Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplas Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: First guest today truly a national treasure.
Speaker 1: His name is Andy McCarthy and he's a senior fellow at the National Review and also author A Ball of Colusion, the Plot to rig an election and destroy a Presidency, also The McCarthy Report. I've got two main go to podcasts. One is his father, Mike Schmidtz. The other is The McCarthy Report. They just dropped their three hundredth episode, this one titled a Quick Trip to Saudi Arabia. Andy, thanks for making the quick trip over here. Welcome back to the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 2: Fang, great to be with you.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, my friend. I wanted to get your take on the plane, the plane and listen. I think Donald Trump has done some historically great stuff, including in the last forty eight hours. But I wonder what there's really serious about the plane, because I think there are so many different problems with it. But you wrote to it so please, if you would take the floor and give everybody.
Speaker 3: Your take, well, I take the plane of disgrace.
Speaker 4: Even if I wasn't concerned about the jihadist regime in Kutter, which is a historic backer of Sunni jihadist organizations from al Qaeda through Amas and a.
Speaker 5: Use full ally to.
Speaker 4: The Iranians, even if that weren't the case, I'm sort of offended as an American at the thought that we, the United States government, which has the most powerful air force and armed forces in the history of the world, needs to accept a plane to fly our chief executive around from another country, even if it was a friendly country. I think I I'd have.
Speaker 3: Great qualms over it.
Speaker 4: But under these circumstances, it's just it's inexplicable, and just as a legal matter, it's not only a clear violation to my mind, of the Themolument's clause of the Constitution, which forbids officials and offices of high public trust to accept gifts from foreign sovereigns and foreign powers. Depending on how you look at the details, bribery, which this I think gets close to, is a predictive for a separate predicive from high crimes. In this demeanors, as you know, from impeachment under the Constitution. So why the president.
Speaker 5: Would even dabble in this, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, and Andy, before I get to that bigger question, so do those laws still apply if it's a gift to the nation rather than the individual.
Speaker 4: No, the Emolument's clause is clearly applicable to officeholders, not the general public. For example, the French gifted us with the Statue of Liberty, I believe in eighteen seventy seven.
Speaker 3: The interesting thing about.
Speaker 4: That, though, dan is the more something legitimately is a gift to the public, you know, to the American public or to the United States government, the less reason there would be for a president not to submit it to Congress, because if you submit to Congress that we want to accept this gift, Congress can approve it even under the emolument's clause. So a president can accept the gift, even to the president, if Congress approves it.
Speaker 5: And you know, the Statue of.
Speaker 4: Liberty, which was obviously not a gift to the president at the.
Speaker 3: Time, it was a gift to the public. It was nevertheless proposed to Congress. Congress was asked to.
Speaker 5: Pass on it and accept it. So I just think that.
Speaker 4: It's obvious from the terms of this arrangement, which you know, we have circumstances where the President is upset that Boeing hasn't delivered.
Speaker 3: On the new air Force one. Apparently the one that is currently in use is not sufficiently. I don't know what standards it is, is opulence or luxury or usefulness, whatever it is, but Trump is unhappy.
Speaker 4: I'd be pretty happy with air Force, I tell you, but.
Speaker 5: You know I don't run in his circle.
Speaker 4: So he's unhappy whether he thinks it needs an upgrade, he's annoy that Boeing won't have it until close to the end of his term, and they were already late, so who knows whether it'll whether.
Speaker 3: They'll produce it or not.
Speaker 5: So he's in a hurry.
Speaker 3: And I know if he's doing this to light a fire and demoing, maybe I would.
Speaker 5: Feel better if I thought that was what he was doing. Well, But you know, I just think the fact we as we know them, where he toured the plane when it was parked in Palm Beach to see if it would be acceptable to him.
Speaker 3: And the arrangement is supposed to be that it's for his use as Air Force one, and then when he leaves the presidency it would be it would be transferred to the Trump Presidential Library, probably not before he gets a couple of years that you said.
Speaker 1: Of it, Andy McCarthy, our special guest McCarthy Report, a podcast everybody should download now, Andy, I think Trump has done so many smart things that I've got to believe there's some bigger play here, right, because there are so many obvious reasons why this would be a huge mistake. And so I'm just wondering if the endgame is pressure on Boeing or something else. But at the end of the day, if we were betting the biggest best stake in Colorado, do you bet that he goes through with this? Because I don't think he will. Oh, I think he will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he will. I don't. I'm not as I'm not as confident Dan, I think as you seem to be that he's always got a master plan. I'm not saying you said that characterize what you said, but I don't.
Speaker 4: Think he's always got a master plan. I think he shoots from the head an awful lot. And I also think the more he gets criticized about something, the less willing he is to come down from it, because that's like an admission, yeah, that he was wrong, which is not a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, Well this will be fascinating to watch. But at the end of the day, legally, your thought is that if he goes ahead and he accepts the plane and the conditions are that it goes to his library after words, etc.
Speaker 2: You do think that would be a legal violation.
Speaker 4: Well, I do, but I don't think anybody can do anything about it except for Congress, and Congress has.
Speaker 3: No intention to do anything about it.
Speaker 5: I think part of what's made.
Speaker 3: Trump a little bit more reckless than he might.
Speaker 4: Otherwise see is the conflict of interest rules don't apply to the president in the sense that they're not enforceable against the president, and the Supreme Court has said that anything the president does within the official duties of the executive branch is at least presumptively immune from prosecution.
Speaker 3: And what they're trying to say there is that in this system.
Speaker 4: The checks on executive excess belong to Congress, not to prosecutors or courts. But Congress doesn't seem interested.
Speaker 3: In doing much in the way of oversight.
Speaker 4: I think that'll change if the Democrats take Congress in the midterms.
Speaker 3: As I said, I wrote a.
Speaker 4: Book about this about a decade ago called Faithless.
Speaker 3: Execution for a little more than that now.
Speaker 4: And basically, if Congress won't check the president, then the only limit on the president's power.
Speaker 5: Is what he thinks he can get away with politically, and.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of running room.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, and he's so grateful for the time, and I'm really grateful for your work overall. This McCarthy Report podcast has just been fantastic and I learned so.
Speaker 2: Much on it.
Speaker 1: I do hope everybody downloads it and look forward to the next visit.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Dan, Thank you my friend Andy McCarthy. I mean it. He is a national treasurer.
Speaker 1: Obviously we don't always agree on everything, but he's a brilliant guy, intellectually, fearless, he follows the facts in the law as he sees them. Also very accessible. So yeah, I'm glad he's out there. And seriously, do you download this McCarthy Report.
Speaker 2: Ryan, Oh?
Speaker 6: I value Andy McCarthy's analysis highly. I'm always tuned in, especially when he's on Fox News, And like you said, he might present a side of an issue that I hadn't thought about. One or two might disagree with, but it's always well reasoned and definitely well documented.
Speaker 2: And that's why.
Speaker 1: And especially if we happen to disagree on something, I love say listening to him go through it on the podcast, because then I can test, you know, my point of view, and if I'm right in the end, is I believe I usually am that I'm better prepared to address the best arguments.
Speaker 2: On the other side.
Speaker 1: But all I'm saying is the guy is very very often right in this McCarthy report. Because it's long formed. They're usually about an hour an hour ten. You know, you can really become very quickly the smartest gal in the room, the smartest guy in the room on that subject, or very close to it.
Speaker 2: So strongly recommend it.
Speaker 1: Hey, we were talking, I think just yesterday about is the left in Colorado going to do something that is obviously so far over the line, so obscene, so just wrong on its face in every way that it can cut through the noise and be a tipping point in Colorado for people to finally start electing Republicans stay wide. Well, arguably they've already done that, but they just did it again.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Tapla Show podcast.
Speaker 4: If they were to go and arrest these members, or if they would try to sanction them through a house for find out, what would you do?
Speaker 2: I mean find out recourse? I mean it does not bro say find out definitely. I love this a team, Jeffries.
Speaker 1: Now the gift that keeps on giving, right, I mean, this is what we've been talking about since over a year ago, which is, yeah, we needed Trump to win, and we need the left to expose itself and we need the left to lose its mind openly and publicly.
Speaker 2: And it's doing that. It's hard to even.
Speaker 1: Keep up with how often and how many places it's doing that. But now it's it's yeah, now it's it's defending Democrat House members who want to storm and ice facility in New Jersey that houses largely MS thirteen and other gang members.
Speaker 2: I please have that, but you got to start throwing these people in jail.
Speaker 1: I mean, you cannot have these two standards of justice. I don't care if somebody is a congressman, I don't care who they are. If they're going to violate the law, and they're going to trespass into a facility they don't have a legal right to be in, and they're going to start pushing ice agents around. You gotta put the cuffs on them. And Ryan, aren't you a little surprised we haven't seen that arrest already.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised that Democrats don't want that visual.
Speaker 7: I think it plays well to their hard left base.
Speaker 6: It would paint them as the victim, which they love to do, and it would paint the Trump administration as these hardline fascists they're looking to arrest Congress people. I think it's a political ploy and a play by them, and a keing. Jeffery's playing the fake tough guy, just as the icing on the cake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think it's suicidal politically, right if you're talking if you're talking about your little bitty base there, right, yeah, but if you're talking about.
Speaker 2: The people you need to win elections exactly right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now here is one of the really fun problems the Democrats have right now. Is there little bitty base that's way out of touch with most of America, including many Democrats. Also happens to house some of their biggest donors. Right, So you got people like Diamond, Mike Johnston and all these other Democrats running around saying and doing these looney, looney things, the way out of step with America in Colorado because a disproportionate number of the big money donors are on that truly looney radical secular far left three at three eighty someone three eight two five, five of the number.
Speaker 2: Techs d an five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 1: Hey, speaking of that stuff, you know how we've been talking about, Okay, is there anything the left can do that will cause a real tipping point in Colorado and cause people to start electing Republicans statewide? I do think there's a form, and I do think they've done some of those things already, right. I Mean, we had Representative Bradley on the show the other day and we were talking about just the outpoint at the legislature. She said, even bigger than the two A issues, you know against the left at this point, you know, making it now a violation of our civil rights statutes, etc. For somebody to refuse to call a man a woman, thinking goofiness like that, and you know the run they made at saying, hey, you're going to lose your kids unless you say your boys a girl. So they're already doing that some of that stuff, but there's a fresh one that I think is really going to capture the attention to people if the media will report it. Now, one of the problems we have in Colorado, and we have a lot of good people in the media, and I consider a lot of them friends, but the media as a whole, I think is so obviously aligned with the Democratic Party. A lot of these stories they either don't report, or they soft pedal or downplay. There are some very noble exceptions to that, but here's one of them. If everybody in Colorado could find out about what's going on in this case, I'm going to tell you about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people would shift their voting preferences in a hurry. But here's the latest, really kind of obscene, literally idiocy. This is the State of Colorado has now stepped in to say that this Christian camp, it operates a Christian summer camp, and it's got an acronym for I'd rather have Jesus. So I'll quote from the lawsuit. I pulled the lawsuit document because one thing I like to do is I read these stories, these news stories and see something real interesting. I love to dig deeper and just pull the lawsuit document and really start to get you some details that you can't get from the story. So I'll just read to you from a few of the first key paragraphs in this lawsuit that has been filed against the state of Colorado. The civil rights action seeks to prevent the government from forcing a Christian summer camp to surrender its religious character, beliefs, and exercise to maintain a license to operating Colorado just like everything else. Camp I'd Rather Have Jesus is a children's resident camp that operates Christian summer camps in Colorado for children ages six two seventeen. Ryan, Why is the Colorado Democratic Party so determined to sexualize these young kids?
Speaker 2: What is that obsession all about?
Speaker 1: The lawsuit goes on to say Colorado requires children's residents like Camp I'd Rather Have Jesus to obtain and maintain a childcare license to operate in the state. Founded in nineteen forty eight, Camp I'd Rather Have Jesus believes in the power of Camp ministry to win souls to Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: It exists so that all.
Speaker 1: Who enter its Gates would experience God in a new way and would say, I'd rather have Jesus more than anything, the words of the hymn for which the camp is named. While it is a christ centered organization, the camp welcomes children of all faiths and backgrounds to its camp. And then it goes on a little bit more about the camp, and then it goes to say, but the Colorado Department of Early Childhood is requiring religious children's camps like Camp I'd Rather have Jesus to forego their religious character, beliefs and exercise to operate in Colorado. The Department does so through regulations that require children's resident camps to allow campers to use restrooms, shower facilities, dressing areas, and sleeping facilities designated for the opposite sex. Those regulations would require the camp to violate its religious beliefs by altering its policies in operation that are based upon religious beliefs about sexuality and gender, including its policies of separating restrooms, shower facilities, dressing areas, and sleeping facilities based on biological sex rather than quote gender identity. The regulations would also force the camp to allow campers to share a tent or room with members of them the opposite sex on camp. I'd rather have Jesus off site camping and backpacking trips. No, right, yeah, there can't be ten living people in Colorado who think this is anything other than perverted and obscene for the State of Colorado to be I don't care what the camp is in this case. Yeah, this is a slam dunk win right for religious liberty. But I don't care whether it's a religious camp, whether it's a non religious camp. For the State of Colorado to tell these camps that host these little kids, oh no, you got to let those naked boys in with the naked girls.
Speaker 2: That's just perverted.
Speaker 6: Well, Dan, isn't there such thing as a nuisance case? And in this particular instance, this has been adjudicated by the Supreme Court of the United States and Masterpiece Cake Shop a case has been cited as precedent by.
Speaker 2: Justice Neil Gorsuch and others.
Speaker 7: This has already been decided.
Speaker 6: How can they continue to go down this road when it's been adjudicated by the highest court in the land.
Speaker 1: Well, the technical term within the law is a double middle finger. I mean, so what Colorado does with stuff like this is say we know this is illegal, sue us. The punishment is the process, right, just like with Jack Phillips, the punishment is the process.
Speaker 2: You got a choice.
Speaker 1: You can let those naked little boys in with the naked little girls because for some reason, the Colorado Democratic Party wants to sexualize all these kids. You can either do that or you can go out and you can spend millions of dollars and all this time and all this distraction by.
Speaker 2: Suing us take us to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: I mean that that is the punishment, right. So you either do what we want you to do, even though it's obviously illegal, or we punish you even if you win. You're on the dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 2: Ibby next.
Speaker 7: You're listening to The dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 1: Podcast talks about walking in the song and it fits our guests perfectly. Abby Johnson one of the great heroes of the pro life movement, formally a planned parenthood director, clinic director, and now a champion for life. Abby, welcome back to the dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 8: Hellow so good to be on with you.
Speaker 1: Well, I was so happy to hear that you wanted to come on and done this topic because I understand that you're justifiably very upset about Wait a second, why have some Planned parent who had been defunded yet?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean we just got their most recent annual report and.
Speaker 2: Numbers of number.
Speaker 8: Of federal funding going to them is the little staggering highest ever. And I mean the number of babes being killed being murdered by Planned parenthood up again, just continues to climb. And then you look at all of these you know, uh, I suppose you know, the defenders of Planned parenthood will say, oh, but.
Speaker 9: All those other services, well, you know, you look at the other services.
Speaker 8: Those continue to decline. So abortion up, federal dollars up, other services down, and Planned Parenthood still continues to be funded. You know, we do see in this new uh this Reconciliation bill, the plan is to defund them, but we still have a long way to go until that bill passes. And there are Republicans that are fighting against the defunding of Planned Parenthood in the bill. So you know, we will we will see, we will see how this goes.
Speaker 1: Abbie Johnson, our guest, it's abbyja dot com. Now, Abbie, how much is Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 8: Getting So they're getting over seven hundred million dollars of our federal taxpayer money. Now that does not include the state money that many states are giving them. Over over half of the states in the United States are funding them. You know, some states, you know, I mean millions and millions of dollars something hundreds.
Speaker 2: Of millions of dollars.
Speaker 8: So you know, for some people, people that live in you know what we say blue states, right, not only are they giving their federal tax dollars to Planned parent but then they're turning around and giving their state tax dollars to Planned Parenthood as well.
Speaker 1: Well, who are these Republicans who are helping Plan Parenthood kill these babies?
Speaker 9: Well, you know we've got them. We have them in the in Congress. There's quite a few actually, and.
Speaker 8: You know, for what reason, I don't know. And you know, we we need to uh pick up our we need to pick up our phones to our congress people, and we need to be making the phone calls and we need to just be asking the direct question, uh, you know, are you going to vote for the reconciliation? So are you going to vote to defund Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 2: I've heard from some.
Speaker 8: People they have called their their congressperson and they've just float outsaid we're not Republicans, blot out said we're not.
Speaker 9: We're not going to vote for it because we don't.
Speaker 8: Believe in defunding planned parenthout. And these were people they voted for this Congress number because they thought.
Speaker 9: They were pro life, right and.
Speaker 8: Uh and maybe they said they were pro life, but now when it comes to actually definding our country's largest abortion provider, now suddenly they don't.
Speaker 2: Want to do it.
Speaker 8: So, I mean, I'm encouraging people pick up the phone, make the phone call.
Speaker 9: You know, just make the ask, you know, vote on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, and I'm glad you're telling folks to do that. What's the timing When do you think it'll come.
Speaker 2: To a vote? You know, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean hopefully, you know, hopefully it won't be too long. Hopefully it won't Hopefully the process won't be you know, dragged out.
Speaker 2: For weeks.
Speaker 8: Hopefully we will have a vote within like the next week or so. Uh, and then we'll know for sure where where people are will be a record vote.
Speaker 9: So hopefully we'll know within the next.
Speaker 2: Week or so.
Speaker 8: But yeah, we need and that's why it's not going to.
Speaker 2: Be months and months.
Speaker 8: You know, it's not going to be months and months. We need people to be calling now and call over and over again and tell your congress person we expect you vote. They they need pressure from us. Yeah, And you know people are like, oh, well, I'm already called once, call again, you know, email again. It doesn't matter. Make the phone calls, take the time to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm really glad that you're calling everybody's attention to this. I think you are right on the time. You know. I was on the phone with Congressman Gabe Evans the other day and he was telling me, if I remember right, he thinks it's it's going to get the vote before Memorial Day. Abby, appreciate all you do. What's the best way for people to follow you?
Speaker 8: Yep, Abby, jabb y j dot com.
Speaker 1: Wonderful. Well, thank you again, Abby, and keep up the great work.
Speaker 8: Thank you, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Dan, appreciate that three h three someone three eight two five five The number takes d A N five seven seven three nine, Ryan, I thought that we by this point would have been flooded with calls asking that we at least a vote.
Speaker 2: What do you think of this idea? Maybe splitting the show, devoting.
Speaker 1: One hour to sports the other hour to news, because let's face it, I mean, it's a gift, right, and just see the things. And I called that Nuggets game last night to the tee.
Speaker 2: I love this team. I love the effort.
Speaker 1: Obviously they are a couple of pieces short, but that doesn't mean they couldn't win a ship this year. But they're exhausted because they had that seven game series with the Clippers and then the NBA screwed them.
Speaker 2: In this scheduling.
Speaker 1: So what I had said yesterday is proven exactly right last night, right, I mean to the scintilla, and what I said was this, and this team is too tired to win yesterday. I said they're too tired to win on Tuesday. So you've got to just sit your starters. The NBA would deserve that, because the NBA has been so unfair to the Nuggets scheduling. Sit your starters, because once this team gets healthy, if they had sat last night, once they're healthy, they're going to win those next two games. They are better than OKAC, but they're also exhausted. And so you saw it last night. They all played Oka See. They had hustled Oka See until literally, they just ran out of gas and then it took a minute or two for Okac to win the game at the end, simply because the Nuggets are exhausted, which is.
Speaker 2: Not their fault. So yeah, and you know with.
Speaker 1: Last night maximum effort going down to the last minute or two, Yeah, it's it's going to be a much tougher hill to climb out. Doesn't mean they can't do it. They're a better team, but going to be much tougher. So the one good thing is that they win tomorrow night's game and then at least you get an extra day of rest before Game seven. So three out three someone three eight, two, five five The number a long way of saying I told you so, and I wished I'd been wrong. I sat there last night thinking, man, I really hope I can go on air tomorrow and say, hey, I was wrong, and I'm very happy.
Speaker 6: They were ahead in the fourth quarter, but they just ran out of gas, right, not their fault.
Speaker 2: They're exhausted. They're exhausted.
Speaker 1: But the other thing I recommended yesterday, then we'll get back to all this life and desk stuff. The other thing I recommended yesterday they need to sign Yokich's brother.
Speaker 2: Yokich's brother makes Yokid look like a midget.
Speaker 1: They need to sign Jokic's brother, and then you don't. He's not in the locker room, he doesn't practice with them. Anybody abuses Jokic in these ways that they're allowed to get away with it right now because the league won't call those fouls.
Speaker 2: You just put.
Speaker 1: Jokic's brother in and you have a little street encouragement and then you level things out. He has six files to give and you pick your.
Speaker 2: Spots and you do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, they must have twenty guys on that bench that they can afford a spot for Jokic's brother.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I thought you mentioned hiring him as a heavy, like as a security enforcer.
Speaker 2: No, I mean you put him on the bay. You got to put a jersey on him. He can't enforce unless he's on the court. Well, he's just on the staff though you No.
Speaker 1: No, Ryan, Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I'm just excited about this idea because it's a good one. Why wouldn't you put him in uniform and you put him on the court. Somebody is going to abuse Jokic out there. I'm not talking about a typical foul, but abuse Jokic out there. You put them out on the court for a minute, and you encourage the opposing team to not engage in that kind of illegal behavior, and then you put them back.
Speaker 2: On the bench. Yeah, three out three, So one three, eight two five. I've okay.
Speaker 1: Getting back to the big news of the day we are talking about obviously, they and tell me, why do you think that the Colorado Democratic Party is so obsessed with sexualizing young children? In the latest example is what they're doing to this camp. I'd rather have Jesus as the name of the camp. And they're saying, you're going to lose your license unless you let naked boys show her with naked little girls. So they've got to know this is unconstitutional and they're going to lose in court.
Speaker 2: So why do you think they're doing it? You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 10: President Biden came into that Los Angeles fundraiser June fifteenth, and behind the scene there were little, tiny fundraisers.
Speaker 2: For the big, big donors.
Speaker 10: There was the thing the event on stage with Jimmy Kimmel and Barack Obama, but then also behind the scenes photographs and smaller speeches for big donors. And it was there that President Biden walked over to George Clooney, and Clooney realized, and other people witnessing realized that Biden did not recognize this, despite the fact that they know each other since roughly after nine to eleven. They'd had many meetings when Biden was vice president. They'd known each other for a long time. Biden awarded him a Kennedy Center Award in December twenty twenty two. And obviously, I mean Clooney was throwing this fundraiser for him, a record setting fundraising.
Speaker 2: How beautiful is this?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Help you what he took to get George Clooney to turn on Joe Biden was Biden insulting Clooney, right, forget the nation, forget.
Speaker 2: What's best for the nation.
Speaker 1: But when Biden didn't recognize Clooney, and you got to imagine a guy like Clooney, Ryan, you live this life right where people are constant and lea the groupies and kissing your behind and everything else. Imagine the beauty of that moment when a guy like Clooney, who's used.
Speaker 2: To all that, and he puts together this big fundraiser. President doesn't even know who he is. Yeah, I mean that. I wish I had been there for it.
Speaker 6: Dan, you're a fervent supporter of the Republican president, Republican candidates. I'm just trying to put myself in those shoes. And if you were, if you were like George Clooney, you got the looks if you were hosting a fundraiser like that for a president Donald Trump, who you really believed in and wanted to win. But he should have recognized you, and he didn't know who you were. Why didn't George Clooney say something?
Speaker 1: That's my point, right, because they all lied to us. So he should have come out that day. He should have come out the next morning. I said, I'm sorry America, right, because so many of us, regardless of bloke of Varady, we'd buy tickets to some of his movies and all this, and that should have come out and said, I'm sorry, America, he's not right. I want the Democrat to win, would say George Clooney, right, but he's not right, and he would get he wouldn't.
Speaker 7: They wouldn't Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: And this is no defense of her, but any candidate she was in a difficult spot with only like one hundred days to run a campaign from scratch. If Clooney comes out and says something that was may I think of that year she's got forty more days or somebody which got were horrible for her, right, because the best thing that could have happened to Kamala Harris was a three day campaign.
Speaker 1: Right, right, And we talked about that at the time, we talked about in advance.
Speaker 2: But no, you're right in terms of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: And this is the beauty of it is, isn't it Ryan that they're wrongdoing. They're awful actions that they knew were going to hurt the country backfired on him.
Speaker 2: Yes, because if he had told the truth.
Speaker 1: Back then, if they had come on we've been talking about on the show for two years, if they had just told the truth back then, then they would have had some time and they would have been able to get a much better candidate and a much better campaign and all this and that. Now, in the end, I think Trump still wins, but it would have been a lot tougher race.
Speaker 6: The best ally the Democratic Party could have had would have been Dan Kaplis and listening to this show because Dan oh Man, I gotta give you immense credit for this particular prediction. You've gotten a lot of them, right, but this one. You were calling it from way far back Joe Biden will not be the candidate.
Speaker 2: But how far back does that go?
Speaker 1: It goes a long way, because I remember saying as we were heading into twenty three that he needed to get out, he needed to get out by Labor Daight twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: I remember that, Yeah, if he gets out by.
Speaker 1: Labor Dight twenty twenty three, then he can do this whole Oh, I'm so gracious and passing the torch garbage, right. So I predicted and expected he would get out by Labor Day twenty twenty three, and thank.
Speaker 2: Goodness, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Thank goodness, because we had to have not only did we have to have a Trump victory. That's the whole point here, is not only the Trump victory, but you have to have the left expose itself. That brings us back to Colorado and that this camp. I'd rather have Cheese's lawsuit against the state now. And if you weren't with us earlier. The twenty second summary is he got this camp, Camp, I'd rather have Jesus. They've been operating since about the time of Moses, and they get a bunch of little kids in there, and they stay at the camp, and so the girls are in the girls area and the boys are in the boys area. They have their own separate showers and bathrooms and bunks to sleep in, and so that they really kind of sexually obsessed. Colorado Democratic Party with all their perversions comes in now and says, oh, oh, camp, you can't operate anymore unless those boys get to sleep with girls if they want to, and boys get to go into their showers if they want to, and boys get to go in their bathroom when oh, by the way, even if you guys take a field trip, and you're out on a field trip, boys want to sleep in the girls' bunks, they get to. They want to go in the girls showers, they get to. All they have to do is self identify as being a girl. I mean, this is weird, perverted stuff. It's also obviously illegal, obviously illegal to force that on a religious can't right to operate contrary to their core religious beliefs. And that's what the state is trying to do. It's this legal thuggery that the Colorado Democratic Party is engaging in on multiple fronts.
Speaker 2: They know it's illegal, but the point.
Speaker 1: Is, okay, okay, you want to sue us, you want to take us all the way to the US Supreme Court to enforce the law, Hey have at it, because guess what the process is the punishment because how many people can afford to do it?
Speaker 2: How many can afford the time?
Speaker 1: And the turmoil is it is legislative thuggery is what the Colorado Democratic Party is engaged. And they every time they get to the Supreme Court, they get slapped down and they lose, and they just walk away laughing because how many people are going to take.
Speaker 2: Them all the way there?
Speaker 1: And thank god, literally we have groups like Alliance Defending Freedom who stand up and sue on behalf of these innocent people who are trying to vindicate all of our rights.
Speaker 2: Right, you look at.
Speaker 1: These cases, You look at Jack Phillips, you look at three zero three Creative and this will be the next one. This will be the next one. And Colorado knows it's gonna lose this. But again, what about all the people who aren't willing to litigate it. They just have to bend the knee, sacrifice the religious beliefs and let this truly pervert it, and I mean perverted from the legislative's legal sense. Colorado Democratic Party forced them to operate contrary to the religious beliefs.
Speaker 2: That's the play.
Speaker 1: That's the play right now, and it is legislative thuggery. And again, thank god these folks and ADF helping this particular group as they do so many stepping up.
Speaker 2: A love a guest from ADF at.
Speaker 1: Five thirty six, but lots more to talk about in the meantime. Just got a text from Oriyan Groupie, it might be interesting to get inside that mindset.
Speaker 2: It's such a big.
Speaker 1: Group, though, how do you find anyone who's truly representative of the whole. Well, we'll find out. You're on the Dncapita Show.