Speaker 1: Hey bunkies, Hey batties, we have an exciting announcement. We are doing a meetup at Bravo Con on the Saturday at six pm at the hard Rock Cafe, right before Amy Phillips Cabaret Show.
Speaker 2: And it's gonna be a blessed you guys.
Speaker 3: Amy Phillips Cabaret Show is so fun. And the show starts at eight and our meetup is gonna start at six, So you're gonna come to our meetup. You're gonna have a few cocktails, you're gonna have the best time. Then you're gonna go over to Amy show free. It's free, free to come.
Speaker 1: That I mean, it's free to come. We have a Bravo playlist so you can dance to your heart's content, to the smooth sounds of Erica, Jane and so much more. Come talk with me and Mary Payne about your experiences that weekend and Bravo in general.
Speaker 3: Yes, present your Caber Amy ticket at the hard Rock and you're going to get twenty percent discount on food. So go over there, grab some food, get your twenty percent discount. You're there for free. If you get to talk to me, you get to talk to Ryan and maybe there'll be some other people there you want.
Speaker 2: To meet too.
Speaker 1: It's all happening Saturday, six pm, Bravo con hard Rock, Come meet me in Mary Payne.
Speaker 3: Yes, and the ticket link is below. And again the tickets are free, but you just have to click the link to let us know you're coming so we can get a good headcount. I'm excited, Ryan, I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna wear?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Maybe this?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is a great pestiche but I think I might have something special I'm wearing as well, So come and find out what tomfoolery I'm up to.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. I'm just going to be in the sparkly dress. Okay, see you there. Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's mugshot Monday. All right, guys, Keisha, Sixty days in, we're still feeling good about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I would actually watch it if we were not recording about it, if we weren't recapping.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a true testament that you really like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and thank you guys for sending such positive feedback. I've been getting lots of messages about people who are really enjoying the recap, and some people are like, I don't like the show, but I like the recap, so.
Speaker 3: I didn't get it. Yeah, I got a couple of messages. It's like I would never have watched this, and then I kind of refuse to watch it. But then you guys are making it funny, so I'm gonna watch.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, great, great, It's part of our lever charm. We just can make any situation funny. I just can't.
Speaker 3: Did you have a nice birthday?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 2: I did. We did a ghost tour pulk crawl this weekend.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's then right up your alley.
Speaker 2: Yes it was. And then last night, for my actual birthday, we didn't do anything. But last night we went to this really really really nice restaurant with one of my friends his birthdays like a couple of days before mine, that we have been wanting to go to for so long. So we did that. We had such a good time. It was simple but sweet.
Speaker 3: Okay that about you, Uh, same idea. I just went to dinner with some friends and then went to dinner with some girlfriends as well, and that was really it, you know, and that's fine. I went and got a massage and my daughter paid for it.
Speaker 2: That was my gift. Nice. Nice.
Speaker 3: She handed me her card. It was like, I didn't get you a present, just pay for your I was like, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what my mom did too. She's like, go get your all lash she's done. I'm like, okay, I mean, you know, okay, she goes. I didn't, well did she. She did go shopping for me, but she shopped for me for myla. So Mala's like, happy birthday, kikey. And it's cut its fair of pajamas. I love pajamas so much, so, oh man, it's just something about pajamas and good ones.
Speaker 3: I'm in pajama bottoms right now. I'm just doing a all right shirt.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna dressed today.
Speaker 3: He sure doesn't look any different than the pajamas, would. I know, you've got things to do today. I am going to be sung at this desk recording a lot today. So at some point I'll leave the house, maybe to go pick up the groceries, come back home. I've become a real homebody. I mean, and I don't like.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I don't mind being a homebody, but then I get that itch and I gotta get out. And once once I go out, it is like days and days and days and days and days of going out until I finally crash.
Speaker 3: I know, I know I need too much. That's what's gonna happen to me. When we go to La and Brah Bakhn. I'm gonna be like.
Speaker 2: Day two.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, I hate this, I hate fake guys. I gotta get out. I mean, you know, immediately I'll start talking about how about I hate it, So you know that'll be fun for the listeners. Okay, okay, everybody, let's talk about this show now. I told you guys, I got the lip flip, and it's an effect. So my toplip is like numb. So when I go in to like rinse my teeth in the bathroom, all the water sports out because I have no roll over it. It'll take it'll take.
Speaker 2: A little time.
Speaker 3: But if you see me on video and I'm licking my top lip or licking my teeth is because it feels very strange, it will it will settle down. But also if you see me drink something and you see it dribble all over it, just don't draw it.
Speaker 2: You know what's going on. You know, I wish I could just dissolve some of my lip and just send you in so you can have it forever and you don't have to keep getting these lip flips. I know.
Speaker 3: I know at some point I won't care. I haven't had lip flip in a long time, like a year, or at least a year, maybe year and a half because it hurts. So I check it out and I don't do it, but I do like it when I do it because I'm going you know, I got such a big week coming up.
Speaker 2: I thought, well, let me try to look my best.
Speaker 3: You know, for a week, and then I can go being the inside cat that I am. Okay, yeah, okay, Season four, Episode three, pieste Off. Now, okay, as I was telling you this before we started, I said, this has double meaning, and you're like, everybody's pissed off, and then you're you must have remembered.
Speaker 2: Then I just I literally when you just reset it again, when you just said it again, I remembered. I was like, oh, yeah, it has to do with that one.
Speaker 3: Part ew Okay, So we're gonna start with Nate, Alan and Andrew and the five hundred. Now we start off with Poncho, who is Alan's roommate, had a shank that he made during the whole Nate versus Carl situation, and Alan is like, I don't know if I'm he's gonna shank me in my sleep, you know, I'm like, why.
Speaker 2: Would he do that? Like, well, this is I don't know if there's like a lack of red meat. I'm sure there is, but Alan is looking super anemic. I mean he is almost pale, Like this is please get that boy some some steak fingers or something like that, because he's looking.
Speaker 3: He looks terrible. He needs to go stand out in the sunshine.
Speaker 2: He's afraid to get. Here's my thing. If you're afraid that your roommate is kind of shanky, watch you go spend a little bit of time on the yard. I know.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if they're just allowed to go out in the yard.
Speaker 2: Because they're not in prison. This is just jail.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, that's right, because I can't saying it's prison, but it's just it's just a jill.
Speaker 3: But sometimes you can be in jail for years, you know.
Speaker 2: And I heard that fucking sucks. Yeah, Like they say, prison is the place to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wanna, you wanna. If you gotta go, you may as well be prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah. People are living there, Yeah, not just transient. So yeah, y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm a lady of a certain age, and as I've gotten older, I've really struggled with the makeup. I never know how to actually make it look good and I can never find a foundation that doesn't feel heavy or look cakey or gross on my skin. But I found Jones Road Beauty a few years ago and it's been a complete game changer for me. In case you don't know, Jones Road Beauty is a minimalist makeup brand founded by a makeup artist, Bobby Brown, that creates versatile and easy to use products that simplify your routine. With their bestseller Miracle Bomb, you can actually have that effortless, natural, no makeup makeup look, which is exactly what I need. I don't like that caky cake look. The Miracle Bomb, y'all. It's a true multitasker. It can be used as a tint, a blush, a bronzer, a highlighter, or on the lips. It can replace like all the products in your makeup bag. Jones Road also has a full line of effortless skin first stables like They're just Enough Tinted Moisturizer. This moisturizer is a lightweight formula that's smooths and evens your skin tone with a soft touch of coverage. It hides redness, it looks natural, and it feels like nothing on your skin at our age 'all, this is what we need modern day makeup that's clean, strategic, and multi functional for effortless routines. For a limited time, our listeners are getting a free cool gloss on their first purchase when they use code pink Shade at checkout. Just head to Jones Road Beauty dot com and use code pink Shade at checkout. After you've purchased, they will ask where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them our show sent you now. The DART Team, the Direct Action Response Team, Uh huh, I think that's what that means is coming in and telling everybody to come outside and step outside their doors, and so they all get padded down. They have to stand against the walls and then they tell them to move to the wreck area. And the Dark Team is like flip in everybody. They're flipping everything, They're looking all over and Alan is like, God, I hope the team finds the shank and removes it.
Speaker 2: I know. I'm like, how did they find out about the shank? Did Alan send and Owl perhaps let them know that could possibly be a shank in room? What is the five oh two?
Speaker 3: But they didn't find it? But it was there, but they didn't find it.
Speaker 2: I don't think they I think they just go in there and just tear shit up. They don't really look for anything. I mean, because where was it?
Speaker 3: Where was it? It was a bunch of plastic, so it was flat. I don't know if he could figure out a way to like slide it behind the desk. But I mean, surely they know all the hiding places.
Speaker 2: Well I'm sorry, but a shake just isn't a thing you can hide in between your book cheeks either.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I was thinking. You you can't stick it up there. Because but Alan says, I worry if they find the shank in my cell, then I'll go to jail for real, because they don't you know that think it's mine. So, because you know Poncho, I blame it on him.
Speaker 2: So in a heartbeat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like white kid. The talking head the colonel says the officers were not able to find any weapons and all the rooms were just trash, and so they're all like, oh, you did this to my room, and Alan said it was stressful, but I didn't mention the shank da Pancho, like I didn't mention.
Speaker 2: It, you know.
Speaker 3: So then we see Alan questioning Andrew again again. Yeah he's out there again, and the talking head Alan goes, yeah, I am suspicious, and I'm trying to figure out if he and I are in here for the same reason before.
Speaker 2: Andrew has like no clue what the guy is trying to do. You know how the girls kind of picked up on what they were doing when they were sitting. Andrew's just so oblivious.
Speaker 3: You know, he's just But does Andrew know that other people are in there or he was he just so focused on being in there with his dad that he didn't think like other people could be in there.
Speaker 2: I think that Andrew did not read the contract at all. He just went with whatever his dad, who secretly hates some Uh. Yeah, yeah, I don't think he knows. He's not mentioned it.
Speaker 3: I don't think he realizes that somebody else could be in there, and so talking head Andrew goes that guy Alan asked a lot of questions. But but now, like I think, maybe you know, we figured each other out, talking toad, Nate goes, okay, I can tell these are the new guys, like Nate goes it, if you're not from Atlanta, then you're definitely in the sixty day program. And they are green, and I think they're in for a treat soon. But I'm keeping my eye out for them.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that Nate has picked up on that they are in the program because they both need a little bit of help. They need help. They're not thriving like Stephanie's thriving.
Speaker 3: They're not like Nate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, Look, I think at some point a and he said, look, Nate, you've done five hundred and twenty five days. I think you might need to go home.
Speaker 3: Nate's like Theate's like, but when I'm here, I'm a big fish in a small pond and everybody respects him. I gotta go home. So Andrew goes to log into his commissary. They have those things on the wall where they can and he notices twenty seven dollars is missing, and he goes, and I see that it was missing around the time that I logged in with my pen for the first time. So now I'm realizing somebody like behind his back, like watched and got his pin number. So he goes, so I'm going into detective mode. So, oh god, he goes, I felt I feel taken advantage of. So he's going around going, hey, somebody took my pin number. Hey did you know somebody took my pin number?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard of somebody's taking a pin number? He is telling everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody, and I was surprised. Wanted a guys saying say, no, what's your PIN number. I'll see what I can find out for you, because he would have totally have fallen for that.
Speaker 3: You're right, You're right, and nobody everybody's like, I don't know how that would happen, but yeah, people look over your shoulder, like, yeah, you got to like cover that shit.
Speaker 2: You know you're in prison. You're in jail, boy, like come.
Speaker 3: On, and so, uh, talking head Nate goes, oh my god, Andrew's walking around talking about his pin. Looks like he's getting himself into some shit. Yeah, So black screated death. Andrew's talking to somebody, an older guy, and he's pointing over like where the phones are. This other guy comes over. He's like, why are you pointing at me? Why are you talking about me? And there's like huh, and they go, we were talking, we were pointing at the phones. And that guy is mad and he says Andrew inadvertently insulted inmate. Why trying to figure out about his pin number? And then it says Andrew does not know Nate is in the program. So Nate pulls to Andrew aside and goes, hey, listen, quit asking me more about this, Like yeah, you're causing attention to yourself. And he goes, just get your pen changed, and he goes, yeah, I gotta have to go get it changed. He goes, just get it changed. But making a big deal anything can be dangerous.
Speaker 2: And he's making a huge I mean, like you said, he is Jesse's ex wife Michelle when they were at David Busters. Right wait let me oh oh right wait wait wait, let me go tell you guys like he is like literally making his way through the room talking about this situation.
Speaker 3: Like somebody like somebody's like somebody's gonna go, oh, yeah, you know who did it. It was so and so so. So he says, okay, so Alan, Now we see Alan, Alan goes shakedown. They didn't find anything, but then we see Poncho slides his shank under the door to give to whoever's on the trash duty. Then he to a guy named Shine Shine and then gives it to a guy named mook And Book is like, why did he give that to me? That is a bullshit? And it flush it and they flush it.
Speaker 2: So again, how was he able to hide the shank from when they get the shakedown?
Speaker 3: Mystery? Mystery? So anyway, Mooka goes, why do you send that to me? I don't need a shank? Flush it so that like they're all like, we don't want to be caught with this bullshit.
Speaker 2: So they flung Yeah you.
Speaker 3: Heard the toilet blush. Alan goes, I feel better about the shank being gone because now he won't stab me in my sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He was totally convinced that he was gonna die within three days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, the shank has been made and now I just wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's like he did make it for you, Alan, Like I think he made it for a hostile situation, not just say, let me stab my roommate to death.
Speaker 3: I'll just stabbed my roommate while he's asleep. Yeah yeah, although I tell you that dateline that I covered with Camberley. We that guy did get stabbed in prison for talking too much.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Allen hasn't been doing that. No, really, Andrew might have gotten shanked, but.
Speaker 3: Asking questions, Yeah yeah, yeah, Okay, Onla is that right?
Speaker 2: That's right? Okay?
Speaker 3: Because I know it's like on Delaiyelai. I want to make sure, okay, Angelay, this is our first day in gen pop. Gin Pop is a phrase that we say around this house a lot. Oh really yeah. It could refer to anything like you go like you're going on the airplane, and the kids will be like, do we have nice seats?
Speaker 2: Or are we in gen pop?
Speaker 3: And like if we go on the train, are we in gen pop or we have like reserve seats? I'm like, oh, we're in gen pop. You're twenty years it's so funny. We might be in nice seats. You're in gen pop.
Speaker 2: You guys are not so.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they're talking head. She says, I have a hard demeanor, so I can't fake it and be like, yeah, I'm strictly dickli like I like guys, Like, I'm never gonna be able to do that.
Speaker 2: Like you literally can tell us you've never even seen a picture of a dick on Ngela and we will believe it. Yeah, she's allergic to dick. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know why she felt like she would have to fake it in prison to pretend like she's not gay, Like who cares?
Speaker 2: She could not fake it though it is. She is the equivalent of when Alla went in smelling like cop Angelai walks in like I love women. All the women come to me. Yes, So she goes.
Speaker 3: Everybody's staring at me, and everybody is yelling about her, like, look at her, she's so pretty.
Speaker 2: Whoo.
Speaker 3: She kind of looks like Lyric and like she's better looking to that hoe. And they're like asking her about her tattoos. Ooh, she got tattoos like a man, like I guess because some of them are strictly dickley and she's close enough looking to a man, yeah that they'll take it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you would have thought Kim Kardashian had just walked in there.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like I am here as your lawyer to release all of you from prison.
Speaker 2: Yeah and here. Yes, Surprisingly, Angelais didn't really like all of the attention. I thought she would love it, but now, like, ooh, back up a little bit. She didn't like it.
Speaker 3: And we see all the other we see like little talking heads and inmates. She's so, yeah she has tattoos. Ooh, yeah she's hot, ooh she's got it going on. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, okay, I mean these pitchers are trying to get pregnant by Angela. I mean they're like it's like okay, all right, Like I met Lyrics, someone a pretty pissed off, like look at her my hairstyle and my hair color, because they look a lot are like.
Speaker 3: They look similar, I will Angelaie is a lot prettier than Lyric. So well, we've been doing all that fighting, so you know, she's she's the living rough, she's the bunky boss. So yeah, one girl is like ooh, can I touch your tattoos? She's go ahead to take off your shirt. She's like what No, and they're like just take off your shirt. She's like no, I'm not gonna tell and she's like stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was really surprised by how bauchful she was about the attention. She's like, no, I thought she'd be like stripping, which goes again to our theory that you know, we assume Angela was gonna be the one kicked out of the program. M hm, it's gonna be stuff.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be Stuffanie so and her talking head she goes, no, I was not expecting this, Like these women have flocked to me. It's like the thirst is real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. They they are dehydrated in there.
Speaker 3: If we see one girl going okay, so you're gonna be my girlfriend, and she's like no, And she says.
Speaker 2: But I thought when someone said that, you didn't have a choice, Like it's like, oh you're my bitch. You don't have a choice not to be that person's bitch.
Speaker 3: I think the girl that said it was just being funny. I don't think she was. She wasn't like demanding it, okay. And Angela says, I just got out of a relationship and I don't want to be in one with anybody.
Speaker 2: Like no.
Speaker 3: So we see all of them like touching her muscles, and then we see her like touching because I think the girls are like, your muscles are different than mine, and they're like having her touch, like, go ahead and touch mine, touch me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like, wow, that was too much touching. I'm like, where is the hand sanitized?
Speaker 3: Because and they're talking about how cute she is, and then they explain what a stud is, and then they're all going her a stud because she looks enough like a man. And yeah, it is so funny to see all the girls talking about her. They're like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I mean because like in the real world, I wouldn't take a double look at Angela.
Speaker 3: Well, if she came in as my electrician, I'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, she's yeah, she's pretty. Would like, oh, look at that female power. We got enough female electrician. That's what I would think.
Speaker 3: I'd take.
Speaker 2: Good for you girl, like an extra tip. I like that.
Speaker 3: And probably she knows what the fuck she's doing. Yeah, So and the talking head Stephanie says, yeah, Angelia is in here now. She's like a tomboy that came in. She's a stud. She's super fucking muscular. Everybody's after her. So Stephanie's like, hmm, who's this new bitch coming in stealing my thunder.
Speaker 2: They didn't even ask about her hair, and should I, I don't know, possibly go after her myself. I think she's gonna turn she what is it saying that they say gay for for say, oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: If she hasn't already, I think she definitely that's true.
Speaker 2: Hey, because have you noticed a different hairstyles, Like in one scene it's braided, and another scene she's got like the not braids a little I forget what they're called, but it's like you braid a little bit, then you put it in a little Oh yeah, she had those all over. I mean, this is she's going to peak here.
Speaker 3: You think the girls are like, let me braid your hair?
Speaker 2: I think so? Okay, of course, yes.
Speaker 3: House, Yeah this we got to come up with a name for the sorority house that Stephanie's in. Oh Jesus, it's gonna be well, I'll come up with it.
Speaker 2: I'll come up with the Okay.
Speaker 3: So now we're over to Matt, the preacher in the six hundred. Matt now looks like he has gone in the kitchen and dragged his hair through the grease pit. He said, it is not greasy enough. Can I rub my hair on this griddle.
Speaker 2: It's just so bad, and it kind of looks like it's thinning a little bit more watch just shit. Then he should be so stressed out about what he's up to his son, his hair should continue to fall out. It is quite disgusting, and I cannot imagine how it smells.
Speaker 3: I just understand why, like his bunkie or somebody hasn't been like, dude, what's up with your hair? Like somebody.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure he has commissary and has.
Speaker 3: Shampoo because they give them a bar or soap, but he could literally wash it with so and I would still get it clean.
Speaker 2: He's looking he looks like he's about to audi shit, to be like an actor in a haunted house with that fucking that look of his. You're so right, that's exactly what he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks like one of like if you go to like a scary and one of the guys that oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Comes out for you. Yes, that is what he is doing.
Speaker 3: Nobody, nobody, nobody tell us again, we don't want these spoilers.
Speaker 2: Nobody tell us. Now.
Speaker 3: I do wonder in the real world now if he looks better or if he's still rocking that greasy pony.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's one of those men that's never going to let it go. This will all be bald, he'll have about this much left. And he's like, I'm sticking around. There's still hope.
Speaker 3: You're right, You're right, Yeah, it'll be all bald in the front, just one little piece in the back.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So we see Matt. He's trying to teach one guy his workout routine, and he goes, yeah, I'm really stressed. I'm worrying about Andrew and I you know, when i'm stressed, I try relationship building. That's what I do to relieve my stress. So I've become Tyrone's mentor, and Tyrone is a good man. Does Tyrone know that you're his mentor? Does he just think you're teaching him how to fight?
Speaker 2: So my thing is, why would you teach someone how to fight who could possibly kick your ass? Why are you giving him Why would you teach him how to knit? Like, why would you teach him how to fight? So if if shit goes left, he'll beat your ass up? This makes no sense to me at all.
Speaker 3: You know, he's just so about the like Tyrone is a good man. I'm like, your acting skills are driving me insane. I have such strong dislike for this man.
Speaker 2: Oh I know. I mean he's not likable, not like God.
Speaker 3: So Matt goes in and talks to his roommate Lawrence, and he says, I'm trying to remember. Okay, So we have Pancho came in and Lawrence came in. I feel like Pancho was the one who said his friend shot himself in front of him, and like, oops, no, I think that's Lawrence. That was Lawrence. And then then what was Pancho's story. I'm trying to remember, but.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was Lawrence who said if it were for my first Okay, maybe you're right, because.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to remember what Lawrence did to get in there. Because one of them had a failure to appear, because they had failure to appear on her previous thing.
Speaker 2: They got arrested when the friend shot himself.
Speaker 3: Okay, whoever had the failure to appear got into a fight with somebody, and because whoever it was was going, well, that sounds like self defense, right, Maybe that's a Lawrence either way.
Speaker 2: I don't know either way. If I have to pick between the two. I think I'm gonna pick.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Lawrence is scary. Pancho built that shank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean so so far the only red flag for Poncho has been the shank. And that's a pretty big that is like the size of an American flag. Rick Yeah, yeah, yeah. And Lawrence looks like I would be scared of him on the daily mm hmmmm. He just seems unpredictable to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm predictaball. So Matt goes in, he's talking to Lawrence and he goes, oh, yeah, that tyrone. I really like tyrone a lot. You know, I'm teaching and boxing, and Lawrence goes really, he goes, well, if some if if somebody attacks me, it's anything, and goes, I don't fight fair, and my whole point is to, uh, you know, to kill them. And Matt goes, yeah, you know, why don't you just say, like you try to get them to submit so then like you win. He goes, no, I don't fight, I'll kill him, and Matt's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're more afraid of what I cannot hold in the giggle. I want to giggle of the later on scenes between Lawrence it's.
Speaker 3: Coming, It's coming.
Speaker 4: And I was just like told James said, Mary Payne is heaving, heaving. So Lawrence, you know, says he doesn't fight fair. If somebody comes after him, he'll kill them.
Speaker 3: And he goes, I don't know, man, I wonder how long it would take to put me on Indiana's most wanted list. And Matt goes, I don't know how long does.
Speaker 2: It take you?
Speaker 3: Be goes, well, last time it took about a year.
Speaker 2: Why were you on there? It's what I need to know. And why is it your life's ambition to get back on there?
Speaker 3: And why did you get off of it and then got put back in jail in Georgia?
Speaker 2: Okay, so the sucking had.
Speaker 3: Matt goes, you know, Lawrence is truly a dangerous person, like he would try to kill me in a second. And I can't continue on with this guy, like I'm scared of him now, he says. And we're getting this night vision camera okay, and we just see Matt just sitting on his top bunk okay, And he says, Lawrence has the most toxic lethal gas. And he says, I feel like I need scuba gear to survive it. Covers every part of your body. There's a tiny crack under the door. You can't get rid of it. He says, I can't breathe. Not being able to breathe is a real thing. I can't take it. And then he goes, I never do something. It stink so bad in my life. And we have so many scenes of Lawrence just letting it rip. And I was like, somebody needs to take Lawrence to a doctor because that is so bad. Keisha, and we don't like, we don't even like Matt.
Speaker 2: He actually felt pretty bad for him. And I'm like thinking to himself, like the scene itself is funny, but the thought of you watching kid was even funny.
Speaker 3: I literally put I put a quote here. I said, there's too much discussion of this move on, Like that's what I put in my notes. It kept going and kept going, and then it would be like now it's nighttime, now it's daytime. Now it's another nighttime. I was like, we get it. The guy, it was just well.
Speaker 2: He didn't try to like be discreet about it, you know what I mean, Like he was just letting it go as if there was no one else in.
Speaker 3: The room, and just so much it was awful, And I don't know if that's like a tactic, like I'm gonna eat the gross of stuff so I have the worst gas to try to get you to move out of the room.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think that's the decision that Matt can make to move out of the room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true, right, Or if like Matt complained enough that they would get him out of there, or Lawrence wants a room by himself, Lawrence needs to go to medical, like he's got a problem.
Speaker 2: There's a mental physical, he needs to see a gi specialist, like, there's lots of things going on with Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Spares me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: So then we see Matt in the middle of the night, sitting on his bunk. He crawls down, he grabs his cup, He looks at the camera. We've never seen anybody else on the show look and address the camera as much as this guy does.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 3: Last episode he stood in the middle of his cell doing the Shawn Csank redemption ah, screaming so that the cameras would catch it. He's he wants to be an acting teacher.
Speaker 2: He wants all the screened that he could possibly get. God, oh, we're back.
Speaker 3: To not feeling sorry for him. So he gets his cup. He looks at the camera and says, this is my cup, and he gets down out of his bunk. I guess p's in the cump under the cameras that the camera doesn't see. And he says he does that because peing and the cup won't make noise and wake up Lawrence because he's scared of how wild and impressive. Lawrence says, he's scared if he woke Hi up what he would do.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's understandable.
Speaker 3: It kind of made sense to me. But also, yeah, dump the pa first thing in the morning, yeah, or he.
Speaker 2: Kind of dumped it then like quietly. Yeah. Yeah, I mean what he said made perfect sense because I wouldn't want to wake up Lawrence either.
Speaker 3: But why didn't he then dump it right away?
Speaker 2: Okay, because it's Matt.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So the next morning, Lawrence like tells the CEO that Matt took two ups and that he pissed in one of the cups and the snitching, which is stitching, and then I gotta get I gotta get my soundboard button back.
Speaker 2: The says, nitchein, which is snitching? Yeah you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So in the talking head. Matt goes for all his street bravado and anti snitching, he snitched.
Speaker 2: On me, I mean, with no problems at all, and he snitched on him right in like the gyp, the general area. Other inmates could see that he was snitching. That's you know, he's fucking dangerous.
Speaker 3: But remember how Lawrence was so like, this place is dirty, we need to clean it. So he must have a little O C D about yeah, and that was so gross to him. He was like I can't yeah, yeah. So then he goes and then the CEO made an example out of me, like making a big deal about it. And you know, Lawrence disrespected me as a man. And now I'm mad, like I'm fighting mad, and I don't want to let Lawrence off the hook for what he did. So he pulls Lawrence over. Now he knows he can can fuck with Lawrence becau Lawrence killing. He just told him he would, I know. And he goes, man, why did you do that to me? And Lawrence goes, that's unsanitary. It's unsanitary. And he's got some most some Joan Crawford got to clean your hands twimming, Yeah, every day kind of thing going on. He goes, it was unsanitary and I can't live like that, and Matt goes, I know, but I did it so I wouldn't wake you up. I was gonna dump it in the morning. And Lawrence goes, I'm sorry, I don't fuck with that and anything like walks off and Matt goes, yeah, I was. I was ready to.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was ready to brawl with him over this. No you weren't.
Speaker 2: No, you were not. You don't know that kind of fighting. Smoke New Street and fighting and m m A fighting two totally different world. We've seen you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, who are who are you fighting? Imaginary people?
Speaker 2: I used to do that with Billy Blank So in his little workout videos, you remember those, she saw us the same shit that Mats said and there teaching. Now I'm like, that's from a Billy Blake's like DVD number one, Like that.
Speaker 3: Was a TVT number one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So Emmanuel Emmanuel is twenty eight, he's a public health official. Now, Emmanuel to me, says some problematic things here. He says, due to finances, I grew up in the hood. I saw fights, I was in fights, but my mom made sure we had a good education and she worked. However, we need jobs. She had to to be sure we had a good education because she knew that would be the key to our success. He says, Eventually I went to private school, and then I would question why couldn't my friends from the hood get out and do better? I never understood why.
Speaker 2: Well, because they were in the hood and they didn't didn't have private school, and they didn't have the mom that helped them out.
Speaker 3: Or Yeah, I mean, what's I don't understand. What's hard to understand about that?
Speaker 2: I think he's going to be a bit of an odd duck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's like some people have the will and the means and can get out, and some people don't, and some people don't have anybody to mentor them or help them or encourage them. I don't I just felt it felt very classicist or racist or something. I don't know if it felt great.
Speaker 2: Say that, Yeah, judge, you know, very judge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he says, you know, my goal is to show people and educate people there's a chance you can get out of this. You can escape the hood. It's easy.
Speaker 2: No, it's really not. That's why so many people are not able to escape it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't. I didn't like this.
Speaker 2: He most definitely does not need to be the motivational speaker at the hood school.
Speaker 3: You can get out, it's easy.
Speaker 2: No, he does not need to do that at all.
Speaker 3: So we meet his wife, Brittany. She's his college sweetheart. They have two kids, Emmanuel and Anthony. The talking head of the wife is like, you know, he doesn't know.
Speaker 2: What he's in for.
Speaker 3: No, Nope, and the talking head Emmanuel says, in America, there's a stereotype that people who go to jail are bad people, but not all of them are bad. I grew up with a lot of these guys. Not all of them are bad. They could get out, it's easy, Okay.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't even know which prison show he's been watching.
Speaker 3: I think his whole thing is like, I grew up with some of these people. We went our separate ways, and I know they're good people. But maybe they took a wrong turn and those are still good people. I mean, I think that's his thought process. But they did bad things, but they did bad things. So Emmanuel goes and he gets handcuffed, and the production says, are you worried about blowing your cover? And he goes, no, I'm not worried about any about any of it. No, And I don't want to fight, but if I have to fight, I will Like no, it's good, everything's great.
Speaker 2: What you are not gonna fight? Arkle like, no, he's just exceptionally nerdy and he's gonna stick out like a sore thumb when he goes in there. I hope they put him in the six hundred. Is that where they put him at?
Speaker 3: That's where they put him. That's where he needs will he won't make it in the five hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he would not.
Speaker 3: So he goes to intake. He's like this is disgusting, Like this is so gross that there's people in there that are going to jail.
Speaker 2: It's so gross.
Speaker 3: And so they put him in the six hundred. Okay, now we get Johnny in the six hundred. This is all we get, Like, Johnny, are you okaya?
Speaker 2: He's not doing well at all.
Speaker 3: So he's in his cell by himself. So he needs a he needs a roommate.
Speaker 2: He's a roommate. Maybe they can put him with Matt together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, maybe they can put him with the man well, because he wants somebody to take somebody talk to.
Speaker 2: I think Emmanuel will make Johnny go back to his gang days.
Speaker 3: He's gonna go, like, I just remembered how to make a shank. I'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Exactly because he's gonna drive him insane.
Speaker 3: So Johnny's like, I don't know what time it is, Like this is a different world. The sleep pattern is off, you know, the sleep pattern is unreal. And he goes and I used to work in nights, and he goes, my sleep is all confused. And if there's any reason I would tap out, it would be that it's the sleep. He says, I'm all alone. And then you know, we've seen a couple of times they've had him lock down for like twenty hours at a time. Yeah, and he says, yeah, I'm away from my wife and my kids. It's so hard. But I do want to walk in my son's shoes. I have to imagine what he went through. And he does seem to be talking about his son in past tense. I noticed on this episode he didn't say my son is in jail. I want to walk in my son's shoes. He says, I have to imagine what he went through. I'm noticed, so he's talking about his son in past sense. So I wonder if a sun kild him prison or something. I just feel like they would have told us that I know. So he says, I want to imagine what he went through. And you know, you're in here and your mind starts playing tricks on you, and you start thinking, am I am I a good man? Am I a good husband? Am I a good dad?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: I haven't had to sleep? Like this is really hard? And we just see him like laying on a little bunk like with the book, trying to sleep.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a lot like not knowing what time it is. And I mean I can go twenty hours without talking to someone. Yeah, I like to do it after this. Yeah, right, but yeah, and I mean and not I don't know if they're on lockdown, he's not able to go out or whatever. I mean, that would be a lot in him questioned whether he's a good man, Well, we know you're kind of not a good man because you know, you started that whole gang thing, and you're a reform man. Reform you're reform man, but you you you a big chunk of your life, you were most definitely not a good man and not a good father, because your son followed in your footsteps and he is possibly in prison or died in prison.
Speaker 3: Yeah don't yeah, we don't know. M All right, let's go over to Jacqueline and Stephanie. Okay, So Jacqueline's like, I'm mentally exhausted, you know.
Speaker 2: We can sell.
Speaker 3: And so they go outside. I don't know if they're doing like check to get in the showers or what, but like just their pod comes out and the CEO is checking them off, and.
Speaker 2: She says, I think they were gone to the yard.
Speaker 3: Maybe they are, but they're doing something to get checked off to go somewhere, just their little group, and she says Kennedy and Jacqueline kind of looks behind her and looks over and goes, oh yeah. And that CEO is like, do you not know your name? Which is a mistake that she made.
Speaker 2: She blew her cover again and she.
Speaker 3: Gets so she does like the opposite. She gets all Man's like, you don't talk to me like that, Like I just had a moment like you were pointing behind me. I thought you were pointing behind me and I was looking behind me, and so you have some I'm like, well her she makes sense to if the CIOF did kind of point behind.
Speaker 2: Her, Yeah, you do look like, okay, who is there another Kennedy? Like she who, What's what's going on? I think she covered it up well. I think then she went too far.
Speaker 3: Too far. She starts fighting with her, like you're gonna show me respect, and da da da da, you open the fucking door and all He's like, don't speak to me like that.
Speaker 2: You don't talk to me like that.
Speaker 3: Don't try to make me feel stupid.
Speaker 2: Of course I know my name, but I was like, oh god. I was like, oh. I was like, okay, girl, slow down now. So relax, yeah, relax, we got it. She's still supposed to be this quiet person, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the talking head Stephanie goes her yelling like this forgetting her own name, saying she's in here for alcohol, when she's in here for stabbing her boyfriend. She's setting herself up for a fight.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I want to distance myself from her. So I guess when the CEO said something about new people on drugs, and she goes, well, I'm not even in here for drugs, here for alcohol, And then why did say that? The CEO goes, alcohol is drugs? Dummy. I don't know, because remember when she said her story did have to do with alcohol, and that would be easy for her to do because I guess she had an alcohol problem. You did, so I guess what the point is is that she's got an alcohol problem that made her attempt boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Okay, Skene doesn't want to hang out with her because she wants to hang out.
Speaker 3: With the real criminals. Yeah, He's like, this girl's not cool. No, so, Jacqueline says, prior to her arriving, there was some drama in her In her cell, Christina and Tapitha are yelling at each other from their bunks, and we see Jacqueline like everybody like try just to go to sleep, like you're not going to solve it, Like everybody could just try to go to sleep. And another girl named Micheline McLean is also joining in, and it's like you guys just talking, like I'm so sick of talking about this.
Speaker 2: Quit talking.
Speaker 3: And there's lots of threats of like I'll pull you out of the bed, bitch, I'll beat your ass, bitch, fucking stupid hord da dah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then the one girl goes and searchs is Christina is like up in Tabitha's face and Tabatha is up on her bunk, and Lyaric goes, just pull her off the bed, go ahead and fight, and so they do.
Speaker 2: She goes, yeah, two of them pull her off the bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, she could have hit her head on the floor, and just all these different scenarios went through my head, like they just don't think like people in the outside world at all.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Shees pull her off the bed, let them fight, and so Jacqueline goes, now I have to sit here and watch these two girls.
Speaker 2: Beat up Tabitha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Lyaric and Lyric is saying like, okay, let her get a hit in. Let her get a hit in. Like she's telling them, okay, you've had too many hits, Now you get to hit her.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine like sitting there and having to watch this go down? No, and you know that it should be a snare where these two people are fighting but people are pulling them apart. But now people are over there making bet song who's gonna fucking win and shit like that. Like it's so real.
Speaker 3: I can hardly watch it on TV. I can't imagine seeing it in person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: So she's being jumped. Yeah, she's being jumped, and it's at night, and there's cameras in there apparently, but yeah, nobody's doing anything about it. And she says, I can't just lay there and watch somebody get beat up like that. But for me to jump into it would be out of character. But I have to try to stand up for what's right. So she starts yelling.
Speaker 2: And shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Talking head Stephanie goes, I could hear Jacquline yelling into the bends. I don't know what is wrong with her. So talking head Lyric goes, Yeah, Jacqueline's got a lot of personality for a white girl, but she doesn't know a lot about life. And now she's at a level ten and she needs to take it down.
Speaker 2: So you don't want to pissed off Lyric.
Speaker 3: So this is when and Jacqueline starts yelling at them and start saying like, why can't you all just get along? Why can't you just say like, you're right, you have a point. Everybody has a point, right, but we're not gonna You're screaming and you're beating her up. I think she's really trying to like draw the attention to her, so they quit beating the table.
Speaker 2: They'll stop. Yeah, she's doing she's doing what she can because she knows she can't get get down there and break up the fight.
Speaker 3: So now it's the next day. Jacqueline and Stephanie sit together on Jacqueline's bed and Stephanie goes, are you normally like loud like that?
Speaker 2: Are you like normally loud?
Speaker 3: Jacqueline goes, no, like, I mean I could get like rowdy with my friends, but no, like I'm roly like super quiet, so talking has Stephanie goes, I don't know why she's acting like that, Like is it just for the show? And at the end of the day, it's every man for yourself and here, And I'm okay with that. I would throw Jackie under the bus one hundred percent if I had to. She's just someone I need in the moment. I can always throw her to the side because I like winning.
Speaker 2: Lord. If someone teaches Stephanie how to make a shank in Arson Crafts and Jaqueline better watch out, she's gonna be on the head list.
Speaker 3: Stephanie all of a sudden is like, I'll throw her under the bus. She's somebody I need in the moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One week in wow, one week in prison, and this is what has happened to her? What's that squeaky clean? I'm not from the hood. I live where the white people live. I've got my nerdy white boyfriend. I'm she I think she's willing to throw that life behind her, like that was my old life. When I get out of here, I am gonna move to the hood with my siblings because I like this life.
Speaker 3: This is crazy, it is And she's got like an evil smile on her face.
Speaker 2: Like she's not the same person.
Speaker 3: It is taking a week.
Speaker 2: All right, God, how many more days?
Speaker 3: It's funny too, because Jacqueline showed that she was marking off the weeks, yes, or the days or something, and he goes, oh, I'm not too that.
Speaker 2: No, she she's got to re sign up. She's gonna be another Nate.
Speaker 3: So next time on we see Alan getting annoyed with the CEO, and the CEO is being like rude, you know, like get in there, and Alan says, you know, just because we're in here doesn't mean.
Speaker 2: You could throw us aside like a piece of trash.
Speaker 3: And then we see Alan losing it and like throwing stuff in the cell and his cell mate is kind of laughing, like.
Speaker 2: Whoa Like whoa white boy? Calm down a little bit, come down, don't forget you anemic. Now you don't have enough street.
Speaker 3: You gotta preserve your street.
Speaker 2: You gotta get dizzy and pass out.
Speaker 3: So then we see a manual in prison, acting real goofy for the cameras, like do you want to see my room? This has been the prison.
Speaker 2: Show and he may get kicked off. People were like, what the fuck is wrong with wrong with him?
Speaker 3: I said, the other show is happy.
Speaker 2: His wife is happy that he is gone. He's like, she's like I am enjoyed being a single mom. Y'all get his ass in there. He broaks my nerves.
Speaker 3: My note is the other inmates are not into it. They're not into him. So in the d with the girls, a girl named Tiny is offering hooch and Jacqueline didn't want to do it. Now, I don't know if Jacqueline does have a drinking problem, and she's like, I'm not going to think she did, and I think she does. She should say to them, I'm an alcoholic. I'm really trying not to but maybe the girls I don't care about people in recovery. It is pretty oh sure they don't, and this good point, and Jacqueline didn't want to do it, so she goes, nah, I'm on a little something else. So she says that she's on something else and to throw them off, and Stephanie goes, yeah, if you don't take the drugs, you're a suspect. So I want to fit in, and we see Stephanie over in that I don't know what she's doing, but they're giving her something.
Speaker 2: She's taking it. Well, I'm would the most definitely taken the hoot. I just would have tasted it to be like how gross is this? I don't know, but I would need something to knock the edge off.
Speaker 3: Well, also, you don't want everybody else. They're gonna be drunk and you're the only sober one because God knows what's gonna.
Speaker 2: Happen to you.
Speaker 3: Well, or then again, maybe it's toppo site. You're the only You need to keep your wits about you. With all these drunk girls in they're fighting and shit, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know they you know, they've been chasing after Jacqueline's booty, So she i don't know. Maybe she does need to stay sober, that's right.
Speaker 3: So anyway, Stephanie says, no, I'm just I'd like to fit in here we go, what do you got, I'll take it. So Nate's twenty ninth birthday, and Nate says, I never thought I'd spend my twenty ninth birthday in prison. And somebody comes in it's like, are you ready for your birthday beat down? I was like, what, Oh no, Why'm not That's not what happened on our birthday.
Speaker 2: No, I skip that part. Yeah, but Nate, at the same time you chose to be in prison for your twenty ninth birthday.
Speaker 3: You could do the math out that was when that was gonna fall.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think probably they'll be real nice to Nate on his birthday.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 3: That doesn't really like me.
Speaker 2: Everybody likes Nate.
Speaker 3: Matt says he's at his breaking point with Lawrence, and we see him again addressing the cameras, like when Lawrence is asleep, he's looking at the cameras going I want to bunch it, and he's mouthing to the cameras, I want to punch you.
Speaker 2: Well, because he's thinking Okay, if this acting thing doesn't work out, I could always be a mine. So let me show them what I've got. I'm a little bit of I can do a little bit of anything, Guys, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Matt is a grade A weirdo. I cannot get over really I addressing the camera like he thinks he's on the real world, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to break the third wall, you're not supposed to talk to well, and then in this situation, it's really you should have talked to the fucking camera because you're you know, they're got to figure out who you are, and while you're really there, Like, this guy's talking a little bit too too much to the cameras.
Speaker 3: You've not seen that. You've not seen one other person look directly at a camera and address it.
Speaker 2: Nope, only Matts.
Speaker 3: So I assume they have cameras in there for protection, but they don't have sound.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: So if he screamed, you know, he has to press the button and scream out a little hole, I guess.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, he just says the most Lawrence.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I think Lawrence is eating gross stuff to have that gas to try to figure out a way to gas him out, to make him one, to make him request a move.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, I gotta agree with Matt on that I just don't want to be in a room with someone's pooped.
Speaker 3: I don't either. That's disgusting and there's no ventilation. I don't want to talk about it. I can't talk a much. I can't talk about it against much. Everybody, make sure you're following both of us on social media. It is the Libra Lounge of Keisha and Pink Shade Pod. Keisha has a podcast. If you're listening here, you know that I have a podcast. And what's happening this week is still doing HTA with Kimberly on Tuesdays. And let me tell you who's going to be on this week for poping Bravo on Thursday. I got to go to my little list here because we're recording this a little early, and I don't always know it is Christine and Stacy, our buddies from the rewatch. Yes, they're going to be on to talk about Bravo and pop culture next no this week. Sorry, we're recording early. I'm confusing myself. And then again, also Kimberly and I are still covering Seeking Sister Wife and ninety Day the other way, and on Wednesday we will have our recap up of the Love.
Speaker 2: Is Blind reunion.
Speaker 3: It may come out Wednesday night, it may come out Thursday morning, when if they give us a screener, it'll be out early. If they don't give us a screener, you'll have it the next day. We usually they don't. They usually don't give us a screener for the reunion, but the season has been so wacky on Love is Blind.
Speaker 2: They might they they they might. I mean they may come film the reunion in our house. I don't that that is just how off the wall the season has been.
Speaker 3: Nothing would surprise me. And as far as that goes, guys, after that, Keisha and I, I think I'm gonna take a one week break and then Keisha and I are going to roll into season one, episode one, Welcome to Plathfill.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do a Plathfill rewatch.
Speaker 3: And I'm very excited about that because I haven't watched it from season I've watched the whole thing obviously, and I've watched some seasons twice, but I haven't started from season one, episode one.
Speaker 2: In a long time, and these might these are virgin ear I mean eyes. Yeah, you always on in the background, but I've never sat down and watched a single episod.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to turn that brightness down on your TV because it is white black people everywhere everywhere that I can see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do they call it? Hitler's wet dream, That's what they are.
Speaker 3: I called them the well you'll see as we go. I call them either the children of the corn or Yeah, they're like minions because the little kids, who are now much older because it's been seven years that they've been on the little kids don't ever see any outside people. So when any outside people come in, they run up like the mini's like, oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, blessed their hearts. I didn't know. They didn't get to see outside. Oh man, okay they're going.
Speaker 3: To town or anything.
Speaker 2: How sad? How dreads?
Speaker 3: They're okay now, okay, not really. I mean they're all fucked in the head because of their parents.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, but they've seen the outside world a little bit.
Speaker 3: They have now been outside of that farm.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, good, good, good good good okay.
Speaker 3: So everybody, you'll have that to look forward to in a few weeks, but make sure you listen to our Love is Blind reunion recap. Our minds are blown blown and there. I guess they're gonna announce what the next city is, and hopefully they'll give us at least a month break before they started back up.
Speaker 2: They usually give us about a month.
Speaker 3: Last time, they gave us like three weeks, Keisha, which is almost a month. Okay, all right, all right, Keisha, I will see you later this week.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,