Speaker 1: My lord, my lord, my lord.
Speaker 2: Okay here, No, no, I came over as quick as I could.
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Are you hurting anyway?
Speaker 2: Now? That fall looked really bad? No, I'm looking all around you.
Speaker 1: What do you want me to do? You know your back is, Your back's fine.
Speaker 2: I just what about your face? What about at the top of your head? Here? No?
Speaker 1: What about the sad?
Speaker 2: Okay, no, your face looks funier. You weren't. They didn't hit you in any place when No, those bullets say they don't have a name on it, so what No? No, all the overlords, they're they're gone. I made sure to take care of them, and I got as many as their henchmen as I could. A couple of them made it out, but the ones.
Speaker 1: That didn't make it out didn't make it.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Sorry? No, no, how about them? No, you a little wake.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I had unknown that you were. I thought that dinner was just like any other. I didn't know it was a trap. I would have absolutely I would have died for you that night. No, I've been I I heard that they had heard. I heard that they had hurt you, so I had to go fund you. But you're here now, okay, no you look. Oh here that's a let's see if we can get you up on your Oh no, no, no, no, no you no, you're unsteady on your feet.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay. I prepared for this.
Speaker 2: Here. I'm gonna just toss you over my beth like this.
Speaker 1: Here we go. All right, No, it's okay.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna get out of this place.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be just fun.
Speaker 2: What. No, I've got the car outside. We're gonna go head over to it. We're going to get you in there, and we're gonna go back to Well, no, we can't go back to Yeah, it's not safe. Your home's not safe, but I have a safe house.
Speaker 1: You'll be perfectly fine. And adulter that's already there. I would trust me. He's on the take.
Speaker 2: No one's gonna harm him for doing whatever he anyways, he's allowed, he's allowed to take care of you.
Speaker 1: What they told you, They they told you.
Speaker 2: They got me here, let me put you down.
Speaker 3: Oh there we go.
Speaker 2: All right, let me just shut this story. Then you can tell me all about what happened. Okay, there we go, and.
Speaker 1: Sitting ducks here.
Speaker 2: This is not good. Here, pop your head down a little bit here, No, you can put your head in my lap.
Speaker 1: If they shoot, they're gonna try to shoot my head.
Speaker 3: Not so much.
Speaker 1: Down here, there you go.
Speaker 2: All right, let's have you.
Speaker 1: Let's have you just stay.
Speaker 2: Right there for a second at least until we can get away from here.
Speaker 1: Here we go, all right?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now let me let's get down some of these streets and out of this traffic. So you're saying that they told you that I'd died?
Speaker 1: Is that why you went all john Wick?
Speaker 2: Because you thought they killed your hell hounds? Well, honey, I ain't no puppy, oh darling. Here, let's get your head back up.
Speaker 1: Now, slowly? Easy? Does it? Easy? Does it?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you have some sort of concussion or anything. No, no, no, no, no, here, just face forward. Let's look at a look at the city as we drive out of it. Lots are kind of pretty this time of night, isn't it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So what what happened to you back there?
Speaker 1: They didn't hurt you, did they?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I just I don't like the idea of them. Heaven. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be putting paws on you. I just I'm so happy to have you back.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Well, what kind of hell?
Speaker 2: How would I be if I didn't appreciate being here around my You know, what are we gonna?
Speaker 1: Was gonna called your boss or sir? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the proper titling for you to be. I mean, technically you're a king, but you hate being called that, don't you. Oh? No, so no, they absolutely destroyed your house and they made everyone think you were dead. So a lot of the people who are once loyal to you, to save their own skin, they turned to them freaking turncoats.
Speaker 1: Half half Mmmm.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing as half loyal. Either you're loyal or not. I went searching for you. I was gonna find your body and bury it and bury all those who touched you, or I was going to be buried alongside you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: I guess they wouldn't have buried me with you. What no, no, no, no, Well, of course I love you. You're the one that got me out of the pound.
Speaker 1: You're the one that.
Speaker 2: Told me that you saw something in me when no one else did. You're the one that believed in me. You're the one that believe that maybe there is some good in this world. You grew up like I did, and your family abandoning you, getting locked up and put away, and no one understanding why you're so scared of everything, and that your fear manifest is fighting and violence. It's a scary world. Anyways. I didn't want to go back to that feeling, so I had to find you, and something told me it doesn't make sense to kill you.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense to kill you.
Speaker 2: And to keep all your operations running like they once were, they weren't as lucrative. In fact, they started losing money because you weren't there, because you knew the intimate ways in which everything ran, and they didn't exactly go after the people who knew how to run that stuff. All of them scattered into the wind. Many of them are still loyalty.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. I'll I know where they are. I've been in contact.
Speaker 2: But anyways, what, yeah, I guess I do have a bit of a Xena warrior princess. Get up and this time, don't I? Well, whatever, we've got to get on to getting up and get you to a safe spot. What oh, I was hoping you didn't notice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's fine.
Speaker 2: It'll heal up. I'll be okay. We're on our way to a doctor. No, you had that terrible fault. As soon as I showed up, they dropped you. I think they thought that was going to kill you. You have to have a concussion. I can drive with a little bullet hole in me or a couple.
Speaker 1: It's all right. I've been through worse. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Just being focused on you being okay has been enough to just clear my mind and make me not think about it.
Speaker 1: We'll be there soon. What do you mean I'm swerving.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm fine.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't put you in anymore danger. I I'm fine here. You know what. Fine if you think I'm not okay, there's in the in the glove compartment.
Speaker 1: Just open it, open it, open the box.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, yeah, just pull that cap off and jam it into my thigh.
Speaker 1: Jam it in.
Speaker 2: It'll make sure I won't lose consciousness and I can say, aha, oh.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't got a kick in the head. No, it's fun.
Speaker 2: Woo woo woo woo.
Speaker 1: That's fine. No, ye, we're good, We're good.
Speaker 2: Ah No, No, it'll it'll keep me awake. Long enough for us to get we're going. It's a nice little adrenaline boost. M Plus, we're almost there. We're only a couple of minutes from it. I promise you, I promise I'll pull over and switch with you. If it wasn't more than just a couple more minutes. We're safer there than we are pulling over on this road. We don't know if anyone saw a sleeping Okay, no here see look right there, we're pulling in right there.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, all right, go ahead, hop out. We need to get inside, and we need to get inside quick. What oh this is a this cloak? Well yes, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've had some fay magic throw on it so I can had this car. Now. They won't have an idea where we are now? Down in that hole? Well yeah, no, it's going to be a tight fit. But well I've seen you put bigger things in well more scrunched up holes. No, unfortunately none of them were mine. But wow, I would say a dog could hope that's not gonna what No, this is this is not that time a. I've got to go get some bolts, extrac and you've got to get checked out by the doctor.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not remotely going to die at all.
Speaker 2: But again, this is not a discussion we need to be having. I we can't. We can't be.
Speaker 1: No, that's it's not how things go. You're an overlord.
Speaker 2: I'm your hell hound, I'm your bodyguard, I'm your meat shield. I am supposed to run headlong into making sure that you're safe. I'm supposed to sniff out any potential problems. I'm supposed to be able to track you down as I did if you go, miss and I'm here to serve you. Yeah. No, I was about to say love, and I do love you as my employer, as a person I spelt swore fealty too, as the owner of my soul, as the keeper of.
Speaker 1: Everything that's important.
Speaker 2: In my realm.
Speaker 1: We don't need to be discussing this.
Speaker 2: You need to be getting down in there and getting checked out.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you're fun?
Speaker 2: Then? Why'd you let me carry you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Because he wanted to be in my pause. Again, there's different other ways you can get into my pause.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't mean it like anything like that.
Speaker 2: I just we have bigger things, bigger fish to fry. We have people who are after you we have people who want to hurt you. We have to keep you safe. We have to get back your power, We have to get back everything that you built us. Sitting here is just it can't happen. It can't happen.
Speaker 1: It can't no, no, I mean this, It.
Speaker 2: Never goes okay, everything you sent me to that bounty hunter school. And you know what I learned. Love is a weakness. It means that I will not be paying attention to all of your blond sids. I will not be seeing the full picture if we are together. I have long since wanted to tell you how I felt about you. I have long since wanted to tell you that every time you would go find some imp to play with, I wanted nothing more than to take my fangs and wrap it around their wrists and bite down so hard so I could look up at them and hear their squeals of pain and drive them away from you. I wanted to just slowly pull the scales off of every single one of those mermaids that you were swimming with, as they sit there with their hands bound above their heads and just having molten gold poured down their throats. I wanted to absolutely go up to every single one of those ghules, surround them in AsSalt circle, throw crucifixes at them, and then take Bible versus and just paper mache their fucking bodies.
Speaker 1: And just have them burn in front of me.
Speaker 2: I I have a lot of things that I think about when I see you with others, But then I have to remember you're not mine, but I I will forever be yours. So if it's my body you're wanting for a night or two, I will tell you it will do a reparable emotional damage to me and make it very hard to disconnect and do my job effectively, to the point where you should probably give my soul to someone else or into me.
Speaker 1: But I would gladly give it to you.
Speaker 2: But if it's my service that you want, I have to tell you this is the stupidest idea you've ever had. This never goes well, and especially with your empire crumbling and it shambles right now through no fault of your own.
Speaker 1: We have to figure out who betrayed you.
Speaker 2: We have to get you back in a good place, and to do that, we can't start this. We can't have two major fires burning. So passionately.
Speaker 3: I love you, I will always love you. You are the one thing that absolutely makes my heart pound, makes me get up in the morning and have something to want to desire.
Speaker 2: But this can't be so I need you, sir, Please, I humbly beseech you to crawl down in that hole, get treated by that doctor and when he's done with you, you'll treat me, and then let's get you a good night sleep and maybe maybe some mess kettles. I know you're putting your head in my furs always helped you, and we will figure out who who did this to you, and we will absolutely just mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Babe.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you that, sir. We will absolutely absolutely get this ratted.
Speaker 1: But we gotta go. We gotta go now, sir. After you.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, see Alexander here unrequited love. Ah. Inspiration for this video is I still have someone to care a lot about who You just have to realize that you can't be together and it's through no fault of either of your sides, and it'll just be something that kind of blinkers and will always be there because if you two are together, then you're not going to be able to effectively do the things that both of you want to do and need to do. I think we all kind of had that. In my particular case, it's a guy from a few years back, and just he has a very strong, good family that really loves someone really worries about him, and I know it's one of those you shouldn't care as much what your family thinks. But also since I don't have a family, and I know how important family is, I wouldn't want someone to give up their family. And yeah, over time, maybe they would have seen that I was a decent person, but I do have a very checkered past that causes a lot of concern, and I like to say I am not family friendly. Like families do not tend to want their they don't tend to want their There anybody who's dating me to date to date me, they have no problem. They don't mind me being a friend. Usually sometimes they do, but they definitely don't want someone to date me. So when we were kicking around the idea and his family kind of caught on, it caused so much stretch and so much within it that I just couldn't justify it myself.
Speaker 1: I would have felt guilty and it was causing.
Speaker 2: Him so much anguish and pain, and we're still good friends.
Speaker 1: So that's the inspiration.
Speaker 2: But I thought that this could be a very fun series, and I'd love Hellhounds, so I thought it'd be fun to work in some of that. The more I do have another Hellhound series that I need to also do some more stuff with. I did say that Dragon is coming out, probably going to come out tomorrow. I'm going to record it tonight, re record it tonight, and I'm very excited about some of my collaborations that are coming out. But a special shout out and thank you to Flaws. Flaws is in the military, and I'll leave it at that, and he's going to be going away for a while, but we are going to eagerly await for him to come back. And he very generously hit up my throne and so did Trazuol and like got me cut in color. But back to Flosters will thank you too.
Speaker 1: But Flaws, I want.
Speaker 2: To say I'm going to miss you. You are such an asset to our community. And I don't mean enough financial sense. I mean you're always there if someone needs you. You are always going above and beyond. You care about everybody who joins the community and talks on discord and you've got such a big heart. Your dms are always open, and you notice when someone is down and you reach out to them and it means the world. But also you're hysterical and you're funny, and you keep things jovial and upbeat, and you're so much fun to be around. So anyone who knows Flaws please hit him up in the DMS or publicly, Adam and say thank you a for your service, but also we're gonna miss you and we are going to freaking have a party when you come back.
Speaker 1: And I mean that.
Speaker 2: With all of my heart. Thank you so much, Flaws, and thank you to anybody else who's a service member as well our former service member for everything that you guys have done for your respective countries. It's a huge sacrifice to make. I was a military brat. I was also briefly in the Navy, and those who don't know, Starlett Audios, who's a real life friend of mine, also was in the Army and served for multiple years. So major shout out to Flaws and all of those who are very lovely within our community. Anyways, I love you guys, and I'll see in the next video.
Speaker 3: Bye yeah,