Speaker 1: Happening in tonight. Nothing.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies, gentlemen, and welcome to the I closed my notepad. Where is it? The seven hundred fifty episode of Geek for his podcast, and the three hundredth and fifth volume of Marvel Alliance. I'm the podcaster of Mischief Trust Now I'm joined by where are we going? This is different?
Speaker 3: Which direction you want to go?
Speaker 2: You spoke? You take it all right.
Speaker 3: I'm the note with the mouth, David.
Speaker 4: I'm the Spirit of Engine, State of Field.
Speaker 1: I'm the man without fear, Chris.
Speaker 2: Yes, we are here for now. I guess what has become a bi yearly tradition, because the last two Marvel comic cons was in twenty twenty two and then twenty four, and I guess it would have been offsetly COVID happened, but I guess twenty nineteen they did one after Endgame right when they revealed like the the next the multiverse sag or whatever was that? Yeah, it was that definitely was a twenty twenty Yeah, it didn't happen, right, and that's when we got Marsha alias Blade all that type of stuff. So what we are here today, Offuly, unless we get lucky and find somebody. But even then people have said a whole age security is tight, so I don't know if someone puts up a camera, they might lose an arm. But what we're gonna do, as we've done before, is we're gonna react to the news as it comes. We're gonna make predictions. We're gonna talk about Spider and Brand New Day in the downtime and anything anything else in between.
Speaker 3: Let's see. Kevin Fidy's on stage, he indicates that no announcements for Vision Quests or other Marvel TV shows are coming.
Speaker 2: Movies only there he really said, Okay, I'm surprised you just said no and not just like we're just talking about movie's day. So okay, so nothing Vision, which I wasn't like if you were to pizza at me, No, I wouldn't be doing that right now. Apparently they're playing the end Game on court trailer right now, so they're gonna do get that some seze away. So yeah, no Marvel TV shows, so we'll probably be talking about that in a less than a month there, So there you go for uh.
Speaker 1: Just fine, We've said that D twenty three seems to be the a good place to kind of put streaming, and that doesn't make put it in less stage. It's just like, Okay, this is the biggest stage. D twenty three is not the biggest stage.
Speaker 2: Exactly right, So and yeah we'll get vision Quest, probably get I wonder though, what they classify special presentation as though, do they count that TV?
Speaker 1: Yes, they will if if if you're not putting it in a theater and exclusively on theaters.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, okay, so yeah, probably I wish.
Speaker 1: They would stop saying that stuff. I'm really I am tired of think exclusively in theaters.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know it's not I guess it's just because once COVID happen, that's become a phrase that they have to say now. But yeah, it's i'll know.
Speaker 3: Going through that Black Widow stuff again.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, uh for what Disney did twice, Age Warner Brothers did a whole year, you know, come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, they're doing the Encore trailer now, so we'll see that happens.
Speaker 5: So big reveal Top of Majors.
Speaker 2: They didn't even bring him on, he just ran in from the crowd. But yeah, so we got Avengers Encore a couple of years.
Speaker 1: That thing for as much as secured as they have. They're I mean they're they're letting the fans take pictures and do all the things.
Speaker 2: So yeah, love to see what happens when we get other stuff. I bet the on Core trailer we can actually get online tonight. I bet that if there's any I think the Doomsday footge, they'll show more Doomsday A trailer footage we won't get out of line, but I bet the Encore thing we will later on.
Speaker 1: Now, how long is the end game going to be in theaters? Is it just that weekend?
Speaker 2: I don't know if they've specified Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 1: Good VIEB twenty fifth, but I haven't seen like eight you know tickets now Here's it's only like this weekend? Or is it two weeks?
Speaker 2: I bet they could run that for at least two I bet you know.
Speaker 3: So that so far, the on Core trailer includes footage of the crowd reacting to the portal scene, and it also includes shots of Steve's Stone Return journey and Tony's lineup. You mess with time, it tends to mess back.
Speaker 2: And you know, shut out to myself. Back in twenty nineteen, I like because I was I we did a cast that week, and I pitched that's why I thought Kang was gonna be the villain like the song, which I was right for by that, But I just that line to me always did stuck off of you mess with time attends a mess back. I'm like, that's in there for a reason. But that shot of Steve's Stone return journey, oh that's uh that you know again, I'm already seen it because I want to take at least when to see Avengers before we get to the other one. But where's my guy right there? You know, I am one of those suckers, and like I've always been interested. Again though they better, I guess. I don't know. How does he return the one to Vormere.
Speaker 1: But that's that's the thing, even but even before Tony says that it will. When Tony says that warring, it's reinforced with the ancient one. Yeah, yeah, you cannot like just go back to the way things I mean things, I mean, shoot, you've changed things forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, branching timelines.
Speaker 5: To answer your question about the warmir one, he just sell and just like here you go, Bud, here we go.
Speaker 2: Foggy throws the Josh Howitz in the crowd asking about Ryan Gosling as ghost Rider. This is paying off because he has asked both Gosling this and Foggy this. So they're about to pay it off, right fucking out. Ryan Gosling is about to fucking come on, Come on, Ryan, it's confirmed. Ryan Gosling is confirmed as a ghost Rider.
Speaker 3: Set him on fire and roll him out.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's let's go on stage. Wow that is and you know what, Taylor, I'm sorry, but first point of the twenty twenty six the draft draft week, oh yeah, is myself. I've had him on that for all and I even thought about dropping him. I even talk about the cast is like yeah, but I was like, I'm gonna wait till Secret Wars. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Sometimes waiting wait and pays off. But yeah, no, I mean this is We've been saying it for what.
Speaker 2: It's a movie. It's a movie. No, directed by Sean Levy. Oh they stooped up the Starfighter. I've got the logo right here, there's a logo on everything. Look at this.
Speaker 1: Holy oh yeah. We now have X Men and ghost Rider coming out in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: And this is why I said, Hey, I was ridding twenty nineteen, Just about nineteen minutes ago, I said, they do a ghost Spider movie. They're not doing that. That's because I thought no way they would take a risk on.
Speaker 1: That, Like no, I mean, but again, if you're gonna put a star power like Ryan Gosling behind it, Ryan gost is not just gonna come up for a cameo. He's no, you know. So, yeah, that's awesome, that's very cool.
Speaker 4: Why they're not blade me with this?
Speaker 2: Oh Man and Sean Levy Obviously he's coming off Starfighter. He's already did Deadpool and Wolverine for them, so that's a big thing. So I imagine that means because we know Deadpool four is coming, it could happen. But I feel like I wonder if Ryan's gonna go get someone else for that. But yeah, that makes sense, awestly work together. Well, hopefully that means good things for Starfighter. But that's big. A ghost Rider movie starting Rying Gostling, My goodness. I yeah, I would not have had the bet. I would have thought, okay, Doomsday, okay, Secret Wars, Midnight Suns, but I would have never thought just a ghost Rider movie.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, wow, let's let's do it.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. There he is on stage. I didn't hear this. I don't know what people talk about motorcycle. Maybe maybe the motorcycle didn't work. There could be a chance I'd have an undertaker all the time in wrestling events where they oh, we're gonna do the we're gonna do the we're gonna do the the motorcycle entrance, and then we just stall halfway through say okay, you're walking the ramp now, buddy. But wow, okay, Ryan Gosling is ghost Rider and and obviously at the end of this panel, we'll do a quick breakdown everything, and we got our thoughts sending out for the podcast feeds of course, but uh wow, that's that's crazy tear. Oh wait, oh wait, yeah, hold hold those thoughts were I'm just happy, I'm gonna I'm gonna hit you more in death one after the fact.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, they did they I haven't seen if they say who is he? Which one is he?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't think that's I'm I got a couple of ovacations I'm looking to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kevin Figgy's seen Star Wars Starfighter and it's amazing. This is what I don't I don't care for statements like this. It's like, who's Yeah, it looks like crud to me. But then you know, stop saying stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I mean coming twenty twenty eight. So like you said, Chris, yeah, I get that's what you're referring to it when you're talking about that, and go, what a what a start to The next saga is x Men rumor? Right, that's a rumored date right now, so obviously don't put me down for that. But like rumor date for x Men twenty twenty eight, which I think we all believe it, and then Ghostwriter, which you know, Ghostwriter could be the smaller one to open up in between, right, like that could be like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, x Men is going to be your big one suit. It's either going to be a summer or December release.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was confer it's been confirmed. Well, yeah, we're looking to see if it's Johnny Blaze. We haven't seen anything. Yeah, we haven't seen anything as Johnny where.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lean, I could see him being Johnny more than Danny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Does Ghostbar end up in seguars? Do they hold off to the movie. I guess I I'm either hmmm, that's to say this because Marva likes to do this.
Speaker 4: They did with Panther and Spider Man.
Speaker 5: And then they get Stanle Combs after the fact, right, So it's just kind of their moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it makes sense that's that's a big stage for him, right. So then you set them up there because I was gonna say, oh, do they want to do the origin this and that they can do that later or they can just jump, they can do a Batman you know. Matt Reeves, he's just he's a ghost rider and this is what we're doing that, you know.
Speaker 1: So and and especially just with the character. I mean, this is where we get the fisto because my fisto is directly tied into ghost writers origins. And this is where you bring back Sasha, Sasha Cohen for this. So that's how you get him back.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Now that I mean, that's it. You really, that is a key part of the character that that is not someone that you can just ignore, not have Mephisto not in it. He's going to be in this movie.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's smart. John Birth And I was on stage next week to remind or on stage her mind, Kevin Foiggy that he's whatever insparier Man's coming on. You know what the fuck I'm saying. He's just there to be like, hey look at this, you know so oh sorry you're seeing aw updates. I'm trying to get uh.
Speaker 3: Smorrow.
Speaker 1: Just the building of Ryan Gosling, the build. He is a Johnny Blaze build more than a Danny Ketch build.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And again the fact that in coming from a physical media person with omnies and things like that, there has been a Danny's runs almost been complete, but everyone's been wondering where is Johnny's Johnny's Collected Edition outside of a master Works? And so they're done. They have officially completed his run in Masterworks. So I think we were waiting for something like this too. They say there's no synergy, Kevin Figgy's in charge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fucking lie. That. Like they put on an Age of Ultrunk, like a couple of years before Age of al Trunk. It did nothing to do with the movie. But they're all the time doing that stuff. They were doing that in twenty fifteen, even though like he didn't have like full control of the comments. They still were like trying to do that, right, So yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Might say, I say he's Johnny and I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, yeah, so yeah, no, we'll have to see what happens there. But yeah, I would not. I did not think we're getting.
Speaker 1: But but here's such a cool thing with the character, like the the history of the Ghost Riders through history, like you can go really like cast lots of different people and either anthology things like that or bring in different people is from the past ghost.
Speaker 2: Right like it is, So you can do that with this easily, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they did it anyways with the Nick Cage one with them.
Speaker 2: God, I say, Elliott, right Elli? Yeah, yeah, yeah, What's what's he saying? Taylor? What was the line? There's one line? There was it? One last ride? Or what the hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when he says, I got one last ride left him.
Speaker 2: I can't do a semi and then he becomes the cowboy.
Speaker 1: Let's ride Taylor and I represent the the the younger version of the Paramount Taylor Sheridan University.
Speaker 2: You guys are yes, Okay, So while we're waiting for stuff I can bring up, there is a video of the reveal for Ryan Gossling as God ghost Writer. Sorry, it's one of these.
Speaker 4: Actually, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, bike didn't work, but we got that, so.
Speaker 3: I said, said on fire and push him in the here go here was.
Speaker 2: This is twenty five seconds. But it's a block lone music.
Speaker 4: It's a great logo, it's cool.
Speaker 2: It's just it's fucking lying costly playing ghost Rider man. Like I wouldn't I if I this was good, Like, it's just crazy again, I would have always boxed. I would have brought Secret Wars. I would have bought like but him to get a whole movie, I would have never pizza bit and a a pizza everybody, No, I think I do a whole movie. Again. It's ghostwriter. He doesn't have to be there all the time. But still like it's.
Speaker 5: Gotta be like Project hil Mary's success, you know, and then put him in. Absolutely they just see that and they think, okay, give him a movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, looks like Burenthal's playing exclusive footage of the Spider Man Hulk fight.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah that's cool, makes sense, right, Yeah, yeah, I can wait a couple of days to see that. Yeah, I won't pull that one up.
Speaker 1: Don't worry people, you know, going back to what you said Travis saying, like doing movies or risk, I think because of as I just said, like the mythology of the character that is like years eternity spanning. I mean, heck, there was a ghost writer back when they did this series like Avengers one thousand BC, there was a whole character backs. And so to the fact of you know what's being said in the chat with Vengeance the fisto. You know, if there are trying to bring in a you know, Midnight Suns, trying to do this difference, Like that's what I was hoping when Fige had talked about early in interviews, early on as we were heading to phases four, five, and six. So there's gonna be a space part of the MC, there's gonna be a street level, there's like, there's gonna be these certain things. Can we try to do that a little bit better this time? Like I like that idea that you literally could do what we were making fun of James Gunna I'd saying, you don't have to watch everything. You can pick a certain sector of the MC that really is your jam and go with it and be.
Speaker 2: Fine and goes right. Especially to me, that screams like you should make that just about like that that should be not a one off. Of course, have an end credt tie in of course, right, But I'm saying as far as you can make that that, anybody can watch that movie, they just like a superhero or gostling, like, yes, it doesn't have bus x Y and Z and sure that could even be a setup for a minute suns in the future, right some but then the coups like you could you could start there's a billion point in the same way as Iron Man. Iromn really has nothing to do with the grander MCU, but it was the springboard, right, you could do that, So it just I guess for me, it just surprised me because it is like a huge CGI character. I don't know what it's gonna be budgetary wise. I feel like it's still could be bigger, but you never know. And maybe they're just feel themselves again, right, So if we have ghosts right now, we need Blade to finally happen or this is the the classic one soul for another there, Johnny, this is the this is you we last week when Foggy said, ah, I feel like such a failure about Ali. This is him literally saying we gave a Bali to get Gossling, you know, so, plus ghost priers upon before the War of the Fasola's black art. Yeah, tons of stuff do there. We got some announced or updates here. We got the roosters around stage talking about the.
Speaker 1: Movie called Avengers doomstay good for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cast of Doomsdays revealed on surprise stages in the back of hall. H I don't know what that means. So we're gonna find what that means in a second here, but there you go. So yeah, and so what And I don't even know when this thing started now because it started late, so I don't have like official time. So let's see.
Speaker 1: Here, Doomstair now on stage. So you've got all right, I.
Speaker 2: Got a screen share coming up for us too, Sokedro.
Speaker 1: We've got Samiel Lou, We've got mister Anthony Mack. We've got Paul Rudd.
Speaker 2: Yeah all that, that's okay? So that well, I guess it's hurting my eyes. I thought the X Men people were gonna be the X but then I see David Harbor standing right there, so he's he's on an X Man. He's not there. Yeah, so who knows what's going on there, but uh, you know, good for James Marson, getta get his flowers there. And that's Rebcca Remain right beside him. I think, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: So we got three X men. We got Kelsey Grammer, Rebecca Remain and Marten. That's that's it from.
Speaker 1: Like Ryan Gossing saying, oh yeah, you know, he's just adorable. Oh yeah no, but he's playing like the spirit of vengeance.
Speaker 2: And and this is one thing like and I I do not want to get into this debate right because like what Chris said, like, but I know, I know, I know social media's or so I know social media is blowing out right now with the news Ryan Gosling's ghostwriter. That's there's been a sentiment with the DCU like they're just like, why won't they big like lack of big stars. Right. I don't say you have to do that. I think it's still good dud to make stars, YadA, YadA, YadA. But that is something that happens when you go out and get a star Ryan Gosling's caliber right away. That news does spread now gain it's not full proof. We talked about this. I always make example after Barbie biggest the movie is Career Fall Guy comes out and eats it. It's not a guarantee. There's especially the box office since COVID, nothing is guaranteed. But if you want to make a ghostwriter movie, that is one where you do need a ghostling. If you would have said, oh it's some indie if like Clay Face, you can do the New Guy. If it's Ghosts, right, I go no, Like you need somebody to hold that down. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, We've talked about this a few times the vodka stream, whether when you're on and sometimes where you're not. That to the point of like, how is Marvel getting these stars when DC is still not? It's despite Marvel being down, they still stars will line up for them because despite it being quote unquote down, which it is, Yes, they still trust what they're about to do. Warner Brothers to you know, DC Studios, not to James Gunns. It's not his fault, but like Warner Brothers is like, God knows what's happening.
Speaker 2: Over there, you know, we never know, right.
Speaker 1: So so there's not a lot of trust there. Even though they like James Gunn, they like, you know, what they're trying to do but there's like are you going to be around in the sense of like, where's where is the you set up this idea of here's the plan. All we've seen is you know, Superman and Super Family and things like that. Now we're seeing Clayface. So the Clayface, I hope is going to be I'm again I'm a DC fan too, but I want I think that's where the problem is, Like, there's the community the Hollywood actors and actors is aren't necessarily giving them the benefit of doubt, yet they're still more to prove.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, we got Robert Downey on stage saying it's not easy being green, and then they they it looks like that there's three different stages of actors. There's the main stage that has Robert Downey looks like Chris Evans as well. Then there's the A stage and the X stage.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Downy's on the A stage. Let's let's be clear. He's the guy.
Speaker 1: He's Wait a minute, how do those actors feel like, Hey, look at us, No one's paying attention to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got three different stages and the other everyone else is just kind of off in random directions. And then you've got Downy Evans up front.
Speaker 2: So they did confirm, which I don't think this were big surprise, but we takd as many times. Haley at Well will return for Vengers Doomsday. So again she did not have a chair. But I think we all kind of assume Steve is a kid. We got to see her at some point, so.
Speaker 1: He went slimming.
Speaker 2: He thought, yeah, yeah, she's back, so that makes sense. I think she'll play a role in that, says, I'm half expecting Tom Cruise mc cast. Now you never know, man, I don't think it's add of the realm possibility. I think it Secret Wars as a shot, but you never know. You never know.
Speaker 1: We will not get the Iron Man Doomsday fight until Secret Wars. We're not. It's that's I think that's a secret worst thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I agree, yea, I don't think tonight, but no, I could. I can still see Tom Cruise, but fam McClay in chests, I say, you can still make a cheaper Ghost Dan with something like a budget of Adam Project. Just looking at Shawn's movies I've seen, Yeah, he is good with that. The only problem is, though, why I don't think it'll be a cheap budget is like look at your star already though, right, that's like right right away.
Speaker 1: And also but also Sean Levy's not one to just to go let budgets go crazy just because I would trust with a budget.
Speaker 2: And even then too, like talking about that, Sean Levy can't be cheap now either. Right after real guy dead Pool Wolverine, it was.
Speaker 1: A real guy for him though, look good, Yeah he was free guy. Yeah, I mean good for a free guy freak. Yeah, look at within less than ten years what he's been able to do, and look where he's now standing now. Star War, a Star Wars movie that we hope is good, that we hope and have a little more faith that it is, and now gets to introduce a I don't know if I want to put Ghostwriter as an a tier character written even on my left for the character, I'd say it's a very high B beef.
Speaker 2: I agree here, Yeah, I think be the high B is like the right round. I think you could make it into an A like, yeah, I think you he could.
Speaker 1: Iron Man.
Speaker 2: Iron Man was very much you could argue low B at times, right, like, we're not even a high bee, you know, so, like I could argued Captain America and Hulk were bigger, Like if you looked at that summer people forget Ironman and Hulk were released so close to each other. Hulk should have done way better than Ironman financially, right, like looking at those characters ips and stuff, but uh, you know, never know, so yeah, yeah, and even then you think about that he did that Wilverraine. Also, he was one of the main producers as Stranger Things whatever people want to think about how the show ended one of the biggest shows ever, right, and he was one of the people that was spearheading that with the Duffer brothers. So he's had as he's become a runner, he's he's he's he can do the work.
Speaker 6: So it looks like I think Ryan Gosling might have gotten around it's not confirmed on like thirty million for Project Hill Mary, but then usually in the past like Barbie twelve point five, the Gray Man twenty million, so he seems to be like that ten to twenty kind of range.
Speaker 2: I think he's definitely getting twenty for ghost Rider, I especially after projec Hill Mary at least, because what do you get for Project Hill Mary.
Speaker 5: It's a reports say upward or a compensation around thirty million.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I would actually say thirty then I would. I would say he would, they would. I think they'd match.
Speaker 4: Project just walk on their flex and his project Hill Mary Flack.
Speaker 2: Maybe you never know. I guess it depends. Hopefully Starfighter doesn't mom or anything like that.
Speaker 5: So do you think that is Starfighter bombs? You know Starfire Let's say gets Mando numbers the box office?
Speaker 4: What happens?
Speaker 5: Do you think Disney starts to backtrack a bit on ghost Rider?
Speaker 2: I think, to like Chris's point, they're not like s uh, Dizzy or d you see, we're lucasfilm, right, Patty Jenkins, she makes wonder Woman. Everyone loves her. Let's give her a stars movie. She makes one of them too. Actually, we're good, Patty. We don't want that one. Look at this show runners.
Speaker 3: For game snaps. Deadpool is here?
Speaker 2: Really okay? So are we get Are we getting a fucking photo of him and Danny? Yeah? This is why I talk about people. These are the moments. But Taylor, to your point, I don't I think.
Speaker 1: They would not track stage.
Speaker 3: He's stressed as Oh, I gotta put this one up.
Speaker 2: I don't think they would backtrack on Ghosts, right, I think they would stay if they backtrack. It's like with Blade where they just fuck up. It's not because of Starfighter ballmy, it's just because they make the mistakes.
Speaker 1: So I hope we're at the stage right now where we they have had some sort of script or something of a plan for what that movie is.
Speaker 2: I would hope. So, okay, so that's him in the costume may.
Speaker 1: After what they are dead Pool with Marshalla just not having a plan.
Speaker 2: They absolutely because I tell the other themily, if everyone forgets Maherschall approached them, they didn't approach Hershall and that was their biggest mistake. They should have had a script and everything in place first before they made that announcement. I think again, because endgame they thought they're hot. Shit, Hey we got two time Academy Award winner Mershaw Lee, Let's get it out there, let's do this. They should have taken a moment in a beat and you know so. Ryanraels asked Paul Rudd, where is store and Wyse he crying, and Red asked if he's a Rex Rexham fan.
Speaker 4: What is Gray Deadpool? What is that have?
Speaker 1: When he was on X Factor the Black Ops version of ask me X Force as the X Force? Yeah, what X Force was a Black Ops team for?
Speaker 2: Are we sure this is not just the ash shoot the shirt for suit from Deadpool two? Though it could, Yeah, because I remember that happened in the trailer for Deadpool or anyone thought that, but then when we saw it behind scenes, it was like, oh no, it's actually just that suit. So we'll have to see what happens. But I'm saying, we got you gotta get that picture of him and Downy together. You gotta That's that's one of your money shots right there. So I'm guessing this is they're probably gonna confirm Ryan Reels in Doomsday? Hey, or are they?
Speaker 1: How about this? Do you question? Asked me earlier? Is Doomstay gonna be the billion dollar movie?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I say Secret War is gonna be the big movie than Doomsday.
Speaker 2: I agree, as long as Doomsday isn't a train wreck, like if Dream is a train wreck, then all bets are off. So uh, SAMs is. Hopefully Levy brings Jonathan Trooper with him as writer, since they did start for together ghost writer from Banshie Writer could be perfect. Yeah, that'd be that'd be great, So I agree with you. I hope that's the case, Alex. I'll definitely address some of this when I do my lest stat ranking next week. But yes, I agree.
Speaker 1: I mean again, you got your little stat fans in the in the chat. They just want to hear it now I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those videos did very well on YouTube, so I think the audience is very rabid. I thank them, and uh no, I agree. I hope that they get more episodes than seven. But you never know. Budgets are tough nowadays, right, and the problem with shows more people get successful.
Speaker 1: They it's AMC, right, I think, yeah, it is AMC.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Ram Reel's bit suggested, well, won't be Avengers Doomsday, but more info maybe coming soon. Hmmm, strange. I don't believe him, by the way, about him not being in Doomsday.
Speaker 1: I say credits. I think we've said in credits for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like either way, he's somewhere in there. I was wondering if we're gonna get Deadpool four announced, because he's talking about that a lot this past year. He's in three separate interviews talked he just talked about it last week, Deadpool four, So it's it's happening, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they've I think I think I believe that he is working on it, but I I could see that. I don't think we get a Deadpool four until twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I agree. I don't think you do that before X Men. I think you let X Men have their stage and then he can plan that world. So Wama says Secret Wars is gonna be a billion dollar movie. Yeah, again, I'm in the camp that I think Spidery, Doomsday and Secret Wars are a billion I think I think Doomsay will clear a billion.
Speaker 3: If war was for sure. The way that they're building this up.
Speaker 2: I think yeah. I just think a Spider Man is projected to maybe earn seven hundred million it's first like week. I think Doomsday can do that with these returning people. So Doom Doomsday footage is coming. So we'll talk a little bit about.
Speaker 1: It, even though Spider Man is supposed to be in more ways than when it takes place in the timeline before Doomsday. If Spider Man hits it good and oh Them is back, I think that builds the good wills single So I want to see So to your point, I'll be fine if I get that one wrong in the sense of there's only one billion dollar movie, but it has a lot. That's the thing when that when I put that out there, I you know, it kind of says to Doomsday will I don't know if it will make a billion within those that short timeline, you know, to call it for a year.
Speaker 2: Oh that you're gonna You're gonna play some antics, You're I'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying like, if someone wants to call that, I'm not gonna play that game.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying this.
Speaker 1: It may still be in theaters by the time we actually review that stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I was gonna say, I feel like, if it's gonna make billion, goddam, that's beautiful. That's a great post right there. So suit's great.
Speaker 1: You know, God so much AI in that five fingers right.
Speaker 3: Six fingers Dimsday footage incoming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: They're gonna show something there that's gonna just be for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So again, I yeah, I see this. Ryan Gosling Hintsy won't be in the I just I don't. I'm not believing that. Pedro Pascal says Doom and Reed will have a history in Doomsday. You know what, that's great because uh again, I I'm wearing a geekers fantastic for I really liked the movie last year. I'm not an F four guy, but I did always understand people's complaints of the connection of Reed and Doom, and if that's not a big deal on Doomsday, I would feel for those people, like, yeah, I get that, that is kind of a low blow. So I think that them saying they have history, now, I guess would that imply that Doom is also from A to eight This dude, that's right.
Speaker 1: That based on when he gets I mean he gets into the backster building. I mean I put out an idea of where we're going with this and what and why again, Steve getting off Steegele, Steve whoever's getting off that fantastic for a plane. They didn't just go hop in the multiverse. I put out there that Steve is on that world.
Speaker 2: I think so too. Yeah, and that's where it's like, so Steve's there. And we remember in F four when they had the UN meeting and they saw the Latvaria chair that that was empty. So I think that would be the smartest way to get that just moving is Hey, they're from the same universe, they can refer to history. People will be happy you have that. And what does that mean going forward? Does that mean doomed? Like down he's always doom. I don't know. If there's been successful then I guess it could be. I don't know, that's a that's a whole question for like six years from now.
Speaker 1: But but I'm glad they made the decision to not do Doom in the first first movie in Degalactus. I think that was great. That was a smart move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so thank you. Now maybe people will finally should have out read it in Doom Rival, because they will finally doom. That has been like that is the thing that I see all the time, is they better do? Which I get it. I you know, I understand. I think we all have those and I could see as an F four fan that being vital to you, and it is they have a a big rivalry, a big you know, like lifelong competition and few so like I get that point. I completely understand that. You know. It's like it's with me and Tari agree disagreeing about I hate that there's Jedis around Luke Skywalker, you know, and the Clone wars and rebels not for me. There should not be Luke should be the only one.
Speaker 1: How about this for a Night Times casts, Let's go Ryan Gosling, John Burnhalt, Isaac Maharsha Ali and Benedict comerbacks that is a fire. Yeah, that would be.
Speaker 3: That is a fire, all right? So it it is from that. This is Victor von Doom from the descriptions of this trailer and how the Fantastic Four are referring to him as if they know him, including.
Speaker 7: Uh Sue Yeah, Sue saying that she knew that he was a lot, but didn't know how broken he was.
Speaker 3: And DEM's saying that all of these people have lived stolen lives and now they must give them back. And Reid grabs Victor's shirt and yells, answer me, Victor, did you do this?
Speaker 2: Okay? Who grabs the shirt to no.
Speaker 3: Reid grabs Victor shirt and yells, answer me, Victor, did you do this? Thor tries to bring down the axe on his head, but Doom flicks it aside with ease. Before yeating Thor away with his green sorcery. He raises the sentinels into frame.
Speaker 2: Ooh boy, So people if people are happy about that? As far as doom being related to that for sounds like already they're hitting you with that, But I see it your motion. I think right now Chris Ryan Coogler's on stage, and uh, you know, I'll.
Speaker 1: See him again. I just like I said earlier in The Saints of Thanos, not being there at that point, but the the the power and the and how scary Thanos got all put out within the first ten minutes of that movie of Infinity War. Nobody doubted that man and he barely he barely had just one and it just had one, just gotten one stone.
Speaker 2: So how do you say, young Chris denzeln Dent, Denzil, Denzil. So I'm wondering, is Denzil is he big enough to be because says this is the one more thing? Is he big enough to be the last thing just by himself? Because he's a like like legendary actor the whole movie.
Speaker 1: It depends on.
Speaker 2: The role to'a Jr. Really aged up?
Speaker 1: I say really eight, I say, I say he's black panther official, I say black. I say he's a black. He could be a multiversal black panther.
Speaker 4: He's a T'Challa, he could he could be the villain.
Speaker 2: I just wonder because it's going last if it's I think title date ish, you know, like not the whole thing, but just.
Speaker 1: Black Panthers announced, Yeah, return dry googloo.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: And again, I don't think they're going to show.
Speaker 1: There's our three films. We've got X Men ending with Black Panthers. So x Men is our summer movie.
Speaker 2: So dead Black Panthers getting that big December date too, it should, oh absolutely, And this will be the at least Coogler's crescendo, right, this is gonna be him going out.
Speaker 1: Be done a way that he hopefully gets to not have to pivot the script, you know.
Speaker 3: Exactly, nice looking logo yep.
Speaker 2: So just so again and this this is stuff you can announce because everyone knew there was gonna be a Black Panther three, right. So it's like because if you look at before, they never announced stuff for Phase four before endgame happened, right, all that was a blank slate. It's gonna wait to endgame. That's why when we got the concown after endgame, they showed a bunch of stuff, a whole slate, right, they can do this now because Black Panther three, that's already going. You can put that there ghostwriter as of right now, that's very off to the side. You know, maybe he'll be in Secret Wars, but you could, on it surface look at this as a one off by its own thing. So again they're breaking.
Speaker 1: And this can be interesting in the sense of like the debate of Shurry keeping the mantle or are we going back to a male taking on the mantle. You know, that's gonna be a very tricky thing for them to weave because there is a lot of back and forth on that.
Speaker 2: WHOA the new cha chall the MC will be played by David Johnson. Whoa is it? Holy fuck? David Johnson, Wow, whoa? Holy sh let's oh my god, Oh, oh my god. That is incredible day, Oh my god. If you don't know that is he's the guy from ann Romulus, Yeah, he's the guy from Lord Watts. He is the guy that people have said he feels like. It's not just because he's black, like Denzil will Smith. He has that something about him, that charisma. Holy shit, Wow, that I did not think they were gonna announce that.
Speaker 6: Whoa, Holy good you know what.
Speaker 1: Bravo for him. He deserves those flowers. Because I was so impressed with him and Amla and Romney list that was, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he plays like three roles in that thing.
Speaker 1: Holy geez, your new Black panther. So is he is he T'Challa junior?
Speaker 2: Is he just says the new to'ch'all. I imagine it's gonna be junior in my opinion, I think they're gonna like they have said yet, but I feel like they're gonna age him up after Secret Wars and they can do some magic mumbo jumbo sort of thing. Son, he's the Challa son yep, which I get. Hey, I get it. Some people are gonna be mad. That's always gonna be a debate that people are going back and forth. They I'm fine with this iteration, you know, dude.
Speaker 1: That was a perfect way to loop keep what they said. Okay, there's there's T'Challa. It was you know, he was who he was. Yeah, and now this is the way to get to be a Habita challa in there and still respect everyone's wishes, you know. Yeah, because Chadwick. Yeah again, people always say sometimes like a part is not bigger than the actor. Well, you know, Chadwick was a bigger than life. Actor, and and.
Speaker 2: Even with him playing the Sun, big fucking shoes to fill there is gonna be and I wish him the best because there's gonna be a lot of people protect that man. Yeah, and don't hopefully it doesn't have social media here and we'll get him.
Speaker 3: And Leticia right are on stage together. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, like.
Speaker 1: There has been a time you can't have two Black Panthers. It's just that's I think that's what's gonna happen. They're gonna have two Black Panthers, you know what. I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: You think they are?
Speaker 3: They are. She's thirty two, a full on handing off of the mantle, and he's.
Speaker 2: Older than her. I think, oh, hang on, im, I don't have the wrong David Johnson, ang on, hang on, No, they're the exact same age, the exact same age. But they're playing at the now and uh, honestly we met in Black Panther two. He's a little kid. I think what's gonna happen is it's gonna be the same way as in Fidny War Doomsday. They're gonna endgame. They're going to age him up somehow with multiverse magic. You know, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: They they here's the thing. This is her tricky gown because you now you have sure he has a mantle. If you get this can go very They have to be very cautious, and I trust Ryan Couger for whatever how they're gonna do this, if they're going to have a handoff of the mantle, and David Johnson now gets the official mantle, and sure he goes back to being, you know what, what she does best in the sense of like how she was introduced as the smarter sister, like oh, the technology everything like that. Maybe she doesn't feel like she wants to do this and she wants to go back to what she enjoys, Like you just have to be very careful with that messaging and how that's done. And I trust Ryan Couger to do that absolutely. But also comic precedent, there has been a time when both T'Challa and Shuri have been the black Panther at the same time.
Speaker 2: Okay, And that's where you could do that, right, you could do that, and I hope it's better written because always get my issue was she had that with the being the Queen of Waconda, right and then how did that happen? She just gave it out to amok when we moved on. I don't think that's gonna be the case here. I think it'll be a larger story. And that's where Yeah, what Mikey said, it sucks for sure. They're like Chris talk about there's two routes here and then there is a route where you could have them just both do it. And that also could ease in the acceptance of David Johnson. Right as far as that, but h I suppose says kids time traveling back from the future like fire album, John Kit Carlzrel Yeah it again. That's what Colm books are for, right, And why I'm never gonna hold this against them is because they were dealt a bad hand. This is not bad creative. This is not them being like, yeah, we want to kill off the main character Black Panther two and then have him have a son. We're gonna age him up. They were dealing with what they could do here. I think they do understand that people do want a toa schall a character. I do understand people still go oh, while it's not a recast, I get that it's all comes down to your personal point of view. Right, I'm never gonna say you're wrong, but I think this is still way to honor that character and also still honor Chadwick Boseman because it's like they can always refer to him. That's his father, that's the guy, the legacy of it, right, there's things you can do with that instead of just hey, after Secret Wars, we're gonna reboot Clean Slate and then here's to ch'alla again, right, which I personally prefer right now if we're in this universe because it's it's gonna act as the same sort of not exact same character, but you know, the same symbol in a sense, right, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so that's how they ended it.
Speaker 2: I think so, because he said there was one more thing, and we haven't seen anything else yet, so I'll have to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't seen anything else other than David Johnson coming on and thanking people for their support.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again, but again I'm okay if that's how Marvel should do it in the sense of you have a you know, late winter early spring movie ghost Rider, you have the summer the summer blockbuster in the sense of this case X Men, and then you have Black Panther three in the Yeah three movies. That's how you break it up and keep in the conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I gotta show you this this photo here, hang on, let me go to my notifications here. Be careful, No, this Winston Duke is fucking I've got.
Speaker 3: That same tweet up right now and just looking at it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry, there's your black panther. Ladies and gentlemen, right listen, you take it into a fight.
Speaker 2: David Johnson, I love you, brother, but you gotta go get you gotta go hit the gym. Now, you gotta go put in some wars.
Speaker 3: He was that tall. Hey.
Speaker 2: I also think that Winson book is like, uh, duke, he's owned up a little because I feel like he was a bit like his arm. He was always a big dude. But his arms are like fitd in big big.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about height, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the muscles that yeah, maybe that's it. The thing's not short and Baker's just fucking at all. Like, yeah, he's a he's like a foot over the hats.
Speaker 1: As they said in wind or something specimen exactly right.
Speaker 2: But and that's the thing again to with David Johnson is if you're gonna go. It's always been a concience thing. Whatever that's past it. What you have to do is like you did with Chadwick. You have to go after a great actor, and that's what they have Dave John's in a short amount of time. David Johnson's proved is a good It's very interesting because I'm so Taylor. I got bit though I can't Damps an Interest because that was the rumor for a long time. The fucking Secret Wars concept art used Damps and Interest's face. As to Challa, there's many other scoopers that have said, yeah, he's in talk. So clearly whatever happened, maybe they didn't you know, didn't work out money or even then like Dave Johnsky available. Now I'm pissed because I don't think Dampson name this is gonna be casting anything for the next year. So I got I got this anchor, but I thought he had it because so many people are just like, yeah, that's the guy. But for me, this was something we talked about. I feel like there's so many times I was like, I wish it was David Johnson, but I think they already got that role. So they've gone for Okay, it's gonna be a controversial decision, but Dampson or sorry, David Johnson is a fantastic home run choice that can bring this.
Speaker 1: On this this moment on stage that this actor that he's he in the last few years people are saying, saying, and then he just gets this moment like here. Soak it up, just absolutely soak it up. That you you you you've got this, and I think you have a say what you want about fans. We get behind people that that are taking care of like this, and man, I'm behind.
Speaker 2: Him, real fans, real people, not fucking people grifting, just trying to get him out of your cultt Yeah exactly. So here's them revealing it here.
Speaker 8: So I want to say, oh, this guy so much.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Ryan, thank you, Kevin, thank you to this amazing family that I have to honor the provision bless that's all we got.
Speaker 1: So for me, it'll be more welcome to the larger world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if we find a bit longer reveal, we'll play that before we're off there. But yeah, I that gets me so excited. Not that I'm like you said, Chris, because of fran Coogler. I I you know, I I really enjoy Wakonda forever. It's close to my top ten, so I didn't have issues that other people did. But this is just Daved Johnson that gets me even more excited. And again we talked about this many times. I always put up this note in Endgame. The first person to come in at that portal was Chadwick Boseman. He clearly and that's what we talk about too with this saga when oh they had no may like, they didn't decide through their main characters. They lost one of them right that clearly Tragic was going to be a guy for a bit.
Speaker 1: Stat first trailer will kind of forever always get me tears.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah it had it had that that anniversary a couple of years ago. But to me now, Dave Johnson is one of those guys where, hey, if you got the X Men, I'm not gonna say Ryan Goston's ghost rec could be that, but maybe Ryan Goston's ghost Rider later, but still Dave Johnson, if you look at a New Trinity, he could be that. If it's like Sadie Sega's Gene, David Johnson's that and somebody. Even if you got Thors the Old Guard, like Dave Johnson can be one of those pillars for the next saga.
Speaker 1: You know it's not you know again we say what to want of Awards season. At that point, Black Panther three, mark my words, could be the film that did get the Best Picture nomination and gets the Best Picture win. Wow, you know, jeez could if they do it right, they it. I think by all people Ryan Cooger are proven what he did and proven continues to prove what he did. He's the one that says we're not only going to get the first Superhero Best Picture nomination, but the first Best Picture win. And that's because you have great cash, you have great people, and you have the people that believe in it. And that is not what he's aiming to do. He's aiming to put it out there. But like man, I'm telling you, of all films that have any potential Black nan To three, it will be an Academy Award winning film potential right there.
Speaker 2: Well hey, and if it happens, it didn't get revealed today, but uh god, now now you've mine working out Denzel Denzel. If Denzel isn't that that helps with that type of stuff, right, which again, this is why we talk about rumors all the time. People he's in he's in San Diego. He's there. He wasn't fucking hear he wasn't you know, this would have been a time to bring him up. I'm not saying he's not there, but that's why people, because there was a fan asked me like, oh, why you give yourself a point yet for the draft. It's like it's not over yet, Like we got he's gotta be on this stage. It's not same thing like this they used it. He us a different actor's face for the black Panther concept art for the recast, and he ain't on the stage talking about being the Nu Chachala right now. It's somebody else. So, uh, say, you've been quiet, you love Damien Romas. What do you think about Due Johnson as U next black When when you.
Speaker 5: Said the name, like, I completely the name. I BLANKT so I google it and it's like NFL player.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, that's when you john Texans running back.
Speaker 1: We say congratulations, man, I'm becoming part of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone's doing that.
Speaker 1: Someone's going right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But no, this this has me super super.
Speaker 5: So I just watched The Long Walk not too long ago and yeah, he's fantastic there, and yeah, elon Romulus, the guy is fantastic. And just that clip you just played of him just speaking briefly like he's just he seems so humble and just so honored to kind of Happenfield.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just this is this is great.
Speaker 5: I think he's just gonna do wonders because I feel like, yeah, that third one was definitely like in the wake and paying a homage to the second one.
Speaker 4: The yeah, the second one. Yeah, yeah, So I feel like this.
Speaker 1: Here's the rumor.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, storms in this movie for sure. I think I think the same way if if Jean Gray is uh till summers, yeah one of the summers, if say he's saying it is Jean Gray. They've shown now that they want to do, you know, these backward things where okay, let's storm in there first, and that makes sense. I think you could. I think you would really do that. I got the I got a longer clip of him talking saying, I'll bring that up here.
Speaker 1: We're probably telling just a black Panther. Black Panther will kind of forever. I could see them dropping Black Panther team, putting another title underneath it. Well, I could also see very quickly it's no longer black panther three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could just be like something like legacy something like that, but something around that type of term. But here I tried to pick up where we left off here.
Speaker 8: But thank you so much.
Speaker 9: Thank you Ryan, thank you Kevin, thank you to this amazing family that I have the honor and the provision lesson to join.
Speaker 8: I actually don't want to say too much because.
Speaker 9: I want to let this mea in the talk.
Speaker 1: I also don't want to say which because I've got a sniper on me.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm trying to find someone that has that yeat the that reveal of that. But I guess that's why, other than the doomsday stuff, they didn't show too much footage. You're not even like a new trailer anything, So I guess it makes sense why they dropped that trailer, right, But yeah, that is that's that's exciting. So uh let's see, Yeah, maybe some people stop talking about storm and Army and to Charlie. Yeah, it's it's happening now, like the X Men's coming to Charle's happening, that's happening. He really is taller than the thing that's bat right there. Yeah, he didn't even again shake. Winston Duke has like Batman, but Winston Duke is massive man like he's always been a big guy. But he's he's getting ready for something like is he is he British? Can he go be bond?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: My god, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's Okay, I'm gonna put this up, so I'm here's the video of him hugging Winston Duke and you can see, yes, just.
Speaker 1: Does Winston just envelop him.
Speaker 2: It's this, It's this from Planet of the Apes. It's Charleton Heston with this actor. Oh yeah, bringing up now David Drug.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, he is damn mountain of man.
Speaker 2: He's like, okay, yeah, he is the mountain.
Speaker 3: He comes up second here he comes out, does the hugs and the the embrace. I mean he swallows him up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't break, don't break or please you remember we don't we don't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: You remember after it was I can't remember which movie, but at some point Hugh Jackman gone touch with Drane Johnson. He's like, I really want to get big for the next one. That's what David Johnson needs to now he needs to he needs to go hit up the final boss and be like, man, I need to uh Winston Duke just like the big boy big brother. To me, I need the I need to put on the pounds. So again, I don't care. At the end of day, I really don't care that much. They'll get him in the suit. What I care about is the acting, right, and all these fan casts so far when it's like, oh this doesn't look like this, Christ's too short. To me, it's all about let's get a great actor first, and then you can always work backwards. It's easy to get a great actor to put on the muscle than a muscly person to put on the reacting right, So David Johnson, is that the A plus choice there?
Speaker 1: So I mean again, they're setting themself flow, so we'd like basically we were saying, like next year as it should be. There should only be one film next year and that's Secret Wars. That's all they need to do, That's all they need to lead up to with it. You have a couple, you know, we have Daredevil season three. I don't know if we have. We don't have anything else confirmed for not yet, No, not for twenty twenty seven. So that's the only thing confirmed. But again I put it out there as well. If there is, I'm very suspect of anything else beyond Daredevil for next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or a special presentation.
Speaker 1: Small or animated and well we'll have X Men ninety seven season three.
Speaker 2: Yeah of course. See they got that, and there might even be like and we might have another Spider Man stup. But for the big mainstain stuff, I don't think so. But yeah, and I think that makes sense to just focus on that, right, So.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Travis, We've got now if it doesn't move again, Batman part two February, we put ghost Rider in March April.
Speaker 2: Yeah, h how what was they did they?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: They just said twenty twenty eight for ghost Rider, right, they didn't have a March.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that's well.
Speaker 2: Remember though we talked about this. Technically I think they'll move it, but technically there is a Marvel movie dated the same day as the Batman two February seventeen. They're moving, they will move it, but it is they they kept that slot, so I feel like probably, yeah, the March March April.
Speaker 1: Block, would you open? You know that the unofficial summer begins. Now it seems to be end of March April, like you put it at the beginning of summer and move X Men towards the end of the summer. I think you got to put X Men at that and a key summer date. I don't think he I think.
Speaker 2: Where Spidey is right now, like that like the end of July. Sort of yeah, because that makes it because even like I know, we're banking a lot on this, but like Project Hill Mary did come out in March, so it's like, well that works. They put Gossly in March again, and then he it's like the spring summer and then you end the summer with the X Men and then you end the year with Black Panther with this kind of ascend off to Kugler in away, but like it's it's I'm gonna be very curious how this goes. I do think it's Google's ass movie. But this guy there, they're clearly if they cast a new to 'challa, there's gonna be if this is a success, a Black Panther four A five. This is not the end, right, So I'm very you know, Coogler.
Speaker 1: Can be associated as an executive producer. But he's done. He is done directing at this.
Speaker 2: I think so too. Yeah, that it's almost like he's like ending his reign to kind of and then send it off to another prison. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he had like a bunch to do with the casting. I don't think they said here's David Johnson go. I'm sure he had tons of input, but it is kind of like a passing the It's almost like to me, if you watch The Dark Knight Rises and how that movie ends with Joseph Gordon Levitt. But if they made a Batman movie after, that's what it's gonna be like in the MCU where Black Panther four will be like, oh, this is the younger person taking over for the Bruce Wayne, the T'Challa senor, and now they're on some adventures. So it's gonna be it's gonna be interesting. So Vincent Moore says he wasn't that big in the US movie. No, not at all like Georg peels Us he was. He's a he's just he's a big broad guy. But he wasn't toned up like that. So he's he's getting ready, you know, and that's what. Oh, that's as I say too, right, you're talking about that is that's why I think we're hearing about these dates and why we're hearing about X Men rumors is because they can't announce X Men. But if it's coming two that twenty eight, they got to start shooting, not start shooting, but they're gonna start planning for it, right saying things Black Panther. They're gonna probably start pre pro like in the next few months, you know, So.
Speaker 1: We'll get your official X Men cast announcement at the next sandygu Comic Con. Absolutely, Yeah, that's how you bring.
Speaker 2: Out the the next one. They what if they come next year though, you think.
Speaker 1: I'm saying next year? Really that I think next year you start bringing out that cast because you want to.
Speaker 2: Day you kill off all the Fox ones and and then you're sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you kill up most of them to the effect that yeah used to Charles and Magneto somehow making it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. Also, if Johansson stay or sorry Johnson stays as Coogler regular after Black Pets, Oh, we're just saying in other movies. Yeah, that'd be great if Googler and Johnson like have a rapport and they start working together and whatever Coogler does sign me up. Johnson is he's one of the best upcoming actors. This reminds me a lot of when they got Florence Pugh Ford Yolena and that was at that time where a lot because I remember talking with Brent and I don't think he really knew she was. I'm like, she's like the best actors in the world right now. He said, oh, really, that's good. I'll take that. And that's where Johnson is more notoriety than she did at that time. But it reminds me a lot of the Pew casting up. We want someone that's great and some we're gonna invest a lot of time and money in, you know, so, and.
Speaker 1: This is what you could do. Think about this so you have at least you know, our problem was no Avengers movie until now. You now have the idea of now you have X Men and Avengers, you can go every other year if you wanted to, or something to that effect of, you don't need an Avengers movie next year. Obviously you bring in Avengers half, you give secret words, you can wait to.
Speaker 2: Breathe, you can wait three years for another Avenger because that's how it used to be, right, because it was twenty twelve, fifteen eighteen, and then off the end of game was different.
Speaker 1: But they have to do something to not have this happen again. Avengers will need to be within three years.
Speaker 2: And again we've debated this on Geek. First, I really hope they can go back to Avengers one and two where we can get a team of six to eight and like a not a small threat but not completely multiverse ending before when we build back up to the big crossover, because I think it would help for if they look at Sam and they go, hey, we don't know if he can lead another singles movie. We think it could bomb or not be successful. Do we do? That's what was great about the Avengers the first lineup is that's what happened to Hulk. Hulk's movie disappointed. Put them in Avengers, and they built that character back up. You can build characters back up in a team, but if it's that massive cross over fifty characters, it's kind of harder, right.
Speaker 1: But but I think in the sense of you know, you say back to an Avengers one, like the problem with Avengers now is that they have to be a big I don't and I don't think you're going to get a smaller threat, especially now with the end a big event to play. You know, it's going to be your event movie. X Men and the Avengers will become your event movies, and like it or not, that's that's it's gonna have to be like that.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I don't like it, but I agree with you. I always wish they found another term other than Avengers that could have signified like so people know, oh, this is a big event movie. But now I think the GA just says, oh, Avengers, that's the one with everybody right where it's like, well, no, that's not supposed to be it, but that is it now, you know.
Speaker 1: So you get that in the comics, you'll have that adventures in comics, but you you can't have that in the movies. They they that that ship has gone and saled, Absolutely it has.
Speaker 2: But I hope, I hope they find a way to walk it back a little. I hope with the X Men movie, like let's let's try it. Let's you know you know.
Speaker 1: What, you know what you have that is it's your favorite it's your favorite thing that hasn't happened yet young Avengers and Champions here you go boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or thunderbolts like with the New Avengers, you know, so yeah.
Speaker 1: It's thunderbolts. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's cool. Denzil, Denzil, Denzil. I'm trying. I'm trying. I gotta work on it. For it's gonna be Black Panther. He was a mentor to Chadwick. Yeah, I think that's again, they haven't confirmed it, but I think it will happen. I'm hoping, but uh that they will.
Speaker 3: They especially after they got screwed last time with Angela Bassett not getting her uh when that she could have been like, we're bringing out the big black guns like we're we're going.
Speaker 2: Off for I'm glad you you said it because I can't say it. All the post grants are just gonna be exavier, so I have a school. Yeah maybe right, this the you know getting them? Yes, easy stopping, confirms Gene. No, absolutely right, And that's one question we had from a giant Patrick. We didn't talk much Spider Man. We're not gonna do because this end up being more news than I thought. But I think I don't think there is any other characters that could be there's tons of characters could be, but I just think it's kind of there's too much smoke that fire now, right, you know, like there's too much.
Speaker 1: I guess they've seen the Jean Gray, Rachel Summers that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, let's see. I wonder how much of a Night Angels we get in the new Black Panther'll be around, you.
Speaker 1: Know, in the in those power Ranger suits.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't. I hope they're around in that, but you know, so let's see here. And then I wanted to bring up this week because we got like, a there's.
Speaker 1: Something they could really do. Follow me here. Yeah, The Tan of Connie host The Ton of Hashi coachs run of Black Panther introduced the intergalactic Empire of Wakanda. Yeah, that is something that you can merge both worlds. Intensive You've got you know, Wakanda thing, and then you got bring in the Wakanda and the cosmic. You can really expand that universe and really open up some possibilities there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could, you could. That could be a long way ago. Uh, it's probably because my computers listen to me. But my first ad on Facebook is for a mub dot Com movie with David Johnson Tom Blyfe. So my computer heard me. But uh, let's see where what I wanted to share? Oh, I share, I stopped scaring. Hang on streamy ard moving all this stuff from me for can I just do this? Okay? Hang on here? So, yeah, this is what our our our mini slate is this, this is this is the slate we're getting. Uh tonight is this? We got Avengers, c You Wars, ghost Writer, Black Panther three. And then, like I said, I think we all assume that, uh, x Men is somewhere at the end, middle beginning somewhere in that.
Speaker 1: So I would love it to be love it to be the uncanny x Men instead x Men. I'd love it to be x Men.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I think it's possible. I think it's possible. But yeah, we got not even a logo or anything x Men, which again I always thought that was gonna be the case. I just started to question myself when we got so much rumored casting. Right, Okay, maybe they are gonna do something, but maybe they're gonna hold on. We're gonna wait for a little bit. But uh yeah, I will run down all the announcements. We'll give a quick little overall, then we can get out of here because we uh, we had some good downtime in between. Uh so we got I talk and that I can put those on the podcast feeds. But we had where is, Oh my god, where is there's gonna be Oh people are gonna oh that's interesting. Okay. So maybe even next cast for Marvel Lines and gv on some stuff. They're gonna do press interviews after this panel now with some of the cast and the filmmakers Avengers. So it's gonna come up. But here we go. Eric Voss, he was on the ground. I'll pull up this tweet because this was like a good kind of breakdown of everything we got here.
Speaker 3: So Eric Voss was my favorite follow during this because he was really quick on his stuff.
Speaker 2: You did a good job, so move marble. Seuw's panel has concluded in summary, Ryan gossays ghost Writer, directed by Sean Levy, coming twenty twenty eight. David Johnson's Playing Child Junior Black Panther three coming in December fifteenth, twenty twenty eight. Obviously, ghost Writer, we don't have an official month yet. New Vengers dooms take sure they were shown. It was terrifying lots of new show thinking about shots of Doom as peak abilities, and again he didn't put it here, but it mentioned that Doom was from that universe and they have a history, which I think is obviously something we can only talk a little bit about because we're going to see more of that when we get that train on that footage. But I think that's a big confirmation for everybody. So, yeah, David on the whole, what do you think about all these announcements? To wrap us up, We'll go around the room here to wrap up, but yeah, what did you think about this panel on some of these things he announced?
Speaker 3: I said I was hoping for some X ments up, but I'm not surprised. But I do think that we got some some good announcements. I wasn't expecting a whole movie out of ghost Writer and for them to just you know, throw all of that out there logo and everything. That's cool. I'm very happy about the Black Panther three announcement and where that's headed. So I'm really looking to Doomsday now and I feel like, Okay, this maybe my thought process at the beginning may may be wrong. If they hype this up correctly, then this could also, we could have two billion dollar movies. I still think Spider Man definitely, but now we could have two billion dollar movies.
Speaker 2: And it's like what Chris said, we also right, It's like if if Spidery's good and we had a doomsday end cred or something that just keeps building, It's like people will be if they can fall back and load the MC. But again, it's interesting we go from one movie to three movies. They're back to doing three movies already, right, and to that well, again, we don't know. I guess X Men's not confirmed, but if X Men does come out, they're back to that, which I felt like they were kind of pulling back on. But we are back there, so you know, we'll see. But Day, what did you feel about some of these announces offus ghost Rider? You got not only to do a confirmation that characters back, not only did a confirmation of a massive star you got a confirmation of a full fricking movie going on.
Speaker 5: So yeah, a full, a full movie of that. Like I didn't think that was gonna happen. I thought, sure, maybe it's a chance big screen again see him, you know, in a collaborative project with others you members, but yet just the whole film that's just holy smokes and just to yeah, I just I can't. I can't express how satisfied and happy I am.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I remember seeing that first ghostriving the Cage in the theater with my friends when I was a little kid, and just the excitement of that and just the you know, it's obviously not in a cage. It's Ryan Gosling, who I love, you know, coming off with Project Hail Mary. Like I've just like I'm all like googly eyed for for Ran Gosling right now with what that.
Speaker 4: He's been doing.
Speaker 5: So yeah, just it's gonna seeing that movie in theater is gonna definitely bring me back and just kind of capture a lot of nostalgia for me, just to have.
Speaker 4: This character being portrayed on the big screen again.
Speaker 5: And just the ideas now just where he could pop up elsewhere, because I do feel like you're gonna see him maybe like Secret Wars.
Speaker 4: Maybe somewhere else.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I feel like it's not just gonna be first appearance in this in his movie. I think he's gonna have a little bit of a surprise somewhere else and on top of that with Black Panther, like, uh.
Speaker 4: She didn't she's excited.
Speaker 2: He didn't like that cash. She's one of those it's.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, no, this is this is great, Like I I can't wait. I feel like that movie is gonna be doing a fantastic jaw but paving the way forward a little bit off and just kind of paying tribute and homage to, you know, Chadwick's kind of legacy with that character and just what they were setting up before. And Yeah, I think it's just gonna be a really really awesome time just to see that logo setup of Doomsday, Secret Wars, ghost Rider, Yeah, and then Black Panther three.
Speaker 4: Just it's just it's just I'm I'm so happy. I'm happy.
Speaker 5: But the X Men thing, I feel like if we weren't having this could be one of two ways. If we didn't have a ninety seven season two going on right now, I feel like if they were to drop something X Men, yes, it would be very popular because people would be like, I need X Men right now. I'm gonna go watch ninety seven season two on Disney Plus because I'm seeing there's gonna be X Men stuff here, you know, logo drop whatever coming in twenty twenty eight, twenty nine, or like, hey, let's not do anything X Men related and reveal it here because we don't want to pull attention away from like ninety seven and just kind of keep that kind of and the Fox that going right, and the Fox has to that only right, like afterthought, you know, it's like that's why you don't want to you know, Daisy Ridley kind of thing, right, So that's percent right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And to point out before I throw to Chris, people I've seen online pointing out that there is an untitled Marvel movie slated for July twenty eighth, in twenty twenty eight, so that could be your your X Men there right there. I think there were some adjustments because it looks like there's one in May as well, may Fit, which obviously they like that may date a lot, So I guess you could maybe you could have ghost writer there and then X Men there, and again who knows, right X Men. Maybe it's a thing where if X Men's going to be a big shoot, maybe it's not until early twenty twenty nine. I still think it's twenty twenty eight, but maybe it's not. Maybe it's you never know, right with these things, things change all the.
Speaker 1: Time, but it depends with the casting and where they are with the.
Speaker 2: Script exactly right. But they got those three dates schedule out right there.
Speaker 5: So just to interject here, so the whole thing with the Russo's having another Avengers project, So I'm assuming Secret Wars is not going to be two parts because I feel like this would have been a place to kind of like.
Speaker 2: Figgy said, no, so I don't think so. No, I just still think that not on this world, he said, yeah, and on this world. So I think they just maybe change your mind because I think they've said, like, oh, we'd always want to run around with Secret Wars. But they literally said in an interview themselves that they could be working on something more of Marvel and like the Avengers. Wrong. I can't remember what the quote was. May I'll try and find it, but no, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they said something to that effect like they they could be but they did nothing definite, and I think, yeah, I think it's gonna be one of those things that let's, you know, to your guy Craiger, trying to just get a movie out at that, but let's let then the Russo's just get Secret Wars, then let him rest a little bit and then exactly to say, you know right now.
Speaker 2: Because it's one of those things like let's say this all goes terribly wrong and doomsday and secret war zones mass No, they're not coming back, right, that's not a thing, right, So yeah, I'm gonna try and find Yeah, you remember what they said, but I'll look, well, Chris and Chris, what did you think of everything we got here today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we said it for five he said, We've got some surprises for you. You know, I wouldn't say Ryan Gosling coming out as Ghostwriter was it was a great We've heard it rumored for a while, so that wasn't one of those like I'm glad it's confirmed. Was as we said, it's a movie. It's not a show, it's a movie. Or he's not tied to Doomsday, he's not tynes see words. He's getting his own project. He may be in Secret Wars, you know, but he's getting his own movie. And as a Ghostwriter fan, through and through love it, I'm here for it. It is so much of this universe that can really delve into some really good stuff. The question is are we going for pg. Thirteen. Are we going for r I think that's something that's gonna be an interesting discussion. You know, we've got Tom Levy directing. That's great. But the naming of our you know, T'Challa to David Johnson, I'm so excited for him, so excited for this cast. Yeah, that's a great way to begin it, great way to end it. You know, it's we didn't need a trailer. We've heard you know, David talked about the footage that shows Doomsday, the little hype it there. Yeah, Marvel brought some good guns in this one.
Speaker 2: So and yeah, we're around out here. So if anyone who's any quick questions or anything to throw out, you can't. I'm gonna bring up two things here. One, I guess the suit was for Deadpool was neither the X the X Force one or the Deadpool two suit. It was a Deadpool suit that was made completely at a denim So there you go. It was just something for you know, Ryan Reynolds and uh, you know what he's doing there. So uh, there you go. And then I think, Oh, to your point when you're talking about that too, Chris, I think I I think with Levy directing I do think it'll be. I guess he did did pull Overen? That's radar. I guess if I would never pizza bet. If I had to take a guess, I would bet that ghost Writers pg. Thirteen because I think they can do enough to get it there, and they might also worry, like, hey, did put Wolverene being radar? That's fine because big characters, big actors, ghostwriter, do we want to gamble on that? I don't know. But when we talked about, you know, the soul fur soul this in Blade. When they announced Blade, Blade just had Marshall and the logo. They got a date for this, even know if she's a year, they got a date and they already got a director. Those are two things we never had with Blade, Like all the announcement day, right, it always it came and they kicked it down the road and yea da da da, But it took a while to get there. That to me makes it seemed like, Okay, they are at least way more in depth talk than Blade ever was at this point. Right, just the comic con now is the stage. So that's great. So no, I think it's what Faii said, is that's what you want to do. Of course, Comic Con is a stage where you gotta pay lots of money. And yeah, they could put this all out and it would get some buzz and be announced. That's cool. But what they do want is those hype moments of the stage. They want to see you to see that motion of Dave Johnson on stage, and that's where it works. And that's where you know, Chris, we've talked about many times with William and Dave over there. It's like if DC doesn't have the budget, they gotta find it because like, you gotta have some of these moments. I get it what James Gunn says of Oh I can just tweet this from my phone and have the same impact you can. You can, but there is something to this of just that that big wosh sort of thing, right, And that's where it's like, that's where someone walk on stage and that's where for that crowd that must have been great and for the future. And this is come from something that's very pessimistic, right. I really for me the MSU, I don't think it's it's like what Chris said, where it's no where near like DC where they have stumble, They've have lots of falls right where I think Marvels see they've had a couple of falls, but they've always gone back up where DC they've had some falls, had to go to the er get checked out, and then when it's like in GTA, when you get gunned down, you get off like, oh that was rough, you get back in there. With Marvel, they still got even within these phases, right. I know, someone said all phase four is a wet far but it's like, oh yeah, right here, I can bring up wsays they have to start next phase hot if they expect the audience to stick around. Looks like they got that now instead of the web for that it was phase four. I can agree and disagree because you still have a billion dollar movie in phase four Aspire Man, you still got Multiverse Madness, will con it forever four or five. You have massive big hits WandaVision and Loki when those started were massive hits like TV wise people are talking about those right, So I can't agree that whole statement. But that's where even in the rocky phases of the multiversaga.
Speaker 1: They're still gems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's still gems. They've had big wins. So that's where for me Oquen.
Speaker 1: Not saying it's okay. If Phase four wasn't your temp with that's okay, not here to convince the otherwise. Oh, we have no exactly, but we will say there's more quality there than just laying the whole phase like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's where I am with the Marvel stuff, where I can still be very excited for ghost Write. Even the Secret Wars and Doomsday sucks. It's gonna be like, h what a bummer. That hurt a lot of stuff, but hopefully X Men and Ghostwriter are good for overall excitement for them. So yeah, I would very much like Doomsday and Secret Wars to deliver, Like I said, for me, at least a seven out of ten. At least get me that route. I say, Okay, we can get back on track. It's just what we've talked about, this whole stream of the connective, the message, the story, making work together, having characters not lost. That's what we need going forward. So that's where I hope that's what Avengers can do. But these other projects Black Panther three, that's gonna be its own pretty much thing with Coogler, Ghost would be its own thing, and hopefully X Men right. So I think these are strong announcements because I would have told you, don't make a ghostwriter movie. But if you say, hey we got Ryan Gossling Sean Leaving, like, Okay, I think you can make that movie. I'm not saying it's gonna be guaranteed hit. I'm very interested to see how that perform as a box office And like, what do we get? Is it something darker? Is it for Ragnarok levels of bright? Because Ryan Gossen loves being goofy, right, and he said in an interview recently he said he does not do darker stuff because of his family. So that could tell me that Ghostbar could just be more of a like a big fun yeah. Pg. Thirteen. It's still like a whoror vibe, but like more a haunts like spooky house vibes, not like you know, obsession vibes, that type of deal. Right, So I think what they said, though, kem find Me says, hey, we come to Comic ConA to deliver. That's delivering right there. You have two huge announcements with with Bryan Gossling as a ghostwriter and now a new T'Challa, and you got footage there among all the other stuff you had, and even little stuff. They're smart. Hey Ryan, can you come send the crowd crack some jokes and get people excited. That's experience for people. Right, there's a couple of people there like, oh, I saw Ryan gossling, right, So I think they did, as somebody sent from my couch to talk about this, I think they did get a job. And you know, Figgy, everybody, thank you for giving U stuff talking about as well. It's always a bummer when we do summer games fests or the Eat Three's back day or these common com panels where things happen. It's like, ah, there's nothing here, but you know, there was some stuff here. Anything else, gentlemen to say before we get out of any points questions.
Speaker 5: You said, you know, like a regnant kind of parallel there, And I hope Ghostrider would be more like a ragnant and.
Speaker 4: Not like a love and Thunder.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, yeah, I honestly.
Speaker 4: Like I would love it if it was.
Speaker 5: Because Infinity War wasn't necessarily dark for Thor's arc, but I mean that moment when he's just get leveling with Rocket and the ship and and whatnot of all the enemies he's face everything like. I would love that because that's just that's not dark and depressing. It's just kind of like a grounding moment for the character. I think Ryan could do something like that that's not touching upon anything super dark, even though the.
Speaker 4: Character, yes is a dark character.
Speaker 2: Exactly, even Project Hail Mary, right, there's dark stuff in there. I think he just meant more like he doesn't want to be in the drives anymore and place beyond the pines like that type of stuff, which I don't think ghost Writer would be. But and you know that's fine, so yeah, well see. But yeah, Marvel and Showman, you guys got anything.
Speaker 1: Seem excited for the future as always.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead, I'm just super excited. I'm starting to see some of the uh interviews that are coming out now, so it's even more so re Beck Romain saying that this is a slightly different take on Mistake and you know she couldn't wait to do it again and that she actually feels ownership of the character. So you know, again, I'm excited for everything that's that's coming forward with this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, like I said, check out Marvel Alliance because they these guys are going live on because what's the schedule gain because I know you're live for Thursday, but.
Speaker 3: We're going in an hour later than normal, so we are just pushing the show back an hour.
Speaker 2: And is it so it will be are you kicking X Men to neck the week after?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're booting X Men back, and we're going to do two episodes of X Men in two weeks, and so this week is coming up. Week will focus quickly on brand new Day starting at nine oh five Central Time to five Easter and so yeah, it's it's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look out for them. Yeah, they're on our YouTube channel. They go live every Thursday, usually every Thursday when we got all the news there at around six pm PST. And then if you want podcasts, the Friday the next day. But yeah, they're going to live a little earlier on Speramen. But yeah, they're covering X Men. They do a great job. They got coma club and fact and fiction, which is always one of my favorite things. And then yeah, in two weeks, you guys will have tons to talk about because you're gonna have X Men and then fall from Spider Man. So it's gonna be again. It's I think that's one thing that people, even myself can discount. Sometimes we've seen with Pixar it just takes a few wins and it gets back in the mode. Pixar had a string of bad hits or bad movies as far as like Financial Wis that's like toy Storry inside out Zutopia, same thing as Marvel. They could be on this run now of Spider Man Doomsday, Secret War and that hype could be there now. I think, like WDWS said, they have to look at everything they did last song and be like, hey, how can we sustain that? How can we not lose it? And I think we talk you guys talked about this and we talk us the geek first, where Foggy saying, hey, after Secret Wars is gonna be a new universe. It's gonna be much more streamlined. I think they know, Okay, we went too much last time. There was too much the shows, all the movies they do. Gotta find a way, and you know it's either way good bad. It's gonna be interesting journey for us to watch and talk about. But uh, guys, thank us or thank you, yeah, thank us, no, thanks for joining us. Uh, this is a great time hopefully, hopefully they do it again next year, you know. If not, we'll be back in two years. Uh, Taylor, thanks for being here. Everybody check us at wherever feeds down below, and I promise me here for next it will not be boring. So this is a perfect cast. If you ever watching live, throw in a comment. Obviously, make it somewhat adjacent to like news topic and stuff like that. You know. On the other nights, one asked us, we believe in Jesus. Maybe not the time to day to talk about that, but if the panel really sucks, then maybe we'll go around and share our Jesus stories. But uh no, we got the panel started. No, we'll give Chris the one on that one'll he'll lead us there. But no, So that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna say, we're gonna break it all down. There's lots of rumors, lots of stuff we're not gonna talk about, maybe any rumors we've heard yet because in case you have it, we don't want to spoil it. So we will we will talk around those things. But David, so anything that's not been out there, what do you think as like a general game plan of what we're seeing tonight from Marvel or what we're reading from what other people are seeing from Marvel, as it usually goes.
Speaker 3: Here, all right. So I don't think we're gonna get much in the way of Spider Man other than maybe a hey, remember it's coming out Wednesday, you know, just a teaser footage Nate, maybe a call in from Tom, but I don't expect like any in live things happen. I do think that we will get more details on X Men, whether it is casting or just the title the future x Men. But I do think that they will touch on the X Men and give a little bit more about where they're going after Doomsday. I don't think they're gonna be a now seeing any major movies or anything, but just kind of like, hey, here's the general feel of what we are planning with what we already happened, and probably that same stuff from Vision Quest that I've been hearing floating around out there will probably get talked about some more.
Speaker 2: It's been interesting, right because I feel like there's been comic cons where TV has had a big presence, and that's had a very little one. I know they have talked about Vision Quests already. This week, Michael Giuchino talked about the score and stuff. So I'm wondering if if there's any like if I I imagine they have a sizzle reel and maybe there's like little snippets of vision quest in there. It's only an hour of the panel, so I don't know even if it's gonna get like a you know, like a five minute thing. So I think I lean towards it'll get some mentions sizzle, but who knows. Maybe they have someone there to walk out and everything. But I think I agree with you on the X Men like logo and title. I don't think there's any cat and I never thought that just because I thought I in general, even now when we hear all these rumors about Adam Driver and now there's like God who was rumored last night. He's a guy from Succession. Uh he plays Plane Marks Suckerberg in the next movie God. What is his name?
Speaker 3: Yea?
Speaker 2: So yeah, apparently he's been in talks for the either like Magneto or Xavier. Wasn't like A, I don't I don't know if I don't mean he was auditioning for both, but it was one of these or it's like they don't know. I'm even surprised we're getting these rumors now. But then last week when we heard that, oh, it's planned to come out in the summer of twenty twenty eight, It's like, I guess that's why, right, because if they're gonna start filming next year, that's what's gonna happen. So I think mentions of X Men eluding, I think maybe even a title. But while you have the Fox X Men, I've never thought you'd do much of the cast. You can leave that later on. And this isn't even like anything that's out there. I just always thought that Black Panther three makes sense because I just feel like Coogler wants to get that done and then move on to It's very much like Noelan with The Dark Knight Rise, where I feel like he wants to complete that loop, do that trilogy, and then he's gonna go off and do his own stuff. Now. Uh So, yeah, if we get the Big Day, get the Big d I'll be excited for that. But yeah, I think it's gonna be very doomsday heavy. It's just a question of is it a lot of doomsday heavy where it's like it's great to be there in the crowd or is it doomsday heavy where it's like, hey, this person's in there and oh we're covering this and that that's why we never know. We're not boots on the ground.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: It can be a great show, but from we've been there before, from some pans like, oh, it must have been fun to be there, but not much else, you know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think it's a tough thing. You know, when Fikey comes out, you know, when you have the doomsday trailer drop like a full trailer, like we were thinking, Okay, it's gonna be like a thirty second and they're gonna save the actual trail for comic Con.
Speaker 2: Well they didn't do that, so yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 1: We're just like, oh gosh, what do they have? And then Fikey kind of I think he kind of gets forced to come out and say like no, we we we have stuff, just be ready. We're not and he's not wrong. We don't come to comic con to when we don't have anything big, like we're yeah, and they were right the years we skip, Yeah we missed him, but they didn't have to come to that comic con. So I think it's a it's gonna be interesting if there's some big reveals and of casting, whether it be for Doomsday or even Tigre Wars. I don't think we're gonna get anything really for Secret Wars. I think they have to wait until Doomsday does itself before before that, but any kind of major casting, I think we're gonna get some major casting for this. But I think again it's a catch twenty two, where do you really do you spoil the moment by stick I'll stick with my thing. I think they are gonna hold their cards close to one or two ones to have that moment.
Speaker 2: And they definitely should, right, because there's two type of moments. There is the moment a couple of years ago down Yet Cong Kong whenever you feel at the casting that was like a trending moment. That was where it was smart to put that out there too. If you want buzz that got you there. You rolled out the Russo's, you rolled out Doctor Doom, then you rolled out Downy. You know, three strikes home run, not three strikes you get on the three bases. But it was a home run, right. So I think that's why people start thinking the X Men stuff was happening because like, oh, well, they dropped the trailer on Monday, they got something big right where I think we we kind of maybe misremember where this is a stage show and a lot of that big stuff just happens where it is, you know, this person being here. But I do think there's gonna be some stuff, so Tayo. I also know there's probably one thing but other than that specific thing, which if that doesn't happen, we'll talk about. But what else do you think could be? Do you think you'll be mostly Doomsday stuff? Do you think there's anything new? I see there's a question from esposters will thrown there because that was our speculation before of like, hey, if you do something in between Doomsday and Secret Wars, what could it be? Because like, there's not much time. I keep pointing this out to people, and I'm wondering tonight if we get an update. Doomsday was filming April twenty twenty five, that's coming out obviously this December. Secret Wars is still not filming and is like the same type of timeline. So I'm wondering if they're tonight and you can make oh we're going into production. If not, I wonder if something's up with Secret Wars, and it's gonna get pushed just because it there. I feel like I could be wrong, but I imagine that's a bit of a bigger movie than Doomsday, and they're gonna have less time for post production and film like I don't know. Again, I don't know big production.
Speaker 4: You have to have another another project in between Doomsday and Secret Wars.
Speaker 2: And but again, like we said, where do you release it on the schedule? Right that summer's pack?
Speaker 4: Mark show something?
Speaker 2: What does Disney have that they could shove? Hey, I'll pull up, let me put up.
Speaker 4: The Disney another avatar.
Speaker 2: No, that's funny. When is the next actually when is Oh they're not filming.
Speaker 4: They're not filming. Yeah, because he was gonna put it into a book.
Speaker 2: You dinna make two billion. It's over for you, James, You're out. So's right.
Speaker 4: I just be careful because I'm not sure what's rumor and what's.
Speaker 2: I'd say anything. Our GV discords rumored right now of the last like two hours that dropped in there. That's just rumored stuff going on. So so next year they got Frozen, three Starfighter and Avengers, Siegwars. There's probably other ones you got ice Age, you pushed ice Age, but that's February. Yeah. I think most they're big titles, Taylor are I guess you got Gatto? You got that movie coming out? That's a cat movie. It's a cat handmade movie. But I think most of them are some really heavy hitters, you know.
Speaker 5: So yeah, mm yeah, Well that's tricky, but there's still some wiggle room, i'd say. So your initial question was regarding what do you think they or what do they show?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do they do in general? For this is a big pan almost on Doomsday? What do you think?
Speaker 5: I mean, what what else would they kind of show off with Doomsday? I mean I feel like we got the trailer and we got like other things have kind of been unveiled, Like with that trailer, a lot of stuff kind of is just like, Hey, here's the teams, here's all this stuff going down. So I don't really know what else they can kind of pivot to. I'm curious to see what hat fig he's wearing when he walks out on the stage.
Speaker 2: But it's gotta be a doomsday hat, right is it gonna be Doomsday?
Speaker 4: What if it's something else? Maybe it's a vision Quo.
Speaker 1: Or leimate vision quest. He has done that too, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah he has. Yeah. The only thing I guess we have talked about too before is like is it is it more? Are people in Doomsday that we didn't know? Like Chris said, they want least some as a surprise, but then there's probably still something they want to confirm, like we've always heard rummings and I don't think this this I'm referring to pass stuff right of like Okay, where's halle Berry? Right, you know, where's something the other store? Or like X Men people, where are some other variant people? You know, like that's the thing, or and again this is stuff of the of the past as well. Deadpool Deadpool, Ryan Rails was reported I can't remember at what point, but Deadline or like one of the A to your people reported that they were in that movie, right, So it's like, do you just roll him out? But at the same time, I just feel like, with how good that trailer, I'm sure they're gonna show some people tonight. We don't know. I don't know if you need to do that right now, Like I just feel like say that for the movie and then segar Wars. It's kind of like the no Way Home thing of like showing Toby and Andrew or did not not show them worked out? You know.
Speaker 3: I think if you're having Deadpool, that's a safe.
Speaker 2: For that's a that's a a save one, you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, if you're showing Deadpool, you save that for the movie. You've got to get that pop. I mean, if you spoil it now, it's a waste.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think there's still gonna be one or two that they just they're gonna hold back on, you know. I it's it's almost for those when I'm thinking of that, I'm thinking of a person that hasn't been in the MCU, like a Hugh Jackman in dead Pool. Kay, they've been there. We kind of expect them. Toby and Andrew. I'm still kind of fifty to fifty in the sense of do you reveal that or do you save that?
Speaker 2: You know, like for this what are secret wars you're saying, I say, just it you in general.
Speaker 1: If they happen to be in Doom, but they one of them have to be DOA It's just like I don't know if the juice is gonna be worth the squeeze on that one. I think It's almost like it was we all know but until you see it. Until Andrew came out of that portal, I was like, oh my god, it actually is happening, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And that's where to me, I feel like Secret Wars is where you save the That's when we're gonna do all the marketing, all the promoting. We're gonna have every because I always said that before. There is a case to Andrew Garfield not being Andrew until we not be in the promotion for knowing home you need some stuff. It worked out for them, But like I think, Secret Wars is when you do everything. I've said this before. It's a joke, but like the poster, you know that poster of Jackman Downy, Deadpool halland you know that type of stuff. But to get a through a few questions before we get to the show, because we had about seventeen minutes, I supposed says. We was listening to GV trailer breakdown for Doom. So you guys are talking about how it'd be too late to start filming and drop something next year. But random thought, what about something animated? Which would be interesting. I don't think it's impossible, it would just be crazy, because then I would have felt that they would have had to have been working on it and nobody had scooped that, which has happened. Right, there's things that people don't scoop and it just comes out. I wouldn't like if you were to tell me there's an animated like Marvel, and I wonder what it'd be, an MCU or like a one of Tail. I really don't know. I'd be very down for them to dip their toes into that, and that would be a good buffer in between the two, because I don't think that's gonna take away too hard from Doomsday. But yeah, what do you guys singing something in the anime or like some animated show or even a movie special surprise announcement for next year. I still think we got a good chance at like a special presentation announcement. That's another thing I think you could get to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, yeah, that's that's plausible. It's still hard in the sense of a live action thing that hasn't been filmed yet, especially with all the stuff, even if it's not a movie or TV show, that's still not a lot of time.
Speaker 2: No, but look at that Punisher one. I think that a quick turnaround right now. I'm not saying you would make it the size. It might be something bigger. But if you do something like that where hey we're gonna lock in it's one character, one environment, go, I think you could get something. And that's where maybe if you don't have a movie next year in between you can market that is the next big thing right in between Doomsday and Secret Wars is We're gonna make a really big special presentation on who. I really don't know, Like I feel like it has to be someone that's not not S tier but not B tier either, Like it has to be like like it's like it has to be a solid A. But I don't know who it would be, right, So I don't know, so, but i'd be done for some animation. Yeah, let's see. It'd be cool if we got the Alien preserve Predator news that you know what, that'd be cool if that was the animated movie. If it was there, they're like, we're a Marvel.
Speaker 4: Versus Predators or was it Alien punsh Verse Alien.
Speaker 2: Or Punch versus Predators the next one off? But that would be cool if they're like, hey, you know that Predator Marvel run we're gonna adapt that anime form. That would be all that would be. That would be a big pop that'd be really cool. You get Arnold on stage, you know, you get him in there. So let's see maybe a continuation of the Spider Man nineties series. I think if Paul I don't think it's happening, will Spierman uh friendly neighborhoods happening? But I think if that happened, i'd be D twenty three.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, you know, I mean, yeah, remember they they'll probably do some of their big stuff here, but yeah, D twenty three, it's uh, it's actually a real D twenty three this year, it's yeah, I think. So they're gonna have some things they're gonna put.
Speaker 2: Out there for that. That's happening on August fourteen, so just under a month from now, so they're still going to have stuff saved, you know. So let's see here. Oh look, someone someone reposts the stream. It looks like it's your bas intel, but I don't think it is. She didn't. I was just joking because it was like, what's going on there? So she's sister's back. Yeah, sure she could be the big surprise they did say that tang Nings was returning.
Speaker 1: Right yeh remember that show that we supposedly were getting it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they didn't uh and we uhh yeah, and they haven't said anything, right, So let's see what about this or devamped, revamped, revamped Defender show spinning off a born again?
Speaker 3: When we think about that, I don't know if I'm ready to see the full Defenders back. I think right now, just sticking with and making Daredevil as good as possible and then sprinkling in your stuff in there, it is the place to go right now, focus on the one and then and once you tell that complete store, if you didn't want to go off onto the others.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 3: But last time the Defenders seem like, all right, we're here, so we have to do this, like they built everything, and I felt like they kind of rushed some storylines to get to Defenders, and I don't want them to do that again.
Speaker 5: To piggyback again on that, and again I don't want to spoil anything because I just don't know. I know it was in a discord, but with a certain thing cut from brand New Day, I feel like, Okay, that's them maybe choosing not to go Defenders.
Speaker 4: I think that's okay, Okay, there she.
Speaker 2: Talked about that if that was a rumor, She talked about that at a panel that so she did confirm that she filmed a scene for Brand New Day and they cut it, which sucks because I'd have to see the scene, I imagine just for time wise. But I think it wasn't like a huge scene like I don't think it like but maybe they.
Speaker 5: Just don't think it's setting up anything like Defenders is coming or anything like that. I think it's like a Matt Murdock and No Way Home kind of thing, which is just cool to see.
Speaker 4: It just kind of fits the narrative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted them that would be cool for her, but I for me with Defenders, I think nothing of that ilk happens still after Daredevil, borning in season three to see how it all goes down. I think they're gonna wait on that. They're gonna see the reception of people are hype on it, then anounce it afterwards, because again we gotta remember there's a big drop from Daredevil season one to two for Born again for viewership. At the same time, it might not matter because if they're shooting it cheap enough they might go, hey, it's still hitting the numbers we're happy with, Like it's lower, but still happy with. We'll see, and I think we all know the Disney Plus stuff is gonna be a lot more you know, Netflix Era again where they're kind of be more smaller. So I think we won't know until after Born Again. If we're getting another Defenders, I'd be down, but I think it's a I'm like a fifty to fifty right now if it's happening. I think Jessica Jones something related is like, I'm a high ninety on that happening because I think that's easy. She's a detective. She's we're gonna take cases. You can have Luke a Pierre. You can know Iron Fist appear very easy, right, you know.
Speaker 1: Make it the show that all the randoms appear. You never know who's gonna come in week to week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they could. They can look at the Gorilla Groage Show and be like, hey, we're gonna do we got one of those detectives. We're gonna we're we're gonna have Jessica Jones do about this? Uh And Wambo says, I think the cast are gonna go on stage. Yeah, I don't think all the cast because obviously it's a huge cast to try and narrow down. But the rumors it's at least thirty actors, So I think the people are gonna get their show. So and this is interesting, I'll go back to the other one, dude, I says, I mean Hugh jack mer Toby announced it would blow th roofoff plays absolutely has totally ever been to comic con. Obviously, that wasn't happening in the those weren't happening in the rainy era, right for Spider Man. They didn't have panels like that, did they. No, I don't think so. So I was trying to think about that, right because I remember it was a couple oh with Brand New World. It was a huge deal when Ford win, right, because that was his first comic con. I think there's always those legends you should look at.
Speaker 3: And be like crutching he did in two thousand and six for Spider Man three, that was.
Speaker 2: The only one.
Speaker 3: That's the only one that he's done for.
Speaker 2: Which even then, what it is now it's like much big, like it's smaller, but the these panels bring the heat, and that's where it's like that would be cool to see him get that big reaction, that pig that big pop. But again, could you not do that next year? Right? If they do something for Secret Wars, they could do the same thing where if they're in there, roll them out, get those big reactions everything. I do think there's gonna be a panel next year. I am with Chris. I think the announcements will be light, but I think that'll just be like, uh, let's just hype up the crowd showing really cool people. Again, a photo on stage of just like that at the was it Comic Con or the Yeah, it was Comic Con when they had the first line up of the Avengers right like before they started filming. If you get that on stage photo of Downy Evans Hall and Hem's for Jackman, just like in Regularly, that's like, that's a cool for even the photo it didn't end up being cool. But when they when Fox was going hard in twenty thirteen and they announced the Wolverine the Gamut movie, fans four sick in Days of Future Pass. But remember that huge photo that had all like Michael B. Jordan's human torch and they had in there. Yeah, and that was after Days of Future Pass where it was like, oh, there they actually are, like they're contenders again, they're rolling. It didn't go that way, but there it's always cool to get that vibe of everyone's together and it feels bigger than life. Right, So yeah, I really don't know. I think I'm with Chris that I would save them both. If you finally was to sit me down, I'd say, you don't need them right now, save them for you got a whole another movie to promote the I would say, for some reason, if the Doomsday tickets and trailer views were below their expectations, they go, you know what, maybe we do need some more juice. I think last week showed us they like, they're fine, they're perfectly.
Speaker 1: Thousand theaters and it outperforms did pull them overine.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it got very yeah, and it got very close to Spider Man brand New Day, and that had way more theaters on sale for like sale wise, right, it got similar numbers, and even trailer number two be fine behind Spider Man. That's good numbers.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 2: I don't know which gonna beat each other, but I think they're still happy to be in that that realm there.
Speaker 1: But point we've been saying, like where's the trailer? Where's trailer? They don't need one? You know, that's still proved it that they they didn't even have to do five months out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they could do that. I've said, yeah, I think I said that on our episode where this could be the one trailer, and I think they'd be fine. I think they'd be completely fine. They wouldn't have to do more Spider Man. Look at it. Spider Man's been gone for five years and it's tracking. They're tracking right now is two sixty to three hundred domestic domestic. It could have a three hundred million opening domestic. You shouldn't be like that's and because I would have never. If I would have, I would have pizza bet someone that it wouldn't pass no way home. The fact that it could at least match or past it, I'm very surprised. So and again, he's been gone for five years. I know it's in the DC realm. That does give me hope for the Batman, because that's always been my worry of like, oh are people gonna it's gonna be too long. I think with Spider Man in that shows, Hey, if people love that property and that love that character and actor matching. They'll sit around for it and look at Holmes. It's tracking huge, right, So let's see here. I would be shocked if an Eternals actor walked down stage, but would welcome it. Who would be the one? Who would be the one eternal? I got one? But who Terry Styles?
Speaker 3: I would say, we see, I haven't figured out what happened to him after the post credits, like where are we going with him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say it would be Kamel, And I don't even think I'm bullshit. I actually think Kamel would be like just because they had King going so much stuff there for a while, and he's like the glue that keeps them all together.
Speaker 3: So and his character with its comedic time in, plus his semi serious moments like you can slot him into whatever. So unless I don't see them doing Harrington, unless they plan on doing something with Marvel Knights at this point.
Speaker 2: No I don't. Yeah, I don't think so. And plus if and the Turnals are in there, I think they're just to be like killed off as fodder. You know, they're not sticking around past that tarror. What's the one Eternal that you can see in this?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: I was thinking I was thinking styles for sure, that would be but no.
Speaker 5: The KINGO is that that's how you say.
Speaker 2: Is yeah, that's gonna Johnny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do feel like that's got to have the most, uh the most probability for sure. And I'm trying to remember what his project set was that he appeared in because it was what if right and then.
Speaker 2: What if the posters is. I can't remember if he was in Zombies, but he's his like images appeared in a lot of stuff because he's always starring in movies in the MCU so ye or the universe there. So where it is? We got six minutes left? Where does the panel stand on Spidey versus Doomsday? Box off? So we've got the trailer views, we got the tracking and stuff. Where are you dated right now on July twenty fifth to the twenty six gun in your head? Who is who's winning that battle.
Speaker 3: As it stands right now? I think Spidey's winning that battle?
Speaker 2: Really Okay, I'm still going to go in the ladder with Doomsday just because of surprises. And Mike asked this question. He's the one that got me onto this couple of years ago. The December box office can always be magic if you can, if you can find that and just have those families and keep going decem like we bring this all the time. Mufassa had like a forty million dollar opening week and everyone's like, oh, it's dead. At Bomb went on to make almost eight hundred million, just because it opened to that Christmas season where it's like, huh, let's go see this again. So I'm gonna I'm gonna go to Doomsday, but I think it would be close, like within one hundred, one fifty, even two hundred. It depends how good Doomsday is, obviously right, I.
Speaker 3: Think Spidey running unopposed helps him. And I also think the the child aspect of Spidey because as a dad, you know, when you're taking your family, you're more inclined to do that one than you are to as an adult. We'll all seen Doomsday and then you know, if it's good, then we'll me and the kids will watch it on streaming. As opposed to Spidey, that's more the you've got the summertime, you got the kids and everything else. It's running unopposed as to where Doomsday's you know, they don't have that imax screening. They've got their their fake vision going. But yeah, I don't see them getting those numbers.
Speaker 2: All right, Chris, where are you at then? Right now?
Speaker 1: Because this is this kind of ties into my overall factor fiction for the year, that only one is gonna make it to a billion? You know?
Speaker 2: Oh do you feel that? Do you do you feel there? Do you feel like you're wrong on that one?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Maybe I feel like they're both in the billion now.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think they're both gonna hit a bill And I think there's gonna be one. I think I think there's gonna be one that's gonna stand out versus the other. I gotta stick I gotta stick with them. I can't put it out there. I stick with it. But which one's gonna be the box office champion? I think I'll lean towards Spider Man just because of the kind of global recognition of the character in this in a G A friendly GA friendliness with it. Avengers, I want to felt better about the Avengers if the recent phases did better, did better. I think I think the lead in has hurt has hurt the Avengers. Brandon and We've all said it, the biggest mistake this the three phases have made is that it's taken us as long to get to an Avengers movie, and absolutely that's hurt it.
Speaker 2: I do wonder though with the with the family Friendly does have that. But as we saw No Way Home, if you save those people like a Jackman or Toby of their surprises, it does get that. You gotta go see it, You gotta go, you gotta go check it out. So kay Taylor, so far the Marvel Lince guys with me or not with me? Where are you now?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: You are you turning against you? Betraying your own race? As it say an avatar.
Speaker 5: I mean I was just looking at the earnings. I mean you got with Spider Man versus Avengers films.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: All Avengers have made a billion, Spider Man only has two billions. Yeah, that's but it's been a while, I mean, and Tom Holans stock has raised, and Dais stock.
Speaker 5: Has raised, you know it is, and I think that's just yeah, I mean, it's been a it's been a break, and I feel like there was kind of back back in the day after No Way Home. I me, being who I am, wasn't sure if we're gonna get Tom Hall and Spider Man again. I mean, maybe at some point in the future depending on how things go, but things things seem very murky, and it's just like okay, like like are we gonna get it?
Speaker 4: What are they gonna do here?
Speaker 5: It just it seemed like, you know, at the end of the day, like Disney can't just like pull that car. You gotta work with Sony, right because Sony's got a little bit of leverage on that character too. So it's me and I'm sure others might have just been like a little bit apprehensive. But then when you look at what Avengers is pulling in, Yeah, my god, like if Finny War two billion, end Game two point seven worldwide.
Speaker 2: Even there lois what's Ultron?
Speaker 4: It's Ultron one point something just under one point four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's where I for me, I think, I think for me, I'm on the other side, Chris, where I think they're both hitting a billion. Now with Spider Man, it's like a this hype for Spider Man's way bigger than I thought I always saw I would have hype. But it just really feels like people miss Tom Hall and as Spider Man, and I do think this is like the the previews have been good. I haven't loved the trailers, but I think for the general audience I have, so I think I'm in the camp where I think they're both hitting one point five. I don't think anyone's hitting too. The only way I think Doomsay can hit two if it is yeah, only way if if the Russo's pull off a huge miracle and it's like great, great, like. But even if it's not the call, even Finny war An endgame just a notch below that, then I could see it getting those like like a Project Hill Mary where it's like you've got to go back and witness this event. But there's a lot of things to a lot of plates to spin on that one. So I really don't know.
Speaker 4: Spider Man the Edge real quick.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be delaying the panel. The last one was late.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was late, Okay, thank you. So there you go.
Speaker 5: I guess Spider mand a little bit of an edge two because it's not just a standalone superhero movie here. Obviously, Hulk is you know, Savage Hulk, but you have Bruce Banner's Hulk returning, and you've got what was the other.
Speaker 4: Castle. Yeah, so you've got a few.
Speaker 5: Other interconnected characters here that are enjoining the fold here, plus characters we haven't even we're not even aware of that they could just throw into which is pretty exciting.
Speaker 4: So I I do think that both of them are going to make a billion I really do.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh so we're in the stage now, so it is something where we will talk about boots on the ground. So this is no longer spoilers. This is stuff that people are sitting there and talking about. There was a report that someone said that hale H that there was a revving of a motorcycle inside hall H. It's Adri that there was a revving motorcycle. So I'm not gonna say who. I'm just gonna say that, so I won't say that part. But man, if that person does roll out on a motorcycle, that is you know, yeah, you know, we're I think we're here, We're here. We could talk about it there for years. It's just him.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Spider man. Hey, he could be a cosmic ghost rider, right, but God.
Speaker 1: Don't tempt me with that.
Speaker 4: Don't even say that.
Speaker 2: I always, I always, I thought for a while, because I know some people have said that Bertonell's in Secret Wars.
Speaker 1: My diet that moment.
Speaker 2: I always thought when the rumors that he was in Seaquars, I'm like, yeah, I think he's Cosmic ghost Rider. I really do, because I was like, what's the punish you're gonna do in Secret Wars? Like I know, like I love Frank Castle, but at this point, even though these clips of sperimen like I have to see the movie, but when I saw that clip of him being scared of the Hulk, I was like, oh no, I don't know. It's really gonna test when Frank when he said like I gotta make sure Frank Castle stays the same one to one and everything like that. I really got to see the MSB how people are gonna react to those comments because I feel like that clipping, oh, just like we'll see and it's like, okay, Punisher on Battle World, what we're gonna do, I don't know, but Cosmic ghost Rider, you know, there we go.
Speaker 1: So I think that's I mean, despite Taylor as an admiration for that character, I think that's I think just Rayer Ghostwrider at that point is where people they were like Cosmic ghost Rider, what happened? What they're gonna get that, why skip a few beats?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but they might already get that. Loki, right, people, they didn't watch that show. They're gonna go from Loki being dead to what's this dude doing?
Speaker 1: Send in a chair, you know, into Loki beat being very much less antagonistic, more more on the side of the angels. Like really, at the end of that, he is no longer an antagonist. He's he's on the side of the angels.
Speaker 5: I think they could easily just give a very brief thing like, hey, I'm the low key who got away in endgame, you know, because they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah deadful looks of the screen. You remember the one that went to end game, that's him, and they just.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now, we've been begging for it an endgame, we didn't get it. We need Louise to tell the story of the MC at that moment. We need come.
Speaker 2: I think Quantumated killed your chances.
Speaker 1: Find they're like a white problem with that movie.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't. He wasn't. But I feel like that for every saga, I wonder what's gonna happen when we get to the immune saga. Every saga now has that one movie where they're like, we're not really gonna talk about that. That was incredible Hulk for the first saga, Well a bad movie, but like, you know what, that's its own thing over there, like but they didn't, right, they didn't refer to it. There's no actors brought back. It was like you did not even have to watch that movie to understand Mark Ruffles Hulk, same thing Kuwanta Man. That just feels like, uh, a weird acid trip that Scott took one weekend and you know we.
Speaker 1: Can say that for the movie, said that we have secret invasion for the for the streaming side.
Speaker 2: Absolutely a secret in vision for sure. Is that? Yeah, And luckily I don't I think the first phase doesn't even have that, like a second one. I think people were thinking that could have been Dark World, but then dark World's like a vital part and end game, so they even brought that in. We're like, no, dark World, It's part of the family, you know, like if anything. The only thing they don't refer to, you know, because they're bad. But I remember they used to deal with those what were they what were the shorts in between? They had the one with Colson at the gas station. They had the one with uh they like the scientists, the original one that were one yes, yeah, the Marvel one shots, Return of the King and all those. Yeah, team Thor, we had that one that like like prep people foot that Thor was gonna be but uh, anyway, so yes, Pard, there's a motorcycle reving. We have heard this for a long time. Ryan Gosling has said, Hey, my favorite malt character's ghostwriter, which is always none that's bad thing. It just was always a weird sentence always to see like okay, and.
Speaker 4: He's talking walks out though, holding Ryan Goslings.
Speaker 2: Like holding him. Yeah, well again that's you could do that Seawards And that's where I don't know, but that's where it comes down to. So they both spoke about this the rumor today well, and Daniel rp k I put in the B tier. He put this out most of the time when scoopers are putting out stuff a night before or the day before, it's happening, right, And that's where he put it out this morning. So clearly somebody saw something. The rumor is he is in San Diego and he put out that he's cast a ghosts right, right, But I don't know what that tells us. I think I don't think by any shot it's a special presentation or a Soulo movie. I don't think that's where you go with Ghostwriter. Right now, it's just a question of is this a Doomsday Secret Wars casting or is this the confirmation of the Midnight Sun's movie, which I would It's been seven fucking years. It's been seven years. Let's get Mahershallie back on stage and they can make a joke and say we're making Midnight Suns and Marshall he's gonna be in this fucking movie. We got Oscars, he's back from Egypt. We got Ryan Gossing has ghost Rider. You're gonna fucking love this movie.
Speaker 1: Not Doctor Strange.
Speaker 2: We've got Yeah, we got Ben the Coombra match. We got that. So that's what I hope what happened. But yes, that seems to be the room that Ryan Gossing is there. There's a motorcycle reving in hall. H that's gonna be a fucking battle.
Speaker 1: Might his skull on fire? And bey, he did fall? He did fall guy, so you know he did.
Speaker 2: He's ready for it.
Speaker 4: So is he done filming Starfighter? I'm just thinking, oh, it's.
Speaker 2: Not rocked a few months ago. I think they might do some.
Speaker 4: Hurrsh shoots and yeah, but available.
Speaker 2: And again, like I promise you, there's gonna be tons of time that he'll won't be around for ghost w Rider. It's like Sean Gunn right, like he played Rocket Raccoon and Rat were the boys.
Speaker 1: This is a question who are we getting with him? Are we getting Johnny Blaze? Are we getting Danny Ketch? Now, Danny Ketch was my ghost Rider just when I grew up, and I'm I don't have any I love Johnny Blaze, but Danny will always be my ghost Rider.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wouldn't be the other one. We don't want to like Ray Swap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we did get that in Agents of Shield and it was he did great and.
Speaker 2: They should bring him back. He's a great as should you know. I I wouldn't mind Donny because in the same way that Taya's asked about Nick Cage or Danny Sorry, you could like have that together then you could still kick around the Nick Cage, Johnny Blade, Secret Wars thing. I know those variants, but still if it doesn't have to be a variant and Nick Cage is still Johnny Blaze's universe. That'd be fun. I think there's something really weird, not like actually weird, but just full circle thing. The person that played Johnny Cage's or Nick Cage's love interest in that movie was Ava Mendez. If he if Ryan Gosling is cast as Johnny Blaze, that is his wife and the mother of his children, I'm saying that happy you need to bring her back to but just like have her. But I think I would prefer him, not prefer like I'm not gonna pay Oh my god, but sure don't you join Blaze, like show some more ghost writers around, right, So I'd say the second if I.
Speaker 3: Had, yeah, I'm I'm down for which every one that they choose, I think it would there could be a cool moment where, especially if this is in Secret Wars, where you see him in full ghost rider flaming skull at first and someone says Johnny and he corrects him and says, no, he's Danny, and then that's how we set up, and you just go for it from there, no other explanation, just nope, you guys are used to this one, but I'm this one, and I'm the one going forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I I know it goes right as fan, there are people gonna be like really mad of like if he's not Johnny Blaze.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I got mad at everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, You're right. I mean genuine people. And I'm not talking about people drifting or just said that are mad for everything. You know. So how are.
Speaker 5: People reacting to, uh not having Johnny Blaze and the Asians of Shield like the Robbie Raey's version.
Speaker 2: Well, no one was reacting because only about Tempe. You'll watch that show, Taylor. That's the problem that no. I thought it was fine when it happened. I don't think there was like a big I thought it was actually cool, Like when it got announced, it's like, okay, cool another ghost Rider, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I mean they got to use him because Disney canceled that show right on Hulu shoost to get so right, I forgot.
Speaker 2: They were it has to be with Robbie Reyes. Well that's what they said, right, But we talked about the last name of the snyer cut right, they told you Zach Snayer. There's a reason he couldn't use John Stewart. And here we are five to six years later. Finally that reason's popped up. They're like, see, we told you why you couldn't you couldn't use him. So Kevin daza as, people will not see no Midnight Suns sap y'all. They'll see that Midnight Sun's I just pitched. Marshally has played Ryan Gosling as ghost rider Oscar Isaac is Moonnight you got to build up. I don't think you're wrong. Kevin was like, I think there's it is a somewhat risky property, but I think if you star set it up, there is a way you can get a successful run with it.
Speaker 3: We mentioned this on Marvel Alliance, like Midnight Suns would be a perfect October Halloween style run. You can do You can do a couple of episodes instead of just having its own movie or its own special presentations. Spread out a little bit, give it four episodes over October and boom, there you go. That's your gap filler right there.
Speaker 2: But if you got Ali Gosling and Oscar, then there's that's gonna go theatrical, right, you got to put that in the theater there. So tras Hyan so DC Lions hosts, let's blame the Hulk on Universal that was the sol first film besides Norton on Running Style. Yeah, I'm a big defender. I love the incredible Hulk. Yeah yeah, I was never on that bandwagon as far. It's like, and I feel like it's been reappreciated, which is nice, but I remember it always was looked at as like, oh, the weakest of the first phase. Even with Iron Man two, because people love down he was like, oh but halk No, I love talk. I still I wish we got liv Tyler back. I did not love what happened with Abomination. I wish we got him on Thunderbolts in that team. But uh yeah, So now it's han to start yet. It seems like soon they've handed out capes and masks to the attendees, so we should be getting something in our top twenty for it was Yeah, check out that episode for Marvel Alliance, uh three hundred. Yeah. So so yeah, it seelings like it'll be starting any minute now, and then yeah, we'll updated as we go. We'll be watching stuff, You're throwing questions everything like that. It's uh, I love these times. That's what I'll say before we get going.
Speaker 1: I love do you think Cathline comes across the stage.
Speaker 2: I would love it. I would I would love it. I do think now he was my fan, he was my fancst. I think we've now reached the age where he's probably too old to do it. But uh no, these always work, Like I say, like election nights, folks, where we're getting news hot and heavy, we got to confirm it a couple of times before we say it. If you see something putting in the chat, if it if it's wrong, you're gonna get hit with two things. You're gonna get hit with two things. You're gonna get hit with this First, if you're just a lying to us, and then I'm gonna ban you. I'm gonna ban you and I'm gonna block you if it If you got accidentally, that's fine, But if it's it's a troll, I'm gonna you're gonna you'll get you got a time I want to ban you' all you get any time out. But no, I'm very excited. I love doing this, you guys. I love that we can do this. I love that, you know, even if it's every two years, we can get together and see what happens. And now it's like the calm before the storm. So I love that we can have some fun and uh hope hopefully it's a good next hour with some surprises and some reveals.
Speaker 3: And these Doctor Doom masks look like something straight out of Walmart.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. They run the wrapping plat Yeah that plastic on I saw, Yeah, it's I could. I could screen share all wait and because we got nothing else to show, right, so I'll screen share that. But you know it's still a cool, a cool little air. I looom you get there? Right for showing up? I gotta close some tabs. They can feel like computer check along. But there you go. There's the there's the mask. What's wrong, Taylor? You don't want that mask?
Speaker 4: No, that's it's free though.
Speaker 2: It's free though it's a cape, right you get.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna spare no expense and give like five hundred people and they're just the best quality.
Speaker 5: Come on, how much are tickets to get in? I'm sure they can afford quality masks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, if they do Midnight Suns, Lilith would have to be the villain along with uh Lilian Lilian, lil Lilan. I don't know who why is that not? Uh? Uh, Lili's may like buzzing the mind, but who the heck's Lilian or Lilian?
Speaker 1: Oh god, they're wearing them too.
Speaker 2: There you go. I don't think you have to, but don't forget. They did cast me a Goth as Lilith for the Blade movie.
Speaker 4: So I can spawned by Lilith.
Speaker 2: That's Lilan, Okay, it's just like a sun kid veryan okay. And again me a Goth would be a great actress to add as that lead there. So Vince Moore said, I would love to see if someone I would love if someone sees X twenty three. Yeah, I don't. I think that's still secret war stuff, just because if we do pick it with uh, Wolverine and Deadpool at some point she was with them, right like when that movie ended.
Speaker 1: Taking the stage, who else Herbie has taken her?
Speaker 2: Great, folks, that's the one. That's the reveal.
Speaker 1: That's say, I told you a surprise, right, I grew out to Herbie the Robot on stage.
Speaker 2: So there you go. So, and that's it's gonna be interesting how this goes. It's gonna be interesting what they start with and with, et cetera.
Speaker 4: So in season two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sam Jackson walks out. We're gonna make it right.
Speaker 1: You know, we promised this was alive. We hold, we did a whole Avengers movie. We filmed it, no one knew about it. We're gonna put it out in between Doomsday and Secret Wars because you know it can't only have one movie a year, you know that.
Speaker 2: That? Yeah, yeah, geez.
Speaker 1: That's what's gonna happen next year, though, they're only gonna have Secret Wars, which really that's all they need.
Speaker 2: As of right now. I thinks it was a secret movie, no secret.
Speaker 1: Live action movie.
Speaker 2: Imagine if they that's why they're announcing Ryan Reynold or Gossips ghost Rider. They're just gonna shoot a movie on the volume, like within two weeks and just throw it out there, a ghost all in hell entirely and yeah, he just running around and they're gonna they're like I imagine they just dick over lucasfilm. They release it before Starfighter. They do in like March to like beat them to the Project Hill Mary Hype, like we're gonna put that movie out first.
Speaker 5: So I mean, when you look at just sidetention with Doomsday, obviously there's no strange. No, well the whole clear. We don't know how that's going with the Latvian witch robes and stuff and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: But like, I just it would be cool if that was.
Speaker 5: Kind of where they tie into Ghost Rider. If Doctor Straine's going going with Clea and then that's where Ghost riders in that plane, because.
Speaker 4: I feel like that was what they did for a soul there you go, Ultimate Alliance three.
Speaker 5: Isn't that kind of what they did to introduce Rider when you locked him travel they did he.
Speaker 2: Was in the dark dimension. Yeah, he's a portal opened up and his biking flying in, so he absolutely fits in that realm, right, And that's where another thing I would say because Chris brought it up, but I it's tough with what you do is strange. But if you did want to get of Midnight Suns some like actual hotsbah, Yeah, you put Bennet at Cumberbatch in there, and that that gives you that's an as t your Marvel character. I'll say, Hi, a tier that helps a movie like that, So there is a way to make that happen. It's just like do they want to right, Like do they look at that and go oh, you know, is it worth it trying to do is like a somewhat of a horror movie or people gonna be in that. But at the same time, someone could argue and say, hey, whoor is like the goddamn rage right now? Right like, definitely go do that, Like look at all the look at you know, they'll say, look up sessional, the back rooms, we could do that. What's Curry Barker doing. Let's get him to do Midnight Suns. But no, I think that's the thing where it's just like there's there's ways to make it a hit. It's just a question of what do you do right So and I agree if I really want Sasha Barrycole and Asma fiss so, I would love him to be back. So yes, man, that sucks for I'm really excited for the Carry show that Mike Flangan's directing and they're having their panel right now. Cong Con. That's bad time in my brother. I'm so I'll watch that trailer in a bit. But yeah, i'd love befit still back big time. I love I loved a little bit with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was worth by night a part of uh Midnight Suns as well.
Speaker 4: I think he could be he has a real man thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, man thing, yeah, thing definitely has okay, and then else a bloodstone but again not like the biggest like actress I got for that, but still why not you know you could?
Speaker 1: That's the fun part about like Midnight Suns, Like you can have a rotating group of people. It's now it's you know one cause look like the Avengers. But like I think Midnight Sun's really has a rotating group of people a part of it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel like I said, like even with X Men, everyone's always like I feel like the two teams are pitching are the og cast or a ninety seven cast, right, Like, there's tons of X Men teams, but those are the two Avengers.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have a captain in America, You're gonna have an iron Man, like there are certain people. Like that's when you really surprise people when you have none of those people on the team.
Speaker 2: But with Midnight Suns, I feel like you said, you have lots of room to spread your wings back. We're gonna do whatever we kind of want here, you know, so you know, but uh no, yeah, I know he does play my games with regular heroes. But I feel like for the GA. If he's like kind of a representation of the devil, maybe just keep him with the supernatural stuff for now, you know, like just to get that to get that going right, because even just stuff like Moonlight or Blade and Vamp, people always brought that up to like in the MCU they set up here, how do you have vampires for some people? That will be a thing that it hit like hurts our head a bit to be like, right, like in Iron Man, I guess vampires around two. So I think you do have to find a way to naturally build that. You can't just like throw it in there, right. So look at the build up from Iron Man to Endgame, and Iron Man feels like a pretty ground in movie, right, But then they slowly built to getting to a guy obsessed with powerful storms.
Speaker 1: You know, I kind of want to put this down there because I was watching some things and get me thinking, you know that talking about, oh, there's been no build up to Doom. There's been no build up to Doom, and started kind of doing math and as I always joke around that I was promised taking on this role that there would be no math with this the car there would like looking at Thanos and how many appeers to this Stanos and how much time with Thanos. It's not a lot. We're looking at three or four appearances. We're looking at what maybe amount to less than almost five minutes of screen time before we get to Infinity War.
Speaker 2: Like the Avengers end credits are really nothing, right, they're just he smiles and then he says final do myself. And the most I think, I think the only reason, which I'm definitely guilty of too, I think it's just because because he was in those scenes that just always felt like the looming threat, right, it was the appendance and.
Speaker 1: I and that's that's the argument to say, Okay, I get it, But I think the real argument when people are saying build up, it's not because doom hasn't been present. It's the disjointedness of what this has been. So if you want to talk about that, I'll hear you. But if you think, oh, he wasn't there, it's like, really, Fantis, it wasn't there either.
Speaker 5: But yeah, goals, right, because that's I mean, they hint that the goals are getting the Infinity Stones little by little, and the main MCU is building towards that.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying the disjointness of the exactly has created that versus Doom versus Stanos being ever present there.
Speaker 2: And I think that's exactly it, because I'm not because I've seen that that's been a big debate this week of like, oh well, dar Vay didn't have any build up. I get that. My worry is with doctor Doom. Is not that. My worry is the rest of the movie building. This movie is again to actually flow and just downy playing them, not acting wise, it's just how they do the if his face, if his mask comes off when we see his face, how they get to roll with that, right, And I'm not saying it's gonna be bad. I would have preferred still in general, and I'll have to see the story if it was a newer actor, just because I even hate like what I can't remember. There's a rumor again recently for another person. It was just like, oh, you know, like, isn't there isn't there? Oh shit, okay, Ryan Koudler's and attendance, okay, So but isn't there Like there's so many actors and I just don't want to always recycle the same ones, right like this for how Brolind did to Fantos, this could have been someone that for Doom, right, So that's where I have to wait and see these movies. That's where I am more of my issues with due not Actually, I believe they can make him a believable threat, and I believe down they can do a great job. But just like other things around that, you know. So, but again, we won't know until December sixteenth when those credits roll to see what it's like, right, I we really won't know until we see it.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's gonna be very diverse of moos. So so, yeah, it said Ryan Cooler was in tendance, But is he just like because I know they said some people are in chairs, like in the audience sitting. Is he there? Is he actually on stage right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I haven't seen anything that says that he's on stage. Just the Herbie opening.
Speaker 2: Like I said, this is where it comes down, this is the this is the this is the Herby.
Speaker 3: Came out to tell them that they weren't ready yet.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so Herby was just kicking off Okay, yeah, yeah, put.
Speaker 1: The robot out there. The fans are gonna be ravenous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they can tear him apart. Uh and Wama says. Wamba says, the multiverse are gonna start with low key the Knowing Home Multiverse of Madness. Am N three, Well it's there, my M and three has definitely gone. Now Devolve Rain, brand new World. Thunderbolt's fantastic. For there is like a makeshift one you can do. And that's where I always I did push back on some of the just joining us because I never understood, like around Loki time, people like, I don't get it. We'll we're build towards and it's like that whole season gave you a whole roadmap of like what's going on, the incursions. There's a great multiverse role war gonna happen. Now. Obviously the Kang thing happened, and then that was a big Roe bump where it was you know, we had to kind of zig and zag. But I think in Phase four, which I'm a defender of, I actually love Phase four. I think the issues start more in Phase five. But with Phase four they were laying the groundwork for hey, this is where we're going. But then you know, Kang happened in kind of a hiccup, right.
Speaker 1: So especially I'm with you. I really love Phase four because it's kind of like a longer version of what we had with Ironman three. What happens when you just dealt with like basically, he died and it dealt with that. So that's what Ironman three is, you know, for people who love it or hate it at that point, that's what that movie's about. We have a whole phase of post traumatic stress, of dealing with the after effects of loss. What do we do with this? How do we find a way to move on? I was fine with a phase like that and hope that five and six would have Okay, now we've we're heading on a path that that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: And Phase four what I liked is it felt like I agree with you with imand three and also echoed a little bit of Phase one, where it was like, oh, here's just some new stories and eventually these are gonna connect. But as we mentioned, with no avengers or crossovers, they never connected. So and we we Chris, we talked about see when I was still hosting Marble Alliance, we never knew who the main characters of the saga was, right, We always knew cap Thor and Tony. Those were the three that was the training. There's other ones, but like those of who those who you could fall, we got Captain America the or sorry falconre Soldier and then it took how many years? So this shows but again we all say this acad two, COVID and strikes happened the same time, so it was a whole bunch of issues too that like delayed all this stuff. Technically we could have had this Avengers maybe two years ago if COVID and the strikes dine happened, right, So it's it's not all their faults.
Speaker 1: It's just even even look at the trailer four or dooms stay at that point? Please tell me if you you know, if you think it's not Thor being the leader of this team, then I don't know what trailer you watched, But yeah, it's Thor leading this group.
Speaker 2: He is the guy right now. It's like gonna bring everyone together. So Asma says that's why he got the redesign and Doomsday Fans Tour part the original Herbie for the fifteen minute delay, and Mike says, uh, Guardians Galaxy did a lot of heavy lifting setting up in finnywhere absolutely right.
Speaker 1: I mean, they set up the idea for the stones and things like that. But I'm just saying, like, yeah, it brings up the point like the saga itself was more put together this one. I think they had one idea and I'm not putting all on Oh they set it up with johnthan No. They they had a few ideas, and I don't think it was just too much. Too many you want to call it, Bob chapick with pushing out too much content. You want to put out the idea of building a streaming pathfron around COVID, this, that and the other, like too many cooks back there and if it ends up being okay, Phase four, five and six wasn't the greatest. We landed the plane. It was great. Now we're going to take our lessons learned and fix the next couple of phases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's thing. It's like, because I'm not definitely like what you said. I'm not just gonna sit there and be like, you know what, figging in the team. They did nothing wrong, is the everybody. No, I'm sure they made some calls that didn't go down, Like even we'd heard stuff about like that final fight and Secret Invasion. It had a lot of foggy blueprints over right, So it's like, I guarantee you there's things that after endgame, they were so high on their own supply, it's like, we can do nothing wrong here, and I think they did get a little bit, you know, let's.
Speaker 1: Get the green light iron Hard. I'm again I'm glad as a fan, I'm glad those characters got a chance, absolutely for a moment. However, the way they did it, and we talked about this, it's like, well, it looks to be all your minority candidates seemed to be dropping all at once, and you seem to be looking like you're bury. Then like, be proud of it? Now? Were those the best ones to get at that point?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: It could have been done differently. Yeah, I'm one of those people that saying, I'm glad we got Ironheart. I'm glad we got Echo. I just wish it was done differently in the sense of giving them their flowers and do because it just feels like they're gonna be the afterthoughts when those characters don't deserve.
Speaker 2: That exactly right, And then it's great that you had them because at some point someone's gonna see them and end up enjoying those characters. But then it's like, Okay, will we ever see them again?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And that's where sometimes the stink can happen where you do the project and then you have to wait a long time before we can adapt it again because ah, people aren't really into this, right. Like that even happens with big characters, like at Batman and Robins. Batman has stink for years and they had to wait till that those nipples wore off and then gotten hold to come in.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But like, sometimes that happens so.
Speaker 1: Well, you say, and you're the one who said it too, with like and people, I knew what you were getting at, but it got proven with Sony's damaging the Marvel brand.
Speaker 2: On you know, you know, and even in general too. You look at DC, just the superhero brand. Look at those those last movies that Gun had to put out with the Blue Beetle Flashazam Awkman. Now none of those are like great movies, but a few years ago even quality movies like that would be making half a bill and then they were flopping. I think it was with Sony and in general just combook stuff that I think a bunch of studios like those three studios in particularly like, well, we could put a lot of this stuff and it's gonna be a big hit. Even Sony they put out Venom made like eight hundred million, or DC had Aukaman, biggest DC movie all time, made a billion. So I think all studios were like, let's start making our money now. And then it was a lot too much of superhero stuff those that one year there was twenty twenty three or twenty two where we had like twelve projects, like twelve like movies where it was, you know, four from the MCU, two from Sony and then three from DC it was, and then the TV shows it was it was a lot, you know. So so I see Figi and Downey's there nothing yet they're.
Speaker 1: They're just sitting on Yeah, perhaps questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perhaps their biggest problem post Anger. I'm not giving us more Elaine and Kate after Hawke. And obviously you're saying that, Jess, I'm not disagreeing with you, but that's something another issue that we just talked about with thor or stuff with Sam Wilson. You would introduce these characters, but then you wouldn't see him again. So if you have people like oh, I would want to see more of Kate and Elena. We still have it and are we going to I don't know where. That was the thing of Even in Avengers you got that movie and then even though it's low key, in next Door Movie, you had Captain America in that movie played by Steve Rodgers. Right. It always felt like these characters were kind of or like Mark Ruffalo as Iron Man three. Right, he was in that Therapist for one little joke scene, but whatever, It felt like they were in the same universe. But these characters would constantly bump into each other and then disappear for two to three years and not see one another. Right, Yeah, so I agree.
Speaker 3: I would have loved it, you know, finally starting.
Speaker 2: It looks like it's starting.
Speaker 1: I'm starting.
Speaker 2: But again, I would have loved I keep pitched us with Punisher, get some good fucking action. Directors say hey, we want you to make a movie where you layable Bo Bovanov and Kate Bishop. Are you say it what you know?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's not just gonna add to you blah. It's Denzil, Denzil, Denzil.
Speaker 2: It's not Denzel, and it's not Denzel.
Speaker 1: It's just coming because he talked about him on which show was I think it was actually Jimmy Kimmel. He talked about how his mother gave him his name and everything like it's Denzil, Denzil.
Speaker 2: I have been saying it wrong my whole life. Then I joked about you like I don't.
Speaker 1: Have This is like how people get John Carlos.
Speaker 2: They said that that was a bit more tricky, though I will I'm not gonna lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 3: But on Marvel Alliance, I always defer to Chris and let him pronounce it because I'm not going to be the one to mess it up.
Speaker 1: And I don't make this up, I said. I I hear the interviews and junk I talked about it actually on a BTF episode with Mark Marin.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah is that okay? Yeah, there you go. But yeah, what I'm saying is I wish they would take more risks and say we're gonna make a fort to sixty million dollar action movie just those two go, because then if it doesn't perform too well, it's okay, a smaller budget. I would love them to do that with Frank Castle. I love them to take the spirit of that original Deadpool movie that was only sixty million, and go, hey, that to me is a perfect one where it's like the years where you have a big crossover event like this, then like early in the year, something small in March February, like making a smaller budget. If it's a good enough story, people will come out. So uh one who says when fanboys kept complaining about the MCU is now the MCU and really annoy me. And that's saying it spoke. You know what I'd say, well is don't be worried about that. Don't be annoyed by that. You know why, because it's such a small minority. If anything proved that more than anything is the fucking honysty For weeks and months we heard about, oh, you can't cast a transactor, you can't cast a woman a collar to play Ona Troy. That movie is now projected to make a billion dollars and Mike spis a couple of weeks ago, and Tras has told you and I had the same sentiment where it has a small percentage of a few group of people. Yeah, I'm not gonna do this. But most of the time, movies like Supergirl or The Marvels, when they bomb. It's not because there's a bunch of people being like these women are up to no good. It's like they just don't want to see the movie, or it's not a great movie, or for whatever reason they don't have any interest in it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with these people that are doing.
Speaker 4: Oh my, you guys, go get your.
Speaker 2: Own masks doom, saying mass two hundred and eighty three dollars two hundred eighty dollars.
Speaker 3: And I wondered earlier, like House Alison that was gonna get posted now it is.
Speaker 2: But that's why I just say, wamba is those people pay no attention to them because they actually make really no difference. Just scroll them. They're just looking for something to do, you know. So uh, Vince Bort says, I hope we get some news on Miss Marvel America as Kate and the rest of young heroes. Vinza, that's what you're looking for. I don't know if you're getting that today, buddy. I wish you the best. The only one i'd see is like maybe Kamala, maybe here's something like she's joined Doomsday, like maybe Kate, but Chaves, I don't know. They set up all those young heroes in phase four and five, and I think I think Disney Plus might be their future.
Speaker 3: You know. All right, it looks like the comic Con director Eddie Abraham is on stage introducing the Marvel panel.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, they got a still a real play now too, So okay, so we'll see what happens there, cold face, stop my little stat viewing for this surprise me. Five. Absolutely, I'm gonna go watch Vampire. Well you can watch this first Vampire. Go watch that. You know, Chris watching it, Kyle's watching it. It's good.
Speaker 1: Season four ten more minutes an episode in a season finale of one.
Speaker 2: So yeah, keep telling me he's gonna watch it, hasn't watched it.
Speaker 3: Uh, all right, what's five? Dy's on stage? What's the hat? Oh? Yes, it looks like doctor.
Speaker 1: Doone miss Marvel Season two? Interesting?
Speaker 2: Scared and not scared me, but I was surprised. I was like, really, well, they did take a risk with Daredevil, bring in season two and punish one. Let's along the Deadpool and Wolverine. I can't say dead Pool Woverine was a risk just because Deadpool was a proven property. They didn't take that risk. Fox did, right, If anything like they let Fox take the risk like, oh we can do that. Oh yeah, that's that. I agree with you. Dead pull and punish. Sure, they they they definitely got more mature. I think boring in season one was more, way more risky with the cop storyline, cause I think they're way more into that. I think they kind of went back on. But yeah, they definitely have taken some risks. Don't get like, it's not that they're not playing it completely safe. That's what gives me hope for the MCU because the MU, I really or sorry, the X Men, I really need them not to play that safe when we get there. You know.
Speaker 1: But the thing is in this it was never gonna be the Netflix show. Never never was the intent never was going to try to be. They were going to capture what people enjoyed about it, but it's never going to measure up that was. If they ever tried to do that, that was going to be a losing battle. It was never gonna happen this trying to capture what And that's why they brought the characters back. They they heard, they heard the issues and they bring them back. And you know, I definitely think season two is a big step uve over season one, and I'm I'm so excited to see Devil and cell Block d in live action, especially with if that the pen that we saw, Oh my god, that's hey, David, someone's gonna be throwing some hands