Speaker 1: All right out, Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Yes, I'm here, I'm here. I'm liking papping on the pile of coconuts in the middle of the ocean. I'm still here. I'm still here. Issues are happening everywhere. And of course Bengals feed it up on Saturday night in Pittsburgh for the biggest game of the year. If even if they win, it made me nothing because the Finns have got to lose playing in New York, which is I think quite unlikely. And then Denver has to lose at home when Kansas City is sitting all their players. That's a different issue. We have more important matters. Joinan you and I now is Jeff Crueir. He's a radio talk show host and a columnist with Townhall dot com, one of my favorite websites, and he's headquartered right there in New Orleans. And Jeff crue Air, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Jeff kind of set the scene this Thursday afternoon in New Orleans. And it's a little afternoon Eastern time, about eleven am your time. Tell me what's happening now in New Orleans?
Speaker 2: If anything, Well, people are in shock Bill about what happened yesterday morning.
Speaker 3: Just a horrible tragedy.
Speaker 2: We're known for Bourbon Street, We're known for the French Quarter, that's our crown jewel, and this was an attack at the heart of our tourism industry, the heart of the city. And of course the Sugar Bowl, which is one of our premier events of the year, was postponed till today because they have to do enhance security checks of the dome and I just don't think the teams were ready, the vans weren't ready. I mean, so we're praying for a game that happens today with no events, uneventful, that it goes off without a hitch.
Speaker 3: It's a big success.
Speaker 2: And then of course we got to get to the bottom of what happened yesterday morning, and there were major security gaps that allowed this terrorist to drive onto Bourbon Street. There's got to be some accountability for what happened. The Bourbon Street was left open accessed by this terrorist and fifteen people right now is the count dead.
Speaker 3: Dozens of other true tragedy for the city New Orleans, in the country.
Speaker 1: And Jeff Career, I've spent some time in New Orleans, I think almost everyone has at one point or another. But Canal Streets, the main dragon off Canal Street comes a bunch of small streets in Bourbon Street is not a thoroughfare. It's at most one car each way, but mainly cars are often blocked off. So kind of set the scene. Well, we've all seen the video of the f one to fifty, which I think is an electrical vehicle that was politically correct, and so maybe at some point liberal women will start luigian this Jabbar character. If he's attractive. Who knows they'll be lamenting his death is killing by the police. But nonetheless, kind of set the scene that what was happening like at three point fifteen am. My mother always told me Willie never go ahead, and nothing good happens after midnight. But this is party Central in the United States of America. I mean, if you can't party, explain the scene, explain the scene at three.
Speaker 3: Am, Well, party Central in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: This is three hours after midnight, and there was still a massive crowd down there. If you can imagine at three fifteen am you still have a lot of people on Canal Street on Bourbon You're right, Bourbon is usually blocked off. They need to make it permanently blocked off to vehicular traffic. Occasionally they allowed vehicles on there. There was a police car blocking access to Bourbon from canal, but the sidewalk was accessible, which is what he took. So you still had people there, big numbers because of course the game was supposed to be held yesterday, and you had people in town for that. New Orleans is a big destination for New Year's Eve. You have all the restaurants down there that are premier restaurants are in the French Quarter. You have the bars like you mentioned, Pados and all the other big attractions. All of it's right there, centered in that Crown Jewel, and then the hotels are all there. So just still a big crowd there at three fifteen. So this guy obviously knew we had this planned out of how he was going to access Bourbon. There also had some explosive devices that were located in other areas of the French Quarter. We're hearing it he had accomplices. Nobody else has been so far arrested. He could have detonated those bombs at some point. But so I talked to an eyewitness today, Bill and what happened was you know, he ran this car into a light tower that was blocking Bourbon. Thank god that light tower was there, or he would have killed more people. He crashed into that he couldn't get around it, and then the police go to open the vehicle. He comes out shooting at them. Two of them get injured. He shoots first, they return fire and kill him, and then of course start caring for all the wounded that are all over the street that had been mowed down. And it was a horrific scene.
Speaker 1: When I watched the news conference, which by the way, gave me no confidence whatsoever. I watched that news conference and I thought it might god away in trouble. Just in a general way, Jeffrey Crueer, you're a great resident of New Orleans. What kind of mayor is LaToya Cantrell? And she's still under federal criminal investigation. How ridiculous is all the flights, all the travels she makes a taxpayer's expense. Reminds me a little bit about Fanny Willis. Nonetheless, just in a general way, the news conference gave me no confidence. How well run is New Orleans.
Speaker 2: New Orleans is one of the great cities of the world. But it's run probably in a worse manner than almost any other city in the world. The mayor is someone who is not only incompetent, I think she's corrupt. She's also been negligent in her deities because she has, as you say, been traveling all over the world going to climate change conferences. And if climate change is a big issue to people that are getting murdered in New Orleans, you have a bad economy, you have crime through the roof, and she's going to Rio and others destiny nations around the world talking about climate change.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 2: She's also been using a Pontabo apartment as her own residence that should be used for dignitaries. That's a whole other matter. Buildings have been collapsing in New Orleans over the past few months. We had three historic buildings collapse because obviously there's nobody there doing permitting, doing checking, doing inspections, so historic buildings are collapsing.
Speaker 3: She's running around the world.
Speaker 2: Her police chief gets up there yesterday morning and talks about everybody enjoying the day, seems oblivious to the real carnage. The FBI director Agent in charge first labels it not a terrorist event.
Speaker 1: Not at all, not at all.
Speaker 2: And this is a woman with a nose ring. I've never seen an FBI special agent with a nose ring bill, So those three ladies gave me no confidence.
Speaker 1: The nose event, the nose ring was too much for me. I'm thinking, Okay, this is this is not exactly from Zimbalist junior material. And she's up there with an FBI Special Agent in charge with a nose ring, saying this is not a terrorist event. As there's an ISIS flag hanging from the truck of the F one fifty, we don't suspect terrorism in this at all. I'm thinking, Oh my god, are we in trouble.
Speaker 3: We are in trouble. We are in trouble. So that's the leadership, you know.
Speaker 2: The poor police chief looks like she's ready for Golden Girls. I mean, she looks like she's about eighty five, looks like she should be, you know, in a retirement community doing some service there.
Speaker 3: And she's our police chief.
Speaker 2: So and we're like seven hundred officers short of what we need for our police department bill because so we don't have enough police, we don't have any leadership. We've got this crown jewel of a city that's just being mismanaged.
Speaker 3: I'm sad to say, Bill, pull.
Speaker 1: Out the nose ring. Let's see what's happening now. To describe it, they had the barriers, these magical barriers. I've seen them everywhere. They got to pop out of the pop out of the ground, out of the street. They're circular and you can't go through them. But they were in uh they were being made. They weren't being maintained properly, and so they weren't being used and they were in a maintenance mode. Would that have stopped what happened with Jabbar, You.
Speaker 2: Know, I think it would have made it more difficult because I think they were bigger barriers and might have prevented him from getting a random on the sidewalk. But as you say, they were nothing was being utilized because they were trying to get everything fixed for the Super Bowl, which is in several weeks, but they forgot about the Sugar Bowl, which is another big event, so they didn't have adequate security for the Sugar Bowl. By trying to be prepared for the Sugar for the super Bowl. But this has been a problem for years.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 2: We spent forty million dollars on these structures to try to prevent this kind of thing, and then they got clogged up with Marti Grass beads, they got clogged up with the balloons, they got clogged up with all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: And they didn't work.
Speaker 2: So they we've been talking about this for months fixing them. And you know how it competent.
Speaker 3: These democrats are. They don't get around the fixing things. So they weren't fixed.
Speaker 1: And so the Marty Gral beads got into the stanchions they're called, which is these circular things coming out of the ground, so they wouldn't go up or down anymore because of Marty Graus, which is one of the reasons that they're in the first place, because too many women are showing us their boobies lifting up their shirts, and you got to get some beads and do I and we got the nose ring FBI agent. Do I have this right?
Speaker 3: You have it right? You have it right.
Speaker 2: Marty Gras is another big thing coming up right after the super Bowl, So we got to get ready for the super.
Speaker 3: Bowl and then Marty Gras and then you got jazz Fast.
Speaker 2: Is like one thing after another and we got the Keystone cops in place here. Now, fortunately there's another election coming up well, and this mayor will be gone within the year.
Speaker 3: But we got to get through the year.
Speaker 1: Then the LaToya Cantrell, much like Fanny Willis, Didn't she have some sort of sexploitation of some employee and she used somewhere in New Orleans a city funded love pad. Didn't she have something going on with security personnel?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, yeah, with the sureity personnel, the allegation that she had a relationship with her with their security guard who's no longer on the n OPD. They were captured on a balcony having cocktails enemy cocktails. Some woman took a picture of them. They got into a big lawsuit with the woman. She wouldn't give up the apartment in the French Quarter's supposed to be used for dignitary She was using that as a residence as a love pad with this guy who was in there during his quote.
Speaker 3: Unquote time of duty. I mean it's just, I mean, just an embarrassment.
Speaker 1: Bill he was on duties servicing the mayor, Nathan Wade style and so so Jeffrey the games in a few hours. You give me no confidence that New Orleans is able to handle anything very important. Nathan Wade down there, I don't know what to say. Give me confidence.
Speaker 2: The bright spot is this, So we have a competent governor, Governor Jeff Landry.
Speaker 3: So we got this.
Speaker 2: Blue We got this blue island in the Red Sea of Louisiana, got this New Orleans in confidence in a state that's moving the right direction under Jeff Landry. He's bringing in additional security National Guard for the game for the now next few weeks, so that there'd be beefed up state police Presidence. Will saw a lot of them on the highway this morning coming in.
Speaker 3: So he's going to the game. He's trying to.
Speaker 2: Instill confidence that will have security for the game. So I think he's going to try to help during this period that we you know, we're going to have to secure this city.
Speaker 3: We've got to be ready for the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Remember last time the Super Bowl was here, the lights went out in the Supernome Bill don't forget that.
Speaker 1: I do recall that. I think that was Baltimore, the Ravens down there.
Speaker 3: It with Baltimore and the forty nine ers. That was the last game we went out and the lights were spent out. So we got a hub boy.
Speaker 2: We got to put on our you know, best game we can and make sure there are no problems. And thankfully the governor is going to take an active role in trying to secure the city.
Speaker 1: And we have more information about the guy using the cyber truck against the Trump Tower in Las Vegas. His name is is a Sergeant Matthew Livelsburger. He's thirty seven years old. He's been in Green Beret. He's on leave from the military from Germany, and he was in he spent time at Fort Bragg. I'm not sure I can save Bragg anymore, but I think it's been changed to something else. But nonetheless, the two of them are in the same same unit at some point. Jabbar and Livelsburger that that's an issue right there. But you know, one site that comes to my mind, Jeffrey Crueer, is that this large gaggle of so called public officials and they're standing to the right of the LaToya Cantrell is Senator John Kennedy with that look in his eye, I like, what what in the hell's going on? With his arms folded next to him is the FBI agent in charge, a black female with a nose ring, and I'm thinking this is a Saturday Night live bit. I'm thinking Kennedy's got to be thinking, what in the hell's going on around this place? And this is our major city in Louisiana. It's a dominant maybe the next to New York City. In Las Vegas has got to be number two or three in the list of tourism. With all the events happening, people want to go there and party. There was a person that was murdered here from the Tri State area, went to Princeton High School. And it's said that this is the leadership. And you tell me we got election coming up. The history of these elections indicate that nothing changes anyway. We went from Lori Lightfoot Beatlejuice in Chicago to somebody worse. And I would assume Fanny Willis is going to get real. She was re elected the district attorney, the prosecutor in Fulta County, and I would assume LaToya Cantrell or someone worse going to take over. Am I wrong about that? Is somebody normal going to get in charge?
Speaker 2: It'll be it'll be more competent Democrats. The two leading candidates or council members. They're both Democrats. There there won't be a Republican.
Speaker 3: There hasn't been a.
Speaker 2: Republican mayor in New Orleans since eighteen seventy two, so there's not going to be a Republican.
Speaker 1: Eighteen that was during the administration. Ulysses asked Grant, he was the president. So it's not likely a Republican is gonna win. You're saying Grant's not alive. It's not in Grant. Lincoln's not in Grant's tomb. So New Orleans will go on the same course as the city of Chicago, with Brandon Johnson taking over from Lorie Lightfoot.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you got it. That's my prediction. That's my predict.
Speaker 2: There's not one Republican elected official in New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: The interesting thing is the state is pretty much all Republican. You've got Kennedy and Kay. You got all Republicans in the congressional delegation. Now except for two, you've got a super majority. I mean the legislature. Say one elect officials are a Normalican.
Speaker 3: New Orleans is all Democrat.
Speaker 1: It's an armpit. Well, Jeff Treona, are you going to the game in a couple of hours. You've got a big matchup Georgia and you got the Irish. My mother loved the fighting Irish and and it'd be an upset if they beat Georgia. But Georgia lost their quarterback, so who knows. But are you going to the game.
Speaker 3: I'm a big Notre Dame fan.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of my family go to Notre Dame. I applied to Notre Dame, got into Notre Dame, almost went to Notre Dame. But I love Notre Dame. So I'm gonna be pulling for the Irish. I'm not going to the game. I've got some other responsibilities I have to take care of today.
Speaker 3: But do you have people that are going and they're still going?
Speaker 2: So I'm praying for a successful event where everything's no problems today.
Speaker 1: And the lights stay on. That's the key. Again, got to get the rights to work. Yes, LaToya Cantrell, she's a beauty and also the nose ring FBI agent. I'm thinking you gotta be kidding me. All right, Well, once again.
Speaker 3: Jeff, we we got the grandma and grandma police chief, so.
Speaker 1: Fire can burn and fire can heal. I'm going to who in the hell put your dentures in. I mean, come on, man, and she's in charge. I got LaToya Cantrell with her lover boy, Nathan Wade's on hold all right, Jeffrey crue Air once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show this Thursday afternoon. Thank you very much, jeff Thank you, Bille, Thank you. My god. Are we in trouble? Of course, it's not much better here, So what am I laughing about? Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham seven hundred wls happening as we speak. The FBI just had another news conference. Seemingly there's no connection, just a coincidence. And the older I get, the more I know, I don't believe in coincidences. Between the Vegas explosion of a cyber truck a Tesla vehicle out in front of the Trump uh Hotel facility on one hand, and the Nola attack on the other, they both serve both her military veterans, which is not that unusual. You might recall from Fort Hood there was a captain, a Muslim captain who took the opportunity to kill a couple dozen American soldiers ready to go to Iraq because it was his duty as as a warrior to conduct jihad against the non believer, which is to kill and kill some more. Now, when you look about the history of what's happening, I guess beginning in nineteen seventy two, but a metastasized under Jimmy Carter, who's being lionized for reasons unclear to me as a great president when he was a terrible president in nineteen seventy nine. There's been a large branch of Islamic terror that's infiltrated around the world. In fact, a view of time, I did it done in the leadership of Sean McMahon, not the great wrestler, but rather my producer. That there's a list of Islamic terror attacks and the number given in the past forty years is two hundred thousand known separate terrorist attack with Islam as the root of the killing. Two hundred thousand. Now, that involves the murder of well over a million human beings, the great majority by the way of Muslim every now and then at matastasizes here in the West, but mainly the terror conducted by Islamic terrorists in Islamic countries were affected somewhat by it, but not nearly to the extent of being a Muslim living in a Muslim country where terror is rampant among large parts of the Islamic community. Here in Greater Cincinnati, I've been by the mosque many times. I've not gone, into course, the one in Westchester. In my forty one years in talk radio, I can't recall of one circumstance or anyone connected to that mosque has committed any criminal acts against anybody. In fact, Islam, the word itself means peace, but many others want to put their opponents in pieces. That's a problem. There's a large mosque outside of Toledo which has thousands of adherents. No point can I recall that mosque being the situs of one of their devotees or followers who committed terrible acts against anybody. In fact, the Muslim community in Greater Cincinnati is quiet and peaceful, family oriented, do their job, have their businesses, and get about their life. There's a large chunk of the Muslim world that feel completely differently, and we see the examples all over the world on a repeated basis, beginning with it taking over of secular countries and turning them into shall we say sidus of attacks upon the non believer, especially the jew and the Christian. We do not have large numbers of Presbyterians or Catholics, or Episcopalians, or Amish or Seven Day advantag is committing horrible acts of terrorism on practically every country on the face of the earth. To going on the past several hundred years, metastasizing since the nineteen seventy two attack on the nine Israeli wrestlers in the Olympics, it is getting worse and worse and worse. It's not getting better. In fact, you may know on the southern border in the past four years there's been six hundred and fifty known terrorists led into the country through the wide open southern border. Now directly, it doesn't appear this had some connection to the southern border of Mexico other than the truck itself going back and forth. This was like a rent a truck, the same thing the soldier used out of Colorado Springs to go to Las Vegas. And that's still being looked out in a more serious way. But for those who would look at difficulties in the world, number one would be what's happening in many Muslim countries when it comes to terrible acts of terrorism, which is a split between the shea Is and the Sunnis. The Persian Gulf states are largely Sunnies, and the rest of Iran and parts of Syria, which has now collapsed completely in Iraq are of course she Is. They hate each other more than they hate Jews and Christians. I can't imagine, you know, I spend I'm a practicing Roman Catholic, went to Mass twice in the last four or five days, and I speak to Father Ben or Lady of Victory in del High and what a great man he is, or Saint Gertrude's. And normally when I come out of Mass, I have good feelings toward mankind. I come out, you go to Elder High School, go to covcath you come out thinking, man, I feel good about humanity. I'm gonna do good for good for others. I'm going to sacrifice my bid for the a little bit for the for the common good. Something happens in some mosques, fortunately not much in America, in which the believers in Islam come out of their religious service wanting to kill somebody. And the leaders of Iran, which is the head of the snake when it comes to terrorism around the world, describe themselves as religious leaders. They're doing what Allah and the Mohammad, the prophet told them to do, which is the killed the Infidel in large numbers. And whether it's Assyria or Iran, what's happening inside of Iraq, it's a problem that's not going to go away anytime soon. In fact, is going to get worse. Cincinnati, in nineteen ninety nine, you might recall, had a guy named calth per Calf perth Weight, who took a vehicle and injured twenty or thirty people out of our own Octoberfest. And I think the judge in that case was Judge natal who gave him eleven years in jail. He injured a bunch of people, and his goal was not some political reason, and the goal was not some jihad. He was drunk and he took his unbeknownst to him, his took his vehicle and injured a whole bunch of menicent people. That is not what's happening here. I looking to my right the list of Islamic terror. They have it by decades, by year, and by event. And this goes on for forty seven pages of Islamic terror conducted around the world since nineteen eighty and I can't even comprehend the whore that's happened in countries like Turkey and Iraq and Afghanistan, Pakistan and Egypt and United Kingdom, in the Netherlands, just the site of these Islamic terror attacks in France, in Russia and India. Goes on and on, and most of it is not well reported here in the States because we don't know about a lot what's going on in India, or what's going on in Miamore, what's going on in Finland, what's going on in Egypt. And it's by decade and by event, and more and more it's being used and the vehicles are being used instead of weapons, and maybe both. They simply you go to some mosques somewhere, fortunately not in the Tri State, not much in America, and you come out wanting to kill people. And we had the terrible event about two weeks ago in the Christmas event in Germany. But that's more or less the tip of the iceberg, because it is regularly now very simple to have a car or a truck and use it in such a way as to kill a whole bunch of people. So whether from New Orleans to Nice, the carnage is familiar. The weapon is being used, which is a car or a truck. And I listened with interest the words of jeffkrue Air, who's a New Orleans resident, who said that while you can lock down a Bourbon street and have those barriers up which were being serviced because they were dysfunctional, because the last Marty girls had too many beads thrown around the city streets and they worked themselves into these stansons that go up and down out of the pavement and they were inoperable, and the New Orleans being completely dysfunctional, and then get them fixed in time for the Sugar Bowl happening yesterday. But if that had been the case, Jabbar would have found some other way or method to kill a whole bunch of people. Because one and he reads the Holy Book when he comes out of his mosque in New Orleans, he wants to kill people. Now that's a problem. I can't imagine you coming out of a religious service saying, you know what, I want to kill somebody, and Willie Nilly, it could be other Muslims. Doesn't make any difference that he know the identity of the fifteen people he killed on Bourbon Street in the French Quarter in New Orleans. I don't think so. He simply came out and wanted to kill people and became radicalized. I'm sure the military is going to take a fresh look at this thing because the event in Las Vegas was seemingly carried out by an on in service sergeant named Matthew livels Berger, thirty seven years old and he's been in the military, said in nineteen years by simple deer park. Matt tells me he wanted a military right out of high school. And it doesn't have the kind of name that would indicate that he was some adherent to Islamic terror, which is a definite problem in the world. Just Google, and for you to ignore what I'm looking at to my right would be a lie. This is a terrible problem, and it's getting worse that this guy simply wanted to locate at Trump property with the name Trump on it and drive from Colorado Springs all the way to Las Vegas to set off the so called fireworks, and he was an on duty active soldier and using a Tesla cybertruck packed with explosives outside President Trump's Las Vegas hotel. He was on active duty, he was stationed in Germany, he was on leave. And this is unbelievable. The forty three year old Rameda truck in New Orleans. That individual Ramda's truck into the crowd. But here thirty seven years old, and he is a US Army veteran, served with Jabbar at some point in Fort Bragg together. And so we can prepare, but we can't stop it. Somehow, it is hoped at some point those in charge of the religion itself, other than the Grand Mulahs who run Iran, would recognize that the two hundred thousand separate terror acts committed by Islamic extremists over the past fifty years as an indication that something is rotten in Denmark, something is wrong, and what is being preached and what is being told to these individuals, and sadly the most recent two we're thirty seven and forty two years old, both connections to the US military. So I have no idea what to say other than that be prepared. I've watched the last two or three days of what's happening with the so called experts, and they're telling you that you're in a situation, be alert. I don't know how it can be that alert to be walking on a city street, in Bourbon Street in the French Quarter at three point fifteen am in the morning, and I'm sure half in the bag, and suddenly someone takes a vehicle at a high rate of speed, an F one fifty electric pickup truck, and rams it through the crowd, killing fifteen and injuring about thirty five to forty more people. And anyone is willing to give their own life to kill others and find a way to do it. And I hear the talk about well, of course New Orleans is a terribly run city, as so many democratic, they controlled cities are terribly run. But in reality, if someone wants to sacrifice their own life in pursuit of some religious goal, thinking there's seventy two versions in heaven awaiting you upon your arrival, that your God believes that your duty as a person is to kill the infidel in large numbers, and that your reward is not on earth but in heaven. That somehow there needs to be some come to Jesus meeting, maybe come to Muhammed meeting. Among Islamists around the world as saying we can't have this. Has that meaning taken place without my knowledge?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't think so let's continue with more coming up later. We've scheduled Peter Bronson after one o'clock today, and after two o'clock will be another live update from New Orleans from News Nation about what's happening in preparation for the game itself, schedule to start a little over three hours between Notre Dame and Georgia Big Game, of course, the Bengals are playing on Saturday. But once again New Year's Day was shattered by terrible acts of Islamic terror. Could have been here, could have been there, could have been anywhere, and forewarned, is forearmed. But you cannot stop individuals held bent on killing a bunch of innocent people in pursuit of some sight in heaven. That if you believe that killing your fellow human beings in large numbers guarantees your place in heaven, Possibly you're following the wrong religion, just possibly, all let's continue with more. The line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundredth and new eighteen t Bill Cunning and the Grand American with you every day at Rome of the Bengals teeing it up on Saturday against Pittsburgh. What terrible weather coming next week later in the week with possibly a bit of snow. We'll see what happens from Steve Rowley down the road. And then for the Bengals to get to the playoffs, a bunch of other things have to happen. It is sad that this career of Joe Burrow is being wasted by lousy defenses and just the breaks that don't go the Bengals way. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW the post free nation in the world except Antarctica. I'm not sure that Antarctica is yet has said terror, but Australia has large numbers of events. Reading the statistics, there's been at least two hundred thousand Islamic terror attacks since nineteen seventy two that've caused a minimum of two hundred and ten people to be killed two hundred and ten thousand deaths, including well over one million serious injuries. They account for about twenty five percent of all terror attacks worldwide, but they're responsible for forty percent of lives lost. So when Islamic terrors get the work. They're very efficient due to the terrorism, and Islam has become the main cause of death, which is sixty four percent of deaths due to terrorism in the world caused by terror sixty four percent. And the vision of the phenomenon improves so slightly because this is another said fact. Ninety two percent of those killed by Islamic terror are Muslims ninety two percent. So what we're seeing here in the West is the tip of the iceberg of what happens in the Muslim world, because the Muslims are in the business of killing other Muslims in large numbers, and that says nothing about the wreckage on the human body of those who survive. I would imagine that the twenty five to thirty fighting for their lives in New Orleans hospitals, the great majority will have life long injuries and the quality of their life has been ruined. But that is a small number when compared to what's happening in the Muslim Islamic world. In fact, is there any nation on the face of the earth dominated by Muslim slash Islamic thinking that are succeeding well for its citizens? Is it Egypt? Was it Syria? Is it, Syria or Iran or Iraq, is Pakistan the place to be if you're a woman, or Afghanistan. I think the answer is no, but to think about those most profoundly affected by Islamic terror. Killed by Islamic terrorists are Muslims. The great majority injured are Muslims by Islamic terror. And every city, every county, every state, every nation on the face of the earth has been touched directly or indirectly by Islamic terror, and it's continuing. I've never walked out a mass at Saint Gertrude's and said to myself, Man, I'm going to go kill somebody. That preaching of a father George was so was so good. The message I received was to kill somebody, to maims some innocent man, woman or a child. That's what I want to do. Doesn't work that way. I don't think it works that way in any religion. Having said all that, there's probably no more peaceful place to be that at a mosque in Westchester or the large went outside of Toledo, in which the adherents to Islam in those places are family oriented, business oriented, pay their taxes, keep their head down, and do their work. There's a large trunk, there's a large branch of a large tree of Islam who want to kill the Infidel has described as someone who doesn't believe the way I believe. That's a problem. And whether Trump's in the White House or not, the Islamic terror will continue. We can stop it. We can keep terrorists from entering the country. We can harden some of the objects of terror. But if some largely lone wolf believing his set in Heaven is reserved by killing innocent women, children, and men, and large numbers, the more killed the better, we got a problem. Well, let's continue scheduled up next to Peter Bronson. Then after two o'clock today will be a live report from New Orleans getting ready for the big action today and what's happening. FBI held a news conference. Fortunately they got off the stage. The FBI agent with a ring in her nose got someone else to give the briefing. Let's continue with more one o'clock Home of your Bengals. Here's Radio seven hundred WULW, Cincinnati, My Billy Cunningham, the Great America. With me now is Peter Bronson and Peter welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Before we get onto your book to my right, which you haven't got to yet. I've been here twice. I mean here taking what's happening? Because I look at this thing shocking, unbelievable New Year's Day. Two guys in the military. I guess we focusing on the Jabbar and New Orleans at this point. But what comes to your mind, if anything, Well, one thing that comes to mind is that we have this three mon month period where we have a lame duck president in this case, a daffy duck president and three months. Really, this was set up in the early days of the founding of our country because it would take three months for somebody to get to Washington from wherever they were living when they were elected.
Speaker 5: Now, what is the possible purpose of taking the greatest country on the planet and leaving it more or less leaderless, in this case, completely leaderless.
Speaker 1: For three months?
Speaker 5: This invites terrorism, It invites attacks, It invites shenanigans and very dire things from our enemies which are all over the world plotting against us. I just I wonder when is somebody going to start re examining the need for this period should be changed.
Speaker 1: It used to be March fourth, because it took somebody months to by horseback to make this. I mean it took Lincoln about two and a half weeks to get here. Yeah, there to why and we need something but we I guess the system kind of intends that the outgoing president is competent, mentally alert, experienced staff ready to go. But I'm told by my buddies in Washington that's like rats leaving a ship after he lost November the sixth. I guess the day after, everyone start looking for work and they're gone, Yes, they're out of here. In fact, the secretaries are looking for jobs. Nobody's working, or they don't work anyway.
Speaker 5: Or they're sabotaging whatever they leave behind, which happened, by the way, with the Clinton administration. If you recall where they were hauling out the furniture and disabling computers and pulling off the w keys on all the keyboards.
Speaker 1: I mean, like a bunch of high school kids. Imagine that's happening now, and it's getting worse. And I'm thinking, right much worse now. Right now, I'm thinking where are we? And you make the point off the air, which is a good one. The security of this country is at stake right now. North Korea is on the march. I see, China is lobbing more artillery shells this morning into over the top of Taiwan. We have what's happening in Russia, and what's happening in the Ukraine. We have what's happening, of course with in Gaza. Unbelievable. Everyone's saying, Okay, we got to get this stuff done before January twenty because there's a new sheriff in town. Yeah, and now we won't be able to do it. And so this morning we find out that six hundred and fifty terrorists have been admitted into the country on the terror watch list. And those are the ones we know about. And I'm thinking, and so I'm thinking, what the hell, what's happening?
Speaker 5: We are at the mercy of thousands of people who have come across the border who are on the terrorist watch list. Those are, just like you say, the ones that we know about. The rest we have no idea. And where are these coming from. They're coming from every nation on the planet, including all of our enemies, and some enemies we may not even know about yet until they perpetrate something like what happened in New Orleans, and you.
Speaker 1: Brought up off there Lloyd Austin, he's I'm sure he's well intended. He's a Secretary of Defense, he went through West Point, he served in Iraq. You know, he's a nice guy. But he gave repeated testimony two years ago that the two biggest problems facing the military is white supremacy and climate change. Midic. We have too many bad footprints all over the world. We've got to mitigate climate change. And that's the guy in charge of the defense of this country.
Speaker 5: Well, and if you have somebody that's in the military who is getting radicalized by their web surfing with Islamic groups like ISIS, and then you have in their own military, their brass is teaching them that the absolute biggest threat that they face is white supremacy, which, honestly, Bill, I've never I can't think of any white supremacists that I've ever met, or no, I don't know where they are or who they are, what they are, but apparently that was the biggest threat. If you're teaching that to your soldiers, that's just like porn kerosene on this radicalization.
Speaker 1: Now, before we get to your book, I had a guest on an hour ago, Jeff Crueir, who lives in New Orleans. I was listening. He talked about the status of running that great city right into the ground. He also pointed out the following and I got this off an FBI website. The female agent that's showed up had a ring in her nose, and I'm thinking, what has happened? But then the FBI New Orleans Police chief was an FBI instructor for bias and diversity, and the city's branch of the FBI recently held a quote diversity recruitment event, and its ex account posted the following message At today's FBI, we know that diversity makes us strong. During Pride Month, the FBI celebrates LGBTQIAA plus plus colleagues contributions to our country. Learn more about the bureau's diversity and inclusion initiatives. And the post had a big colorful Pride placard including join us now. And the military did these recruitment videos in which individuals living shall I say, alternative lifestyles who were drag queens dressed up in American military uniforms dancing wow, And I'm thinking, maybe this is not the purpose of the military. I respect the gay community. I'm sure you do too, but I don't want to be used to advance or not to advance someone based upon their skin color or upon their sexual predilections. That's not a benefit, and it shouldn't be a cost. But it shouldn't be a benefit. So the FBI wants to have these diversity seminars in which agents are wearing it, shall we say, alternative lifestyle clothing.
Speaker 5: This is just insanity. And the thing is it goes right back to what we're just talking about. Why do we have to wait three months when the people have spoken and rejected, completely, rejected overwhelmingly, this woke ideology and this stupidity, and yet we have to suffer through it, not only that we are completely weakened and defenseless because of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, what needs to be done? This is a fast moving world these days, fast This turns.
Speaker 4: On a dime.
Speaker 5: I mean, what how many weeks ago was it we were talking about wall to wall coverage of the drones or whatever they were in New Jersey and suddenly, bam, that's completely off the We don't know, we never got an answer, there was nothing ever resolved about that.
Speaker 1: But we moved on. That's how fast the world moves.
Speaker 5: And here we are with the old, antiquated seventeen eighties approach of let's taken.
Speaker 1: Maybe Trump can't get here for three months. Take your time, Come by train, come, don't don't use the plane, horse and buggy. I mean, and I'm thinking, what are we doing? It's crazy? All right, let's talk about your book, The Promised Land. You came in a few days ago. Joe Dieters was there Justice Joe, by the way, I'm honored to tuesday to hold his investiture in the Supreme Court Fantas Sharon Kennedy, the chief invited me up, so I'll be off on Tuesday. Give him my regards. Really, it's good that we have at least six or seven normal people up there. Man, before we get to your book. Yeah, I had lunch. I'm sorry. It was dinner with antonin Scalia. About fifteen years ago, I was invited to be the commencement speaker at the University of Toledo Law School, a Juris Doctor Degrev. Which I'm a proud graduate, and the dean calls me about a week in advances that is a little extra benefit, which like to have dinner the night before with a Supreme Court justice. And I said, I said, well, yeah, I really would. But cool, Well, even if it's Ruth Bader Ginsburg, I'm good with that. I respect her, I respect the positions she doesn't take, which which whoever you know, is antonin Scalia. I said, you're kidding me, antonin Scalia. Where do I have to be? He picked an Italian restaurant, a Mommy, which is a little bit south of Tamia, and said, once get her about five o'clock. We're going to have dinner a till seven. Then we're gonna have a reception at the law school, and then he's going to teach a class at nine pm. And then tomorrow's the commencement and you and you and Justice Scali are going to speak. And I said, wait a minute, I do not want to speak after Justice Scalia, I said, I said. He said, okay, we'll put you first. I said, okay, great, you're a warm up bag. I want to be at warm up. And so I'm sitting there and I walked into this little Italian restaurant. It was still bright, it was like in uh first of June. And I opened the door and I couldn't see a damn thing. And I when I pull in there was three cars in the parking lot. So I'm looking around. I said, this is the right place. I look at my look at my email. So I go in there. I open the door and I can't see and the reception is said, are you here with the judge? I said, I'm here with that judge. Go to a table if there was in the back. There was no one else there. There was the dean of the law school, Justice Scalia, and I sat down. I said, I said, Justice, I can't I can't believe I'm sitting here. And he's smiling. We talked a little bit, you know, for small talk. A couple that bottle of wine, have little spaghetti, and near the end of the meal, he said, let me tell you, Willie, it comes down to two words. I said, I said. He said, everything we do on the Supreme Court, everything a judge ought to do, comes down to two words. I'm getting up to my seat. I said, okay, I said, Justice Scalia, what are the two words? And he's take a sip of wine, looks at me and he says, who decides I'm going? Who decides? I think I know what you mean. Can you expand on a little bit? He said, We're a small part of government. It was meant to be almost irrelevant. What'll we do in the Supreme Court? And the issues that come to us almost always involve something or some other part of government should make the decision and not us. And they're just punting. And then they're punting to us all kinds of issues that we're not intended to deal with, and then we're forced to deal with them or not. He said, I use every opportunity with originalism to send back to the states or to the counties or the cities the issues that the democratic process should resolve instead of five old white guys and women or black guy who Clarence in Washington. It comes down to who decides, he said. I want the people to decide these issues, and not a justice. We have no particularized knowledge, he said, Go convince your fellow citizens as to the worthiness of whether marriage should exist or not. Should should we have some other socials, Should birth control pills or abortion? The extent of abortion? Should it be at the ninth month, the fifth month? Not at all? You decide. And so when I think about what you brought up about Trump or any president. Almost three three months later, we've we've decided that issue in large numbers. And in December the eighteenth or nineteenth, the electors met in Columbus and they decided, we voted it's over. That was a hard no. That was a hard no. We don't we don't want that. And yet we're here. We are stuck with a quarter of a year, and we're stuck with the same nobody working, and they're gone. And I don't blame them. If you lost your job, you'd be spending your time resume building things like that. But it comes down to who decides, and when we decide, in today's world, it's time to move on, maybe a month, six weeks, make sure it's you know, not a two thousand situations where there's four hundred and ten votes in floor. But once we decide, us move on. Now, speaking of that, here's your book. Yes, sir, we don't have time right now. Promised Land how the Midwest, and I told them that was gonna happen. A couple of months ago. I had a conversation with the incoming president and I said, I'll be the right wing in the Northwest territory, you go, and he kind of laughed. He said, the right way Northwest said I think I know that. Tell the people what is the Northwest Territory, Well, that is primarily Ohio.
Speaker 5: There would be no Northwest Territory if not for Cincinnati and the tough people who came here tough to settle this area.
Speaker 1: I mean talk about terrorism.
Speaker 5: These people knew it firsthand because it was just like what's happening now, on a much smaller scale but much more personal. Because the settlers on the north side of the Ohio River in Ohio were terrorized constantly by the Shawnee and the Miami, with kidnapping, with horrible torture, with murder, with being sold into bondage scalpings.
Speaker 1: And this was all sponsored by.
Speaker 5: The British, just as this terrorism today is being sponsored by these terrorist states. And how did Ohio and these people finally make the Northwest Territory free by going to the source. They had to defeat the Confederation of Tribes and convincingly, I mean overwhelmingly defeat them, and then insult and defeat the British and humiliate them at the Battle of Fallen Timbers. So the British finally packed it up and said, we're getting the heck out of the Northwest Territory. They finally gave up their claim to all of this. These states that would be Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan, five states that they claimed as part of Canada. And if not for Cincinnati and Matt Anthony Wayne, who did that, we would be part of Canada.
Speaker 1: I went Canada part of us. That's what Trump's plan has been. There a time when Canada, like in the seventeen eighty seven, there were thoughts about Canada part because Canada at that point was controlled either by the French or by the English, and one point or another, the English were completely consumed with Bonaparte and Napoleon, and the English had their own problems and they wanted to bring home the boys home. They said, well, we can't do it.
Speaker 5: That's part of the reason that the Battle of Fallen Timbers. The commander at Fort Detroit in Fort Miami's where the Wayne walked, marched his horse right up under the palisades of the fort, daring the British to fire a shot, and they would not, And the reason was because they were already had their hands full of war with France, and they couldn't take another war with these colonists, these up at e colonists. And so that's when they said, okay, packet and get that fort out of here. By the Treaty of Paris, we're not supposed to have any forts in the Northwest Territory anyway.
Speaker 1: Now, if someone would say to Peter Bronson, you know what, these were peaceful, happy native peoples building their little mounds around Fort Ancient, the Hope wells, et cetera. They were just good people living and living off the land and taking care of each other. Here comes those brutal white guys, and they wanted to take our land, and we wanted to keep our land. How would you respond to the argument that we're like usurping the greatness of the Indian people and that somehow we don't belong.
Speaker 5: As Russaul called them, the noble savage. That's a myth that has lived on through centuries. I've seen the movies. They're all noble, oh, of course, in peace loving. Well, just dig into those mounds a little bit and you're gonna find evidence. You're going to find a lot of skeletons, you're gonna find evidence of cannibalism, of human sacrifice, of torture, of all these things that what we called in the seventeen eighties and through the mid to eighteen hundreds depredations. All of these depredations were being perpetrated by the Indians, tribe upon tribe before we got here.
Speaker 1: I've seen the Yellowstone. That's not happening. You know, rain water. Those guys are peaceful. They went their land back. They wrongfully took at that. Maybe that's not necessarily true. You're saying, well, it's true that we came here and seize the land. But the fact is, this has been the history of mankind.
Speaker 5: The better civilization, the stronger one, the more innovative one, the one that has invented the wheel. For example, when we got here on the shores of this continent, you're looking at a stone Age culture that had no wheels. They had no roads, they had no industry, they had nothing. We had mechanization, we had weapons, we had gunpowder, we had all these things that it was destined, it was faded that this civilization would conquer them. They had no chance, No, really they did. They were doomed from the beginning the book is, How do in the American people get the book? How the Midwest was one Ohio? Where did the name Ohio come from? Do you know it came from the Indian word for beauty, beautiful river?
Speaker 1: Illinois? A lot of these Yeah, all of these names Wisconsin. We don't change those names though. No, they were changing the name of Fort Bragg Fort Bragg because it's now Fort Fort Liberty. I thought it'd be Fort Obama. Well, Fort Bragg where there's two soldiers were. Bragg was not a great general. He was not well liked by his men, but he and then they changed it. They didn't know that when they changed it, he changed it because he was a Confederate. Yeah, by a minute, Right, here's the big Are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where do they get the book?
Speaker 5: All of the local bookstores and that my website Chili Dog presses chilidog press dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, and now the big question. Looking to my right, I googled list of Islamic terror m H. There's maybe two hundred thousand incidents. Says two hundred and fifty thousand people have been killed, another million brutally injured. There's no rampaging Presbyterians. I've never left Saint Gertrude saying, man, I want to kill somebody. I really love these these terroristic evangelicals. Yeah, what about those? You know, that's another big white supremacy. Sure, terrible. We see them only in Hollywood. I've never story I'm going to kill some innocent person. Yeah, what is wrong? But I make the point about the mosque in Westchester, happy, peaceful family or in it? Well, what's wrong with this large branch of Islamic Well, it varies by mosque.
Speaker 5: Obviously, there are some that are very radical, and there is no question that the fundamentalist Islamics that you look at coming from Saudi Arabia, from these countries in the Middle East that are being sponsored and propped up by Iran, just the way the British.
Speaker 1: Did with the Indians. This is not a new thing.
Speaker 5: This is not a new thing the British and they're sponsoring, they're supplying the weapons, a lot of the weapons which we left behind Afghanistan and these people. It's easy enough to radicalize the individuals. The Indians who attacked the settlers believed by their religion that they were destined by their prophets and by their gods to defeat and murder and pillage and do whatever they wanted because they believe that the these white people were not human. And really the Indians thought that about us. Yes, and that's what justified the torture. That's what does justified this.
Speaker 1: Horrible burning alive. If you're lucky, you got burned alive. Yeah, they could make that last for days on a retissary. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's happening again. History repeats it's the same hate. But it is all if you look at behind it, if you if you pull back the curtain. There's a lot of political policy going on here by Iran, I believe. And that's the source and what just what Mad Anthony Wayne did kill it at the source.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump needs to be Mad Anthony Wayne. Yes, website again. Peter Bronson, Chili Dog Press dot Com. Let's continue with more. Thank you, Peter. Hey, let's continue with more. Bill cunning in the Grand American Live, It's Home of the Bengals on Saturday Night. We'll see what happens about six things have to happen. Unison, maybe get into the back of the playoffs. If they do, they win the Super Bowl one year or another on news Radio one hundred. That would you all? I mean, why when you put yourself out of that.
Speaker 6: I haven't really thought about that. It's obviously a possibility, not not one that I'm excited about. But uh, that's not that's not in the plans. I would say, you still.
Speaker 1: Have to say complience probably the complais game people.
Speaker 7: Like you all?
Speaker 8: Maybe final way keep up the people?
Speaker 1: Do I think so? And that kind of same name.
Speaker 9: Do you watch games when you're watching other teams play with players that formerly played here that have gone on to play really well with their new teams. I mean, the fan response sometimes is I wish we could have kept him, or you know, why were we being able to keep that player? Do you do you do that or do you kind of just whatever happens you accept it, or do you find yourself having a little bit of that fight when you watch one of your former teammates perform really well.
Speaker 3: For another team.
Speaker 10: Yeah, whenever, whenever a great player leaves you, you're you wish you could have found a way to keep them.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 10: You don't want to make a living out of letting great players leave the building. And you know, I think that's why you you got to do everything you can to get those deals done early.
Speaker 1: Oh hell, hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting the second Man. We're back together for the year twenty twenty five. Did you think this would be happening? After all these years and decades? The greats come and go, but you and I remain, well, we have left the building, thank goodness. Yet so U but uh, maybe we can get Joe Burrow. He's he's sending out these messages to upstairs of T Higgins staying now they keep t Higgins not only well that you don't want to make I think Number nine mad, then you don't want to make the fans mad. Well I would say that, uh, well, they might want to go someplace and buy a lottery ticket to keep with. Number one is not going anywhere. Chase isn't going anywhere. He's gonna win the triple Crown. It's gonna be unbelievable. Why didn't they sign him last six months ago? Before? And then you have you know, it's Mike Brown's bullheadedness and thick headedness getting in his way because he wasn't up. Well, how about extending him in saving money? But that now they're gonna billionaires now you're gonna now you're gonna pay out there. You know what, Now they don't chase if they don't, well they got to, I mean because well then Joe Burrow might say I want to get out of here. Then what uh? Then it's uh, you know, then it's you know, then it's a mess. One not to have DJ Reader and Jesse Bates both here on the defense, that would would that be helpful, would be very nice. We couldn't afford that, right, we didn't have the gay Reader went to Detroit, didn't he Yeah, and he's like an all pro and Jesse Bates anchors the Atlanta Defense. Correct, and we need a safety and we needed interior line. I want to pay them. Why did Mike Brown pay them? They didn't want to pay him. Well, we paid Mike Brown. What does any pay us? I don't know started on that. Okay, Jesse Bates and DJ Reiders should be right here. I agree with you. I agree with you. Joe Burrow agrees with me. Well, you're gonna make him mad. Now you got issues if right, because you don't want to make number nine. You don't want to have a number nine unhappy. Because I guess they figured well, if t Higgins was going to go, we'll get somebody in the draft. I don't think so, but I mean thinks you know, I mean they did that a few years ago when they drove everybody nuts. I think in what it was eighty one or eighty two that I remember, right, the Bengals were going to take Chris Collinsworth number one of their first round draft pick bingo. Then they thought. Everybody thought, well, the next pick, next pick, next pick, collins Worth, Collin's worth. Whatever happened to him. He came in the second round of the Bengals. Whatever happened to him doesn't call anymore. No way you want to risk it all. He could be the first stuge guest of twenty twenty five. What do you think get me into the station board. He did send me a Christmas card, which is nice, sponsored by Paul Luck at McKinley Mortgage. Now hold on, let me see if I got the right number here. Man, I don't know what's he doing. I got six numbers. It's kind of like you or the president. We're not worthy to hear his word, now, are we.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: I think he'll pick up. We'll see what I tell you. He ignores it. You forgot about it. We made him what he is? What is today? Thursday? He didn't have a Sunday night game? Does he?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: John Barrett would call, he'd pick up. Yeah. I think Barrett would call, he'd pick up. Yeah, I changed, I would for the call. Please leave a message. Wow, here we go. Please record yours and get to say this all the time. Press one for more option. Chris Williams seg part of the Stooge Report. Happy New Year, my man, and I know you don't pick up anymore. Remember us where the foundation of your greatness sag and I touch your talk radio? Now look at you. If you get time, humble yourself and give us a call in the hotline. Yeah you know the number. It and changed. Nothing's changed since you left, Chris, give us a call, all right, give me some, will you. The first official Stooge Report of the twenty twenty five year is brought to you by your local TEP Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers. Tepstar Quality you could feel in Cincinnati. Call Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three, three eight, five seventy seven sixty five Sports. We also want to thank Ron's roost, will you or it's clucking good? Donna? Donna break down on our lunch today at the at at the World's Greatest Fried Chicken at five seven four two two two ronsrust dot Net thirty eight to fifty three Race Road on the West Side. Isn't there a song named Donna? When there's Donna? I so yeah? But segment Collinsworth, we made him, we sired him, we hired him, did not fire up? Probably in Florida by relaxing, relaxing, get ready for John Barrett call, would you pick up? Yeah? Because of the green Salad of Salvation. That though the Ray and the Mee Bengals. Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town Willie thirteen convenient locations in Northern Kentucky. Joe Burrow, Jamar Chase, Trey Hendrickson voted to the AFC team for the twenty twenty five Pro Bowl. What about Jesse Bates set for a Sunday, February second in Orlando About DJ Reider? I don't know. Chas and Hendrickson are starters for a fourth consecutive year. Burrow is honored for a second time in his career. Chase Brown and Orlando Brown Junior are fourth alternates. Fourth. That means if four guys, if they picked him starter and then they go down, they may be in there. But Brown gonna play on Saturday. That is a game time decision. According to mister Taylor may have to run the ball. The weather's not so good in Pittsburgh on Saturday. Segment correct. Bengals continue to press for Saturday's game in Pittsburgh. Preview it all tonight Tonight Cincinnati tax Resolution powered by Toft Sheldon, Roundtable Shoe Tonight Live from Long Necks and Wilder starting at six oh five here on seven hundred WLW Tonight the sixteenth Ranks. Cincinnati Bearcats are back in action Saturday, hosting Arizona. The Wildcats coming to town. Not good. Preview the game tonight Wes Miller's Show Live for the original Montgomery Inn. I was there or five on seven hundred W bofter Montgomery in. Yeah, Tom Gregory was there a few nights back? Yeah, rocking and rolling to the break of dawn? All right, what'd you have? And a half shrimp and ribs on a side of Saratoga? Okay? And my wife got out for the second time since her incident. Yes, and cliff diving matter. I told her I talked to Frank Zibell about this. Oh when she was cliff diving in Mexico. Uh huh, she wants to get a cliff diving deal in your backyard. The Red Bull. The platform wasn't far enough out, so when she dove from ninety feet doing a flip, her pelvis hit the rock that extended and that broke part of her pelvis? Did you call it? Are you calling the magic man for possible suing purposes? I got a text here from a friend of mine who works in Social Security. Sunday Night Game on NBC. So you ask a question whether or not Chris is work and he is working the vikings at all. That's right. Yeah, that's the Yeah, that's true. That became Aaron knows that, and you don't know that. I can't. I can't know everything. It should it's for the ninety one seed. It's the second day of twenty twenty five. Give me a break. You got the federal employees are working segment and you're not. God bless them. Ohio State talk about a beatdown? How about that last night thirty four first half points and they said, you know what, the Ducks aren't aren't doing nothing. Quack forty one twenty one at the Rose Bowl. Now they get the Texas. I like on January tenth and the semi finals. I like Ohio State Sugar Bowl coming up this afternoon at four Notre Dame taking on Georgia. I just made a bet. I took Georgia. I gave Joe Frederick Notre Dame plus one and a half. I'm taking the dogs. They'll be barking up and down. If they can get to keep the lights on in the super Dome, it'll be good. Well. I don't know what to tell you, but some people wanted that game to be postponed longer than it is. No, but you really don't get on with life right now. The Israelis have it. When some Islamic terrorist blows up a pizza parlor, the next day they're open for business. They just stand down. Didn't they just get the kingpin of the October seventh massacre over there the other day? Yes, they had a picture of him on X and it's just said eliminated. Not good, like that show on TV I used to watch on don't get eliminated. Well, he got eliminated. So segment, we got on with life, correct, move on right, do our best, we think, we think about those willie that have passed away in that tragedy, move on, and we move on. And then what about the cyber truck that's another thing in front of the Trump Hotel in Vegas? Unconnected, I says, unconnected. Geez. Both soldiers were at forty and they had a mass shooting last night at a nightclub in Queens, New York. Ten injured, got all hell breaking, loose segment. And then some guy again, what's the deal with the New York subway? That guy kills that lady lightner on fire, the other one guy gets knifed in the throat or something. Then the other gate the other day, some guy just goes through the gate and pushes a dude out in front of it, right in front of the train, talking about the world's going on. He fell onto the truck as the subway train is coming. Yeah, and he was positioned in a way where he suffered no injuries. He was just in the right position under the train, between the wheels, and he kept his head down. When you did your award winning show Did You Ride the Same Time? One time? Took two in turns with me? Okay, that was it, I mean, that was it. The smell. Paul O'Neil set me up with some tickets at Yankee Stadium. I go out there and it's it's smelled, smelled like urine. Now you can't. Now you ride it, and you take your life in your hands. You have a choice of getting waiting for it or getting on it. Have a choice of being set on fire, have your throat slished slashed, or pulled onto the truck. Which one do you accept? I'm I'm taking the bus. I'm gonna ride the cash cab. That's what I'm gonna do. I love that show, by the way, it's the greatest cash can. I know it's you have too much free time to watch? I know I like that And and uh coming back we got the Serpents are back with New Orleans with the with the with the Gator Men are back and then uh and then also uh the the Trumpster the other night had the village people in and he he did it, did the dance, did the dance, and Melania did too. Uh segment if you get Beach one in here someday this way we got to get beach wood in here. Now I want to hear the y m c A. And I want to see the Trump dance. And then also do you want Miami, Yes, Miami redhawkses hammered, yes, Colorado State in the Snoop Dog Bowl, the Rams, Yeah, I mean even Chuck Martin was dancing with Snoop Dog doing the doing the Trumpster. I think they were doing the dog the yamc aduce. That was the best. Have you seen some of the videos of what at the village people? Yes, at the at mar Lago, Yeah, that's the best.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 1: If I if I can, And then our well do we still have a president? Or he is he done? And about he went to Saint Croix, didn't say anything about the tragedy the other day, and in Delaware and the Delaware and now and then where is he going? He's camp David, Oh boy, now he's going to go back on vacation. And then also Willy, we say our condolences to President Jimmy Carter and his family. Thirty ninth President of the United States, rising away at one hundred. Terrible president, but awful After the presidency. He did his thing, not much better than he did the Habitat for you man. Any other than that, oh I remember is it was they were not going to they were not going to release those hostages with him in office. Am I correct? Correct? And showed up right in the media wants to rehabilitate Jimmy Carter, but not here. I have a memory segment of high energy prices. I have a memory of getting your car filled up based on your license plate, odd or evil. I have a memory of home at fourteen percent interest rate. Mike was talking about that this morning. He was sixteen with thirteen and the recession and the weakness of a home and abroad and where a sweater turned down your thermostad. And he also said by nineteen ninety there'd be no oil left anywhere in the world. That's a Jimmy Carter prediction. Oops. The only thing he did right was Habitat for humanity. Other about Billy Beer, that's another issue. I have no respect whatsoever for Jimmy Carter's presidency or what he did afterwards, saddling up to dictators hurting Israel, hurting the Jews, and never met a dictator who murdered people he didn't like. That's Jimmy Carter. Don't get me started on Jimmy Carter's what I'm saying. Okay, sorry, all right, we have a live report coming up. Here's the New Orleans police superintendent. She needs dentures. I mean, I look at her and she's sixty five years old. She's an old sixty five retire immediately. So I don't know what to tell you, but I have no respect, no respect for Jimmy Carter whatsoever. Okay, By the way, according to this one message I got, Joe Biden so far has taken five hundred and seventy days of vacation. That's forty percent of the time. And when he's working, he doesn't work. Anyway, we have no president who's running the presidency then, so much should tell the media to investigate that issue. Said of the craft they investigate, wait till the books come out after he's done. Don't get me started on segment on Jimmy Carter being rehabilitated by the media makes me vomit. I've done some of that recently, which is why I'm seeing doctor Michael Fisher about my gallbladder on Monday, segment. My gallbladder may have to go south. Is up to doctor Michael Fisher at christ Hospital to get it done, so I wont know you do it? MRI got more than RBIs Hollywood? Look at you? My gall bladder's got to eat that. Where Doc Hollywood? Where he was hanging? Where is he was in Arizona with Miami? He was hanging with the dog? Got more MRIs magin that Doc Hollywood is the snoop Dog, snoop Dog? How about those two? How about that? How about that for a picture? Then Tuesday, I've been asked by the Supreme Court of Ohio. Don't tell me you're one of the seven the master of ceremonies at their sacred investiture swearing in the justices. Where does this take place at Mike the Wines House or something? Supreme Court? The court room of the Ohio Supreme Court with Sharon Kennedy, Megan Shanahan, Patrick Fisher, they were here right, correct, right? Patrick DeWine, Jennifer what's her name? And one other guy I'm forgetting. Who is that guy? I can't remember? He was a seventh guy. He isn't he's still out of work. He was a pros get her here? What's his name? Can I play T N T at that point in the Supreme Court chambers? So wait a minute, So you're gonna go up there, raise your right hand. Repeater, I sharing Kennedy souse, I only swear to the Supreme Court, Ohio. Then then Justice Joe's gonna walk right, raise your right hand.
Speaker 3: You will get through.
Speaker 1: You will get through that ten seconds less than ten seconds. Can't you start laughing? I can't look. No, you will look, you will laugh and everything. Make you what you ought to do? Make him the first guy? Is there? Is there a certain way down?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is it? He's the first one, the most recent. Well, you might as well get it over with. Joe wants to wear a tuxedo. Penguins look better than you and tuxedos. Well, we'll see what happens, won't we. So Joe's gonna be the first guy you swear in correct. I hope somebody gets video of that, because I tell him I can't look at him. I guarantee you'll be laughing at each other in ten seconds or less. When I first met and he lost to John Waxmunsky for Springfield Township Trustee in nineteen eighty five. How do you put that on a campaign sign? Vote for wax Monsky. Wow, that guy beat Joe Dieters. Then he won eleven in a row. At what election that was for Springfield Township? Trust is really Frank Michael and he lost to Frank Waxmunsky TNT did yes, got hammered and now look at him? Segment, give me out of the Stuge Report. I have a live report coming from New Orleans from a general whoa mercy, just saying, look at the sight outside of the Superdome. They're ready to go, baby, I bet dogs. In the Irish segment, give me out of the Studge Report. You're wasting time. Well, they have this beautiful day in the tri State and the first Stuge Report of twenty twenty five. Hey, we have many to follow. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stude Report.
Speaker 2: You know I was gonna call, I just couldn't remember your name, will you Wow?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable? Andy Mack on news Radio seven hundred WLW. Did you know that Zero's Carpet Cleaning is running their biggest sale of the year. Now three rooms of carpet clean and a staircase for one twenty nine free. Their sale ends to Bill Cunningham, The Great American. Of course, we'll continue to follow the events happening New Orleans and also indirectly in Las Vegas. Jonan you and on now is Lieutenant General Richard Newton, retired. Lieutenant General Richard Newton has spent about thirty four years and the military now retired Assistant Vice Chief of Staff and General Newton, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And General. When these stories broke, as a Great American, I like to think that the American military is the best and the brightest at dimes that may lose its way with some of their ideas about d EI, et cetera. But nonetheless, many of us were somewhat shocked that the two persons involved in these acts of terror, one in New Orleans and one in Las Vegas, might have been related somehow. They were both starved at Fort Bragg, probably with hundreds of thousands of others at the same time. But nonetheless, as a retired military leader, I've read your resume. I'm honored to have you on the phone with me, Lieutenant General Richard Newton. But what came to your mind is these two events reporting this has taken place and both have a military connection.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, Bill, it's good to be with you. Unfortunately under these circumstances. But nonetheless, the bottom line is the forces of Islamic radicalism have not gone away. This evil act of terrorism, both in New Orleans and also in Las Vegas. These are acts of evil done by terrorists. In my book Guardians, specifically, the fact that they're associated with military. Certainly the terrorists in New Orleans had served eight years on acting dut the United States Army in five years in the reserve shows the reach that you know, ISIS and others can have. You know, we have sixteen million veterans living in the United States and that's quite a large cohort. But I would say it's not just the military cohort that could be targets of influenced by ISIS, but other parts of the United States.
Speaker 3: And it just goes to.
Speaker 4: Show that ISIS have, you know, had somewhat been put in a weakened state under President Trump during his administration. Now that they're trying to fight back and to have influence not only in Europe as we saw, but also in the United States. It's unfortunate, but we'll get to the bottom of it. But you know, the American people again, we have to realize that we are a target, that we are hated by these fundamentalist groups and organizations, and that the fact is is that you can't take our freedoms for granted at all.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, when I watched the media coverage, often it is said that the liberal media want to make a connection between terrorism and the US military, and that's somehow the wrong things are being taught. Or secondly that on one hand, they might be bloodthirsty warriors wanting to kill and Maine because they've served in the military, and the military comes in the media something happens bad with a cop or with a deputy sheriff or somebody in the military, their status is put front and center. But you point out there's thirteen or so million American veterans that have nothing to do with any of this. Probably the most peaceful, god fearing, law abiding citizens that have ever lived are veterans from the US military, and you're one of them. You wouldn't even think about such things. So there is there an argument available that whether it was fort Hood with I recalled guy's name was Major Hassan, who was an Army major that murdered thirteen American soldiers and injured about thirty others. That when those in the media draw a connection between the US military more or less giving birth to terrorists, what is your reaction, Well, I was interesting.
Speaker 4: You bring out Major Hassan, by the way, who's on death row at Fort Leavenworth as we speak. I was the one of the We had assembled a team on the morning of November fifth, two thousand and nine, or rout of the afternoon in a high levels investigative team, and I was part of that to the first couple of days of the Fort Hood investigation, and what we discovered through FBI investigation, a separate Department of Defense investigation. Congress also was that there's this concept and it's hard to get our minds wrapped around this bill because these are mean acts. These are people who who who spurn hate uh and so, and not just attributed to you know, a veteran population or any part of the American population. These are these are what I would call one offs, uh of anyone around the world. Frankly, But what we discovered was that there's this uh what I call a linear radicalization. It's like you go from events connected to events connected to events, then you get this, Uh, there's these terrorist acts. In the case of Major Hassan but who was an army major. But he was really a psychiatrist. He was a part of the Army medical courts.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: He had some personal issues which led to things that you know, let's talk about perhaps the terrorists. Uh in New Orleans Jobber, it was one where he was going through divorces, he had failed marriages, he had failed relationships with his with his daughters, he was high in debt, and then that led to an event whereby he had this army religious uh intensifi kings that was intensified. Uh steve to what I'm making presumptions here, but I'm just going through what I think could be a process. So his Islamic beliefs are intensified, which then lead to a path of even more radicalization, which leads to the fact that he's going to go out and chill and name and he I believe he had every intent Bill at three point thirty five in the morning on you know, just it wasn't twenty four hours or so ago was also be killed on spot there New Orleans. Uh, And so that's what we're going to find out.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: The bottom line is that, uh, these radical Islamic terrorists, they they want to do harm to the American people. They want to do harm to everything we stand for. And while I'm mount a roll here, let me take one more point, if I may. The FBI Director Christopher Ray testified before the House representatives in open form back in April that he has not seen in his thirty plus years in law enforcement and the FBI a condition where there is threats to the United States from our for the safety of American people as well as our national security that he has seen at that moment, and that obviously has come true.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 4: You've got October seventh, the most hateous attack and on twenty twenty three against against Israel, which has spurned off a lot of uh, you know, terrorism activity and so forth. You also have a very poorest border that has ensued for the last several years, uh Princeiville in Arizona and Texas, which allows for literally, uh you know, bad people to do bad things coming in the back door of the United States. That's why I would advocate for when I would buy President Trump that we have to stay offensive against, you know, radical terrorist groups such as ISIS in northern Syria. We've got a base of operations there, we've been operating they between nine hundred and two thousand people. We need to go offensive against these radical uh, these radical terrorist groups so that their terrorism in their reach in the United States doesn't doesn't come on shore.
Speaker 1: So kind of uneral, Richard Newton retired, you bring up problems, and Jabbar, the New Orleans mass murderer, had marital had women problems, he was in debt, and he turned toward a branch of Islam that said, the resolution of your difficulty is to go out and kill the infidel in large numbers. And I would anticipate that Major Hasan, who was a psychiatrist, thought that he was doing the Lord's work when he's shot in cold blood thirteen proud American soldiers. And I would imagine when we get the final information out of Las Vegas, it'll be the same that somehow there's a branch of Islam that says the way to solve your difficulties is to murder innocent men, women and children. I've never left a Roman Catholic mass and said you know what, damn, I want to go kill somebody. It happens in the Islamic world many times on a late Friday that large numbers come out shouting, arguing and screaming about killing the Infidel, which is there towards their version of heaven. And the head of the snake is Iran. You spent you're an Air Force lieutenant general retired, and the head of the snake is Iran, and the Iranian people need to be freed from its leadership. Have you ever encountered in the last since nineteen seventy nine, what forty five years, forty six years ago, that Iran is in a more vulnerable position than it is today and now's the time to strike.
Speaker 4: I agree from a standpoint of the vulnerability of Iran, I believe that certainly we all lot gett a gratitude frankly to Prime miss for in it Yahoo and what he had done leading Israel in terms of that hainus they're nine to eleven, if you will. Was on October seventh to twenty twenty three when Hamas did that teck and then a day later Heasla starts ringing down missiles and artillery shells and cruz missiles and drones against Israel and then you know, a couple of days later at the hoopies now are correctly holding the Red Sea. Well, twelve percent of global commerce shipping goes through hostage uh to to you know, free lines of communication of shipping and so forth. And you're right, Iran has been the source of the largest export of terrorism buill has been the nation state of revolutionary Iran, and we're starting to see that. But nonetheless, I believe they are now on their heels and it's time that we uh you know, focus and continue to support Prime Minister Ninya who let him finish the job with Hamas and gothell them finish the job at Heslo in Lebanon, but also take a very close eye towards how we're going to deal with They're wrong. They cannot get any closer in their close bill to the development and therefore an ability to employ a nuclear weapon. I don't think we're going to see that happen on the Trump administration. There's three things as I segue into President Trump and now he sees things from a national security standpoint. First number one, strategic clarity. He's going to call out who the adversary is who the enemy is. In my book, it's the leading culprit here is China. That's another conversation for another day, but includes Russia, North Korea, and certainly Iran. Secondly, he's going to make sure that other allies of ours and friends and allies of arts that they will also add towards their defense. That it's not just the United States always picking up the tab. I'm very pro for alliances, but I think it's others that others, especially NATO in other countries that also need to pair more of a fair share. But the third point is it's key under President Trump and his new national security team will focus on is peace through strength. The only thing in an adversary understands, in this case in Iran, in order to turn them from EI they're expanding their nuclear weapons capabilities or employing weapons of mass destruction. Is you need both capability, which we have, but you need will will, especially at the political level. That's what's been lacking recently. And so that's the only thing a Putin understands, the only thing that she understands in China. It's the only thing I total understands in Iran. And so you're going to see that come January twentieth, that peace through strength and whether or not it leads to us having to decimate a run. In terms of not there against their people, we have nothing against their people. It's against their nuclear weapons ambitions that will be determined. It's all up your ron. If they want to back off, they have an opportunity to do so. But we're gonna have President Trump and others are not going to allow for them to have a nuclear weapon if that happens. If they get a nuclear weapon, it turns the Midies upside down and is a great, great threat to US national security.
Speaker 1: Is there any doubt in your mind? Lieutenant General Richard Newton retired that if Iran receives a nuclear weapon, given the opportunity to set it off in Israel, they would do it.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, they would do it. Once they get hands on their capabilities, they will. But what you've got the calculus has changed a little bit. When prime understanding, I went after them a second time after they rained icy in their kind of nobilistic missiles and Kruszmus and drones against Israel in the end of October. He went after their air defense capabilities. He went up near where their nuclear weapons production sites are. He didn't go after the nuclear weapons production sites, but he may send the IETOLA and the regime messages that he can use his air power and he can go downtown Iran wherever he wants to go. And since he's taken out the air defense systems, they're really they have very little protection right now, and they know that. So I believe that they're deterred at this point, but for some reason they feel compelled to start and to really now develop the means to deliver a nuclear weapon. That's a whole new tactus. And I believe you're going to see the United States leading the effort. I would advise the president to leave the effort, to not let that happen and take out those nuclear weapons capabilities because.
Speaker 1: Israel says never again. About a year and a half ago, I spent about two weeks in Israel and went through the Holocaust Museum. You see these young men and women Israeli IDF soldiers marching around with their weapons, and I felt safe. And the slogan of the Holocaust Museum was never again. And if Israel beliefs, which I think all of us do, that Iran would set off a nuclear war to kill as many as possible, including themselves, because it is a culture of death, not a culture of life. The way to get to heaven is to kill the infidel in large numbers. And as Infidels have been killed to the tune of some two hundred thousand in the past twenty five years at the hands of Islamic terror, but ninety two percent or other Muslims killed in Islamic terror, it is somewhat unusual to have Americans or the Europeans killed mainly the Islamic terrors kill other Muslims by ninety two percent. But nonetheless, we can't live under the gun, and there's nothing in the US military that causes someone to become radicalized. Over the weekend, I saw some reporting that maybe some of the teaching that you have done, or at generals have done, it gives birth the radical Islamist in the military. Not as a ridiculous charge. What do you say about that?
Speaker 4: I say that is absolutely first unfathomable for anybody to think that. Secondly, I have the greatest trust in our men and women in uniform. We have two point one million men and women in uniform active duty Guard and Reserve and so forth. They are extremely well led, they're well equipped. We've got to modernize our force. But today we have several hundreds of thousands of men and women serving overseas and Harm's Way, all volunteers, all raise the right hand like I did, to support and defend the Constitution the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I would close on this point. Number one, I would make sure our American people and some of our listeners right now understand that this is still the greatest nation in the world. Secondly, we are the beacon of hope. We're the beacon of light of freedom of all nations around the world. They're all going to be looking to the United States and how do we deal with this homegrown domestic cares that perhaps has been influenced strongly influenced by isis how we're going to deal with that? In New Orleans and subsequently likely in Las Vegas, they're gonna be look to how we deal with that and how we're defending ourselves. It's gonna have to start at the border starting on January twentieth. And my last point is that the fact is is that it's still you know, we're gonna call it's twenty hundred the United States, and that's that's from a diplomatic standpoint, that's economically and financial, and that's with military, and we are the sole superpower, but we're the superpower that understands how to support and defend freedom. We're the beacon for freedom for the rest of the free world. And I believe that is a charge that we have, and it's something that we realize that freedom isn't free. I would wish that we didn't in frankly, didn't even have to have a military, but we do. The enemy gets the vote here, and so I believe that's where we're gonna believe. This is where the United States has got to lead. And we can no longer lead from the rear. We've got to lead from the front.
Speaker 1: Build You are a great American Lieutenant General Richard Newton retired to US Air Force at thirty four years, assistant Vice chief of Staff, and you're with News Nation at this point in Sean Compton and of course Danny Jansen and Lieutenant General Richard Newton, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and with your permission, we'll do it again. Thank you, General I'm Bill. Best to you, God bless America. Let's continue with more the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, Bill Cunningham live at Jerome of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW little.
Speaker 7: Primary because they were too busy holding a body up. Right, are we still rolling.
Speaker 1: On my office?
Speaker 7: Go for it? It was amazing that the pro choice party didn't give their voters one when it came to the presidential candidate. Tomal was forced on us so hard you think she was patented by Vizor Forrman Derna whicheveryone's.
Speaker 3: Said, oh God, and he just gave me a very serious look.
Speaker 7: I love going around the country because you see that Americans really are more reasonable than they.
Speaker 1: Would be worth treat.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty good and I'm playing bigger and bigger venues now. I thought being a mom would mean that less people want to come see me. I'm not playing, you know, like three thousand see Peter asked about the viewership of CNN these days, not this shall.
Speaker 3: Die, Hello, Buyett, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're not so funny. I played three thousand seed arenas about the viewership of CNN Britney Cummings on there She's doll Year's Eve show, d U n n. I'm done. Wow, that's it. And how they stay on the air, I have no idea. I don't either, I have no idea. But segment we have a circumstance now in a couple hours Notre Dame. I assume Rocky Boyman and his young wife Kelly are somehow down in New Orleans as we speak. I don't think so, Willie. I think he took the family to Mammoth Cave. Wow, I've been in there. That's frightening. I've never been in there. It's dark only even by it. But yeah, and then all do you have hope for the light? The party's over? What about Saturday evening in Pittsburgh, whether they win, then you gotta agonizingly wait around until like seven or eight o'clock Sunday night to see what the Chiefs and or the Dolphins do. Aren't they both favored by Big Margins. All the Chiefs are playing in Denver, but and and the Dolphins are playing the Jets. And one thing is that Aaron Rodgers just got to quit go up to that cabin that he that he goes to to meditate and just sit there for a couple of years. It's a goofball from California. Why do you think that you're gonna make it big in New York? He was paid one hundred million dollars for two years. Thank you. If you're paid one hundred million dollars, do you care if you're making in New York? Probably not.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: In the first year he didn't play at all. Right, that's truly right. Second year he stinks. Could have stayed with Green Bay. Needs one more TD pass to get the five hundred. He may not get there. But the Dolphins they do not like cold weather, correct, And this Sunday in New York is going to be free to the action. And then the other hand, did the Chiefs even care to play the game? Well there their starters aren't aren't going to go homes the Eagles or the Eagles are sitting guys and including Barkley, who's what gone just a few hundred yards away from the all time NFL record him one five? So you do that? Do you do you sit him or let him play risk injury? Is your goal to get to two thousand, two hundred yards or to win the championship, I would say, championship. There you go, you don't. But also, Mahomes, I think Taite's boyfriend, Tite, the great one from UC, mister Kelsey and a few others aren't going to play for the Chiefs. No, And I'm sure the Broncos are going to say, you know what, here we come. We're not going to do what we did last week in Cincinnati, Bingo in a real game, I would think that you might be a a snowstorm too. You never know. In Denver, who knows. But it shouldn't have come to this. I think the New England game to start the well, it's amazing, Willie that they're on this winning streak at the end of the season when it doesn't matter. They started oh and three. Remember they thought, well, you know, the Patriots gonna you know, the Patriots are gonna be a pushover. What the Patriots do? They came here and won, and they and then and then they started out oh and three and then they lost and that that was and then they lost those games by what they were up by ten? What two or three times against Baltimore? Right could they can't finish games? And then they score thirty eight or more points and they still lose. I mean that's Sam Weisch era right there. I mean that was Sam Weiss when Boomer and Chris and all those guys were playing back then. Because the Bengals are racking up thirty five plus points a game, they were going nuts, segment direct, absolute nuts. Now they're winning now if they would have won. To hear games here or there, I mean, who knows, Oh, nobody knows. Somehow something's gonna happen in summer camp to say, start winning games early on. Do you agree or not? I would? I would? Well, Now where the thing, the thing that's going to dominate the offseason now is Chase Higgins and the big question how much everything? What do you got? Give it to me?
Speaker 8: One ten left in overtime, the Bengals trying to win it from the three yard line of Denver Burrow looking to throw his pass.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 8: My tea Higgins touchdown, It's Bengals.
Speaker 1: And the final playoff spot in the.
Speaker 8: AFC will not be decided until the final week of the regular season. The Cincinnati Bengals are still alive as Joe Burrow hits t Higgins for a game winning.
Speaker 1: Touchdown, saying to start things off, Patriots in the Bengals September the eighth Patriots, it's beat the Bengals sixteen to ten, a loss. Then they play the Chiefs there, yeah and two. Then they come back home and play the Washington Commanders, lose thirty eight to thirty three. They can go that oh and three and beat the Panthers there, everybody, you your your deer park could beat them. Then come back here and of course lose to the Ravens right then they beat the Giants there. Then they go to Cleveland and beat the Browns. So basically they open up oh and three and from that point on they're not so bad. No, you got to and then they're they're out. They're working out of a hole that they're just barely trying to get out of. Now that happens every year, it seems right. I think Joe Burrow is something like one and eleven the first three games of each year for the last four and then Pittsburgh has got Pittsburgh's gonna play all their people because they want that. They want to solidify their the number one, their number five playoff spot. They want to win it correct, So who knows they're gonna go They're gonna go for it. And second, do you have hope? Do you have hope? All way, Willy, That's all we have is hope. Correct, Give me some sports. It's sponsored by Paul Luck at mckinling Mortgage Rates of dipth segment. Give me some sports and make it fast, will he the stuot reporters of Proud Service Ever your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati called Stacy Heating and Air Solutions five one, three, three six seven h E A T Sports, Willie, Let's see Bengals up. They brought to you by Good Spirits winding to back on Party Town with thirteen convenient locations in northern Kentucky. Joe Burrow, Jamar Chase, Trey Hendrickson all voted today to the AFC team headed to the Pro Bowl, set for Sunday, February second in Orlando. But it's not a football game, right, it's a it's a bunch of games. They're playing tug a war and they're playing flag football. Great, can't wait because remember the past Bengals, like one Tyler Eifert got hurt, went to the Pro Bowl in Hawaii, and I don't want to play for he got he got hurt all the time. And that's why, that's why they were getting guys hurt in the Pro Bowl playing when they weren't even playing in the NBA. Did want to playing. And then they started this flag football thing, flag football, and then and then and then, I guess it's different passing drills. And I don't know what would Bob Trump say about that, get rid of it flag football? But if the although the didn't the Trumpster make Pro Bowl. I thought he was a pro. I thought he was a pro bowler. You mean Bob Trumpet number eighty four. Well, maybe they didn't have it that he was.
Speaker 7: I think he was.
Speaker 1: What do he say? Yeah, oh yeah, okay, he's I think three or four number eighty four Bengals at the Pittsburgh on Saturday Night preview Tonight, Willie Cincinnat a tax resolution presented by Top Sheldon, Roundtable show Lance and I think Audie e in the house because Rocky is walking around Mammoth Cave. I heard he was at the uh They's Sugar U Bowl. Oh no, maybe he is. Maybe they went from there to there. I don't know. I know live from Long Necks and Wilder six oh five here on seven hundred WLW sixteenth ranks. Cincinnati Bearcats back in action on Saturday as Arizona comes to town. Preview the game tonight, West Miller Show Live from Tom Gregory's original Montgomery in at eight oh five here on seven hundred WLW and segment I haven't here. Bob Trumpy was a two time, two time NFL Pro Bowl That's what I thought in two time AFL All Star. I'm satis NHL Tonight Detroit at Columbus six thirty, Fox Sports thirteen sixties. Who was a better receiver, Trumpy or Collinsworth? I don't know, Willie that was. That's obviously two gigantic different eras back then Trump was. Trump was a reliable and great tight end. What about Chris? What about Collinsworth? Same way, but I mean two different positions though Trump a great blocker, is a tight end and a pass catcher number eighty four and the uh see see the Pride of the Florida Gators. He hasn't called yet, has he No? I guess he's probably snowbound in Minneapolis and well I'm not sure where he is, but I'm gonna be for Sunday Night football. Let's determine, I said, Bob Trump, he made it to the Pro Bowl twice. Right, Let's go to Chris Collinsworth. Okay, and see what he did. He's been there a few times than that wide receiver, National Football League for eight seasons, played college ball at Florida, recognized as All American, says nothing about college highlights. Oh oh uh oh, three times Pro bowl er Chris collins There you go, oh oh, there you go? Three times to two. So Collinsworth was better than you thought receiving the football. Uh yeah, him three times. He's in the Florida Athletic Hall of Fame. He's got three Pro Bowlers. Bob Trumpy, well two, I'm going with Collinsworth. I'm going with both. Had to work. I worked proudly with both of them. Who was better, Jamar Chase or Chris Collinsworth? Now what he always asked me this, What do you think I think Jamar Chase one, it's gonna get the Triple Crown? I mean, come on, it was the number eighty. Yeah, I mean I don't know. Does he get me? Does he get bonus for the triple Crown. Or no, no, Isaac Curtis number eighty five not bad either. Or Tim Tim McGee, the great Tim McGee prior to Tennessee and the and the president of the Middletown Pickleball Association. To you mister and you know his uh the son of Abraham Lincoln Colin Sworth Abe Lincoln Collinsworth known as Lincoln in high school, was one of the top scores for Kentucky high school basketball history and played for the Fidland Five at UK. Did you know that collins Froth's dad was member of the Fidland five? Everybody did that? Everybody do that and we'll see what happens. Segment is editing. Isn't it great to be back? Yes, Mike and I and you are the only ones here right now. Where's slowany Is he coming back or on vacation? What about that he just started the new year? How could you be on the years only two years old? What about Eddie? I don't know? What about the rock? What about moment he's running around in some cave and with the wife and pebbles, pebbles and the little rock. I bet you they're running around down there get lost. Should I have my gallbladder taken out? Yes?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 1: I'm seeing doctor Fisher on Monday, I know, yes or no? I don't know. Does it hurt you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I mean, what's a gallbladder?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: Well, it's a little bit hanging below the liver that provides by isle threw a duck do I mean an Oregon duck? Threw a duck into the liver. That's what we do on a daily basis. And I got two rocks, got two stones in my gallbladder. It's just different, obviously than a kidney stone, completely different. Those boys hurt, they hurt. Oh, this doesn't hurt that way. I had one kidney stone on an island in Tahiti, and that was another mistake in my life right there. I've had several, and that was one that's for sure. You had a fly of emergency emergency right metavac out of Tahiti. By the time I got here, I saw doctor Allen Cordell. It passed on flight between LA and CVEG and I didn't have to come back at all. I'm thinking, you got to be kidding me. You got to be kidding me to fly from Tahiti I was two hundred and fifty miles north of Tahiti. To go from a Tahiti on a private plane right to the capital of Tahiti whatever it was, from there to Honolulu. From Honolulu to Los Angeles, that's flying over a hell of a lot of water Cincinnati. By the time I got here had passed it. To take the trip at all, that was stupid. So did you go back?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I said, hell would, I'm staying here. Well, you left Penny there, did you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: No? With me?
Speaker 1: I thought you left her there. Herve riisenfeldt hit the sun and the fun. Now, Harve Riisenfeld got it done, got me the flights and everything that the nurse on the ship tells me in broken French, and I spoke a little bit of French. I say, probably every from seeing Pooh. She said, we we. She then said you either have bladder cancer or kidney cancer. And I said, is there a third option? Like none? None? Yeah, don't know of the above. So with that diagnosis, wow, I said, let's.
Speaker 11: Go back this.
Speaker 1: During the flight from Tahiti on we were on the boat and I was, oh, you're on a boat. I was urinating a red substance colored blood out of my sponse and the doctor said kidney cancer or possibly bladder cancer. I said, is there a third choice here? It's like twenty five years ago, needles to say it was neither, and doctor Cordell said, don't worry, it's past. I said, great, you want to go back? I said, no, I'm here. I should have. That would have been pretty nice. I'm here at Christ. I'm staying at Christ. Segment, give me out of the student's report, getting ready of course for Bengals, and Ohio stays on after us. You know, I know, I don't know Dan Carroll. I know you rip on Dan, but I like Dan Carroll. Go ahead, segment, Willie and honor of a sunny day here at a tri State on this second day of twenty twenty five. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 11: You, without a doubt, should be MVP. I think if you ask anybody in the league right now, this ain't just me. We talked about in locker room. We said Joe Burrow was the best quarterback. We faced Parsons and we played Lamar this year. You can't ask anybody on the team. We said Joe Burrow was the best quarterback and the national foot both without a doubt.
Speaker 1: Dallas Cowboy Michael Parsons any number third, Micah Micah, Michaeh Parson number eleven. Well he is, but he's like, that's true, but he's not gonna. I bet you he finishes third, probably because they're all gonna go for Mahomes Allen. They're all going to go for Jackson and and and Josh Burrow is just gonna sit there and rack up the numbers like a casino. Compare his numbers to Josh Allen, Mahomes or Josh Allen, to compare him, who's on none none rush Joe Burrow, Right, but he's on the They're gonna it's Alan, Mahomes and uh and Jackson. They don't worry about anybody else, which is a joke. Don't get me started on that segment. I won't. All right, let's continue. It's good to be back together again. Yeah, Ben All on News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 2: W l W.
Speaker 1: When do you like to listen to Scott's loan?
Speaker 7: I love to listen to Sloony when I'm at my cubicle because I couldn't care less about my job if.
Speaker 1: I see someone smiling at work. I instantly know they're listening to Sloaney because everyone else looks like they're on prison work details. I listened to Sloony when I was in prison.
Speaker 10: Did you really a bunch of us would drink the hoochs we made in our toilets and have a sloony party?
Speaker 1: Slooney and toilet booze might be fun.
Speaker 3: Scott's loan Clony Yes, toilet Drinks.
Speaker 1: No Tomorrow morning at nine on seven hundred WLW, and check out his podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Man, It's the new year, and for many of us, it's a time of deciding to make positive changes in our lives.
Speaker 3: This is Jeff for Tri State Men's Health and if you're suffering with a rectile dysfunction,