Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight by very special guests. Now, look, if you want to see her in their natural element, you're gonna want to head to Chatterbait and find her at Lucy Delray five to seven. If you want to send her a gift, go to Throne that's at Lucy Delray five to seven. And most importantly, where I always direct people to the only fans or the fansly, Tonight we're gonna do a fansly at Lucy Delray five to seven. If it isn't a parent already, My guest tonight is the very lovely Lucy del Ray. Lucy, thank you very much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Let me start with some of the basics and then we're gonna delve into more about what you do specifically. So, first question, right off the bat, one of the rudest ones you can ask a woman absolutely, how old are you?
Speaker 2: I am twenty four? Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: The rudest question actually you can ask a woman is can you squirt with no money attached to it?
Speaker 1: Okay, that might be the rudest question you can ask you I've asked a woman if she was pregnant before and she wasn't, so that was that's fought here.
Speaker 2: Going straight to hell. Bug. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: Here, one hundred percent right on this show. I've always listened to like rap when I was younger, and then you get the when they're talking about a woman. It's like, you know, thirty two, sixty four, all the numbers, the measurements, and I've always been like, I don't know what the fuck those mean, but she sounds thick as hell. Let me ask you my own set of measurements for brand new faces. Can I ask you first your height?
Speaker 2: I am five foot two with an attitude.
Speaker 1: With an attitude. Can I ask you what your chest size is? However, that's determined around.
Speaker 2: That's thirty three. My cough size is like a thirty four B or whatever, thirty two bee something like that thing.
Speaker 1: They're wonderful size and form. My feet, guys, let me ask you what is your shoe size?
Speaker 2: Five and a half. Some brands that's a six, some brands that's a five, but somewhere in there it's on the smaller side for sure.
Speaker 1: In the last two years, my shoes have shrunk by a size and a half. It's fucking crazy. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a sealer shoe to me.
Speaker 1: Uh, let me ask you, Lucy, what is your favorite part of your body?
Speaker 2: My stile?
Speaker 1: You do have a lovely smile. I'll give you that, all right. Take me through how you decide it. When was the leap when you said, Hey, I'm just a normal whatever person doing whatever job, this and that, and then the switch happened and you went, I'm gonna actually do this. Maybe you'd thought about doing any being in the adult entertainment industry before you hear a lot of girls go, oh my god, I thought about it all the time, blah blah blah. But what was the actual move, the actual thing you did where it was like, hey, yeah, I'm gonna do this now I'm serious about this, and.
Speaker 2: Then hide it from you. A little bit before I was Lucy Dolray and used to be Phoebe Stars. This was back like with a good lockdown happened. But originally this like two weeks after my eighteenth birthday, I auditioned down a strip club. That was the start of it. I've been doing sex work for as pent as I've been burping, really, and I was a stripper. I was a little stripper ho work in the poll, you know, COVID happened, my strip club shut down, and I didn't want to drive two three hours out of the way to one that was open. So I started in homey fans and I was promoting it on Reddit, you know, as stone le that sort of thing. I couldn't get as much traffic as I was hoping, so I looked up how did you come out your home fans? And then I got on tire rate and I prob a mini blow up? Really?
Speaker 1: Okay, what was a mini blow up?
Speaker 2: Was it just when the ten thousand followers in wester Than like three months? Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's successful? And were you did you know what I mean? Did the years of dancing give you insight in what you needed to do to be successful on chatterbait? Was it like, I don't know, I assume a lot of girls hop on there and they're like what do I do? Do I take my top off? Do I ask for money? Do I ask for too much money? Did you kind of have insight into like how to run a room? Even though it was different? Than things you had done in the past.
Speaker 2: I will say there's a lot of like major differences to you know, working online versus being in person, but the most important thing and it's similar, it's the same thing in both. You are a salesman, saleswoman, whatever your sales say. Then like it's all about sales, Like you're convincing people like, hey, spend your money. So that part of transferred over just.
Speaker 1: Fine, okay, all right, and then let me ask you. You seem very comfortable. Are you leaning to your left currently?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a self paw.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, do me a favor, wonderful pose. By the way, if people aren't watching this, it's just phenomenal, try and lean to your right real quick, and then talk towards that microphone. Just say like, hey, I'm on brand new Faces.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Lindsay Delay by seven and I'm on brand new Faces.
Speaker 1: See that sound that sounds great. We were doing tweaking before this show to make it sound great. So you don't have to stay like that. By the way, but you know, tell your head towards that mike, wonderful cardioid microphone and you said, all right, so you jump into it. Talk me through dancing. Then. Did you have any like fear or anxiety? You said two weeks after you turned eighteen, you were already audition for clubs. Now is that is that something you were like excited for or did it you know, which is totally fine. Did it somewhat come out of a place of desperation where you kind of like, ah, shit, I got to do something, or was it just balls to the wall, Hey, I want to do this so bad.
Speaker 2: I was working as a phone girl at a pizza place and I just didn't want to do that anymore. It was pretty pretty natural to me, and I'd always dated like older guys. I'm a little bit of jail baby, I'm abu if you have to cut that out. It was something I wanted to do. I was like waiting to turve eighteen, so I couldn't interested there.
Speaker 1: So I always kind of hate when guys are like, oh, tell me about when you were a teenager and this and that. Let me just ask this. Were you into porn when you were younger?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah? It started on a Tumblr actually, because like it never occurred to me to go on an actual porn side. But I was already on tumblr looking at pictures of girls stinning here and then you st can feel bad about myself, but that's where that's where it started.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 1: Just like just ensured, sure, sure, yeah, whatever's legal to say. I understand. Now, did you did you search specific or did you find uh stars or people you were attracted to? Or was it strictly like you were looking for specific fetishes or what were you I don't even know how Tumblr worked in that way. Was it just hey, whatever's coming up today? That's where you fucking flicking my bean to.
Speaker 2: The first four bounds of I ever had was to a black and white chiff that was probably only like eight seconds long, and I just let it play over and over.
Speaker 1: You're twenty four. You sound like you sound like me, like back when I was a kid when the Internet first came. No, but you sound mature, that's a nice way of saying it. You look very young, uh and you are very young. But back when I got it was a three hour download to get like a ten second clip on LimeWire, one of those fucking things. So that's that's wonderful that your generation doesn't have to deal with that. I think that's wonderful. So it was a short black and white jiff what was it.
Speaker 2: Of It was a naked fan and woman's Caucasian and they are just making him, you know. But I let it play over and over and I would just sit there and be like, this is the port where he shoves his tongue in. Oh my god, and then I can.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's really sweet. Actually, that's actually fine nice. I've been so degenerated to everything as far as porn wise, like just nothing affects me anymore. And a couple of years ago there was a great scene. I saw someone and it was very amateur shot, and the guy went in and was kissing the girl and he this is odd. I know it's gonna sound like I'm a psychopath saying this, but he asked her if he could take her bra off, and she confirmed, and there was something so sexy about to me.
Speaker 2: And I'm not Daniel Ferrara because that sounds like it.
Speaker 1: No, No, this is real amateur shit. But I've spoken to girls who've worked with Manuel Ferrara before. He is a lover. Right, So do you have stars or anybody like that that you're interested in possibly working with down the line now or is it again? Still just whatever black and white jiff you can find.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest, when I watch peorn, it's very vanilla. It's not like when I have like sex with a with a partner. I actually don't want to watch as much peorn as I used to because I kind of just have a boyfriend that's like down with whatever's my filming partner who's on town with me.
Speaker 1: It's sure, okay, I do.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty basic. I just kind of like backshots.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's solid. Let me ask you some of your likes, dislikes, this and that. Are you into girls at all or no?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, and I I'm sorry specific stars. Bonnie Blue, Okay, I'm in love with I don't think she's that big, but she's big enough. She's got like a decent falling. But in the world of porn, it's not like million as a followers. Her name I think is Ari Tips. It's so Arikitstia.
Speaker 1: What I've learned that is so interesting about this whole world is the different levels. But there is extreme popularity on every level. Like I'll find girls who have never shot mainstream stuff with over a million followers, and now I'm entering a whole nother third world of like chat girls, where I'm like, oh, this girl's beautiful, let me reach out to her and see if she'd be interested in getting promoted, and she's got two hundred thousand followers already. I'm like, I've never heard of this person. So it's really kind of fun and interesting. They're not levels necessarily, like this one is lower than this one maybe as far as mainstream popularity wise, but none of them money wise, it seems like are lower than the other. And everyone kind of has their own popularity, like how it's like.
Speaker 2: How SoundCloud changed the rap game because you could glow up on SoundCloud, but no one would, like everyone knows eminem No one knows this one sounds all rapper, But in that group, it's like God. It's like a new god you worship and you can get really into it. I think having more accessibility really makes a difference, like it used to be, like in two thousand and seven, there were not a lot of cam girls. They were like a two thousand grooms on the site, right, sure, the accessibility of like cameras being cheaper, you know, no only rich kids got to go thro for Christmas but then after a while they started getting cheaper and cheaper. Immediately use ones for cheaper the same. It's the same thing with like the only things you don't need. You don't need to be signed onto an agency. You don't need to worry about like you should get tested, but you don't necessarily have to. You can just be you. You don't have to go get tested every two weeks. You don't have to sign contracts, you don't have to have an agent. I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: It's the biggest shift I think in this industry, in I mean since VHS, maybe where the power has completely been taken away from the mainstream people in the sense of we own the production. Now they own the marketing, which is fair. I mean, they have big followings, they have sites. If we slap Lucy Delray at the top of brawsers and say she has a new scene, her fans y Lucy Delray five to seven is gonna blow up over nights. People are gonna go, who the fuck is this girl? But you're right production wise, if you put the money into it and invested and learned and this and that, you could produce quality better than they produce nowadays. If you I mean it would take a lot to do that. But real quick, going back to the stripping, were you very successful at it? Were you good at what you were doing? Were there nights when you didn't make a ton of money? Or were you always clean and up.
Speaker 2: I've never lived in a big city. I'm a small town girl, born up the range, North Carolina. The hospital I was born out born half is I could drive there in about an hour. So in a country hour is a lot different than a city hour.
Speaker 1: Sure, why wait, which way is it faster? Is it slower?
Speaker 2: It's if you travel an hour in a city, you've gone like, oh distance, it's a bigger distance. But it's close. That fields close in our life feels close.
Speaker 1: Sure. Sure, I live probably about six miles from the hospital I was born in. My wife and I live here.
Speaker 2: That being said, it was a very small town and it's rural North Carolina, so I really stood out. I think I almost always did like the best, and I was good about hallowing the rules, and of course we had a lot of Like I think in most jurisdictions in North Carolin, the stuggers are not allowed to drink on the clock. I couldn't drink anyways, because I was eighteen. But I've seen so many people come and go because they would just get drunk and be asked to go home. Sure, I always stay, you know, I got there early, I got ready. I always worked till the end of my shift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was what was the what was the best night you ever had at that club or whatever clubs you worked at? What was where?
Speaker 2: I han't worked in Miami during Super Bowl weekend two and now, but probably the Latine twelve hundred bucks? Wow, that's stip out and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you ever lose money? I've always felt bad. Oh that is that is heartbreaking to me when a girl go and work X amount of hours doing the go.
Speaker 2: Ahead during sorry, during COVID. Uh So, the club I was at was in North Carolina, but the same guy owned this club and other ones in Virginia, and all the girls in Virginia during COVID, they were being asked to work or being told if you don't work, we will take you off the schedulement terminently. But they still had to pay their house fee. So you go to work, pay whatever fifty two one hundred bucks as your house feed to work. They all sued him and So the most recent time that I was stripping, or I think in like twenty twenty three, there was no house fee and we got paid to thirteen an hour, just like a bartender.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, Uh is that a real defeating feeling when you're leaving that night having paid out more money than you brought in.
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I still, honestly on cam, I don't necessarily lose money, but sometimes I take like an hour to get ready and I sit there and I make thirty five cents all night that it hurts. It definitely hurts, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: So how do you are you? Are you expand have you always run your fans ly like pretty diligently or are you getting into doing it more now or are there other ways you're bringing in money.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of getting into doing it more now. I've always had good mouthis I've always been able to talk, but I've you know, been leaning more into like the niche stuff like the king get fetishes because that's always what's done well on camera. For me, I'm not really sure why didn't think to make like for the subscription format to do this thing?
Speaker 1: What kinds of kings and fetishes?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Let me ask what kind of kinks and fetishes are you into that you are producing now?
Speaker 2: Definitely want a d DLG. I think I'm going into pat play now because I'm well, let's see, this is a nice videos. It's not.
Speaker 1: You can you can literally say whatever you want and you always keep you keep going like, oh, I'm sorry because my stupid mouth kept talking. They want to hear you, not me, So you just talk right ahead and I'll shut the fuck up. But yes, you can say whatever you want on this.
Speaker 2: Oh good boy, thank you. Speaking of kings, I am a Swish so not I'm either sub or domb but I definitely have moments where I'm very submissive and very dummy. But the one thing I always am as a brat. So my boyfriend and I last night, like in real life, we did pet play for the first time. That was amazing. My little collar.
Speaker 1: Leishan, I'm dumb. Talk me through pet play? Now, what kind of pet were you? I would assume cat, but I could also see bunny, rabbit.
Speaker 2: It's more of a vibe than a specific. I don't like to bring actual like animals.
Speaker 1: It once it really made me sad. Yeah, go ahead, sorry, no, I it's.
Speaker 2: It's more of like a like we were all playing that we were in a world where like you could buy a human pet at a store like a pet store, and I was his little his little pet slave that he brought home adopted me.
Speaker 1: So is he a humanoid alien or is he a human visiting that found this gorgeous girl that he just had?
Speaker 2: No, it's like we've changed from society. My fantasy slavery was just legal. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I yeah, no, I think I look too deeply into these types of fantasies.
Speaker 2: Maybe more like like like a game of throne situation, like slaves and masters, type of like a slave market was bought from.
Speaker 1: Sure, not necessarily, I mean just kind of slavery is accepted in these terms on this planet. You know, they don't have the deep history we do and terrible slavery. So you said, can I okay, this is rude. Uh how do you say? What is your national Are you Asian?
Speaker 2: Are you? My nationality is American ethnicity.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean, that's what your blood is. No, right, I'm not blood checking you. That's like a totally different pod cast for guys with shaved heads. Can I ask are you eight because del rey sounds.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I would no, no, no, no, no. You could talk about anything you want about dog slavery or cat slavery or other planets. I wouldn't do a Roman salute.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not good. No, I was just as a you know satire?
Speaker 1: No, no, I know? So can I are you Asian?
Speaker 2: Or you which is in Asia? So that in Asian?
Speaker 1: Okay, the beast which is in Asia? Thank you? Wasn't aware geography? Lesson on brand new faces? Were there a lot of Asian dancers in North Carolina? When you were at the.
Speaker 2: Club, every single other regular dancer I worked with was white. I think I think there was an African American girl. Maybe she wears for like a few weeks and then she did.
Speaker 1: So let me ask this. Did you get fetishized to some extent?
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, one hundred percent, and I wrong with it? Like okay, okay, Donnie colonize me, yes, my white Sadior, come get twenty last dances with me and save me.
Speaker 1: I've I've interviewed people, if I've interviewed black women that are just like fuck no with any of the race stuff. Get it out. Of here, And then I've interviewed black women who are like, yeah, I don't give a shit, dive into it whatever it is.
Speaker 2: I just don't do it for free.
Speaker 1: There you go. I think that's smart. I don't know that you should do much for free at all in this world because it's just getting tough for everyone. Let's let me run down some more of the other likes and dislikes. By the way, can I ask your h you said boyfriend. I don't want to get it wrong. You're seeing partner?
Speaker 2: Yes, but he is. We're in a committed relationship. Hide poogie, who's gonna watch those?
Speaker 1: Is there is? Okay? So committed monogamous relationship, yes, yeah, okay, interesting? Interesting, So going forward, I'm sure this will last forever and you will love this person. This person will love you and it will be wonderful. So he is the male talent we will see on any kind of your fansly or anything like that moving forward. Correct, Yes, okay, wonderful. That's good. There's different strokes for Jesus, this position is. I mean, if you're not watching the video, go check it out. And if you want to see more of her fansley Lucy del Ray and Ray is r e y just to specify, but links to everything in the description exactly. I keep wanting to call you Lana, by the way, so thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Back to some of your likes and dislikes or all right, let's run through the com questions. Are you into facials?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they take a lot of work, but yes.
Speaker 1: Are you into swallowing? Yes, cream pond.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. I love the way of facial looks, and I love the way swallowing feels. But then if you swallow, you can't get a facial It's so hard to take it between the two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. I normally just take it on my Yeah, my lower back is where I like it though generally Uh yeah, yeah. How about cream pies? Interested in them or no?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a little bit of a breeding kink. To go back to the kings.
Speaker 1: What is the breeding kink? Is it just the fear you're gonna get pregnanty?
Speaker 2: Not everyone is this has a breeding kink for the same reason. For me, it's less about the pregnancy and more about and it's less about the fear of getting pregnant. Actually, because I got one of them explosive devices one of them. I ed.
Speaker 1: In there yet.
Speaker 2: You don't not want to take you to a f Dhanistan. I'm so sorry. But it's less about the pregnancy of the risk. It's more about the ownership, like, oh, I'm marking my territory. I'm going to breede you. You're like in your mind it's the objectification too, of like just being a woman, like free.
Speaker 1: For you to be bred. That's so interesting. I've never considered that before, where it's like an ownership thing. So you like that? And you said, d D what was it? D D LG geez what dominant guys?
Speaker 2: Daddy, little girl. It's a little I'm not I swear of god, I'm not good obating. It's two consensing adults ableously. Yes.
Speaker 1: My rule is always I don't give a shit what anyone does, as long as there's no kids. Are dogs in the room, but space, dogs who are slaves are fine. That's cool with me. Space people talk to me about some of the financial you. I believe we talked about finance, right, is what you wanted to dive into? Yeah, but we don't have to sure is there anything ring?
Speaker 2: But I just I guess now that I will say that people say that the margret the market is very oversaturated now in sex work, but if you take away the people who make less than twenty dollars, it's not that if you're saturated. You see a lot of the girls making like millions a month, you know. Oh, like Sophie Rain made forty three million dollars in a month, and I I guess before there was not a lot of the end between again because of the accessibility, like you had to have you have to be part of an agency or you know, part of you know, with the studio like Vixen or whatever to kind of be anything in the industry. Otherwise you were just uploading stuff for free as an amateur. I'm born hu and kind of hoping it would make it. But I see a lot of girls now that are making just like a modest living. I actually just this month got to the point where I was making like a livable money. I quit my job like three months ago. But we long talk about that. No safety now, I kind of just I had to grind.
Speaker 1: A little bit, sure, but I get that you. I saw that report came out a couple of years ago whatever it was, or maybe last year where it was the average OnlyFans girl takes home one hundred and thirty dollars a month or something. And you're right if you cut everyone out twenty or less significantly more. But you're right. I don't think the market is oversat to read it, I.
Speaker 2: Think not not for people doing this full time, like this is the living this full time? Definitely, I don't think so, right right right?
Speaker 1: I think we have opened up the world to a lot more choice, uh, and the consumers of this to a lot more choice. There are very specific things. If I want to see an Asian girl today, I'll go to Lucy del Rey fifty seven on Fansley. If I want to see a six foot three Asian girl, I'm sure if I dig deep enough, I will find somebody who is from Asia, Vietnam. Actually it is fine.
Speaker 2: Like the picture of Yaoming in a wig, that's not a lot of us are all.
Speaker 1: So what are you again? We're going to expand out?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: You make enough on cam to be able to survive currently? Right? O?
Speaker 2: Good? Not like I don't think a financial would, But I don't I think so technically Mi Caleb Hammer financial score if you're familiar is zero. Familiar is zero. But it's I've been paying my bills and stuff.
Speaker 1: Sure is there any how are you going to like expand this, especially after leaving your other job? You know, how are we expanding this to make this full on career? Obviously you know, doing promotion stuff like this coming on. But also.
Speaker 2: You said beforehand you have I think my biggest thing, and you even called me out for it, So thank you. That's great. But social media, I've been I've not been on the PG social media side of things, and I have lots of ideas, but.
Speaker 1: So many I speak to so many girls women. I always say girls, and that feels odd to me, but I say girls, boys and girls. That's what I do. I'm a fucking man child. The thing about it is so much of them say the shooting of porn is this much of my schedule? And the other ninety percent of it is social media posting to this, posting that even high mainstream girls still so many of them are like, oh my god, if I could fucking do away with the social media stuff and it would just be done for me. That's such a driver though, for all of these people. So you gotta you gotta consider the end. Get a link tree, everyone, needs a link tree? Were all links right?
Speaker 2: Very not right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, so let's go back to a couple of favorites anal. Where are we in our relationship with Anal? Are we friends with I?
Speaker 2: Did my so like realize I'm kind of I think like that average girl doesn't really do it unless like their boyfriend's birthday. But you know, I'm pretty open to it. I actually just did my first annal show on cam last week, so that's fun? Was that?
Speaker 1: I mean, did you? Did you dredge up a lot more interest than you normally would like? Was that a great night for you? Did your comet?
Speaker 2: It was an outage? There was an outage, but I somehow still made a couple hundred bucks, which for an outage is insane because there you're thinking, like the manchal ority of people cannot access the website.
Speaker 1: What's the best way for people to support you? Come to your room, go to your fansly, what is like the best turnout? I mean, obviously the answer is go to your chat room and then donate you know everything. However they can get in touch with you is the best way to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm really trying to drow my subscription based service right now. So the family, for sure, the throne. I was plugging my throne because I really I don't have a lot of stuff like toys or whatever outfits. It It takes time to build that stuff up. I was married. I'm legally separated right now from I as soon to be ex husband. You don't want me to do sex work, so I stopped. I had a nail the job in nail tech. I know that's stereotypical, you want to ma, but I got a lot of a lot of my stuff I got rid of, so, like a lot of my laundry and my heels and toys and stuff like that, because I was like, oh, we're gonna be married forever. So if you know, he says I can't do it, then I'll just get rid of.
Speaker 1: So wait, did you marry You married him when you were stripping.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, but he was and he knew I was a stripper.
Speaker 1: Was he okay with that? Or did he make you get out of it? I mean, if it's supersonal, he was.
Speaker 2: Just kind of a fucking dumb at s dumb ladies. The short guy is not worth it.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm five nine over here, there's nowhere to go.
Speaker 2: There's nowhere else for the anger to go. That's why I'm such I'm such a brat.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, take me through what you mean by you being a brat or what it means to you, because, like you said, breeding has different definitions upon amongst people, the fetishes. What is being a brat to you?
Speaker 2: Generally? I think when people think of like a dom and a sub, you think and the woman is the saw and a man is the dump. You think of like somebody in like a gimp suit, you know, begging for mercy on the floor, like getting you know, the hell locked out of them and all that, you know, being degraded. But there's there's different There's lots of different nuanced ways to be a sub. One of them is being braddy, just like intentionally defying your dom, intentionally not listening, not following, not submitting, So you're still in the role of being the sub, but you're actively not submitting.
Speaker 1: Do you eventually submit in that scenario? Is it almost like an edging thing where he's requesting something you're being shitty or braddy about it? No offense.
Speaker 2: I like to get into a situation where if I like the promise is that if I was being good, I wouldn't get disciplined, So I would like to be bad so I can receive the discipline.
Speaker 1: Okay, what form of discipline are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: I love spankings. I like just straight up like hit me in the face, hand in hand. Jesus Christ freaked. Whoever just got hard, get out of open hands.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving, bro.
Speaker 2: I really enjoy this fixation.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: What x videos terms of service for Spotify? From that matter, whatever we're on is I really enjoy as fixiation my old degradation, and not anything more than like, oh, you're my little or you're my little slut.
Speaker 1: Dirty names are okay, but there has to be a limit on dirty names, right. Okay, you can be like ooh, I can't even do it like ooh you're my little slut, but you can't be like ooh, you're my little slut with the crooked hair today your hair is douten by the way. I was just trying to figure out something that's offensive.
Speaker 2: And there's a side part. It's like I'm a middle part girl. I'm a gen Z girl. Right, we grew like I haven't done the side part since middle school back, I feel like I'm kind of digging it. My boyfriend was like, it's just happened to like go off of the middle party one day and he's like, wow, you look hot, And I was like, I think that I should play into the fact that I kind of am just two thousand and eight hot.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that's fair. As a guy who graduated in six I would go, yeah, Lucy was a hot girl in high school. Yeah, I would say that, Uh, what are some kinks or fetishes you want to explore? As this grows more something that maybe you haven't done or you've tried before, but you are deeply invested in trying this thing someday.
Speaker 2: I can't really say that there's because if I want to try something, I'll just do it, like you know what I mean, whether or not I have a partner, Like if I look because like you said, you can find anything online now, I will sure look for the material that has it. I'll worry about it and I might try it solo with myself. But I guess like money wise, like I don't have because bondage can be more way, You're way more than just like because I want to have, like books in the ceiling that I came from.
Speaker 1: You know, but now, wait, is that hooks and hooks in the ceiling like holding you up by your bondage stuff or hooks and are we talking about That's what I was thinking at first. I was like, extreme shit, no, no, no, I'm so fucking vanilla. You have no idea, how fucking plain.
Speaker 2: But your mom was really mean to you as a kid, right.
Speaker 1: No, she was a sweetheart. My dad was oh sorry, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it only got worse late years later. Don't worry, Catholic, I am twelve years of Catholic school. Yep.
Speaker 2: And he was a drunk. That so redundant question.
Speaker 1: He was a dry drunk. And now watch, now watch, I'm going to hit you with this so that way you feel really awkward as you take the sip. He's a dry drunk. And the morning before my birthday two years ago, I didn't answer a call from him, and that was the day he was killed at work. So next question never got to, never got to.
Speaker 2: Uh, oh, I'm so sorry for you. I'm sorry. I tried to light in the mood sound jeeve.
Speaker 1: Let me ask, Well, you're totally fine, by the way you don't have to run back. But can you hear me? Still?
Speaker 2: Honest? I almost he's almost that. I almost ate ass on the floor. I almost ate shit, you know the.
Speaker 1: Around in No, I understand. Uh yeah, So now this audience that was touching their dick, here's about my dad being killed. Anyway, back to restart on that and then the following year, we had to put down our cat on my birthday, so we don't fuck with my birthday anymore. She wasn't like one of those like slave cats though from one another planet. Like, she's just a normal one. She's a plain old.
Speaker 2: Cat stramatizing for you. Should I take the gears off?
Speaker 1: No, you totally. We have a new cat. I'll shave my background after this. You'll fucking fall over with love. His name's David anyway, Uh have about some kings or fetishes you just have no interest in whatsoever? Like do you ever get requests from guys who are like, oh, I want to see you make more of these videos and you're just kind of like, ugh.
Speaker 2: What is it calledsilia?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Absolutely see. I used to play this.
Speaker 2: Game service it's not allowed on.
Speaker 1: I used to play this game with people, and I would call it sack so ship animals and kids. If I say, what's a fetish you have no interest in? Inevitably a girl would always be like, well, I don't want to fuck any kids, and I'd be like, yeah, no, I got it. Yeah, I was thinking that before we went into this, So is there really there's nothing else?
Speaker 2: You know? I will do spitflif if I get tipped into it, I don't want. There's nothing like wrong with it. It's just like if if I'm eating something like bro kind of spit kind of just stings. It doesn't matter if you brush your teeth or not. It just kind of like starts to smell out. Yeah no, who but pee I'm done with for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that's always a question I come up with too, because my former co host on the show, Shane always used to ask every girl at the end of it, are you in to piss? So you've got.
Speaker 2: Ownership too with that, marking your territory.
Speaker 1: That's one too, not just blowing loads inside. Do you get to piss on a chick too?
Speaker 2: You don't have to?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I thought these were requirements we had for America twenty twenty five. Okay, all right, So spit spits an interesting one. Let me throw one out for you, not that it's going to be on your chat, it's just a private maybe a custom video something like that. And and so because every time an interview grows and I go, what's the something you're not interested in? And they always go nothing at all, I'm into it all da da da, And then I throw this one out and they go, well, not that race play Now.
Speaker 2: I literally had to try to google, like what exactly is it? Because I haven't been I've been banned for doing things with inside race but not related to king. I can't figure out what is the line because you know so many so many of my subs because I'm Asian, right. It really it adds to the like degradation e fact, if you have someone who's completely a lot smaller than you a lot, because like the common trope is that guys in really high paying, high respected roles like CEOs and stuff are the ones that have secret like degradation of pains and are like subs and stuff and gains.
Speaker 3: I well, I feel like if I say I'm down with it, there's gonna get canceled.
Speaker 2: But no, it's true because maybe for me, I grew up in a very racist talent, and I was always on the other end of it. I was always getting degraded and made to feel like shit about myself for not having like big, you know, blue eyes, and they caught me change and all this other stuff. Now I get to be on the other end of it, like, oh, you have a tiny little white cock that's not at you, But if you would like to receive it.
Speaker 1: As speech, yeah, no, I'm gonna I'm gonna clip that out later and watch it as a black and white Jeff, is what I was thinking with audio to it. So here's the thing I always wonder, and this is because what is the I don't want to say the wrong thing? Are you a person of color? Is that what it would be considered? I don't even know. I don't want to be rud I'm a.
Speaker 2: Person of color, I'm a minority here.
Speaker 1: I think you're fine if you want it to shit on white guys. I think it's always fine if you want to shit on white guys, by the way, and I think most people accept it. It's just like crackers, not really a great insult. Unfortunately, I wish there was a real hard hitting one that could make me feel sad on the inside.
Speaker 2: I think it's a little worse.
Speaker 1: I feel like, sure, sure, there you go. Let me all right. I think I think you could do that. I think you could shit on white guys. I think if a guy like allowed Wise you were talking about like, I don't want to get canceled, blah blah blah. I think you're right. I think you don't want a custom video that some guy then posts online of you dropping hard end bombs or something.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, we'll see.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. What if it was a black guy who reached out to you and was like, this is my kink so.
Speaker 2: Badly, then that's where I get a little.
Speaker 1: That's the gray area.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's no, but it's not. That's where it starts to get like, oh, we're not going there.
Speaker 1: I'm okay.
Speaker 2: I feel comfortable totally.
Speaker 1: Again. I've interviewed black women. I've interviewed John Legendary is a is a great black male performer, and I had the same thing. I was like, you know, what do you think about race? But he goes, I don't give a fuck. He goes, I'm fucking some hot girl on film. I'm making money for it. Who cares? So there's like a diverse view on it. It's almost like to stay safe though, you kind of have to stick to whatever is most accepted and the nicest thing. So I just throw that out there. I always wonder, I'm not looking to book a race play video, but it sounds like if you're a white guy, now, are you doing custom videos or no?
Speaker 2: Honestly, a lot of requests.
Speaker 1: You don't. You said you don't get a lot of requests.
Speaker 2: No, and I really I don't. I haven't. Like I said, I'm trying to grow the fans. Sure, it's definitely not at the level that it was when I was doing those like five years ago. My only fans was popping. Five years ago. I was five thousand a month on only fands alone.
Speaker 1: So so, and that was you left because of the marriage, right, No?
Speaker 2: I think, Oh I got hall of pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, did you not want to make pregnant content?
Speaker 2: No? I did. I made pregnant content. It's the it's the post part of us. That's when everything is blown out of the wall.
Speaker 1: Literally, Oh you are phenomenal. Now, I couldn't. I could not tell you had had a child, So that's wonderful. You're doing great.
Speaker 2: And then like the literal the actual result part of it, like the big result that comes out of the pregnancy, Like I didn't have the time.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, and you got to step away, but you got to make money. So now you've got to kind of balance that and you can't go back to that office job or wherever you were because you're too hot and you understand, you no, back to the mail salon. Yeah, the mail salon. I apologize.
Speaker 2: I think actually I initiated the divorce with my husband because I really just wanted to go back to It's weird. It's like I don't care about the stigma, and like my family would not approve and they knew about it when I Mike. Just my mom, but she knew about it when I did in the past. But like, I don't care about that because I know that this is the work that I like, I feel genuine like comfort in my career doing this.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, that's phenomenal. That's all people are really looking for. Guys go to the office nine to five every day for forty years and never have that feeling of I am where I am meant to be and I think that's a great thing. And I think as long as you get on your social media game a little bit, you're gonna have no problem getting back to where you were before because I don't know what you look like before, but you look phenomenal now, So that's what sells. All right, We're actually gonna wrap this one up. Well, let me ask you just one or two more here. So you are in a committed relationship, but mainstream studio comes to you says we'd like to book you for a scene. What would you be willing to shoot mainstream or nothing at all? Like would you be able to do would you be willing to do a girl girl scene? Or like, okay, all right, nothing at all involving another Is there any offer that could come your way where your man would be like, oh shit, you kind of got to take that. Maybe not.
Speaker 2: I don't think even that it would have to be through my main stream studio. I think if i'd, you know, just caught him on a you know, if it was pre planned and prediscussed, it probably let me talk, you know, but together I wasn't yer.
Speaker 1: Okay, So an Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: Situation, I think he'd be down with us.
Speaker 1: Let's say this is the ideal scenario. You are given the right amount of money, they say, this is what it is. You know, you take it back to him and you say, hey, this is what blah blah blah. What type of scene would you want to shoot? Give me the number of people? Is it just one other person? You and a guy, you and a girl? Is let's take girls out of it. Let's just say in this scenario, your guy is really jacked for you to go shoot this type of scene with a dude or multiple or whatever it is. What is your ideal scenario? If you're only gonna do one mainstream or one big thing, what would it be?
Speaker 2: You know what? You know who I think really does like the storyline and the vis, Like the stunning visual is really good. I really like the lasso bliep Belle Lisa, which they're geared toward women, and I just I feel like, I don't know this for sure doesn't give a shot for them, but they have to have the best innimascy coordinators and like all that, so you.
Speaker 4: Know, I I just you know what, if I shot mainstream, I'd have to do the classic like when you watch like good visually good born and it's it's like why sheet and there's like a window with the sunlight flowing in and the white curtain is blowing it.
Speaker 2: This is like a thing. This is like a thing when you know you're watching like artsy porn in you.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this. Some of the artsiest stuff I've seen is from like black dot com, Vixen dot com. That shit is shot tushy. Yeah no, no, no, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to pretend this isn't anal right now, because I've also been the mood to watch that. But wow, this is like the first video I've seen that isn't like steps just sucks me off and it's like someone's iPhone camera with a flash.
Speaker 1: What do you think of the faux incest type thing? Step brother? What do you think of the the fake incest trend that's been going on for the last ten years or so in terms of, oh, this is my what is it? Step brother? Step sister?
Speaker 2: As someone who's actually been stuck behind a washing machine because of a maintenance issue, it's not fun. They are they're they're really plavorizing that. No. I think I get like the thrill of it, but I'm gonna remind you that I live in a predominantly white rural town in North Carolina. It's not Alabama, it's not West Virginia, but there's there is people really sometimes like I've seen it happen here in a life like too. You know, you have two kids with divorced parents and they go to school with each other, and then they're like respective parents marry each other, and you'll see about the foot booking and they're like macanning on each other. I'm like, aren't, but I guess you're not. You're not physically related. I'm okay with it. It's just like I'm going to pretend I didn't read the title of this because it looks really good and I want to watch it and I want to come to it. But I'm gonna you couldn't have just said it was the babysitter. Well, it's like every you know that is you know, it has to be your stuff, sister.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, it's not my thing. I get it. I get why people are interested in and it. It almost feels like it's become a soft taboo though, where it should be ridiculous, like the idea of incest or fake incest or whatever it is is such a ridiculous concept. I on the outside, I'd be like, who's attracted to this? And then it's on every major side and everything like that, So somebody is somewhere, But hey, you do you. Everyone do what they want to do, as long as again, no kids and no dogs in the room. I'm totally fine with it.
Speaker 2: And you look at it that a lot of like my homepages of sex that I'm on, you would think I'm really into the fake incest, but I swear like I'm no cat. The step sisters are just a little bit hot. They always make the step sists really hot, like I can't help it.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, and see I have an incest breeding fetish is what it is. I wish I could make a mutant baby with a hot sister, but unfortunately I don't have a hot sister. So that's how it is. Okay, that was a joke, and then you hit me with the Okay, it was the funniest thing you could do, but it does make me look like an asshole.
Speaker 2: You're on the cop forever. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I'm not corny. I'm actually brutally nasty to people and I hold it in because I think you girls, uh bust your ass and catch a lot of shit from the world. And as a person who did work in an office for a long time and fucking hate it every moment of it, the only thing I wish I had was great tits and a nice ass that I could show on only fans and make some fucking cash. So anyone judging you women, fuck off first of all. Second, anyone not tipping you and paying you, specifically at a couple of places on Chatterbait Lucy Delray five to seven on Fansy, we're trying to get the subscription stuff up. Remember that Lucy Delray five to seven. And if you want to send her a gift, if you want to help her read build all of her collection that she had to give away, throw it away or give it away? Did you give it to friends? Was a yard sale type situation? Were you selling dildos on the front yard for like five bucks? Or no?
Speaker 2: Oh no, they they went in the old trash. Was stuctical, sure, And I don't need my asshole the trash.
Speaker 1: If you want to zender stuff, you can go at Throne at It's Lucy del Rey five to seven. Lucy, we're gonna wrap this up in a second. Do you have anything you want to say? You absolutely don't have to, you can go no. But is there anything you want to say to the audience? He's there. Anything you want to tell them? What to look out for? What is it? What do you got?
Speaker 2: I'm so because one of your first questions was like, why did you get into it? I guess I answered that I've just kind of always done it. But the why is I'm very eager to please. Even as a dom like degrading you, making you get on your knees and bag for it, I'm still eager to please. Like I'm just I'm hoping to some more gloves on fancy to do those customs. I'm good at what I do, I like doing it. I'm just trying to find like minded people who would want to be pleased by me.
Speaker 1: So I think that's a great way to end it. Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, Lucy Delray, Lucy, thank you so much for coming on with