Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond you on.
Speaker 2: JRR Bulldog Sports Page, brought you by jr r's Rock the Bank. More on thousand dollars cash giveaways thirteen in all today begin right around nine oh five, So have your ears open for those keywords that you're gonna want to enter at WJRR dot com. Good morning, Mike biyonki.
Speaker 3: Oh, Good morning. Feeling good this morning.
Speaker 4: My Florida Panthers got it done last night, four to two. They take down the Tampa Bay Lightning. Got two goals within eleven seconds in the third period, and that was all she wrote for your Lightning lens. The Lightning and their fans, by the way, upset because Tampa Bay's Brandon Hagel left in the second period after he took a high hit from one of my guys who made contact to the chin area. Guess what, Guess what. Not only are we beating you guys on the score board, we're beating you up quick whining, Lightning fans, quit whining. We're out physically you as well.
Speaker 3: Lynch.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, he is coming in with Daggers this morning.
Speaker 2: In all honesty, you looked like Lightning had a game pretty well in control until that third period hit.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, now while we're talking hockey, look, do you think it was a dirty hit by Aaron.
Speaker 2: It's been a physical series. It's the playoffs in the NHL and this things get ramped up.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's hockey.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of hockey, don't forget we do have a game this evening, seven o five puck drops for our Orlando Solar Banks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who are they playing? And how are they doing? Taco?
Speaker 1: They're not doing great, but they're playing out Carolina.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think Carolina.
Speaker 4: To my best best logo in sports, the solar bed Solar Banks. Hey, sol bears mascot's name, that's Bear. Say, I think it's shades, Yes, it's shades. Hey.
Speaker 2: There was there was criminal activity in South Florida last night, but it wasn't in hockey. It was in basketball.
Speaker 4: Committee Oh my god, what an assault that was. It was a just a butt whoop. And the Cleveland Cavaliers took down the hated Heat by fifty five points on the courts on the Heats home court, one thirty eight to eighty three, the fourth largest playoff victory in history, the worst playoff loss in Heat history. Cleveland, by the way, swept the series by combined one hundred and twenty two points. That's an NBA record. I got to tell you. They were up thirty at halftime.
Speaker 3: This may be the end.
Speaker 4: This, This may be the end of the pat Riley era in Miami.
Speaker 3: He's eighty years old. Now.
Speaker 4: Heat fans are starting to blame him for running Jimmy Butler out of town. Jim Butler's turned around the Golden State Warriors. You know how fans are, guys. They might run old pat Riley out of town.
Speaker 2: Now. Is it a sign when you have a court or a field named after you and you're still in a position of control that the end is near? We do some research on that dog, get back to us.
Speaker 1: I never thought about that.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Jimmy Butler, he did lead the Warriors to a victory last night over the Houston Rockets. The Warriors now up in that series three to one, even though Houston is the higher seed. So we'll see what happens with the Magic, of course, try to avoid elimination. Tonight they'll be at the Garden in Boston to take on the Celtics. It's do or die. Celtics lead the series three to one. The Celtics are eleven and a half point favorites tonight. Only thirteen teams in history, about five percent I've ever won a series after trailing three to one in the playoffs. Here's the good news for the Magic. No matter what happens tonight, All right, here's a stat for you. Palo Bankera and Franz Wagner obviously gonna have to continue what they've been doing. They are the first set of teammates in Magic history to each have twenty plus points in four games of a playoff series. They've done that all four games in this series. Pallo and the Franz a both are inside the top ten for total points scored among all players in the NBA postseason. Not only that, they are the two youngest players inside the top ten in scoring during the postseason, which tells me that no matter what happens tonight, it's been established that Palo and the Frans are stars in this league, and the Magic will be contenders for years to come.
Speaker 1: And they are gonna be contender's pat I always forget what I was listening to or watching, and they said, I'm talking about Boston fans said that magic team is real. They're the real deal. They're physical as hell. And again from a Boston fan, they're physical as hell and they're gonna be something to watch, just like you just said, dog right, So they're gonna be when you get all those other components back in there.
Speaker 4: By the way, the Philadelphia Eagles visited the White House yesterday. All right, yep, President Trump has endorsed the tush push. I think for at least the next four years.
Speaker 3: I don't think they'll bag what.
Speaker 2: Are they gonna They're gonna readdress that in May? Right at the next setiment.
Speaker 3: I think it's been addressed, all right.
Speaker 4: I think when when the Trumps to endorses it ain't nothing happening to the tush.
Speaker 2: You heard what I said.
Speaker 1: He's done a few tush pushes in his time.
Speaker 2: Hey, Bulldog, what's the story with uh? Stop with the hand motions? Taco? What's what's the story with Dion's other son firing him as as his manager?
Speaker 3: I think that was on a video somewhere.
Speaker 4: Shiloh Sanders Yet, I think, yeah, Shiloh Sanders, he didn't get drafted, by the way, I think he signed a free agent contract somewhere. But yeah, he jokingly said he's gonna fire his dad's the agent after what happened.
Speaker 1: That whole that whole situation is a circus, dude, I'm telling you, boy.
Speaker 2: And the fallout from the Bill Belichick interview on a Sunday morning on CBS continued.
Speaker 3: What happened, what happened with that?
Speaker 2: Clearly his uh, his girlfriend is very controlling in what he's allowed to say and not say to the media. She was button in during the interview. We're not going to answer that, and they just errantly We're going to answer that. How did you two meet? We're not going to talk about that.
Speaker 1: My wife was watching on Sunday and I saw I just stopped in my tracks, thought, dude.
Speaker 2: It was very odd. It was.
Speaker 3: It was odd and extremely uncomfortable. All Right, I miss that.
Speaker 2: He is Mike the Bulldog Bionchi, host of Opened Mike Weekday mornings on at Jason Dust AM seven forty and FM ninety six ninety game. He takes time out. He showed you join us for the sports page here on jr R. Each morning.
Speaker 4: By the way, Happy Birthday to Jerry Seinfeld and a posthumously happy Birthday to Dale Earnhardt Sr.
Speaker 1: Switch and Taco are always on demand.
Speaker 2: Download their podcast daily on our free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Get in now at w j r r dot com