Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Let in here, that's something. It's trolling real soon, last step, I'm not took the feeling in the drill, that's something stelling in your own bird step. That's fine.
Speaker 3: The corner that Steven gonna say, I'm killed in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Never got to die out of lock of my.
Speaker 3: Thoughts about and I'm gone wait for the first but the first one car time stop waiting.
Speaker 2: That's so those ship Choman and that step I've wants with.
Speaker 3: The riding something of his whole lot of.
Speaker 2: Compt stop sign brokay and the mena's gone with dang yet wild.
Speaker 3: That's appoted the sails to the bright out and the six claim for that moment in time, the final come back.
Speaker 2: And stowing meal din isn't here.
Speaker 4: He was calling in real soon.
Speaker 5: Feeling isn't here.
Speaker 4: It's just telling you don't stop sign brokaing and.
Speaker 2: The men it's going dang o wive.
Speaker 3: That's a port of the sales to have the thing exclaim that moment.
Speaker 6: Si final go back call me and I sup flying and that step the wall the Bryant.
Speaker 2: Not a number step number numb.
Speaker 7: Step what yeah, split break it down, But it didn't.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's going on? So let me get to Let me make this statement. First, someone had ordered a hard copy of Preastcraft Beyond Babylon Waite a while ago, and as I had mentioned, they slow walk whatever the hell they do. They they get them out to people directly long much quicker than they do for the actual authors who order the author copies. So although I ordered it over a month ago, they're telling me that I'll arrive by January twenty third. So this is a message for the people out there that have a book that they're waiting on. Some of the ones that were from the Barnes and Noble are allegedly arriving today and I ordered those a long time. I go to all right, so there's that there's a hard copy that's maybe before the twenty third round, the twenty four third. According to them, they already had delayed the Barnes and Noble one once and it's like they're not very professional when it comes to getting books to the authors. I don't know why that is, but it is. It is what it is, and that's what I'm dealing with. So I ordered extras, not a whole lot, because I can't tie up, tie up a bunch of money in something that may take forever for someone else to order another one. So I'll have what I have until those run out. And that's that, all right, We've got that's that uh thumbnail for the for the video here. I actually made all of this on the new computer. But the new computer also had some massive issues. Once again that didn't make any sense. I had restarted a bunch of times. There was a bunch of you know which is called uh seed drive failure problems, and then it did that weird crashing glitch out this thing again and start. It's moving slower. It used to like set up just like that when you you started it, and it's going as slow as shit.
Speaker 8: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: How much how much do you have to spend before things aren't pieces? You know what I mean? It's like, what is up? So there goes. I think they'll catch on in time. Blondie that was the actual name of his dog. It was a gift he received in nineteen forty one, and sadly the dog was probably also killed by Jews, but it was he died when he died. He died when Hitler died, so in nineteen forty five because I'm a dog and I saw this all coming, beautiful dog m and I did drop the stream yard link in and same as he's what's up salting nuts? Nope, first of all, made the explanation and telegram. If you're not a member of that, that's your and our cagel do all you all these little shit talks here, I don't need them. I've got a family, I've got things. Life happens. I have a schedule. And if someone's in this office and they're not feeling well, fuck everything else and let her just do what she's got to do and make herself comfortable. Okay, this is a fucking joke. What we're doing here? What are we doing? Itching at the fucking walls? That's it. My daughter's not feeling well. She's gonna have the office first. I don't need to. I don't need to. Oh, he's not on a schedule. Fuck you pay me?
Speaker 5: How about that?
Speaker 4: You want me to be here like like it's a job. You'll fucking make demands on me. I'll put you in your fucking place real fucking fast. You want an awful lot for absolutely nothing in return? Okay, so this is gonna be I gotta pick it fast here. So I used to live in Ramona. I used to live in Ramona, California. It's off the sixty seven, I think that's the name. One way in and one way out. That's how California likes to roll right. One way in, one way out.
Speaker 5: So this is a.
Speaker 4: Video of some strange noises, possibly like a tunnel boring drill maybe something else. But yeah, I lived right across. Oddly enough, it's not there anymore, like they changed names or they changed hands or whatever. But there used to be a Daniel's gas station upbout and then on the hill there was a a winery that had goats like walking in between the rows eating the weeds. And I had a house that I was renting up on top of that hill from the winery. Guys, they made really awful line. It wasn't very good anyway, like they didn't know how to do it, had that sediment taste to it, like they didn't filter it right. But yeah, there was really nice landscaping there, really cool bushes that kind of made like a circle over the top of the driveway. All very nice. And then you know, California threw me in jail for something, so I lost it for thirty Well, first they put me in a work furlough for the fifty four days, and then on the fifty like the two days before and supposed to be released, they said that I violated something and put me in jail for the time that I was supposed to be in jail for. Anyway, all because, all because, and I'm going to tell you this right now, and this is a fact. You can believe me or not believe me. I don't care. California police followed me from Mission Bay all the way to Hotel Circle, where I was staying at a Best Western and I was waiting for my transfer to go through for the IBW, the Electricians Union. So I was there for about a month, maybe a little bit longer. There's two ways into the Hotel Circle. I realized it was nighttime. I realized, oops, that's not the right one. So I turned my blinket off quickly, and you know, waited to get into the next one. I get pulled over and they they cocked up. They cooked up this thing. Maybe do a breath like the the stupid dance, sobriety dance for about an hour, and then they fraudulently said I was intoxicated after a blood test that they forced me to do. It was all fucking lies, and then they tried to throw me in and they did. They they succeeded in throwing me in jail in January of that year, or maybe it was after that. Maybe it happened in January and then months after. I don't remember. I don't care. Yeah, So that's what California does. It doesn't have that whistling, so that high pitched whistle sign of grinding of rock, but it does have a strange noise going on over there.
Speaker 1: And this is uh.
Speaker 4: These are all thanks to Nick who has picked these up for us. This one is very interesting. The pairing of what I'm going to be pairing it with is going to be, you know, telling the whole story here.
Speaker 9: In nineteen thirty two, the Jews, who made up only one percent of the world's population, I'm covered percent of the world's dope peddlers and forty seven percent of robberies, forty seven percent of cricket games of chance, eighty two percent of international crime organizations right, and ninety eight percent of dealers in prostitution. The most common expressions in the jargon of international gangsters and criminals stem from Hebrew and Yiddish words nineteen.
Speaker 4: So yeah, now here's two clowns pretending that they're having a real conversation.
Speaker 8: I have my own page at the idol dot org. There's a stut Peter's page.
Speaker 4: I'm not right, but you're also you're they're controlled up puppet bitch, So you.
Speaker 8: Know, aren't you proud of that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Of course, there's not a better enemy to have died. Suddenly was antisemitic. We're telling people about, you know, poison, that's another issue. You know, they targeted Jews with some of the worst shots in the world. Why didn't they get to get out of jail free card. I'm not here to defend Jews. I'm just saying I don't think the powers.
Speaker 4: First first statement, that's a lie. I'm not here to defend Jews. Yep, structure is the Jews. I think it's uh. I think it's more sophisticated. Let's come back, and more sophisticated. Okay, it's it's the sophisticated group of the Jews because they do also uh, do away with their own kind, because they're disgusted with anyone who doesn't have a certain financial status, so you're expendable if you're a regular old every day Jew who's not engaged in the destruction of mankind.
Speaker 8: Talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. And then here here's a little interesting thing. This is the most recent one that came in, says uh, Tom Cotton, just ran Pete Heggsworth Eggsath through a quick is really loyalty test on Capitol Hill. It's really loyalty test.
Speaker 11: And I want to get a chance for a slan. What they said about the first one accused you of being a Christian Zionist, I'm not really sure why that is.
Speaker 4: Remember, Christian Zionist is straight up Frankism. It is luring cobbalistic shit. Okay, those guys who were directly linked to Frankism, to Jacob Frank, including one of us and his brother in law who set up the Asiatic Brethren. There is the Moravian, the Bohemian. Nice said, they do all this in Germany, right, There was the Plymouth Brethren, and this is where you get Derby and the Exclusive Brethren from, and then later on you get Schofield and all that stuff. But that all comes from Frankism. And Alister Crowley's parents were part of the exclusive slash Limus Brethren bad thing.
Speaker 11: I'm a Christian, I'm a Zionist. A Zionism is that the Jewish people deserve a homeland and the no.
Speaker 4: That actually what it means is that they want to destroy everyone else, bring the conditions of the world to the state of chaos and destruction and perversion so that their discussing Meshiak can come back and rule. And they probably don't even believe in that, but at least in that in that plan, it gets rid of everybody else but them.
Speaker 11: An ancient holy land where they've lived since the dawn of history. Do you consider yourself a Christian Zionis centator? I support I'm a Christian, and I robustly support the state of Israel and it's existential defense and the way America comes alongside.
Speaker 4: The existential defense against a terrorist state created by banks and the United States. Let's let's make it. Let's make it clear.
Speaker 11: Another protester, and I think this one was a member of Code Paint, which by the way, is a Chinese communist front. Bord these days, said that you support Israel's war in Gaza. I support Israel's existential war in Gaza. I assume, like me and President Trump, you support that works, well, don't you, Senator?
Speaker 12: I do I support these really?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: You were listening into the.
Speaker 6: Conversation during a.
Speaker 4: Right, right, they're not. There's no opposition here. He's not running them through anything. He's just making it stated on the record. Absolutely trash, Absolutely trash. This is where we're headed. This is what's coming down.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: The over control gets to step in where the covert control had been since so late eighteen hundreds, the whole terror forming of America into He's well, what do you want to call him? Francis eden Knight's Saturn Colt World Bankingly, what do you want to call him? The Bank of the Bank of London. Do you want to call him the City of London or the the Bank of England? What do you want to call him? You know who runs it? All right? Now, I'm gonna run down this thing here a little bit if I can. Oh, this is not in the same spot that my other stuff was hold on. All right? Oh yeah, that's I've forgot I had this. But that's the thor hammer right there. My daughter gave me a long time ago. It's on my jacket that I don't wear very often, but I would more sooner wear this symbol and and call that my religious symbol because I has to do with my culture and my ancestors and has anything to do with fucking Oh, I don't know whatever. They couch for us and tell us to follow. Still think smart meters are safe. Imagine what it's doing to your body smart meter three three? Smart meter. Oh, here's some fun stuff here.
Speaker 13: You go, let me know if you can't hear it, okay, And there's been a rise in anti Semitis.
Speaker 4: Remember this is a if you can't tell because of greeny screen, this is a dude, probably a little bit lighter crops than before, but you're still a dude.
Speaker 13: I'm all over the country right now, and it's disgusting and it's.
Speaker 4: Horrible funny that people like this call other things disgusting and horrible.
Speaker 5: People should know that.
Speaker 13: One of the first things that the Nazis did, I think within nineteen thirty three, was they burned Magnus Hirschfraiels Gingder for saying I'm sexuality Magnus.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, thank you for are crediting them with something good.
Speaker 13: First of well, with studying trans people, LGBTQ people, Lily lb who the Danish girl, the film Danish Girl was about, she had her first gender firming procedure at Magnus Church.
Speaker 4: Felt right. And they're saying, this is all good stuff. Mutilation of people, perversion, this is this is what the Jews love. Okay, this is what these pieces of ship that the byproducts of that type of mental illness are promoting. That's what they want for your children. That's what they want to push into the soft, impressionable minds of the youth. As they groomed them in front of you, Planic, the Nazis burned it down. Yes, thank you again for reminding us of the great, great, wonderful feats of the National Socialists. And I see that you're wearing gloves to hide your manhands all of this research and they were, yeah, so this is a shorty. It's not that long. I think it's a seventeen managers that What the fuck was that? All right? I gotta do it a little different way. H huh. Thank you for to Joseph for these. I'm it's good because I have to step up and do something real quick. This is a daily veracity. I don't know anything about this guy could be a complete total show for all I know. I don't know statements here being made or their statements, but from what I was able to glean from it while I was doing other stuff, didn't sound too bad. It didn't sound like they were too far off. And uh, you know, just hearing it from other sources sometimes, So why did I get it? Oh, I gotta do this first.
Speaker 8: I want to get to this article we have up on Daily Varsity dot com why they don't want you to know what types of books the Nazis burned and uh, it's uh, it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: I have a hard time with some people's voices and like the way they It sounds very feminine, you know. And I was raised by my mom, you know, not because I want it to be. It's certainly not that. But she didn't really make it an option, so that is that. But I didn't turn out like, you know, wearing makeup and fucking painting my nails and shit. Oh, and you know, we have a speaking of which you know, I think. I think Rebecca is raising a very well adjusted child who has to come home from school in order to take a ship because he won't do it in a public bathroom. That that, to me sounds like a very well, well stable, you know, able to handle the world type of child, you know, whatever whatever happened to this, you know, wedding a pan pa towel and wiping down the thing before you sit on it. No, no, I can't have that.
Speaker 8: Actually, I think this is a very well done article goes through a lot of this history, and a lot of this history is very important, and it's relevant because there was a recent news story about Randy Winegarden, who is the head of the American Federation of Teachers, the second largest teachers union in the United States, who recently advocated for children in schools to read this book called Gender Queer, which is a book that contains what critics consider to be pornographic images, and it is I don't even want to show you the images on screen. You can look this up for yourself. Okay, these are pornographic images. It's like cartoon, it's like anime porn. That's basically what this comes down to. Calm down, chat Winegarden, by the way, is a lesbian. She's also Jewish. She's also married to a female rabbi. The rabbi's name is Rabbi Sharon Kleinbaum, and Winegarden was also responsible for she played a big role in the shutdown of the schools across the country and keeping the kids out of schools because of COVID nineteen. So that is the recent news story that is relevant to what we're about to talk about. But many critics consider censoring books like this as book burning. This is the term that's invoked a lot. Conservatives are burning books just like the Nazis dead. And it's kind of interesting how they always go to the Nazis right for everything. You're against demographic change, you're against mass immigration, What are you a fascist? What are you a Nazi? What are you a racist? And those labels work because once again, as we've talked about, those labels get their power from the Holocaust, which you're not allowed to talk about, which you're not allowed to question, which you're not allowed to deny, which you're not allowed to belittle. By the way, there was this ninety seven year old woman who apparently worked prior to the age of eighteen at a Nazi concentration camp. She was just found by the Masade and is now being sent to prison in Germany. Ninety seven years old. A few weeks ago there was another ninety seven year old woman who is put in prison for denying the Holocaust in Germany. And it's not only Germany who has these laws. There's many other countries that have these laws as well. And in every other country that doesn't have these laws where you can go to prison for this sort of rhetoric, your life is ruined. Look at what's happening to ya, for instance. But here's the question, what types of books did the Nazis burn exactly? Because we're never told the answer to this. We're just told that they're book burners, that they burned a bunch of books, and they're evil, diabolical, genocidal maniacs, and they were burning books. They just love to throw books onto a fire. Well, historians describe them as known for a suppression of the arts, right. They hated art because Hitler was never accepted as an artist, and so he sent people to burn art all around the country. He sent people to collect art so that they could throw it into a fire because he was mad because he was never as an artist. But here's the truth. Here's the truth that they don't want you to know. The main target of the Nazi quote unquote censorship was books that contained sexually explicit material. That was the main target.
Speaker 4: I think all of you know that already. We've gone over that before. And also getting into the more esoteric elements of this, you're gonna hear, and you've probably heard this before that he's an occultist and all this blah blahlah blah blah. Well, when you're dealing with a bunch of sorcerers and human sacrificers and a saturn cult as old as time and they're going around the world hunting down artifacts for some fucked up reason to take over the world with, wouldn't you want to understand them and maybe get there before they do. Because I really think that there was an actual race to find stuff that was going on at that time. And I know that's potential theoretical, but something was going on. Something else was going on in that smoke screen of war and the Thuli Society and this, you know, this idea of cultural restoration. What are we talking about here? He outlawed the freaking Free Masonic Order, which was the representation of that old cult that was Frankist and Jesuits by then, So cabblists, the very people, the very people responsible for as you saw with those statistics, the majority of the criminality, perversion, extortion, drugs, slavery, all that stuff, everything that brings man down. So if they were in a race to maybe secure these things before the evil did, more power to them, and I wouldn't get too excited about any of this other bs that you hear about. Oh they did this and they did that, and that makes them the cultists whatever. They were also seeking answers as to who we were, because that cult had erased us and co opted and commandeered and inverted most of history.
Speaker 8: Of the Nazi book burning. It's like what we talked about with the previous segment where you have this whole Twitter thing with the old wroth and the FBI paying Twitter to censor information. I again, I'm not against censorship per se. I'm again what they're censoring today. Right. You look at the FCC, you look at all these regulatory offshoots of the federal government that regulate online content, that are supposed to regulate obscene material, not safe for work material, adult content, and this regulation is basically completely gone away. The definition of obscene has changed the definition of not safe for work has changed. We have people like Y'll Roth, this gay guy who's determining what's not safe for work, what's obscene, and it's mostly conservative, wholesome Christian truth. That's what's being censored today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you read the papers, the Henry Ford papers, we're talking in the twenties, they were trying to ban and they succeeded because of course we were already controlled by then. Christmas trees being put up in cities because it was offensive to the one percenters, right, fuck those people. I mean, granted, that's also another deception in and of itself, but the intent of the people behind it isn't you know, why can't we in America? They're the only ones that can can express their their fake culture in their and their fucked up religions. Come on, who the fuck are they? Oh, that's very controllers because they're affiliated with the world banking elite, the the heart of the surviving eden Nite cult.
Speaker 8: This country used to censor upscene material. This country used to for the longest time, for most of American history, used to regulate morality. And to regulate morality, you have to do censorship. So I'm not against censorship, but here's the truth about what the Nazis quote unquote, the crazy genocidal Nazis sensor. The Nazis targeted books that contained explicit descriptions of sexual acts, as well as books that contained any kind of sexual references. The Nazis believe that the books burned they burned contained of filth and degeneracy and were a danger to German culture and morality. I don't care what you say about me. They were right about those books. The recently published book Berlin Before the Wall reveals the history of the city as a liberal hotbed of homosexuality. Before the Nazis came to power in nineteen thirty three, Berlin was known as a mecha for cross dressers, transsexuals, nose seeking male to female surgery.
Speaker 4: That's what that woman was just defending. And I'm assuming that he intentionally blurs out his chat the simple fact that I'm seeing his YouTube digularly do here, and they make you accountable for anybody who comments something that they don't like. Solf jacked up that FBI bullshit is the first the first gender reassignment surgery, right, Remember she mentioned this one. She he that thing that we were looking at. That black thing with the blood hair, that ever occurred was.
Speaker 8: In Berlin at the time, and it was done because of the work that was done at the Institute of Sexual Sciences. The word homosexual and transvestite were actually coined at that institute. This article goes on to say that the book describes how the city's LGBTQ plus culture was able to survive during World War Two in the post war period with the help of cabarets and drag shows. Sound familiar.
Speaker 4: There were mother and daughter. This is how badly the economy was at this time. This is what they did to them after the Versailles Treaty, that there were mother dutter teams of prostitutes. Do you think they did that because they wanted to or do you think is because they were demoralized and had no other choice if they wanted to eat.
Speaker 8: As well as underground gay bars and gay clubs, the book also discusses the impact of the Berlin Wall, which split the city into two and divided the LGBTQQ community. While East Berlin became a more conservative environment, West Berlin was known as a safe haven for LGBTQ plus people, so basically they had a wall between them and the gays. That's so the you know, taking down, take down that well, garbage off, tear down that wall.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Another many people don't even know, you know the history of the wall. What types of populations were invited by that wall. The Institute for Sexual Science Science, founded by Magnus Hirschfeld the nineteen nineteen, was a pioneering organization that aimed to promote a better understanding of sexual health and rights. However, on May six, nineteen thirty three, the Nazi stormed the Sex Institute and ransacked it, destroying much of and it was mostly the Hitler youth, destroying much of the research and materials it had collected. Magnet Hirschfeld was a Jewish German sexologist and LGBTQ activists who made significant contributions the field of queer rights in the early twentieth century.
Speaker 4: And they present and promote and are the core. This is all part of that cult. This is what they practice, and this perversion of everyone else is part of the Lurian cabalistic plan. And that's why I continue to say franchism is important because it personifies the Lurian Kabbala and takes it to the most highest extreme.
Speaker 8: In the early twentieth century, Hirschfeld was a They.
Speaker 4: Also eat human flesh and drink blood, and Thor didn't like that too much, so he put an end to it. And there was a couple hundred years where they were scurrying away from him. But when they had their fight, their battle, this cult was so vast, meaning it was spread out in so many parts of land. You're talking from Turkey to Armenia to although other areas were fighting on the side of this Saturn wolf cult, and they would come into battle wearing the skins of a wolf with the tail attached. They were furries.
Speaker 8: Prolific writer, having written several books and articles and a variety of topics related to gender and sexuality. One of the most famous publications was Berlin's Third Sex, which he published in nineteen oh four. So for those who are like, you know, hey, where's all this gender multiple gender thing coming from? Just know who it originally came from.
Speaker 4: What doesn't the Talmud have eight genders?
Speaker 8: Where it originally came from, and what the reaction to that origin was. Hirschfeld was also involved in writing one of the first gay characters, who appear in a film for the nineteen nineteen movie Different from the Others, one of the first Agnes Hirschfeld. Hirschfeld's work and activism inspired.
Speaker 4: Also in my History. I did commentary over the the in Pursuit of Truth iPod his pop series Pop and I think he has a newer one out too, And I've heard Asha logo says another one out too. We'll look at that sometime. But in that series, whether you watch his original ones or you find mine the ones they didn't take down, there's a lot of information about this very specific time period in Berlin and how disgusting and depraved it was. Not because the Germans No.
Speaker 9: No No.
Speaker 8: Are the founder of planned parenthood, Margaret Sanger, who was also a passionate advocate for reproductive rights in women's health. Of course, this article goes on to talk about all the allies that Sanger had, who were mostly Jewish, how she was inspired by Magnus Hirschfeld on sex and all the rest of this stuff. There's an expert, Hey guys, It says, my connection is unstable again.
Speaker 4: I have to get off of this computer. But the other one is not doing so well either. So it is what it is I got to try to figure out something, but it keeps on dropping low, and I want to get rid of.
Speaker 7: Whatever.
Speaker 4: Hell, this isn't called century link so badly it would alleviate seventy dollars or so out of my expenses too. But until I can rely on the other computer, I mean, I did the thumbnail on the other computer, on the newer one, and it was stable after having to restarted like fifty freaking times yesterday. It's no rhyme or reason, no rhyme or reason. Find you hard drive body. It's brand new, brand new. The other computer is.
Speaker 8: Sped from this Planned Parenthood memo recommending strategies for population control, including restructuring the family, encouragement of increased homosexuality, and tax funded abortion and so forth. That's directly from Planned Parenthood. That is not fake. Everything that we're going through here is historical, is true. It's just stuff that they don't want you to know about. You look at the pictures, you zoom in on the pictures, You take a look at what the covers of these magazines and books look like, and you have your answer. This article then goes on to talk about the Frankfurt School, which was a group of German Jewish philosophers and intellectuals in the early twentieth century. Yeah, a lot of them. A credit A lot of people credit them with the as being like the architects of leftism, and for good reason aggressive. A lot of the stuff that we're seeing today, A lot of what's wrong with Western society today is because of these architects of leftism, people like Max Horkheimer, Theodore Adorno, Herbert Mark Hughes, Walter, Benjamin.
Speaker 4: Louis Brandeis.
Speaker 8: These were all Jewish German intellectuals. You have to understand people in Western society.
Speaker 4: And where did the Frankfurt school go afterward? When they when they came over here?
Speaker 5: What what?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 5: What uh?
Speaker 4: Institutes did they go into?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 4: What? Colleges with universities? I believe it is Harvard Columbia was a haven for this type of crap too.
Speaker 8: He didn't just like wake up one day and all of a sudden be like, oh yeah, gay marriage is okay now, oh yeah, transgenders okay?
Speaker 5: By me?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, kids getting hormone therapy sounds sounds about right.
Speaker 4: No, that's a symptom of your as as. Once again, I will I will quote Davis Lhermann, this is your country on Jews or eden Nites or Saturn, could you know, same deal?
Speaker 8: But what the science says people didn't just like wake up one day.
Speaker 4: Well that's the right, that's the that's the appeal to the expert ship right there, that was also pioneered by Louis brandeys He.
Speaker 8: And all of a sudden it start to believe this. This isn't the uh, the natural the natural process of progress that has happened throughout the world. Again, you can look at the evidence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, progress shouldn't be something that destroys an erodes morality. If it does, then it's not progress. If it destroys family values, it's not strengthening anything, it's destroying it.
Speaker 8: Stuff.
Speaker 9: This is that.
Speaker 8: You can look at countries that don't have this pushed on them through media, through TV, through cartoons, and.
Speaker 4: Where's that at. I don't know if that place exists anymore. Bud I see as a little alligator Costa.
Speaker 8: Through books and recommended reading this in curriculum and in academia. You could look at those countries. You could look at how the population views gay marriage. Russia, seventy percent of the population eighty percent of the population against gay They have like a day I forgot what the days called.
Speaker 4: Remember pussy Riot, that freaking sy up thing that they were trying to push on putin when they went storm churches. Yeah, and then Cooling was such a bad guy because he put it into it. Not even a real band, it's a it's an activist group.
Speaker 8: They have like a day where they like go around the street and beat like gay people up. For a Russian person told me this recently. Okay, China, Okay, this isn't like the natural progress that has happened. No, this is because of this sort of shit and people fall for this shit. So yeah, you know, you can talk about how well do you only I don't have a problem with a group of people. I don't have a problem with the group of people either. I have a problem with well, certain people who just so happened to coincidentally come from this specific group of people who have been every time pushing this shit on us for decades longer than that buddy, and normalizing this shit through the media they control through Hollywood, they control through academic they control through the book publishers that they control, through the scientific community that they pressure into accepting this and also to a large degree control. That's the problem I have.
Speaker 4: It's all if it comes off of a television or printed paper, magazine, whatever you can, you can bet that it doesn't have to be accurate whatsoever. All has to do is convince you it's it's perception management, it says.
Speaker 8: This group of thinkers, whose members included Max Orkheimer, Theodore ordno or Herbert Marcuse, and Walter Benjamin, sought to create a new form of critical theory that sought to understand the cause of the human condition and the oppressive forces that came that kept it from achieving its full potential.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: Many of the members of the school, including Horkheimer and Ordorno, were forced to flee Nazi Germany and found their way to America. They brought their ideas with them and began teaching at universities like Columbian Princeton. So this is basically how Yeah.
Speaker 4: There was something going on in Harvard too, I'm pretty sure, but yeah, Columbia and Princeton all this. Who else was at Princeton didn't? Uh? Didn't Woodrow? Oh no, wait I think it was actually let's like a look, let's see I think Woodrow Wilson was a was a a really bad uh what do you call it? Professor at Princeton. Let's a little check that. Hello. Okay, Well says here that Wilson taught at Burne Maher College, a newly established women's college in burn Mar, Pennsylvania, out side of Philadelphia. But I wasn't there, Yeah, which, well, okay, what degree did Woodrow Wilson get at Princeton? Okay, so he went to Princeton. He got a master's degree at Princeton in eighteen eighty two.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 4: John Hopkins, another freaking controlled discussing organization, conferred upon him a degree of Doctor of Philosophy in eighteen eighty six, Yale a Doctor of Letters in nineteen oh one. And he also received the degree of Doctor of Laws from the following universities. I guess we have to click that to find out what those are. Yeah, he's in the Princeton alumni. Yeah, okay, I wasn't too far off.
Speaker 8: Sort of ideology made its way infiltrated American society, and then, of course, you know, through media and stuff like this. Look at the McCarthy trials. A lot of that was a lot of the McCarthy trials. A lot of the people that they found guilty of being communist just so happened to quinct coincidentally be Jewish. It goes on and talks about the founders of communism and the architects of the Russian Revolution. So this article goes on, it says, you know, it talks about the role of Jewish intellectuals and the development of communism, Karl Marx Leon Trotsky, whose real last name was Brian Bronstein. It says this had a profound impact on the way in which the ideology was expressed and developed, with Jewish values and experiences playing a major role in its evolution. It goes on to talk about the Russian Revolution of nineteen seventeen and why was that possible?
Speaker 4: Why was that possible because we already had a federal reserve and we had a Jacob Schiff, agent of the rothschilds here the Shift family. Yes, that's the same thing as Adam Shift. That's he's a he is a descendant of That's why when you hear these things like, oh Trump's gonna put him in jail. Yah yeah, yea da that crazy eyed psycho is protected on high by the prince of darkness. There's no nothing's going to touch that guy, his lineage. He's too important to their little sick cult for the work that his family has done and why he's in this position to do what he does in the first place.
Speaker 8: I did hit play how many of the communists were Jewish?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, anyway, shift with the twenty million in American gold right to fund the bolshemk Revolution. How did that happen? Everything that we've created now he pretend it's the end of me. So that's that's kind of funny. Marvel isn't in stalled by himself. It's just some more jokes. Anything that spawned from here has the what do you want to call it again, Saturn cult involved in it, the Jewish cult, the Bolshevik flair, communists. We produced these things, we make them, created the nation individual, the terrorist, illegitimate nation state of visual from this country. And if you don't believe that, you say, oh, it was the Balfour Balfour who wrote it up for him. Louie brandeis.
Speaker 8: It goes on to talk about how Jews made up a significant portion of the Bolshevik party it names.
Speaker 4: And remember Brandeis there was specifically a Francist because as a according to Awn Green, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it does some of these individuals as well. Here how they made up a large portion of the Petrograd Soviet which played a major role in the revolution. How they made up around half of the Soviets Executive Committee. How they were involved in the early stages of the Bolshevik uprising, including the storming of the Winter Palace and the establishment of the Soviet government which later.
Speaker 4: He's not as deep as as we've gone before with all this, because of our talks with Dwayne on the bulletproof Wednesdays that we were doing before, and the heavy, heavy influence of the Luie Brandeis and all of.
Speaker 8: This persecuted them. Jews played a significant role in the October Revolution, which led to the establishment of the very first communist government in the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you also have to put the fact that the United States by that time was already an Israel itself, because that's why this was made possible. They had to come and dear us first, and they did through their infiltration and through the destruction of America in well, finishing off in eighteen sixty five incorporated in what eighteen seventy one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, genocide perpetrated by a Russian Jewish communists. It talks about how approximately seven people are seven million people, mostly Ukrainians, were systematically murdered or exiled in what is known as the howdimor the Great Family, So like like, how did how did the Holocaust become? How did the Holocaust become the worst?
Speaker 4: Because it's misdirection, And you know, I found this kind of interesting. You have a child, you have a child, and you know it's path time where you have a cat and it's time to h to give it a give it a good washing, and they throw arms out like this and they stream like they're being murdered. You know, you try to get you try to give the Jews one bath and they all freak out for fucking eighty years. You know, it's it's tough. The they ever dramatized that a little.
Speaker 8: Why do we consider it to be the worst. You can't talk about it.
Speaker 4: They're killing us. No, No, it's just whatter, just butter that.
Speaker 8: It's because we've been fun. We've been We're brainwashed out here, bro, we are brainwashed. We've been brainwashed. Through the Diary of Anne Frank through what's the movie where they're you know, all the people are wearing like pinstripes. You know, we've been recommended reading list, mandatory reading list in schools, like we have been brainwashed.
Speaker 4: And why is that? Because we were Israel for Israel as ever Israel, and they're conditioning us to be more of the same generation after generation, supporting and believing that we're somehow by our religion, which isn't our religion, it's not even our culture. It's naming our people bound to them. Because at the core of the New Testament is the old one, and they made sure that they wrote it just right so that people are claiming other lies that were first written in the first One as being descended thereof and from the House of David, all this little bullshit, bullshit.
Speaker 8: That's why. And they want to protect they want to protect the no not Shawshank redemption chat come on Shindler's List. Yeah, they want to protect their what they see as what they describe themselves. What Jewish Americans describe themselves is what it means to be Jewish, remembering the Holocaust. It's what seventy percent of them say. Most of them are irreligious, the most irreligious group in the world actually, especially in America, and they want to protect the source of power that gives power to labels like racist, nazi, fascist, you know, all these different labels, a bigot, homophobic that they used to shut down speech about other things that they other policies in the world that they see as beneficial, demographic change, mass immigration. Why is that beneficial because everyone's different, Because then racism can never happen, because that anti Semitism can never happen because everyone's all mixed up. And then for sure we can prevent another Holocaust from ever happening. This article goes on to talk about the Red Terror, a period of extreme violence and repression, and so we'd Russia, which.
Speaker 4: Well again even phrasing it that way, is uh manipulated, right that it never happens again, Well, it would have to have happened the first time. So and it didn't. And even when thor or r Thor and his son Miak where you get archangel Michael from and also the name of Cain titles, when they took out this eden Kite cult, Eden was considered hell. It was because it was a lower region between Rivers and him and Hi m I n was what in Hittite means heaven. Right, So when they all this stupid you know religious hooplah poopla, when they descended from heaven, it came down from heaven. Or you know Wodin who isn't Odin. Woden was a sorcerer in this Edenite cult. Woden is completely different from Odin, okay, Odin was the same name, different title, same person, different title. When they battled these people and they destroyed Wodin Balder and Elu, which is funny that her name is Elu because Elu Limnu was a freaking demon or a series of demons from Babylonian bullshit magic. They rehabilitated those who wanted to be liberated in get what the Goths had to offer, which was prosperity, peace, justice, fairness, and yeah, just like always, I'm sure there was a bunch of shitheads in there. There were crypto Saturn Moon cult people that were just waiting for their opportunity. And that's where all these secret societies and you know, fraternal orders developed from the secrecy, continuing their practices snatching children, doing sick things, and eventually becoming the superstition drivers of all these other you know, priest craft, all the nonsense, all the nonsense that made them, at some point in time later the advisors to the kings. They didn't have to be the rulers because they were manipulating.
Speaker 8: Them, perpetrated by Jewish revolutionaries who had taken power in the aftermath of the October nineteen seventeen revolution. This was in the done with active support of the secret police known as the Cheka, which was led by this Jewish revolutionary here Felix Jurjinski had not to pronounce his last name.
Speaker 4: All a bunch of narrow shouldered weasels who like wolves. There's a line from a from an Operation Ivy song called bad Town. One on one. They won't look even the eye. But when the packs together there's a battle cry. It's called cowardice. It can only do things when they know that the odds are highly in their favor.
Speaker 8: Thousands people were killed and many more were sent to labor camps were exiled. Joseph Stalin later removed Trotsky from power, and the rest is the rest is history.
Speaker 4: So that is yeah, he gave him the ax literally, that's probably where that term comes from. He gave Trotsky the X in Mexico with one of his agents in the head gave him the ex.
Speaker 8: It's the truth. And I just want to say this again, you know, and I don't really need to say this. I don't really care what you think about me, to be honest. People that know me know me. People that's watched the show have watched the show for a long time, and they know me. We're not talking about all Jewish people. Okay, we named Dave Smith, we named Ron Owns, we named a bunch of Jewish people at the beginning of the stream that we like that are some of the quote unquote good ones, which is a joke. You know, there's friends that are that are But this is something that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and I've told everybody this before, because this is the difference, right, people who are under the impression that this is somehow and then only when you come to the like ashke Nazi does this even apply. And those are Turks, right, So where was Krcemish? Where was Cappadocia Sis Turkey? That's one of the main hotspots of these eden Kites. But other than that, people who have over the time in history become part of the Judaism. You know, people assume that because that's a thing that they are. They are Jewish, and if they're not of this sick breed of you know, Saturn worshiping cult fucking psychopaths, then yeah, they're that idea of good one is a thing because like my best friend, he's like, I'm not I'm not religious at all. He's like, but you know, I'm Russian Jew? Well are you though? Or you just have that impression because if you're not practicing, and you're not you know, promoting the genocide of people and zionis world power, you're not really You're not really one of them. You know, you're one of us, and you just happen to think because of a history that doesn't even have anything to do with you, that you're somehow connected to it. It's a little bit different because I mean, how many times can you can you like hear them say that they're a quarter of this and a quote of that, and a half of this and a three quarters that and be like, oh, yeah, well, I'm fifteen percent Catholic? The fuck does that mean?
Speaker 8: Needs to be talked about? Okay? This is something, this is a cancer in our society. This is something that needs to be talked about. This is something you needs to be regulated. We need people who have the courage to regulate this stuff and who are not afraid of being called Nazi, who are not afraid of being called racist, who are not afraid of being called fascist or homophobic or transphobic.
Speaker 4: Think of how many people probably converted to Judaism during the b should make revolution just to save their lives.
Speaker 8: And so far, the only person that I see who doesn't give a shit about what the media says about him.
Speaker 5: Is Yay.
Speaker 8: Formerly known as Kanye West. Yeah, my god, that's the only person. That's the only person who I see is willing to return d You don't see that as the biggest fucking sigh up to the regulation of morality in this country based on Christian morality, based on the Christian understanding morality. That is the only person.
Speaker 4: Okay, have you heard his lyrics? Is he all about morality or is it all about getting blowjobs and shit like that?
Speaker 8: Come on now, of note, right, there's a lot of people, but that's the only person of note, and someone who's running for or potentially running for political office.
Speaker 4: So since we've been good luck with that, I mean, people are stupid enough. So sure, let's go back to so many buttons to click. And if you guys have been watching David Leman, you understand he does the same thing. He narrates himself through that. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 7: It's funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's you have to so people know why it's taken so long to do stuff. It's like, yeah, it's it's very cumbersome. Here subject as a male human excuse me, but I identify as a female subject is a retarded male human. The aliens are fit too. Let's see what this lovely, wonderful person has to say.
Speaker 1: Most of these Christians are not familiar with the talel Moude so hard and Kabbalah and where this six hundred and thirteen fold comes from and what they're all.
Speaker 4: About, and just you know, let's not let's not overlook the fact that his junk, you know, the miser batho matter, whatever you want to call this guy, Satan, their little little freak show that they actually took the here's the funny thing. This is what I talk about when it comes to how they inverted things and co opted and inverted everything. Right, So there was totems of different groups of people, right, and the he goat or the goat was what goth uh they what they call you when you identify as you know, that's that was their The serpent and the wolf were the Edenite totems, so they completely inverted bassardize it. Throw a goat head on this, dude, you know, that's where you get pan and all that shit too. And his junk is junk makes the rod if you want to call it a sclippius, you want to call it whatever you want, the caduceius with the snakes right here, the serpents, and there's an eight right there too, right Saturn. That winding makes the saturn eight. Eight is the number of Saturn. And that is our medical symbol. And why is it that because this is pharmachia. Allopathy is pharmachia. And if you want to extrapolate this out, what they're telling you is those injections are basically the semen of the demon. It's all sorcery, which is cauldron, bruise of wing of bat. I have toad, you know, timeras shit in all kinds of other poisons and alchemical metals that they're using in this shot that they're telling you that you must have and your child has to go through seventy nine of these injections if they want to go to college. I don't want to go to school. Yeah, and we already talked about how they added the the COVID shot to the to the shot schedule for your children. If that's not attempted murder, what the hell is.
Speaker 1: To study what they are about?
Speaker 4: And then you have another misrepresentation here, because there is the there's the flame that Prometheus because this is what the Goths did. The gods enlightened mankind and broke them free of this demonic cult. Right, So what do they do. They turn it into their symbol. They co opt and invert everything. They make everybody think that Prometheus is a bad guy. And what do they do in their story. They torture him with you know, ravens picking out it has had his liver and have him changed to a freaking you know cliff. That's what they That's what that's that's how they uh memorialized, memorial memorialize their their defeat by the Goths is that they make their own story up about how he gets punished by their gods for it. And by the way Zeus or zach s a c s a k uh And there's you know, zach Zeus becomes Zeus. That is not a deity or anything. Hocus books made up that was Thor, but they again inverted all of the details. Eve or Guinevere, was a Goth who happened to be living in this territory and she was part of this Edenite Serpent mooncult, tempted by the serpent, and she gets baptized into the Sun cult, the monotheistic one God, monotheistic Sun colt with did the Goths practice monogamy with did these Edenite cults practice debauchery? They didn't have marriage? All the things that they said that they brought, they tell you, the Jews tell you that they brought morality. It's all bullshit. So anyhow, I was going somewhere else with that thought with Guenevere and the serpent and the cult. So she gets baptized because baptism was something that the Goths also introduced. I'm I'm trying to find where I was headed with that. So, oh yeah, the Fall from Grace and how she's the baddie because she attempts she attempts quote unquote Adam, which is thor it's all. It's all, all those details and elements were lifted probably from if you be so bold as to call them Arian Goths, because that's the leading class of the Goths literature writings that were preserved at the Alexandria Library during the Hellenistic period, that they lifted these stories from and made their own history, made their own history where they're the chosen ones and they're the special boys.
Speaker 1: What the Talmo teaches.
Speaker 4: And I noticed that would be the old Testament of that Tanok, which isn't as old as they say it is at all Helenisic period three hundred and thirty BC at the very best, as far as old date, that there.
Speaker 15: Is actually a plan.
Speaker 1: There is a plot, and that's a plot against Christianity. Let me bring you one of the books here.
Speaker 4: And grant again granted remember Christianity is also something that they made for you so that you would identify with the sacrificial class of their three parts, Abrahamic death cult. That all is a mask for a saturn cult.
Speaker 1: Secret doctrine in Israel by Weaiti, and what it explains is the basicly secret doctrine of the Zohara. What is behind Zohar.
Speaker 4: And you have to understand that the Zohar Kabbala interchangeable names.
Speaker 1: The soul of the Talmud is Zohar and the soul of Zohar is Kabbala.
Speaker 4: But in this way she just said it right there. So these the Francis who were claiming that they were anti Talmudists and burned the Talmud in public. That was all displayed for the Roman Catholics because they were going to infiltrate, and they did. Twenty six thousand of them were baptized, including Jacob frank And I think it was the seventeen fifties.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 4: It was a ploy. It wasn't just like any other cryptocryptobs that they've done in the past, like when they were Moranos prior to the in Spain particular book.
Speaker 1: I just want to read you a little bit what got me understanding what the plot is against Christianity. It says here, putting to the Midrash Talkigos, the Messiah will bring eternal peace, which of course was understood by the Israelites as peace for Israel, plus that which may follow extermination for all who did not enter by conversion into the House of Jacob. So basically what they teach is that if Gentiles or Christians do not attach themselves to the Jews, there will be they will be exterminated.
Speaker 4: And they practiced that without saying or calling it out. For that in Bolshevik Russia. That's what the check of ripping people apart, nailing their freaking intestines to trees and spinning them around them, pouring hot let into the mouths and vaginas of nons, all kinds of wonderful things.
Speaker 1: And of course we are well known for our noah Hide laws that we brought this to a light. So then you go to Talmud and you start reading what is the plan for Gentiles? You see, Judaism is a two tiers.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. Gentiles was a word replacement. It was nations meaning everybody but them the rest of the world. This is their plan for the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: Judaism puts the wall of partition back. It's the Jews and non Jews, and according to Judaism, nan Jews are different species. Now they are building their own kingdom. It's the Jewish earthly kingdom with haghquarters in Jerusalem where there Ai Messiah will be and they're going to rule the world.
Speaker 4: Thought that that, she says Ai Messiah. I recommend watching yesterday's broadcast too, when we were talking about silent weapons for quiet wars and that comments made by the Pope, because they're all part of the same goddamn death cult. Right, Rome was a word. I showed it to you yesterday. Rome was a word for the for Eden Knights. Well, so it's five thousand years old, long before there was a Rome itself. And they had that story of creation of their kingdom with Romulus and Remus, who are what they were? They were drinking the milk of a wolf mother. What does that actually imply? What is what is that actually telling you that they were part of this this serpent wolf cult, same people. At least the power structure was through.
Speaker 1: The through the law. You know it will be international one law, one religion, basically Luciferian religion. So yes, in a town Mold, this is the Jewish earthly kingdom. And this is why the Zionist Christianity have embraced Killism, which is a focus on earthly millennial kingdom. And this is how Jews and Christians are getting together. And Christians are so deceived thinking that they are working for the good thing for the Jews, like they're helping the Jews. The Jews are supposed to get this kingdom.
Speaker 4: Yet this is at one point are they going to show us that they're worthy of this type of assistance. When are they going to show any morality? When is a rabbi not going to be an owner of a porn hub or selling dildols with his daughter. When are they not going to be pushing gender politics on your children? When are they not going to be caught, you know, imprisoning women in South America or whatever the frigate was and then going back and stealing them back from the authorities.
Speaker 1: Zoharic doctrine, and it does not have good intention. As I said that they want to rule the world. They want to get gentile riches, and they want to they want to rule the gentiles. They don't consider gentiles fully human beings, and in fact, as an endgame, they have this strange doctrine Adam Cadmon doctrine, which Adam Carmon originally was according to Zohar and Talmot, he was andro genus. He was male female in one body. And this is why you see this transgender agenda today and there are laws, very serious laws passing in Alberta, Canada.
Speaker 9: Is Zionism behind the transgender movement?
Speaker 1: Yes, it gets its origin in Zionism, and it gets its origin in the Talmun Zohar and Kabbala. It's a Kabbalistic doctrine of Adam Cadmon, which is eventually they have this doctrine called Ticuna Olama repairing the world. So how do they want to repair the world. They want to bring it to the original who was original Adam? He was androgynists. So now they're putting specific things in food and drink, and they're basically their endgame is to make humans that on Earth that will survive whatever it is they're bringing androgenous.
Speaker 4: Hey, what the hell's up with this thing? Where's the white guy destroying another word? We don't have culture. We're the ones that brought cultures everywhere else. What the fuck is this? On the bottom here a c l US sue's state of Indiana for refusing to spend taxpayer cash on sex change for transgender child killer Jonathan Richardson. There's you're mister fulk over there. Someone makes that declaration in your town I say, let the lead fly and let the let the impaling on twenty foot spikes begin and litter the perimeter of your town with them sliding down those poles as a warning to that type of filth to stay the fuck away, that type of evil to keep their distance.
Speaker 7: There's six sexes genders in the town with many mentions.
Speaker 13: Let's get into what they are.
Speaker 15: There's okay about and zakkara?
Speaker 12: Do you hear as female and man doggy nose for and intersex person with the female sex characteristics?
Speaker 7: Don't you a person with obscured or unclear sexual characteristics.
Speaker 11: You will need someone assigned female airport but who expresses male characteristics later in life.
Speaker 14: Sorry, someone assigned male apport butter in DoLS not their duristics later in life then, or.
Speaker 8: Has their sexual organ room soryes and a lonely.
Speaker 4: Office sexual organs removed? Now, now, how old is this? And this is what the gospel stomping out? Okay, we got to understand this. This is an ancient war and this is why they hate us all because we put an end to their little party, their little torture uh party, that they were doing to all those that they encountered and they're bringing it all back.
Speaker 5: Are described as a virtle and well, like there's lots of rules. Don't let binaries be a hurdle to love?
Speaker 1: So exactly.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: That h.
Speaker 4: H h, I don't care about that. Let's go further. Okay, this one was interesting, dude, I'm concerned with having an American aircraft character a second, Hold a second. I want to make sure that everybody can hear, because I don't know if you can.
Speaker 9: H.
Speaker 4: I laugh, because when people state the obvious, as if they have to tell us something in the comments, it's like, you just got here, understand who will lever we're at before you start trying to dictate? Please's over there?
Speaker 8: Like what I keep you talking about the USS liberty.
Speaker 4: That's something with the Israeli government.
Speaker 13: You should no no, no, no no no no wait wait wait, you should be careful about that.
Speaker 9: But allegedly the Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft.
Speaker 4: I mean, they did end up paying out, the fucking bitch. They ended up paying out. They murdered thirty four people Injuring one hundred and seventy six, and they knew damn well that it was an American vessel. They wanted to scenk it to the bottom of the ocean because they didn't want us or anyone else to know what they were doing in the Sinai Peninsula and what they were doing to Egypt. And they were the instigators of the Sixth Day War. That's why they did that, because I knew there would be no repercussions, and Johnson covered for them calling back to they they set out planes from two separate ships and they were both recalled. They could have intervened American.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I'm concerned, like false flag operation, Like a missile comes out of Gaza and it gets one of our aircraft careers, but it was actually Israeli missile.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't want we should get out of there.
Speaker 6: It doesn't let me stop you there.
Speaker 8: It doesn't where the missile comes from, that's weird or not.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter where the bistol comes from, as long as the end result is that we support their wars. Lists of the reasons why Israels are our greatest la. Yeah, if you care about this, the seventeen Chosen Cities. We've two episodes of an episode ago or whatever we were talking about this and yeah, Arizona is clear, but we have a ums smart city. So and that's where it lives. Yep, yep, yep yep, d C, San fran Seattle, Philadelphia, New York City, New Orleans, Nashville, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, Charlotte, Bustin, Baltimore, in Atlanta. Oh, this is now. Chenk is a freaking scumbag. He's on a program. Founder of it I think, or one of the main contributing founders of it U called the Young Turks. What were the Young Turks? They were the Donma. The Donma were seventeen Francists and they masqueraded as Muslim when they committed the Armidian genocide against Christians, one million of them or so, butchering them, chopping the pieces with machetes. And as they were trying to flee and get on boats to get out of there they were they were met at the pier and more butchery occurred.
Speaker 5: This is what.
Speaker 4: They were, Crypto crypto Jews at the at the at the lead of the Young Turks. That's where that murden and name comes from. It's odd that people like Peter Fonda and Jack knew Gilson will referred to in Hollywood as the young Turks. I don't get that, and I don't get why this guy would think that it's okay to have that name. But here now he's pretending to be another guy because he's been reassigned or whatever. It's part of the new the the psychological warfare and you know, perception management team, because look at fucking Pierce Morgan's on here too. This is Pierce Morgan's show. This guy's a big piece of crap, pro Zionist everything, right. So here's what they're doing now. They're playing little games with your head causing confusion.
Speaker 5: Pania nuclear program is going to be destroyed.
Speaker 15: And anyone who gets in the way, it doesn't matter where they are, even if they are politicians in the West.
Speaker 5: They are going to fall because we cannot afford.
Speaker 12: Hold on, did you hear what he just said. He threatened politicians in the West that if they don't agree with Israel's war against Iran that they're going to fall. And remember he's an Israeli agent. Are you saying Israel will murder politicians in the West or get rid of them politically through bribery or whatever else? What do you mean the politicians in the West will fall if they don't agree that to back Israel's war against Iron.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we will not vot for them anymore.
Speaker 12: Oh well, you don't vote for them now you're not in our country. What do you mean the politicians will fall?
Speaker 4: You guys catching that smile.
Speaker 5: We live in democracy and we have the right to bring them.
Speaker 4: It sounds like this is a big put on with a bunch of comedians. It almost seems like this is that freaking bullat guy right up and to bring.
Speaker 15: Them down, those who agree with them in office and alling them down.
Speaker 12: Who is we and how are you bringing down politicians in the West if they dare to defy Israel.
Speaker 4: Ape, the fact that they Alrea owner country, the fact that we are the Israel that creates this Israel no understand the power structure of their tank. I understand. He doesn't have to tell you. If you don't know, tell me how you're bringing them down?
Speaker 5: What on the outside of you? Are they gonna murder them? Or are you gonna bribe them?
Speaker 12: Are you gonna bribe someone else?
Speaker 5: Who are you gonna do it?
Speaker 4: Mhm? Then give your admits to preventing hostage deal on numerous occasions. Uh, this is quotes from General Patten, who they also murdered. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages, and all Europe will be Communists. It's said that for the first week after the Soviets took Berlin, all women who ran were shot, and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it I had had I been allowed, had he been given the fuel. Yeah, you can take a the sweetish jew mister Eisenhower for that, who also starved millions upon millions of Germans in a field. What was it d was a displaced enemy compact? She changed He changed the terminology from POW to like displaced enemy combatants or something like that, so that they wouldn't be covered in the Geneva convention. Because you can just do that, I guess as a general obviously, only if the rest of the freaking system is corrupt. So there is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things. First, implement communism and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non Jewish intecedents are thrown out of their jobs. We fought a revolution in defense of the rights of man and the civil war to abolish Now we didn't in fight the wars abolish slavery. We're doing it too, and the consent of the governed. That was a banker's war buddy, and have now gone back on both principles, he says. Once it became obvious that pad refused to perpetuate the lies, he was displacing Germans from their homes as per his order, and then he stopped doing that. He stopped giving the mongrels the freaking ror the property of the German people and throwing them out in the freaking snow. So he had to he had to be reassigned. He was conveniently involved in an automobile accident. The veteran who of two World Wars appeared to be recovering from his injuries before dying sudden of a sudden heart complications. Knew tapsy was permitted. This one was interesting when I play this one too.
Speaker 14: Very surprising series of letters between Kennedy and David Ben Gurion, not only the Prime Minister Premiere of Israel, but the founder of Israel, in which they're very angry letters in which Kennedy is saying to Ben Gurion, I'm killing myself trying to get a nuclear test band treaty. I've even got the gall on board, and that's impossible. And you keep testing in Demona. You've got to stop.
Speaker 5: And been brilliant.
Speaker 14: Ben Gurion, thank you in so many words, says it's easy for you to say, sitting in Hyannasport, I'm sitting with the Arabs all around me, and you want me to give up nuclear testing. And Kennedy threatens him, and he threatens him in such a way that Benurian resigns. And I will tell you that I found articles not in any crack crackpot publications, but in very suffisted publications saying, forget Lyndon Johnson, forget the c i A, forget Fidel Castro. The Masade killed Kennedy because they were so upset over what he did to Bengoria.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, all right, well, I have a couple of things here. Let's see what we got. I got wonders to put out here today too, some checks. Oh yeah, by the way, Simper fry s E M P E R f R Y L L C dot com check it out. Mm hmmm, Hello, I take these snapshots while I'm on the elliptical, so it's oh, okay, that's nothing. One I was looking for reading some stuff on the French Revolution from somebody who was there. Says Sayanism Hebrew for helpers or assistants is a term popularized by former MASSAD agent Victor Ostrowski's nineteen ninety book By Way of Deception, The Making and unmaking of a MASSAD officer outside of Israel. Sayanism provide assistance or say in him provide assistance to MASSAD officers, including money, logistics, medical care, and oftentimes over intelligence gathering. They can be judges, court clerks, expert witnesses, child protective service workers, the one stealing your children because they want a good stock to torture, right. They don't want the they don't want the crackheads, the crackhead children's children's assistant, district attorneys, police officers. Yeah, policy enforcers of the municipal corporation. They're not there to protect you from crime. They are policy enforcers. It's the extortion racket, and it's not real law, it's color of law. So for us to and then you know, the whole sigh up of you know, defund the police, and then people rallying against that whole idea of so stupid. Well, no, if people were on they would handle their own affairs and they wouldn't have to be under the tyranny of policy enforcers for the municipal corporation or anyone with a great degree of power over people's lives. And we'll do anything at the behest of the massad case officers for the State of Israel against its enemies, which is everybody else in the world. Or though it is perceived to be unfavorable politically to Israel Israeli policy, we're in the right spot. I just want to go There's a lot here. I'm just trying to figure out where i want to start. This is all from erasing the liberty by Dave Gaherry and uh attorney says after and UH Summer.
Speaker 5: This is a lot.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get to a point where it's it's the most meat of information here. Oh yeah, Johnson saying, get those damn planes back, or you'll be pushing pencils the next day. I will not embarrass an ally over one ship and a few men let's talk about the Liberty. This is Lyndon Johnson, and the admiral rec recalled the aircraft. The President of the United States was willing to sacrifice the ship and the crew, and he didn't want to embarrass Israel. It says he told me that when he told me that when they were finally able to launch to come to Liberty's aid, they let you didn't know bad idea. And the minute they did, Robert McNamara came on the voice network, ordering engine Ian Geen to recall the aircraft, just as he had done with the Saratoga, which was the first ship that tried to intervene, and Don was ready to comply when Admiral Guice took the microphone from Don and told McNamara, Sonny, you're neither big enough nor bad enough to have me recall aircraft going to help a Navy ship with the sailors in peril. And Don said, the next voice he heard, the next voice everybody in that space heard, was Lindon Bne Johnson. And that's where you get saying, get those goddamn planes back or you're pushing pencils the next day, So who was his before you serve was Israel. They can't do anything without art, without the fear of America intervening behind them. They're they're there, the the barking chihuahua with the dopeman behind them. People aren't afraid of the chiuahua, understand. I noticed that the USS America had not launched any planes. I queried by signal light, why have you not launched aircraft? I never received an answer. Before my planes were out of site, Admiral Geist recalled them. Later we received order from USS America to be ready to launch in ninety minutes. I told them I was ready to launch now. The second launch included nine planes from USS America and USS Aeratoga. These aircraft were also recalled. I'm still puzzled by what happened. For several weeks before the crisis erupted into war, the Israeli ambassador was in very frequent contact with Fortis and regularly visited the Justice at his chambers or his house. Fortus was attended also attended a critical White House Strate strategy meeting on the Middle East on May twenty sixth, ten days before the war began. When it came to Israel, Fortus was far from a neutral advisor when they get back from Egypt. The law clerk at his office overhead overheard US Supreme Court Justice Abraham Fortus say, I'm going to decorate my office with Arab foreskins. This is a justice US Supreme Court justice talking like that, he's going to decorate his office with Arab four skins? Is this not the cult? Is this not cultish behavior? Lyndon Johnson's material answer. Ancestors the Huffman's apparently migrated to Frederick, Maryland from Germany sometime in the mid eighteenth century. Later, they moved to Bourbon, Kentucky, and eventually settled in Texas in the mid to late nineteenth century. According to Jewish law, if a person's mother is Jewish, then that person is automatically Jewish, regardless of the father's ethnicity or religion. The fact that the facts indicate that both Lyndon Johnson's great grandparents on the maternal side were Jewish. Oh and uh, we want to talk about the ADL's founding. Big Sam and father Little Sam. Seek clemency for Leo Frank, the Jewish victim of blood libel. Victim of blood libel, he murdered a seven year old girl, raped and murdered a seven year old girl, and the people took it under their own hands when they knew justice wasn't going to be served in this case, and they dragged him out and did what they should have done with him, hung his ass. Frank was lynched by a mob in nineteen fifteen, and the ku klutz Klan in Texas threatened to kill the Johnson's Lyndon Johnson's family right. The Johnson's later told friends that Lyndon's family hid in their cellar while his father and uncles stood guard whose shotguns. So, Lyndon Johnson's family is connected to this whole bullshit too, right, shotguns on their porge in case of KKK attacks. Johnson's speech writer also later stated Johnson often cited Leo Frank's lynching as the source of his opposition to both anti Semitism and isolationism. It's protecting a child killer. It's got nothing to do with your fucking gay religion or your fake religion that you use as a shield because you're a bunch of freaking cultish, freaking Saturn freak shows. That's it. That's it. On April eleventh, twenty thirteen, article in Five Towns Jewish Times, an independent weekly newspaper serving the five towns of Nassau County, New York, entitled our first Jewish President, Lyndon Johnson question mark And they had to add the question mark because they didn't want to make a two Dobby may provide some important insights into while LBJ abandoned Americans and allowed Israel to get away with premeditated, cold blooded murder on the high seas, Johnson surrounded himself in office with Jewish and pro Israel advisors. Nothing new, Nothing new then either. The shrewd politician picked brothers Walt and Eugene Rostow to serve as his national security advisory, as advisor and under Secretary of State or Political Affairs, respectively. Why are they in our government? They want us all dead, but they're running our country? Makes sense, right, perfect sense? Yeah, Bullat's brother, right, Mike, It's it's it's such a put on a little little skit that they did there with Peers are Peers and Chenk chink Jaeger us under the US under Johnson increased aid to the Jewish state. No one who has an insider's view, noted Robert Comer, of the National Security Council could contest the proposition that the US is behind the security and well being of Israel. We are Israel's chief supporters bankers, bankers, because what because the the real power structure of the banks runs through the Federal Reserve here as like their little embassy. When you have a when you have a central bank in your country, you've already been conquered bankers, direct and indirect, arms purveyors, and ultimate grant guaranteers. The President's fondness for Israel had so much to do with the ssio of religion. The nation's six million in nineteen sixty seven, I count for only This is funny that our nation had six million in nineteen sixty seven. There's that number again, there's that cabalistic number again, to count for only a fraction of the two hundred million Americans. But Jews commanded a larger role in political life than the population figures might otherwise have indicated. Oh, surprise, surprise, And that's that's what that that's what that. Uh, we won't vote for them anymore means. When he was saying that in that video, why because like a like a cahl or like a Sanhedrin. They're told what to do, and those who are you know, invested in the in that religion, they do what they're told. They work in uh hive mind without question. Once the once the call comes down. Oh it's going to fuck up the nations, the Gentiles. Sure, let's do it. Johnson's grandfather scrawled in a family album, take care of the Jews, God's chosen people, consider them your friends, and help them any way you can. The president never forgot those teachings, as illustrated by a speech he gave to the members of the Bene Breath, a national Jewish organization which sprouted the Idel, which is what came about after the Leo frank thing. All well back in Ferl Circle again, protecting child killers is Semitic as as opposed to anti Semitic. Yes, LBJ was also a Christian Zionist, so a Frankist, so a Cabalist, so a scumbag right, one who believes that the creation of the state of Issuel and the return of the Jews to the Holy Land, which they're impostors, is not you're messing up there. You're screwing it up, buddy, Jews to the Holy Land. In accord with biblical it's not biblical prophecy. It's a bunch of freaking what do you want to call these people? I mean, every time I get to this part, it's like, do I want to call them Jews anymore? Because that's a that's a smoke screen. These this cult, this cult that's been around for five thousand years and more, because they were here when the Goths arrived, just with a new shield where they can't they can't be criticized, so they can continue to do their their horrific acts throughout the world. And they made everybody dependent on them because of the belief in money. I think we're good for today. I would have recommend everybody please support the show. I'm gonna read one thing here in the description because this is necessary. I don't ever really do this or say this, but I'm doing it now.
Speaker 5: What is this? And the want that?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 4: There there there.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: So it's in every description of every video. But that's playing right now. So if you're on GIT shoot, you'll see it. If it's on FTJ, you'll see it. And speaking of FTJ, hey, what's up the semester?
Speaker 2: There you are?
Speaker 4: That's what Jews always do attack liberty for exactly right. Isn't that funny?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: All the Castro assassination of towns were pure fiction? Yep, Okay, so it says today I have to ask all of you to share your favorite episodes everywhere you can on your social media account. So if I'm going to write book two, I need to get more eyes on the show and more support for the time spent here. This is the slowest part of the year for my Hot Sauce business, and that's why I'm doing the four days at the four days a week at the Asy Marketplace. It's not enough to hedge the loss from not receiving my usual wholesale orders. We need to get this channel more exposure. Like the videos that you like and subscribe over on FTG media there's a link and on bit shoot and there's my website for the Hot Sauce there's ways you can support right underneath it, there's Stripe. There's For some reason, these ones didn't get a hyperlinks in FTJ. The Stripe and the Biby Coffee did in, but the Gifts Can Go did. So these three right here, three different methods of supporting the show. If you are not able to do the Patreon Patreon for five hours a month, you're to help it out the show a lot. So there you go. It's called disguise the limits over there. But as I got kicked off a Patreon already. Once there you go, And I do hope that they catch on in time, Blondie, I sure do. Uh whatever, So we are. It's only our children in our lives that are at stake here as they continue to commit war acts of war in America on Americans with plausible, deniable methods of floods and fires. I don't think that that's all happening just because it was just gonna happen anyway, And definitely don't think that it's happening because of some bullshit science climate change nonsense. Jesus Christ. All right, that's good. Wow, thank you so much. Let's see I've been the applaud so I got to thank you in the row that popped up twice. That's why. Thank you to Ben before reading, says ass ass A nation. Oh that's funny, yeah, but before read, you know, it's cool that I hear. I see a lot of the names like uh, I think always Hona sometimes pops in here too, Like a lot of people that listen to learning are over here sometimes as well. I know bush Masters that I see you over there as well. When I'm catching the videos, right, hear him say your name if I'm not catching it live. So that's cool, that's cool. It's good, dude, appreciate your assistance. Everybody do their part, and we won't ever have to worry about, oh my god, what am I gonna do about the You know, I can just do this and do more stuff and devote time to fixing this thing and making the documentary that I still have in my head that I wanted to do, like the documentary and the book. The time is what the problem is. And yeah, it's only because I'm scrambling all the time right now lately, because you know, the world's flipped upside down. Had that store for the longest time, was doing this without even having affiliate links or any other type of links in here. For five of the six or seven years I've been doing this, never even asked for a fucking anything. And then when the store started the tank, after the after the the lockdowns and the tourism not coming back because of all the restrictions in other countries, plus in California. Who the hell wants to go there? Yeah? Yeah, So by twenty twenty two July, I had had enough. I was paying lots of labor costs, rent, and I was basically just getting enough to make my bills. And I was working constantly and going back and forth three hour one way trips, six hours full time, you know, round trip, and then plus working eleven hours at the store when I did go there, so I didn't have to pay the employee that day that I showed up. It was a lot just to break even. So I said, you know what, I'm killing myself and I'm not seeing my family. So I said, handed over the keys, and luckily, sort of luckily, the new person who took on a store there and kept it the hot. They have to because of the It was disneyd to be a hot sauce store regardless in Old Town. So the next person who picked it up was fully aware that they had to keep it a hot sauce store, so they did, and they wholesale ordered for me. Still, but when that store is slow, that big bulk order that I get that pays the rent like that, and a little bit of the utilities. That being gone, I gotta do other stuff. So that's why I'm working for days a week at this market and doing other stuff too. But like I said, like we were doing very well. Life was all figured out and then they they put it out of order sign on the entire world and screwed up how everything works. So it's always fun to have to restart at forty forty five, forty one, whatever the hell that all. Whatever you have forty one at the time, I guess forty two. Anyway, you guys have a great day, talk to you, and I appreciate everybody showing up today.