Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: We welcome back Midnight Fears to Father Malone's weekly round up. I'm Father Malone and joining me for a bit of the crack for a bang on the air. She's my wild Irish rose, Miss Ripley. G Ripley is an English name. It means an overgrown patch of land. But you are not English. Your name for a badass alien stomper, and your last name is Malone. You're Irish by default, even though we both know you're Chinese. And it is Saint Patrick's Day. If you're listening to this on the day of release. This is recorded basically live. It's been a tumultuous weekend of indecision and distraction, so this is coming together at the last possible moment. Let's TCB Mama, get in the jet taking care of business. That's in the Elvis Way, not the Bachmann Turner overdriveway. It was a Grand Funk railroad music confusion. We'll have more of that in a moment. Thank you to all who subscribe to this show. You can do that on any platform you're listening to. Hit the like or the subscribe or the follow button, and if you're feeling generous in both time and efforts a five star review, or if you've got some of those republic credits, I'll take those over at patreon dot com slash follow alone. Subscribers there get episodes early and commercial free, and access to shows you can only find they're done out of the way. Now let's get back to that musical confusion. I promise that this will be an Irish themed episode. Shut up. On average, I only go on about the Irish like half the time, maybe more. The point is shut up, y'all. Remember Meatloaf, Not that the delicious mom or Dad has reached the end of their recipe tether, but the famed singer, actor and in general badass human being. Of course you do the rocky horror picture show Whatever Happened is Saturday Night bat out of Hell with that cover that seemed like an escape from the pages of Heavy Metal Magazine, most likely because it was created by Richard Corbin, who we talked about over on Anthology's Attack when we discussed Heavy Metal movie self plugging. Okay, his most famous song from that period is Paradise by the Dashboard Light. That song was written of Meatloaf. Songs really were written by Jim Steinman, He's always been described as the king of theatrical rock. All of Meatloaf's catalog feel like their songs and performances in search of a cohesive whole, a stage musical perhaps, and of course that's exactly what they were meant to be. Steinman had been writing versions of his magnum Opus Broadway musical since he was at Amherst. Back then, it was called The Dream Engine, and then it was called Neverland for a while, and it was about Peter Pan before ending up as a quasi concept album and eventually eventually its own musical called Bat Out of Hell.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know why everything comes back to National Lampoon and Saturday Night Live, but National Lampoon had a successful improv show on Broadway. When it went to tour, several cast members dropped out because they had been hired to be on SNL. So Gilda Radner was replaced with a singer comedian actress named Ellen Foley. Belushi was replaced by Meatloaf, and of course Steinman was doing musical duties on the tour. While they were on that tour together, Steinmann and Meatloaf and Foley all worked out what would eventually be Bad out of Hell. When it came time to record Paradise by the Dashboard Light. It's Ellen Foley's voice in the duet, though everyone thinks it's Carla DeVito because she was in the promotional film that they showed on MTV seven thousand times because it was seven minutes long and it ate up a lot of airtime. Ellen Foley incidentally is the inspiration for the Clash's song Should I Stay or Should I Go? She sounds like trouble. I love her okay. That song, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, it's an ode to teen lust and rock and roll and sexual politics and regret so much regret. The Phil Rizudo play by play is ridiculous, by the way, obvious and dumb. I've made that point elsewhere, but it bears repeating. So that song is about a guy who wants to fuck a girl and she says yes, but only if they get married. So he says yes, and the song ends with both of them praying for the end of time so they can end their time with you. That was how the song ended. That was back in like nineteen seventy seven. Then in nineteen ninety three, Lo and Behold Meet Love comes roaring back onto the charts. Remember that trilogy of pre Bad Boys Michael Bay directed videos. The first single is I'd do anything for Love, but I won't do that parenthesis. It's a sequel to Paradise by the Dashboard Light, but the girl only pops up at the very end. Okay, the first song ended with them hating each other. They're remembering a teenage fling, so that song ends with them already at their wits end, and that's in nineteen seventy seven. This song forgets all about that. It's just him totally into the relationship. It's a Jim Steinman version of a hip hop tune, just endless bragging about the lengths he'd go for love, the tasks he'd accomplish for love, all these things he'd do, but not that he won't do that. What is that I'm asking you, listeners? This is hardly a burning question with the state of the world currently, but you know, if things do go sideways, I want the answer before we all turn into dust. This is how the song posits the question, like he's been asked to do some horrible thing that goes against the fundamental principally holds with regard to his partner. Not only has he seemingly been asked to do it, but the implication is she's doing the asking. If she didn't pop up at the end of the song, then it would just be a pulp fiction briefcase or a kiss me Deadly briefcase, just some sort of briefcase, some intellectual puzzle buried in a comeback anthem, or at least what passes for a meatloaf anthem. Instead, she pops up at the end of the song and tells him that it's inevitable that he's gonna cheat on her, and he says, no, I won't do that, So that's it. He would do anything for love, but he won't cheat for love. Has that ever been a scenario you have to fuck her or him to prove you love me? I mean, yeah, of course it's happened, But I just don't think bittersweet merchant Jim Steinman had that in mind thirty years. This question has been lurking in the recesses of my brain Steman even answered the question at one point, and I was even more confused. What do you think I'd like to know? Reach me at Father Malone seventy one at gmail dot com, or if you want to socialize at father Malone on the Insta and the Blue Sky and the threads. Hit me up on any of those avenues and you might show up on our newest segments.
Speaker 3: From around.
Speaker 2: Last week, I solicited some Xbox game opinions. You did not disappoint. I did receive one message warning me off these Star Wars Fallen Order games with Cameron Monahan as Calkestis. I was assured that it was too much mindless puzzle solving and frustrating physical bits like jumping and force bulling and shit, I'm a first person shooter kind of fella at heart. Remember Battlezone in the Arcade, that vector tank game. That one was my favorite first person shooter, so I could see in theory that those drawbacks might not exactly enhance a format I'm already not used to. But then I happened upon a cheap copy of that game, And let me tell you something, I have been playing this goddamn game non stop. I won't embarrass the listener who wrote in, so I'll just say his initials are HP. How wrong you were, sir. Shame on you. Don't you know that falling off a cliff face one hundred and fifty times is worth my time if I'm also able to force push a stormtrooper into a massive hydraulic ram. The game does need a fast travel so you can get back to your ship quicker. I don't know why we have to retrace our steps through a massive fucking board. Just they have a ship, what's the point of having it if they can't come to you and pick you up. Even if you were inside they could blast through the walls. Anyway, I am really enjoying this game, and I mentioned the star of that game, Cameron Monahan. Now I've seen the entire run of Shameless, which he was spectacular on, and I've seen him on a few other things here and there. But my introduction to him was near the end of the first season of Gotham. He played a circus performer named Jerome Velaska who murdered his mother, was found guilty by reason of insanity, and then carted off to Arkham. He's the joker. By the end of the episode, you know he's the joke thanks to Monahan's super fucking creepy performance. I don't know if there was a rights issue on that show, but it seemed like they couldn't use certain characters, or at least call them by their proper names, so instead we get Jerome popping up over the next few seasons in the various guises of the Joker that we had already gotten over the years up to and including the new fifty two stitched on face version. So we got a goofy Joker, a scary Joker, an unhinged, lunatic Joker, and Cameron Monahan pulls each of them off, and then we met Jeremiah, Jerome's brother, the quiet calculated Genius. He's dosed by Jerome with a skin whitening, madness inducing serum that gave us an incarnation of the Joker I had never seen and now it's my favorite portrayal ever. It's a fashion plate Joker, but one who never seems to speak above a whisper, so all of his insanity is delivered in a very measured and thoughtful way. Is fucking horrifying, which is a long winded way of saying it's super weird to have a photorealistic character in video games or not characters, but the actors having an avatar of Cameron Monaghan and puppeteering him around the Star Wars universe is surreal, and yes there is too much running and jumping at just the right angle for my liking. Video game developers, could you put in a gen X button in each of the games, you know, for when you've explored enough of the level. I don't need all the metals and the secrets and the unlocked skins and whatever the fuck. Sometimes I just want to get back on the ship and go to another planet. And yes, we are moving on. That was going to be the segue. We're moving into the future or into the present. It's St Patrick's Day, Happy Saint Patrick's Day, all or as I grew up knowing it amateur hour. I once saw the Pogues on the East Coast at a random date and here in Las Vegas on Saint Patrick's Day. The difference was quite noticeable. In the Boston gig, if you had a Celtics or a Bruins jersey on, chances are that was your standard uniform. Same for scaley Cap. I know kids who grew it in the womb along with their central nervous system, and the fucking Pogues were playing. It was like a three hour Saint Patrick's Day in the middle of I don't even remember what month it was. It had all the highs and terrible vomiting lows that the holiday entails. The Las Vegas show was hilarious, just a bunch of sunburned desert rats wearing their Guinness sweatshirts and Ireland soccer jerseys, making their annual appearance. Fresh from the closet. They stood around to nurishing their two dark beers and only coming alive when Shane McGowan started singing about Christmas and this was Saint Patrick's Day. I was expecting the crowd to tear the theater down, and they would have in Chicago or New York or Boston. It's no secret I'm Irish. I've covered a bunch of Irish movies here on the show. I'm Irish American. In point of fact, I'm probably more Scottish than anything, but those relatives are mainly back in Scotland, and the Irish ones were the ones I grew up around. So I'm totally at ease with the thought of a brick being called Irish confetti, or that we all eventually succumb to Irish amnesia. You forget everything but the grudge, and it has definitely given me an appreciation of the portrayal of the Irish on screen. Throughout the decades. There seem to be three categories really mystical, musical, and car bombs. That's what's on tap for the residents and descendants of the Emerald Isle. It's rare to find a film without any of those, rare to have them feel in any way authentic. The two choices tonight have the flavor fuck. One of them is a masterpiece. The other is state of grace.
Speaker 4: A time of innocence, a state of grace. Terry Noonan never thought he'd come back to the old neighborhood.
Speaker 3: To the best friend he ever had, to the first girl he ever loved, To a shadowy world of violence, intimidation and fear.
Speaker 5: Where brother threatens brother, where love is darkened by betrayal, where now he's forced to make a choice between betraying his friends.
Speaker 4: And betraying himself.
Speaker 3: You believe in angels or the saintshood.
Speaker 2: This is such a thing as a state of grace, but it's got nothing to new with reality. In nineteen ninety I was seventeen and in the full flush of my Irish Mania. I mentioned the Pogues. If they weren't on my tape neck, then it was the water Boys, or the chieftains or Van Morrison. I was reading Brendan Bayen and W. B. Yates and suffering through Ulysses, and then a new flick was coming out about the Irish mob in Hell's Kitchen. I'm not saying I was truant on the day that State of Grace was released, but I did manage to see it a couple of times before the final bell rang at my high school that fine Friday. Let me give you the cast list. Sean Penn, Gary Oldman, Robin Wright, Ed Harris, John c Riley, John Tturo Burgess, Meredith and Thomas g Waits. That's Thomas g Waits from The Thing and the Warriors, and he's just an extra basically of that killer list of actors. When this movie came out, Sean Penn was the only real name. It was a new Way the first film of any of the other actors, But who the fuck new Gary Oldman outside of Sidon Nancy fanatics like me. But knowing Oldman was going to be in it just made it all the more spectacular. And tantalizing, and it was directed by Phil Juano, who had already made one of my favorite high school movies, Three o'clock High. Juanu had caught the eye of Steven Spielberg with his usc short film Last Chance Dance. He hired Juana to do two episodes of Amazing Stories and then hired him to do Three o'clock High. While he can do action a plenty, Juana is definitely in the Spielberg camp of movie making. He wouldn't be my go to when making a gritty crime drama. I suspect his hiring had way more to do with the film he'd completed previous to State of Grace. That was U two's concert film Rattle and Hum. It's kind of easy to bag on YouTube now, Hell it was easy back then. Fucking relax, Bono, you are bugging us, and I think you meant to. But that movie was a pretty big deal at the time. Concert films weren't unheard by the late eighties, but they were rare. So he's got Spielberg cred and an Irish connection what the hell right? Which makes it sound like I'm blaming Juannu for the film's shortcomings. Which is not true. I think the movie is as good as it is in large part, in massive part thanks to his prowess behind the camera. He is incapable of true grime, but he made an amazingly evocative film in terms of locations and how he lit them. This was a fourteen million dollar budget and every dime is on screen. There is no subbing in Vancouver for New York. Here, this is fucking New York, and Juanu shoots everywhere, coming up with fresh locations while always reminding you where you are with some distant landmark. These actors didn't need any help from him, but he could have been a hindrance. Instead, he lets all of the characters breathe sometimes allowing entire scenes to play out nearly wordlessly. Everyone on screen has amazing chemistry, as you would expect from actors of their caliber, but some of that chemistry leaked off the celluloid and into the real world. It was during this film that Sean Penn and Robin Wright met. They would eventually marry and have kids and such and such. Also, at the start of production, Phil Juanna's girlfriend was Uma Thurman, and just after production, Uma Thurman married Gary oldman, Phil Juanna visual stylist, and Cupid. This is overall a pretty good movie. It's a low level pot boiler about a former neighborhood kid who went off and became a cop and has now returned to infiltrate the gang that's run by his childhood friends. The dialogue is all sharp and well delivered, but the script can't figure out what it wants to be Mean Streets or the Godfather, so we get a weird mashup of both low level figures engaging in mostly petty crimes, but framed as some kind of grand opera. It's very unusual and it doesn't work, but I don't care. It doesn't have a wise old irishman ah faith in Bagora, nor does it have some musical subplot, nor is anything on screen related to the Irish Republican Army or gun running. The problem with the movie really is that it's based on a real group of criminals in Hell's Kitchen that operated from the sixties till right around the time the movie came out. Everyone calls them the Irish Mob, but if you were on the East Coast, more likely than not you knew them as the Westies. That's Mickey Spillane's gang. I'm not kidding. During the seventies, the Javit Center was being built basically in Hell's Kitchen, so the Westies were fighting off the Genovese crime family who were trying to move in and get those sweet construction jobs, and they managed to basically keep them out. But then there was a power battle within the Westies and some of them threw in with the Gambino crime family. Others were hiring Genevese hitman against to kill their own people. It was a big fucking mess, and it's the stuff of great fucking cinema. Instead. State of Grace, which is longer than two hours, I'd like to note, tells the story of one Irish family, two brothers and a sister, Ed Harris, head of the crime family, his younger brother Gary Oldman, the hot head lieutenant, and his sister Robin Wright, who has been out of the family business for some time, and she's the former flame of Sean Penn, who has recently returned and is an undercover cop. So it's taking the real life, batshit crazy version of the Westies, which really resembles The Godfather and instead tries to give us mean streets. I mentioned the movie doesn't have a musical subplot. That doesn't mean the soundtrack isn't fucking awesome. Though it's got the Pogues and Janet O'Connor, Van Morrison, You Two, Lyle Lovett and Guns n' Roses and Rolling Stones. Those all appear on the radio or jukebox and just nice to hear them peppered throughout this world. The score, on the other hand, might be the actual culprit weighing the movie down. It's rare to say that the work of Ennio Morricone might be a film's downfall, but on my most recent rewatch it became all too clear they should have dumped the score immediately. I think this might have been a youth problem. State of Grace is Juannu's second narrative film. You get a list of possible composers and there's any O Morricone's name. Are you not going to hire the man who wrote The Good, the Bad and the Ugly? Well, if you're doing an Irish crime film set in the heart of the Hell's kitchen, No, you fucking well don't. And Marconi's score is at odds with everything, or rather just hitting the fucking nail on the head, underscoring how serious and depressing the scenario is. Plus it's mostly just recycled score from the mission. Marconi was notorious for recycling his own music. That's a problem. But at the top of the list of things to appreciate here is Burgess Meredith. He plays an old pensioner eating stewed tomatoes out of a can that Sean Penn is sent to shake down. He's all the vitality and heartbreak you could imagine from the man in a role that is ending his career. It is fucking stellar. But is this the most stellar Irish American crime film I can recommend? On the day when everyone's wearing green and getting kissed and let's face it, vomiting. No oh for that, we've got to go to missus. Ripley gen hit at HP cod ship kill be go, thank you HP. That is not a float, that's tip O'Neill, tip O'Neil.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Wait, before we get to your pick, young Ripley, we have to break. We got to take a break for a sponsor. That's right, Midnight Viewing has our first on air sponsor. He heard our Constantine episode and wanted to buy a little airtime. He's a good man. If you're in the Los Angeles area and have other worldly issues, go check out Bemons.
Speaker 6: We've all been there. Phantasms frustrating our felicitations, Demons disrupting our domestic delight.
Speaker 2: But what can you do?
Speaker 6: The power of Christ might compel them, But an enchanted object We'll have a long way to showing them whose boss of this plane of existence, and we can help. Come on down to beamons of cult objects in reliquary for all your magical necessities. Need to brush up on your incantations. We've got the Book of top the Grand Grimois, and the Necronomicon, available in paperback and kindle. How are you fixed for blood? We keep hydroblood, gorgan blood, and charon tap. Ladies fight the forces of frightened style with our plethora of pendons, pins and precious gems. We've got dragon teeth, tiaras, harmonia necklaces, and rings made of pure mermaid tears bellas. Those diabolical devils will think twice about battling you once they spy an other worldly weapon in your mits. We've got condas, brobrigetes, Arandites and Cobarasu Marus Act now in all purchases more than five hundred dollars come with a six demon bag. Free Bemon's are cult objects in reliquary, conveniently located in the new hip downtown Los Angeles. It's not just for hobos anymore, Bemons, because life is for the living and arrest Sho of Goka Hell.
Speaker 2: There are very few perfect films. The Coen Brothers have made a few of those few. I have and will always consider Racing Arizona as fine a cinematic achievement as anything by Jean Luca Edard easily diddo Barton Fink, how about Fargo, Oh Brother, where art thou Jesus Christ? One is enough you greedy bands? And there are others plural, not least of which is my favorite film by Joel and Ethan Cohen. Stop me if you've heard this one before. Two Jews from Minnesota write interact to the greatest Irish American gangster film of all time. This is Miller's crossing.
Speaker 4: From the makers of Blood Simple and Raising Arizona. A world where nothing is what it seems to be.
Speaker 3: Leo is he.
Speaker 4: Still the boss? The day I backed down from a fight. Casp is welcome to the rackets this town, of my place at the Tabor Casper? Can he muscle in?
Speaker 7: I'm sick.
Speaker 8: I'm taking a scrap from you, Leo and.
Speaker 4: Tom. Would he sell out a friend?
Speaker 9: You should be confront the Jenny Casper. That's what I've been trying to tell you.
Speaker 8: I can still trade body blows with any man in this town.
Speaker 4: Exceputa Verna. Is she Leo's girl?
Speaker 10: What is Celiah?
Speaker 4: I told him you were a Trump and he should dump him.
Speaker 3: I want everybody to be friends.
Speaker 4: You me, Leo, the name?
Speaker 3: Oh I am the day?
Speaker 4: Has he got it figured?
Speaker 3: You dumping Leo for the guy who put a bullet in your brother? Bernie?
Speaker 4: Will he turned the tables?
Speaker 3: Don't smart me. I want to watch you squirm.
Speaker 7: I want to see you sweat a little.
Speaker 3: Oh you gotta do to show you a friend? This give me Bernie burns.
Speaker 7: Tommy, you can't do this.
Speaker 3: You don't dump guys. It's not right, Tom, I get.
Speaker 1: Two was a face worse odds, never without reason.
Speaker 10: That's what you said. You didn't care about Leo.
Speaker 9: I said with throw It's not the same thing.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about friendship, I'm talking about character. I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Albert Finney, Gabriel Byrne, Marcia Gayhearten, John Torturo.
Speaker 3: I get die that about. I get.
Speaker 9: It's still alive, extreme.
Speaker 10: All over time at.
Speaker 4: No one is what they seem to be, opus down, black is white at Miller's Crossing.
Speaker 2: That score is by the mighty Carter Burwell. He's done all of their films, each won its own oddball and inimitable style. But like this film, this is my favorite of his work. I will note that the score incorporates the melody from an eighteenth century piece of music called the Lament for Limerick, a fact that broke my heart when I learned it years after listening to the soundtrack on repeat. That an American composer had so effortlessly captured the spirit of traditional Irish music within a big, grand orchestral score just warmed my lapsed Catholic heart. So I'm not sure why it bothered me to find out that he incorporated a bit of another piece. Maybe it was because I had to dig to find out that information. I mean, I didn't have any problem with the fact that the entire movie is basically influenced by Dashal Hammett's The Glass Key. That novel had a labyrinthine plot of double crosses and murders, and features a recurrent plot device of a hat. Hats would become a central image in Miller's Crossing, Starting with a credit sequence of a forest clearing, A hat lands in the frame long enough for the title to appear, before being buffeted away and disappearing into the wooded distance. The hat belongs to Tom Reagan played by Gabriel Byrne. He'll spend the entire movie losing and finding the hat. Tom sums up the hat business when describing a dream he had to fe fetal Verna. The dream is the credit sequence. By the way, what are you chewing over?
Speaker 9: Dream? I had once I was walking in the woods. I don't know why. Wincome omen blew me.
Speaker 10: Hat off, and you chased it right, You ran and around, finally caught up to it, and you picked it up. But it wasn't a hat anymore, and it changed into something else, something wonderful.
Speaker 9: Nah, it stayed ahead, and no, I didn't chase it.
Speaker 3: Nothing more foolish than a man chasing his hat.
Speaker 2: So that hat might be control or agency. Hell, it might represent luck in any event. Some things you just can't force, and Tom is the bo of that as his boss Leo, played absolutely magnificently by Albert Finney. I know he's had a long and storied career, but this is my favorite performance of his just all power and all vulnerability simultaneously. His boss Leo starts his crime syndicate down a path that will only lead to war and eventual destruction. That path begins in the opening scene with a speech by Johnny Casper played by the late fucking great John Polito. He hit on me once at a party. I was very flattered. Now this is how you emulate the godfather, old school gangsters sitting in leather chairs in back rooms with their goons hovering close by. Casper is the head of the up and coming Italian crime family, and he's looking to kill the bookie who's been losing him money by telling everyone about the upcoming boxing matches that he's had. Fixed problem is that that bookie, Bernie, is the brother of Verna, played with somehow simultaneous iciness and fire by Marsa gay Harden, and she is seeing Albert Finney's Leo. I love a film that tells you everything you need to know in it's opening scene, and I think the Coens do that better than anyone. Casper knows it's Bernie that's been betraying him because Bernie lacks ethics.
Speaker 8: It's getting's old businessman. Can't expect no return from a fixed fight. Now, if you can't trust a fix, what can you trust for a good return?
Speaker 7: You gotta go betting on cheeses.
Speaker 8: And then you're back with anarchy, right back in a jungle.
Speaker 4: That's why ethics is important.
Speaker 8: What separates us from the animals. Beiece a burden, BEI of prey ethics, whereas Bernie Burnbaum is a horse of a different color, ethics wise as in he ain't got anything.
Speaker 2: We'll spend the next less than two hours. I'd like to point out that this motherfucking masterpiece is a half hour shorter than State of Grace and costs two million less, and it's a period piece set in nineteen twenty nine New York or Chicago. They never really specify anyway. We'll spend the next two hours watching which if any of those characters have ethics, and just how important ethics are in this world. The script here is so incredibly tight and economical and rewards repeat viewings. These boys trust you'll get the gist on your first viewing, which is sometimes true. I know a few of their films I've walked away underwhelmed and only appreciated later. But this is a crackling good gangster film. And then you realize just how intricately plotted it is only after the fact, with characters basically telling you outright what they're secretly up to, and through some of the most stylized dialogue imaginable blending plenty of pulled from the pages of pulp periodicals to some invented slang that just hangs seamlessly beside each other. One of those invented phrases is no surprise, the high hat. I'm sick of you guys giving me the high hat. Next time you hear Tarantino is the king of dialogue, try a sampler of Miller's Crossing and Fargo, then tell me who the fucking masters are. As filmmakers, the Cohens sometimes get lumped into the Kubrick zone of cold technicians, irreverent to the point of absurdity when it comes to their characters, which is total bullshit. Every one of their films has a beating heart at its center. It's just that their emotions aren't freighted with any hint of sentimentality, nor do they shy away from showing the more unseemly parts of their character. Tom Reagan is kind of a dick. Everyone in this film is. But if that's all you see of them, I don't know how you function in this world. Like all of their films, Miller's Crossing has zero perfunctory characters. You get a sense that everyone has a rich life, even the grinning psychopath that Sam Raimi plays for one scene. Maybe you saw this back in the day, maybe you've never seen it. It's the one movie of theirs I never hear mentioned, and I can't figure out why. I guess if you make half a dozen perfect films, people start to get blaise. That's gonna do it, You fucking changelings, you fucking Banshees. Enjoy your Saint Patrick's Day. I hope it's so good you can remember none of it tomorrow. So then listen to this again. Give me those downloads you can't remember it remember anyway. For Rippley Gene, I'm found them alone. We're gonna leave you with the audio equivalent of a shot in the lagger, a quote and a song, very irish, See you all next week. Stay strong, everybody.
Speaker 1: Sorry, check us out? What the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: It's so.
Speaker 2: It's Frankie's idea.
Speaker 9: You got your favorite gun, right, you got so sick and tired of tossing away a perfectly good piece after every job.
Speaker 6: And you take your hands.
Speaker 5: And you take your gun, but you put the prints on the gun, you stash it.
Speaker 6: I just find a gun.
Speaker 3: They're looking for that, man, this.
Speaker 7: Is somebody's hands. What are you touching for? Made slim, no funny, scared all right, hands out of.
Speaker 9: That, said a way to pinks of creating away sleeps.
Speaker 3: That that isn't the wind in.
Speaker 7: The world every night, the gender in the on.
Speaker 9: The way downs.
Speaker 7: Many were sering the tone.
Speaker 2: It's a funny atma, the slimmering and strange and love of.
Speaker 3: The fest a wind.
Speaker 7: And I said the very sam jets tasy like classic, just like you me yes,