Speaker 1: You are twenty twenty four election headquarters. Wow, she's got a lot of accents. Fifty five KRC the talk station five o five.
Speaker 2: At fifty five KRC, the talk station. Happy Monday.
Speaker 3: Some say still is a vacation.
Speaker 4: And that's the way the news going.
Speaker 2: Indeed, it is coming up on five oh six, that be Monday too. You folks up. You had a wonderful weekend, and I think you like calling him this morning. I'd love to hear from you as always five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty two three talk. Go with town five fifty on AT and T phones and get over to fifty five KRC dot com. My wife read about a third of the book The White Privilege Album. I interviewed the AJ Rice, the author of that, on Friday. Pretty funny. You can get a copy of that right there, along with the David Chudwin's book The Magical Decade nineteen sixty five to seventy five. And a discussion, actually a heated debate, just trying to get guy focus on issues Issue one, say, voh no, the gentleman supports Issue one here in Ohio. I'm not quite sure it got much information out of them, but it is a convoluted, really wild, weird way of changing the germandering situation. No one argues that the gerremanning, that geremannic is not a problem, but this is not the way to fix it. And as you're looking through that and really important to me, and it came out at least in partnering the discussion I had. You know, what does it mean when they say they're going to have an even number of Democrats and Republicans in independence at least somewhere along the way in this convoluted process. What what does it mean when you say you're a Democrat, where in this political spectrum are you? When you say you're Republican? Where in the Republican political spectrum are you? And when you say you're an independent? That guy claimed that seventy percent of a high Winds are independent? What does it mean to be an independent? Does that mean you're distancing yourself from traditional two party system? Are you a communist? You're not represented in government? Are you a Green Party person has no representation? Are you a little L Libertarian or a big L libertarian? Probably not on the ballot. So where where does your vote get cast? And how does one determine who is an independent when considering who's going to be joining the collective that will ultimately make up this committee that's going to decide where the districts are divided. I don't know, it's it's crazy, folks. Anyway, take a listen for yourself and you can decide. That's what it's all about. Let us see here coming up with the fifty five here see morning show. I request for an additional twenty minutes from the former Vice mayor of the City of Cincinnati. Yes, it's Monday, typically Christopher Somemithim and joins a program at seven thirty. We're gonna get him on at seven twenty today. Ask for additional time. Don't know why. I'm sure he's to use it up. Well, he always does. And Adam Kaylor is going to be in studio eight oh five. We'll find out how the race is looking for Adam. Don't see a whole lot, but then again that's the commissioner. Race is real under the radar kind of thing going on. So Adam will be in studio, which I always appreciate Adam making the effort to come on in. What is going on here? Well, this is a good one. Consider my wife and I as we typically do over the weekend when grocery shopping, and I pay close attention to the price of groceries. What is with the cost of groceries? So a few items just stuck out me. It relates to this, this this state of the American consumer and their perception of where they are mostly negative middle income households. But my son, who is sick, asked that we get him some cranberry juice. A bottle of cranberry juice was eleven dollars. Oranges were a dollar fifty apiece. And the other thing price to ground beef seven dollars a pound. Just three things that stuck out as we're walking around, going gee you Christmas price groceries has gotten crazy. We had a very small cart of groceries. It was two hundred and five dollars, not a very large grocery purchase for us. That we're just staring at it, going, I can't believe it's a couple of one hundred dollars anyway. There's a new survey on Prime America's first security monitor reached a release support for the third quarter of this year, found fifty five percent of middle income household now rate their personal financial situation negatively, which is a jump of six points from the prior quarter alone. In terms of the view of the economy middle income households, it's dropped deteriorated to the past two to three months significantly. A majority seventy three percent say they have a negative view of the nation economic health. That's up a point from the prior reading. Seventy three percent wow. Thirty four percent unsure about the economy's direction, which is an increase of fifteen percentage points from just one quarter. They survey a households making between thirty thousand and one hundred and thirty thousand annual that's household income. Forty percent of upon respond in sideed inflation as their top worry, up eight percent from the prior quarterly survey. I guess they're going to the grocery store as well. High inflation has created severe financial pressures for most of US households, which are forced to pay more for everyday necessities like oh look, food and rent. Lower income houses, obviously far more impacted by this, have to spend more of their small paychecks or limited resources on just pure necessities and have less flexibility for well, non necessary purchases, of course, and it's noted to save money incapable of socking a little bit of a way to help gain the benefit of that compound interest and prepare for their own future down the road. So that is eradicated, which of course means they're going to be more and more and more reliant upon the limited amount of Social Security they can expect to get. Credit Card debt also a major concern for middle income families. Forty four percent say they are more worried about their credit card debt than they were a year ago, which is a nine percent jump from just one quarter ago. So you know, this doesn't shock me at all. Unfortunately, I'm not struggling. But you know, you just go to the grocery store and you can fully appreciate why well people are wondering what the presidential candidates might do to that. So let's turn over to Harris and Waltz. Now over the Univision interview. You've probably seen a lot of that one. None of it turned out real well for Kamala Harris, but one Latina voters the vice president during a Univision town hall battleground Nevada, what Kamala Harris would do so the cost of living doesn't destroy the middle class that are grocery bill has gone up one hundred dollars since Harrison Biden took office. I come from the working class, Harris responded. When you lose Saturday Night Live and you're a Democrat, I think you got a problem on your hands. They really the family feud. I don't even watch Saturday Night Live, but was making the rounds on conservative media because they really had a go at her pretty much. A quote on Saturday Night Live from the person playing Kamala Harris is the same quote that you made from Univision. What are you going to do about the cost of living? Straightforward question. I know it can be a complicated response, but what is there coming from middle class family have to do with anything. I come from a working class. I'm never going to forget where I come from. This is a response to the well believed Latino voter whose grocery bill has gone through the roof. Part of what we have to do is build what I call here. It is again an opportunity economy where people have the opportunity like you've described, for you to be able to work hard and you and your five daughters have an opportunity to do then what they and what you aspire for them to be able to do. Close quote. Never before have so many words been shoved into a sentence revealing absolutely nothing by way of content or coherence. This is what you get. Then she went to talk about price gouging, which I think the vast majority of folks is not going on to the grocery market business because of course their margins are so small. Here is my plan. It includes what we need to do to bring down the cost of, for example, groceries. What are the issues I'm going to tack going to be taking on? Is price gouging?
Speaker 1: Hmm?
Speaker 2: I would love for her to come up with an illustration or how she's figured out that someone is actually engaged in price gouging. Specifically, is are the orange businesses? And is there some problem with the crops of oranges? I think there are, which may supply and demand limit the number of oranges available, thus drive the price up. Acquisition cost, shipping costs, everything else has gone up. Why is an orange a dollar fifty? Are they gouging unfair profit taking in the sale of oranges? Give me one example that you can point to, where she can point, where she can say definitively. This is why I think price gouging and his issue is an issue price gouging. If she believes it to be there, that means she's going to engage in price fixing. Ask the Nixon administration how well that went, Mike, I have to go back a few years to see an illustration of well putting a lid on randomly and arbitrarily the price of any given good, even though market pressures and economic reality mean that price would have to be more in order for the seller of that good to make any money. Waltz was asked on Friday, Good Morning America about this. Waltz has asked why voters who blame Harris with skylight high prices to trust her to bring the cost of living down. Quote. We see some of the data, but that data doesn't impact people in their daily lives. Going to the grocery store and you see the see false information, whether it's bird flew impacting eggs. But the reality for most people is if those costs are up, they want to know what you're going to do about it. He said, Let's be candid about this there's price gouging. There is a price gouging piece of this. He said, hmm, this is the answer to say that there's price gouging without any price gauging, any supportive information to believe that is the only thing impacting the cost of groceries, for example, And they say it without saying how they're going to address it. Okay, you say there's price gouging, what are you going to do about it? And how are you going to go about it? I mean, last time I walked through Kroger over the weekend, looked to me like there's tens of thousands of different items for sale. Are all of them being unnecessarily inflated? What is a fair profit for grocery store since they're one of the businesses with the smallest profit margin out there. The shipping costs and the waste you know, you think of produce, Yeah, there's a lot of waste in produce that's got to be dealt with. Everything's expensive, this ship most notably you think about the weight of liquids being shipped. That's a transportation cost for that. Maybe that's why the cranberry juice was eleven dollars a bottle. I don't know, but just to say price gouging without any information supporting it's happening, without any plan to say how you are going to deal with it sounds me like, well, you're getting nothing by way of policy and response. And of course it all comes out in this crazy word solad crap that Kamala Harris spews out almost every single day most I know. I'm overtime listen to this speaking in the Koynonian Christian Center on Sunday, just yesterday, Greenville, North Carolina, in times of crisis, and we're looking at images of the aftermath of the hurricane. But it's easy in these moments of crisis to sometimes question our faith, to sometimes lose our faith for a moment because what we see is so hard to see that we lose faith or a vision of those things we cannot see but must know close quote that hurt my head. Some of the fun of your comments, Uh, Kamala Harris is a fortune cookie stuffed inside of magic eight ball and wrapped inside the horoscope page of your local newspaper. What other person they actually put this on a teleprompter five eighteen fifty five gear see the dog station.
Speaker 5: I'll be right back, hang in there, fifty five KRC if you missed.
Speaker 2: Her by twenty two and a happy Monday to you. Five one, three, seven, eight hundred eighty two to three talk time bout fifty on eighteen and ten phones. Maybe because of her word salads, Maybe because she's incompetent, Maybe because Tim Watz has got his own slate of problems and they grow seemingly every single day. Got a couple of new UH polls out Latino support described as catering for Kamala Harris. Interesting, Donald Trump's gaining in Latino voters. This is a New York Times, obviously a left leaning paper. Siena College poll came out yesterday. Kamala Harris. Mass migration is one of the problems, and it's a problem for Latino voters. Cost Democrats support in the well growing voter block that is Latino voters. Yes, there is a sizeable increase in the Latino population, and not everybody's a lockstep Democrat. In spite of the fact that Democrats black should believe that was going to be the case. Underperforming the past three Democrat candidates for the White House, Democrats still have a substantial lead in Latino voters, but it's eroded, and significantly given how close the last election was. Back in twenty sixteen, Democrats had sixty eight percent of Latino vote to twenty eight percent of the Republicans. Democrats in twenty twenty had sixty two to Republicans thirty six. Now currently polling at fifty six to the Republicans thirty seven percent. But in this poll the New York Times Siena poll, twenty two percent of likely Hispanic voters consider themselves Republican, thirty eight consider themselves Democrat. I was shocked by that. I thought the numbers would be rather well broader margin than that that more Hispanics would consider themselves Democrat, twenty five consider themselves independent. Now, according to the analysis from the New York Times, the last Democrat to fall below sixty percent and again right now, it's at fifty six with Latina voters John Kerry, who lost in two thousand and four, if you recall, but it was only ten years ago, seventy percent of Latino voters backed Barack Obama, and that, of course is a stark contrast to where things stand right now with Latino voters and the New York Times also appointed out that younger Latino voters are twice as likely to say Trump's policies helped them versus the current administration's policies, so they also can remember are you better off four years ago or now? Black support has been eroded as well. Democrats obviously typically had a very lockstep mass majority of black voters. Hillary Clinton got ninety two percent of the black vote in twenty sixteen, Biden ninety percent in twenty twenty. The same poll in New York Times Senate College poll, Harris seventy eight percent among black voters. Black support for Trump has more than doubled since twenty sixteen. Are black swell Republicans currently fifteen percent? Now again not a sizeable number, but when you look at the national race, and you look at some of these swing state races, an erosion of five points ten points in this case, fifteen percent can mean a sizeable difference in the overall outcome. Poll noted the seventy five percent of Black voters phil Harris would do a better job of handling issues important to them than Trump, but seventeen percent believe Trump would do a better job. That's a lot higher than it was in the last election, so two typically very very significant strongholds for Democrats eroding. I guess they will looking at their own best interest and deciding that No. I guess the narrative I've been sold over the years that you know, for example, I'm black, therefore I must be Democrat or I'm not black, thank you, Joe Biden. People aren't buying that as much as they used to anymore, and good for them. It's going to be better for their lives their outcomes if they start looking at things a lot more objectively than listening to the din the messaging that's NonStop Black people must be Democrat. Never have understood that. Five twenty six right now, got local stories coming out. I prefer talking to you. If you want to call in, I'll be right back.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KARC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Is your financial advisor as active as your local stories. Oh it's Monday and it's the five o'clock. I ar giving a little bit of a break. Dust the cobwebs out of my brain. Okay, sorry, it was a mistake, Greg Lansman says regarding his stock trades, of course, raising questions about what he knew and when he knew, violating the Stock Act by not reporting his transactions within forty five days. Congressional ethics rules require transactions be revealed within forty five days. Thanks Scott Wartman the inquire reminding us and reporting that some of stocks Landsman in Landsman's recently received report or disclosed report were bought and sold as far back as the very month he took office in January twenty three, well outside of the forty five day window. Lansman said he disclosed the stock trades as soon as he knew about him So, Lansman's August transaction reboard showed ninety one stock transactions and calendar year twenty three and twenty four worth it a total of between two hundred and three and one point six million dollars. Where Greg get all his money? Joe you know? Oh, by the way, Happy birthday, Joe, late birthday, Joe's birthday ever the weekend anyway? All of them part of either fun he has with Rockefeller Capital Management or part of his wife, Sarah. Landsman's individual retirement account. Investments include interesting selection here, Apple, Microsoft, Black Rock, Eli, Lilly, a pharmaceutical company, as well as Exxon Mobile. Kind of negating his corporate street cred there that one. Anyway, they nothing's really going to happen to him. Of course, Todd Zenser filed a complaint with the Congressional Ethics Department over these failed faire to report this as required by the Stock Act. But as it's reported, the stakes pretty low and probably won't result in anything. Each violation of the Stock Act carries a two hundred dollars fine. No member of Congress has ever had to pay it, since no Stock Act violation charges have ever been prosecuted. So they enact a law to provide some measure of credibility so we'd know how they are being potentially influenced by their investments and how they vote.
Speaker 7: Hmm.
Speaker 2: But the law carries with it no real teeth, so obviously it's not frightening for members elected officials to perhaps ignore it for almost two years. Saint Savior High School teacher was fired after the school became aware of what they describe as a possible boundary violation. Their words, that boundary violation with a student. According to the school confirmation on Friday morning, speaking with the end enquires Madeline Mitchell, the care of these students and family remains. The school stop wriety during this most difficult time course Saint Savior High School see here Infinnytown a court to Springfield police. They say the school notified investigators Wednesday about a possible inappropriate condact and communication involving staff member and a student. Farmer reported that officers were actively working to determine if a crime had been committed. School officials say the employee who was terminated is instructed not to contact any of the school's students, faculty, or staff. Three people, including a juvenile, hospitalized Saturday afternoon in a shooting Mount area. According Cincinnati Police, the shooting took place at quarter to three in the afternoon the intersection of Shadiness lay in a Richueal Court. Police said after the they believe three victims were in a Black Afford Focus when the shooting happened. Since a police officers, one victim was grazed in the head, one was shot in the stomach, the other was shot in the thigh. Officer didn't specify which victims sustained what injuries, but all three have in their words, serious injuries but are stable. Two of the victims taking a UC medical center. The juvenile transported to Children's Hospital. Medical police had not said if they have any suspects of shootings. I suspect if you have any information about that, police would love to hear from your crime stoppers the number three five two thirty forty. We have another shooting. Man hospitalized yesterday morning after shooting in East Price Hill took place in the one thousand block of Woodlawn Avenue about nine am. Please said a man was taken to the hospital. The gunshot women to the stomach. No suspects had been taken into custody. Police don't know if they've identified the shooter. That's an interesting way of phrasing that investigation is ongoing. And again three five two thirty forty, if you have anything about that. One and one more victim of a fatal shooting in Avondel's now an identified. Police officers responded reports of shooting the eight hundred block of Hutchins Avenue Saturday night about nine pm, making a man take in a UC medical center, where he was pronounced dead. In the release is since I police identified the victim as a forty eight year old at del Rico Hill. Don't know what led to the shooting. At this time. The investigator again is ongoing and one more time for a crime stoppers three five two thirty forty You got any information, drop a dime you do an everybody a big favor on that one. Stick around, got a big stack of stupid to dive on into. Of course, if you want to call, feel free, I'd love to take your calls right back.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station, deep in the back.
Speaker 2: Of the tire of the weather. Hey, cloudy day to day, isolated evening showers, fifty nine isolated showers, overnight under clouds forty two. Tomorrow mostly cloudy with isolated showers as well, fifty five the high and an overnight low of thirty seven with clear skies. Right now it's fifty degrees here pick a five Karras City Talk station. Now it's time for the first traffic report from the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: Mammograms Save Wives. Call five one three five eight four. Paint to schedule your annual mammogram with UC's expert team, Call five one three five eight four PI n K doing all right so far U Norse seventy five moving very well from Buttermilk Pike to the Brent Spence no delay on four seventy one Ohio side Accident Free seventy one and seventy five both in dreat shape in and out of Downtown and Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk.
Speaker 2: Station Hey thirty nine here, fifty five KR seat Deep talk Station five one three seven fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk Con five fifty on eighteen phones, fifty five care sea dot com Get your iHeart media apps. You can stream wherever you happen to be as long as you have a smart device, or if you are sitting in front of a traditional computer, just go ahead and stream it directly from fifty five kr sea dot com anyway, let us see here. Portland, Oregon police discovered drugs Let us see here, including buys, multiple plastic bags of drugs, a little revolver pistol, stack of cash, two scales, all found in a pouch labeled quote definitely not a bag full of drugs close quotes. Items allegedly found in a car driven by a woman named Mia Rochelle Baggin's toast sounds like something from a Tolkien novel, doesn't it? Anyway? Thirty seven years old, as well as Reginald Lamont Reynold, he was thirty five. According to the local news, They noted that the drugs were fentanyl and methan fetamine and mounting to over ten grams. Para pulled over in Southeast one twenty second Division on Tuesday night after police noticed the allegedly stolen car. Both Reynolds and Baggin's toasts booked on charges of delivering methan fetamine, unlawful possession of methn fetamine, unauthorized use of a vehicle, in possession of a stolen vehicle. Prosecutors reportedly indicated they wouldn't bring charges against the woman. No explanation as to why charges won't be brought. Definitely not a bag full of drugs. No red flag there. What is described as an eye opening new study. You might be grossed out over this one northwtte information you need to know. The Northwestern University researchers uncovered more than six hundred different viruses on everyday items like shower heads and toothbrushes. From ninety two showerhead and thirty four toothbrush samples, researchers found that each one was teeming with unique mix of viruses. Quote. The number of viruses that we found is absolutely wild. That's a quote from Erica Hartman, and indoor microbiologist who led the study. Thank you, Joe. I was waiting for the moment that you were going to hit that SoundBite. Despite the startling discovery, there are apparently is some good news. Most of the viruses keyword most were bacteria fages, which are viruses that infect and destroyed bacteria rather than harm humans. Hartman and the team noted that the skeptical Joe is no doctor Fauci was not involved in this study. Joe. Most of the team noted that these microbacteriofages, which specifically target microbacteria, that is, bacteria responsible for diseases like tuberculosis and leprosy, we're among those common samples. Explained that these viruses could potentially offer a benefit. We can envision using microbacterioflages to clean pathogens out of plumbing systems, raising the possibility of leveraging the natural occurring viruses for some sanitation purposes. Research published in Frontiers in Microbiomes. Jostrekker no longer gets the hard copy of that one. It's pure electronic build on earlier findings from her team, including a study on well Operation potty Mouth, which determine that most of the microbes found on toothbrushes actually come from the user's mouth rather than from airborne particles released by flushing the toilet. Hartman says she wanted to reassure the public that most of these microbes pose no threat to our health, in fact, arguing that an over reliance on antimicrobial products could lead to more harm than good. The more you attack them with disinfectants, the more they are likely to develop resistance. Okay. She recommends regularly cleaning shower heads with soap and water or soaking them in vinegar to prevent calcium build up. Regarding toothbrushes, she says replace electric toothbrush heads regularly, but don't obsess over anti microbial gimmicks. Microbes part of everyday life, she said, Rather than fearing them, we should all just embrace them, all six hundred different ones. That sounds horrific, doesn't it.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't think quitting showers and stop brushing teeth is the right way to go, Joe. I'm gonna just suggesting not go down that road.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't make the rules, ma'am, I think down.
Speaker 2: And since they did mention Joe had a birthday over the weekend, thank you, mister Tuba. I looked up and I saw mister Tuba was calling Joe's strecker and he didn't put him on hold. I said, Joe, is mister Tuba playing a happy birthday to you? And he's nodded his head. So well done, mister Tuba. I think he calls like three hundred and fifty people annually and does his little Tuba happy birthday message, which is a very nice thing. Good guy he is. And somebody who shows up a listener to lunch regularly. Speaking of a listener of lunch after the election, it's the day after the election. We are going to have listener lunch at Ron's Roost on the West Side the day after the election. I know that may be tough for some people to make, especially folks who are going to be staring at the screen all night waiting for the returns to come in. I don't even know if we're going to have a definitive result the next day. Considering all the shenanigans are going on, We've obviously got logistical problems in the states that were hit by hurricanes. We're not quite sure how they're going to resolve that. But we're still having listener lunch a day after the election, and I hope we are in a celebratory mood. I was telling people of the last listener lunch that if we're not in a celebratory mood, I think I'll just sit at the bar and down shots or something. Anyway, you can mark it on your calendar if you're interested in ron Z Rust the day after election day five forty five more stupid coming up if you want to stick around for that. But first, Emory Federal Credit Union. I love banking with Emory. Keep telling you it's a better way to bank than your big banks. Take great care of you, customer service is fantastic, and the rates are fantastic. You're gonna like it so much you're gonna want to refer a friend, and why not get paid to do that? Get twenty five dollars now and twenty five dollars later. It's easy to do at Emory Federal Credit Union because for every friend, family member, or college you refer to Emory who then becomes a member, you are both going to get a twenty five dollars reward then for signing up and you for the referral. So just by spreading the word about all the benefits of banking with Emory, you get a little extra cash and you get to help your loved ones get in touch with this world of financial opportunities you get at Emory. To learn more of the details certain restrictions appli as they always do, go to EMORYFCU dot org. Learn about the benefits of banking with Emery. Emory FCU dot org and them Molis number four zero one zero eight seven federally insured by NCUA and they are an equal housing lender. Fifty five car the talk station. Time for the ninety first one weather forecast getting fall like mostly cloudy day, isolated evening showers going up to high a fifty nine today, cloudi every night, isolated showers down to forty two fifty five to high Tomorrow again with clouds and isolated showers, and then the clouds will clear out overnight or go down to thirty seven fifty degrees. Right now, Time for traffic. Jason from the UC.
Speaker 8: Health Traffic Center Mammograms Save Lives Call five one three, five to eighty four paint to schedule your annual mammogram with UC's experts called five one, three, five eighty four p I and K. Doing all right so far, Norse seventy five, moving very well from Buttermilk Pike to the Brent Spence no delay on four seventy one Ohio side accident free seventy one and seventy five both in great shape in and out of downtown. I'm Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk.
Speaker 2: Station five fifty to fifty five KERR CD talk Station Eppy Monday. Back to the Stacker stupiod where we have idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots or rap stars as the case may be. Never heard of him, doesn't matter. Rapper Dan, Sir Joe, were you familiar with this guy? I know you're not here.
Speaker 1: No buddy care exactly.
Speaker 2: Snuffers rap music that he's making with the news it's for his look apparently, as the reporting from Yahoo says, he has got one point nine million so called followers on TikTok and he's been gaining attention for his gold chains that he in play ented directly into his skull. Why are you doing that? No blank an idea quote. I have it as a hook that's implanted in my head, and that hook has hooks, and they are all hooked in my skull under my skin. This is my hair, golden hair, the first rapper to have gold hair implanted in human history. Idiots doing idiots, idiots. Apparently people don't believe it it's real. So he's gone on TikTok on multiple occasions to prove that his chains are in fact real. In one post, he seeks to disprove the chains are plastic by showing that they don't float in a glass of water.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: According to a plastic surgeon, doctor Frank Aguilla, who was interviewed about this and whether it's a good idea to do or not, No, don't do it. It carries a man's risk, he said, implants like this are not safe. They introduce an easy path or bacteria between the outside world and the internal body. Going back to our toothbrush article Joe, in this case the bone covering the brain. In addition, I am concerned about the amount of weight these hooks are supporting. The weight of the weight or any incidental tug on a band of gold caused the implant to dislodge and even fracture the skull, and if he removes the chains, well, he still has hooks sticking out of his head. The doctor said, hygiene, even sleeping can become challenging. Dermatologist doctor Monagahara, also talking with Yahoo, I would imagine that one could take out the hooks, but not without risk of permanent scarring or scalp inflammation. One might even experience permanent hair loss from damage to the follicle. She also said, I would strongly discourage anyone from undergoing this procedure for all the risks and complications involved, especially at a young age. Long term consequences need to be considered. I think there are more sensible and easily reversible alternatives, like wearing a wig with gold jains. I don't believe that it needs to be anchored to your skull. Question why does anyone need blank and gold hair in the first place? What's the point? What message are you trying to send? H Yes, Eric, and someone could yank on them and yank them out of the skull, maybe some random dude, maybe on the dance floor at the club. It's a good point. Thanks Eric, and more social influencers dying we have someone who's described as a daredevil British influencer now dead after falling from Spain's highest bridge during an attempted social media stunt. Apparently, this guy, described as a digital creator, was twenty six years old plunged from the two hundred and thirty foot Castillo launch A bridge which stands over the Targets River south of Madrid. The bridge said to have been with a twenty four year old companion when he fell to his death. Let us see police as well as local firefighters rushed the scene of paramedics, but there was nothing they could do to save him. Footage from the scene the tragedy shows police quartering off the area near where he fell. The council there confirmed the death and a statement saying local officials have long made clear that climbing the bridge is totally banned and cannot be done under any circumstances. Well, therean lies the challenge right. Councilor for Citizens Security Amr Serrina Munios, has confirmed the death of the young man after he fell from the bridge. He was twenty six yearld Englishman and fel while climbing the bridge. Someone with the councilors made the clear totally prohibited, and they reiterated on neumerous occasions it cannot be done under any circumstances. National police and firefighters and an emergency ambulance were sent there, but again nothing they could do. Widely considered a waste of money by a local national media, but it was built and has carried little traffic, often referred to as the bridge to Nowhere. A year ago, local police reported a couple of bloggers climbed it without any protection, then posted videos and of course this had to be done again. I just think it's funny, They noted, they don't even know his name, but he is a British social media influencer, not apparently a very good one.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 2: And finally, staff members at a primary school in Texas placed on leave after putting so called sleeping stickers on preschoolers during a nap. Allegations came to light last in September after one of the children came home from school the sticker to show her mom. That sticker on the shape of a square with rounded edges, pale purple background, and a glow in the dark looking design of a crescent moon along the starry night, two clouds passing by parents say this suspensions of the various employees allegedly responsible are not enough. They weren't criminal charges filed. School officials say their own law enforcement apparatus. Now in the case, four year old girl was the impetus for the ensuing scandal. Child's mom speaking with local news, she said, it's a sleeping sticker. That's what the mom learned. I asked where did you get it, and she said, my teacher gives it to me for sleeping time. First, mom said her daughter told the children on the same preschool class received the same sticker. Next day, we went to school, she said, talking to the news outlet. We brought the evidence up here and we filled a report. We didn't say we wanted to file criminal charges. If this is something that is true. Sticker makes me fall asleep, the child said, hmmm. No criminal investigation was being conducted after weeks. Even more distressing, no other parents at the elementary school been notified about these sleeping stickers. Active ingredient in the sticker melatonin and over the counter dietary supplement commonly used as a sleep aid supplement, generally intended for adults. Currently unclear whether melitonin supplements are safe for children a Mayo clinic. So they have drug laced melowtonin lace stickers and they stick them on the heads of the kids and apparently that causes them to fall asleep. Nothing to see here. Who is in charge of your children or who are the people in charge of your children? And do they have your children's best interest at stake? Coming up at five fifty seven, stick around, be right back, plenty more to talk about.
Speaker 1: Come alau, Fight Fight, Fight.
Speaker 2: This is where you get the very latest twenty four fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: In this week's Marketers Report, we learn about the value of local influencers in.
Speaker 2: On five kr CED talk station. Happy Monday, Brian Thomas, hoping you had a great weekend. Sorry it's Monday, but we gotta trudge on and move forward. Right five one three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred and eight two three talk pound five fifty on at and T Phond's got something you want to talk about, something you want to say, feel free to call. Love the conversations and coming up. I always enjoy talking with Christophers. With them, today's asked for an extra twenty minute or an extra ten minutes, so we'll get him early at seven twenty today with the former vice mayor and the Smither event. Adam kaylor Are County Commissioner candidate, going to be in studio eighth five. How's the race going, how things looking, his ideas and thoughts for the future, and maybe an opportunity to get some support behind Adam as we end the following few weeks before we hit the hit election day again. Quick reminder, we're going to be at Ron's Rus the day after the election for the next care see Listener Lunch. Just heard from cribbage Mike, my submarine or friend who's looking forward to it. He said, that's the last time I won. The last Listener Lunch at Ronz Rus was the last time I actually beat him at cribbage. And you can count on one hand less two fingers the number of times have actually won. I just always enjoy playing the game with him though he's a good man, and really enjoy our fellowship. I enjoy everybody's fellowship at Listener Lunch. So market dude, Ron's Rustlet I see here. Border Patrol unanimously endorsed Donald Trump put another feather in his cap. The Official Union of the US Border Patrol announced the full support of Donald Trump at a rally in Prescott on Sunday yesterday. He said he was honored to receive the endorsement Trump did called a great honor, apparently unanimous. You then invite to Paul Prez, the president of the National Border Control Council, onto the stage with him. Press said it was a message for everyone in the crowd. If we allow borders are Harris to win this election, every city, every community in this great country is going to go to hell, said pres But I'm to say the untold millions of people unvetted who she has allowed into this country that are committing murders, rapes, robberies, burglaries, and every other crime will continue to put our country in peril. One man can fix that. That is Donald Trump. He has always stood with the men and women who protect the border, who put their lives on the line for the country. Press said on behalf of the sixteen thousand men and women represented by the National Border Patrol Council, we strongly support Inodorris Donald J. Trump, the President of the United States of America. So not shocking me or patrol agents. Appreciate what they're doing and believe their job is a very valuable one, protecting the interior of our country from evildoers if you have an opportunity, I believe it was. Fox News did a multi page breakdown article caption Migrant crime waive during Biden Harris administration under scrutiny amid series of assaults, murders, a timeline and they go all the way back to twenty twenty two and each year and the list of crimes and the description of the crimes committed by illegal immigrants, most notably against children, is absolutely horrific. Then everybody commits crime. No, everyone doesn't commit crime. And if you can keep a certain segment of the people out of our country because they're not allowed to be here in the first place, you don't run the risk of those people coming into our country and committing crimes. Noting, as it's been widely reported, many of the countries from far and wide that are sending people to the southern border and maybe even the northern border, are just emptying their prisons out and getting rid of all their bad people. It reduces their cost of doing business. Those various countries. We have x numbers of millions of dollars we pay a year to keep these people in prison. What if we just unload these people into the United States. They're not stopping anybody from a crossing the border. Solution happened many times in the past, and the results overwhelming school districts. Daily Caller reported on this one regarding what's going on in Pennsylvania. A massive influx of non English speaking students is overwhelming the school districts. The number of English language learners that's ell in school districts in Pennsylvania surged forty percent since twenty twenty one. This obviously forces the public schools to allocate a whole lot more cash to meet the needs of these students. The English is not a language. I don't know if you can call it a secondary language. He's the folks who don't speak English. Records collected by the DCNF Daily Calor News Foundation show a staggering increase of English learner students and obviously these swelling costs that go along with that problem is twofold. According to Joan Cullen, serves as president of the Penridge School Board, or formerly did said, you're obviously the financial issue. You have the financial issue, but the issues of where to get the person l in order to provide these services to the students as we have an influx of them coming into the school districts. Right, and remember this isn't just one language. It's not everybody coming across the border speaks say Chinese, and they would need Chinese to English translators and people who could be effectively teaching them how to well make English a primary or at least secondary language. These are folks that speak multiple languages because they come from the four corners of the globe. How are you going to find enough translators in one school district, let alone all of the thousands of various school districts we've got across the state. A total of seventy one thousand, seven hundred and sixty six of these ell students English Language learners, which were our specialized education in learning English as a second language that would be the During the twenty twenty twenty one school year, the number jumped from seventy one thousand, seventy seven hundred and sixty six to ninety nine thousand, eight hundred and ninety nine for the twenty twenty three twenty four school year, a forty percent jump in just three years. They say out of Pennsylvania five hundred school district the review of the records identified that sixty two experienced a one hundred percent increase of non English language students between twenty one and twenty four. Another sixty eight districts experience and increase of at least fifty percent. City has made the news of late Charleroy Area School District. It's been a total of one hundred and five thousand on English learners in twenty twenty one school year. That number is now five hundred and five thousand for the twenty four to twenty five school year. Similar to what's happened in Springfield, Charloi is percentage of elementary school students requiring English language classes in the low single digits only a few years ago. Now that figure has reached thirty five percent, according to research by The New York Times. And it's you know, the thing is, this is almost overnight. How do you ramp up the number of employees to treat teach these English language learning students in such a short period of time. Where does the money come from? As for Charleroi had seen more than eleven hundred percent one percent increased in the number of English learners since twenty twenty one. Eighteen learners in the city's school district in the twenty twenty one school year that is now two hundred and twenty three for the current school year. Not a very big city, they say. The vast majority of those English learners there are Haitian Creole speakers. Do you know anybody that speaks Haitian Creole not a predominant language, reflecting the problem with finding people who can do the translating and the teaching. Not the only Pennsylvania community, Charleroi that's having a problem with this. The Shaller Area School District had a four hundred and sixty six percent increase in the EL population over three years. In the Schipvenburg's Area School District, the number of EL students at the same time rose from forty six to one hundred and seventy five. That's a two hundred and eighty percent increase, And again these are not big school districts. The largest district in the state, Philadelphia School District one, from sixteen thousand, five hundred and thirty of these students to twenty two thousand, three hundred and thirty seven over the same period, an increase of nearly seven thousand non English speaking students in a mere three years. Public records requests the DCN afterview the English learner expenses of sixteen school districts. On average, the additional cost three thousand, four hundred and eighty three dollars per student, and based on this average, the estimate of the influx of students could be costing taxpayers over ninety seven million dollars each year.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: And I note that we do have a whole bunch of tax levies on the ballot for this fall. Lots of local school districts struggling. Some want to build buildings, some are just trying to keep just tread water and stay where they are. You're gonna have a choice whether you want to give the school districts additional money. But I'm just going to tell you right now, I do not believe that the state of Ohio and the local school districts are immune from this English language learner problem. It's just not widely reported here, I guess, because the statistics aren't nearly as bad as the ones that have been revealed in this report regarding Pennsylvania schools. But just one little, you know, snapshot of one area of our economy and one critically important area, because the more resources are spent just to get the children to know English so they can learn the materials, that means less resources focused on teaching United States citizens corp learning functions like well, reading, writing, and arithmetic. The other the thing they pointed out in the article, the unique problem with this influx is that many of the English language learners enroll and then leave within the academic year, leaving the school districts with funds allocated to English learners well wasted, and the ell staff on payroll and no longer needed at least for some percentage of the kids who sign up for the school district in the school year and then just take off, probably to some unknown destination not tracked by our government, which worries me because we you know, there's a huge problem with human trafficking as a consequence of the open border six sixteen fifty five cares of THETALKX station bill. Hang on, buddy, you don't mind holding for a moment, I'll get your call. And at first I want to strongly recommend getting in touch with Fast and Pro Roofing for the free roof inspection as a do it before wintertime. Why not, because you know wintertime ice dams can be a problem, and if your gutters are all clogged up, that's going to really exacerbate the problem. So you can rely on fast and protein not only get those gutters clean, but also installed gutter guards or maybe get brand new gutters all around the house. They do everything when it comes to roofing work, and they do a better job than anybody. I can't imagine better more professional roofers and a more honest roofing company you cannot find. They are truly one hundred percent honest, never trying to say anything you do not need, so call for the free inspection. The best thing can happen. They come down off the roof and Nope, nothing's wrong, and give you an idea how much life your roof has left in it. Beyond that, though, if there is a quote, it's going to be a great, great, appropriately priced quote. Fair and ethical, of course it will be, and you will be impressed with the work. They take great care of you your home and they'll leave the place cleaner than when they got there. It's why they have an A plus with the Better Business Bureau five one three, seven seven four ninety four ninety five. It's free five one three, seven, seven four ninety four ninety five online fast and fast and fastenproroofing dot com fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 4: Deep in the back of your mind, you've always had the feeling that there's something strange about reality six twenty one.
Speaker 2: If you have KRC detalk station five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two three talk, I'm by fifty on AT and T phone straight to the phone. So we're going to go because Bill was kind enough to hold over the break. Bill, thanks for doing so. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Hello, Brian, how are you today? You're doing sounds like you're doing great.
Speaker 2: I'm hanging in there. My friend is supposed to get additional results on the status of my lymphoma and that it looks like it's still what they call low grade. But I am having more and more symptoms last week. I woke up this morning night sweats, what a pain in the butt, and they're getting worse. So I know it's my lymphoma's back. There's no question about that. It's just a question of what my treatment's going to be. So maybe I'll find out today or tomorrow, but I appreciate it. Thanks for asking. I know a lot of people have been asking, so God bless each and every one of you for the inquiry. What's on your mind today? My friend?
Speaker 10: Hey, a lot of people I work with. I work with India, African, a couple other different nationalities. I can't even telling how to say. So what I did is I started setting them up with John Denver Sonny and Share on YouTube and let them listen to that and give them different fans to listen to. And it's working. It's amazing how well they're picking up the language.
Speaker 2: Just from listening to music.
Speaker 10: Music is the answer. Yeah, John Denver is the key one, and then the Beatles. I hope them up with all kinds of different ones. I've done it to about eight of them there, and I've talked about six of them, and they like the music. They listen to it. I understand them better. They're doing it with their kids and their friends. So you know, the seventies music is going to be rocking back.
Speaker 2: It works, man, Okay, okay, I am not arguing with you, Bill, but here I am. I'm thinking of myself, all right. PLoP me down in China or Russia or pick a country. I don't know the language. I mean, you could throw me in Germany, and even though I took five hours Germany and Germany and college, I would struggle mightily. But if I started listening to their music, you know, contextually, what are they talking about? You know, I got you, babe, I got you. But what does that mean? When you're hearing that language and you don't understand it, Go ahead.
Speaker 10: Right, But it's making you say the words better?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 10: It's like it's like when I tell them turn on talk radio, listen to this station fifty five KRC, and try to say some of the words that the man says back to you, like weather and traffic on the.
Speaker 1: On the ten.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, sy say anything you can keep repeating and you know it'll work. And and by gosh, there's probably about four of them that are really figuring it up. They're getting interested in their friends, and I, you know, I have to say they're good citizens. I mean, I don't know they're trying at least, but you know, bring back the seventies music because it's uh, it's out there for him. And that's what the teachers probably need to use with all the school kids, you know, just use some kind of easy listening to language and uh, you know, and work for.
Speaker 2: And and I suppose musicians and bands that actually articulate the words clearly so they can be understood. Sure that is, Let's Zepplin for example, would not be a good man to turn them onto in terms of, you know, articulating the world.
Speaker 10: I tried to tell them about PAINK Floyd, but that didn't work.
Speaker 2: Keep trying. Oh, maybe scare up step over to tool you know that. I don't know if that'll work either, but at least it's good music that's hilarious. But I appreciate the effort. And I suppose every little bit counts. If you're getting English language instructions someplace, you can supplement that with that brilliant idea about just listening to music pick your own era. Although I would agree that based on my conversation last week with David Chudwyin on his book The Magical Decades sixty five to seventy five, if you notice they still play a whole lot of music from that particular era, a whole lot why, I guess sound like my dad and everybody else's parent because all the new music sucks. Teller Swift six twenty five. If you find meres Detalkstasian local Stores five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two three talks save money and get your car fixed for less and get your car. That's what Foreign Exchange is all about, charging less than the dealer and giving you great satisfaction that you've repaired your car and you didn't pay the outrageous dealer costs to do so. Foreign Exchange has been doing this for years and years and years. I can't calculate how much I've saved, but I know I've saved more than thousands of dollars just based upon my oil changes alone. That's a two hundred plus dollars savings every under warranty oil change I get. But all's for the out of warranty work that's been done on all of our cars because they're all imported. Say what you want about that, that's our decision. Lots and lots is our Honda's had a lot of repairs. And my daughter's car has been over to Foreign Exchange, I should say her late car. She actually got hit by a deer the other day, a totaler car. She's okay, but they kept the Mazda running pretty well. Now it's dead and she's going to get another one. And probably she'll probably take you to foreign exchange. I know what she's looking at right now anyway. But BOSH certified business. They have excellent customer service. The mechanics are as certified Master technicians. And again the bottom line is your bottom line. Get to the Westchester location. That's we We've been going for years and years. Austin and his amazing team will take great care of you and again you'll save money to get to that one. Take the Tylersville elegsit off seventy five head East Real Short Drive East two streets, hanging right on Kinglin Drive and you're there. Find them online at four and X four in the letter X dot com tell them. Brian said, how many call the number five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC the talk station. There are two types six thirty one.
Speaker 2: If if you five KRCD talk station Happy Monday five on three seven, eight hundred and eighty two three talk feel free to call at off. You saw that SpaceX rocket booster successfully landing. That is the most amazing thing to me. We live in absolutely amazing times technologically, amid all the gloom and the doom and the problems we face in the world. That's just seeing that thing just land and be caught by those arms in that that that I guess it was the launch station or whatever. And anyway, I just find that to be absolutely amazing. We haven't seen that. Take a look at it. It's just mind blowing. Anyway, without further do this is back to the local stories. Victim of fatal shooting in Avadel has now been identified. Police responded to reports of a shooting the eight hundred block of Hutchins Avenue at nine pm Saturday night. Man taking the UC Medical Center pronounced dead since I police identified him forty eight year old del Rico Hill. No idea what led to the shooting. They haven't released anything yet, perhaps unknown at this point. It is an ongoing investigation. Three five two thirty forty is crime stoppers number. If you have any info on that one, see here. Greg Lansman, sorry, I'm sorry violated the Stock Act because he didn't prefer report his stock trades, which Stock Act requires you to report them within forty five days. He waited about a year and a half or so. It won't happen again. Some of the stocks Landsman report were bought or sold as far back as the month he took office in January A twenty twenty three well out of the forty five day window, ethics complaint was filed. Todd zenz Er filed the ethics complaint on that one. But it's probably nothing's going to happen, He says. He didn't know what was being traded. He had nothing to do with it, but he did make trades a sizeable amount. The transactions reported worth a total between two hundred and three and one hundred and six million two hundred three thousand and one hundred and six million. They said they were part of a fund Landsman is with Rockefeller Capital Management or or part of his wife Sarah Landsman. Ira investments include interesting choices because I think he is anti pharmaceutical company in oil, well Eli Lilly and Exon Mobil, a couple of stocks he was trading in Chatigan and according to Scott Warbon and the enquire of the reporting he's he said, well, not gonna really probably result in anything. Each violation is a two hundred dollars fine. No member of Congress has ever had to pay the fine, since no Stock Act viol relation charges have ever been prosecuted. That's according to the vice president, general counsel and senior director of the Washington, TC based watchdog group Campaign Legal Center, which advocates for an absolute outright ban on congressional stock trading. Interestingly enough, they got shenanigans going over Xavier High School, where a teacher fired after the school became aware of what they described as a possible boundary violation with a student. Courting the school's confirmation on Friday to The Enquirer, the care of the student and his family remained the school's top priority during this most difficult time. Courting to the school's official statement, let's see here, Springfield Township Police said the school notified investigators last Wednesday about possible inappropriate contact and communication involving a staff member and a student. Department report of the officers actively working to determine if a crime has been committed in school, officials said the employee who was terminated is instructed not to contact any of the school, students, faculty or staff. Three people including a juvenile hospitalized Saturday and off shooting. It happened in mount Airy corna since a police shooting took place about quarter to three in the afternoon at Shady Miss Lane in Richwell Court. CPD said the police believe three victims were in a black Ford focus when it happened. Victim grazed in the head, one of them was one was shot in the stomach, the other shot in the thigh. They called the injury serious but stable. Two of the victims taking a UC medical center. Of the juvenile taking this since a children's Police have not said if they have any suspects in the shooting. I should. I'm sure Crime Stoppers again would love to be hearing from you if you have a tip that could lead to an arrest. Three five, two thirty forty Cigarette Moore coming up, and remember Christopher Smith is going to join the program a little bit earlier. Wanted some extra time today. We'll hear from the vice mayor former vice mayor at seven twenty and then Adam Kaylor is going to be in studio all during the eight o'clock hour. That's coming up soon, So stick around for that and get in touch with Zimmer. Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning great folks to call if you had any problems with your HVAC system, have it checked out. You know, Zimmer's got these maintenance plans you can get on so you'll have peace of mind. They come out and annually inspect your system, and I believe it also entitles you some discounts on some work getting done. But speaking of discounts, let's say, and it sucks when it happens your air conditioning unit's gone belly up and it's beyond repair. The Zimmer folks will be honest with you about that. But it's a great time for it to go up because right now you can still take advantage of the cool Carrier Comfort rebate, where you will save up to twenty one hundred dollars on a new AC unit from the Well the company that invented air conditioning Carrier great air conditioning unit as a replacement, And of course Zimer will take great care of you installing that. They do wonderful work. They're excellent a customer service aplus with a BBB leaders in twenty four hour day emergency HVAC service so get in touch with them with confidence. Learn more about the company. That's been seventy five plus years they've been taking care of their customers and it's a third generation experts at Zimmer. They love taking care of you and I'll do a great job of it. Learn more and to schedule that appointment again in twenty four to seven. Go Zimmer dot com. That's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station thirty one TI.
Speaker 2: For the weather, clouds with isolated evening showers to day going out of fifty they're up to fifty nine, down to forty two overnight with same conditions clouds and isolated showers. Clouds and isolated showers. Tomorrow during the day fifty five for the high than down to thirty seven overnight. The skies will clear up forty nine degrees. Right now, time for a traffic update from the UC Hell Traffic Center. Mammograms Save Lives.
Speaker 8: Call five to one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with UC Health's expert team. That's five one three five eight four pink. Big issue right now is an accident in southbound seventy five just past Mitchell Avenue, right two lanester block. Expectsive delays there, but they'll talk. They're starting to get the barrels cleaned up, so hopefully be out of your way here. Shortly seventy five north moving pretty well through northern Kentucky from Buttermilk Tike to the bridge and Chason Earhart on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Sex forty I fifty five KRCD talk station.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday. Moving away from whatever I was talking about to something else I wasn't talking about. The market manipulation the government engages in is really really crazy. Trying to get you to do something you don't want to do, has some absolutely outrageous outcomes. And of course, you know, I don't like electric vehicles for a whole host of reasons, most notably they don't really do anything to protect the environment, and they also bolster the Chinese Communist Party. But moving away from that, the manipulation offering dangling carrots from the federal government basically tax payer dollars to try to get you to buy something you otherwise wouldn't buy, and it's causing a problem for resale values of electric vehicles, which have dropped dramatically in prices. Dealer lots full of unsold brand new electric vehicles. You don't want them. Under the Biden Harris administration rules these that you're gonna end up having to buy them. The dealers have to sell like two electric vehicles for every one in turtle combustion engine engine they sell, and that means that the well, they're not able to achieve their goals because you go in you don't want to buy one of the electric vehicles, meaning they're dropping the prices a whole lot more on new electric vehicles. Everybody's around slashing prices on the new models in an effort to sell them. Discounts on new evs have helped prop up the flagging sales, but this massive amount of discounts has caused the prices for pre owned electric vehicles to drop substantially as well. Apparently, in September, the average selling price of a three year old EV twenty eight dollars less than that of a gas engine vehicle of the same age. And I have familiarity with this because, as I mentioned a moment a few moments ago, my daughter had a deer jump out in front of her little Mazda and it totaled the car. I mean it was not her fault. No one's holding her blame. She was insided driving her down the road mining her own business on a rural road, and a deer literally committed suicide on her car. And she said, was in that thing, and thank god she was not harmed, but it was did enough damage to damage it. Guess what my daughter is now in the market for a new car, Not any brand new car, but the replacement car. She's looking at used cars thinking they're going to be a better valuating Lord Almighty, the used car internal combustion engine market is outrageous, really expensive. Why because the demand is there for them. People want an internal combustion engine car. It's supplying to man limited number out there. The prices go up, duh. Anyway, the EV's got a twenty five percent drop from the start of twenty twenty three. The sharp fall in the price of pre owned EV's stands in car contrast to the broader used car market, where yes, internal combustion engine cars are really expensive used. In fact, I did a comparison of a couple of the different models. She was looking at a used vehicle in her category market just a couple thousand dollars less than a brand new one off the lot, And of course, people who paid a premium for the evs before the prices started dropping are underwater on what they owe, creating a bit of a problem for them financially. Within the past year, the average list price for you used Tesla Model three and Model Y, apparently the most popular models, dropped twenty five percent, but buyer interest in evs is subsiding. Automakers now becoming more aggressive with promoting the new models, making the new models as affordable as the used electric vehicle market. Some brands lowering payments on new evs, applying the seventy five hundred dollars tax credit directly to least electric vehicles. Consequently, the monthly payment for an EV has fallen from about nine hundred and fifty bucks last year at the beginning to about five hundred and eighty two dollars in August of this year. According to Edmonds, that means it's compartable to what one would pay every month on a loan for a well used EV, which is about twenty eight thousand dollars. Would you rather have a brand new one with the payment of five eighty two or a used EV with a payment of five eighty two. That's the point. The answer is no, I'll buy the new one rather than the used one, meaning the price of used EV's is dropping even more. New federal tax credit is also in place market manipulation for used EV purchases. It's four thousand dollars, but it only applies to electric cars selling for under twenty five thousand dollars, forcing dealers to write cut the price of the used EV to allow people to qualify for the four thousand dollars tax credit. Manipulate here, manipulate there, manipulate, manipulate everywhere. Edmund's study of EV trade in value showed that in August, owners on average ode about ten thousand dollars more than the car was worth. And the rise in electric car leasing going back to that tax credit being rolled into a lease deal seventy five hundred dollars. They say it's poorting out the obvious longer term implifications. Car gurus Kevin Roberts, he's the head of the industry Industry Insights that car Gurus, quote by The Wall Street Journal, said well, there's no positive way to put this. The problem is those leased vehicles are coming back because well, if you lease them two to three year lease term, they're all going to end up bringing coming back into the dealers, putting more downward pressure on prices. So it's a lose lose situation here. And the only reason apparently this is I having some little bit of impact on people's desire to buy an IV because there's so much free money flowing into them. People are like, ah, well, I'll go ahead and give it a shot, and they find out what it's like in the winter time trying to hold a charge on that thing, and then maybe you know, they'll get an internal combustion engine next time around. Don't know. But all of this brought about by manipulation, forcing you to do something you don't want to do, forcing on you a product that you do not want, and trying to make it more appealing by well throwing your next door neighbors hard earned tax dollars at the problem. Six forty seven fifty five KRC detalk station got more to talk about coming up. Christopher Smithan joins a program early at seven twenty, looking forward to the Smith event this morning as they always do, and strongly recommending you get over to odor exit dot com. You get twenty percent off when you'll buy all four of the odor Exit products at once, and you get free shipping on that too. You buy those odor Exit products before three o'clock in the afternoon on any given day, it'll be at your doorstep tomorrow. Odo r Xiit works on everything except the stench of politics, literally, mold, mildew, human owner, pet, motar, pet pet oders. The products are fantastic and there are you know, the different products for different applications. It's easy to figure out which one you need depending on which odor you're trying to get rid of. If you think you have something complicated or strange, just call them and ask for advice. So you get the free shipping by all four, you get twenty percent off and it comes. All the products come with the one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. If it doesn't get rid of the pet odor, you get your money back. Just use it as directed and you won't be taking advantage of that one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee because your oder is going to be eliminated. No Eodor Exit dot Com Online O d o r xit.
Speaker 5: Dot Com fifty five KRC Deep one.
Speaker 2: If you've got KRCD talk station, I'm very happy Monday to you. Yeah. Sticking with electric vehicles and going back to the problems that school districts are facing around this country, dealing with the English language learners, in other words, of who do not even have English as a second language, trying to well learn in schools when they don't speak English. That's causing a huge financial problem for schools. I don't go back over the details on that, but that's a fact. So why are we going to stuff them in electric school buses which cost three hundred and seventy five thousand dollars apiece, double that of traditional diesel buses and only go about one hundred and fifty miles at charge. That is in warm weather, don't go even that far when it's cold out. Thank you Kamala Harris and the Biden administration. She pushed this, the five billion dollar grant program. There'll be your tax dollars for the purpose of electrifying the nation's school buses, champion by Kamala Harris while she was senator and then his vice president. So she owns this one to a certain degree. Debt inspiring five billion dollar grant, providing Well schools with something that they don't want. Critics call it a waste of money. They'll be me included highest price tag and also the difficulties of getting vehicles into service. So far, three billion dollars in grants of rebates have been awarded. That's enough to buy eight thousand electric buses. Less than a third of that number have actually made it onto the road. Electric buses now make up a whopping one percent of the country's fleet of four hundred and eighty thousand school buses. Do the math on that four hundred and eighty thousand times three hundred and seventy five thousand, you get the price tag to convert them all to electric. Manufacturers estimate the electric buses well aren't fit for about ten percent of school bus route has pointed out before, the typical electric bus goes about one hundred and forty miles before running out of battery power, a lot less than the diesel range, reducing it in cold weather, that's less than one hundred and forty one hundred and forty miles. One school district quote and the reporting on this by the Wall Street Journal talking about how they were worried and believe Virginia, fancy Gap Virginia. It gets awfully cold, and there's some very mountainous roads, and they were wondering on the first run whether the bus would actually even make it. They all breathed the sigh relief when they actually were able to complete the route. A total of fifty five percent of school a fifty five school district thirteen percent of the total school districts withdrew from the program. Didn't want to be a part of it, obviously because of the challenge is presented the infrastructure for charging that hasn't been put in place either. So congratulations, school district, here's your new bus. Where are you gonna charge it? Don't now? According to the reporting, Again, the EPA funds and settlement money from Volkswagen diesel emission scandal help fund this. Officials, though, waited another year to build out charging stations. More than fifty buses still on the way to North Carolina to the Charlotte Mecklenburg schools. So you go after an ic email, manufacturers sue them for reporting we misreporting there in mission standards. You get a massive settlement and then they put the money toward buses that you don't necessarily want oh Steezeothough Steve, Welcome to the program, and happy Monday to you. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 9: Hey, Brian, first of all, best of luck with your health. I hope all as well. I'm sure it will be appreciate. Hopefully you can hopefully you can hear me.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm hands free on I two seventy five and not the two seventy five at Cincinnati, but the one hitting into Tampa home got hit not once but twice by hurricanes.
Speaker 9: In two weeks, we will know a home.
Speaker 11: You know, eventual retirement place right down here in the heart of it all, Saint Petersburg, Saint Pete Beach, Matheira Beach, Treasure Island area. So we had water damage on the first one, and then I think we are very fortunate all note about an hour as far as wind damage, A lot of other people weren't.
Speaker 9: But just first first and on the.
Speaker 11: Ground versus what you see on mainstream media requirement regarding like SEMA. You know, on TV, you see SEMA. They're here, they're helping, you know, their throwing trash away. They're wearing FEMA windbreakers and hats.
Speaker 9: Definitely not the case.
Speaker 11: All the all the work down here, and it's a Hertilian effort, you know, just Santa's local, state, county volunteers. You know, they are busting their you know what I mean, just the immensity of what happened is insane. But with regards to FEMA. So after Aleen happened, I was up that Cincinnati came came right back down. The day after, we had gotten about three inches of water in the mobile home. Obviously, I looked at it and I said, well, you know, so I tore out a thousand feet of flooring, subflooring, vapor barrier.
Speaker 9: Insulation, and just just got it out of there right away. You know, no flood insurance, you know, just economically didn't make sense.
Speaker 11: Were self insured, we had homeowners insurance, so you know, tornado fire, hurricane win damage, et cetera. Right, So two days after that, you know, mountains of trash, everybody's tearing their floors out. You know, I'm helping people drag wet mattresses and furniture out.
Speaker 9: We were fortunate we lost no furniture in our place.
Speaker 11: Somebody comes along, they were actually I think from the little city we're in South Pasadena, and they proceeded to go up and down each street.
Speaker 9: There's about two hundred and twenty homes in the community.
Speaker 11: Were right on the water, sticking these yellow papers on all of the houses, the sides of stilted ones, and a sheep protector tape them to the front of the house. Just a yellow paper that said something to the effect of uninhabitable reason of flooring system water damage right at your own risk. Nothing identifying or anything on it. Is to what it was, no official sealed tema whatever.
Speaker 9: So I asked the lady who was sticking on and I said, I said, you know what is this? I said, she said, that's an order from FEMA. I said, well, there's no ordinance on there, there's.
Speaker 11: No contact information. For all I know, you're a squatter trying to scam into leave my house to smooth in. I tore it off and handed it back to her. That's three days later. FEMA was in the neighborhood helping people, you know, file for FEMA, talking to these people like their six year olds, no identifying clothing, saying they're FEMA talking to old people, don't add to use technology eighty years old, like like they're six year old. They approached me and They said, you know, where's your yellow sticker? And I said, I don't need a yellow sticker and they said, well, yeah, water system damage your floor. I said, I'm not going to let you go in my house, and I'm going to let you look in my house. I kicked open the door and I said what floor. I said, take your yellow paper and they.
Speaker 9: Said, well, sir, you may not.
Speaker 11: Be able to qualify for FEMA if you can't follow the guidelines and whatever.
Speaker 7: I said.
Speaker 11: I said, I don't qualify for FEMA anyway. It's the second home, not my prime Mary Resnat, I'll.
Speaker 9: Take care of it. You take care of you. You don't tell me what to do with my home. I'm not going to tell you what to do. Have a great day, and I do shout the door in their BA.
Speaker 2: Good for you. I really wish we had more time to delve into this. I'm way out of time in this segment. I can't thank you know for the time. We're all right, am hang in there, brother, hang in there. I got a couple more notes to talk about that, and we come back from the break because I know some people down there experiencing it as well, so we'll continue the conversation. God bless you and stay well, and I wish you all the best. Six fifty nine and fifty five kr se the talk station right back. You use two November at the top end thirty past.
Speaker 5: As a voter, I want to be informed in up to.
Speaker 1: Date on everything. Fifty five krs the talk station in this rebark because everyone wants to talk.
Speaker 5: I want to talk. Hand up, start screaming.
Speaker 2: Fifty five kr s seven oh six. Here a fifty five kerr CE detalk station. Happy Monday, Brion Thomas. Here, Glad Joe's Trekker is in where he belongs. And happy birthday to jus trekker big five over the weekend. It's a real milestone. Hope you had a good day, Joe's Tracker, and happy birthday again. Five two three talk. Hey, listen to the guy from Florida calling. And you know I mentioned my friend Laura down in Florida and she's been posting videos and the other thing she posted, I believe was just yesterday. Power is still out and the power is still out for a lot of people. And I get on this, you know, this, this gang up against electric vehicles and this whole shift to get you an electric vehicle, stating the obvious, You're not gonna be able to charge your EV if the power isn't working, which means most people are relying on, yes, gasoline powered engines to run their generators. And many people are in line at gas station trying to get what gas is available out there. And apparently the line, she said, were like one hundred cars plus deep fistfights breaking out of gas stations because people are trying to get their gasoline, but they can at least get the gasoline, and in providing aid for those people in the rural areas of North Carolina and elsewhere, ATVs that run on gasoline are being used widely. Helicopters, of course, you mean you need gasoline when the power's out you can't get away from it or you're literally stuck. And I know they make generators that are battery powered, but I also know those things happen to be like quadruple the price of a gasoline to do the same thing. And what happens when it runs out of the charge, what happens if the clouds are in the sky in your solar panel, which allegedly can charge those things, but not very efficiently. You can't get a recharge, so you are literally without. So just the logistics of EV's, and then there's the corollary problem. If you're in flood zones, of course you're not supposed to even be able to drive your EV's if they've been innundated with water, you're not supposed to even move them or turn them on for fear that they're going to blow up or explode or otherwise catch on fire. Releasing thousands of particles of toxic gas into the air is another component problem with that. I don't know. It just seems people are becoming more more aware of the risks associated with owning one and all the downside that is going to come even more so the more they will take over the transportation market. Somebody should be able to figure out a new invention for you out there, your creative types, figure out a way of putting out an electric vehicle fire in a very short period of time without having to us like hundreds of thousands of gallons of water and everything else that goes along with that. But yeah, I really feel for the folks that are without. And I don't know, compared to North Carolina, how bad things are in Florida, or if there even is a comparison you can make given the challenges associated with some of those more or more rural areas of North Carolina in the mountainous regions where people are still stuck, they still haven't gotten a full death hole. So and big red flags over Feena. My friend Maureen, the pattern observer, not conspiracy theorist, believes that the storms will ultimately endo being a land grab FEMA planning to grab these homes for pennies on the dollar. And if some people suspect that that's what went on in Hawaii, I haven't reached that conclusion, but I know the rumors are swirling about around out there. So anyhow, five one three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three talk found five fifty on AT and T phone UH department here here, okay, here is there any bias in our federal government Department of Justice suing Virginia because they're trying to enforce their own law removing non citizen from the voter list. Any effort that any state goes into to try to get rid of people who are not legally allowed to vote is well met with a roadblock from the DOJ at least a lawsuit sue the state of Virginia over the state's enforcement of a two thousand and six law removing non citizens from voter list. Let me repeat, non citizens aren't supposed to vote and not allowed to vote federal elections. It's a no no. Last Friday, the Dog wrote that the removal of voters from election rules so close to an upcoming presidential election of violation of the National Voter Registration Act, which says states are required to complete the systematic programs in order to remove the names of ineligible voters from voter registration list no later than ninety days before federal elections. They said, this is too late. Governor of Virginia. Virginia Governor Glen Youngkin issued the executive order in August requiring all registrars to cancel the registrations of non citizens who have registered to vote in a local, state or federal election by falsely claiming they are are a citizen, including the forging of documentation or any other means of improper registration. These are people who are not allowed to vote and they have misrepresented, either intentionally or negligently. I think this is falsely claiming is probably an intentional act, and our federal government wants to prevent that from happening. Youngkins announcement on this executive order in August revealed it roughly just under eighty thousand deceased voters had been removed from the voter list of the prior calendar year, and that roughly six three hundred and three non citizens have been taken out the voter list between January twenty two and July of this year. They're out there, there are a lot of them. They're endeavoring to do what they're obligated to do under the Virginia law passed in two thousand and six to get rid of the folks that are not legally allowed to vote. And of course the Department of Justice will have none of that, absolutely none of that. Over to a victory in Michigan, Michigan Republicans secure to win an election integrity lawsuit against the City of Detroit over its deliberate failure to hire enough Republican election inspectors. RNC, among other Republican groups in Michigan nounce the city conceded to modifying its election protocols to hire Republican poll workers at each location that they had to do anyway. Back in August, RNC sued the city allegend that violated the state law requiring election officials to hire an equal number of poll workers on both sides of the political aisle. Right, the lawsuit of legends of the city hired seven times as many Democrats as Republican which of course decreases public trust and elections. According to complaint, of Republican Party nominate nominated six hundred and seventy five of these election inspectors, the city only appointed fifty two. The city hired up to two hundred and fifty Republicans that were not nominated by the RNC. That left the ratio of seven Democrats to one Republican inspector, which, according to the complaint, was not even close to equal. Obviously, in comparison, the city hired hired again more than twenty three hundred election inspectors from the Democrat Party. Back in the press release, RNC said this uneven distribution of poll workers not only breaches state law, but also undermines the integrity and fairness of the electoral process. Our lawsuit demands Detroit to point more Republican inspectors, which is ultimately the win that they got. According to rn C Chairman Michael Watley, thanks to the efforts of the RNC and the Michigan GOP, Detroit will now change its election processes so the Republican poll workers will be allocated to all voting locations as nearly as possible, and equal number of Republicans will be hired to this November. They also want a lawsuit in July over signature verification requirements that election officials were instructed to disregard. Huh, who's doing the disregarding who's doing the imbalance of the Democrats? I wonder why that might be. Why are they so interested in ignoring the laws written on the books. You got one Democrat, you got to have one Republican. Here's the signature requirement. Follow it peak hoaxed or the Republican Party chairman. As to the signature of verification, the signatures of absentee val voters have to and should be verified. Michigan is crucial to the pathway the victory in November. We must protect and enforce all our election laws to maintain confidence on our system. Who is undermining confidence in the system? The Democrats you know. I mean, can you imagine the just the outrage if Republicans were consciously intentionally standing in the way of Democrats getting their poll workers in place, that if the Republicans were ignoring state law regarding signature requirements or anything else for that matter, they would be screaming, bloody murderer, be on the front page of the mainstream meuda all over. They are the obstructionist. They're the ones that want to keep the opportunity to cheat. I mean, look at the Governor of California, Gavin Newsom, signing into law a prohibition on using photo IDs. What possible sense does that make if you're interested in ensuring the accuracy of the vote. Zero It opens the door for cheating. Whether it's widespread or not. It's a hole that could be plugged that they choose intentionally not to plug. Maybe the purpose is to cause you to believe the election is invalid. I know that is an issue that came up when I read about the number of firearms owners in the United States that aren't even registered to vote. There's like forty million of them. One of the reasons cited by these people is they don't believe that the election is going to matter. It doesn't count. It's rigged. And obviously the perception of a rigged election is exacerbated when Democrats don't do anything at all to plug the holes, like getting dead people off the voter ranks, getting illegal immigrants who are not allowed to vote off the voter rolls, requiring a photo ID so you can't fake it and pretend you're somebody that you're not. Simple solutions. Democrats stand in opposition seven sixteen fifty five krs Detalk station Christopher Smithen up early for the Smith event. Next. First, Plumb Type Plumbing Plumbing done right. Got a plumbing problem? You're in great hands with the plumbers at Plumb Type Plumbing, proudly serving northern Kentucky all the way up to dat and throughout the greater Cincinnati area. A plus the Better Business Bureau. That's because they are great at what they do. License plumbers para and ethical pricing, excellent customer service, arriving on time, and great with communication about when they're going to show up. You got a drain issue problem, clog drains, some pumps backed up, water pressures down. Whatever your residential plumbing need, you can call the plumbers at Plumb Type Plumbing is plumbing done right, and they do live by that motto. Can vouch for the work they've done. They've been in my house quite a few times, and yes, twenty four hour days, seven day week emergency service. It's easy to schedule appointment online at plumtight dot com or give them a call five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three. That's five one three seven two seven tight.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Man, this is Jeff for Tri State Men's Health. It seems like everything we hear these days is about political races, and yet there's a far more important race that you haven. Twenty one if afy one KERC Detalk station.
Speaker 2: It's Monday, and diving on into the Smith event a little bit earlier. Vice former Vice mayor of the city since Sinnt, Christopher Smithvent joins the program a little early, asking for some extra time today. Christopher, welcome back to my friend. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Speaker 7: Oh I did, I did, and you're going to hear about that wonderful weekend. Brian Thomas, my oldest son, Christopher and his lovely wife my Bill Daylight Cruz had a baby boy, ways our first grandchild, and and that amazing and so awesome, a baby boy. And the baby boy's name is Christopher Edward Charles Litherman, the third beautiful Yeah, my my oldest son is And I told Christopher and any any of your listeners you know, and you and everybody you understand this. When you have a kid, it changes everything, changes your perspective, right, and it changes in an instant. And so I was sharing with Christopher, he was holding holding his son. I said, now you understand in this moment when I say to you, did you get there safe? Are you okay? I get it, I get it.
Speaker 2: Dad, your grandpa Man, your grandpa Sin Now that's great? Is mom and baby all healthy?
Speaker 7: Ever?
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 7: Everybody's good, six pounds three ounces. Everybody is good. And and again I you know when you said you asked me, did I have a good weekend? I had a great weekend. And yeah, and just so happy for him and for all you know Americans out there, because Joe told me it was his birthday yesterday. You know who celebrated birthdays or had kids. You know, it's a wonderful, wonderful wonderful feeling and experience to become a grandparent. Now there is that part, Brian Thomas, and I don't I don't want to run through that and just say hey, it also is a reflection of losing my wife because she isn't here to experience the birth of her first grandchild. So, you know, I want to acknowledge Pamela because she poured into Christopher, you know, took him everywhere, invested in him, and he's grown up to be such a wonderful young man, a wonderful husband, and she deserves tremendous credit this morning, so I want to acknowledge her. And this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month as we kind of turn the corner and go to a mid month, and so it also is a nice opportunity for me to just again highlight the importance of screening, preventative care and making sure that women who have dense pressed. My wife had dense press, Brian Thomas, and it is a different difference in the protocol of three D imaging and making sure that you stay on top of that kind of care. So thank you for allowing me to just extend that kind of love on your show this morning. Before I get into the event.
Speaker 2: Happy to do it, man, And I'm glad you brought that back up because it is important women engage and you know, self exams and get the mammograms one appropriate and follow doctor's advice and watch your diet and all that kind of thing. But I'm just I you know, it's a sad thing you obviously losing your life after that struggle. But they have made tremendous advances in field of breast cancer and they are curing it now in a word that never used to come up in breast cancer. So a lot of optimism out there, and notwithstanding the fact that nobody wants a cancer diagnosis. But God bless you, Christopher Smitherman, and congratulations man, I'm so happy for you, Grandpa Smitherman. Geez, that's gonna take a lot to get used to. I bet don't go away, Christian. Christopher is gonna unload here in the next segment with the Spleen event. Great here in the good news though, first of good news with Peter Shebia Kellowiam seven Hills outstanding real estate agents. They do provide tremendous value. These are the top agents in the city of Cincinnati. Cincinnati's number one real estate group. Their mission is to get you a five star experience, and whether they're a buyer's agent or seller's agent for you, they are going to deliver on that value. Lots of pitfalls you can fall in both buying and selling, and they're going to keep you right out of them. They also programs that nobody else is offering, Instant offer program Love It or Leave It. I kind of get a kick out of them, and they help you buy a house and for any reason during their first year you figure out you just don't like it, they will sell it for you with no commission whatsoever. So just a little guarantee you got when they're your buyer's agent. But also the cash to Keys for program which allows you to leverage this ANNI Max Cash to Keys using Peter Shabiria Kellwilliams seven Hills agent and that allows you to make a cash off or putting you ahead of the pack in multiple bidding situations which still exist out there. So get the five star experience. Get in touch with Sabri Group online seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com put a five one three in front of it and call them up. Five one three seven zero eight three.
Speaker 5: Thousand, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Time for the nine first morning weather forecast. Mostly cloudy day to day, isolated evening showers. Fifty nine for the High, down to forty two overnight with clouds and isolated showers, and clouds and isolated showers tomorrow. Fifty five for the High. Fives clear out overnight, and it's going down to a cool thirty seven tomorrow night. Right now forty nine degree. It's time for travel.
Speaker 8: Update from the UC Health Traffic Center. Mammograms Save Wives. Call five I've won three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with uc Helt's expert team. Five one three five eight four pink. Some break likes northbound seventy five, making you way north of Dixie Highway up toward the bridge, a few extra minutes into downtown on the Ohio side, they've cleared up that mess. South seventy five at Mitchell Avenue, all lanes are open and moving pretty well. South seventy one still looks to be in good shape from Field Turtle all the way down to Red Bank. Jason Earhardt on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 2: See on a Monday, we got a little bit of positive information for Christmas smithing in advance, and now we're going to dive into the Monday morning smither Van Christopher, what's under your skin today? My friend brother?
Speaker 7: Let me you know that I am a Catholic family and you know fifteen Governor Whitmern. I don't know if you're listening audience, you know saw per video of putting a dorito into an influencer's mouth as if she was taking her first communion.
Speaker 9: Wearing a hair hat.
Speaker 7: It just doesn't make any sense to me. And you know, when I connect things like you know, the Olympics and the opening ceremonies. Now I see, I see, you know, the governor of Michigan with the dorrito putting it in a woman's mouth that she's on her knees as she's acting as if she's taking her first communion. The dorrito is offensive. Her on her knees with the communion outfit is offensive. And injecting it into the politics space right, the political space is offensive. And so I'm trying to figure out what's going on in her head that she would think that mocking Catholics in Michigan are across the country for their first communion, which you know is incredibly important in our faith, our children's first communion is insane, and I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is going on and why she thought that was important to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the life I mean, Christopher, I have no idea, honestly, you know. I want to say it's like a company going on record on some very politically divisive issue like bud light and the LGBTQ thing. But a lot of folks have gone down that road, much of their chagrin, because the minute you take a political stand it favors one side or another, you immediately are going to alienate half of the people. If you're a politician and you're trying to get votes for Kamala Harris, why would you want to piss Catholics off? It doesn't make a wits worth of sense. Don't go down that road, remain neutral, say nothing about it. I just don't. I don't get it. I really don't. Unless she's so surrounded by this echo chamber that she thinks the entire world feels as though she does, and then somehow Catholics are to be mocked for whatever reason. I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with the abortion decision all or the abortion issue. Don't know, Christopher, I really don't.
Speaker 7: It's dumb, but it's it's really dumb, and you're right, it's like there obviously there are people around her who are watching her video take this and going, this is a great idea, Governor, you know, this is a great idea. There's nobody pulling her chain that says, you know what, putting at Dorrito and faking like you're doing the first communion right, You're you're you're you're literally going to piss off any Catholic person that sees it. So it's just amazing to me. And I want to pivot to FEMA because this word that they've been using over the weekend, you know, basically saying misinformation, misinformation. Here's the reality, man, FEMA, phil North Carolina, Georgia, and Florida. Period. Right, we've got hurricanes impacting Americans and so.
Speaker 12: What adds a level of rubbs is the one billion plus dollars that they gave out to illegal immigrants for housing and food and healthcare and.
Speaker 7: Whatever they were doing while American citizens suffer, meaning people lost their houses, they lost their pets, they lost their grandparents, they lost their children, they lost their spouses. I mean, we're talking about catastrophic situations in North Carolina, parts of Georgia, and obviously parts of Florida. Why do we have a White House that could send a billion dollars out for people who came to our country illegally and then seems to not be able to put together some type of emergency packages outside of seven hundred and fifty dollars for American citizens in our own damn country. Brian Thomas, It's amazing to.
Speaker 2: Me, it is, And they always seem to magically find initial money when some other source demands it, like wow, law and behold. You know, Biden approves an additional X billion dollars for some foreign war, and you're like, wait a second, did Congress allocate that? Where where did that come from? In rerouting unspent COVID funds, there's a whole bunch of billions of dollars in unspent COVID money for issues that aren't around anymore. They re route that money elsewhere sometimes, but no, when it comes to you know, people out in North Carolina, we know I'm sorry, we're out of money. We don't have it. It's in a different bucket. We're not allowed to use that bucket because it's allocated for something else.
Speaker 7: It's insane. And then in the same week, you know, I'm not exaggerating, they say we're sending money to Lebanon. Yeah, you know, and so you're just, you're just and that's not an exaggeration to the to your listening audience. This is why this election right now is so acute and why people are so concerned. Because you would think, Brian Thomas, that are hurricane hitting North Carolina, hitting Georgia, hitting Florida would be bipartisan. You would think, no matter what your political spectrum, I wouldn't turn my TV on and go misinformation. FEMA's doing their job. If you talk to the people that are on the ground, Brian Thomas, they tell you they don't know where FEMA is. The people helping the people are churches, volunteers coming from outside the state, inside the state of Christian organizations that are there providing the support private citizens. With helicopters going up in the North Carolina. It was at the first week, a week and a half. It wasn't FEMA, it wasn't the United States of Government. And I'm saying the White House did a terrible job of pulling together our resources. At the same time, it looks like they care more about the illegal immigration situation with their money. That is the rub as we go into the November fifth election, you're literally telling us through your spending, how you spend your money, what you value, and it's not American citizens.
Speaker 2: Gee. You know, as you were saying that, Christopher, I'm just wondering if you had a Republican in office right now, oh, maybe like George Bush during Katrina and got all that backlash about how you know, it was being mismanaged and it was all racist based and YadA, YadA, YadA. It was a total I mean just absolutely, just an absolute slam twenty four to seven on the response on that one. And here we have all these illustrations, some of which you just pointed out, about an incompetent administration and incompetent use of FEMA funds and a limited number of funds even available. They're not getting the heat that Bush got during Katrina at all.
Speaker 7: Absolutely not, And the difference is so glaring, and that's why it was so bizarre to hear these talking points coming from administrators like their feelings have been hurt. Oh my goodness, I can't believe they're saying these things about me. And I'm going, lady, do you understand that people lost their entire house like it's gone, Like most Americans all of their wealth are eighty percent of their wealth is in their home. It just washed away. Their families washed away, meaning grandma and grandpa and moms and dads and children. And they're sitting there wanting us to feel sorry for FEMA. Listen, I can't feel sorry for FEMA when you see the catastrophic situations in North Carolina. There's still people, thousands and thousands of Americans who do not have electricity, do not have clean water today, and they live in the United States of America. I'm saying FEMA and the White House failed, They did not do a good job, They were not prepared, and that is now on the ballot on November the fifth, because we're saying, why aren't you putting Americans first? Why are you not putting your own citizens on the forefront while you're trying to take care of the rest of the world. Don't tell me you're sending money to Ukraine and you can't evacuate and save people in North Carolina. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: It does not make sense. Christopher, you're asking for me to make sense of it. I can't do that question, Christopher. Are they going to be able to vote in North Carolina? Will they get a mechanism in place that will allow those people who some of which are still stranded or at least in isolated areas without power as you point out, Are they even going to get an opportunity to chime in on the election in November?
Speaker 7: I think you have Americans in these areas that will be crawling through the mud to vote. I think they're so incent by what has happened here that they'll be the first at the ballot box.
Speaker 10: They'll be there.
Speaker 7: Because they understand better than any of us now how their country has abandoned them while they have nothing. They're offered seven hundred and fifty dollars. I mean, who puts that out on the on the TV with good sense? Who would even announce, hey, man, we're going to give you seven hundred and fifty dollars says that, like if that was even the point, I wouldn't even announce that as a politician. It's like the governor of Michigan Whitman with a dorito giving it to somebody doing, you know, acting like they're doing first communion. These politicians are disconnected and they just continue to reinforce that they don't care about us. They're not dialed into our pain and suffering. The government should have been there for North Carolina, for Georgia and Florida. And you saw what Governor Desantus sent out. Listen, don't play political games with this hurricane. Vice President, this is serious. We need serious people dealing with serious issues. And I know we're going to have a segment because when we come back, I want to talk about the brother comment that came.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I am looking forward to your take on that. Let's pause from Rome. We'll do just that. Bring Beck Christopher on that. Take a lot of heat on that one. Obama is Jimmy Care Cole find one line at Jimmy carec dot com. Jimmy Care Fireplace in Stow since nineteen eight. Locally own and operator. They do wonderful work and do everything everything for chimney and fireplace services. They do of course installation chimney and fireplace installation. Build you a brand new and for your home. That's fine. Maintenance repairs, gas fireplace service and repair, pellet stove repair. Everything needs to be inspected, hopefully annually, most notably the wood burners. You don't want a chimney fire could crack your lining. They replace linings if they've been cracked. Starts with a video camera. Inspection of your chimney, figuring out what is going on in there. Could be some water damage. You might not even know anything about it. They will fix that. They do tuck pointing, and they do a cap and damper replacement. Literally anything. Got a great showroom too. Located a four to thirteen Ward's Corner Road, it is the ideal time to go ahead and have that free standing stove, the self feeding wood waste pellet stove insert or free standing model installed in your home. Have it done now so you can hit the ground running when the cold temperatures show up and oh look, thirty seven degrees overnight Tuesday, they're trickling in. So take care of your safety so you can enjoy the comfort. That's what it's all about. A plus with the Better Business Bureau. Check them out online, learn all the details, and then get in touch with them. It's Chimney Kareco dot com five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five to one three two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio Stations.
Speaker 2: Hey, Joe, you know what I was thinking when I was hearing that misinformation disinformation popular words. You can use the left's own phrases against them in response to that anyway. Christopher Smithman, your reaction to uh Barack Obama's given a tongue lashing to black men, Well, let me.
Speaker 7: Just share with you as an African American man, I don't speak for African American people in this country are around the world, and nor does former President Barack Obama. The African American community is not a monolithic community. We are incredibly diverse, with a variety of different perspectives, and damn it, we've earned it. So we're not going to have anybody present or give us tongue lashings about how we should sing politically, what we should do economically. It just doesn't make any sense to me. And so, out of deep respect for President Barack Obama, like I would say for former President Trump or former President Bush or Vice President Harrism is giving examples. Right that title I extend. But to stand in front of our country and act as if you are speaking for African American men, are people on how they should politically vote, is way out of line. And so the notion that I got to get the brothers together. Now you're my brother, Bryan Thomas. I don't know a President Obama, and so this notion that he can stand there and act as if black men don't have concerns that they've been raising about the political strategy or meaning they're saying economically inflation is hurting me. I'm worried about the border, right, meaning it's this notion that African American men don't have deep thoughts about the public policies of our country, bathing in race, pandering to skin complexion, are pandering to gender, when the reality of it is they're African American men. Obviously, because the Democratic Party is panicking, they wouldn't be saying and doing those things if they weren't panicking. I will say something that is charged. It almost is like the Democrats are feeling like some Democrats are moving off of their Democratic plantation. Meaning this mindset that I can tell you how to think, what to do, and you should be bathing in someone's pigmentation and not their public policy. Meaning people around the Vice president have been telling her, please go on in a flaying yourself. We have a talk show host person right here locally, Lincoln Ware. Why hasn't she come into the market and given lincoln Ware an interview if they're really concerned about It's not like lincoln Ware is not going to ask her, well, tell me what your policies are around bringing down inflation, because he's out there paying gas, he's out there trying to buy food like everybody else. Meaning it just takes away from the substance of the debate to say, just vote for her because that bothers me. And I think that the blank because is because she is a woman of color or because she's African American.
Speaker 2: Well, and I don't know that she necessarily is. There's some confusion swirling about her Jamaican background and her I guess, is it Indian background. I get confused about that. I saw a black commentator bring that up and he was saying, okay, so we have a half black man telling all black men one hundred percent black men what they should do and vote for a woman of questionable ethnic background. She's not black anyway. That was not my words. It was just repeating what other one of the other black commentators who was offended, as you sound like you are over that I was when I heard that was my reaction, Chris from like, you know, black men probably do grocery shopping and have budgets themselves, and probably have car payments and insurance payments and mortgage payments or rent payments, and we know they've all gone up. It may be that they realize that this is current administrations are the ones that brought about a lot of this peril. They may live in a neighborhood that's been inundated with illegal immigrants and a high crime and they may reject the woke ideology of the left in terms of crime fighting or in terms of relocating illegal immigrants into their neighborhood when the residents of the neighborhood aren't getting the benefits of big fat ebt checks. And I mean we can go on and on about all the benefits illegal immigrants are getting in this country. Going back to your FEMA comment, I mean, yeah, those are real issues affecting real people every single day, and the whole idea that brought Obama wants to turn this into Come on, guys, you just don't want to for a woman. Get over that. It's ridiculous. If that woman's policies or she was part of administration that was really working for the American people and had inflation down and affordability of homes up, they wouldn't be complaining and they'd readily vote for her because it's working.
Speaker 7: A central issue in the African American community are public school systems around them wherever they live that are failing, right, Because still the number one way out of the middle class, higher upper middle class, or from poverty into the middle class is a good education, sir. And so you have communities that are being ravaged by public school systems that are failing their children. So what I look at and I push back on former President of Barack Obama, we need him lending a voice to public school systems around the country who are failing our children. We need him lending a voice to communities, urban cores that are not safe, where people are coming out of their homes and being shot at, or their children are standing at a bus stop being shot at. We need him to weigh in on how do you lower prices like you just talked about I'd like to buy a steak, or I'd like to buy milk and eggs. It's forty percent or thirty percent higher than it was a year ago. I'm saying if he had addressed these issues and not just said, hey, bro, vote for her because I said so, or hey bro, vote for her because she's a woman of color, or hay bro, vote for her because she's a woman. I don't know what his position is. That's the point you're approaching African American men as if we don't have deep, substantive thought about our country and where we're living. My message to the Democratic Party is that we do that. I am a financial planner. I've owned my own business for thirty years, and I'm concerned about my tax rate. I'm concerned about unrealized capital gains and you saying you're going to tax them at twenty or twenty eight percent even though I haven't sold. Whether it's a stock or whether it's a real estate a company, a piece of real estate that I own. There are small business owners who are African American men who are listening to our conversation right now, and they're saying, listen, man, I'm thinking about my pocketbook, and I'm thinking about my economics. I'm looking for the candidate that's going to make my life better. That is what President Barack Obama missed. Talk about the substance, brother, and you might get people to vote for your candidate, but if your candidate is unwilling to go out there and give interviews, get out there and say here's my public policy position. Why would you ask an intelligent and form person to cast vote for somebody that they don't know who their votings.
Speaker 2: Were, well, stated Christopher Smithman, as is always the case during the Smith Event every Monday, normally at seven thirty, but we accommodate Christopher who wants extra time like today. Congratulations Grandpa Smithman, what a wonderful milestone. Best of health and love to you, your son and his beautiful wife and of course your grand baby. Christopher. I know you're a proud man. I appreciate the time.
Speaker 7: And Brian, let me say people can follow me between the week at vote Smithaman on X.
Speaker 1: Thanks brother, vote Smithvan. We'll do that.
Speaker 2: Get to your next Monday, Christopher God love you man, some fifty one to fifty five caroc De talk station and a good word for calling electric because it's all good words for Colin Electric family owned Aubertisins nineteen ninety nine. They do wonderful work, Yes they do. That's why they enjoy an A plus with a better business bureau. A trained knowledgeable electricians can handle all facets of residential electric work, anything big and small, everything in between. Price is always right. You get a ten year wiring warranty on everything they do for you, so you can confidently call them as I have so many time times over the years. In the most recent was the rewiring of the bathroom. Wonderful job on that one. So I've always had a great experience and I know you will too. Again. A plus with a BBB five one three two two seven four one one two Tell Andrew calling on the team. Brian said, high and you call him up. Five one three two two seven four one one two. Online Cullen c U L L e En Cullen Electric Cincinnati dot Com.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC. In his campaign adds shared Brown thinks everything's pretty funny.
Speaker 9: If I stand up for some I'm not gonna hide find the talk about it.
Speaker 10: It's all programmed to create.
Speaker 2: KR fifty five k r Z a O five If you're a fifty five krc DE talk station. Happy Monday, Brian Thomas looking across the table here in studio. Check him out online. Adam Kaylor eighty a M k O E h L e R dot com. He's joining for Hamlin County Commissioner. Good to have you back in studio, Adam to us a pleasure. Hope you on a nice weekend.
Speaker 13: Oh always, Well the bang was one last night, so that'd be made better up.
Speaker 2: To find the news on that one. I was happy to get the news but didn't stay up for it. But well we'll take one, right, that's rightw Hey, how about that new stadium anyway, I was talking to Adam on the break and just because we've got to start with something. He's running for a county commissioner. Of course, the stadium deal, it's going to be one of the top items for whatever makeup we have on for county commissioners. When the Tropicanas Stadium was hit by the hurricane and the wind blew the top off, I'm sure you saw pictures of that down in Florida Tampa. In the reporting, I read they were going to be building or they are building a new stadium for the Rays that was supposed to open or is supposed to open in twenty twenty eight. I don't know if things get advanced or they changed their plans, but as reported anyway, one point three billion dollars to build an entire brand new stadium. And I looked at that. Wait a second, the pay Corpse Stadium, you know, Paul Brown Stadium, Bengals Stadium. The upgrades they want come in at one point two billion dollars, So you can get a brand new stadium for the baseball team in Tampa and you get basically for the same amount of money some upgrades.
Speaker 13: Well, and I mean what you're saying is that that quoted figure you know that's going up?
Speaker 1: When when have you know figure? When have you known that?
Speaker 13: When have you ever heard about a construction project being on budget right and on time.
Speaker 2: Especially in these trying times with construction material shortages.
Speaker 13: It relation. I mean, it's gonna take a while to get that undergrad shortages. Yeah, yeah, Well, and I mean even if Trump gets elected, I mean, you hope he writes the ship. But he's talking about tariffs, so you know they're gonna be increased costs. Ye, you're gonna have some pain before things get better. There's no way you can you can write this ship this quickly. It's good that there's gonna be some issues. There's gonna be some things coming up. He's got to put some things in place in order to, you know, put pressure on foreign governments. And you're gonna be in the middle of building a stadium possibly that's well, that's happening.
Speaker 1: So but you're right, I mean it's crazy.
Speaker 13: You've got some of these places that are like, hey, look we're going to build a brand new stadium and we're going to significantly increase the fan experience. And then you've got Cincinnati in Hamilton County that's hey, let's do some upgrades for one point three Let's move Marring Way. Let's yeah, move an entire road. Yeah, I was moving entire roads so we can have more park space or whatever. It's just like, just put a dome stadium on there or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, don't don't say that, because then they might take that ball and run with it and it'll be a two trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's going to be Yeah, it'd be two plus for a dome state.
Speaker 2: And I'm not familiar with what the NFL as an organization does. By way of participating, you're contributing to these upgrades, but you set off the air that in order to get any money from the FL NFL for these types of upgrades, it has to improve the fan experience. Is that like written somewhere, it.
Speaker 13: Has to significantly improve the fan experience for them to give you any money.
Speaker 2: So new office buildings and a new practice field that's going to improve the fan experience in what way, shape or form?
Speaker 13: That won't but move a marring way probably won't. Add in a little green space down there probably won't. Building a new stadium would stop it, stop it. Yeah, so there. But there's a lot of things that people don't know about the NFL and how this whole process works, and you barely hear about it from the commissioners.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy to me.
Speaker 13: Somebody asked me the other day, they said, well, you know, the commissioners think that you know, they've given this enough time, And I said, they've twenty five years to think of this, to come up with.
Speaker 1: Something, right. It's not like it just happened, right.
Speaker 2: It's been twenty five years living with the worst negotiated stangle stadium build agreement in the foot in football.
Speaker 1: History, absolute worst.
Speaker 13: Mike Brown got such a good deal on NAT he said, twenty five years to enjoy the fruits of that deal that he got. But now it's time to give back to Himil County and get back to the taxpayers. And you would think he would come to the table realizing how good of a deal he got last time and wanted to negotiate. But here's the thing too, Brian. People don't think about so one hundred and twenty five million dollars he got. It's called G five money. He gets that from the NFL, so it is essentially a loan on future revenues. So the one hundred and twenty five million that he put towards the upgrades, it didn't really come out of his pocket necessarily. It was kind of like money he was going to make anyway. And it's like a loan from the NFL. So it's called G five money. That's money the NFL gave him. Now, the chance is that the Hamilt kind of commissioners go to the NFL and say, hey, we're poor, feel sorry for us, give us money, slim chance with a stadium upgrade because of that. I don't even know how you would quantify what is a significant upgrade to the fan experience. I don't know what that means, but yeah, it usually doesn't apply to upgrades. It usually applies to new stadium.
Speaker 2: Significant increase in the fan experience for me has been the realization that it's a hell of a lot more fun, convenient, and less expensive to enjoy the football game in my home.
Speaker 13: That's everybody right, well, and that's the thing too. So you're using that stadium primarily for eight nine games a year, I know, there's nothing else. I mean, do you want to spend one point three billion dollars on upgrades?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 13: I mean, and keep the same deal in place. I think Mike Brown can renew this lease essentially for another ten years. The lease he has in place now, that's with the terms that he has now for the next ten years. Every two years he can renew it for five times. He could do that, so all the deal that deal from back in the day was so terrible. He could just keep renewing.
Speaker 2: That well, so what you know, as commissioner, what would you do? I guess one of the things my immediate reaction is when I saw the proposal for the so called fan experience improvements is well under the and I've never read that contract. I've just read pieces of it, and it's been so widely reported about how bad it is. And I understand all that, but that the obligations under the lease agreement for the Hamilton County taxpayers are for improvements to this stadium that is not building a brand new, freestanding office complex next to the stadium. So that hundred and fifty million plus dollars that's the largest chunk of the what they are asking for, doesn't have anything to do with the stadium itself.
Speaker 13: Yeah, not that that doesn't sound like that's very fan experience to me.
Speaker 1: No offices.
Speaker 2: I doubt fans will even set foot in the office at any given time.
Speaker 13: Yeah, in that stadium, I mean you remember hearing years back. I mean that there were things falling apart. There was you know, concrete chipped and all this other stuff that they claimed that was happening to the stadium. So I mean, at the end of the day, Brian like, we have to get smarter about how we interact with the Bengals. I mean, you've got players down there, and you've got Mike Brown and the Bengals themselves that they all have their own little charities. Right there's money that the county spends right now on social services that could potentially be offset by some of these charitable things that the players and the Bengals themselves are doing. That takes some of the pressure if we're going to spend money, you're already spending money on these social services, just of money on the Bengals. Hey, if we're going to do something with the Bengals, could we work better with the Bengals to get some of that money to help offset and alleviate some of the money that taxpayers are already spending on some of these social services by leveraging the charitable good that the Bengals themselves and the players are doing. I mean there's things like that that people don't even think about that we could be doing. I mean, there's we're never going to be able to negotiot Mike Brown. We have no leverage unless there's another buyer because the art model rule kicks in if there's another buyer, And I don't know how if everybody listened. I don't know if you know how this Art Modell rule thing kicks in. But Mike Brown essentially can't move the team if there's another qualified buyer, it makes it much harder for him to move. And I've heard through my various sources that Mike Brown would be happy moving to Mexico City, right and if he doesn't get his way, essentially, is what I'm hearing. So you have no leverage as Hamilton County, as voters, we have no leverage unless there's another qualified buyer. Well, how many billionaires are floating around Cincinnati that can afford to buy a team? And the NFL only wants one person. They want one buyer of the team that they can deal with. They don't want a group of multimillionaires to go in and buy it because they need someone at the head.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: That's the rule right now.
Speaker 13: But has anybody ever thought let's go to the NFL and talk to them, because not every city's New York in LA. It's getting more and more expensive for cities like Cincinnati and Pittsburgh, even Chicago to have an NFL team and deal with these stadium issues and all this. Every once in a while they have a rule in place that they want one person to be able to go to. But nobody's ever thought about potentially doing something like a crowdfund where we can get the fans to own the stadium.
Speaker 1: Now they're owned the team, like Green.
Speaker 13: Bay, but teams can't do it now because of this new rule that the NFL put in place. But the way around that potentially could be you do something like it, and I'm going to go over some people's heads here. Essentially token the ownership. You put it into an SPV, a special purpose vehicle like a trust. That trust has a board and they have a president. So now even though you've crowdfunded the team, right and you've opened that up to fans to be able to purchase the team, you still have someone in place that the NFL can go to. So the idea is is, look, NFL, it's getting much harder for people to own this. We only have one billionaire in talent, and maybe there's a couple other billionaires, but they already own a sports team. So how many other billionaires are going to step in and want to buy this team from Mike Brown? There could be somebody out there, but they're probably not going to be local to Cincinnati. If we, as local people, want to keep that team here, that's really the only other way, that's the only way you're going to ever get leverage for Mike Brown, is if we have an offer on the table to purchase the team.
Speaker 2: Organizing that effort could be quite a challenge, and I suspect the NFL would do anything in its power to prevent that from happening as well.
Speaker 13: Possibly, but you got to talk to them. I mean, they're not going to give us a half billion dollars either.
Speaker 2: And as we stand right now, because I haven't seen any reporting on what the current commissioners are doing relating to the stadium deal, the negotiations, the improvements, the obligations, or you know, preparing a brand new lease agreement when this one ultimately expires, which it's going to. So nothing. So we don't know if there's been any outreach, nothing to report on that. We don't know what the NFL has said, if anybody's talked to the NFL. We are in the dark, and that's one of the more frustrating things about this election. We just really have little handle on what the commissioners are doing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the only thing I've heard of, And I've been in some forums recently with the other commissioners, and Alisha Reese is talking to the NFL about getting us some money. So there's no progress necessary except for political talk.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, at least she's got to do it, yeah, something apparently, we'll give her a little credit for that. Age sixteen will continue with Adam Kaylor find him on line at Adam Kaylor Koehler dot com. Learned about the issues where he is on policies and consider or him as a choice over the lockstep Democrat makeup of the county commissioners. And also call us insulation because it's a great product, an ultimate product, the ultimate no brainer product because it pays for itself and it provides you with immediate comfort improvement the very day they install it. It's noticeable improvement. Winter time's fast approaching, folks. You know how cold it's going to be. You got USA's foam and the exterior walls of your home and your attic is insulated. You are going to save heap loads of money. Energy bills are not going down. It's like the seven dollars per pound of ground beef that I've bade the other day, the two dollars fifty apiece for oranges the other day. I don't think my food prices are going down. You know energy is not going to go down, So get ahead of that bill save money every month. It will pay for itself, this wonderful product. It also qualifies you for a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit when you're doing your taxes next year. And they have financing options available, so this isn't like you just have to write a check. They'll work with you on financing solutions. It makes it very affordable to do what's right for you, improve your comfort and save money. So get in touch with them at five one three three eight one three six two six three eight one foam if you if your house is under insulated, in other words, you got some R twelve in the walls like my daughter did, put the foam in with it. A free inspection will determine where you are in terms of the adequacy of the insulation you've got, because you may need it, you may not. They'll be honest with you about that. If you have an older home like mid seventies and before, there's nothing in those exterior walls. Fill it with the highest R value phone in the market. And again twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit when you're doing your taxes next year online USA Insulation.
Speaker 5: Dot net fifty five KRC you Talk.
Speaker 2: Station Brian Thomas Adam Keler running for Hamilton County Commissioner. Excellent man, he is. I can't encourage you enough to head on over to Adam Kayler dot com and check his background out where he is on the issues, and of course the issues transcend. You know, the commissioner's race course stadium deal one of the bigger ones. But we've got some really important issues in Ohio. And as you were telling me, the polling shows Donald Trump on you gov is now eight points ahead.
Speaker 13: Yep, yep of Harris Harris. At this point last in twenty twenty, it was zero right, they were to God had them dead tide, dead tide. Trump ended up winning by eight in Ohio.
Speaker 2: So your point is, if they use the same methodology, then Trump could be as high as sixteen points ahead.
Speaker 13: That's right, And most pollsters have trouble with rural Americans. So getting out in you know, Lime, Ohio and the places like that to start. You know, polling people and Republicans don't really reply to poles the same way Democrats do. So if you look at the methodology of these polls, a lot of times they oversample Democrats, and they oversample left leaning independence.
Speaker 2: Well, and let us not overlook the reality that there are so many people who won't even admit that they're going to be voting for Trump. They demonized them so thoroughly that to even utter the words I'm voting for Trump, you know, invokes the ire of so many people outside. It's like, you know what, I'm not even going to play this game. I'm going to do what I want, shut up, get away from my face, or lie or otherwise just not even participating in the poll.
Speaker 13: Well, this is why people were sick of Democrats. I mean, the whole time COVID was happening, what did they do. I mean it was like totalitarianism in this country. Yeah, and the way they treated their neighbors, the way they you know, told on their neighbors. I mean that happened throughout history right in some bad ways, but they just turned into crazy people. And I mean Andrew Pappas on Facebook the other day you saw it too. He just posted a lady and Anderson kicking a Trump sign in someone's yard and trying to pull that a ground and she got on her knees and she's punching it.
Speaker 2: It's like the sign had molested her young child or something.
Speaker 1: Unhinged, totally unhinged.
Speaker 13: I don't know what is going on in My wife and I were sitting here in a conversation last night about the difference between urban liberals and suburban liberals, because now you've got this relatively new thing, the suburban liberal and where did they come from? You talk to guys like Pappas He says, Yeah, these are city people that you know, they got sick of the crime, they got sick of the schools. They moved out to Anderson, or they moved it you know, Blue or wherever. But they keep voting the same way. It's it's it's wild to me. And and for whatever reason, they believe MSNBC. They believe this, you know, all the stuff that Rachel Maddow tells them. But there is a difference. I feel like the the urban liberal is is much more educated. You can kind of have a conversation with them. Uh, But the suburban liberal for whatever reason. I don't know what's going on with them. They seem to be almost worse.
Speaker 2: It was that woke college education that did him in, I think.
Speaker 1: And they never got over it. Right now, they never.
Speaker 12: They don't.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they don't interact, and they they demonize anyone who's voting for Trump is if you're some kind of racist, fascist person.
Speaker 1: And they use those words on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: That's the Tavlovian response. It's baked into the cake. It's just immediately knee jerk reaction. They followed what they're you know, MSNBC lords and masters tell them to say, and they don't have any context for why they're saying it.
Speaker 13: That is why they're losing. That is why they're behind right now. And then they you know, they send out Kamala who you know can't talk without a teleprompter. Well and even when she's hounds drunk at the time. I mean, it's crazy, well it is.
Speaker 2: And you know, talk with Christopher Smithman earlier in the program about Barack Obama giving an earfull of black men about they need.
Speaker 13: To I don't know if you've seen the tiktoks on that.
Speaker 2: Seen a ton of it there lose, really angry black men out there coming back and saying you've got to be out of your mind.
Speaker 13: By all, Well, you want to talk about uh, you want to talk about shifts, Let's talk about the African American shift, and let's talk about the Hispanic shift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll talk a little bit about that. And on issue one, we've got a whole lot to go through with Adam Keaylor here in this morning, we're going to do that. Just stick around right back after the brief words.
Speaker 4: Something weird is going on because I don't know what's true and what's not anymore. Because you can't trust the government, you can't trust the.
Speaker 1: Media, you can't trust social media.
Speaker 4: Someone with a large national megaphone needs to amplify how bad this is.
Speaker 2: If only there was someone doing that week days at nine, could you write that down.
Speaker 4: Find somebody with a large national the Glenny Nectrol graph if you have one, let us know.
Speaker 1: On fifty five KRC, the talk station. The Simply Money Minute is ponsored by Emory Federal critic.
Speaker 2: Here's your nine first one to wetherbocas clouds and isolated evening showers high at fifty nine today over night down to forty two with the same things clouds and isolated showers. Get the same thing tomorrow too, Isolated showers in clouds with high fifty five clear Sky's Tuesday night thirty seven for the low right now forty nine degrees. Time for Jason with a traffic update.
Speaker 8: We're on the UC held Traffic Center Mammograms Save Lives called five one, three, five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with UC Health's expert team. South seventy five Mitchell Avenue accident blocking all lanes of traffic squeezing by only there on the right shoulder. Expect major delays heading south on your back through the Lackland Split to avoid South seventy five. If you can't fender bender on reading at Columbia and in Northern Kentucky, South seventy five you have a broken down a twelve street block in the left shoulder. I'm Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: The A thirty fifty five Kersiti talk station brought Thomas with Adam Taylor and studio Rnning for Hamilt County Commissioner and talking about this polling numbers which could very much in your to your benefit near to the benefit of other down further down ballot races. Of course, you got the Bernie Marina shared brown and you know they continue to run ads on with Bernie Marina saying he's going to implement a nationwide abortion band. Me Donald Trump's even said no, I would never sign that, and then the Supreme Court pointed out that no, this is not something over which the federal government even has to say, and it is a state's issue. So the idea of these ads keep running. I guess you know that that to me is insulting. It's insulting to me because I know better than that.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Well, it's sort of taking advantage to the low information vote, or not to insult anybody's intelligence intelligence, But on matters political, a lot of people don't pay any attention. Anybody runs around going, you know, Donald Trump races, xenopho, homophobe whatever. They're not paying attention because nobody has able to illustrate or demonstrate a specific in its instance where Donald Trump has engaged in, or adopted or embraced that type of philosophy anywhere.
Speaker 13: No, he's a known commodity. He was already president for four years, right, it's the Roe v. Wade thing, like they lost their minds. But that was the Supreme Court decision. But they blamed Trump for that because Trump put a couple of those Supreme Court justices on the Supreme Court. So they blamed Trump for that. But if Trump wanted to do some national abortion ban, wouldn't he a push for that when he was president?
Speaker 2: Well and appropriately, So people blame the nineteen seventy three Roe v. Wade Court on engaging in liberal activism judicial activism. You know, Donald Trump appointed conservative justice. In other words, they follow the letter of the Constitution. They don't make up and write laws. They interpret the laws that are in front of them in the context of the Constitution. And when that case made it, they said, wait a second, this isn't even a power the federal government enjoys.
Speaker 13: The Democrats forget, we live in the United States of America. They love the federal government. The federal government is their god now.
Speaker 2: It is, And this pesky states that have different philosophies and ideas because the constituents feel differently than the left. They can't handle that. Yeah, I mean, they can't live in a world where someone isn't in one hundred percent unified agreement with all their batcrap insane ideology. We have legitimate concerns as Republicans. We look at Kamala, the fact that her dad was a Marxist professor, the fact that she's Canadian, the fact that you know, all these things in her rhetoric, the things she said about taxing unrealized capital gains. That is crazy talk. I mean, that is so far left, it's insane. The rhetoric around the First and Second Amendment that you've heard from the left, and they'll gaslight you on this. Oh yeah, but these are real concerns. I'm talking about the structure of our country, foundational document, the Constitution. They want to change that right because you know, they're not getting their things across that they want to get across to lead us down the path of communism.
Speaker 13: But they're not concerned. What concerns do they have? Their concerns are make believe Trump is going to institute a national abortion ban.
Speaker 1: No he's not.
Speaker 13: He's come out and said he's not going to institute a national abortion ban.
Speaker 2: And he believes in exceptions for any ban on abortion, including rape inces life of the mother, and those are things that the left has been in favor of a long time. And there's Donald Trump on record he does not believe in a one hundred percent abortion ban, notwithstanding the fact that he's not going to have a damn bit of control over any bands or proposals. Neither will Commotion and neither will she. Yeah, that irks me to no end. What else let's see here in terms of the the idea that Trump is, if he's really truly doing that, well, I mean, there's an opportunity to get Bernie Moraino elected. We can get Orlando's Sanza around here in Hamilton County.
Speaker 13: What a brilliant how much is better is than Landsman? It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh, the debate was just absolutely You've.
Speaker 13: Got to be in a cult to not look at their resumes and see that Sanza is just far and away a much better candidate. I mean, west Point, He's a CPA, he's a prosecutor, a beautiful wife raising an unbelievably great family. I mean, the guy is, he's got everything you want a candidate. And then you look at Landsman, defund the police, all this other nonsense that he's done, and I just I can't wrap my head around, like the fact that we're just don't live in a logical world anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know the other thing I can take some great comfort in, and I saw this off that piece in the Wall Street Journal about what's going on out in California where they, you know, engage in this progressive sort of experiment defunding or rather not criminalizing drugs or decriminalizing them. And then also this whole idea that you know, less than nine hundred and fifty dollars is going to be a disdemeanor that was prop forty seven. Well, because of the social costs have gotten so bad for Californians, they are backing what's called Proposition thirty six, which is going to be voting on. They will restore penalties as a criminal determ to and rehabilitation as an inducement. For example, drug traffickers, you will get an opportunity to get back into treatment rather than prosecution if you pursue that path. Otherwise they're going to lock you up like they used to. So that puts people in a position to turn their lives around. But you have to criminalize the behavior up front to get them to enter these programs. They threw that out before and they're living the reality of it. And there's a direct correlation between drug use and abuse and crimes. Duh, because people who are whacked down addicted to drugs usually aren't holding a steady job, so they've got to steal things in order to uh, And.
Speaker 13: You're supposed to deal with it. You just get your stuff stolen, and you're supposed to just be fine with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but get a load of this. Even in blue as far left wing state as you can get, California. You see, Burke the Institute of Government Studies pulled at his polled last week, voters favor this Prop thirty six by a three to one margin, with the strongest support among Latinos. How about that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, people don't want crime in their neighborhood. And this is the wild thing. You know, the left all well, black people can't get IDs. You know, they think it's insulting. Everything they do is is like they call, you know, Republicans racist, But it's like you guys are kind of undercover races, Like you don't think black people can get IDs, you don't think black people want safety in their neighborhoods. It's crazy to me. I live in an African American neighborhood. My neighbor, her son just got shot and killed on Eastliff and I on August twentieth. She's on my front the stoop of my house the other day crying about it. It's been you know, a month or so, and I'm like, you know, Stacy, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: Still cry?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: My son?
Speaker 13: I'm thinking about him. And it's just like this kind of stuff happens all the time. There's a dry by at the house caddy corner from us. My neighbor's Shorty, right right next door to us. There's an empty line in between us and her. She's sweeping up something. We go over there the other day, Oh hey, Shorty, how's it going. Bullet shellcasings. Oh my, there's still a bullet hole in the window. We had a bullet come through. We talked about this. We had a bullet come through my bedroom window. It's just like this kind of stuff happens on a regular basis in a city. And then we get gas lit that crime is down and they just broadly use that crime is down for who?
Speaker 1: Who is crime down for?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the Biden and Harris running around talking about it. No, don't believe your wallet, don't believe your own eyes when you're at grocery shopping. Believe what we're telling you that everything is great. Look at the stock market. Yeah, I'm sure that that really helps a low income inner city person struggling with rent and grocery bills, that the stock market happens to the up when they're not invested in it. Yeah, that's a real winninger. Hold on, we'll continue with Adam Kaylor just after a brief few words, he'll be right back.
Speaker 6: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 2: Hey forty one if you have KARCIT talk station. By the time is here with Adam Kaylor and studio for the whole hour. Adam Kayler dot com koe E H L E R run for kind of commissioner. Over the break that we were talking about growth in Hamilton County and where it is, and then a little comparison shopping as to maybe what some of the surrounding counties are doing by way of growth, and it doesn't look like a very pretty picture. You mentioned Claremont County by way of illustration. So where are we in terms of growth? Clearly needed, we need investment in the county. We need more jobs and business is yeah, they of course yeah.
Speaker 13: I mean you got Hamilton County which has had a two percent growth rate over the last decade, while some neighboring counties and I believe it's Claremont has had a twenty two percent growth rate over the last decade. And I mean you can imagine where that's coming from. It's not like people are leaving Pittsburgh or Nashville to come to Claremont County. Those people are coming from Hamilton County. And the one problem is you don't have pro growth people in power here. We have a Democrat i'd say progressive monopoly on city Council and Hamilton County Commission. Yes, right, We've got a you know this this Black Music Hall of Fame downtown. Do we spend millions of dollars on you know, we spend about a million dollars a year there just cutting the grass. And I heard someone say, oh, well, there's been thirty five thousand people that have come seen it and over a year. Thirty five thousand people in a year. Is that a tourist attraction? Does that sound like a tourist attraction?
Speaker 7: Year?
Speaker 13: It doesn't work out, right, it doesn't work out, But we're spending money on stuff like that instead of how do we get the people who are not participating in the economy right now to participate in the economy. Half of Hamilton County's budget goes to criminal justice. That's your money and my money that we have to spend. If there's anywhere I think we could save money, it's by not producing criminals in the first place. But we have school system that There's nothing really I could do about the Cincinni Public school system as as a Hamilton County commissioner, except I have a bully poolpit to say, hey, get your stuff together. You're costing taxpayers a ridiculous amount of money by not doing your job and keeping kids out of the criminal justice. That's the system that we have to pay for.
Speaker 2: There's so many layers in that, and I don't even know where to begin at them, because of course, I typically like to place most of the blame and the deterioration of the nuclear family.
Speaker 1: And if you don't have a new path.
Speaker 2: Right the left, Yeah, by not requiring fathers to take on the responsibility of paying for and supporting the children they bring into this world and hooking up women in the umbilical court of government by saying, well, if there is a man in your life that provides financial support, you're not entitled to any of this aid, which forced women to stay away from the other guys so they can get the money coming from government, which I'll be honest is probably a hell of a lot more reliable than the baby daddy and trying to track him down and get him to pay.
Speaker 13: And why do you think they're losing the blackmail vote right now? The blackmail has not been able to participate in any of those benefits. They're still on the hook, right They're going to jail for not paying child' sport. They're dealing with a lot of this stuff. They don't benefit from a lot of these things. They're looking at why they've been voting Democrat for the last seventy years, like what have we been doing?
Speaker 1: Is where has it gotten us?
Speaker 13: And Hispanics too, they hear this stuff about the families not important, this and that from the Democrats, and they're like, wait a minute, families important to.
Speaker 2: Us, hugely important among the Latino community.
Speaker 13: Huge and more and more of those types of folks are moving into Hamilton County. I mean my neighborhood, Price Hill. It's always kind of been a neighborhood for folks like us. You know, I grew up in a single parent household. My dad wasn't around, he didn't pay child support.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 13: We had a lot of the same problems as many inner city people, right, And that's what Pricehill was. It's always been kind of a melting pot of folks.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 13: I grew up with a lot of African American people, a lot of Appalachians, big Appalachian community, and we didn't want to be poor. We didn't want crime in our neighborhoods. But it seems to be a dumping ground for crime. They just kind of forget about us, right, And people are starting to wake up to that fact, and they're like, wait a minute, why do we keep voting Democrat? We always voted Democrat when I was a kid, and I finally woke up right paying taxes, start being a productive citizen, and you're like, wait a minute, what are we paying for. Half the county's money is going to criminal justice right now, just to keep people in jail. The schools are are a pipeline to prison. If you are going to save taxpayers money somewhere. Stop sending US prisoners, stop sending us people, start creating productive citizens, bring the trades back for God's sake. Oh, put some vocational programs back in these schools like Western Hills.
Speaker 2: That right, there is a winning idea. Vocational training. It's all the rage these days. College education not so much, especially when you come out of college with two hundred thousand dollars in debt and nothing but this sort of liberal arts degree that well, guess what, there are no jobs that are going to be paying the money that you need to pay off that student debt with. It's just it's a pointless exercise. It's like paying two hundred thousand dollars to learn a hobby. A forty six fifty five K City Talks Station one more with Adam Kaylor again, Adam Kaylor got dot Com. I'll be right back fifty five R the tox dation one more time for the weather. This morning shone nine says cloudy and isolated evening showers fifty nine Tonight down to forty two, cloudy and isolated showers. Mostly cloudy with isolated showers tomorrow with the high fifty five and then overnight low of thirty seven skies will clear up, closing out of forty nine degrees right now, Jason, time for final traffic.
Speaker 8: From the uc Hell Traffic Center.
Speaker 1: Mamograhams Save Lives.
Speaker 8: Call five one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with uc Hell's expert team. That's five eight four pink. South seventy five at Mitchell Avenue. Accident with a car on its top. They've moved the car back upright and have it hooked up to the tow truck, but emergency vehicles still blocking all four lanes of squeezing by only on the right shoulder. Expect to lays back through the Lackland split. In fact, South seventy five also slow Union Center down to two seventy five. I'm Jason Earhart on fifty five krc the talk.
Speaker 2: Station eight fifty year fifty five KRCD talk station. My friend Jeff from Marc on tool says, yeah, you are right. We have to start teaching the trades again. There are great jobs out there, no student debt, and of course you can get paid while you learn. I mean. We talked with John Morris, formerly the Associated builders and contracts about that all the time. Lots of jobs in the trades, and probably even more now given all the hurricane damage and all the rebuilding and the projects that need to be done. We can go on for hours on that, Adam Kaylor find them online at Adam Kayler dot com. Probably a better path for Hamilton County commissioner, offering some more conservative perspectives, some really pro growth in Hamilton County perspectives, and of course a man who has seen it all. He's been a resident of the city of Cincinnati and in a well, very mixed community and grew up very poor with a single mom, and you know, not anymore, not anymore. You change your life around and you've been a very successful businessman. I applaud your record and your hard work, and you're just proof that it pays off. Hard work and an education is the key to freedom, the key to yeah, freedom from the umbilical court of government, which is very addictive. Anyway, Adam, final thoughts where we part company today? I know, I guess I leave it to you to decide which direction you want to go. You got a few minutes here left. Well, I want to fight for my city. I want to fight for the county.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 13: You know, there's there's been a disinvestment I would say disinterest from Republicans because I mean there's been a flight of Republicans from Hamilton County out to the suburbs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like they almost feel like it feels like they've almost given up, completely given up.
Speaker 13: There's this down trodden attitude. I want to bring some energy back to the GOP. I want to bring some energy back. I want to bring you know, more people here, like I've got to. I went to school in Pittsburgh. Right A big Bengal sticker on the back of my car got broke into twice. They they hate me at Pittsburgh, right. Well, I don't like them either. I want their businesses to move here. I don't want Columbus to do better than us. I was in Indianapolis on Saturday. You know, they've got some growth. There's some things happen, and I was in Carmel, beautiful suburb, you know. I see that stuff happening. And now I'm like, why can't we have it here? What's going on in Cincinnati, what's going on in Hamilton County? Let's bring that back. You've got guys here that have never stopped working politically in Hamilton County. Guys like Jim for on the West side. You good friends with Jim. I mean he gets out there. The guy is NonStop. He's a guy lives in Pricell, lived in prys O for years. He's seeing what's going on in that neighborhood. He's seeing what's going on in our communities. And it's like you've got a Democrat monopoly. One of the biggest problems is I guarantee you all those guys that on city Council, on County Commission. I bet you they all got a teachers union endorsement.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, If I was a betting man, I'd put it all in on that.
Speaker 13: And if you've got a teachers union endorsement, you want to keep that endorsement, right, So what happens when the schools start to teach?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't wear it as a badger pride, Honestly, I wouldn't either.
Speaker 13: I wouldn't either. But you turn a blind eye to the failures of the school. You turn a blind eye to the nineteen percent college readiness rate, the forty three percent chronic truancy rate, truancy has never been this high in the public schools. Do you understand, Brian, they're creating a system of failure in our schools and in our county. And what's in what's going to happen is is the next generation is going to be worse than the last one.
Speaker 2: Oh, without question, without question, that's what's going to happen. In couple with that truancy, I imagine this factors into the whole idea of equitable grade. In other words, you don't hold anyone back because it's going to hurt their feelings or something, and you go ahead and advance them to the next grade when they haven't had a mastery of the grade that they're currently in meeting. The problem just keeps getting worse and worse and worse as you move forward.
Speaker 13: Well, kids have no idea what they want to do, Brian. I went to a school for the credit and former Arts. Everybody at that school, which I sit on the board of right now, everybody at that school had a vision for what they wanted to do. They knew they had a talent. Someone helped them identify that talent at a young age. I can dance, I can sing, I could draw in my case I could draw. I've owned an ad agency for fourteen years, Brian. It got me into my startup. I've done art the whole time. Like it pointed me in a direction. I'm just a broke kid from probably selling a single mother household, hanging around with games. Right, I needed direction. I didn't know how the world worked. These kids don't have a clue. They rely on older people. They rely on folks who've been out in the workforce, who know what's coming. The problem is current leadership's more worried about their progressive policies then they are.
Speaker 1: What's next, gender pronouns, what's coming?
Speaker 13: How we're gonna build affordable housing Brian. We don't have plumbers, we don't have electricians, we don't have HVC guys. Meanwhile, there's businesses for sale baby boomers, profitable businesses that are selling that are just gonna go away because they have no secession plan. And the young people they're not interested even if they wanted to buy that business. How do they do it? How do they do it?
Speaker 1: There's no plan, We have no plan.
Speaker 13: We need to start creating cycles of success, not cycles of poverty. And that's what we have now. We have cycles of poverty. And these are long term plans. These don't happen overnight, so we got to start doing that.
Speaker 2: Adam Kaylor represents a great option on Hamilton Kenny Commissioner Adam Kayler koehlr dot com. Check them out, help support them, get a yard sign in your front yard, maybe donate to the campaign. I know the silence is deafening from your opponent, Adam, so I know you've got some great ideas. You're enthusiastic about making Hamilton County a better place.
Speaker 1: Thank you. They they're gonna win.
Speaker 13: That's the problem that nobody's out here fighting so here I am.
Speaker 2: Well, it's been great hearing from you Brett today. If you didn't get a chance to listen. Christopher Smithman and congratulations to Christopher smith and now Grandpa Smithmen. He had his first grandchild, his oldest son, Christopher, and we've got another Christopher out there, the third, so continuing a line of succession. I know he's really happy, but he's also angry to get the Smither event also, and of course my row Adam Kaylor here at fifty five krs dot com, tuning tomorrow, bright Bard inside Scoop and the Daniel Davis Deep Die. Thank you Joe Strecker as always for producing the program, and happy birthday brother, Happy birthday. Joe turned fifty yesterday. Have a great day, folks. Tune in tomorrow and don't go away. Glenn Beck's coming up.
Speaker 1: You use two November at the topen thirty pass. I like checking the news throughout the day. We can go on fifty five krs the talk station