Speaker 1: Lots of folks driving up sixty five North headed to Indianapolis for the basketball tonight Purdue Tennessee Kentucky. These are a couple of the three or four teams with crazy fan bases. Loyal fan bases, crazy fan bases, obsessed fan bases.
Speaker 2: Passion fan bases.
Speaker 1: They have like syringes of basketball love and they just injected into their veins.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's a good song. I want my love injection in your veins.
Speaker 1: I love my basketball injection eating my veins.
Speaker 3: Hey, speaking of freaky stuff. Here, let me clean these glasses. I gotta get the vision first.
Speaker 2: I'm fed up.
Speaker 1: You need to get new here.
Speaker 2: Use this, No, I got use this.
Speaker 1: It's a polishing rag.
Speaker 2: I use my T shirt. There you go. I want to accept any kind of rag.
Speaker 1: Well, don't feel like my dad used to do, you go, He'd spin on his glass.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 4: I do this.
Speaker 2: And I get the steam on it, and it grew.
Speaker 1: Up a little bit. Thinking about your hot breath.
Speaker 3: Oh it's steamy. Not sure how this works. Not sure how I feel. Yeah, I do know how I feel about it. Austin, I want you to chime in on this as well. And see how you feel about this. Uh, it's science growing human bodies to harvest body parts.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Okay, ethically sourced human bodies for spare body parts is what we're talking about. Scientists are now exploring the possibility of growing something called bodyoids.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: These ethnic ethically sourced bodies, they say would reduce animal testing and improve improved drug hang on drug development, and also alleviate organ shortages.
Speaker 1: So are they growing a liver? Are they growing a I don't understand.
Speaker 3: They're growing, but it doesn't get into it's from Uh if it's just from m I t.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, if they grow. If you can grow a human liver and save someone's life, great, what what's what's the problem here?
Speaker 3: How much just for this little body part here? How much would I have to pay for it? And these two up here? That's and the one in the back that's all I want? What's that gonna run me?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is the guy that when they started doing heart transplants?
Speaker 2: He can't have a differ?
Speaker 1: Does it want you to live?
Speaker 4: At least it's ethically sourced?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it? Or is there?
Speaker 1: We're not talking about milk? I mean, it's a it's a body part that could be grown.
Speaker 4: They were fed good food, grass fed.
Speaker 2: No, they're growing entire.
Speaker 1: Body They're growing entire bodies.
Speaker 3: I doubt that that's It's called body ooids. Whatever the hell that is. This is from MI.
Speaker 4: I t it sounds like a tag team, the body OIDs, and.
Speaker 1: Then AI takes over.
Speaker 3: Medical professionals point out that currently there's over one hundred thousand patients waiting for organ transplants just in the United States. And this is out of the box, thinking out.
Speaker 2: Of the box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is doctor Johnson. Hey, doc, I think you should get down to the lab.
Speaker 2: Why's that.
Speaker 1: These? I think you gotta see spin it out? Can't Some of these body oils are wandering.
Speaker 2: Spin it out. I'm trying to grow a big toe.
Speaker 1: Some of these body OIDs are are wandering the halls.
Speaker 2: Are they hot?
Speaker 1: They're wandering the halls and it's creeping people out. What do you want us to do? I think you should come down here. That's what will happen. Which one they're just wandering the halls? Walking?
Speaker 2: Are they? The hot ones? Are the ones who look like Dwight?
Speaker 1: And if I wonder if they don't have eyeballs? How that would be Oh yeah, they're like eyeballs.
Speaker 3: Would it be cool to put like, you know, former president mask on them?
Speaker 1: They say, you know, I think one hundred percent that the next extinction level, because there has been six extinction levels on planet or since the darn planet was formed, right, I think one hundred percent this will be human caused by either an AI or a human.
Speaker 2: Bot or what the hell they're calling body oid?
Speaker 1: Body oid. Okay, this is we're gonna cause our own extinction. It's not gonna be an asteroid. It's not gonna be an asteroid. Might be a virus.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna believe this.
Speaker 3: I finally purchased my own body ooid, so now there's no reason to ever leave the apartment.
Speaker 1: You know. I like my body oid, but he's kind of an idiot.
Speaker 2: I don't want the whole body.
Speaker 1: And at some point they become jerks.
Speaker 2: Could you take the talking part off?
Speaker 4: That'd be interesting.
Speaker 1: I thought I told you to cut the grass. Body ooid you didn't say today.
Speaker 4: Starts taking from the bank of Mom.
Speaker 3: And Dad, right, just sits on the couch and eat your Doritos.
Speaker 4: And pay rent.
Speaker 2: Stupid body OIDs.
Speaker 3: Here's ten signs that you desperately need a vacation, and I think I got them.
Speaker 1: All is going on. Our boss is going on vacation next week.
Speaker 2: He needs it.
Speaker 1: I said, are you turning all your stuff off? He needs to if he needs your stuff off.
Speaker 3: You know what we ought to do is goof on him and email him and text him every hour with like stupid stuff. Hey, we're trying to figure out which Mike is Tony's in, which one's mine. If you get a second, can you call.
Speaker 1: Give me number one? Give me one of them?
Speaker 2: All right, uh you will go from the highest to the lowest.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Pick one.
Speaker 2: Dude filling burned out?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I mean that's obvious, right, but I am a burnout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, no different kind of burnout. So yes, when you just when it's tough to get up, get in the car and go there because you just can't stare at that screen anymore, that's that's time for a vacation.
Speaker 2: I feel like that now.
Speaker 1: An American.
Speaker 2: I love my job, and every time the alarm goes, someone.
Speaker 1: Goes, Yeah, it must be terrible coming in here and going blies. Tough job. Uh so, but those some people go in there, that's all they do is data research or whatever. They're staring at a screen for eight hours a day. I mean that, right, it's got to be exhausted, like or a repetition. I've had a repetition blue.
Speaker 3: Collar job where I do the same thing every day, Yes, over and over every ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, you do the same jokes over and over here, so it's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I put a little use that you jazz it up jazz. Yeah, don't you think a pizzazz? Oh yeah, yeah, right, give you another one number two.
Speaker 3: This is me did this to the commercial break daydreaming about a trip. Oh yeah, I constantly want to be in Cobbos and.
Speaker 1: Lucas he comes in, he drops his stuff off. Got he's got enough food to survive for two weeks. Yeah, fills up all of his drinking coffee water. That's right, sits down in a very comfortable bar chair high chair, has that incredible body pulls the the excruciating pain of pulling the microphone close to his mouth.
Speaker 3: It's difficult, and this is something that a very odd way of typing to He just slams on the keyboard instead of like a regular person.
Speaker 1: Opens his mouth to be a smart ass. He's like, so tough. You don't know if I could do it again today.
Speaker 3: If you're out there working on the highway. If you're on there working on the highway, I want you to realize what I'm doing every single day just to make your life easier.
Speaker 2: If you're a roofer out.
Speaker 3: There enjoying all that fresh sunshine and heat in the middle of the summer, think about me locked up in this studio with this lukewarm coffee.
Speaker 2: Right. People just don't understand the struggles.
Speaker 1: No, they don't.
Speaker 2: I got so pissed off yesterday in the middle of the show.
Speaker 3: I threw my martini all the way across the studio pissed.
Speaker 1: They knew that at that point. They're like, Dwight, really pissed.
Speaker 3: These are top ten signs that you desperately need a vacation. Getting irritated with others.
Speaker 4: Oh oh boy, oh boy, one check it.
Speaker 1: You do that check in all the boxes. Last Friday, I had to send an apology text message.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was the great coffee debate.
Speaker 1: Right, I said, No, I said, I'm sorry. I was a blank today. You you were a little spicy. Last was a D word. I was, You're being a real d I was, and then I'm not proud of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not proud of it.
Speaker 1: But I rolled down the window and I yelled at a weight challenged woman in the middle of the shot.
Speaker 4: Can I say I supposed to get it out?
Speaker 2: Can I say something?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: When you said that text, my heart swelled two sizes and I thought I said. My response was I've never loved you more.
Speaker 1: I know. He was like proud of me, and I was like, I don't feel I shouldn't have yelled at her. Let me just and through in some words that shouldn't have been But she did get out of the.
Speaker 2: Way, and that might have inspired her to lose weight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was salty less Friday.
Speaker 2: You think.
Speaker 3: As we go to number four, feeling fatigued, no matter how much sleep you get.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, here we go is sleep? Here we go, here we go.
Speaker 2: This one isn't me.
Speaker 3: So this is the one having low energy on the weekends, having low energy even on the weekends.
Speaker 2: That's not me. No, no, uh, this is me feeling brain fog.
Speaker 1: That's a constant state.
Speaker 2: That's a constant state with me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not a lot of clarity going on up there, all.
Speaker 2: Right, completely forgetting task.
Speaker 1: Asked my boss, you are this list?
Speaker 3: Ask my boss who loves sending multiple emails to me by the y.
Speaker 1: I love the sales team with us too, because we'll ask a question. They're like, well it was in the email mail.
Speaker 3: Well that's your first mistake. It's you grab us in the hallway and say hey, blah blah blah. Then you do it four or five more days in a row and we get it done.
Speaker 1: Maddy loves it when I call her Jackie too. Thanks for reminding me, Jackie.
Speaker 2: I sat to here yesterday.
Speaker 3: That's funny you said that, because yesterday she had I forget what she was talking about. Anyway, I said, hey, you want to go to a courthouse get a marriage license because you're sounded just like my wife, Maddie. Number eight misplacing items.
Speaker 2: That's every day for me.
Speaker 3: I just a minute ago, I was cussing Tony out about my readers and they were on my head.
Speaker 1: That is the worst. Yeah, where's my glasses and they're on your head? Those are the worst.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is not me making mistakes at work.
Speaker 3: I think that i'm professionally when it comes to my job and people know that, and.
Speaker 1: There's a right, there's a you know, make mistake, there's.
Speaker 2: An excellence that's expected out of you know.
Speaker 1: I think in your last review flawless, which.
Speaker 2: Included flawless, Yeah, I last one.
Speaker 3: Checking emails even when you're off the clock, Why do that too?
Speaker 2: I have a reminder, ell there.
Speaker 1: I have a reminder on my phone and it beeps every couple hours to check my email because I don't want anything to fall through the cracks. But we need to get to a point to where we you know, parlor reason. People are distressed because they go home and they continue to work.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: And in the nineteen nineties that was not the truth. That if someone from the office called you at home, he was like, what's what's wrong?
Speaker 3: Here's what I do think. We used to have a boss when I was selling advertising. They would email you on the weekends four or five times a day. It's not fair and saying stuff like as soon as we get back Monday, I want you all to get together a list of blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Blah and all this stuff. The anxiety starts setting in.
Speaker 3: So Sunday nights and I started to get anxious and depressed. And then that moved to uh, Sunday morning, and then moved to Saturday night.
Speaker 2: And that's all. I got a new job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta get a new job. And then emails I come riding in on a white horse.
Speaker 2: On a white horse, Yes.
Speaker 6: Well just a horse because Dwight doesn't see color, Thank you so much. I don't either, but I wanted to set you up for that.
Speaker 2: Well, he's a barbarian.
Speaker 1: Are you going to the Kid Rock concert at Austin?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not going to be there today. I got the Bats opening day today.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. Eighty one degrees eighty one with two dollar beers and six dollars number one, Margerita, have you Fridays now? Have you decided if you're going to go too?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 1: Get kid Rock or at home.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with my buddy Tony Thornton, he texted me. And where's gonna go hang out?
Speaker 1: Is this the pr P Thorntons or the Shively Portons?
Speaker 2: This is he?
Speaker 3: I think Tony Thornton is from the Connecticut Thorntons. God we met We met them while we were summering in Connecticut.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's where we like to summer. Okay, Southern covered hot tub.
Speaker 3: There's a vacation for you, right in your own backyard, whenever you want it. Now you're thinking, well, yeah, that's nice, but I can't afford a hot tub. Oh god, oh contra bonjoor. How about a hot tub for sixty five bucks a month? They got it. Southern covered hot tubs over one hundred and fifty tubs. Get this ready for immediate delivery. You don't get that with the other places. You gotta wait and wait and wait. Plus with twelve months same as cash. They make it affordable for any family. I'm telling you, Susan and I we have had a Southern covered hot tub as long as we've been married. I can't imagine life without it. We're in it just about every single day, having our very own hot tub. Happy, our vacation. That could be you too. Seventy five oh one, Preston tell Southern covered hot tub. We said, hey, stick around really in the years. I do believe unless Austin shakes us off, are we doing it?
Speaker 4: Of course we are.
Speaker 3: It's on the get you. It's on the way. News ready to wait forty w h as uh.
Speaker 6: This is big Country, right, that's right from Big Country, Big Country.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the album was called Big Country Just.
Speaker 3: Ready to eight forty w HS, Tony Venedi and Dwight Whitton got austin from WMZ.
Speaker 1: Listen any good concerts country concerts coming up.
Speaker 3: Like Alan Walker or Bradley McDaniel's McDaniel.
Speaker 6: Or something with Montgomery in it, right, yeah, no Montgomery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Jimmy Saint James.
Speaker 3: Singing by the Creek Bank, shaking that sugar shakeer on a Friday high school football night with my back heck heck, turn backwards?
Speaker 2: Are my John Dear?
Speaker 4: That's her favorite song?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really Crucide for children trivia at the top of the hour, Marty Book's gonna come in and join us. Maddie mccarcall is gonna go on there. We haven't come up with it. I could, Maddie mccarticalls song.
Speaker 3: I did, but it's not FCC Compliant's probably not good. Maddie mccarticle sure likes just snarkle I get it.
Speaker 4: It rhymes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she needs to write children's books.
Speaker 2: She does Little Article.
Speaker 1: Little Maddy macartho.
Speaker 4: Went up the hill.
Speaker 6: I got her an angry, irish Wrestler's entrance team test drive those that this guy's name was Seamus, So.
Speaker 3: Not so sure. I never get excited about flying. Susan and I were talking about when our next Mexico tribute. She goes, you know, I love everything except for the flying, and went me too, and she goes, yeah, I'm talking about because I.
Speaker 4: Have to fly with you.
Speaker 1: With you, you're the problem.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, you had another bill passed from Susan Tyler Whitten. No way now, no general, simply way to go, honey, you will be rewarded.
Speaker 1: With she Dwight's the lobbyists getting things. Dwight's really getting things done.
Speaker 3: In frankfins, Oh yeah, get back if I was the puppeteer holding the strings.
Speaker 4: But sheer hates to see him coming. Hey, hey we need.
Speaker 2: More Iron Maiden days.
Speaker 1: Who's the male, It's it's Dwight, big.
Speaker 4: Mole, casual rolling stone T shirt Friday.
Speaker 3: How would be a canceros mole? I think squirm as what they call it. Anyway, Uh, but we were talking about how much I hate flying because it's a miserable experience. Nothing ever goes right. And here's another example of this.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: In a recent flight from Kansas City of Phoenix. They had to be diverted as a passenger refused to stop activating his lighter. Flicking his lighter, which is just the noise alone would be annoying right click click click click.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: But he also refused to turn it over to the flight attendants until the journey was completed. So they did the old second grade give me the toy, give me that until the class is over, right, which I heard. Well, I used to do that, Austin to him, and we did six to eight. There was a I think Paul Rogers had one of those pens that had the four colors on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we had red, blue, right.
Speaker 1: And alls I did throughout the entire show. I would go click click, I go.
Speaker 4: Click, You know, people don't get annoyed by.
Speaker 1: That, and his face would turn red.
Speaker 4: Would it turn blue if you push the blue one down?
Speaker 1: That's kind of funny?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, stop it already.
Speaker 3: After one final warning from the cockpit, the plane was diverted to what pit?
Speaker 2: Cockpit?
Speaker 1: Oh uh.
Speaker 3: The plane was diverted to a nearby airport and the passenger was removed and taken to the hospital for mental evaluation.
Speaker 1: You think and if I'm on that flight, I'm just begging the guy, please don't do this. We all just want to go to where we're going. Put it in your pocket. Can you have a lighter in your pocket? You can't get through the security with a lighter. You can't get through a unless it's in your bag and they missed it.
Speaker 3: There's a cigarette lighter that's not contraband on a plane, is it?
Speaker 1: You have to check that in the bag. I think I don't know. I don't think you can do that in over. Remember this old stupid thing starting with some idiot with explosives in his underwear or his shoe, his shoe. He tried to light his shoe on fire.
Speaker 2: I've got some explosive.
Speaker 1: What do you get smart? You have an explosive in your shoe?
Speaker 4: Smoke cigarettes.
Speaker 6: Whenever we would have layovers in Dallas, she would always like it would be easier to leave the airport just.
Speaker 4: So you can go smoke.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I always remembered like she obviously had to have cigarettes on her, but I don't know if she had a lighter. She just bummed one from someone that was just about to come in.
Speaker 3: So how does that work? Because when I was a smoker. I couldn't even sit through a movie without Like I couldn't go to the movie theaters without how to go out and smoke a cigarette?
Speaker 2: So how do you make a trip?
Speaker 1: Most people quit. Most people quit when they started treating people that were smokers like absolute criminals, like they were lepers, and they and that you were going to get leprosy if you stood anywhere near them. So they would. Now they have these areas. It's in a miracle to even have them, like hotels, there's usually like a little and they have that tall little thing with the one the hole at the top. Yeah, we put the cigarette in. But they started treating people that smoked like terrible people. And it's just like and so people most people went, and I was one of them. I went, I'm tired of this. I just there's nowhere to smoke anymore. I'm done wit.
Speaker 3: But you know, it is an addiction, man. It was if you ask me, getting off nicotine was the worst ever, probably the toughest thing I've ever done in my ever. And I remember when this all the whole smoking band happened, Freedom All Freedom All had a smoking area and it was at the end of the hallway, and it was a glass box, and all the smokers would get in there, and it looked like a set of backdrafts.
Speaker 2: You could just see smoke.
Speaker 1: And they tried it, and they tried to do it without without taking the smoke.
Speaker 3: Out right, and so all you can see is a cloud of smoke and then legs sticking out underneath of it. It was that cloudy. But then I went to a concert or several concerts at the Young Center. I said, you know, just out of curiosity, well where's the smoking center.
Speaker 2: Whether there's not a smoking Yeah.
Speaker 4: To leave the building.
Speaker 2: So you're not going to entry.
Speaker 1: You used to be able to because everyone smoked. You know, everyone knows that's the Second World War. With a lot of your army issue equipment, they gave you two cartons of cigarettes before you shipped out overseas. So they hooked an entire generation of men on cigarettes. And if you see old pictures of Freedom Hall in the nineteen seventies early eighties before they banned smoking in the arena, you can't see most of these pictures. You can't see the top of the backboard right, and anyone in the seats because it is all smoked. Right, it's all smoked.
Speaker 2: All of the gardens. It was the same way.
Speaker 3: You walk down the hallways and it was all smoked. Yeah, and I'm boy that I missed those days.
Speaker 6: Want to answer your question, Everyone vapes now so that you get away with people like stealing hats out there.
Speaker 1: So pretending pape is pretending, isn't it the same?
Speaker 2: It's a pancake is maple syrup pancake flavor.
Speaker 1: It's like somebody doing a podcast and calling it a radio show.
Speaker 4: What is a podcast?
Speaker 1: It's a they pretend to be radio show. But the way less revenue.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, but how do you make it through the trip is what I'm saying, because I remember I couldn't make it forty five minutes with us.
Speaker 1: That was part of the problem. So you so I was doing the same thing because they took the ashtrays out of the studios and they took it. Then they took them out of the building. And now you're like, oh, you used to be able to just go to the jock lounge smoking there, but then they went no, no.
Speaker 4: What is the meaning of this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 2: God, we got to bring that back, thank you.
Speaker 1: There there was a revolt at the w QMF station because they took the ashtrays out of the studio.
Speaker 3: Don't you remember when Kurt the engineer, Kurt the engineer said, there's no more smoke in the studio.
Speaker 6: Okay, some we smoked. Some planes still have ashtrays on them, don't they. Yeah, absolutely no smoking.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: If you get on a plane and there's an ash tray the little thing though that was there before, get off the plane because there's there's no way, there's no way that a plane that old is flying today.
Speaker 3: If you go with Bob's Airline and tanning and video rental and Bob.
Speaker 1: That would be great if you could do some tanning on a floor.
Speaker 2: Who do you you're taking? There? You taking to Mexico? Bob Air from Lance McGarvey.
Speaker 3: I you know how I can tell that you like that Austin dude because you keep blanking with him about his stories.
Speaker 2: I was in his shoes in the eighties because lands would tell.
Speaker 3: A second guy, Hey, Sidney, come in here and you got to hear this story about him eating whopper with Rex job and it's it's riveting.
Speaker 1: Well, at least we didn't pass out on the floor and start snoring. We used to do that to people at the office, so you remember, you know, and then they would walk away. We'd wake up and go no, no, no, no, walk away telling it again.
Speaker 2: I was good telling it again.
Speaker 3: So you know how you there's always the guy in the hallway, Austin, the sales guy, and he'll shake his arms and he'll make pretend he's hitting a five iron or something as you're talking. You know, I talk about used the golfer.
Speaker 4: Hesn't on that form.
Speaker 3: He's sending out the signal, Hey, everybody, look at me, I'm a golfer. We had a couple of sales guys like that that we'd be talking and I would go down and lay down right in the middle of them and the person they were talking to.
Speaker 2: It act like I was swimming, and then.
Speaker 1: We was at and kick his feet and do the arms the freestyle, and he would actually have the conversation, so tell me again, what date is that for the lunch? And he was be doing the doing the swimming as then.
Speaker 2: And they would say, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I said, I thought we were all make pretending we're doing our favorite sports.
Speaker 2: Is that what we're doing?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Christian Brothers Roofing Christian bro dot com. Folks, give them a call. There's been a lot of hail damage in the last couple of weeks. Give them a call for a free estimate. Two four four zero two zero eight. Two four four zero two zero eight. They'll get out there, they'll walk the roof and if you have damage, they'll take it from there. Christian Brothers Roofing go to Christianbroroofing dot com. It's also gutters, siding and the windows. Let's take a short breaker. Come back. We're gonna play Crusade for Children Trivia with Maddie and Marty.
Speaker 4: Maddie and Marty.
Speaker 2: Maddie and Marty went up the hill, Maddy Heady no use.
Speaker 3: Radio eight forty w h as the sky Little Alan Parson projects that we got going this right, yes, all right, News Radio eight forty wh as. I'm Dwight witting Tony Dwight Show, and we got Austin from WAMZ sitting in with us.
Speaker 2: Stick around top of the head, top of the head, top of the hour, top of the hour. We're gonna have Crusade for Children trivia. Listen.
Speaker 3: I want to tell you about my friends at tri State Men's Health. It's the weekend, guys, and weekend is made through whoopee and less. Of course you're suffering from ED. Guys, if you have ED, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Or rectile dysfunction is just something that happens to men. I don't care where you are on the spectrum. Maybe you're just now starting to show signs or maybe you full on affected by ED. Just get it corrected, and get it corrected with the best. The best is my friends at Tri State Men's Health. Now why do I say that. I say it because they have a ninety percent success rate when it comes to treating ED. Ninety percent. That's unheard of. And by the way, your visit's gonna be risk free. Here's how your visit goes down. It's a ninety nine dollars visit. They're going to do lab work on you. You get your blood results back when thin thirty minutes or less, and then you sit down with the licensed medical professional looks planned off everything for you. Your PSA, your TESTOSTERL the works. Here's the risk free part. Then they give you a test dose that TESTOS doesn't work. You're ninety nine dollars refunded immediately, but chances are it will work because they have a ninety percent success rate in treating ed guys. Get your love life back, get your confidence back, and do it with my friends at Try Statements. Go to Try Statements health dot org.