Speaker 1: And today private talk, we have Robert Richard on the couch. She's already trying to take over my show. You're trying to introduce Miss Texas. You know, I know you're a fan. You were just so eager you couldn't.
Speaker 2: You know not, you know, with these gorgeous you have.
Speaker 3: One the only Miss Texas.
Speaker 4: Yes, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Let's know we've already been like conversating, you know, while the cameras are getting fixed, you know, doing all that stuff. So I'm all about candid conversation. So when you got the like DM to say to like, do this show?
Speaker 3: What were you? What was on your mind? You see, you don't have a lot of thoughts in your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't think too much.
Speaker 3: So when you saw that, because clearly you know you know exactly who I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. I text my sister and asked her if I should do this show, and she said, make sure you smack her ass. That's what she said.
Speaker 3: Nice. So is she younger yes?
Speaker 2: Encouragement, Yeah for sure. So I figured at some point I have to mention that comes through. She doesn't know that a punk.
Speaker 1: I think it's like one of those things you got to like ask and like smacking is like a bit of an overstretch because you know where I come from.
Speaker 3: You even respect the booty.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that I'm honored. I'm not saying that I'm just going to smack your ass. I'm telling you that I was that my sister said make sure you do. So there's you know, there's that.
Speaker 3: So you got to throw the sister into the us to be like, hey, sir.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: I'll take it on my shoulders. Okay, so you're from Texas? Does everyone know.
Speaker 1: That you're from Let's we didn't answer the question. You just said you had to ask your sister. But were you excited? Were you like, oh is this real? Were you like not sure what you're getting into because you said you didn't watch the show, but you want to start doing more podcasts and talking and having that narrative, So like, what were you What were your thoughts at that time?
Speaker 4: You know, I think the first thing I thought was like how worldly you are?
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I feel like everyone on thet I think that everyone on the planet knows who you are. So it's pretty spectacular.
Speaker 3: And I'm not sure about that, but I'll.
Speaker 4: Take it no for sure.
Speaker 2: And so that's like I'm like, okay, she's like a marketing pro right, and then she's making like a solid you know, like lane for herself where she's like, hey, I'm going to dominate the Internet.
Speaker 4: And I was like, okay, So I'm gonna do the show.
Speaker 2: We are doing the show. We're doing the show again in the show, and then we'll do another one because this is going to get bigger and bigger and bigger. I'm gonna keep making movies so that I'll be back and then as.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be a continued guest here at Private Talk because you know, everyone's gonna love you. We're gonna have good chemistry about your conversation and flow. So you just want to come back every time.
Speaker 2: What did I bring you?
Speaker 3: You brought me? This is like you're trying to show how of a gentleman you are.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna ask you. I mean, they don't know, so I'm crimate talk.
Speaker 1: Well, he definitely he did his you know, due diligence of a man, and he said that this is our first date. He brought me flowers, he brought me champagne, and he brought me pineapples.
Speaker 3: I don't know who's.
Speaker 1: That's really for if you know, you know, but you know, I've never I've never had a guest bring all three of those things. I've had one guest bring me flowers and it was a female. It was a couple of seasons ago. But I definitely appreciate it. It's very nice to come not open or nothing or is it open handed?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, empty hand, empty handed? Right every interview that I do, I'm their favorite guests because you bring like, no, I don't know what things shows about, so it's just like you know, it's like.
Speaker 3: Just so it's like lighthearted and fresh and authentic. I think that that's.
Speaker 1: What's great about, you know, being an authentic person who doesn't always like show up all the time. Is because people like think that it's like, oh, I got to do research into whatever where my show is about. It's called private talk. We don't know each other, but by the end of the show, we're going to know you.
Speaker 3: We're going to know you. Everyone's going to know you, and we're going to love you.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I have a question. You've grown up in front of the camera.
Speaker 3: I mean, in my adult life.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, are you more comfortable in front of the cameras that? Are you more comfortable like offstring?
Speaker 3: I think I'm comfortable both ways.
Speaker 1: I think that it's a different type of narrative when the cameras come on. It's definitely I'm on a Lexus Texas twenty four to seven, so it's a different type of like personality of sorts, but it does definitely comes very natural. I think that's why my show is very successful too. It is because it's just energy. I'm a very big but energy. I'm big about connections and like trying to get to know a real person and not just identified by like your craft of what you do, Like you're an actor, but there's.
Speaker 3: More important like parts to you than what that is.
Speaker 1: If it's because you're funny, you're charming, because you're you know, being thoughtful and bringing gifts or doing things like that. It's like most people don't go the extra miles. So it's like what makes you ticker? What's inside that brain that you say don't think a lot, but you have to think about things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think in general, like you know, you're just supposed to look out for for the fans. You know, I think that you know, everybody works hard. People are you know, first responders and military and officers and people who got crazy ass jobs, and then when they go home they want to be entertained. And I think, you know, both you and I are part of that, you know.
Speaker 3: So is that why you became like do the entertainment?
Speaker 1: You said you come from a military background of you know, parents being the military. Did you were the entertainment of like when you were growing up at all?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Not at all. No. I think I was more like quiet, wallflower like kind of life, not too talkative.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're thinking of lot back then.
Speaker 2: I wasn't thinking too much. No, I just I just I don't think that I'm like, there's not a lot going on stairs. I would say that I'm like generally dumb, but I I'm educated though. Yeah, I was going to be like a scientist.
Speaker 1: You were going to be like a scientist's talking to you about?
Speaker 3: So did you finished you went to college? Did you what did you How far did you go in your education?
Speaker 2: I studied engineering at John Hopkins, so I was studying.
Speaker 3: To be a nasaw Any So how do you go from like you do all this schooling.
Speaker 1: That's something that's not easy by any means, but you know, being BookSmart doing like the hard work and dedication discipline to do what that means?
Speaker 3: What changed? What flipped that switch that you were like this isn't for me and like I'm going to do.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was that deliberate.
Speaker 2: There's a like a acting school down the street from like my house where we grew up, okay, and there's key girls there.
Speaker 4: Okay, So then I just, you know, ended up at the class.
Speaker 1: Just because so have you always been someone who flirts with girls and likes the girls of validation and like the attention from what that brings.
Speaker 2: Girls smart a good Okay, they're beautiful, Okay, I appreciate them. Okay, you're beautiful. You have great honest here. Yeah, And I think that you know, it's good for you know, men and women to get along and conversation.
Speaker 1: But do you you say them the sense of like, okay, there's girls at this school or whatever. But like after that point and you get the girl's attention, what else do.
Speaker 2: You do you?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: What? I just didn't participate? I was like in this acting school and I never ever participated and someone said, are you scared like to act? And I'm like, dude, if I get on that fucking stage, I'm gonna be will be the best actress schools ever.
Speaker 3: So is that would let your flame?
Speaker 4: I think yeah, just the challenge. I like competition.
Speaker 3: So you challenge or you like conquered the girl's attention.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you get a lot of girls flirting with you back and giving you some kind of attention back, and then now you're like, what are you even doing here? Why are you even at this school? So now the lights are flame, and now you get a taste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then I go for it.
Speaker 3: So what was your breakthrough thing and like what was what did that mean to you as being a kid.
Speaker 1: And like being like in the limelight, being around cameras all the time, you know, and being grown up in that kind of lifestyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I think in general, the nineties is a whole different beast. I don't think the world today is the same as it was in the nineties. I think in the nines everything was like the best, Like Michael Jordan was like the best, and Michael Jackson was the best, and Mike Tyson was the best, and Bruce. Everything that was in the nineties was like excellence. So I think that like, in my mindset, it was kind of like I made acting into like my sport, and I was like, I want to be the best in my sport, okay, And I still kind of see it that way. And you know, now I'm like, you know, got all this energy and putting it someplace productive as opposed to you know, fucking it off.
Speaker 3: And so what kind of projects do you have going on? You have a movie coming out the end of this month.
Speaker 2: Yes, May thirtieth. It's on BET. It's called RSVP. I play a villain, Okay, I kill like.
Speaker 3: You like playing the villain kied. So my eyes light up when you say I've.
Speaker 2: Played like five villains. Roll now, which is I think is a good like you know difference.
Speaker 1: Then be typecasted now, No, I think if you play that well, that you're you know, they're like, let's do that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Maurice Wright, is this like a multimillionaire whose wife gets killed and then he everyone who had a hand and involvement in her death. He kills them all. So we'll cut to the clip. I make sure that I have a clip for you and then if you get to watch and then after that, I play Zeke. Zeke is a gangster in California. In the opening scene, he blows his father away from beating on his mom, and then the movie this TV show starts fifteen years later when he comes out of prison.
Speaker 1: So walk us through, Like, Okay, it's coming out at the end of this month. Obviously, when did you end production? Like what is like a whole start to finish, Like when you do your like training into like getting into this character. Do you do like months prior to do you how do you get into these roles that you were being so villainous about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a great question. So I don't.
Speaker 4: I haven't had time to prepare for any roles.
Speaker 2: Usually they start in like two days, so I try and stay as ready as I possibly can to be able to, you know, nail these roles. But this one RCP we shot last April and now it's Maine is coming out.
Speaker 3: Okay. How long does it typically last to shoot a project like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think twenty days is about standard or right now. So twenty days it's like a ninety page script, So you're shooting like, you know, four to five pages a day, So that's about a normal production these days. But I want to get on the bigger productions because the movies that I did in the past were much longer, like I think for Coach Carter, we did like eighty something days, just like you know, six months of work.
Speaker 1: What's been your favorite project so far? Maybe not the biggest, but maybe like your favorite either role or something that you've played that really kind of like just made you in since shine or was easy to do.
Speaker 2: No, I think I love them all. I mean things like asking someone like what their favorite k is? You know, it's like is it? Though?
Speaker 3: But I feel like some have to be better than the other.
Speaker 1: And maybe it's just because the experience, maybe the people that you you're around, maybe you have like mentors, things that you learn, and I feel like, obviously each one is a unique situation, but I feel like there has to be one that stands.
Speaker 2: Do you you know what Groundhog Day is? It's o where every day is the same to me, all the days on set, they're kind of the same room. Though I enjoy them. That's why I do like what I did, because I like, I really love like the crew and like the camaraderie and like the singular vision all that ship. I love that.
Speaker 1: So what are your do you continue? You want to do stuff behind the camera. I want to stay in front of the camera. Yeah, so you don't action story, you don't want to do anything?
Speaker 2: It's too hard. No, it's a lot of work. Directing is hard. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you just want to be told what to do? No, I just said that's how you are. Your relationships too.
Speaker 2: No, I run the set too. Set, I run the relationships too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got your single.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's funny. I think my recently single. I think I'm looking for my wife.
Speaker 3: How do you say you're recently single? How do you not know?
Speaker 1: You being at this big age, You're not like twenty something anymore. So it's like, how do you not know in the last two you were single?
Speaker 2: Because you know, it's we're I'm in an age now where it's like single, married, divorce, widow. There's like not much in between. So it's like if you're if you're with someone and then you're pursuing you know, let's just call it matrimony or getting down on a knee, and then there's a disruption. You have to ask yourself, like are removing this forward or is this? So?
Speaker 3: How long was your last relationship seven years? Okay? So what are you the one who ended it? Did you feel like there was no like projection going there? Was it something that happened?
Speaker 2: I'm so critical. My brother makes fun of me. I'm very critical. I do think about like the household, okay, like how it's going to be like raising like a family.
Speaker 3: Okay, is that what you want? You want to have a kids, you want to have the whole thing. So what does that picture look like for you?
Speaker 2: Robert? I think that, uh, I think that everything needs to be in a system. I mean I think what what I love to do on set is the fact that like we have like this call sheet, you know, this standard of what we're supposed to do, and then everyone sort of signs up to follow through on not and get it done. I like that show.
Speaker 1: So like a system of like old school way of thinking of like your wife stays at home and like cooks cleaned, and like what kind of system because now it's like so new age. There's a lot of things like people are anything and being polly relationships to being where both people work and maybe one person stays at home and one doesn't. Like it's very different households these days. So how do you go about if you're saying that you're looking for your wife, what requirements do you need from your system and your household to fully function where you could.
Speaker 2: Be in it? I think right now in America there's just no middle class. So I think one system is like what are we chasing financially? And then two like what are we chasing like publicly? Like I'll probably end up running for office at some point, okay, so you know there has to be someone who's my counterpart who understands you will be in the first lady role as I pursue a public office in the future. So I think all that's part of it. And then you know, education, kids, all that kind of shit, you know, Okay, I think education is very very important.
Speaker 1: So you being in the entertainment world and being recognized when you go out and things like that, how do you go about finding this? You are you on dating apps? Do you just do by people that you know, like by mutual friends? Like how do you go about seeking out?
Speaker 2: I think you just know. I think there's just chemistry, Like, I'm sure that you get hit on all the time. Are you in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I'm not in a relationship.
Speaker 1: No, But I also don't get hit on a lot either, which is funny enough, is because I think that it's an intimidating factor because of who I am.
Speaker 3: That's why it's like a could go both ways. Yes, you're a man.
Speaker 1: So it's different where maybe it's more people are like throwing lit for me. It's like I think that, and I kind of like it is the unobtainable factor of like I'm not just w I let anybody come talk to me. So it's one of those things where it's like it's more about a mind stimulated thing to like levels to those things. So I feel like, because I maybe stand offish, I don't get a lot of people coming at me to any bullshit.
Speaker 4: Do you do you do you think do you enjoy the fact that men can be nervous talking to you?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's an enjoying thing. I think it can go both ways. I can get nervous talking to men as well. I think that it's what you do with the action of those nerves. I don't think that you know For me, I think that it takes a strong individual to go ahead and go forth with having a conversation or asking or even if it's asking me, you get you know, you strike out, but at least you're attempting to do that. Where it's like some people just assume one thing because of what my past profession has been that they don't know me. So it's like, if you want to have a conversation, conversate because we're all individuals. We put our pants on like each other every single day, so it's about a respect thing.
Speaker 3: But where are we going with those words?
Speaker 2: What would be like you're like a great typical like first day.
Speaker 3: For you, not this.
Speaker 1: Work work, and like you know, you can't like shove things all in one thing to make a thing happen, just to say it's a thing, if that makes anything.
Speaker 4: Oh you think about me making the reference of the first day thing.
Speaker 3: It was a joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I know, but I'm saying, like, what will your like your first date?
Speaker 3: I knew exactly what I was making it like, I.
Speaker 2: Know I'm making light of, but I'm saying what we'll like if you had of you know, if you're designing your first date you know you're a woman.
Speaker 1: That's for me again, I I think it's individually based. Everybody person's everybody's different. For me, I don't like to plan things.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have to tell someone how to make my first date.
Speaker 1: So I feel like if the intentions are pure and it's whatever, and it's like I want to see what that person brings or that person what his idea of those things would entail. So then I feel like, then it lets you know, like what you're willing to do. And I guess it's for me, it's not about this age of I don't have expectations. I have to pay attention to what's being presented. So if that's how you are, and that's why there's a facade when people first start talking and entertain people where it's like that fizzles out. So can you sustain that like longevity or are you just doing it so someone can like you?
Speaker 3: And it's shiny and new.
Speaker 1: And that's why for me, I feel like the dating world is very strange because I think that they're just like you said. The reference earlier about the nineties being like the classics of time is there was a lot of things going on but it wasn't there was it wasn't oversaturated in martkets of things like now it's like you could just swipe and it's so easily accessible. You don't like what I said, Cool, there's somebody else that will and there's no. It's no about not about substance anymore. It's about the quantity and not the quality.
Speaker 3: Is why I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: Kind of, yeah, are you on the dating apps?
Speaker 3: I can't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like for me it's I think in the beginning was my ego, but also to in the b R two, just being honest is like the catfish aspect and like of that whole thing of people don't think it's really me, they're using my picture. And I also too, am very old school of like I want to meet someone organically, and that also means of where I put myself if it's dinners or I mean, I'm not a club person unless like it's an advent or something like that, but or like concerts or things like that, where you have like minded people is where I feel like you seek those people that you would generally be someone I would possibly date.
Speaker 3: So no, yeah, I can't be on dating apps. I'm not swiping anywhere. Sorry, guys. So if you see a picture out there, it's not me. There's lots of pictures.
Speaker 1: There's also a lot of profiles that all kind of scam my fans and all kinds of things, and they've get mad at me, and I'm like, I have the check bark. I'm not asking you for money. I'm doing any of those weird things.
Speaker 2: So okay. So, because you know technology is not there where you can often are you do you invest in technology? Like do you use that where your mind's that you're like, hey, like i'd got into NFTs or crypto or buy stocks or buy real estate.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've definitely done the you know, the crypto stuff. Who've did my own token recently, you know. So I am the meta world of sorts. It's something that's new to the people who haven't don't really know that world, but it's been something that's been happened before the even pandemic. I've had meetings over all those things, and so I definitely am very knowledgeable in that. You know, my business partner is in that world as well, So I'm very knowledgeable of what that means. But I have some things that are in the works for that space, but if they're not ready yet for me to speak about.
Speaker 3: But yeah, what are your investments? Do you do anything in technology?
Speaker 2: I like real estate. I don't understand techts moved so fast, and I feel like it's hard to keep up. I mean, maybe you might hit the lottery because you pick one stock that like, you know, took off.
Speaker 3: I like, so you didn't buy crypto the.
Speaker 2: Story was going on, No, I didn't. I bought this Mullen stock, Mullins and new automobile company. And it's like the guy who invented the RAF in the Rolls Royce and the Phantom in the Dawn. He has his new company and invested in that because I think if it hits the market, it's kind of flawed and being raising so okay money.
Speaker 3: What would you say is unique about you? You've been around the cameras for a very long time. How do you keep being you know, relevant, current in the in this industry that's like ever changing.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you can try. I don't know that you even try to keep up like this.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like there's a lot of people just to even get into the industry is very difficult. There's people that you know, obviously you've been doing it since you were you know, younger, and some people are still trying that haven't had their break. So there is some kind of maybe not algorithm, but of like how do you stay where they're still calling you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it just based off of the work that you continue to do? Is it because of you know, your testing your agents? Do you feel like you're just your prime?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just think, yeah, I think you know the way that the world is right now, I think there's a lane for me, you know, and just like shifting up the guards. All the greatest actors are just getting a little bit out of reach, so they got to fill those spots. Man, I don't knowing they're going to fill it with. So you know, I'm trying and go to work.
Speaker 1: Like the enthusiasm and the confidence, I feel like that's a big thing of like how like I'm a big manifestor of like putting that out there and putting yourself into those things, because that's how those roles get.
Speaker 3: Curious do you read? I do read?
Speaker 2: What kind of books do you read?
Speaker 1: A difference between like romance novels to like self help books that kind of spiritual type thing as well.
Speaker 2: Is there a romance novel like author that.
Speaker 1: You like, not in particular as far as like, No, I just kind of like depend Like I just got more into reading again in like two years ago and more of like because I stumbled upon a thing and I wanted to find a new hobby and I was like, let's get.
Speaker 3: Lost in a book.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: What would you say? What kind of flirts are you?
Speaker 2: Ugh? The most when I gets in the most trouble? Fuck?
Speaker 3: Well, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: I think? Okay, I think that I don't know that I'm being just on the wrong side of inappropriate when I'm flirting. I think, okay, like in the sense that like I don't believe that I'm flirting with a girl, Okay, but she's always interpreting my conversation as flirtatious?
Speaker 3: Is it because you feel like you're a nice guy?
Speaker 1: And that's why I like the sense of what it was, because like, why do you think she interprets that as flirting or just because you're being nice?
Speaker 2: They usually say something about it. I'm like, no, I just keeping like I'm just having a general conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So how do you deal with that kind of narrative?
Speaker 2: I just keep drinking.
Speaker 1: I don't know, especially because like I mean, you're in the time of like childhood things of like you there was a whole documentary about these like childhood kids being around, you know, adults of like being all.
Speaker 3: This weird stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Is like does that stuff happen where it's like you're subjected to those types of things. So you're being more flirtatious and that's not candid because it's a whole new movement of what is acceptable now and what was not acceptable then everything.
Speaker 2: You can be canceled for anything right now.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah bad, it's a girl caller.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned for the commercial that we do not have brought to you by Verizon.
Speaker 4: There's oh no, you gotta suck.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, we're we're back and we're.
Speaker 3: Back and we're back.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, no. I think that, you know, just there's just a slight misinterpretation, like you know, generally, I'm just going to open the door for you, okay, because you're a lady, like you know, you put yourself together and you should be treated right, So I'm gonna open the door for you gonna pull out your chair, I'm going to ask you what you wouldn't drink, and then I'm gonna put it on my tab. Okay, that to me is just being a gentleman. It's not flirtatious, but that can be misinterpreted. It's so much more.
Speaker 1: I agree with that because I feel like it's unfortunate that they're not. I'm Southern, yes, like I'm raised Southern. So for me is for me is I'm used to my die friends and me having predominantly men friends and like not a lot of female friends until the older of me getting like until recently.
Speaker 3: But it's just because you were raised.
Speaker 1: Right or it's the right thing to do, and it looked at me and obviously within reason whatever. But I still have guy friends to this day, regreless of how much money I make, like I will not if I do that.
Speaker 3: It's insulting to them, for sure.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: So it's like I'm like, and I've been the one is whose dick is bigger?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, fine, you in I'm not gonna because I can understand what it means to them as a man. Sure, And so it's like, but I think that that unfortunate again, of like, there's not a lot of men that do that without intention of wanting something back, So I can see unfortunate for them to be like, oh, but then that's the sad part for you.
Speaker 3: Is like how does that? How do you move after that? Because it's do you not be the nice guy?
Speaker 4: But that's who you are, and you know nice.
Speaker 2: Guys finished last, so you don't want to be a nice guy. Okay, So I just got back. I have a dick. Okay, I just got back from Puerto Rico. You've been to Perto Rico.
Speaker 1: I have been, and there's lots of beautiful women in Perto rican a lot of like strip clubs that are open like four or five o'clock.
Speaker 3: Morning sushi spots, so weird.
Speaker 1: Correct, Definitely, I've been one of those Girlsuna.
Speaker 2: Brava.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his face lit up again. That means he did something something to change for some change. He threw some dollar bills. It's seem denomination.
Speaker 2: Quality over quantity. It's important. No, So you know there's this lovely girl.
Speaker 3: Her name was al That's how we know that men are lying.
Speaker 2: This lovely she was love you. Her name was Alexandra. Okay, and you know, she was cool, like she was waing Maine. She was a pretty girl next to me, making sure that all the other pretty girls and room saw that I was with a girl.
Speaker 3: So is this your like counterpart in your in your movie or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, she is, Yeah she is. She's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: So she was reeling them in like, hey, that's what you're right, that's I've been way woman for many of my guy friends and I love them for them.
Speaker 2: Correct, absolutely, that's the best thing.
Speaker 1: But do you do you do the equal opportunity and men bring men to her when it's like okay, that truth right.
Speaker 2: So this is where I selfish, This is where I guess the dick park got comes in. So this guy walks up to her basically asked like, are you two dating? And I'm like, no, we're not dating. But she's spoken for and he didn't know what that meant.
Speaker 3: She has a man.
Speaker 2: No, not that she has a man, just that she's not out here with someone who doesn't care about her whereabouts.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what that means, said, No, the fucking don't, because what's spoken for me is that she may not be your bitch, but she's someone else's been.
Speaker 2: No, she's a quality girl who's being looked after, and she's not just like out here reckless.
Speaker 1: No, they used to have buttons on my show. I definitely would have pushed one of those fucking butts.
Speaker 2: Of the dogs.
Speaker 4: Chick the fuck up, baby, and you're.
Speaker 3: A lot more stupid herto hearing this. No, well that's not what that means. It is so he thought that you were what was happening.
Speaker 2: No, so I you know, I gave him the floor to talk to her, gave him yeah, yeah, I gave him the floor.
Speaker 4: And then I said, you're gonna buy her a drink?
Speaker 2: Right? And then the conflict started.
Speaker 4: Then he said I was gonna and then you said something.
Speaker 3: Where were you saying? You were in sane? Was he a white man or was he a Spanish?
Speaker 2: No, he was like an older gentleman, like.
Speaker 3: They don't be like to be taught told what to do.
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 4: I told him, I said, listen, she's out of your league and her time is expensive.
Speaker 2: So if you don't want to buy.
Speaker 3: I'm like, listen, you need to step off.
Speaker 2: If you bought her a drink.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't watch it, thank you. I would not watch it.
Speaker 2: Was like, you're right, She said, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: There is truth to some of what you're saying, but your delivery is what I say is everything. It's not what you say, it's how you say it and who you say it to. Because for me, it's he's a punk because.
Speaker 3: He called you a punk.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't call me a punk. I called him. I'm saying. I was just like, yo, like, if you're going to talk to her, great, just buy her drink. If you can't buy her a drink, that shows.
Speaker 3: And why couldn't you let the situation play out?
Speaker 1: And in ten minutes if he didn't buy the drink and like, hey, I don't see any drinks on the table, Like am I buying them?
Speaker 2: Or are you fucking lame? I got two sisters.
Speaker 4: I told the fucking guy she brought home on the first date, what are your intentions with her?
Speaker 2: Are you going to marry her? Because if not, Kick Rocks and both of those.
Speaker 3: Guys are scary for anybody.
Speaker 2: They both married my sister, I would taste, and they both have kids.
Speaker 3: Now I would taste. What are they cheating? Are they really like? Are they really like the actually?
Speaker 1: Dude, you know, let's pull up their DM so I know that makes a difference. That makes a difference from where down the street, right right right, I'm all, let's go break into their phone because I don't believe all of it. What is your okay, let's kind of a little bit go down this lane.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you knew who I was.
Speaker 2: I know that you're like at the top of.
Speaker 3: Like, you've seen my porn before every I think everyone's seen you. Sure, okay, but what is your porn search history? Right now?
Speaker 1: Someone were to break into your guilty and look like, is this why your ex girlfriend broke up with you after seven years?
Speaker 3: Because you're poor?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be It's gonna be lesbians and threesomes, lesbians and threesomes?
Speaker 3: Is there a certain sight? Are you just like one of those who just doesn't matter?
Speaker 2: No, No, I always go to the same place.
Speaker 3: What is the place I.
Speaker 2: Go to? Red tu? One of those I don't know what the other ones are?
Speaker 3: Sure he doesn't. But how many only fans subscriptions do you have?
Speaker 2: Zero? I don't have. I don't have only fans.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm not really you don't subscribe to any girls only fans.
Speaker 2: I'm sure if you went into like my OnlyFans like account. There's probably girls that I've added when it first started.
Speaker 3: But do you have an account that you search other people's stuff?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, I don't search. I think that on every platform you need to.
Speaker 3: Be Oh so you haven't only fans no no.
Speaker 2: No, listen, on every platform you need to be your name across all of them. So I'm sure like you're Alexis Texas on everything. Even if you don't use Facebook, it's still a.
Speaker 3: Lexis Tech because people steal a thing.
Speaker 4: But like, don't you want the blue check and the fact that you are you?
Speaker 1: People still steal. Ok why do you think I'm white girl polo ticking on Instagram? Because a theyd hated on girls and they who owns fucking Instagram?
Speaker 2: That guy? Is it?
Speaker 3: Mark Zuckerberg?
Speaker 2: Now Zuckerberg owns it? Yeah, so he shadow.
Speaker 3: The Shadow band.
Speaker 1: I'm not shadow band, but like, okay, so in the beginning and when it first started, and he would I don't think he owned it from the beginning, but regardless, so you couldn't be you couldn't be on the main page, right, so you couldn't get explore page.
Speaker 3: And then it was like you couldn't say certain things.
Speaker 1: So I used to be Alexis Underscore Texas and then because my ass is too big and things don't fit me right and people just flag all these things, so.
Speaker 3: Then it became deleted again. Facts.
Speaker 1: That's why I came up with white Girl Polo Ticking because it's clever and Big Sean did.
Speaker 3: A great job with that song. I danced to it for many years and they lost your money.
Speaker 2: So, okay, I have a.
Speaker 4: Question, So, like a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I'm curious.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about you. Someone.
Speaker 3: This is, you know, trying to be a vulnerable state in my podcast. You know, we'll go tip for toat.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Okay, So, like, you know, you're a young woman. You're like, you know, don't even know how I am six at the time that you were a teenager. Like I'm imagining you're like, Okay, there's certain things that I enjoy and I'm going to turn that into like a business.
Speaker 3: No, that's not how it happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, So then I'm asking you how did it occur?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really walked the whole thing to try to be as politically correct as you could be. You're asking me how I got wanted to get into porn and how that happened. If I had some aspirations to be a porn star because I saw somebody like, you know.
Speaker 2: I want to know, like how you know, how how did you Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, now that part happened for me, It was I never watched porn, never did anything.
Speaker 3: Obviously.
Speaker 2: It was a very.
Speaker 1: Adventurous, very open sexuality of like type of person. So it was very experimental, like I didn't I think, like I showed all my guy friends my tits because I wanted to see what their dicks look like, not for sexual reasons, because I was curious because I wanted to be like, you have that part and I have this, so why can't we like whatever?
Speaker 3: So I was always very curious.
Speaker 1: And then I was in college and a company called Shane's World that we're doing a flying called College Amateur Tour.
Speaker 3: They kind of walked into my bar. I was, you know, and I didn't know who they were.
Speaker 1: I thought that at the time I had been approached like a week before for Eliminate to do that whole like show whatever, and so I thought it was the same type of people because they were asking for people like questions or whatever. So I was like, look, i'm about to start my shift. If you want to get to buy a drink and you can buy whatever. So then they started asking me all these questions and like what's my favorite sex position?
Speaker 3: This, that, and the other.
Speaker 1: And they're like, look, I'm just gonna ask to be straight up. They're like, we're shooting a film college girls that have never done scenes before. And I'm like I'm like, okay, well I'm working, Like that doesn't work for me. So they're like, we're going to Austin for the night. We'll call you when we're done. And so they never called me, never said anything. So then the next day I was like, oh, I guess she really didn't want me to be in the movie just for like me and my ego, Like, oh, I guess you don't want me or mobby.
Speaker 3: Then they called me.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh my god, like we're on the way to Houston right now. We didn't think that she'd want to do it, Like you know, we didn't think you were serious, blah blah blah. There will turn around right now if like you're yes. And I'm like I'm not saying that I want to do this, Like I'm just saying like da da da da. They stayed on the phone with me the whole time, came and picked me up, and I did a scene on the side of this on the fucking highway and underneath somebody's fucking oak.
Speaker 3: Tree, and the lexs of Texas was born.
Speaker 2: Just like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, at that point, I only thought I would ever only do that one scene, because for me, I was like, I would have fucked this person anyways.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like in college, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't have any money, so I was like, why not and I'm getting paid for it be And then a couple months later, they contacted me and said that do you want to come out to Miami because there's a company called Bangbros.
Speaker 3: And they really want to shoot you. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: He was kind of a recruiter to the guy at the time. So I was like, if I work with you only and only you, then I'll do it. I went out there. I flew out there. I had an amazing time. They treated me like a movie star, and I was just like, oh, I could get used to this. So I moved to La a week later.
Speaker 2: Wow. And so you know traditionally, like Chatsworth is like the old schools.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is where I was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Chatsworth is, I guess, and the valley in general is the porn capital of And.
Speaker 2: How many films have you done our production?
Speaker 3: No clue, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean I wanted to say on the top of my head, just I wanted to say two hundred, but I feel like there's way more than that.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: The thing with porn it's interesting because you like, in the beginning of my career, I shot like five times a week kind of thing. So that means each one is a film.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then if you think if there's an internet came and there were scenes and then a film, it was five movies of the things.
Speaker 3: So it just depends.
Speaker 1: But it's a very small elite group of people, just like I'm sure you see the same after your friends that you're enrolls or whatever is, you're doing that many scenes, but you're only fucking like fifteen people, so multiple times, right, But you know, and then there's people that like I had one of my guests yesterday was someone that we know, we make jokes. So that's my porno boyfriend because I seem at least once or twice a week because you see some people more often because.
Speaker 3: Of your chemistry is good.
Speaker 1: Or the way you guys produce films and some are dialogue and some are esconzo and it's this very different format of fucking.
Speaker 2: So now they like in your love life or are you polyamorus? Do you have like two identities? And you share with me that you're a Gemini? So is it like in your mom that there's in my bedroom.
Speaker 1: There's not a Gemini. There's only one of me. Okay, no one will know that unless they're in my bedroom.
Speaker 3: So you know that vaults is what is your biggest pet peeve?
Speaker 2: My biggest pet fief is it's got to be Can I say the word ignorance, yeah, ignorance.
Speaker 1: Ignorance yeah, as far as an educated level of just like common sense or both.
Speaker 2: I think both. Yeah. I think that my brother would say, like Rob doesn't like stupid, that's like yes, So it doesn't matter if you don't know something. I think that people should be comfortable saying I don't know, okay, holding down like your defense of what you don't know, I think that's I don't. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: So like trying to like back up that you like, I.
Speaker 4: Know nothing about your industry.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that I know what it's like in the day in the life of your industry because I've never done it before.
Speaker 4: Okay, but let's say that I was telling.
Speaker 2: You, like it's just like mine, Like that's ignorant, you don't.
Speaker 3: Know, it's like true. So how do you define cheating?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a great question. How does one define cheat?
Speaker 1: You're also in like you know in actor roles as there's in situations where you've had love scenes. Is like if your partner gets I think that's cheating. Is there a fine line that you let people know before or what is cheating to you?
Speaker 2: That's a great question. I think. I think cheating is when you know that you are putting someone's heart second to your own desires. That's cheating.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it could It doesn't have to be just physical, can be emotionally, it can be anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean it's like, you know, when you're with a partner, you kind of know like their tolerance and if you are saying I'm going to do this despite of what they're comfortable with.
Speaker 1: I think, so have you had partners get upset because you've been in love making scenes or like intimate scenes or things of like.
Speaker 2: That's a great question. So I think sometimes the girls on set confuse the work that we do versus the relationship that I have with them. Okay, I try to be as professional as possible.
Speaker 3: Has there been blurred areas where you've had to I think the.
Speaker 2: Girls sometimes get the lines blurred because if I know that I'm in a scene with you, I'm going to take care of you. I'm going to make sure that there's a robe for you and make sure you've got your favor NK.
Speaker 3: And what the nice guy thing, not just the comfortable but the nice guy I don't think should be I think that's the trigger word for you. But I feel like it shouldn't be a bad thing.
Speaker 1: But that's things that as if say, because you're seen partner, right, that's a romantic thing and out how you would be in your real life relationship.
Speaker 3: So therefore for you, you're almost emulating like you're scene in your role to a t.
Speaker 2: No, it's like, you know, women are important, okay, so like they deserve like you know, kindle and like stupid, you know, like stuff that makes them happy. And so I think that it's important that I do that because you don't want the woman to say that she's uncomfortable when she gets to set.
Speaker 3: You want her what if that's what makes her uncomfortable is the candle and the other shit? No, usually because then they think that it's like.
Speaker 4: Very like no because you got to do it early.
Speaker 2: You can't do it on the day of the seeds.
Speaker 3: So you do it exactly the same way with everybody.
Speaker 2: I do it professionally every single time.
Speaker 3: Have you had a situation where it's become a romantic situation you started dating in this person, we're fucking no.
Speaker 2: I try not to see, but you have for sure that I'm working with. I'm trying to keep it as professional as possible, but I think it's important to keep a professional.
Speaker 1: After the whole me Too movement came about, how did that things like change things on set or did you see any kind of difference of how things moved or was their protocol that kind of made things different or like you said, like these are things like you're saying, that is something that you're just a nice guy. That like you wouldn't do if you were romantic or not. You're not trying to like get in any situation like how do you move with those things in place?
Speaker 2: That's great, that's awesome. You got to do it in front of everybody. Okay, so hey guys, how are you guys? You know, welcome to set. Everyone. This is our lovely actress. We're going to have it intimacy day today, you know, so you know, if you don't have to be here, you know, let's give her some privacy during all the scenes that we cut. Let's make sure she has a robe or whatever she needs. And you know, obviously I'm going to fall in love with her because that's our job. And we had a great day. But let's have an amazing day, guys, knock it out and do quickly.
Speaker 3: So you approached the set as professional, yeah, because this is my sport. Did you learn that or did you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: How do you know? It is like something that everybody does, Like, I mean, my.
Speaker 2: Father taught me that don't hide who you are, just be open and be upfront.
Speaker 3: And that works for you.
Speaker 1: As far as like, have you ever had any encounters where it was kind of a blurred situation where you were like, I didn't mean that at all, and.
Speaker 2: Like it became that, yes it did. So I had a scene where my actress was very, very comfortable with me. She was telling me, like, you've maybe feel the most comfortable of anyone that I've worked with. You know, it's kissing scenes and you know, clothes on and stuff. So after the end of the day, she's like, come with me and get in the suv to you know, we'll go for a drink afterwards. And then I had a producer, so excuse me, can you come this way? And I said sure, and they said you were making her feel uncomfortable. I said, first of all, that didn't happen, and second all, I said, I just said this. I said, you know, I'm a godly man and I'm raised ripe by my father, and I do have siblings sisters that I love, and I do take care of everybody that work with because everyone hears my family. So that didn't happen whatsoever. But to make that real, I'm going to make sure that she provides a letter an ink that says that mm hmm. And then.
Speaker 3: Did she feel embarrassed because that or did she know she volunteered.
Speaker 2: At the letters. Yeah, looked out for maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, because that's a sticky situation where it's like again, it's like you're not trying to do the wrong thing, You're trying to do the right thing. But then it's like people's feelings are involved, and it's very like I think again, with all these scandals and things coming out, it's like I feel like people are even more on edge of like but then you said, it's how do you see her that line of being your authentic self still, because that's just who you are again. You brought me flowers, You don't know me, you're just being kind and those are your things of like how you are as a man and you show up in the world. So it's it's interesting how the dynamic of just the entertainment world, you know, and me not being in the adult industry for five or six years and having people on my catch and asking the same thing is now there's like liaisons people of asking like what your checklist of what people do?
Speaker 3: Is the comfortability level of just to make sure.
Speaker 2: We're all good, right, eight billion people, they're AUGANI to see the same Robert ri Shard comfortable with that, comfortable with my skin, say it just like everything above board.
Speaker 3: What is your biggest goal for the year.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's a great one. Uh. I think my biggest goal is to, uh to get a contract for a big action franchise.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, do you have one in mind that you're like that, you're like a fan of that, you would just like you're perfect what you're like dreams?
Speaker 2: No, I think that you know, there's there's stairs that you have to you know, climb up. You know. I think that both Tom Cruise, Will Smith and Keanu Rays had great action movies. You know, for Will Smith at one point it was The Aliens Independence Day. It was fucking that great movie. And then you know Ethan Haunt is one of the best characters ever. And then you know, whether it be Point Break or Matrix or Wick Counter, reason is the ship and all those guys are getting old. You're like, I'm just waiting in line someone where the fruits is The fruits is too right, It's just like it's gonna fall the tree.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, there's like these big predominant names that you're just you know, talking about, like who were your like people you looked up to for roles or just inspiration.
Speaker 2: Do you have? Yeah, I think the I think the best thing is like the producers. Okay, there's a young man. His name is David Ellison, and he owns a company called sky Dance, and he came out of like USC and he was just fearless. Like he put thirty million dollars I think into his senior thesis nice, and I don't know that it worked. I think that they didn't make a lot of money. But he's stuck, stuck his neck all the way out there and he's made the last the last seven mission impossible. He may talk to them too, So like I think that you could just like fail forward, you know, just like if it doesn't hit, just like keep at it.
Speaker 3: Failing is learning, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: There's lessons failing.
Speaker 3: Who do you go to for advice?
Speaker 2: The person that I probably go to the most is God. Okay, yeah, I'm a godfearing man. I'm close to God. He's like my father and a comedian. And the person that I rely on person doesn't ever fail me.
Speaker 3: So it's just a second.
Speaker 2: I probably think my.
Speaker 4: Dad, I would say, like my dad, my dad, Yeah, you know, he gives, he gets good advice.
Speaker 2: I think my dad and my grandfather both asked me questions, So it's like a sound as opposed to like someone just like giving you advice. Okay, boy's I going to get you if you do that?
Speaker 3: Respectable?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What about you? Who's like who's your go to person? Like, who's your Jimmy Crickett?
Speaker 3: My sister? Really you guys, Yeah, she's like a mother to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you have a lot of siblings.
Speaker 3: Or two sisters and a half brother?
Speaker 2: Do you want a big family? No?
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 2: Do you want kids?
Speaker 1: I'm open to it, but I'm also I'm a very good auntie.
Speaker 3: So I feel like I feel like it's where you are in life for me is I've been married.
Speaker 1: I'm the divorced for the last like ten years or so, so it's like I was a stepmom. I've been a bonus parent and that was really rewarding as well. So I'm open to ideas of like the situation what that life looks like. But I mean, ideally I would like to have a family of my own, whatever.
Speaker 3: That looks like. I just don't know what that looks like. Currently.
Speaker 2: You married, I was married, like, well, is a wedding.
Speaker 3: Life, fucking fun fun. It was a flack and fun time until it was it.
Speaker 2: Are you guys still friends?
Speaker 3: No, we're not.
Speaker 2: We need not talk.
Speaker 3: I don't got to work on shit. I've done a lot of healing.
Speaker 1: And healing also means that you forgive that person and you forgive yourself for those things. But that doesn't mean you have to have that person in your life. I wish them well if I'm afar, if I save them, I wouldn't like wish them bad. I could have a conversation and be civil. It's just it doesn't serve me to continuously to have someone like that in my life.
Speaker 3: That doesn't serve me.
Speaker 2: When you were young, you'd like to have sex because you're in college? Like, do you believe in love? Like? Does that work?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: I mean, ultimately, I feel like everyone should believe in love. Right, It's just what love means to you. Last question before truth with Texas, Oh Ship? What is there's all these social media platforms? Which one of your what is one of your favorites?
Speaker 2: Do you like X?
Speaker 3: Do you like Instagram? Are you a TikTok person?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What are you like scrolling through the rabbit hole and.
Speaker 2: Like going on, Oh yeah, I mean I don't know TikTok at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not that, it's I never got what's funny as you're deceiving.
Speaker 1: You don't look like you're in your forties, but you know, so you look like you should be doing these TikTok dances, like doing exactly.
Speaker 2: Like is TikTok?
Speaker 4: Like I feel like it's like high school, like you know the area.
Speaker 3: Didn't you play a high school student? At one point?
Speaker 2: I played baseball, But I think like TikTok is like you know that in high schools they have like where the people do the pet rallies and they like do the step ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah I do.
Speaker 2: It's like that.
Speaker 3: But digitally, can I have my champagne?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, And of course.
Speaker 3: I'm not even to get into that thing. All right, So we're gonna play truth. I can't school you all at the first time. All right, We're gonna play truth with Texas. Truth with Texas is one of my favorite games here at Private Talk. We're gonna get naughty, romantic, kinky and spicy, question love it and so romantic. We've warmed you up. We've got to know a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Of Robert Richard. I mean, I know you haven't done a lot of podcasts, but you're really good at talking. You know, it happens, but there's when there's nothing up there. You know, you just talk openly when you have good questions given to you.
Speaker 2: You're a great at interviewing. You're a great narrator.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're gonna go with spicy.
Speaker 2: Question, right, spicy hell.
Speaker 1: I will keep it, you know, I'll keep it, paig for you. I feel like, you know, I want to get to you know, we know your sister is watching.
Speaker 3: Do you like dirty talk? Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yes? Absolutely? No question?
Speaker 3: Okay, have you ever stayed in a relationship four second?
Speaker 2: Yes? Of course?
Speaker 3: Tell your truth. Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 2: Of course I fall asleep.
Speaker 4: That's tragic, Like ninety hours.
Speaker 3: Who are your top porn stars? Top three?
Speaker 2: My top three?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you definitely have some, don't fucking line?
Speaker 2: No, uh you do my top three. We'll come back to that one. I gott to think about what my top three?
Speaker 3: Okay, think about it. Has anybody ever thrown up on you during sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I've never had someone throw up on me, but I've definitely seem like you're upset about it.
Speaker 2: No, no, but I've made people throw up. Some people have just drank too much alcohol and they got to throw up. I used to work in Mexico, So Mexico, like there's.
Speaker 4: This like so that just happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just like stand because like there's just like job do you have.
Speaker 3: In Mexico that you just put your fingers down girl's throat to make them throw.
Speaker 2: Through parties for like sorority girls, like big huge like weekend extravagance.
Speaker 3: Is when you lived in Austin Taxcoos, This is when I.
Speaker 2: Lived in Mexico. I lived in in PV, I lived in mad Lawn, I lived in Cancun, and I lived in Cabo. And so you take your fingers and you put them down their throat like and then they.
Speaker 3: I've done that to move a different ways, but sure it works.
Speaker 1: Can't think there's something wrong with that in there. I don't really know what it works, all right. Kinky questions favorite time of day to have sex?
Speaker 3: Are you in mourning? Nighttime? Always ready to go?
Speaker 2: I'm pretty much always ready to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you ever woken up to somebody that you did not know their name?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure?
Speaker 3: Can we talk here about that story? Was it like last night?
Speaker 2: No? No? No, so.
Speaker 3: Like what happened?
Speaker 2: No it?
Speaker 4: You know, you know one of their names, but you don't know the other person's name.
Speaker 2: I know one of them, I'm saying in the scenario like you know one person's name because you brought them, and then you don't know the other person's name.
Speaker 3: I don't get done with that for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, you've never had a throughsome I mean I.
Speaker 3: Have on Alexis, Texas, but like they're like curated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you not like have you done like like you said the word gonzo early. I don't know that means, but it means means, so have you done like a whole He gives me another shink.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make me matter. I start regardless, and there's a whole fucking cup.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the question? Bok on soo, it's just funny. And again about the levels of like you don't know my business, you're curious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so have you done like a lot of a lot of what can be done? Or is there still like a lot more to do? If you were to continue.
Speaker 1: Stopping vague and just ask the question, because like there's very there's a room for interpretation, and I'm not I'm gonna make you say it since.
Speaker 2: You want to know, Okay, I'll say, like, there's a bunch of categories that exist on and porn. Okay, have you done all the categories? Are there ones? You just won't touch it all?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I guess so I'm trying to think about all. I mean, there's a lot of categories, especially nowadays, of what it is. But there's definitely like there's certain things I've done a very small amount of, or there's things that I've maybe done like once I did one gang Bang.
Speaker 3: One time for a movie.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're like limits, I don't know what categories you're speaking of. That's why I'm like, it's very vague.
Speaker 3: That's I was like, well, what is the specific okay?
Speaker 2: Specifics?
Speaker 3: Okay? On did yes or no? Are you like a mister Gray, Do you have like you know, a whole dungeon in your like home?
Speaker 2: You know you have like you know, yeah, I have this crucifix.
Speaker 3: You have a crucifix? What does that mean? There is a crucifix, dildo, a crucifix what No crucifix.
Speaker 2: No crucifix is like you strap, you shop it onto the bed, so it like goes under the bed and then you can like fasten someone's hands in their legs.
Speaker 3: Like so it just lives under your bed at like you have to like.
Speaker 4: Put it, you put it on the bed. Yeah, but then once it's on, you can strap people.
Speaker 3: So what do you do once these bitches are strapped that stuff?
Speaker 2: You can do whatever you wants.
Speaker 3: The what do you do is what private talk wants. You know, we want the truth, Robert.
Speaker 2: Usually I offer them a surprise. I think it's I think the surprises are important in life.
Speaker 1: You learned on your early on stage girls girls surprises. All right, do you have any fetishes? You said, you're just you know your porn search history, which was lesbians or threesomes. But do you have like a fetish like big booties? Do you like midgeants?
Speaker 3: Do you like feet?
Speaker 1: Do you like I don't know, No, a woman like there's a lot of things for a woman. But is that why you like lesbian scenes because it's multiple women.
Speaker 2: I think it's hot. I think it's hot.
Speaker 3: They have to be with the manners. It doesn't they could just be what what that let's be important that you're watching?
Speaker 2: Well, that would be just two girls like girls.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. But do they have to be with the man or do you just like them just to thegether by themselves?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: If you watch in the lesbian form, it's just the girls. Okay, Yeah, I just got it.
Speaker 3: Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 2: Always call them?
Speaker 3: Are going to call you out about your terms of endearment? Can you do this a lot? And that really gives fuck boy energy? And I can't you get.
Speaker 1: Because it means that you're it's just rolls off your tongue so easy like that means it means nothing. Baby should be like something that you work up to, not something that you just caught everybody, baby, it does gives no value to it.
Speaker 2: No, I I think I think you know it's it's chivalrous to be able to say from.
Speaker 3: The same baby. No, there's a lot of other words that you can say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you call it by her name, Okay, but what do you what do you want me to call it? What do you what do you want to call you?
Speaker 3: Alexis?
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually missed Texas doctor Texas without the PhD. You know where we're gonna go there, We're gonna school you on these things. How many partners would you say you had?
Speaker 3: I've had you hit to me like why did you ask me if this question? We want the truth again, Robert? Or like, is it okay? We'll do ranges, right?
Speaker 2: Is it like hired?
Speaker 3: Okay? So are you like a hundred five hundred pier for a thousand?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Jeez, your dick gets around five thousand. Sure that does not mean by one thousand?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure you no. Now look I called you out. Now you're getting insecure about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not being insecure. So ten thousand, that's the that's the world Chamberlain number. That's a lot to listen. Ten thousand is a is a real number. That would be like three a day.
Speaker 3: Do you know anybody who's had this number?
Speaker 2: Ten thousand? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And its bodies, not time, No, no bodies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we'll say to ten Okay. He said that yes in his book. Okay, is like a famous bastard.
Speaker 3: I know exactly who the fuck it is, relaxed.
Speaker 2: Robert, one hundred reserve.
Speaker 3: But I didn't know that there was ten thousand women.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it because especially again at that time, there was no like nobody wasn't in your business as much as social media, and he's looking at your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would say, are you five thousand? I would say listen, I would say, I'm not throwing about the West. I'd imagine that Hugh Haffman has his numbers World Chamberlain has He's rip Hugh. Yeah, I know, yess he's he's the.
Speaker 3: When did you ever the Playboy Mansion?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Did you fuck bitches in the Playboy Mansion?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Did you ever see Hugh Hefner's dick?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: If he's fucking bitches around you, see, yeah, manches got a lot of places to fuck.
Speaker 3: So that means that you were recorded on film from Hugh Havener.
Speaker 2: Sure, absolutely, as I should because there is a.
Speaker 3: Whole thing that they said that Hugh had cameras all over his home.
Speaker 1: The same thing is like while they're saying, I feel like Diddy's house got raided because there is a lot of like parties things going on, So there's a lot of high profile people that don't want things seen, so they're taking tapes of things.
Speaker 2: I haven't been with someone that I'd ever be embarrassed that with.
Speaker 1: No, it's about the embarrassment. It's about what they want to like be, you know, the collateral of what they have above you. And if you don't care, you don't care. But some people do because of like maybe they want to run for office one day. Do you think that they want to have your local politician? Which everybody fucks and it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But you just got to be transparent. That's why before you rumber politicis you just write the book.
Speaker 3: So what are your thoughts on the whole situation.
Speaker 4: I'm learning about it, Okay, So I saw the video today.
Speaker 3: Fob He's definitely done. It's a.
Speaker 2: That's really bad. You know. Like I said, I come from a military family. I'm a Christian family, so I have my values. You know.
Speaker 4: I think it's it's wrong just to jump on a bandwagon and hop on ship.
Speaker 1: For sure, facts are facts. Though at the end of the day, there's a lot of people that were trying to stay faced because you know, you know somebody, you think you know somebody. But I feel like once the truth comes out, the truth comes out, and I feel like it shouldn't happen like that for people who are the victims of that.
Speaker 3: But it's a very unfortunate situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's you know, we we know Cassie, she's a lovely girl. And I saw it today this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was like, you know, and.
Speaker 2: You know, we're going to see what what what what happens? You know, I don't know if is it her that has to is it her that presses charges or is it.
Speaker 1: The public that well, you can't, that's the whole thing is because the statutement of the time frame, it's like it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't you can't aspire essentially, and.
Speaker 1: That's why they came out and said that they couldn't do anything to press charges for that because of the time expiration of what that was.
Speaker 3: But I think it's just I honestly, you know, I saw that.
Speaker 2: Many many men have died, have been shot by other men for doing that.
Speaker 3: For sure. You know, it's unfortunate. I think again, it's like from even