Speaker 1: Can you dig as.
Speaker 2: You digs?
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, pos, lurkers, regulars, g m O people, organic people, room in battles.
Speaker 2: Why two?
Speaker 1: What all right?
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the boiler room. We are live streaming tonight out of alternate current radio studios here in Central Texas. Out to you out there at YouTube, Rumble, and x dot COM's, respectively. Than thanks for joining us for this live broadcast. It is lovely to see some of our friends in the various chat rooms already piling in there. We got Brent, we got Joey, we got Denver, we got Eileen, we got Silvertail, we got Chloe AKA. I think I may have already said you hello. Great to see you. Yeah, good to see everybody out there in the chat rooms. Thanks for joining us for this live broadcast. It is June the nineteenth. That mean it's juneteenth or I don't know. I'm still confused about that one myself, but anyways, twenty twenty five. Here we are. We find ourselves, you know, peaceful, mostly peaceful. You can see the mostly peaceful background behind me and the mostly peaceful warriors for international global peace there behind me. No, no, actually they are engulfed in flames, and we've got potential mushroom clouds. You can see those behind me as well. So that's where we find ourselves this week. Isn't that interesting? Who to thunk it? But here we are. Let's go ahead and say hi to some of my friends and my colleagues here in the Social Rejects Club. Let's welcome mystical Pharaoh to the boiler room. Mystical Pharaoh, what's up? Man? Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 4: Hey man, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm good man, It's great to be here with you. The Doom Scroll, the Infinite Doom Scroll, is something I'm just peeking in at like several times a day at this point. I mean I could literally be on it all day long. With the rate at which insane headlines and video clips are falling out of it.
Speaker 4: Man, it's almost part of the having Trump prealit TV show?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Does he want to keep you on the edge? Been attached to your phone? Like see what his next crazy move is.
Speaker 2: Remember the good old days when when we were just waiting for the next episode of The Apprentice to come out, and that was like, you know, a week away and you had six days to not think about Donald Trump, and now it's just like, you know, every ten seconds, every ten minutes at most.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's really interesting. Yeah, and androiotic is getting really crazy by the day, so Elsie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah. The amount of persons invested in identity politics that were, you know, are sort of recently invested in identity politics seems to have climbed to a new threshold. It's really interesting. You know. Tonight's sport and I were out in town and we were sitting near a table of like, I don't know, probably a very normy table, I'll put it that way. You know, these guys just finished golfing probably, and they were talking about their perspective as Texans after watching Tucker Carlson talk to Ted Cruz, which came out this morning. Uh, and none of them, not a single one of them, was like, yeah, I'm with Ted Cruz. They were all just like, and this is a guy. I would I would wager after listening to these eavesdropping on these guys and listening to them talk, I would wager every single one of them voted for him. And I can't blame them, you know, because what's your alternative like Beato or something like that. He'll you're a ridiculouy or fifteen, you know what I mean. It's just like everybody had to vote for this guy, and now people are like, oh my god, like that was ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's I don't to tell you, man, it's interesting time for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that much we can say, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can say some of that when we get into the show. But yeah, gonna have a lot to talk about today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, definitely. All right, Well, it's great to have you here with us tonight. That's mystical Pharaoh everybody, and we're gonna welcome the ruckus among us right now, ruckus? What's up? Man? Welcome to the boiler room. How you doing?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Mystical Pharaoh is threatening me with a good time, and Trump is shortening threatening me with World War three, which means that the good time isn't gonna last very long, especially if we have a lot to talk about. So here I am eating up all the precious seconds by rambling on. Thanks for having me. Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great to have you with us tonight, man, Yeah, who's good time? Are we gonna have. What kind of good time is this gonna be? My goodness, is this like John McCain's vision of a good time or you know most Americans vision of a good time.
Speaker 5: I don't think Lindsey Graham's vision of a good time that could get sloppy and messy and dangerous, Yeah, slippery when with Flora.
Speaker 4: Isn't it funny how Ted Cruise was trying to use John McCain and Lindsey Graham saying, like to to just to put that two types of people, the extreme like neo cons right, and then you have the is isolationist, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're building a dialectic there. I noticed that.
Speaker 4: Actually for Trump to be in office, you don't go start wars, right. And then there's you know the people that think that both of them are wrong, right, And and actually that's the definition of the American first, which is, you know, if we have to create a war to just defend the American interest to create a war.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm hmmm. Right. So like now, if you oppose this in a soft way, you're an isolationist according to the the you know, Ted Cruz and and that ilk and if you down right criticize the government, uh, the political Zionist government of Israel UH and the and their control over the American UH political machinery. Then you're anti Semitic, right, Like, there's nowhere in between that they've they're doing that thing which they do quite often, where they leave us like an ideological dialectic, UH, and you have to fall in one or the other, or if you're a fringe on one or the other, then you kind of just don't matter.
Speaker 4: I think it's all about just rebranding right now. It's it's it's it's like for you know, we kicked off the Democrats because they played identity politics. Now we're playing identity.
Speaker 2: Politics with their tactics even worse.
Speaker 4: Exactly right, everybody now is an anti semit right that criticizes Israel. You cannot even ask that, like why you're supporting them? Right? And then we're rebranding the finishing of war. Right, what is the definition of America first? And even Trump himself is rebranding this right now. So America first is what I think is it is. It's not what you voted me for, it is what I think it is, right, which is what I'm gonna make to tomorrow to.
Speaker 2: Be so so let me get this straight. So he's saying we voted him in because we will accept whatever he thinks America First is rather than whatever his base thinks America First is. Do I have that right?
Speaker 4: Well, he's saying that he invented America First.
Speaker 2: Oh so actually so he can change.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he actually traded mark America First.
Speaker 2: So it's a branding thing that is.
Speaker 4: Exactly So now he's the only one that truly knows what America First is. And if you don't agree with him, then you're not in America First.
Speaker 2: And you get shadow band on X.
Speaker 4: Well he got chanted you you basically be called names and just thrown the side.
Speaker 2: Okay, you get shadow band and or brigaded by bots and sickophants.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Should one person, let alone that one person being Donald Joseph Trump. Is it Joseph Donald J. Trump? Should they be in control of what it means to be America First? That that makes no thing sense. I guess I could understand him trying to make trademark the Maga thing because he puts it all over as merchandise, you know, but we know hasher because you know, a friend and colleague of ours from tn T Maga has been around since before Trump entered politics seriously, at least running her president is concerned. So yeah, so make America great again. He probably stole that from other people, he thinks, Oh yeah, oh yeah, the MAGA Institute, Timothy Shea. When they started doing that and using that term, it was way before you ever heard Trump use it, or it was in the mainstream or any other politician that I'm aware. Yeah, it was like their own him and his partner. I forgot her name already, but they would like separate like advice. They would put the potential candidates for political offices through a rigorous set of stringent like qualifications in order to be qualified as somebody who's going to sincerely be MAGA and make America great again. So I don't know, perhaps that system was flawed if Trump passed with flying colors, But as we now know, he can just change the definition of those qualifications, which means he is now disqualified. Just ask Marjorie Taylor Green, who has definitely got like a high score up there for the mega stuff. She's like the Queen Maga, and she is now splitting with Trump. We got Trump calling Tucker Carlson a kook, So We're just what is he doing. He's not helping he's not helping gain voters for the next time he wants to be president. I'll wait, never mind. I guess he doesn't really care about that, does he.
Speaker 2: Well, this is exactly what we've been talking about for weeks now. We're seeing policy behavior and social media behavior that go out and clearly have the effect of fracturing and polarizing the the you know, the magabase if such a thing exists at this point, and maybe it doesn't, you know, it might. At this point, it's not looking good and it's like, you know, this this administration could have these policy differences or influences or whatever. You know, However, we want to classify what's going on and not make it such a public blow up, right like not have Ted Cruz going on Tucker Carlson, and you know, like there's a lot of things that could be avoided that we're still seeing right now. What's up, bays, Welcome to the boiler room, man.
Speaker 1: Yo, what's up? God? Let drop in? Shouts out to the gang out there. Yeah, thanks man, Yeah, greatly happening with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we just busted right into it tonight, man, since you just got here, maybe some of the viewers just tuned in as well. Thanks for joining us. And we're here in the Boy of the Room, broadcasting live from Alternate Current Radio on ex YouTube and Rumble tonight. And we're here because of the doom Scroll. We're here because the doom Scroll compels us. The power of the doom Scroll compels you to get on the microphone and see if we can't make some sense or at least learn how to defend ourselves a little bit from disgusting dialectics that are being presented to us on a silver platter with not enough nuance in there and no room for the public to have any sort of say outside of power politics. So that's what we're hoping to accomplish tonight, at least to whatever extent that we can, and based it's wonderful to have you here with us. So we're kind of uh we we even we even leaf frog the icebreaker tonight. We're just gonna get right into it, sports says hid everybody by the way, and she'll be back with us soon. But we just wanted to jump right in tonight because we want to make the best use of the time that we have So one thing that's come up already since we kicked off based is this whole strange conversation between Tucker Carlson and Teddy Cruz. Did you happen to catch any of those clips, because if not, I have some.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah I did, And in fact I just recorded podcast on john Here's his channel, Heavy Things Lightly. John he with Tucker Carlson about when Tucker Carlson was attacked by demons It is bad a few months ago. That's part of Johnny Here's this movie. And he was giving me some the terms inside baseball. I guess that's what everybody says now inside baseball on some of some of the things that happened in the interview. And also we were talking about ted Cruz and that interview, and yeah, it is crazy, it's insane. It's been. It's all of us, you know, are old enough. A lot of people who who watch our various things are have not been around as long, I guess, and are not old enough to remember the rhetoric around the Big Nine event, and you know, everything really a repeat cycles since then. But to me, I'll just say that it's been astounding. To me, it's been astounding. The rhetoric, the the the narrative that's pushed, because in a lot of ways, I think it is worse than it was after Big Nine as far as just the all encompassing propaganda that's gone on around this stuff. And I'm glad that Tucker sort of brought Ted Cruz put his feet to the fire and asked him some of the questions that he did. But it's pretty, it's pretty, it's pretty wild, pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it was the first thing I saw when I got up this morning was all the clips from that, and it was just like, oh my goodness, Yes, great meme there. What is the population of the Death Star? Tucker Carlson to Luke Skywalker. You gotta love.
Speaker 4: Say he was attacked in bed? Maybe that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was in Tucker Carlson talked about how he had a demonic attack in his bedroom. I'm sure you guys a lot of people have seen this. It was a few months ago.
Speaker 5: Pretty quite well. Actually, I have the when he tells the story, and I've listened to it a few times, I'm like, dude, I know exactly how that dude got scratched up. It's his damn dogs, because he was saying he was sleeping with his dogs and all this stuff. And I guarantee because some dogs when they're dreaming and they're kicking and they're sleeping, his dogs scratched him and he thought a demon attacked him in his sleep. The guys he is a kook.
Speaker 1: Well it might be the case. Uh you know, I I tend to I tend to believe the gist of what he's saying about that. And of course what he did start off the story by talking about he was in a bed with three dogs. So that doesn't doesn't help. But but I will say that I I do I do believe him. I do believe him when he talks about that. Uh you know, I've experienced. I won't get into it, but there's something something something in that realm uh, not with five dogs in the bed, but uh, I think that it speaks to certainly, what if anything's true, we are in a state of spiritual warfare, and I think that that's that is highly apparent, especially of where we are now. But but yeah, it was a big It was a big clip. It was a big clip for a few months ago.
Speaker 5: M Yeah, commuted here.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was I'll put it on the show page for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. But yeah, so we got all kinds of clips from that. What else is going on? I mean, essentially they're they're having a discussion about, you know, potential American involvement in the current Israel Iran war that's going on. I'm still having a hard time accepting that and saying it that way, you know what I mean, Like there's part of me that still wants to be like, this can stop, you know, maybe it'll just go away, but it is not going away. It is officially a war, and Senator Cruz he is there were a couple of things that were said in there that was just like wait, what like hold on, wait, can you you know? And I will say Tucker did a decent job of like interrupting him when he was trying to spit you know, crazy rhymes, So that was good and it ended up getting a little contentious in certain spots. But I don't know. And then of course, the like super black Pill segment of the internet is saying it's all staged, it's all theater, and you know, I'll leave room for that, but I'm not going to jump to that conclusion at this point.
Speaker 5: They're both high level freemasons, they go to the same lodge together.
Speaker 2: They both wear the red bracelet, and they're both uh, you know, well, Ted.
Speaker 5: Cruz has got the ring, He's definitely got the ring.
Speaker 2: And Tucker's dad worked for the CIA, you know, so we have to of course jump to the bottom of the barrel conclusion.
Speaker 5: These these two things have both been proven beyond a shadow of a debt. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: By the way, Ted Ted Cruz has been acting quite childish with all of it, with the meming and the everything and the social media. He pulled up an old, an old comment or an article from The Atlantic with Tucker Carlson saying I ran absolutely must be destroyed from like twenty twelve or some shit or twenty two.
Speaker 1: But Tucker has talked about the mistakes that he made and about how he was pro pro Big nine invasion at the time, and how a lot of these things, you know, have changed. I think that Ted Cruz is some sort of shameless Jaba character. He's like, he's like, it's unbelievable in this interview and the only the only funny thing that I've ever seen Ted Cruz do, and this was funny was when he posted Happy Halloween with the Zodiac cipher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that?
Speaker 1: Do you remember that? That was actually that was actually funny. Yeah, yeah, nice, nice, try though, trying to keep up with the memes on this one. He must have some pretty good U zoomers working for him doing his prs, because I mean the interview itself is just you know.
Speaker 2: Right for anyone who doesn't know why that might be funny, it's because of the Dallas Goldbugs style trend of saying, you know, someone is someone else. So of course Alex Jones is uh, you know, the comedian that passed away a long time ago, and and Ted Cruz is the Zodiac and he has seen you know, and they're like me. It's like half the three quarter of the way funny meme warfare stuff basically, but he does look he does have a similar look to him. But of course, you know, so anyway he caught onto that.
Speaker 5: It's kind of funny how Hillary Clinton and whom I have not come out and done something about. Nevermind, I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To go there.
Speaker 2: Don't get frazzley on us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Wilson.
Speaker 2: The volleyball, get us frazzled over here man. Yeah, yeah, Bill Hicks, Thanks Brent. I don't know why I blanked on his name. Yeah. So where do we begin, guys. I mean, we kind of set the stage here for what we're dealing with this week. Of course, there's a lot of pollunteer information going on. I've mentioned that the last several shows here since it started exploding on the internet. And give a big shout out out to Maddie over at the Digital Minefield YouTube channel. Head on over there and subscribed to that one please. We had a great We had an extensive, very extensive talk on Pallenteer on Tuesday night here on YouTube on the Digital Minefield channel. Myself, Daniel and Maddie had a really interesting conversation and we played a lot, a lot of clips of Alec Karp, the CEO of Pallenteer. Mystical Pharaoh, brought a clip tonight also, so we can get into that if you guys want to have all those clips at hand, pretty much, But yeah.
Speaker 1: Why not.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's really one of the the biggest thaying that that Trump administration is doing right that I think one day we're gonna wake up on like, oh shit, right, he's in stolen Plenteer everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we.
Speaker 4: Know they put vents in there right then. They had their hand throughout that administration, and I think I think it's worth talking.
Speaker 1: About they were they were.
Speaker 2: You know, another thing that's happened since we were here last that we could talk about is the military parade, the Army Birthday parade that was sponsored, brought to you Byaleer.
Speaker 5: It brought to you a talent heer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was that was pathetic.
Speaker 5: And checked us out. Another one of the big sponsors of that, by the way, this flew under the radar was coin Base, right, Yes, true story. Yeah, I got a list by speaking of Palenter by the way, in case you don't know, because I was just looking into this today and I was like, holy shit, and I posted it on my ex. But Palenteer is up four hundred and forty four percent. It's stock in a year four that's five times its original amount a year ago. Yeah, that's almost unheard of in that amount of time in stocks. That's usually this shit you see happen in a week on crypto. If it's a mean coin that says poop on Trump's head or something, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yea, yes, Jason was there, great show, Hesher, Maddie Daniel. Yeah, thanks Jason, it was great having you and everybody else there for that show. That was That was a big one on that channel. I looked at it with less than twenty four hours later it had almost three thousand views. I was like, holy crap, Yeah, that's crazy. That did really well. So that was really fun. We'll definitely do that again. And I'll link that on the show notes at Alternate Current Radio dot com, which is where you can go and.
Speaker 5: Quick Hesher put talents here in the title of this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really, no kidding, I need to edit the buzz.
Speaker 5: I think that's the SEO.
Speaker 2: Word, right.
Speaker 5: Volunteer exposed, Help folks, help us write some clickbaity titles. We know you know them when you see them, So tell us what we should make and get everybody's eyeballs on us.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, right, all right, So well, let's let's go around. Let's just go around the room real quick about this whole uh Israel, Iran? Where does the United States stand? Thing? Before we get into any pollunteer stuff, I will just say, and I think I said this on Sunday Wire this last Sunday but this is a huge open goal opportunity for the Trump administration and for Trump himself to say, you know what, you guys, deal with it. We're out of here. We're not cutting any more three trillion dollar checks, we're not getting you know, all that is over. Now You're you're looking to start wars of aggression. I'm the president of peace, you know what I mean. It's so simple, just like the Maya culpa on the jabs and the warp speed and all that is so simple. You could actually save untold numbers of lives by just saying, hey, don't take that stuff. And you could save untold numbers of lives of just saying, hey, we're not sending anything more over there. You guys have gone completely off your rocker. So that's where I'm at with it. And until something like that happens. And yes, I know might be pie in the sky, but it's still my sky and my pie. So that's that's where I'm at. I don't know what else to say at this point other than you know, we can dive into some of the clips and talk about some of the the ideology associated with those on Capitol Hill that want to see this happen. But that's all I really have to say about it at this point. You know, short of the decade of other broadcasting I've done on this topic, what do you think based.
Speaker 1: I think that I just again, I'm astounded by how quickly things moved with us, and by the turnaround number one, the turnaround by the army of you know, trump bots or whatever. Also that turned around, and just are promoting the Big nine style narrative with this whole thing. You know, it's a it's amazing. First of all, the oh, nuke is gonna get a nuke, Iran is gonna get a nuke by next week if we don't do this narrative that's been happening since like nineteen ninety two. I saw Corbett reposted his a new video. And also, you know has has covered this extensively. Everybody that we know has covered this sort of stuff. And it's the exact it's the exact same thing as WMD in Iraq. It's the exact same thing, and and I I just it's it's pretty second thing. I'll say that. You know, before you know, the the uh, the Israel Palestine thing was was bad enough. But I've got a bunch of students and ex students who are Palestinian, are born in Palestine. They're they're Palestinian, their Palestinian American. They go back there every summer, and I, you know, I've really been worried about him. They live in the West Bend. They have to go through Jordan to get there, and uh, they I heard a couple of stories, you know, before we got out for the term about last time that they were trying to get in and they were slapped by guards going in. Some of them were denied you can't go you can't go in, and then all this pops off, and so it's pretty disconcerting, uh on that front. But I will say that I'm sure, I'm sure, and I pray that they'll be fine. But uh, I just I'm just really astounded by this. I've been going through a list of books and films that have related to this situation and are either revelatory or it's just the same, the same cycle of events that combined with the immigration riots and everything happening here. I think that I feel vindicated in terms of my skepticism of Trump personally, especially with this this last this most recent election, and I think it's people sort of short circuit when they come to terms with how things never change and how, you know, the swamp wins. But I've been increasingly kind of blackpilled about events over the last two weeks and the way that the pro Israeli narrative is sort of really permeated every single aspect of everything, TV, radio, internet conversation, and I just sort of came to the conclusion again with with myself that nothing is really going to change here unless except for one thing, and that's sort of cataclysmic war, and that's not something I want to happen. We don't we obviously don't want to happen. But that's the only thing that's going to change things in this country in a major way in terms of the way the economy works, inflation, social issues, the war stuff, foreign policy. It just it just keeps. There's nothing. There's no one we know, and we've all you know, you guys have always talked about this, and then I've been here a couple of years talking about this that, and everyone we know does that. No one's coming to save you. You know, it's going to be the same thing, it's the same person. It's going to be the person that you thought was going to you know, be the president of peace ends up being a you know, a belligerent victim. It's all belligerent victimhood and it sort of just continues on.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, another leftist tactic, belligerent victimhood, you know, another thing, and that's I hate to say it, but that's just something that is to be expected when we have the the the administration tiktoking from right to left the way that it is and doing all their policy and opinion on social media in everyone's faces, you know, almost as though it's designed to fracture parties, to fracture families, to fracture friendships, to hyper politicize everybody over everything, be it, you know whatever, human nature, politics, health, food, trade, international relations, all of it. There's there's nothing left that has not been dipped in toxic ooze. I can't really think of much that hasn't been politicized in the in the identity politic toxic avenger vat at this point.
Speaker 1: Not to mention, I'll just also say this, not to mention the tone of of op ads on the whole event, on the you know, on the Israeli attacks, The sentiment involved this sort of hero making sentiment where everything is just dipped in sentimental hogwash. It's like and then and then, like you hear this if you ever tune into like boomer Am radio, like when you're on your launch hour at work out there, it's like you tune in and it's like, it's like and then the brave military Industrial complex contractors decided they would risk their lives to send the missiles to help our closest ally, And it's everything is dipped in this sort of narrative, like as if you're writing, you know, you're the hero in your own story, and you're writing the story at the time, and it permeates every single aspect, and it's amazing. It's amazing how people can buy this. One of the other things is that when you talk to people in real life and you are skeptical of your own government or your own president, no matter who it is, when you bring up the other country and the person, their immediate response is, well, of course, of course we support, of course there are closest ally. Of course they're chosen to all this stuff, and that's that's fine, that's their prerogative. But then you say something like, well, yeah, but you never even questioned it. I mean, this isn't even your own president, and you never even question. You never even thought to question. You think that they're totally infallible, and they're like, well, of course, but how could a person, how could you have that sort of idea about it? I mean, it's amazing. It's it's like people have completely short circuited and we thought it was bad after Kurunka five years ago, and this is I think this is part of it. That's just the kind of like mangoloidal levels of of you know, stupidity, your smooth brain walking around about anything. And it's you know, of course people watching like are like, yeah, of course it's like that. But it really is astounding once you sort of when you when you kind of come to terms with the way that people think like that, it's I think it's.
Speaker 2: H dude, no, it blows my mind too, Like, especially since after Kurunka, it was like you saw, like once the midterm elections happened in twenty twenty, there was a flip in mainstream media and all of a sudden, lab Leaku theory became popularized in mainstream media, and what had the veneer of you know, dissident sort of analysis and talk up until that point became mainstream talk and analysis. And it's the same thing with this topic now. You know, it's like you were shadow band, you were a pariah for talking about it ahead of time. But then once it becomes politicized, it's, you know, boom income all the conservatives and the thing that blows me away. It's like when that happened between twenty twenty two and twenty twenty four, or between twenty twenty two and October seven, put it that way. Of twenty twenty three, it was like, all of a sudden, all the mainstream conservatives were very concerned about deep state. You know, they got a nice dose of what the deep state actually meant because conspiracy theorists, if you will, pardon the derogatory term, and mainstream conservatives were walking side by side for almost two straight years there and learning from each other, you know, and a lot of people that were independent and conspiracy oriented started getting more interested in politics, and a lot of people that were mainstream conservatives started getting more interested in more esoteric political information. You know, they're interested in what is the deep state? Who is the deep state? They're interested in You know, why if you people been talking about Illuminati all this time, what are all these secret societies? What's going on with Epstein? You know, it's just like rabbit hole after rabbit hole, and the the doom scroll is promoting that as mainstream content all of a sudden instead of fringe content.
Speaker 1: Is this why Dan Bongino and and peg cash at PayPal or like sweating sweating talking about in the existence of any you know, tapes or you know, we got to hold onto the tapes or this is the official narrative of this thing that we probably still can't mention. Is that why that happened as a lead up to this is an immediate lead up to this invasion. It's like, yeah, oh no, this the thing that we said didn't happen, actually absolutely did happen. As I sit here in my at leisure sweating my ass off because we're about to do this thing and everybody who's involved is compromised, so we're going to push this thing.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, it's crazy. That's a bazillion dollar question right there. Yeah, that is the question. One of the questions.
Speaker 1: I saw a clip of Ron Paul talking from twenty twelve. The thing that we forget. You know, it's just good to be reminded of that. Ron Paul's talking in the debates in twenty twelve, you know, talking about I want no more war, I want to I want all this stuff to end. We want our people to come home. We want to not be involved in the things over there. They have their thing in the Middle East, and we want our people to be not involved. We got to take care of this country first. And he's booed, he's bowed, he's just he's just incredibly booed throughout this thing. And it's just it's just a good reminder of the fact that, you know, anybody with any sense talking about anything is just completely shot down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, totally man, mystical Pharaoh. Uh. You saw some of these clips with Ted Cruz, and you know, that's just one conversation, you know, one conversation out of many, many threads out there, many video conversations out there. But I think that the sort of that that converse, the content of that conversation really illustrates the the current dialectic that you know, we're supposed to gravitate towards one side or the other on but what what do you think of that man, and and and what do you think of Ted Cruise his performance? I can tell you that Texans here, just from one day being out and about around them, were pretty embarrassed by Ted Cruz.
Speaker 4: Well, the funny thing is Ted Cruise supposed to be one of the high IQ andike you know lawyer. So I'm wondering what is the rest of that congress looked like in the Senate. So it's really interesting. But I mean I wasn't really surprised, because I think I knew all of his views before. What I was more surprised was how he was actually almost like sort of to fight all the prototypes. So sorry, all the stereotypes that we know, right. So Number one, he once he started questioning the Israel, you know about Israel and Apak. The first thing he did like why do you hit Jews? And he called them anti Semite because you were talking about Jews, and I was like, I I didn't talk about juice, I'll talking about Israel an apex right. The second thing is how he was so casual about that whole spying that they do, right, and how like you know, friendly nations by in each other and we're okay, we're we're we're really like shading out of intelligence. I think the way he tried to sell it is it is so important for us to be friends with Israel because basically move Sad do our dirty work and they do a lot of give us all of information that we need, right, which which is something actually I think people get this almost backward thinking. I do believe that actually Israel doesn't. It's it's all right around we we Britain put Israel in the Middle East for a reason, right, and and I think us latched on Israel and and and and the ties between the Mossad, the c I A and m I sixter it's pretty strong, right. So I think really Israel and Mosad is more of like the bully that they put to do their dirty work, right and to do things that they don't want necessarily to do upfront. And that's why we see the support that that we give to them. That that so I don't think actually the art in control, but it's the same people that control the same intelligence agency, right is have the uh God, what's at least to ensure the basically that that the that that that this that that the colaborateation with Israel and and and the support continues, right, So so that was interesting.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The other piece that was also interesting is how he tried to dance around this whole APAC thing, right. And I think it was very clear when when actually took her put it and and you know, and he said like, oh, so APAK is what is APAC? And he tried to say, well, it's a group of people that lobby for increased relations between US and Israel.
Speaker 2: Translation my boss, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So then basically, so you know, and and Tucker asked him like straight up questions. So that means that the UN lobbying for the benefit of the Israel government. And he tried to dance around us, right, because I didn't want to say that they are lobbying for a foreign for a foreign country. We well, we we all know they do.
Speaker 2: And and lobby lobbying is government speak for paying right, I mean, ultimately absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: And then the funny thing is Impact came out today on on x they pushed they published one of the clips in the interview when he said that when he came into the Senate, his mission was to be the best or the number one advocate for Israel and basically they posted this tweet and said, thank you Ted Cruz for being a champion of the US Israel relationship and advancing politics that strengthened our mutually beneficial alliance with Israel. APEC and our five million Grass Route members from across the United States are proud to stand with pro Israel leaders like you. Uh. I thought that was ironic, right, because you know.
Speaker 2: As someone that lives in Axis, I would say, what about fucking Texans? What about fucking Americans? Dude?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Right, And they tried to press someone that and he kept dancing around it, right, and and then at the end he tried to push it to his faith, right, he said like you know.
Speaker 2: Which he couldn't describe very well either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which which he didn't, right, And and he tried to conflate like Israel was with the current state of Israel, right, which which you know, it's sadly the result of American that that buy into that, you know, especially Baptists and some of the evangelicals, but it's it's you know, and we all know about the Schofield Bible, right, so so, but I mean the point is that that the interview was pretty telling. I think it exposed a lot of what we already knew, right, But it's also like actually showed skills for Tucker, because I think he's pretty skillful.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Actually, he did that interview in a very skillful way, I would say, And and he he pushed him hard, you know. And I think he asked him things and and pushed certain buttons that that got him to say what he said to embarrass himself. So I give him actually thumbs up for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ted, Uh, definitely dug himself a couple of holes there, didn't he.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's my take about that interview.
Speaker 2: All right, Cool, I saw you dropped us a couple of links too. Let me know if you want me, Yeah, we can.
Speaker 4: We can talk about those later.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, let's let me go to Rucus and then we'll play some clips from this rugus. Uh, what do you think? Man? A lot of heat, a lot of spice around the Ted Tucker Carlson interview.
Speaker 5: Cannot imagine why. I don't see what the problem is. Ted Cruz did a fantastic job selling the audience on the idea of going to or with Iran. Clearly that guy is out of a job soon. That's my That was my immediate impression was that this dude is so you're fired. Uh, and then Tulsey buttonheads so Trump not long after or around the same time, I'm like, there she goes. I'm like, because Trump is known for this sort of thing, right if because Trump is clearly on both on all sides of his dual FOURD tongue personality. Whatever. Yeah, he's he's he's said in public and apparently, according to all the reports, in private, he's gung home. He's ready to do this thing, so let's get it on. Like Donkey Kong. He doesn't care about the what the American people think, apparently, so that's fun. So I I where are all the people who usually help us sway opinions of the public and or our leaders, like important people like Elon Musk. Where's he on this subject? He's quite vocal about a lot of things, especially related to America. I haven't heard or seen the news reporting. I don't follow them on X. And even though I don't follow him on X, I usually get to see what he's talking about. I haven't seen anything from that dude since this started popping off. That's kind of weird. I also noticed a serious lacking in the amount of times that Hollywood washed out celebrities like Johnny Depp and former musicians who like to grind their thing even when they're like old as af grandparents like Madonna. They're not coming out saying flapping their gums over this latest hottest political hot button issue. That's kind of weird. Obama, where's Obama? I haven't seen heard heads and tales of either of the Obamas. Where are those dudes at? Sorry, Michelle or Rock They should be doing their podcast circuits and warning everybody this is a very dangerous thing. Britney spears, she's not out flashing her knives in protest against the war. And I Ran Perry should be on board with the ship somewhere doing LSD and sniffing flowers and begging the world for peace. And something that Beselitz said earlier like triggered me. I'm like these people, Bongino. I'm sorry, no amount of compromise is worth in exchange where I'm going to go ahead and keep this buried and allow World War three in nuclear armageddon to wipe out everybody on the planet just to keep my dirty little secret of secret. So either the other dirty secret is that these nukes aren't what they say they are, which is always a possibility, or the compromise. Really, I mean this is all a show. I mean it's got to be some really bad compromid. You know what I'm saying. Did I say that word?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: I mean, what kind of sick and twisted shit did you do? If you're willing to like, yeah, let's just let the world burn. I don't want anyone to find out about that, right?
Speaker 2: Yea?
Speaker 5: That's crazy. Yeah, So all of this time was a wild and my number one impression has all been covered by you guys already. It's the number one thing running through all of our heads. It's like, what year is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How did we win up here? Why is this the meme? Yeah?
Speaker 5: My favorite meme is like I ran as just seconds away from building a nuclear weapon. Since the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, since the eighties, they've literally it's the same as the green Holocaust, right, the ecological holocaust. They've been telling us that since the nineteen seventies, Oh, the planet's going to fall apart. You know, here's here's fifty years of sci fi about that. Here's you know, a former vice president making documentaries about it, telling you that that, you know, the California coastline is going to fall into the ocean, and then he goes and buys nine houses along the California coastline and sits back and makes a bunch of money. I mean, it's it's absolutely nuts. We need some comic relief. So let's you guys seen the baby trend, the AI baby trend on the socials.
Speaker 5: This is actually my least favorite AI trend because I don't like where this is going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of it either. I don't know if I should play the music in the background. But here we go. Here's some baby trend AI for where we're at right now. If you've not seen the baby slash human head AI trend so far, I apologize that you had to see it here first. All right, we'll be roll that it goes on a little bit too long. There's the Lenski you know, Oh boy.
Speaker 1: I liked. I liked the one with the ayahtola and then I ordered this motherfucker took out.
Speaker 2: All the not are the genitals you saw my battleship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there is one baby AI one that I like where it's it's the Baby AI podcast. It's just it's not a celebrity. AI Baby is just a random baby that's been AI doing a podcast, but it's still a baby. So it's commenting about like how weird the world is. It's really cute, and he talks to like the dog, the family dog and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Yeah, I've seen a couple couple of good ones too. All right, So here's True stream posting a minute and thirty seven clip of this interview that we're talking about such theater. I feel like I should be watching it at a distance through opera glasses. So not pulling any punches there on her opinion. Thanks Melissa. All Right, here's Tucker Carlson and Texas State Senator Ted Kruz.
Speaker 6: How many people living around? By the way, I don't know the population at all. No, I don't know the population. You don't know the population of the country. You seek to topple? How many people living around? Ninety two million? Okay? Yeah, how could you not know that? I don't sit around memorizing population tables.
Speaker 7: Well, it's kind of relevant because you're calling for the overthrow of the government.
Speaker 6: Why is it relevant whether it's will because ninety million or eighty million or one hundred million, because if you don't know anything about the country, you didn't say I don't know anything about Okay, what's the ethnic mixuper wrong? They are Persians and well presuminantly Shia. Okay, you don't know anything about Iran. So okay, I'm not the Tucker Carlson bird on Iran. You're a center who's calling the government about the country.
Speaker 2: No, ninety two million people, No, you know, no thoughts about doctor Strangelove.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's from Doctor Strangelove. Remember eighty ninety million dead tops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, no fucks given about how many women and children and non combatants are included in that number or what that number even is.
Speaker 1: That also does look like the baby you just showed. It's weird. Yeah, baby, body, very very weird.
Speaker 2: Almost as bad as Rubio. We call Rubio the fetus around here.
Speaker 6: You don't know anything about the country. You're the one who claims they're not trying to murder Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: He also asked him about the makeup of the country like he and I think he missed the goal. One of the goals there that you know, Obviously this is heated. It's not a criticism, but you could have You could have asked, are you aware that there is a Christian population in that country? You know, same question you could ask about I don't know Palestine, Gaza.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that who can't figure out general they're trying to murder Trump? Yes, because you're not calling for military strikes against them in retaliation. Caring out military strikes today, you said Israel was right with our help. I've said we Israel is leading them, but we're supporting them.
Speaker 2: Oh what, wait a minute, hold on. This is one of my favorite parts this.
Speaker 7: You're breaking news here because the US government last night denied, the National Security Council spokesman Alex Fiffer denied on behalf of Trump that we were acting on Israel's behalf in any offensive capacity.
Speaker 6: We're not bombing, then Israel's bombing. Then you just said we were. We are supporting ass you're a senator. If you're saying the United States government is now, we're worth a run.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 5: People are listening, people are listening.
Speaker 2: Jesus, what dude, what a shit show.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's equivocation. That's that's uh. In Revelation, you know you're lukewarm because you're neither hot nor cold. I'll spew you out of my mouth. That's what ted Crius is doing right there. And it's interesting, you know, just his his making the point that is always made about the Chosen people with Israel, and I do like it. I like Tucker Carlson's pushback on that, saying, look, I'm a Christian. You don't get to tell me what to think. If I'm a Christian. If we're talking about Christianity and you learn and you're saying that this is Christian, tell exactly tell me what you mean, rather than assuming that I know it and and I guess not maybe it didn't come come to him or whatever. But about the Israel being the fulfillment through the Gospel of Christians, are Israel? That Christianity is the fulfillment through the Gospel of Israel And it's not the nation founded in nineteen forty seven with with thet Babylonian Talmud balming anyway, Yeah, I don't know, No, that's very straight. The painting in the background is another thing. It's very weird.
Speaker 2: Do that Riggan the painting right I mean, that's.
Speaker 1: It looks like an AI stat yeah right.
Speaker 5: The longest, for the longest time, I've wrestled with this idea that at some point, for whatever reason, I don't know if it's necessarily biblically prophetically related, but I believe that at the beginning when I first started believing this. Now I believe it for different reasons, for similar reasons, but not because of any Bible prophecy. But I do believe that at some point in my lifetime they're going to make every effort to make Christians actual true you know, honesty God, Christians and all that, that concept of Christianity to be the bad guys. And I and I for the longest time, I've wrestled with this idea of like, how on earth are they going to make it so that Christians were, you know, on their fundamental beliefs, the most peaceful, that should not kill should these are the good guys?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: How are they going to make them appear to be the bad guys?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Now I think I see how it's going to be the aproxy, because there is this this another thing that's that's been amazing in my lifetime, just the last five years alone, has sped up really quickly. Is like this uneral assumption by the public who are not Christians, that all Christians believe this, that Christians must that Christianity is Zionism, and it's not. These are two incredibly different things, and they are so attached at the hip. Now it's less important what the Christians are believing. That's between them and God. And there are a lot of people who are reaching out to those folks and are getting through, thank God, literally, But it's the rest of the population I worry about, because as far as they're concerned, all of the horrible things that are about to happen to this world in the name of Israel is going to be tacked on and associated with some stinky luggage association to real Christians. And I fear that we will actually get persecuted for the actions of these fake Zionist Christians. That's my biggest concern.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, I did go to the bookstore today and I saw a copy of John Hagey's Blood Moons, and it reminded me that last week we had the strawberry moon, which looked very much like a blood moon. Was this the blood moon of Israel? Are we going to see the red effort. But this is I mean, you know, Glenn Beck was right there with this, right, you know, I mean, this is this is the thing, and it's not it's not funny, but it's uh, it is funny in terms of the satirical nature of this stuff. How satire eventually becomes reality and some sort of weird postmodern event where we have the president president of peace who ends up being the president of war. But peace is war, se right, Slavery is freedom, ignorance and strength, and so I.
Speaker 2: Know, hm, mute, dude, Yeah, well sorry, I think, uh yeah, back to living in the Orwellian upside down. I guess Pharaoh, what about you man thoughts on that clip before we get to the next one.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess you gots coded pretty well?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, speaking of the theological aspect here at this next clip gets a little bit more into that from Senator Cruz here.
Speaker 6: Growing up in Sunday School, I was taught from the Bible those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed. And from my perspective, I want to be on the blessing.
Speaker 1: Side of things.
Speaker 6: Of those who bless the government of Israel. Those who bless Israel is what it is. Doesn't say the government of it says the nation of Israel. So that's in the Bible. As a Christian, I believe that. Where is that? I can find it to you. I don't have the scripture off the tip of mine. You pull out the phone and use it. It's in Genesis. But so you're quoting a Bible phrase, you don't have context for it. You don't know where in the Bible it is. But that's like r theology. I'm confused. What does that even mean?
Speaker 4: Tucker.
Speaker 6: I'm a Christian. I want to know what you're talking about. Where does my support for Israel come from? Number one, because biblically we're commanded to support Israel. But number two, no, hold on, you're a senator and now you're throwing out theology.
Speaker 7: And I am a Christian. I am allowed to weigh in on this. We are commanded as Christians support the government of Israel. We are commanded to support Israel. And what does that mean is we're told those who blessed Israel be blessed.
Speaker 6: But what hold on? Define Israel?
Speaker 5: This is important?
Speaker 6: Are you kidding this majority Christian country define Israel? Could do you not know what Israel is? That would be the country you've asked like forty nine questions about. So that's what Genesis refer That's what God is talking about, nation of Israel. Yes, and he's so does that the current borders the current leadership? He's talking with the political instity called Israel. He's talking about the nation of Israel. Yeat, nations exists, and he's discussing a nation. A nation was the people of Israel. He is the nation referring to in Genesis. Is that the same as the country run by Benjamin and Yahu?
Speaker 1: Right? Yes, yes it is?
Speaker 2: And I got a pause right there, Pharaoh jump in here, dude, what do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Uh? I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: I don't think that God was talking about Benjamin Nettan Yahoo.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, well like what like, how long ago?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: A couple thousand years?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Big?
Speaker 4: Actually, an expiece if you play this an expiece is really all right, it's gonna explain that right here we go.
Speaker 6: By the way, it's not run by Benjamin Netanyah, who is a dictator. It's it's a democratic elected but he's the prime minister, right. But just just like you know, America is the country run by Donald Trump, not actually the American people elected Donald Trump the same principle.
Speaker 7: Of Sicily, I'm talking about the political entity of modern Israel. Yes, and that is you believe that's what God was talking about in Genesis.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 6: But but that country's existed since when for thousands of years now, there was a time when it didn't exist, and then it was recreated just over seven But I'm saying I think most people understand that line in Genesis to refer to the Jewish people, God's chosen people. That's not what a says. Okay, it is real, but you don't even know where in the Bible it is.
Speaker 4: It's just complete ignorance. I honestly don't know if he's that ignorant or he actually truly believe that.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's actually ignorant?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think it's both.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, oh no, he's he's just playing. He doesn't believe anything. He's he is not a he's not a believer. He is a lying, four toned devil. One hundred percent. I'll put money on that one. I know the Bible does teach us that you don't know somebody's heart, but you should know them by their fruits. And I know that man's fruits, and he does not know the Lord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's killing some new soil right now. So whatever fruits, he's already bared. Uh. We're about to see what comes next. And if this goes the way, I'm afraid it's gonna go a lot of these people that we're talking about right now, Uh there, their names will go down in history one way or the other, depending on, uh, the outcome of all this bass. What about you, man? You want to throw in on that that whole.
Speaker 1: Uh Dick Cheney sitting in his dungeon layer right now, just like yeah, I know, like Alpine John Mcca down on him, like yes, never, yeah, it never goes away, you know, it never goes away. And and another thing that they're pushing right now is well, the son of the Shah says that there should be uh war with Israel. Books It's like it's the same it's the same ship with the what the Foreign Minister from Iraq remember in the Senate hearings with the or the hearings before the war with Gon bouin wn D and this damn daughter whatever is giving the babies and the incubators. Uh speech, it's the same. It's the same thing, you know. The so so, the the Shah who is placed as a puppet by CIA and then deposed in nineteen seventy nine says says that we should we should go back, we should go back to war. It's the same shit.
Speaker 2: Just over and over again. Man, It's it's the same shit from all parties. Just the only difference is we have social media now and we all get to watch it in real time. I suppose, all right, well, okay, let's let's see what else, what else this conversation had to spawn for us?
Speaker 6: Here material effect that helped the United States. Russia is backstop by China, and when you and I recommend that you go there and see it, it is way nicer than Washington, DC, way nicer. I don't understand for some reason you are really invested in defending Russian I don't get that. I'm not attacking you with that. I'm genuinely like, I don't yet why you're you're so passionate about defending Russia. Material effect that helped the United States Russia is back stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh the laugh.
Speaker 5: Sounded to me like as somebody who's just coming into the middle of the conversation that Tucker wishes that America would be better than Russia because he likes America, because he's an American and he's a proud American, and he's like, boy, it kind of fucking sucks that Russia is perfect. In Washington, d c is like people are getting murdered and shit, you know, but obviously he's defending Russia, you know, clearly. Yeah, bad take ted all bad takes.
Speaker 2: Uh, Yeah, anyone else want to jump on that one.
Speaker 1: I just really recommend people watch you know, our friends and and they're deciphering of some of the theological issues on that that are very good at this. Obviously Jay's talked about this a bunch of times. My friend David Patrick carry Church of the Eternal Logos, and some of the i mean some of the Orthodox priests you know, with Father Moses and other people that they talk about this sort of thing really really get it right and and totally decipher this. You know, generations long uh Boomer narrative about the the raison debt of have had to get to this stuff. Because of the one uh cherry picks Bible verse that they think they know here with like as Ted Cruz says, and I like, you know, mister Pharaoh asked that question, you know, does he ignorant or does he does he really think these things? And and and that's a very good question in Ruckus, I think is right about these people. You know, the end result is that they really don't believe in anything. They don't seem to believe in anything. They believe in Ferris Bueller, I just believe in me. They just believe themselves and their paycheck and there and their sort of power system. And it's just this, it's just this same And I really am I'm not I'm not amazed or astounded that Trump has taken the bait. But what I am astounded about is that it seems admitted now that he was disingenuous in his censuring of net and Yahoo so that they could ramp up the the rocket attacks beforehand, and and admitting that sort of thing is I don't know if it's it qualifies as a war crime, as if that even matters now, But it's what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: You know again, it's it's this. It's this belligerent victimhood of then coming out with saying I've got the I've got the rockets, I've got them, we can do them at any time. Okay, great in terms of posturing, you know, in a wartime setting five. But I thought we weren't at war.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It reminds me of not what was it just two or three weeks ago when Russia did an attack deep in I mean, when Ukraine didn't attack deep inside Russia and Trump says, we didn't know anything about it, we'd have anything to do with it, And Haig Seth is like, yeah, I was in the situation room. It's just like, which is it, you guys? And this time around it was like, you know, Donald Trump says, oh, don't do it, Net and Yahoo, and then before even twenty four hours pass he does it. And then Trump's like, yeah, you guys got to come to the bargaining table. The fuck are you talking about. They were already at a diplomatic table. They were at the diplomatic table like two days before this happened. So, I mean, there's almost zero difference between the Trump administration and the Biden administration when it comes to the situation in Gaza. And this also, this is just going to be branded with Trump's you know, brand name, because it's under his presidency. But it's like they would say things in press conferences and on social media, they being the presidential administration, like you know, we want to de escalate, we want talks, you know, we don't want this to continue. But then they go over to an IPAC meeting and talk about how, yeah, we're gonna send another four billion dollars over there tonight. You know, it's just like, which is it you guys? I mean, why is the public just be honest, you know, say yeah, we're gonna we support this genocide and we support a war in Iraq and you know both of you parties are privy to this.
Speaker 1: There's also a great clip about Syria, or a series of great clips with clips on Syria, Techris. All of a sudden becomes a wait and see, guy right with isis in Syria?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, yeah, after Trump saved Jilani and all those Jihatis back in twenty nineteen, Okay, makes perfect sense. All right, here's here's another one. Not to kick a dead horse, but we got some gems. We pulled the gems.
Speaker 7: Do you think that it's just interesting because what you're now describing in a very defensive way, I will say, is foreign influence over our politics now, and you began, and it's so transparently obvious to everybody. I don't know why you would be embarrassed of. But you've said that you are sincerely for Israel. I believe you. I don't think you have some weird agenda.
Speaker 6: You seem to be, by the way, Tucker, it's a very weird thing, the obsession with Israel, and we're talking about for it. You're not talking about Chinese, You're not talking about Japanese, you're not talking about the Brits, you're not talking about the French. The question what about the Jews? What about the Jews? Like I'm anti semi now, Senator, you're just in the jewsu Tucker. You're asking why are the Jews controlling our foreign politics?
Speaker 7: That's what you just asked, hardly saying that, and I have that that's exactly what you just said. Well, actually, I can speak for myself and tell you what I am saying on behalf, not simply of myself, but on my many Jewish friends who would have the same questions, which is to what extent? And it's interesting you're trying to derail my questions by following me an anti semi, which you are.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 6: Of course you are, and and rather than be honorable enough to say it right to my face, you are city a squeezy feeline way implying it or just asking questions about the Jews.
Speaker 7: I'm asking questions about the Jews I have. There's nothing to do with Jews or Judiism. It has to foreign government. Is an Israel controlling our foreign policy. That's not about the you said I'm asked by. You're the one that just called me, I think a sleezy feelie. So to imply that I'm an anti Semite, which you just did.
Speaker 6: No, I just you give me another reason if you're not an anti semi, give me another reason why the obsession is Israel.
Speaker 7: I am in no sense obsessed with Israel. We are on the brink of war with Iran, and so these are valid questions, but you're not. If I can finish, you asked me why I'm obsessed with Israel three minutes after telling me that when you first ran for Congress, you elucidated one of your main goals, which to defend Israel. Yes, and I'm the one who's obsessed with Israel. I don't see a lawmaker's job as defending the interest of a foreign government period, any government, including the ones that my ancestors come from. So that's my position. That does not make me an anti Semite. And shame on you for suggesting otherwise. And I mean that, and that's low and you know it's low. So why you just to answer my question the way you certainly have the IQ to do it?
Speaker 1: Shame on you.
Speaker 6: Is cute, by the way, Tucker.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 6: It's not cute. I'm offended. I'm obsessed with the Jews. You just told me that it is sleazy to imply that I'm an anti Semite for asking questions about how my government is. You want to count how many questions you asked about? What about Jews? What about Israel? What about any pop are asked about the Jews?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 6: This has nothing to do with the Jews, whatever that means. This has to do with a foreign government. And once again, shame on you for conflating the two.
Speaker 1: Or do you.
Speaker 5: Ah so cringey? But it's worth it to see Ted get like put in place. Yeah, so cringey, he sucks.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, like we get we get to choose between that and like Beto O'Rourkes and other psychos here in Texas. My goodness, thought this was gonna be better. Fleety says. Tucker owned him so hard. I'm laughing harder than I have all year. Ted Cruz more like Ted LUs Yeah, oh man.
Speaker 5: It was looking at it in a few times now it seems like it was less the skill of Tucker and more the fact that Ted Cruise just sucks balls. Oh my god, he's terrible and he sucks.
Speaker 2: He's a punching an absolute punching bag, if you know what you're talking about. Wow. Wow, Yeah, that was one of my favorite ones. I think that was well spent two minutes in forty five seconds.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, everything's still expensive as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's two sandwiches. Are are still twenty bucks up?
Speaker 5: Not in Russia. Oh sorry, I don't mean to defend Russia.
Speaker 2: Moscow five ruble.
Speaker 5: I I dropped a clip in their hasher that you could play. It was an ex clip p OV you get drafted to fight.
Speaker 2: I ran, Oh, I love that one. Yeah, I have it. Uh, I have it lined up somewhere here because.
Speaker 5: It's in line with everything, and he just asking questions is anti Semitic? It's crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, okay, let me I've got two more clips here from this and then we'll hit that to close it out. So let's see share this dab. Hopefully this is one we already played and I could just go past it.
Speaker 7: I'm asking about your allegation and the Prime Minister of Israel's allegation.
Speaker 6: That killing terrorists is a good thing. Killing people are trying to murder Americans is a good thing because if you're America first, you want to protect American So taking out killing O'samovan Laden was a fantastic But you don't believe that they're trying to murder Trump or yes, yes, but why aren't you calling for military action against Tehran right now? Because they're not very effective in terms of hit men. Their hitmen are not very effective, I do think so. They're hitmen, but not the bad kind, the efficient cond What they're saying that they're a weak country who is on its knees, and I think we need to and why are we so afraid of them? Why are they the biggest threat if they're a weak country that's on its knees because they're trying trying to keep track, they're trying to develop. Be a little less snarky. I know you're right, that is a problem I have. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I'm asking about your allegation and the Prime Minister of Israel's allegation that that's.
Speaker 1: So good, going to play the curb your enthusiasm music.
Speaker 2: All right, Be a little less snarky, all right? And then last one, my buddy Lionel shout out to the Lionel posted this and said Ted Cruz will never be able to cover from this.
Speaker 6: Growing up in Sunday School, I was taught from the Bible those who bless Israel will be blessed, and those who curse Israel will be cursed. And from my perspective, I want to be on the blessing side of things, of those who bless the government of Israel. Those who bless Israel is what it says, doesn't say the government of US.
Speaker 2: Okay, we already saw that one. All right, good one, Lionel, Um, Okay, here we go, uh point of view, you just got drafted to fight eron. Here we go.
Speaker 5: But Mom, I don't want to go fight Iranians for Israel.
Speaker 6: Joey, don't you dare be anti Semitic.
Speaker 7: I want to go home, Sir, you're some kind of anti semi Joey.
Speaker 6: I just I don't even know why we were there.
Speaker 5: Let's focus on why that thought is anti Semitic.
Speaker 6: Joey, get a job, loser. Israel needs our taxes.
Speaker 1: But I'm not even dead.
Speaker 6: That's antisemitics.
Speaker 5: Son, But Mike, yikes. Yeah, you know what else is going to be anti Semitics soon, Christianity, So hold on to your butts. Yeah, I'm gonna make I want to make a plug for something real quick for the other because you should shout out the Orthodox. So for my my born again Christians, the Baptists, the Southern Baptists, please do consider checking out Liberty Liberty Fellowship, MT. You can find their website Libertyfellowship Mt dot com. I think is pastor Chuck Baldwin if you'd like to hear what a true born again believing Christian who believes in the same Bible that you do, and can show you in the Bible where, how and why it doesn't say what Ted Cruz is saying and what it really says instead. If you're curious, if you consider yourself a Christian, I highly recommend you start here. Okay, so that's Pastor Chuck Baldwin Liberty Fellowship. Okay, please please.
Speaker 1: Listen to Rick. Listen to Rick Wilds at True News on this one too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go. And now our friend odd Man out and his circle of friends. I hate to say this might be more controversial, but what's his name? Adam Green? Right, no more news? What's his name?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think so?
Speaker 5: Yeah, these people? Yeah, yeah, I mean there's the religion in the Bible is not what you think it is if you think it's what other people tell you it is. It's what you discover for yourself. So you really need to go on your own self discovery before you start looking like Ted Cruz in front of Tucker Carlson.
Speaker 2: That's right. If you don't, you are a sleezy feline.
Speaker 5: And if you antit so slee Okay, let's not forget sleezy feline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna be required later. Okay, all right, well I think we can kind of you know, that's a pretty good sort of overview that discussion that came out was a pretty good overview of what the current fissure looks like inside the MAGA movement, and it's just amazing to me. It's almost like the Democrat Party. It's like they come to full wokeness and then they just live by shooting themselves in the foot, shoot yourself in the foot over and over again, destroy anything that normal people can relate to, and fracturize those that remain in the fray into multiple camps. This is not a good thing, and it's not happening by accident. Yes, there's a lot of stupidity, there's a lot of ignorance and ignore ants going on, but I think this is all happening for a reason. And one reason people might surmise would be because when you're going into a stance of World War there's always a period of dumbing down, of blunting the financial and the tech and the industrial capability of countries, bringing controlled austerity to places. I could go on. I have a really long list, but I think I'm just talking about the events of the last ten years. So there we go. There we have that. I don't know anyone else have anything else they want to say on this whole conflict. I mean, we were told yesterday that today the decision might be made about American forces being officially. Let's face it, this is already a USA slash Israel operation, and it appears as though USA is providing munitions, intelligence surveillance for kindness since that kind of thing, various resources, and Ted Cruz pretty much said as much there. I think that's if I was to translate what Senator Cruz was saying there in that interview, I think that's what he was saying. And you combine that with what Caroline Levitt said today in the White House press room, and that kind of was like, well, it's like mystical was saying earlier, it's up to Donald Trump. He defines what MAGA is and he's going to make the decision. But maybe that decision will come in the next two weeks. So now we're two weeks to flatten the nuclear war curve right now, I suppose.
Speaker 5: But it's not war because what does the United States of America need to do to go to war? Anyone?
Speaker 2: Anyone Congress anyone, that's.
Speaker 5: Right, you need congressional approval to actually go to war. So whatever this is, it's not war, at least not a constitutional or legal one. But then again, the current conflict with Israel and what's happening with the Palestinians certainly qualifies as not warlike behavior, at least not that we're familiar with, at least not the type of warlike behavior that doesn't get people in trouble. Usually it's usually illegal, called war crimes. But anyways, Oh yeah, I know this definition of war. So it's totally cool for us to send the Bunker Boston bombs and get directly involved. What constitutes a war? What does that mean? We got boots on the ground, we got planes dropping bombs. What is it is? It's okay that we send all of our expensive, much needed here at home defense equipment just in case the dreaded scary China or Russia or Iran. Oh wait, we already got Iran, all right? Okay, so who's left North Korea? What happens if they want to jump in and start shooting at America? What are we going to do? We don't have a way to defend ourselves because we gave it all to Israel. Oh shit, well, now what I guess? Palents here to the rescue you? I answered my own question.
Speaker 2: If Flora Lumer has her way real quick. Here's thank you Whitebird for this one. This is a short snippet out of CBS News. As President Trump is contemplating potential US strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities, nuclear facilities, law enforcement officials have stepped up surveillance of Iran backed operatives in the United States. Okay, multiple sources have told CBS News. So there's your multiple sources. FBI director cash App PayPal has in thanks based has increased efforts to monitor possible domestic sleeper cells linked to Hesba Lah, a US designated foreign terrorist organization backed by Iran, since Israel's Operation Rising Lion offensive began earlier this month. US official said. Both the White House and the FBI declined to comment. The threat from Iranian operatives has worried current and former administration officials since Iranian General Cassim Solmani was assassinated on mister Trump's orders in January of twenty twenty. So it's a little extra mainstream news talking point context for you there about what we're looking at here in the coming days in weeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, like this is not something that's happened now, right, They've been planning this for decades. I think we all know that, right, and it just happened to be the right time for them to do this. We Isral do not do did not do this on its own. Did this was help of us, and we actually, I do believe that we pushed the Israel to do that because we want to execute this. And I do believe that this too, two weeks bullshed that Trump came up with today is nothing more than stunt for him to either make, like try to get Iran to run out of steam, you know, before we intervene, so that he doesn't look bad when he goes in and fail. Because whoever this gang in in in in our government and in DC that that believes that Iran is a country that they can take down that easily or they are really stupid, and if if anything, they should have learned from their mistakes with Russia, right, same stupid ideology that they thought that Russia is a country they can crush right with sanction, and then they can create a proxy war and and it's going to drag put In and they're going to overthrow him, right, completely opposite happened, right, and they should have learned from that. But no, we don't learn because because this is ideologues, right, they still want this is the last push for that, like imogeny of the US empire, and and and it's not accepting the multipower world. Right, they were not accepting that we no longer control the world, the world the way we used to do it. We just don't want to accept it. And and and and I don't know how much do we really want to continue and how much we want to destroy our nation before we realize that that that we're no longer in that position. That the whole reason why we elected Trump in office, or I personally voted for him, is I thought that he will take notes of this multipotter world and he's going to start focusing his energy on building us back. Right, we want to start building back. We want to focus on ourselves.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: This would the one of levels now as isolationists, right, And where's a bad people? Because we want to just lock on ourselves and and deport the illegals that invaded. We are country that are invaded by millions of people, even if we get in a freaking war. Right now, we have twenty million plus illegal people here in US that we have no idea who it belongs to that how can you go and actually fight a war like this? Your entire like country is open from inside, right, So instead of focusing on what we fucking elected you to do, which is deporting those people, right, and start building us back from inside in, right, instead of the money you're gonna go and spend on, like two hundred million is the number I heard to just to to for one day of that fucking iron dome that's not even doing shit right with five percent like success rate, right, and it doesn't even do anything right. That's coming from our freaking pockets, right, And instead, let's invest this money actually in a small business in the US, right, instead of you going and giving a nasty to like people that's working in big egg and illegals working in big Egg, and like hospitality, you know what, the portos, And let's give some of this money to support us like businesses to actually hire Americans, right. But no, we're not going to do that. This is what I elected him to do. But he's failing to do that, and he's creating chaos. Guess what, because we have incompetent people. Sadly, we are a country with zero talent of management. We have no diplomats like level of can run circles on every on anybody in the US government, Like there's even no comparison, Like who is our top diplomat right now? Marco Rubiu? Like come on, like where is the tunnel? This is fucking us. This is so pathetic, Like this is sad, Like this cannot be the set of our nation and we have to focus on building ourselves back. We have, but this is what we're reaping, like now, all the fruits of the ship that happened to us and we and they did to our education system and the destruction of the fabric of this nation. And that's what we're seeing right now. Four collapse in all levels.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Boomer Boomer Gens set us up for this. They they capitulated, Uh, the greatest generation I subjected to some of the worst sie offs you could ever imagine. And no Internet, So maybe they get a pass. X gen. Uh. I don't know what to say about X GEN. At least at least we grew up on mountain bikes and uh without phones. But I don't know that we helped a whole lot and millennial gin, I mean, you know, you guys, are you guys don't give a fuck? Yeah, there you go. Under Fire, an American story.
Speaker 1: Speaking of reaping the fruits. Do you want to hear what Oliver North says about Iran? Yeah, and about Israel. This is from his nineteen ninety one book under Fire, which by the way, is a signed copy to my dad. Oh shit, yeah, so he says on page forty five of this book. This is Oliver North Iran contra fair. Of course, everybody knows who all in North is. He says, in geostrategic terms, Iran was a treasure, while we no longer had any influence there now that the shot was gone so far at least the Soviets had overly kept their distance. But with Russian troops in Afghanistan, Soviet weapons powering the Iraqi assault, and Iran, they had the place surrounded. He goes on to talk about how the Soviet threat was why we wanted access to Iran and why at least some members of the Iran's government were willing to deal with us. He then talks about the shots fall in nineteen seventy nine, and he talks about church hearings and moral with CIA and Walter Mondale. But listen to this part, he says. He says, to this day, I don't know. This is page twenty four of this book. To this day, I don't know exactly how our contacts with Iran began, because I wasn't involved at the very beginning. But by all accounts, it started with the Israelis. Later, some members of the congressional committees woul attempt to gloss over the Israeli role, while others, equally in the executive branch tried to exaggerate it or even to blame the whole thing on Israel. Both interpretations are ridiculous. For everything I know, the Iran initiative began with David Kimchi, the director General of Israel's Foreign Ministry, approached Blud MacFarlane in nineteen eighty five. Like us, the Israelis had enjoyed good relations with Iran before the eye it totally came to power, and they were eager to resume contact with the Iranians with a view toward influencing the now hostile revolutionary government. The Israelis, who cared deeply about the outcome of the Iran Iraq War. Both Iran and Iraq were now well sworn enemies of Israel. The Israelis recognized that is Iraq was a far more dangerous threat, not only to Israel but to the Middle East. By contrast, Iran was harmful, was more harmful than its rhetoric implied. For all the Iatola's anti Israel talk, Iran was not part of the Arab world and had no recent tradition of mouse for the Israelis. And then he talks about how the Israelis started the arms trade into Iran. McFarlane signed on and discussed the Israeli overture with the President, and initiatives began with general insect grabing in nineteen eighty five, Israel's Defense Minister and the military genius behind the country's dramatic victory in nineteen sixty seven sixt Day War started the shipment of American mag Hawk missiles to Iran through the Israelis.
Speaker 2: I was just about to say, and who does Israel get their weapons from us? There you go, Yeah, it's no secret people.
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, right out of the horse's mouth on Sunday wire myself and ruckus here we're on with Patrick Henningson and Uncle Hawes. We had a very interesting discussion. You can find this at our website, Alternate Current Radio dot com. This is Sunday Wire. The Sum of All Fears is the name of the episode. It's episode five hundred and fifty one. We've got audio and video versions on the website over here, so if you haven't been to our website in a bit, get over there and check it out. We had a lengthy discussion about this and what to expect on this particular episode. And Uncle Hawes is he is of Iranian descent. I think he lives in the UK. But yeah, we had a great discussion and I highly recommend you go check that out because I'll link it on tonight's show notes after the show, and I'll put it on the show page at Alternate Current Radio dot com after the show as well. BB also taking some hits from the upper echelons of the podcasting circuit, the Dissenting podcast a level Candice Owen's show, Ian Carroll did a hole he's sitting in for her while she's doing various pregnancy activities some days, and he talked a whole lot about you know, the the new film The BB Files. I believe it's called So that went out to you know, millions of viewers. So I don't know, man, this guy's reputation is not looking good to a lot of people on the right and the left.
Speaker 5: Info wars Owen Schroyer had a nice bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to oh and yeah that was a good one. Definitely. Jay Dyer has been putting some good stuff out. Shout out to Jay. Some of those clips I played, I believe he reposted on his ex today. So Tim Dillon, Yeah, yeah, totally, man, Yeah, yeah, Yeah. There's there's some some pretty hot takes going on some pretty big shows right now.
Speaker 5: What I'm not seeing are all those awesome viral clips of everybody who are supporting going to war with Iran.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, dude, that's the thing, like you look at. I don't know. Maybe this is the algorithms and what the doom scroll does to me personally, but I look I read the comments under a lot of these clips, and a lot of clips from people like Charlie Kirk who have, you know, very big audiences, and they are getting at least as far as my algorithm shows, they're getting brigaded, they're getting.
Speaker 4: Raised, they're getting HAMMERD.
Speaker 2: They're getting HAMMERD dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm fired up.
Speaker 5: It's bleeding into all my other content creators channels that I follow on YouTube. So I followed that I'm not making this up. So this guy who does a bitcoin university, Matthew Cratter, all he talks about is bitcoin. Like you can go back three hundred and sixty five days and nothing, but all he talks about is bitcoin. All of a sudden, he's talking about how the US should not be entering into a war with Iran. Huh, that's weird. Same thing with some of the gun YouTubers. You may have noticed. I believe Iraq veteran what's his name it? Yeah, he came out of course being a veteran of Iraq. It's like, you know, I gotta say something, guys. You know a lot of people who don't normally say shit about this are speaking up. So who the f do these people think they are to get away? Like this is clearly not doing this in the interest of the American people. Is clearly in the interest of another group of people. It's so freaking obvious. So what what can we do? I mean, because they're going to try false slag thing that's the next threw to, oh, did you guys see that? One of the mainstream articles came out and they literally said in the headline, no, the us NIMETS is not going to get attacked and a false slag attack. Right What Why do you say that? Like, because that's where everybody's mind is at right now. So how can they get away with this shit when everybody's like staring at them? Are they just going to do it anyways? Are they that effing brazen?
Speaker 2: As soon as they deployed the uss nimets, Internet sleuth started doing what they do and we all found out within twelve hours that the uss NIMETS is about to be decommissioned in like a year or less or something like that, and it's going into a hot zone like this. They sent another one in today. They're both ships that I'm familiar with and have been on at least one of the two in the past, and I kind of I think it's from about the same era. I can't remember which one it is. It might be be the gerald Ford, but I'm not sure. But yeah, in the comments, as soon as they post that, they're like, please don't let israel s liberty our ship. You know, like all these people start piling in and it's just like, yeah, at this point in the last year, millions, tens of millions of Americans and citizens worldwide have seen all the documentaries on the USS Liberty and listen to Candas Owens this podcast, and everybody in the comments is just like uh huh uh uh. It's just so rare, Like they can't even deploy enough bots in political Zionist shills and you know, HASBRA agents to get in there and make a difference. At this point, it's I mean, they.
Speaker 5: Could because they did it during the pandemic. Yeah, so I'm very curious about why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why is that happening. Where's the throttle, where's the where's the push? And that's why I think we have to leave a little bit of space for like is this all theater? And it always takes me back to I said it a billion times on the show. It takes me back to Kanye coming on with Fuintes and all those guys with the fishnet and the the you who like that was when all of a sudden this conversation got opened up and that was and YouTube has just been letting it go. I mean, I guess thanks to YouTube, because but at the same time, like why we're curious to know why anyone who brought this up was treated like their their their dad was David Duke up until you know, two years ago, and now it's like David Duke would blush at some of the things. That's sixteen year old's right on X. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like my entire Instagram algorithm is Dolf Hotler was right with an era it with like forty eighty eight thousand legs on it.
Speaker 2: I know. One of the first things I saw in my doom scroll this morning was a picture of him and it said do we owe him an apology?
Speaker 1: Every single I'm talking every what.
Speaker 2: The fuck is going on?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: This this is really bizarre, like and I can't help but feel like it's on purpose, Like, Oh, all of a sudden, we have free speech on this issue. Huh as this is all popping off. I don't nothing could be wrong with that. There's nothing to be concerned about here.
Speaker 5: We live in a simulation and so this is they're just doing some weird routine maintenance or something.
Speaker 1: Well, the simulation thing was wild with the I guess this was the attempt at the fake flag thing with the thing that happened in Minnesota where the guy's name is Vance Bolter. Yeah, like he owns like a military contracting Red Lion group or something in the Middle East, and you know, he happens to be the guy. And then I guess that was the attempt in the middle of the immigration riots, and then that just kind of fizzled out. I guess, I don't know. Yeah, it makes.
Speaker 2: Let's play that in the background here because it's funny. Oh great, my browser, I get this error in the system sometimes it says your browser has lost connection to the audio and it disrupts my whole flow. But yeah, Lego World War three, Yeah, Lego World War three, isn't that cool?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: This is much better than the baby. This makes it much more acceptable. This is cute. Isn't death and destruction? Armageddon? Oh that's awesome?
Speaker 2: Inner ballistic intercontinental ballistic missiles. There you go.
Speaker 1: Things that progressed along way, says the first Lego movie. Remember the villain was President Business yep, and it was just it was bang capital.
Speaker 5: Everything is awesome.
Speaker 2: You gotta be kidding me. Oh man, I sing.
Speaker 5: That song to myself sometimes when I'm having a bad day of my everything is awesome.
Speaker 4: When you're part of the team. It's part of such brainwashing ship. Look at that. Look at that. We'll just talking about Trump, like, uh, redefining right, the meaning of American first. Look at that social posts.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, Donald J. Trump on his truth social.
Speaker 4: Folks news clip.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh there's a clip on there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but that's okay. Read re read what he posts.
Speaker 2: Okay, Donald Trump reposts. Mark Theson quote, Donald Trump is not an isolationist, but I think some of the Republican isolationists are suddenly discovering that they're out of touch with the MAGA movement and Donald Trump. I have total confidence in Donald Trump. This is the guy who killed Solomony. You think he's afraid to take out forgo of course not so. Yeah, it's like kind of like now, I guess it's like, uh, it's like when the jabs first came out, and it's like and you said I'm not into it or I have questions about it, it was like, oh, you're hesitant you know before you yeah, your science denier. You start out being hesitant in yeah, then you're a grandma killer. Like there's an escalation there, but it looks like they're trying to do something similar here where it's like if you have questions about this or you stand against it, uh, you're an isolationist.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, when when did this fucking come out?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Dude, it's so stupid, Like who falls for this? Who uses this type of term against another person and thinks they're having a humane, ethical, sensical, logical conversation with someone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's just but like now, so now we are the one that we're out of touch of the mega movement? Right and Donald try? Yeah you're out now Pharaoh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're out of touch. Don't you know the whole the whole movement? Are you not aware? It says so on social media, says so on truth.
Speaker 5: I know Maggot didn't change Pharaoh. You change?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And who watches folks news?
Speaker 4: He's like a boomer sitting and watching TV books.
Speaker 1: I love I love watch. I love watching it in the background when I get home from Yeah, when I got home from work, I put it on because what's that showing at four o'clock? The Will Kane Show? And he you see that? You see? So this dude, this dude talks about Rogan, and he loves Rogan. He loves podcasting, so then he so then he got like podcast microphones, but he still has a clip on Mike and you can tell to the noise Gate it's not the it just wants a podcast, and you can tell that he's on there and he like he like he says like, oh, I want this to look like a barbecue bar, and they're like okay, and he's like okay, and that's it. So I like it. It's like mindless ship to put on when I get home. It's it makes me feel it makes me feel like I didn't like back in the early two thousands when I was when I was pro Iraq war right after two thousand and one, and I didn't have to worry about anything and everything was just much easier, you know now and now it's you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was amusing when Obama was president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember when he went back a show, went back at a show and he would just copy Alex's show from earlier in the day and then put it on. But cry yep.
Speaker 5: When when John Bolton was a regular guest on Red Eye with Greg Gutfold and not some psychopathic lunatic who's leading the charge of John Bolt the psychopathic lunatics.
Speaker 1: John Bolton was on Red Eye with Nick Mullen. John Bolton was on Nick was on with Nick Mullen, and Nick Mullen was the Geo geo political Strategic Expert and John Bolton was the comedy was like the comedy relief they do.
Speaker 5: That everything went to ship with Fox News. As soon as they canceled Red Eye, I noticed that. So that was that was the last show that I was clinging on too personally, But that was that was a decent show. They did a good job on that one. And the new gut Feld thing is not even not even close.
Speaker 2: I'll say it. It's a boiler room rip off, and no one on it is funny, and I find it very interesting that back when a lot of us here started podcasting, before it was even called podcasting, we got laughed at, we got told no one's going to listen to that, And now we've got d bags like that on Fox News trying to figure out how to maintain an audience by looking more like what we've been doing for the last decade. So shout out to all the old schoolers out there, told them this would happen.
Speaker 5: And fuck all the biers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously told them this. They couldn't have happened to a more fucked up u uh uh sleazy felines than the mass media cartel. How about that you deserve the loss.
Speaker 1: My goals gr nny commercial name of Rossland Capital.
Speaker 2: Making. Kelly always transitions into it in her little short clips.
Speaker 5: William Bain speaking of selling ship. You guys saw the new Trump phone?
Speaker 2: What are you joking?
Speaker 5: No, gets serious.
Speaker 2: I don't want a Trump phone?
Speaker 4: D they Yeah, they made it luck in new wireless network.
Speaker 1: Right did they come out with it oneenth? They came out with it on Juneteenth? They canceled out the Obama phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably Obama.
Speaker 5: It's legit and and the monthly service is cheaper than my my page I go phone. I'm like, oh shit, I need to get a Trump phone.
Speaker 2: Well, polunteers listening either way, palneers listening. So go with whatever's cheapest.
Speaker 4: Man there, what's the link for Itatasha Trump dot com?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you gotta be kidding me, dude? Do you buy it with Trump meme coins?
Speaker 1: Or mobile is called mobile mobile.
Speaker 2: All right? For anyone who thinks that we're being our legs are being pulled. Here us a Trump dot Com Trump Mobile launches a bold new wireless service for Americans.
Speaker 5: OA has to read the announcement in the Voice.
Speaker 1: I'm incredibly excited to step into this new digital space. Hard working Americans deserve a wireless service that's affordable, reflects their values, and delivers reliable quality that they can count on. They can count on its folks. We're especially proud to offer free long distance calling to our military members. We love our military and their families. We love families. Somebody told me, do we love families? That's what I said. We love families because those serving overseas should always be able to stay connected to the people they love back home. That's where we are, back home. It's the helmet.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately, now I'm just saying that the quote is by Eric Trump.
Speaker 5: Yeah whatever, SCRAs just like them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so so they have that. The flagship plan is called the forty seventh plan.
Speaker 2: Forty seven forty five a month, okay, which is a bit of forty seven per month.
Speaker 5: There's taco dons.
Speaker 2: I get it, I get it. Oh, there's so crafty, so smart's so cute. It's gonna sell like pancakes.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, they are like getting into buying coins like I I have a feeling that the Trump family is like making much more money out of this and than the first time. I know, And they launch bitcoins, they are like buying this massive amount of like bitcoins. They have truth Social, now they're launching the mobile service. I'm like, what's going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like lending in crypto too, I think now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just I don't know. It just feels off.
Speaker 2: He's like, I don't need that paycheck. I'll be the only US president to not take that easily seven hundred thousand dollars a year paycheck because I'm gonna launch Trump Mobile and some meme coins. Fuck off.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean at least he's doing it like out in public, right, It's not like Obama that's now worth one hundred million dollars like god knows.
Speaker 2: How, right or Barisma.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah right, So so I understand, But it still like feels just off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little a little too idiocracy. Yeah to idiocracy for me. Someone please slow the simulation down? Could we could we please not do Blade Runner anytime soon?
Speaker 1: Hey? I just covered Blade Runner.
Speaker 2: Let's all that.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, thanks for the plug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, throw it in there, dude, give it the full us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, guys, if you want to discover blade Runner blade Runner twenty forty nine and a deep analysis dealing especially with the actual book, which is Philip K. Dick's new android stream of Electric Sheep, then govern to my channel basically an analyzer YouTube. And by the way, guess what Rick Deckard's name, a wife's name is in the book Trump Iran Iran. Okay, yes there is. I'm also covering C. S. Lewis and one of the main characters in Prince Caspian is a dwarf named Trumpken.
Speaker 2: No way, I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm covering both of those and it's, uh, it is pretty crazy. The book is highly relevant. You guys were just talking about Palante here. Of course we get into the major technocratic and transhumanist aspects of a dystopian blade Runner, but it really is also about it. It's a kind of a bleak, oblique garbage world full of what it's called kippel where people really question what are there even people? There are? The androids are supposed to be more human than human, but are there even people left? And there's a great there's a huge difference between the books and the film, and I would really recommend the book.
Speaker 5: So can't get away too much. He covers it all in that stream, the folks, it's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, definitely all right, let's see here. Oh, shout out to Mela. Also, Mela had episode three yesterday, I believe, so go check that out. A lot of good stuff going on on the streams between us and all our friends and colleagues out there, no shortage of cool stuff for y'all.
Speaker 5: Watch Before I forget, before we wind up moving too far away from the Iran thing. There is one other new piece to the puzzle, the CIA thing. To hear about that the hacker, the former CIA hacker, warning that the United States will likely will likely face a massive cyber attack from Iran within the next thirty days.
Speaker 1: Okay, reverse stocks now, okay, Yeah, that was that was brand new, breaking news today.
Speaker 5: That's part of the new. Like Boo so, I always got to be on the edge. And as this one, just the thought who I've brought up before on boiler Room on X just a thought. It's e underscore. Ga lv is the user's name. They pointed out that if the CIA ran a false flag cyber attack on the United States, it would be far more disastrous than a repeat of nine to eleven. It would render everyone in the country helpless, with no access to their money, no ability to communicate, and no electricity, which is why I think they'll do it. I agree, unfortunately. So if they are going to do a false flag in order to try to get everybody on board, what's the one thing that could probably cause the most about of damage. Well, there is that cyber pandemic thing that they promised us, right cyber polygon. Is that what it was called? Yep, yep wow. So hold on to your butts, everybody, And that's and that that is something that will obviously seriously impact all of us, including this program right here. So you know, poof, no more boiler room for a little while.
Speaker 2: I guess no Internet, We're gonna we're gonna have some idle hands. Man, Maybe.
Speaker 5: What would we be doing with those idle hands? Has sure?
Speaker 4: I wonder startlink.
Speaker 2: Dude, we saw I might have mentioned this previous. We just saw another launch of starlink right over our house, not but a week ago, twenty really twenty satellites all perfectly spaced out next to each other going up into orbit. It's crazy. It's probably the third or fourth time we've seen it, Like on the ground here in Texas.
Speaker 4: Text me, it's the most resilient solution do in case of great failure.
Speaker 2: So I want to know what's on them. I have a hard time believing it's all just cellular communications stuff. Why what what opportunists in in the technocrat circle and in the government circles and the military circles would not use those satellites to piggyback just any kind of equipment that they need up there? Like, are we really to believe every time I see this and all the ones I don't see, every time twenty of those things goes up there in a batch, that it's all just for for our Netflix and our SMS messages, And shit, I'm not buying it.
Speaker 5: I'm painting my roof blue tonight.
Speaker 2: Dude, one of our neighbors got a metal roof put on. Man. I was like, oh, oh, snap, you should paint that blue.
Speaker 4: Okay, So can we go to that link?
Speaker 2: Which one you're newest one down there?
Speaker 4: No? If you go up a little funny, but I think let's say it like because I was talking about illegals so in Florida.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got it, I got it right here. Okay, let's see here. Florida offers Trump Alligator Alcatraz to detain illegal immigrants. Dude, this almost sounds like a icebreaker material. What is this? Illegal immigrants could soon be held in a massive new immigration detention center in Florida, which has been dubbed the Alligator Alcatraz, a thirty nine square mile plot of land which is surrounded by alligators and pythons.
Speaker 4: All right, I don't I was gonna think that. I think we need to do one sharks dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we need a moat, We need a moat and then a large plot of land covered in alligators in large pythons.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, this only makes sense that we're doing it this way because like we're we're ending where we should have began. And that that kind of feels the way it is with this whole Iran Israel, issue, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, we need to take our our politicians and put them in Alligator Alcatraz.
Speaker 4: So here's another thing that that that he come out today and he said, and I want to hear everybody thought about it. The link right above it.
Speaker 2: That would be this funny Yeah, all right, you want me to play the video or read it.
Speaker 4: Well you can, you can just read it. So basically what it is is he came out today and basically they and the big beautiful bill they go, they want to sell two hundred and fifty million acres of public land, ah in the West for the developed of housing.
Speaker 2: The foreign entities too.
Speaker 4: Probably well it's going to be so black crock right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the largest sale of national public land in modern history could be carried out as part of President Donald Trump's budget bill to help pay for his sweeping tax cuts. Interesting, you could have just not raised the DoD budget, I suppose, but no noadline, yeah, or yeah, stop providing all this foreign aid, Okay, whatever. However, a professor who's an expert on a climate policy question climate foball policy, but question the efficacy of the proposals telling Newsweek that selling off public land will not reduce federal spending to any significant degree. I'm not an expert, but I would agree with that. That would be my first concern, like, what is this actually doing for us? They've already kicked people. They've already abused American citizens' rights to public lands for decades now using BLM and you USFS and other agencies. Now they just want to sell it off. That's that's pretty stupid.
Speaker 5: And no stipulation in a way to prevent one entity from purchasing all of it.
Speaker 4: Exactly, yeah, exactly. And you can see a lot of it is in and really will be in the Pristine Land, right, so you want to sell it in Utah, Colorado. And I don't know, man, that does not give me a good feeling for what we're going to.
Speaker 5: Auction, auction it off for. You have to you have to pay.
Speaker 4: For that, and then what comes out of it is like eight billion dollars. I'm like, what is that? It's like, that's a fart. They just in the US budget.
Speaker 2: They just printed seven trillion in twenty twenty. What are you talking about? Eight billion? That's nothing. You're right, that is a fart.
Speaker 4: And and yeah, but here you are. So they're just gonna go around and just really, are we really in shortage of areas to build on that they have to sell on their acres.
Speaker 2: We could all live in Texas. Texas is big enough for like the whole world probably listen to this part. The legislation mandates that the Bureau of Land Management in the US Forest Service sell more than two million acres over the next five years, with a total of two hundred and fifty eight million acres now legally available for potential sale.
Speaker 1: Oh, it'll be. It'll be sold to corporations so that when they find the mineral rights and the oil on it yet.
Speaker 4: Get absolutely that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're looking for minerals and shit, that's disgusting.
Speaker 4: It just they're gonna fucking destroy. They are really trying to turn it into fucking third word country. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: That is disgusting if it's blackrock.
Speaker 5: And what they'll do is they'll take all this land and this development and whatever they did with it. They're going to tokenize it and put it on the blockchain, and then if you are lucky enough and you give your bio digital idea up with your brainship, you can invest in it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, good stuff, Yeah great, great, all right, let me lightning a couple of things that you guys hear. Just some highlights from the discussion that we had on the digital minefield. Channel night before last. Just go check that out for a detailed run through. But you may have seen, I think we might have covered it on this show, the footage of the Palestinian protester at the tech conference thing where CEO of Pallunteer Alex Karp was speaking and she was telling him, Hey, your Palteer tools are being used to murder people in my homeland and my family members, and she got thrown out. Well after that, a Palnteer exec went on Fox News and declared that the pro Palestinian protesters and and what is it act Pink or whatever, that that group is, the activist group code Pink, thank you, should be classified as the domestic terrorists. So uh, if you question Pallenteer, uh, they're all we're already at a point now in the timeline where their executives will go on Fox and Fox will platform them to petition the US government to designate people as terrorists. All right, So it's serious business. Also, Mystical Pharaoh, this one's for you. There you go. There's a shot from the army parade sponsored by Palenteer, one of the many sponsors Palenteer. There it is, let's say about that, and uh, what else do we got. I got Pallenteer stuff coming out my Ying Yang. Most of it was noted in Mattie's show over there at Digital Minefield, so do check it out. But man, there were some crazy, crazy clips that we played on that show, and I really hope more people go and watch it. We'll probably we will continue to cover this topic here at the boiler Room. Oh here's another one I wanted to share with you guys. This one I thought was rather important US Army. This is out of Data Center Dynamics, dot Com, US Army Reserves swears in tech leaders from Pallanteer, Meta, Open AI and Thinking Machines. This just came out two days ago by Sebastian Moss. And so they're taking tech dudes, tech bros. And they are enlisting them in the military immediately assigned them a rank of lieutenant colonel. So the new lieutenant colonels are Shyam Sankar, the CTO of Palenteer, the Chief Technology Officer of Pallenteer is now a lieutenant colonel in the Army. Andrew Bossworth CTO again, chief Technology Officer of Meta, now a lieutenant colonel in the Army, is this how we celebrate two hundred and fifty years of the United States Army by taking tech bro nerd burning man guys, you know, commies and authoritarians and granting them in their what forties, fifties, sixties in some cases a rank of lieutenant colonel. You got to be kidding me. Why is that? Let's ask ourselves why that is Also Kevin Wheel, chief product officer of OpenAI, and Bob McGrew, advisor at Thinking Machines Lab and former chief research officer of open AI, those guys have all been granted the rank of lieutenant colonel all right in the US Army reserves. You know, I'll just leave it at that. You guys may have some comments about it, but I think that that says so much about where we're going and and why we can kiss conventional warfare goodbye potentially.
Speaker 4: I actually have no comments on speech just just idiotic.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, Pharaoh speechless.
Speaker 4: Well, it just when you go and talk to other armies that actually real generals and colonels that's actually been in warfare, right, and now you're getting titles? What is the scrap?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can we get big balls in there? Fixed General General?
Speaker 2: Big balls can we promote this guy straight to general? Oh my gosh, man, there's so many good clips. We played so many good clips on Maddie's show the night. So I'll just link that in the in the show notes and we'll go around the room. We've been here two hours. You guys, I don't want to hold you too long, so mystical Farah, I'll go to you first man saved rounds, final thoughts, anything you were throwing the boiler room before we shut it down.
Speaker 4: No, I think we touched on on, you know, at least important stuff. I just I'm trying to like, I'm so disappointed, you know, because I was hopeful, right and and and I thought that actually that that presidency he actually learned some stuff and we actually had a chance being inside to fight this time. Ah. But I'm actually it's almost like feels like, you know, the people that they were saying they let him win for a reason, right are actually were true. But they actually after that that this incident and Butler, right, he made a deal with the devil or something and that's why they let him in. Uh, who knows, maybe maybe maybe they were right and I was wrong, But right now, I'm just very disappointed, sadly, and but there's nothing to be done about it. So uh, I just pray that you know, our you know, our nation can survive and and and and we just I guess us as people be strong enough to to stick good together and whatever hard times that we're going to face because of the IDIO, it's in Washington, DC that we actually can go through together. So you know, that's all what I can hope for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Yeah, we're it seems as though we're in a battle of some sort of information attrition right now and it's reaching some sort of apex, so that means something hopefully it means something good. And we're really glad you're able to be here with us tonight. Man. We share your disappointment and also your hope. Appreciate you being here, buddy, Thanks, ma'am. All right, there goes the mystical Pharaoh, ruckus over to you. Saved rounds, final thoughts, anything you want to throw out there in the boiler before we shut it down.
Speaker 5: Breaking news, we have another bad new contake, brought to my attention by Jay Dyer.
Speaker 2: On x I had that Messa back too.
Speaker 5: According to the New York Post, as posted by Jordan V. Peterson. Rogue states Russia and Iran are attempting to destroy the MAGA movement with disinformation bought army. So, speaking of ending where we began, hasher yet again we are all nothing but Russian bots.
Speaker 2: Eighteen twenty sixteen.
Speaker 5: Now this really pisses me off because the Twitter account that I've been using since as long as I've been Rucus, was one that I adopted from somebody else. But ever since I did end, or before probably that account was considered a bot account. It was labeled as a Russian bought A lot of my friends and colleagues were labeled as actual Russian bots. It was part of that Hamilton eighty eight or whatever it was called, right ninety to dashboard or whatever it was. Right y'all are familiar with that. And so I made my own, new, from the ground up organic for the past what five six years now, my own Twitter account, and yet again here I am going to be a fucking Russian bot. That sucks. But I'd rather be a Russian bot than a pile of smoking ash because we got nuked or something. So all that being said, it's been a blast, gentleman, No pun intended, May God bless each and every one of you. May God save the entire world.
Speaker 2: Out all right, Well, Moscow's nice this time of year, ruckus, So you know, don't worry about it too much. We gotta fall back, apparently, I don't want to go through being a Russian. But again, it makes me feel like I'm back in twenty eighteen, taking steps backward there based all right, take us out of here, over to you save a rounds. Final thoughts, basically anelnia. Thanks for being here with us tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, thanks for having me here again. Thanks for all the bullet room crew welcoming me in here. And it's good to be here with you guys, especially on this hot, hot summer. You know, maybe that's the next step. That's the next logical step. We had the Cold War, we had the war on tour, we had the war on the self and now and maybe we're going into hot war. That seems to be a logical extension of it. I hope not. It was really really awesome to see you the other night on my buddy Maddie at Digital Mindfield Real Cooter Brown on his channel the other night. I was so sick. It was a really good stream. Hope to see you on there again more. Hey guys, please check me out at baslet Analyzer at YouTube again. I'll be on John Here's's channel coming up. I got a couple other things coming up. Next week I will be I'm planning to be away for the whole week in the mountains. Seems like an opportunity time to do that. But I'll be in the mountains totally out of reach, working on a screenplay that I'm trying to get written and made. You know, hopefully that would be that would be great. With God's grace, you know, maybe such things will happen in the meantime. Check me out, check out my Blade Runner and pekab Analyzes, and my C. S Lewis series on Narnia and all things C. S Lewis, which I'm gonna be continuing for a while. And I'll just say this that you know, we went through this in twenty twenty, and we're going through it again now that it's important to to have physical media and physical literature. I think that you know, we saw this in twenty twenty when you know, just for a few days, all the music streaming services were gone, and you know, movies were gone for a little bit, and if there's a cyber polygon or if something like that that was you know, if that were to happen, it's important to kind of stockpile these things. We stockpile other things. But it's also important to have real physical books and to read books. And if there's one book that I could recommend right now, it would be really anything by C. S. Lewis. I'm really into C. S Lewis and his takes on things, including his take on nuclear war. And I'll just end with this. C. S Lewis's take on nuclear war was Remember C. S. Lewis died the same day as John F. Kennedy, so his death kind of went unnoticed at the time. But he said that if we're going to pass away in nuclear war, let us be doing things human things like praying and playing with our children and eating dinner with our family and working on our land and doing normal things instead of cowering in the darkness. So I think that's a good way to leave us. And thanks, Sasha, really appreciate y'all, love y'all, peace.
Speaker 2: All right, that's based lit Analyzer everybody. Thanks for everything you do, buddy, and we'll link to you on the scription and on the show page, which will be available at Alternate Current Radio dot com. We're out of here. I hope you have a great rest of the week. Let's try to stay sane. Everybody to keep each other sane and be ready because we don't know where this is all headed. It's looking a little choppy out there. So we'll be back with you for a Sunday wire. This coming Sunday, myself and Ruckus and Patrick Henningson, and don't be surprised if he brings a really cool guest. Also, who knows, maybe you'll even see Basil Valentine. We do need your support. We have a support link up at Alternate Current Radio dot com and support links are in the description below. I'm out of here. We'll see you next time for another boiler room.
Speaker 1: That's it. Go ahead and run, run home and pride to Mama.