Speaker 1: Oh bed of that are.
Speaker 2: Nod of are hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cults of Conspiracy And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and Jacob. You know, we always think that our phones are just reading our minds. I had this thought and all of a sudden, I I got an ad for magic double fisting dildo's.
Speaker 1: How did it know? Right?
Speaker 2: Like, it's always I mean, not me, per se, I'm not dreaming of that, but you know, I'm sure some people are. I mean, you know, you don't want to yuck somebody's young, but you don't. I'm trying to say that sometimes our thoughts can just magically seemingly manifest onto our phone screen. Isn't that strange?
Speaker 1: Very much so?
Speaker 3: And yes, we do know that phones are listening, right. There's been the examples of people. That was a husband and wife couple. They don't own a cat, but for a week they just randomly would mention to each other, Oh, hey, we need to make sure we go get cat food this weekend, and we need to do this, do this, do this. About a week later, they started seeing ads for cat food all over the place, coupons and things on their YouTube, on their Instagram on all of these things because their phone was listening well.
Speaker 2: And it's actually a lot more sinister than that, because it's not only is your phone and all of your other devices connected to the Internet listening to the sound of your voice. They're also monitoring your emotions. They're picking up on your electro and cephalograph readings via your phone. Ee G, had to look that one up. But yeah, they're monitoring literally everything. They are collecting data that you didn't even know was possible, and that is sick. And now it's not just happening on small scale. All the big companies, all the big corporations, all of your politicians, all of Hollywood, all of the music industry, anybody that wants to collect data off of you. They are using this. Okay, like this is it's crazy. So tonight we enter a realm that makes Orwelian surveillance. So I always fucking butcher that word surveillance Orwellian Oh oh oh did I fuck that word up to? You said Orwelian, And I was like, orwellian or Waliabelian surveillance or well or well yeah yeah, orwelliance look like child's play. We're going to be getting into neural marketing, the corporate, scientific, and psychological manipulation of every thought and decision that you have. Have you ever wondered why you felt the need to buy something at three o'clock in the morning off of your phone. Why that one ad seems to know you better than your spouse. That's not a coincidence. That's not targeted advertising. That's neural manipulation. And it may be the foundation of something far darker, the BT system of revelation. Dare I say, where buying and selling is no longer governed by free will, but by digital overlords mapping the terrain of your soul. All right, it sounds kind of crazy, It might sound kind of out there, but the sciences there in all of the big scientific publishers, have been talking about it for years. Okay, and you know what I feel like, I can just say words, words are just things. But instead I'm gonna show you the receipts. Okay, I got some receipts here, and anybody that wants to be able to come check this out on Patreon. You want to be able to see the actual video, come to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy. That link is down the show notes below, and it's the best way to be able to support us, So come check us out. It is h you get the show's a couple of days in advance, you'd be able to see all the video. You'd be able to see our faces, our guest faces, to be able to slide into our DM. You'll be able to join us every Tuesday night for the for the Cult Member Live show at nine pm Central. But probably the best reason why you would want to join is because it is.
Speaker 1: Absolutely commercial fluistening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, So get out of them ads and come over to Patreon, get get the exclusive shit. You know, everybody else has to wait three four, five, six, seven days, and it's like they have to just wait. I wonder what the Cult of Conspiracy is doing today. I wonder if they talked about this. I wonder if they talked about that. And then they gotta wait, and nobody wants to wait. You want to be able to have it. It's like JG fucking wentworth up in this motherfucker. It's my show and I need it now. So you got to Patreon dot com. Slow cultive Conspiracy podcasts, all right, that's the way you do it. Anyhow, back to the receipts over here. I get as amped up as you do with the knife fans at the end of the show for patreons sometimes.
Speaker 1: But I love it. I absolutely love it. Plus I thought that was a great one. It's my show and I need it now.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, let's go fucking nay. So let's go over to wicked Pedia, as some people like to call it, and we're going to talk about neuro marketing. Neuro Marketing is a commercial marketing communication field that applies neuropsychology to market research, studying consumers sensory, sensory, motor, cognitive, and effective responses to marketing stimuli. The potential benefits to marketers includes more efficient and effective marketing campaigns and strategies, fewer product and campaign failures, and ultimately, the manipulation of the real needs and wants of people to suit the needs and wants of marketing interests like Okay, sounds good. It sounds like they figured something out, but how are they getting it? You know? Certain companies, particularly those with large scale ambitions to predict consumer behavior, have invested in their own laboratories, science personnel, or partnerships with academia neuromarketing is still an expensive approach. Obviously, it requires advanced equipment and technologies such as magnetic resonance imaging or MRI, motion capture for eye tracking, and the electro in cephalogram. Given the amount of new learnings for neuroscience and marketing research, marketers have begun applying neuromarketing best practices without needing to engage in expensive testing. So there's a whole like crazy history, dude, it's started in nineteen ninety They started this neuromarketing shit. Obviously smaller scale than it is today, but yeah.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Neuromarketing is an emergency or an emerging disciplinary field in marketing. It borrows tools and methodologies from fields such as neuroscience and sienchology. The term neuromarketing was introduced by different authors in two thousand and two, but research in the field can be found from the nineteen nineties. Gerald Zaltmand is associated with one of the first experience or experiments in neuromarketing. In the late nineteen nineties, Gemma Calvert and Gerald Zaltman had established consumer neuroscience companies. Marketing professor Gerald Zaltman patent did the Zaltman metaphor elicitation technique or the z MET in the nineteen nineties to sell advertising. Z MET explored the human subconscious with specially selected sets of images that can cause a positive emotional response and activate hidden images metaphors stimulating the purchase. They're digging into your subconscious to try and see what you don't even know what your subconscious you know, ultimately wants most of the time. Like you know, we talk about the Golden Arches with McDonald's why is it yellow? Why is it it? Triggers an emotional hunger response right well read in particular, but still so. Graphical collages were constructed on the base of detected images, which lays in the basis for commercials. Z MET quickly gained popularity among hundreds of major companies customers, including Coca Cola, General Murder Murders, Yeah, Freudy insulate there but anyway, General Motors, Nesley and Procter, and Gamble. Saltman and his associates were employed by those organizations to investigate brain scans and observe the neural activity for consumers. In nineteen ninety nine, he began to use functional magnetic resonance imaging or fMRI to show correlations between consumer brain activity and marketing stimuli. Saltman's research or marketing research methods enhanced psychological research used in marketing tools. So yeah, then it goes down and you know it talks about how old. This is crazy. So do you remember the pepsi challenge that was going on back in the day when.
Speaker 3: They had coke and pepsi under a thing to see which one the people would like more if it was a blind taste test. Yeah, yeah, and statistically people and I don't agree with this because pepsi is in fact commie.
Speaker 1: Juice, but fine, okay, but on a blind.
Speaker 3: Taste test, more people decided that they liked pepsi more than coke. And you would think that Coca Cola would try to pull that ad and that commercial down. They never touched it. They were like, fine, run it, we don't care because two to one people are more likely to buy Coca Cola than they are pepsi regardless of what your blind taste tests showed.
Speaker 1: And the math was correct on that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, well and actually this neuroscience essentially proved that, And dude, it gets even crazier to where they knew for a fact that even the people that said that they preferred Pepsi still actually preferred coke, but they just wanted to be a little different. How crazy is that?
Speaker 1: It's a thing, dude.
Speaker 3: Coca Cola is the largest beverage company on earth.
Speaker 1: Pepsi tried so hard to fight with them.
Speaker 3: And we've talked about this too, But if anybody's curious why certain restaurants and fast food chains sell Pepsi products rather than coke, it's because Pepsi owns them and that's the only way that they could make sure that people were drinking their product. And to stay semi competitive with coke, they had to buy multiple franchise fast food chains just to be able to put Pepsi Cola products into them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's I mean, they got a little desperate there. But so, just getting back to it. The term neuromarketing was first published in two thousand and two in the major thesis of Associate Professor Philip Morrell, then a student at Ecal Nationale Superior de Architecture d Paris, Belleville, Paris. Thing So the chapter called Capitalism two info Capitalism Experience. So it says it contains a development with sub chapter hyper rational Anticipation, neuroscience and Neuromarketing. The same year, the term neuromarketing was published in an article by Brightehause, a marketing firm based in Atlanta and used by Dutch marketing professor al SMIs Brighthause sponsored neurophysiologic research into marketing divisions. They constructed a business unit that used FMRRI scans for market research purposes. The firm rapidly attracted criticism and disapproval concerning conflict of interest with Emory University, who helped establish the division. This enterprise disappeared from public attention and now works with over five hundred clients and consumer product consumer product businesses. The quote unquote Pepsi challenge, a blind taste test of Coca cola and pepsi, was a study conducted in two thousand and four that brought attention to neuromarketing. So literally, this is where that Pepsi challenge, that's really where all this shit really got put on the map by the big companies because they saw, you know, all the test results and they were able to monitors people's reactions and just see where the electricity is firing off in the brain and all this weird shit.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So then in two thousand and six, doctor Carl Marcy founded Innerscope Research that focused on neuromarketing research. Interscope Research was later acquired by the Nielsen Corporation in May of twenty fifteen and renamed Nielsen Consumer Neuroscience. Fun little fact about Nielsen. Do you know what that is?
Speaker 1: A Nielsen like a Nielsen device.
Speaker 2: The Nielsen Corporation is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, no, I say.
Speaker 3: When I hear Nielsen, my brain goes immediately to suppressors on like pistols.
Speaker 1: A Nielsen device is like a little.
Speaker 3: Spring loaded thing to where you you may not get all the gas to reach argein like cycle around. So you put a Nielsen device. It's like a little spring device that helps you get these slide moving. But okay, so tell me about this other thing.
Speaker 2: So Nielsen is uh whenever I moved my into my apartment in uh in Texas, it was like a week that I'd been living here and this Nielsen company comes and knocks at my door and they they sit us down and they're like, hey, we would like you to participate in this this Nielsen study essentially, which was essentially what they would do is that they would take like this this bar and it was like just a little digital screen and you you know, you would see the certain numbers on there, one, two, three, four, five, six. However many people you have in your house, and every time somebody is watching TV, you have to put who's watching it, and you are assigned to a number. So I was number one, and you know, in the rest of my family, they each got a number as well, right, So they were able to see who was watching what and for how long, and they were able to collect all of that data and all that information. So if you think about it, they were collecting what you were watching, what commercial came on that made you change the channel in the first place. And it dude, it was monitoring YouTube. It was it was monitoring Hulu and Netflix and like fucking all of the apps, right, and it was like super deep. Anyway, they ended up paying I mean that's why I took it because whenever I first moved here, everything be expensive as fuck. And Katie, so they were like, look, if you sign up, we'll give you I think it was like two hundred bucks and then they were paying us like sixty bucks a month. I was like, what's all I gotta do is just hit a button on my remote? Like I didn't even think twice about it. I was like, whatever, And now you see that, literally this neuro marketing goes back to Nielsen or at least one of the main companies. Nielsen is marketing all of that all of that data, right, So anyway, it says Unilevers Consumer Research Exploratory Fund or Kraft had also published white papers on the potential applications of neuromarketing. So it it. We're gonna get into all of this. I kind of just wanted to show you like a couple of receipts whenever we're talking about this, and yeah, it gets it gets pretty damn sinister. So we're gonna go back. Uh let's see here, Okay, So yeah there, Uh basically, you know, is it like the B system possibly you know, you don't even have your own free will, Your subconscious has been hacked by essentially.
Speaker 1: The B system.
Speaker 3: You talking like drones that just kind of do the bidding of the queen hive mentality.
Speaker 2: Beast as in fucking Beelzebub and Bail and Lucifer and all that shit.
Speaker 1: Right, gotcha got your book of revelation.
Speaker 2: Shit kind of yeah, I mean it could be a step far, but let's find out. Right. So, because everybody thinks that something is the beasts system, you know what I mean, It's like, you know, your phone is that, or Neurolink's going to be that, and it's always or AI is that. It's like everybody. It's like everybody has a reason why. You know, the Antichrist is the president that is the current president.
Speaker 3: Every time, it kills me when people make that connection to everyone. George Bush, clearly, Obama, clearly, Trump, clearly, Elon. It's like, wait, what when did Elon join the conference?
Speaker 1: I know, I know it's one of them things.
Speaker 2: To be honest, Elon makes the most sense, but we're not getting into that today. This has nothing to do with that. But it might. It might because Elon just did create a presidential party and it was it called like the American Patriot Party or some shit, and and he's gonna be running. I guess he tried kissing Trump's ass again and then I guess it failed, and now Trump Russell failure.
Speaker 1: He wasn't born in America.
Speaker 3: Elon's gonna trust well, I mean, neither was Obama and he won the presidency.
Speaker 2: Saw, I mean, fuck, maybe Elon will pull some dumb shit like that. No, he already said that he wouldn't run. It would just be his party that he's creating. Obviously, he's an African American after.
Speaker 1: All, he is.
Speaker 2: Indeed, he is Indeed, So what is neuromarketing? Just to get a little bit more in depth here, So, neuromarketing is the fusion of neuroscience and advertising. Companies use brain scans, eye tracking, and biometric sensors to analyze your unconscious reactions to stimuli. They can craft marketing campaigns designed to bypass logic and hit your primal instincts like fear, lust, status, and safety. Almost everybody's living in that nowadays, right, almost every single person is living in that nowadays. And it's like, of course, you know why they want everybody to you know, always always think about fucking always think about being scared, always worried about your status. I can't be having people know this about me and then obviously your safety with all the surveillance, right.
Speaker 1: That, I mean, realistically line that out right.
Speaker 3: Sex cells That is a concept that everybody is very familiar with, and it's very true. I wouldn't say that safety cells, but security. That cells, right, people feeling like they're secure, feeling like they're safe, and out loud saying that safety cells. That doesn't sound sexy, but if you freeze it a certain way, I agree with you one hundred percent. People are absolutely willing to sell their freedom for security.
Speaker 1: We saw that during.
Speaker 3: COVID case in point the other one, you said, status, Oh, big dog, how many people do you personally know they play that keeping up with the Joneses game and then end up bankrupt because they just had to have the new car, They had to have a house this size, they had to have a big TV like this, and they just played that game even though they couldn't afford it, but they just had to keep up with their neighbors.
Speaker 1: Status is a big one.
Speaker 2: It's consumer materialism. Like the fucking most materialist country on the fucking place of the on the face of the earth in human history and the last one. So there was fear lust status and safety.
Speaker 1: Fear. Fear is a very very powerful motivator.
Speaker 3: Why do y'all think that they constantly every news channel, everyone, CNN, Fox, MSNBC.
Speaker 1: Tucker Carlson, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Okay, why do you think that every single news cast, news channel, whatever is consistently trying to keep us in a perpetual state of fear and panic as it is emotivating in sales tactic onndred percent.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it's neuro hacking, is what it is. So and it could be just to push fear. It could be just to push push lust because they want to break up the nuclear family, right like, we need more, We need more people working. We can't be having stayed at home moms anymore. We need every ass at some computer desk working for some big corporation, and everything is. And so imagine ads not designed to inform but to stimulate your amygdala, triggering a survival response. That's not marketing, that's behavioral warfare. In this paradigm, your biology becomes the battlefield and your emotions become the weaponized terrain. So here's the philosophical punch. If your decisions are being manipulated before you're even aware of them, are you still the one deciding?
Speaker 1: I think not. That's a good question.
Speaker 2: I think not. So where it all started and the science behind it. So we're gonna go from psychology to propaganda to brain scans. So the roots of neuromarketing trace back to the Cold War era, when governments realized that controlling the narrative wasn't enough. They needed to control perception. In the early two thousands, companies began using fMRI scans to see which parts of the brain lit up in response to various brands, sens or slogans. The most famous experiment, as we talked about before, was the Pepsi challenge, and people, would you know, it seemed like a fun thing to do. Everybody's doing it. Let's try it. You know. Nowadays, of course you'd have a million tiktoks made about it. You know, they didn't have TikTok back then. But so blind taste tests as far as the Pepsi challenge, blind tastes showed people preferred pepsi but when but when told what they were drinking. Brain scans revealed that coca cola lit up the emotional memory centers of the brain. People felt more connected to coke regardless of taste. That's when marketers realized emotion beats logic every single time. This is where the rabbit hole deepens, because it shows that memories, identity, and buying decisions are not separate, they're entangled. If corporations can craft emotional resonance into products, they're not just branding, they're rewriting your emotional landscape. And you know what this reminds me of is they're remaking all of the old movies like It's It's you already have that attachment to it. You remember whenever your family took you to the drive in movie theater, whenever you were seven years old, or you remember sitting at home eating popcorn, you know, being a little kid. After you made like a little tunnel for it, and your you know, your brother and sister are playing into it, and that movie is kind of a core memory, and so it kind of is in that sense. I would suggest that all the remakes are trying to dial in on this. I would say, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's like a two It's a one to two punch, right number one, you're already you already are going off of the market.
Speaker 1: Base for a film that you know was successful.
Speaker 3: Right, Basically, all you have to do is just revamp it and resell it, and the people the Disney adults will go to it and they'll bring their kids, and you're just you're perpetuating the cycle.
Speaker 1: Other side of that, I think that Hollywood is out of ideas. I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 3: I think that the AI writer strike conversation pretty much showed that the writers in Hollywood are completely out of inspiration and ideas. They've done everything that's possible. Now all they have left is to remake old stuff. But that plays into the favor of the big corporations because like, we're already going off of a model.
Speaker 1: That has worked before, so why not run that bitch again.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not even so much that there's I mean, I believe that they're probably out of ideas, but think about the guidelines that they have to adhere nowadays. You got to make sure it's not racist. You gotta make sure it's not sexist. You gotta make sure you have a gay person in the movie. You got to make sure that the black person isn't killed first in every horror movie. Now, you know what I mean. And it's like all these things that kick back and people are getting canceled. I mean, you're having directors and you know, people that are actually writing the script for the movie and shooting the movie and the people that are acting. It's like there's so many fucking loose ends that you got to tie together now so that you don't piss somebody off in Hollywood, so that you don't get canceled. Because you get canceled, then you don't have a job. You have to go work at some bullshit job that you hate. Right. I think that a lot of it plays into it.
Speaker 3: It does, but I think you just touched on something next level with this as well. Right, because they have to follow so many guidelines, they've leaned so heavily into that they have changed the thing. Right, And yes, we have bitched about this with multiple different movies. And I'll just use snow White as an example. Just just a shot out of a cannon could have been. Name a movie that has been revamped that people are pissed about.
Speaker 1: There's a list. Okay, nobody was pissed at Beautying.
Speaker 3: The Beast when that movie came out because they stuck to the fucking program.
Speaker 2: And who doesn't love hermione exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, there was there was a slight thing that some potential gay references that were made from uh what lafool towards Gaston. Yeah, but that that wasn't so blatant and obvious. Okay, not necessarily. You if you knew what you were looking at, you could have called it. But it didn't take away from the story in any way, shape or form. If anything, it made him look like even more of a lackey to Gaston. Right, it didn't take away cut to snow White. They changed it so much that you have thousands of reports of people walking out of the movie theater. Instead of Disney making their money off of this and revamping the old stuff and signaling those trigger responses from these kids who became adults and all these things. These people grew up with snowe and we're just gonna remake it. We and snow White's old, dude, that's like our grandparents remember seeing snow White in theaters and.
Speaker 1: Shit like this.
Speaker 3: Right, Instead, they pissed off three generations worth of their customer base because they went too far onto that side.
Speaker 1: So that's how this works.
Speaker 3: That neuro linguistic programming like we're talking about here, or the NeuroMedia, excuse me, they if they stick to it, they already know what the brain's responses are going to be from their customer base. They fucked it up, and now that might affect their sales in the future with other projects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all about trying to walk the thin line that has been created due to every single person in this country being more opinionated than we should be. You know what I design.
Speaker 3: They built the fucking pire that they will be burned upon.
Speaker 1: That's insane. But they also they did it to themselves.
Speaker 2: But they did, they did, So back to it, We're going to get into the tools of said trade surveillance disguised as convenience. We've talked about this at nauseum. Really, dude, and anybody that has an Alexa in your house, in your kitchen, maybe you, hey, Alexa, what's the recipe? The fuck off? Right? Like whatever it is, It's like, my god, Like you're literally like inviting the CIA to listen in on your conversations and you're talking back to it. That's crazy to me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely agree.
Speaker 2: So now we're going to get into tech. Facial coding software maps your micro expressions, those subconscious flickers that you make when you love or hate something. I tracking software shows exactly what you focus on in a sea of images. Voice stress analysis can detect anxiety or arousal in your tone, and wearables like Apple watches track heart rate spikes when you see something compel. Yeah, I'm sorry. Nobody should be wearing fucking Apple watches. Nobody should be wearing I mean, you shouldn't be wearing anything connected to the Internet on your body, like you should. Don't even have your phone up to your head whenever you're talking to it, like it's it's just collecting data. It's not good for you. You know, you should know this by now. Everybody should know this by now. So so these tools aren't limited to labs anymore. They're embedded into your smartphone, your TV, your Amazon Echo. These devices don't just watch, they listen, learn and adapt. They feed your emotional data into neural networks to better predict how to make what you want in quotations. Now, ask yourself, is convenience the bait in this surveillance trap? Are we offering up our soul in exchange for speed, personalization and dopamine? I would say yes, yeah, of course, there's an ethical dilemma and we're going to get into that. And basically, your free will is for sale. So the ethics of neuromarketing are largely unregulated, unchallenged, and largely unspoken. You didn't sign a waiver to let advertisers into your hippocampus. There were no brain wave consent clauses. Instead, neuromarketing operates like spiritual fishing, tricking you into surrendering pieces of your will, and it doesn't hit everyone equally. Children whose prefrontal cortex isn't fully developed are prime targets, so are the poor, the anxious, and the chronically online. Those in survival mode are easier to hack. Of course it is.
Speaker 1: I believe this one hundred percent, dude.
Speaker 3: Survival mode means that you are basically acting only in your lizard brain, right, You're only going off of like impulse response and survival of the fittest has come to mind. So you get somebody who is addicted to doom scrolling, right, they are addicted to the dopamine dump and the serotonin that they get from it and all these things, and then you, I don't know, just throwing it out, yank their WiFi from them, and watch how quickly they go into panic mode. Oh it's so so easy to tip the scales for somebody that is unaware, like or in survival mode, even when they're unaware that they are in survival mode.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, Yeah, it's it's sick the way that they're just taking advantage of, you know, people like that. I mean, everybody's gone through anxiety or sadness or you know, maybe it could be anything, whatever your weakness is they're targeting Like that's evil, Like that's as evil as it gets, you know, and especially since they're targeting children more than anything. And you know, it's funny too. So y'all know, I love looking into you know, all the shit that I look into, and while I was doing research for d MT, and but I you know, a lot of that is connected to meditation. It's connected to prayer just as far as how your brain reacts. You know that whenever you're in deep meditation or you're in deep prayer, or you're in some kind of you know, psychedelic state of mind, that what goes off and what like where the essentially like the trigger gets switched in your mind. Is that whenever you are finally deep enough, you know, in meditation, whatever in prayer doesn't matter. Whenever you're finally deep, do you know, what gets turned off is your what is called the default mode network. And so now all of your anxiety, all of your fear, all of that shit is released because you're no longer in your primal state of mind anymore. You're no longer in that survival state of mind. You're in a whole nother state of mind, a whole nother realm, or whatever you want to call it. So, yeah, I believe that this may be one of the reasons why you know they're they're probably targeting religious things, and why why psychedelic drugs are fucking Schedule one drugs And you know, you get caught with a bag of mushrooms, you may as well be getting caught with a fucking bag of heroin. I believe that these are the reasons, are some of the reasons why at least, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could, I could at least get down with that for sure.
Speaker 3: And I mean, yeah, there's a whole list of reasons why psychedelics are listed as a Schedule one.
Speaker 1: I disagree with the list. I should make mention of that.
Speaker 3: I believe, you know, if you're a sane adult and you want to partake of a certain substance, you're a free individual, you should be allowed to do so. But I also believe that like, yo, if you want to be a heroin junkie, that's your rights to the human being to be a heroin junkie. The second that you try to like break into my car to steal something for your fix, now it becomes a me problem.
Speaker 1: And then that's that's a separate conversation.
Speaker 3: But for somebody who has the funds that just wants to do that, that go for it, right, But yes, to your point, to your point as far as how we what's parts of our brain are working whenever you're in meditation or in deep prayer or in a psychedelic experience. And I don't know the studies off top to say that it's doing the same thing with a psychedelic trip versus prayer versus deep meditation.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's very similar, if not.
Speaker 2: I mean varying degrees, but it's still doing somewhat the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, are you suggesting that the reason why psychedelics are on the list to the level they are is because they get people out of survival mode.
Speaker 2: That's one of the reasons. Yeah, Because look, one of the things that psychedelic does, or one of the things that psychedelics do to the mind is that it completely breaks you free from illusion. If you do enough, like if you do a heroic dosage, if you do a fucking DMT blast, you do ayahuasca, it completely like, dude, it separates you from the rest of the matrix. And now you're looking back at the matrix and everybody that's still stuck in it objectively right, and like you're no longer coming to the rhythms of normal, everyday life anymore. Therefore, you're not succumbing to the fear that's getting propagated. You're not succumbing to You're not wanting to listen to certain music that you know is going to affect you in negative kind of ways. You're not gonna be watching like the bullshit my daughter's currently watching fucking Dance Moms. That show gives me anxiety. I can't handle it.
Speaker 1: I can't see why.
Speaker 3: We need to get our kids away from these tablets and these devices.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Do not let your children be that kid that's doom scrolling on YouTube. Their brains do not need that right now.
Speaker 1: Put them in front of a book. That's what they need.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it's the same reason why MOS's name Jobs. Steve Jobs never let his kids have a tablet or a phone or anything. The fucking creator of Apple products never let his kids play around in those things. It makes you wonder why exactly. So the question becomes, is this the digitization of sin? If we're now creating tools that bypass moral chills and hijack desire, have we stumbled into a new form of technocratic black magic. Now it's not gonna be a whole magic episode. But that was just a fun little quote. So now we're going to get into the data siphoning and consent. So big tech wants you to believe that the data collection is voluntary, that when you click except all cookies, you're agreeing to fair use. But that's not actually what's happening. Companies like Meta don't just track what you click. They track what you hover over, how long your thumb lingers, and whether your eyes widen when you scroll past a certain image. This emotional metadata is stored, analyzed, and fed into algorithms that you better know that know you better than you know yourself. Every micro gesture becomes a breadcrumb for behavior prediction. It's not about advertising anymore. It's about predictive control. And here's the disturbing truth. Consent isn't given applied by behavior in an environment designed to elicit specific behaviors. That's not freedom, that's digital entrapmant. So everybody wondering why why is Facebook free? Why is Instagram free? Why is Twitter free? Why is fucking TikTok free? Why is YouTube free? Nothing is free? Like nothing, There's nothing in life that is ever free.
Speaker 1: Same thing with this podcast.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, good cult members, If you're wondering why this podcast you're listening to it on Spotify or Apple podcasts for free.
Speaker 1: It's not free.
Speaker 3: The service to you might be free, but the money that is being exchanged.
Speaker 1: That's why ads are a thing.
Speaker 3: That's how Spotify makes their money, That's why they have It's where you could just listen to music for free because there's commercials that pay for the free option. Now, if you want to get the no ad experience, then yeah, you can pay for the premium or do all these things. But nothing, nothing in this world is free except for dying.
Speaker 1: Dying is free. I'll give you that.
Speaker 2: You know, what actually is free is going out into the woods and getting a big old breath of fresh air, maybe dipping your dipping your dogs in the water, you know, renting them off a little bit. They be barking when you walk too long? You know?
Speaker 3: Is that free? Is that free? Because you're on land? Somebody had to buy that land? Is it government land? They bought it? Is it public land? That means it's government And that's say is it private land? You're walking on a trail? How'd you get there in the first place? Did you take a car? You see what I'm saying. Point you could break this down to the micro or to the macro, however you want to call it.
Speaker 1: Nothing in this world is free.
Speaker 2: Good points, sir. So all right. Next, we're gonna get into how it affects the maybe a little spiritual here, but just play along with me, how it affects the individual's spirit. So we're gonna talk a little spiritually. If you are the sum of your thoughts, choices, and desires, what happens when all three are being engineered. We're not just dealing with addiction cycles and attention spans here talking about a fracturing of the self. Neuromarketing doesn't just sell you stuff. It conditions you to chase dopamine, conform to identity bubbles, and numb out when reality doesn't match your curated feed. This creates a fractured psyche, one that is easily manipulated, distracted, or compliant. Could this be the true beginning of the transhumanist god system, where man is no longer a spiritual being but a programmable unit in a digital hive? Okay, I mean you feel me on that though, right? Like that's I do. You could see how it could go there or how it's already kind of there in a sense.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see TikTok as nothing more than one giant hive mind.
Speaker 1: That's that's basically for Instagram exactly.
Speaker 3: I know I'm picking on TikTok because it's a CCP hive mind, but that could be said for any social media platform. There's a reason even Netflix, even your your streaming services, there's a reason why. Yeah, you might go to the listen see top ten on Netflix right now, like this week.
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, But.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why certain things are on your specific account in a certain order because they know which one you're more likely to click on. How do they know that you might ask from their resources, including what we are talking about right.
Speaker 2: Now one hundred percent. So if you're worried about it, what can you do about it? So there is a little bit of hope. Awareness is the first firewall. That's what we always say, open up your third eye. That's what it's all about, is just becoming aware so that you're not being programmed, you're not being manipulated, you're not being told where to go, what to think, or anything. You become aware of the situation that you're in and understand that you have a fucking choice in the matter. So yeah, awareness would be the first firewall. Ask is this mind before making a decision. You should use VPNs privacy first browsers like Brave or apps like Lockdown to block trackers. You should turn off your mind, microphones, your cameras, and your geolocation whenever it's not in use. Relearn how to sit with discomfort, relearn how to be bored again. Train yourself to wait fast from technology. Rebuild your nervous system so it's not a slave to dopamine. Teach your kids to do the same in a world where they are mining your soul. The most radical act is to become whole again. So just got to throw that out there. I mean, I know that people are going to hear that, probably sleep on it and be like okay. So the only way I don't get trapped in the SISM is to take myself away from the system. But what about my kids? What about my husband? What about my job? I need to have this phone for my job. And it's like, you know, I can't tell you how many people tell me the only reason I have Facebook anymore is just to connect with my aunt or my uncles, and I want to be able to send them fucking text it to them, call them, meet them in person, go out to eat with them. Not everything has to all be online. Bro.
Speaker 1: You know, dude, the.
Speaker 3: Only social media I have anymore is my Facebook, and I honestly cannot tell you the last time I got on there. Like so many people, if you look at your phone, you can look and see what you spend the most amount of time doing on your phone.
Speaker 1: At the end of every month.
Speaker 3: I spend zero time on social media platforms. And I have to tell y'all, I am much happier overall than I ever was when I used to be on the socials for hours a day, and if I ever do get on a social media platform, it feels like work to me, Like, because we do this for a living, social media is I don't see it as a place to connect. I see it as a place to promote, and I don't whenever I'm trying to unplug for a minute, I don't want to feel like I should be promoting or working, you know what I'm saying. That's not where I go to decompress. A lot of people it is, And I keep my Facebook up because there's dudes that I served with, and like you said, I it's for the connections for people that I may have lost their numbers, they have a new number something like that. But honestly, if I haven't gone on in over a year and my number has not changed since I was a freshman in high school, So like, if these people want to reach out to me, they know where to find me.
Speaker 1: That's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point, And you know, I think that people just use that as an excuse because they maybe they heard it, and you know, it's like people still want to stay connected, whether it's connected with their friends or their family, or connected with certain news things that are coming out, or certain articles that you find interesting, or certain pictures that you like, or certain videos or whatever. Right, Like, every single one of these apps has pictures and videos now. Didn't used to be that way. And to your point that you made earlier, people need to relearn how to be bored. That is an art.
Speaker 1: It didn't used to be.
Speaker 3: They used to be the bane of people's existence. Like, Oh, I'm so bored, bro. No one knows how to just sit with their own thoughts.
Speaker 1: And be bored anymore. And I thought about that the other day. I was having a conversation with somebody.
Speaker 3: The military teaches you how to be professionally bored because you'll be on standby for hours.
Speaker 1: Hurry up and wait, hurry up and wait.
Speaker 3: We got to hurry up and get to the to this place for four thirty for something that we're not gonna do until seven, right, And you can't bring your phones. So what do you do? You sit there and you bullshit with the people around you. But you have to learn how to just exist. And it's something that so many people have lost contact with. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, how many times have you been with a wife or a girlfriend, or something, and they're like, what you're thinking and we're literally like nothing, Like I'm thinking nothing, and they're like, well, you're thinking. I think that it is majority kind of a men thing. But but it's like, what do you mean you're thinking nothing? How do you think nothing? It's like like this, you know, it's pretty easy.
Speaker 3: I heard a couple of different people talk about that, right, Like men's brains are like a waffle.
Speaker 1: Women's brains are like a plate of spaghetti.
Speaker 3: And what I mean by that is, like the spaghetti, everything is connected to everything, by everything a man's brain's got, it's like a waffle.
Speaker 1: Bro We got a box. We got boxes for everything.
Speaker 3: We got a box for the bills, we got a box for cars, we got a box for whatever hobby you're into. And we have a nothing box. There is literally nothing inside of this box. And we take that nothing box down, we open it. We are in that nothing box, and then when the time comes, we put that box back on the shelf, being very careful not to touch anything else. That is how For the record, any women listening, if you ever notice when your man is just chilling, like fishing or just sitting on the couch and he's just daydreaming into La la land.
Speaker 1: I know that it irks you.
Speaker 3: I know because there is nothing that infuriates a woman more than a man doing nothing. We need that, you're I hate it. I hate that so much. But beside the point, we love that. It is our place. It is our It is our neutral place where we can just exist, free from worry and care for five collective minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, right, it's literally like lazy meditation, if you think about it.
Speaker 1: Women do not possess a nothing box.
Speaker 3: I don't care what's going on at what point of the day, whether they're eating breakfast, having sex, on the phone with somebody, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Their brain is in at least five different.
Speaker 3: Places at any given moment, because that's how women's brains operate.
Speaker 2: I'll give one example where the only time I've ever seen a woman go to the nothing box is when they're happy, like, when they are just extremely satisfied with life, and it's hard to find them out there. Right, But if everything's going well, the job's going well, the marriage is going well, maybe your kids are asleep whatever, right like, and everything is just as it should be, It's like a natural nothing box. That you can just float around in and you can just fucking flap your wings like a butterfly and it's just the wind that's lifting you up and you're not even really doing any of the work. Could flat you know what I'm saying, Like it's always it can be that way. But you know whatever, we're not going to get into the mind of a woman. That's a dangerous place.
Speaker 1: Cool boy, we don't. We don't have the time or the mental like power to do that.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is that with them, with that, with the fairer sex, everything is connected to everything else, and the the.
Speaker 1: Fluid that all that is floating in is emotion.
Speaker 3: Everything is connected through emotional responses from one thing to another, to another to another. Men not the case, not the case. But this is why we need each other. We balance each other out in this way.
Speaker 2: We are the yen. Yes, we are the Yen and they're the yang and they're you know, it's kind of like we need each other. Well, we need each other to survive, to keep on going for humanity and whatnot. Yeah, that's why I'm like, dude, how do lesbians do it? You know what I'm saying, Like two two at the same time, Oh my god, how much how neurotic must that be?
Speaker 3: Oh you want to talk about it? You know what you're supposed to bring to a second lesbian date?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Are you all?
Speaker 3: Oh, so let's talk about some neuroticness with that, which any less out there listening, you know, you just chuckled at that because.
Speaker 1: You know it's accurate.
Speaker 2: They'd be moving into with each other off of literally nothing.
Speaker 1: And then it's yeah, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Anyway, shout out to the lesbians out there listening to the show. We do love you. We just try and get into the mind of what it's like.
Speaker 1: And we can't. We don't have the death to do it.
Speaker 2: And that's why that's why I think that there's always like a male and the other ones the female.
Speaker 1: If you will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, somebody has to wear the khakis, you know what I mean, Like somebody has to wear the fucking polo. It's like, all right, look, I know we're both a little crazy in here, but can we at least pretend that like one of us is the opposite sex and maybe it'll make it a little bit or a little bit less neurotic.
Speaker 1: Oh, bro, I had.
Speaker 3: I forget what comedian I was listening to, but they killed me with this one. It's like, I don't believe lesbians are real. I'm be straight up with you. A woman being that attracted to a woman is bullshit. If that was the case, how come a woman who claims to be a lesbian isn't buying a pocket pussy?
Speaker 2: Why do they buy big old dick toys if they hate dicks that much? And I'm just like, oh, we getting into dangerous territory here, But like, okay, you could sis her with a pocket pussy if you're that attracted to women. It's like ooh, okay, all right, It's like and it's making a point. It's even better whenever you got the big bulls that they get a little crazy with it. You know what I'm saying. They're like, my dick's always hard. I don't need to take a pill. It's like, your dick's fake. Okay, let's just be real. Here's this girl.
Speaker 3: Was a lesbian. She had this really hot chick come over. She's like hashtag not pulling out tonight? First comment, bro, what you gonna do? Unhooked from the strap? Want and leave it in her for you, Wilt.
Speaker 2: That's pulling out. That's you're pulling out right there. Good job, all right? Hey yeah, anyway, I feel like they're shreading dangerous waters with this conversation here.
Speaker 3: We haven't said anything homophobic. We're just I mean, this is what we would consider low hanging fruit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Oh, I'm sure there's a lot of shit that like gays talk about straight people. They're like, oh my god, how boring. You know, it's the same old shit. Yeah, I don't know. I'm sure there's something. But anyway, So yeah, as getting back to the neuromarketing, I don't know how we veered off in that direction.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: You so, it's essentially it's the cult that you didn't join, unlike this one, because you did join, and we love you for it, and you're a cult member for life, whether you only listen to one episode or you listen to coming up on nine hundred fucking episodes. Yeah. So you didn't ask for this, you didn't sign a contract, but the contract was made for you. You were born into it, raised into it, tracked from your first click. The beast isn't coming, it's here, It's in your bloodstream. It's in your attention. You are the product and you are the prey. So now we're going to get to some of the science that's in the papers. We have pub med articles that we're going to get to. But I'm gonna lay this out like a precursor to those articles so that we know what to look for kind of thing, because they get a little science y and they're using terms that nobody's ever heard of, and you know, so how neuromarketing actually works. So research shows that neuromarketing isn't just hype. It's a rigorously studied field. One systematic review examined fifty peer reviewed articles outlining six key themes evolution, tools, application, social value, consumer behavior, and sustainable business implications. Another review specifically focused on EEG based neuromarketing, mapping out which brain areas activate during purchase decisions and how those signals are processed, decoded, and leveraged for profit. This is in pseudoscience. It's deep academic inquiry into how your brain literally responds to marketing. So it's evil, right, like, we didn't ask for this, we didn't sign for this, or maybe we did. Who fucking who reads all that?
Speaker 1: Who reads the terms and conditions.
Speaker 3: When Apple comes out with a new update, just gonna throw that out. How much of fine print within the fine print is there actually whenever you accept? Do we know what they've given us? We have given them permission to do on our phones? I know, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, there's a whole Black Mirror episode on that on the terms and conditions, and it was like I think it was. It was like on on Netflix, like you, but it wasn't called Netflix. It was like their own version of it, like called fucking Tangerine or whatever the fuck it was, but it was essentially Netflix. And you know what people weren't reading in the in the terms and conditions is that by by signing up for this platform, you are are now also signing up to have cameras always surrounding you, following your every thought, your every move. If you go and take a dump, you're laying on your back or whatever, right, it's following everything. And it's like it got into the weird craziness when and and you know, the people that were unfortunate being filmed and have it had posted on this Netflix type thing. They couldn't even sue because it was like, well, you signed. It says right here that you're going to be tracked and you you could be used as a product and we don't even have to pay you, you know, like it was crazy.
Speaker 1: South Park did an episode on that.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, when they made fun of the human Centipede, they basically it was in the terms and conditions and if you'd accepted it and didn't read it, you didn't know what you're signing up for, so like out of it. And it was a big joke. And they did that on purpose. I saw like a behind the scenes thing on it. They thought like, what is the most ridiculous thing that we could put into a quote unquote terms and conditions and make Kyle look like he's or Stana think look ridiculous for not reading them.
Speaker 1: And everybody's like, bro, you have to read the terms conditions like you have to. You never know what you're signing. He's like, well, who reads them?
Speaker 3: And it was a whole thing. No one does. But then they went back and looked and Butters is like, oh, it says right here you could be put into us human centipede. Hmmm, I'm going to decline, And it was yeah, So on hundred percent is the thing.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, dude, So all right, So who's funding all of this and what are they after? Well, if it's not obvious already, big money is behind neuromarketing. Government agencies, including DARPA, by the way, that everybody just loves to talk about, including DARPA initially funded BCI research for military and interrogation applications. On the corporate side, firms like Nielsen acquired neuroscience companies Neurofocus in twenty eleven and Interscope Research in twenty fifteen to build marketing services grounded in biology. The market size today is just over two billion dollars globally, projected to nearly triple by twenty thirty seven. And they're the elite political strategists these So these tools are offering predictive voter profiling, machine learning on FNRS and EEG signals that can forecast emotional reaction to politicians with check this out with eight percent accuracy. Wow, that's pretty fucking high. No, that is so all right. Well, now we're gonna get into into the political influence and elite control. So yes, governments are in on this one study using fni RS and machine learning accurately decoded voter preferences based on brain responses to candidates. Political neuromarketing blends psychology, neuroscience, and marketing to engineer political opinion. To engineer political opinion, Okay, your thoughts aren't your own whenever it comes to politics. I don't care how many hours you watched of Tucker. I don't care how many hours you watched of fucking name your your anchor. Right, Like, the people are just spewing whatever they hear, and they're almost making it seem like it's their own. That's why I can't talk to fucking people who are super into politics, because I'm like, all right, who did you listen to today to get this, you know, opinion from? You know, like it's a sickness. You just sit in front of Fox News or CNN and you're like, well, we got to keep up with it, We got to watch it. My dad used to always tell me that shit. And then one day I actually did turn on I think it was CNN at the time. It was before everybody knew that it was fake news or whatever, but I actually did turn it on. He was like, oh my god, I'm so proud of you. You're actually concerned about the world and geopolitics. And I was like, I was like, yeah, you know, I felt pretty good. My dad's congratulate me. He's like, allly, shit, you actually into it. Turns out you shouldn't be doing it anyway, right, Yeah, And it's more obvious now, obviously, Like it's more obvious now than it used to be. But it's like, give me, got all this information, you know, what are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 3: More than just the media do the politicians themselves. It doesn't matter, like you said, which anchor you listen to, which side of the aisle you claim you're on.
Speaker 2: They never do what they say they're gonna do. Hell, Trump currently right now is going back on a lot of the promises that got him into the office, and people are just kind of like, well, you know, it's like, no, no, I don't, I don't know. You tell me what's happening right now now.
Speaker 3: Granted, yes, I prefer him to be in the position in Kamala, that's still not even an open conversation for debate, Like, definitely, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how you come back from not from from the Epstein thing. I just don't And I don't think that he's really even too concerned about it because he doesn't have to. He's not gonna get voted in again.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you know, he wanted to cut the government spending, then he just increased it buy three trillion. He didn't want us to go to more wars, which is accurate. But no, he's gonna fund the wars. Epstein, we're gonna bring him to justice. That's all gone now.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna kick out the illegals that are working and doing good things. Will kick out the criminals. First he said, fuck that. We're kicking out everybody, even people with green cards. He's kicking out right now.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna build a wall in Mexico's gonna pay for it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's long for clue. Yeah, it's you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter whoever's in all for however long they're gonna be in office, they're going to say whatever they need to say to get into power, and then they're going to go back on the word. Now, Trump didn't do that his first go round. He actually did what he said he was going to do, and does everybody remember how much of a breath of fresh air that was.
Speaker 1: Do y'all remember how much? And yes, there was.
Speaker 3: Clearly he's Russian collusion coffe and he's obviously a Nazi.
Speaker 1: He's literally Hitler.
Speaker 3: They did everything they could to stop him and to dissuade the public from enjoying a politician doing what they said they were going to do. And then cut to now he's only been in office for six months.
Speaker 1: It started off strong, started to take a turn.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping that maybe we could turn this bitch around and he'll get back to what he said he was gonna do.
Speaker 1: But gotta be honest, if the.
Speaker 3: First six months or any indication of what else we could look forward to for the next three and a half years, I'm a little trepidacious at this.
Speaker 2: Moment, Yeah, dude, And even things like I started looking deeper into the no tax on overtime, and that's not as cut and dry as as you would believe.
Speaker 1: It's only for the first twenty thousand.
Speaker 2: That's not on the tax that you get on your paycheck. That's the taxes at the end of the year that you're not having to pay on. So you're still getting taxed just the same on your overtime. It's just up to what was it twelve five or twenty five grand or whatever of overtime that now, So it's not even that you're saving twelve grand, it's that you're not being taxed on that twelve grand. So essentially, I mean, you're still saving I think it was somebody said that you're still saving like three grand or whatever, but like that's not how it was marketed.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a let's basically call that like a write off, right, just for the sake of understanding what I mean by that.
Speaker 1: So for the first twelve.
Speaker 3: Five or twenty or however many thousand hours of overtime that you work for the year.
Speaker 1: Those will be seen as quote unquote tax free.
Speaker 3: Not all of your paychecks that you get, no, no, no, at the end of the year, how you claim it and things, and that does help absolutely.
Speaker 1: That's like basically.
Speaker 3: Buying a well, I was gonna say a twelve thousand dollars car, but that's not an accurate comparison.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: If you own a business and you were to do a twenty thousand dollars business expense, you got taxed on the expenditure. When you spent the money, but you can claim it later on as a runod. It's kind of like that. It's not it's not like it does help. I'll say that it is a positive step. It's not what we were told. We were told, no tax on tips, no tax on overtime. We're gonna cut, cut, cut, the tariffs are gonna pick up the slack on all these things.
Speaker 1: And they have.
Speaker 3: The tariffs have come in clutch financially speaking. But this isn't what we were told. And it's seen as like maybe this is the first and many steps that will be taken to get us to tax free overtime and to no tax on tips completely.
Speaker 1: In all this, it's just I don't know if that's actually coming or not.
Speaker 2: And speaking of Trump and the cabinet, we're about to pull up a name that is heavily tied to the Trump presidency. Firms like spark Neuro, backed by Peter Teal, analyzed voter EEG Galvinick galvanic responses and facial coding during the twenty sixteen US election and found emotional resonance with Trump. The traditional polling mist it's not sci fi, it's happening and with tools like Cambridge Analytica and Bellweather Citizen neuromarketing is weaponized for elections. So if you're wondering, you know, because we were all like, you know, who's he gonna pick to be his VP or whatever? Nobody had jd Vance on the Bengo card, right, No, But then you find out where, you know, like, where did jd Vance come from? He was a fucking direct understudy to Peter Tilbro and this guy was doing all of this, you know, voter eeg essentially hacking your mind to make you like something or hate something or just have a reaction to it. We're gonna collect that data. And so now you see that it's almost starting to like people have warned about transhumanists, and you know, people think that, oh, it's gonna come in the form of you know, neurallink it, and I think it could come in that form. I'm not saying that that's not you know, on the on the menu, on the forecast, but I think it's more so gonna be shit like this where they learned how to hack the human mind and essentially turn them into drones, muppets, you know what I mean. Like you're you're being controlled in ways that you don't even know you're being controlled. And this is that consent that we were talking about that we never really adhered to. Maybe we did, Maybe we fucking did, though.
Speaker 3: You know, we gave consent not in words, not in signatures, not in clicking the I accept icon. We gave it from our pupils, dilating when a certain thing would come on our screen. They then knew what they needed to get a certain response from us. And if you don't think that your camera on your phone is watching that every time you're watching a YouTube video, every time you scroll through TikTok, every time name, it doesn't matter if you think that your camera that's facing you is not running scans on you for this purpose.
Speaker 1: I hate to tell you it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is, Yeah it is, dude. So yeah, we're gonna get back to it here. I just had to look up what that fn IRS meant. I don't know if we read that earlier. Oh I think we did, so fucking IRS man, I'm fucking IRS. No, it actually stands for functional near infrared spectroscopy, so it says that it's a non invasive imaging technique that uses near infrared light to monitor brain activity by measuring changes in blood oxygenation levels. They're doing that through your phone.
Speaker 3: So just so we're clear on this, you know how, and we've talked about this, your phone is taking infrared pictures of you every three seconds. Right now, my phone is being using my camera. It is snapping pictures of the front side and the backside every three seconds. Then if you don't believe that, for anybody who has a ring camera, go tomorrow night tonight, depending on what time you're listening to this episode, right and go outside and make emotion to where your ring camera will show and make sure it's a dark outside to where it's the infrared and just kind of look at your phone. Lock the screen, let it be pitch black, and just kind of look at the front side, look at the backside for a second.
Speaker 1: Make it a little five second clip.
Speaker 3: Then go inside and rewatch the ring camera footage, and I promise you you're gonna see your phone flashing in your face every three seconds.
Speaker 2: That's what this is, oh dude. And you can actually do it other ways too. So for example, if if it's like two of you in the house and you turn off all the lights, have one person staring at their phone and the other person videoing it and you'll get the same thing. So anybody can do this as long as there's two people, you can fucking you can do this on your own. And Jacob found out first, you know, with with the what was it the the ring doorbell footage?
Speaker 3: Yep, one hundred percent. Did I forget what which night it was. I was coming home and I had my phone in my hand, and I went back and watched it and I saw this for myself. And this was a few days after I had heard that that was happening. And don't get me wrong, I mean I'm I'm a conspiracy theorist. I figured that this was going down. I didn't think that it was going to be as easily caught as this. But I mean literally, any night vision, infrared, whatever, any any security cam that's in black and white at night, you'll be able to see it flash.
Speaker 1: And it's not subtle at all.
Speaker 2: And to be fair, I think that even that is playing into the hypnotic effect as to why you're you're on your phone so much. It's like a comfort thing because it's almost hypnotizing you, uh in a way, right, It's almost like the the somebody taking the pocket watch and you're getting very sleepy. It's just that regular motion to your eye are used to. And it's the same thing with the blinking lights. And that's actually why they say you shouldn't get LED lights because LED lights are constantly flickering. I don't know how many flickers, like per second or whatever, but it's like it's it's not a consistent brightness like you would have with the traditional light bulb. It is flickering. And that's why it saves on energy because it's only using it's only being used half the time when it's on.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: I have not heard this about LEDs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you video it you'll see it too. But you have to put your phone like whenever you you can do like slow motion on your phone, and if you put it up to a light in your house or you know what where whatever kind of light you have, if it's an LED, you'll see how it's flickering on and flickering off like fucking milliseconds apart. But it's saving energy. And that's why LED lights are fucking are are more cost effective. That's w that's phenomenal, like crazy, the levels that they'll go to to hypnotize the masses. I don't know if that's the sole reason, but that's definitely a reason for sure. So now we're going to get to the tech beyond smartphones? How are they doing it? Just beyond your cell phone? Everybody has a cell phone nowadays, but what else? So neuromarketing doesn't just happen on your phone. Researchers use ee G headsets and caps, even fully mobile ones like smartphone Brain scanners. Interesting the fMRI labs that track deep brain structures tied to emotional memory. They use eye tracking glasses from firms like Sensotor Motoric motoric instruments used in VR and driver monitoring tests. They have, obviously the biometric wearables, so you have like HUD shirts the track the heart rate, respiration and muscle tone, and Honda showrooms they rebuilt the sales process based on emotional arousal.
Speaker 3: Wow in Honanda, leave it to the fucking Japanese dude, God damn dude.
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying, Everything's going to become smart mm hmm, Well you know what they say, smartphones make dumb people. I couldn't agree more so, then, of course you have the FNRS, which we just explained so and that is a portable neuroimaging tool now used by politicians to decode voter responses outside of labs. And so the future would potentially be, if this is going to keep on evolving, would be brain computer interfaces, implants, and non invasive headgear now tested in DARPA funded trials for cognitive monitoring and mind control ethics debates. Whoa sick fucks dude, They're sick now.
Speaker 3: I wonder if this is It can't be not at this point anyway, Whenever they say that recent polls are showing that the public feels x way about this candidate, this politician, this administration, whatever the case is, I don't believe that they're using this data as of this moment. I think they probably went to a college campus and polled like ten people and they just made sure that they were of a certain demographic or whatever the case.
Speaker 2: The posters are probably a little bit different. I think this is more higher level shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: The posters are being used in their own way as propaganda, but this is more of the real factual science that the people at the top are using and hoarding to use for their benefit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude. I mean, like I've said it before, I'll say it again. I think that there's always going to be some kind of imagery that is going to draw on your emotional desires, your emotional needs, whatever you're emotionally traditionally attracted to or comfortable with. And I make this example of whenever, and I'm not saying that this thing was trying to do that, But what's actually going on in the mind if you're not paying attention and you're not aware, is that you know, I talk about this fucking billboard that I drive by, and it's half a billboard. I mean, it's a whole billboard, but half the picture is vote for Trump in Vance twenty twenty four, and literally right below it Jesus Saves and it has the imagery of Jesus holding his arms out. It's like, you look at both of those things connected to each other. It essentially represents the whole, entire Republican Party in essence. You know, most people who are religious, not all of them, but usually the religious folk are attached to the Republican side, right, the evangelicals for sure, right right, And so you see that, like even on small scales. I don't know if they're doing it on purpose, probably not, but they're you know, whenever you have people like this, you're idolizing, like that is full on idle warship. And so whenever you see like people sticking up for Trump, whenever there was Operation Warp Speed or sticking up for him, you know, for Q and on, they're sticking up for him for fucking this Epstein shit. It's like you don't want to lower your your idol off of the pedestal that you put him on, and so now you're gonna do all these different mental gymnastics in order to convince yourself that he must be doing the right thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the other side of TDS to Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 1: It goes both ways.
Speaker 3: We just talked about that, the same Trump derangement syndrome that anything he does is evil and clearly satanic and clearly trying to ruin this country. And all this same time, there's another group that will do the mental gymnastics to justify anything he says or does, because he could do no wrong and he's the savior of all of us, and one hundred.
Speaker 2: Percent yeah, dude, it's it's crazy. But whenever, look, whenever you're not aware and you just go with the flow and you're not gonna question it.
Speaker 3: You know, critical thinking somehow became more and more nuanced. It's no longer like the masses is not doing quick thinking anymore. It's the minority that is actually stopping and thinking about whatever they're hearing, regardless of who said it, your favorite guy, your least favorite guy, doesn't matter what was actually said, what was actually done.
Speaker 1: Was it just words or was their actions to back it up? Whatever? They put that.
Speaker 3: To a political lens, put it to a relationship lens.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: Critical thinking is just gone by the wayside in a very big way, and it's terrifying.
Speaker 2: And the emotional responses by the masses is never good.
Speaker 3: Never, that's the mentality is never a positive thing. I've never seen it play out positively.
Speaker 2: No, no, really, it's it's it's kind of great, say the men in black quote. This is the perfect time to say it, Tommy Lee's true.
Speaker 1: It's very true.
Speaker 3: The person is smart, right, people are dumb and panicky.
Speaker 1: They will do whatever.
Speaker 3: And if you don't believe that, go to a mall and screen fire and watch a stampede where I guarantee somebody is going to get hurt in the stampede. Indutead of people looking around being like, oh, I don't smell smoke.
Speaker 1: I don't see a fire. Like let's let's think about what what did we just hear?
Speaker 3: No, the mob mentality will kick in, survival instincts will kick in, and it's a fucking every man for him self type of situation.
Speaker 1: It's it's insane to watch.
Speaker 2: Dude go to fucking the beaches of Corpus Christie and scream ice. You know what I'm saying, Like people who are people who are legal are gonna run, you know what I mean? Like it's just entrained, that's it.
Speaker 1: It'd be like that, dude.
Speaker 2: So all right, we're gonna get over to you know, potentially what could be going on here? We talked about, you know, could this be the beast system that people have warned about, what even Revelation warns about of. Essentially a system that's controlling the buying and selling neuromarketing would qualify for that it integrates invisible surveillance, emotion targeted messaging, and predictive algorithms. Here free will is commodified and spiritually eroded. So is this humanist control? So the BCIs aimed at enhancing cognition today tomorrow, Uh, well they're they're aimed at enhancing condition today or cognition today, but tomorrow they may tailor your thoughts when your brain becomes algorithmically modifiable. Who governs governs your identity? It's a pretty good question, you know, where does it go? What does it evolve to? You know, are we are we just going to stay in the matrix of thinking that we have free will and it's gone completely and it's completely hacked by the system or corporations or by the movies, like like they're acting how they want you're acting how they want you to act at that point, So you're not free. You might think you free, you're not.
Speaker 1: You're comfortable.
Speaker 3: I've said that a million times too. People want the freedom to be comfortable.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's just And I mean, who doesn't want to be comfortable? You know, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing that comfort come with the level of I don't even want to say laziness. I will say compliance, right, And I'm not saying that you should constantly be in a state of discomfort.
Speaker 1: You should constantly be in some level of the suck.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that either, But what I'm saying is that to carve out something for yourself, to pave your own path is very, very rarely a comfortable experience.
Speaker 2: Oh, convenience made us lazy, you know, like when every single thing we do is the more convenient route, you know. And and look, I don't want to go back to washing my clothes on a fucking washboard and hanging them out to dry either, you know. And that's but that's just a small act. That's just a small idea, a small example, right, But what does that look like on mass scale? And I think that this is kind of an example of that, agreed, So all right, the overlay to other tech control systems, So neuromarketing isn't isolated. It intersects with total surveillance, IoT superchargers or supercharges, emotional data gathering in homes, cars, and public spaces.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: I is it? IoT? Let me check this out? IoT something operating something? Oh internet of things? Okay, internet of things, Oh yeah, it's it's a real thing. So internet of things describes devices with sensors, processing ability, software, and other technologies to connect and exchange data with other devices and systems over the Internet or other communication networks. The Internet of things encompasses electronics, communication, and computer science engineering. So the Internet of Things has been considered a misnomer because devices do not need to be connected to the public Internet. They only need to be connected to a network and be individually addressable. So that's kind of it's a misnomers, but it a oh yeah, yeah, it absolutely is a thing. And that's what it's saying is that the Internet of things supercharge the emotional data gathering in homes, cars, in public spaces. Essentially, you know, you're taking data from I don't know, from your Alexa and it's being uploaded to the Internet of things. It's it's it's essentially the highway that connects one app to the main system, other apps to the to the main system, in order to allow the gathering of all data into one place. Wow. So that's how you're able to like you ever get on you know, an app and you're like, do you want to connect your Apple to it? Or you want to connect your fucking Facebook to this or whatever?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Like that would be because the reason why that's possible is because of the Internet of Things, which is where we go. The social media platforms funnel your emotional metadata straight into ad and political micro targeting engines. BCIs may soon decode thoughts before you speak to them. We're looking at an emerging neural panic cup. Oh that's a word, pano panopticon. There we go, panopticon. Maybe somebody will get that reference. So, uh, we're gonna I'm just gonna read the rest of this. Then we're gonna get to the actual pub meddata and all that kind of stuff. Just trying to really dumb it down essentially as to what they're what they're talking about. So, so, if neural responses can predict and provoke decisions, are you choosing or being chosen? If the same systems can heal, teach, or entertain who sets the moral parameters? And can trust in democracy survive when politicians have emotional X ray vision. So these are some questions that you can, you know, ask yourself. So is free tech the bait? If free tech is the bait, then you're the product. This is what I was talking about. Like whenever we talk about like mass rituals, like Super Bowl rituals or you know, name your fancy met gala or whatever you know you tune into. It's it's like, you know, are you just a watcher or are you a participant in the ritual? And this is kind of the same but in more of a technological kind of way, just because something is free, like what, how are you paying for it? You know, because there's nothing that's free. And essentially you're the product, You're the thing. It's your data that they're collecting. That's your payment for this free system essentially, So the real cost of convenience is your mind. Why are the most advanced addicting in world shaping platforms like Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and Google completely free? Why are Alexa, smart TVs and wearable devices so cheap or bundled with other products? Because the real product isn't the app, The real value isn't the content. The real gold mine is you. These companies harvest emotional, behavioral and biometric data from billions of users, your scroll speed, blink rate, voice inflection, heart rate, even the pauses between taps. This is the raw material fed into AI to model, simulate, and eventually predict your future behavior. It's not just selling you ads anymore. It's building a digital twin of your psyche that can be nudged, triggered, and reprogrammed. So if you're not paying for the product, you are the product. This is the quiet revolution that most people missed. You thought you were watching cat videos. You were training a machine to emulate your emotional patterns. And here's where it turns dystopian if it's not there already. Once these systems know enough about humanity's collective desires, fears, biases, and beliefs, they can subtly shape reality itself, not by brute force, but by guiding your choices so you don't even know, so you don't even know that they were manipulated in the first place. The perfect form of control isn't through oppression, it's through invisible influence, making you believe the ideas are yours? Think like Cold War but your country on its own people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, essentially, But then at the same time, there's other countries that are doing it to others. And I mean again not to just shit on TikTok here, but this is exactly everybody's like the data mining right, Yes, it's with the AI and everything else. But why does China care about the American population's data? What are they trying to store all this for? Why does the American government? What kind of data could they possibly get from us? It's this.
Speaker 1: This is the data that is being stored.
Speaker 3: It's not just what videos you watched more or which influencers have more of a following than anyone else. And that's the data they're getting off of your social media apps. This is the data that they are keeping in reserve. This is the the servers, the data, and all these things that they are trying to hoard to use against you.
Speaker 2: It's literally this, oh dude, And so we got a couple of questions we just want to ask yourself to use to ask yourself. Not looking for an answer, but you know, just play around with it in your mind a little bit. What happens when the illusion of choice replaces real choice, when every desire can be planted without your awareness? What happens to your soul, your spirit, your you know, whatever you want to call it. Is this not the final evolution of mind control? When you love your servitude because you believe that you chose it, this is no longer about marketing. This is about engineering. Consciousness, one notification at a time. It's sick. It's sick.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: So yeah, now we're going to get to a couple of articles that I have pulled up here. We read the Neuromarketing, which we don't necessarily need to hit on again. But check this out. This is actually an article that was written in twenty twenty by thenew Yorker dot com, So we're talking even this is outdated by five years, so just keep that in mind. The article is called the Neuroscience of Picking a Presidential Candidate's fucking sick.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: They've literally put this out after the allegedly Trump lost to Biden.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. That is pretty interesting. So during the twenty sixteen presidential primary, spark neuro, a company that uses brain waves and other physiological signals to delve into the subliminal mind, decided to assess people's reactions to the Democratic candidates. The company had not launched yet, but its CEO, Spencer Jerrold, was eager to refine its technology in a test designed to uncover how people are actually feeling as opposed to how they say they are feeling. Spark Neuro observed, among other things, that the cadence of Bernie Sanders's voice grabbed people's attention, while Hillary Clinton's measured measured tones were a bore.
Speaker 1: This is very true.
Speaker 2: This is the subliminal shit that a lot of people don't pick up on, right, And that's what sick. That's what always say, Like, there's a lot of great podcasts that I love listening to, but my god, I have to go there only for the attention or just for the information essentially, because it's just a fucking monotone. I mean, like you, it all depends on your cadence and the energy that you bring in order to, you know, relay certain information. If you're Hillary fucking Clinton, who like, who's excited about that? Could you imagine if Killery tried starting her own podcast it would have fail?
Speaker 1: So, oh god, it's probably failing.
Speaker 2: I think she's actually tried it several times and it's never worked.
Speaker 1: There's a reason. There's a reason, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the only time she raises her voice is either when she's saying what difference does it make? Or whenever she i'm sure is running around frantically as she's wearing a child's face. But we're not going there, so to do. A few months later, Katz Media Group, a radio and television ad representative firmed, hired Gerald's Group to study a cohort of undecided voters in Florida and Pennsylvania, key swing states.
Speaker 1: Right yep.
Speaker 2: The company's chief marketing officer, Stacy Shulman, picked Spark neuro because its algorithm took into account an array of neurological and physiological signals. In her quote, subconscious emotion underlies conscious decision making, which is interesting for the marketing world but critically important in the political realm. Shulman told me. This measures, This measures how the body is responding, and it happens before you can even articulate it. Oh Man, So, neuromarketing, gauging consumers feelings and beliefs by observing and measuring spontaneous, unmeditated physiological responses to an ad or a sales pitch, is not new, it says in quotes. For a while, using neuroscience to do marketing was something of a fad, but it has been applied to commerce for a good ten years now. This is in twenty twenty, so fifteen now.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Nielsen, the storied media insight company, has a neuromarketing division, Google has been promoting what it calls emotional analytics to advertisers. A company called Real Eyes Like Real Eyes, claim to have trained artificial intelligence to read emotions through webcams. Another company called Effectiva says that it provides deep insight into unfiltered and unbiased consumer emotional response to brand content through what it calls facial coding. Similarly, Zimgo Pulling, a South Korean company that operates in the United States, has paired facial recognition technology with automated emotion understanding and natural language processing to give insights in quotes, to give insights into how people feel about real time issues, and thereby enables a virtual twenty four to seven town hall meeting with citizens. This is crucial, according to the CEO of Zimgo's parent company, because people vote on emotion just so right there.
Speaker 1: Just Forrell on the same page here.
Speaker 3: What they're saying is that the whole social credit score, the social credit system, they already have the infrastructure in place to enact it.
Speaker 1: They just haven't enacted it just yet.
Speaker 3: But on the day where they decide that, you know, we don't like the way that your eyes flickered when a certain ad played, or when a certain political candidate was given a speech, or whatever the case is.
Speaker 1: We think we're going to freeze your bank account. I think that's what's gonna happen. Now. They're already doing that in a couple of countries.
Speaker 3: This is showing that they have the capability to do it right now.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, yeah, it's it's so crazy. And you know, and just to completely shatter the red and blue paradigm. One calls it smart cities, the other one calls it freedom cities. Same exact funking thing, same fucking thing, same thing. So so anyway, getting back to it. Spark neuro the company. Their study of swing state voters was held two weeks before the twenty sixteen presidential election, and the quote it says, we would scan people's brains as they were watching different kinds of media and watch their emotion and attention responses as interpreted by our algorithms being read straight from their fucking brain. Okay, this is whether it's on your phone, on TV, on your tablet, your computer, whatever, right like, they're monitoring it. Why do you think that there's all the do you this is what's crazy, you know, the a lot of the old heads. I used to see a lot of the old heads doing this shit where they would take a piece of like black electrical tape and tape over their camera, their forward facing camera. Yep, it's brilliant. And even Edward Snowden does that mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Absolutely right, because you have to because they know that it is watching them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like how many little cameras or little dots are on your front camera? You know, like because there's there's more than you think, and you like, if you put it under a light and you can catch it at the right glare, you can see there's there's like fucking four or five little holes that you know, only one of them's for the camera, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so so.
Speaker 2: Not only did Spark's research find that a number of people who self identified as undecided were actually connecting with Donald Trump on an emotional level, it also indicated that many others who claimed to be undecided were just too embarrassed or uncomfortable making their pro Trump feelings known. So in quotes, it says, some of these undecided voters would see that they had a strong emotional connection emotional reaction to let's say Trump talking about building the wall, Gerald said, and they would suddenly become much more introspective if Spark's Neuro. If spark Neuro's algorithm was accurate, which Jerald doubted at the time, then Clinton's chances to win were far less likely than had been widely predicted, which she did get smoked. Indeed, you know, so even the algorithm knew that that was going to happen.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So in January of twenty seventeen, two months after Clinton's loss, which was a win of sorts for spark Neuro's math, Jerrod launched the company with the backing of a number of deep pocket investors, including Peter Thiel, Michael Eisner, and Will Smith. I don't know if it's you know, actor Will Smith, but a Will Smith at least a common name. Let's just assume it's not Nold keep my wife's name out, folk.
Speaker 1: Let's assume it's.
Speaker 2: On him, right, right. So Jerald's clients, for the most part, are major consumer brands. Spark Neuro, for example, tested Nike's Nike's controversial Colin Kaepernick ad with its believe in something even if it means sacrificing everything tag and found that it played well with the buying public.
Speaker 1: Do you see this?
Speaker 2: Do you see how literally they will? I mean how hard was that Kaepernick shit being pushed? I mean it was crazy. I mean they literally It's the reason why there's a fucking black national anthem at every NFL game now because of that. Okay, I thought, no, that's it. They they tested it, some people liked it, some people hated it, and now people are like scared to stick up for themselves or if you if you say that it's stupid, then all of a sudden, you're a racist. So now I'm I'm almost positive that it's being played at every NFL game now, not even just the playoffs, not even just the super Bowl, like, not even important games. Just I mean, it could be a shitty game the Bears versus the Browns or something like that. Right, It's like they're playing the black national anthem and then they'll play the regular national anthem after that.
Speaker 1: Shit Up.
Speaker 3: I don't watch NFL because I don't, you know, I have better things to do with my time. But I had heard that they were talking about this. I thought that was shelved.
Speaker 1: Oh man, have you.
Speaker 2: Ever heard it? Have you ever heard the Black National.
Speaker 3: Anthem, I think possibly, but I also it's almost like what you would hear in a Baptist church.
Speaker 2: For being real.
Speaker 3: Here see at the twenty twenty five NFL Draft in Green Bay, Lift every voice and sing, often referred to as the Black National Anthem, was performed by Milwaukee choir before the start of the draft.
Speaker 2: Oh that's before the fucking draft, not even a game.
Speaker 3: Whow Okay, so I'm saying it before the draft. I don't know if this is before every single.
Speaker 2: Game or not, though, Holy shit, yeah dude, it's pretty crazy. But anyway, all of that was just essentially a seed to monitor reactions to buy Nike. By the way, this is all put on by Nike, and they used that add to promote selling their product. And that's what it says right here that it found that it played well with the buying public. Colin Kaepernick taking a knee during the national anthem played well for Nike.
Speaker 1: It's so well that he couldn't get a contract.
Speaker 2: They didn't need him there for years. He did it for a whole year, you know.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And also leading up to that, he was assd like in his previous year, he was not good I mean also there's a couple of either, like a couple of you know, contributing factors to that. He also went vegan, which is not good for a football player. You know, it's just not smart. You're going up against fucking like literally the world's like crusaders. Like these are people that you would want on the front lines of a war back in the day that now we're just putting them in colisseums, you know what I mean. That guy went vegan and he played quarterback. Literally the guy that gets I mean quarterbacks nowadays they're getting sacked five, six, seven times a game because offensive line does not a fucking block anymore, and because of the extension of plays and play action anyway, I'm not going to get too far into that, but yeah, that helped with Nike. So even check this out the ad that they did for the Colin Kaepernick ad. The advertisement won an Emmy Award. That's how good it was.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the company also works with film companies, testing movie trailers to understand where they elicit strong emotion and where attention flags. Since trailers can make or break box office sales. It says in quotes, to be a blockbuster hit. What we're looking for is actually commonalities across groups where there's what we call a high degree of neural synchrony. In other words, my brain waves and your brain waves are in sync. That's what they're looking for in trailers. WHOA, yeah, so so far. Sparkner Jo has never worked for a particular candidate, though Jerald told me that he's interested in the potential application of our work in the political domain. Last June Spark Neuro and this is just Spark, This is just one of the companies. Okay, it's not the whole thing, but it says last June Spark Neuro put together a small group of likely Democrat voters. Of course it's going to be a Democrat thing, shocker, even though it is Peter Teel and he got his boy jd vance for the Republican side. So I'm not saying one side is better than the fuck another. Let's just be real here, But yeah, it says that he got together a small group of likely Democrat voters to watch in a bridge video reel of the primary season's first round of debates. The number of presidential contenders had swelled to twenty, and Jerrol and his team were curious if spark Neuroll's approach could tell them something that the polls, which at the time had Joe Biden at the top, were missing. They were unsurprised that the majority of participants, when asked who they were likely to vote for, said Biden, but the data showed something else. Elizabeth Warren, who at the time was a distant second or third, had engaged participants more than the other candidates. And Pete Boudhajidge. Isn't that the gay guy who respondents ranked as their sixth choice was rate behind her? So in an emotional response, According to this, Elizabeth Warren was the first one that was, you know, getting great to the hearts and minds of people, and right behind that was uh, Pete Boudhajudge. However you say his name. So three months later Warren briefly eclipse Biden in a number of national polls, and two months after that, Buddhajudge emerged as a top tier candidate. So traditional political polls, which are a small part of the three billion dollar public opinion research industry, are often widely divergent and, as we saw in twenty sixteen, unreliable. One reason for this, according to Jerrold is that people tend to say what they think others want to hear. Jarrold called this the social design ability bias. The innate desire to be liked, or they are susceptible to group think, or they or they say nothing because they don't want to be judged for their beliefs. This is especially problematic in politics, hence all the errors in polling and all the mistakes and campaign decisions. Subconscious feelings what spark neuro is after, are considered more reliable because they can't be easily gained or swayed by outside forces. We're not really conscious of our emotions in real time, Gerald said. Our algorithm is not reading minds. It's understanding if you are paying more attention or less attention, and if you're having stronger or weaker emotions, and to some degree, what the nature of those emotions are.
Speaker 3: That's what they're monitoring, save mine to that point, telling about how like the people will say what gets them to go along as best with the crowd, but what they actually do when it's time to vote, when it comes time to push a button and pull the lever, whatever the case would be. I've noticed this more often than not. Whenever you ask my who you vote for, I'm not talking about that with you. Guaranteed they're a liberal. Guaranteed they voted for a Democrat, and they don't want to deal with the backlash of like someone questioning their morality or questioning their logic behind or anything like this.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that there's no like proud Democrats.
Speaker 3: They'll tell you all about it like there, it definitely is, but more often than not, if you're asking somebody something political and they're just like, well, I'm not discussing that. I don't they're probably a Democrat. They're probably a closeted libtard.
Speaker 2: Well, and you can even say conversely that the Republicans are very loud and proud, because that's just the way the Republican Party has been swayed into going.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You know, like I don't remember too many people like I mean, maybe it's because I was younger and I was living in Pennsylvania, which is historically a blue state, But whenever I was living up there, I don't remember bush flags, you know what I mean. I'm saying, like people hanging bush flags in their yard, do you remember that? Like you were living in a red state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember people having signs in their yards for Bush and others having signs in their yard for Gore and all this. But dude, it was not as much of a tribalistic look as it would.
Speaker 1: There was no flags.
Speaker 3: Nobody was flying a Bush Cheney flag on their boat when they were going to the river. No, that was not the thing. You would see a yard sign. You would see bumper stickers. Sure, you would see the little the little stuff like that. These days it is seen more as a tribalistic calling card, if you will.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 3: But also, I haven't seen to your point, I don't remember seeing any Obama flags flying. I know for a fact, I didn't see any Biden Harris flags flying behind people's trucks and shit. That is decidedly more of a thing for the right at this time in our history, that's for.
Speaker 1: Sure, right.
Speaker 2: That's my point was is that it has turned into a tribal group think kind of ideology to where you know, essentially the Republicans are usually loud and proud about it, whereas the Democrat voters. I mean, as you said, there are going to be a couple of stragglers that are gonna wave a Kamala Harris flag in their yard probably get egged in the process. But you know, it's just looking into the psychology, not even necessarily judging one side or the other, just looking at it as a whole. It's kind of interesting to look at. So I just scrolled a little bit down to the bottom to kind of try and get to the gist of this article. And remember, as I said, this is an article from five years ago. And also remember as I said, that this company is funded by Peter Teel. Right, I mean, it's saying right here that they weren't using it, that the politicians weren't using it to sway elections one way or another back in twenty twenty. This is just what's out in the open. They weren't admitting it yet, right, right, right, But of course you add four and a half five years to this, and if this study has been shown to be what was it seventy eight percent correct, then of course political candidates are going to be using it. Of course, Peter Teel had something to do with it, which, of course JD. Vance had something to do with it, which, of course Donald Trump and his whole cabinet had something to do with it. It only makes sense if you're connecting fucking logical dots here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I I see the connections. I'm not even saying one hundred percent that Trump had something to do with it or Vance, because let's keep this in mind. Vance isn't a tech guy, right, He studied under Peter Teel. Teal is the tech guy, awe hundred percent. But he endorsed Vance. It's not like Vance is like some tech guru. He he got in with the right crowd and they promoted him to be their boy in the political space.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, Peter o'teal groomed JD.
Speaker 3: Vance, but didn't groom him to take over in Silic Valley somewhere. He groomed him to be a DC guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying, which is an arm of that.
Speaker 3: It's he hoped that they would pass legislation to let the tech industry take off in bigger ways and then. But keep in mind, he was in a never Trumper for up until in including the day where Trump called him and offered him the VP position.
Speaker 1: He was shitting on Trump, and so was Peter Teel.
Speaker 2: Well maybe that was on purpose to try and fly under the radar.
Speaker 3: You know, he's been spitting that shit for years, though it wasn't just like a current thing.
Speaker 1: But but I'm to your point.
Speaker 3: Also, I could see a world where Trump realized what was needed in order to win an election and how you can't pull out.
Speaker 1: You gotta pull out all the stops, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. You can't hold back anything. And if you're telling me that, all I gotta do is get with this tech giant and he'll be able to work these algorithms in my favor.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, Teal, let's talk brother. What do you need?
Speaker 3: Hey, you have a VP spot, that's so, and I have a guy for you. Uh okay, who is he? Yeah, a guy who's been shitting on you for a while. But you're gonna offer him the job and I'll give you the data in you know, in kind for that. All right, boom JD. You're rolling with me now. At one hundred percent, I could see that happening.
Speaker 2: I mean, it could be that, but I also believe that, you know, even a Chinese sleeper sell in America would wave an American flag at a Fourth of July while drinking a fucking PBR you think that wouldn't happen if you're trying to blend.
Speaker 3: In yes and no, yes and no spies doing spy type shit to like go under the radar.
Speaker 1: I could see it. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not even saying that JD. Vans is necessarily a spy. I think that he's a puppet. He is being used by the tech giants to work his way into the White House. You know, nobody's paying attention to what the VP's doing, which is why Cheney was allowed to have all of his Haliburton connections make him all that money while two wars are going on. Everybody was paying attention to Bush. Same thing with Obama. Nobody was paying attention to Biden aka the big Guy. Make all these bereizma deals happen all over the world, but specifically in Ukraine. No one paid attention with the VP was doing. Now right now, everybody's paying attention to Trump. Does anybody know what JD. Vance is doing and going around the world and all these things. Yeah, he was with the Pope the week he died. Okay, you got me there. But aside from when he makes these big public appearances, does anybody know what he's doing on his regular day to day now.
Speaker 2: I haven't been keeping up too much with him.
Speaker 1: Nobody is that's the point. No eyes are on him.
Speaker 3: All eyes are on Trump, All sizes are on Pambondy, Dan Bongino and fucking crazy eyes of cash right, they're, they're, they're, all eyes are on them. No one's paying attention to where old, oh fucking jd is making crazy deals happen under the radar.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is is that we could potentially be looking at a situation in which jd Vance is using Trump as to go back to the be in conversation, a beard.
Speaker 3: I think that jd Vance is being used as Peter Teel's beard.
Speaker 2: He's the plug even better. So all right, let's get back to the end of this article. So it says it's not a stretch to imagine campaigns using neuromarketing tools to exploit psychological vulnerabilities. Preying on voters underlying emotions was the premise of Camberge Analytica's psychographic approach, and public outrage not only if it's data collection methods of its data collection methods, but the way it used emotionally loaded fear based messaging to manipulate. Maybe why campaigns are reluctant to admit that they are using neuromarketing techniques to test and craft their messages. As Joel Beninson, a senior advisor of Clinton's twenty sixteen presidential bid, told me, I don't know if any campaign would talk about using these methods because voters would get spooked. Well, yeah, you wouldn't fucking say it out in the open, right right. So to that point, Clark, who is also a lecturer at Dartmouth, said that she was not at liberty to divulge which candidates that bell Weather was working with another one of these companies, right, yep, So she was, you know, like this Bellwether. At least Bellweather was working with certain candidates, but she couldn't say who it was for, right exactly.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Moron Moron Moran Surf, a neuroscientist and a professor at Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management, told me, every two years I get an email from at least one campaign asking for help. I had one recently, I declined, but I can't imagine that another neuroscience didn't say yes. So Jerald, who said that his ultimate goal is to use the tools that Spark neuro is developing to improve cognitive health. Is not unaware of the of the dystopian effects of using neuroscience to uncover political sentiments. It's a slippery slope, he said, When have we gone too far? I think it's an incredibly important question that should involve a lot of people, from academia to industry. It's important what we do with this technology and who we do it with. See, that's the danger because typically Silicon Valley is always very left leaning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, well, well yes and no.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean traditionally, yes, I would say, but maybe not so.
Speaker 3: The lower level guys and even the middle management guys.
Speaker 1: I'll say, yes, the top dogs of it.
Speaker 3: They may portray that they're left leaning, but they're also in the highest tax bracket known to man, and if they want to keep that money, they'll vote conservative.
Speaker 1: Right. But I mean, you always have the outliers.
Speaker 3: You have the Mark Cubans, who's a bleeding heart liberal even though he makes all of that money, which blows my mind. If you're so liberal, why don't you just hand over all of your money to the less fortunate, because that's how you vote.
Speaker 1: So like why don't you just do it.
Speaker 3: You're a billionaire, so give your billions to inner city communities, and I don't mean a fraction of it, And don't fucking virtue signal about how much you give even though you still are worth billions. You can give more, That's what you and and Bernie Sanders and all these other lib screaming heads have been saying for years. So like, how are you still so rich when there's still so much iniquity in this world?
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all just speak out both sides of their fucking ass. Dude, is really what bullshit? It's all fucking bullshit, all of it is. Nobody is sincere in politics. It doesn't exist. You know, you gotta be such a sketchy person to even get looked at in politics. Let's just be real, dude, Like it's always who's dick? Are you sucking? How did you get their Kamala Harris type vibes for literally everybody?
Speaker 1: Yup?
Speaker 3: Which is how I think It's so crazy not to detract here, but how the Muslim socialist is about to be mayor of New York City?
Speaker 1: Like, how did he get there? Who's dick? Did he suck? What algorithm was he working off of?
Speaker 3: And then when we're looking at it through that lens, this entire situation takes a whole different approach, doesn't it. And I agree it's it's very scary about what's about to take place in New York City.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, it's gonna get wild. But I mean, let's just read on how much more wild it'll get. So it said, you know, have we gone too far? And it's important what we do with this technology and who we do it with. So the firm might take on issues like gun control or climate change to help advocates craft more effective advertisements, and has chosen not to take on tobacco companies as clients.
Speaker 1: Okay, shocker, I mean whatever.
Speaker 2: But it's like it's all for like climate change and gun control. Though, like that's not too far, But let's worry about people smoking cigarettes, which is not good either, but obviously those are I believe way more harsher issues than smoking.
Speaker 1: I promise you.
Speaker 3: Emphysema kills more people every year than gun violence.
Speaker 2: Good point, you know, but I mean, if you're trying to take away guns, you know, shit, that's the way that this is talking but it says it is currently working with the Department of Defense to understand the specific appeal embedded in terrorist recruitment materials in order to make equally powerful counter propaganda. Says, each leader of any given company doing work like this needs to figure out where to draw the line for themselves. It's contingent on us to try to make that line as hard as we can and not cross it again. An article from five years ago. Yeah, so they're getting with the recruiting methods that terrorists are using. Yeah, yeah, and using counter propaganda with this shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not hard to see what type of propaganda terrorist groups are using to recruit new members. It's that's that's how insurrection works and operates. And do you remember when ISIS released their training video to try to make them look super badass and it was embarrassing, but they thought they.
Speaker 2: Looked great, look very scripted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these dudes are like running around with like twigs sticking out of their hats to look like they were super camouflaged. These dudes wearing black pajamas in the desert doing all these obstacle courses, super high speed ooh special Forces, and it's like bro I'm pretty sure my ten year old could run circles around you on that exact same obstacle course, so what are you doing? But they use it as a recruiting tool and it went semi okay for him, I suppose. But you're also going off of people. You're recruiting from an area of people who already want a jihad to happen. So it's not you know, plentiful harvest fields if you will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, any, I mean that's that's an easy way for sure, Like that seems like it would be easy. I'm I think that they just use that as an example to say, see, we're using it for good, you know what I mean, Like they always try and say. And that's not to say that these things can't be used for good. I mean I think that any amount of data can be used in the right way, you know. I mean we need data. I mean, I mean everybody likes to hate on fucking what was it, like Hitler and all them, right, But like a lot of what we know in science and how the human mind and how the human body works comes from a lot of that, a lot of that shit, you know. So it's like data doesn't care if it's good or bad. It's just going to be data.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's very true, or where it came from.
Speaker 3: Right, The facts and figures are the facts and figures, regardless of where you got it from. That being said, there is a bit of an ethical question whenever we get to that level of data extraction.
Speaker 2: Right, which I believe that we are far breached that like we have like they've crossed the line already with just even gathering this information without people knowing about it. So, and to take it a step farther, we're going to go over to PubMed and this is by the uh the National Institute of Health dot government website as well. So and this is going to get into We're not going to read the whole thing because it gets you know, real scientific and I mean it shows a lot of sources. It's not really that long. I guess we can read it. It says unraveling Neuropathways of political engagement, bridging neuro marketing and political science for understanding voter behavior and political leader perception. Wow, down to a fucking science, dude, So politically. The abstract it says, political neuromarketing is an emerging discipline interdisciplinary field integrating marketing, neuroscience, and psychology to decipher voter behavior in political reader perception. Let me see when this was written two thousand and three or twenty twenty three, rather so three years after that. Initially what we read, they're already using it. They're like, Oh, that's going to be a line that I don't know if we can cross. Just give it three fucking years, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This interdisciplinary field offers novel techniques to understand complex phenomena such as voter engagement, political leadership, and party branding. The study aims to understand the neuroactivation patterns of voters when they are exposed to political leaders using functional near infrared spectroscopy and machine learning methods. We recruited participants and recorded their brain activity using that fNIRS when they were exposed to images of different political leaders, and the results were interesting. The neuroimaging method reveals brain region central to brand perception, including the or Dorso lateral prefontal cortex, the Dorso medial prefrontal cortex, and the ventromedial prefrontal cortex. So these are the parts of the brain that they were monitoring. Machine learning methods were used to predict the participants perceptions of leaders based on their brain activity. The study was identified or has idea if i'd the brain regions that are involved in processing political stimuli and making judgments about political leaders. Within this study, the best performing machine learning model light GBM achieved a highest accuracy highest accuracy score of seventy eight percent, underscoring the its efficacy in predicting voters' perceptions of political leaders based on brain activity of the former. So this is getting into what I was reading earlier saying that they are using it and they're predicting it with seventy eight percent accuracy, which is I mean, if you think about it, it's pretty damn good.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a fucking se on a test, dude.
Speaker 2: And it's only going to get better. You know, more data is going to get inputted into these machine learning things, and they're going to know what to look for, and they're just gonna you know, pick out and add and take away, and before you know it, it's going to be ninety nine percent accuracy. Don't get I mean, it's probably not even going to be that.
Speaker 3: Long do now with the influx of AI being self learning and self teaching and all these things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, it's it's seventy eight percent. You just said seventy eight percent accuracy. Yeah, without without the person saying a word, literally reading their brain scans, they got it. If this goes to ninety nine point nine here in the next two years, honestly. Yeah. So, the findings from this study provide new insights into the neual basis of political decision making and the development of effective political marketing campaigns, while bridging neuro marketing, political science, and machine learning, in turn enabling predictive insights into voter preferences and behavior. So if you didn't know, now you know. Indeed, uh didn't want to finish that sentence. So all right, here's another one. This is by Research Nestor dot Com, and this says neuro marketing solutions markets size and share by technology, and it gets into the fMRI, the EEG biometrics, facial coding, I tracking and banking, financial services, insurance is using it. Retail consumer brands, market research and scientific institutions, global supply and demand analysis, growth forecasts, and statistics. All right, So, I mean fucking everybody's in on it. Why wouldn't you if it's even if it's already at seventy eight percent. It's only going to get better, so it says. Neuromarketing solutions market size was over two point one two billion dollars in twenty twenty four, and it's poised to exceed six point nine to eight billion by twenty thirty seven, growing at a rate of nine point six percent cagr. Whatever that is during the forecast period, so for example, between twenty twenty five and twenty thirty seven, that's they believe it's going to grow at that rate. In the year twenty twenty five, the industry size of neuromarketing solutions is evaluated at two point four six billion dollars. Neuromarketing has become much more significant in recent years and its demand has increasingly or increased considerably owing to the increased emphasis placed on the consumer through marketing and predominant digitalization around the globe. The drastic advancements and technology in every sector of the economy has propelled the need for technological innovation in the advertisement industry, thereby raising the need for studying neuromarketing and its application in multiple industries. Look at this, thereby raising the need for studying neuromarketing.
Speaker 1: It's a need.
Speaker 2: We have to have it right, that's how they like to put it. So. Moreover, growing advertising spending of businesses is also poised to act as a significant growth factor for the global neuromarketing solutions market. For instance, more than nine percent of the revenue is spent by the companies on the marketing, So nine percent of the average corporation is being spent on marketing. As it says, So, of course, I mean that's a large that's a large chunk. Like if you're Walmart, if you're Amazon, think about the amount of money nine percent of you know, whatever you made in that year is going straight to marketing. Of course you're going to want to invest in better ways of marketing.
Speaker 1: Right for sure.
Speaker 2: So in addition to these factors that are believed to fuel the market growth of neuromarketing solutions are the opportunities generated as a result of the growing focus of the media and entertainment companies on developing advertising tactics which capitalizes on the widespread use of smartphones backed by the increasing deployment of high speed data networks. Digital marketers worldwide are highly influenced by neuromarketing as it helps them create conversion path based on a basis on the cognitive characteristics of the consumers, which further helps them to convey and contribute to their specific economic choices. Besides this, the market growth can be attributed to the rising research and development activities in the field of neurosime acience, especially to study the cognitive behavior of human beings utilizing different cognitive models, also known as the persuasion code. Why wow, that's interesting. So, yeah, you see it right here, the global Neuromarketing Solutions market overview on just about every continent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except for Australia. Somehow they got out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And so then it talks about the key players in the market, and you know a couple of the names that we had mentioned. The challenges It says high cost associated with neuromarketing and regulatory challenges related to neuromarketing. So you're not going to have small companies doing this necessarily unless they're connected to a more a bigger branching ad agency.
Speaker 3: But why if the data has already been collected, why wouldn't they just sell that in to even the smaller companies.
Speaker 1: If they're willing to pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you would think. But yeah, I mean, if you can predict, you know, elections with seventy eight percent accuracy, imagine how good it's going to do in the in the consumer marketing, you know ERA. So yeah, So it says Global market Analysis in United States, millions of dollars in the United States dollar by the million by technology in twenty thirty three. They're expecting what is it, one thousand millions is a billion, so that would be one billion, one and seventy one million people that are using I don't know why they use different shades of blue, like fucking change the color up a little bit, right, But it looks like that would be EEG. So wow, they believe EEG is going to be really up there. But it's nothing really compared to eye tracking on your fucking phone. Yeah, that's going to be the top neurohacking way.
Speaker 3: Is eye tracking, I believe, at one hundred percent, because even if you don't tap the screen, even if you don't skip the ad or whatever else, they can gauge based off of your retinas. How you responded to this, What emotional impulses did you have? What chemicals your brain released, all from the click or the flash, if you will, from that infrared in the camera that's facing you every time you're on your phone.
Speaker 2: Eyes are the windows to the soul and to the neurohacking as well.
Speaker 1: I guess absolutely.
Speaker 2: So. It says there's rising adoption of novel marketing activities across retail and consumer brands. The global neuromarketing solutions market is growing owing to the increasing use of neuroscience marketing, followed by the rising demand for digital marketing. By the use of functional magnetic resonance imaging and electro and cephlogram tools, businesses can scan the brain of people. The collected information helps to assess the physiological and neural signals of a particular advertisement, packaging, and design that has been promoted by the organization. Marketers show customers advertisements, packaging, or product designs while tracking customer reactions and brain activity even the packaging they're making. There they're watching that right WHOA. So companies can determine what steps to take next after receiving responses and measuring changes. Therefore, such a factor is predicted to boost the market's growth over the forecast period. For instance, more than sixty five percent of the marketers across the globe surge their brand awareness their brand awareness using one or more digital marketing channels. So already that's taking a step right there. So it says the increasing need to analyze consumers buying behavior across industries using neuromarketing technology the need for it. Then there's increasing research on viewability rate.
Speaker 1: Oh boy.
Speaker 2: So it has been observed that emotional expressions lead to a twenty nine percent higher viewability rate on digital screens and slightly greater consumer impact. It is predicted that this boom would continue over the forecasted period.
Speaker 3: So even if they don't see you have a response to it, they are what like he'said, twenty nine percent more likely to show it to you more often to get a response from you. You're gonna get the data, whether you are cognizant of it or not, because eventually they're gonna catch you slipping and they're gonna see you roll your eyes, scoff, smile, whatever the case is. They're gonna see your eyes dilate eventually. So even if you don't respond, they'll still find ways to plug this ad or whatever in front of you. So much to where you finally do respond.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. So high growth in neuroscience industry, which we had talked about in the rise and demand for neuroscience technological products. Oh, this is going to be a good one. So of course they're going to come out with two with new technology that would inspire you to wear something so that they can pull more metadata from you beyond just you know, the Apple watches and stuff. You know, they have those programmable wedding rings nowadays that will read you know, your pulse rate and stuff like that. I imagine it's collecting all types of data, right. So, and they have like programmable necklaces, programmable fucking earrings, as we saw with Kamala Harris speaking into her you know, into her earring. Right.
Speaker 1: How about those meta glasses.
Speaker 2: We keep seeing ads for metaglasses exactly. Yep. So it says industry players consistently invest in R and D activities to provide clients with affordable and efficient neuromarketing solutions and achieve higher conversion rates through superior marketing and promotional strategies. Moreover, the companies are investing in new technological products for understanding the purchasing power of the customers. Besides this, the growing trade of devices that are used for neuroscience studies is also anticipated to boost the growth of the market in the upcoming years. As per the data, estimated, the imported value of magnetic resonance imaging or MRI and twenty twenty one across the world was five million four under twenty six and fifty six. So that's only going to rise. And you might think, oh, it's just it's just you know, it's telling me how many steps I took today. You know, it's it's measuring my my my heart rate, it is doing all that. But it's sharing all this data with other people as well. So and you also got to think even the people that like wear those watches all day, you're not exercising all fucking day, you know, Like it's it's literally so now you have your phone recording all the data with you know, the the flickerrate of your eyes and your emotional response, do your your your facial expressions and all that stuff, and then you add in what was your heart rate, like you know what I mean with the wearable bracelet and everything. So it's collecting so much fucking data, dude, it's insane. So yeah, that's one of the things we wanted to get into. Now, this is an interesting one. There's a company called Neurofocus. It was a neuromarketing and neuroscience research company founded in two thousand and five by a group of academics and engineers from UC Berkeley that focused on applying neuroscience, neurology, and neurological testing to a wide range of fields such as marketing, advertising, consumer research, branding, product development, and entertainment content. In twenty eleven, consumer research and analytics firm Nielsen Holdings acquired full ownership of Neurofocus as part of Nielsen's product innovation practice, which we kind of talked a little bit about before. So we're not going to go too far into that, but it just goes to show since two thousand and five, they've really put it into place. Whow it's two thousand and five, which makes sense because think about it, like MySpace was going on back then. Yeah, you know, and so that was really one of the first It's interesting that a lot of this stuff didn't really start coming out until people started getting heavily involved in social media and stuff like that. Right now, I don't know if they were involved in monitoring you know, you on MySpace. But I mean, anything's possible.
Speaker 1: I guess when was the first iPhone developed?
Speaker 2: I want to say two thousand and seven because I think that it came out my either my junior year or my senior year of high school.
Speaker 3: So two thousand seven, okay, So they were already looking for these things before the iPhone was even a thing. Oh yeah, And so that's what's crazy, bro. For twenty years, they've had companies that have been gathering your personal data so that they can market things to you or persuade you, which I mean marketing and persuasion. We're saying the same thing with different terms here, positive or negative.
Speaker 1: They have been doing this for going on twenty.
Speaker 2: Years right now, yep, yep, big time, and it's only going to get better as technology does slash worse for us. Well yeah, better for them. So now I wanted to go over here. This is another PubMed article by the National Institute of Health, and it says a systematic review on EEG based neuro marketing, recent trends and analyzing techniques. So when was this? This is in twenty twenty four June fifth, twenty twenty four, So basically, you know a little over a year ago, wow, it says. Neuro Marketing is an emergent research field that aims to understand consumer's decision making processes when choosing which product to buy. This information is highly sought after by businesses looking to improve their marketing strategies by understanding what leaves a positive or negative impression on consumers. It has the potential to revolutionize the marketing industry by enabling companies to offer engaging experiences, create more effective advertisement, avoid the wrong marketing strategies, and ultimately save millions of dollars for businesses. Therefore, good documentation is necessary to capture the current research situation in this vital sector. In this article, we present a systematic review of EEG based neuromarketing. We aim to shed light on research treads, trends, technical scopes, and potential opportunities in this field. We reviewed recent publications from valid databases and divided the popular research topics and neuromarketing into five clusters to present the current research trend in this field. We also discussed the brain regions that are activated when making purchases or making purchase decisions and their relevance to neuromarketing applications. The article provides appropriate illustrations of marketing stimuli that can elicit authentic impressions from consumer umor's minds, the technique techniques used to process and analyze recorded brain data, and current strategies employed to interpret the data. Finally, we offer recommendations to upcoming researchers to help them investigate the possibilities in this area more effectively in the future. My question is, why is the NIH and popmed interested in what is going to be making advertisers more money?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 3: Indeed, right makes you wonder could it be that they have a hand in these ad agencies. Well, maybe they stand to gain financially or data mining from these ad agencies who are running their own data programs in the process.
Speaker 2: Well, and think about it like this. We talk about all the time. You know, the head of the board of NIH, who you know just so happened to be hired from Pfizer and vice versa. Same thing with the World Health Organization. Here we go, Oh, this is somebody that used to work for Johnson and fucking Johnson, you know what I mean. It's like they're all working together it's not that they're separate. People look at the world at World Health Organization and the National Institute of Health and you know, the CDC and all these things as like separate from the companies and they're the overarching overlords that are the ones that are demanding certain things from these smaller corporations. But it's actually inverted. They're working together. It's they're not like they've been bought out as well, you know, and you know, everybody knows the prime example of the marketing campaign with smoking cigarettes back in the day for pregnant women, right yeah, mad Men made a whole fucking show about it.
Speaker 1: Very true.
Speaker 2: So all right, so it gets into the introduction. I'm not gonna go over like what we already went over, but we'll just dive in right here. It says large large businesses like Google, Unilever, Microsoft, of course, Microsoft and fucking Bill Gates got an to it and others utilize the findings from more than one hundred and fifty consumer neuroscientific firms that are commercially functioning worldwide to influence their customers or their consumers in a targeted and effective manner. So Google and Microsoft already doing this.
Speaker 1: I can believe it one hundred percent, especially those two right.
Speaker 2: So this innovation has been made possible by academic research, particularly the tremendous analytical reliability of the engineering sector of neuromarketing. Therefore, it is essential to look into the foundations of neuromarketing to assess its scopes and capabilities, and to offer fresh insight into this area. There have been several review articles on the theoretical aspects of consumer neuroscience, covering various disciplines such as marketing, business ethics, business ethics. If that's not a fucking oxymoron, I don't know what is.
Speaker 3: I mean, what we would consider ethical business practices is a little different than what they're.
Speaker 2: Talking about, I would think, right right, So I just can't stand this shit, dude. So yeah, right here, if you look at just how it's being interpreted right here, So you have the the EEG with the basically the nodes and the wires that are collecting the information. So you have the brain data collection, the data preprocessing, the feature extraction, and then the data interpretation. So that's how they're doing it, the typical workflow of neuromarketing research. And yeah, dude, So we can look at some of these other things here that float chart. Yeah, it's a deep one. So oh, it even pulls PubMed into it. It's crazy, it's crazy. It's an actual science literally, But yeah, we're not going to read this whole thing, just showing you how PubMed and the NIH everybody's in on it. Microsoft, Google, fucking everybody's using this to program your mind. And we always talk about it like Google is, I believe, and I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Is the world's largest data collection center. Wouldn't you say so?
Speaker 1: I would? I think that's a pretty fair statement.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know, it's the world's largest Internet search engine, right, but that comes with a couple of other subaddendums with it, right, right.
Speaker 2: And also like Google owns YouTube too, doesn't it. Yep, So you know you're getting it from two sources just with those and you think about all the data that is already collected over the past, you know what, twenty five years or so that it's been in business. It's like, now they can take all of that data. The probably the most richest valuable data that you can ever get your hands on, I believe, would be Google's and Microsoft. You can put Microsoft in that same scenario. You got Xbox and everything over there too, right, right, And so yeah, you're going to put all that data into practice and now you're going to start the neuromarketing ad campaigns. Essentially that is and it's it's it's beyond ads, Like, don't look at it as just oh, what I said that I want soap and now I'm gonna get commercials for Dove. No, it's not that simple. I mean, it is that simple, but it's a lot more than that. So you know, it's it's mental manipulation. This is this is mk ultra from a technological standpoint, is essentially what we're talking about. So here's another article. This is from Cornell University.
Speaker 1: How about that? Okay?
Speaker 2: It says the smartphone brain Scanner a mobile real time neuroimaging system. This was an article written in twenty thirteen. Wow, oh yeah, yeah with the yeahs they say.
Speaker 1: Over twelve years ago.
Speaker 2: Combining low cost wireless EEG sensors with smartphones offers novel opportunities for mobile brain imaging in every day and in every day context. We present a framework for building multi platform, portable EEG applications with real time three D source reconstruction. The system Smartphone Brain Scanner combines an off the shelf neuroheadset or an EEG cap with a smartphone or tablet, and as such presents the first fully mobile system for real time three D eg imaging. So, yeah, they've been talking about it for a little while, they've been putting it into use. It's fucking going into your phone, of course it is.
Speaker 3: See they're putting it out like it's a positive thing, like, oh, no, you want the phone to be able to scan your brain because it will be better able to serve you and what you need. Can you imagine a world where you were having a thought about, oh, I wonder what this thing is, You're about to search something, You open up Google and it's already there for you.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't that be so convenient? Oh dude?
Speaker 2: And yes, of course. And that's how they're gonna sell it, because this is what an can find right here in your brain activity. This is how they're going to sell it is that it might be helpful for helpful for diagnosing or treating brain tumors, brain damage from a head energy injury, brain disease that can have a variety of causes known as en seplopathy inflammation of the brain, such as herpes encephalitis, herpes of the brain. Never heard of that one.
Speaker 1: That sounds god off, holy shit?
Speaker 2: And can you imagine how dirty your mind gotta be to get brain herpes?
Speaker 1: Bro, what are you thinking right now? My boy?
Speaker 2: You got you got mind aids. Dude, dude, that isn't I think that's pretty incredible.
Speaker 1: That's even a thing. First off?
Speaker 3: Second off, on a separate slash connected topic, Yo, is this what happens when like, I know that in the Marine Corps we used to use the term skull fucking a bit, but like, is this what happens?
Speaker 1: You could get brain herpes?
Speaker 2: I guess so that's that's new to me. Inflammation. Yeah, it sounds like herpes to me.
Speaker 1: Good god, Okay, okay wow.
Speaker 3: But also as it's saying, like, look at the positives, it'll be able to scan and have early detection of this and of this and of this. This sounds Jonathan, help me if I'm off base here. But there's currently a guy, a African American gentleman, that is trying to upload human consciousness into machines. And he's trying to make this link a neural link, if you will, and they're trying to sell it as for your medical benefit.
Speaker 1: It will be able to detect anything wrong with your body.
Speaker 2: You'll be able to pull up to the hospital and they'll already have your entire file ready to.
Speaker 1: Go with one quick scan.
Speaker 3: It's more personalized medicine, to take the guesswork out of the medical practice.
Speaker 2: And they made it for you out of the kindness of their heart.
Speaker 1: It's for you, the consumer gain, all right.
Speaker 3: Of course, what would they possibly be able to gain by being able to basically plug into your brain to see essentially everything you've thought and how you responded to these thoughts.
Speaker 1: So what could they possibly stand again with that type of information?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, It's what the conspiracy theorists have been saying for the longest time. Don't this shit, don't upload yourself, don't don't put in a neurallink, don't put in don't even wear fucking Apple watches, and honestly stay away from your phone as much as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: God, this is crazy. And I didn't know they had companies doing this back in five Big Facts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So also why it's done is to help monitor for a stroke or sleep conditions or crutz felt Jacob disease. Jacob, who's this crutz felt character that you're aware but fuck him, man, It says an EEG also might be used to confirm brain death in someone in a coma at continuous EG is helpful to find the right level of anesthesia for someone in a medically and do his coma. Also good for absence, seizure, amnesia, cerebral palsy, and more So. That's I'm trying to sell it with the EEG and this is just your traditional EEG, but these are the things that are already in your phone. Essentially, that's how they're monitoring and collecting all of your data, is you know by this that is you know, the electroncephalogram. That's a test that measures electrical electrical activity in the brain. That's what's crazy about it is that they're able to get thermal imaging essentially, or they're they're measuring the the the electrical output that your brain is giving off, and they're pumping ads and information by using the information that they're collecting half of you. They're it's essentially it's a tilted table. If you're not playing chess like it's it's tilted in their favor and you.
Speaker 1: Don't even know it. Have you ever had an EEG ran on you. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Actually I think I did because whenever I had to you know, the doctor's that I have add you know, I was paying attention to that. But but yeah, so I had to get one of those brain the EEG with all the different little nodes and shit on me to qualify to get you know, vive answer.
Speaker 1: At or all, whatever it was.
Speaker 3: So I had one of these ran on me probably two or three years ago, and I had that sleep study done, and that's when the VA was was trying. I was trying to go to see if I can get a higher rating for sleep apnea because I was snoring like a motherfucker at the time. But then I lost a bunch of weight and the snoring stopped, so it was you know, that was probably the cause. But they did run an EEG and that's when they found that, like, when I'm asleep, I'm pretty much brain dead. Aside from like the impulse that takes to keep me breathing in my heart pumping, dude, my brain is out cold. It's amazing downside, I don't dream, but that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: These diodes that are hooked up to your brain, they're able to take that type of a scan to see the activity going on.
Speaker 1: In your brain. Cut too, your phone is doing that to you NonStop.
Speaker 3: As you are just in La La land, screaming through screwing, scrolling through the YouTube's, scrolling through the tiktoks and whatever else. Your phone is consistently doing this to you through retinal scanning that you did not give consent to except you did when you bought the iPhone and you agreed to the terms and conditions on your latest update.
Speaker 2: And in even more more so than just retinal scanning, I mean, it's measuring the electrical output of your brain. It is monitoring the the your fingers on the screen to see how long your finger stayed on a specific article or a specific meme. It doesn't matter any fucking thing that you're scrolling on. And it wants to know how it's going to get your attention and how it's how it knows to basically backdoor a way to be able to get your attention is by collecting your information based on how long you're staring at something or how short you're staring at something, along with you know, the thermal imaging and staring at your red NA and your blank rate and your heart rate. I'm sure as well, you know, like every every single bit of data that they can that they can get their hands on. This is what the the at least the advertising companies are on, but also the political campaigns as well, I would say even far beyond that. These are just two examples. Geez du So yeah, I mean, I mean when we talk about like you know, and I've said this before, but it's like way back when, whenever they tried to see how long a person could stare at a TV without slipping into a light trance, and they put the egs on all these people and nobody could last longer than sixty seconds before slipping into a light trance by while staring at a TV. So now you take that information and obviously whenever people are on their phones, they're looking at it for more than a minute almost every time, right, I mean, you open up Instagram, you don't get on there just to check something for fifteen seconds. It's like going into Walmart. You might go in there for a loaf of fucking bread. Next thing, you know, you got a buggy full of four hundred dollars worth a shit.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: So you know, we've talked about this before in so many words, and we've said that, like, we know they're doing these things.
Speaker 1: This was a very interesting.
Speaker 3: Topic, dude, because you broke down the not just the theory being proposed, but the like you said, the receipts, the backing, not just from the theoretical constructs, but the companies acknowledging that they are doing this for political means, for advertisement means, and that they've been doing it for over twenty years.
Speaker 2: Look, dude, this episode was literally, in the literal sense, about opening up your third eye everybody, everybody out there. So we hope you enjoyed this information. Do a little bit more research, you know, confirm it for yourself, show it to your family members, everybody that is wearing an Apple watch, fucking burn them or give them to somebody that you hate, either one you know, and just don't be just another data point. I mean, we're all going to be at some point or another. The goal is to limit that as much as you possibly can, because ultimately, it's it's down to an individual basis as well. Look, they can get the mass data, but you know, whenever it comes to specific personnel or personal data to you that is strictly attached to you, you want that as small and limiting as humanly possible. So you know, get rid of all your devices. I mean it's hard to do that in this day and age, but just be aware of how much time you're giving it.
Speaker 3: That's all agreed, agreed, And you know, as we're talking about these things, good cult members, as we're talking about our future and how we need to take more control over it, we need to get off the social media as much as possible, right. We need to break away from this system where they are using us to collect this data for their own mining and things. A portion of that is taking control of your own personal financial future right out of the system where everything that we do is based off of the I want's just say the Builderberg Group, but the international banking conglomerates and all these things where the US dollar goes up down, left, right, center and all of this. One thing that you can do to try to stabilize your own personal financial growth and nest egg would be to invest in gold and silver bullion and minted coins. And the best way to start that would be to go to the link below cocsilver dot Com and get your start in that. Gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce right now. Silver is a little over thirty five dollars an ounce, and yeah, that fluctuates a little bit, but it's gonna continue to go up. And while it's still affordable for you to get some you need to do so when you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark is gonna be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away with it.
Speaker 1: Do you want to buy a little bit? Do you want to buy a lot of bit?
Speaker 3: Do you want to get involved with the business itself and become a distributor in your own personal finances and maybe even start a little side hustle doing it the best place to get.
Speaker 1: Started, Like I said, Cocsilver dot com.
Speaker 3: So many of our cult members are actually moving on this, and I cannot thank you enough, and I promise you're going to thank yourself in about twenty years when the time comes.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a wise investment.
Speaker 3: Everybody in the financial world will tell you that you need to have a diverse portfolio and at least have something in the precious Metals game everyone can agree on that. Get your start on it coocsilver dot com again link in the description below. But another way to support the show and support yourself and keep this information coming, keep this cult growing and thriving, would be too please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the Shares of lif suscribes to comments, leave a post review of shares with their friends of family shriffess that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 1: Who could that become potential commansuctirs? Do you find ladies and gentlemen?
Speaker 2: Why are you ready to go check out Metal Mysteries Jonathan's other show and getting the same lever of respective over there the five star of using the positivity in the comments, Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual patreons every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 1: And wait, thank you, everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan. I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as son ass humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, amim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 1: They offered a.
Speaker 3: Screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 1: Use the offer code cult that cult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 3: Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult