Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, lads and legends, non binary friends, Welcome to b FYTW does Task Master.
Speaker 2: The finale, I'm gonna give you all the boring theater stick, so please make sure your phones are on silent mode because if not, I'll go into fuck you mode. The bathrooms are right over there, and the exits are there and there.
Speaker 3: Now a couple of things before we get started. I need to correct an error. I somehow managed to leave our audio engineer, Stephen Colsanti off the credits at the end of both this in the previous episode. Cevie has been a founding member of the FYTW. He is the heart and soul of our show and to leave him out is not just gross neglige is sound my part, It's a crime against humanity.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to say publicly and on the show, Cebe, I love you, and I'm sorry. I love you, sir. Can I please have my wallet back?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Okay, that being said, I think it's time to get on with it, so let me introduce you to one of the six most favorite people in the world, our task Mistress, herself, Audre Stevenson.
Speaker 6: Welcome to task Master.
Speaker 7: This is as Aaron said the grand finale of our two night extravaganza, and I'm so excited to be here and let's give it up four our contestants.
Speaker 6: We've got Hoggi, Caroline, Dave jen.
Speaker 8: In that.
Speaker 7: Amazing.
Speaker 6: So if you are unfamiliar with Taskmaster.
Speaker 3: All right, let's start the show in three two one.
Speaker 9: I hate you. Doesn't want to let you know.
Speaker 3: I hate you.
Speaker 10: Oh god, ah.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm gonna finish last in this task. I fucking know it.
Speaker 12: Thing baby, baby, I need an Oscar winning performance here.
Speaker 13: And becomes a thing.
Speaker 11: Oopsie, poopsie has.
Speaker 9: Happened for me.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 7: So if you are unfamiliar with the premise of task Master, you did not need to be here last night to know. But basically I am the task Mistress and my assistant has provided a series of silly and challenging tasks for our contestants were completed in isolation. They have an idea of how they did on these tasks, but they have no idea how anybody else did on their tasks. We will see the tasks and then I will judge them on a point scale five to one. The winner of the night will win a series of prizes. The winner of the whole show will win the Jorge Memorial Trophy. To care, we get a recap of the scores from the last night's show, So the.
Speaker 3: Series scores as it stands on the bottom is Matt with eighteen, followed by Augie with nineteen, and then Dave with twenty one, and the ladies are riding high. Caroline on twenty eight and Jen on twenty nine.
Speaker 7: In incredible and every show, every show begins for a prize.
Speaker 3: Task that is correct. The prize task for a final episode of the series felt like it should be wistful and bittersweet, so we've asked them to bring in the thing they would most like one of the other contestants to win. So this could be a really sweet gift that they want someone to have, or just some tat they want to get out of their house. The best prize will receive five points, and the winner of tonight's episode will go home with all five prizes, at least one of which was probably meant for them to have.
Speaker 7: That's incredible, so I would like to see these. Let's start with Dave, what did you bring in for us?
Speaker 14: So the prize that I brought in is a collection of original artwork by a local graphic designer.
Speaker 7: This is incredible and who was your Do you an intended recipient?
Speaker 14: I didn't know, not an intended recipient, but I really wanted someone to have this, because last night's task was to find the most interesting thing you could for free on Craigslist or Facebook marketplace. I had multiple pans in the iron, multiple and this is the one that panned out later.
Speaker 3: So I thought this was cool.
Speaker 9: I wanted someone to I didn't.
Speaker 14: Want this to go unrecognized because this was a very cool thing. And when I went to collect them, the woman who gave them to me had a large lizard like sort of resting here on your shoulder, and so I could not ask her any further questions because I was like, oh, you have a lizard.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry. I'll take my artwork and go.
Speaker 7: That is very pertinent information. Thank you so much for writing. I did note it down. Let's see Jen's next. Okay, so my uh prize test prize.
Speaker 15: The thing I brought in was this this T shirt from a production of Annie.
Speaker 7: Signed by h One Doddy Warbucks. My partner Chris Reagan in high school.
Speaker 15: Had his shirt from the high school production that we took out of my garage and I had him signed.
Speaker 7: So you have his signature there.
Speaker 13: Chris Daddy Reagan. This was intended for Carolina.
Speaker 7: I wanment so bad. That's why my hair is red.
Speaker 6: I played Annie when I was fourteen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, amazing. What did you bring in?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I brought in a gift intended for Jen. Jenn is a fantastic fiber artist and one day would like to own sheep. So I have sponsored a sheep in Jen's name. That the sheep is also called Jenny, which is just a pure coincidence that wasn't planned at all.
Speaker 3: And there is the one side thing.
Speaker 11: Is the sheep is in Scotland, so it is quite difficult to access.
Speaker 3: That's that's my sister Lydia with sheep.
Speaker 11: To prove that the sheep actually exists.
Speaker 3: So shout out to Lydia for traveling for that for me.
Speaker 11: And then they also a couple of days ago sent me this letter that's written by Jenny the sheep, and they closed the letter by saying, I know that you live very far away, so you're probably not able to come and visit me, but if you are ever in this area, please do come and say hi with love from Jenny and then it's signed with little hooves.
Speaker 13: You made this up?
Speaker 3: This is real.
Speaker 6: I'm literally crap.
Speaker 16: Sponsor felted sheep from last night birthday he sponsored as sheep.
Speaker 13: And I am.
Speaker 6: Incredible.
Speaker 7: And that's a visitmotion. We must run away from it as fast as we can. Oggie, what did you bring in?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 18: You see, I brought in for my task prize a clapperboard.
Speaker 3: I think it's called.
Speaker 19: Nice movie clapperboard. Now here's the problem I ran into and I didn't realize it's the left. I bought it all my friends. Here are all audio format and that's meant for video, so I mean you can at least make the sound with it.
Speaker 3: Do you film this film?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 20: He film b.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's not quite the same.
Speaker 19: But no, you know you don't have to use it for film like you can use it to like end a conversation.
Speaker 7: Oh this is so good, Caroline.
Speaker 21: Let's see yours as well, all right? I have here a lego model of Colonel Sanders. This is intended for one Matt Watson. As if you've been to Matt Watson's home you will see that there are mythical figures on the top of the television, and we need to add this figure.
Speaker 7: I also feel you're an American now this will help me a similar Yes, you assimilate.
Speaker 12: Also, who doesn't fucking want a leg of version of Colonel Sanders.
Speaker 22: It's this is phenomenal, I don't know how swiftly and probably incorrect.
Speaker 17: Let's go.
Speaker 7: Starting at the top. Matt the sheep. You almost made someone cry. That's getting Yeah, it simply has to. I'm then gonna go for I'm gonna go are.
Speaker 13: Augie.
Speaker 7: Yes, because it was unwittingly more accurate than intended, and I think that that's special to let something new about. Let's go for Caroline with the little lego figures because I saw that and I was like, that's probably gonna be for Matt. Yeah, and you're right incredible. Then let's go for day No. David jen I'm going to put at.
Speaker 11: Two points each.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, nobody in the last place. But Matt wins the price task. Congratulations, phenomena. All right, are you ready for our first pre recorded task of the night? Yes, our first task of the night is our second team task of the series. But the real draw is that these instructions are not right, Dave, the task would.
Speaker 20: Be in the chat.
Speaker 9: Please read it for me.
Speaker 23: All right, here we go, choose one player to draw.
Speaker 11: Oh god, I could probably reposition.
Speaker 24: Maybe I can reposition better. And I'm actually pretty I'm gonna say this early. I'm pretty good at pictionary.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean I can do it because I could just do it on paper.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't really draw doodle.
Speaker 6: I can't, but it'll be fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, go Carol.
Speaker 11: I think you're better at drawing than I am as well, so.
Speaker 13: Appreciate the photo confidence.
Speaker 11: Okay, draw the best copy of an image.
Speaker 23: Two of you will see the image and give directions.
Speaker 11: One of you will see the image and give directions.
Speaker 9: The other will attempt to draw the image.
Speaker 11: The person directing may not use any physical gestures, and.
Speaker 23: You may only speak the following phrases.
Speaker 25: Up, down, not left, not right, line, potato.
Speaker 11: Oopsie, poopsie.
Speaker 9: You have ten minutes.
Speaker 11: Your time starts with the first direction given.
Speaker 26: Okay, oh boy boy.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm just gonna look because the time doesn't start until I make the first direction. I'm going to look at this for a bit.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and look at.
Speaker 11: The words.
Speaker 13: Oopsie poopsy potato.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's very simple. Two of them could see the image but couldn't use all the possible words to describe it, and the drawer just had to go on what they said, which was very limited.
Speaker 7: Wonderful. I'm loving the stress, the stress and the fact that I know that almost every single one of you is on edibles right now. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it should be a good time. First up to draw is Australian rock band a CDC. It's Augie, Caroline and Dave se.
Speaker 20: Line oopsis.
Speaker 27: Not left.
Speaker 11: Line, potato.
Speaker 28: Line potato line not right down, not right down, not right down, not right down, not right.
Speaker 9: Down, right down, not right down, not right down.
Speaker 13: Line let me don't not right down, let.
Speaker 10: Me not right down, posy poo poopy.
Speaker 9: Line down line not left.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, hold on if I let's get serious.
Speaker 29: Not left, not left, not left line line line potato right not right.
Speaker 30: I am I allowed to speak in normal words?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, Oh Jesus, okay, ship okay.
Speaker 30: Okay, let's start over. Now that I know we can, I can speak.
Speaker 21: So potato potato is yes, oopsie poopsy, no big rectangle around the whole perimeter.
Speaker 7: No, okay, oopsie, poopsie.
Speaker 23: Left down't left down't left, don't left, don't left potato.
Speaker 30: So more of like a like.
Speaker 2: Potatoo okay, potato pat.
Speaker 30: So a circle here big small oh sorry, potato, little.
Speaker 7: Potato up bigger.
Speaker 31: Than little potato potato potato okay, like like bigger up potato potato.
Speaker 30: Okay, anything coming off of these.
Speaker 12: Potato potato line line up, down through not right, line to the to the left, not left, not left okay.
Speaker 7: To the right, okay, okay, in within here.
Speaker 30: No like connecting.
Speaker 9: Potato, and your time is up.
Speaker 12: I wish I had known that we would such better track.
Speaker 6: If I had known, I wouldn't we would have been better. But that's fine.
Speaker 4: Would have gotten it every.
Speaker 7: Gosh, I don't. There was some really frustrated noises made with a smile, and that's very fun.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, Caroline had one in particular.
Speaker 4: I really liked.
Speaker 3: The smile never left her face. So do you want to see, like, get a close up? Because they did too. I allowed them to submit both, so okay, here is their final artwork. Would you like to see the original picture? Oh shit, and now both together?
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm seeing the little round sunglasses. That's what we've got. Looking on the bright side, I'm assuming the other team has also done this.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, let's get to it. Next, up to people who could never be a celebrity couple because they would be jet or men. Also, I think their spouses would disapprove. It's Jen and Matt.
Speaker 25: Line down line, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Popsie, poopsie potato, Uh line potato.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 11: Mm hmm not left line, not right line, uh potato potato potato potato line line line uh line line line potato potato down, potato down potato.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 11: I think that's all the aspects that we're.
Speaker 9: Going to get.
Speaker 11: Wait, can we start again? Is that allowed? Uh? Not left? Not right potato. Now you're as confused as I am. Ah not left, yeah, not right, not left, not not right, left not left and then not not not right? Uh uh wor not left, not right, not left, not right potato potato, not right line potato potato down line Uh left, not left, not right, line not left, not right line, not left, not right line, Popsie, pops that's left.
Speaker 32: Okay, Okay, So Jen's camera was inverted.
Speaker 3: This is what the actual art finished looks like.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: And here's it next to the original. Oh my god, And for your judging, here's all three.
Speaker 7: Okay, now for me to pretend this is.
Speaker 33: Difficult, he was getting boy, the team of two.
Speaker 7: There are so many elements here. If I looked at that and knew it was a photo of me, I well, if I looked at that, I wouldn't be like, that's a photo of me with peacock feathers and whatnot painted on my face. I probably would not say that. But I'm gonna give it four points. Okay.
Speaker 6: The glasses, it's.
Speaker 7: Not the concentric circles. It's incredible. The team of three. They got the glasses, and they have an arc. The brim of the hat is present. These are two features, and I'm going to give them two points. I loved Jen's left and right, the passive aggressive left and right, and I am famously super.
Speaker 13: I was.
Speaker 15: I'm already confused by last night throwing not what not left, So it's right not left. My screen's inverted. We are looking.
Speaker 4: At and not left as well.
Speaker 6: I honestly should disqualify though.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's called blooded.
Speaker 7: Wow. I love the intensity. I'm not gonna go for it. N oh, my gosh, that was phenomenal. I hope we have more tasks.
Speaker 3: Oh, we absolutely do. In fact, this next task is the first of three interlocking tasks I call the Trilogy of taxing Tasks. I said it correctly.
Speaker 4: Holy crap.
Speaker 3: Okay, your next task should be loaded up in the chat.
Speaker 9: Go ahead and read it out loud for me.
Speaker 11: Okay, what trick do you have for me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 7: Okay, read the passage on screen and memorize it.
Speaker 34: Once time has lapsed, the passage will be taken away.
Speaker 11: And you'll be asked questions about the passage. Best meborization wins. Well, I already see where this is going, do you Okay?
Speaker 9: Easy.
Speaker 3: Once it's up and you verify that you can read it, I'm going to turn my camera off so as not to distract you. You'll have roughly two minutes. When I come back. I'm going to take the passage down and I'll ask you some.
Speaker 4: Questions about it.
Speaker 3: Easy, peasy, Okay? Ready, your time starts now?
Speaker 29: Okay, five, four eyes and three testicles.
Speaker 18: You know this isn't the first time I've seen you strip in front of me. Six kidneys, four children named saman, Dave, and Alison.
Speaker 3: Quell, what the fuck?
Speaker 9: There's ten million expert testicle? I hate you? Doesn't want to let you know.
Speaker 3: I hate you?
Speaker 4: Three more.
Speaker 35: Mm hmm fine.
Speaker 26: Five plus three?
Speaker 36: Oh see?
Speaker 9: Okay, well.
Speaker 3: Put that down as administrative error.
Speaker 11: Oh what's happened?
Speaker 20: Uh?
Speaker 3: Nothing and range in pain?
Speaker 23: Oh okay, okay, okay, let's do it all right, Okay, if.
Speaker 9: You're ready, I'm ready. Here are your questions?
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I set them to memorize a nonsense story filled with grammar tricks, and then lied to them about turning my camera off. I deliberately left it on so they could watch what I was doing if they wanted, but they would lose valuable time memorizing.
Speaker 7: Gosh, would you like me to.
Speaker 3: Read the entire passage out loud? Please?
Speaker 25: Do?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. A monster had four eyes and both forearms ended in five clad hands. He had five more eyes and three testicles, six kidneys, four children named Simon, Dave and Allison Quelt, four years, and ten million eggs per testicle, and three more eyes. But author Gripter Swordan was not afraid. Hell, she kicked Sam, Dave and Allison quel fell off a clip and died, while the other children ran away. The monster roared and swiped at Audre, who stucked and smashed one of the monster's testicles. Enraged in pain, the monster ate ten million of its eggs. Audra smashed another testicle, mostly because it was funny, and then beheaded the awful credit creature with a vicious slash. The dead monster was dead, so you can probably see a few things in there that might be tricky. Here is everybody answering the questions about the passage. Ready. How many eyes did the monster have in total?
Speaker 12: Four plus five plus three is twelve twelve eyes?
Speaker 11: Uh four eyes?
Speaker 23: Twelve twelve twelve eyes, four eyes, five more eyes and three more eyes.
Speaker 25: Three.
Speaker 3: How many testicles remained unsmashed when the monster died zero?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 6: One one.
Speaker 11: One testicle.
Speaker 9: One Auger smashed two testicles.
Speaker 3: How many claws did the monster have in total?
Speaker 4: Ten?
Speaker 11: Uh five?
Speaker 13: The one detail didn't pay attention to.
Speaker 23: Three ten claws. The monster had five claws on each four arm.
Speaker 11: He was giving both forearms.
Speaker 9: Ten.
Speaker 3: How many of the monster's children survived.
Speaker 7: All of them?
Speaker 11: That was grammatically difficult, but I'm gonna say none.
Speaker 13: Three.
Speaker 23: None of the monster's children survived. The monster had four children Sam and Dave and Alison quipped they got kicked off the hill, and it said the other children ran away, but there were no other children.
Speaker 9: The moster had four children three.
Speaker 3: What kind of attack did Audrey use to slay the creature?
Speaker 7: A nice kick in the nuts? No, no, actually that's not it.
Speaker 26: I know she just did it for fun.
Speaker 7: Slashed him.
Speaker 11: Uh, it was a beheading.
Speaker 13: Beheaded, Well, she kicked them beheaded in.
Speaker 9: She slashed its head off, a.
Speaker 3: Smash and finally, how many of the monsters eggs survived?
Speaker 35: Okay, so I think he's got three testicles, two were smashed, and ten million were also then eaten.
Speaker 12: Does a smashed testicle? Wait, no eggs or is it just smashed?
Speaker 4: Did the passage say it to him?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 12: So, so I'm gonna say twenty million, twenty million eggs remained?
Speaker 11: Ooh, if there was ten million eggs on each testicle and two were destroyed, then I guess maybe ten million eggs, a ten million eggs, A confident ten million eggs.
Speaker 9: No eggs survived.
Speaker 23: The monster had three testicles, ten million eggs per testicle. August smashed two of those testicles, and the monster ate ten million of its own testicle eggs, which is disgusting, leaving zero eggs zero eggs.
Speaker 11: Remained ten million. Why would you do that?
Speaker 9: Why would you think could do that?
Speaker 3: Aaron?
Speaker 36: Why did you do that?
Speaker 9: Just awful?
Speaker 23: Okay you could have been like I didn't write this, I just found this on the internet.
Speaker 9: But no, no, this was an awful range job.
Speaker 11: Yes it was.
Speaker 7: Yes, you're an asshole.
Speaker 3: You're not wrong.
Speaker 4: Any bitching.
Speaker 3: Get it out of the way now. I can't believe how bad my memory is.
Speaker 14: I can't believe how much we all paid attention to the number of tests we were really on the test, Yeah, we.
Speaker 6: Were locked in there was I felt I did a fantastic job.
Speaker 7: Okay, I want to did you use notes?
Speaker 37: Yes, there was nothing in the test that she couldn't I use notes, Okay, As you can tell by my unbridled confidence, I also did not use notes.
Speaker 3: I forgot where I was.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness, test mistress.
Speaker 3: I do need to apologize about one thing I did make a mistake. I was careless. I'd put on my T shirt with all the answers on it. We were twelve eyes one remaining. Still there are ten lines or ten segments, ten claws, three lines for the three children slash and I would like to.
Speaker 7: I would like to return to my previous statement, you're an asshole. Oh my gosh, did you get numbers on the accuracy of people?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 3: Out of six questions? Caroline got five right? Uh uh? Aggie and Dave tied with four, right, then Jen with three, and then met with one. You got the testicle, buddy, you got the.
Speaker 7: Test Then that's that's the points. We'll go in that order.
Speaker 3: So Caroline is on top with five points, and then Aggie and Dave with four.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: Do you want them to get four points each?
Speaker 36: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah, and then Jen gets how many we'll go three? Three? And Matt getz too? Okay? All right, okay, I suppose it's time for a break.
Speaker 7: Right, Yes, we can take a short break.
Speaker 3: All right, We're gonna take a short ten minute intermission. Feel free to get up, get snacks, go to the bathroom, whatever you need to do, and we'll be right back.
Speaker 38: Is your popcorn ready? Then pull up a chair and join me Robert Ghannis Junior at Crooked Table Production, where we discuss the world of film from a fresh angle on two exciting shows. On Close Watch, we get to know our guests speaking movies they love, from current hits to timeless classics, and on franchise detours, we believe no movie series travels in a straight line as we explore the journey of the series Backy x Men and Child's Play. Both Close Watch and Franchise d Tours are proud members of the Odd Pods media network. Find them wherever you get your podcasts and on Crooked table dot com. We'll see at the movies.
Speaker 9: Hey, this is Grabbing the Brisket podcast.
Speaker 23: Join us every Monday where we talk about the latest trends in barbecue, interviews with world top pitmasters, celebrity.
Speaker 3: Cooks oh like we Man from Jackass, and musicians like rich Otool.
Speaker 9: So check us out.
Speaker 39: We do beer reviews, barbecue fails, so many fires do.
Speaker 9: A lot of people just burn their houses down for no reason.
Speaker 40: We also talk about cocaine, hippos versus midgators, learn how to make some tailgate gravy.
Speaker 27: Altercations with Texas Rangers.
Speaker 3: People throw on recents, peanut butter cups.
Speaker 36: Yeah.
Speaker 27: So check out grab the Brisket dot com for podcast info, viral social media post and so much more.
Speaker 6: Hello and welcome back to.
Speaker 9: Feel free to applaud.
Speaker 7: Amazing. All right, well I want to see more tasks.
Speaker 3: Of course you do. Uh, don't forget about my t shirt just yet because for the second part of my trilogy of taxing tasks, this one's a real.
Speaker 9: Read your task out loud.
Speaker 3: For me if you wouldn't mind.
Speaker 9: Okay, here's the next task.
Speaker 12: Say the magic words, say the magic words fastest wins.
Speaker 11: Is your time starts now?
Speaker 23: Please say the magic words fastest wins. Your time starts now, say the magic words fastest, fastest wins. So I just have to say magic words, the magic words, the magic words, the magic words.
Speaker 18: I would say it multiple times. I'm guessing, say the magic words fast as winds. Your time starts now, utter.
Speaker 9: The magic words the music worth.
Speaker 11: Or the magic words in that previous task, is it Samantha and Dave and Alison.
Speaker 24: Gwell, maybe if I just keep saying the task over and over, it's just gonna like come to me at some point.
Speaker 23: See, because I do voice over an expert in making sure that words fit into a very short time frame. So the worse I have to say, like there's worse and then be like the magic words may cause Harpern or the magic words cause you to leak a fluid from your sphincter.
Speaker 7: Okay, what's the Okay, I'm not gonna explain it.
Speaker 11: Sorry, this is why I don't pay you.
Speaker 3: I think it would be more impactful if we just watched our first couple try and get on with it? Shall we first up to try and puzzle out the magic words? Or Colorado's best and brightest Jen and mattch.
Speaker 26: Umm.
Speaker 24: Okay, well we've had no I'm going to stop your time, so I'll just say say smart my words, girl pants, knit.
Speaker 13: Collage, mirage.
Speaker 27: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Wait a second, your T shirt's different than before. You're wearing a different T shirt and you look like you've gone Is that to do with the magic words? Okay, so it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, a minute has passed, so I will now tell you that if you want, I can just tell you what the magic words are, but it will add an hour to your time, or you or you can ask for a hint, but each hint will add twenty minutes.
Speaker 16: To your time.
Speaker 11: Oh it's all okay. It's one of those like say what you see things. Maybe that's between twelve and one, So time time web How.
Speaker 24: Confident that I can just say words for the next twenty minutes.
Speaker 13: Forget the hint, take the.
Speaker 41: Twenty minutes.
Speaker 11: Time web lady, slash seal.
Speaker 13: Fuck, give me a hint. Okay, I'll take the twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: The phrase you're looking for is three words long, I love you, I'm fond of you as well.
Speaker 9: Those aren't the badgwords.
Speaker 11: See slash taskmaster makes me think like a website, like, oh there is web there, so web I feel like I'm close web web face. What's a web face?
Speaker 42: Inst I knew what your shirt said.
Speaker 9: If you're interested in my shirt, give me a moment here you go.
Speaker 11: So much of those things that are like I can't ah, god, damn it, I'm so bad at that you say what you see things.
Speaker 3: Let's just go.
Speaker 11: Let's go with the hint. We're going with the hint.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're gonna add twenty minutes to your time.
Speaker 9: Your first hint.
Speaker 3: There are three words.
Speaker 11: There are three words that hasn't actually helped me at all, So I hope you're happy with yourself. No one, no fear face website, side of website that could be website because it could be side of face. I'm just gonna like search the BFYITW website to see if there's like an extra webpage that's been made to do with to do to do with task Master.
Speaker 24: No, fuck it, I'm gonna do the funny thing. Just tell me what the words are. I'll take the hour.
Speaker 3: Okay, Uh the phrases three of clubs.
Speaker 13: Would have never gotten that, three of clubs.
Speaker 9: And I'll stop the clock.
Speaker 11: Oh, I got it. Now, I've got it. Well, I don't have the magic words, but I've got your website. There's nothing else slash task master. God's sake, I'm gonna I'm gonna finish last in this task. I fucking know it. Uh, give you it at the head. Twenty mines, give me another head. No, no, actually, fuck this. Tell me the magic words, give you an hour.
Speaker 3: Tell me the words, uh, the magic phrases.
Speaker 11: Three of clubs, three of clubs. I'll stop the clock. Fuck you.
Speaker 3: So this task was designed to be more helpful the longer you stuck this. At the one minute mark, I offered them the parachute option to just take an hour and bail or get clues for twenty minutes each. But the clues aren't that helpful at this stage. If they made it to five minutes or asked to see my T shirt better, whichever came first, I would throw this on the screen, And if they made it to ten minutes, I offered them clues about specific images on my T shirt for ten minutes apiece, and these clues were much more helpful. Yes, Matt did say fuck you, which could be construed as insulting, but I honestly didn't take any offense, and he pretty much solved it. Our web site slash. But he wrote taskmaster it says TM.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: He put bfy cwpod dot com slash taskmaster and there's nothing there. If he'd put TM instead, he would have seen this. That website still works, by the way, if you want to try it at home, like seeing a playing card on a website is some kind of novelty.
Speaker 4: Lazy to take it down, man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Matt was this close. So No, I wasn't defended by Matt saying fuck you then or fuck you now because I had just spent eight minutes watching him himself.
Speaker 7: I have a good question.
Speaker 15: Was it also written between the images on your shirt?
Speaker 3: No, that would have been more clever than I'm capable of.
Speaker 15: I beat myself up and lost sleep over the fact that after doing that, when I said can I see your shirt? I thought you threw up the image but had that there, and then I just missed that detail.
Speaker 7: I've been been boozled for months. Fuck you, No.
Speaker 3: No, no, you didn't miss anything.
Speaker 7: To Jen, you love her?
Speaker 27: I love Jen?
Speaker 3: Of course, thank you.
Speaker 7: We didn't get that at the moment and at the time, and I wanted to have it. We wanted to have it on record.
Speaker 3: So do you want some stats?
Speaker 7: I would love some stats.
Speaker 3: Matt and Jen both took the twenty minute clue and the hour penalty for skipping the puzzle, so it's really just a matter of who gave up the fastest. Jen's final time is eighty seven minutes and twenty four seconds. Matt's final time eighty seven minutes and fifty four seconds, so he is currently in last place, where he belongs.
Speaker 7: My two favorite people are so similar. This is so fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you ready for more?
Speaker 7: I'm so ready for more.
Speaker 3: Next up, it's two names that sound like they would have been more popular during World War One, but it turns out Augie is twice as popular now as it was then, and Caroline was the ninety second most popular name for baby girls in twenty twenty four. Food for thought anyway.
Speaker 18: Bechdo petromus or whatever the Harry Potter spell was.
Speaker 29: Uh?
Speaker 7: What the fuck? I just say ship.
Speaker 3: Dick this erectus? Uh?
Speaker 7: Okay, Sarah, Ziggy Olive Willow?
Speaker 43: Hi, Aaron?
Speaker 7: Hey, how's it going. It's so good to see you. I'm just gonna talk about stuff.
Speaker 11: Yeah, give me a hint. Okay, whirsh I don't get it.
Speaker 3: The magic words is a phrase three words.
Speaker 12: Long, so so well you'll tell me when I say them.
Speaker 3: Though, right, Yeah, when you say the magic words, I will stop the clock.
Speaker 12: Okay, Slay, what the hell?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 11: Does the Princess Diary think the magic words were?
Speaker 20: I love you asstick?
Speaker 7: Shit?
Speaker 6: Fuck?
Speaker 7: Just checking on this? Nice?
Speaker 44: Yeah, okay, Okay, Vagina why aried?
Speaker 3: Why your hint is there are three words in total?
Speaker 7: Okay, this feels like a puzzle. Now I'm looking at your shirt.
Speaker 3: Would you like a closer picture of it?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 35: Slash Okay, laser eyeballs between twelve and one o'clock okay.
Speaker 20: Twell website slash.
Speaker 26: Taskmaster, Why are for eyeballs leezer?
Speaker 13: Is it put huh bridge.
Speaker 3: Ever, you would reached the ten minute mark, I can now offer you hint. I can now offer you hints on my shirt, but they will come with a ten minute time penalty.
Speaker 12: Can I get a hint on the clock situation?
Speaker 3: What is the stretch of time between twelve and one.
Speaker 11: Called an hour?
Speaker 45: I don't go into a website.
Speaker 11: No one goes to a website website.
Speaker 35: Oh my god, bf ywpod dot com by t tw.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 12: I just slashed the TNM out to see if that was something.
Speaker 3: Our website is bfy twpod dot com.
Speaker 18: Yeah, not b fy t w dot com because that sends you to somewhere fucking weird.
Speaker 11: Pod slash PM.
Speaker 4: Okay, clubs stop the clock?
Speaker 18: Oh, Jesus married and Joseph.
Speaker 13: Ship, there's a website for that.
Speaker 35: B f y t t W pod dot com slash t M.
Speaker 26: Three of clubs, I'll.
Speaker 3: Stop the clock.
Speaker 18: I didn't know I was gonna go on r G today.
Speaker 7: Okay, so we needed more hints, but you did figure it out.
Speaker 35: It was fun, and I did think one of them was vagina, and who can argue with.
Speaker 7: That being a magic word? Andra, I cannot argue that is technically a magic word. Okay, I'm trying to see who I feel did better, like predict damn and I feel like I feel like they both received the hint of an hour, and so let's.
Speaker 3: Go with they received thirty minutes of penalties, one basic hint and one shirt hints. Okay, thirty minutes in total for each of them. Okay, so it again comes down to who got it faster.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna hope that Aggie is more familiar with your website, and so I'm gonna say that I have a prediction that Aggie maybe did a little better than Carolina.
Speaker 3: Well, Caroline scored a time of forty eight minutes and one second. Aggie had a time of forty three three minutes and eight seconds. So Aggie currently holds the lead at this stage, and Matt is still the last place where he belongs.
Speaker 7: Okay, so we just have Dave left.
Speaker 3: Yes, and typically when task Master singles one contested out, they either did really really well or really really badly. Let's see which it is for days.
Speaker 45: All right, it's been a minute right now, free to tell you that you can ask for a hint. However, it will add twenty minutes to your time. You may also ask me what the magic words are and I will tell you, but it will add an.
Speaker 3: Hour to your time.
Speaker 23: So okay, So if I ask you for a hint, then my total like log time that it took me will be that minute plus twenty yep.
Speaker 9: If I ask you for the.
Speaker 23: Magic what the magic words are specifically, it'll it'll add an hour to.
Speaker 9: My total time say the magic words.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 23: I don't feel like it's worth it. I think I said the magic words. I feel like I followed the instructions pretty well and said the magic words extremely quickly.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna call it right there. I'm not risking adding time to my No. No, I said the magic words.
Speaker 23: That feels like a very task master thing, like take the question literally.
Speaker 3: So okay, I'll stop clo if you want.
Speaker 23: All right, Yeah, I think I'm very smart.
Speaker 7: What's his time?
Speaker 3: Dave's current time is four months, nine days, five hours, and seven minutes.
Speaker 36: The words talk.
Speaker 20: Said?
Speaker 7: Did you what words?
Speaker 4: Three clubs? Buddy?
Speaker 3: Why you say three O clubs?
Speaker 29: Thank you?
Speaker 3: This final time is four months, nine days, five hours, and eight minutes.
Speaker 7: Okay, And I will I will count that because my initial reaction, if we did not have this opportunity, it was going to be no points. But you're you've got the one point.
Speaker 36: Okay, I can word for that.
Speaker 7: I'm so happy that please didn't count as the first one. I'm so happy.
Speaker 3: You think please wasn't a magic word, and I have not looked like it, but please really was a magic word.
Speaker 18: Say the magic words fast winds, your time starts now, please come on fastest words with a New Yorker.
Speaker 9: You're fucking.
Speaker 11: Please. Okay, it's not to say what, it's clear role. So it was worth a trib with the magic Woods in that previous.
Speaker 6: Tax please.
Speaker 7: And thank you and.
Speaker 3: Three please thank you.
Speaker 7: Super heavy.
Speaker 11: Yeah no, I can't do that one.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, that's why you were holding a three of clubs.
Speaker 6: I am so astuard.
Speaker 41: I'll say.
Speaker 7: That's from thirty four Nancy Drew video game.
Speaker 3: Fucking Best. So yes, there was one more hidden rule. If anyone said please, I would count to three and hold up a three of clubs on my webcam, holding up longer and more prominently the more often they said it. Augie said it twice and I held up almost the full card for two full seconds, and he never saw it. Caroline saw it just the tip and said three, but didn't finish saying the card. If she had, her time would have been Caroline, if you had, your time would have been thirty seven seconds. Oh my god, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: But unfortunately it was forty eight minutes at a second quite a bit more. Yes, Okay, so I'm gonna go pretty straight laced on this. Let's go Caroline the five points, of course. Four points to Aggie, three points to Jen because she was a little bit faster than Matt. Two points Matt one day.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, fair enough. It was a lie, and.
Speaker 7: I you know what, I'm gonna give Matt one bonus point for seeing the say what you see faster than anybody else?
Speaker 3: Did that is correct? Did you did recognize there was a puzzle?
Speaker 7: Very great weekly recognizing that there was a.
Speaker 4: Marriage paying off.
Speaker 7: Hey wait a second, you still might be in last place.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, it's time for the last task in the trilogy of taxing tasks? Why did I do this to myself?
Speaker 7: This little.
Speaker 9: Like puppets, the dam sunny little strings.
Speaker 3: Apologies? This last task in the trilogy really does make a difference. All right, your next task is in the chat oy, go ahead and read it out loud for me.
Speaker 24: Say what ten things changed while you were memorizing the passage?
Speaker 11: You have two minutes, most correct answers, wins, time starts now passage.
Speaker 26: Your time starts now.
Speaker 7: Ten thing?
Speaker 12: What ten things changed while you were memorizing the passage?
Speaker 7: The number of eyes changed?
Speaker 9: Your time starts now? Goll right, easy. I did a great job memorizing that passage.
Speaker 23: So you memorizing the passage?
Speaker 9: Oh oh oh you changed your shirt.
Speaker 3: First up is Caroline all by herself. But before I show this, I just want to say Caroline is brilliant, kind, generous, an incredible human being.
Speaker 41: Let's play the clip, like, what what does that mean?
Speaker 26: Okay, I'm just gonna say stuff.
Speaker 13: Number of eyes changed.
Speaker 6: The monster died.
Speaker 7: That happened.
Speaker 26: That's a change from the beginning, because.
Speaker 7: Because then he is dead. The dead monster was dead. Never forget that. Uh, and then we have.
Speaker 12: We have U ten million less eggs.
Speaker 6: The ball sack was the ball sacks were smashed.
Speaker 4: Were smashed.
Speaker 7: That changed from the beginning. Cool.
Speaker 46: Uh and mm hmmm, I thought you were.
Speaker 12: Going to show me another passage and things were different in it.
Speaker 4: So I'm a little ten.
Speaker 13: Say what ten things change?
Speaker 7: While your memories in the passage?
Speaker 26: You have two minutes?
Speaker 13: Its correct? Now?
Speaker 12: Sam and Dave and Alison wealth. Uh, that's something that changed. Perhaps one of the names changed.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take a guess there.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 47: Okay, okay, Caroline, do you still have any idea what's going on?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Well, I assume it's your camera and it's changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see the before and after, side by side. So that's what Caroline was looking at before the memorized passage task, and that's after. And here's everything that changed. The books in the shelf were moved to the opposite side. The dangan ropoplus she was taken off the top of the bookshelf. I changed the poster. I took the blanket off the back of the chair, put my glasses on, put my new shirt on. I flipped over my comforter so it was now a different color. And I separated the pillows. And lastly, I replaced my water bottle with a different one filled with a different liquid.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: I'm assuming everyone did better, and that's why she is separate. I would like to see it.
Speaker 3: Oh, everyone did much better. Next, next up, it's two things you might find outside a front door. It's a matt and a key, Matt and Augie.
Speaker 11: Okay, you changed your t shirt, well, Aaron shirt for a one. You changed the poster on your wall. I saw you got a little more sun. You changed the bottle that's in the foreground.
Speaker 18: I will say that maybe a lamp shaded on moved.
Speaker 11: You changed the light that was on a different light. There was different lighting in the room. Might think.
Speaker 18: You took something off your bed and put it on the floor.
Speaker 11: You changed the bed spreads, it was like a different, different bedding that was there.
Speaker 18: You put on glasses, or change your glasses too.
Speaker 11: I assume I'm just supposed to be talking about this your space, your physical space. You didn't change anything in here, did you?
Speaker 4: You didn't. That would have been impressive.
Speaker 18: I don't remember if there was something else on your wall, but there's a poster now.
Speaker 11: I'd think there was a maybe that was up it's taken down. You changed what books were on the shelves, but they're quite far away, so you changed multiple books on the shelves. Didn't shave, did you? You changed my mind on a number of things. Philosophically, you changed my state of being. You change. I'm not going to elaborate on that. You changed the thing that was on top of the shelfing unit. I'm wondering. I don't know what that object is onto the furthest right of the screen, but let's say that wasn't there before.
Speaker 18: Okay, No, I suppose technically I did age those twenty minutes reading the passage, so I.
Speaker 4: Changed, you know, I changed all the time.
Speaker 7: So that's successful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that did pretty well out of ten.
Speaker 11: I can't remember anything, but I'm observant.
Speaker 7: That's so good. Should we see any more of them?
Speaker 3: Yes? So Matt is currently in the lead with six Ogg's and second with three, and Caroline's bring up the rear with zero. But how did Jenn and Dave fare?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh oh you changed your shirt?
Speaker 20: Goddamn it.
Speaker 24: You swapped out your drink, You took off or changed your shirt.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, ten things? What else changed you?
Speaker 10: But no, oh, I hate.
Speaker 24: You put on or changed your glasses. The there was a red blanket behind you.
Speaker 13: You took that off and put up on the behind you. Oh my god.
Speaker 48: I don't know if you could hear me, but I was yelling how much I hated you while I was memorizing the passage, for making me memorize the passage, and then now I hate you more because of all the things I didn't notice.
Speaker 24: Goddamn you adjusted the bed. I think it was made differently. I don't remember the poster or some saying that the post behind you that I can't read potentially changed.
Speaker 49: You changed your shirt and I noticed it because it's a very like it's it's such a shirty shirt. I think, oh my god, is there Okay, you're not in like a different ten things.
Speaker 24: I don't remember that controller for whatever console you have sitting on the black thing behind you.
Speaker 29: Why did you.
Speaker 3: Change ten things?
Speaker 48: I'm just I'm like, I'm looking around the room to see, like what could possibly have changed?
Speaker 9: Like, what could have changed besides your shirt? You might be wearing a different pair of headphones.
Speaker 13: No, it swapped your headphones or it was just.
Speaker 24: That you took them off and put them back on. Looked, wow, my item line noise is annoying.
Speaker 9: You changed your shirt, and you have a different water bottle. I'm gonna say that.
Speaker 13: Those are all of my noticeable changes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can stop the clocker early if you want, But you got thirty eight seconds left.
Speaker 13: The colors of the pillows changed behind you. I'm'll go with that because I can't think of anything else.
Speaker 9: I'm going to say you changed your underwear camera. Was that lamp on before?
Speaker 29: I don't know.
Speaker 23: I'm gonna say that the lamp was not on before and now it's on.
Speaker 4: Okay, you were doing something back there in that round.
Speaker 9: About the poster.
Speaker 3: I just relived all that. Jen was very fast. She knewed six correct things in under thirty seconds, but then she got stuck for the rest.
Speaker 7: Of the time because she just knew her answers. You've got tallies on this, Yes, Jen.
Speaker 3: And Matt are technically tied with six correct followed by Augie with three, and then Dave with two and Caroline was zero.
Speaker 7: Well, then we'll go Matt and Jen with five points on that because they got the most Okay, Age with four, Dave with three, and Caroline with two points.
Speaker 26: You that's.
Speaker 7: I'm so generous, makes sense? So I have fear in my notes if we have another.
Speaker 3: Fun Yes, our final pre recorded task of the series is also the last team task, although I do have to say this was the first team task we recorded, so there will be the players seeing themselves on the same team for the first time. I suffice to say this task is a rap.
Speaker 9: Ogy Caroline, what's up?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 17: Hey?
Speaker 9: You guys? You you go. You are all over here, but my camera's over here, so my eyes are going to be like.
Speaker 7: Heard, what's this?
Speaker 11: I sense? Potentially a team.
Speaker 3: The three of you are on a team together.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dream team.
Speaker 9: Who's team leader?
Speaker 3: Who's steam leader?
Speaker 7: Is it me?
Speaker 9: Am my team leader? Who collsteam leader?
Speaker 3: I count leader? Who's steam leader? Go ahead and read it out loud for me.
Speaker 11: Okay, you're a okay, have a rat battle about this person.
Speaker 20: You'reared, have a rat battle about this person.
Speaker 11: We will have five minutes to learn as much as you can about this person.
Speaker 18: Then you will have twenty minutes to put together a one minute long rat battle.
Speaker 11: Your time starts now.
Speaker 9: With a heavy heart, I resign as team leader. Personal circumstances are forcing me to resign.
Speaker 7: You know yourself, and I respect that.
Speaker 9: It was a tough decision, but it had to be done.
Speaker 7: Yes, I absolutely respect it. As much as I don't want to see these rap.
Speaker 6: I believe we simply must.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to grant you a slight reprieve. First, here is everyone getting to know our stranger a little better.
Speaker 7: We'll start easy.
Speaker 18: What is your name?
Speaker 27: DJ Xantis?
Speaker 11: Okay, DJ zanthis if that is your real name? What's your favorite? What are your hobbies?
Speaker 27: Actually?
Speaker 40: But djaying is technically a hobby, so I will say that video games, watching sports, and hanging out with my family. I would say it would be my hobbies these days.
Speaker 11: Nice, DJ.
Speaker 27: Where do you live Missouri?
Speaker 13: What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Speaker 40: Believe or not? Introverted? I think is a word. I would use adventurists though as well, which I know is an oxymoron? And can I can I give you a third one?
Speaker 27: Later? I ask another question. I promise you I'll be a third word.
Speaker 7: If you were Jesus Christ, hypothetically.
Speaker 12: What and you we had to eat communion?
Speaker 6: What would your blood and like?
Speaker 7: What would food would represent?
Speaker 27: Your body?
Speaker 7: And blood?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 40: Wow, well the blood, I'll go whiskey. I can answer that one very easily. I promise you. I will come back to that. Can we move on to next question?
Speaker 27: Because I need sure?
Speaker 11: If you had to be an animal for a week, what animal would it be?
Speaker 27: I think I'll go with a dog nice.
Speaker 11: Yeah, loyal.
Speaker 27: I like toa so I would say Chuawa. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite color?
Speaker 27: Red?
Speaker 13: Favorite food?
Speaker 40: Let's say Mexican because I don't know that I have a specific favor, but you I'll.
Speaker 13: Get cuisine is fine? That works.
Speaker 27: I don't think I can give you a specific item on that menu.
Speaker 12: So you said handle you use on air? What? What is that?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 30: What are you on air?
Speaker 27: I am? I'm a DJ. I.
Speaker 40: I am a radio Internet radio DJ twice a week and we none of us use our real names as per the station requirements.
Speaker 11: What what are your favorite you? DJ?
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 11: What are your favorite artists? To play?
Speaker 15: Cool? I?
Speaker 40: I typically will play metal and rock and stuff. So I will give you my top five artists rapid fire and let you do what you want with those things. So Metallica is number one. Number two is a band called Dubbed in English, of which my T shirt is you can see. Number three is it Alice in Chains. Number four is the Sisters of Mercy, and number five is Stabbing Westward DJ.
Speaker 9: What's your pizza toppings?
Speaker 27: Ooh, good question. I'm gonna go pepperoni and mushrooms.
Speaker 34: What do you within your family chosen or blood?
Speaker 13: Do you have siblings?
Speaker 27: Are you asking you just if I have any?
Speaker 20: Yes?
Speaker 27: Yes, I do.
Speaker 13: Okay, what birth order are you?
Speaker 11: I'm the oldest, oldest of twelve because that would be an interesting thing to wrap about.
Speaker 27: Oldest of eight, oldest of eight.
Speaker 11: That's still pretty interesting. Okay, pretty interesting.
Speaker 13: Do you have sisters?
Speaker 27: Yes?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 11: What's your favorite movie?
Speaker 27: Let's go Hyphidel I think good one. Yeah.
Speaker 40: To go back to your previous question, I'm gonna go steam dumplings for the food for oh love.
Speaker 11: Do you have any favorite places in the world to visit or dream places that you'd like to go to?
Speaker 27: The regular favorite is Vegas. In a dream place would be London.
Speaker 12: Tell us about your cold you share more about your dog name Vibes.
Speaker 40: She's a Chihuahua doction mix and her name is Feats. All right, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with adventurers. I don't know if that's exactly accurate, but it's as clothes as I can give you right now.
Speaker 11: So I think that was your second word.
Speaker 40: Okay, Oh Jesus Christ. Okay, indecisive? How about that?
Speaker 11: A nice DJ What is your profession.
Speaker 40: I work in banking. That's as much as I'm willing to say about it.
Speaker 13: You say video games? What are rapid fires? And video games?
Speaker 40: You like Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear sports games?
Speaker 27: There you go. I can't. I can't think I'm any more rapid fire right now?
Speaker 20: Nice?
Speaker 11: Do you have a favorite sports team?
Speaker 40: The Philadelphia Eagles? Well that question favorite curse word, I'm gonna go with fuck because it's just so versatile.
Speaker 13: You know anything else you would want us to know about you?
Speaker 9: Great question?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 40: Just that I I recently moved from New Jersey to Missouri.
Speaker 27: How about that? That's an interesting fact for you.
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, fine, favorite.
Speaker 45: Game show?
Speaker 40: I'm probably gonna have to go Prices right, But there are a lot that I really am a big fan of, so but yeah, I'll go Prices right.
Speaker 27: And that's time I went fast.
Speaker 7: Okay, what's your favorite color? What's your favorite food?
Speaker 25: And?
Speaker 50: If you were Jesus question Carolina La?
Speaker 7: That was so much fun. Oh gosh, are you gonna make me watch a rap now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sadly we can't put it off any longer. But before we view our next video, task, Mistress, what would you say is a defining feature of rap. Lyrically, speaking.
Speaker 7: Technically, I would say rhyme.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I brought that up. Here's Matt and jan.
Speaker 11: Let me tell you about a guy named xanthus moved to Missouri. Dude's so adventurous.
Speaker 24: No, this is the story all about Xanthis metal gear, metallic as DJ and gamer.
Speaker 11: This boy wants to be a Chihuahua taco bell places older indecisive as hell.
Speaker 34: Stadding westward in the Gateway to the West, dubbed in English prefers Mexican.
Speaker 11: Being read in London on the busts. But get this guy to Vegas, Royal flushes.
Speaker 34: Eldest of the family, four Sisters of Mercy, and Assassin's creed a creed to the birds.
Speaker 36: Don't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, word brothers there were there, rhymes were present. I also liked the word sisters of Mercy was a good wordplay based on the information. I do also really like word play.
Speaker 6: Okay, but like trap does not have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I have to. And the rappers who don't really get roasted by rappers who do twenty years ago? What still today?
Speaker 26: What card here?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna allowed.
Speaker 13: Allow it.
Speaker 3: I still think she did a great job did his track suit?
Speaker 6: There, I'm telling a little thing about riding the parks.
Speaker 7: Let's let's see the second one.
Speaker 3: And finally you know them? You love them? Can they wrap?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 3: No? Oh no, it's Aggie, Caroline and Dave.
Speaker 30: Let's lay down some sick rhymes.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 18: There once was a man named DJ Zanthis playing heavy metal on the radio.
Speaker 9: The chances pro this jockey but really a banker.
Speaker 11: He's just like his dog, half fishous, half wanker.
Speaker 7: Yo, Oggie, You're sick.
Speaker 12: Rhymes must be made a feces.
Speaker 43: Have you even considered the awesomeness of feat seas DJ My love mixing sick tunes, but this Chihuahua docs and mix makes this dude swoon nine years young? Yo, That little gall is the best. But at a vino you take away the rest.
Speaker 23: No, y'all don't even know about sech got to half that pepperoni with its cheese, the mushrooms of the bob, bring the dumplings for your mom?
Speaker 9: Do we keep washing down an awful lyrics to this song?
Speaker 27: No what y'all know about Jay?
Speaker 9: I ain't even got to tell you why I ain't come here to play?
Speaker 3: Fuck Yeah?
Speaker 30: So I think we just wrote uh uh, let's still work for music.
Speaker 7: Grammy winning rap?
Speaker 8: That one I went, I went, Emmy, Tony, oh God.
Speaker 11: Don't don't done, don't rhymes?
Speaker 6: Brous was it?
Speaker 4: Was it dope? Did you guys think it was dope?
Speaker 3: For those who missed it? Caroline said, that was a Grammy winning rap.
Speaker 7: Incredible, incredible. I'm gonna give the team of three five points.
Speaker 13: Yes, and I'm going to give the.
Speaker 7: Team up to three points. There was workplace, there was one needs, so much of the information tried. Yes, incredible. Oh, should we get an update on the scores or would you like to delay?
Speaker 3: I will give you the episode scores as it stands. It's actually pretty close. Dave's on the bottom was seventeen. What followed, followed by Jen with twenty, and then Caroline and Matt are tied at twenty two and aug He's at twenty three.
Speaker 7: Are amazing. Okay, now, if Casey you could play some jazzy music, and if all of you could come up here and help us set up for the final task of the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is a deck of very large playing cards.
Speaker 29: For a lad.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ask each contestant to turn around. Could you please cut the deck take as many of these as you want into your hands. Thank you can, please cut the deck, Thank you please.
Speaker 6: This is a mystery to everybody in the audience.
Speaker 7: But they're doing a very good job at grabbing a certain number of cars.
Speaker 42: Incredibly, Thank you very much, and whould you like to read out the task?
Speaker 5: They go? Fine, all right, play as long as you dare. Players each start with one card. They will individually be asked to hit or stand. Once they have said hit or stand, they may not then change their minds. If they choose to stand. Each card they have collected is worth one parentheses one task Master point. If they choose to hit and the card drawn matches the rank of any card that they already have, they are eliminated and get zero penthes zero points. Play continues until all players have stood or bust.
Speaker 3: That's massive. So this is a relatively standard deck of cards, with one minor exception. I left the jokers, So they are going to play until they either choose to stop at the points they have or until they get a pair. As soon as they have a pair, they're eliminated and they get zero points. Your first card is an eight. Hold it please.
Speaker 4: Here online.
Speaker 39: Your first card is a four, yours is a three. You all come to deck, So I didn't you also have three?
Speaker 36: Age?
Speaker 3: You have one point? Would you like to hit or stand? Hey? You you have an eight? You have a jack? Caroline, hit or stand? I will hit your card.
Speaker 4: Is you have a five?
Speaker 36: Dave, hit or stand.
Speaker 4: The seven.
Speaker 3: You're still in Jen, hit or stand?
Speaker 4: You have a nine. You are still in match. Hit or stand? Hit Please you have a seven. You are still in one of the odds.
Speaker 3: At this point everyone, At this point, everyone has two points. Augie, hit or stand'st stand the stand? Okay, you may go ahead and sit down and keep your two points. Caroline, hit or stand.
Speaker 7: I will hit five and a four you have six.
Speaker 4: You're still you have a three and a seven. Days hit or stand?
Speaker 3: You have a queen.
Speaker 25: You are still.
Speaker 4: Jen hit or stand?
Speaker 3: You have a two.
Speaker 21: You were.
Speaker 4: That hit you have a three and a seven. That's so sad. You have a five. You're still there.
Speaker 3: Three points for everyone on the podium.
Speaker 4: I feel good about this. Caroline, four, five and six of your cards. Hit or stand?
Speaker 17: Okay, I'll hit.
Speaker 4: You have an eight. You are stand?
Speaker 29: Dave, you have.
Speaker 3: Queen and a seven hit or stand. Oh, hit me, you have busted Davy may sit down with zero points. Okay, Jen, you have two and nine in the King Hit or stand.
Speaker 4: Please you've also busted.
Speaker 3: Matt you have a three, five and seven Hit or stand.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of busting that's been happening.
Speaker 36: Bust it makes me feel good.
Speaker 29: Hit.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna stand.
Speaker 4: I got in a lot to ask. You have four points. Congratulations, cloud job.
Speaker 7: Gosh. Now let's get a recap of the live task scoring.
Speaker 3: Well. Sadly three of our players busted. That was Dave, Jen and Matt on the end so early with two points, but Caroline held out the longest with four points.
Speaker 7: Incredible work. Before we find out who won the episode, let's go down the line and see where everyone can find you online if they want to aggy.
Speaker 18: Well, you can find me at b f y t wpod dot com.
Speaker 3: Where we do b F y t w R podcast show.
Speaker 19: And yeah, that's about it because I don't do the internets anymore.
Speaker 7: Hello, I'm Caroline Otto Huila. I'm a voice actress and podcaster.
Speaker 12: You can find me at my website www dot Caroline O R E j U E l A dot com or on Instagram at Caroline O R J E L L S.
Speaker 7: And yeah, thanks, Amana.
Speaker 14: I am actor, voiceover artist and film guy Aggie.
Speaker 3: David auto Vino.
Speaker 14: That's David auto Vino, Auto as in car Veno as in wine, don't drink and drive. Everybody google that name and you can find me everywhere my website, YouTube, Instagram, blue Sky, and just general things that I've done.
Speaker 9: I'm David Autovino. I'm easy to find.
Speaker 51: I am Jen I in my spare time are not so spare time? Nick Crochet, Spin Fiber, do all sorts of creative things over on Instagram. Half double doesn't I made Sarah's hat.
Speaker 11: She I'm Matt Watson. I do a podcast called gates Leapers. You can find us on Instagram at Gatesleepers Pod. And we also do shows right here at the Peak and prov Theater pekingprof dot com. Check out any show that's all amazing. We do a show called Slide Splitters on the second Friday of every month.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and now for the episode scores to see who has won this episode.
Speaker 3: In last place but still did a great job overall. I feel David Advina Gods. We are in fourth place with twenty points. It's Jen Yeah in third place.
Speaker 4: We really genuinely deserves to be higher. I love you, man, I was just kidding bout looking.
Speaker 3: Matt has twenty two points and for the second night running, there was one point between first and second place, with twenty five points, it's Augie. The winner is Caroline with twenty six.
Speaker 6: Gradualations.
Speaker 7: Caroline, googe your prizes that were meant some for you and some not for you. Oh gosh, what have we learned today? We have learned that Matt has a bad memory, but it's very observant. I wrote down funny things we learned. Oh my gosh. We've learned that Caroline is so generous, Oh my gosh. And we've learned most of all that she has won this episode of Task Massive incredible. I love your ambition.
Speaker 3: It is appreciated. But there's still a little left, big thing to deal with.
Speaker 7: As you return to your seat, we are about to crown the winner of the season of two episodes. Amazing. Everything is so important here, let's crown the series champion.
Speaker 3: One full year of preparation, two special guests, four cats, sixty seven hours of video editing, five exasperated but brilliant contestants and multiple thousands of dollars in flights in Airbnb and countless memories will cherish for at least a day have all led to this moment. This is the Jorge Memorial Trophy. It is made from the very first microphone we use, way back in episode one, and Jorge was our first task mass, so it seemed only appropriate that it be his to give out, so to speak. So this means a lot to us. All of you are are some of our favorite people. Yes, even you Jen, even though you've only been on our show once, but we still love you. Track Suit and all. Would you like the final series scores?
Speaker 7: Please give them to me.
Speaker 3: Again in last place? But he really never did that badly and he's one entertaining mofo. It's Dave Autobino thirty eight points, did you here?
Speaker 9: Only thirty eight was my age?
Speaker 3: In fourth place with forty points.
Speaker 4: It's Matt Watson.
Speaker 3: Matt Watson last in third place with forty four points. It's Augie. The women have been our power players both nights, so it's no surprise it's come down to this. With forty nine points in second place, Jen Reagan wow, now you kid callers.
Speaker 19: Oh my back hurts.
Speaker 3: And our winner had fifty four points. It's Carolina or Wail.
Speaker 6: Amazing. Thank you to task Mistress.
Speaker 4: Thank you to everybody who came out.
Speaker 3: Thank you to Ethan Goldman and the Pekimprov Theater for letting us do this. They had no idea who we were. Thank you to the gate Leapers for being fond friends. Thank you Jen for stepping in and making this as memorable as you possibly could. Thank you Todave for being my friend for twenty five years. Thank you to Caroline hopefully we'll be friends for twenty five years. And Augie, well done.
Speaker 29: That's our show.
Speaker 9: Good ye.
Speaker 36: Talk talk.
Speaker 9: Personally and we end up going.
Speaker 26: So I stay, so I believe my husband