Speaker 1: See Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Let's have some fun on a Tuesday. Oh my goodness, I woke up today smiling ear to ear. It's going to be such a great show. Fun, maybe a little dark at times. We're gonna go up and down throughout history modern here's what you are in store for tonight. So strap yourself in. It's going to be a wild ride. Donald Trump fires a shot across the bow of his attorney general. We will discuss that in the Why. I am going to apologize ahead of time. I have to take a couple of minutes in the opening to make fun of Jasmine Crockett. There was just something new that came out, and I'm sorry. I've laughed about it thirty five times in the last twenty four hours, and so now you're gonna have to hear me giggle. I'm giggling already thinking about playing it for you. We'll get to that in a moment. I'm going to give a warning to parents out there. There is something that is happening to kids online. As a father. This isn't as a radio host, as an anti communist. As a father, I want you to know about something and the kids listening, I want you to know about something. We're going to talk about Venezuela exporting terror onto our shores. We have an actual a report about the whole thing. Now layoffs through the roof, and of course, one hour from now it begins. Your emails came flooding in. I am happy you are looking forward to it, because I am looking forward to it. One hour from now, we're going to do one hour. It's only going to be the second hour of the show on the Rhodesian Bush War. Don't think for a single solitary second, I'm even going to attempt to finish it in one hour. This is going to be a multi day thing, hour two of our shows until I'm done on the Rhodesian Bush War. It is so appropriate and applicable to today. It's going to be about war politics, global affairs. It is tribal stuff, colonialism. There is so much to it, so much wonderful, juicy stuff. We're gonna have fun. We'll get to that, influence campaigns and so much more. Now before I get to Donald Trump and Pambondi, which is probably one of the more important things we're going to discuss. I'm sorry, I have to I have to play something for you. I already warned you that I am unreasonably excited for Jasmine Crockett to run for Senate because she makes the Democrat Party look terrible. She's a gigantic fake. She's a private school kid from Saint Louis who's beaks like shanik Will from the hood, trying to make sure she stays in office. She's clearly a narcissist, and I mean a narcissist to the core, the kind of narcissist you don't ever want to come to power. But you can look at her from afar and just enjoy yourself. Well, she made her Senate announcement last night. I don't feel like it will be appropriate for me to introduce her. I think the appropriate thing would be for you and I together to learn how she was introduced last night. Hmm, Well, here it is.
Speaker 3: She ain't never scared of, she ain't never been who was willing to go go to to toa gainst the president. She can't my head around someone who votes for publicans. She advocate for feeding kids, they protect post touching them Trump and baden his own country with an army. What did shew we remember? Pearl harper By illiguli bombing boats, which I thought we wouldn't. Don't do nothing, buddy, think again. They only trying to scare out her running because they think she'll win. Listen, but I told y'all we ain't never scared. Now. Look who name on the docket got two words for every race is biggot Jasmine Crockett in their history.
Speaker 2: You should know that he's not done.
Speaker 4: He just kind of forgot the words.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he threw this together last minute. Give him a minute, he's gonna pick it back up younger words and then last blacky blue.
Speaker 5: So much side you want to choose?
Speaker 3: To me, I hope my money goes to side. It isn't trying to say your board abilities A hope. She's stand on business, hous and toes to Texas soap. Don't need no more bad built, bleached blond butch bodies moving forward.
Speaker 2: Oh, she is most definitely standing on business, Chris, She's standing on business. All right. This Senate race is going to be so much fun. I just can't even describe to you how much I'm looking forward to it. So I'm sorry, I'm crying. I'm gonna clean myself up here and let's discuss something else. So yesterday on my television show, I have a TV show every night at nine pm Eastern Time. On the first TV I interviewed Sean Spicer. You probably already know who Sean Spicer is. Great dude. He was one of Trump's original During Trump's first term, he was one of his press secretaries, right, And Sean is one of those guys. He knows Trump about as well as you can know Trump outside of being family. Obviously, a guy like Don Junior is gonna know Trump better than Seawan, but about as well as you can know him outside of being family. Seawan does Donald Trump, president of the United States of America, still calls Sewn Spicer and asks him, Hey, what do you think about this guy? About his administration? What do you think about this person? What do you think about that here? This is somebody who the president calls, which, when you think about it, might actually be a pain. What if you're in the middle of something important because you know you have to answer when the president calls. Anyway, setting that aside, this is somebody who has the president's ear. John knows him well. And I started to ask Sean Spicer, this is before this came out by the way. I started to ask Sean Spicer, Hey, there are rumors in the media about various people in the Trump administration being on the hot seat with Trump. He's displeased, He's thinking about firing them. And you've seen these stories, or at least you've heard little rumors. Hey, Trump is mad at Pete Hegseth. Trump is mad at Christy Nolme. Trump is mad at Pam Bondy, Trump is mad at Susie Wilds Trump. There's always a little rumor. And I assume the same way you do, that the communists in the media are lying about everything at all times. The safe assumption. I assume there's an agenda behind it. They're trying to create division on all those things. I assume these things, but not everything is a lie. Right, Surely one of these alleged journalists has an actual source something. And I asked Sean about this on camera. If you watched last night you probably saw it. I said, Hey, are these rumors? Is there any truth to any of them? Is anyone in trouble? And what Sean said he did not get specific. I don't know whether he knew when he gave me to answer but this is what he said. He said, Jesse, here's something that Donald Trump does. If there is a rumor out there, a false rumor that one of his people has found his displeasure. If you will, Donald Trump, if he wants that rumor to stop, we'll publicly stop it. And we saw that recently with Pete hegg Seth. Remember when they ran the op against Pete hagg Seth, Who's murdering people, war crimes. Pete's gotta go fire Pete hagg Seth. Donald Trump publicly has come out multiple times and said, no, I love Pete. Pete's doing a great job. I love Pete. What was that? That was Donald Trump putting the rumor to bed. Now, Pete's fine, that's an op. It's not true. So if there are rumors and it's starting to get some noise, donald Trump will come out if it's if it's a lie, he'll come out and put it to bed. There have been rumors for days, weeks really that Donald Trump was considering replacing Pam Bondy. I think I first came across this a month ago that Donald Trump's unhappy that Donald Trump's considering replacing her. And I have been waiting. I've been waiting for this to be shot down by Donald Trump. I've been waiting for him to come out and say something publicly. I love Pam, She's doing a great job, so on and so forth. So after my Sean Spicer interview last night on social media, Donald Trump posted this, I'll read it, Pam. I have reviewed over thirty statements and posts saying essentially same old story as last time. All talked, no action, nothing is being done. What about Kmy Adams, shifty Shift, Letitia, They're all guilty as deep, but nothing is going to be done. Then we almost put in a Democrat supported US attorney in Virginia with a really bad Republican past, a woke rhino who was never going to do his job. That's why two of the worst dem senators pushed him so hard. He even lied to the media and said he quit and that we had no case. No, I fired him, and there was a great case, and many lawyers and legal pundits said, so, Lindsey Halligan is a really good lawyer and likes you a lot. We can't delay any longer. It's killing our reputation and credibility. They impeached me twice and indicted me five times over nothing. Justice must be served now. He put in capital letters with multiple exclamation points, signed President d J. T uh Oh. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Tuesday. Member. You can email this show your love, your hate, your death threats Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Forty five minutes or so away from doing the history of the Rhodesian Bush War, at least beginning it. Now back to Donald Trump's statement makes a very public statement, a very public social media post calling out Pam BONDI. I'm not going to read it all again, and I'm not going to spend a long time on this because we don't know what's coming. But I will just say this angle of it. Obviously, I'm not going to shed any tears for Pam BONDI. I find her tone of voice to be unacceptable. Maybe that sounds terrible, maybe that sounds nitpicky, But unless you're driving, I want you to do me a favor. I want you to close your eyes and listen to this tone of voice, and I want you to tell me. I'll give you two options. Does this sound like a a fire breathing dragon, who's going to drain the swamp of the most evil people in the country. Or B. Does this sound like an exasperated substitute teacher in the third grade trying to get the bad kids from shooting spit wads and disrupting the class. A fire breathing dragon, B exasperated substitute teacher in over her head.
Speaker 4: If anyone leaks anything, people don't understand that jeopardizes the lives of our great men and women in law enforcement. And if you leaked it, we will find out who you are and we will come after you. And it's not gonna stop our mission. It's not going to stop the president's mission to make America safe again. We were very clear with the lawsuit that we filed in Chicago that if you don't follow the law, you will be prosecuted by the Department of Justice.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start, there's gonna be detentions. Hooped. I'm gonna Billy put that down. I know your mother, that's not a fire breathing dragon. We need a fire breathing dragon. But I'm gonna play you something else. And the audio is a little rough. And the reason the audio is a little rough is because this was not an official statement. This was one of those hot mic moments. It's not like Donald Trump didn't know he was being recorded. It's not like he didn't know he was on camera. Otherwise I wouldn't play it for you. He was walking through the White House and he was ranting and raving about he can't get these people through this US attorney, this is being expired. Donald Trump is frustrated, very frustrated with how Washington works, and this is what he said.
Speaker 1: You know, I.
Speaker 2: Can't everybody. I know the audio was garbage. Let me translate. I can't appoint anybody. I can't appoint anybody. By the time they get in, their time is expired, and then they're in default. I can't appoint anybody. Now, this is actually a lesson. It's not for Donald Trump, who doesn't need lessons, and he's the two times president and he's never gonna get elected again, so that doesn't matter. This is actually a lesson for me. It's a lesson for you, a lesson we've talked about before. Football. It's football season right now. Maybe you're watching it college, bro, I don't know. We love to watch football, don't we. The blocking the tackling, the passes, the running that we love that, But did you know that none of those guys, none of those guys got good by playing football only on Saturdays. The reason that running back runs like the wind blows, the reason your defensive end can bench press a house, the reason your quarterback can throw a football through a brick wall is because of all the boring, lame, unsexy things that are done when there are no cameras and there are no fans. It's you buy your self in the weight room, in the film room, running drills with your receivers at seven am before practice starts at eight am. That's when your quarterback got good. That's when your defensive end got big. And in politics, we all are fans on some level, myself included. We love the elections, the presidential elections, especially the bright lights, the cameras, the interviews. We love all these things. But the blocking and tackling, the unsexy, lame, boring stuff, that is the stuff that will determine in the end, how we play on Sunday, how we play on Saturday, It is not determined by that day. It's all the work we put in on stuff that is boring before that day and the GOPI and by the way, Donald included, he's very much guilty of this. The GOP voter, Trump himself, GOP politicians. They don't like the blocking and tackling. It's boring, it's not fun, it's not interesting. The reason so many of these people can't get through is because communists love blocking and tackling, and so they fill up the deep state with their warriors. They fill up the Senate with warriors. We fill up the Senate with almost always Trump endorsed losers who then kneecap Donald Trump's efforts over it, over it, over again. You can't complain about the pace of DC while endorsing Lindsey Graham every election cycle.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 2: We need to be better at blocking and tackling, and we will in the future, but for now, the this is why we're frustrated. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday. Now we're going to pause on all politics for a moment. Even you communists who hate listen to the show may get something from this. But this is a message that is important to me. It's important to save kids, to look out for kids. It's important for parents to know what is out there. And I've been reading about this and learning about this for a while, but there's a new horrible story out that I honestly, I was reading this story today and I felt compelled to come on here and talk to maybe you. If you're a kid, maybe you're in trouble or could get yourself into trouble. Maybe you're a parent who doesn't even know about this stuff. Maybe you're a grandparent. So here it is fifteen year old boy. I'm not going to give out his name, although the article did. You're welcome to look it up. Just committed suicide. He committed suicide because he was being extorted by a group that found him online. So here's how this works. And I'm gonna lay it out for you. If you're a kid, please hear me. Be careful. Also, please hear me. If you're a kid, if this is already happening to you, if you're in the middle of it, you can get out. Talk to your parents. Be honest about your mistakes. Everybody makes them. If you're a parent and your child brings this to you, just listen and be nothing but supportive. In fact, I would pre emptively. In fact, I already have preemptively talk to my child about this very thing. Here is how it worked. Kids and adults meet people online. Everybody's looking for somebody, right, They meet people online and because of a I pictures that can be stolen. All kinds of advancements in technology now you can have entire conversations with someone who they're the quote opposite sex, and it's not the opposite sex at all. Maybe it's not even a real person. Maybe it's an ugly dude or an ugly woman on the other end of the line. Maybe it's several of them. There are criminal organizations now that will sweet talk you. You're lonely, you're looking for something, you're just I don't know, feeling a little frisky, and they end up talking you into sending them something. Okay, a picture you shouldn't be sending, put it that way, a video you shouldn't be sending. Maybe just a text message you wouldn't want read aloud in church or in front of your mother. And then once you do that, that's when they drop the hammer. They may continue these stories all go this way. They may continue to try to suck you in deep and send you in more, have you send more and more and more. But at the back end of it, here's how it works. They say, Hey, can't believe you fell for that. I need well in this story they asked for five hundred dollars. I need five hundred dollars now. Or this picture you just sent me, These texts you just sent, I'm sending them to your school, I'm sending them to your pastor, I'm sending them to your mom, your sister, your grandma. You wouldn't I want your mom to see this? Would you send me five hundred dollars? Oftentimes the kid or adult does come up with the money, and then of course they keep asking for more. Don't think you can buy your way out of it. And oftentimes it happens a lot. The person who sent the picture, who got themselves caught up in this, is so afraid, so mortified, embarrassed, they end their lives rather than face that kind of embarrassment. Don't let it happen to you. Be aware that it's out there, is all I'm saying. And when I say don't let it happen to you, here's really what I'm saying. Don't ever consider ending your life. For any reason. There is no embarrassment that can't be overcome with time. There is no problem that is too deep you can't get out. That's just how it feels. And by the way, that's how the group these thieves. There are multiple groups like this that operate online. These thieves, they bank on being able to manipulate you into feeling like you can't get out, you are trapped. There is no way. I know this is not conservative talk radio. I know this is less related to that than the history story I'm about to do a half hour from now, But I just feel like it's so important. Maybe there's one kid out there who's maybe it's a young lady, maybe it's a young man. You've already you've gone too far, and you feel like they've got you and you have no hope. No go to your mom, go to your dad, school counselor local law enforcement. Find an adult you trust, and parents. Most definitely, you talk to your child about this. That ten year old you have with internet access. Don't think it can't happen to her or him. You're seventeen year old, your eighteen year old, you're twenty five year old. People don't even know this world exists and now in this day and age, sadly, because we are so physically disconnected from others, including the opposite sex. You can find yourself at home, at school, online, somewhere, looking for something, looking for someone, and evil people in this world will take advantage of it. And there is nothing in this world that shatters my heart more than teenage suicide. All suicide just breaks my heart. I've had enough of it in my own life with friends and people like that. It's the devastation you leave behind is so much worse than any embarrassment you are currently feeling. If you get yourself trapped, you can get yourself out without a bullet. I promise you can all right talk to your kids about this. If this was a one off story, I would not have even felt compelled to come on here and say anything. But because of the various people I know in different levels of law enforcement and things like that, I have heard so many of these stories. It is a major, multi million dollar industry. Global industry now is extorting people online after you have coached and coaxed them into going too far. Be careful, ladies. That handsome, charming, funny hunk by the way, he's gonna know your name, of your friends. He's gonna love your favorite thing. That might not be real, but I saw picture. He had a video message with me. That's ai fellas, especially you hormones a churning, that's smoking hot time. I know she's pretty. She even she laughs at your jokes. No one at school laughs at your jokes. Nobody. Oh your friends have girlfriends, you don't. I love her while she wants is a picture? Be careful, okay, be careful there. Sorry, I'm sorry to waste ten minutes of your time if you consider that. That what it was, Daddy, Jesse, I just can't read these stories anymore. Man, fifteen year old kid, this story, fifteen year old boy. What's Christmas going to be like for this family and every Christmas forever? Now? What's it going to be like? Don't let it happen to you? All right, let's talk really quickly about Venezuela. We do have to laugh about one more aspect of Jasmine Crockett. The Supreme Court's a disaster. Hang on, he said, Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Tuesday. I have to chop away at a couple other things really quickly, Before we starting on our history of the Rhodesian Bush War, don't forget you could email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Also, don't forget Jasmine Crockett's running for seven.
Speaker 3: She ain't never scared of she ain't never been William and to go toe to toe against the President. I can't wrap my head around someone who votes Republicans. She had to for feeding kids, they protecting folks, touching them Trump and baden his own country within our army wedded show for remember par Harper by iligilli Barman boast, which I thought we wasn't gonna do nothing, buddy, think again.
Speaker 2: They only trying to standing on business, Chris, standing on business. You got a problem with that? Here's where you can You can be texting, be texting people about it. All right, So we do have to address a couple fairly serious things before we get into the history of the Rhodesian Bush War. First, there's a story out in the Dallas Express. You can go read it yourself if you're a detailed person, and oftentimes I'll tell you, Wow, they don't matter. There are fascinating things in this article, but the headline is letter to Trump, how Maduro exported trend Deaarragua to the US. A lot of this tracks back to things we've talked about on this show, and in fact, are resident cartel expert. Brandon Darby is really the one who broke this stuff down for US a long time ago. So a lot of this won't be news to you. Here are some high points for you if you're not a detailed person. If you're interested in why Trump is so hot on Venezuela, here might be some reasons for it. First, they are a cartel. This article actually alleges that it is not Morduro who even runs the country, that it is two siblings, Jorge and Delsi Rodriguez. He says they're the ones really running the show. I don't know the validity of that, but this guy's a former Venezuelan, right, so that's what he says. Trende Aragua a criminal gang started in a prison, works hand in hand with the regime. They have a role to play. See it's a lot of strong arm stuff, a lot of drug trafficking stuff, and they were brought here on purpose by Venezuela. And the allegations in this article are they do have influence Venezuela. I mean over they didn't specify US lawmakers. I only brought this up to remind you that it was almost bizarre how willing the Biden administration was to work with Venezuela on bringing Venezuelan airfingers quote refugees here to the United States of America. They really, really, really were all about those Venezuelan refugees. And I'm sure it's purely coincidental, but during the Biden administration, we started to get headlines about trend de Arragua operating in places like apartment complexes in Denver. If you're an online person, maybe you consume the news on social media, you've probably seen video of a trenda Ragua home invasion that took place in an apartment. Allegedly they beat somebody up. I think they pulled his fingernails. Out. Of course, the Democrat police said that it wasn't happening. The Democrat politician said it wasn't happening, but it was happening. I wanted to bring this up because I wanted to remind her to all of us just how subversive the modern day Democrat Party is. It's not an opposition party with kind of different views on how things should be run, in different views on taxes and spending. It is a party top to bottom, local, state, federal. It is a party that is out to subvert and destroy the United States of America. The nineteen sixties radical that was standing on the street corner with her death to America sign as she protested the Vietnam War, She's not on the street corner anymore. She teaches at universities. She has gotten herself elected to city council, to Congress, to the Senate. She has found her way into the halls of power in the White House. We do not have an opposite party. We have a subversive anti American party that works day and night to destroy the country they hate the most, the United States of America. Here's a great example. Let me introduce you to Delichia Porterfield. You don't know who that is, but she sits on the City Council of Nashville.
Speaker 5: Good evening, everyone. I want to start by acknowledging that this needing is being held on the unseated stolen land of the Cherokee, Shawnee and Yuchi people, and so remind you that no one is illegal on stolen land, built by stolen labor.
Speaker 2: This is the Democrat Party now. It's uncomfortable. It's uncomfortable accepting the reality that JFK is gone, that Bill Clinton is gone, that the days of having mild disagreements over policy or even heated disagreements over policy are gone. As much as we get angry with the GOP at times, I've been very open with you, at times I despise the GOP. We can never allow Democrats to take power again. And remember, we have a very, very important mid term coming up next year. How important is this midterm? White House Chief of Staff Susie Wiles sounds like she's basically ordered the President to get out there in campaigns.
Speaker 1: He's gonna have a fun next year, but we're going to put him on the campaign trail too. Typically, just a little bit of campaign speak if I may. Yeah, Typically, you in the midterms, it's not about who's sitting at the White House, it's you localize the election, you and you keep the federal officials out of it. We're actually going to turn that on its head good and put them on the ballot because so many of those low propensity voters are Trump voters. Yes they are, and we saw we could go tuesday. What happens when he's not on the ballot and not active. So I haven't quite broken it to him yet, but he's going to campaign like it's twenty twenty four. Again.
Speaker 2: I'm glad the White House is taking this seriously. Let's make sure at every level we are taking it seriously. What we're dealing with here. We cannot, under any circumstances allow Democrats to return to power because your father's Democrat Party is gone. What we have now are committed communists and they can never be allowed to have power. All right, what happens when communists take power? Let's go back in history, shall we. Let's find out about another nation that went through communists subversion, Rhodesia.