Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: I bet client.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the Occult Rejects in this episode. I got a bunch of as well, a few of us. Yeah, and we got Austin Wayne Picard joining us today. Very excited, very exciting, and uh yeah, we're gonna be talking about the Solar Temple. Uh. That was actually a topic that I'll even admit I had recorded with a couple of the other rejects on the show and just never put it out because we didn't need it a part two and it was just too much shit for me to get involved with. And I came of course Austin. I was like, fuck, I'll just revisit it and have him do it. So yeah, and Julia has also covered it herself, so I was like, why do not get them both on? We could just do the show that way. So we got Julia from Cosmic Peacha joining us. What is going on, Julia? How are you?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We just recently did a little bit of a Coult episode me and my husband Colby, So solar Temple was not one that we mentioned in this episode. But I'm very excited to get into it today and obviously Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 6: Excited to be here, awesome, Hell yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: And we got JJ Vance with us today. What is going on, sir Hawai.
Speaker 8: Nick Greggy, Sir, I appreciate the invice always, Julia and he always great to join your fellow cult rechecks for a conversation on colts especially especially and also wait for card greeting, sir, welcome back to another conversation here. I always enjoy of the barn burner conversations we have here, including we've already started out here in the pre show today. But JJ Vance host of Operations GCD and not the vice president and look for the conversation.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, hell yeah, thank you very much man. And we got Heidi from Under well sorry whatever, Heidi, go ahead, Heidi love.
Speaker 9: Unfiltered, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to be back and happy to be here with all the occult rejects. Happy to see you Nick, and nice to meet you Austin. I am at Unfiltered Rice podcast wherever you get your podcasts, check me out.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, thank you very much. And we were supposed to have Ricardo on with us today. If he doesn't make it, I'll just plug it anyway. Ricardo from Natural Philosophy. I think maybe I might have screwed up the timing or something, but yeah, he was supposed to join us. He may jump in in case he does, and I don't want to introduce interrupt the show. I just plugged this stuff right this, We were good. And then finally to the guests himself, somebody that after I had him on Fridays, was like, I definitely got to get this man on the show. And again, like I said, he covered the Solo Temple, and I would assume if he covered it like other topics I've seen him cover, he probably did a really fucking good job. So here we are, Austin. What is going on? So let everybody know and may not know who you are yet where they can find your work.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you guys, honestly for having me on, just being willing to have another one of these conversations right where we kind of I don't know, find ourselves in this sort of just very much unexpected underground network of seemingly like so much of the connection seem to bridge at this intersection with right Cleindesteine operations, occult organizations, and in this deliberate sort of in my mind, there's always some sort of intelligence apparatus involved in sort of the cult organization's aspect of things. But anyway, the point before I get into the OTS, I should introduce myself, so everybody, I started the Underclass podcast, and like I believe, it was April of twenty twenty three, so it's still, I feel like, very much in its infancy. But yeah, I don't know, I never expected to find myself here, to be honest, because I did begin my very first episode with Operation MK Ultra. So it makes a lot of sense now in hindsight, right that I would find myself in this position as far as many of the different subjects and topics that I've been kind of overexposed to now, which I don't know. You can never really be too over exposed to this because there are so many deep layered connections to all these these basically criminal enterprises that are seemingly being facilitated, propped up and and and yeah and covered up as well after the fact. But anyway, point being, I'm always tending to kind of dive deeper into the alternative theories to a lot of these, you know, very much recent historical scandals that have I think been misrepresented by design, right, and and uh in order to sort of, uh keep the veil in place in terms of right, just kind of just the average individual, you know, and the ideologically subverted and imprisoned individual who seems to not be able to see straight due to partisan politics and the two party delusion. They're very much, you know, falling victim to right, this this sort of manufactured trap. And so I'm just documentaries exactly exactly bearing the lead limited hangouts part of the magic show, right, the propaganda campaign we're all subjected to.
Speaker 5: Right, Sometimes I think it's actually promoting the cults more than if anything. Yeah, I think it's more of like gets probably more people interested in looking into it in the fucked.
Speaker 8: Up way than actually you know, hm, well, I like your pen post on your twixter profile. They're Austin from from the CIA director Ron Reagan, if you you don't mind sharing that one.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, If everything the American public believes is false, right, that that is the that is when their disinformation campaign will be complete, is yeah, And that is exactly where we're at, right, and I just think they're they've kind of overachieved in more ways than one, in my mind, and I think that honestly, it's so as far as just the tools they have in place to facilitate these agendas and and kind of pursue the dystopian totalitarian tiptoe. It's just it's it's on this kind of repeating cycle where unfortunately, as I mentioned, the average person can't seem to interpret this in real time, right, And so it's just, uh, they're they're in this over emotional, reactive state of mind, you know, And I think that's that's always being exploited and leveraged against them. And and that's why I feel very much as if and the reason I named my podcast the Underclass was just because I felt entirely disillusioned by the process just in general, and and and and then philosophically, I just fell out of the the idea that I even would would, uh, you know, want representation. But you know what I mean, It's just like, at a certain point, I would just prefer to attempt to pursue like some sort of individual sovereignty as much as I personally can at a right at a at a at a just like in real terms that I can apply with as far as just outlining your core principles matters more than anything. And I think, uh, again, that's why I'm super grateful that I have opportunities like this like minded individuals where I don't feel so isolated in my ideas and and uh and and that that's what drove me to start the show more than anything was was. Yeah, I wanted to continue to grow and learn more about these things and and but present them in a way that I felt like. I would listen to other shows and listen to certain uh you know, just investigative deep dives on some of these topics, and I always wanted to somehow, you know, how how can I like, I wanted to bridge the gap on certain areas where I wanted to provide credibility more to the the you know, conspiracy aspect of things where people seem to you know, dismiss things more at face value. I want to kind of like reinforce the ideas in a credible way as much as I possibly can, with providing context and a comprehensive outline. Hopefully that will reinforce and reiterate a lot of this corroborating evidence, right, and then it almost becomes undeniable, And you're not just sitting there making these claims and right, and allegations and and and and that are kind of just you know, not at all backed by by as far as like, I'm not saying that that you know it, just as far as I'm concerned, there is so much truth to a lot of these alternative theories that I just would like to bolster a lot of that evidence as much as I possibly can. And I'm more than anything, I'm appealed to. What appeals to me is the plight of you know, unfortunately the most vulnerable among us, right, and that tends to be just like the complete and total abuse of and sadistic abuse of children, right, And and so that tends to be involved in more ways than one and many of these occult organizations. And that also happens to come up in the order of the Solar Temple, right, wouldn't you know.
Speaker 5: I'm just going to ask you, how did you get to the Solar Temple? When you were done?
Speaker 2: Who? So I did my jonestown episode and that was that's kind of what like launched me further into Now I knew of Franklin, and I knew The Finders really was the one that I was just like, what have what has happened here? Right? Like this is legitimately. I just took what what Ted Gunderson had to say about The Finders and uh, I honestly, it's a lot of and I will say, I think there's a point to be made as far as questioning the credibility and of certain individuals. But I have no like Tederson, like Ted guns everybody. Yeah, obviously Ted Gunderson former head.
Speaker 8: Of Right exactly who thought he was gonna be the FBI director aftercover.
Speaker 2: Right for sure? But you know I discovered right this alleged mass hysteria, satanic panic, right, and in reality, I was unaware of the fact that there was clearly much more to that than as far as legitimately, there are obviously real examples of satanic ritual abuse that was conducted. I mean, people like to talk about mc martin uh and dismiss, dismiss that case, But my god, man, I mean you look at at I mean the presidio right in San Francisco, and you see what was happening. It wasn't just McMartin and Manhattan Beach. You know this, This was more than one child care facility that was being entirely exploited, and and they had underground tunnels connecting to uh neighboring properties. And this was all filled in with a foreign dirt source that was then legitimately revealed later on with with actual experts who went and did a professional dig. And it's just whenever the you're talking.
Speaker 6: About the underground tunnels in.
Speaker 8: The McMartin preschool, Yeah, I think I think you had a very salient characteristic there in the satanic panic nonsense, and when you said it wasn't just persidio, and when then I think mcmartin's kind of role it is legitimate. I'm not saying that, but I think it's also used for a passion in which to bastardized this entire narrative. Right afuse everybody, because you you're right, it wasn't just prosidio. So I've tracked seven other Army daycare centers at the very same time the runder scandals, such as West Point YEP exactly at the same.
Speaker 2: Time, I know, and I covered a little bit of the West Point scandal as well. It was it's one of the most disturbing cases. Man, just like the presidio and we're talking the.
Speaker 8: Army IG's office, would just you know, you know, just look the other way when you have I mean, I think it's ever it does, and I have at least seven right now besides Persidio, so at the very same time, so you know, and there's all it's the same, it's the same pattern behavior and at the base, it never goes past the base level, right, it never goes above that that installation, Commander.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and so looking into Presidio and McMartin led you to the solar.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you this. It's it's so essentially when when I found Jonestown and I realized that Congressman le O'Ryan's aide, William Holsinger, essentially he had made a claim that he feared that there was the CIA might have been running a covert operation at Jonestown that so sinister it would shock even hardened CIA watchdogs and Holsinger in nineteen eighty right, he says that he'd already discovered Richard Dwyer's presence at Jonestown, who was the CIA asset and clearly a CIA operative, who was not only at Port Callyum airstrip when Congressman le O'Ryan was executed by the Red Brigade and what was described as like robot assassins under mind control who went down there, and Larry Layton was the individual the only one who ever got charged. And this dude, you know, legitimately he was under mind control and had connections to his father ran. Basically this he was running the psychological warfare program as far as the medical aspect of it at oh shit, I forget the actual location, but I don't want to get too much into Jonestown. The point being here is just that basically this a professor sent from UC Berkeley sent a he sent a paper called the Penal Colony to William Holsinger. After all this occurred in seventy eight, I believed, is when they all the alleged mass suicide took place, which is another perfect example, right, because we're this is what we're supposed to consider the OTS as a doomsday cult, right, and that committed mass suicide and revolutionary mass suicide, which is just it's just laughable.
Speaker 5: That difficultes details.
Speaker 8: Well, they forgot their purple you know, their purple robes and their black nikes is the problem, I.
Speaker 2: Think, right, but yeah, multiple countries, right, and are involved and and you know it gets it's it's extraordinary as far as the details of this story, but in terms of the penal Colony paper, this detailed how the CIA mind control program mk Ultra was not stopped in seventy three but had been driven underground, right and not as so the CIA had told Congress obviously they stopped they stopped him Kulture in nineteen seventy three, but.
Speaker 8: Instead it was back that first second there also, you don't mind it like when we say the CI told Congress something that was a pretty similar event, and not only our American government but also in you know, with this within the CIA hierarchy, there were a lot of folks got fired after that, and no one really discovered anything because when Congress said, right, if Congress said, bring in the paperwork there to the director of whose names is.
Speaker 2: Richard I know, but but Richard Helms, for sure he ordered the destruction of the thousands of of of files and so we will never know after he was.
Speaker 8: Told to bring it into Congress. Right, and do you ever get did you ever get hell accountable for that?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. No, no, and and that's uh, you know, it's people don't realize that Watergate happened around this time as well, right, it wasn't it, and so uh ye had Watergate.
Speaker 8: And then we get in the four, we get the Ford Nelson Rockefeller administration, and then yeah, and then Ford fires everybody in November seventy five because two manson girls has happened to almost make Nelson Rockefeller the president of September of seventy five between two different assassinate mind control assassination attempts on forward three weeks apart in California. And then Ford fires everybody, and then we get I don't think Ford now necessarily maybe he did, but I don't think he did. You think he was kind of dumb. Then we get George Bushes, you know, we get George Bush and the CIA. So I think that that whole transitionary period within that like you know, two year period of the seventies is fucking weird.
Speaker 2: It's strange as hell, and I'm telling you, and as far as you know, obviously mk Ultra was driven underground, but I mean the same goes for like people act as if Operation Mockingbirds cease to exist, like, I mean, that's clearly not the case, right, I mean, the mainstream media has been entirely right, just subverted for for generations, and and this is why we have to reside in the alternative media landscape. It's up to people like us to have any real conversation and probably below the surface at any real level, to actually uh, you know, provide some context to any of this. But yeah, so the what I found most interesting about this point though, then the reason I brought it up was just because it reported that merely it was basically driven into public hospitals and prisons, and but it was more so they they started, they began to prioritize after seventy three the secure confines of these religious cults, and Holsinger believed along with this penal colony UC Professor, UC Berkeley Professor that Jonestown obviously was one of these cults that were firmly uh you know, as far as in in terms of just being affiliated with Project MK Ultra, obviously we're a major part and that you know, it makes all the sense in the world in my opinion, right as far as if you think about what Colonel bo Gritz had to say, about Jonestown. It's very interesting because he was grits, bo grits.
Speaker 8: Oh Man, I just got I just got educate on some bo grits your day. How deep he was in the operation pat.
Speaker 2: Con stuff, oh man, grit so former green Bray, you know, as far as U S Army Special Forces officer, I think even trained the Afghan muja Hadeen in domestic and the domestic US on black site. There you go, and and he's listed, he's listed heavily in the pack on documents, is one of the redacted names.
Speaker 4: Of course, that's why that's why I was up there in ruby Bridge. There you go the pat operation and and bo Gritz is up there as the negotiator with with Randy Weaver, who I read this crazy ass uh story about how potentially you know, this Paul Wilcher report was saying that, and that was sent to Attorney General Janet Reno at the time. And then Paul Wilcher was effectively assassinated and he was he was a journalist that was on the White House press team even for a time, and and like that he was executed.
Speaker 2: His body was then moved and then he was and obviously they claimed he committed suicide, but his bowels had been released at at a separate location. They claimed that he was he committed suicide on his own toilet, and uh, that just did not happen.
Speaker 8: And know that case, that sounds very interesting because Mary Garland was her number two number.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. But you know what this dude said. He said, this is all around the time of Danny Castilero's octopus, right, and he said, uh, I know just as much, if not more than Danny did. And this is and this is right before his death. And uh he was talking to Uh it's a real crazy name. Who was this guy again? Can you spell his name for him? Room? Paul Wilcher, Paul Wilcher, Yeah, that's his name.
Speaker 8: It's Paul and w I L C H E I. And you know the sha for folks to look at here with some of the stuff, please continue.
Speaker 2: Looker Russbacher, all right, is the CIA operative covert operative that he was involved with having it as far as like who was providing him with many of these details, wasn't him alone, but he said gun to Russbacher said that he was being uh targeted prioritized because as far as being hung out to dry, but also they were potentially targeting him for assassination because he knew too much and was willing to blow the whistle. And he was allegedly the one who flew George Bush William Casey. There was a whole list of who was on the flight that he flew to Paris to for for it, because this was all about the October surprise and the hostage negotiation crisis. That right, and he claimed to be the covert operative who flew George Bush Sr. To Paris and along with all these other you know.
Speaker 8: Spooks and me Carter's cousin Barry Seal was too busy to fly him.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Hey, Tosh Plumbley says that that story for Howard Hughes, right, didn't he get his star working for Howard Hughes, which, by the way, that they uh Nixon is the one who he basically triggered, so he called in Howard Hughes to essentially provide plausible deniability within the private sector and stage all of these domestic black sites within the US. And and that was that legitimately happened when Nixon was VP.
Speaker 9: He do you know who Nixon's godfather is?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 9: Elmer Bops? Do you know who it is?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 9: Yeah, just so you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, who has ties to Martha Belle Mitchell Knights of the Black Sun.
Speaker 9: It's pretty fun. That's a fun rabbit hole to go down.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I believe what what's what's the damn guy's name? Not only was it so Nixon had two individuals in his administration that were affiliated with P two, right, and yeah, so there's a circle, right, they were all connected in it goes right back to CC.
Speaker 8: I want to get to the P two Vatican Bank scan because the Vatican Bank was co owners with the CIA and b CCI. Back to this all the same traverting I just talked about to the OTS.
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually, there you go if OTS was founded in about nineteen eighty four, correcting around genevas with right, you.
Speaker 2: Think you think you can get us to the Yeah, yeah, for sure, man. So I think it's it's really interesting because the way I kind of describe the OTS when I did my episode on this was was it introduced me to much more of this in sort of the fashion of the market Troil case. This hidden surreptitious infrastructure intended to alter the political fabric of global society, right and this this, this draws in the Unholy Alliance aspect, right of of the organized crime syndicates, esoterica, cult, secret societies, clandestine global intelligence operations, right and and so, and the Kloak and Dagger methods. And that's what I believe is happening with the Order of the Solar Temple. But the way that we could really like kind of begin at the very least is introduced the fact that you know, the Solar Temple was considered to be just an esoteric new religious movement. The Secret Society described as as a doomsday cult, right, as I mentioned earlier, But it's most known for the mass deaths that occurred in all these incidents and throughout the nineties. And so they claimed to base their ideals off of the Knights Templar and incorporated this this strange mix of Rosicrucianism, theos A fee uh really like many different New Age ideas were involved, like even the Luciferian Internationale. I didn't realize the Green Order was involved.
Speaker 5: And real quick had to put you on the spot. Did you get these notes from a book? Is like what you just said was literally word for word from the thing I'm reading on my end same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so no, this is this, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: We've both read the same book.
Speaker 2: The Order of the Solar Temple, Ordered the Temple Solare. Yeah, that had a lot of in that book. It's so good. But there's also two different books. One of them has barely even been translated from French, right, And that's what a lot of these different resource materials that have been provided on the ots entirely have you know, our are the same thing goes with with researching the Nazi occult aspect of things. You can't get a translated copy. It's very difficult, and I think that that's by design as well. It's kind of how they pay well, you know, resources that are very important, especially you think of like chet det Lunger's book the list on the Atlanta case, it's like four hundred bucks. And so that's just another example of how they kind of you know, it's.
Speaker 7: Well, you might find this interesting, but when I was doing my research on the Solar Temple, I actually came across the topic because old ass episode of Ancient Aliens came on and it was all about the fucking Solar Temple. They were saying that these assholes were communicating with extraterrestrial beings and yeah, a UFO cult that they that they were channeling and like doing all this stuff.
Speaker 6: And I was like, what is this ship?
Speaker 7: Because I know that ancient aliens has a way of portraying things that's kind of true but also kind of retarded. So I went and I did my own research into it, and it's kind of like what you guys are saying. There's like one or two books on it, not a lot of info, but I do know based on my research that they had like a big heart on for like Alice Bailey, and they were heavily influenced by like New Age esoteric kind of like merging Knights Templar and Alice Bailey and Rosicrucianism, like and they all fucked and had a hybrid baby that ended up killing.
Speaker 6: Itself at the end of the story, kind.
Speaker 2: Of exactly what it became with the Rosicrucians merged with the Knights Templar adopt this new age esoteric occult philosophy and frat aspects of not only Christianity but Free Masonry. They also believed sow yeah, and they believed in the spiritual over the secular traditions, is what they would say. And they even allegedly what they were preparing for was this uh uh, what they referred to as the Solar God king, all right, and and this was what members referred to as as like the Jesus Christ model, right, and and that essentially there was even mention of a what was an immaculate conception, right, which makes a lot of sense as far as like one of these I forget the they basically abused this child, made made the child wear gloves and a helmet, and like all this weird ship. It was very strange. But are you.
Speaker 7: Talking about the one cult leader's daughter, they manuel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god. That is by the way, they claim that there was a false prophet of one of the one of the other members had had a had a child and they were practicing this this insane cosmic coupling is what they called it, right, And so they would just like, no, you're no longer married, you're going to marry this person, and you're going to have a child with this person, and uh yeah. So it's also flames business jually.
Speaker 6: That you remember from my.
Speaker 5: The same ship.
Speaker 6: Twin Flames Poltish.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly what does it take? You just outline the the orchestration and structure of this twin flames cold too as they're describing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they took it, took it a piece off of these people.
Speaker 3: If anybody wants to look at the Valow case, it's also it's like it's the same thing.
Speaker 8: Interesting, That's what I'm saying a lot of times, I think these are extensions of the same network. They just you know, it's an egotistical driven, you know, environment where there's m right.
Speaker 5: Into these Maybe they try to produce these people themselves because they're easy to manipulate.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's that?
Speaker 5: Maybe they try to produce these people themselves because they're easy to manipulate me, Like, i mean, look at the Misians. Look at those people. They're all like fucking thinking this and that or something else.
Speaker 8: And I'm working on this right now. What you're saying right now, I have no doubt there is something too, because I'm quite confident Zizzion's father was a hippie out of a commune in California, Right yeah, I'm like this close to confirming that, right, Yeah, the weird, the weird AI professor Daddy's got up their University Alaska Fairbanks. And you know, I'm not diminishing the folks at University Alaska Fairbanks. You know two very creepy, creepy professors at the University Alaska Fairbanks, one of which is a Satanist, probably the only one probably.
Speaker 3: And you always want to look at the people that are taking care of these people, like Rockefeller, like Hughes.
Speaker 8: They're Mormon's usually generational, right, So I'm assuming the zipthorn got born into it right, just like all these Mormon families get born into it, right.
Speaker 3: Honey, Yep, yep, it's all the same thing. They just hit it. They hit it when I'm studying Onasas and he's going to come up. I'm sure I'll let Austin continue on. But Onasas pops up in the middle of all of this. Wow, that's why I said it everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird. Yeah, I'm not. I'm not shocked at all. I know that even the in total I believe it was seventy seven, which is a cult numerology in general, right, as far as the total number of deaths, and then the fifty four in Charleroi that was entirely based on the obviously what was I think it's important to realize that Jacques Brier and all these interesting connections to clearly the thirteen ten fifty four Knights, right, who had basically there was this arrest that happened in mass right King what was it, King Philip the fourth I believe of France, and essentially there was the Knights Templar had inspired all of this. These European rulers were essentially kind of cracking down on the Knights Templar at this time, right, and they basically martyred these fifty four Knights, and so then I guess four years after this happened where they're burned alive at the stake right in thirteen ten, it turns out that the Grand Master of the Order and provincial leader was also burned alive, right, And so those fires set or attempted by Solar Temple members during all the murder suicide incidents seemed to have been directly inspired by the fiery deaths of the original Templars, which makes a lot of sense as far as like at the very least, the what they were attempting to stage this as far as the framework of the narrative because in my mind, I don't believe that. Now we can get into the details of how the bodies were discovered and like the actual shot, you know, you can clearly see that many of them, most of them were obviously murdered, right, and others were potentially forced at gunpoint to just drink the poison, right, is essentially what had happened, And then their bodies were strategically arranged. They didn't fall like that in these geometric patterns. It clearly shows that in their symbolic and nature is well right with the and and and and and they were in what hideaways as well when they were discovered in this red room that had like a pentagram on the floor under an altar, which is just fascinating stuff, but I don't know that. And but beyond that, you have the sophisticated displays of holographic special effects, which one of the the members was an expert and and apparently had a Hollywood background in special effects and was providing these these uh and these displays right during their occult ritual performances. Essentially is what was happening where they would meet with the ascended masters. Okay, and the ascended masters would would come into it was basically Tupac holograms, right, but like the way before it's time, you know, it just it's pretty incredible stuff, honestly. And that I believe that was Michelle Tabachnik, who who was this seal special effects operator who inevitably left the group. He fled the group, and and and I believe he was actually the one who birthed the child who was believed to have been h and they named they made the mistake of naming their child Emmanuel as well. And that was allegedly fulfilling the prophecy of this solar god king. And so at least it was it was clearly it was disrupting the current, uh what what Joseph de Maambro was attempting to pursue in terms of of this prophecy of the solar god king with his own child which he had with this drug addicted woman who was you know, basically kind of entirely conned into having a you know, a sexual experience with Joseph de Maambro and birthing a child for for this very purpose. And and so whenever this took place, Michelle Tabagnique takes this uh, his wife and his kid, and and they leave the group. And and then just before, just before all these murders take place, a group of Solarts members go to Michelle Tabacnik's house and brutally murder all three of them, the mother, the father, and the child and I and made made a legitimate example out of the child as far as the brutal slang of that particular individual. And I think that is due to the fact of the disruption of the potential prophecy, which was very interesting at the very least, you can tell that there was for sure, you know, a lot of politics playing out in terms of the leadership involved, because you had you had members like these were not just you know, it's crazy to me, because you had they weren't just recruiting anyone, you know what I mean, Like you had very wealthy individual members. You had like like one guy owned this he was like a watchmaker. And you know, I'm talking very wealthy, right, And essentially Joseph deman bro and Luke Jorra both had had basically convinced a lot of the members too very much in the in the fashion of of Jim Jones, in a way to sign much of their property and and just right and uh basically give power of attorney to to Joseph de Mambro, and and it was just help. Oh yeah, absolutely, yeah they were and I mean Demambro himself, right, he had sampled a variety of esseoteric groups that that by that time, right, including.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's another thing. This was like multiple attempts by this point.
Speaker 7: I think this was the third the third cult that he had started. There was one like Golden Temple or like Golden Triangle or something like that.
Speaker 9: Was the yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stupid, but yeah, you know, he definitely was affiliated with Amork as well, the ancient miscord or of the Rosy Cross and rosy Crusis.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so it both to Cagliostro, which is Martinists, and nobody brings that up.
Speaker 9: I heard you talk about it, though.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating. I just like, it's really like, I don't know, there's so many layers to this story, you know what I mean. It's just like it's so it's kind of difficult. I could I didn't even realize that there was Joseph de Maambro had an Israel connection, by the way, which which blew me away and I thought it was kind of hilarious because in like six, nineteen sixty six, he successfully swindles and defrauds this the co owner of this jewelry store. All right, this jewelry business name. It was a technician by the name of Albert born boy Run. I don't know exactly how to pronounce it, but demambro. He then just vanishes right with all the company's valuable assets and moves his entire family to Tel Aviv, claiming that his child being born in Israel would grant it an exceptional destiny. And he later claimed to members of the Ots that the reason he had actually been in Israel was that he had been asked by the Chief Rabbi to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem for pay, and he claims he refused payment as he was not interested in money, and then moved back to France. By its seventy two. But it's a crazy you know, why would he.
Speaker 8: See philanthropists, you know what I mean, right right, just how they're doing the Lord's work.
Speaker 9: Right right, right, right right.
Speaker 2: But he was impersonating a psychiatrist at times. He was a sentenced in seventy two, I believe six months. Yeah, in prison for breaching patient trust firsinating a psychiatrist.
Speaker 8: I mean he had no education or training in such a matter with compt degrees.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm telling you, I see what Edward.
Speaker 8: When Edwards did it for decades across America printed psychiatry degrees and fake to be a psychiatrist.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 6: Like doctor Phil Right, I got creepy.
Speaker 2: He's probably murdered, dozens, probably look at his.
Speaker 6: Bald head and his stupid face.
Speaker 8: Of course, living room. Have I have I taken on a tour of his home? If not, we'll do that in the future, show Julie, because it's fucking creepy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a little, a little weird.
Speaker 8: It's a nightmare warhouse like mirror fucking smoke show, fun house situation because like yeah, and his wife situation.
Speaker 6: His wife is I think a training. But that's besides the point.
Speaker 2: Well that's I didn't know that. In fact, are you kidding me? Are you? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 6: I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 3: Just like Na Julian's dropping bombs, she's dropping tranny bombs.
Speaker 6: I love to drop tranny bombs.
Speaker 7: But what are the odds that in the same year, right, nineteen ninety four, Heaven's Gate and the Order of the Solar Temple go down, like I want to say, a couple months apart from each other, Like, what are the fucking.
Speaker 6: Odds of that too? That's all I ever said. I write me too.
Speaker 7: Heaven's Kate and the Order of the Solar Temple went ninety right, no, ninety four, both of them.
Speaker 3: Well in the tape that mentions yeah, yeah, uh no ninety.
Speaker 8: Am I get my nineties? Am I that bigd and getting nineties mixed up? I thought they were later in the nineties.
Speaker 5: Well, ohts also had like I think something in ninety five and then in ninety seven, I think there's actually.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because it was Brown Something and Ron Goldman were murdered on this date, well, technically in the twelfth, ten thirty two PM, but on this date nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 6: What Friday the thirteenth or just this yere.
Speaker 2: June twelve, thirteenth, nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, it is kind of interesting that the Order of the Solar Temple took so much influence from the Night's Temple our end, we decided to record it on Friday the thirteenth, so maybe it was meant to be.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 8: I didn't want to point that out, Julia. I didn't want to. I didn't want to get that creepy with it. But if I may, I made this for quick and I don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 8: I didn't need to disagree because I just have to get my ancient alien cargo cult fax in order. So it was it was ninety seven when they decided to catch that flight on Hailey's comment May seven.
Speaker 5: So that was the one in Quebec in nineteen ninety seven was probably around the same time.
Speaker 8: Dude, I had I had my I had my purple you know robe and Nike's fact.
Speaker 2: I just forgot to get that ride, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: So wait, So Solar Turtle was ninety four and then and then Heaven's Gate was ninety seven.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am, are you sure positive?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: Well, all let's hide this time mark.
Speaker 8: March thirteenth, nineteen ninety seven is when isn't it was that when they first you know, that was the Phoenix Light. Well, I'm just saying that there's some you know, other UFO sus that's the Phoenix Lights. And then March nineteenth and twentieth is when they did the final exit video and then marks twenty second through twenty third.
Speaker 2: Was there there was phases of the suicides.
Speaker 7: Well, we could at least say that they're happening around the same era functioning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's a difference. I think there's there's Honestly, I think that many of these cults were being used in ther the Iran contra enterprise that was being conducted, like not only drug trafficking, but you know, you you had they were testing esoteric weapons at at the cabs on Indian Reservation, which just blew me away, like they were just utilizing uh you know, uh basically the Indian Reservation for this purpose. But they also were like flying in Mexican nationals to cook methamphetamines on the reservation. And yeah, it was like fascinating stuff. I couldn't even believe that this was all happened.
Speaker 8: Who was a major figure in that drug operation the promise software, reprogramming, et cetera. There, Michael Riccona, Yeah, man, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Who connects to all these things.
Speaker 8: Ted He was Ted Gunerson's co and tel Pro agent in the Hay and Ashbury looking after Charles Manson. In the process and go figure, there's there he is June fifteenth, nineteen sixty seven performance including the Grateful Dead on stage. So that's that's Tavistock right there, because yeah, the Tavistock, right, And then you got and then you got Michael Riconoshudo as a technical or is the stage hand, and you got Charles Manson as a technical advisor technical hand on the performance all in one performance.
Speaker 2: You know in Shirie, Switzerland, where where the first the twenty three corpses were first found, like as far as this this burntout farm, that was all basically you had like I think only two hundred and seventy people even lived in this area, right, so it was like barely anyone even lived in this area. But essentially there was this was like Lagrange Solvent is hell pronounced I believe south of Sherry, Switzerland. Thank you. I actually like looked up these pronunciations whenever I did my my episode because I tried to get it as as accurate as possible without being basically a huge douchebag, you know.
Speaker 6: But I translated myself as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, right, but uh but what what struck me was this insane investigation after the police rest warrants were issued for Luke Jerray and Joseph de Membro after the first bodies were found, because they believed at the time, investigators instantly thought, okay, this clearly connects back to the leaders of this cult group, because you know, they didn't discover the leaders and on the site was allegedly the case, right and so obviously.
Speaker 5: Interested And I was just just the first incident you were talking.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly that I did twenty third correct, Yeah, birthday that screwed up.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is interesting.
Speaker 5: That is something I was screwing up before and I was getting confused. And this is even something that happened in the first episode that we never put out. I think there's actually three dates, ninety four, ninety five, and ninety seven, So yeah, there's actually I think ninety four was like the big one with like forty eight people from Yeah, there's like I wanted to make sure that was the one because I was even telling Julia ninety five, but it's ninety four, ninety five, and ninety seven, Yes, fucking exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think this is you know, tying off loose sins. You have the the Canadian Operation tied to the OTS that was very much involved with Another reason why I thought it was so crazy, because you had Canadian police confirming that their investigation into a money laundering operation ran by members of the cult the OTS. There was a Radio Canada report right that the French service of the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Basically they say that jere and Demanbro ran an elaborate arms dealing network which delivered weapons to the international black market, and the network said that millions of dollars in profits were laundered through the Royal Bank of Canada Limited and the infamous CIA Front Bank of Credit and Commerce branch offices in Ottawa BCCI. I was just like, holy oh, yes, sir.
Speaker 8: And on that note, relative to all these other matters and pat On and all this I ran counter stuff. There's FBI documents that they're redacted, but in that pack on Operation I whenever they're not on my show and operation in GCD Live that I would assert is the formation of BCCI and the bank being described in the Bahamas. In these documents it is redacted. However, I fill in the blank's mad lib style and the only thing that makes sense is it's BCCI.
Speaker 2: Right, makes sense, man, But I mean.
Speaker 8: I also think I also think the redacted field office and there is in the Indianapolis Field Office, because all of this is derivative from Elvis Presley's investigation, Operation Fountain Pen. Wow, Operation Fountain Pen. That sounds crazy, I agree, But Operation founda Pen. Uh, It's not Luoney Tuns. Despite the sounding Lundy tunes. Operation founta Pen was the largest, multi jurisdictional UH, longest running FBI investigation and spawned the most spawned the most other investigations. So the umbrella networks spawned from Operation Fountain Pen is the largest and FBI history, I asserted, still going on today. I assert that's the reason why they've redacted one field office out of those pat con documents, and that's the FBI. Well, I think it's actually too, but I think one of those is the Indianapolis Field Office officer.
Speaker 6: You mean, Elvis isn't just a great guy like we believe.
Speaker 8: So the two years preceding his death, he had multiple FBI agents on his tour and on his on his crew, and he himself was a undercoverage for the FBI. And the day after he died, the folks that they were investigating in this operation. Found kind of got and dieted the day after he died. Wow, you tell me, Julia, you tell me.
Speaker 7: Well, of course, you know, I think he's a fucking asshole, But I did want to say something.
Speaker 8: Really, I think he was part of the Manson family in the process, but that's a different story altogether.
Speaker 6: He probably was.
Speaker 8: I think I'm joking, but you know, his commercial guide was was J. C. Brings hair Salon, a drug traveling partner that was Elvis's sidekicking personal spiritual guid.
Speaker 7: So never I would never think you would be joking about something socid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I joked about a lot of things. But the things I don't joke about is that.
Speaker 8: And speaking of serious, that seems to be the undergoing trend with all these.
Speaker 2: Cults and serious. They always have those two aspects. Serious.
Speaker 7: This is another one of those serious cults. But I wanted to just say really quickly, this first incident that you're talking about, I don't remember. I think it was forty four bodies were found or something in that range with this first one, but they the way that they were found in these underground networks of like chalets, and they had like these timed explosives that went off and set all these underground chalets ablaze pretty much. But my question is maybe you can answer this because it's something that stood out.
Speaker 6: To me when I was researching it.
Speaker 7: Is, first off, how did they have access to these underground chalets? How did they know that they were there? Why are they under there? Why did they even have access to be under there to be pulled. It's like you would have to have a certain amount of time to get these timed explosives set up, get everybody down there, start helping people quote unquote kill themselves or just killing them or just whatever the fuck they were doing down there.
Speaker 6: It's like you.
Speaker 7: Need time, preparation, planning. There's so much that went into it. And it's like nobody saw these assholes going down there, Like nobody saw them leading the brigade of like fifty fucking people in these underground tunnels, Like what is going on here?
Speaker 6: That always stood out to me as as weird.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, Even to control that many people, I mean, you may not need that many people, but you canna need a handful of people. I mean, maybe two guys, two guys with a gun each controlled all those people possibly, but people actually pulling the strings to have that happened.
Speaker 7: To everything going underground nothing suspicious here, Like what's like, what actually the fuck is going on? You know what I.
Speaker 8: Mean, they can definitely use guns, but let's think about hypnosis. I can also you know, make people a little bit more complied. I mean, I'm not saying guns aren't used. I'm just saying you have you need fewer guns.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I know that There's definitely been many allegations of police protection. And the fact of the matter was that that they had a task force that was involved that was instantly compromised and they they were we had investigators who were claiming that they were forced to essentially, you know, at least stop pursuing all and any leads into as far as like actual military presence on the site, because that was The other claim is that essentially that all of this was rigged to uh to destroy evidence. And the reason being is that not all the power technic devices went off and so this didn't entirely destroy the remaining evidence and the and the and the bodies were supposed to be unidentifiable for the most part, and there were you know, there weren't supposed to be the examples of like plastic bags over the heads of some of the victims, and and and gunshot wounds to the head and and things of that nature. It clearly. And then also there was apparently there was a oh my god, there was a there was a in Canada. In that case, there there was a basically a proof of potentially a military what's it called what do they call their their fire Oh shit, I can't believe that. I'm forgetting the term for this, just the shit flamethrower, thank you, damn it. I couldn't for some reason I couldn't remember. But yeah, that's so there's basically a military grade flamethrower that was effectively through this this investigation that was conducted in Canada through relatives that basically concerned relatives had formed, uh, an investigation that was kind of, you know, attempting to make sense of this because clearly the victims' families were questioning this theory of collective suicide and they were not buying it right in any way. And so you had this court trial of of one of the one of the members of the ots, Michelle Tabacnique, because he was the only one really left alive uh In in Canada, and so they're like, we we have to have someone answer for this and uh, and so he's essentially put on trial in a criminal court, and the families of the victims filed a civil action as well, right, and and so they consulted all these various experts and and uh essentially where we're going through these files and and the civil party basically identified all of these different inconsistencies in the investigation. And so it gets insane because they start going into the essentially the organic environment surrounding the bodies of the immolated victims which had gone right in this which had allegedly set themselves ablaze in uh In Canada. And it's crazy to me because you have these two individuals who were members of one of the victims families named Elaine Elaine Vornay son and brother of two of the victims, who had been conducting a parallel private investigation apparently since ninety five when the collective suicides took place, right and so at least in records right in the records region, which apparently it looks like there was an entire lack of cooperation in terms of right the refuse to just refusing to investigate the possibility of murder basically at the official level. And so this is why you had the victims families themselves forced to make this separate, you know, litigation as far as pursue this on their own in a way, right, because there's no this is a miscarriage of justice. Obviously, they don't want any real answers because they would prefer we just accept this at face value mass revolutionary suicide. They've been entirely brainwashed. They drank the kool aid, right, as they say, even though we all know that was flavor rate in jonestown, but that doesn't matter. So the point being that you you have this expert professor who commission was commissioned right to to study the these uh this crime scene, and he says phosphorus was found at the crime scene and this indicated the use of this military grade flame flamethrower, which apparently uh in in this case implied that there had been no suicide but a staged event obviously. And so you have, you know a little bit more in terms in terms of because this is crazy as far as the remains of these these bodies, right that that were found. It turns out that at the request of the family, they right they carry out to this they have essentially they have like a new autopsies that are are attempted to to right be be uh just pursued and and so it's just it's interesting because what they discover that Edith, relatives of Edith and Patrick Varney, right, they ruled out the idea of collective suicide, and they essentially said that this land phase of the transit to Sirius was entirely ridiculous, right, and that in no way where their mother was the mother and son actually in any way kind of like convinced that this was actually taking place, apparently that this was just a false narrative that was apparently being presented to the public. Because basically this all, by the way, this transit to Sirius allegedly took place on the night of December fifteenth in ninety five. I believe it was like two separate you know, because I think essentially you had a group who set one group ablaze and then went into a barn and tried to convince their children to set themselves on fire as well, and then killed themselves and the children killed. It's a strange story, but it gets it gets very interesting. But what they claim happened was that again considered this as this is such a small area out in the forest, right where fourteen of these victims, including this this mother and son, Edith and Patrick Varney, had allegedly taken this cocktail of sedatives before they were deliberately shot several times by who they say, uh, Andre fret Friedley Fried, I don't know how to pronounce it, fri E d l I, who's a Swiss architect, and Jean Luke larden Lardenshet, who's a French policeman. So these are the two individuals who've been named throughout the course of this specific investigation that played out in the for corpse case. And so the two men were alleged to have then doused the bodies with gasoline, covered them with branches before setting them on fire, and then they commit suicide with a bullet in the mouth before falling into the blaze themselves.
Speaker 7: That was this is the second incident, right, Yes, exactly, Okay, this is I was gonna say, I think this was what I'd like a year later. Yeah, and there was fourteen of them, wasn't.
Speaker 2: There fourteen exactly.
Speaker 6: Okay, fourteen of them.
Speaker 7: They weren't the bodies like arranged first and like a like a weird circle or and then they were like doused and lit and then the two guys who were doing it, as you mentioned, then they shot themselves and then like they fell into fell into the blaze. And then this was the second incident. So that ups the body count from forty four plus fourteen at this point, I mean, it's.
Speaker 6: Just to me, how the fuck?
Speaker 7: And they say, if you research this, they say that the second incident with the fourteen people who let themselves, who got lit on fire and the two that shot themselves, they were trying to basically catch up with the other people to ascend to whatever the fox is serious. So we're talking about a year removed from the initial incident. They're still on board with this ship even though everybody else is fucking dead.
Speaker 2: And I mean, one of these serious, Julia, they all love it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I get down. It's like a year removed from the situation. You still are anywhere. But why would you but why would you with no leader want to then still do it?
Speaker 8: I think that's what it speaks to the mind control aspects. Of whatever is going on with this serious cult worship, because again the you know, the Mormon God lives near Sirius on the star Cola, on the plane cola.
Speaker 7: If you want my opinion, I think they they were just murdered. And they said it that they were color or they were solar cult members.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely now that, and that very much so. And and I think that you know, it was different, as I said, with with the members of the OTS because many of them, like they were very wealthy. They were specifically recruited for reasons of kind of like compromising them within the the aspect of of the organization itself, have them become they were. It was kind of hilarious because they would just like play to their egos and in so many different ways, you know. And and they all claimed that they were like you know, the uh reincarnation of Socrates and and like all the and Joan of Arc and all these crazy ass uh individual historical figures, you know.
Speaker 8: And and it also and my main interjectors, sir, when when you say these they recruited wealthy you know, wealthy membership, which is obviously if you want to have a wealthy colt, you need money from somewhere, but so that's obviously routine moved. But I mean that is what the Manson family did as well. I mean this is a very I mean I feel when they do this, it's not just for the money. I feel like they're targeting certain families and the recruitment of some of these activities.
Speaker 7: There were several millionaires that were involved in the Order of the Solar Temple, and they did end up dying in the in the initial.
Speaker 6: Sacrifice.
Speaker 8: There you go, and I think that's been some framework since the Salem witch trials right right there what Julius said, right with the idea of targeting folks for monetarily purposes and economic purposes.
Speaker 7: I know you're going to get into this, Austin, but I just wanted to say, in my opinion, the third incident. So we already talked about the first one. Now we just talked about the second one. The third one is the weirdest to me because again it screams these people got fucking murdered and they blamed it on Oh well, they were Solar Temple members that were trying to fucking do this fucking occult ritual shit.
Speaker 6: And it's like there's no way you're convincing me of that.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry that it just it doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Speaker 8: Agreed, one hundred and I'll get into this cover govern to write. I mean what you're saying, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And and but you know, I mean you, I mean, what was it the Prince of Monaco, right who married to Grace Kelly. He he helped, He was a major aspect of as far as incorporating the organization in Monaco, which was allegedly due to the Secret Society fraternal organizations of powerful influence that were hubbed as a central hub in Monaco for some strange reason, they were kind of utilizing this this connection to the royal family in Monaco through Prince Ranier.
Speaker 3: And through NASAs ONNASA actually on NASAs arranged their marriage and he actually was the key financier through for Monico. That's why it's so strange, because the control and he's part of the Black Ops, you know, yeah, all of that.
Speaker 2: So it's so crazy, man, that story, right exactly. And and I just like it's so crazy to me, the story of Princess Grace, you know, and Grace Kelly, because I tweeted about this a while back. Actually, I didn't even realize the fact that there was even a stranger connection to her death in terms of the the Solar Temple, because obviously it's so. The Sovereign Order of the Solar Temple was, obviously, as we just established, officially sponsored by P two member Prince Ramier the third of Monaco, with his prime wife Princess Grace even becoming a member, and shortly before her death she was apparently threatening to expose cult leader Joseph de maambrose secret ambitions, and a few months later, during the fatal car crash, her car happened to land bizarrely in a garden owned by another templeman, which I did think was insane. Sure coincidence, right, sheer coincidence.
Speaker 8: Statement, that's right, exactly, just like that two banker just he he tied himself up and hung him upside down from the bridge.
Speaker 2: Right, my god, that's so ridiculous, right, God's banker? Uh gelly, right? Isn't that who it is?
Speaker 8: But but Lecho Jelly No, that was his associate, Leo j I can't remember the banker's name either, but I know you have a weird Lecho Jelly was running that.
Speaker 2: Operation, the P two operation. He was.
Speaker 8: He was a member of it. He was he was a member of everybody, you know, the kg B, the c I A, Ray Wolves, you know, he was, the Freemasons. He was doing it all, you know.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, and NASAs is involved.
Speaker 3: Speaking of of bankers, with Hitler's reich Bank president. His name is actually it sounds like shark, like s c h A c H T like shot.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so that that plays into all of them and the key reason why he never lost a ship during the war.
Speaker 9: So I'm almost done with amasses.
Speaker 2: That's so crazy. I just think it's I really love the fact that you guys just you know, we all take different approaches and angles and these cases, and and you know, it's just like it's it's I love the fact that, you know, the meeting of the minds. It's it's filling in a lot of holes for me as well, just because I know that there are these connections as well. But it's like as much as we read in terms of like the layer details here, it's so much of it is just in and out the other side until it's reinforced with another layer of of of oh here he is resurfacing again. Now it's further entrenched in my mind, you know what I mean, in that sort of fashion. But but I remember the story with with Grace Kelly though was was insane because she she It was described in the Scotsman. There's an article in detail that you can find that, uh if once you first find it, screenshot it because they pay well all this ship and uh, it's it's very frustrating, but it it's super interesting because they essentially describe how Now obviously she's described as an overtly sexual person who who apparently was was They were having these sort of sex rituals in the ots where they would again provide you with this sort of they had like you know, this this the same sort of situation. Where as if obviously the members the four team members who drank this this uh you know, uh uh what was the term I just used? Anyway, it doesn't matter. But but still it's basically this this this combination of of essentially you know, psychotropic drugs and and rite this this sort of LSD style. Uh. But but not exactly. There were multiple different drugs that were involved in the sort of sex rituals that they would conduct and I forgot the whole list, but it is very interesting because apparently she was basically they used acupuncture needles and placed them strategically on these sexual meridian points and and brought her to orgasm in the course of this. This this was her initiation into the ots and and it was described as like security lookouts lined the route as her white jaguarre sped through the narrowing, twisting roads. It's an interesting article, you guys, check it out because it gets very detailed in terms of what they actually were practicing and how they would kind of sure, yeah, just kind of like it again. Not only were there this sort of you know, sedatives that were involved.
Speaker 8: And uh, well, I think that's an important point you're making there, because one thing we don't we don't always consider is the logistics behind obtaining these drogs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: And that's a crazy time after time, it's doctors that are compromised and stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking right the top of my head.
Speaker 8: Then Axiom Cole was doing it mk ulture experimentation, you know, literal mk ultra experiments in Albany, New York, and in Monoray, Mexico. And they were doing it under the auspices of an actual neuro neurological doctor, you know, licensed and credited through the stay of New York, who lost his license as a result of these activities later. But that so, this much is documented him losing his license in the activities in which he was conducting these experiments. So you know some uh, you know, taping folk's eyes open and making them watch some snuff films, that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: There was seven seven different women documented some of these films. They seem to be Mexican and I often wonder what they were doing in Monterey, Mexico, and they were filming these themselves down there.
Speaker 2: Holy shit.
Speaker 8: That's but it is oftentimes doctor's compromise. So I presume there is an element to that with this gold as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, oh my god, there's a direct element to that, and and it comes in the form of this. It was again I believe in the criminal trial of Michelle Tabocnik, because that that basically revealed that there was a there was a a doctor who was essentially providing a pharmacist right this breast pharmacist Cloud Geiron He so he apparently he apparently was involved and had criminal association with the organization. And it turns out, you know, and a homeopathic specialist, right friend of the late Luke Georret. You know, it turns out grand master of the ots obviously and had the case dismissed July thirteenth, apparently in ninety seven, this individual Cloud Gearan And so the pharmacist suspected of having provided the drugs a neuroliptic row hypnol and a cardiotonic did did did Jackson? I'm not sure how d yeah? Did jockson? Okay ingested by the victims of the vercors before their deaths, and so uh it turns out that, uh, this this bailiff from Breast and Burnt apparently in one month managed to do what obviously the authorities could not and in providing this this example, as far as a box of the jockson was apparently intended to be destroyed, but a lot of this, these medicines, several medicines and packaging was found around like surrounding the remains, like near the remains, and uh, and it turns out that this had a less damaged box of the jockson which bore a batch number six to one and apparently in July of ninety six, you had the fifth Division of the Judicial Police.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They they they go to Procter and Gamble and this laboratory that there was Jockson went Procter and Gamble.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, that's interesting. I don't want to interject, but I'll get back to that amount, please.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, it's fascinating. But so they produced this the Jockson for the list of wholesalers who had ordered this batch, which was distributed on the twenty seventh, twenty eighth, and twenty ninth of September ninety five, which is right before so the investigators are using. So essentially what happened is they began to use this list and they then pursued this and submitted a report that explained that essentially the city of Breast, this pharmacist supplied by a wholesaler who was not the recipient of batch six to one of the Jockson. But four years later, in February, Jean Vornay right, which is one of the victim's families, he became aware of this entire investigation file and he noticed that among the recipients of this lot, sixty two to one indicated by Procter and Gamble was OCP repartition based in Goose now in the suburbs of Breast, and that it had never been contacted by the police. And so on March ninth OCP confirmed that it had been the regular supplier of the Gheran Pharmacy for many years. So we have instantly now we have a confirmation that this was the pharmacy you know that was regularly supplying you know this this specific did Jackson Batch apparently, And so on March fourteenth, ninety seven you have this bailiff who goes to the OCP and consults the archives. He discovers that Cloud Geeran had apparently the pharmacist right had ordered and who's directly affiliated with Luke Gerray and the ots, had ordered on September twenty ninth and thirtieth ninety five, just before the deaths these six boxes of did jockson from Batch six twenty one. So to me, and especially when you see that after the Varne family, they apparently they request at the request of the Verne family, of the bailiff consulted all the orders placed by the Gurin pharmacy in ninety four ninety five. His conclusion was apparently in regard to the roe hypnol, a powerful neuroleeiptic was used to drug most of the forty seven OTS followers killed in Switzerland in October of ninety four. And while he usually orders about ten boxes of roe hypnol per month, cloud Geerin buys forty in June of ninety four, twenty one in July, and forty one in August. So obviously it seems as if he's preparing for something right and with much larger supply. And so then you have this interesting observation that you have an examination of the pharmacist accounts that shows that in October ninety four he received a transfer of five hundred thousand francs, and so it looks as if he was definitely you know, very well right paid for for just to imburst for for these batches that obviously it seems like there was a mass murder, that they clearly that these individuals were poisoned. And the connection there is just fascinating as far as the you know, Procter and Gammel uh, you know, pharmaceutical batches that are being provided to the OTS directly through connection to Luke gerray I think they're not.
Speaker 8: A great example. And that's a direct connection through Luke Gray. You said, huh, yeah, I don't want to take us on it. I don't want to take us on a I don't want to go full blown Society of the Cincinnati here. But obviously these activities going on in France my theories of the society's activities in life generally, especially relative to ancient Alliti and cargo cold activity like the Mormons, which is spawned from the society. So in society membership, So this Jerre Fellow, he seems to be I'm not saying he's a card carry member, but he's got membership in his in his family trees. So I looked through his family tree initially, and I'll bring I'll bring it right back to Rocker and gamble Hill real quick. I looked through his family tree and saw his forefather died in a very seminal event in the French Revolution. I was like, that's not good that that that man's grandsons were both named the polar or that man's son and grandson and were both named Napolion. At a time where you didn't want to be named Napoleon over there, you know what I mean, and the point being a member of the society, I was like, well, these are all fascinating things. So then I start tracking them them and them in America at the same time, and I offshoot that family. So I don't know if his branch is a member, but he's got it. He's got an American cousin that is that seems to be a member through the founding u the first free city in America Washington, Pennsylvania, which which originated as Fort Vance, which was founded by a member of Clan Vance, which which was a member of the society there and a cousin of George there and the first free city was seventeen eighty three after the Treaty of Paris.
Speaker 2: This was the first city they founded.
Speaker 8: So these Gera people were there on the scene and the American wing and uh, the I would allege that the member of that branch is in his indeed an employee in the Society of Cincinnati's uh you know namesake town of Cincinnati. At the headquarters of Procter and Gamble.
Speaker 3: My god and Nixon's godfather, there is a president of a pharmacy and a philanthropist and pharmaceutical like brilliant guy.
Speaker 9: So there might be some connects there too.
Speaker 2: But if I may just offman on that one.
Speaker 8: For awesome, now, I would I would like I mean Nixon's obviously I'm a major power player a lot of these things. But if I may just ruminate here on that that that's subject. So the guy you just said has the connections of Proctery game over there, his American cousin who seems to be a member of this organization that started America as a French chapter as well.
Speaker 2: Again I don't know. Again, his cousin Luke Taray may may be a member. I can't.
Speaker 8: I don't have as much knowledge of French history and the names look like fraggle Rock to me, so I don't do genealogy well in France stuff. So but it's you know, again, we have a direct connection betwe the Procter and Gamble, the Cincinnati here, the headquarters, the Giray family, right, you know what I mean? It seems like there's a lot more to what you've what you've just pointed out there.
Speaker 3: French connection with Martinism has to be infiltrating over here at that same point.
Speaker 8: So I'm just creeped that it's the same family with this. When you said Procter and Gambles, they wait a second, that's this, This is not like kill Bill. Sirens went off in my head because again I was like, this is the family, the Procter and Gamble, Like what is going on there? Oh man, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: I just the fact that they comes from the Belgian congo that is not at all coincidental in terms of whack and Hunt Wacken Huts footprint at that time. Uh, they very much were involved, obviously if if you know about the paramilitary underground that was being utilized by the intelligence apparatus to basically strategy of tension, very much in in in the vein of operation Gladio and and I believe you know, have direct ties to to you know, the let's say the Black Baron beIN while Debun voice and and and uh, and these various individuals who were aristocrats and and you know leadership, very highest levels of the you know, Belgian leadership, and and and we're all tied directly into the pink ballets that were being conducted at local castles and and and and uh. It was all for sexual black male human compromise. But victims of the ex dossier, which were all connected into with the de Trol case. It's all fascinating because they're all connected to this paramilitary underground, just as the OTS is and Luke Gerra comes from the same exact background. I had no idea that that, right, that he had so many different connection connections to to this this sort of he was a paratrueper for a time, right, he was an and then he gets out of the military and then becomes this homeopathic and new wage esoteric right, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you went to the Philippines for like a year or two eight.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. It's like this guy looks he just smells like a spook, you know what I mean, in every way and uh and and I just to me, it feels like it's it's extraordinarily obvious at this point that that honestly, he was very much a large part of of the drug trafficking and arms smuggling. I think was a huge part of it. But it's interesting to me because you have like a hydro Quebec, the hydro Quebec company and in Canada and had legitimately been infiltrated by members of the OTS. And while all these terrorist attacks are being conducted, bombings, mass shootings, and and the OTS was implicated and a lot of these criminal investigations, members of the OTS were implicated, and and uh and and apparently they had like eyes to organized crime, which made a lot a lot more sense as well, right, because you think about.
Speaker 8: The framework of what you're describing here also, I mean, it's the framework of the P two lodge, like you said with with Grace Kelly's husband, who sanctioned all these activities. That was the framework of what you're describing as the same Gladio style framework was going on in Italy. This sounds like the French version exactly. It's French Gladio in my opinion here, which is weird.
Speaker 3: That ow NASAs ran that though like he obviously.
Speaker 2: I think NASA's runs a lot of shid oh.
Speaker 9: He was running the drugs in his ships.
Speaker 8: It's it's I wonder what it's on the member of the Society of Cincinnati had to do about any of these things.
Speaker 2: JFK Jr.
Speaker 9: Right, exactly.
Speaker 7: I had a question about the drugs you were talking about a second ago. So you said it was real hipnol and did jock strap or some ship.
Speaker 3: Right right, right, Yeah, did jockson it's as a cardiac.
Speaker 2: I like, I liked Julia's name better the jockstrip.
Speaker 6: Okay, but but is this meant to like? Is this meant to like? Okay?
Speaker 7: They mix them together, right, they mix these two things together.
Speaker 2: Sedatives, you know, to essentially make the murderer the murders very simple, easy, straightforward. It's very much like what happened to Jonestown. I think they were essentially all drugged and sedated to the point where they could not fight back. Then you have the Green Berets come in and the you know, the British Black what was it, the Black Watch. The special Forces were just meandering around the area just so happened to be running some some insane operation at the time. But clearly to me it made it to where, all right, we are in cover up mode, right in terms of this this criminal enterprise that we're clearly have been facilitating for for far too long, it's now seemingly being overexposed. And right we have a window now where the public is very much involved in, concerned and interested, and you have this sort of hysteria at the time, right about the occult network happening and what's going on every you know, Heaven's Gate, as you said, right, and this is all coming off the back of the Satanic panic, which right had just essentially at least plagued the minds of many many right for still does or still does it folks minds?
Speaker 7: So you think that they use these in the first incident with the majority of the bodies.
Speaker 2: I think that this was a pattern that they basically were attempting to anytime that they they were targeting, uh, let's say just the local chapter of the ots that needed to be you know. Essentially it was basically I forget how bo Gritz put it when in terms of Jonestown, but it was interesting because it was basically like, all.
Speaker 8: Right, every time I hear that name now, because why would anyone ever take anything he did seriously about anything?
Speaker 6: Right, very seriously.
Speaker 2: How do you like your bo grits?
Speaker 7: I like my bow grits with butter and a little salt and pepper.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 7: Anyways, So the first the first incident, right, remember, because I said it, it didn't make any sense to me how how they were able to get all those people down there. So do you think that they were drugged before or after they got into the fucking chalets.
Speaker 2: Like ha, Like, I think I don't believe that most of them were lured there. Well, I think they were lured there, definitely, but I don't think that they were they were like uh, I think that mainly they were practiced. They were obviously very consistent within the terms of practicing these rituals. So they would always kind of gather and meet for these rituals, and they would they would always gather and meet in the covert spaces that they had built within the chalets, which were like, you know, behind these false walls and shit and right, which the investigators, at least the initial investigators who arrived on the scene at first, didn't even find any bodies, right, They're like, what the hell's going on? You know, like, where's this crime? You know? And then they finally discovered the false panel and went into to the area where where, which I found that to be very interesting as far as the way that some of the bodies were discovered. But there was one individual who I believe he provided an interesting example of let's say, someone who had fallen out of line with the way that things were going, because clearly there had been you know, some real problems in terms of leading up to the mass deaths that occurred. Right, the internal group dynamics were kind of like, at least leading up to the tragedies, things were snowballing, right, there was an escalation, and I think what had happened is that Joseph de maambro One Luke Jerra was under investigation for arms smuggling, all right, and so you already have this is uh oh right now, now we have a legitimate concern that this is going to come out and we'll see the light of day in terms of the covert operation being conducted utilizing the occult organization as a plausible cutout. Now, that doesn't mean none of the individuals involved the OTS, uh. I think that very many of them practice this belief system legitimately. You know, we're attempting to transit to the star Sirius, right, which is it's a hilarious.
Speaker 8: Uh you know, just I think as far as we're trying to get on Haley's common you know what I mean with the Heaven's Gate right.
Speaker 2: Right, it was curious about it. I will say it's crazy because the rudimentary ideas of like uh, you know, the as far as just like what they were teaching. You know, the the Blue Star appeared some too out twenty six thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Star serious home of a number of ascended masters known as the Great White Brotherhood. Yep, right there, who can.
Speaker 8: Part of the hypnosis campaign of these activities is to convince folks, isn't to embed these ideas and the folks subconscious?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense, but I mean it's it's like they're talking about this Great White Brotherhood coming to Earth inhabiting a subterranean spiritual realm known as a Gartha and uh right, and and these masters. Oh I know this happened to me, and I did whatever this say is with Sam, what you're what you're describing. There was the gun trade, the drug trade, all these things.
Speaker 8: It's that this is the same formula, the same you know format we see time after time with the same ancient alien cargo cult foundation.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, yeah, yeah, I think that. You know, it's it's very strange because like when it when when you see that what these masters were Oh man, yeah, that there's a there's another one too. There's a couple of different renditions, but they're all very very similar, and.
Speaker 9: I've seen before, I'm sure neck.
Speaker 2: My god, but it is crazy because apparently what they were claiming, these masters were basically souls and uh and you you could occasionally manifest, uh as far as these these ascended masters could could Basically they would occasionally manifest themselves in corp corporeal form, right, yeah, and.
Speaker 8: So that was where Germaine, right, that's the big one. Right, They're like, he keeps coming back because that's their belief system.
Speaker 2: Right at the exactly Yeah, yeah, yeah, And it's it's super crazy because it basically this is where they would have the special effects come into play with the with these underground chambers that the temple members would would gather and and privileged members could be granted. Uh. Basically I can respect.
Speaker 8: The performative nature of that at least, right, I mean, at least they put some effort into They weren't half assed, and they took a.
Speaker 2: Care, especially if you're on a sedatives and psychedelics or something at the same time and you're sort of like in and out. People pay good money for that. All people pay good money for that.
Speaker 7: Confusing me, It's like, if you've already given them ro hypnol. Why do you then need to give them the doc strap to like their heart what?
Speaker 3: Yes, the real hypnol will slow your heart rate is very similar to xanax. And then the cardiac indication for the dejockson has a really small therapeutic window. So if you give that in too much of a dose, which it could have been given IV or in liquid form, pill form, whatever, after they were already woozy from the row hypnol, then they it just makes your heart stop.
Speaker 9: You just go to bed.
Speaker 7: Why so why is this the drink that they were drinking, Because it's like, why do you didn't need to poison them and then burn them on.
Speaker 6: Top of that burning?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but the poisoning, I mean maybe they were used to it.
Speaker 3: Maybe they were like ready for their party because they're used to seeing these ascended masters with drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that what we're talking about? The drug they said. The alleged story here is that the burning was was in direct as far as it was directly symbolizing the fifty four martyred templars from the thirteen hundred.
Speaker 6: From Friday the thirteen yea.
Speaker 8: And by the way, the boy which again if I'm speaks to this society that when when I saw that theology and again I looked at the guy's history.
Speaker 2: I that's when I started.
Speaker 8: Going deep into the Jerray situation with the Society of Cincinnati, because the Society of the Cincinnati literally is the modern day Nights Templar. They are the descendants of the Templar, and they are a modern day knighthood.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have to do an episode on that organization because I did one on the Pilgrim Society and the Anglo American establishment, and I couldn't well.
Speaker 8: If I made a hereditary member of the Society of the Cincinnati, a US cender from Mississippi. I believe it's founded the Pilgrim Society.
Speaker 2: So god, dude, oh my god, it's just so crazy. You know, this is never ending, but everything tends to overlap at this level of research. It's so interesting as far for sure.
Speaker 8: But I think that's why we see the Templar stuff. You see what I'm saying, like, this is a generational This is getting passed down to folks like Jerre here, right.
Speaker 6: Who's got me share screen?
Speaker 2: That's right. We don't stare, we don't stare into this logan.
Speaker 6: No, I was just gonna.
Speaker 2: Say, look at it.
Speaker 6: I know JJ.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, if you can pull it up, you can call the videos on on YouTube of their rituals.
Speaker 6: They're available on YouTube.
Speaker 2: It's crazy foot, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Actually, I don't know video and stuff. I might actually I have videos. I just don't know what they are, but I have ripped videos from even when I covered this the first time.
Speaker 7: Important for people if you could pull it up to see because it's so ritualistic in nature, the colors, the the garb, they stepping up to this altar and do I can't believe it's on YouTube. Actually, it's kind of freaking Yeah.
Speaker 8: I did not know any of these things, right, but I'd be wonder be it interested to see the comparisons to some of these other Knights, Temple, Catholic, you know, influences on these rituals.
Speaker 6: Well, it looks like a hybrid mix both of those things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they've got capes and hoods and gloos.
Speaker 8: Martin Martinists, Yeah, oh yeah, they were at well, if you recall the Martinists, the Society, the French chapter of the Society, the Grand orient Lodge, and the Martinists all have an epicenter there with.
Speaker 2: His names escaped me. I think the air of the I think he was the air of the Swedish.
Speaker 8: Throne, if I remember correctly, the guy I'm thinking of it least, I said, I'll have to get back to I think I sent you know on the last week, but I've already forgotten what it was too.
Speaker 9: So well, and not that the Martinists of nowadays are like this, I just want to clarify. I don't know what they do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know their theology, but here's and everything gets perverted. So but they are a solemonic practicing sect. So that's important because they actually practice magic. And one of the days that they practice and call down these spirits is the Spring equinox, which is right close to when the second event happened.
Speaker 8: So I not, you know, really interesting, right when the Heaven's Gate I was caught that trip. To Haley's comment on the spring notes exactly, yep, my god, that is that is just like Jorra.
Speaker 2: By the way, like both both Demembro and je Ray claimed to be reincarnations, right like of these of these insane like Gray himself said he was Saint Bernard of Clairval and uh right, and yeah, and the founder of it, Yeah, the founder himself, which is just crazy. But but and then Demembro he claimed past incarnations like that they could basically they were reincarnations of multiple entities, including one of the Egyptian pharaohs, and one of Jesus' twelve disciples was was another one that he legitimately claimed, and he said that he was also somehow at the very same time the Roman soldier who pierced Jesus' side at the crucifix and away skills. He's very prolific man, this guy. Yeah, no ship and uh what it also obviously de Mambro himself claimed to be one of the ascended masters. Monotonous, I think is the name of that ascended master. But it's it's very strange that that clearly you had like this this you know, as I mentioned, you had like a pay to play system where like these these wealthier individuals and within the cult would pay for the they to become privileged members and you would get you would get specifically kind of like rituals tailored toward you, you know, in various ways. But but also you would be given this opportunity to witness these epiphanies from the ascended masters uh and and uh and the visions right that apparently would would be provided to to the initiates or the initiated members right and and apparently this.
Speaker 5: Is when the.
Speaker 1: Closure eyes look into the darkness, find the blazing star. Hold on to it, Let it become the eclipse.
Speaker 2: Don't feel.
Speaker 1: Let the show will begin in death. There sh