright of Alicia Silverstone memorabilia.
Speaker 1: That's interesting collecting.
Speaker 4: I bought this eight x ten headshot slash resume combo. This would have been sent to a casting agency by her agent and kept on file. The eBay seller I bought it from had tons of these for various actors, acquired from a defunct agency.
Speaker 1: Like, if you're into that, I think that's cool to hell.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I always like, I'm a massive and I've said a couple times down here, massive Farley fan.
Speaker 1: But like, there's not like in the space of.
Speaker 3: What I collect, Mecca hasn't done right.
Speaker 1: There's been nothing.
Speaker 6: There's a bobblehead, a mini bobblehead, and a pop Like there's really nothing like.
Speaker 1: Besides like T shirts and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Neka, you got to get on Tommy boy, Like that's.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's so much you could do.
Speaker 4: I'm starting to understand why you love shoes so much because he's like, yeah, yeah, a little bit me.
Speaker 3: And shoes are there his Chris Farley it's just too fat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would like also know what else Matt Fall has in his Alicia's Silverstone collections?
Speaker 1: Okay, I completely agree with that question, Like what else?
Speaker 3: Who is Alicia Silverstone?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Is she not cluse Aarosmith videos? Yeah, the hottest chick from the nineties.
Speaker 3: A Sean.
Speaker 4: Picked up the m K eighty five Iron Man from Hot Toys. Since the new era of MCU is upon us, I wanted to get the three Pillars of the last Era from Avengers Endgame. Now I need Cap and Thor and I'll tell you guys, I I think I'm gonna get a hot toy.
Speaker 3: Now do you Brian, do you know what hot?
Speaker 1: Hot toys are? So incredible dangerous?
Speaker 6: Shelton Benjamin explained this to me because he collects them and Broski were talking about Page collects them.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're very, very defensive.
Speaker 4: Very expensive, large, large, super articulate, just like realistic figures. So they have articulation, but you can't see the articulation.
Speaker 1: The boy in mackenzie's class that she was a robber.
Speaker 6: The boy in McKenzie's class that she has a crush on like superheroes and had like Avengers themed like birthday party. So now she's asked me to watch like Spider Man or Hulk on Disney. Plus I've been watching like those old cartoons with her.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, interesting, there's some like kid Spider Man and cartoons, superhero cartoons you could watch like.
Speaker 1: Very watch the Spider Man Titans.
Speaker 9: She'd love teen Titans. That's a really good one.
Speaker 3: Teen Titans go the spot.
Speaker 6: I've been pushing it towards the Spider Man cartoon from when we were kids, like that.
Speaker 1: Was on, Like with X Men watch that was great. I was never a big marble like you're trying to get to watch X MENX. I'm like, there's a ton of superheroes X Men, let's watch and I know that like a lot better. But whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm looking at the ah or two hot twice Bert James twenty five thousand in attic renovation big boy purchase as of now, it's for my collectibles.
Speaker 1: What that's awesome, real whole new because he's a whole whole new.
Speaker 3: His whole attic is redone.
Speaker 1: All that different.
Speaker 6: There's no appliance as an addict, so that's gonna be like he put an attic on his house.
Speaker 3: That didn't have one, right true, Yeah, right ahead.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, yeah, there's nothing to go up there. He's not like he got hit or maybe he turned like an attic into like something you can with electricity maybe yeah yeah, yeah, was like is there an island? Now?
Speaker 9: He thinks his two girls yes, a guesthouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 4: He thinks it's gonna get taken over in a couple of years. But yeah, so carpet and electrical going later this week. All right, last the airing Mulligan. This week, I got the album of the twentieth century Mister T's Commandments on vinyl in nineteen eighty four. Mister T was on fire, so he tried his hand at just about everything, including but not limited to, disco funk rap apparently intended for children. Rhymes busted by mister T very preachingly advised listeners to say no to drugs, say yes to their parents, and say hell no to strangers.
Speaker 1: Good mess.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping, against hope that mister T dusts off his gold wrestling boots for an aw appearance so that he and Max Caster can have a rap battle.
Speaker 1: Okay, Marster, I'm thrilled about your purchase, but I do not want that.
Speaker 3: Can you use your legal prowers to make that happen?
Speaker 1: He yes?
Speaker 4: Pretty interesting, So a twentieth Century Mister T's Commandments album.
Speaker 1: Pretty neat unique.
Speaker 4: I'll I feel like there should be like an earring Mulligan vlog. Let's see the rule.
Speaker 1: He's a unique collector and why he's a fan of ours.
Speaker 3: And I think he's the Michael Jordan of major pod collecting?
Speaker 1: Is he still though? And I'm working on something with Emon for Christmas, like a book that's like the history of the major pod merch up until volume one. Got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I think that ear ring hat. Yes, I asked for one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. I have a giant Boxman market.
Speaker 4: So I think ear Ring Is has the most stuff. I think Matthew Wiley now has the most one of.
Speaker 1: One's got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my thought.
Speaker 3: Interesting, all right, we're done here.
Speaker 1: Interesting turkey? Yeah? Wait no, he makes jasmine rice seven pounds of it?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 1: What? Oh man? You don't even understand the the brosky guye or that he attempts even it doesn't. I don't know. This just a show when I like an impact.
Speaker 11: Though.
Speaker 1: The hotel we used to be at.
Speaker 6: Had like a little like hop Man with the kitchen stuff, so we bought groceries. We were there for like twelve hours maybe tops, not even close. Actually, I go to his room to record the podcast. It smelled like someone died in there or something from the food because he was cooking chicken, mass amounts of chicken and like putting him in tupple wares and stuff, and like it smelled like there was just like a uncooked chicken breast under his mattress for a couple of days and he didn't know about it.
Speaker 1: It was like did he eat it? Like did you eat it all?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: No, because the impact days are so long, you.
Speaker 6: Could just tap when you were just tap out, like I always want anything, yeah, and like I always planned.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, I'll cook when I get home, and then you get home, you want to order something cook And I'm always like I'm gonna eat clean and then you're just like it's quarter midnight. I just want anything. So dead so news this week, the freedom was on a bunch of notes our way. A couple of things I have on here. What a Dynamite Kid from Cella Toys and micro Bowler. What a week. That's what it is. The Michael brother the micro bowl up, Dynamite Kid, also Cello Toys. They showed up Haystacks, Calhoun. They tease the tea he's coming, and they also tease up their uncensored lines. They're saying it's the scale with all current wrestling figures, which.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm all for too, but it's just such a tall task, Like I'm rooting for him, but I would love I can't wait to see what they got in sore.
Speaker 1: But man, that's but.
Speaker 9: There's still are they still going to be Hasbro style?
Speaker 6: They're saying that they're okay, so they're saying they do the Hasbro line. They introduced a new line where they're going to make a full blown elite a tall task. Yeah, I mean, I'm trust me. I'm rooting for them if they make me a badass dwn of my kid, Like, yeah, I'm all for it, but it's a long road.
Speaker 1: I think. What about the McFarland's suicide Squad see that figure? I was like, I need that, I feel that was my question. I said, Bro's is gonna want that? Does anyone know what that character is called? Mark? What? What sena peacekeeper?
Speaker 3: Peacemaker, peace maker.
Speaker 1: Pace maker like an old man has pretty cool me in three years.
Speaker 4: I am not a DC guy, but I actually think I want that figure.
Speaker 1: Definitely pretty unique like crosses. John was like that, uh and okay, so Zombie Sailor obviously we're all in the heels and faces line. He read it on his site, showed off like a list of guys. I didn't know that sex Ferguson was coming out. I think that might have been at accidental unless sex I mean I kind of said that he threw that. He threw that l J and the bottom at the ball, Yeah, I mean I threw I. I organized that pretty quickly and and Thursday, June seventh, the pre order star for guys if you're a Facebook Patreon member, this Wednesday a special pre order. I'm very interested in how supportive that will be. Also, I have read Deep Freedom DMS in here because he just like type so much shit. He went hand today with notes. Yes, I want to read through.
Speaker 4: That is also super detailed. He like really spends time writing it. The Freedom is great. Hey before while you're looking at.
Speaker 6: That, Hey, when we are, Victoria said AIW in a couple of weeks, can we grab the Freedom out of the crowd and put him on his shoulders like bread?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, please, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 1: Greg from Jazz, whereas vice president of Brand Management and Strategy, recently did an interview and it looks like the ae W Unmatched Collection. LJN Wrestling Superstars figures will include posters. Well, it said that and the double another thing on the box, so it doesn't really did it did? I had no idea. I didn't hear that. Similar to how Mattel does their retailer exclusive collector edition figures. One wave will feature a Luminaries Collection figure. Well, the next wave will feature in LJ and Wrestling Superstar.
Speaker 6: Ark said those are called the Lumineers Luminaires, which is like, was it a lamp band?
Speaker 1: And they said not from Greg's interview, but I realized for ae W on Rival Collection Series seven, Lands Archer and Nyla Rose will be the one of five thousand Chase and the one of three thousand rare edition figures. Nyla will likely be the Chase edition, Archer will likely be the rare edition, So it seems that Nyla will be similar to the Series three Rehoe, where the sculptive figure is based on the entire feature on the Chase figure. Okay, the Chase Archer figure will likely be featured in the Red Gear Standard Double or Nothing twenty twenty. But that's so much writing, that's wild. Additional news aw Unmatched collection will feature Chase Edition rare edition figures as well. Okay, Unmatched packaging for Luminaries collection figures will be featured. Sorry, well the purple foils that are silverfoil.
Speaker 6: This is still not on board with that, Like sting is modern days thing, Like he's not a yeah illuminary.
Speaker 3: If it was a.
Speaker 1: Throwbacks thing, yeah, that's a luminary. But like what do you I don't understand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so if you make our Anderson as Cody's coach, like in a jumpsuit, yeah, he's in illuminarious packaging.
Speaker 4: And what's the cutoff you have to beat in the biz for twenty right?
Speaker 1: Make me?
Speaker 3: Is there a Sean Spears?
Speaker 1: He can make me for my cup of coffee? There there you go.
Speaker 3: I don't know, right, big pall long have just commentary.
Speaker 6: Head scratchy to me, No more bs, no more bspostles, Mattel news from corporate Steve for now, wait a minute, for now.
Speaker 1: Elites and Ultimates will feature both Bell Crow and Bell Crow year because that you didn't mention that, did you? What did you think of that? That, Austin. That's the only way to do it. Why because if they had like the slit in the back. But this it would look like ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, but it also doesn't have the right logo. I don't know, so it's logan that particular situation is strange.
Speaker 1: Coming sometimes this month small gallery reveals before Virtual s d c C revels in July. Likely features Chelsea's figures. That'd be cool Legend series eleven Savage, Bigelow Hall instead. Pre Orders listed on Target's website not yet available. Expect to hit Target shells around late July. So that's cool. News from the Freedom, thank you very much for doing that legwork, and news from John from Ringside. New pre orders Elite eighty seven with Candice Larray, Apollo cruz Osca Santos escobar Otis and Braun Strowman. The bold Broun last time in the line that's wild. I thought I thought that was I text Bill.
Speaker 3: I didn't that was still gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I text Bill is a joke that that day, like cancel the ball Bronze and then he's like we can't, and then literally, I mean, yeah, Ultimate ten, I keep that o't care. Yeah, Ultimate Edition ten with the Rock and John Cena. I might get the rock hard pass on the scena for me, I have every ultimate this might be the first time. Yeah, then I might move on series yeah, Series one, twenty three Atlas Dexter probably lastly Otis and Showman Bald Bald Brontis too. Yeah, I knew. I don't know what that was going to be. You know, hopefully has a singlet he switched back to the single it. Oh so maybe the elite has the trunks. That would suck for sure. Yeah yeah, getting that big shove with the money in the bank.
Speaker 6: My target at home is like a Tucker and Otis graveyard. Yeah really yeah, still the basics, the basics, swaggle.
Speaker 1: If I show you the toy room, don't do it Otis did with his belly and not go with my terminators. You have to get eyes on it. Showdown two Pac Series six with Sean Michaels and Sina. I'm interested to see what that looks like. Either way, it's twenty three, right, is it? I would assume me. Yeah, Street Profits and the usso's. I want to see the usos. What is it gonna be? Like Jay and Jimmy's like new hair, but now Jimmy's hair is long again. Goode with a reservation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure know, because no, this would be like a one off from when they were tagged with short hair, right.
Speaker 1: Have to be. But now Jimmy has a long hair.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So the last time I saw Jimmy, he's like, yeah, I feel man uncomfortable, like I was, like, yo, I had had the same feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's told me he's going back and back in Stock is a E W unrivaled Series two with Moxley Hangman, m J F Lucas and Dustin. That's odd, seriously back in Stock because.
Speaker 6: They sell like everything. If it brings I can get them, they sell like crazy and everyone why not? And especially I mean Series two is a banger and up next is.
Speaker 1: The Ring Sky Top ten. I lets you guys have news.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I did, uh coming soon to a Zombie Sailor dot com yeuh a Mark Sterling the law Offices of Mark Sterling. Esquire logo pinned very very limited. I needed to I talked to zombie. I needed to get it to wear on my lapel legitimately, really and you can't just get one or yeah. Yeah, so he ordered a run. The Zombie Sailor is gonna sell him. Official issue Official issue Mark ster the Law Offices of Mark Sterling Esquire logo.
Speaker 6: Dylan and I are getting Hey, Shane Douglas is my best friend, Penn. Okay, then we're gonna wear right.
Speaker 4: Well, that's coming soon in the zombie. He might soup it up. He might just sell in the bag.
Speaker 1: It's up to him and me wearing the GCW world title. Oh yeah baby? All right, where is that four point mark? Mark?
Speaker 6: We need Tim Sterling. It's a summer of stomp three. We need to we need to shave our balls and get ready.
Speaker 4: Here we should we got I could get Tim Sterling to get on him, scare him with his mustache.
Speaker 1: All right, So Incarnation of Domination. Every week a Hard Foundation member chooses a superstar. Mark surprises us with that superstar. And we talked about this and this is the first everone on YouTube. So that Deep Freedom has to take these photos and put them on the screen for you.
Speaker 6: All right, do you're gonna make it easy for your favorite sergeant Craig Pittman figure.
Speaker 4: Well, there's not many this week, but we can talk about it. Peter Mendoza from The Hard Foundation suggests, China, nice old documentary, very sad that was.
Speaker 1: A tough watch.
Speaker 6: Actually, I had that like night before flight type can't sleep the situation, and I like, I meant to put that on and watch, you know, just to see what it was like. And I watched the whole thing pretty intently, the whole two hours. Sad said, situation said story.
Speaker 1: Yes, I gotta check it out. It's cool.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's crazy to think Swagen and I met her just months months before passing.
Speaker 1: So and we did the show with her, and she was super cool and very friendly. And we've never done China. No we haven't.
Speaker 3: I checked.
Speaker 1: I always check. I feel like we have.
Speaker 6: I actually was thinking recently we got that like early DX China. We got the WrestleMania X seven China, Right, yeah, what else do you think you really would want her need from?
Speaker 1: It's given us the two pack with Mama Sita China. Yes, okay, so we know that.
Speaker 6: And then I guess the only other wheelhouse really is like a ninety eight baby face bigger breast face change China. And I believe we are getting that in the legends, in those legends with whatever with invading WCW DX Army.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if she's dressed.
Speaker 3: Not like in her like, but you can get a gear one, but you could also yeah, the army.
Speaker 1: Right, so there's still some meat on the bone. That's all I was thinking about.
Speaker 4: It's it's good that you know, we're getting the figures now and the China Merchant she was into Hall of Fame and all that stuff, So I.
Speaker 6: Mean, I just wish she was after watching that, especially because they have a lot of the were they were filming a documentary of her as she passed, so they have a lot of up to date footage and just was like, real unfortunate that she didn't get that satisfaction while she was alive, I guess for sure, because she definitely was seeking it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yep. Well, I mean the first the first figure is the' too Tough with Triple H and it's it's like for a bone crunching figure, it still holds up big time, pretty awesome, all original mold everything. Now, the Triple H was a re release, which but you still got it for the chick.
Speaker 6: That was like one of those first times that Jackson did that. They wound up doing it to you many a time throughout the collection, but you were like, Oh, it don't matter, I'll get another one of these triple ah's just to get this China, Like who cares?
Speaker 1: I love because she could do like double low blows, you know, either the low blow.
Speaker 6: They later like perfect had perfect balance, and yes that was a big deal. They later repainted the figure slightly. I believe it's like in like a live wire Best ninety eight. Yeah, she also has the stomp, which I liked.
Speaker 1: Also, she could take off all the gear and she was still kind of like in that yep, you know, kind of outfit. But one thing, I wish they would have made her as like a bone cruncher.
Speaker 6: I I liked that she was like manager style and the different plastic because it differentiated her and really she didn't like actively wrestle the men the way she did to like late ninety nine, right where bone crunchers are kind of dying out anyway.
Speaker 1: But like also like you know, she does like the royal rumbles and stuff like that, so she is like, yeah, that's true, she has the uh what' you m call it? The uh it's not stomp? Why why is the name escaping the Army Ones, which those figures are on their own scale, I know, too big, but would have been cool, but that's a perfect example of like, Okay, she has the same articulation as all the other people. She should have been like that.
Speaker 6: I think literally the chess mold. The chess mold is different right in the rest. She has the same arms and legs as like the men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean that's how Jack she was, of course. Yeah, and then you get to Jack's the Titan Tron. There's I believe it's Titan Tron series three. It's non real scale. That one I don't particularly like, but not just because of the China. I don't like any of those non real scales real scan I'm sorry. Yeah, but then they really they really nail because it's the first time now, even with that series, so he's the first time China is like not a manager's she's built figure wise to wrestle the men. Yeah, same articulation.
Speaker 6: Everything, Yes, And with the real scan it's like that those first rounds, she's like some of the ones that are like really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's like a Jericho two pac there's one with her by herself. Then there's like the the the WrestleMania one in the all like purplish yep, which you know Mattel later makes and I think Jack said a better job. But but because they get the more the shine, correct, I agree, yeah, the sh Lately there's the Bendom's China. Oh yeah, which again I like, not that it had articulation, No Bendams have articulation, but she was in the same universe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, man, I use that one so much.
Speaker 6: China not being in the Classic Superstar line is pretty rough, I agree in retrospective.
Speaker 4: Agree, yeah, well man, they could have done some great three packs and whatever.
Speaker 3: Holy crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now listen, we're not gonna name every single China that was re released in the Jack Stags because they re released it a bunch of times.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: She has the funko pop before the funko pop. What got it all started again was that Mattel that two pack with Triple Ah. It's just an incredible figure and that's like early d X China.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have I'm staring at right now. In my case here, it's posed with the European and the Heavyweight Championship. It's it's so pretty, like what more could you ask out of that? You know?
Speaker 1: It's pretty perfect. Yeah, it's an absolutely perfect figure.
Speaker 4: The biggest house in Bro wrestling that year and all that stuff, such a her debuting, super cool.
Speaker 3: It was awesome.
Speaker 6: I was pretty pumped when I believe it was one of the comic cons that we hosted. Yes, they unveiled that render and it was like, oh my god, finally she's you know, China.
Speaker 1: Merch You could tell from the render how badass it was. Like the awesome everything's awesome about it.
Speaker 6: It just had been such a long time coming you think about it, since two thousand and one there hadn't been any China merche and then.
Speaker 1: The WrestleMania China in the X eight year. It's still listenings. Fine, it's still cool X having I'm sorry, still cool. And now that you mentioned, h what other China are we missing? I feel like we're missing like ic title China like that, like basically what all the Titan Trons are based off of.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess you're saying like dominant like wearing the gloves, you know, yeah, in the division China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like like like you know, like like Rumble two thousand era co Intercono Champion China. Yeah, like China's an Intercontinental champion.
Speaker 3: Good housekeeping China, Bro, do you get a good housekeeping set.
Speaker 1: Well we can't get double J but Jay's exclusive as zombie, that's right. And now we have the new one with with Trish, which I will get the Mamasita if you will, which I will display next to the Eddie Guerrero. The target went with the rose, okay, and then I'll take that Trish and just zip block it in the toe. I never see it again, never see her again, see again. But uh, I mean she's had some great figures.
Speaker 6: It's very toy for a female, especially Jesus figures jump off the you know the pegs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that we're missing any any key figures that were missing you not that I can think.
Speaker 6: I mean that that bone Cruncher was released so many damn times. Yes, and it's just but like it was perfect. It really, it really really was perfect. And like you said, like her legs didn't move like a bone cruncher, but like at least her arms I.
Speaker 1: Said, she stood, She had like perfect balance. She stood there watching Michael's back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she wasn't a wrestler, so it was perfect to do clothesline to somebody in the outside.
Speaker 1: A low blow, perfect low blow.
Speaker 3: My god, the arm was like made for a low blow.
Speaker 1: You know, and I'm looking at this live wire. One of the repaints has that that patented China ladder. You know that she came out with her name. I know it would be Toyatik and rule if they ever made her like gun yes, you know, but that's from this WrestleMania right with. But she had it for like that whole year. Oh that would be really like a woman, don't lack man? Come on? Now, we need a China with the inner Kennel title. I agree that song played again. Don't you know what about China Miss Kitty Tupac. That's a whole other license licensing deal, pal, but that's a great, great incarnation of domination China. Favorite China Mattella Jacks Mattel. I think that's the best China. But my favorite is the Jacks too tough. It's the original that that that Mettel is the best, but that that bone clutch was timeless. Cool cool, all right? Well w T figure of the Week is collapsehole because I don't have one, so I correctly, you know, you know, sometimes when I'm in the rush, I type and Blue came up, I thought it was Blue Cheo, and I just said oh, if you want a chance at your blue a bite ted? Who is blue? I don't know. Someone said it was a mascot or something. Look off right the blue cheo. Guys, if you want to get H A R D use that blue choo. And if you want a by ten just use the hashtag ask major Pod use three questions. Ever is the official mascot of the Indianapolis Cults learned something new every day with the end Blue.
Speaker 3: Bluetech sponsor of Q and a segment tier no crazy.
Speaker 1: So if you ask a question on uh, you know Twitter hash I asked major Pod. We read it on here, you will get at eight x ten. I'll go first. It's from a storm woman eighty eight. What are you planning? And can you give us any spoilers for Live nine? Hopefully I can get a ticket and this will be my first live show hashtag ask major Pod. Well, not gonna be spoilers. Yeah, So there's a couple of things I do want to, you know, say one, thank you for coming. This is gonna be an incredible show. And I've said this before. We don't save anything for the next show. We go all out and then we restarted. Probably shouldn't.
Speaker 6: But you don't understand, right, We like leave it all out there and then literally like the next day, go like letter we got next one.
Speaker 1: I think that's the best way to do it. That's how That's how my mind operates the best. That's how I'm guaranteeing that the people who paid their hard earned money to these shows have the best time. But now it's time to rebook, and I'll say, we have the surprise guests planned. I think they're all unique, they're all different, and they're all shocking. I think I think the people are gonna pop for each and every one of them. And that's one thing that does you know, when we're planning surprise guests, we need that music pop. This is a show, this is it's not it's not three guys talking with microphones talking like this isn't an extravaganza. We need that that music pop. And that's very very important. If he were still alive, we would never book Andre the Giant because no pop. Well we couldn't. It's unfortunately we could.
Speaker 3: Have or Giant WCW nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no pop, No mean giant, you mean Giant.
Speaker 6: Woe if you don't have a recognizable theme song, you're probably ever going to be.
Speaker 1: Well, I will say, how many times do I turning to down surprise because it doesn't have recognizable music? But I agree, you have to envision the moment, like you have to envision the moment. And you know, of course there will be the exclusive pin, exclusive print, the exclusive trading card for the uh you know, the the VIPs, and then like for for merch wise, like of course we have We're gonna have the hat. The snapbak hat always boom, it goes. It's like a staple. You know. I can't believe that's become a thing, but it's become a thing. For become a thing. They just love that hat, baby, And we're gonna work on a little you know something else exclusive, but the theme of this show. We always need a theme, right, So we were like, well, what are we gonna do? Because like klun is kind of like like a teeky bar Field, but we kind of went that like feel for for Live eight, So what are we gonna do? So I was asking a bunch of people, uh, and then like we all kind of like put our heads together, and I think Kannick was the one who you know, got the Hollywood blockbuster and then like we were all just like spitballing with TTD. We have all these group chats now it's hard to keep track, and we came up with the major summer blockbuster stop in Kolouon. So the poster is gonna be like a movie poster that will be the print. It's just it's it's fun playing all this stuff. And of course I think one second is wild the how like comes together like we literally like after Jimmy's was like, well what do we do the next one? When we were like we all struggle the shoulders, like no idea, it's pretty much. And then now we have this whole thing like it just keeps like spitballing and happens, you know, right, so like you know, we're we're just all like if you look back to the first show at Carolines, like the evolution of the shows, it's it's it's gotten so crazy, it's it's turned into something just wild where we've we're Scott Yeager's convincing us to do like a spin off where we're less crazy, which we might still do, but yeah, I'm not gonna spoil what's gonna go on at the show. Except we're gonna have a really fucking good time. And I've been talking to Andy from Calhoun and there their sceniorship drink is the my tie and I want for that night the major my tie. We'll get you toasty bro and that that that my tie from from from Calhoun is incredible. It's like almost like a slush puppy because these a crushed ice and they put a little cherry in it.
Speaker 11: All.
Speaker 1: It's sweet as hell will catch up to you. I can close my eyes and just get hr d thinking about it. So I'm very very excited for for for Live not and and full disclosure. Last summer was supposed to be at Calhoun and and Brian and I even went and scouted the venue and scouted the upstairs and scouted the green where we're gonna hide everybody. So it's really really cool. You guys are gonna love it, great atmosphere, it's gonna be really really fun.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's very special for me because.
Speaker 1: I'm from Springfield.
Speaker 3: Homecoming for Mark Sterling.
Speaker 1: Here shall we do it?
Speaker 6: I think we can disclose this information. You would think all our guests were New England based guests, not one.
Speaker 1: Not one? Yeah, not one? That one?
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's that's a clue.
Speaker 1: Well, well, what if what if you know Mark is coming home? What if you know last show we promoted the Yokoshuna eating challenge. What if we promote this time the smart Mark Sterling This is your Life? It will be the highest rated segment in the history of Steve n Maybe let's let's work on that, the Mark Sterling this is your Life? Are you going to come out to I'm coming I think you got to come out to I'm Coming home. I think you got it, not that smart Mark Sterling song that I'm Coming home. Let's do it. Really.
Speaker 6: My question is from Nostalgic Wrestling Nerd at nerd nostalgic, who is someone you guys are currently watching on the indies that you would love to get in the ring with but.
Speaker 1: You haven't yet hashtag ash major pot interesting question. I mean I laid out Nick Gage, but I didn't get in the ring with him yet and beat him yet. Yeah, that's a great question, you know, because I am it's with the indies opening back up. I feel like every weekend the summer, I'm doing something, whether it be a toy thing, or signing or show. So there's definitely gonna be people that I've never I mean, this weekend, I'm wrestling Colby Carino. Who who sons? Steve? I have his figure and now I'm here kick a son's Ass's cool? Yeah, really really cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's weird. It's like a whole It's so funny, from like when I left the Indies to my last you know, run or firing however you want to look at it, to now again, it's like a completely different landscape. So I'm navigating my way through it. I guess I don't know if I have anyone particularly that I want to wrestle. I think Jake Something was definitely one of them, and now I get to wrestle them all the time and impact, and I've been really enjoying it. I'd like to have a real barn burner with Josh Bishop, like from this weekend, I.
Speaker 1: Say, I I just need to stiff him back. So if John Dort could book me in like a hardcore falls kind of anywhere match with with Bishop, Stiffy McGee.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean, but he's got like a star quality about it. I didn't realize that Kevin Thorne had a son, but I'm glad that you know, he's a second generation superstar and all kidding aside, you could just I could just sell like from seeing them backstage, like this kid's gonna be a star one day. He's just got the size, the look, and then in the ring he's got like that attitude, you know, like he's definitely gonna be a star. Uh maybe needs to you know, light up a bit. But he was a big z true Long Island guy.
Speaker 3: He was really nervous to the bootmark on your head brand.
Speaker 6: I think it went away, but I did have his legitimately the footprint imprint of his foot on my face if you looked at it deep enough it like during toy Hio the next day.
Speaker 1: But I would definitely love to work him again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to wrestle with Dan Little, even though like like I've never wrestled Rich Swan an Impact yet, like I still want to wrestle. You know there's stuff like that. I mean, I always, man, I literally texted this week after I watched it. Whenever I finally the chance I watched d A w the old d VR like wrestling, I text Ethan Page, like wrestling Darby Allen.
Speaker 1: Looks like an unreal fun time right makes everyone. I mean, there's so many guys. Yeah too.
Speaker 3: I want to wrestle Dan Housen and I want to wrestle Dan the Dad.
Speaker 1: WHOA what about Dan Barry? Sure?
Speaker 3: I would love to wrestle Dan Barry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wrestled Dan Barry before, same games.
Speaker 3: I like to beat up Teddy Goods too.
Speaker 1: I'd like to do that. Whoa beat up Ted Goods.
Speaker 4: He's trying to make himself the u.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't know the the indie who's Ted Goods Teddy Goods store on Rhode Island, and he's.
Speaker 1: Marke didn't get the discount price, so he wants to fight him.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: He's trying to make himself the expert of of wrestling figures in indie wrestling in New England. And I'm like, guys, I live in New England.
Speaker 1: Come out, oh man, come on, come to Mark's mansion, Marx comes see me, see me at this mansion Teddy Goods, Yeah, exactly exactly. I feel like a friend requested me on Facebook recently. He probably did beats the rubbed what ixcept up? Geez? I don't know you? I Hayward random people asked me to be their friend on Facebook, Like, dude, you know what.
Speaker 6: I despise that apps all the time, and I feel bad because I'm sure some of the people will be listening to this promoters tag me, oh god and stuff I'm doing on my personal Facebook, and I'm like, dude, this is like my mom and like people I went to high school, They're not coming to the show and wherever.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like, there's no, you don't need to understand. You don't need to do that, right for sure? Good question? All right?
Speaker 4: My question Johnny JB at JY Donuts twenty one. Do you guys have any of your original wrestling figures from your childhood? If so, who are they? I only have one left, and it is my arn Anderson Globe figure. It is in very poor condition, but I kept it just because it was my favorite. And when I got rid of all my figures and sold them in my er my big selling in twenty eleven. Yeah, no, two thousand and eight, I sold them all all my toys. The only thing I kept was arn Anderson in a Deadpool figure.
Speaker 6: So I mean, I don't I don't think I the only thing that would be considered my childhood ones would be the hasst I never had algae ns, and I have my bone crunches from like everything from ninety six on that I kept.
Speaker 1: That's what I don't get, Like yours aren't like beat up from playing with them. I was so careful, Like they don't like scratches, like no.
Speaker 6: Like I just you don't understand what a weird kid I was. And he you know, I thought I was playing like I was like really running the show and like it took care even like back then zip locks and like I would never light one on fire or whatever.
Speaker 1: The shit you like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So I have all that stuff. But yeah, I know that you're saying that I don't have one original Hasbro. And it's whether it's like broken or destroyed or I painted it to look like something else, or my mom sold it maybe at a garage sale.
Speaker 1: I just not one original Hasbro left.
Speaker 6: I have all of my original ljas right where are your childhood Hasbro's sold?
Speaker 1: I sold them to get money to buy new ones. Okay, all my Ljan's are still at my parents' house in the original toy box that I kept them in. That's crazy. But yeah, I'm not like Sam Roberts. I all mine non display are mint and then I guess technically my Hasbro won to three Kid that I got in ninety eight. My first eBay purchase is the first one did three Kids ever have? I have that now signed by Xbox that's on display, and for some reason, I don't know why, but I have a glube on Anderson Rick Flair Stingy sting Rick on Anderson in the shower, Luc Yeah, I think it's in a shower like I used to like like play with them in like the shower in my my bathroom upstairs, and they're still there. And I went to my parents' house like this past weekend, I took a shower. They're still there and like this the I can't even explain to you, like the residue that has built on them, and like the weird like one that's been in the shower for that's all I have to say. Like you're like sun damage and stuff. It's like disgusting wilders, like it's disgusted nasty. All right, Well that's it, guys. Uh, thanks for listening to this week's Major Recipe podcast. Guys, had a great weekend, Me too.
Speaker 3: Wow, great weekend is a great weekend.
Speaker 1: Nice week to anyone need a Luna of a Sean Action bath. Hold on, all right, see you guys.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna I'm gonna reveal something about myself that I would probably prefer people didn't know. Right, you know, I kind of like growing up right even though I was was huge sports fan. Dude, I was a Dungeons and Dragons junkie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually lie, I literally until a blanchard. You can't run and hide from me anymore. And when we come to Philadelphia this time, there's gonna be no mistaken what's gonna happen. I'm gonna come on you like nobody's ever come on you before.
Speaker 10: No Yep, yep, yep, you got me mad.
Speaker 1: Now that's probeach and satisfy the whole comediacs. I'm gonna get off. I drank in your knob just a little beyond the breaking point.
Speaker 10: Yep. And as my.
Speaker 14: Papa always said, yep, y'all about as nervous as some long tailed cats and a room full of rocket chairs.
Speaker 4: Former heavyweight champion, and I have one stone cold box of a wife.
Speaker 1: Whoop. Now you may think you know my abilities in this ring, but I promise you you don't know Jack. From this point on, forget everything that you think you may know. SmackDown Live is a land of opportunity. And I'm gonna be a big problem. Man, I'm gonna be a big problem. I'm one of the biggest legends stars ever this God, what about that one you got? And yeah retired? Okay, listen, what are we gonna do? What do I got freaks?
Speaker 15: Nine days out of the week I can give I was gonna seven days in a week.
Speaker 3: Man, you ain't big.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna big, bad, booty god and unstuffed. Now listen English.
Speaker 5: From this moment on, this will be the moment starting now, From this moment on, this will be the moment.
Speaker 1: You now from this.
Speaker 12: Should be hitting and uh maybe both ways you're hitting this quarter. This will be the yeah we want us all there is included with uh, with this particular item.
Speaker 1: Because of my injuries, I should no longer have sex with my wife anymore.
Speaker 15: Jay, I've got some new medical information. I marry the king law that just came in a few moments ago. We understand that Jerry Lawler has Bruce Ribs and well uh, with all due respect, he's also suffering from from anal bleeding.
Speaker 1: What yep, you can.
Speaker 8: Hide behind that commissioner just so long, and Ji, I j're gonna not in your ass.
Speaker 1: One two chick. What a fucking god, Jesus God, Jesus.
Speaker 16: Well, I'm gonna take care of business the way it should be done. Perhaps I've been too nice. Perhaps I've been trying to be a real, a real, a real gentleman. Now, Telly Blanchard, I want you. It's not Uncle Sam talking to you front of Garvin.
Speaker 1: I want you, and I wanna get you. I'm gonna have you. I'm gonna get to touch your body when you're not gonna bust a nut.
Speaker 6: Any guy we're in the ring, you can hide behind that commissioner stuff just so long until I jerk a not.
Speaker 10: In your ass.
Speaker 11: And one thing for Peyton, Peyton, the first guy you kiss can't be Papa John. Okay, and listen, this is a big moment. First of all, I have no idea why Papa John's on the field. Shame on the NFL for having them on the field. But if you're Peyton Manning, you have enough money. The first guy you kiss can't be, Papa John, Okay, it can't be.
Speaker 1: For your requests, go to how hell now how God, Jesus. Life is not fair. Life sucks and then you die. Do do or die? You do? He does? Do or die? Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Speaker 12: Should be hitting. I believe this quarter and uh maybe both ways you're hitting.
Speaker 1: Follow me.
Speaker 12: My brother is included with uh with with this particular item and uh yeah yeah, here about.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 4: We have got John Cena on the line.
Speaker 1: John, How you doing today? John? Hello, Hello, John, how you doing today? I'm doing great. I can barely hear you. Okay, olkhet our get our voice up.