Speaker 1: If you're a true foodie and you're curious, what is the best pizza in Dallas Fort Worth where readers of the Dallas Morning News say it's Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen. There's only one location in town, so you need to take your mouth to Plano so you can go eat some of that. It's at Preston and Plano Parkway in Plano, and it is delicious. They've mastered five different types of pizza. They got an incredible craft beer selection. There's TVs in there so you can watch sports. They got great pasta. It is a phenomenal restaurant. There's only one in town. Apparently it's the best pizza in all of DFW, and it's Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen Preston and Plano Parkway in Plano.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this what's going on in Dallas.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: A lot of stuff going on this weekend, so I thought we could take a look at that because we're kind of jam packed. If we look at tonight, Hey Club Dot, Christina's vand oat Mill Pizza, Let's go Oh Yes, and Van.
Speaker 3: Damn as well and Upsetting and Dan all Us playing you know what w FAA actually had us on things to do this weekend.
Speaker 2: I saw that. I thought that was really cool. Yeah, I tweeted about it, thank you. I saw what they had done. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there is there some specific reason for this show or is it just they just book y'all? I think they just booked Josh question will do themed night? Yeah, like they did a grateful dead thing forever I've been I've been there for you know, just to go see certain things. And so I didn't know if they just book chalks all are dope, or if they had a specific thing.
Speaker 2: They were doing.
Speaker 3: No, the other bands are they have original music, they're not cover bands.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. They did once a book a bt B and L a very popular band who played one show. That's a huge documentary coming out about that in twenty forty two. Aheadn't say it's band to be named later. Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 3: They should documentary on that.
Speaker 2: They should be doing a documentary on how everyone went outside when we started playing the American Airline Center. We have WNBA and we get WNBA fever in this town. Ah for two reasons, what a feaver are in town? And a page page versus Caitlyn if we really want to do it that way, even though Page doesn't like that, but Caitlin Cark's not playing. Yeah, are growing She pulled a growin muscle. Yeah, well they're groin. Uh.
Speaker 1: The Wings have been doing well though, they've been doing better, and they've been doing better because they got off to a region rocky start.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a reason you have the number one pick though.
Speaker 1: So you got to interact with Page Buckets the other night with that MAVs draft extravaganza.
Speaker 2: What was she like?
Speaker 1: She's cool, man, She's unaffected by everything. She's go with the flow. I see a lot of social media about her and that she was miked up or something at a game and people were some of the players in the court were arguing and fighting and she was.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, yo, calm down, y'all are wiling y'all do it? And it was like, oh wow.
Speaker 1: And then I saw another clip of her where she was talking trash to a veteran after the game. She was doing it in a real cool way. Oh yeah, it was the girl from La Relentless Defense.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I've never had a rookie talk trash me. That's the the first for everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you meant an actual veteran at.
Speaker 2: First, you did, sir? Did you go anywhere you see action? She is? Uh? But you know it's cool.
Speaker 1: I was sitting there we're doing that interview with her, I'm going, I don't know how old she is, twenty two, twenty three?
Speaker 2: How old is she? Kty?
Speaker 1: I mean she went to college show like anyone could ever know that. But and she missed a year two because she had a knee injury. But I was sitting there twenty three. I was sitting there thinking, Man, five years ago, you know, very few women basketball players made real money. You know, like they made decent money, fine compared to your average American, but you know, compared to professional athletes, they weren't making big money. Man, she's already rich.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's rich. She's a multi millionaire. And she is just like, go at the flow. She is herself. I'm like, I'm very impressed with this young person. What is her game like? Is she is she like a pass first? Point guard?
Speaker 2: Is she the first?
Speaker 1: She's playing more point for the Wings than she did in college. But she's a score. But dude, she they're running the whole offense through her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's looking at how mature her and Cooper Flag are though. I think there's like a resemblance there. Yeah, and if you compare it to yourself at the age of twenty three years eighteen, you're like, oh my god, thirty three? What happened? Yeah? Now, what I want to make a penis joke? You can't, but I won't during this w NBA segment because we're being mature. Well, I thought about it. It's not a WNBA segment. That's what she told us. What's going on tomorrow? Get this? The Rangers play tomorrow at three. It's the halfway point yep, the Rangers of forty and forty one at the halfway mark. Let's go right there in the middle. Yeah, like that. But tomorrow. I didn't realize this. That kind of snuck up on me. I guess they're putting l of us in the Rangers Hall of Fame tomorrow, like Bel Tray and Michael Young are going to be there. So that's why it's a three o'clock game. Well, all their Saturday games of three o'clock are they now? Yeah, pretty much. So they're gonna do a big party there. I'm not going, but you know whatever, I'll be going to the Cars for Kids car show tomorrow. Nice tend to Marvin d Love Freeway seventy one hundred, Marvind Love, if you want to punch on your phone, I think you're gonna have snow cunts and uh big shaved dice legal ones legal or you know, yeah, maybe how going on in the past? How would Rodelie devals it eating snow cone? That's pretty good. Silver Skylark showcase tomorrow night at the Kesseler.
Speaker 1: Let's go, y'all a going, Yeah, all right, it's fantastic.
Speaker 3: I drove by the Marquis today and it was all up there. Yeah, I'm gonna take a picture, but you know, driving and.
Speaker 1: Our buddy Jeff Lyles it runs that place, sent me that picture at like midnight last night, says Paul Shaldon and Michael Lee in the wartime.
Speaker 2: Michael Lee goes on, we got a Paul Shalder playing going full band.
Speaker 1: Paul Shlder, Yes, some of his homies from New York and he's got people here in town that he plays with.
Speaker 2: And there's a there's a new album coming out later in the summer called Sir Daniel Esquire. It's called Grace Landy, Sir Daniel Esquire. Yes, I think tomorrow night's the only time you can get a if you you can buy it. It won't be streaming all summer long. It's not coming out until end of summer, but you can buy it tomorrow night. The vinyl, the vinyl and Danny Baylss is gonna be working the merch booth, so if you want to go, bother him and he'll have snow cones coming out to the Kestler tomorrow night. See everyone out there. That'll do it, that'll do right, That'll just about it. That's what's going on in Dallas, all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up in just over three minutes, it's the weekly weekday Update.
Speaker 2: Where are you gonna take us? Kevin? A meteor crashes into someone's home