Speaker 1: The we are amad. We have amis every Amni's and me hard mad amazing. What is up y'all? How is everybody doing today? On this great and fabulous Wednesday? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody it is ancife staying safe, stays the teen. See how is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe? This after this, this evening, I might be going on. I don't know when, but I might be going on the top.
Speaker 2: Hey, what is up?
Speaker 1: Hey goes, what's up? What's up? But a cop? What's her brother? Hold on? H you are my pon mouth? Done my mail with the sky of day. But what's up? By the way? Oh my about pages? All of the links I had to put the whole un.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, yeah, yeah, kah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? Woke? Hey?
Speaker 4: Won't get rid of Charlie? I thought PASSI I thought PASSI wasn't at battamp.
Speaker 1: M Woke, Can you take care of this moron? Demon? Touber Tubord going on to Bader m h.
Speaker 2: Wazi, muh.
Speaker 5: Mhm m hm, hey m hm, hey with talk gug here's the theme. Mhm listen.
Speaker 1: What I don't like is keem Uh, someone's here. It's it's gep. Hey bye, Hey, hey, hey hey. Can I ask you something? What you were? So when you were having a meeting with you were having when you were having a meeting with a SoundCloud, you were also on the stream with Dylan. Yeah. Was the meeting with stream Yard through or was that stream Yard cell Cloud through? Or was it?
Speaker 6: It was I was taking a break from the zoom call with her because she was not just talking to me, but she was talking to other people. And I would mute myself and I would go over to the meeting, mute from that meeting, and come back over and talk with Dylan.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So it was like back and forth.
Speaker 1: One of the one of the things I worked, by the way to yours today, I did you know what I did today? What was that? I went into my bout page and put all of my pay links on my bout page because these stupid little twerds don't want to click my all my lenks or my website to go to my links. They would like to have the links already on the page.
Speaker 8: You hear what I just said, what's shop?
Speaker 1: Basically, these moras they want me to they want to be force fed stuff. Right, they don't wanna, they don't want to. They I have the links out there for I don't wanna. I don't want people. Number one, I don't like how I didn't because you know, on the mobile mobile streams, I can't, I can't uh type, I tell people who took my ballot place for all my social links.
Speaker 8: But right, it gets to the point.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't do that, Jake, because uh, you'll get somebody in your on your panel that no no, no, no no not not not not go Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: It's not the not mightily, I'm not that stupid to put that on the putting that out, put that stupid. I'm not jacking waters.
Speaker 9: Yeah that's job.
Speaker 1: Did I say that out loud?
Speaker 6: Woke as Sparky asked, do you think Paeshi was framed or he's just a dumb ass?
Speaker 1: He is a dumb ass.
Speaker 6: So what did you do for April Fool's Day? The we had a trank? Anybody?
Speaker 1: No, we didn't know. I didn't because I've been busy all day. I've been I've been busy all day with uh with with we had a family, we had ah, we have family, we had someone we were babysitting. I'll tell you about it.
Speaker 6: Since today was April Fools, I would play a video of the April Fool's Day how it got started, And of course the trolls came in.
Speaker 1: So but but but but here's the thing. But also you know here, here's here's the problem. It's like every time that I do a show, I try to do a show with people. It's easily. So I'm easily doing a show with people every day. Right the one day that Hey Detroit, Hey Detroit, how you doing? Brother?
Speaker 6: That's not funny.
Speaker 1: That's not funny. That's not funny. You know, because aide kills aids. But the way, have you ever seen the movie Philadelphia? Huh? Have you ever seen the movie Philadelphia? That My favorite love from that movie was.
Speaker 6: Yes, I watched it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: There was a because they fired Andrew Beckett because he had aids. They broke the law.
Speaker 6: Oh, by the way, but guess what happened to me yesterday? I got Jackson back.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: I already you were going to you was going to fill that paperwork out. You told me. He told me about that. You're gonna to you told listen, but you didn't say he was getting Jackson. But are you going to go back to uh the forearm.
Speaker 6: Or yeah, I'm I'm going back there before the weekend, probably tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All right. Hey, by the way, the the the duck is given me skype vibes. Do you remember Skype? Yeah, it's given me Skype vibes.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, Wow, I emailed that lady back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 6: I haven't Senate, I started writing it.
Speaker 1: Chaco water is so well, there's people in his discord.
Speaker 6: I started the email, but I haven't finished yet. I don't know what's stopping me from finishing yet.
Speaker 1: Because but because you're let me let me say this is it? Is it the one we talked about.
Speaker 6: That's the one we talked about on the phone earlier today about.
Speaker 1: I thought we weren't allowed to talk about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, but said I started the email, and I just I haven't finished it. It's in my drafts.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is, it's like, i'll talk we'll talk about it later. Listen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they don't know what I mean.
Speaker 6: We can talk about this part of it. It's just I don't want to put it out there.
Speaker 1: What's going on just yet? Oh? I got some big news. Number one, I am I am going to be doing a show I have. I'm gonna talk to talking to his son up about coming on his show. But I'm gonna beyond my I might beyond Tom Bernard's show coming up. Tom Bernard, who who is? He is a Minnesota legend when it comes to radio. He gave John Lastman his chance. He gave a lot of people in in uh in Minnesota. And and I love dealing with Andy and with him because it was I was trying to get him on my show and I get a call, I got a message today saying hey, we'll book it. But but I want to also bring up the fact that I've been also like you know, I just I just don't like how people they how d live treated GP. They cheated her because because two people people hated hated, hated, hated you, they cheated you like crap. And also I guess he guess he's on the I guess he's on the CAUSEL.
Speaker 6: Hello, I'm here, hold on, let me see.
Speaker 1: Uh Justin said he's having issues. Hold on, hold on, Justin is saying that Justin is, uh whatever, rain is hard to come you in and.
Speaker 6: Mh, this guy's gonna get greedy yeah, sure, and forty four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: What's show you watching?
Speaker 6: Press your luck?
Speaker 1: The new Wood? They got a new one? Heard old wood? Is it a new wood or an old wood?
Speaker 6: One of the newer ones.
Speaker 1: It's got the lady on it. I dude, I remember it would peer to market read that show.
Speaker 6: It's on my brother's dish network or direct TV network.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's just who.
Speaker 6: Hello, I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 8: I'm hey you guys doing tonight?
Speaker 9: Good evening?
Speaker 1: Hey, justin. Hey, I had to fix it. I had to. I had to turn off. I had to turn off the lidication.
Speaker 8: Yeah, won't let me log in with the app. I'm just using like the web based I'm not even logged in, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, GP, do you know who another Brain is? GP? Yeah? Lower double brain? I think so. Yeah, hold on, I'll fix it. I'll picture today for you.
Speaker 9: What are you guys up to tonight?
Speaker 1: Not much.
Speaker 6: I just got done with the April full day stream?
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 9: Did you have any pranks? Did you get anybody with a prank?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: That it would have been you know, good if I did, But no, I played earlier today. I did a stream earlier today, and.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 6: About the original April Fool's Day how it got started. And I had some jackasses come into my chat.
Speaker 9: Of course.
Speaker 1: Hey gp, Yeah, Toddy changed her name. Do what ty uh Tia changed her name. It's the day love. It's called pretty Little Pothead. Oh okay, yeah, she tells you.
Speaker 6: It is. Oh okay, yeah, but I just I'm my brother today is he's got a neighbor that's pregnant. Yeah, and she was gonna brank her mother in law with a bottle of water.
Speaker 1: Are you still there? Adjusted?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 9: Just kick it back.
Speaker 6: Well I told her I should don't do that because that can go south real quick.
Speaker 1: By the way, is that a new CD that I see? Do? I?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm working. I'm working on some new stuff. It's pretty pretty good stuff.
Speaker 1: Still, I still, I still haven't listened to the new wood you sent me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you have to check it out. If you have YouTube music or Spotify you can find it.
Speaker 1: Actually more than the souls right here.
Speaker 8: Yep, you're you have. Here's the thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, yes.
Speaker 8: I see it.
Speaker 1: Act like I'm on face something.
Speaker 2: I still day I see him moving forward, never looking my hands. The past versus still talking in my mind. I see I trust the press. I say, I'm letting the rides, and I still check the door locks at night. I say them all good.
Speaker 9: I don't need much to win.
Speaker 2: Again. I see I love it the silence his heart in the crowd, and say, I know who I am. No need to explain. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Some days I still wrestle the names. It's deeper that dreams and what you're ready mean I can go.
Speaker 8: I'm dancing. I'm over here dancing.
Speaker 2: Feel the puel.
Speaker 8: Say money ain't everything.
Speaker 2: I don't chase to shine.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing still tapping my line. I say, love to be easy, shouldn't hurt this bad.
Speaker 2: Here's the costs come crack when they've been dragged.
Speaker 8: I say, I'm focused now, Why cut off the noise.
Speaker 10: Here's the thing that I'm still trying to steal my joy? I say, I'm built for this, something holding my ground.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing given strong walls.
Speaker 2: Here the sound I say it don't compare. I steing in my lane. Here's the thing compared. Since sneaks in my brain, I say, timing hell is all.
Speaker 1: Just give it a chance.
Speaker 10: Here's the thing I'm just wait.
Speaker 8: You still gotta.
Speaker 6: Dance now, Family on it.
Speaker 1: He's deeper than it. See, here's the life louder than the drag.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is a good song right here.
Speaker 8: You inspired this one. Jes your catchphrase. Here's the thing we heard as you go. Here's the da some fires burn, so.
Speaker 1: Feel the bull, feel the steak.
Speaker 2: Take a breath and not your head.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing I say. I'm fine, Yeah, say quick.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing that word don't mean.
Speaker 2: What did I say? I got the time?
Speaker 8: I handle the thing?
Speaker 9: Here's the thing they have got.
Speaker 8: Away a sneak in the end.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I say I'm president living right now. He is that the thing I'm still drifting around. I say, y'all forgive I let it all go. It's the things cause the faith. Just because you say so, one say, I'll believe in what I'm doing in this side. Here's the faith water still I tried.
Speaker 1: I see to Marther's mind now and make it behave. Here's the thing tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Don't or you would think I say I'm grateful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean to no. Lie.
Speaker 9: Here's the thing the too grew when I cried, I say, this girl, don't carry me through.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 9: I already know it's true.
Speaker 8: Un say so.
Speaker 9: Let go.
Speaker 1: Jake.
Speaker 8: Did you see what Detroit by Dark said in the chat. That's a good prank.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's more fun.
Speaker 1: Oh man. By the way, shout out to the the people that we have watched, and I hope everybody is just having a good day. I hope that a lot of you. By the way, we are on super tips. If you're super tip is a pabo. The Supertips is not a fabo. Would see your charity? Whoops? Didn't you say that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: M Patrick is going to kill me.
Speaker 9: I was watching skill Toe before this.
Speaker 6: What I'm gonna jump down for a few.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll talk you.
Speaker 8: Uh, have a good night.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I was watching still tell he was covering the Trump the dress or whatever.
Speaker 9: So that was interesting.
Speaker 8: Not really but.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, by the way, so uh did you hear that? Word of the Dugger kids got arrested.
Speaker 8: Another another Duggery hot.
Speaker 1: Water Joe Dugger, Joseph Dougger. What did he do? I think with a essay sexual assault?
Speaker 8: Oh god?
Speaker 1: And his his wife Cadro was actually arrested for childhood I think and I don't have. But that family's been in controversy since and to the point where j jer Duggar on her podcast. She has a podcast with her husband Jeremy. They have a podcast. They spent about five minutes of the park. They put out a five minute episode talking about the situation.
Speaker 3: This is, this is this is the thing.
Speaker 1: You know, the Learning Channel turned into the Lion Channel. Yeah, it turned in from documentaries to.
Speaker 9: To to bullshit exactly.
Speaker 1: One of the biggest shows on their show was you know what the biggest show that the biggest show ever was a show called out Daughter about a family that had multiple fan multiple multiple daughters. Uh huh, multiple kids.
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: But you watch whatever happened to Lizard Licked Toeing?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: They I've been watching them. I actually have a cameo for Ronnie Ship ron Lady. Yeah, I didn't watched that since I was a little. Since I was little, remember that show I was, you know, here's the thing. Every Friday they would show that, oh Ship, hold on, Sorry, I really toppled over my computer chair because I'm sitting in my computer chair.
Speaker 8: No worries.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, I've been working. Tom Bernard actually knows who ared is.
Speaker 8: Oh really. Yeah, it's funny. I've I've been watching Stiltoe that night just because I'm bored and ship.
Speaker 9: And I'm pretty entertained by his show.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 9: I chat on the rumble chat. He reads my chats all the time, like I don't know. I'm coming around on him.
Speaker 1: By the way, you want to hear a little little funny, I'm actually getting some Wednesday Adam Cereal. Oh yeah, the the Wednesday for the Netflix show. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Jenna Ortega.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the Adams fa but I thought the Adams fil was more, was more realistic.
Speaker 9: The Busters, Yeah, Monsters was more.
Speaker 1: It was more.
Speaker 8: Well, they were both comedies, but one was a little more lean towards the human I just.
Speaker 1: Heard that they just announced three people. Sid is going to the Hall of Fame, going into the Hall of Fame's going more and Andre versus Hogan will be going to uh the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 8: Let me let me tell you Sid Vicious, Sid Justice, Psycho Sid.
Speaker 2: He's one.
Speaker 8: He is one of my all time favorites. When he was in E c W, I was watching every week I had. It was on like a hard to find channel. I used to have to get an antenor.
Speaker 3: And ship.
Speaker 1: Network. It was.
Speaker 8: It was right before the the t n N deal. They were on like a weird syndicated channel, so I had to stay up till like one or two o'clock in the morning to hopefully catch it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: But anyways, his run in e c W was incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but for for me and uh.
Speaker 9: The funny thing is I heard.
Speaker 8: Lance Storm talk about it on his podcast like years ago. He said Sid would show up in his street clothes. He'd walk out to the he would just take his shirt off, walk out to the ring and the jeans that he showed up in.
Speaker 9: Beat everybody's ass, and then go home.
Speaker 8: This is too fucking funny.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just fixing some stuff here.
Speaker 9: Now you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this uh, this thing keeps sticking.
Speaker 9: Oh oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Those buttons for the for the uh, the buttons that I use for my up and down button. Yeah, my audio. But uh, I want to I want to say something to you, brother. I think that is you know, hey, we got to talk about the Woods show that people. You know, I started watching the other like im If you follow me on Twitter, I've been tagging Ben Mala. I've been watching his videos. A lot. Guess who his friends is. Guess who's one of his friends. Who is it. I'll give you a hint. He carries a megaphone. He's a manager. He's a manager for he was Andy Coffin's manager of the seventies. In the eighties or.
Speaker 9: The seventies, eighties, carried a megaphone.
Speaker 1: I'll give you another hit. His friends with Jemmy Lawler.
Speaker 9: Are you talking about Jimmy Hart?
Speaker 2: Yes, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: I love Jimmy Hart.
Speaker 8: Me too.
Speaker 1: He he's one of the reasons why I watch like these videos. He it's funny that. But I will Hey, hey, brother, I will get you to give you if we can get any donations, I will give you somebody.
Speaker 8: Don't even worry about it. Man, I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 1: You know. I know that you do this. I know you have a full time job.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm off. I'm off tomorrow, so I got I got nothing going on. I'm chilling tonight.
Speaker 1: You don't have your kids.
Speaker 8: Now, I got.
Speaker 9: I have a break from from them tonight. Yeah, much needed break, trust me.
Speaker 1: By the way, have you ever watched that show Sister Wives?
Speaker 8: Yes, Cody, Cody Brown, he was from your neckdorhoods right, yeah he was he you know what he needed some of God his wives, I don't know, man, his.
Speaker 1: Wives, they all need doctor phail one by the way, I heard one of them got remarried is decided not to do it. Just a lot that anymore, damn. But uh hey, but I want to say this, that made me so sick watching that, watching the shows like that on on TLC.
Speaker 9: Oh I hated that. I hate watched it. I hate watched it.
Speaker 1: But but one of my favorite shows to watch on TLC was a show called American hot Rod with Boyd Carleton or Carold the American heart that that was. But I got to see that light because I wasn't watching the American hot Rod. I was watching an American chopper back.
Speaker 9: And that show probably didn't last very long.
Speaker 1: Uh boy died in two thousand and eight. Oh yeah, I didn't know that boy Boyd was Boyd was that that show? The thing was Boyd was he He's the reason why we have Chip Foods. Mike Curtis work for Uh Mike Curtis who does he does wheels and stuff chip And also, uh, I see uh Dwayne is still alive from that show. Also by the way, you want to hear something really funny just cheer squeaks. Yeah, yeah, but uh, I just I just been taking it easy. I just watched a la at play while I'm a sleep but it's a ten hour loop of Jim Cornett shoot interviews.
Speaker 8: Oh Ship, I was gonna ask you, just like literally came into my mind a couple of minutes ago. I was gonna ask you, if do you listen to Jim Cornett's podcast.
Speaker 1: I listened to it before you know, I listened to the so.
Speaker 8: I don't listen to he has two of them. I don't listen to the Cornett Experience one because that one's mostly like him reviewing like current wrestling. But the other one, the Drive Through. Oh man, that's funny, so funny, Ship, The.
Speaker 1: Drive Through show is just by the way, I had Jim Cornett's number, but I had lost it.
Speaker 9: Oh did Kenny Bolland give.
Speaker 1: It to you? No, Christ gave it to me.
Speaker 8: Oh God, could you imagine calling calling him blindly and just having him cut a promo on you?
Speaker 1: Answer?
Speaker 8: Answer, You wouldn't.
Speaker 1: But there's the thing I could have had. I could have had Katy Bollen's phone number, but because because people. But the thing is, I didn't want to get touched out by Kiddy, but he touched out everybody I know. But I wanted you want to hear something really funny.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to do all this stuff in my life, and yesterday I did I full podcast.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was listening to the one you were on with Stevie Lou.
Speaker 9: I was listening to that. That was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was all by the way. I got a few people that are restated their memberships to Patrion after I gave them a free membership free free wood.
Speaker 8: Nice uh.
Speaker 1: And also Perky Perky Perky Feisty is a good channel. Yeah, she's an awesome streamer. She's an awesome She's awesome.
Speaker 8: Follow her, love her.
Speaker 1: I love her to I love her so much because she's she's very, she's very down hold, she's very, she's she works, she works a nunde to five.
Speaker 8: Yep. She's real.
Speaker 1: He's a real person. And the end is she doesn't she she'll. She'll tell you she she will. She will go out there and work her ass off every day just to make her as she was also ported. So what I love about her emails. One of her emails is the mixture logo. Mixture was a was a was a a platform that that I was like, well, you know, I didn't like how they but I just want to say this from my point, my point of view, for everybody that doesn't want does listen to this? You you gotta if you guys are watching this not live. Oh my about page is a bunch of leaks on my YouTube. Hey are you still there?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I'm here. I'm letting.
Speaker 8: I'm letting you do.
Speaker 1: I have a bunch of leaks. My paint leaks. All of my stuff is on my back, even a shirt that that that the great just uh, by the way, you can't me that is under as.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I changed, I shortened it up. When I when I go into, uh, what's this, mister kill mister kill everything stream, he calls me unnerving. He doesn't say the whole thing, So I started I've been starting to use just unnerving, but almost like it better.
Speaker 1: I think the bread thank you. But uh, one of the things I want to ask is do you think that you know what do you think about number Wood? There was war show war channels that I think that they they killed off early, but they should have fixed Uh. What do you think about the getting rid of There's a lot of channels included G four. Yeah. G four, I remember that I was talking about. By the way, I'm also I remember listening. I remember watching some of these channels that are now gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Did you ever see Insane Clown Possum Theater?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: I watched a little bit of it. I want so you want to hear something funny? I I am. I'm actually following uh uh Shaggy's Shaggy t dopes uh twitch streams.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, I listened to that too. I watched that too. I always find it funny.
Speaker 8: I'll be like doing something.
Speaker 9: Across the room and I'll hear him say Justin, and I'll be like, is he talking to me?
Speaker 8: Oh no?
Speaker 9: One of his co hosts are the producer's names Justin.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I also, by the way, I am I am. I am a big fan of Jane Hughes.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, hell yah.
Speaker 1: Jame's a good guy. If you guys don't know who Jaye muses he was, he's uh he was part of uh jameson Jason Bob, That's right.
Speaker 8: He was also did you know He's also in another movie. He's really funny in it too. You have you ever seen that movie? It's a Seth Rogan movie. It's called Zach and Mary Make a Porno. It's a comedy, a little bit of it. He's in that, and holy shit, he's he is fucking that.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, Uh so, by the way, uh, stutter and John and Michael ray Bauer are my call?
Speaker 8: Are they? Are they?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Holy ship? Can we trace stuttering John to Kevin Bacon through that movie the seven seven? Uh?
Speaker 9: What do they call it? Seven Steps to Kevin Bacon or wherever.
Speaker 2: The hell that is?
Speaker 8: He did?
Speaker 9: He did a movie with Sean Williams Scott who did.
Speaker 2: A movie with.
Speaker 1: Show william st Who's what movie was that?
Speaker 8: I thought that was a dude, Where's my car?
Speaker 1: All right? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Ashton Kutcher and yeah, dude, sweet dude sweet.
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way, did you know did you know that John was also in made a guest cameo on a famous TV show called Wings.
Speaker 8: No, I love Wings. That's a that was a guilty pleasure of mine. I love Crystal Bernard. Oh yeah, didn't I remember that? Didn't he talk about he's talked about it on his podcast.
Speaker 1: He thought her or something basically, well no, what.
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: He he had no chance with her.
Speaker 1: So let me let me tell you something. Do you know why do you know that Howard didn't like you wouldn't promote wings?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because because he was an embarrassment. He was not a he was not a good uh somebody you want to fly your flag for your show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they let they let John go over to w c W for a big bear for w VAMP Winter with All and he didn't even remember it. He didn't even remember, did you.
Speaker 8: He's drank so many fucking beers and blacked out so many times that he forgot all the cool ship that he did.
Speaker 1: Also, by the way, since we're talking about double verse, Uh, so, did you did you know that that Chad faked a d U y?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well I he didn't fake it. Somebody made a rumor up about it or something and he just went.
Speaker 1: Along with it and also robsall the sober.
Speaker 9: Good for him.
Speaker 8: So am I Hey, I off drinking two weeks ago.
Speaker 9: I feel great. I'm never gonna do it again.
Speaker 1: But just you know, I want to say this. It's like I hope that everybody is doing. Okay, I'm gonna say an alpha give you yeah for sure. Yeah. I just come on here to have a good time. I could. I just come on here just to be And here's the thing, I just have a good time. It's not about like I've had some issues today. I've had My nose is ruddy right now, by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, man, I was drinking.
Speaker 9: I was drinking probably every other day, you know, a little bit here and there.
Speaker 1: I quit.
Speaker 8: Man, It's amazing how great you feel after afterwards. Like seriously, are you okay?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I'm good. I'm way better now.
Speaker 8: Ship. I was like just having aches and pains, and I like to play basketball, and I was having a really hard time playing and I was like.
Speaker 9: You know what's probably drinking. Probably the drinking.
Speaker 1: By the way. Oh, there's a lot of these worlds out there today. Yeah they are sorry, You're good. I get I get sick all the time. I just.
Speaker 9: Do you ever do you ever go outside and like get some sun?
Speaker 1: I'll do it all the time. Oh yeah, do you like walk or what.
Speaker 8: Do you do?
Speaker 9: You exercise at all?
Speaker 1: I had to So you want to hear something, you wanna hear something funny. Yeah, I had to walk today. I had to walk to the end of the street to grab a uh, to grab a a a chest drawers, Okay, I had to. I had to grab a little end table with drawers because someone was strolling them out and we and we we we save everything. That is why I got this nice chair because of me going over there. Right, And I really appreciate that you came on today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, you know, I appreciate everything that you've done.
Speaker 8: And yeah, we we gotta make I gotta make you another shirt another logo. Didn't you say you wanted a Pride related one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Off the work.
Speaker 1: The thing is is what I would you send me? Can you send me a shirt, like a sample shirt of it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I have I have friends that are currents. I have friends that are I have friends that are currents.
Speaker 9: No, it's a good thing to support. You should support it.
Speaker 1: And you know you know what this this this this book is right, Yes, autism awareness books. And I have autos. I've been I've been dealing with autism since I was a little boy, since I was three years old. And I just feel like that anybody that feels like he stoopy. Sorry, I'm a little bit tired. You're good, Yeah, I know, I just gotta I'm waiting on Sean Wriggles show up, said Hilt.
Speaker 9: Is he related to Robles?
Speaker 1: Uh ol? Sean Riggle is al right?
Speaker 9: Does he know Robles?
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 8: Okay, if you if you saw him, you'd know who he is. He's in a bunch of movies and t J will Apeg.
Speaker 1: I am home. A W is tonight by the.
Speaker 9: Way, Okay, do you watch a W at all?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: The only thing I watch is Tecla.
Speaker 8: Do you know who she is?
Speaker 1: Who's a.
Speaker 8: I think she's the women's champ on a W right now? But she's awesome, right.
Speaker 1: So I don't want uh So, here's the they see they PU old time, they weren't a CMLL, wasn't allowed to do shows with what they were doing shows with. Uh uh I'm sorry, Sorry, I'm trying to spell. Sean.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 8: Do you do you know what's really messed up? You know who the I swear you know who the best wrestler is that's out there right now, and I cannot believe that he's not signed somewhere. I don't know why Flip Gordon. Have you ever watched him?
Speaker 1: Former ring champion?
Speaker 8: Yes, so he works in CMLL sometimes and whenever he does, I'll watch his matches. The guy is incredible. And do you remember the very first all in I think it was.
Speaker 1: So I can tell you this, Uh yeah, he actually beat uh.
Speaker 8: Bully Ray like he was and the crowd loved it like he you know, like he I remember him holding up the American flag and all that ship. What happened? What where is? Why doesn't anybody sign the guy? Like I feel like in a w he'd be he could be one of the top guys. He's seriously that good.
Speaker 1: You know. Here's the thing they you know, the problem is is like you're you're they try to book like the you guys, but you got some good talent. You know, you booked. Here's the thing. They booked so many of these guys that are Ring of Water. They they Kelly is going, yeah, you know Kevin Kelly, who who did the By the way, I'm watched Ring Avoner wrestling.
Speaker 8: I love Ring Honor And by the way, I used to watch it every week.
Speaker 1: I used to love that Zach who was the security for Ringo Bonner with Ever in Philadelphia was actually featured in the season four of All Worked Up on True TV, the same show that gave gave uh Lizardly their start on True TV. In the back, Ladies and gentleman, you know him, you love him? He's how Willie? How you doing, al Willie?
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh? Hey, what's up? But by the way, how are you doing? Brother?
Speaker 11: I'm doing good. How's it going, myn bro?
Speaker 1: We're doing good? Ladies and gentlemen from the planet. Let me last, Let me last? But uh, how are you? Hey? We're by the way. His Orange Cassidy there, I don't believe in it. Where uh he hasn't worch Cassidy at all.
Speaker 11: I have an Orange Cassidy action figure.
Speaker 8: For some reason, I don't hear alf. What's going on?
Speaker 11: I have an Orange Cassidy Action figure?
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, Hey, can you hear me?
Speaker 8: I can hear you?
Speaker 1: Hey, go in and come back out? All right, go out and come back in? Ohait, hold on, hey, try that thing that I told you to do over brain? Hello? Uh uh huh uh uh here is hello?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hello, there's here twice a here twice.
Speaker 1: That's the road.
Speaker 8: But I left.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I left with that one. I don't know why weird Okay, there you go. What's up.
Speaker 11: A bird?
Speaker 8: Bird? Uh ship?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 11: We can hear you, dude, all right, what's up brother.
Speaker 1: Sean?
Speaker 8: Are you still there anyways? Guys, I'm gonna take off. I can't hear you. Guys, talk to you, Jake, hit me up?
Speaker 1: Man? Alright, I love you, brother.
Speaker 8: You have a good night.
Speaker 2: Alf Okay, bye?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 11: But what an evacuation?
Speaker 8: Uhh so Jake? Yeah, good, it's good to see you.
Speaker 1: Look at you. By the way, are you Are you still friends with Weirdy?
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 11: Who's who's friends with?
Speaker 1: Who? Jake?
Speaker 11: You gotta get off this. You gotta get off this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: It's it's bad for everybody.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's have a party there.
Speaker 9: There we go.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: This has been a good show today.
Speaker 11: See that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Baby baby, baby, baby baby?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 1: But biab biaber I'm a loser. I'm a loser.
Speaker 12: Think I was thinking like maybe I would go back, I would go back to like maybe a Shilah bah, so should.
Speaker 8: Go Charlotte buff.
Speaker 1: Show bust of an idiots?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but I know it's good for it's good for kids. He was on Evan Stevens. Give him a break, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Borah, what did a boron have a breathas Arlotte?
Speaker 11: I was thinking about learning bar jokes. We should learn terrible bar jokes.
Speaker 7: Oh, this is brandtytobia.
Speaker 13: Oh so what's grosser than gross? There we go, Yes, hundred one jokes, hundred one jokes for kids.
Speaker 11: Or two too cool jokes.
Speaker 1: Hey, Alf, I'm gonna be I'm gonna, I'm gonna I'm gonna end the streamer to bed. But uh, Alf, you're amazing. Don't eat any cats? All right? Oh whit's cats? Oh white cats? You like to eat cats?
Speaker 7: You don't like them?
Speaker 1: You just they you think they're yelly and your turb.
Speaker 11: Never have I eaten a cat?
Speaker 9: Ridiculous?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh uh tell that to admit mad.
Speaker 11: Okay, but you have to spade nuture.
Speaker 1: By the way, uh I was not the only one that kissed Edmit band on the lips. The band Sawyer Brown kissed Edmitt Band on the lips. Okay, Al, all right, I'm gonna shut this down. I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 8: Al all right, don't get yet, don't leave yet, okay, Turtles
Speaker 7: Okay,