Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, you're welcome back. Thank you very much for joining me. My name is Deborah Hatswell and you're listening to BBI Investigations. The account you will hear tonight is the Scottish Borders Werewolf and Sasquatch at sunset today. I'm sharing a series of voice messages that are part of a conversation that's taken place between myself and now witness in the case. I did not need to investigate this case as our witnesses researched her own sighting in the area where she lives for over twenty years now, and she's seen some unusual activity that has taking place along the river along with a number of cryptid creatures. Our witness's name is Claire, like fitting a name that represents the power of the new moon in the old tongue. Claire duloom, as it was said, means new energy. And as you listen, you'll see just how apt that they miss. For Claire, she's deeply connected to the Earth, nature and all its cycles. She spends hours on end in a beautiful border lands between Scotland and England on the northeast coast where the Northumberland Hills met the wildness of the Scottish landscape. Claire lives along the River Tweed, a river that has witnessed centuries of human history. The evidence garnered over centuries proves it is a place of prehistoric settlements, ancient battles and worship sites, and its banks hold stories and secrets long forgotten. As it winds between the two countries in a plethora of picturesque scenery, it's easy to see what they call this the home of the giants. Claire is a deep interest in nature, but also in astrologer, and she has found that there is a correlation between the creatures people see and the connection to their burcharts and their abilities to see them. It also connects to seasons, periods of the moon, phases and important astrological events. And she is also a qualified quantum hypnotherapist. Now Claire's not looking for antis. Now she's not running in fear. She sees the creatures as natural to this universe and part of the all one. The only fear she had initially was the impact that this would have for her dogs, as they were in an unusual position and she had no idea what the creature would do. Rather than me explain the events. Let's see it from Claire, and she recounts her story in her own words about her own experiences, thoughts and feelings, and she shares the knowledge she's game with us over the years.
Speaker 2: I don't I didn't know who to talk to.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to get hold of somebody in the UK who's investigating this stuff for years. I've also been privately investigating this for about twenty years. In this area where I live, literally a stone's throat from the Scottish border. I can walk half an hour and rock twenty minutes. I'm in Scotland and I walk my dogs along there and have done for years.
Speaker 2: I actually seen sasquatch there.
Speaker 3: First encounter I had was two thousand and nine and I was out walking my dogs. I heard a huge crash in the woods. As I was walking along the woods. I turned round. My dogs started barking and I saw this huge, huge thing wards that classic panic me and my dogs were going mad. I'm like the fiercest dog mum in the world, the most protective dog mum in the world. My first thought was big. I didn't even get a chance to second glance it, but I just want to get my dogs out of the way, so they were barking. I didn't want to go into attack or doing anything stupid, but I kind of just knew in my soul what it was, probably because of the work I do. I know that Sasquatch is real. So I saw Sasquatch there. He does exist along the twill, the tweed and the toil where they meet. It tends to be. And one of the things I do find a lot in terms of people that I know around these parts who have also seen them. When I go and look at the location that they give me, it's going to be at a crossroads point. It's like where rivers meet, where there's a more sort of energetic meeting point, you're going to find those. I've also got all the lay lines mapped out learn and you can guarantee that's whether on the lay line, certainly that one up in Moncton. I'm about to go up to Moncton in a couple of months with my friends.
Speaker 2: We're going to go and check it out.
Speaker 3: So sasquatch a very very regularly along the tweed at those meeting places, which because you constantly see the infamous sort of pixelated predator, and you can actually see it almost in the full outline at certain times of the evening. That's another thing. There's certain times of the evening that you're likely to see them usually about it's either season dependent. I would say probably in the winter, I've monitored it, you'll see them about half two three o'clock. You start seeing them sort of move around. In the summer, you've got to be there about ten eleven o'clock before you get any kind of action. But I'm an hgo I'm always out in nature of my dogs, and in the summertime, i'm out all hours because of fortunately been up this high. It doesn't get dark to or but we get pretty much twenty four hours of daylight.
Speaker 2: It's like Alaska up here.
Speaker 3: You've got a lot of sasquatch first off, Second, the were wolves.
Speaker 2: It's not dog man. I don't know. It's not a dog man. I don't get that vibe.
Speaker 3: I don't get any scary vibes from sasquatch either. Last time I had an up closing personal sasquatch encounter was the the winter solstice, so around the twentieth twenty first of December, which is another The other thing I've also found is that you're gonna see these things around certain astrological aspects, certain natrological aspects. Also, you're gonna see them around a new moon. A new moon is more powerful than a full moon for seeing these things. From what I from my personal experience. I'm not saying that's the way it is. I'm not by any means saying that's the way it is. I'm just saying, I'm just letting you know what i've you know, research now, the were wolves i've seen twice. First off, regularly sheep are found mutilated around here. You know what's doing that? Unless it's a big cat. Big cats have been seen. I have not seen a big cat here personally, But what I have seen is a very large black and brown, sort of reddish large What I thought at first was a dog running up a field literally just where from that area, and I had to pull over and stop to see what it was because I thought that, I thought, what the hell is that? Because the shoulders was the first thing that got me, because I thought that chest and shoulders, because the way it was running is too wide to be a dog. And then as I stopped and pulled over because I was driving the car and I saw it running up the hill and I thought, there's no way that's a dog. That's too and I saw it could see more clearly it was running in a gorilla type way.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that was my first encounter with this thing.
Speaker 3: And that's literally where I saw that was within a couple of literally within a mile of my house.
Speaker 2: So I saw that.
Speaker 3: A couple of months later, I was driving back on that exact same way and I see a bipedal creature standing in that field with a kind of I want to say the head was pretty much like American werewolf in London, exactly like American weave London, because I physically jumped obviously because I was driving past and I saw it. It's sort of like, you know, it sort of shook, and all I remember seeing is the teeth.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing it was standing there. It was the teeth sort of.
Speaker 3: Not growling or snarling, but just because the teeth were naturally a little bit hanging outside of the mouth. It's almost like again like the baboon sort of type.
Speaker 2: It's not cute.
Speaker 3: Looking like a sort of dog head, you know, like the dog sort of seal shape pad where you can sort of it looks cute.
Speaker 2: It's not like that.
Speaker 3: It's more it is more sort of like the snout is a little bit more sort of bashed in like a baboo.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm gonna say. Ugly looking thing.
Speaker 3: But it was definitely it was standing in that field and I dove past it.
Speaker 2: Now, going back.
Speaker 3: To the work I do with astrology, here's another part of the work. I was going to say, the people that I know in these parts, who I talk to about witnessing these creatures, there is a signature to the birth trot I eat. Certain people are going to have more of a propensity to have I'm going to say it like a relationship with these things than other people, because I know you've probably heard it all by now. But I don't feel threatened by these things at all. And I know they wouldn't hurt me. I know they wouldn't. In fact, quite the opposite, quite the opposite. I feel like they would actually look after me. Everywhere along here, this beautiful, untouched part of the UK that I live in, rose and rose and rose and rows and rows of hawthorns everywhere. Hawthorns are on the side of the road on the side of the river bank. Now that's where the wee folk live, the fairies live. Especially on the winter solstice, you will hear you go to the right places. One time I was out, and if you go camping, which isn't too nice in December in Northumberland, but I have done it or been it car camping or in a van or something like that, you will see and hear the fairy folk.
Speaker 2: Every solstice.
Speaker 3: You just see the lights and you just go kind of hear and go past like little muffled voices like that kind of here that when you go out walking at night, if you're out, probably about the time that they like to come out, I call it. And a lot of people around here I live, it's kind of like because it's an untapped area if you can get in with the local folk quite open about it, and there's like set times of night that belongs to them and belongs to us, so again telepathically letting them know you're coming through. But when you walk along the riverbanks at night's quite common, certainly after sunset, about an hour after sunset in the summer, you will hear the fairy folk jumping and skipping and kind of whooping and little muffled voices in all along those hawthorns. This area is just so alive and I obviously like the rest of Scotland or a large part of the Highland Scotland though because there's no bugger up here at the moment, hopefully it stays that way.
Speaker 2: But this is a hot zone.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if you've been up here before, but this is a really really like the paranormal activity is just off the charts are in this area.
Speaker 2: It's phenomenal.
Speaker 3: So when I first saw the first incident was with sasquatch. So that's one I mean, that would be my biggest fear for these poor creatures if they were ever disclosed, would be the idiots that would go out and do this stuff, because these creatures are not going to hurt you unless you're on to the teeth. And I've got, you know, a pack of xcel bullies or rock Wilers, and yeah, they're gonna flip in.
Speaker 2: We'll defend themselves, aren't they poor things? Anyway?
Speaker 3: That side, So the first time I saw sasquatch, I was out with my two dogs, my two large dogs, and one was a black labrador and he and the other one was a Dalmatian, and the dalmationion just started going berserk bark, and I looked to my left.
Speaker 2: I was walking down a.
Speaker 3: Dirt track in a very heavily wooded area, so it was like a mini not a forest, but it was attached to so it was a vast.
Speaker 2: Sort of wooded area.
Speaker 3: I'd say, that's attached to a forest and another forest that basically leads all the way down to the river tweed, because again it's very vast up here.
Speaker 2: So I turned to.
Speaker 3: My left and I saw, you know, my dogs barking, and the other dog started barking, and they were sort of jumping up as dogs do when they get really excited, as if, oh, holy crap, we've got something that's bigger than us type thing. Dogs starts sort of jumping up to try and gain height. So I looked to my left and I saw this thing shuffling in the woods. Now, the first thing that I spotted was like this cone shaped head at the top and obviously the size of the shoulders, and it was a dark sort of brown reddish sort of hint.
Speaker 2: And I just said, right, that's it.
Speaker 3: Me and the door I was like, run, run round, round, don't look back, because my only concern was that my dogs would get into an argument with this thing and they wouldn't win. And so my feeling afterwards was that it wasn't harmful.
Speaker 2: I wasn't shaken up.
Speaker 3: I was just more so surprised now from my experiences of walking up and down the tweed, which I do every single day, and I have done for the last fifteen years because I have dogs and it's a beautiful place to walk. I rescue dogs, so I've always got dogs with me to knowing to being aware of them. So I think once your own personal consciousness has expanded to that level of being able to see these things, or being open to see these things, if you're out there at certain times. Like I said before, I'm an astrolle I've noticed certain moon phases, certain astrological aspects that happen. Astrology plays a role because the planets, whether people choose to believe in astrology or not, is one hundred percent accurate. They do affect us because the planets of we are nothing more than a vibration the planets. Every single planet vibrates on a different level when it's in. When the planets move into a different sign. We feel that shift, and those planets then affect us and what we are actually you know, our own levels of consciousness and how we are likely to experience things according to our own specific natal charts. Usually when cryptids appear, there will be usually there will be a certain planetary aspect.
Speaker 2: Involving the planet.
Speaker 3: Neptune is usually the planet that is very very active when you see these creatures. And you will also find that people who have a lot of Pisces energy like self Deborah, or people who are very sort of Neptune dominant, are more likely to see these things. And the reason for that is when you have a heavy duty amount of like Pisces or Neptune or the sign of Sagittaris in your natal chart, it kind of gives you the ability to see beyond the veil, which is where from the line of work I have done with the quantum healing hypnosis technique is I have been told time and time again by people under hypnosis that these cryptids reside on the lower fourth dimension. Now, because we live in the third dimension, we're not able to see them that clearly, But people who are a little bit more highly tuned have done some work to expand their consciousness and have the specific like natal placements or a certain sort of natal placements in their natal astrological birth chart.
Speaker 2: And the predator.
Speaker 3: Esque pixelation thing that everybody is reported seeing. I have actually seen up close and personal. The moon fase was a new moon. It was right near the solstice. Usually on a new moon you're more likely to see them. The actual outline itself is heavily pixelated, but what I saw it stepped out in front of me.
Speaker 2: Again, my dogs were with me. When they see them.
Speaker 3: They just kind of sort of look up and stare. Certainly when it's like the predator kind of scenario. I do not get any bad vibes from these things.
Speaker 2: One of the.
Speaker 3: Reasons why is because of the work I've done. I do walk around now sort of in my mind saying, not gonna hurt you, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm not here to harm you, I'm not here to interfere with you.
Speaker 3: I'm also somebody who like treats out of peanut butter and porridge and nuts and things like that for the squirrels, So I'm always out sort of handing those out.
Speaker 2: I put sort of rodent vitamins in there.
Speaker 3: So because we have red squirrels here, so I want to make sure they're fed and looks after. So I'm one of those people that's out doing that a lot. So I feel because of that, and I speak to these things tell because I know those hellopathetically they kind of cut they just sort of look the other way. But like I said, one has actually stepped out in front of me with the predator a pixelation, and I could actually see the outline. It was a huge obviously about I would say, about eight foot just the pixelation up in front of me, and it just sort of moved out of one tree, walked in front of me, crossed my path and went to the other side. And this was walking down a slope towards the river, a quite high sort of slope down towards the river. I didn't feel any fear. I didn't feel threatened. I just sort of felt it was the energy I received from it was you go about your business, from just going about mine. There was nothing, nothing in the slightest that was very troubling to me.
Speaker 2: And that is something that you see quite regularly.
Speaker 3: If you are in the heavily wooded pots walking along the river bank, you will see the you know, the pixelation. Sometimes I've seen it sort of. I usually sort of see it out the corner of my eye, and it's usually, like I say, around a new moon, when the planet Neptune is making quite a strong aspect. The planet Neptune has been very active. It's always very active whenever you see these things. And yeah, so or during sad terrorist season or Pisce season, which is as you know, spring for Pisces and Sagittarist seasons always you know, November twentieth to the twenty first of December, so you will, this is really when they're sort of the veil was a little bit thinner at that time also, So those have been my encounters.
Speaker 2: The other encounter.
Speaker 3: Obviously the wereworth Yeah, I've seen it running up a field. I saw what I thought was a large black dog. I stopped the car to watch it, and I thought, that is no dog. And I thought that is not either, and I thought, is it one of the big cats. No, big cats do not run with a shoulder span that wide.
Speaker 2: It was running like a gorilla.
Speaker 3: Not so long after that drove past and I saw it standing in the field like a bipedal dog. I jumped out of my skin because I was driving past it. I just remember seeing the feet, the teeth, and a baboon type snout, but I remember seeing the lower the actual bottom jaw that was quite very toothy sort of bone jaw. And it's just you know, so yeah, I mean, but as far as the sasquat one hundred percent they are towards wondering about, they don't seem to be too much of a problem as far as I'm concerned. The only thing I've ever seen along there that is not nice is I regularly I do see a lot of sheep mutilations, and the sheep.
Speaker 2: The way that they are killed.
Speaker 3: As lastly, you know it is you can see it hasn't been killed by anything that you can see it's been mutilated.
Speaker 2: You can tell it's not a big cat, and tell it's not a dog.
Speaker 3: And I know it's graphic, but you know that, I think you've heard you speak about this before, Deborah, that if it's a dog or a big cat, they'll tend to go for the.
Speaker 2: Liver or the you know that part of the animal. First.
Speaker 3: No, you see these sheep sometimes and they're just ripped pieces, I think, like a prey animal.
Speaker 2: Is a little bit more strategic.
Speaker 3: A prey animal that we're aware of is a little bit more strategic when they kill something.
Speaker 1: I feel that Claire is a noticer of patterns, like myself, and it would seem once again, we have the usual patterns at play, and I've mentioned them many times before. In the fact that Claire is a lader who lives amongst nature and has done for decades, she has a close affinity to it and with animals. In fact, she rescues and heals them, and has done for the majority of her life, and like many people before her who are exactly the same, it was a simple dog walk along the River Tweed in two thousand and nine that brought her into contact with the first cryptid creature. As Claire walked to dogs, she heard a huge crashing sound and both dogs instantly reacted to it, And when she looked to her left to see what was worrying the dogs, she was confronted with the creature that is said to be impossible here on our eye, a creature of great size that's hair covered, thickly muscled. It seemed impervious to her presence, so much so that she had no fear attached to the event. He's worried for her dogs, yeah, but not for herself. She left the area with the knowledge that you know, she suspected all along this trip she was not out here on her own, but like so many others in the same situation, that sighting was not to be her last. And as she searched for answers, she also searched online in the hopes of finding someone who would listen to her findings, but that never panned out until we met. And we met online to her chat and she opened up with her findings. After the initial encounter with the creature on the dogwalk, begin to notice what many of us would call the predator being a being with no real body to speak of, but a moving, prismatic creature that he's seen and reported often in the UK he encounters with the beings. For Claire, never fearful. It's more like, as she accepted the sasquatch creature was real, another world began to open up for her, like a door into a fairy land of legend.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: After that, she saw them so often she could time their presence along the river and also notice a seasonal shift in activity, and it was after this that Claire saw the werewolf like creature that was moving like a gorilla away from her.
Speaker 2: She stopped the car to watch it.
Speaker 1: She thought it was a large, muscular dog at first, but its shoulders were far too wide for that. Like the shops of Old, this was a creature all of its own. And when the couple of weeks as she drove down the same road, she saw the same creature, and this time he was standing upright and two legs like a human being as he watched her drive by. He didn't hide from her, and it didn't approach her either. I think it was more of a I know that you see me and I see you and experience. Claire described this being spatial features as baboon like with fang teeth and a shorter muzzle than a domestic dog. To her, it looked like the creature from the film An American Way with in London, rather than an Alsatian or say a German shepherd dog would look. Over time, she realized that these creatures also have a seasonal and moon pattern correlation, as to do the people that see them. If we move the words bigfoot sasquatch, dog man, werewolf from the equation. What we could be talking about could maybe be a paranormal creature, a mystical being as old as time itself. Yet we view them with a very modern eye, in a very modern knowledge base. I suppose I'm trying to say, is are the fay of old the creatures that we see now as interchangeal beings? Is it us humans that shape their appearance to feit what's acceptable to our in our self? Or do they show themselves in different ways to different people? Is a shock of old our modern day dogma?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: The hairy boggets and woodwalls is now our British bigfoot, sometimes called the UK wild man. For me, it seems if our history changes, so do the names of the beans we encounter, but the description, the habits, and the known abilities are exactly the same. For example, in the olden times, when things had gone missing from the farms and small audiens, we used to blame it on the fee to say, cattle field, blankets, straw and children go missing. Tails and manes would be platted intricately, sometimes with flowers added, and we'd curse the we folk for it. Some old folk tales advised leaving the milk and on it a plus sake the faith where I've taken reports of British bigfoot in barns, even taking sheep of pigs raiding feed bins, and in one case, repeated visits by a hairy humanoid creature around harvest became the norm over the border in Scotland. And there is a lady in a similar situation as Claire who's walk the woods of Nann and Colburn forests for deck and she's noticed the strangest of things. They don't seem to stand out to the visitors in the forest. She's seen the same fairy lights as Claire, sometimes called ghost lights. You know. They appear at night and in the daytime. In one instance, one light crossed the path in front of her and she wants to rescue dogs in the daytime. And both ladies live on the same coastline. On several occasions the dogs have reacted in a way that suggests that there was a large predator at the site and refuse to carry on a route they normally love. She has found day legs hung up in the trees, stones and boulders on top of ten foot tree snaps, an all manner of strange lights or sounds, glyphs and woodland shelters. She's seen the same bulky dark figures that the local report are stealing fish from the nets, or they take items from the farm bildings, and on one instant had half a salmon thrown at a family member. His dog reacted to something growling just beyond the cottage will and Nat sent the cats scurrying under their beds. There have also been many cattle and sheep attacks here and since the nineteen eighties that has been blamed on large non native cats that have been set free in the area. Now, many of these animals found have womb patterns that do not fit that of a large cator and domestic dog. In some area of Scotland, they have been sheep found that have only had their liver taken and their fleece is peel from the flesh in an intricate way the same way a human would do it, but the meat and the fleece are left behind, a number of local farmers took to calling it the bone crusher after many of their sheep had their spines or bones crushed through. I live on the opposite coast as both the ladies. I'm in the northwest of England, but the same kind of creatures are reported here. They have the same strange sheep and cattle pills. Several of the kills here looked as if they used had been rammed into a stone wall in twenty twenty one, and in some cases the spines were actually twisted. One local farmer now refuses to put his sheep in the field due to this, and as members of a local paranormal team seem to trespass on his fields constantly. It disturbs his flock at vital time like tupping and landing time, and that's had a large effect on his farm. And he's not the only one. Several horse owners have reported experiences with a creature that they call a winter hill beast around their cattles or stables. Three women in a man in twenty twelve during the Jubilee beacon Fire was followed downhill by something that kept itself within the shadows at all times. Their dog reacted to it and it growled loudly. It shadowed them down the hill at one point, hurdling a stone wall in one leap. Another group of folk who took an alternative route down like copies guard were also stopped, and that was on the same night. Not too long ago, two men who were on the mall really late at night walked into the car because of his sheep had each rib cage torn apart. I was contacted by one of the men's wives the next day, and both men were happy to share their testimony as to what happened to them that night. The men were around three quarters of a mile away from the Chinese Gardens, an area where there is a previous sighting of an upright humanoid figure known as the bare Man of Ribbington, seen by a woman as she crouched for a call of nature. Now the men arrived butt out of their car to off. Both men had talkees, and as they walked they realized that they'd almost stepped into a carcass of some kind. Shining their torches onto it, they both saw a sheep. It seemed to have been almost pulled in half. The carcass was steaming, even with the rain and the colne eye, so it was probably seconds before that it was killed, and whenever killed, it would not be too far away. It was a very fresh kill. One man described the carcass as unusual. The head was missing, and the rib cage was snapped in two. As they were discussing what animal could have made that kill, they both heard a rumbling, bassy growling sound. Alarmed by this, both men scanned the area around them but their torches, looking to see what had growled at them in the night. One of the men saw a dark, stocky outline that seemed to have reddish eye shine, and he caught that in his tarts like the shape dipped quickly out of humor was gone. They both left quickly got back into the car. Both men were really shaken up were still in bewilderment. Even on making it to the car. They didn't feel safe. The growls were around him and followed and barked the whole way. The younger of the two men stated that he fell almost hysterical, and he was kind of laughing nervously due to his fear. You know that he was feeling. He's not prepared to return up that hill at night alone, which he's done many times in the past before and never had a problem. He said, as far as he was concerned, even if they were both armed, it would have been impossible to shoot whateveryone's out there with them due to the sheer size of one of the dark shapes and the sound of the ground. He turned his air rifle around to use it as a bat at that point, as he knew shooting it would be pointless. The remaining sheep in the field had flocked together and looked scared and worried, and they were acting really strange. The growling continued all through the event. It was a loud, rumbling, growling noid. The younger of the two men wondered if this could be paranormal, as the ground was so scary, and they both felt watched and starked all the way back to the car. It was around midnight on a wet night in a desolate place, and they saw no humans on the way in or out of the area. The older man said, to cover his fear, he joked, I think many bigger runs. They pulled over at this point, trying to get themselves together. They felt helpless, nervous. It was a sickening feeling, almost like fighting in the dark. After the event, the men tried to find the they heard using Google sounds and known animal recordings here in the UK on the phone. It did not find a match with anything. The only sound that matched was a reported noise of a werewolf on a recording on YouTube of the American Wolf in London. Both men agreed the sound was the same as they'd heard that evening. I feel at this point I should point out that it's not just the areas I've mentioned here tonight. We've been saying patterns, breaches and sightings. We can replicate these cases in all of our counties, all across the UK and island, even on our offshore islands. There are cases just like this, some known, some forgotten, some never told, from a time of different understanding. As our forefather has tried to unravel the mystery of Defay and all that contains, so do we with our modern day creature. We don't understand them. We see them as mystical and magical, and they could very well be that Mona as an understanding that I don't have, so I'm not coming from her perspective. I am hoping that she could teach me and make me understand because patterns are something that I can work with. But I can think of several places off the top of my head where we could go and almost read out the same story, but just change the name of the witness. The situations are similar. The witnesses themselves are similar. They're interested in the subjects, you know, all manner of things, many of them out walking, hiking, horse riding, as I do often when I'm up on winter Hill. I don't ever forget the creatures that have been reported there, and people think I'm incredibly brave for doing it. But I have my husband with me and a dog and a car that I can jump in and get away as quickly as I want. What about the loan traveler, the wild camper, you know, the person out on the whole Lots of people want the most fell runners, your manner of leisure. Pursuits happen up there, and honestly, in the daytime it is now absolutely crammed. If you went to the snapshot, you can que an hour to get a coffee. And the last guy you lived in that sold it because of what he saw on the moor when night packed his family up and moved back to Liverpool and lived in his daughter's council house. So what every psalm must have been bad? I go up there because I watched the owls and the bats and the day in a baby day and sheep, cows, horses.
Speaker 2: It's it's what I love.
Speaker 1: It's my I don't know my safe place, I suppose, but I don't anger around much after dark, and like I say, I normally have company with me.
Speaker 2: It's a mystical.
Speaker 1: Place, you know. Nobody knows what white coppice is. It's standing stones up there, the lay energy up there strong. It's just one of those places, I suppose. And in the next few months or so, I'll go out to those places and actually recording them and share the sightings with you in a smaller formats so they're easier to take in. But I really enjoy sharing with you guys tonight. Over the past couple of weeks, we've covered some really good subjects and it's amazing to see the community growing and accepting. I've got more interviews like this to come that you can listen to, but please, it would be really helpful if you could give us a like. If you're not a subscriber, subscribe. A lot of my listeners are not subscribed to me, and we have started a TikTok channel and the description below has a link to that TikTok channel where I'll be sharing witness reports, either me in the area giving you the story, or the witness themselves speaking about the event. I'm sure you'll enjoy joy that. So until next time, I will bid you all farewell the same day, same time next week. Good Night everyone, m.
Speaker 2: H m.
Speaker 1: M m m m m hm hm hm