Speaker 1: Aren't an no chemistry having over the hill radio podcasts who just ride, no cult commentary.
Speaker 2: We actually got some fat.
Speaker 3: This is Touchdowns and Tangents.
Speaker 4: Your weekly spot for NFL takes topical tangents.
Speaker 2: And context for the culture. So tune in.
Speaker 4: Tune in because you never know if you're gonna get a take a tangent.
Speaker 2: But either way, I had a touchdown. What's up, good people?
Speaker 4: Touchdowns and Tangents here, your Thursday night spot for NFL takes topical tangents for the culture.
Speaker 2: I m p d Camrio and he is the captain. Now Kidd's right.
Speaker 4: Guys, See how we didn't hear that frantic shuffle If you picking the mic off the coach, that was nice reminding you of old time.
Speaker 2: It's called breath control. But yeah, man, we're on a take five here.
Speaker 4: Hopefully the computer doesn't stop recording for no reason in the middle of this, but if it does, you'll probably never hear this, so don't worry about it. But yeah, we are touchdowns at Tangents Touchdowns Attaches dot Com t d's underscore tages on Twitter and Instagram. It's been a it's been been a long week, but uh what are we gonna talk about Kenny.
Speaker 1: Been a long time, should have left you. You know the usual, Uh, preseason football was great. Football is getting close.
Speaker 4: It's officially to the preseason week ones behind us up yup.
Speaker 1: There with the Lions, Lions and forgetting who they're playing, there's the Lions and the Falcons. That preseason game got ended because oh yeah, that's probably they close it on Sunday, like was hit and he was unresponsive and they disagreed to those the Jets, I think it was lines Jets, and they disagreed to not finish the game. This is a preton game. It's like meaningless. A Jaguars kicker Cam Little kicked a seventy yard field goal and that was crazy, crazy work. They gotta give him ninety nine. You gotta give you if you kick a seventy yard field goal, you have to have ninety nine accuracy and kicking power.
Speaker 2: How about a Romania you do it through.
Speaker 1: The Chador effect fourteen to twenty three two TVs. Everyone's looking at him like a starter. He said he didn't. He felt like he didn't. He could have done better. He didn't take full advantage of the opportunity, which is sad that, Like, I don't like people who just want to like beat you down, to humble you because they think you didn't go through something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't know everyone story.
Speaker 1: And that's a black man in America. He's had it harder than pretty much all of you. Even if his daddy was rich, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Guess what.
Speaker 1: He don't have his daddy's speed, right, And it's not like he has Cam Newton arm or Josh Allen arm or even though Lamar Jackson level arm like he can make every throw, he's had to quote unquote humble himself. And it's funny that the owner of the Browns comes down to us, He's not our guys, not our pick, He's Andrew Berry's pick. That lets me know if this fails, Stefans, he's not getting fired, Andrew Berry is. And then they're gonna probably trade your door. And then the fact that you don't give him any first team reps and you just throw them out there because you want him to fail. It's an allegory about being a black man in America cause his children they always treat us as we're older than we actually are. And then when we become of age, they call us Wayians. They used to call us superpredators in the nineties. Now they're just saying whyans. That's why I don't use whyan. I'm like, that's a little bro, We're we're not playing.
Speaker 2: That game now. You see all the uncles, all the bold black dudes. What you're saying.
Speaker 4: But I feel like the younger generation caused the younger generations. No, but it's different, Like they twenty seven year old right now is calling the nineteen and twenty year olds whyans.
Speaker 2: But it's a different cultural connection for sure.
Speaker 1: It's like when boomers called us the millennials the laziest generation.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, it was like they're literally the laziest generation. The same thing.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, Millennials was kind of superjecting as a derogatory turn for so long, and then once Millennials got more spending power, it became more of a positive thing. I think that's kind of the same thing happening with gen Z toos, Like everyone just rolled their eyes take gen Z, but now.
Speaker 1: Just accepted like gend like, hey, so we watched how you did our older brothers and sisters and we ain't really here for that shit. And jin ALFHO really isn't here for you. Shit, that's why they're not that's they're not drinking. I mean, they're kind of doing drugs here and there, but they're really staying away from that because we saw what you know. That's why, Like when I look at rappers who brag about what they were in the nineties, I was like, so you sold drugs to kids, to women, to pregnant women, because some of you did.
Speaker 2: You sold drugs to kids.
Speaker 1: Creating a whole fucked up generation of kids that you didn't blame for all societal problems that you created. And then when we go back and realize you were a loser in the nineties, there were just no cameras around. It's kind of like some of the people who judge Shad Door and some of these younger quarterbacks and even like Tom Brady was talking about it, how like these kids are physically ready, but they're not mentally ready. Well, yeah, because look what the parameters are different, like the crucible with football and just in life in general. It's like, I think there's a general rational disconnect with these kids. They're not stupid, they don't have to do the things that we did that I think people are gonna look at millennials as like we were truly the noblest generation.
Speaker 2: We were.
Speaker 1: We were the noble we were, we were the original, we were the Boobie Miles, we were Moving Miles, we were Chris Comer, we were I don't think we were definitely moving bro, Facebook, Huh, We're one of the greatest generations. Deal, some of us were. Some of us never had a chance out the game. And you know that. You know that name a random wide receiver right now, jo Jo Vicious. See, only millennials do ship like that. But what I'm saying, like, what I'm saying is to kind of tie this to the point. I know he's not, but it's like when millennials in the media, the way we see him, we're not kicking his back end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Kenny Pickett sucked.
Speaker 1: I said, Kenny Pickett was trash watching him at the Senior Bowl, respectfully, like not even like, hey, bro, this dude is not.
Speaker 2: A franchise quarterback. He's just not.
Speaker 1: And he got little hands and he wears gloves and he couldn't even he was fumbling snaps at the Senior Bowl. They didn't show you that on TV, So It's like Joe Flacco's old as hell. His son came out and said he sucks.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, Dylan Gabriel's hurt.
Speaker 1: And to be honest, I've seen Dylan Gabriel get to the NFL defense. Go watch the Ohio State game. The second one.
Speaker 4: I think when I think about that comparison, that to me just kind of especially where I'm cook, it's like really just based off their performance because the reality is like context matters, Like you look at Shador and Dylan Gabriel, Like I think that's the perfect example of why context matters. Like on one hand, it's like Gabriel was one of the most productive quarterbacks in COUSE and on the other hand, he also kind of like Ring Chase and went to some of the biggest best programs with the Taylor to him versus you know, Shador. You know, he was a he wasn't he wasn't an unknown prospect, but he wasn't you know, all everything sort of prospect.
Speaker 1: Four star prospect coming out of solid prospect and most recruiting spaces had and.
Speaker 4: He chose to go to a lower level and he worked his way up to a bigger level, and his numbers got better every year, and he basically put the team on his back.
Speaker 2: So so it's like, you know, you.
Speaker 4: Can dice up those two players any way you want, But the reality is between the two matters, because if you just look at their numbers, you're gonna think one thing. If you just look at their traits, you're gonna think something else. But what development is is really kind of pulling those two things together at a new level consistently. It's because somebody was success by something in the past doesn't mean they're gonna be successful at it in the.
Speaker 2: Text really matters.
Speaker 4: Context tells you, Okay, it's just gonna apply, it's it's not gonna apply.
Speaker 1: So and I mean he he performed the best in that win against the Panthers. The examples of Guet was out here fist fighting people Panthers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure it was crazy. He low key mixing one. But yeah, receivers stuff socking each.
Speaker 2: Other like him with one. It's corney, Why are you punching people with your hands and you need your hands to catch Why not just go for the takedown at first?
Speaker 1: But the funny thing is to Tory McMillan is like, nah, he had some combinations in there.
Speaker 2: You gotta respect it. He does.
Speaker 4: I don't want to fight exa related with the way he talks. Bro's been in some fucking fights dog on one probably fucking no, just not even.
Speaker 2: All seven of them. A home he packed out seven people. He probably has, but the point is.
Speaker 1: Probably wrestling and bears Bro. He ran a four three nine and has country strength, and he's truth Carolina body of ad yes like chiseled granted four three nine, and he's trying to put it together as a receiver.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's really dead yet.
Speaker 1: I didn't think he should have been the first round pick, just pished, what's up on the board. But they got to Tory McMillan, so it kind of works out because you got speed and possessionals got feeling like their offense is kind of shaping up.
Speaker 2: They said Renfro looks good too. Yeah, Toy McMillan is nice though, like that man, I think that's like that's he's like a faster, more agile.
Speaker 4: I wanted Renfro to go there last two years, not only because of the Clemson connect, but just because that lower center of gravity I think is gonna help Bryce this year.
Speaker 2: Having a kind of a security blanket where you can just kind of throw a low ball.
Speaker 4: You doesn't have to worry about it getting picked off and refro can just you know, be that you know, six yard seven yard safety blanket that he was in Oakland, Vegas.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you need that.
Speaker 4: And and with that, like you said, with that mix of what they already have, it's like perfect because you already got speed in size. So it's like, yeah, Hunter, just go out there and catch fucking fifty seven yard passes and go the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just try not to get fucking smack.
Speaker 1: Maybe go out of bounce or I don't know, slide, no hospital balls.
Speaker 4: Uh, but yeah, outside of that, man, Jackson Dart fifty sixty yard bomb for a touchdown his first touchdown NFL Action.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did pretty great. Uh, the Giants won that game.
Speaker 4: Dude, Tyler's show. I rot to see him face up at the Charter game. He was a mixed bag. But man, he put together No he didn't. He didn't not suck. He put together a nice drive. He put together two nice drives. Outside of the pick six. He really had a great day. He was like, you throw two pixels. He threw two picks, but one of them wasn't his fault. The one, the pick six, was his fault for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Greg Davis.
Speaker 4: But he was like twelve or fourteen before the pick six. He had led two drives, he was, he was doing well.
Speaker 1: That touchdown throat to Timpton, that was him. I thought that was somebody else. No, he threw a touchdown bas okay.
Speaker 4: But yeah, uh, to go back to your earlier point though, what they signed Desmond Rattler like three days before and then started him or some ship. What you mean Desmond? No, the South Carolina guy? They started Spencer Rabler. Yeah, Spencer Radler.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: I always get those dudes mixed up. But wasn't he with the Bengals. He was just with the Bengals Me Desmond Riddler Rider. Okay, so Desmond Ridders with the Bengals right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know where he's been cut. I'm talking about Spencer Raller.
Speaker 1: He got drafted by the Saints, yes, But wasn't he with the Bengals.
Speaker 2: No, he got drafted by the Saints.
Speaker 4: I thought he got cut by them that this offseason and then they resigned it. So he's actually the starter, right now, he was been the starter all training game.
Speaker 1: He was drafted by the Saints two years ago. He's the leading guy Raiders, right. No, that's Desmond Riddle the Cincinnati You know they weren't. It's too light skinned qbsy. You're getting them mixed up.
Speaker 2: No, he was not.
Speaker 1: Spencer Radler got drafted by these Saints. No, he was never a No, it's a light skin QB. Desmond Rider was on the Raiders, went to Cincinnati, ran a four or five at the combine, got cut and it's been on.
Speaker 2: Like four different teams.
Speaker 1: Spencer Rattler, number eighteen, was drafted.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Rattler, Spencer Radler did not get cut, or else I would have done a news alert on IT network. I'm telling you Spencer Radler got drafted by the Saints and has never been cut by the Saints. Because he's in year two. You're thinking of Desmond Ridder. I'm telling you Desmond Ridder has been on like five teams. It's but I mean the Charger has been dominant all preseason, like, I mean looking great, Trey Lances looking great.
Speaker 2: Because he's just fucking tugging and running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean still he was still throwing it and making good decisions. He was shout out to Raheem Sanders, Rocker, Raheem Sanders.
Speaker 2: He was cut by the Jets. I'm gonna drop that interview. He was cut by the Jets. I told you, I'm gonna drop.
Speaker 4: No, Rattler was cut by the Jets. He was cut by the Saints, and he was cut by the Jets. Spencer, yes, what, yes, hold on, I remember him ever being.
Speaker 2: Cut his dad exactly What the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, you're right. That was his dad that got cut by the Jets.
Speaker 1: Mike Ratler, Yeah, how the fuck you go all the way back to that?
Speaker 4: And I typed in his name on Pro Football Transactions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he probably didn't put it in, Spencer, you probably put in mic.
Speaker 4: I just put in Rattler over there, you go, That's why. Yeah, Yeah, you're right. No, Ridder is with the Bengals. That's why I was confused. I was like, Bro, how did this dude go from the fucking Bengals like two weeks ago to the fucking Saints this week when he was drafted by the Saints.
Speaker 2: That's why I was confused.
Speaker 1: Not all light skin qbs are created equally. Doesn't light skin like that Rider definitely light skin like that. He's like a different light skin. He's light skinned with a fucked up hairline. It's ship balding in the middle exactly.
Speaker 4: So Rattler's on the pad the fro Dylan rightide side of the bi rade.
Speaker 2: Sure he got the blowout.
Speaker 1: He looked like he got a whole blowout, like if I got if I took a blow driver to my hair, That's what my ship will look like.
Speaker 4: Anyways, the fact that he's the starting quarterback of this thing, it's still crazy nasty work anyway you cut it.
Speaker 2: Tyler Sean being twenty seven and the rookie a millennial rookie QB crazy work.
Speaker 1: But I mean, yeah, the Chargers defense, Oh yeah, Shaw Slater toward broke his toward towards Pateelliton then.
Speaker 4: On his contract after he divorced his ex wife, and his ex wife was cool about it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think I said that last week.
Speaker 1: Did Yeah, why was cool with a lot of But he got paid highest con he might have to come back and play guard next year. I'm being dead serious because if Joe Al has an All Pro season he's not. He's six', eight, bro he was a top five. Pick he's going to be the future left. Tackle pimpkins can play it, right you just move you move him to guard and play him right next to. Uh BECAUSE i, mean like if you're getting, paid like if that money's already guaranteed and it's not position, based like hey you have to start all these GAMES i left tackle or we're not going to give this. Money like it's just, like, hey you're gonna get, paid but we want to put you at guard because, one you're six four and two if we put you right next To, joe all our offense is going to be that much.
Speaker 4: Better, well they've been trying to Get Zion johnson out of there since they drafted.
Speaker 2: Him so he's a.
Speaker 1: CENTER i think he's gonna be starting at. Center, YEAH i don't think he is. Anymore they said where he'll be playing, guard then, yeah he's he's going to be. Starting it's either going to be at center at guard because what they got.
Speaker 4: Coursed, nah but they've been trying to get him out of. There they were trying to get him out of there last.
Speaker 2: Year the.
Speaker 4: Job, yeah he barely won the drive last, year and they had him splitting.
Speaker 1: REPS i, think like they know he can, play they're just trying to find a position for. Him but he's, smart he's, tough and he's, physical he's. Fast, yeah but he hasn't been that. GOOD i, mean it's only he's going into it the second. YEAR i think it's there for he's got it. Better Third, nah he hasn't really gotten. Better, BRO i watched him every. Week, yeah really hasn't gotten.
Speaker 2: Better What i'm saying is how long Has Jim harball been the? Coach two?
Speaker 1: Years all, right so you kind of gotta give. It you gotta give it some.
Speaker 2: Time because they Drafted Jimery.
Speaker 1: Branson remember when they when The niners Had Alex, boone who was like a seventh round PICK i, think and then he ended up turning to a really good. Guard and they remember they signed becked. In, yeah so he got backed in that guard and they, took, uh they took two undrafted guards and then they Had barnhardt from last. Year so, yeah they've been trying to Get Zion johnson the fuck out of there for a. While and he's twenty twenty, two so this is his fourth.
Speaker 4: Year that's not. Possible it is. Two he's twenty two years. Old, no he's from class to twenty.
Speaker 2: Two that's ALL i was about.
Speaker 4: SAY i was, like wait a, minute, yeah so this is last. Year he's a free agent after this.
Speaker 1: Year, yeah that's. Crazy he's been at that. LONG i, mean if he ends up winning the center, job that'll be. Interesting BUT i, mean, yeah, no hardball might actually be, like you know, What slater's gonna come back and play guard for.
Speaker 2: US i MEAN i think it makes, sense LIKE i, said because.
Speaker 1: If you put him like him, back Then pimpkins is a pretty serviceable right, tackle is He he's.
Speaker 2: Not, YEAH i don't know why he said.
Speaker 1: THAT i never thought. BELIEVE i just give context to support the point because sometimes you have to still say something is a good, idea even if you think it's not a good. IDEA i think had like five sax agans and. Ones oh that Was. Mitchell that Was Mitchell. Schofield mm. Hmm The michigan dude they played against The. Donkeys that Was Max. CROSBY i Think Max. Crosby and he never had five sacks in the.
Speaker 2: Game, yeah one.
Speaker 4: Game against So broncas with five. Sacks he didn't that he definitely. DIDN'T i think he.
Speaker 2: Did, BRO i don't think he's never had three sacks in the. Game might be, right BUT i don't think he never. Had sure has he both of?
Speaker 1: Them five sacks once and then he had a pick six AND i think.
Speaker 2: Three sacks against The. Panthers who's?
Speaker 1: That Khalil Mack khalil mackis had five sacks once.
Speaker 2: Twice who was the second time he had one WITH i think he had one with those against The.
Speaker 4: Raiders, yes he had that first game against The, raiders son of a bitch that we went to that, Game, bro that was the.
Speaker 2: Game where we did past, US i, Think, BRO i don't that was like The whinny gave who actually went To i'm kind of two or three Different Raiders chargers.
Speaker 4: Games, yeah you always go after, late you. Know that was the only one where you actually went.
Speaker 2: With us from the get.
Speaker 6: Go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah he had four games against The bengals in twenty nineteen four. Sacks that tries me really. Interesting and that was his least amount of sacks in the, Season so his first, year second, year, like it's least like that was his first double digit sack.
Speaker 1: HERE i just think he should be playing at right defensive end AND i left defensive.
Speaker 2: End BUT i get.
Speaker 4: IT i, mean The raiders have been playing their best D n there for a. While but that's the.
Speaker 1: Problem, Okay so he had six against The raiders in twenty twenty, three he.
Speaker 2: Had six sacks against The. Raiders, yeah, fuck that was. Cold miller was getting his shit.
Speaker 1: Cooked but it was the right tackle who was getting, cooked and the guard it WAS i remember it was the right tackle and the guard was getting fucking smoked Like texas. Brisket that game For khleio maccually A raider and it hurts my, heart but he's. Not and then he had five against The donkeys in twenty fifteen as A. Raider that was the one you were talking, about the most legendary Game i've ever seen in my. Life and then he had three against The raiders and his debut, debut.
Speaker 2: That was the ONE i was talking. About oh, yeah, yeah he, cooked he had. Three he's whooping ass. Yeah and then all, right, anyways that was a. Tangent moving.
Speaker 1: On oh, yeah If SENATEY espn bought THE nfl NETWORKING nfl, media.
Speaker 2: We talked about we. Cool oh they also bought.
Speaker 1: Uh they struggle deal With fox too college football.
Speaker 2: News So John, Matteer.
Speaker 1: OKLAHOMA, qb Former Washington STATE qb who actually grew up near The Choctow Casino High. School this is WHEN usc they Had Caleb williams and they had that like legendary.
Speaker 2: DUEL u c L a see.
Speaker 1: ONE i think like forty eight to forty five or, something or forty six or forty six to forty five or whatever it. Was and like he joked he had like A venmo Because venmo transactions. Republic so he had The venmo transactions AT usc Versus ula football betting and everybody's like super up at arms about, it like, wait this dude was knowingly betting in. College and he released the. Statement he was like it was an inside. Joke and, honestly Most venmo transaction titles are inside. Jokes that actually might be the title for this. Episode this episode is brought to you By venmo inside joke. Titles this title was an inside. Joke that's. Episode but, yeah so people were going crazy And i'm, like oh my, god what the hell are you? Doing why would you say something like? That and, Honestly i'm more inclined to believe like he. Ain't there's no way he's that. Stupid and since this was like three years this was from twenty twenty, two you gotta respect fan bases that are really maniacal to like find this, information.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Know but the fact that college was bost a billion dollar industry and everybody's betting on. It but then you tell the kids who were in it that they can't bet on. It that's literally it should be like an anti trust. Lawsuit and it's not only anti, capitalistic it's Anti, american and it's just anti you, know anti common, sense because, like nobody's betting on what you're doing at your, Job so WHY i hate on a kid who was betting back? Then but, YEAH i don't think it's that big a. Deal it's funny this happened like during The Reggie bush. Era they would blackball this, man.
Speaker 2: They call them a.
Speaker 1: Criminal they'd be art scathing articles written about, them and then somebody would write an article apologizing, like, oh, actually we overblew it and we ruined this kid's. Life So i'm glad that he's cleaning it up and he got ahead of, things because that's some. Bullshit next, Up clemson is gonna start selling alcohol and they're having like a reward program for like you can register as the as the designated driver and they'll give you like a free uh some free food from the snack, bar like free free.
Speaker 2: Beverage so that's.
Speaker 1: Cool just not realizing that that was like four months. Go, bro he played against The. Rams, no he was pretty. Good it's just he needs some work when working as. Accuracy but the dude has an uncanny. Arm and, honestly if he was on The raiders right, Now i'd be so happy because the dude has a hold his front arm and he's, athletic uns like a four five four. Six and just go back to when he squared up with an offensive lineman from From florida when he was At tennessee his senior.
Speaker 2: Year that's my.
Speaker 1: Quarterback that man wasn't afraid to pull up on a six foot six offensive tackle For. Florida he was getting, that he was ready to get, active and then a fan touched him the previous. Play that whole scenario is. Crazy the legends Of Joe milton is the. LEAGUE i THINK i think he. WAS i think he got a national championship when he was At. Michigan If i'm not, mistaken and then that might have been after before they, won but you, KNOW i don't alex Or, yeah Alex orgi is.
Speaker 2: The one who got a ring From. Michigan.
Speaker 1: Milton, yeah, Yeah milton transferred To tennessee And Josh haipel helped, him you, know become AN NFL. Qb but uh so apparently like Uh Livy, dunn the FORMER lsu gymnast who like wasn't really all that. Good she was really just hyped up for being a cute little petitue white. Girl guess she started an only fans. Legend she also uh tried to Buy Babe rufe's apartment and the co op that was. THERE i was, like, no you can't live. Here and she's DATING mlb, player so a. Pitcher, actually Now i'm gonna play INTERVIEW i did With Penn State Center Senior Center Nick. DAWKINS i was gonna play this and people was, like, no play it. Live i'd rather just hear it. Live so you have a natural. Reaction it's a big Team eadia day as.
Speaker 2: Well go. Feed.
Speaker 1: Yeah so some New, oh The top twenty five came out In texas is ranked number. One people are saying that's not gonna last long Because Ohio state's gonna clap, them which is interesting because that.
Speaker 2: Could very well. Happen just had. It you are sta, home no, breezy let me show You? Annie? SURE i think this is.
Speaker 3: Show the n away.
Speaker 7: In, JUMP i, say how?
Speaker 2: High that's our.
Speaker 3: Leader it's like A Bill.
Speaker 1: Harder every year there was a new defensive. Bosser it's also had that's. Drafted what's the mentality?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 2: Guys just program to wing right? Now we get it.
Speaker 7: Started old line gets everything. Started you know WHAT i?
Speaker 8: Mean no deep, passes there are no explosive runs without us doing our job.
Speaker 7: Collectively it is more five working is. One if You drew gets that's.
Speaker 6: Ours if we're not hitting a run here personal and, uh that's our union.
Speaker 2: Taking you are these.
Speaker 1: High school camps saying all these linemen the older people. Around it doesn't necessarily translate out into the. Field so what device would you give to these young offensive wimer at these?
Speaker 7: Camps blame football?
Speaker 8: Man, no, then and uh like, youth you can't like the rivals do like all that stuff like.
Speaker 7: The camps and kids do LIKE i, remember it's cool doing those. Camps and then you go to the you go and.
Speaker 6: Play it's a defensive focused, thrill which is, whatever you, know, cool that's that's.
Speaker 7: Football it's drills that are.
Speaker 2: Focused for different.
Speaker 8: People but like as a youth, person like a when you're at high school and stuff like, that you're putting.
Speaker 7: No win into that dang old. Line when you look at o, line how many one on?
Speaker 8: One, yeah and if even if you think about it from a third down scale, point if they have five of, them there's probably a.
Speaker 7: Pressure no team just rushes five straight.
Speaker 2: Up it's not.
Speaker 7: Realistic it never will be. Realistic SO i don't. GET i don't get where that became a. THING i get you need to get that working.
Speaker 3: At it's not.
Speaker 8: Realistic kids you do to play. Football they need to worry about their, feet their, weight they're. Nutrition we're their hand placement in their, place and you'll be a good offensive.
Speaker 2: LINE i, was, okay is that's what you were waiting to play? For?
Speaker 4: Pretenders some coaches speak some ship we already talk about every other. WEEK i just wanted to. HEAR i wanted to hear from an offensive lineman what they really.
Speaker 2: Think he's.
Speaker 1: Like, MAN i got toasted at those. Camps camps is. Bullshit it's just funny.
Speaker 2: That he said. That the crazy thing is.
Speaker 4: Both but, yeah you'd be kicking it with all those dudes that be recording going on ones and posting them at The SENIOR a crazy crazy SAYING i don't be posting pictures with people that be posting. Pictures that's all What i'm. Saying So i'm Not you're not at The diddy. Party you just Called.
Speaker 1: Diddy uber just wanted to make sure you got nobody he got he got for the airport. Safely, no it's like when you, run if you run into somebody at the airport and y'all take a picture like we wasn't on the same, flight but.
Speaker 7: Video.
Speaker 2: Game i'm gonna talk my way out some. Ship that's. What that's What i'm gonna. Do take. That semantics mean, something but.
Speaker 1: Nah it's interesting that he says that because Both Penn states running backs are on pace to break the all time school rushing record and they've been splitting time their whole. Career Nick, Singletary i'm for getting the other running back his name right, now but they're actually both on pace to break The Penn state all time rushing, record which is crazy because two dudes who have.
Speaker 2: Been to the school for four years and they've had a lot of, Backs they've had a lot of running.
Speaker 1: Offenses, There Saquon barkley isn't even near the top of that.
Speaker 2: List that's.
Speaker 1: Wild these two dudes who are spen splitting carries the whole time are going to break The Penn state all time rushing.
Speaker 2: Record it's kind of. Dope it's kind of cool to.
Speaker 1: See i'm gonna play some more college football videos the close we get to the, season just because you know it's timely and, uh more and more people are crashing out over this video. Game so that's kind of. Fun so moving on touchdown?
Speaker 2: Turnover, yeah got? Anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Uh Odell beckham junior retiring retiring are. False he mutually parted ways with The dolphins and then a bunch of people came out and started reporting that he.
Speaker 2: Retired he said he did not.
Speaker 1: Retire he, said matter of, fact if you text me happy, Retirement i'm gonna block.
Speaker 2: You and kicked me With. Jake that's some. Petty he just needs to go to The chiefs and just be quiet or go back to come back to The. Rams.
Speaker 1: Bro, hey you're a slot. Receiver, here you're a third. Option he don't want, That, Bro he like the fifth. Option, no but he has the ego of a number one wide. Receiver but his body is just, Like, bro it's. Over you were on The hall Of fame. Trajectory his body has been done since he Left. Cleveland he says he got The Cleveland cleveland Was Baker mayfield ruined him And Jarvis landry and for being, honest because most Of Jarvis landry's injuries.
Speaker 2: That derailed his career came In. Cleveland. YEAH i don't think that's really, fair though it. Is he was already.
Speaker 1: Hurt baker was hospital set out two seasons In New. York, bro what are you talking? About, okay but when he, came he was already damn. Good when he got to still looked Like, Oh Jarvis landry also had injuries before he got the contract With, cleveland.
Speaker 4: Though, yeah but he was already, hurt and he was already. Thirty he was older than O'Dell. Two he wasn't he was, Old, bro he was. Older he was like two years.
Speaker 2: Older, no he was Only miami for four, years but he was.
Speaker 4: Older like just in, general he was. Older, OKAY i get, that and they started their careers at the same. Time, yes but He landry was older at the.
Speaker 1: Time, yes Because landry had that horrific, injury and also he was just he was.
Speaker 2: As fair for you to say he did that to them When baker kind of fucked their career.
Speaker 1: Something he didn't help, Them he didn't Help if you want to say, that that's, fine but you can't really say he fucked up their. Careers, No i'm not their whole still got they were.
Speaker 2: Both kind of cheaked.
Speaker 1: AFTERWARDS i think he An Actually baker kind of wasn't Cheese.
Speaker 4: BAKER i said kind of. WASN'T i didn't say he, wasn't AND i didn't say he. IS i just said he kind of WASN'T chea fucking eight cheeks games In carolina and then he had six mid games in L. A and then he fucking parlayed that into basically being a top ten quarterback with The.
Speaker 2: BUCCANEERS i think he always had the.
Speaker 1: POTENTIALS i, mean, yeah obviously he was the number one pig and he has arguably the best receiver room in the league right.
Speaker 2: Now especially If godwin could tell album's like a number three on this.
Speaker 1: Office it's, crazy like you got, three you got three number one, receivers four number one. Receivers crazy meccauca all time league reception leader in the.
Speaker 4: House they said he's been fucking, bawling bro killing. People they said he's been fucking cooking every single.
Speaker 2: Day And Mike evans Is Mike. Evans and then.
Speaker 4: McMillan, yeah McMillan's he had a, good good year last year as a third.
Speaker 1: Guy, yeah you already know what he was doing coming out Of. Washington so it's, like, Damn Bucky irving's. Cool, also what's his name?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: Hurt? Uh shot white ground injury but he'll be all.
Speaker 2: Right but, yeah that was mine.
Speaker 1: O'Dell people Thinking odell retired and him coming out and, saying if you send me a happy retirement, Text i'm a block y'all ass all?
Speaker 4: Right, uh moving, on The falcons Gave cale McGary a two, year thirty million dollar.
Speaker 2: Extension touchdown and turnover.
Speaker 1: Touchdown you, Know Washington. HUSKY i don't think him And Mike pennix played at the same. Time they definitely. Didn't they missed each, OTHER i, Think but, YEAH i mean stable right. Tackle atlanta usually keeps their good offensive.
Speaker 2: Lineman So, yeah it makes.
Speaker 4: SENSE i, Mean i'm just just sky's the limit for that, offense, right you gotta keep you gotta keep the offense line.
Speaker 1: Stable i'm just waiting For Kirk cousins to get traded to The, colts that's. All, yeah that's kind of a fore gun.
Speaker 2: Conclusion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh The eagles traded For Jacorian. Bennett they, Said Thomas booker the fourth, Fifth, no the. Fourth, yeah you're, right touchdown and, turnover.
Speaker 1: TOUCHDOWN i don't know why The raiders did, this and you could have probably got a better free agent off the.
Speaker 2: Street you.
Speaker 1: Don't good dbs are hard to come, by and he had great ball. Skills Maryland corner ran fourth three. Flat so you just sent him to The eagles to where he's literally gonna be even.
Speaker 2: Better. Yeah it's definitely an All pro year this. Season it's a.
Speaker 4: Touchdown For jagoyan and it's a touchdown for The eagles for. Sure like you, SAID i think he slots in perfectly with his size and combination of speed going on the outside inside. VERSATILITY i think for The raiders it's a. TURNOVER i get why they did. IT i mean they've been Saying stokes has been playing. Well they've been Playing, uh they've been Saying richardson has been playing, well Saying Chris smith has been playing, well Saying Paul Paul.
Speaker 2: Malwy has been playing.
Speaker 4: Well Lonnie johnson was, well was playing well before he got. Hurt they needed to de tackle With Christian milkens, Gone SO i get why they did. It but, also like you, said you can never have too many, dbs especially in TODAY'S, nfl especially with all the injuries we've seen The raiders defensive backfield go.
Speaker 2: Through both you, know this group.
Speaker 4: Has had their fair share of, injuries and also just in, general past raders secondaries have gone through the gamme of. Injuries and also we really haven't had a good number one corner in like twenty, years fifteen. Years so IF i were managing, IT i would have just kept him through the, season or at least to the couple of, weeks and then you trade him once you've got a couple of games on your belt and you're. Solidified, okay these two are, starters and they can play the whole, game and they can play the whole, season then, Okay Jacryan bennett is a luxury and we can trade him for something else that we. Need but at this, POINT i feel like it was too early and you're really just helping out a team that's already great.
Speaker 2: Just by getting.
Speaker 4: Better AND i mean even The, seahawks BRO i, mean how many corners did they have every?
Speaker 2: Year and they were cycling through.
Speaker 4: Guys there was a point where they had guys from one year that were, good and then they've drafted more guys and those guys beat out the guys from the year, before and it was like the guys from the year before were, starters surprise, guys and they just went to fucking fourth in the, chart not because they were, sorry but just because they just upgraded that.
Speaker 2: Much except For Byron, Maxwell he's.
Speaker 4: SORRY i was talking about, that like the From, devon the in Between, Witherspoon witherspoon And, woolen that that in between area where they had Like Michael jackson and they had like someone. Else they had like someone else who was a rookie opposite, Him.
Speaker 1: Trey The Oklahoma state. Corner, yeah, Yeah trey whatever his name.
Speaker 4: Was they were both starting and they both were, good and then like the next year they got replaced pretty.
Speaker 2: Much oh, YEAH i would.
Speaker 1: Have kept, him So Kyra williams sension touchdown to, turnover, touchdown dirt cheap. Deal thirty three, million three, years twenty three million, guaranteed about eight. Million it's about a fair value for the running, back dirt. Cheap he's gonna give you elite goal line. Action so why not if he gets.
Speaker 2: Hurt, well you Got Blake horn.
Speaker 1: And they drafted someone else this year, too, Right, yeah The alburn running Back Jock. Hunter, yep he was like a four four. Two they've been saying he's been playing well as. Well he reminds me of like when uh remember when they Had, Trey, yeah he had a really good rookie year or.
Speaker 2: Whatever he reminds me of.
Speaker 1: Him but he's faster and like he can actually sustain that more SO i think he might surprising.
Speaker 2: People fuck those ramses were nasty.
Speaker 1: Because they had. Hitters they had hitters on. It they just had no direction And Jeff fisher was not.
Speaker 4: There just Had they had like three running, backs they had like four numbers three. Receivers they had like three number two tight ends like.
Speaker 2: Tvon the whole. Line like they just they had like a bunch of like the d.
Speaker 1: Talent the dal was, filthy but at one point of, that it was like they weren't, trash but it, was like you, said they had no direction and no defined. Roles people forget That Aaron, Donald Chris, Long Michael, brockers And Robert quinn all played. Together what the? Fuck, like really think about? That all four of those people played. Together, yep crazy. Work and then remember when h atarg what's That stanford? Safety? DAMN i forget his, name BUT i was Always getway Was remember.
Speaker 2: OH j Had toddway was an All pro free. Safety he was like THE.
Speaker 1: Nfl he was like a ninety nine at one, point O j Had TALKWAY i know you remember him played for The raiders, Too don't that's?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Google you were OH j A todgway fan at one?
Speaker 2: Point i'm really.
Speaker 1: Wasn't i'm going back to when your apartment In. Northridge you're, like, yeah but he's washed, now just Like Ronald. Bartel but so mine is a Cam.
Speaker 2: HANWAY O. TAHWAY i don't even know who you're talking about, name OH, J, YEAH a T o g W. E he's Not.
Speaker 1: Jerry he was like an All pro safety at one. POINT i think he led the league with like eight picks on.
Speaker 2: Year he finished his career in THE.
Speaker 4: Cfl he played with The rams in two thousand and. Five he never played with The. Raiders oh that Was Ronald bartel, Then, yeah that was for Sure Ronald. Bartell BUT i was thinking Of, Spencer Shaute.
Speaker 1: Shaunte spencer played for The niners And war thirty six and.
Speaker 2: Then he played for The. Raiders but, NO i was to talk About.
Speaker 1: Day, yeah he played with the played with The rams first six years and then went to The. Commanders but he was an all pro for The. RAMS i don't know was all pro he Had he led the league in picks telling you who he was like a ninety nine bro and. Mad, yeah he had a hot streak for like three. Years, YEAH i don't think he was all. Pro my Body google looking at. It he's not an all.
Speaker 2: Pro so he's a pro bowler then because he got eight.
Speaker 1: Picks he wasn't a pro bowler. Nothing he was a pro. Bowler there's no words by his. Name, bro that's, impossible there's literally no. Awards by watched that man. Play he had that like a NOM d kind of. Year he had eight interceptions and five. Interceptions, yeah he was shout. Out he was like in the high nineties for Safeties All. Madden but, yeah, so, Uh Pittsburgh steelers defensive Lineman Cam hayward is doing a hold in because he, said even though he got, hurt IF i become An All pro this year AFTER i saw this, Extension i'm coming back for more. Money so he told everybody that the, safeties the Safety Pro bowlers that year Were bob.
Speaker 2: Yep, Ed Troy, Darren Darren sharper was was that That Super bowl year had nine? PICKS i think it.
Speaker 4: Was, yeah they don't even have a free safety on the they don't even have a free safety on The innercy. Team troy was another, One Roy, Williams John, lynch those were the four safeties crazy work in the.
Speaker 2: Year he had eight. Picks he was not A Pro bowler, confirmed.
Speaker 1: So we got snubbed And jack guess how many Interceptions Sean lynch had that?
Speaker 2: Year five? Zero oh, yeah that was the one where he was pretty much just like a linebacker And Roy williams only had. Two it wasn't he was a.
Speaker 1: Linebacker Sean taylor was also A Pro bowler that year with Five troy no Interceptions pro. Bowler he probably had like four sacks because short he had one, year. Damn so he just got in on name. Recognition at least every got at least three picks a. Year he was young at that. Point, yeah but he was still doing Crazy. Ship that's why he made The Pro Bowl Trump palamono like it was that great.
Speaker 2: M the Baby Darren sharper only had four picks that. Year, okay so that wasn't The.
Speaker 4: Vikings, yeah that Was Vikings Darren. Shrapper, okay now that we cleared that, up go ahead.
Speaker 1: Continue so, yeah So Cam hayward looking for new contract because last, year even though he popped his, ACHILLES i think that's what it. Was he said if he had all pro season at thirty, five he was gonna come back and ask for more, money and he felt like he deserves.
Speaker 2: It so he's.
Speaker 1: Doing a hold in right, now and uh, YEAH.
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 4: Justified he's already asking if it's a touchdown or turnover because that's a segment.
Speaker 2: Series But i'm asking, you is it a? Touchdown Returning i'm doing him holding in for a new.
Speaker 1: Contract i'm gonna say it's a touchdown, because like you, said he's thirty five and he plays one of the hardest.
Speaker 2: Positions and The.
Speaker 4: Steelers already pretty much put their whole season on rent on hold for forty year, Old so why not put it on hold for a.
Speaker 2: Guy who's.
Speaker 4: Forget what they call the Fucking steelers, guys but whatever the fuck they call, him he's, dead he's whatever the fucking ring OF i don't know what the fuck they call. It i'm a, Fan, YEAH i don't know what the fuck they call. IT i know they have some sort of ship for their legends that they call.
Speaker 2: It steelers legend for. Sure, yeah so he's A steelers.
Speaker 4: And he's held out BEFORE i think, too, right so you know he's really with the, ships like just paying you just PAID, tj just fucking held out figuring PAY dk.
Speaker 2: You traded For Jalen, ramsey even if it's just one or two.
Speaker 4: Years just give him the money he wants in the back, end and if he, retires he can still get.
Speaker 1: It steelers could have A rams type run if they get this ship.
Speaker 4: Together, yeah, well look at everyone's been talking About stafford's. Back it's it's gonna be a.
Speaker 1: Problem But, duro they've been giving him non stop and his back still Ain't maybe The rams should have should probably trade for, sure because they they should.
Speaker 2: Have just drafted.
Speaker 1: Him, yeah but yeah it's, true so shit a bunch of other. Teams but you, know stance has been it ain't.
Speaker 4: It jimmy g is starting and throwing it To DeVante, adams which is, crazy which is literally some wild poetic.
Speaker 2: Justice but it's funny poetic. Justice They.
Speaker 4: Davante they Asked davante about that live on the air ON espn L, a, like, hey everyone saw that, Ship like how does it feel?
Speaker 2: Now he was, like, dude that was just.
Speaker 4: Like the lowest time of our, Lives like it is what it, is like we're both in a better place, now like laugh about it.
Speaker 2: Now but, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 4: KNOW i DON'T i don't know what to make Of Davante adams because on one, hand you, KNOW i want to believe in the second round pick From Tresno state had that one fucking drop past like His rick year and then vald had never dropped the. Past the guy who remembered all the receivers drafted above, him the guy who stuck it out In Green bay even When aaron, left the guy who wanted to reunite With.
Speaker 2: Derek carr and be A raider and come home and be with the team he always.
Speaker 4: Loved and the guy who wanted to go and go one more run With, Aaron LIKE i wanted to believe in all that, Guy BUT i also you also got the guy who forced his way out Of Green, bay forced his way out Of, vegas dipped out on The jets as soon as shit got got.
Speaker 2: REAL i, mean.
Speaker 4: If you really look at some of the, clips like especially In vegas and even with The, jets it's like there are times where he just is disengaged or doesn't run this route the, best.
Speaker 2: Etc so it's. Tough you.
Speaker 4: KNOW i was still a big fan of him as a, player still one of my favorite Players i've ever. Seen but, yeah that's why for this for me this, Year i'm just kind of going into going into HIS rams career at, Zero LIKE i just want to see where he's at in this tenth. YEAR i want to see what he can bring to the game based off all the Clips i've seen on, camp like he's been dominating and it's the perfect offense for him because it's really kind of a combination of the sort of things That Green bay did and some of the things that he did with The raiders and The, Jets so think it'll be a good year for. Him but, yeah basically he answered the question really. Well he just laughed about. It he was professional about. It and it turns out his best friend is like THE ceo Of Taco. Bell that's why he has that BIG us endorsement.
Speaker 2: Deal it just like.
Speaker 4: Where homies for a long, Time homie slowly moved up At Taco bell and eventually reached high enough to where he was, Like, hey all the fuck don't we collab?
Speaker 1: Together And Devanta it was even, like, yeah, surprisingly no one's ever asked me.
Speaker 4: About HOW i got The Taco bell, Sponsorship Like i've talked about, it but no one's actually ever asked me like how that got. Unveiled so they asked him about ON la on seventeen last, week and he actually gave a really good interview like that's What i'm, Saying, like it's hard to know What davante you're gonna get because he's so, intelligent so you, know such a. Professional it's like you can get that, guy you get the guy in quarterback throwing his arms up SAYING i don't want to fucking be. Here, like you, know that's that's kind of the receiver dichotomy, really especially with the lead.
Speaker 2: Receivers especially if you don't. Win think about you don't, win especially if you don't win and you don't get the.
Speaker 1: Ball think about how close he's gotten to a Super, Bowl like all the receivers he played with a head of him got A Super bowl ring and he never got to experience.
Speaker 2: That, Yep i'll be mad. Too they were always just chasing the second, one.
Speaker 1: But then the one they gutted the defensive, roster which didn't make. Sense they didn't san to be fair though they've gutted that defensive roster like seven, times and somehow they always build it out the.
Speaker 2: Mud you remember when they had that old ass de coordinator there For, yeah there.
Speaker 1: Was like a ninety three on Fucking. Madden he was like one of the best decordinators you could. Get was there forever we missed old.
Speaker 2: Decordinators, man fuck.
Speaker 4: The fuck The center For retired head, Coaches, like we need a center for fucking old defensive coordinators where we could just all sit them in the room and just fucking listen to their. Stories. Bro SO i would never leave that fucking room bro So Awade phillips. Podcast, wait, yeah that would actually be pig. Lit doesn't he already have? One does?
Speaker 2: HE i don't know people need to be talking to Way. Phillips but that's What i'm.
Speaker 4: Saying are these guys? Alive LIKE i don't even Knows Don caper's. Alive Is Dick lebau?
Speaker 2: Live? Like are they? Cohering LIKE i don't living happy? LIVES i don't know. About are they living happy? Lives? Like are they with their family and? Kids? Now are?
Speaker 1: They are? They are they? Coaching are they? Consulting like they just watching sports every?
Speaker 7: Day?
Speaker 2: Like what's?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 2: LIKE i, mean you know, what you know?
Speaker 1: What but is this not a great idea right now That i'm pitching? You, like is this not a great?
Speaker 2: Idea it's, fantastic it's a great.
Speaker 1: Realization BUT i likeing it to your favorite, teacher and you wonder.
Speaker 2: Where they are right?
Speaker 1: Now, yeah pretty much like the teacher that saved your life pretty much or spared. YOU i had a counselor shout out to Mister Chavis wan, say is probably coaching. SOMEONE i don't give a. Ship he's probably coaching in THE. Cfl Ricky williams into the. Ground but Great Sage rosen feels.
Speaker 2: Great decordinator horrible.
Speaker 4: Coach Jeff fisher could host the, Podcast Jeff. Dog you, Know Jeff fisher is a good.
Speaker 2: Interview you, Know Jeff fisher is a good. Interview, Yeah Jeff.
Speaker 4: Fisher you might See Jeff fisher at the Fucking Redondo social album one, day, RANDOMLY i really. Might but, yeah moving, ON i don't know where the funk we're at. Anymore touchdown and her. Turnover but, UH i think that's it for. Me let me trouble. Check, yeah do you got? Anything, yeah SO i gotta take your, tangent.
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: Right touchdown or? Turnover tawny somehow evading yet another scandal regarding.
Speaker 2: More you heard about?
Speaker 1: That that's like APPARENTLY i heard a little bit of estate company out of like two hundred and forty million dollars In hawaii behind some weird shit he was, doing behind, Gambling And i'm, like is it a touchdown?
Speaker 2: That like he.
Speaker 1: Keeps like everybody just keeps taking. Aside he just hits the home run and throw. It he'll throw like a great game and we just don't talk about.
Speaker 2: It, YEAH i don't. KNOW i heard.
Speaker 4: SOMEONE i Heard petros And money joking about, it BUT i didn't hear the whole. Story, YEAH i, MEAN i mean we talked about it at the.
Speaker 1: Time like, like there's no way Major League baseball wasn't somewhat involved in that cover up or.
Speaker 2: Whatever there's no way O tani didn't know, nothing, like which is why you need to fucking Put barry bonds on the. Whole when you.
Speaker 4: Look at just when you look at the way everything went, down it looks, like, oh tany kind of made that one big last limpsun payment where it was like, okay like this is, it and then everything kind.
Speaker 2: Of popped off.
Speaker 4: Because because he had reached the point where he was cut, off like he his debt was so. High so somebody made that. Payment and, YEAH i don't. KNOW i Think otani knows more and he's letting you, on BUT i. DON'T i don't Know english get away with.
Speaker 2: It he Speaks, english, though, yeah but.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like like we know he was. Talking he's Speaking english when he was talking to camera. Brink but What i'm saying is like he's not getting pressed on it the. Way let's say this Was Mookie betts or, curtain. Klashaw there's a whole lower about. It it's, crazy like they're going crazy on the internet about this this thing with, him AND i don't think that's this case is going.
Speaker 2: Anywhere H.
Speaker 4: Yeah so if you look all over the, internet there's all kinds of examples of him doing weird ship just chasing things and shriking out when he shouldn't shrike. Out but he's, actually he hasn't been playing that great the past few. Weeks The dodgers as a, whole or LIKE i think they said fifteen and eighteen or something in the last thirty three, games some shit like that dog. Shit BUT i was at the striking Out mookie's been striking, Out tony's been striking.
Speaker 2: Out will was It Will?
Speaker 1: Smith he almost had a game winning hit against The cardinals but they.
Speaker 2: LOST i was at that game with my, bro and, yeah it's, just, Yeah dodgers looking like.
Speaker 1: Shit but they always look like shit during this time of, season and then they figured it out in the playoffs or they. Don't so it's, Like i'm not even really tripping on The. Dodgers they'll figure it. Out will The yankees keep choking or who? Knows all that talent still can't. Win but, yeah on to uh touchdown the. Turnover uh, yeah But i'll just, say, yeah this Sole tony situation is a, turnover and some Bro i'm gonna say it's a touchdown because it takes away from the fact that that the doctors are playing like she is.
Speaker 2: Nice all, right, man take your.
Speaker 4: Tangent there was a fan at The raiders preseason game that had a sign.
Speaker 2: That, said who's a bigger? Bust gino Or? Russell? Gino What's Marcus russell? Full i'm not just?
Speaker 4: Playing, uh and So gino's cut on camera flipping off said.
Speaker 2: Fan take or. Tangent go on to, tangent just say.
Speaker 1: This you can't be a bust if you're a second round. Pick you fucking. Idiot could only be a bust.
Speaker 2: If you're a first round.
Speaker 1: Pick if your second round pick shit just didn't work, Out I'll.
Speaker 2: Chad jackson.
Speaker 1: All, uh Every raider second round pick Except Derek carr and Including Derek carr if only they Took Derrick henry or. WHATEVER i. Digress the bottom line, is you can't be a bust if you're not a first round pick because you got picked. First Stupid i'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna say it's a touchdown only because but the fact That max flicked him off to was beautiful only Because raider fans really loved it and they kind of needed a quarterback that everyone can kind of get. Around and you, know it's kind of that guy because he has the trade t, one he has that. Resilience he's bounced around the league but bounced back similar to some of the other Great raider.
Speaker 2: Quarterbacks he shares a baby mother With Josh, jacobs.
Speaker 4: And, yeah, MAN i THINK i think, OVERALL i think he's just he's just a professional that is gonna be some some, know for lack of a better, word just some war to the fucking quarterback.
Speaker 1: Position he was truly left for dead with The jets for, sure like left for fucking, dead and then the Whole giants like just how he where he got.
Speaker 2: Drafted it just was never a good.
Speaker 4: Situation, uh The niners brought Back Jeff, wilson take your.
Speaker 2: TANGENT i MEAN.
Speaker 1: I got to bring back, somebody, somebody somebody has to play for The. Niners they're getting since apparently you was just in the.
Speaker 4: WIND i don't, know Give Grenda ganda some carries. Yesterday he's hurt. Again running back room has always been. Hurt that's why they Brought Jeff wilson. Back, Hey Teddy bee returned to The, buccaneers Sacer.
Speaker 2: Tangent good for.
Speaker 1: Him we're gonna talk about his situation in fair. Fade But Teddy bridgewater could have been a starter by, now even at his. Age but you, know he looked out for the. Kids you just talk about it, Now we've already talked about. It Miami northwestern pretty much screwed him over and like he was paying for all the kids uber so he can get home safe Because Miami northwestern isn't in a safe neighborhood at.
Speaker 2: All and just what?
Speaker 1: Hell what my high school coaches did for? Us they covered the costs for a lot of. Shit people don't realize how much youth coaches actually come out of their own, pockets the same way people don't realize how much teachers come out of their own, pockets like for, real for, Real LIKE i, like we used to make jokes about pizza, parties but looking, Back i'm, like, damn what? If like knowing WHAT i know after graduating, college having a couple flings with some chicks who are, teachers and just knowing people who were teachers and left the, profession and just knowing EVERYTHING i know being thirty three and living life and knowing when my mom was going through shit as a, nurse like you have a better appreciation for people like.
Speaker 2: That and What.
Speaker 1: Teddy bridgewater was doing At Miami. Northwestern the fact that he won a state title at his alma mater his first year because he took off from THE nfl to do it and probably got countless kids scholarships and helped him out for them to do him like. That Fuck Miami northwestern fucked that whole school. District and it's always it's always somebody like that who should be trying to help that wants to be a little. Whole ain't nobody here to see, You, Otis we're here to See Teddy bridgewater slew To Teddy bridgewater A florida.
Speaker 2: LEGEND i wish staying in the.
Speaker 4: STATE i hope he gets back to high school coaching because we need more people that take that initiative and stay authentic to the to the. Community Michael phelps led a swim lesson with The bengal with The. Ravens i'm sorry The ravens and Ray lewis take our tangent And i'll just say that one of the funnest days of at least My Hell week experience was usually that First friday they would have a pool day in between practices where they would let us go and jump in the. Pool you guys got a pool. Cute SO i, MEAN i think they're still even doing.
Speaker 1: That like my my, quarterback who is the quarterback my senior, year is now the head, coach AND i remember seeing him jumping into the pool like not too long, ago like literally just running in full.
Speaker 2: Clothed everyone running in after like brought down brought back some.
Speaker 4: Nostalgia so, yeah, man The ravens doing that is grown ass man and getting lessons from one of the greatest competitors and swimmers.
Speaker 2: EVER i Think.
Speaker 1: Rokwan smith was learning how to. Swim that shit was. Funny it was. Cool now it was a lady like she had his, arm she had her, arms she.
Speaker 2: Was like holding him, Up like, yeah he was just like he was like way, crazy.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest athletes IN nfl, history just fucking doggie.
Speaker 2: Paddling, no he.
Speaker 1: Was like he was on his back and swimming backwards and, like, yeah like put, like you, know pumping his.
Speaker 2: Legs she was holding still like the first EVERYBODY i was watching the, video everybody was. Laughing that's like the next thing you learned after the doggy.
Speaker 1: Paddle the crazy thing is my mom just threw me in a pool said don't.
Speaker 2: Drown. Yeah it was in swimming lessons when it was three or.
Speaker 1: Four my sister actually knows how to, swim like as far as like getting the Lessons, Chelsea so she's gonna teach her kids how to. Swim me and my mom was just, like you're, smart you'll figure it. Out AND i was, like oh, yeah it's a whole body. Thing you really gotta fucking you really gotta pump your legs and then use your arms to propel yourself. Up it's, Crazy like swimming really is a great, exercise but it's also, like, yeah even if you know how to, swim you, know learn about riptide because that's what Killed Michael Jamal warner aka The o and Uh Na. Ravera when you're in a, Riptide if you you ever get caught like in a, riptide you just swim parallel to the, shore don't try to fight against it because you're literally just gonna be drowned or held up like water's really fucking. Crazy like just, yeah make sure y'all learn how to swim this, summer all?
Speaker 2: Right, uh fair.
Speaker 4: Fade first ONE i got is Uh Denzel washington calling Out Jerry. Jones you, said, quote all money ain't good, Money. Jerry quote there's a box office and There's. Oscars, jerry it's been a.
Speaker 2: While. Huh he ain't been to the, show so you wouldn't know what it is to win.
Speaker 1: Fit it's, Fair, like, bro what you're doing isn't working and you're still doing W how do you not Pay Michael. Parsons he's a generational talent and you're not gonna pay. Him you Paid, dak you Paid Zach, martin you Paid, tyrod you paid The, marcus you Paid Lady, vandersh you Paid Trayvon. Diggs you still gotta. Pay, uh you still gotta Pay Doron. Bland and it's, like what are you? Doing it's, like are you trying to dismandle what you?
Speaker 4: Built someone was saying he likes that cycle of headlines when THE nfl is kind of you, know dad in the.
Speaker 2: Middle. Uh august and he likes building up that.
Speaker 4: High BUT i think that's just kind of, immature, honestly for lack of a better, word like you're too old to be playing these games with these folks in the.
Speaker 2: Media you got too much, money too much, power like cut the check and call to. DAY i think they had.
Speaker 4: A Bobby carpenter on THE espn last week and he was talking about, it and they're, like you, know talk about you, know you talk about what it's like to negotiate With jerry. Joneson at one point That carpenter made was there's very guys in THE nfl that are owner you, know, PERSONNEL, gm et. Cetera like most of the time when you're negotiating with THE, gm they really don't give a. Fuck it's not their, money you know. Whatever but they're saying With, jerry, like you, know it is his. Money he is the. Owner and so it's one of those rare exceptions where you are negotiating with someone who's in charge of the money and also writing the.
Speaker 2: Checks so that makes a negotiation a little bit.
Speaker 4: DIFFERENT i have heard a couple of people talk about how Much jay will remind you of how he could came up with The cowboys and how he came from humble beginnings about you, know the financial decisions that he made and the risk he did take and didn't take and.
Speaker 2: All those sort of.
Speaker 4: Things so, YEAH i, MEAN i think it's it's fair because you don't get to just put yourself in the middle of the, show like that's What denzel's, Saying, like you don't get to just say you're the lead actor and you only want the cloud when things go, good but you don't want people to remember the movie.
Speaker 2: When the movie flops and tanks and it doesn't work that.
Speaker 1: Way rock tried that shit didn't, work killed the WHOLE DC dc universe and W w, yes.
Speaker 2: LIKE i don't killed the WHOLE dc.
Speaker 1: Universe and the way he was trying to do was trying to become the local point of THE dc.
Speaker 4: Universe so that's why they reset THE dc universe because Of Black, adam.
Speaker 1: Because the bullshit he was pulling with that, movie even though it was a good.
Speaker 2: Movie it's, like.
Speaker 4: Bro Henry cavills only saw LIKE I have A Black alam like twice and neither time was it, Good AND i THINK i saw different halfs both.
Speaker 2: Times you can watch.
Speaker 1: That shit on an airplane and you would not remember what you.
Speaker 2: Saw is This Scorpion. King it's better Than Scorpion. King holy, fuck it's Not Scorpion. King low he got a bad red.
Speaker 1: Bro Scorpion yeah we know because it's got yeah like that hold.
Speaker 4: Up but, like if you don't want some, shit you watch. It, Bro you're gonna have a good sign.
Speaker 2: To The mama.
Speaker 1: Universe, technically like if you just if you're just flipping through, cables spend. Disbelief you're slip flipping through cable in a hotel room waiting to go to a happy, Hour you'll kill a solid forty five minutes scrolling on your phone watching The.
Speaker 2: SCORPION i never watching not be mad about.
Speaker 1: It i'm never watching A Scorpion king while traveling in a hotel. Alone that's like depression one on. One i'm not. LYING i just don't want to watch that.
Speaker 4: Ship you've never, flipped, bro that's all you do when you go on these. Trips you don't even go. Out you be standing in a flipping on the. Cable i'll be watching on the, case watching dope ship, though playing music in my hotel, room So i'll be. Chilling but Like i'm not gonna watch.
Speaker 2: Super listening to random fucking YouTube. CREATORS i DO i do all those. THINGS i do all those, Things, pete, yes but what's your fairy faid made me?
Speaker 1: Forget all, right, well just goes out the show, then, no, NO i was.
Speaker 4: This this already sounds like a ran because you started with. Y'all so this is definitely a rand. About this is not a fair, face, SAID i hit a duffy. Side, yeah this is.
Speaker 2: Not this is not a fairy. FAID i can already tell just. About but it is a fair.
Speaker 1: Faid.
Speaker 2: Okay if this ain't a fair, Faid i'm gonna walk. Off that's All i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying and this is some loaded commentary disguised as a half assed fara.
Speaker 2: Faide i'm just gonna let you finish the. Show i'm just making me feel. Worse you will.
Speaker 5: Spit it out because you know you're full of ship signing me so.
Speaker 2: Crazy you can just let me, say just.
Speaker 5: Say, it fair, faid.
Speaker 1: My first, Fan my fair fame has been gassed by musty. Tauruses but, nah dead ass.
Speaker 2: Bro the amount of stalling right now is telling me this is full of. Ship you made a half hearted. Joke then you said dead. Ass that is a.
Speaker 1: Fucking that is a red alert S o s for.
Speaker 2: Bullshit it's really. Not now you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: It you already said two fucking pronouns without saying.
Speaker 2: Ship, bro you ain't got ship.
Speaker 5: To say right, now just say got ship to say your Red let me.
Speaker 2: Finish because let me. Finish this is the other.
Speaker 5: Way can you let me? Finish you haven't even let me.
Speaker 2: Say you both stop.
Speaker 5: Talking god damn if you say one more, transition do not say one more. Transition you already transition.
Speaker 2: The Point AND i don't like That french. Part god damn. It fuck, you so fair.
Speaker 1: Fade they moved the pickup point for for games to go to so. Far they moved the pickup point to The Lax metro. Station it was at Hot thorne, station it is now at the metro. Station you, know you pull that out of your trassic and step all ship, though And i'm gonna give it to.
Speaker 2: You i'm gonna give it to. You that was a good Fair i'm trying to. Bend was a good.
Speaker 5: Affairs you pulled that out of your ass minutes, well we were going back and for.
Speaker 2: It but it's all. Right i'm.
Speaker 5: Taking that's.
Speaker 2: TAKING i fell.
Speaker 1: Take crazy between six reposition phrases in the three fucking uh over general. Transitions you you pulled the one, Out i'm gonna give it to, you But i'm gonna say it's a fabe one BECAUSE i always wanted to take that fucking shuttle to the.
Speaker 2: Game never have no one ever wants to do. It, Two i've done that.
Speaker 4: Car just got fucking told from sofa On sunday because my dad always parts in that fucking, plaza even THOUGH i hate doing it because it takes forever to get out of, there And i'm always worrying my car.
Speaker 2: Is gonna get.
Speaker 4: Told even checked in that alley fin and still got. Told ten other people got.
Speaker 1: Told SO i was, like the next TIME i, Go i'm for sure taking that dumb ass.
Speaker 2: Shuttle and what do they?
Speaker 4: Do they moved the shuttle out of fucking reasonable fucking distance to.
Speaker 2: Me so where now it's Like i'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Pay an uber to go take a bus when it's gonna cost me just as much time to take an.
Speaker 2: Uber straight into the.
Speaker 4: Game like other than, that, man the whole so far ship is a mess and it's only gonna get worse because they're building more ship there and if they expect there to be less traffic with more people living in that, area they're fucking.
Speaker 2: Stupid one, Two, bro.
Speaker 1: How did nobody fucking tell me they close half.
Speaker 2: Of the fucking pink parking. Lot, bro that's fucking. Crazy.
Speaker 5: Bro they're already was.
Speaker 2: Not enough parking AT.
Speaker 1: Sofi one, two there was already not enough tailgating. Parking and three you cut the tailgate parking lot and.
Speaker 2: Half, yeah and fourth, thought that's.
Speaker 9: Where we always. Park that's literally where we have all our. Memories and now it's just gonna be under some Fucking. Hyatt, bro we're gonna be, Like, yeah me And, Kiddy we're gonna Be. Hyatt we're gonna be, like we're gonna Tell, Nico, yeah me and your Uncle, pete we did fucking pass rush right here where this fucking shitty fitness center, is with two fucking broken machines in this fucking extended stay whatever the fuck they're gonna call.
Speaker 2: It it's gonna be like a player's.
Speaker 4: Hotel but, yeah, anyways point, is the point is is.
Speaker 1: Dumb why didn't they just put it a crench? Build Nobody crenshaw train, station parking. Lot, bro that's the perfect place to drop people off.
Speaker 2: And pick people. Up, yeah it's, true literally the perfect. Place oh ship shout out To Nipsey.
Speaker 1: HOUSE i think they do have one From Crenshaw station. Too they don't use, it they don't they had. One they don't.
Speaker 2: When they were, working when they were like doing they have the The crenshaw one goes to The. Staples, well, yeah but that's. Different it's not even always. Consistent no it. Is it's it's all like the is it like or it? Was well now it's like A greyhound. Bus, no it's A.
Speaker 4: Metro it Was metro the train they take you on or not the Train that one that goes on the, freeway the Free, UH i mean.
Speaker 1: Like the one at uh what's that station Called cnshaw After.
Speaker 2: Crenshaw, no On.
Speaker 4: Crenshaw well it's there's what two starts At crenshaw and then it takes you there and then it takes you up To.
Speaker 2: CRYPTO i don't know about that. One i've never actually seen that When i've heard about.
Speaker 1: It, yeah there's when that tastes because they had when they were doing construction at The El segundo train, station they were using uh like buses to connect you back To crenshall.
Speaker 2: Station so, yeah they had, shuttles but.
Speaker 1: It just Seems crenshaw was Right crenschall train station was right, there AND i just don't know.
Speaker 4: What but, yeah so far as a fucking, mess it's only gonna get. WORSE i don't Think englewood was ever meant to have that many, stadiums.
Speaker 1: And Now prairie for traffic and The olympics is going to be. Discussing manchester is gonna be a Fucking you're gonna have to catch the, Bus you're not gonna be to be able to be On there's just building more.
Speaker 4: There there's just more events happening, There like what the fuck IS i don't know what the solution. Is it's not gonna be building a people mover because being a building a people mover is either just gonna cut off lanes of. Traffic you don't need people move place a bunch of people you just Need you're just gonna create a traffic jam somewhere else in the city where people are going to park at the people.
Speaker 2: Mover so either way it's. Trash oh and also the.
Speaker 4: Lax people, mover we're supposed to be done in twenty, three and they just finished that.
Speaker 1: Ship AND i still don't even think anyone's using. It but it's really.
Speaker 2: NICE i heard it's really. Nice that's your.
Speaker 1: FIRE i got a seven eleven right. There oh, NO i heard it's really. Nice but nobody's using. It so when do we use?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 4: Exactly when do we have time to use? It, like, well when you go to the, airport you're supposed to use.
Speaker 2: It who the fuck is going to the airport all the? Time you?
Speaker 1: Know i'm just, saying you don't go to the airport every TIME i fucking fly out gold places AND i don't fly all the, Time SO i mean there need to use.
Speaker 2: IT i find like four times a. Year, Yeah but.
Speaker 1: Like if we're not over, there we don't need to use. IT i, mean, yes there's other buses we've been.
Speaker 4: Catching you're supposed to use it if you're going to the, airport that's the purpose of. It, Yeah but the purpose of it is for the, airport.
Speaker 1: That's for everybody. Else that's not really for the people who live close. Already that's, why like you don't need another people, mover you just need buses.
Speaker 4: That will run like well that's where the buses are going to eventually, stop is that The People.
Speaker 2: Move they're not going to go into the airport, anymore like the bus is stopping At hawthorne train, station like the two. Twelve but What i'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, is you, know you know how all those shuttles that drive into the, Airport, yeah those aren't gonna be there. Anymore they're gonna stop at the People. Mover they're gonna be just go to the People mover and everything is gonna funnel in for the People, mover Like vegas or Like San, francisco or Like New york or all these other places that have all these trains that take you.
Speaker 2: Around The uber is gonna be. Work The uber is going to be more.
Speaker 1: Expensive, YEAH i don't know about. THAT i haven't heard about that side of it, that But i'm sure it will be because it's gonna be. Exclusivity it's like you can't catch An uber from the airport. Anymore you gotta walk all the way over here to go to.
Speaker 2: Here well you're gonna have to catch it to The People. Moving everything is gonna. Go everything is to mo and then go.
Speaker 4: Back, well the fucked up thing is you're gonna make everything go to the people mover to where it's like people are gonna just start getting dropped off and driven in, again so it's gonna create more traffic.
Speaker 2: That, way, yeah or they'll just catch it because people are.
Speaker 4: Gonna be, like, well that's the only WAY i can get directly to the airport is if you drop me. Off otherwise the're gonna take the people, mover or they'll just take the. Train because there's rich people that are not gonna take the people Moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah because they don't want to be around regular, people so they're always gonna drive. In that's why it's like when some of y'all get, ROBBED i don't feel, bad you don't.
Speaker 7: You you?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Forget it's like people who hate, Kids it's, like how do you hate the thing that you used to?
Speaker 2: Be how do you like? Hate like it's weird to have, That like you hate being around? People probably you're your house no. SOMETHING i mean there's that, Too but like some people just hate kids because they had some sort of traumatic childhood or.
Speaker 1: Yeah but then they make that that. Personality yeah for. Sure it's, like so you hate trauma, works you hate, kids but.
Speaker 2: Uh weren't you a? Kid? Motherfucker all, right, Man so let's wrap up this. Show what are you say the?
Speaker 1: PEOPLE i got this to, Say i've officially hit my three year anniversary of THE Nfl, network which means HOW i get a piece of my pension IF i want it out to THE nfl giving me a pension even long part time shout out to, That, Like i'm not exactly WHERE i want to be in, left BUT i got some shit going for. Me you, KNOW i put some, SHIP i put some time. In it's my fourth, season third, year AND i just really think, about like all the Ship i've been through in my life to get to this, point and, like my nephews get to come to my job and and kick it with me and uh and see where their uncle.
Speaker 2: Works and oh the. Nepotism will you think you've seen.
Speaker 1: Nepotism the nepotism That i'm gonna display for my two nephews is gonna be so fucking. Unapologetic you're gonna Think i'm a fucking. Rothschild, Secretly that's how that's how crazy it's gonna. Be minus you, know the whole other ship they be doing in the organ harvesting and you, know in in breeding because that's.
Speaker 2: Gross but, yeah that whole metro thing is.
Speaker 1: Crazy drake's are an even bigger bitch because he's Mentioning kendrick's kids in the. Lawsuit it's like he just keeps doubling down on being a. Bitch shout out to J cole for Selling dreamville and giving all his artists a huge chunk of. It J i d was, like we could retire and never do music. Again that's how much money we all.
Speaker 2: Got. Souso Ari, lennox gotta shut the fuck. Up you hate On.
Speaker 1: MARTIN i just don't think you like. Comedy those are the people where even Like Ari leni's in like ten years. Bro other than that one, song, yeah it's, Like, okay, congratulations, shade butter shake, relax like relax.
Speaker 2: Shitting On. MARTIN i grew up On martin in the.
Speaker 1: NINETIES i wouldn't supposed to be watching that ship as a, kid all, right, Man but guess, what.
Speaker 2: We're not going. Back if you weren't born in the, nineties you don't get an opinion on our.
Speaker 1: Ship that's just How i'm treating. It if you were born if you were like under twenty. Seven you don't get a fucking opinion on my childhood. Nostalgia you just, don't, because like, all our ship was, Better so shut up and that's just the end of. It and if you don't Like, martin you probably haven't been in a fist fight in your life and you probably don't know how. To you probably have never won a roasting. Session it got weird AT i don't, know it's just weird. Energy but, Anyway, yeah thankful that you, know approaching. No your three season. Four excited for the. Season it's gonna be a fun one college football and. Everything it's gonna be a, lot but it's gotta take everything head. On and uh shoit to my, grandma my, mom whole, family. EVERYBODY i did have something THAT i totally forgot that. Shit oh, Yeah connie's a. Bird connie's From Michala. Hill it's a fucking. Bird bobby deserves. Better i'm Team, willow.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Right that was actually a good way to. Add, yeah, man shout out to MY Oc. Trojans we got our first win of the, season so that's. Great one on one nineteen to zero after losing nineteen to. Zero so hopefully this week keep the momentum. Going got back to the run game this, week so that was. Great just continue to.
Speaker 2: Push these, kids develop them as football players and as.
Speaker 4: Linemon i'm outside of, that, Man, Yeah i'm excited for the football season as well, Too like this is the first One i've been excited for for in a little, bit just because The raiders ARE i doinly feel like they have a direction and they aren't just spinning or. Spiraling so that's. Nice but, YEAH i DON'T i don't THINK i really have much more than, that But i'll have some some good updates in the the couple of. Weeks got my youngest brothers starting to see son in two, weeks got my middle brother leaving to The marines in two, weeks got fucking my oldest sister starting her upper, division got my, well my oldest, Sister i'm, sorry. Graduated she's figuring out her. Life and then my second oldest is starting her her upper division after getting HER. Aa so that's.
Speaker 2: Good but, yeah, man outside of, that just continuing to, coach continuing to push these kids and develop this. Youth but it's touchdowns and.
Speaker 4: Tangents TD's underscore tangents touchdouts at tangents dot COM tds Underscore tangents On twitter And.
Speaker 2: Instagram we are out peace