Speaker 1: In the Arizona moved Babylonia King touch yet so funky going.
Speaker 2: Everybody, This is Daniel and doctor Peter Glidden. It's Wednesday. We will have time probably some point mid show or whatever for calls. The phone number will be on the screen at that time, but it is six one nine four three one zero three three four Doctor Peter Glidden.
Speaker 3: A've evnzer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very good, moving, bumping right along with everything. Everything's good here. I had an interesting thing happened to me yesterday that I think it's noteworthy to talk about. So a friend of mine that I grew up with still lives in the hometown that I grew up in. She got in touch with me at the end of last year and she was having all this nerve pain in her lower back and down her leg, and conventional medical doctors of course, did cts and MRIs and the whole enchilada, and they told her that she absolutely positively needed surgery and that that was going to fix the problem and let's go. So, you know, she hammed in, she had and she decided to have the surgery. When and why did she have decided to have a surgery. Well, I don't know. Everybody has to hoe their own row, and everybody has you know, one man's ceiling is another woman's floor.
Speaker 2: I think it has to be with the proximity from you and doctor Glidden. How good your choices are if you're from If you're farther away from doctor Glydden, your choices get worse. And you get close and doctor Glydden, your choices get better, your decisions get better.
Speaker 1: I think you're onto something there. But especially you know when when people go to you know, they go to a big hospital, big university, or a hospital, especially one that does spinal surgery, right, I mean you're surrounded by multimillion dollars of tech and all these people who look official. They're all dressed the same, they all have big degrees after their name, and they're all saying exactly the same thing. It's really difficult to buck that tide or to even question it, right, right, And so that's why people do what the medical doctor tells them to do, because well, it's the only show in town. Really, and you know what does doctor Glidden have. Doctor Glynten has, well, you know, a virtual treatment room. No more brick and mortar practice, no ten thousand square foot facility, with you know, five office managers and three nurses and all this diagnostic equipment. Doctor Glynden doesn't have that. So when people are trying to compare things one to the other, it's very easy for them to be swayed by. And look, let me just be very clear right from the front. Sometimes you need the surgery. You know, you gotta pullet in your arm. You got your leg blown off in Iraq. Heaven forbid. You need surgery and they'll save your life, and they're good at that. But frequently you don't need the surgery, even though the surgeon will convince you that you do in fact need the surgery. And the surgeon convinces you because from the surgeon's point of view, you need the surgery. There's nothing else to do, because the surgeon has no grounding in anything other than what they've been trained at. And that's a really big problem, and that is of supported, and that kind of worldview is intensified by the monopoly because the surgeon only hangs out with other surgeons, and there are no nature pathic doctors probably even allowed to practice in their state. Certainly no nature pathic doctors have admitting privileges to the hospitals that they work in, and you know, they were trained from a young age, starting in pre med by the way that everybody who's not an MD is the back of the bus quack. Was substandard training and really empty medicine is the best medicine that there is, and if you're not an MD, we'll just go pounce in. This is the worldview that they bring to the table. So, long story short, my friend signs up for surgery and they put rods in her back, they opened her up, man, And that was at the end of the year, the end of December. And I just spoke to her yesterday, which is four months, you know, four and a half months after the surgery, and she's in ten times more pain than she was before the Surgeony, oh my god. And the last time she went for a follow up to the surgeon's office, the surgeon got mad at her because she.
Speaker 3: Was still in pain, got mad at her, got.
Speaker 1: Mad at her like it was her fault that she was still in pain. Right, there must be something that she's doing, right, there must be It must be her fault. Can't be the sergeant line, can't be the incompetence of the surgical procedure can't be the non necessity of the surgical procedure in the first place, and it's just a shit show from start to finish. And then to round things off, I was reading in a homeopathic journal there was a really interesting case of this an elderly man who came to a homeopathic hospital. This was in the early nineteen thirties in this country, in the late nineteen twenties when there were homeopathic hospitals in this country, and he had a really bad back pain, excruciating back pain right and conventional doctors, especially back in those days, couldn't help him. They didn't have the designer pain drugs that they have today. But nonetheless he went to the homeopath, and the homeopath gave him a homeopathic remedy and the pain disappeared. Now, the homeopathic medicine was not suppressive. It wasn't something he needed to take all of the time. Like people need to take oxycodone all the time, and when they don't, the pain comes back and the pain's worse, so they need to increase the dose of the oxycodone, and then they get addicted to it, and then the medical doctor stops prescribing it and then they have to get fentanyl off the street because now they're addicted to the opioids. It's not like that. The homeopathic medicine brought this person's body back into a state of health and the pain disappeared. Okay, So a couple of years later, this guy is admitted, I think it was five years later, admitted to the same hospital with other symptoms and he died. You know, he was an elderly guy and it wasn't that unusual that he would die. So they did a post mortem on him and discovered that he had died from a really bad dissecting aneurysm. Right, which is the main blood vessel that comes off of the hearty aora had basically split up and because its structural integrity was bad, and he bled to death. Right. But it was interesting because in the post mortem they also discovered that in the part of his body where he had the back pain, he had all this pathology. He had degeneritive discs, he had punched out lytic lesions in his spine. He had all this stuff, but zero pain. Wow, zero back pain. The homeopathic medicine had eliminated the pain, even though there were all these really bad structural things. And you know this is this is where it starts to get really interesting from the homeopathic point of view, because you know, the surgeon will tell you, oh, you've got a degenitive disc, right, You've got a herniated disk and it's pressing on you know, whatever nerve and that's what's causing the problem. And well, maybe that is an accurate physiological finding, but that does not one hundred for saying guaranteed correlate to the presence of the pain.
Speaker 2: This sounds spiritual or energetic in a sense that they could you could just not have the pain.
Speaker 1: All disease unless it's caused by a mechanical injury, you know, like you get a bullet in your leg or you're in an automobile accident is energetic in origin and can best be cured with energetic medicine like homeopathy. But these truths go right over the head of every single medical doctor in the freaking world. And you know, it's breathtaking to me. Years ago, I was treating another medical doctor. He had, you know, told me that he came around to the Wholest method and he was a big fan of my work and he was taking the supplements and altering his diet and life was good. And then we lost track. You know, I don't know why, but he came for a couple of visits. I put him on the gate, told him what to do, and then he went his own way. And then about two years later they hear through the grapevine that he just had a hip replacement surgery. And he never talked to me about that at all, because from his point of view, he needed the hip replacement surgery, because you know, they showed him the X ray and they showed him whatever the hell it was, and that's just the way that it was, even though that may not have been the way that it was, and he may not in fact have needed the surgery. But he didn't really get it. He didn't really understand it. Not because he's a very smart man, very smart, very wealthy, very smart guy, but he didn't understand this. You know, the first thing he should have done when he started having hip pain was call me back up and say, hey, what do you think Let's go? But he didn't do that. And why didn't he do that? Because I'm a quack. And this is the message, the subliminal message that has been sunk in the frontal cortex of everybody's brain. Is that the only people who have the decoder ring to all things medical have MD after their name, and everybody else is the back of the bus, quack with substandard, dangerous training. And honestly, the reverse is true. After thirty seven years of clinical work, I can confidently say that the only people practicing quack medicine have MD after their name. And they're not doing it intentionally. It's not like they're trying to mislead people, but they're just deliver therapeutics. And when the therapeutics fail, it's the patient's fault.
Speaker 2: Their training doesn't leave room for growth. It's being dictated from outside, and you're just a follower as a doctor. And if you go outside the lines, and you're in trouble.
Speaker 1: And this is another thing, because the unassuming public thinks that the medical doctor is the champion of the objective scientific method, right. You know, you create a hypothesis, you develop experiments that either prove or disprove the hypothesis, and then we move on. And that's not what it's like at all. Very few medical doctors work like that. I don't know any honestly that work like that. Well, I do know one that works like that, Lee Merit. But and she was a surgeon, so she's the exception that proves the rule. But the point here is that we are in a pickle, ladies and gentlemen, and the most important thing that anybody can do to secure their health moving forward is to fire your medical doctor immediately and seek out alternatives which have been which you're clinically proven and based on the scientific method. And that's the skill set that I and my colleagues bring to the table. And you should only only only use surgery if it's a life threatening situation or you've done everything else and everything else failed. Okay, let's do the surgery. That's how it should be. In a perfect world, it would be that way, but we're far from having a perfect world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just imagine if you were able to dial that in and somebody would need the surgery, and yeah, all the reality of the what looks like the damage is still there, but you're not in pain anymore. You could live your life at least with all that you know, way in the top of you. Stress that comes from that, all the quarters, all that comes from that. So we do have a question here, Doctor Glynnen, and I think it's kind of related. So hr v At eighty eight says, I have a torn hip laborum and the surgeon wants to do surgery. Now I'm dealing with insurance company denying everything, and that's a whole other different.
Speaker 3: Little gobblin he says.
Speaker 2: And he said, workman's compentry tight rope to walk across.
Speaker 1: Okay, So is it a complete tear or a partial tear?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll have to ask.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look up something here, Okay. So if it's a complete tear, then you need surgery. If it's a partial tear, then you don't. And usually it's a partial tear because the labram is like it's like a diaphragm. It's like a gasket. It's like the master cylinder in the in the engine, the head gasket in the engine with the diaphragm of a drum. So my advice would be two, oh.
Speaker 3: It's just complete. It's a complete tear.
Speaker 1: It's completely torn off all the way around. I doubt that very much. So my my advice would be to attempt to cure it before you do the surgery. Use surgery as a last resort because it's like never fail fudge. Because here's the deal. Let's say, and there is a point of no return by the way, right, I've said this a million times. If I've said at once that I don't know any therapeutic it's going to grow back a finger if you cut it off in a buzz saw, right, that's the point of no return that it wants. Body can't fix that. So there are times when surgery is in fact necessary and it's really the good idea and it's the only thing that's going to fix the freaking problem. But because this is not a life threatening situation, I would try to fix it without surgery. Because if we can't do that, and if you really, endpoint of real fact, do need the surgery, then what would you rather do. Would you rather go under the knife in an undernutrified weak body or would you rather go under the knife in a neutrified strong body. Well, the answer is clear. The neutrified strong body is the better way every single freaking time. And if you do actually need surgery, then your recovery time is going to be cut in half if you go into the surgery nutrified and strong. So this is kind of like never fail fudge. It's a good idea to do it. You really don't have anything to lose as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: So do you think that's something besides the ninety essentials? Do you think he should he should definitely be on the membership right to ask his question and possibly find a homeopathic with you.
Speaker 1: What do you think? No, so I can tell him what to do right now? I mean, you know, I mean we're good in a perfect world.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if there needed to be more details. A lot of times you have to pull in all the all the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I'm not going to recommend a homeopathic now, so I can. I can tell him what to do as are as as far as that goes, So navigate to the website, click on Daniel's link. Use the code, what's the code ballbusters? Ballbusters you get twenty five percent off. Well, actually, just get the weekly membership sign up for one week it's forty five bucks. And then once you're in the membership section of the website, after you paid forty five dollars, then you look up you look up arthritis minus the percentage. You look up arthritis and follow the protocol for arthritis. You also need to eliminate the twelve bad foods and that's how we would deal with this. And I would deal with it like that for ninety days, nine zero days. Okay, yeah, so it would be under medical under treatment protocols, health recovery protocols.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, I was just until beds. He's done. Where the ninety thing is? So now you're saying, go to filter covered protocols.
Speaker 1: And arthritis osteo arthritis.
Speaker 3: There is I'm just realumutliated, and just make Arthur is this one?
Speaker 1: Yep, just click on that and follow the protocol. There there you go, right, it's ezy breeze. You do that for ninety days and then come to one of my Q and a's or come back to this show and tell me what happened and how are you feeling? Now? There are two things that are going to happen that this protocol will fix it, and incrementally you'll you'll feel better and you'll feel better and you'll feel better and you'll feel better. It's like watching a flower grow and then you're good to go. Or there's already member, he said, Okay, so follow the arthritis protocol okay, or you'll improve and then you'll hit a wall. And if you improve and you hit a wall, then come to my Q and A for my subscribers right Tuesday and Thursday. Tell me that you've hit a wall, tell me what you've been doing, and I'll tell you what to do to try to move beyond it. But we always use surgery as the last resort here.
Speaker 2: Okay, so well, the insurance companies are dicking you around and all that crap. You can you don't have to sit there in pain or whatever, limited mobility or whatever. You might be able to help yourself in the process.
Speaker 3: I think that might be.
Speaker 2: I think the way the system is running so inefficiently, it gives you opportunity during that downtime to actually figure out or look for alternative measures in order to help yourself.
Speaker 3: And I hope more people start to do that.
Speaker 1: There is one additional thing that he can do, because he's already a member. So you want to pay attention to these details and then show up at my Q and A tomorrow Thursday morning at eleven am Central. Here's what I need you to pay attention to, and then come to my Q and A tomorrow morning at eleven am and report your answers to me. Okay, got to pay attention to this. I'm going to move through these quickly. So Number one, what does the pain feel like? Right?
Speaker 3: Is it sore?
Speaker 1: Is it sharp? Is it dull? Is it burning? Is it cold? Is it ripping? Is it tearing? The throbbing? Is it pounding? And you feel like your hips being grabbed by an iron fist? What does the pain feel like? Number one? Don't just tell me it hurts. Number two, where anatomically do you feel it? You know, ten people can say I feel it in my hip, and ten people will mean ten different things, So you know, pull up a Google map of human anatomy and tell me exactly where you feel the pain. Okay. Number three? Does the pain stay there or does it move? A lot of people when they have hip pain, the pain starts in and around the left side of the hip or the right side of the outer side of the hip, and then it moves down the outside of the leg, or it moves down the inside of the leg, or it moves down the top of the leg, or it moved down the back of the leg. Sometimes it stops at the knee. Sometimes it goes all the way to the ankle. So I need to know does the pain extend anywhere? And where anatomically does it extend? Don't just tell me it goes down your leg. Does it go down the top of the leg, the outside of the leg, the inside of the line. Need to know the freaking details. Okay. Number three, when does it happen? What? When do you feel the pain? Number four? What makes it feel better? Number five? What makes it feel worse? So, for example, I have a sharp pain and the outside of my left hip. I feel it in the background all the time, but it gets much worse when I get up from a seat and I start walking around. Then I can walk it off and it feels okay, unless I walk too far. I can only sit for about thirty minutes at a time because the longer I sit, the more it hurts. I have to get up and move around. The pain goes down the outside of my left thigh and it stops at my knee. It's made better from a hot application or a hot shower or a hot bath, and it's made worse when I first start to move around after I've been stationary, and first thing in the morning is the worst. That would be an example of the information that I need, okay, And you know, people just aren't trained to think like this, And this is why the medical doctness fail and this is why we succeed because the keys to the cure outside of the medical nutrition protocol lie in the details of the symptoms, not the pathophysiology. I need to know all of the things that I just lined up for you because the information contained in those data points will lead us to the cure of the select a curative medicine that will fast track the cure. But we need details.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's you know, even with with sciatica like there could be a different path is especially depending on what nerve it's hitting.
Speaker 3: You know, you could sell nothing.
Speaker 2: To do with it.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes the nerve that's involved is important, but I could I could have, for instance, identical triplets and they could all have strepped throat and they could have given it each to the other. So it's the same bug in the same body. They got exactly the same genetics, they eat the same food, they live in the same house, they experience the same stress moral us and in order for them to recover from the strep throat, they're going to need three different medicines. That's important because they have three different symptoms, three different sets of symptoms. This one kid's throat, he might have it on the right side, his brother might be on the left side. The other kid might be right in the middle. Another aspect might be that the sore throat feels ten times worse if he drinks anything hot. One of his both of his brothers could have amelioration by a hot drink, and anything cold makes it worse, and so forth and so on. So the details of the symptoms make all the freaking difference. And this is what the doctor's paying no attention to, and this is what the general public has not been trained to pay attention to at all. And these are the details that we need in order to fast track the cure. Right and.
Speaker 2: Hr eighty eight says, I will see you there tomorrow on the Q and a thank you greatly for your time, doctor Flynden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I look forward to it. I'm happy to help. The more details I have, the better, So don't be sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, And anybody who has any questions, you can put them in the comments section if you want. If you want to use this number, I'm typing it in right now. Here you go, and in meantime we can discuss other things.
Speaker 3: Over on this side. I don't I don't know if I can type in here?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, that's good to know.
Speaker 2: Stream yard makes things a little bit limited when it comes to being able to navigate here. So six one I can just put it on the screen too, four three one zeros there's no one there zero three four You ever try to look through the microphone and your type not good? And all right, I'll put us up on the screen here with a banner and we got a four number here somewhere?
Speaker 1: Where's it that?
Speaker 3: Why has it all be in here?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay? Hold on there it is.
Speaker 2: There you go six one nine four three one zero thirty three four is one way to do it. And then you can also just ask your questions in the comments section. Just be be there very available, so that additional follow up questions you're there to answer. That's why it's just better to call. But either way, it's more lively when you call. Anyway you get, you get it more interaction, it's a lot more fun. So doctor Glynnen, I got the ninety, well I got parts of the ninety I have I have kind of like a hodgepod here between the Azure with Living Well of the Azure well stuff that doctor Bonzu one related BECAUSEY has a core copper, which I'm going to try to I've been taking two to three of them a day rather than one, and I'm hoping that do you think do you think that would tighten up your skin like you know, you got smile lines, got the shaggy droopiness. Do you think that elastin would tighten up other things? Yeah, so I'm gonna keep doing that.
Speaker 1: But I did.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna see it very well because of the green screen here. But I had the blend arrived minerals nice, and I got the beyond Us geoffs.
Speaker 3: I am missing the EFAs.
Speaker 2: That's one thing I forgot the grab and right now I'm going through a whole multi vitamin kind of that would be the kind of be like the tangy tangerine replacement, but it's together. It's it's the ninety plus with the core copper, and yeah, I really I really like having the the s UFX. I don't know why people say that flavors. I love that flavor.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Some people just well, yeah, Yeah, one man's ceiling is another woman's floor. That's why, right. But I will tell you if you have a problem with the taste of the liquid calcium, mix it with pineapple juice. It tastes exactly like a Pinia colada. I mean exactly like a Penia kolada. If I gave you a Penia klada and that in blindfold you you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. So a little bit of a little bit of a rum in it too. You're thinking.
Speaker 1: Only if you're on vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, guys, So we're on FTJ Media. They are on Rumble or on Crusaders. If you guys have any more questions, please add them and I will ask in the meantime.
Speaker 3: Shoot. There's so many whacked out things that I've been looking at lately.
Speaker 2: There's a new trend apparently, and let me see if I can find the YouTube video to go with it.
Speaker 3: I think I have it right here.
Speaker 2: They're starting to put red and green labels on well, they're talking about it, and this is going right through the MAHA nonsense once again.
Speaker 3: They're betraying their supporters and.
Speaker 2: They're going to put warning labels or green light labels on products. But the problem is they don't know what the hell they're doing, and they're misleading people away from what actual nutrition is. Like butter would have a warning label on it because of cholesterol or something like that. That's how ridiculous it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, what are you going to do? It's the blind leading the blind. And again, these people I think are well intentioned, but they don't understand the holistic comparative. They don't understand the curative laws of nature. They have a limited materialistic understanding of medical nutrition, you know, which is it's a step forward, but it's certainly not enough.
Speaker 2: I figure, I feel like it's not I feel like the same guy who is green lighting for no liability but things like Clfosse doesn't really give a shit about what's in your food.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, in the perfect world, it should be the nature pathic doctors that are writing the dietary recommendations because we're the only ones that have actual curative clinical experience with food. Nobody else does. We do. Integrative medical doctors don't don't because they don't practice curative medicine. We do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not going to find an MD with all that invested into his illusion or delusion of what health is prescribing better food for you. That's not gonna happen. He'll have a drug for you, though. Can you explain the not so obvious symptoms of thyroid problems? Everyone knows the basic ones that means.
Speaker 1: Well, but not so obvious ones would be, you gain weight, you don't need a lot, and you gain weight uncharacteristically like you eat limited calorie and you gain weight. You're you feel like you're in second gear all day long instead of being in fifth gear. It takes you a long time to get going. Your energy kind of flat lines. You feel colder than everybody else, especially cold.
Speaker 3: Hands and feet, so a female basically, and you may.
Speaker 1: Have a yellow saddle across the top of your nose. Those are indications of thyroid underfunctioning. Now rarely you can have thyroid overfunctioning, which is called a hyper thyroid condition, and that's very interesting also. But when a hyper thyroid condition, you're skinny, and you're hot, and you're you know, you like the energize your bunny, and you can't sit still and you can't sit still, and it's it's your hyper all the freaking time, and then you'll crash and then you'll burn, and then the medical doctors want to resect your ieal gland because they think that's the freaking problem.
Speaker 3: Jeez, harming that right, no harm messing with those things.
Speaker 1: In honest to god, I've said it a million times, and every time, basically I you know, I have a new client, someone comes to me with a brand new consultation, and I look at their health history, what's been done to them, and how their health has been managed, often mismanaged. It's unbelievable to me that the medical doctors still have a job because most of the time they fail. They just fail. Number One, while the patient was under their care, they got sick and the medical doctor took no responsibility for that. And then number two, the doctor had no idea what caused the illness, and they have no idea what to do to fix the illness. They can only manage it with drugs and surgery, and drugs and surgery. And look, thank God for lighta king general anesthesia. You know, insulin, And it's not the drug, it's how it's used. But the way that the medical doctors are going to use drugs it's the first or the third leading cause of death in the United States, and that's no bueno. So if you ever listen to anything that I ever say, listen to this, fire your medical doctor immediately and seek out alternatives and learn what to do to help your body fix itself, because it can. And you should only go to the medical doctor's office if you something's wrong, we need a diagnosis, or you're bleeding to death, or you know there's been a bad trauma to your body and you may die, then you can go to the emergency room. But otherwise say the freak away right now.
Speaker 2: There's a something when you when you become a member. I've seen it come across the dashboard. What does that follow up thing that do people get? Is that something that that's obvious for them to find, because I've seen something where they're they go for a consultation or something like that, or they're like, uh, like an intake type of thing so they can actually address.
Speaker 1: I'm not following what you're saying.
Speaker 3: I apologize, Oh, okay, well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Every once in a while I see something come across the dashboard indicating and right letting me know that somebody came in for it.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a follow up.
Speaker 2: So once they became a member, is there another thing that goes along with that, because I've.
Speaker 1: Never no, you're talking about the uh the uh.
Speaker 2: Hold on, there was a I think I said something like ninety minutes or forty five minutes or something like that, and it's like a time associated with some sort of consultation.
Speaker 1: And if you get you talking about the reward full.
Speaker 2: Thing, that's how I see it. But it sounds like people are going in for some sort of one on one with you.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's maybe, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There shouldn't be any there should not be any affiliate stuff built into any of the private appointments. Okay, so if you're seeing that, then there's a glitch in the system and that needs to be fixed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure I'm probably just misunderstanding what I'm seeing on the thing. But anyway, that is still an option though, right Like, if people have bigger problems and they've gone to the Q and as and things like that, there's always the consultation.
Speaker 1: To God, I can probably fifteen people a week all over the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, how's Australia doing. They must be pretty stressed out.
Speaker 1: Australia. You know when you fly into Australia, you're up over down Under?
Speaker 3: Did you know that up over down Under?
Speaker 1: That's what I think that you can go eat my baby.
Speaker 2: That's right, the second round here, all right, So doctor Peter Glidden, what.
Speaker 3: I've had.
Speaker 2: I've had this issue myself in the past. When when Karen brought up the thyroid there, it made me think about a couple of things. Physical activity in relation to things being on well in your body. Obviously need the new chance because then the physical activity will just burn right through them and you'll probably end up worse. But I feel like I've had other issues in the past. There was times where I could drink a whole pot of coffee, but I probably wasn't eating the best. When I lived in Upstate New York, I could drink a whole pot of coffee more and I would never feel that zest for life, like I just apathy the lethargy basically, and not apathy like I was trying to get motivated, but I just couldn't hit that wall, you know, I couldn't climb over that wall basically, and I years I took many different measures to try to fix it different types of stimulant like supplements and stuff like that, and I for a while that I just couldn't I couldn't get past it. And then finally one day I just I was better. And I don't know, I don't know why. I don't know if there was something, if I was living in a real electric megnetic radiation apartment or what. But I just felt like crap all the time. And then finally I broke out of it.
Speaker 3: But it was not easy.
Speaker 2: I'm most sporting if maybe I had a thyroid issue or something back then, and maybe I just overcame it by accident.
Speaker 1: Well, so's it's rare for a physiolog then too, It's rare for a physiological condition to just disappear all by itself. You know, usually you need an intervention. Now, the only thing that I can possibly think of is that some of the stuff that you were doing was having a slow burned positive effect and finally kicked in, or there was an environmental stress that you were unaware of that you got away from and then everything was better. Right. So, but you know, that's interesting because the number one reason that people go to the doctor's office in the US is because lack of energy. Yeah, yeah, and the medical doctor has nothing for them at all, except you know, let's see if you're how your thyroid is, or you know, let's just give you fourteen days of antibiotics just because, or let's give you some bread zone just because, and it's a shit show. Well, the first thing that I consider with lack of energy, yeah, it's just chronic nutrient deficiencies, because your body just doesn't have the stuff it needs to work the way that it needs to work. It's running out of juice. Here's how many nutrients it needs. Here's how many it has, and it's not working because it needs this many. It's only got this many.
Speaker 2: During that time, I was with a girlfriend who didn't eat the best, and I had just bought a tabletop deep fryer. So maybe I was just nailing myself with so many free radicals. I didn't realize the effects. But I was a chicken wing guy because I'm the hot sauce guy. This is long before I ever started my business, but I still knew how to make I've been making that hot sauce since I was fourteen.
Speaker 3: So anything I could.
Speaker 2: I could, I could dip hot sauce or put out house sauce on I was, I was cooking it, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Speaker 3: I gain a lot of weight during that time too with that girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could have been it's probably what you were eating.
Speaker 3: Or not eating too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And that's so crazy, especially when you know how easy it is to convince yourself that you're doing all the right things and because you just don't know about any better. I especially when you're, oh, I have I have a calcium supplement, not knowing that it's like less than eight percent that you're absorbing, Like, look at all this.
Speaker 3: Look at the size of these pills. Of course I got enough calcium. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, my people are destroyed by lack of knowledge, and this is the problem that we have all the time. That you know, if you know, if your son or your daughter wanted to learn how to you know, swim, like wanted to be like an Olympic swimmer, You're not going to hire your plumber, even though the plumber works with water all day long. That's different, right, you need to hire a swim coach. And if you had the choice of hiring Michael Phelps or your high school swim coach. Who you going to go with, Well, Michael Phelps, this is who you're going to go with. So when people are frustrated with conventional medicine and they're looking for alternatives, then they should number one, go to the profession that wrote the book on medical nutrition, that's licensed and regulated and that's been practicing this ship for hundreds of years. Now. It's all odds.
Speaker 3: Will I will add a caveat to what you said.
Speaker 2: Your plumber might be a hell of a swim instructor, especially if he's bad at plumbing.
Speaker 3: He might have had to learn how to swim really well.
Speaker 1: So the problem, the reason that you know, we're not inundated with requests and subscriptions and private appointment schedules is because people don't.
Speaker 2: Know what I just said, and you don't have the strength of the media in the education system and every other place reinforcing the same lie, because that's what they do, like their their methodology is the lie, and that's the only thing that's reinflorenced throughout science and everything else.
Speaker 1: And it's a big lie, and it's repeated over and over, and that's the best way to lie is to lie really big.
Speaker 2: All the time, right, Yes, that is part of the propaganda book. As a matter of fact, I think that was was Ebernazer was Estimate before him.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but that's what they do, you know. I swear to god, folks, it's as bad as you think it is with the way that conventional medicine is set up, with all the insurance bs and all the beer Breaucracy bs and all of the specialists and all of the HMOs and all of this stuff. I'm telling you, man, it's way worse. It's one hundred thousand times worse than you think it is. Fire your medical doctor immediately and seek out alternatives because they are the wrong dog for the hunt. When it comes to making you healthy. It is impossible for them to help you recover your health because they're not trained in how to do that. So don't use them. Use somebody else and get it together, because you know, knowledge is power.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to share this real quick, all right, guys, So depending on where you are, I'll just run through this. If you're on Crusaders, you can click this show more.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I got another question too, which is awesome cool. There's lead big farm behind us. It's very top line of the description, and then the code Ballbus is just right underneath it.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Now, if you're on Rumble, you'll see it.
Speaker 2: It says my site, which you can actually use to get to doctor Glidden's, and then the Eiffel Health for the ninetieth Central Nutrients says right underneath it, and I use I put the extension in here, find the phone number on there and call Brenda.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just placed my order last week. I got it super quick.
Speaker 2: I've got three and then three of the plant arry minerals in the beyond osteo effects. But you guys, if you don't have any experience with this, you're gonna want the Healthy Foundation pack at the very least and lead big farm behind that. That's the actual link to go directly to it, and the code is right there, but you can also do it from my site, which is out of site. Doctor Glidden's right there and ball Buses right here. It tells you what code do youse, So you just click it and then you're in, all right. If you don't see if you're not already a member, this will say log in if you're not logged in, and then you can go there or you can scroll all down.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't forget about the book either.
Speaker 2: It's three books in one and I've I've read the The MD Emperor Has No Clothes, I've read Attempt to Cure with Holistic Medicine, and this is book three and I highly recommend it.
Speaker 3: And I got lucky to getting the that second one I mentioned it was not formular.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have that. That's going to be a real collector's item someday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it actually right there. So the one week membership does does the does the code work on that too? No?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, No, the discount code is only good for the recurring yearly membership.
Speaker 2: Okay, And yeah, that's a really you're still going to get a big discount off of that over one hundred dollars with the code be ball Busters, which is off And it's what is it like about a dollar day or something like that, right, and so it's not even it's not even that, it's.
Speaker 3: Less than.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an excellent price, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So there you go have it, you know, and when you're here, there's a little good navigation bar right here that I like to use.
Speaker 3: I like this one.
Speaker 2: You see the new content there, the Health Recovery Protocols, the Medical Insight page. The Sealth of Recovery Protocols is where you find a big list and there's this usually literature or something attached to each one of these. You have in addition, like a bonus, you have the seven day Detox program, the twenty one day Beat Juice program, the sixty seven day Heavy Metal Detox program. And then it goes into the list of what they call diagnosis from the doctor. But again hopefully through time and exposure to doctor Gliddin, you'll understand that the diagnosis is almost like a spell casting. There's a limited amount of things that you could do once you know that you're under the spell of whatever they're saying the diagnosis is. And that's where they get you because they create the environment around that diagnosis as if it's something actual, tangible and a substantial where it's not.
Speaker 3: It's just what they decided to label in generally.
Speaker 2: A certain set of symptoms in a certain area of the body, and that doesn't have to have anything to do with how you fix it, so it's kind of uh, it impedes your ability to get better, and that I get that right, doctor glyddin correct, all right, And then there's allergy seasonal and food and that that's interesting because I remember that video that you showed me a while back where the kids were doing just fine. They ate something and then it became wild animals, and that's that's pretty crazy because you wouldn't think that. But then what do you what what do the MPGs do add medicine, ADHD, medicine some other problem? Right, They'll they'll suppress the child, but never understand that there was a food allergy component there, because.
Speaker 1: I think it's like putting a piece of black tape over the check engine light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, silly. And what do you do with that even?
Speaker 2: Like is it the scratch test? Like how would you even know? How would you even know that it's a food allergy versus something else?
Speaker 1: That is not just? I mean, well, you just have to be observant because if the child's behavior is triggered by something that they're eating, then if you're observant, you'll be able to figure it out. Right, But no, people aren't taught that, so they don't look for it. Right, So the child has a peanut butter sandwich and fifteen minutes later they're acting like you know, Charles Manson and the parent doesn't put two and two together because it's a peanut butter sandwich. What the hell right? Right? So it's like that when all you have to do is be mindful and be aware that this is a possibility, and if you're just mindful and where and if there is a food trigger, you'll be able to figure it out in about three days.
Speaker 2: That's crazy too, I mean you would most people think of food allergy. They're thinking, Okay, maybe your throat gets a little bit swell or swollen, you get a rash.
Speaker 3: Thinks it totally changes your your personality.
Speaker 1: More so in kids because kids don't have a lot of filters, right, and whatever they feel they express less so in adults. But but it's the same with seasonal allergies. And you know, I I a victim of this type of thick headedness because I went to medical school in the Pacific Northwest and when I moved there, I never had allergies before in my life, but when I moved to the Pacific Northwest, May, June and July were horrible for me, and I was the poster child for seasonal allergies and you know, I'm in nature pathic medical school for goodness sakes, and you know, my buddies and teachers saying, hey, you know, look to your diet. It's something that you're eating. And I was like, yeah, baloney, whatever, find a homeopathic medicine to fix it or whatever, because I was just pigheaded. And then it was my junior year. It was really hot out and it was June, I think, and uncharacteristically hot. And I went somewhere and got an ice cream cone. Right and I'm sitting in my car. I'm eating the ice cream cone, and about five minutes after I finished it, I had the worst allergy attack I'd had in a long, long, long long time. And I'm in the car, all the windows are rolled up, the air conditioning on, and something in my brain got it. As the son of a bitch, it was the ice cream. So it was a combination of the dairy and in my case, the sugar, and that was a gigantic trick or for my allergies. But because it was delayed, it wasn't immediate, and because I wasn't I was an idiot and I wasn't trained to look for it, I missed it even though it happened all of the time, I just missed it because I wasn't aware of it. So it's like that with net negative food aggravations, whether it creates you know, whacked out violent behavior, you know, parsimonious behavior in kids, or whether it's you know, in the seasonal allergic aggravation. And so if you're suffering from seasonal allergies, folk, the next time that you have an attack, you want to look to see the very last thing that you put in your mouth, even if it was a tic tac, you know, a sip of coca cola, whatever it was, something in there is the trigger and you should be able to discover that, figure that out through trial and error. But it's always a thing. It's all ways a thing that's amazing.
Speaker 2: See, this is why you need a doctor glidden members of it. You need a doctor glidden to consult when when necessary. And the live Q and as I went Tuesdays and Thursdays, Yeah great, I'll meet you guys in that one tomorrow, in fact, the eleven am one. And also let's see so if anybody is going in there, I'll see you. There's we don't actually see each other, but there's a there's a chat that we can talk to each other in and then you can ask doctor glid in your questions. There now the media ahead to do this one last one.
Speaker 3: Here there you go. I think, okay.
Speaker 2: So here it is says I have often low energy and my hair is graying in my early thirties. Would like to know why that sounds like that sounds like a copper to me.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure.
Speaker 1: There's two things that make your hair go great early. Well, there's three things. One is undue psychologue. Stress. Like I went to high school with a kid he was in a really bad automobile accident and he survived, and the day after the accident his hair went white. He was a teenager, but it was the fear of the accident that made his hair.
Speaker 3: Go way like that crushed test on me song.
Speaker 1: Song. So yeah, that's fine, it's funny you should remember that. So that's one thing that's rare though. Usually with hair going gray early, it's because of two things. It's either a lack of minerals with an emphasis on copper, because your body needs copper in order to produce a melanin, and melanin is what makes your hair dark. It could also be an excess build up of I forget to chemical. It's something per oxide, some type of peroxide will build up in the sweat glands if you're eating all the wrong food all the time, with an emphasis on meat, with meat that's high in pterocyclic amines. So if you're eating a lot of fried food, or if you're eating meat that's cooked well done, or you're eating a lot of meat that has nitrates in it, you know like Deli ham, Deli turkey, Deli, chicken, Deli bacon, then that could be creating a chemical in your sweat glands that's turning the hair gray. Right, his body's trying to get rid of this stuff and it's causing damage to the hair follicle as it's on its way out. Or it's a deficiency in copper. So what do we do? We do the now for lack of energy. So there's a saying in medicine that when you hear hoof beats, you think about horses before you think about zebras, which means when you see a symptom complex, you think about normal things that cause it before you think about weird things that cause it. So the first thing that considered with lack of energy is it's just global nutrient deficiencies. Period, your body has run out of the raw materials that it needs to make everything work. So the recommendation would be eliminate the twelve bad foods, get one healthy foundation packed per month for three months in a row, and look to see if your energy bounces back and hair changing color is going to take longer to happen. There's an interesting homeopathic medicine that may be indicated here, and this would be like a hail mary. But if in addition to the graying hair, your symptomology historically has a tendency to go from the right side of your body to the left side. Like you know, you develop arthritis in your right elbow and then a couple months later it starts to show up at your left elbow. Or you get headaches and they started in the right temple and then a couple months later that moved to the left temple. So if the direction of pathology in your body is from the right to the left, and if you tend to hit a wall between four pm and eight pm, then that's an indication you have to Those three things have to be together right to left aggravation from four pm to eight pm, and early graying of your hair. The indication would be homeopathic likecopodium. You spell that l y co po D like david I U M likeco podium L y co p O d I U M. I would start with the twelfth C potency of lycopodium and take two pellets UH once a day for three days, and then twice a day for three days, and then three times a day for three days. If nothing aggravating happens, you can switch to like a podium thirty C. Take two pellets once a day for twenty one days and see if things improve.
Speaker 3: Thank you, doctor, gooddy, and learn, folks.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to learn. It's not hard. You got to become a student of this though, and I've always said it, Man, if you're learning how to do this, it's like learn how to play the guitar or play the piano, or you know, learn how to ice skate. You can do it, but you got to have someone teach you how to do it. Learn how to drive a car, you gotta have someone teach you how to do it. Then you did it. If you're smart enough to drive a car, you're smart enough to figure this out. And that's what my book in my website is all about. It's teaching you to figure this out because it's not hard and you need to know it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So did you also in that the the energy levels is that? I mean, I know it could be related to the copper because.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, so the healthy foundation pack.
Speaker 3: Right, and then the twelve bad foods get it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and then if those symptoms agree, add the like a podium that's like a hail mary. Though that may or may not be a thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, So just a quick reminder here to people. When you go to.
Speaker 2: The Rumble, you can desifulhealth dot com. You can just click it right there, and there's supplement's here. You click that button. But in order to make the call, it's this number here and then extension one on one.
Speaker 1: All right, there we go hundred correct, Daniel? All right in the lions?
Speaker 2: Then all right, so I think we're at that we're at our time limit here the doctor wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Hey, one last one last question for you, Daniel. Yes, does this looks fall into you?
Speaker 3: You kick some butt today?
Speaker 2: I imagine you're you've been you got uh, you got you got a lot of exercise in with these questions, and hey, let me cook that too. There's the iph health on the screen iphi health dot com for ninety uh for the ninety essential nutrients, and doctor Glyndon. We always thank you for being here, will be well. Hopefully a lot of us will be there tomorrow at eleven two. Further listening to I mean, like I said, it's it's fascinating every time we talk. There's always something new to learn. It's always very interesting. I would ever think of that, but it all to me always makes me feel better because not so much that hey, look I've learned something new today. It's how it all seems to reflect back to Nature really is trying to help you. Nature really does if you if you listen and if you hear it, there's there's like a godly, benevolent creator presence in all this that makes you feel like everything is no matter whatever the craziness of the world, it's still present and it's still looking out.
Speaker 1: For you hundred percent. Because your body wants to fix itself. Your body knows how to fix itself, and your body's trying to fix itself, and that's imbued by your divine intelligence, which is in dwelling, and that's why this message is compelled.
Speaker 3: WHOA, where do you go? He left? What happened? Hopefully he comes back?
Speaker 2: He lost you? What happened? He just bounced off? Uh uh, something happened there. Hold on, let me see if I can get him. I mean he's got he had to go anyway. But still it's like he lost you. Oh, I mean you see if I can get him? Yes, all right, okay, so he says, sorry, I click the wrong button, see you next week.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: He was slamming the door in our face. He's like, okay, so let's get into this here real quick. And then I gotta go get a haircut. I'll come back and we'll do that stream that I was trying to do earlier today just didn't work out. There was a bunch of technical issues I was fighting with and my microphone didn't want to start. We didn't want to remain. I don't know what was going on. It was dropping out, dude. But did a bunch of tests on and now it seems like it's fine though. And HRVA says, your buddy does know how to repair and heal itself, just needs the right fuel, right right, right right. Well, I hope everybody got something out of this today. I appreciate you guys for being here, but what I wanted to show and share actually comes from you could get it from here, like you can do it from this link right here the address standard and then on top of her says, Azure ninety, you just got a haircut.
Speaker 3: Feel like I know right, it's like the best thing. I don't like when it.
Speaker 2: Starts my hair starts to crawl towards my ear and then starts to like get you know what I mean, I gotta get it off off my ears, like have a cut nice and short on the sides. So the Azure ninety are the hopefully multi vitamin, so you ask in Kyle Livery, which I don't have here to show a fully chemic energy blend, and the IP six Supreme, which I do have here and I always recommend it. Getting the copper as well, which is what I have here, and I've been taking a lot of I'm glad that I actually came up in conversation today.
Speaker 3: Thyroid issues also as far as like the the three like you.
Speaker 2: Need selenium, you need io diet, and you need possibly ale tyracine as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, some things over the years. That's funny. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right, So you can click this right here if you want, and the other way you can do it is through my website. But this you want to make sure that you remember. The code is BB five Bravo Bravo five for the additional discount. The Whole Food Sea complex is super cheap. I think you should probably grab that as well and add that as an addition. But the Whole Food Multivitamin is right here, and you're gonna get an additional five percent off.
Speaker 3: And just remember this is already ten percent off.
Speaker 2: The main site, the Azure Living Well is the main site for these supplements, Azure standard dot com. This right here, this actual code right here is where you want to go to get the cheaper and then you can use my code BB five to make it even a little bit cheaper. There's been a lot of people who have been praising this stuff, so I just want to make sure that everybody is aware of it, and it does help out The show helps out doctor bonso he's the one that developed them, so all of it is appreciated. So this is the Whole Food multivitamin right here, as I showing you, I have on the my table the Alaskan cou liver oil right here. These are the twelve hundred milligram size. If you have children and you want them to be on the ninetieth central nutrients as well, you might want to get them the smaller one. Just make sure it's not flavored, unless you think that's okay, because you know, burping it up after the fact, it might be like, oh, that's weird. So cod Lasting Codfish codfish oil says here is a cod liver, but it's four hundred fteenmailograms. These are smaller pills, might be easier for a child, so just keep that in mind, all right. So you go one, hopefully them in two lasting Kyle liver oil, and then we'll come back and show you because the core copper is right there, and again I would highly recommend that one. There's a thyroid urse as well, but we're still got to stay focused there. To go further, I want to get doctor mans On here to talk about some of these other ones. The full of acumic blend is like these plant drive minerals in the sense that it does the same thing. It provides you the minerals that you need, okay, and this will be like a three month supply for that amount.
Speaker 3: At the very least.
Speaker 2: If you're taking less than one eighth of a teaspoon, well it'll last one person longer, because if you're at the sixteenth of a teaspoon, it'll last you six months. If you're at one eighth of a teaspoon, it'll last you three months. But one eighth is the higher end of you know, dosage. And the last thing would be the where's that there is IP six supremeu in an acetol, which I have also right here.
Speaker 3: Right there.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys saw me in earlier today when the show first started, but I was thrown back some water. I had just taken my core copper and my Whole Food multivitamin. I took my asstio and my plant to ride minerals from Eifel just before I the show started. I'm made a mistake one night too. I was trying to pour the because I poured into the cap. That's how I that's how I do the deserving size. I was pouring into the cap and when I I guess I didn't have enough lighting and then I heard a splash and I'm like, you gotta be fuck giving me this stuff is not cheap, and I poured it on the floor because and over the cap size. It's pretty pissed off at myself and God for that.
Speaker 3: Why all right? So anyway, now that we know that the four.
Speaker 2: Things for the ninety the whole food multi vitemin the Alaskan Kyle, the Royal, the fobucumic blend, and the IP six Suprema innocetol, And even if you're getting the IP six Supreme, I think having the asteo effects is actually good because not only you're still gonna get your magnesem and calcium for both, you're also gonna get glucosamine from here, and you're gonna get some of the trace minerals, some of the trace minerals, so they said like seventy of them are in here. Okay, I'm not sure how much of it, but there's some trace minerals in there. Whereas the EP six Supreme, you're gonna get the anocetol, which is gonna help if you have if you're having fatigue issues, one of the things you should consider is that you have a build up of iron in your body, and if you're eating cereals or things of that nature where they enrich it with reduced co and quote unquote iron, there's a good chance that you have a bunch of iron stuck in your tissues, causing fatigue, causing oxidative stress and joint pains and stuff like that, dullness, soreness, and fatigue, maybe even a lethargy and a lack of motivation because of who knows.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's also affecting your test.
Speaker 2: So if you take the I six supreme with an acetal, it's supposed to regulate that get some of that stuff that's embedded in your tissues. Because a lot of people are being told by their doctors, hey, you're you're anemic, meaning you don't have enough iron, And it's more like, no, it's just not in the right place. So just because it's not it's like what's out for delivery versus what's at the warehouse. You don't count how much you have in you based on what's out for delivery. You count of based on the warehouse. You know how much you have in stock, So getting that and the core copper because the opera and the iron are directly related to one another, especially when it comes to energy production in the mitochondria. You have too much iron and not enough copper, you're gonna have issues with.
Speaker 3: Energy.
Speaker 2: And if you don't have enough copper, you're also going to have a lack of elastin. Remember doctor Gooden said it should help also tightening the skin. This is why I'm taking a lot of core copper. I have a goal in mind to maybe compete in a natural bodybuilding competition here in Arizona coming up, and which one will be determined by how how ready I feel. But I know that my mid section, because I'm older, could use some tightening. So I'm trying to do it the right way first before doing anything stupid, which I won't do, Like I'm not gonna go get surgery and have things scraped out of me or cut and cut and tightened or anything like that. I don't have the I don't have the funds for that. But I also wouldn't abuse my boy like that and cause that much trauma. So core copper is where I'm going with. So the elastin is going to be good for not letting. Like he said, the arteries are stuff like that burst in your heart. Anything that has to expand and contract needs alastin same thing with your abdomen lining, your stomach lining so that you're not having hernias, which I've already had in one and I feel like I'm having another bump pop up on the other side by my leg now because I don't stop doing excess, I don't stop doing squats and don't stop doing.
Speaker 3: Anything just because I have an injury or whatever.
Speaker 2: So the core copper hopefully will help with that too, and it's not expensive, and I highly recommend adding that on the whole food sea complex simply because it is a whole food sea source and not synthetic as cerbic acid. I also recommend that because all the vitamin C and the vitamin sea crystals that you're getting is made with cornstarch and hydrochloric acid, and we don't know where that cornstarch came from. We don't know if it's GMO, and we don't know if it's glyphosate ridden. Apparently it doesn't matter if it has glyphosate in it now because nobody can touch them anyway, so they don't even have to probably even label it that they have the potential that they don't actually so anyhow, Yeah, it makes me wonder if organic count and is even organic anymore.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I digress.
Speaker 2: The whole food sea complex isn't going to be missing the copper bond the stuff that they make in a lab because it's actually it's a pharmaceutical drug that they're calling a vitamin. And they do this with a great deal of vitamins. They make them in a lab and they call them vitamins. They don't tell you that they're not unnatural made, but they're still a pharmaceutical drug basically a pharmaceutical item product. So getting the core copper means you're not going to be stripping copper out of your body, I'm sorry. Getting the whole food sea complex means it's not gonna pull because if something has an affinity and it doesn't have it, it means it's like hungry. Look laws are out trying to grab onto it. So if it's passing through your system and it wants that one thing specifically, it's going to grab the copper out of your body and pull it out with it like a greedy little mister crab clause. So just bear in mind if you're going to use whole food sea because you're starting to feel like sick or under whatever or whatever the reason. People take vitamin C for in it in excess amounts. Don't take the synthetic stuff because it's going to have a negative on your own and it could also be pointing copper out for lots of other things that you will have down the road symptoms and issues with and not realize how or why it's happening. So I would always add the core copper. The whole food sea complex, I think is a really good idea too, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So the.
Speaker 3: There we go, you know, you know, rewind it if you have questions.
Speaker 2: Let's see what anybol says as oliable says for new people. The ninety essential is what your body cannot produce itself, that it needs to heal itself right right, And the importance of the minerals is simply that if they're not passed through a source like a plant, because the microbes allow for the microbes in the soil allow for the.
Speaker 3: The minerals to be.
Speaker 2: Absorbed by the plant and the past and once it's in the plant, it's perfectly bi available for people. There's a symbiotic relationship with nature here where everybody is dependent on each other and oh cool, thanks realmatic. And if you don't have that step process, you can have all kinds of minerals and not be able to absorb them because they're not in the right form. So that's why the phobic chemic blend is really important. And that's why the plant derived minerals both are plant derived once called phobic chemic blend, the other is called the plant derived minerals from Youngevity that you get fromifelhealth dot com. Either way, it's going to get you the minerals that you can absorb. It's super important, right. And they also put things in the soil that make it so that the microbes either die or they're paralyzed. And this is what they spray on all things, so you know, you can understand why you're not getting them in your plants and your food. The soil has been reused. Like I live right around farmland all the way around me, and they spray all the time. I'm sure that's probably why I've had my eyes got all messed up One time when I was riding a bike past the farmland and uh, yeah, I whatever, you know, I was having some kind of reaction to what they were spraying. But the soil is completely depleted. If they don't throw very much stuff on it to make it better. They just hydrate the shit out of it with irrigation and god knows what else they spray on it to keep bugs off. And then if there if it's something that needs a desiccated, then you're thinking about the glycossate that's also in the earth that they're spraying all kinds of terrible crap.
Speaker 3: But they're not going to be this.
Speaker 2: Nutrients aren't even in that soil from these farmlands anyway, because they don't replenish it cost too much, right, minerals are or what do you need those for? And then they put spray stuff on them that kill the microbes anyway. And this isn't black soil out here, like rich black soil. This is like brown, dead soil. And yet they're still growing crazy amounts of plants out of here because of the unnatural process that they do. Now, think about where your food comes from, probably comes from around here or someplace like this where they overuse the soil. You're not going to get the minerals and you're not going to get just from your diet. If you're doing it in new Yard, I mean.
Speaker 3: It's diet.
Speaker 2: Doctor Winnen will explain to you that even the most organic thing isn't going to have it because the soil itself has been depleted. So, I mean, I would highly recommend doing that, checking out the ninety essential nutrients one where the other. Get yourself healthy, Let's get strong, let's get tough, and let's kick some ass because we have a lot of work to do here and unfortunately, unfortunately we need to wake up a whole lot more people too, because we can even consider that's just tough, it's tough. Oh what does Karen say? Do you know of an azure product that would be the substitute for selenium? Doctor Monso would know there's some. There's some I think in the the woefully multi vitem, but as a standalone I don't. I don't think there is one.
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 2: It could be paired in a different name with a couple other things, though, we just have to look through the whole list. I don't want to waste time with you guys looking for it. If I will look off air and then maybe answer you or talk to doctor Monzo about that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And again the last thing too is make sure you get doctor Monzo's I'm sorry Doctor Glyndon's membership simply by going like this straight again.
Speaker 3: Yeps.
Speaker 2: So if you're here, you quick either my website or leave big Farmer behind. So my site is simper s C M P E R f R y LLC dot com. I'll show you real quick. You can just go back these where is it?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, can you see it?
Speaker 3: Kind of?
Speaker 2: Why cant I get back to my screen? Why is it being all right? So sipper fry lc dot com. I hate stream yard and then doctor Glintin's are doctor mons us here? The code is BB five for five percent off for life or yeasure. Well, okay, okay, thanks everybody, appreciate your time, and I hope you have a wonderful day. I will be back after my haircut and I will get that show as started that I was trying to do last night and had problems, and then I was just too tired, I didn't want to do do it, and that I just couldn't get myself to do today because of all the other additional issues I had with technology fighting with me and restarting and restarting and restarting. Then I felt like I said the heck with it, and I just got myself set up for Doctor Mont for Doctor Glyndon's show. So we will get back to our regular schedule broadcast. Hopefully you're here, maybe three two, We'll see all right later. Thanks, Thanks everybody, Thanks to all the moderators. Karen all reliable, Rheumatic HRVAD eighty eight. If I'm saying it wrong, tell me spell it out for my dumbass. Let's see who else. Dutch boarder eighty eight welcome. I don't care about Microsoft outlook stuff a board Dolf linkoler Hopefully I said that right, And yeah, I think that's everybody that was around that said something. The Jay's poisoning the well again. Yeah, yes, exactly exactly. They don't give a shit. It's all about selling the cheap, making the boy sick, it's all. It's all positive if as long as we're sick.
Speaker 3: Alright, guys. Ooops Leader