Speaker 1: Laps Fan Solar system. If you don't know, you should know that Fucking Cast is nominated for the Sports Podcast Award for Best Wrestling Podcast. That means it's time for you to get up off your asses and do the right thing. Vote. Get your friends, get your family, get your enemies, get random people off the street. To do the right thing. Go to www dot sports podcastgroup dot com, slash sports Underscore category, slash best Dash Wrestling Dash Podcast, slash hashtag get it done. Show the world who the best podcast is.
Speaker 2: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack and carn Seo and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 1: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks.
Speaker 2: We've been to the Little Boys this year.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's an artificial tree, so I did artificial job at trimming.
Speaker 1: Tidness is only exceeded by your inability to adjust hollow.
Speaker 2: They're ringing. Here's a lapsed fans got.
Speaker 1: A price for the mellion dollar man. Even Santa Claus and so no say it's not so did this ship. No, the big ones are last. So one of them, you mean the big ones? One of these is yours. One of these is money there's another. Yeah, there's the big sack. Names on them? Do they not? One of them? I think I don't remember which is which. Now see if there's a name tag on that one. No, I don't. I don't remember which one he said was mine.
Speaker 2: I'll just take the clue of one.
Speaker 1: How about that? Alright, fine, I'll go ahead and you go. There, you go. We got it. What I'm saying, fans, Oh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: But you left Christmas show. See, I'm wrapping two thousand twenty four. I'm wrapping three. It's not gonna be matched anytime.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Anvil toy high energy days.
Speaker 1: It wasn't high energy. It was a new foundation. It's too late, new foundation.
Speaker 2: Another sack in the sack.
Speaker 1: See if there's a name tag, I wonder that. I just wanted. I'm just curious. I didn't want to open the right ones.
Speaker 2: No name on it. Another PlayStation control? Oh my god, memory card, go ahead of the memory card?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Carry Van Eric from Brody said, who's putting these out? Powertown Wrestling lives on very detailed, highly detailed action figure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: There's daughters for some reason on the inside. Corner. Maybe it benefits them. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Alex right, just what we've always wanted.
Speaker 2: And Francisco Toy Maker w W look at doas wonder kind. It just makes you realize going through them like this, there's so much crap they produce over yours. You know, it's like there's so you think these things are so coveted, and it's like there's.
Speaker 1: So many, so much garbage around all, so much garbage.
Speaker 2: A Flair four Horsemen from ninety wile.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've never seen that one before. That's good.
Speaker 2: With the four Horsemen shirt on that. Here's the Dusty Rhodes. Oh, I know that you know him. The amunic and Dream Had Times Baby T shirt. Thank you very much, Tom. These are some fashion items. Man, Luna a Shan T shirt.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know there was one.
Speaker 2: Got to get the Luna a Sean one. How about a TV guide from nineteen ninety eight with Hull Cogan. I remember when these came out. This is a big deal when they had the four TV guides, two WCW and two WWF about how big wrestling was yet Man Austin three sixteen magazine The China PLAYBOYSS. I remember the three sixteen magazine quite a bit that was like really commemorating how much of a phenomenon he became.
Speaker 1: A vehicle.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is a WCW cast iron truck. Wow with Raven like this one's for you, probably is for me? That probably is mine? Why would they even bother? Maybe with World War three on the top November twenty third, twenty second.
Speaker 1: You can find it all over the internet.
Speaker 2: Websites where people have stuff that you know, they just want to unload and mean something to him. The Undertaker TV guys, Wow, w W Nitro with the PlayStation which I had, Wow, PlayStation one, that's right, that's right, SmackDown two for places, Wow, Jesus tomb Raider three, Power Move, Pro Wrestling war Zone. They claim WWF game PT Resident Evil Director's Cut for the PlayStation. That's Madden two thousand for the PlayStation two thousand, Bandicoot Warp for the PlayStation. I am in awe in another PlayStation controller?
Speaker 1: How many? I mean, how many fucking people do you think we're gonna have playing these games? Just the two of us? For God's sake? You go, okay, all right, Well we'll start off here. We got Shawn Michaels Sting Piper. Hey, w W New York lunchbox. School, that's a lunchbox, old school.
Speaker 2: W W New York lunchbox.
Speaker 1: That's like old school lunchbox. M h.
Speaker 2: You ready, I'm ready. Conrad Thompson, he's a podcast a friend of ours. Yeah, Hilariously, they made a toy of them, and now we have.
Speaker 1: One when we got here. This is oh, this is one of those wacky wrestling Oh Prossing Torch Summer Annual nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Oh is that the torch? Oh right, that's one of the annuals. I'll take Yeah, I'll take that one for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, more Jesus, the Bond Books, Casino.
Speaker 2: Royal, So under the Cinema, moon Breaker from.
Speaker 1: Rushwood Love for Your Eyes Only. Jeez a whize, that's wild.
Speaker 2: A pro Wrestling Torch T shirt. Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 1: That's you.
Speaker 2: You've never seen such a thing.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Oh sweet Stan.
Speaker 2: Hands in action figure from the Power What is it?
Speaker 1: What's the brand again? Power Power Mommy, Powertown, Powertown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these toys are really detailed.
Speaker 1: Uh the the oh wow, Pro Wrestling Torch Annual four The Evolution of Pro Wrestling. Herry take these anyway you like these. H Oh, here we go, Tony Hawk pro skater to medal of honor. Wow, NBA Live two thousand, uh in your house?
Speaker 2: Oh god, that was a game and a half.
Speaker 1: Backstage assault, mental assault.
Speaker 2: Maybe in your house came out. It's just sweet time.
Speaker 1: Thunder w W versus the uh oh, don't want to rip the magazine.
Speaker 2: It's on the line as he peels double seven for.
Speaker 1: The PlayStation and I got the TV guides and Goldberg that's absurd and that's that's that. Now we've got two boxes to.
Speaker 2: Open and that's it, right, what that'll be it?
Speaker 1: After the two boxes, Yes.
Speaker 2: Before we hit the two last two boxes, anything to say miss sorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, us two.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we should do this again, honestly, Oh god, I mean this is four times what we've ever gotten at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, it really is. It's it's absurd, it's it's insane, Like I don't even know what the fuck okay are I don't know I know exactly this one's for you, okay. I mean I'm gonna be like, I'm gonna get so much shit in the morning.
Speaker 2: I know you know what you're doing to us right foot fans. Yeah, the domestic, the domestic strain that you're causing.
Speaker 1: Yup.
Speaker 2: H And finally from Tom to the Solar System, the fuck a w cwnw face Off wrestling game and Activity Kid featuring Goldberg and Hogan going face to face in a wrestling game. Board games spinner twelve sticker mix up trading cards to WCWN pencils. Wow, I've never seen this. I don't know what it is. Oh, I got like a game board on the back. I got the Art of sixty four wrestling.
Speaker 1: Games that was a magazine. Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 2: Classic Georgia Championship nineteen seventy nine b VHS scene.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel VHS is in here as well.
Speaker 2: I don't even know who came up with whose tape this was.
Speaker 1: I got King Kong Bundy the missing matches, I've got Randy Savage the missing matches, and.
Speaker 2: I've got must be like Memphis stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've got six twenty five second half went on. Oh, Nitro Year two, Volume eleven.
Speaker 2: How bizarre someone came out with a custom Nitro capes. Here's the Coliseum Video Pile Driver Wrestling album on Wow Music Videos on VHS.
Speaker 1: Here, I've got oh my goodness, Beach Brawl UWF Beach Brawl. Oh on VHS, there we go that one.
Speaker 2: I'll need some digitizing.
Speaker 1: World Pro Wrestling from Japan, Hulk Hogan's Highlights AWA Matches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got, I got a w A star. I'll start wrestling Road Warriors VHS. Here invest in VHS.
Speaker 1: I guess so it's coming back. Imagine that that's what it is. VHS. It's coming back. Seems to be Oh my god, oh god, look at this old Triple h video. It's hard Time.
Speaker 2: Kevin ash outsideer w W Superstar series VHS.
Speaker 1: Wow, Grunt the wrestling movie coming soon under the cinema.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can't wait for that one. Wrestling at the Chase with Andrea on the cover. These are custom. These are like Larry Mattison video Classic Saint Louis Wrestling. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Look we got the best of Madison Square Garden. Look ooh ww series. Yeah, I don't know this one at all.
Speaker 2: Champion Luthez Wrestling at the Chase video. Wow, must be another Larry Madison special. Legends of Wrestling, Joey Lollard, Junkyard.
Speaker 1: And then look at this. This is the best of Best of Survivor series eighty seven to ninety seven. Remember that video.
Speaker 2: Those the VCRs, we still have some.
Speaker 1: I've got one that I still can make record. I can record things.
Speaker 2: Fortunately I still have one. Great wrestling at the Chase vhs is I've never seen these. These are great? Well who made those? And then there's a big puppy in here to wrap up my final box and final gift of the year. And it's a wow. It's all the nitros on vhs one after the other.
Speaker 1: That's actually probably great, you know, because like.
Speaker 2: There's probably original music on it.
Speaker 1: Original music and uh, you know, probably stuff that they've cut out of the TV series. And what the hell this is? This is not? This is different? Thought you what's gone?
Speaker 2: Oh the Jumbo Hogan and Warrior from ninety one or two.
Speaker 1: It's not though, there's something, it's there's something else in here because it's not the it's that box.
Speaker 2: But is that out of control? You guys are out of your freaking mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe if I tell them to send a lot of stuff, they'll send less.
Speaker 1: What they'll say, you're not a vel somewhat? Is this.
Speaker 2: A place?
Speaker 1: Yes, where it's like a library.
Speaker 2: Yes, the old you have to watch the shows and the wrestling and not be able to take them out. Yes, but so that a lot of young people who are involved in wrestling. I see, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it has to be the box, but it's a custom Survivor Series ninety uh eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Wow. They took one of the old boxes to the Jumbo has Bros. And they recreated it to be the Survivor Series ninety eight nineteen.
Speaker 1: Yeap, Hogan, Hogan, Jake and Demolition.
Speaker 2: That's a cool thing. That's a cool wi Is Fiber series four packs. They should have done those. And that has been a great idea.
Speaker 1: You tell your box that's my box.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we've been graced with the presence of Mama sorrow or not unmindful of that. I suppose a little piano might be against.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think it's a good idea at this.
Speaker 2: Point, but it was. It was lovely to hear some piano playing when we got here, when I got here, at least it really set the tone. The halls have been decked and now we have an overwhelmed living.
Speaker 1: Room, an absurd amount of shit.
Speaker 2: There's no living room in America that's going to look like this this Halloween Christmas season. It's scary twice Halloween.
Speaker 1: This is amazing. I mean, it's overwhelming, and it's absolutely absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: And it's a testament to TLFX.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm full of gratitude for it, believe it or not. As much as there's as much stuff as there's here, I'm grateful that that people, honestly, that people care, and people think this highly of us that they give us vienna sausages from the church, from the church, they have right that they call the church and say we're in need, and can you give them some viennas well?
Speaker 2: To you and to yours and from all of us here at t f HQ. This has been the Unwrappening three, the twenty twenty four tlf Christmas Show, and my God, We'll see you next year. Previous preceding is a production of the Laps Entertainment Group.
Speaker 1: Its content is intended for private use only.
Speaker 2: Really sorry, I say what we want