Speaker 1: Yah, you a three three?
Speaker 2: Oh hey, just Thursday, March twenty seven, two and twenty five. This is Spartan. I'm your host, Jason straight Horn along my co host Cedric.
Speaker 3: Swerve in Irvin.
Speaker 4: Hit him with the show, Hit him with the hit him with the swerve, hit him with the swerve, straight dog. What's going on? Man?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Baby? Man? He looked like you're ready for golf or something?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: What's that? You got the quarter zip phone?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: Right? I'm ready for I'm gonna I'm gonna sleep in this tonight.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 5: I got a sweat paying, I got all my smartan Nikes. I'm sleeping in this to night. That's how ready I'm gonna be for tomorrow. Tomorrow's a big day, isn't it. You know, tonight's a big night. I got the hockey on right now. I'm just gonna say the hockey is playing right now in the tournament. But you're talking about basketball right I'm Michigan State. I'm Michigan State Thursday and Friday, you know what I mean. So you know, hockey right now is three three, But we'll pull it off at the end like we always do. You know, because about hockey they like to put on, you know, for the fans. You know, that's all.
Speaker 2: A lot of people nervous right now over in Toledo. Is how he's facing off with Cornell University. As Swerve said, it is tied up right now in the third period. If this is your first time, we want to welcome you to the show. If this is not your first time, we thank you for your loyalty, and don't forget to click the like and subscribe button. Helps us a whole lot, didn't cost you a thing, and please let us know where you're watching from as you're in the chat right now and not always as always. Woody Carr was in there early. I don't think he put anything in there, but Sean said producer. Sean said he saw him at ten am Eastern Standard time. But then Cowboy McKenny Cowboy two eight five four from McKinny, Texas back in the house again, Go green, go white to you, and don't forget the files on all of our social media platforms at this is Sparta, Mshu Swerve Man jam Pack Show. We got a special guest today. You know, we gotta talk of all things, you know, we gotta see where everybody's head is at. I need to know what you're addiction is for tomorrow obviously with mischis State facing oh Miss. But before we get to that, we have to take a break for these messages from our friends over at gray Matter Exchange great matters.
Speaker 6: Just like a bad player can cost your team the game overpaying for shipping can cost your business, gray Matter exchange your all star team for shipping savings will help you score big with up to thirty percent savings on your ups and fed X costs.
Speaker 1: Gray Matter Exchange. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: I know. This is a very exciting time right now. A lot of people watching basketball. The tournament's going on right now. The other regional finals that are happening also swear.
Speaker 3: You know you got hockey. You just talked about that win or go home.
Speaker 2: Number one seated hockey began to NCAA tournament run today you already alluded to it. At five point thirty PM versus Cornell at the Huntington Center in Toledo, Ohio. The Big Red eighteen ten and six this season and carry a six game win streak coming into tournament play, including five wins in the ECAC Hockey championship to earn their NCAA. Did that hot so makes you a little nervous or no.
Speaker 1: Nah, not me.
Speaker 5: We got the player of the year and the goalie goalie of the Year, and we got the best player in the hot in college hockey, So why would I be worried? Then I'm not going to church today. I'n gon go on Sunday. So they say, if you're scared, go to church. A boy a dog and I don't like dogs.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well then another we're not gonna talk too much about dogs. Somebody else got picked up of fighting the dogs. I think there we go. Producer Shining is waking up in the back. Thank you for that graphic. Better late than never, Producer Shine. But however, fabulous freshmen after earning a pair of crucial winds from Michigan State's tennis on the men's side against Indiana and Purdue over the weekend, and Vuke, what's going with the Vuke Radjanovic has been named Big Ten Freshman of the Week.
Speaker 5: You know he gotta I think he's a professional you know where you're from, because the way he played this weekend was fabulous. I mean he played like he played like he was a senior, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't know the.
Speaker 5: History in the background, but seeing the highlights, the way you move and his composure he was. He looked just like I see. He wondered, he ain't look like a freshman at me. So shout out to him. I'm proud of him. Go green, keep balling, baby, let's.
Speaker 3: Keep it up.
Speaker 2: And you say, man's tennis is starting to battle back. Had a little love there. You know, there's been players that have been out for various reasons, going to tournaments around the world. Now they're getting back and starting to be cohesive again and starting to heat up a bit, winning some tournaments in back to back fashion. We gotta talk about the Crosstown Showdown food Drive. That's something that's happening on Tuesday, April fools Day, but no fooling. It's April first, at six oh five Spartan base you know Spartan Baseball.
Speaker 3: It's gonna host a canned food drive.
Speaker 2: Join us at the cross Down Showdown April first, first pitches at six o five pm in the collaboration with the Lancing.
Speaker 1: Lug Nuts in the south Side Community Kitchen.
Speaker 2: Down on Nations that will be accepting include cash nine expire can fruit putting in single ingredient caned items. So show up down there, lug Nut State and that will be a good time for all talking about baseball's where you know, inside the state line. Mirichiter State Softball, going over to the women's side, dropped a midweek contest against Central Michigan on Wednesday, Ford to nothing. Freshman Carson Cassidy was fantastic and relief for the Spartan, striking out five hitters in five and a quarter scoreless innings. It's a little rough right now for for swerves babies on the on the softball.
Speaker 4: Side, it's growing pain straight.
Speaker 5: First of all, we know they're young, you know what I'm saying, and it's up and down season, which you as a coach, you can pin pin some things out and continue to grow your team because they're young. But we got some good seniors. But it's it's we need all. But it's not as tean a softball.
Speaker 3: Right, No, No, it's still not.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about the hood and the hood. We put an extra outfield out in the field. But you know, I just think they're young man like like when we had those girls on the show they got, you know, it's you get people out of the portal. I don't want to say it's different than football, but it's like, you know, I think softball you gotta have some you gotta have some beaches, you gotta have some beasts out there. Man, you get the pictures, the key, you know, and that you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I did see that there was a picture that recorded the highest velocity row ever.
Speaker 3: I think it was seventy eight miles an hour. I thought of you.
Speaker 2: I've said I'd like to line her up against you to see if you can hit that fastball coming off the from the underhand pitch.
Speaker 4: Were straight, woon were going east last night.
Speaker 2: April April, Yeah, we gotta do. We're doing that, you know, supposed to be for the spring game. We don't have a spring game. So we're gonna talk about that. You know, when we get you up there, we're gonna get you in front of Joseph Zarawa, who zeroa who's pitching tonight or tomorrow night against Illinois at home. So let's not forget about him speaking to him, because we've got to get to our special guests. Let's talk about Joseph by making your nil gift Charitable MSU baseball dominant left handed pitcher Joseph Zeroa is giving back to the community once again through his partnership for Charitable Gift America, ms u's original and most trusted NIL fund. Luca is currently taking on leukemia and he needs support of our spartan community. For every strikeout that Zeroa collects see and he will be making a donation to the cock Looking for Luca Fun which directly supports Luca and his family. Step up to the plate today to help your fellow spartan at CGA Athletics dot orgs where we don't forget about that could get caught looking for Luca. Got fifty one strikeouts right now, just a little bit off of the past. The paste right now is a sixty eight strikeouts for the number one spot in the country.
Speaker 3: He's right in there in the top ten.
Speaker 2: And before we get to our special guests, we're going to take a quick break for messages from our friends over at ihop.
Speaker 7: Six dollars Never tasted so good. I Hop's breakfast shaves Combo is now just six dollars featuring I hops world famous buttermilk pancakes, Chrispy Hickory smoke, bacon and two eggs. Cook to order your way, all for just six bucks, part of the new six dollars House Swaves menu.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I got bad news. It looks like.
Speaker 2: Michign said hockey lost four to three. Oh no, bad news. Before we gotta talk about this, we gotta bring on our guy, the man of the hour. When you talk about the man who runs the airwaves in Metro Detroit and beyond the one the only Rico.
Speaker 3: Pier ninety seven, one of the ticket joints, This is spied.
Speaker 1: What's up, guys, some fellas, what's happening? Word, my condolences to you, my brother.
Speaker 4: Oh man appreciated brothers. All good? You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just saw that that the hockey team. Man, that's what you was talking about. Oh my goodness, four to three. I just got a text from Yeah, yeah, yeah. They took a penalty with a minute and thirty seconds to go, gave Cornell the power play. Cornell scores with eight seconds. They added two more seconds the clock they had the game. I mean, it was one of those games where they dominated the entire game and then in the last period Cornell just just they fought back and they tied the game up and won it ten seconds ago. I mean, I know they won the Big ten and they won the Big ten, you know, but it's waste of a season, man, really, no other way.
Speaker 2: To put it. Oh that's rough. I mean I just read how hot Cornell was coming into this contest on a six game win streak and five in the tournament. They just got finished with going into the NCAA's right now, and yeah, really they're hot again. I mean that's seven games win streak for them, and they take out the number one seeded Spartans.
Speaker 3: That's heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the NCAA tournament is one and done.
Speaker 8: You're not allowed. Their goalie stood on his head, stopped everything. I think at one point Man Michigan State had out shocked them almost like four to six, and when they was only up.
Speaker 3: Three to two, oh, Man ran into it.
Speaker 2: But I saw whoa many We gotta try to pick up the pizzas.
Speaker 3: That's two years in the road, Michigan State.
Speaker 1: That's gone out.
Speaker 2: At least it wasn't to the school down the road this time. And the Frozen four right didn't even make it there this year. I know Adam Nightingale and company are gonna be looking their wounds off of this one. It's a tough loss for the Spartans. But talking to turn the page now, Rica, we got we got a big one tomorrow. I know there's a lot of region what's going on right now as we speak, and we want to get everybody to that as soon as we can. We did not want to miss this show, this opportunity to come to you though, especially with somebody like Rico Beard.
Speaker 8: The talk why y'all getting me to come on this games is, Oh, ain't nobody watching this show right now?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: There watching tonight and tomorrow morning they will about it. It's all good.
Speaker 4: So we gotta talk about we get to Michigan State straight.
Speaker 5: I gotta alert that Maryland is being Florida and Maryland coach just say he's going to another school and he's in the Sweet sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that why they boot him?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Kevin Willard tells his players he's leaving for Villanova before he plays in the Sweet sixty, and the fans boot him on the way out of the bus. So the coach jumping into portal, he's already signed, still delivered it sounds like.
Speaker 8: See, you know what, here's one thing that I will give credit to the school up the road, Straight's new school.
Speaker 1: New School.
Speaker 8: When uh, basically when when Bowl told uh, old boy, you gotta go. You're gonna take that job. You gotta leave right now, and Fisher ended up taking. They took over the team. That's the team that won the national title for them. If I'm the A D in Maryland, you can't coach this team. You're not part of this university anymore.
Speaker 1: Go to Villanova.
Speaker 8: One of your assistants will sit here and coach his team planning something that would be me because why'm listening to you as a player. You ain't gonna be here.
Speaker 2: Well, he's probably taking some of the players with him, right.
Speaker 8: But I mean, but a lot of them are seniors. I think Reese is a senior. Queen ain't coming back. I'm not listening to you. I'm yeah, I mean you you playing the role of the ultimate deady step dad. You ain't my real daddy.
Speaker 1: I ain't gotta listen to you.
Speaker 5: So how did that conversation even go down or come about? You think, like, is that something with him and the A D or him and the president, Like, how would that happen at a time like this.
Speaker 1: It's gotta be with the A D.
Speaker 8: I mean he probably told the A D he was interviewing and was like, well, I got the job.
Speaker 1: Can I coach the team? A D was. I mean, we hear you and this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, basically, talk to your players if your players are okay with this. But if I was a player, I'd have a special players only meeting. No, you gotta go. You ain't our Hey, we appreciate you getting us here. Get the hell out, go to Villanova.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean that tells you something.
Speaker 2: I mean we'll get into this discussion a little bit later too, about the state of things. So everybody talks about how powerful the Big ten the SEC are, but you're seeing a team like Maryland, a Big ten power in basketball, lose a coach to Villanova.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but Maryland's cheap. Let's lie. I'm pissed at Willard left. Okay, and I know this ain't this is Turtle podcast, But Maryland's notorious cheap. They don't pay at all, and I guess he just got frustrated.
Speaker 1: It's why they got these five guys there.
Speaker 8: They have no bench because they couldn't bring in people into portal. They're not attractive to people, even though they sit in a basketball hot bed. As a matter of fact, Michigan State just picked up two guys from that area coming to play hoops for them next year. They're they're known to be a relatively cheap school. All all across.
Speaker 1: The board with the under armour guy being think that.
Speaker 8: You would think that they had under armoured guy, but for some reason, no, they don't. I don't know who's controlling the purse strings. But you're right, you got under army. That's like Phil Knight in Oregon, Like Oregons just basically walking there like Santa Claus here. I want this and they get it. Michigan State got Magic. Okay, well you know time Magic donate one hundred dollars. You know what, I'm gonna leave it alone. We love Magic, we love we do. Three other NBA owners three Yeah, you know that's it.
Speaker 4: I know too. Who's the third one?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Tom Gores.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a spartan two in.
Speaker 3: The city of Flint.
Speaker 2: Hey listen, wait, you got what are we counting Magic as an owner not an NBA He is a baseball Lakers he owns the Lakers. I said, he runs the Lakers.
Speaker 1: You got Gilibert, you got SBA, and you got.
Speaker 2: Gors Yeah wow. And then and a lot more money out there where that came from too. So if you look at what Michigan State basketball has been able to do, you talk about you just brought up Maryland and them being cheap, mister.
Speaker 3: State, how are they looking on the n I L side?
Speaker 2: And it looks pretty good to me looking at let's say, in the Sweet sixteen Rico going against Old Miss tomorrow night in Atlanta at the State Farm Arena.
Speaker 1: Are you going down to there?
Speaker 8: No? I, uh man, it's probably best. I'm hoping against hope that they make it to the to the final four end up catching the sinus infection over the weekend. So I ain't trying to get on the plane with a sinus infection birthday.
Speaker 1: Why, That's not why. But okay, that's not why.
Speaker 8: I but okay, yeah, uh Now I was in Cleveland and I was there when they when they when they won their game there, and you know, over New Mexico. All right enough, the two teams they beat, both of those coaches are now coaching.
Speaker 1: New teams this week in Bryant in New Mexico.
Speaker 8: I was there watching that team and there they getting ready to go and play Old Miss and SEC team.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good match up for Michigan State.
Speaker 8: I think this is a matchup where look styles make the fight in the NCAA tournament.
Speaker 1: This is a fight where they can win.
Speaker 8: It's the only way that they would in my opinion, they lose this game if Ole Miss continues to shoot fifty percent from the three. The problem is they normally ain't that good. It's like Michigan State. They're not a great three point shooting team. But for some reason last weekend, everything was falling for them. They play a small line up, which normally frustrates teams with Michigan State could counterbalance that and go with a small line up.
Speaker 1: Put Cohen Karr in there.
Speaker 8: With Frankie Fiddler or with Jackson Cohler and the three guards, or they could just play the four guards in Cohen Carr and they can match, you know, small for small and still.
Speaker 1: All rebound them.
Speaker 8: So it's a good setup for them. Can't start off slow. That's been their biggest problem pretty much ever since. Other than the Michigan game, Senior Night, tell me if you heard this story before game starts, Michigan State turns the ball over. Next thing, you know, they down by about six to ten points and then they gotta fight their way back.
Speaker 1: Now they do, but it would be nice for your fans if you could just go out there and started game off on.
Speaker 8: A twenty run nothing run, and then we could all sit back and kick back and be like, swerve, smoke the cigars, right, have your.
Speaker 2: Red cups going? Yeah, it's not the way they like it. It seems to be a team that prides itself on wearing people down late in the game with the deep bench that they have. You talked about Maryland's woes not having the money to be able to happen depth. Mister Say clearly has depth playing ten eleven players at a high level, and it just seems like teams just wilt a way Rico at towards the end of the game. Like you know, you look at the clock, it's about eight to eighth or six minutes left to go. Mark, teams are a sucking wind out there.
Speaker 1: They are. Because it was funny because I was watching.
Speaker 8: Junior Joseph the Big Man for New Mexico and he was just doing that.
Speaker 1: He was sucking win. It's how he ended up falling out the game because his.
Speaker 8: Last two files were tired files where he was reaching because he just couldn't get to that space. Because you watch and Michigan State just Iszo just starts to substitute substitution pattern.
Speaker 1: Three minutes into the game. All the schools got two choices.
Speaker 8: We try to match them or we just go out there and hope that we don't get tired. If you match them, you throwing off your own rotation, because that's not what you do, if you leave your guys out there. Yeah, by the by about thirty minutes into the game, ten minutes left in the game, that's when all of a sudden, you see that next gear comes in. That's when, because think about it, they'll bench Jase and they'll put Trey Holloman out there, and while Trey out there busting that ass, he sits down, and then they bring James back in.
Speaker 1: It's like I forgot all the follow him. But what'sh off the bench?
Speaker 8: And now here comes j Nakens and Jeremy fear sits down, and now here comes Cohen car here comes like It's just like, man, they hit you in waves, they hit you in hockey ships where they literally substituting three four five at the.
Speaker 1: Time, and they're wearing you down.
Speaker 8: You know, your best player just unless you have a game like Tanji from Wisconsin did. Most of the time they wear the best player down. Now, Tanji played out is ning that game. Unfortunately, he played like absolute crap against Michigan and let them win. But against State, I said he was Lebron James against Michigan State. He was Bonnie James against Michigan. Hey, don't start no few Like hey, hey, steven A, you.
Speaker 3: Know he gonna come.
Speaker 2: He gonna come at you WECo and seemed like he got a personal bit detta against O Steve.
Speaker 8: Right now, that's okay. I'll buy him some spray on here, he'll be okay.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's funny you say that about the Tuesday because, like I said on Tuesday Show, you know we we we in that game and our top player don't score a pointed to the last three or four minutes of the game, which I'm thinking, you gotta get him going early, you know, decent three points guy, and.
Speaker 1: Swear here's what happened.
Speaker 8: We forget he's a freshman, and really that whole weekend he kind of played like a freshman. He had a decent game against Brian, but that he should have because that's Brian, that's a fifteen seed. But the next game, I think, look, y'all, athletes, I know you say you're doubt, but sometimes you you you feel the pats on the back, you read the press clippings, and you start doing a little bit too much. So he's his shots were falling. He was shooting airballs because I'm sitting there watching the game, like he just needs to make a layup, something simple. Once he sees the ball go through the net, and you saw I think he hit some free throws. He saw the ball go through the net. It calmed him down and he was able to finish the game I think with like five or six points. But all throughout he's just jacking up shots. I'm like, at some point you may have to just send him. The only reason why it worked that he was out there is because New Mexico was so worried about him that they couldn't double They was double teaming him and watching out for him, and that allowed Jay Nakens and everybody else to go out and do their thing because they kept thinking, Oh, he's about to he's about to go off on us.
Speaker 1: He wasn't.
Speaker 8: It was his worst game ever, but he was a decoy even though he didn't know he was a decoy.
Speaker 2: Everybody knew he was a deco without knowing that he was a decoy. Right, you know, you're right he had those three free throws. I think it was he got fouled on three point line late in the game and got those three free throws and saw the ball go through the net and was able to get on schedule a little bit at that time. When you talk about the fatigue, let's talk about Coen Carr for a minute. You know, when you just described the shifts like hockey ships, players coming off the bench in waves, I feel like, if you're playing against the spots on the other side of the court there that Coen car is coming off the roof of the building, he must be coming off of the dome coming down the way he elevates in his athleticism, he's been able to bail mischial state, in my opinion, out especially in that Brian game, with his athleticism.
Speaker 8: Match straighted Brian game is probably the best game he's played completely as a player, because it wasn't about the dunks. I think he I don't even know he had one dunk, but he was like making NBA move. It's like, whoa, you know what, if you practice this, you may be going on to the next level.
Speaker 1: At some point. He was out there.
Speaker 8: He was he was used his athleticism more than just dunking the ball.
Speaker 1: Now, the funny thing.
Speaker 8: Is he has so many teams psyched out that you can see when Michigan State runs the fast break, everybody runs towards him because they don't want to be in one shine in a moment getting dunked on.
Speaker 1: So it leads you. It leads whoever has the ball to either throw it up for a layup or throw it to the other side.
Speaker 8: They are purposely making sure he does not get a dunk. He has all eyes on him when they go off a layup. It's almost like the coaches are like, whatever you do, because here's the thing is, when he dunks it, it's worth six points because now you don't fire it up the team and now they're ready to go, especially if it's one of them. Tomahawk things. So opposing coaches are like fouling, make him shoot free throws. So which speaking of which Michigan State, I don't know what happened. They can't shoot free throws no more. When you play it against Old Miss, is gonna file a lot. If State gets to the line twenty times, and they may do that, you got to hit at least fifteen of the I mean fifteen, sixteen and o free throws. You can't go up there missing them because that that's a recipe of getting you beat because you got more talent than them.
Speaker 1: But if you leave points on the on the court, that'll get you beat.
Speaker 3: Great point.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been hitting seventy percent so far in the tournament from the free throw mine as you talked about Corn Carr and that Brian Gain had eighteen points and nine boards in that contest. There's a question for you, Rico in the chat, which of our guys need to play the best game the best to get out of this weekend.
Speaker 8: I think the best game. Maybe this may be a combination of Aikins defense. I forgot the name of their guard that scores a ton of points for them. I'm gonna look this up real quick, but Aikins defense is what you need, and you need at that point either Richardson or Holloman to pick up the slack for jaydon Akins not scoring, because there's certain games where Jay nake Is and co Uncong more valuable not scoring. They're more valuable trying to lock down the other defender. And if the other defender is averaging eighteen points and they only average eight points.
Speaker 1: That's a win in my opinion. So that's where they become important.
Speaker 8: Is they shut down the other guy's best players and force these other guys to beat you. And nine times out of ten it works. But yet your guards are really gonna have to step up. And you know it would be nice if Jackson Cohler Frankie Fiddler. Believe it or not, here's a weird stat. Frankie Fiddler came in with high expectations, he accepted his role, he went to the bench.
Speaker 1: He only plays like eight to twelve minutes a game.
Speaker 8: But in this tournament, when Frankie Fidler is in the game, Michigan State has outscored their two opponents about thirty one points. So just to let you know, you gotta get some contribution from somebody like that Xavier Booker. I think he's done, don't. I don't know if you gonna see him play anymore. But whether it's cooler, whether it's Fiddler, you know, Carson Cooper, the pot has gotten to the point now I don't even know why you play him. He starts and then he sits for the next thirty six minutes.
Speaker 1: He really want to come back into the game.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Sean Padilla is the guy in the guard from Old Miss that you were talking about.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, the score, so he's you know, I think he's like six' to. One So aikins has size on. Him but, yeah you Rotate fears And aikins And holloman on him, constantly and that's how you wear him down because he's gonna be hitting with three different, styles three different. People what worked on one guy ain't gonna work on the other. Two you keep him from, scoring and that's how you move on and you get ready to face you, know whoever you face in the next.
Speaker 1: Round you, KNOW i, mean this is.
Speaker 2: This is exciting analysis here From Rico beer ninety seven on the. Ticket i'm so deep and looking at this. Stuff so, YEAH i apologize y'all may not even want. It all that which which we, Need, no we need more people need that. Information YOU espn ticket at the. Bottom, yeah so the matchup predicted FOR espn, says you, know Missig, state it's got a sixty four and a half percent chance of winning this ball. Game but you know you gotta throw all those records out when you're talking about playing in these different.
Speaker 8: Venues they they say they, do but it's one of those, where, really and once, again you guys are, athletes there's some games where you, know if we just do what we, do we're gonna. Win let's not try to play their. Game let's do what we. Do let's do what we do. Best make them play up to. Us for MS u rebound get. Them they're not a tall. Team they don't rebound. Well so that means even if you're missing, shots get the rebound and kick it back out and get another, shot get another, shot or get. Filed you get, filed you hit your free. Throws it's a game that they will by. ATTRITION i don't think they're gonna go out and start the game and blow them, out BUT i think it's a game where eventually they just pull away like they did Against New, mexico and they went from being a five point lead to an eight point lead to a ten point league and you.
Speaker 1: Just keep that thing going and you make them play catch. Up now they're.
Speaker 8: Desperate now they Gotta now they out there jacking up shots that they probably shouldn't because they're, desperate and you just playing smart.
Speaker 3: BASKETBALL i mean that it was you.
Speaker 2: Got i'm mad that you ain't going To, atlanta, man BECAUSE i need they need you in the, Humble they need you down there on the north side of something to get some of that energy you, got because that's one of the things you need to be able to. Bring that's one thing you talked About. Jason you Know richardson in the last the second, game and then you know he did he, struggled and he talked about maybe it was a matter of him reading his own press.
Speaker 1: CLIPPINGS i think this is we forget he's he's a. Freshman this is all.
Speaker 3: News, yeah surviving advance is not.
Speaker 2: Easy we, had you, know a Lloydsha sevanga and he talked about how tough that first game is for. Guys there's a lot of pressure on these basketball players coming in and this is his first.
Speaker 3: TIME i know his.
Speaker 2: Dad he's been around a ton of guys talking old wars about.
Speaker 8: It But BIGGER i used to pick up two files checking in the. Game i've never seen a man get in foul trouble for doing. Nothing bigger he was so big that he would just get files for standing at because people were running to, him and he's just, like, what like out of the man's out.
Speaker 1: COLD i didn't do. Nothing how he pass out at like he.
Speaker 8: WAS i felt bad for him because he literally would just stand there and just pick up file at the file only because he was so big in his.
Speaker 1: Size he was the nicest.
Speaker 8: Guy but we always laugh like Yep al checked into the game two files right up the.
Speaker 4: Rip no need to take him home with, you, true.
Speaker 1: But, yeah but it.
Speaker 8: Is surviving advance and what you saw for the first time off, Season jace was out there playing outside of.
Speaker 1: Himself AND i think he'll be.
Speaker 8: Okay BECAUSE i because after the, Game i'd Asked, jade what did you? Saying he was, like, look you know we we we told, him as your shots are gonna, come don't don't press don't you, know don't get down on. Yourself but that was the first time, That i'm, like you, know he's just he's playing desperate right. Now he's not playing within. Himself he was trying to find that first shot no matter.
Speaker 1: What and it's it's, like you, know he he just lost what he. Was he lost that.
Speaker 3: Man, rico you got a question. Here it's a good.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: Rico nsu hasn't won since two.
Speaker 2: Thousand this Tom is will need another title to be with the Coach k's And Bob knights And calhoun's of the.
Speaker 1: WORLD i, MEAN i mean it's Our boob's.
Speaker 8: Fun, yeah, yes, yes, yes he needs. THAT i mean he knows. It it's what drives. Him he says it, publicly he says it. Privately he wants that Second, Natty why do you think this man is in his seventies still. Coaching he watched that second, one and there's been times WHERE i thought he was gonna get it and he. DIDN'T i think probably to, me the closest was the nineteen season when they knocked Off. Duke but then you, Know cash's knees was going breaking down And Texas. TECH i remember that, GAME i rightly. Enough it Was Chris, beard the coach of this old Miss we're gonna Take cashes out the. Game We cash just won't get a. Shot let's make everybody else on this team beat. Us they couldn't couldn't hear a. Shot matt, McQuaid, Nobody kenny, Going Jeremy lanfer was out for the. YEAR i mean Not jeremy Like Josh laffer was out for the. Year that was probably his. Age yet Heat Texas.
Speaker 1: Tech they would have Played.
Speaker 8: Virginia they would have Beat virginia in The national title game because they always Beat virginia Because virginia's coach just, yeah they he would always just have problems WITH. Msu he was, thankful thank Betting Tony bennett was thankful he didn't have to See Michigan. State, yeah that's, right but, yes he needs to win. This it's what drives this. Man, honestly it's, Seriously i'm sure he wakes up in the middle of the nice screaming now the title And loopie Like, tom go back to, Sleep go go it's coming, baby it's, coming go back To so you.
Speaker 3: Know there's been a lot of talk About.
Speaker 2: Tom if he does get to The final four and eventually win The, natty does he come.
Speaker 3: BACK i think he comes.
Speaker 8: Back AND i think the time full circle moment wire probably.
Speaker 1: Two three years away from his full circle.
Speaker 8: MOMENT i, think in the perfect, world even if he let's just say he won this, YEAR i think he would like to end coaching my teen's. SON i think that would be his perfect full circle. MOMENT i won with mat, team AND i stayed long enough THAT i coached his.
Speaker 5: Son tom is gonna be ninety three years.
Speaker 4: Old man.
Speaker 1: In high? School, right, yes kids in high?
Speaker 4: School now where you're gonna look ninety?
Speaker 3: Three damn my.
Speaker 5: Bad i'm, sorry but swerve in.
Speaker 1: That he's from that the cloth of what else is he gonna?
Speaker 8: DO i, mean, HONESTLY i don't. Know IF i was, HIM i would have left a long time. AGO i would have DID tv, out did a lot of. Stuff you see a lot of coaches walked away Said i'm sick of this nil this portal.
Speaker 1: Stuff this ain't. Me i'm gonna go do WHAT i gotta.
Speaker 8: Do i'm gonna LET espn Or fox pay me a bunch of money and kind of live my.
Speaker 1: Life this isn't in HIS.
Speaker 8: Dna then he needs that second, title and then maybe he'll think about leave.
Speaker 1: Him BUT i don't even think he'll.
Speaker 8: LEAVE i think he'll probably want to stick around and be some type of ambassador to the Pro he can't go sit, Still and, honestly his wife probably don't want him in the.
Speaker 1: House let me not that it is anything.
Speaker 8: Wrong it's just she would get tired of him, saying, boy would you go out and do something and leave us.
Speaker 1: Alone you ain't here trying to coach, me telling me how to do, This leave me.
Speaker 2: Alone he is a, GRINDER i mean legendary, grind a guy who doesn't go home early at, all and he basically lives in that basketball and the present center over. There you, know when you look At Michigan state. Basketball that was a great synopsis. There we turned the page a little. Bit we got to talk a little, football AND i know you've got knowledge on that side of the ball as. Well what have you heard about the spring For Michigan state? FOOTBALL i, mean straight, up look for.
Speaker 8: Disclosure information doesn't flow out the way it used to flow.
Speaker 1: Out used to know a lot of stuff that happens.
Speaker 8: Now, HECK i THINK i know more about Where Mail tucker's at right now THAT i know what's going on in the.
Speaker 3: Program what's going on with. That let's talk about.
Speaker 6: That he.
Speaker 3: Vanished Mail tucker vanished in the middle of the.
Speaker 1: Lawsuit, honestly, look If I'm, mail.
Speaker 3: Let's just be.
Speaker 1: Real, okay we just three men talking.
Speaker 8: Here, okay you lost your, wife you, know lost your, job you got whatever BODY i got, Left, Man i'm going to go find some island somewhere and change my.
Speaker 1: Name oh, yeah you out here? Yet WHAT i? Mean?
Speaker 8: Yeah your kids probably look bad at don't like you no. More your wife don't like, you she left. You you lost a hundred million dollar job over phone, sex got some island and just go somewhere and Just I'm I'm i'm tapping. Out you're gonna you're gonna assume. Me you're gonna sue me for practice BECAUSE i ain't got nothing. Here you get a half a stick of juicy fruit.
Speaker 1: Gum there you. Go that's ALL i.
Speaker 2: Yo i'm gonna ask, you what's the coach At Saint John's Rick? Potino did Did Rick potino do? Something did Did mal do something worse For Rick?
Speaker 3: Patino?
Speaker 1: Yes how you say That meil.
Speaker 8: Did something work from worse Than Rick? Patino Because mel was losing And meil Had enemiesino was, no, no, no, no. Stray you smart enough to know it ain't about what you. Do it's about who you are and who you.
Speaker 1: Know Whoa.
Speaker 4: Nick.
Speaker 8: Patino Rick patino is the main. Man ain't nothing happening To Rick mattino at the. Time i'm trying to think was he At kentucky or was he At louisville when that? Happened, YEAH i mean he walked to think About Rick patino was such a.
Speaker 1: Boss he Left kentucky to Coach.
Speaker 8: Louisville Imagine toms Or Lee's Michigan state to go Coach michigan and successful and nobody says. Anything so, Yeah Rick patino out, THERE i think allegedly was banging his assistant coach's wife on the restaur our.
Speaker 1: Table, okay let's just. Say let's just say allegedly that's what he.
Speaker 3: Did that's.
Speaker 4: IT i don't know.
Speaker 1: If it's been, approval but and and to make it.
Speaker 5: As, man, HUH i want to know what coach that? Was, Man i'll, Beat i'll, Beat i'll Beat Rick.
Speaker 8: Ads what do you said that's? Worth because you know what happened coach, divorce his wife stayed With. Patino, HUH i, Stutter, yeah the assistant coach.
Speaker 4: Divorce, yeah the assistant goes.
Speaker 8: Did he stayed With Rick, pattino got rid of the, wife stayed With patino.
Speaker 2: After they tried to extort him because they said she was. Pregnant but, look he was able to come back from. That that's my point Right.
Speaker 1: Well now he had to go the long. Way he HAD i, Own, yeah he went and For.
Speaker 8: MAIL i think the worst thing that happened To mail Was Nick saban, retired BECAUSE i Think Nick saban would have put him on The alabama's half and he would have been a defensive, analyst that type of. Thing Because Steve sarksian and all of these people able to rehab their, careers there's nobody right now to really vouch For mail and Get mail.
Speaker 1: Back but If Nick saban was.
Speaker 8: Still Coaching, alabama Mel tucker would probably be like At marshall right, now coaching the, team trying to make his way back into the mainstream because it worked for all these other, guys The Layne kiffins of the, world The steve sarkis a. LOT i, mean basically it was Passing malibu Was. Alabama you need to rehab your, Career you go, there you fix, yourself and then people will take you.
Speaker 3: BACK i, Mean Hugh, freeze think about what he.
Speaker 2: Did he was down At Old miss you, KNOW i mean he was down a hooker from his cell, phone right that the state?
Speaker 1: Issue?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah so For Maob Bobby, patrino how about?
Speaker 8: Him Bobby petrino gets caught in an accident with his side piece on the back of his. Mopad first of, all why you want a mopad with your side?
Speaker 1: Piece you can't afford a taxi.
Speaker 8: Cab they rolled, Over they both in an, Accident, Like, bobby what happened to? You he walking in with a neck brace and then he looked over, like, well what happened to your? Assistant huh huh? Uh see what happened was, Yeah and next, thing you know That Mail mail rose too fast and made too many enemies on his way, up and a lot of people just took advantage.
Speaker 1: Of that and made sure they came after.
Speaker 8: Him you, know he from the stories that you, hear he wasn't the greatest person after he got to signed that. Contract So i'll leave that at. That but that's and now If I'm, MAIL.
Speaker 1: I, MEAN i don't.
Speaker 2: Think there's any chance any hope of him coming back into coaching ever, Again, no.
Speaker 8: Because if it, WAS i think he would have been on somebody's. STAFF i thought he for a second he was gonna go On. GEORGIA'S i thought he was On georgia staff for a. Second but, yeah it's just one of those where Like Rick, patino, man he was On ionia.
Speaker 1: Staff don't nobody know Where iona.
Speaker 8: Is so, yeah you're gonna have to maybe go to some school way out in the middle of, nowhere and you're a coach out there and you win because once you start.
Speaker 1: Winning people will forgive.
Speaker 8: You Rick, patino you go serve your time out, there and then they start moving and then They Saint john's called and, said, hey you want to come here and. Coach, yeah thank, You i'm out of. Here it's it's almost like a prison. Time he got to serve or. Rehab go rehab your image out on the, sticks and once we think you're, ready we'll bring you.
Speaker 1: Back but he's got to go out to kind of like anybody, else you gotta go to. Rehab, okay you've got to clean your life up, first and then you can come back.
Speaker 3: Or go to THE. Nfl they don't give a.
Speaker 8: Damn but apparently he's out in THE, nfl SO.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: Know so we're talking ABOUT.
Speaker 5: Nfl let me ask you about this two, things all, right shardor not throwing or not working, out and then With Ashanti samuels and his thing with With, dan how you feel about those two situations or.
Speaker 8: With shador not really, throwing he's hurting. Himself, really his father's. Hurting his father's.
Speaker 1: KILLING i.
Speaker 8: Know and you, two as fathers of guys playing, football you look. Out you want to look out for your. Kids BUT I i just had to talk with some parents from high school, parents AND i, said you're your kid's own worst. Enemy it ain't the, media it ain't the, coach it ain't his, teammate it's. You because sometimes you just need to let your kid go through some. Stuff and right Now dion, saying, well my kid gonna go and where he gonna?
Speaker 1: Play in what? City it's, like D, ie your time is. Up you was A hall of. Famer don't do.
Speaker 8: This to your kid because now it's undue pressure on him that he didn't ask. For, now you, know it's almost, like, look don't get me, wrong because he's much more talented than Like Bronnie. James but If Bronnie james had a last name Of Bronnie, smith we wouldn't be this hard on. Him but When shador comes in because of who his dad, is everybody's gonna come down on this kid. Harder and now you got your father saying where you gonna? Play and, look The mannings pulled this. Stunt, yeah and you know, what nobody liked the man and they talked about The, mannings but The mannings pulled that start off and, said we ain't saying. Nothing Archie madding didn't come out in the media every other day when he, said you know, what my son's ain't playing on these. Teams But dion every press conference that he yet he's constantly saying what he's gonna, do what he's gonna, do what He, dion sit, Back let your son see where he's, at because right NOW i think his stock is.
Speaker 1: Dropping right. Now he probably it may be good for, him but, YEAH i.
Speaker 8: DON'T i thought he was gonna be a top three, pick but with The giants doing out Getting Russell, wilson they're not gonna waste that pick.
Speaker 1: On she door.
Speaker 5: Now so Now shador he's why would you say that when? When But atlanta just Signed Michael ennix right and they and they just signed uh kirk Kirk cousin to a big contract because.
Speaker 8: The giants have so many needs that to pay this. Man and drafts because if you're The, giants this is not known for a great quarterback.
Speaker 1: Draft if you're The giants and you're bad this, year great.
Speaker 8: Because they're thinking there's, better better quarterbacks coming out next year that you could get in and maybe you Get Arch, manning maybe you get one of these other guys who could come in. Here but right, now you may be able to get Our Duel carter From Penn state to help out that, defense or you may be able to Get Mason graham From michigan to help out your.
Speaker 1: Defense you may be able to get, somebody.
Speaker 8: A big body in there and then worry about a quarterback next year and you may maybe get a free agent or get somebody in the. Draft but if you take your, door you're basically, Saying, okay he's our guy for the future and we married to him for the next three.
Speaker 2: YEARS i, mean one of the insider clowns whatever they are FROM espn did come out this morning say, that, yeah they did Take Russell, wilson but they will still take a.
Speaker 3: QUARTERBACK i don't know which one they want talking.
Speaker 2: About obviously Cam ward looks to be off the board by the time The New York giants. Picked but one would Think shador saying this, OUT i thought that they had a scheduled workout coming up and they just.
Speaker 3: Cancel.
Speaker 1: That is that what? Happened you?
Speaker 8: KNOW i, know, man these workouts would be going on and on all the. Time but here's a quarterback though people ain't thinking about you could take a quarterback in the next.
Speaker 1: Round what if they Took Jalen milroe in the second.
Speaker 8: Round that's of a risk if it doesn't work, Out you're not paying him that much money more but that much amount of money.
Speaker 1: That you would be paying your door if you took him in the first.
Speaker 3: Round you rather go in the second round.
Speaker 2: Anyway you don't have that fifth year option you he had to deal with quicker myro is terrible.
Speaker 8: Just saying another quarterback other than. Him here's a question for. You another one here From Astral. Morgan, Hey, rico what do you Think lion should do with twenty? Eight should they trade up and get their guy or trade down is he asked me WHAT i would do or WHAT i Think Brad holmes is gonna, do because me And brad don't see how to eye said.
Speaker 1: Should what do you think, everybody anybody.
Speaker 8: Who listened to my, show, anybody everybody knows that the people WHO i Wanted brad to take in the last couple of years all Became Philadelphia. Eagles and you saw what that defense did in The Super. BOWL i Wanted Jalen, CARTER i wanted all of them. GUYS i Wanted Nolan, SMITH i wanted all The Jordan. DAVIS i was, like, man, Drafted i'm all about drafted big. Guys worry if the other pieces will fall into. Place but if you get the best offensive and defensive, lineman.
Speaker 1: You're gonna win. Games it's it's A it's just how it works in. Football i'm talking to people who y'all know What i'm talking.
Speaker 8: About if you draft the big men AND i straight you go open up holes that swerve could go run, through, Right.
Speaker 1: Okay but now.
Speaker 8: If you if you collected nothing but, toys and that's what wide receivers and running backs.
Speaker 1: They them, toys you don't win, games you, look you know what you.
Speaker 8: Become you To Miami, dolphins you look fun until it get cold out and now you lose all the. Time so if it was me to answer the, question if it were, me it's hard to say because you don't know.
Speaker 1: Who's gonna fall in the.
Speaker 8: Draft you don't know this one guy that you just swear up and down he's gonna be a first round, pick and the next thing you, know he's This Nakobe dean being drafted in the third. Round if there's a guy that on the defensive line of edge rusher that's, THERE i would try to snap him.
Speaker 1: Up you may have to move up to get. Him but if.
Speaker 8: You, can't then maybe you just trade back and trip try to pick up as many pieces as.
Speaker 1: POSSIBLE i will go.
Speaker 8: After it's gotta be an edge, rusher edge rusher or an edge rusher or d or.
Speaker 1: Detackle anything other than, THAT i think it's a waste of a pick because your window is right. Now you gotta have somebody who can help Out Aiden.
Speaker 8: Hutchinson Because aiden coming off that broken, leg we assume it's like a video game where once you come back from, injury you one hundred percent that's not how real life. Works it's still gonna take that man some time physically and mentally to trust that leg and go out there and play with the reckless abandonment that he had in the first four games of the.
Speaker 2: Year oh, Now, Yeah Miles garrett was one of those options in this of The lions out they might be able to pull, off but obviously he. Remained it came back to The Cleveland browns and the coveted pass rusher is something that everybody. Needs so you think that there's some guys that may be available from, him it's.
Speaker 8: Straight this is a draft where it ain't a lot of quarterbacks to be, taken and it's not a lot of great.
Speaker 1: Players but it's a lot of good.
Speaker 8: Players this is a draft Where Brad holmes and every you got to do your homework because.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be guys there that maybe got a flaw or. Two but can you work with that, flaw can you fix that, flaw can you enhance that flaw and change it that flaw into a.
Speaker 8: Strength that's where so it's it's probably about ten defensive linemen that will be available in this draft that are. Good if your homes you go in there with your ten and hope that they a couple of them slide down to you and then bag you got your, guy not another running. Back they don't need another running. Back, no, no, no because the end of the, day and this is when people get, Mad i'm not gonna Pay Jamire gibbs when this contract is.
Speaker 1: UP i, MAY i, MAY i may give him a franchise.
Speaker 8: Year but think of it like, this what great running back in THE nfl.
Speaker 1: Is with his original? Team you mean right?
Speaker 8: Now, Yeah jemmy ain't none, None christop McCaffrey.
Speaker 3: Ain't that was two decades.
Speaker 8: Ago that's how Right and so saying so it tells you, everybody.
Speaker 1: Ah like you could get Another Jamier. Gibbs LIKE i.
Speaker 8: Remember Before Jamire, gibbs everybody was all google Over Jamal. Williams he out in the league, now but remember he walking around with him Ridiculous pokemon.
Speaker 1: Hats he set the record for the lines that's going.
Speaker 8: Touchdowns and then everybody was mad when he left Until Jamiir gibbs.
Speaker 1: Came and now.
Speaker 2: You remember when he played a parting? Stadium, yeah b, y you did He, yes he's. It yeah he looked the. Part but you, know and next thing you, know he's he's a. Lie everybody loved. Him but, yeah he wasn't all, that but the, SPEED i mean, yeah, Yeah gibbs from people know him as a as An alabama running back when he was really A georgia tech.
Speaker 1: Guy yeah he. WAS i Remember tucker was in on.
Speaker 8: Him M tucker was in on him BECAUSE i think this was was this right After Canine's, year right, yeah right around there The canine year And Michigan state was in big on.
Speaker 1: Him THEY i, mean.
Speaker 8: It was like it was down to and Then bama kicked in and of course It's. Bama so you ain't gonna have a being Out obama back.
Speaker 3: Then not. Today it's a different it's a different.
Speaker 1: World right now we.
Speaker 2: Go i've been hearing it from all the all the daddies and the mamas and all the players that are out there.
Speaker 3: On the recruiting trail right. Now ain't that? Right sword about What bama?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 1: Not what can?
Speaker 5: More?
Speaker 3: Yeah not at?
Speaker 8: All, YEAH i, mean BUT i see see that's it's like what was it my Man Tim? Floyd you know Who Tim floyd? Was Tim, FLOYD i Think Tim floyd was his. Name he was the goy that came out To Phil jackson in. Shock you don't want to be the man to replace the. Man you want the man to replace the man that replaced the. Man, Right you don't want to be the guy that Replace. Nicks you can't, win just like the next coach that comes in to Replace.
Speaker 1: Inzo god bless, you, man.
Speaker 2: Unless if it ain't a team or somebody like, that you, know one of the former players like, that, right really, hard you, KNOW i don't. Know, hey, listen, man this is this is. INTERESTING i. Know but we can chop it up all night. LONG i mean, swear he over there watching the basketball. GAME i see you over. There, man you're trying to get to it right. Now he's trying to get a lot of people are doing. That but, man this insight is. Outstanding YEAH k.
Speaker 8: Nine by the, way you got to be good about it and just put the big screen behind the laptop so THAT i can still see.
Speaker 1: It BUT i can still see. Y'all, right, right, right that's.
Speaker 5: That so you you went TO i went around the, class BUT i got you. Right i'm picking up what you're putting down.
Speaker 1: Both, Okay.
Speaker 2: Hey, man great announces always jumping from you, know, hockey. Basketball let's just stay, Football lions. FOOTBALL i, mean, look, man there's nothing you can't. Do so before you, go what's your thoughts on The pistols before.
Speaker 1: You get out of. HERE i, mean they cannot have a losing.
Speaker 8: Year, nope which is it says a lot because they got forty one wins some worst, cases they will finish at forty one and forty. One caine is gonna be sitting out these last couple of games for. Injury BUT i don't think it's nothing. MAJOR i think it's more of a, look you got a playoff run, coming there's a. Chance it looked like you were gonna be locked in to play The, knicks but now there's a chance with With dane out.
Speaker 1: With blood, clots so he MAYBE i think he's done for the year for The.
Speaker 8: Bucks so you may be able to slide in and either play The bucks or you may play The pacers in the first, round which is a winnable series for. Them nixon is not for The. Pistons, man your job is to get To game. Seven if you can get the game, Seven AND i equated to years ago When Trey young had that big series against The.
Speaker 1: Knicks it Put atlanta on the.
Speaker 8: Map it Put Tray young on the, map and people wanted to go To atlanta to play With Trey. Young this will Be cage's time to really put himself on the. Map go out, there do all of, this and then the off, season maybe you can get somebody to come in, Here Larry. marketIn you can get A Devin booker to come and want to play with you and be that second. Piece and now The pistons next year will be a team that can start making their way. Up, look The celtics ain't gonna be on the top for. Long it's just like The. Warriors it looked like The warriors gonna be The, warriors and now they got.
Speaker 1: Old and you had to sell off pieces and you got to do all this other.
Speaker 8: Stuff if you're The, pistons you get a piece of two and now you're gonna start rising up to about two, years you'll be that team in The east that it'll be you and Maybe cleveland like it was back in the. Day so but for The, pistons get To game seven and and and and ky ball, out show everybody What detroit is, about and attract somebody to come and want to play.
Speaker 4: With you D TROY.
Speaker 3: Jb Bigger staff has been doing a hell of a. Job, man what's.
Speaker 8: Straight it's amazing what happens when you have a coach who actually wants to be a coach and wants to be.
Speaker 1: Here, RIGHT i mean no local mister Money.
Speaker 8: Williams but if you're gonna keep begging me the coach and keep raising that anti he took the, money he took the he didn't want to be. Here he turned the job down. Twice that's a hit and a half for. You, well It's Bigger staff is like he came in and Trading. Langdon he came in and, Said i'm gonna make some. Moves he made some subtle. Moves with those subtle, moves, man they flipped this team from being a laughing stock to right, now The pistons are. Winning they're going up against bad. Talent don't get me, wrong, Folks i'm not. There they're, LIKE i think the fifth of the sixth seed in The. East they're not great because most of the teams in The east are hot, garbage but they try every. Night they don't, quit they don't do load. Management they go out to play every. Night and because of, that that's why they win. It now bring in some more talent along with the young talent that you, have and you may have.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 2: Man versatility is his. Game Rico beard is his. Dame thank you for coming. On rico has always. Brother, hey before we get out, here swear final word before we get out of, here swerve, Man.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna Let i'm gonna Let rico have the final. Word he earned. It damn.
Speaker 1: It uh what what my nl ani l package? Man WHAT i get out of?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 2: Wait we gotta call and all those guys at least get some handcakes or.
Speaker 4: So we definitely can get.
Speaker 5: YOU a matter of, Fact i'm gonna send your cash out for six dollars and seventy two.
Speaker 1: Cents, Right it doesn't have to go through the n C a clearing house or. Anything, rico you're.
Speaker 2: Good cala take care if you go over to The Middle belt over there In, Lavonia he'll take care of.
Speaker 3: You don't worry about. That it was great having you. On great to HAVE i.
Speaker 8: Was a long way THAT i probably was a supposed to be on for ten. Minutes so my bad.
Speaker 4: Man, no, no, yeah ten minutes my head not you.
Speaker 1: Right, NO i mean on the, time. Y'all guess only all for like a half of for like ten.
Speaker 2: Minutes get him in and. Out that's it. Baby but you, hey you dominate the. Conversation that's all, right, man that's what we got you here For rico For rico, beer And I'm jason.
Speaker 4: On your.
Speaker 3: Show, yeah let's let's do.
Speaker 4: That can we do?
Speaker 3: That talk to Mic.
Speaker 1: Man we don't do guests on the, show, Man but but BUT.
Speaker 8: I.
Speaker 1: CAN'T i.
Speaker 8: CAN'T i DO i do a podcast twice a. WEEK i can get you all on that and we can sit and talk for. Real swear he could bring your red cup and do anything you. Want you can say whatever you.
Speaker 4: Want, Oh i'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: That Re, God now you're in the, Radio we're gonna have to bleep.
Speaker 4: You, okay set up.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah i'm tied one more. Time tellas For Seda irving And Rico, Beard I'm jason Strang.
Speaker 3: On this is PART. Ms you and.
Speaker 2: Everybody have a good, Night god bless, you and go great damn hockey, Team Go.
Speaker 4: White