Speaker 1: One one Lynch in Taco when Orlando's rock station one on one one wjr R got our first trip for Vegas for our iHeartRadio Music Festival plus a thousand bucks up for grabs twenty twenty five minutes from now. Right after you say it, we played you listening for that keyword to text off to two hundred and two hundred. Remember it's two hundred two hundred special text number if you're participating in that contest.
Speaker 2: What else, Taco? Oh well, you got to get your votes in for you say we play it. Well you can because you only have about fifteen minutes. Wj R or Facebook page tell us which Godsmack song you want to hear, and somebody who votes is just randomly picked for ice nine kills tickets.
Speaker 1: Cool Godsmack tunes, your choices straight out of line, greed or Awake all great songs. Been a little while since we saw one of these stories, the flying bounce House.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, where the storm comes through and picks it up.
Speaker 1: Only in this case there was no storm, just to sudden wind gusts. This in South Africa had a school fundraising events picked up a castle bounce House with several youngsters inside took the thing like fifty feet in the air. Two of the kids fall out and smash onto the ground. One broke their arm, the other fractured skull. But they're going to be okay. And I'm gonna ask the same question I ask every time we see one.
Speaker 2: Of these, why don't they tie them down?
Speaker 1: Don't they come with tie downs? I don't know. I've never set up a bounce house.
Speaker 2: No, they usually come out and set it up for you. But we had when my kids were growing up, we had the mini bounce house. Do you know what I'm saying. It's about from here to here, so about five by we'll say six by six, give or take. And that had little spikes. Yeah, I just high it down.
Speaker 1: Just seems like, uh, spikes, ropes, whatever you need covering to that thing to the ground. Surely be a at least two lawsuits coming in this case. How is more than that takes the video? I have it on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Terrified pat They need to get the moulah, you know, for all the pain and suffering mental trauma. Sure huh, Holy cow, Yeah, that thing's fun. I said, pretty serious drop that those two had. Yeah, when you said smash. I was like, oh, I don't even say kids and smash.
Speaker 1: I mean it's the story, Bob, say what the story is?
Speaker 2: Had the school? How'd the school fundraiser go? That was great til Joey flew through the air and a castle and broke his skull.
Speaker 1: Sounds like fun. I got another headline of the week here.
Speaker 2: We used to do it fundraisers at my elementary school. We used to do cake walks. Did you ever do one of those? It's like musical chairs, but you you walk around and then PLoP down.
Speaker 1: What was the cake element? I've heard won a cake?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know if parents baked the cakes, but I remember I went home with like five cakes one time and my parents goes, what did you do?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 2: And I said, well, I'm really good at cake walk.
Speaker 1: It's a cake walk.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh. I don't know about the phrase something being really easy, but yeah, cake walk. I think I won five or six cakes. I had have a sugar headache for days.
Speaker 1: Obviously it must be an easy activity if you're scoring five cakes just for you.
Speaker 2: No, I just used all my tickets at the fair, you know, the fundraiser are fair. I used all my tickets just for.
Speaker 1: The I was.
Speaker 2: I was not entrepreneur. I said, okay, I could go over there and try to win that eraser, or I could sit here and win a cake, said, you know, pop in my three tickets or whatever. It was this cake master, cake god.
Speaker 1: Which segs perfectly into this next headline of the Week contender, second one of the morning.
Speaker 2: End of the week, somebody said everyone was blown away. Come on, man, it's a broken skull. Pat We have bounce house news. Those bounce houses are heavily weighted down on the underside.
Speaker 1: Also apparently not heavy enough with.
Speaker 2: The inflated air makes it difficult to move if it's properly installed. I guess that one wasn't oh, headline of the week, hold only grab my special recording device.
Speaker 1: Damn it?
Speaker 2: Sorry, all right, it's a go.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the fattest place in America where fresh fruit is a twelve mile trip away.
Speaker 2: One more time. Let's play it. Let's see if I got the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the fattest place in America where fresh fruit is a twelve mile trip away. Come on, that's a little sensationalistic. Don't you think I would come? The fresh fruit is a twelve mile trip away.
Speaker 2: So that's why everybody's fat.
Speaker 1: That place that is referred to and said headline would be Holmes County, in rural Mississippi, where more than fifty percent of the population there is a category. Actually almost fifty four percent of the population of the adults there are obese.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say where fifty or more fast food restaurants are located every corner. It's like, you know, there's always banks on every corner, as every corner.
Speaker 1: Where's this like a ban on fresh fruit and healthy, healthy offerings in Holmes County. I go to the city city council meeting to propose building a new business. Okay, next on the docket we have mister lynch. Uh, what is it, sir that I'd like to put up a fresh fruit stand tonight?
Speaker 2: Goodbye? No, there's no there's no room for it. Every corner has a fast food place. You moved to that town and you don't really you know, like you just get transferred there for work. Well, I doubt you'd be getting transferred to Holmes, Mississippi if there's only you know, you have to go twelve miles for fruit. But you go there and you just Holy cow, honey, do you notice you notice anything? Everybody's fat?
Speaker 1: You got big fat ass, and by god, there it is mima. Oh ma, ohma, ohma.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, so I'll write it down. I'll transcribe it momentarily.
Speaker 1: Finally, there's this a very special high school graduation in Prince George's County, Maryland for thirty thirty teen moms. What they had a separate graduation for thirty teenage moms who got knocked up during this school year and had kids.
Speaker 2: Wow? Something in the water there, huh?
Speaker 1: And what state was it in Prince George's County, Maryland?
Speaker 2: Wow? Do you have pictures of all the moms? Let me see it. I can't. Yeah. Wow, Hey, at least they still graduate.
Speaker 1: No, I absolutely give credit there, and that's the intention of I guesst this the adolescent single parent graduation.
Speaker 2: Are their husbands next to them?
Speaker 1: No, it's single parent program.
Speaker 2: I know this joke, just a joke. Hey, did you have any pregnant chicks at your school?
Speaker 1: I went to Catholic school too.
Speaker 2: If that was happening, they were all hell was breaking with us? Right?
Speaker 1: They answer? No, not one single one in twelve.
Speaker 2: Years I think we had a pregnant one. I think in like twelve. I know of one that had had a kid at twelve and then at age twelfth grade sorry, and then another one. I was laughing at the beginning of that story, not because the single mom's pat because somebody said, the guy setting up the bounce house is one level above the carnival crew. Come on, man, that would be a hard job. I see them. They gotta go out and deliver it on a Saturday, Okay.
Speaker 1: Come back and pick it up later Inday or first thing Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you gotta think that just wiped out college football. Well, I mean you can still watch college football. You just can't indulge in some cold beers. If they can quit the guys, what's what's up? A gym over there? Pick up the bounce house?
Speaker 1: Then you know it's it's also it's wet because you got an afternoon thunderstorm. Now you're gonna lay the thing out and dry it out, or you're gonna have a mold and mildew situation going on before you take it back to the storage center.
Speaker 2: We've had many encounters with blow ups here. Not the doll, but think of all of our inflatables. Yeah, the big j R R One. That thing's fun to roll on when it's been sitting out in one hundred and forty degree heat.
Speaker 1: Have you ever sniffed that thing? Oh, it smells like you don't have to see you just smell it from all one hundred feet away.
Speaker 2: So that dude's big dirty balls one j R R. Orlando's rock station,