Speaker 1: You better watch out, You better not cry, you better not put I'm telling you why why Santa Clauses coming to time gather wrong. He's making a list, checking it twice. He's going to find out who's naughty and nuts. Sata Clauses coming to time.
Speaker 2: He sees you when you're sleeping.
Speaker 1: He knows when you're away, he knows if you've been bad or good.
Speaker 3: So hey, hey, hi, how are you coming in? And have a seat and let's talk on Cliff, your host of Earth ancients.
Speaker 2: I hope you're doing well. Today. We are covering a topic that we haven't given enough time to and that is strange Earth humans or the anomalies of Homo sapien sapient. Are there other branches that are not being discussed. Are there physical remains of beings who walk the planet that are being covered up? And that's our topic today. We're going to cover a number of parts of the world where humans are human like beings are being unearthed and not really studied well. And there is a prevailing I guess you could call it feeling of disinformation or cover up, or just no interest in digging in and analyzing the remains of unusual earth beings almost Sapien schampions. Years ago, when I was beginning to study the Maya, there were a number of grave sites that had been discovered in the northern Yucotan area, and when they were excavating some of these grave sites, they were unveiling people with long heads, elongated skulls, some that were not headbound, and there were other anatomical strangeness that was being found in Mexican grave sites that were just not explained today. One of the most odd people in the world are the Parakis people of Peru. And they're odd because they have much denser bones than we do. They have what looks like another rib, and we have no idea what their organs were like what their brain capacity was, but we do know that they had heads that were between fifteen and thirty percent longer and also held greater brain mass. Now what does that mean. That means that they had natural, occurring larger heads than we had. And when you see one of these skeletons, it's shocking. It's shocking because they are the skulls are massive, but they're not headbound, because if they were a headbound it would be the same amount of brain matter. These individuals and we'll learn more about this today, had very unusual bodies and skeletal remains. They're headset on their body frame much different on the spinal cord, its set differently. They likely had different organs than we do, and they also are not in just practice. There's long heads in Egypt, China, Mexico, and Malta, and these are all places where there are ancient ruins. Now a number of people are guessing that these are pre Deluvian people, pre flood or asteroid hit, and so the estimate in losses of life are in the tens of millions, if not more. If this asteroid hit damaged the Earth to the point where all but a few percent of humanity was left alive, that means we may have lost not only different animal species that we'll never see again, but we may have lost countless cultures and civilizations unique to our planet. Years ago, about oh, I would say five years ago, we had an author on who believed that Earth's gravitational field was much different than it is now, and that's because the Earth was further away from the Sun, and then it came closer to the Sun, and then it had different periods of Earth's history. But if gravity is less than it is now, the ability for people that have different physical features is enhanced. We know this because the dinosaurs, and this is the theory of this gentleman who had this ancient earth theory. The dinosaurs came around because the Earth was not in the same geocentric orbit around the Sun that it was that it is now, and so animal life was bigger. Likely humans were bigger. This may be the reason for giants, and there may have been select hominin types. Human beings that were had larger heads, had bigger bodies, had denser bones to hold their great weight. So it still remains to be seen now. One of the funny things about today's interview is that the topic comes up of cover up. The topic comes up of not wanting to know what was the previous epoch about who were the previous people. I don't understand how that can be, but when you go to natural history museums you can see that there's a lot of editing. And I always tell people when you are in Mexico or South America, check out the museums because you're going to see stuff that it would be off limits to Western culture. Museums like the United States or Europe. That's because there's a great deal of editing that's done. We're only allowed to see certain things, the status quo, certain types of animals, certain types of human remains. But again the question comes for me is why are these practice people with these amazing skulls and very unusual features not studied with greater detail. It doesn't make any sense with all the universities that we have out there, the study of an unusual race of humans, it would really really be of great fascination. So today's program is Strange Earth Humans. And my guest today is Brian Forster. We're speaking to Brian Forrester today, And if you're not familiar with his work, he has been trekking the world and looking and reporting on not only evidence of advanced technology in Peru, where he's located, but also in Egypt, Mexico, all over the place. And he's done an excellent job in twenty plus books that he's written over the years on that topic. But I'm fascinated in Brian's work with what I would call a lost or a lost civilizations. These are Homo sapien sapien branches or genesis groups of people that have come and gone and we don't know how old they are. And the great thing about Brian's work is that he has actually taking a good stab at this and documented not only the Parakas people who are very strange and atomically based in Peru, but also groups in Europe and New Mexico and has been documenting this work for a number of years. So we're going to talk about that today. The reason I'm bringing this up is that we have great evidence for advanced technology, advanced science, perhaps advanced physics, but who is behind this? And again another question Brian brings up is are these pre Deiluvion? Are these people that are so old we don't know about them because they were destroyed in the Great Catechism catechism that people like Graham Hancock and others describe. So Brian, welcome to Earth Ancient's great to have you on the program to talk a little bit about your work. You have been Jesus a couple of decades worth of research working with the dynastic Egyptian area. You've been doing tours in Egypt and in Peru, and you write in your bio that you initially got interested in this on a trip to I guess Cusco and these huge cyclopic megalithic walls, and that was kind of like a starting play. Talk a little bit about your interest.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, Actually the first state that I was sant Custo, where I lived actually for five years. I noticed it there. I hired a local guide and he showed me around and we looked at simple stone structures and then these megalithic structures and I said, who did all of that? And he said, the INCA did all of it. And I said, that's impossible. You know, the megalithic work, you can't fit a human hair in the joints. They're talking huge stones in terms of construction, different styles. Really piqued my interest, and then I looked up in the standard academic papers about it, and all of the academics and archaeologists insists that the megaalitic work was also done by the income and it's like they had copper choosel you know, it's ridiculous. So my tension just became more and more drawn to Peru, and eventually, about fifteen years ago, I moved there in order to pursue this fascinating subject.
Speaker 2: Interesting, now you took it one step beyond just looking at the evidence of what looks like advanced science technology, you began studying the actual people. And when did you come across the skeletal remains of the practice people, Because this is really what your concentration has been, and I we're going to focus a little bit on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was about I would guess thirteen or so years ago. I walked into a little museum in the little town of Caracas and saw these enormous elongated skulls and became great friends with the director of the museum. And you know, the cranial volume in some cases is thirty percent larger than almost sapient sapien. So I thought, obviously, something very strange is going on here. And through the years I've been able to document hundreds of these skulls. I've been able to see a few mummies as well, including unborn babies at eight months old in utero that had elongated heads. And you know, it is a fascinating subject that few people have pursued as heavily as I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have documented it and written a number of books and papers and had YouTube channel videos on it. Why isn't this subject more of interest to scientists universities, because if this is a branch of human that we're not familiar with, we should be all over this.
Speaker 4: I know it's actually being blocked by academics. We did some initial DNA testing of I think twenty three elongated skulls, and the results did not satisfy the archaeologists we were working with. He said, you must have contaminated every sample because he expected and the DNA in the matriarch or in the female DNA that we were analyzing, and it turned out not to be like in twenty one cases. It was more akin to elongated skulls found in Eurasia, especially around the Black Sea. So immediately he said, well, you must have contaminated the DNA and you're not allowed to do any more testing. That's weird, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 2: What did you find in the DNA? Did you find that there were branches from I mean, because this is obviously in peruge Is in South America. Did you find that there were links to other parts of the world. Was it a was it a breakdown of known DNA and then some really unusual DNA? What did you where did you find in your testing?
Speaker 4: Well, the only other really big elongated skulls that I've been able to find existed around the Black Sea and Casidian Sea area about at the same time as the practice. And so the DNA that we got from the Parractice female DNA matched exactly the haplogroups that we find in and around the Black Sea and Castid and Sea area, so there must be a connection. Again, only two samples showed and Indian DNA.
Speaker 2: And the rest of it was European, Eurasian, Eurasian. Fascinating. Uh, you know, it's funny because about I want to say, ten years ago, I ran across an article written by a pathologist who had studied a cranium from UH parractice, and he came to the same conclusion without really cutting the head up. He believed that this sample of this individual was had a brain capacity between fifteen and thirty percent greater than our own, and he was curious as to where they came from. But I'd like you to describe a little bit the anatomical differences between Homo sapien sapient craniums and what makes UH the praractice cranium so unusual.
Speaker 4: Well, one of the main ones is the lack of the sagital suture, which with the future that goes from the front of your forehead down all the way to the back of your head. It's completely missing in the oldest examples, which no doctor so far has been able to satisfactorily explain. Also, the eye sockets are larger than normal by about thirty percent, the jaw is much more robust than a standard Homo sapien stapiens, and the forming magnum, which is where your spinal column enters at the bottom of your skull, is a full two and a half centimeters or one inch inch back from where it should be.
Speaker 2: So were these a large people of small people? When you observe a number of their remains? What is the average height of these people?
Speaker 4: Between five foot nine and sixty.
Speaker 2: Oh, so they're not small at all. They're actually yeah, they're actually tall. What would you say? You know, it's funny because when I read your work, I'm always interested in where are their cities, where are their ruins? We don't really show major practice ruins or are their ruins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are three or four locations in the practice area that have not been well excavated, but the evidence suggests that they lived underground.
Speaker 2: Jeesuz really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that they literally built their houses underground, you know, with a latch door of some kind on top or a flap to open up in order to go out and come back in. So yeah, the main habitation, which for distance you could still see the outline of the city foundation, was probably about a thousand people. But they're all underground dwellings.
Speaker 2: Does it feel to you that they may have migrated from somewhere else too.
Speaker 4: I think they operated from the Black Sea Council in Sea area.
Speaker 2: So they were maybe what they decided to do some exploration and that's how they migrated. Or did they migrate because they were kicked out of the Casmian area.
Speaker 4: I think they were probably chased out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's funny because you also worked with the Maria Wheatley. We had Maria on the program and she wrote a book about the Stonehenge and some of the skeletory remains that she found there and those are smaller people with elongated heads, but they were actually killed by the locals. So is it the belief that you have possibly that these long heads were treated as pariah?
Speaker 4: I think so. I think it's a standard you know, story through history on every continent of an invading force coming in and forcing up the indigenous population rather than mixing in with them and absorbing them. So I honestly think that's what happened. There's a migration that happened probably around one thousand BC.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's old, but not seriously old. In your book on Catastrophic Events, do you think that these long heads are part of an earlier civilization that was worldwide?
Speaker 4: Well, we honestly don't know as far as as far as we can tell. The along you get head to people go back to about one thousand eight or one thousand BC. But farther back than that, we honestly don't know because there's been so little, there's been very little carbon fourteen testing of the stulls.
Speaker 2: What you got feeling on that? Why would they not be interested in these wonderful skeletal remains that are so unusual.
Speaker 4: I think they don't want the paradigm shifted. I mean, the evidence is mounting. You know, some of the work haven't been done by me, but I think it's like the same thing with the megalithic structures. Each aptologists and other academics simply will not entertain the idea that there was advanced technology before the time of the Pharaoh or the Inca, et cetera. But luckily that's starting to crumble now. The younger academics are much more open minded, probably because of the existence of YouTube.
Speaker 2: That's funny. What do we know? What do we suspect is their cultural development? Are they, would you say, scientifically advanced? You have books and papers on stone cutting, on tubular drills and advance stone masonry techniques. Do you think that the practice and perhaps these other long hands were from or the descent is from a very advanced culture.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. The practice seemed to have been more than anything of Stone Age culture because the artifacts that we find, you find the odd gold and silver artifact, but it seems that stone tools were mainly what they utilized. So they were definitely not responsible for any of the megalithic construction as far as I can tell. They were great at agriculture and fishing and seafaring and things like that.
Speaker 2: Okay. In the book that you wrote with David Patrick Childress, The Enigma of Cranial Deformation, you believe that and actually show that these long heads are found in Egypt, South America, Mexico, Malta, and in China. Now are they all as long as the practice people or are they just they just have longer heads than we currently have.
Speaker 4: Well, almost all of those examples of the result of cranial deformation are headbinding. The practice of the only ones and the ones in Eurasia are the evidence that they were born naturally with elongated heads. So, and as we discuss larger cranial volume than normal, which you can't do with deformation. You can't change the volume of a skull, So that's genetics.
Speaker 2: So if we have these elongated heads, why were people binding their heads following perhaps that phase in human history? Was it because they wanted to replicate those craniums or was it something else?
Speaker 4: I think it was to try to replicate, replicate, or copy living beings that existed in their ancestry. So that's the case that we find with the practice. As the practice began to mix in with the later Nasca culture, because the Nasca people look normal, so over the generations, the skulls began to shrink in size, and so I think that's why they decided to start binding the skulls in order to replicate the look of what the ancestors looked like.
Speaker 2: I've had a couple of people on the program who believe that this skull difformation was done so the pituitary at the pituitary, the pineal gland could be enhanced in some way. And the belief is that these elongheaded people who had natural skull skull that size, had more of a psychic awareness or enhance perception cognitive perception because of their brains. What do you say to that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with that because we see a lot of examples of trepanation amongst the Paractis people, and quite often it appears to be in the front or the back of the skull. If it was the result of warfare, you have a tendency for the trepanation or brain surgery to happen on the side of the skull because you naturally try to whack someone on the side of their head rather than in the front of the back. So I think there is evidence that ancient surgery was being performed by the Parakis people in order to trigger the pineal gland to release ancient ancestral powers that were probably lost with the course of centuries.
Speaker 2: And that brings me to another subject, Brian, is it is it? Are we not looking close enough at the brains of these guys, these practice people and these other cultures that had long heads. Perhaps they were working on a different level than we are currently. You know, we're all consumed about making a buck and you know, living in a lifestyle. Perhaps they were more spiritual in nature. Maybe they were working with earth energies to lurk fields and things like that that we don't understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so. Also, there's no evidence of weaponry amongst the practice that I've been able to find, So they seem to have been a very peaceful, highly intellectual, highly spiritual people who again, when the invasion of the Nasca people appeared around one hundred BC to one hundred d D, they were slaughtered wholesale.
Speaker 2: Really wow, do we have any go ahead?
Speaker 4: We found a mass grave the dates from about one hundred d D. Excuse me, where about fifty individuals were literally dump in a in a pit and rapidly buried, not in a graceful or respectful manner. See you know, bone swing over to the left, to the right. Almost all of the stalls showed major trauma to the head.
Speaker 2: M has anyone been able to get a complete practice brain to study?
Speaker 4: Oh no, No, the brains tended to be removed during before burial. Wow.
Speaker 2: Really m hmm, that's fascinating. What do we have in the form of literature or writing. Is there a language or a alphabet or something written from the practice people?
Speaker 4: No, nothing at all.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating, isn't it? Nothing at all? Is it because you think it's been buried or tossed aside, or the remaining people were kind of regressed from the originals.
Speaker 4: I think it was a regression. I don't think they've developed like a hieroglyphic or glyphic system. It was all likely oral tradition being passed down.
Speaker 2: Interesting, you've been on ancient aliens a number of times. Do you have any feeling that these are off world hybrids of some kind?
Speaker 4: I entertained the idea because again, they they suddenly appear around one thousand BC and disappear around one That's it's too short a time for evolution. So it's believed or I'm open to the possibility that they actually did come from somewhere else a planet, arrived and then bred with local hominids.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Brian Forster discussing strange Earth humans. We'll be right back. My guess is Brian Forster, who's written over twenty books on advanced machining in different parts of the world and also unusual humans, most notably practice the practice people of Peru. You can see a small gallery of these unusual people on the Facebook page. Go to Facebook, go to Earth Ancients and there'll be a gallery of some of the most unusual skeletal remains ever discovered. So they came to Europe and then migrated to Parracice. This is where you're finding them. Is that what your suggestion is?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I believe.
Speaker 2: So, Okay, how do how do the Paractice people compare to the long heads that Maria Wheatley discovered in the Stonehenge area.
Speaker 4: Well, as far as I can tell, what Maria found again were examples of headbinding, our cranial deformation, so a not overly large skull in proportion to the body. So that's what makes the Paractice quite unique. As far as I can tell, I.
Speaker 2: Thought that that the queen that she found in that one long burrow was a natural cranium, is it? So you're saying that it was it was headbound?
Speaker 4: Well, actually that I don't know. I haven't been able to get a copy of her book yet. So whatever Maria says, I believe because she is a you know, a very good researcher and scholar, So if that's what she says, But I'm yeah, I'm still waiting to get a copy of the book to be able to actually look at the diagrams of the skulls that have been found.
Speaker 2: You're the first researcher, Brian that has somewhat speculated that there could be off world genetics involved with these practice people, because they're so unusual looking. Where else in the world do we have examples of heads that are as big as the parractice people. I mean, I haven't seen them, but maybe you can reference a few other locations.
Speaker 4: Again, only around the Black Sea and Cassidy and Sea area, also in Crimea. So if you look up, you know, you can look up on a search Anngine Russian elongated skulls or Crimean elongated skulls and you'll find some very good recent examples in the last five years that have been found, especially in Crimea for some reason.
Speaker 2: And are there burials unusual or are they just like anybody else locally? Is there anything unique about these long heads in Crimea and Eastern Europe, Well.
Speaker 4: They seem to be people of royal lineage, and the same thing in that with the practice. I know they recently found the burial of a young child about two years old, and the head is enormously large, so that's a good one to look out.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of speculation that the pharaoh Akinaaten and his daughters, who are portrayed as very long headed beings, were offshoots of long headed races. What do you say to that.
Speaker 4: Well, I know the depictions are his daughters, like the sculptors especially, are very anatomically fascinating. I would think that whoever the artisan was who made the stone bus would have to have had an example to refer to Arconaunton. I don't believe was particularly odd looking, but his daughter's definitely are portrayed as having like long skulls sweeping backwards, not vertical like the practice. But I just wish, you know, I had access to a larger collection of artifacts in Egypt to be able to see actual examples of some of the older skulls that they have in their collection. But as far as I know, nothing's been put on display, not even in the new Grand Egyptian Museum but just opened up recently.
Speaker 2: And you suspect that this is a kind of a worldwide epidemic of reducing our knowledge or hiding this data simply because it brings up questions about the previous epoch. Oh, definitely, And why what's the big deal, Brian? Why why why don't we why can't we learn about these things?
Speaker 4: Well? As I As I said, the younger academics are much more open minded to it. I think over the course of time, a lot of so called out of place artifacts will wind up being put on display in museums because they can't hide the evidence forever.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. And I mean speculate why there is an issue? I mean I would I would think they would want to know that the previous civilization perhaps had their own physics, had their own science, and this is why we see so many archaeological anomalies in the ancient parts of the world.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess it's the old story of a student learns from his professor, become becomes a professor, teaches the same information to the students, and it goes on and on and on like that. At least that's been the history of this. But as more and more strange artifacts and body parts starts showing up, it can't be kept hidden forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you been able to get a complete skeleton of a praatis person? And I think at some point I read that not only did you do DNA, but did you have a group come down and actually get permission from the government to do some kind of an analysis or pathological analysis of a practice body.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: We've been trying to actually La Marzouli, who has been very a very big part of all of this study. And about five years ago, he and I and his cameraman we're given access to a private museum and La and his cameraman immediately focused on this display case of elongated skulls. And then I looked to the left and I said to it, here's a mummy, and they're on display was a complete adult Bracas mummy. We tried to ask permission to take DNA samples and we're told no, we're not allowed to because a group from Harvard is analyzing, they have exclusive access. But I'm hoping in the near future that I'll be able to go back to that little private museum and get access to the mummy, to be able to photograph and film properly. I was a lot of three photographs and that was it. Then we were told we had to leave.
Speaker 2: Describe the mummy. Was it was it like an Egyptian mummy or was it just wrapped up and it had the covering of this longated head.
Speaker 4: Actually it was mainly or largely uncovered, so I could see all the skin. I could see the head, I could see the neck, I could see the shape of the elongated skull. It was you know, probably an individual in his or her twenties or thirties. I was just I was so shocked to be able to see that. But as I say, up till now, we've not been able to get access to it to be able to do proper photography, filmmaking, or forensic analysis.
Speaker 2: Talk about your associate, Go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: But the door may open for that door may open.
Speaker 2: It excellent. Talk about your association with this practice museum. I've seen pictures of you holding these monstrosities of head. Some of them are red hair. What's the red hair all about?
Speaker 4: Well, the red hair is genetic, definitely. Some people say that they were dyed or tinted or something, but I've seen at least thirty or four examples of caracas, elongated heads, mummified heads with this dark auburn red hair, and it definitely appears to be natural, not some kind of tinting or dying or bleaching.
Speaker 2: And is there an association with other people that have red hair? Is that give? Is that a clue for some group of other people?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Again, I think Eurasia, Eurasia, Okay, yeah, because people mistakenly think that red hair comes from Scotland or Ireland, but it's much more ancient than that. It goes back to the Middle East center to the Eurasia area.
Speaker 2: How many skulls are in that little museum that you're like, it's like a solid glass building, but obviously you're showing the encasements for these calls, But how many skulls are in that collection?
Speaker 4: Well, unfortunately the museum closed just before COVID.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so it's not open anymore.
Speaker 4: So then the directive guide, possibly due to COVID. He was in his early eighties, and so his uh, his children still have the collection of artifacts, but they're stored in boxes in their houses. They're no longer on public display.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are there any museums in Peru or any place in South America like Bolivia that have mummies or any remains of practice individuals.
Speaker 4: Well or related people. There's a tiny museum on Lake Chiticaka in Beligia that I've been to a few times, and there is an looks like about a one and a half year old child that has an enormously elongated head. I wasn't allowed to photograph it until I bribed the man who unlocked the door. Also there's a little music, a tiny music. This is all in private museum, not in public museums. But there's another museum of a little village called Pata Patani, and I've had access to that one twice, and there is a I took doctor or a physician with me both times, and there's a twelve to thirteen year old female with an enormous elongated skull, probably one and a half times normal. And then right next to it is a eight month old fetus with a spell the size of its torso oh. Both both doctors believe that they were mother and baby who died during childbirth.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, it's amazing. So are these other beings that are being found in other parts of South America? Are they all related to Paracas people or is there another group that is as odd is the Parakice people that are in that area.
Speaker 4: I think there are probably other groups. So I don't think the Paractice migrated as far as Bolivia. They ventured into the highlands of Peru as far as Cusco, but they never as far as I can tell mat To to late Tittikaka, So we may be looking at different branches of or subspeeches of Homo sapiens that existed probably around the same time. There's also a little mummy in a museum in the highlands of Peru called The mummy is called Waiki and it's a It's a strange specimen. It looks like a two year old, but I've taken many doctors and dentists to look at it and they say the dentisian is that of a seven or eight year old. So it's a very anomalous little being.
Speaker 2: M hm. I have seen pictures at the turn of the century of some of these mound builders in the United States, and there are not only are they tall, but a lot of them have elongated skulls. Have you done any kind of research with any of those reports.
Speaker 4: No, I haven't. I focus on the parts of the world, mainly Peru and Belivia, but also each of in some other places. But I don't like to study too many different facets of this because then I think the information starts to get diluted down.
Speaker 2: Tell us about the Sigma of cranial deformation with David Childress, how your Childress? What was the feeling on that one. I mean, David is writing about all kinds of unusual things constantly. That's just what his career has been. But what was the motivation to get together and write that book? Because that's a I mean, the cover is a paraka's head.
Speaker 4: True. Well, actually I approached David and told him this is more than ten years ago. I told him, but I was thinking of writing a book about elongated skulls, and he said immediately, why don't we write it together? And I thought, well, that's you know, that's right. He's a very famous auficer. So I was very honored to be able to co write that book with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what was the I mean I mentioned this before. It covers Egypt, South America, Mexico, and Malta. What is going on with Malta? I mean, I don't think I've seen the elongated skulls. There is there burials that are filled with these kinds of individuals or is it just a few?
Speaker 4: No, they supposedly found between three hundred and three thousand of them in a very large tomb on the island of Malta, and in the nineteen fifties, I believe they were all taken office The ones that were on display were taken office play and they haven't seen since. So again, it's another example of a governmental cover up of something anomalous that they don't want anyone to know about.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I always tell people, because I travel and do tours in Mexico a lot, that you'll never see many of the items in the Mexican museums in the United States. It just would be edited off because there's no explanation for which is kind of sad. I mean, you're saying that the powers it'd be don't want to come up with an explanation for why there's a branch of humans that have these heads. Are you speculating in your research that a lot of these advanced stonemasonry is attributed to parractice, which could be pre pre Inca.
Speaker 4: I guess, well, definitely pre Inca, but I don't think the practice. You know again, but the polygonal megalithic works are a complete mystery to everybody, and the idea that they were made by the Inca is completely imbecilic.
Speaker 2: But they don't listen to that. I guess it's like, you know, our belief is the Inca early Inca were advanced stonemasonry masons.
Speaker 4: I guess, well, they try to say that, but again in the archaeological record, all we find are bronze tools. Bronze is far too soft to be able to say, excuse me as something as hard as the salt or branite. So clearly advanced technology was involved in the construction of the magarthic works, both in Egypt and in Peru, and in Lebanon and Turkey in different countries.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Egypt for a bit. You have a number of books on advanced machinery or machining in Egypt, who do you suspect were the inventors of the tools that make those boreholes and cut stone and perhaps even built the Great Pyramids?
Speaker 4: Well again, another great mystery. But I'm not close to the idea there was aliens or extraterrestrials who came constructed, were damaged or destroyed, or had to flee due to the young of characterisms during the Younger Dryest. But I can't think of a human civilization that could achieve that kind of work. You know, people keep saying Atlantis, and they know what evidence of it really of Atlantis. So I'm open to the idea that other beings have come here, either to work with us or just independently doing what they wanted to do and then left.
Speaker 2: So are we hybreds?
Speaker 4: Some people think, so that's true. Yeah, there are some very anomalous things about about us that make us, you know, possibly not part of standard evolution.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Talk a bit about the technology that that you're writing about. When you when we see these uh uh, these megalithic stones, like you've been to the quarries as one quarreys and seeing these uh, the un excavated obelisk there, what's the tech that's doing that, Who's who's creating these scoop tools, and what's what's the technology you suspect behind that.
Speaker 4: I think it's kind of an energetic disruptor of some kind. I don't think there were tools that actually came in physical contact with the stone, such as what the unfinished oblist, but it's almost like a sand blasting technique, but on a much more advanced scale. I think whatever machine it is they had was capable of disrupting possibly the quartz inside of the stone, causing it to cause like micro explosions, and so the stone turns the sand and simply falls down into the into the trenches.
Speaker 2: And they they would use that in a way to extract the stone, and then I guess they use other technology to smooth it. I've seen I'm sure you have too evidence up close and personal of these obelisks, and they're cut with a high level of precision that copper stone tools could never cut.
Speaker 4: No, definitely, you're talking at least on the level of a diamond technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will returned shortly with my guest today author, research investigator Brian Forster coming to us from Peru. We'll be right back. I will got this morning.
Speaker 5: I looked outside my window with children lighting up the Christmas tree and the snow is falling. It reminds me of how the good times, those winters we would spend just you and me. It's spend such a long time. It's Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: My guest today is Brian Forrester. He is a research investigator and an author. He's written over twenty books and he's spoken on topics including advanced machinery and ancient Egypt and in Peru. He's also made a study of unusual humans around the world. What do you think the pyramids were? I mean, you've been to the Red Pyramid, the Bent Pyramid, the Cufu Pyramid. What do you think the pyramids were used for?
Speaker 4: I think they were energetic structures, just like what Christopher Dunn talks about. They were able to somehow collect energy, and then I think the function of the obelisk was that they were receptives of energy. So the energy would go from the pyramids out to the obelisk, caused them to vibrate and set up like a mini force field. In the vicinity of the obelisk. Because the obilists were always organized very specifically. They weren't in random locations like at Karnak. They were definitely lined up in rows going from the front to the back of the oldest part of Karna. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've heard that from another number of people who lived there. So you think that there's probably an acoustic technology that we're not aware of, or it's kind of designed into the structure. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's a kind of vibratory technology.
Speaker 2: Mmm. I've always heard that Hathor at Dendera was a healing temple that it sits on some kind of a lay line and energetic lay line. What's your feeling on temples in Egypt being placed over tulluric fields.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think definitely, Especially again when we look at the megalithic stuff, which is pre dynastic, they are in very specific locations. They're not, you know, in like a random kind of organization, very specifically set up most likely on energetic lines. And the same thing in Peru. There's actually all of the megalithic structures in Peru are actually lined up on what's called the path of Viracocha that goes from the northwest to the southeast, so machic Picchu, only tatambosas of Woman are all lined up on this one specific energetic line that doesn't really function like a u to, but at one time it would have been definitely a line of focused energy.
Speaker 2: I've heard people who are at Sexy Woman that there are places you can stand and actually feel like some form of vibrating energy.
Speaker 4: Have you experienced that, not at Suksa Waman, but at other ancient locations in Peru? Definitely. There's one site called Chadvin de Wantar where there's a circular ceremonial space in front of the two ancient pyramids, and if you stand right in the middle of that and raise your hands up into the air, your fingers start to vibrate.
Speaker 2: So it's passing up through your body and exiting through the fingers, is what you're suggesting. Wow, is there any place and Peru or neighboring countries that have buildings that have subtle energy working through them and are used for either healing or cognition or whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't think anymore, because we do see a lot of catacismic damage at all of the sites. So I don't think they've I don't think they function like they did, say, thirteen thousand plus years ago.
Speaker 2: So I mean you've heard of Hesus Gamara's father's three world theories. He believes that the earliest period is, you know, a few hundred thousand years ago, which is where the big stones Sexy Woman were placed. What's you're feeling on that that theory of the three worlds.
Speaker 4: I used to believe in that, but I don't really any more. Over the course of time, I really think there are two building styles. There's the pre Inca megalithic, and then the Inca. So I'm not really a follower of that belief system anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, what would you say is a time period of the first phase.
Speaker 4: Minimum thirteen thousand years maximum?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, So it could be one hundred thousand and then it kind of fell apart around thirteen thousand, which would align with the cataclysm that hit the Earth and pretty much wiped out humanity eighty percent plus. So what you're suggesting, right?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Is there evidence of cataclysm cataclysms in Peru?
Speaker 4: Oh? Definitely?
Speaker 2: What areas?
Speaker 4: There's a site called Silustani which is near Lake Didi Kaka where we see definite evidence of heat vitrification of stone, like a melting of the surface, and also in and around Cusco Weld see that as well, always on the western surfaces facing west.
Speaker 2: It is, so that would be high heat from what's the suspicion asteroid all of the sudden the sun. Okay, that would kind of go to Robert Shock's theory of sunbursts. Then I guess exactly, Okay, is there any place elf like that in like Bolivia that has uh because I know you've been to Pooh Pooh Coo a few times.
Speaker 4: I've been there about seventy times Anile.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, No, there's definite, definite evidence of heat vitrification at pump Pumku's leel.
Speaker 2: Talk a bit about Puma Puco. Ponanski, who was an early architect, suggested that that place is probably what was it, twenty five thousand years old or something, and he was immediately reprimanded by the author. This isn't like the early nineteen twenties, I think. But what do you say to that, because it's a very very sophisticated place, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, it used to be, it's a it's an absolute mess now. So the problem with Puma Cunker is that it has been attacked over the course of a long period of time. As soon as the Spanish arrived, they started to take Pumakunku apart to make the foundations for buildings in the nearby little town of Tiwarako, which you know isn't great. Also evidence that it was hit by a major tsunami from Lake tity Kaka. So and then in the nineteen I think nineteen twenties that built a railroad from late Titicaka to La Paz in Bolivia and they literally blew up Kumakunku to use as the as the bed for the gravel or beds for the railway system. So it's been badly abused over a long period of time. But I find it the most mysterious place on the planet.
Speaker 2: And I mean there's big sections of florine and walls and stuff that are still buried there, aren't there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's they're you know, their giant slabs of maybe forty or fifty tons that are tilting into the ground by about at about thirty degrees and recent reason scanning, I'm not sure what technique there is. Probably ground penetrating radar shows that there's at least twice as much of Kumakunku underground as there is on the surface now. And it's been, as I was saying, it's been a rifled through over the course of how hundreds of years, So we have no idea how big it originally was or what it looked like. No matter how people try to build models of it, you can't because there's only probably ten percent of Puma Punku left compared to what there was originally.
Speaker 2: So this big tsunami may have buried a majority of it under soil, is what you're suggesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again that's study is only about two years old. So the government authorities don't believe. You do know that Puma punku's at least twice the size underground as it is above ground, but they don't want to do excavations. Why not because the local Imara people insists that their ancestors built Puma Punku between one thousand and two thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know they had found burials there. Why if the local indigenous people are unhappy about excavating that typically that's because there's a burial ground or something.
Speaker 4: No, they're just adamant that their ancestors built Pumakunku Intuanaku and so there have been no excavations there for but at least five years, and I don't foresee there being any nature excavations in the future. It's you know, it's just it's one of those again. It's one of those problems with you know, local people don't want something done, so the government says, okay, well, we have to respect what they think, and therefore we're not going to be scientific about this and just leave the place as it is.
Speaker 2: Oh God, talk a little bit about the stone work. I understand that the stones are anti site, which is very hard igneous rock. What is the suggested technique that was used to cut and form some of the flooring in other parts of buildings.
Speaker 4: Well, Prima book is made up of two types of stone. One is red said stone from a quarry eight miles to the west and then the gray and the site is from the top of a volcano forty five miles to the northeast. You know, we've had so many engineers to look at, you know, in person, at Pumaumku and Do and Akoland they're all just they're flabbergasc and you can't see any machine marks or sanding marks. As Georgio Zuppolis would say, as flat as a bathroom mirror. But that it really is the finish on some of the stone. I've taken a three foot level there, put it up against one of the h blocks, and there's no movement whatsoever. It is perfectly flat.
Speaker 2: So that suggests machining.
Speaker 4: Oh, they're machining beyond our capability, as far as I can tell, beyond twenty first century technology.
Speaker 2: You know, it's funny about that place, Brian, because some of the sculptures seem rudimentary, like maybe they came later, or other civilizations came after the demise of the original founders of Pumapuku.
Speaker 4: What do you say, Oh, definitely when the two Innaku people showed up, which was around one hundred a D. They existed there until about one thousand a D. And they definitely took some of the original stone and etched in the carving of Birdman and the God via Coacha and things like that. But you can tell them the difference between the crass and ship, between the flatness of the surface and the rather crude etching of the images into the stone.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're the first person that's ever said that. So these big archways that are made from megalithic blocks were there without all this calligraphy and hieroglyphics, and the follow up groups are the ones who carved that material.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow? Is there other other examples of that? I mean, is there are there other Apparently there was a pyramid there at some point, wasn't there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's still is. It's called the Acapana. It's a seven layer pyramid mainly made out of mud brick, but there is evidence that it is again far older than the Tiwanaku culture because the giant slabs of massive, massive slabs of andesite stone that are still poking out of some of the walls. So it's you know, it's another example of a structure that was built originally and then recycled by later culture.
Speaker 2: And that seems that happened quite a bit on Earth. We see it all over the place in ancient cultures. Is the planet was wipe clean nine thy five hundred BC, and then they show up again. Other groups show up again and kind of repopulated those areas. Have you been to go Beckley Teppe brand. Yeah, one, what do you think of that place?
Speaker 4: It's impressive in a way that actual workmanship is very crude. It's nothing like what we see in Egypt or in Peru. The stone is local, so you don't have the mystery of the transportation of the stone, the fact that it was supposedly buried on purposes the theory, and also supposedly only one thirtieth or one fortieth of gobecy Tepe has been excavated with no plan a further investigation for the foreseeable future, which is kind of weird. But technically I would say gobeccy Teppe is not impressive, but it is something that is worth seeing at least once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with you. As we conclude, what are you working on now it comes to these ancient cultures? Have you found other civilizations that you're interested in, other almost sapient types of individuals.
Speaker 4: Not recently with not a real problem because of COVID's that shut down for more than two years being able to act as anything. So now that things are opening up again, I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing new you know, ancient things I've never seen before. Mildly doubtful, but I will because I've spent more than fifteen years living in Peru and exploring, and I have a number of friends who are local experts. If they were to find anything, that definitely tell me about it. But I'm just I'm quite content with how my life is at this point and still doing tours in Peru and Bolivia and Egypt, with maybe other ones coming up Easter Easter on the Chief Tiel like to go again. I'd like to go back to Bullbeck in Lebanon, but not right now because they're bombing right next to it. Uh. It's Kinda and Petra and Jordan I'd love to see again. Yeah, aside from that, I'm not not quite sure. India definitely at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, India is a big one, but there the problems with getting reliable transportation is a huge problem there. I've I've thought about tours there. One last thing, a guy named John Burke was at Puma Pukuo and did some electromagnetic testing and found that the buildings seem to be charged and that there was noticeable and uh trackable energy coming up through a number of the of the buildings connecting. It seems like they're all kind of connected in a way. Do you do you know anything about that? And if you do, what did you what is your impression into that?
Speaker 4: Well, the end of andesite stone is very magnetic. So if you take a compass in front of one of the H blocks, for example, you'll notice that the natural magnetic field is running straight in front from right to left. But then if you take the compass and put it in the slot of the H block and move it slowly towards the back where there's a little fallsetore, the compass will move by two hundred and seventy degrees and then when you pull it back out, it corrects itself and goes back to normal against So the end site is very magnetic. The red sids stone is not magnetic at all. And I think that I think the end of site was chosen for its magnetic properties for the original function.
Speaker 2: But have you heard any studies of that area of it sitting on a lay line or a toluric anomaly at geomagnetic anomaly.
Speaker 4: Not that I know of, but I wouldn't doubt that it's the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like a lot of these ancient people were familiar with anomalies, and they built their temples over their anomalies. And there's a growing and I've had them on the program, a growing body of scientists that are beginning to study this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is important. Hey, it's been great speaking with you. Give people your website, let them know how they can get hold of you.
Speaker 4: Okay. My website is www dot hidden into tours dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you have I looked at your site. You have a number of tours coming up. Where are you going to be going in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: In April is well, as we were discussing earlier February, I'm going to the Conscious Life Excelo in Los.
Speaker 2: Angeles, Okay, Conscious Life.
Speaker 4: Then in April we're going to having a conference in Egypt, and after that a tour. Then in June we have a major tour of Peru and Bolivia, and then in November another major tour of Peru and Bolivia.
Speaker 2: So you're a itinerary for these foreign journeys is typically looking at ancient buildings and getting a sense of perhaps the anomalies of Them's your what's your goal when you're doing a itinerary at these places?
Speaker 4: Well, mainly to show the clear difference between the megalithic and the inco work, or between the pre dynastic and the dynastic work in Egypt, which everyone sees quite obviously after about the second day, it's like night, you know, it is like night and day in terms of construction technique. Also we delve into spirituality on some level anomalous skulls where it's possible to observe them. Would like to do like quite a well rounded tour mixing spirituality and inan Incan culture, Egyptian mysteries, et cetera. So it's not one hundred percent about lost ancient technology, but more and more we're trying to do a much more well rounded exploration of every aspect of any of these areas.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, Hey, you have any new books coming up? Are you working on something new?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 4: As far as I can tell, I've written thirty seven books. I might do one about ancient Israel if I can ever get there, which is my plan, And then I would also do a book obviously about ancient India, because there's so much megalothic stuff in India it's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's a b now, fantastic, Brian Forrester, fantastic. Appreciate your time and look forward to talking to you again.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you. Clip always a pleasure.
Speaker 2: We have been talking about these longhead to practice people, the people that are in China and in Europe and in South America. I have a gallery. I put together a gallery some photos from Brian and then some others that I have found, and you can see those, as I mentioned in the interview, on Facebook, and you need to go to Facebook and just type in Earth Ancients and you'll see them. It's probably going to be fifteen plus because there's a lot of discovery. I have some photos from Mexico that are very very unusual and that are not head bound. It's obviously they're not Headbob because the craniums are so big and they haven't really been studied with any with any detail, which is very strange. And you know, is this conspiracy or what I mean? Brian's like, you know, they don't want to open a can of worms. And I say this a lot. You know, you only could go as far as your education if you're not willing to go beyond. If you're a PhD in archaeology, and you're not willing to go beyond. That's kind of a problem. I also believe that it has to do with funding. If there's no money to do research, you're not you can't. You don't have the time to go out and you know, dig up graves and get the pay the money, get the permission to dig up sites and start looking at skeletal remains. And then you have to bring on a whole area of science that's not typical, like forensic science in the study of human bodies, that's not something that is typically done. And so we're kind of left to perhaps a new generation of interested people on studying these hominins, these humans, and you know where they come from. Are they, you know, a branch that we should be looking at, a branch of Homo sapien sapien. I'm not going to go as far and say that they're alien, but you know, perhaps if DNA is studied and there's a strain and there's unusual or unknown DNA in the study, well then maybe that's something to consider, you know. I mean, Brian brought it up. He's been on Ancient Aliens about twenty thirty times talking about this, and it's easy for people to flip off the planet and consider the paractice heads the parracice skulls alien because they are so unusual and so unlike anything you see normally in museums. Interesting subject. Hey, we are going to Rapanui March fifteenth to the twenty third, and we got a space left. And I've been talking about this now for a couple of weeks. We were taking twenty people. But if you or your wife, you our friend want to come along, send it to Earth Ancients for you at gmail dot com and say hey, I'd like to join you. You can see the entire itinerary at earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours and you can see from the first date of the last day it is going to be a wonderful tour. It's being led by doctor Edward Barnhardt ed Stune some masterful surve there, and with that survey in hand, we will see a number of areas that are not typically available to the general public, so that makes it even more special. One week March fifteenth to the twenty third, twenty twenty five, and like I said, we're all pretty much done. We can't take more than one or two people. And if you're interested to me an email again. For the full itinerary, go to Earth Ancients dot com Forward slash tours. Okay, listen for this program or I think my guest today Brian Forster, coming to us from Peru. As always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen.
Speaker 4: You guys are rock all right.
Speaker 2: Take care of you well and get into Christmas spirit. We're almost at that time. And get your shopping done. God all that shit luping all those people. Thank God for Amazon. All right, take care of me well and we will talk to you next time