Speaker 1: Welcome to six year agenda. I just got kind of a morning show planned a little bit of current events. There's so much going on that, you know, it's hard not to keep updates going with this war and everything else. So we'll definitely be getting into that for the majority of this. So that'll be fun and we're gonna get back to a normal stuff that.
Speaker 2: We talked about.
Speaker 1: I've got a lot planned the stuff for apparel, the fingerprinting ideas that they're doing for apparel. Now that's I've got a lot going on with that li fi. So we'll be getting into that later probably today. I'll probably do another live tonight and or in the morning, so I'll schedule that and you'll see when it's scheduled, So just be on the lookout for whenever I schedule that.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, definitely go follow me on X.
Speaker 1: Got lot going on on there, Give me a follow on all those socials and everything.
Speaker 2: Superchats are welcome. We're gonna get into a lot.
Speaker 1: Of fun chats. If you have any questions, we will get them answered.
Speaker 2: All that stuff.
Speaker 1: I saw this weird goal thing that it had for super chats on YouTube, so we're gonna use that it's a goal that hey, if we hit it, the first five people to hit the super chat if it happens, they all get free Patreon for three months if we hit the goal. So we hit all five, free Patreon for the first five, just so you know. So that's just out there. Let's get to it. Let's talk about what's been going on.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you.
Speaker 1: Guys have caught up with all this crazy shit. We will not just be talking about the war, but we will start off with some of that and then get into all this other crazy shit going on as well. But I'm sure that you saw that the Dolmar facility was hit, the energy facility in Israel. So we have a potential crisis on our hands as far as that goes, because you know, I've been seeing a lot about energy lockdowns and things like that. I mean, you know, I don't want to be a doomer, but we do have to talk about the possibilities. And with COVID, we never thought that, you know, lockdowns were a thing, but after COVID, now you know, we do have to consider possibilities. And before you know, I don't think that was a possibility considered. So that's something to think about, and we will definitely get into that because there has been things sent out from various countries from the IEA or something.
Speaker 2: We'll get into it.
Speaker 1: That says that they want people do not travel, et cetera because of the energy and oil crisis that might be occurring here soon. So I don't know if you saw that. Pretty insane. So that's just kind of what we'll be getting into. We'll get into some of the aspects of the war going on.
Speaker 2: Is it going to.
Speaker 1: Grass, what's China's involvement? Who's Professor Jang? Is Whitney Web involved with the CIA? Is her family involved with the CIA? She's been outing Epstein in the CIA this whole time?
Speaker 2: But does she involved?
Speaker 1: There's so much to talk about, so we'll be getting into a lot. So that's just a little teaser for here what we'll be getting into. So you guys get ready and give me one second and I'll go through the chat. Say hi to everybody and we'll get started here. Happy Sunday, good morning, good afternoon for anybody in Australia.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't know what time it is there. I think it's evening. What's up, Net Funner, how are we doing yo Yo? What up?
Speaker 1: Retardo, Genio? How you doing? Cake and a cup? What's up? And Australia had three tankers canceled that we're due, so they're gonna run out of fuel fast.
Speaker 2: I heard.
Speaker 1: Australia was one of the main ones that already have a you guys had a non essential thing put up from what I heard, So that's definitely just like COVID. Remember non essential workers. That was a big part of it. There we go fix that green screen.
Speaker 2: There, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember the non essential worker shit, So you kind of got that going on in Australia already.
Speaker 2: Little freaky all right, So let me get this pulled up here. How you doing? Everybody? Good morning?
Speaker 1: And like I said, three free months Patreon if we do hit that super chat goal, it's just five.
Speaker 2: People, you know what I mean, five people put a dollar or whatever. You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right on, you know, I don't care. It's just a matter of I feel like it would help the show to kind of get that engagement as well as the hype point stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: That's free and so the engagement stuff like that just really helps. We're finally growing a little, so I just want to keep that momentum going. And yeah, you know, so it'll be kind of nice, you know, and you guys are awesome always.
Speaker 2: So all right, what up?
Speaker 1: King?
Speaker 2: Right on? King, Welcome in, buddy. All right, let's get in this.
Speaker 1: So did you guys see, let's start off with something a little fun and we'll get right into what I was talking about. Did you see a Chick fil a is?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's got a K? Now, everybody.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're in some stupid Mandela effect thing where there's no There was no K before, but now there's a K.
Speaker 2: I mean I remember vividly there was really no K. You guys remember that. I mean we're talking like very recently.
Speaker 1: I'm not much one for the sensationalist conspiracies, but I mean that is a little bit weird, isn't it. It's like, what the fuck they do like to mess with people? I wonder what that is? Is that just a matter of me? I think it's a matter of messing with your reality because they always want to keep you from knowing if you're coming or going, keep you from understanding what your reality is is. That way they can sway your mind all the time. Speaking of I've been reading Michael Aquino's mind Wards, you know, Psyops to mind Wars, and Paul Valeli, the one who works at TPUSA, he actually, you guys want to believe this, he actually was the one who told Michael Achino to make the.
Speaker 2: Book mind Wars, which.
Speaker 1: Is kind of crazy because that means that, like people think he co wrote it with him.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, he he actually implored.
Speaker 1: Michael Lochino to do it, which means he was above Michael Aquino and probably at least his boss in some sense of the word. So now he's working at TPUSA. Isn't that a little weird? It's like he's the he's the master of that kind of if you think about it. So I would worry a little bit about what he's got going on. And as I've been reading this book, man, I mean, it reads like a it reads kind of like a how would you describe it?
Speaker 2: Like a conspiratorial book.
Speaker 1: But it's written by Michael Achino, who's like a general for the military. And whenever you read it, they're just talk about how democratic elections don't really matter, and you know, things like that, how we could sway people's minds and they think that they have independent thoughts, but in reality, their thoughts are not independent and it's actually more of a collective thing than they think. Right, So very crazy because that's stuff that like we talk about and they're putting it right out there. So crazy. We'll get into all that though. Yeah, you know, speaking of the Mandela effect thing, I mean, for breeze. Back in the day, whenever I was growing up, it used to be easy e right, and now it's like easy that was a big one and that's when nobody remembers. So I got my own little Mandela effect. I guess that nobody seems to ever have paid attention to.
Speaker 2: All Right, cool, Let's get to the energy lockdown thing though.
Speaker 1: So so christ is bigger than COVID is coming the Internet Agency, so it's talking about international Yeah, I ea, the International Energy Agency published this document that pretty much says that people need to not do essential driving if you're in Australia, work from home, lower speed limits on all highways, shift the public transport. Now, I think this is kind of focused more on the eastern side of the hemisphere of the world. But I mean I saw a map that was talking about how the US will be affected as well. I mean, dude, they're literally blowing up not just the nuclear facility in Israel, but also the oil facilities for each other, which is absolutely insane because they know what this is going to do. And I mean again, this is something that is pre planned they you know, and as we're going to get into it, the energy part is just the beginning. I'm not seeing enough people talk about the food shortages, and we'll get into that too, because I.
Speaker 2: Believe that might be.
Speaker 1: More than likely what's really coming that we need to worry about more. So, I'm not trying to be like a duomer, but I'm just saying, man, if they are really manufacturing armageddon and trying to manufacture prophecy and destroy a large part of the population, as we've always talked about as conspiratorial thinkers, then we just need to use our full logic here.
Speaker 2: Just use caution.
Speaker 1: Just saying use caution, especially when they're already putting out things like this.
Speaker 2: So Trump launched the war. The straits to her meuse closed.
Speaker 1: As we've talked about, oil crisis is now going to hit, and the IEA releases this lockdown plan.
Speaker 2: The government's going to implement it.
Speaker 1: Multiple countries one by one probably and then on a mass scale. Now freedom, you know, of course, like COVID would be compromised, and you know, we'll see what happens. Trump makes a lot of promises, there's no guarantees, as the Energy Secretary.
Speaker 2: Says, So.
Speaker 1: Trump's in he's a psychopath man, like it says here yesterday, Trump put out if Iran doesn't fully open without threat, the straight or Core mused, within forty eight hours this exact point in time, the United States of America will hit and obliterate their various power plans, starting with the biggest one.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: Iran has said that they're going to give equal retaliatory on everything, so we're talking full energy grig crisises if they keep playing this chicken war, as Professor Jane called it. Professor Jang, he seems to have a lot of answers, and I think he's very intelligent and obviously knows what's going on. But I also think that he might have been handed a script so he could tell you what the script is. And it's not to take anything away from him, but I think that he's got some kind of something maybe possibly to do with it. And I don't know, you know, just throwing that out there. I don't know, it's just something weird. You know, China is propping itself up in this sense of like all of a sudden, they're coming out and saying, we have the Epstein files unredacted, right, so they're morally superior. They're a head on AI, as the government said. I believe that they benefit a lot from this war that's going on. They're doing a lot of this art of war kind of fight your enemy without fighting them, And I think that China might actually be, you know, a larger portion of this than we think. And nobody's really talking about them. So that's something to keep your eye on and keep your ear on. I mean, we've had so many talking heads from CNN and the CIA talk about China.
Speaker 2: But in a real sense, I'm sure there is something there.
Speaker 1: And all that warning was you know, China's probably a part of it, and they've been warning us because they know that they're going to do it. With that being said, I do think that they're propping themselves up to become the major superpower take over you know, America's place and or Packshjudeica. But I'm just saying, you know, why is Professor Jay coming out here and talking about packs Judeaca now too. I think we got to keep our minds open here and not be tunnel visioned into one place.
Speaker 2: It could be the Vatican. It could be the fact that.
Speaker 1: You know, the raw shods of work with China for a long time, and Israel's worked with China for a long time. I mean, come on, guys, there was literally a man named Israel Epstein. Right before Israel was created, there was a man named Israel Epstein. Oh here, hold on, let me remove this and I'll get it up. And Israel Epstein went to China. Okay, I don't know if you guys know this. So Israel Epstein went to China and he helped create the regime that's there now. Right, So he was a Chinese journalist, but he actually went there and helped with a lot of the actual creating the regime, helping build up the regime, etcetera, etcetera. Bzarist Russian crazy dude. So this guy here, I mean, he could be related to Epstein. So Chinese Communist Party is where he ended up dying from. I think they ended up turning on him eventually. But yeah, Israel Epstein, dude.
Speaker 2: So again there's kind of actions, but there's one Epstein or Israel.
Speaker 1: In China, Professor Jiang jiang Chen has some very sketchy gnostic view. We're going to get into that, dude. I'm so glad you brought that up. Little no Na Welcome, welcome.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: So he's talking about he wants to create his own religion and how he's going to be like the Jesus of this religion, et cetera. I mean he's really tripping. So hello and your bones, how you're doing? Uh yeah, so crazy. Leslie Epstein in the book King of the Jews. I've seen that and I've been trying to kind of look into that. But I'm doing that honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I have looked at that book. I'll get into it sometime.
Speaker 1: I haven't really decided if I'm going to incorporate it into anything yet. Epstein had that on his reading list, it's King of the Jews. I don't know, you know, I feel like there's these either fake names that they use. Epstein's very common name in the so I don't I mean, if you really think about it, really.
Speaker 2: Is so crazy, so fuel rational within three weeks.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Oh wow, well that's insane. We do have a that's insane. Yeah, so we're gonna get into all that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We do have a super check go go hit that you get three months free on the Patreon.
Speaker 2: That will be awesome.
Speaker 1: First five people though, so it is a limited deal and hey helps out the show little engagement.
Speaker 2: So did you guys see this?
Speaker 1: This is a little something fun to transition as we transition, So hold on, Dan Bongino. He gets approached by a man who's the ex police officer allegedly calls him a pedophile protector. You know, Dan Bogino's already been kind of weird these police officers as he walks by. The whole interaction is very odd. Uh, let's check this out. I don't know if you guys saw this. Let me see if the uh I think the sounds working on it. So let me check this and let's go dan ug Poor Dan, I wonder, uh is my audio sharing through? Did it share through clear?
Speaker 2: How was that audio?
Speaker 1: Did it share through clear? Just curious because last time it was weird. I've had some weird shit with audio. I don't always have justin with me, so I like to double check with you guys, So thanks for being my ears. Otherwise, Yeah, what the fuck? He'd straight gut you know, but I don't blame him, man, I mean fuck dam I gino. Sorry, but like the guys you know saying I'm gonna come after the black pillars, I'm getting out of the government even though I didn't do anything. No audio, I knew it. Ah, thank you guys. You're my ears. Don't worry, guys, you're my fucking ears. You're my fucking ears. You're my fucking ears. My bad guys. All right, let's fucking do this right, Okay, get your ship together, Drew, Fuck dog, you're.
Speaker 3: A pedophile protector, A pedophile protector, pedophile protector.
Speaker 4: I was a cop for nine years.
Speaker 2: You're a pedipal saggot.
Speaker 3: You're a protector fact.
Speaker 2: Fuck you, fuck you?
Speaker 1: Oh boy, Jill, you know god damn. I think you guys heard of that time, right, and let me know if it's sound of good. Otherwise, shout out and funder man, Hey, thank you. Syop season does not take any days off, guys. We have so many to get into that I have to do double the shows, right and why not? It's fun so we're doing too today, and one of them is just does chilling.
Speaker 2: This is us chilling. We're doing kind of a little news show.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about maybe once a week we'll do kind of like a little Newsy kind of show in the morning on a Sunday or whatever, kind of like we're doing today, where we just kind of chill talk about what's going on because there's a lot and then we'll get into the deep dives of the week that we normally do.
Speaker 2: How does that sound?
Speaker 1: But otherwise, two pro cherries you have pop this week? Yeah, dude, thank you. If you're the man, Doug, you really are. You're a good man popping the cherries. That's what we do, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: So anyway, opy ops. Speaking of these syops guys, Joe Kent. Have you guys seen Joe Kenting and getting supported by Peter Teal. He's a savior, this Jill Kent. Right, He's gonna come out here. He's saving America, just like Trump.
Speaker 2: Right. But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I was hanging out, you know, listening to Tucker Carlson and I was listening to Joe Kent's interview with him, and what Joe Kent was talking about was man. I mean, he had impunity as he spoke about the killing of civilians when Gaza. I mean, he said, you know, you got to do it tactically, and sometimes it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And the way he said that, I was just kind of like, Man, I don't know if I like that. You know, I hardly, I very hardly disagree.
Speaker 1: But Okay, other than that, he talked about the killing of Salomoni being a good thing. He also spoke about what else did you talk about? He talked about Gaza in the way that Israel handled Gaza was not really something he disagreed with necessarily, and I think that that is a red flag. And then after that you see that he's you know, getting supported by Peter Teal, you know, his you know wife, you know, rest her soul gets murdered in a country and she probably had no business being I mean, dude, whatever, Hey, whatever, dude. I just think that's insane, you know. But and now he's, uh, he's going to be the guy to save us from war. The guy had a wife who died in war and kills him war and talks about how good the killings of these people were in war. I'm sorry, but I'm I'm I'm kind of losing the uh, the line of thought where he's supposed to take us out of the current style regime that we've been under with this Bush style wherever wars Israel, rand Zioni is.
Speaker 2: Rand et cetera thing, right, So I worry about that.
Speaker 1: And what worries me about it is somebody like that just tests to speak like that, and the majority of people will hear that and be very excited and say, oh, this guy, he's saying what I'm thinking, you know, he's you know, but then also he's saying what the the elites want to hear too at the same time. And these people have an ability to speak out of both sides of their mouth, and it seems that not everybody can tell when they're doing that, and so it's very unsettling to see that most people just can be swayed around by anybody acting like they are whatever kind of person they are, right, So I worry about that.
Speaker 2: I'm not really a huge fan of.
Speaker 1: The cognitive warfare that's going on, and I'm thinking that maybe we'll have to get into some of the mind worst shit. I mean, you know what here because I think that this is gonna give us a Yeah, this is gonna give us a little fucking.
Speaker 2: What would you call it?
Speaker 1: This is gonna give us a little context for what's going on currently in our communities. Okay, this is an excerpt from Michael Aquino's Mind War. Okay, I've been reading this. It's a great book. It's a great book if you want to understand what the fuck's going on and what they're trying to do, in my opinion, because it gives you a lot.
Speaker 2: So listen to this. This is perfect.
Speaker 1: Mind war controls human external function thoughts by identifying and adjusting the sensory impressions that the mind uses to assemble, modify, and reinforce them.
Speaker 2: In other words, the human sensory based thought form.
Speaker 1: Thoughts form the basis for their constructed outward personalities. And in groups there are more biases, beliefs, and traditions, habits or taboos. Thus, through a graduated process, mind war controls groups of humans. So, in other words, humans sensory based thoughts form the basis for their construction outward personalities. So they go off their senses and then that's how they construct their outward personalities.
Speaker 2: And in groups.
Speaker 1: They tend to believe like they construct their personalities based on beliefs, traditions, habits, or taboos. We see that a lot with these social policies with the government. A lot of politicians run on social policies like abortion. This arises something emotionally. It goes off people's biases and beliefs, and therefore you can sway people's minds easier. Thus, through a graduated process, mind war controls groups of humans. As the size of the group increases, common features of impressions, attitudes, and expressions emerge and can be identified and analyzed statistically, taking possible social forecasting, and then control of that future by aggregate not individual manipulation. This is the basic the basis of Isaac Asimovs science, fictional psychohistory and or less ambitious but dements demonstrably practical political science forecasting. So anyway, this guy wrote a book and it's just like what they're using. So these techniques and procedures can be applied regardless of how such groups are styled or named cultures, tribes, societies, and nations. Humans usually believe that their individual and collective perceptions and opinions are independently voluntarily developed. This sense of thought independence is the basis for the general idea of mind wars. So, in other words, people think that they have independent thoughts. We're going to manipulate those thoughts by poking and prodding at their beliefs and their biases with social events, whether it be you know, LGBTQ, no abortion, pick your side and picking a bias or an event in a belief system, and then you can control people like they're on a puppet stream.
Speaker 2: So mind war, dude, I'm telling you, dude, it's crazy. Dude.
Speaker 1: There's a timer for the chat Oh, there's a timer. There's a timer. All right, Look, man, I'm gonna take down the names. I got the names of whoever. If we get five, I'm gonna take down the names. It's still going in my book, all right.
Speaker 2: Fuck that.
Speaker 1: Who cares about the chet time or whatever? You could just do the super chatty either way. But what do you guys think about that? So do you guys see that?
Speaker 2: That's kind of what's going on.
Speaker 1: So you have a book written by Michael Aquino and Paul Vlelli working at TPUSA is now operating through that entity, working with the Zionist and our political government.
Speaker 2: Then you have Larry Ellison working with Zionists in.
Speaker 1: Our political government going and buying up all the news stations so they can espouse the propaganda and make sure to entrench it.
Speaker 2: Barry Wise takes over CBS.
Speaker 1: You have X with Elon working with Check and he bought it with Larry Ellison's help. So Larry Ellison's got his hand in everything. The cloud, Oracle is going to be a cloud that's probably operating a lot of this AI and operating a lot of the systems that you'll see with the fingerprint ID stuff that we talk about later with the peril. Because remember Oracle runs the cloud system that Polentteer will use.
Speaker 2: And if Pollenteer is running through the military, right.
Speaker 1: And they're doing military operations and data collecting with the military, their cloud system, if they use Oracle, see Oracle now has all that data so they're able to they can access everything. It's actually terrifying.
Speaker 2: So crazy.
Speaker 1: Java is Oracle. Holy shit, guys, so JavaScript, Java is Oracle. I didn't know that. That's what somebody said. I'll have to verify that. Shout out, Craig, what was that, Craig? Thank you very much, right, on General Smedley butter war is a racket. Og rest in peace to the real one, especially him and patent right, Patent two. We went after the wrong ones. We should have went after the Russians, remember that. And then they tried to kill them on Hanukkah and it didn't work, so they killed them on Christmas Eve. It's crazy. Uh yeah, I'd like to opt out as well. In your bones. All right, guys, let's get to some more stuff going on. Uh but that's mind wors okay, And what I.
Speaker 2: Want you to do.
Speaker 1: What I was talking about that that was the excerpt from the book. And what I'm trying to express is keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They're acting on your beliefs, your taboos, all those things, trying to manipulate your mind. And with that mind, let's check this guy out. Okay, who's Professor Jang? Very informative threat apparently, so we could take a little bit of a look at this Who's Professor Zang and who's usually work for Okay, let's see who this guy is. They're making a Professor Zang.
Speaker 2: Aha.
Speaker 1: Everyone passing this man around like he fell from heaven with the whiteboard in a war map white. Professor Jiang refuses to monetize his contents.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: So one hundred and twenty years of Yale China, Oh, yell and China connected. Oh, skull and Bones connected? Oh what did I tell you about JD. Vance right and the connection with skull and Bones. I didn't know that there was a China connection with skull and bones. So this is going to connect. Some dots live here as we talk about this.
Speaker 2: So JD.
Speaker 1: Vance, Prescott Busch, scull and bones, and he worked with the Nazis, and this is a multi generational thing. So communism, Freemasonry, skull and bones, they all kind of go hand in hand, right, And as we could see Chinese, you got the red, black and white. That is the free Masonic colors, right, So I'm.
Speaker 2: Telling you man.
Speaker 1: So he comes off as a digital oracle, right because he's got he's handed the script and then he comes out and he kind of tells people what's coming.
Speaker 2: So I mean, okay, I thought this was a whole thread, but apparently not.
Speaker 1: But I think that, you know, you should check out some stuff about professor Jiang.
Speaker 2: Let me go check this guy out. I'll tell you who it is. Zen Ming.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, z h E n M I n G z en ming. Oh really okay, hold on, let me let me go to the actual thread here. Okay, found it. We're good, guys, let's go. You're right, three twenty two is scull and Bones day. You guys are this shit?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: I love you guys. Man, that's dope. I fucking would have went right over my head, which is crazy. I would have remembered it later. Well, remember, you know, we're gonna check this out too. While we're talking about this, I'm gonna take this off so I'm not jumping around on your screen.
Speaker 2: Remember Ian Carroll? Right?
Speaker 1: Ian Carroll had that kabbala bracelet? Uh in that picture? Do you guys remember that? Well, in that picture he took a picture with the watch, right, and then and then on the watch the time was uh, two twenty three, which is three to two backwards, right, which is kind of odd. It's like, what a crazy time, you know? And he knows too much, is all I'm saying. To be like making mistakes that are just that blatant in my opinion, But hey, what do I know.
Speaker 2: I'm just you an idiot. But whatever, All right, let's go to this.
Speaker 1: So Xang published a book, Innovation in China Edition, in which he provided a basic introduction of his life story. He was born in nineteen seventy six in Tayson, China City. At the age of six, he immigrated to Canada with his parents and grew up in Toronto, having spent only a short period living in Guangdong during his childhood. Jang did not speak Mandarin in his early life. Only after enrolling at Yale University in nineteen ninety five, came out of the English literature major.
Speaker 2: Okay, so these are kind of like bios and you know, I could put the link for this.
Speaker 1: If you guys want, but you you know, I'll also go follow my ex and I'll share it.
Speaker 2: I think I did share it.
Speaker 1: So in ninety seven, during Jiang Zemin's visit to US, he signed the Sino US Rule of Law Initiative with Bill Clinton. The following year, in ninety eight, Yale Law School China Law Center sent a batch of scholars to China, among whom were some Chinese Americans. Now, guys, really the China problem is a problem, like why was Trump allowing so many Chinese students to come here and go to the schools whenever he was talking about how we want to get illegals out of here and get immigrants out of here. But he's making it seems like Jews or Zionists and Chinese people get this weird special pass. It's kind of weird, dude, if you got really pay attention, something's going on. Most of these Chinese Americans subsequently subsequently became involved in establishing nngos in China that received funding from the National for Democracy. Well, we know that NED is very corrupt. NED is terrible as well as it's the equivalent to like the Pew Pugh, as well as in effort as far as how bad it is, as well as an efforts towards regime change and engaging in other destructive activities aimed at undermining China. So this ultimately led to China's gradual prohibition the establishment of NGOs that accept foreign funding after twenty twelve. So anyway, coincidentally, following his training at Yale Jiang, hu Quin returned to China for the first time in ninety eight, So this is right around the Clinton administration and working briefly as an intern.
Speaker 2: So this is weird.
Speaker 1: It's almost like he's adjacent to this whole situation going on.
Speaker 2: He might even be cia.
Speaker 1: Peking University has enjoyed significantly closer collaboration with Yale than any other Chinese university. Chang a Chinese American who worked as at the Ford Foundation's program officer, and we know Ford had a very close connection with the Nazis, and skollin Bones is connected with the Nazis with Yale and China. So let's connect the dots here while we go right in China during the nineteen nineties, played a pivotal role as the primary liaison and key figure bridging Pekin, Peking University, and Yale University. So there's just a connection with Pecking, Yale, and China. Following his short internship, Xiang returned to the US and he had an undergraduate degree at Yale. He then relocated to China, all right. December two thousand, Jang published an article talked about the consuming problem in the Far Eastern Economic Review, pretty much talks about Tuberculosi's patients and then attacks China's healthcare system, emphasizes the crucial role of mngos and providing healthcare.
Speaker 2: AH so, USAID and GA.
Speaker 1: This guy all seem to have a weird connection where he's making an argument of why they need to take them and particularly highlights the necessity of government's allowing foreign funding to flow to the NGOs.
Speaker 2: Now we know USAID and all that.
Speaker 1: It's so funny that they out this shit while they also work with them at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is exposure gate, guys. This is part of exposure Gate. I want you to know this. So part of this current event thing is going to run in the theme of exposure Gate. That's professor Xiang and Whitney Webb. We're going to be taking a look at both of them today and we're going to take a look at the current events with the war, which we have been a little bit already.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we'll get past this.
Speaker 1: There's a letter from China talking about the factories twenty two thousand and two. Okay, Afghanistan to serve my people two thousand and six. World Bank sided from a report he wrote while working at the UN's So the World Bank is cited from a report he wrote.
Speaker 2: Okay, and he reported on.
Speaker 1: Dire health conditions in Afghanistan, emphasizing the crucial role of USAID. So he was a big okay, So he's an advocate for USAID this whole time.
Speaker 2: That's who he is this whole time.
Speaker 1: So after a careful reading of this article and considering his work experience as well as Yale's Special Universities tasks in China around the two thousands, all this indicates that Jiang Ziquin might be a federal agent. In two thousand and eight, Jang Jiquin Jaquin officially began his teaching career in China. So there's a middle school where he taught was none other than Wang Zheng, who is the former principal of the affiliated high school of Peking University in ninety eight.
Speaker 2: So he's got a.
Speaker 1: Direct connection with Pecking all the way going to China, and that seems to be how he got his employment there. So we might just have a direct federal tie and might not even be a full on teacher. So he did nothing to make Jang seem any less suspicious. So Wang, who recruited Jang, had been committed from two thousand and two onward running a civic experiment at the middle school, effectively grooming students's ponds for potential color revolutions. So now we know that there's a school who's trying to get people to do color revolutions, and he's recruiting Professor Xiang to come work, well, not recruiting. Professor Zang just starts his career over there, but possibly recruited. But either way, this place is getting people to do color revolutions. Why does that matter? Color revolutions are things like what happened in Iran, where they know the CIA was involved in undermined Carter to try to get the Ayatola in through going in there and doing color revolutions, which is where they get people like Vietnam.
Speaker 2: To protest and.
Speaker 1: Essentuate revolution, but it's not organic because it's done through federal means, and that seems to be what they were doing here, and Professor Jang was involved.
Speaker 2: Okay, crazy, So by the.
Speaker 1: Time Jiang became a member of this crew in two thousand and eight, their objectives became more explicit. It was to entrust the US with the responsibility of training China's future elite. So now the US is involved in training China's future elite with the school in Jiang's development with them. So this is where it gets a little weird too. Jang further elaborated on his reasoning. He drew in the theories of Stephen Pinker and Dan Eery, both of them were friends with Epstein. He argued that China's education system is incapable of cultivating true elites. See, he does seem to bash on China, but I think that he works as a US agent, but he also works as a Chinese agent. He's a double agent. And I believe that they know he's a mutual double agent. They both know it, in my opinion, allegedly so in this period, another key activity of Jiang's was establishing exchange programs with Israel in Chinese schools. He's Stephen Pinker's theories another friend again, the same friend of Epstein, to argue that Israel is the most creative economy in the world. So we have this full Zionist rhetoric, and the unit students must visit Israel in person to truly experience that appreciate the immense power to creativity.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow.
Speaker 1: So if there is a country that embodies the phrase mission impossible, he says, it is Israel.
Speaker 2: It borders Egypt in Syria.
Speaker 1: Both of these countries refuse to recognize Israel at the time. Of its founding in nineteen forty eight, and both have attempted to destroy Israel through military aggressions, diplomatic pressure, and even terrorism. In fact, region and the region where Israel is located, the Middle East, is almost entirely composed of Muslim countries. The countries in the Middle East are hostile towards Israel, many of which are support UH support and fun terrorist acts against Israeli citizens around the world. So he's okay, So he's he seems to be bashing on Israel now with his pack Studeka thing. But I think it's because he got his calling card to get out there, do it. Remember we talk about everybody turns on Israel, and it seems at the same time you have certain saviors coming out of the woodwork, whether it be Joe Kent, you know, against Iran. But he's still for Israel and for the guy's award for killing Solemani. But he's against the war in Iran just as a savior figure. Because they develop a grassroots, motiv motivated protest against this war, and so they're trying to get ahead of it.
Speaker 2: With these people.
Speaker 1: It's exposure gate the Deep States, exposing the deep State and then trying to capture you and provide a savior.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: For long subsequent period, Jang's activities became diffic to trace, so he was hard to find until twenty twenty two, and that's when Chinese media reported on him being active in chang Do. So that's crazy shit, guys. I was just checking make sure we're all good. During the same timeframe, chang Dou emerged as one of the centers where protesters funded or influenced by foreign entities demonstrated against China's COVID prevention and control policies. So we have color revolutionaries, you know, movements coming out during the COVID era where he's kind of connected to. Again, when we know that the Pecking University, he was connected to color revolutions as well. So in twenty twenty four, professor of Beijing normal U named Chen she Zing God.
Speaker 2: These names are fun.
Speaker 1: He went viral on a Chinese social media video and he recorded and uploaded in whatever, it's an introduction to social sciences. It's just this whole course propagating conspiracy, tinge claims associated with Western pseudohistory.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So he's just trying to push conspiracy theories. Again, we know, or we think an exposure gait. Conspiracy theories were perpetuated on purpose that they could use them later. Right now here we are in this era, okay, basically above information including Jang's history of involvement in the regime change activities and his relationship with Israel.
Speaker 2: Did Jing actually predict the outbreak of the Irm War?
Speaker 1: Or was he expressing a regime change plan that the deep state had been brewing in the form of a prophecy.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, and I think that's what's going on. So that's the gist of it. What do you guys think?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it could be a FEDS crazy what's up scario?
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome. That's some crazy shit, guys. So there's a.
Speaker 1: Little deal with Xiang. Okay, we're gonna get into Whitney Web here in a minute, because there's a lot there's an equally important thread on Whitney Web. You know, there's a lot going on with that as well. So it's insane. Let me see if I can find here. We go back to this real quick, a little segue now that we got a little bit more people in here. We were talking earlier about the energy lockdown, with the fact that the IEA, the International Energy and Association, they're talking about people need to limit their travel.
Speaker 2: The government's telling you, who drives, let to drive less.
Speaker 1: Japan is rationing fuel, South Korea's rationing fuel, Bangladesh, Philippines rationing. Australia's government is saying avoid non essential journeys. Now here's the thing. In my last live I did with Nugget News, I talked to Alex and if you guys remember in that show, he talked about how Australia is like the training ground for the deep state, and you can assume that when you hear a message said in Australia first, you're gonna hear it said in the UK next, and then in America after that. Avoid non central essential journeys is what we could expect to hear in America. I think this is my opinion. How I deduct this so avoid nine is yeah, this is all the same stuff.
Speaker 2: So here we go.
Speaker 1: Energy lockdown has started. So we have China, Russia, Japan. See, I don't know if I agree with the China thing. They're still getting their oil. I don't think that stops. Russia has plenty of oil. I don't see why they would do The only reason I would see why they would do an energy lockdown is if again, they're involved.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get the oil thing, but if they're involved with.
Speaker 1: The global movement to close things down and usher in this new world order, you get what I'm saying, which they are, and so therefore that's probably why they're closing. I couldn't imagine that they actually were worried about oil. So here we've got I'll play this video on a second. Tucker's expert Professor Jang is a cult leader, so this goes into what I just talked about. This is why I want to show you this as well. It's kind of a segue from Professor Jang stuff. My plan is to start my own religion. I'm using the YouTube platform to test certain ideas that we'll need for this religion. That's why I switch topics around a lot. My goal is to be the Messiah, so I'm going to the research.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I didn't even believe he said this. This is forty four seconds. I'm gonna play this back, and we're gonna play this. I didn't believe it, but I think he does. And it's insane. Hold on one second here, let me make sure I'm sharing and make sure everything's good. You know I always fuck it up, So we are good, let's do this.
Speaker 3: And again, So here's my grand plan. Okay, My plan eventually is start my own religion. And so I'm used a YouTube platform in order to test certain ideas that I will need for for for this new religion. And that's why I switched around a lot. So so you know, if you have a fan of certain topics, uh, you can get annoyed because then like you know, like next semester, I'll teach something completely different. But again, my my goal is to be the masaia I go to someone that the point so so so I'm going through the R and D phase of my life right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is you can do travel to Gnostica, India as the you could have like a Japanese brother whatever the fuck they say Christ did Gnostic with the internet now yeah no, no, I mean.
Speaker 3: Like like I will eventually go these places, but like like at this point, I'm just trying to innovate with the framework and then eventually I'll go and spread my message like Paul, did you know, I'll travel like like Paul the Apostle.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Kurt Metzker used to be in like a cult, right, I mean didn't he used to be Mormon or Jehovah witness or something. I believe he was stuck in like he was like grew up in a cult and now he's like super awake to this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Wanted.
Speaker 1: I want to say that this is kind of a joke that Professor Jang was doing, but he seems to be very serious, so it's hard to tell what exactly is going on there.
Speaker 2: I'll do this. I will go listen to that whole that.
Speaker 1: I'll watch that whole live and watch that interview so I could see what the context is behind that and see if that was actually a joke. I don't want to throw this out there if that's not really like the context of it. I hate when people do that, when they just take a clip and they go, well, this is what he said, and then try to make it look a certain way. So I will go do my due diligence and watch the rest of that and see what the context was there.
Speaker 2: But it seems that.
Speaker 1: If China really is saying that they have the unredacted Epstein files, which I'll try to look for that one second here. So I China saying that they have the unredacted to Epstein files, and they're posing themselves up to be like the next superpower with AI.
Speaker 2: And then they have this.
Speaker 1: Guy, Professor Zang coming out kind of being like, you know, this new leader of thoughts and also savior figure, et cetera. I mean, it's unlikely transition thing to think of, but I mean, my god, could China be really taking advantage of this situation or even causing all this from behind the scenes in the background to a level that is so genius that they didn't take over It seems crazy. But I mean, as this goes on, it seems like China is now coming up to the forefront with agents, et cetera, and using them to kind of push themselves forward as the moral high higher.
Speaker 2: By the way, Russia's doing the same thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, people talk about you know Putin, he's an Orthodox Christian, you know, he's against the the Epstein cult.
Speaker 2: So it's China.
Speaker 1: So you have these two superpowers that are kind of always been against us, and now they seem to be moreley above us. And of course we know that they use bots and stuff online. So I wonder how much of this is true, how much of this syop is going on from them along with their own government. It's really sad because I think America is using syops on it so much that they're like, fuck it, we'll use them too on them. And now everybody is So you have Russia and trying to give you propaganda and your own government, so everybody's lying to you, and they're all just as bad really technically right, or maybe China and Russia really are this great, which I highly doubt, guys, they're come on, let's be real here. So China said that they had unredacted Epstein files that they would release.
Speaker 2: If they didn't end this war. I don't know if you guys saw that.
Speaker 1: So again, where we see this where they're posing themselves as like, you know, we're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: So this is just kind of where he says.
Speaker 1: He says, now is the right moment to fully explose the detail just Reepstein's activities.
Speaker 2: Yea, and allow me to make one point.
Speaker 6: I think it is right now the high time to expunge the evil as represented by Jeffrey Epstein and whoever who is with him? Now, this is a very important point that you don't want to go into further details. I think that evil as represented by Jeffrey Apstey need to be fully expunged in the world, including in the relations between Israel and the United States.
Speaker 2: Does China have the files?
Speaker 6: Well, eventually everything needs to come out to the sun as wait, okay, I like.
Speaker 7: That kind of strategic ambiguity.
Speaker 1: Dictate to you dad, very very h what's the word very veiled message? I guess you could say very veiled. We're kind of hopping around a little bit, but I mean, this is the kind of shit these people are talking about.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: China is a part of the world on Economic Forum, Black Rock works closely with them.
Speaker 2: This is not far from what we're just talking about.
Speaker 1: These people are part of this global movement, and I think that they're posing the next superpowers, maybe the saviors, that we will better accept them. But remember, China runs on social credit scores. They run as a communist system. No companies can run there. I mean, come on, guys, this is not a free country. During COVID, people were getting locked out of their homes because they, you know, didn't abide by certain rules.
Speaker 2: So let's be real here.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're fucking crazy, and no matter who ends up running it, I think we're kind of screwed either way if it's an AI ran system, because it will regardless be a technocratic police date.
Speaker 4: The area of recklessness is the spending of governments around the world who are all, with little exception, all spending well beyond their means. That's the recklessness of this moment in history. This is not a parallel to the nineteen twenties in terms of the recklessness of the private capital markets. It's a story of the recklessness a government spending within.
Speaker 2: The private sector.
Speaker 4: There's a huge questionist where AI will take us, and I was carefully taking notes and listening to what Larry has to say, or to what Madame Leguard has to say, because this is one of the big issues.
Speaker 2: Of our moment.
Speaker 4: Will AI create the productivity acceleration that is honestly this hoped for in Washington and in the halls of government around the world as a way to overcome the profit of spending that we're currently engaged in. Like the world, the world needs a savior, and the hope is that AI is the savior that we need for productivity and the.
Speaker 2: Savior we need for productivity.
Speaker 1: I mean, it seems like it to be the savior that they need to run the world without us, if that is the plan, right, you know, at the end of the day, I mean, you know black Rock, you know, Larry think talks a lot about how tokenizing everything is a big plan for him. And I think that once we do that and we know the blockchain and the whole DNA, King of Kings, shout out, King of Kings. I'm gonna actually bring that up in a minute now that I think about it, I think that that's important to bring up while we talk about this.
Speaker 2: But here's here's the thing. What the fuck is Seth?
Speaker 1: Because I don't like that, all right, the name Seth set That's like the same thing, okay.
Speaker 2: And so if you look here he's talking about we will tokenize everything will likely be on Seth. What is that? Let's see what he has to say here.
Speaker 7: The next step going forward will be the tokenization of financial assets, and that means every stock, every bond will have its own basically q SIP. It'll be on one general Ledger. Every investor, you and I will have our own number our own identification. We could rid ourselves of all issues around illicted activities about bonds and stocks and digital by having a a tokenization. But the most importantly thing, we can customize strategy through tokenization. That is, if it's every individual, we would have instantaneous settlements. Think about all the costs of settling bonds and stocks, but if you had a tokenization, everything would be immediate because it's just a line item.
Speaker 1: I'll just worry about the idea of like customization, you know, customize sh it for everybody. What does that really entail? Because you know that really could be customized to your DNA. We don't like a certain genome that you carry. Uh, maybe we don't like a certain obviously like activities you do, et cetera. Right, So I just think it gets very slippery slope whenever you're talking about I fully customizable, cryptocurrency, fully controlled, fully streamlined, it's instantaneous. As he's saying, uh, this is something that you know Trump. I could show you a video actually where Trump says that they can steal your money.
Speaker 2: Wat's this. It's so funny because how is.
Speaker 1: It that you know you got one guy that he's working with He's saying we're going to do this, and then Trump's saying that they could steal your money with cbdc's.
Speaker 2: Let me see if I can find it.
Speaker 1: Let me see here, they could steal your money, which if you use cbdc's, well.
Speaker 2: I'll find it here later.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Trump, Trump during one of his campaigning speeches talked about how they could do that.
Speaker 2: I think it's very important to kind of remember that. But you're all on a second.
Speaker 1: I want to get to the fact that blockchain is encoded to your DNA. As we talked about, we're talking about the tokenization of everything.
Speaker 2: We're talking about.
Speaker 1: Technocratic Please state ushered in by these saviors from this exposure Gate movement. Saviors quote unquote who were you know? They're they're they're acting like they're part of separate from the system, but they're not. Okay, So let's see here. This one is.
Speaker 2: Patents.
Speaker 1: Let me see here, live tracking, hold on here, give me two seconds. I'm gonna pull it up for you. Yep, this is it. Okay, shout out King of Kings if you're still here, right on, brother, Okay, so right here, this is a patent, Okay, and what it is is a you can see the patent number right here.
Speaker 2: It's all right there, et cetera, et cetera, mi soft.
Speaker 1: It's a cryptocurrency system using body activity data.
Speaker 2: So it's very similar.
Speaker 1: Like whenever we look at later, we're going to look at I'll bring this back up later to show you how similar it is.
Speaker 2: But whenever we do that next show about what's it called? Uh fuck?
Speaker 1: The fingerprint IDs and everything for your clothing and apparel, Well, it looks just like this.
Speaker 2: It's set up the same way where you have hold on. Am I sharing? Yeah, we're sharing.
Speaker 1: Where you have this sensor user device goes through the communication network and or the cloud, and then the cryptocurrency system works with that communication system and then this goes to the These are the actual like the company, et cetera, or the blockchain or where the money comes from.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, man gets weird.
Speaker 1: So the human body activity associated with a task provider to a user may be used in the mining process of a cryptocurrency system. So human body activity associated with the test per so they can maybe mined off your body activity. Body activity data can be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user Jesus christ Man. The cryptocurrency system, communicatively coupled to the device of the user, may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system.
Speaker 2: The in a word, cryptocurrency. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So essentially, if you do what they want you to do, they can award your cryptocurrency. It literally says it right here. So the cryptocurrency system, communicatively coupled with the device of the user, may verify if the body data activity satisfies the conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and then it will award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified, which would be a digital verification of their ID biometrically. So this is a full on like it's Pavlovian dog shit, guys, it's full on Pavlovian dog like. You do this, you get some money, right, and by that it's it's just control what you do. It's no freedom. That's terrifying. Holy shit.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into that some more.
Speaker 1: Whenever we get into that, I don't want to spoil the later show, so we'll get into that some more later.
Speaker 2: But that is the basis of the show.
Speaker 1: I'll be doing later on about the digital fingerprint of apparel, flock cameras, Alexa, all that shit. So back to exposure gate and these Feds. Guys, let's talk about the Feds again. So there's a lot of people accusing Whitney Webb. How she tweets about Epstein's links to Genavisi's crime interest but later her family and they're tied to the criminal cabal.
Speaker 2: So let's see what this is. It's so crazy. Let's see. Here is your father, Richard S.
Speaker 1: Webb, the fourth of Sarasota's it card Morell law firm. If he is, then apparently he has ties.
Speaker 2: Which he is? There he is? And uh, let me see here. Don't they have a thread on it? Where's the thread on it? Sorry, guys, I had a thread on it? Here, I'll find it. Uh, all right, let's see here. I mean, dude, I don't know. I haven't really been.
Speaker 1: Able to I was reading it yesterday, but I don't think I guess I didn't keep the uh the thread. Okay, So there is a victim who filed a complaint against her.
Speaker 2: Now here's the thing.
Speaker 1: This could be here, say, let's be honest, let's be objective here. Okay, because we don't know, we don't know what this is. But there's a federal witness who says my name used to file the affidavit in which led to the Epstein's arrest. Okay, it seems like a hold some weight my sister used to take down Maxwell. Still zero protections as the Royal family in all Maxwell's associates harassed, stalk, to fame, and smear me for six years. The death threats are veiled, all except for one from a researcher for a hack conspiracy peddler named Whitney Webb. Angela Foster Henry and her co stalking researcher threatened my life and I filed the police report. So I don't know who this person is. But down here it talks about George B. Tonks as a felon who stalked me from prison and I've reported the DOJ Chicago YPD. I am being gang stalked as a crazy conspiracy nut used uses her stolen credibility to clear me a liar. Whitney Webb is a conspiracy theorist who's colluding against victims. Wow, so they're saying that she's actually cluding against the victims, even though she's trying to out out everything allegedly.
Speaker 2: So what the fuck I mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know, guys, this is just from like one or two crazy people. We don't know if this is real. What's going on here here? Let's go down for it. Literally says from a researcher for a Jack conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Pedalar name Whitty Webb. We don't even know who.
Speaker 1: Wrote that since it's redacted and far more than Yeah, that's kind of what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So there's people throwing dirt on her name. We have no idea.
Speaker 1: I think I've seen a couple of things about it, though it wasn't the only one, but hey, people are just throwing dirt on her name. People like to just turn on people too. That's part of this, you know. That's why I'm not trying to turn on anybody that I can't at least.
Speaker 2: Put some shit down on, you know.
Speaker 1: So nothing official on her, but there are some questions being brought up. But it says here everyone, I mean, this person's really going hard on this, this person and Kirby Somers, it's really going very hard on Whitney Webb.
Speaker 2: I don't know who this person is.
Speaker 1: Perhaps you might want to perform simple search using the name of infamous drug criminal Jonathan Kershin connected to Eric Prince, who she's pretending to be outing.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Sorry, guys, I'm just this is fun to me. I mean, why what is happening? Okay, So we don't even know what the fuck this is? Okay, this might be from her notes. We aren't even gonna listen to this. This bitch is probably using AI and doing weird shit. It's fine, dude, don't don't listen to this bitch. Oh oh, never mind, all right, Well that was it. There wasn't really much there. I thought there was more there. Kirby Somers was trafficked.
Speaker 2: Whoa really?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 2: Okay? So does that give me more credibility to you? Guys? What do you think? I'm wonder fuck kind? I want to talk to this person.
Speaker 1: A reminder that Whitney Webb was instructed by her baby father to do a hit piece on me. Why attack a victim of the very cabal she claims to be exposing. In the original three hour podcast, Vennievedmore or Johnny Vedmore goes on the state that webs onto state the web is Cia. So Johnny Vedmore is calling her Cia now too.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: So let's see this guy is Maybe I should get that chick on and see what the fuck she's talking about. I mean, she could be crazy, who knows, but hey, it's always worth us seeing everybody's side of the story.
Speaker 2: Right. I've tried to get Whitney Webb on. She won't answer.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I assume that the people that don't answer a kind of sucks, but hey, that's not necessarily the case.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's be honest.
Speaker 1: People are busy and also sometimes big too big to look back at people smaller.
Speaker 2: That's just how it be. So Johnny Vedmore said, web is Cia.
Speaker 1: Let's see here, we have a child together, and I have to go through a lot of legal process.
Speaker 2: I've already said it all out loud.
Speaker 1: I haven't concealed anything, so I'll get into this some more. We just have Ryan Liberty on recently and he didn't say anything about it.
Speaker 2: Huh. She's replying to right Liberty here.
Speaker 1: Kus Riga's wrong criminal syndicate that Whitney Webiners, Cia handlerr Father are part of connected the most nefarious people on the planet, as well as Jeffrey Epstein's orbit. Well that is weird because Jake Paul lives there, right, I mean, I don't know, huh, crazy the Epstein associate nobody talked about. Is that about Whitney Webb, Nicole Junkerman? All right, anyway, sorry guys, So yeah, we'll have to get into that sometime. All right, who let's check out what everybody has to say about this chick. So Berdman never trusted Whinny Web good job. Ryan Liberty doesn't seem to trust her either, but he also wouldn't go into detail. She has a YouTube channel, shadow Band of course. Okay, yeah, I'm gonna have to talk to her and see what she has to say. Bring Kirby on. Everyone seems to I and now, okay, okay, if you know their name.
Speaker 2: They are in the game. I know.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully one day people know my name and I'm gonna try to stay out the game.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's you know, it's one of those things, right, It's a double edged short, guys, it really is. I mean that's why I try to be gracious, but we also have to be very objective where it's like gotta hold the stake the same, you know, the story to everybody. Okay, well I think that's most of it. That's most of everything, kind of you know, current event. Not really, I mean, there's so much more going on. But let's see here, see if I missed anything for you guys here, I'll go check my notes too. Yeah, the mind warshit's crazy. I'm really getting deep into the mind wars by Michaelaquino. Food shortages, Yeah, I really want to talk about that too. There's a lot of fertilizer that comes out of the Middle East that we you know, a third of the fertilizer comes out of the Middle East. There's already farmers in America who do not have fertilizer for this spring, so we could be looking at a dry a drought, you know, with food drought, food rations, things like that. So I'm really worried about that. We also have the fact that you know, I've talked about this for a while now, Catherine Austin Fitz mentioned something about manufactured food shortage. I'll go ahead and bring that up, and then we'll talk about the digital ideas for children that she brought up as well. She seems to be saying everything that I've talked about for a little bit. I mean, not that she's listening or like whatever, but it's just obviously we're onto something here at sixty agenda, because this lady will come out and talk about the same shit a couple months later. So this hore Mews shut down might cause a food shortage, she says. Let's go ahead and check this out. It's four minutes of forty seconds. Let's hope that I'll give you a highlight first. This is COVID two point zero. The same big problem here as famine. It started with the City of London. What's in it for them is implementing the control grid and depopulation together.
Speaker 2: You have seen.
Speaker 1: You have seen the new administration in the United States systematically cut the domestic funds that are available to support food for poor people in emergencies, as well as the USAID and State Department eight to protect countries that have emergencies like food.
Speaker 2: So you will have to know.
Speaker 1: So you have I don't know, maybe twenty five billion dollars traditionally that the US have had available to stop famines.
Speaker 2: It's not being used.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, let's check her out. See what she says.
Speaker 9: Being severely shut down. So let me give you an example. We're in March. What is March?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What is March?
Speaker 9: It's the spring, right, what happens in the spring?
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick. I've tried to get this lady on too, and she gets, she gets. I've seen her on shows with people where I'm just like, what the fuck? I don't know, man, I mean, come on, we run a better show over here, Come on, come over here.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's let's demand for for a fuel preps in the West.
Speaker 9: No, no, come on, You're in the Netherlands. You're in the Netherlands, one of the greatest food exporters in the world. Farmers farmer's plant in the spring right now, we are shutting down the critical ingredients to most European factories who make fertilizer, right, okay, And so by the time time that gets through, whenever it gets through, it's going to be too late to make the fertilizer. You're going to miss the whole spring season.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 9: I just saw a headline. Goldman Sachs, leading member of the New York Fed, says that it's going to be shut down for twenty one days. Right, missed the planning season.
Speaker 2: Okay, So.
Speaker 9: If you look at the material coming through that's critical to chip production, the material coming through the straits that's critical to fertilizer and food, and the material coming through that's critical to energy, you're talking about massive dislocation of the global economy. And if it goes on for long enough. I mean we have Peru, Thailand to other people talking about doing COVID kind of shutdowns to save gas and you right, but you're talking about intentionally shutting down the global economy. And it didn't start with Iran, and it didn't start with the United States. It started with the city of One So Lloyd's of London shut down the streets with all their.
Speaker 1: Whoa, shout out, shout out, Nephunter with the Lloyd's of London call out.
Speaker 2: Lloyd's of London shut down the straits.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, Katain Nusta Fitz says, now here's the thing, you said, that they're worrying Trump and Lloyd's of London.
Speaker 2: You know, I wonder if she's got a little bit to.
Speaker 1: Do with the perception of it being their fault. You know, just throwing that out there is an objective point. I'm not saying that that's the case. But very funny that you brought up Lloyd's of London and there she goes there. So that's awesome, very funny. We'll get back in there.
Speaker 9: Insurance company friends and reinsurance company friends. Right, So the city shuts down the streets, and now the Iran is helping supposedly.
Speaker 2: To keep it shut down.
Speaker 9: Now do you buy that story that the US military has helped.
Speaker 7: No, But what I struggle with is it seems like a little.
Speaker 1: So are is this is intentional? The US military is not helpless. They're going over there. This is all being done on purpose. They're trying to manufacture global food shortage, energy crisis, economic global economic financial crisis. You know, this is something that you know, we're trying to talk about in the show today where it's like, you know, nobody's talking about the food shortage aspect of this, and the fact that yeah, they're already doing shutdowns and you know, people that are in other countries know this to listen to this. But there is a lot of COVID style non essential travel is going on already, and so what does that lead to, you know, is the question and how long does this go on and does it turn into what we're you know, the most terrifying aspect of this, which is is you know what Bill Cooper said, And I just worry that, you know, with what he said and what his implications of what he was saying in the video about Israel and armageddon, is that I think it takes what we what we're foreseeing, what he he's describing, it takes what we're foreseeing. And so let's check this out real quick, because I just want to recap this, because I mean, you can't go into this enough. Man, This guy ri ip Bill Koober. This guy really was ahead of his time. And you know this is this show is a homage to him as much as it is a passion project on my part. So check this out. Fuck they put music in it.
Speaker 2: God damn it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have a problem with copyright from that. All right, I'm gonna have to read it. I already probably played it for too long. I played it for like ten seconds.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: They hit me with a copyright for something similar to this before, where I played you guys that model video with the models, and it was the same thing.
Speaker 2: Let's see if this has music. This one here beated.
Speaker 8: As the instrument to bring about the battle of Armageddon and the fulfillment of prophecy, a war that would be so terrible where nuclear weapons will be used so that the American citizens and the other people in the world would get down on their knees and bay for no more war. And what is the answer to that? They're gonna be told, the only way we can guarantee no more war is if we destroy the sovereignty of nations, then we come together as one humanity in a one world government.
Speaker 1: Is all right, Well, I'm gonna have to timestamp this is an hour and thirteen minutes in.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to take this out.
Speaker 1: Guys, I apologize because yeah, dude, fuck well, I don't apologize to you, but anyway, yeah, dude, fucking can't play anything with any music on it.
Speaker 2: It sucks. Okay. So that is what I think is going on. And you know, if you were going to do that and.
Speaker 1: Make it so terrible and so horrible, you would take it energy, food crisis, all these things. I think that you know, people talked about COVID being a test, and it could have been a test for this. People talk all it's a test for them doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it's probably World War three that they've always planned and now they're you know, getting certain things ready, right, So very crazy. Uh So we also had the Ford four chan predicted prediction of World War three if we want to scroll through some of this, just because I think it's interesting to kind of check out something that they you know, people talked about this a long time ago.
Speaker 2: But four chan again, four chan q and on all these drops.
Speaker 1: You know, we know we're a Zionist CIA masade operation done through Fort Bragg domestically, but probably through the Zionist Israel h to create create conspiracy theories and to get people to march and rally behind Trump as a savior.
Speaker 2: And it's a cult.
Speaker 1: And so let's see though, because of course they could tell you the future if they're the ones doing it right, very much like Professor jang So, Israel breaks ceasefire and strikes Iran. Trump response with B two bunker busters. This happened in June last year. Iran hits all golf, oil fields and US bases. This happened this year recently. Sky oil prices, skyrocket blackouts in Africa.
Speaker 2: You and third World.
Speaker 1: US sends three aircraft carriers, two sunk by Iran, Russia, China using suicide tactics amphibious invasion, which is going on now. First fails, massive casualties. That could be very possible because we only sent in twenty five hundred to five thousand troops. Second attempt succeeds, oil feeds fields are seized, and then advance halts, but the US Civil War begins. An anti water block takes DC with military support. Our anti war block takes DC with support. Wow, okay, so that would be crazy if that happens. US splits in two and retreats for Middle East. Turkey betrays NATO. See look at this. This is how you know it's Israeli Zionist thing because Israel hates Turkey and they said that their biggest enemy is Turkey besides Israel. So they say Turkey betrays NATO because Israel's going to be a false flag that blames on Turkey. It's that way they could destroy NATO and recreate NATO in Jerusalem because we played that rabbi who talked about how they want to recreate NATO that you know, corrupt to NATO in Jerusalem so again it fits on with their Zionist plan. North Korea invades South Japan, China invades Taiwan, Guam, India possibly flip sides. Russia invades Poland, Baltic links calin Grad, Finland and NATO invade Russia. Europe collapses into riots, famine, civil wars. Latin America allies with China and Russia. Why wouldn't they when they've had the Zionists in US going after them.
Speaker 2: US invaded from the South.
Speaker 1: Advance stops at Colorado, fifty to one hundred and fifty tactical nukes used in high atmosphere sar bomb and two strategic nukes used in Europe. Israel destroyed Palestinians wiped with it. Holy shit, guys. Three weeks of nuclear events, Fake alien evasions. MJ twelve releases synthetic alien soldiers, PLFS, hunt survivors, FEMA camps classified people as useful undesirables. Now I believe that one twenty twenty seven five billion dead. Wow, maybe less, but I believe that one fake aliens defeated with and I don't believe twenty twenty seven of them that year is crazy. Fake aliens defeated with help of real ones one world. Oh my god, this is crazy, guys.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Half of this is real, half of it's not right. That's how it works, insane people. Now, these governments are just out here trying to create a fucking crazy town, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I think they've done a good job.
Speaker 1: And again I started this show with mind Wars excerpt from the book from Michael Aquino, And I want to always keep reminding you this is just a war on our minds. It's war on our consciousness and our cognitive ability to understand our reality. And the sooner we understand that and use our discernment, we can understand what we're being lied to about. And it's very worrisome. So I'll end it with this, or at least we'll start to wrap up. This is all leading to of course national ID.
Speaker 2: You know, we talked about this.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have a post on you know recently that I made where I said, yes, I don't want people looking at my kids on roadblocks. But the answer to that is not a facial ID scan or a biometric scan of my child. Right while they're building a national ID and calling a child safety that's exactly what I said a few months ago. Did you know that there was a Roadblocks programmer who was arrested for child porn?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So this is like entrenched inside of the whole company, right, So why would the company fix this whenever their whole role is to create a cesspool of predatory, nasty people so that way they could then usher in a digital ID system. You don't think this is on purpose, Come on, guys, of course it is Roadblocks programmer arrested in New Orleans by Homeland Security for possessing child porn, pornography, rape pornography, and importing a child sex doll. Roadblocks is a pedal mill and it must be dismantled. Not are children's identification, independence in freedom.
Speaker 10: A man who says he's a programmer for Roadblocks is behind bars on child pornography charges. Jamie Bourne is charged with forty counts of child porn possession as well as possession of a child sex doll. According to arrest records, Born told investigators he is a programmer for the online gaming platform Roadblocks, which is geared toward children and teams. Born is booked into the Orleans Parish Justice Center with a bond of over two million dollars. This comes after Attorney General Liz Merrill filed a lawsuit against Roadblocks Corporation in August for failing to protect children from sexual predators.
Speaker 2: So there it is. You know, this is this is like on purpose, right, I mean clearly.
Speaker 1: So you got Roadblocks obviously doing their their job, which is creating a fertile ground to get people on biometric ideas consent and to consent to getting their child's identification, freedoms being stifened. And I worry about all this because it's just it's using our hearts and it's using our humanity against us, which is the worst part about it. Welcome in everybody, anybody who's just hopping in.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome. You may have to remind some of the show. I'm glad you made it towards the end though.
Speaker 1: Welcome in Lattice, Welcome in KK. Hello, Hello, Yeah, it is sickening inside your bones. It is sickening, bird man, What do you have to say?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Reported it as a seven ton meteorite. Seems like it would do some serious damage. What am I missing? Didn't they disclaim an asteroid hit Ohio?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They did? Okay, so did you guys see that?
Speaker 1: So there was multiple asteroids one day, and one of them was moving in a way where it was just defies all gravity logic, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Let's look that up. Let's look that up. Let's look at that. Holy shit, when was this? Hold on?
Speaker 1: All right, let me figure this out. Asteroid in Ohio.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's crazy, though, seven ton, that's fucking insane. All right?
Speaker 1: See here this is This is a a video of it. Whenever it comes through orange flashing the sky, it says, right there, that's it. Okay, where's the fucking ashtray twenty twenty five? Yeah, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It saysn't. Where the fuck is the one in Ohio?
Speaker 1: All right, let's see here, there was multiple. There was one in Texas, there was one in Ohio. There was a couple. Ever here we go. All right, let's do this. So four meteorites have four different continents with uh anomaloust behaviors.
Speaker 2: So one of them's green.
Speaker 1: Let's look at all these. This one's green coming down. It's pretty crazy looking. Uh, this one's you know, regularly looking.
Speaker 2: Some of them, though, so fuck, some of them end up moving.
Speaker 1: Upwards like this one's going upwards.
Speaker 2: You see that? What's up with that? How does it do that?
Speaker 1: And for anybody listening, I mean there's just an asteroid like going upwards towards Scott. If you want to know where this is, go to my ex sixty agenda. Andrew is the name, and you can find some posts about this. That's what I do you know here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Cool? So that's another copyright there. So I'm gonna go ahead.
Speaker 1: One twenty three, So one thirteen and one twenty three ten minutes apart. It's not bad at least, it's easy justin won't have too much work to do. Okay, anyway, very crazy. We're in wild times. We've got a lot going on. Let's recap a little bit. So we got professor Jank who clearly has connections with the USAID and possibly fomenting color revolutions in China. There's long skull and bones connection with the Yale and China and Yecking or Pecking University going all the way to China and him being involved with a lot of.
Speaker 2: Things like that.
Speaker 1: And now today he's posing as a savior, which is hilarious. You know he's gonna protect you know, whatever he's gonna tell us about everything.
Speaker 2: But China might.
Speaker 1: Really be the ones actually behind the scenes stepping forward to actually take over. So that's where we are. We got a lot of possible energy lockdowns. Crisis is coming. I hope that this isn't armageddon. I hope this isn't the manufacturing of the end of the world, World War III, a new world order, which is what we think it is. And if it is, you know, I'm gonna be honest with you, like this doesn't have COVID vibes yet, but it does have COVID vibes, if that makes sense, Like it kind of gives you a little bit of like I have an uneasy feeling like I did in the beginning of COVID. But the weird thing is nothing abnormal really has happened, but it's it's just an instinctual thing. So be safe, be informed about all this shit, and use your critical thinking about everything that you are reading, and don't believe anything that you haven't verified yourself.
Speaker 2: And yeah, how many did we get? A couple?
Speaker 6: More?
Speaker 2: Did we gain more?
Speaker 1: So we got a couple of super chats. It looks like nep Hunter and Craig right on guys. I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: We are gonna do that little game again later, and I'll make sure to set the time longer and we'll try it again. We'll try it again. We'll see if we can get five. We get five, we'll do free for the five people that did it. And you know, if we get five later, maybe I'll add in the two from here.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. I'll try to give some love. I try to do what I can.
Speaker 1: Shut out caken a Cup, Lattice, Alquaium, Nephlim Hunter, Sacario, Kings, Birdmand everybody.
Speaker 2: You guys are the best.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, let me see if I missed anything important. I hate doing this for the free feed whenever they're just listening. The one in Ohio exploded above the ground. Yeah, I didn't see that. Oh, that's why it was flashing orange.
Speaker 2: Makes sense. There's no way we're going to own houses.
Speaker 1: I've tried my best to figure out if that's ever gonna happen, and I don't foresee it unless I make a lot of money. Good for you, Kke, I'm happy for you. I really am, truly. You know, if you get in early enough, you got in early enough.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 1: You know, there's people that are chilling, and that's why half the world really cares about what's going on and the other half doesn't. And half the cares are the ones getting fucked and they don't even have really time or energy to care, but they do, you know why, because they're getting fucked so bad, including myself. I don't have time or money or energy to do this shit, but I do it because it's so bad that I feel like something must be done. So anyway, whatever little bit we can do anyway, right on, guys, thanks for coming through hanging out. I will schedule that next show later and we will get that going back to regular schedule. Deep dives on the six g agenda and it's gonna be all about the fingerprint, id flock, Alexa and the Internet of Things.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys, and I'll see you later. Right on, Murray, peace out, yo,