Speaker 1: Welcome on joy Pet. I'm really excited to have you and thanks for coming. I saw your work with text Mars a while back, and you were talking about some things that are pertinent to our current events that we see going on right now, and I just thought it was so crazy that, like twenty thirty years ago, there's people talking about this and we see it.
Speaker 2: Happening right now.
Speaker 1: So I was just very excited to be able to get a chance to talk to you and you know, get a take on what you think about our current landscape and some of your work that you've done over the years.
Speaker 3: Well, it's very interesting that you mentioned tex Morris because we became very good friends, and it was during a time when there was no world wide webs So thank goodness that when the World Wide Web opened up that we were able to actually do some shows together that you're talking about. But it was wonderful to find someone out there who was doing the research that I came in doing for so many years. And like I say, my first book that came out in nineteen ninety nine, you know, I did it on a little personal computer that it wasn't connected to anything. So a lot has changed those days. But Yes, the things that Texts and I talked about, like you're talking about a long time ago, are coming true today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see that definitely.
Speaker 1: So I'm finding myself looking back at what people talked about before, they seem to have known a little more. Because we were touching on this, we had some network issues on the stream we tried to do. But you would mention how you always went to libraries, and I was saying, how a lot of research is going on now and through these AI algorithm you know, language models, and they are contrived by the same elites. You know, if you're a conspiracy researcher, you're just learning about the elites from the elites. So it's kind of a oxymoron in a sense. And not to mention the fact that we're seeing psychosis and schizophrenia come out of this, and I think that's all intentional.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I definitely believe that. And like you say, when I was young and started doing the research that I did, it would take enormous amount of time to just find out one particular area, And like I mentioned to you before we went back on the show, is that I would have to go to the local library, which is a small library, and they'd have to get this books that I would be needing to do my research from the Library of Congress, and you could take up the two or three weeks, sometimes some months, sometimes two months, and you would be sitting there wanting to move forward with your research, but you couldn't get the books to be able to know what was right or wrong. And now when you look at AI and some of the things that I get research sent to me all the time because they do research with a lot of people around the world, and we will always be like, can we verify this? And that is the thing now, is being able to verify the truth and what you're being told. So news medias are not always telling us the truth. And I'm talking about every news media because they're in the same situation that when they're giving information to try to find out if it's truth, can really be a stickler. I mean really, especially if it's something that's very off the cuff and trying to find out truth about something that a lot of people don't want you to know about, then you've really got a problem. But thank goodness, you know, I've been able to continue to do what I do. And like I said in my books and my research podcast and all the things that I do. I do want the truth to be found. And I would say, if you ever out there and it's in my work, I want you to letting me know. A lot of people were like skeptical about hearing things, but I like to know if I can find more information, I want more information. If I have not got the correct information, I want to know that I don't have the correct information. Because really, when I started doing the research that I'm doing, is started out answering my own questions. So it was based on just my you know, desire to want to know the truth. I did not want to fool myself, So I was not out to write books or do radiations because there's things were not available during those times when I was doing my research and spending all this time trying to find the answers to the questions that I felt were necessary for us to know about at the end of days. And so now the work that I do really stems from the research that I came, you know, to knowledge by doing the depth of research, like we were talking about, into the libraries and looking at all the truth that was out out there before we got into this fake news. So I always tell somebody, you know, you're reading my homework, and I did not want to fool myself, So I don't want to be fooled by anything.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah, no, I admired that too.
Speaker 1: You know, you've got to be able to take criticisms and always remain with an open mind or else you're going to stifen your growth and stifen your knowledge.
Speaker 2: You know, No, that's great, and you.
Speaker 1: Know also, you know, I found that a lot of the stuff with if you want to get the real information, you're not going to find it online on PDFs. And you know, a lot of the books you could go look up a book, you know, a pdf file for most books, but a lot of the ones that I found that really have information I want to find out about you don't find those PDFs and you have to actually still go to the library or still go and order that book. And at least we have Amazon today kind of, you know, they have most of them on there, which is funny. But yeah, so I found that, you know, recently, I had to buy a few books, actually text mars.
Speaker 2: I started with a dark Majesty.
Speaker 3: I had that physical, yes, wonderful book wonderful book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I picked that up one day and then I was like, let me see if he had any radio show, you know, because I got my start in this in this world, in this space, I got my start with Bill Cooper, and so yes, I saw Bill Cooper.
Speaker 3: Behold a Pale Horse was one of those awakening books for me as well. Those people who were really on the cutting edge and really to put out information. Well, one of my favorite was, of course The Late Great Planet Earth that how Lindsay did. Some of those books really were very thought provoking in the early days of letting us know what really was going on and that people had really done research. And you know, it's unfortunate really when you think about it, Andrew, a lot of these people actually died trying to get that information out. And we're still seeing that. I mean, I know that Senator Burkett, he keeps talking about it, with the UAPs and the things that are happening, you know in the Congressional Congressional looking into the UFO phenomena that they're experiencing people who are being found dead. I mean, we've got a major retired general that I think is very unusual. Mcaslin that we have not found, and to me, that needs to be a major search, not only just for it was our question that he had some knowledge about UAPs or UFOs or particle being technology or whatever and the wrong hands and being tortured under the wrong conditions. He has knowledge that could be very detrimental to the secrets that we have and the capability that we have with some of our warfare. So I find it very interesting that we will go after looking for somebody who is you know, who's mother. And I don't want to make that scene not caring, you know, because she was on let's say, the Day's show and her mother goes missing. There's nothing wrong with wanting to have that kind of concern, But where's that concern for somebody like Mcat'slyn. I think something was very weird about what happened with him, And I do believe from just knowing people who really stepped forward, like Cooper a long time ago with Behold a Pale Horse, we know that some of those people have died because of the information that they had and was able to distribute it to people like you and I who were looking and searching for the truth because we had already realized that something was not right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And you know the thing with that, the disclosure, it's it's ironic that all these people that would have all this information or popping up missing or dead when disclosure is coming out right now allegedly. I think that a lot of this is military and deep state kind of you know, a lot of that is a tech that we have we may or may not be, you know, speaking to these fallen angels, getting technology from them and things like that. I don't think that they're aliens. I think that that's being rebranded by these same people. But you know, so, yeah, there's definitely something that they're hiding. And I think that, you know, when the free energy is not gonna be what we.
Speaker 2: Think it is.
Speaker 1: And so I think that the people that kind of have too much information that they can't trust, they're definitely doing some closing up some loose ends while they can for sure.
Speaker 2: Are we good, we'll catch up, It'll catch up.
Speaker 3: I can tell we're cutting out again. Really that there be so many condition to what we're say a very true information that literally is changing our world. And with AI's technology getting to the point that it is and the algorithms and the data centers that are being put up and going to be put up across this country. They're going to get to the point that shows like yours and people like me who've done research, they do not want us to have an open platform to discuss this because if we can wake people up, then we can stop the masses from being so brainwash. And right now the intent is to brainwash and get you to take the mark of the beast and fall in line with what's coming. And if you don't have any knowledge, if there's no one out there preaching the truth or teaching the truth, then of course you don't have accessibility to that information. And it's like information shut down. And when I was young, I had a good friend that was a librarian and knew that I was doing this research way back, and he told me, she said, they're coming in and they're purging our small libraries and if there's any books in here that you think you might want to keep in your library, please come get them, because they're going to put them in a bind and burn them. So, in other words, there was a lot of history that was being stripped as old information, old fogy thinking whatever. But at the same time, it was our history and it was based on truth, and so thank goodness, I went down and went through the books that they were purging and was able to get some information and keep that. And like you were saying earlier, when you do reading online and e books and things like that, the reason behind that because right now, if you want to go to a book and say, now, which book did I read that in and try to find that book or go back and find the page where you saw it, that's the difficult thing under ebooks and listening to books, and a lot of people like to do they like to listen to things, but I'm telling you, there is nothing like taking a book and saying, okay, I know that it was in this book, and I can go to page whatever, and I've got it underlined, and I can tell you that this is exactly what that book says. As we get away from this, then they could say, well, that wasn't ever in that book. They could go back and if it's just a book that was online, they could and AI can ReadWrite. Let me just say, all you've got to do is tell AI what you want to write about, and you've got a book in no time. It's amazing what the capability is. So, you know, I have gone into bookstores found a book, and the only thing in that book might have been halfway through that book and might be one paragraph, and that one paragraph would answer everything that I needed to know about in the research that I was doing. May have had to read the whole book, but there's the one paragraph that I felt like God put in my hand to be able to find. You know, I know that books cost a lot of money, and authors are out there trying to struggle to do books. And people have asked me when on what are you writing a new book, and I'm like, you just don't. You can't imagine. I mean, lots of my books took seven years of research. So you do seven years of research and writing books and putting these things together, and then people don't want to do anything but listen to a quick clip, or they want to read some synopsis, or they want to look at it. You know, from an ebook standpoint, I'm like, Okay, there's so many things that can go wrong with this. I mean, we look at how the Bible has changed over the course of history and translations, and how things are left out and not put in there, and how words are changed and how scriptures are removed, and if you don't know, like I've been studying this for a long time. So if I get a King James version and somebody says, joy, is that scripture in the King James version, I would say, yes, I do that scriptures in the King James versus. But some of these new things, if you didn't know that that scripture was there and it had been changed in any form or fashion, you would be believing something like you're talking about that AI can manufacture and it sounds similar. And we have to be real careful because what happened in the Garden of Eden. It was not that Adam and Eve didn't know to stay away from the Tree of knowledge of good and evil. They knew to do that. But you know, it was the serpent's capability. Did God really say that, are you really gonna die? He made them doubt what they already knew to be tripp because they were walking with the Creator. Oh my gosh, well that would be like to have him standing right here and I can just talk to him, you know. Really they had the capability like that, but yet they still listened to something that was a created being, even though it was the first created being in all the creation and very intelligent and far greater than our capability. So if you look at that and you see how Adam and Eve who had you know, God right there with them, and then to turn and listen and look and to be deceived just by twisting the word, just using simple little words, and I hate to say it, with AI, they are doing that. And I'm amazed at some of the things that they're coming up with, supposed scriptures and Christian songs and all kinds of things where they're using this AI technology. And if you do the research and you sit down and you listen, and you look at the words and how they're presenting it, yes it does sound good, but is it what the Bible says? And there's where the problem exists with this new AI and the capability that it has, and a lot of people are turning to it for their answers. I mean, even if you get like sae a scripture that comes in on your phone, and I have that, and I try to stay with the old King James because I'm familiar with it. I studied it. I've got old keem Jenks versions going way back that I can get back in I can double check has any of that changed? Is that really what that's said? And I have called in situations where things have been changed, and so you have to be very cautious about what you're listening to.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, I've noticed the same thing because I cross reference different versions of things and try to see what's going on as well, because I'm young and a lot of people in my generation are definitely embracing this new technology and they think it's the save all and it has everything.
Speaker 2: But I guess I just had a little thought.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, let's see, you know, and I've noticed a lot of issues.
Speaker 2: And I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I think that you know, the Nazis they burned books, you know, for a readon. Not to mention the books that they burned needed to be burned, but nonetheless, what is the first thing you do? You get rid of the information you don't want out there. That's the purpose of that, right, So you would do that whether it's for good or evil, and that's what you you know, what you do, and right now they're doing it for evil. And not to say you did it for good, but right now doing it for evil? No, for sure. And then also it's more nefarious in the sense of they can do things kind of like Orwell's nineteen eighty four, where you have things like memory holding, where they'll name something like, for instance, Bill Cooper, he wrote that magic document, right, you remember Magic Magic twelve or Majestic twelve that he wrote. Now it's been turned into Majestic twelve. So everything you look up is you can't find Bill Cooper's document about Magic twelve, the one where he describes that it's the military that's actually doing this and hiding the crafts and they're actually trying to make this UFO movement so they can utilize it later for something like Project Bluebeam.
Speaker 2: And so when you have that information.
Speaker 1: It can give context the things you see going on right in front of your face. Which is why I feel like, you know, I and a few others have this perspective where most I call it like pop conspiracy, but mostly like the mainstream people that get a lot of views that are conspiracy people. It's all things like we're gonna lose gravity for seven seconds, or just things that aren't you know, it's just pop conspiracy. It's not real, and they don't want you going after the real deal. You know, we could talk about aliens on Mars that people channeled, but we're not going to talk about the fact that our government might be making these things, right, So yeah, that's it's funny to be.
Speaker 3: Well. The thing that really does concern me is that I know that we have had a lot of capability in our government to do a lot of strange things. And one of the things that I was studying a long, long time ago, and even when I first started my research was about part of cool being technology and how you can literally use these these beams. And of course there was not anything like later, as I remember seeing the first laser actually being used in an industrial setting by TRW, which is a great you know, as we know, one of the leading contractors for our government. But I was amazed at the capability of something like that that could literally do things without the human hand actually handling and doing major manufacturing using those lasers and so and understanding how sound, light and frequency works. And that's one of the things that's in my latest book, be Smart Breaching the Penal Gland, End of Days. The intent is for people to understand that science has gotten to the point that we can manipulate and do things with elector of make negative capabilities in ways, and back in the nineteen sixties, like when the CIA was trying to work on how do we go after the Russian embassy without actually having to fire shot? The intent is to take over and run people into a massive control capability, and how do you do that? Well. In the old days, we had war where we fought each other hand to hand, and then of course our combat skills got better, and we've got weapons, and then we've got better weapons and more weapons, but we were still having to fight with guns and bows and airs and all kinds of things, and now drones or whatever. But the thing is that the CIA was already studying was how our minds were very much like what we see computers are today, where you put in the software and you control everything that's in the computer. You have a housing. But then if you can get into the main functioning of the computer, you can do backdoors and you can be watching people and taking information in and out they don't even know it. So unfortunately, the human body is actually working the same way. The DNA is absolutely like a software program within us that keeps everything doing it multiple seconds, that keeps assumption But the thing about it is we are all electromagnetic, so we are soundight, and frequency. And of course we know his scripture that God spoke everything into his existence. We know that he was pure light, he used sound and he used frequency to speak that's whatever into existence. So the things that we see, according to scripture, we're all not real like we see them today. They were not made from something else. They were actually spoken into existence. So when you look at that and you look at what the CIA was already doing back in the nineteen sixties with Jose Delgado, it was the intent, like I say, to be able to go after our enemies without having to utilize people to be killed on our behalf, or to be able to not you know, control the situation, because if they fought back, how do you get control of somebody where they cannot fight back. And you know, when we came up with all this cell phone capability in connecting the World Wide Web, those were the things that were being put in place to be able to do things at a distance. And like I say, they already knew in the nineteen sixties they could use these beams and they were making people sick inside of the embassy biologically sick by using frequency. And we know the Havana syndrome that we all heard about from Cuba and how many people got sick. And then most recently with the six cheek I believe technology that was used on Venezuela that we saw people talk about being hit by something they couldn't see coming, which we all know that when you look around around you you can't see FM and AM waves or anything cosmic rays coming through here or anything. You can't see it. You literally can't see it. You don't really feel it. But yet your body is reacting to human resonance. And you know, coronial mass ejection is coming off the sun and coming as we just don't realize that you might have a little bit of a headache, you might not feel really good, those kinds of things. You may experience something like fatigue and things of that nature. But at the same time, all of our technology, if we have a coronial mass ejection coming, you know, we're worried about having a blackout, and long time ago you had the carrying to an event that knocked out all the telegraph across you know, the United States, and that kind of thing. And if we were to be hit by a direct blow from the sun like that, we would experience complete blackout. So there is a lot of things that are happening all the time around us that's affecting us. Well. The thing about it is the government wants to be able to have accessibility and understand those laws of nature, if you want to call them that. Much like when Elbert Einstein was talking about unified fuel theory, and I talked about that in some of my first books, is that everything has a common denominator, and so you know, we have stimulus and response, stimulus response, everything stimulants in response. And so if you can find a common denominator that unites all the fields together, then you can control every field. And so when we look at where we went, let's just say I grew up without a telephone in my house, without a telephone, no telephone, and then all of a sudden we got a telephone. Then we had party lines, and when you went on the telephone there was other pe people. They could listen into your conversation, so you better be careful what you were talking about because they would be listening to your conversation. If you had an emergency and somebody was talking you had to say, look, I got an emergency, got to hang up because you couldn't make a call while they were on the line, Which is really what I mean telling you. I can't get over that. I've lived long enough talked about all this. But anyway, we went, you know, to having phones that were connected, and then phones that were not connected, and you could walk outside a little bit as long as you had an antenna, And then we went to the flip bones and all the stuff that we have now through five G technology, where we can use our phones to run our refrigerators and turn on our TVs and do all other kinds of things. But when you look at six G, you're looking at something that's going to control you. And so I feel like that what we saw in Venezuela had something to do with six G technology because five G was already a force fill that was developed really to use in warfare to hit you with something that you couldn't see coming. You know, if you're just sitting here and all of a sudden something hits you and you can't you can't see where did that come from? Why did that just happened to me? I have a good friend that wrote a book and it was called a fighting blindfold with demons, and it's very true if you can't see where you're going to get hit. If we could see the spiritual world around us and how they're coming at us, then we would be able to say whoa, whoa, you know, and stop some of the attack. But as it is, we can't see it because it's in that spiritual realm. Well, the government knows that these sound light and frequency, and like I keep telling people, if you ever remember anything that doctor Joy tells you, you remember the words sound, light, in frequency, those three words, because everything that exists and everything that we're a part of is involved with sound, light, infrequency. And so now that common denominator that really Albert Einstein was looking at that unified the fields. One of the reasons that we have cern looking for the God particle. It's going down to the the most financee particle that connects everything together. And once you control that, Albert einsaid. Einstein pecifically said, he who gets that information will control the world. And so the intent when you look back and you see where our government was and what their intent was, was to control people without having to fire a shot. Now today Venzuela is a perfect example. They didn't have to really fire a lot of shots because they said that whatever they brought in there, as far as soldiers, was shooting at such magnificent capability that was far exceeding anything that you and I could do or fight against. But if you're on the ground with your nose bleeding in your vomiting blood, you do not have the capability to pick up your guns something of that nature and fight back. So you are fighting a force that was not normal, as if you and I were to tiele with each other and say, put your gun out and turn around like they did, okay, kerral and shoot at one or another who could shoot the fastest, you know, and hit the person got the win or kill the person. Now they're using something biologically beamed at you, utilizing a technology that you can't see coming, that makes you physically ill or sick or dizzy, heart rate goes up, makes you fearful, does all kinds of weird little things to you. Well, when you're sick in your vomiting and somebody comes walking in, you don't have the capability to even get up to get a gun, to try to even shoot. I mean if you're dizzy, just imagine how you would feel trying to do that under those circumstances. And we clearly heard that's what happened in Venezuela. And what is Trump been saying to the Iranians? I got something that if you don't go along with this, you know that you're not going to be able to fight against Well, I can tell you that six G technology can be beamed and foot over an area and it can make everybody be sick at the same time, and you could not fight against it. So you know, he keeps saying no nuclear war. Nuclear war is crazy because you if you use nuclear war, then everything is radioactive. You can't go in there, you can't use anything. You can't I mean, just look at chernobyl dumb thing. If we want to ever try to use nuclear power against an enemy neutron bomb, different story. We leave everything standing, we get rid of the people, and then we can go in there with this no radioactive fallout. But the better yet is to use the technology that we just make you so sick that we come in and just take over. And that is where the six G technology really does tell me. And I've always said that, you know, there's different numbers in the Bible, but the numbers sick is six is the number of man. And we know that the Antichrist, his name, is going to equal six sixty six. I just think we're right here on the verge of seeing an Antichrist come to power. And this tech, kind of technology, you can't fight against it, and either you go along with the plan for this world to become the great you know, human reset, Camelot. We've heard it called the Golden Age. We've heard it called all kinds of neat little things, the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The whole intent is to take us from where we are now and send us to be up like gods and be like the Tower of Babbel, all thinking the same thing, all working for the common gold. You know, trans humans, we are going to conquer forever. We become our own little gods with the perfect setup to believe that we can live forever by combining our human flesh with iron. And what does the last Empire say when we look at what Daniels the ten toes were of clay and iron? And I fully believe, like it says in scripture that if the days are not cut short, that no flesh will survive it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's That's exactly what I think is going on. And every time I talk to somebody who I think is knowledgeable about this stuff, I always say, you know, my show is called sixty Agenda.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you get what that means.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm sure you get where I'm going with that, because if you know, you know whenever it comes to this, because that's exactly what I think is going on as well. And I spend most of my show fleshing out the technology they use for that, whether it's smart dust or Internet of things, the biological digital convergence, and what each thing is and how they play a role in as their own little step like Bitcoin had a patent that if you meet certain conditions then you can receive bitcoin, but the conditions would be done and sensed by sensors. Well, did you know Nike, there's different apparel companies like Nike. By twenty thirty, Europe wants everybody to have this fingerprint ID on all their apparel and so then it all gets tracked. And these sensors track more than your movements, they track your actual brain chemistry and your heart rate.
Speaker 2: So they're tracking all of you.
Speaker 1: You know, your mind, bodies, soul, your attitudes, the way you're thinking and feeling. They need to know that it's all checking the boxes for the system, because you can't have a hive mind if you have people that are acting like they're for it, but they're really against it. And so if you remember, like that movie Christian Bale, it was called it was that movie, they had to take medication to keep them dumb down where they felt nothing, and eventually he stopped taking the medication and started to realize, okay, this is wrong. They were burning books or art or anything they had to do with sensories, feelings, visuals, anything that could arise E motion and that's what they want. That's exactly what they want, but not chemically. They'll do it digitally if they can.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, there's no doubt in my mind, everything that you just said is ZERI thing that my research is showing is we're hitting in those directions and we're already seeing it. Because even if you look at Amazon with the palm thing that you just don't you don't have to use the money, you just use your palm, and it's looking at your veins and arteries it's using your biological data when you start talking about help wallets and things of that nature. And we know that when we had the pandemic, that big talk was that for us to be able to travel from one country to the next, that we had have biological features of situations and you know, we up to date on certain things and that kind of thing. So you know, it was pushing us toward more of using your biological fingerprints, our scans, whatever, to be able to track who you are. And then what my research has shown is that our DNA is absolutely vibrating, like we are tuning for us, and it's vibrating, and because it's vibrating, it has its own frequency. And the easiest way to understand this is that we are all human, but we are no different than snowflakes, who are all snowflakes, but everyone is mathematically different, so it has a different light, sound and frequency. So you're singing a song that's that's only for you, Andrew, I'm singing a song that's only for me. It's a joy song. So if God is connected to us, and I truly believe that, because we talk about the penial gland that sits in our forehead that is a workable gland that absolutely has a transponder and receiver in it like a course radio. Transistor. Radio is right here in our heads. So if we are sending out and receiving and sending out and receiving, then our creator who created us using sound, light and frequency, and we are made in his image, then his connection to his creation is constantly being given data back and forth, no different than when we go in and we buy something at Walmart, or we go wherever we do, and we've got data centers that are processing in record time everything that we do so that they know where you are, where's you're up, to, what you like, the whole nine yards. Our creator, of course is great, much greater, because he says, I even know the very number of hairs on your head. Well, the reason he would know that because each strand of hair has its own frequency that's blended into the way that things are working in your body. So yes, he would have that kind of data receiving and going back and forth when we don't even realize it, but it means that we have our own song. So with that being said, if someone has accessibility to our DNA and like I say, if you take the DNA out of me and put it in a Petri dish and take it somewhere else, and you traumatize me, my DNA and that Petrie dish is going to react where it's at because it's within my frequency, So it's going to affect that just like it's affecting me. The same thing happens if you have a Selhon tower and you've got to tell phone under five G If I call you number, it's going to ring. You can be in a crowd of millions of people and only your telephone number is If you've got sixty technology capability and you want to ring my DNA, then I can be in a crowd of a million people and they're gonna have my number because my song is like a number. It's mathematically joy. And so if that's the case, and they can get you to say, well, I want to be a part of this transhumanism, Okay, we're gonna go in. We're gonna, you know, do some Christopher technology. We're going to do some changing the DNA so that you can mingle with the iron and be able to connect up and do all this stuff and be able to send it up into a satellite, just like we get a cell phone. We have a cell phone and we talk on it. But when we go sixty technology, we don't need a cell phone anymore. Our bodies become the cell phone. We already have the tower and the connection right here in our heads, so we make that able to receive and send information. So if I need joy, then I know that this is our frequency boom. I don't care where I'm at. I cannot run, I cannot hide. If I do not want to be a part of this transhuman transition and become like little Alexis in this beehive with this all seen person running the show, then you have a choice. If you don't want to do that, then you've got to choose to do something like cut your head off with a guillotine. And most people who do not understand death and what death means will choose that technology to become transhuman so they can connect themselves up to this tower of babble this in the sky, so that they can buy, sell and trade, because without that capability, not going to be able to buy, sell or trade. And if people don't understand my cat's visit and not I have an assistant lunchtime.
Speaker 2: No, she just.
Speaker 3: Literally love shows her names wiser and she lives up to it. She smartest, smartest of whip, but she thinks that she has to be on camera and that she's got all the intelligence that there is to help me out here. The thing about it is is that we have this frequency that is uniquely us and it's like a telephone number. And if it's connected to you, then there's no place to run, a place to hide. You get the mark of the beast. They have you connected. You're connected forever. You cannot get disconnected from the system. It's like the matrix. They turn you on and if you don't do what they say, they turn you off. They can make you believe that you can live forever within these transhuman capabilities. I mean we see it with this chap G G G E T wherever it's called. You've got to realize people are talking to people that they put in there that are and they're thinking they're still talking to their husband or wife or children and getting up and having a conversation with them like they're still alive. That means they're not accepting death. They think that the person is still living within the computer. The computer gives the algorithms that allows them to make like what would you do today, mother? Well, joy, I think you need to go do so, And so they will listen to things that are being generated like that, like almost like fortune tellers and the powers that be. And Satan knows that everybody wants to stay alive. So it's no different than Christian is going out and takeing vitamins, so going to the doctor. I mean, we all have a set time to leave this world and we can't change one second. When it's time to go, you go. But we all want to live. We don't want to die. And Satan knows that. So the way he gets you to take his mark is that we all have a choice. You cannot be forced into this. It is a choice do you want to live or do you want to die? And most people are so scared that there's not something else after this, or they're believing there's something. They're trying to have the faith of it, but they're not really sure. They're riding the fence they're going to jump to stay alive. And Satan knows that, so he's got it set up where your biological data is how they're going to connect you to the behavi and they're going to make sure that you are downloaded with the information that they want you to have. It's like you said earlier, we don't know what they're changing. And like I mentioned, when they start changing stuff and you're connected, you won't know ether because it's being connected. You're connected to it. You don't see that you're no longer you anymore. You don't see that the information is coming back and forth each Your brain has been fixed. I mean I can ask Alexa many times in my house about things that I know to be true, and when she answers wrong, I'm like, oh, I thought you were smart, that's not correct, and have a conversation with her. I can already see where we are going just with that. In conversations that it's not always one hundred percent and it's only a biased sample or it's a mixed sample. For example, there are some people that have this AI generated Jesus that you can go and talk to, and people go talk well, they have mingled like one hundred different religions together for him to answer whatever question will we know? In scripture? Oh? Is that not good? I mean the commandment says I have no other gods before me. I'm a jealous god. And so you know, the game that's being played can easily be manipulated, just like in the Garden of Eden. Did God really say it that way?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Do you really want to die? Are you going to really die? It will be the ultimate thing to get people to choose the mark of the beast, to be able to buy so in trade, to have a mind like Alexa. They're gonna see it as the great like they're saying, Golden Age of humanity, the great reset of humanity, the Fourth Industrial Revolution. And the thing about it, the people who already have the nearer link to the starlink with Elon Musk are six times smarter than you and I. If you go down to get a job and all the people down there for the job have all got that link, how long are you going to last? You don't even have a chance. You don't have a prayer. So the competition aspect of it is the same. And most people, if they've got children, they want their children to be okay. They're afraid that if they don't do these kinds of things that the children can't get the milk or their food or whatever. Satan has the ultimate thing. Do you really love God enough to walk over there to that guillotine and have your head to cut off? Most people, even though they'll claim to be a Christian, they've never been confronted with their death. And if you've been in the military and you walked out there and you didn't know where you were going to come back, and yeah, I could die today, there is a different aspect to think and everything's going okay, And all I got to do is just turn my life over and let it become transhuman. I'm going to tell you, I truly believe from what we saw with the plague situation, and people are not understanding the science behind it. And ran right down there and did exactly what they had planned to do, and that was to do things that would change our bodies, to add some things into our bodies, to make our little antennas a little bit more receptive. And I always explain it that when I was growing up and we didn't have TV but little antenna, you take those little rabbit antennas and put on the top, and we would take and put little pieces of tenfold on the top to make it more receiptive. Well, the same thing's been done in a lot of people's bodies. You're a lot more receptive to this stuff. And if you decide to go in that direction, and again, nobody's gonna hold you down. Nobody's going to force you to do it. It's gonna be your choice. And that's why the Lord tells you in scripture, when you choose that mark of the Beast, you have sold your soul and you can never take it out. You can't get rid of it. It's your DNA, and it's connected in a transhuman situation in which it's going to send you away from the vibrational patterns of this go into our creator. You're cutting ties with your creator. That means you have given up your inheritance for something Satan has offered you. It's the most perfect thing I could ever see ever coming. And it's happening, and it's happening now. We're not happen to wait. This is stuff that's happening now.
Speaker 2: It absolutely is.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know in a big part of it, you know, with the quantum aspect of all this. I think that I've mentioned this on my show, that they're trying to actually access your soul, like on and you're speaking to that the light, you know, the uh, I'm going to mess it up light and sound. You know that that that's kind of what they're touching on by you know, trying to access the swamp, the smallest aka, the quantum part of our of our being when they do plug us in. Because there's some theories, you know, like gnostics. They believe that we live in a prison planet that was created by the demiurgs, right, and they want to get out of it. And so I believe that actually it's the opposite where they're contacting these fallen angels and they're creating the prison planet that they will put themselves into and then they won't get out. So they've been kind of lied to, you know, in a way. It's inverted as always.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So you know, we got about fifteen minutes. I want you to tell me about your books. I want you to, you know, tell everybody about your books that they can you know, check it out. I know that you've got a lot of good information in there, just judging by the fact that you've been talking about this for as long as you have, and you know, all this stuff that I do as far as current events do even with like the robot Jesus. You know, yes, so yeah, it's great. Well, you know you didn't Armageddon in your new book too. I'd love to hear about that, because I didn't see that either.
Speaker 3: Well. I started out with the first book was nineteen ninety nine. It was it was Antichrist the Colonium of Jesus Christ, in which I was talking about the cloning and cloning the strout of Uren. So there's been some movies that has actually been done by that, which I felt was kind of interesting that I had thought of this a long, long, long time ago. And then I came out with Eating the Knowledge of Good and Evil six sixty six, which is so of all you want in two now, and I go into great details because I bring you from the Garden of Eden all the way up to where we are today. And the main thing is that I show that how this history that between good and evil has really been going on a long time. You've got the thread of what the Bible shows us is a generation that has come from Garden of Eden up to today, and in another generation that is totally opposite of us, but their history has been on this parallel to our history to bring us to a time of the wheed and terrors, and so we are literally living in that time period right now. I also show you in those books how important it is for you to understand the secret societies that were a part of all of this. And a lot of people don't understand how information got where it is today about things like Camelot and the golden age of humanity and the return of King Author to rule and reign that was once a man to be reborn as a child and to have paradise on earth. That the serpents always want to believe that they want paradise on earth as above so below. So there's a lot of information including all of that about Hitler as well as UFO's cattle mutilations, all that all these things are included in that because to be able to see the bigger picture of this, this is one thing that I had to come to terms with because I was always wanting to know about end times. Is that God spoke to me one day when I was doing research, and he said, sure, if you to reno the end, you've got to know the beginning. And so I had to go back and start from day one of where is all of this. Where did this come from? And how did we get a serpent at the end of the Age of Great Dragon that was supposedly there in the Garden. And so I felt like that if that was required for me to get that complete picture of what it is to be living in the End of Days, you've got to know that this is what's something that just happens. This is not a coincidence. This is not something that just started ten years ago. I want you to understand it started in the Garden, and I show you in those books how that started like that. And as I got through doing those books, I really saw that all that needed to be expanded on, and I did the series that's called The God Eden to Armageddon because I wanted to incorporate more about the Garden, secret Society's straty and everything cloning, biotechnology, transhumanism. I mean, I was talking about these things, like you said before there was a world wide Web, and already telling you how this was going to play out with the behalf mines and why it was being done like that. So this book or this book series is called Bagaul Eden or Magedny. It is a volume three series. Because I had so much information that I couldn't get it into one book anymore, so things kept getting bigger and bigger. And then of course I did the book that i'm recently that has done and it's called Be Smart, End of Days Breaching the pineal Gland, which does all the science and teaching you about how our bodies scientifically can be controlled because we were like tuning for us. And of course then I have other books that were about special Olympics and about handicapped people and how I worked with very successful situations of changing people's lives who were very, very mentally and physically handicapped. And then I did some prose and poetry books. And I also did a book that's called a Hairbl's Joy on a Georgia Farm, and it teaches you a little bit about me. It takes you from time I was a little girl up until just a you know number of years ago in my life and lets you know who I am. And I think that's one thing. So many people use a pin you know, name, They don't really want people to know who they are, but I really want. When I wrote that book, all the stories and there true the first names of the people are true names. There were real people. So everybody in the book is a real person, and what really happened was true stories. But it allows you to see how I grew up and how the world around me is how I learned about things. And there's different things in the book, including my first sighting of a UFO when I was eight years old and how that played to where I am today. Because you know, when you have things happen to you, when you visually see something, when you know something to be true, then when people come out with conspiracy or fake news or whatever, you're not you're not going to fall for it. It's just like when I first started studying about the Strita Terren. My dad bought home a New Sweek magazine in nineteen seventy eight then I still have three copies of and it was talking about what they went in there scientifically and dunk and they actually did to the shroud proving it. It was really a burial call back in those days, and it had blood on it. But we have heard everything from oh it was a fake and defense he painted it in the nineteen eighty eight carbon dates were you know, seeing it was seven hundred year old claw. All that is fake news. Back in nineteen seventy eight, we had the best number one scientists all on that shroud doing that research. They were not in there making up stuff. So I started out knowing that was real, and so my research has always been about the truth of all the stuff that now is very very clear, very real. In fact, that cloth has capability that for exceeds our theoretical physics, where things that we have anticipated as being a possibility, the shroud literally proves it scientifically. So we're looking at things now because shroud research is ongoing. It's something to come across my desk every day, more and more and more proof. Well, you can't take a cloth and do that much research. It is the most research relic in all of human history. You cannot do that kind of forensics, you know, research on something with all kinds of people looking at all aspects of that cloth, and they're all coming to the same conclusion that the man that this actually covered two thousand years ago, we can look at the cloth and know it's that. We can look at everything that's on that cloth and know that he resurrected through it and left an image of his body that in an X ray you can clearly see and see the details. It is absolutely amazing that it matches everything that the Gospel have told us. It's true about all that. Then we can take it even into greater things where there's pollen, when there's blood, where the blood was traumatized. You got forensic people who see people who are you know, go through death under very terrible situations, and their blood shows when you're being tortured, there's certain things in the blood that are markers. All of that is fair, every detail, even up to the Crown of Thorns being a plant in Jerusalem nowhere else in the world. I mean, we're talking about scientific people going into the cloth looking at the herring bond features, knowing that it does not have anything but linen in any place that it was restitched when it was in the fire. That's what they took and looked at in the samples in nineteen eighty eight, and people came back and said, this is not the original cloth. That's why it was in the burn situation. The nuns came in, we knew the history of that. They rework the edges of what do those three people are? Three universities get piece of that part of it. So there are people who know the truth about all of this, and so my research. I'm telling you there is not an area of my research that my books do not touch. In other words, of field of research. If it's astronomy of astrology, if it's cloning, if it's biotechnology, if it's nanotechnology, if it's GMO foods, if it's ancient history, if it's brand new history, if it's future, if it's the mark of the beast. Whatever, you will find in all of my work that I talk about all this because what I do again, it was my research to want to know about the truth of where and where I was headed to make the right choices in my life. Do I want to live, you know, for Satan? Or do I want to choose Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior? I want to know the truth? Are the other religions? Right? Is Christianity right? I have looked at every aspect. I bring it all to the table, All about the UAPs, all about the fallen angels. Everything is in my work, and so what I do is put it all in perspective. Instead of little pieces here and there that you might hear and see on TV or the internet or in little books, I put it in a big picture so you can see the whole thing without having to even do a little bit of research. All you have to do is read the books. And I have all the scriptures in there along with the science. And my intent was when my publisher asked me, well, what particular genre are you wanting to put your books in, and I said science and religion and they were like, oh, my gosh, we've never seen a book in science and religion because they're two OSSes. And I said, well, my work is going to show you that scripture was correct from the very beginning, and science is catching up to prove that everything that's in scripture was correct. And so now with everything that's happened, and like you were talking about, how did you know about all this way back? Because I did their research and it all pointed to the day in which we are living. And the things that we are seeing is exactly what Satan has planned. He wants to walk and our world as our messiah over the new Tower of Babble, with everybody connected to his little beehive mind is transhumans, making them think they can be God and live forever, and it's all false information. And the best thing you can do is take your greatest asset, which is your soul, and you guard it with your life. You read your Bible. It is the manual that tells you to keep your mind focused on God. Because if Satan can get you to pay attention to other things and lock you into it, then you're giving up your inheritance. He's dangling carrots in front of us, making us believe we can be something that God never intended us to do or believe we could do. And he's making you think something that's not even possible. It will look credible and some things will be beneficial. You know people who have problems with their limbs and things of that nature, and they can use AI technology. Yes, it can make life better, but be careful because in the tree of good and evil, there's good. The problem is the root is evil, and there is where it requires you to have a connection to Jesus so that you have great discernment and you turn your life and use the Holy Spirit's guidance. And the only way to do that is to study his word, to be a part of everything he asks you to do in scripture. And if you will keep your mind on good and you choose Jesus. Then when it comes down, if you're not called away in a rapture, then when the day comes and somebody says, you know, you can be this today or you can be that, but today is your day. It's either this or that. You better know which choice you're making. Because Esau gave it up for some food partridge, and it only fed him one time. He was hungry again twelve hours later. The living water is forever. So always choose Jesus. We already know how the book ends. To be on the winning team, you got to choose him. And if it means taking and walking over to the guillotine and having your head cut off, the moment that happens, you step out of your body and you're still alive. And my research proves that because your soul and your spirit never die, and he's going to come back and he's going to wake up our sleeping bodies and we'll all be connected again to just where we are as a resurrected being, just like he was in the shroud of to Rent. So if you know those things, then when you have to choose, and you're smart about it, you'll know that once you have your head cut off, you're still alive. I'm going to tell you that you won't feel it and when you step out of that body, just like in a near you know, in a near death experience, you're not hurting, but you can see everything around you and you are immediately as scripture says, and the presence of the Lord if you are a Christian. But Satan is betting on the fact that you are afraid, just like he did with the pandemic. You're afraid, and Mama, don't you know, don't die, and don't get this and take this and don't leave us. Prepare your family just like for an earthquake. Have everybody in order so that when the day comes and the fight begins, that you're on the right side because in the end Jesus wins.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, beautiful, thank you, doctor Joy Peugh. That was amazing. We'll leave it there. Add to that those just beautiful.
Speaker 3: Well, if they can get anybody wants to get ahold of me, they can go to my website. It's www dot d r j o y e dot com. It's Joy with an e dot com.
Speaker 2: And you can go.
Speaker 3: To my Facebook page which is CHOI j o y E and the last name is few p U g H. And you have to choose to be a follower because Facebook only limits me to five thousand friends, and so I have five thousand friends, but I have a lot of followers and you can still contact me on Messenger if you need to ask questions. But you can go to my page and when I'm on shows and things, I posted everything. You'll be able to look at it because it's all public.
Speaker 1: That's how I found you, So you definitely respond that can attest to that. Thank you so much. Yeah, yeah, it was amazing. Yeah, definitely go check that out. I'll have the link below for the show. Thank you everybody, and we'll see you next time. Thank you Joy for you loved it.
Speaker 3: Thank you for asking me to be a part of your show.