Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast edition of The Sandy Show. Every single day. One of the first things we do right at the very beginning of the show is I asked Tricia what's the first thing that made her laugh? Chances are most of you are not up that early. So here's what we did. We took all the things that made Tricia laugh and put them into this what's first thing that made you laugh? Today?
Speaker 2: Inside me are two wolves.
Speaker 3: One is super proud I didn't buy any snacks at the grocery store, and the other one is absolutely furious that I didn't buy any snacks at the grocery store.
Speaker 1: Very relatable.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter what year it is. Yeah, the struggle is always the same.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I did not ask you what the first thing that made you laugh was.
Speaker 2: I know, and it's a good go but her right. Sometimes you act like you don't like it.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 2: You want to hear it?
Speaker 1: Yes, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be in a relationship, trying to be in a range rover.
Speaker 1: What's the first thing that made you laugh today?
Speaker 3: I don't know who needs to hear this today, But you're a good mom. Those kids stayed out, don't listen, they probably get.
Speaker 2: It from their dad.
Speaker 1: There are certain things that you can definitely pick out, at least with our kid that yeah, I guess you definitely got that from me. And there's other things. I gos you definitely got that from her mother. Sure, they're easily identifiable. Genetics are real, Trish, Yeah, they are, Trisa. What's the first thing made you laugh?
Speaker 3: Somebody said, so what do you do for a living? And I said, I drink coffee and I try my best. That's all I can do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all you really can do this.
Speaker 2: The coffee and then try my best.
Speaker 1: But first, Trisia, what's the first thing that made you laugh today?
Speaker 3: I just don't know how to act around warm bread can't be trusted. That one restaurant, Texas Roadhouse.
Speaker 2: I think that's not a nationwide chain.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, they're warm rolls with the honey cinnamon butter. I literally could eat like eight of them and just be done and leave.
Speaker 1: I know, we had a bit of a quandary. Our daughter, Landry and I went to dinner there last week and we got done and we're getting ready to leave, and she's like, oh crap, I forgot to get mom and some more of the rolls. There was one left. Just take that one and she I could see her fretting, like, oh, I want to I need to ask them for some more. I was like, if she comes back by in the next couple of minutes, ask her. If she does it, I think mom will be happy with one.
Speaker 2: I just needed one roll. It's all I wanted. I was happy.
Speaker 1: It was just worried you weren't getting enough.
Speaker 2: Oh, nobody needs more than one roll.
Speaker 1: She makes them at home.
Speaker 3: Yes, she found the recipe online and made them one night, and she made the honey cinnamon butter that goes with it, and I literally had to walk away.
Speaker 2: I couldn't stop eating them. They were so good.
Speaker 1: They're your cheese its.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ooh, you eat it, cheese it. I can't stand to cheese it. I'll eat a Texas Roadhouse roll all day long.
Speaker 1: I won't go out of my way to eat a cheese it. Like, if there's some here, I'll eat them. But there's never any here.
Speaker 3: Did you eat the whole box when they're here? That's why there's never any here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, I do. Because they're delicious.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't buy them.
Speaker 1: And I love them. Hey, thanks for listening. Find us on the radio every morning from six until ten on Austin's eighties station WINDW three point one. Stream us on the iHeartRadio app. Another episode should start in just a second.