Speaker 1: Around.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini cast.
Speaker 3: Greg and Michigan calls in again. Good morning, Greg, You're on with two very interesting guests.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, good morning everybody, mister positive boom shacka laca. I've got to ask you guys the question of the universe is it infinite? And if it is made by God? Can it be infinite?
Speaker 3: Very interesting? I don't know Rod, you want to jump on that one because I'm going to try to get it into more of the space conversation. But go ahead. This is interesting your thoughts on this that.
Speaker 1: Greg, I wouldn't touch that with a ten light year long call, you know how about religious persons.
Speaker 2: So I'm probably not the right guy.
Speaker 3: Well, captain please jump in. I mean it's your time on stage on the in the theater with the go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, no, I couldn't answer that question, but you know I could answer the question you asked. What was my experience on the on the recent on my recent flight. Yeah, you know at launch when when?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 1: When? When the booster lit? I we have seventy feet in here in this in this capsule and boost. When the booster lied, I thought the damn thing blew I thought. The whole ship blew up, and I said to myself, well, I'm going to become a crashing to the ground any minute now. And I've lived a good life. I'm paying this to myself. And next thing, you all this thing so lifting up into the sky, and I said, oh, I said, oh, this is how it works.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. So when you get to the top, when you get to the Apoge, I mean you go up about what about fifty some miles or that line in space is probably fifty sixty miles right right.
Speaker 1: And so I am sitting on top of the explosive bolt is right below my butt, and the exposive bolt that separate booster from the capsule exploded. And so I said, well, they didn't get me the first time, they got me this time. And the next thing you know this, this booster starts moving away from the capsule. And I was sitting there absolutely amazed, and I got a chance to look down at the Earth, and I looked at this wonderful little I've seen the curvature of the Earth, obviously as I test about it, but seeing the Earth from from that distance, so you got this wonderful neat little well, ordered ball down there this spectacular in view. Everything is organized and beautiful, and it's just incredible, and there's no boundaries between countries and states and all this sort of thing, you know, And I got, I got an incredibly spiritual a moment at that point in time, and I just could not imagine. Why, why these people on that little ball down I can't get along with each other?
Speaker 3: And I wow, that's an amazing statement, my friend, You're so correct. I mean, eight eight point seven billion people, Rod, that's amazing. Why I have to have wars? Why can't we just be? Like you said, why can't we all just good?
Speaker 1: And I came to the conclusion that every elected official needs at least three orbits around this earth, and all the bs well, it won't stop, but it will certainly slow down, uh, you know, trying to kill each other and do all these incredibly bad things to each other. Just it was my it was worth all all that whole life that I've lived just that few seconds of looking at the Earth from that distance, and it just it was ever a movie. And you already changed a lot of my values things about what this earth and everything is all about.
Speaker 3: Actually, absolutely right, Captain