Speaker 1: My Billy cunning him the Great America and walk in this hot, glorious Wednesday afternoon with tri state. Of course, Reds Baseball won dramatic passion last night. Tommy Thrall was going nuts on the radio. Back out it again tonight, first pitch about six forty. Airtime with us is about five forty. The Reds drive maybe to go to fifty to fifty in the season, only a few games remain, Let's see what happens. But until then, of course, once again, this is like a recurring herpes infection. We're back to pay Course Stadium. Here we are, some thirty years later, back again, and Brian Hamm recovered it all for Channel five along with Tom Gableman representing I guess the commissioners, and also he's a specialty on it. We have this big elaborate plan, many pages long. Everything's going to work. It's only about one point two five billion dollars, and of course he had another thirty forty percent for cost overruns. And who's going to pay for it? Nobody cares. It looks great, wonderful looking stadium. Issue is well. Mike Brown and the Bengals agree, and that's maybe a different issue. It may be a little more difficult to get that for Brian Hamrick. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show, and Brian, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 3: Thanks again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about can you give us an overview about what happened yesterday and when we look forward to a long term guaranteed bonus Layton lease signed by Mike Brown and the Bengals. Give us an overview, Brian Hamrick, if you can. Of course, you were here some thirty years ago, as I was with you at that point, talking about the same thing. And it seems to me like the Great American Ballpark, also owned by the county, has no issues whatsoever at any point. I can't recall any problems on the lease, and I guess it's going to be renewed soon, no problems at all. But the Bengals and pay courts continues to be a difficulty. Give the American people a full report.
Speaker 3: It's another you know, it's another situation over there. You know what that's about less than a half mile away, and you might as well be a thousand miles away in terms of the way things are handled and treated. And uh, it just seems different. Yeah, Well, this MSA sport or a Cincinnati company h one of the top in the country for designing sports facilities, and they came up with a plan what they think would be, you know, top among NFL teams. What NFL teams want to see. They they presented, Uh a while back, there was a presentation of here's what really is trending in the NFL what NFL teams. So this firm then came up with, you know, the concrete ideas for what could happen down there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: If you have one point two five billion billion dollars to do it with billion dollars?
Speaker 1: Well, uh, I guess were the Bengals involved in formulating the plan or were they left out? And they're kind of told by the county what it looks like. Are the Bengals involved in the.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a little unclear.
Speaker 3: I think they have money maybe in the design and paying this firm and look, you guys come up with what we want. But it sounds a little like nobody's really guiding this to specifics.
Speaker 2: It's sort of.
Speaker 3: Like you come up with an idea, lay your offerings at the feet of the Bengals and we will deny or accept. You know, so that's kind of the way it looks. The King wants to see your offerings.
Speaker 2: What have you brought?
Speaker 1: Kind of the Kim John Unn, May I approach the bench, get on your knees, crawl on your belly, and see if we accept what's coming. And by the way, you're paying for it. The first go around was ninety to ninety five percent by the tax. By the way, the NFL is the most profitable, profitable franchise, the most important franchise in the history of the world. There's billions and billions and billions of dollars flying around. The Bengals are now worth about five to six billion dollars, multi billionaires, and all we have are the bills basically, and they have the revenue. Well that change because normally, if there's that much money flying around, why should the taxpayer not participate in the in the ingredients and the meal that they're providing all the ingredients for. You know what I'm saying. Why is that not the case?
Speaker 3: Well, it all comes down to this. You know, the Bengals have said in the past basically that they're willing to walk. There's other towns that could support this team and other towns that are waiting, probably with the check book right now, to write them a check for a new stadium, state of the art. You know, you saw that with you know, Oakland went out to you know, Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: You've seen other.
Speaker 3: Communities do this. You've seen you know, down in San Diego, they're looking for a team right now. They wouldn't deal with what they wanted to out there, and then they lost the team go up to Los Angeles. You know, it's been said that, you know, the Brown family loves San Diego in that area though, you know, that would be a possibility. Maybe they work a deal out there. I mean, the weather's great. If you're not paying taxes, you're getting all this, you're making money, and you can live out there. You know what, it isn't so bad. But when you have the team and all these teams are willing, It's not just the Bengals, all the teams are willing to say we're ready to walk. And when you have them pretty much over a barrel. They want this team. The fans here.
Speaker 2: Love the Bengals.
Speaker 3: They want the Bengals here. Yep.
Speaker 2: But at what cost is the question?
Speaker 3: And that's what and That's what the answer that has to be given by the taxpayers of Hamilton County.
Speaker 1: When I talked to Governor Mike DeWine, you know, the state's willing to participate. The NFL has a fund ready to participate. The county sales tax continuing and infinitum, despite the fact that property rollback did not happen. And on the other side, you have the Bengals. As you said, dozens of American cities would love to have them. We want to do everything possible to keep the Bengals. The original cost of the stadium was about five hundred and fifty million. Now it's more than two and a half times, not just to renovate it. The costs are skyrocketing, and the value of these franchises have skyrocketed. I think the Brown family has about fifty million dollars into it. Now it's worth one hundred times that. It's worth five or six billion or more. And then layer on top of that the age of Mike Brown. He's approaching ninety years old. The new generation is ready to take over, and I have every sense that Katie and Troy and the kids want to remain in Cincinnati. They're Cincinnatians and they want to remain here. But at leasha reason is the one that says that what price. Jeffer Ludo's talking about the Bengals putting up forty to fifty percent of the deal. That means the Bengals. Bengals would have to put up about five to six hundred million dollars to stay in Cincinnati, and then the county would put up some money, and the state's going to put up some money, but not to the tune of one point twenty five billion. This is going to play out over the next five to six years because it's a five year renewal coming up that the Bengals are going to sign into, which keeps the present bad deal in place. So we're looking forward to another six or seven years of the same stuff until there's a long term, guaranteed a lease, which the Bengals don't want to do until they see what this what the funding mechanism is. And I'm not sure that the political character of the current Commissions commissioners fit in with the button down Tafts. It's Pheneus and Hollister approach of the Bengals. That's a secondary matter. Answer this question, Brian Hammrick. Why don't we have the same difficulties with my ballpark, the Great American? Why is one is always an angst and the other one things are handled quietly below the surface, and the Castellinis keep on keeping on.
Speaker 3: Why Well, I mean you just have to imagine that they're they're more willing to work with. I think that the countings felt like they've been more equitable over there. I mean the lease deal. I mean of a number of stuff these independent of the Bengals that look at all these stadium deals, a number of deaths, you know, and one of them comes out all the time says, this is the worst deal. The taxpayers got the worst deal with this one of any across the country.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, we all expect that it's going to be you're going to have to pay a certain.
Speaker 3: Amount and all that, but this is consistently comes up as one of the worst, if not the worst. Like in every one of these listings of what's happening, I mean there's there's things like like the county, well, like when they got pay Corps put on the side of the stadium over there, Well, the county doesn't even have to They don't even get to know how much they got out of that. The county gon't know what they made off of that, and and the county it's none of it. It's a sign hanging on the stadium that the county owns, and they don't get any money.
Speaker 2: For it, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean it's things like that. It's that, you know, the county pays all the money. It's at least Reese has been, you know, going off over this whole thing where they wanted to have a watch party. They couldn't do it, couldn't get it done, no way it could be done. And then all of a sudden there's a watch party in here and they're charging ninety nine dollars a person to do it.
Speaker 2: You know, like that, this.
Speaker 1: Is why, you know, one of the best parties.
Speaker 3: Well, look, it is all legit. It's all in that. You look at that contract is legit.
Speaker 1: I'm sure all of it. Well, you know, one of the best elements of this is that the guy on behalf of the taxpayer negotiating the deal with Mike Brown and the Bengals, when when he was kicked out of office, he changed jerseys and started working for the Bengals. So the County commissioner and negotiated the deal with Mike Brown after he was kicked out of office, runs to the Bengals and they hire him as a consultant. That's beautiful. That is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I mean you have to wonder. I mean, I guess there's no law against that thing. You negotiate some big contract. We're talking up five hundred a million dollars contract at the time. You negotiate that, and then you go to work for the company that you negotiated with. That that just doesn't seem I mean, that seems something really odd about that and the way it was set up initially. Now they don't do it anymore. But remember, for years, I can't remember how many, maybe the first ten years, if the Bengals didn't sell the seats, the county had to buy those seats. Beautiful, but they had to sell us the stadium and the county had to buy them. If they didn't sell this stadium.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we're going to talk about this for the next several years, and so we'll see what happens down the road. But every time you negotiate with Mike Brown, whether the I R. S or Hamley County. You come out wearing a barrel around, you have no clothes left, you have no shoes, you have no car. He wins every time. It's unbelievable. He makes Darth Vader look like an amateur. But alright's well, I.
Speaker 3: Will say they're great at negotiations. Oh yeah, they he sometimes don't have on the field. Well, you go and look at what they do as a business.
Speaker 1: Super super Bowl.
Speaker 3: They are taught there. They are Super Bowl contenders with every single one of these deals, and that's the way they play them.
Speaker 1: We've got to get Mike Brown over to the Middle East and resolve that little problem between Hesbla Israel.
Speaker 2: Hamas probably could do.
Speaker 1: Mike Brown, get over there. It's all done. There's piece and there's olive orchards growing up in the Gaza. Mike Brown is the best there ever was ever will be. Secondly, give me an update. Tony Bender wants to know. He thinks he is deep roots in Kentucky in this so called highway shooter is still underground somewhere running around and they can't find the guy. They got the bloodhounds out, but can't find this guy who wounded five people in interstate I seventy five high school games are being canceled. What's the latest with the mole and the mole in Kentucky?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so there's Joseph Kouch open fire hitting. They now know seventeen vehicles. It's at least seventeen. There may be more. People are still coming in with complaints and finding bullet holes in their cars that didn't realize we're there. This guy squirrels off into the woods Daniel Boone National Forest and is fit. I mean, it is it going through that. They took us up there the other day, put us in bullet fruit proof vests and helmets when we went up there, because and where this guy is They have no idea and I ain't think he was where we were, but they were requiring that as a safety precaution. So we went up there. Sawry had parked the car. Saw the sickness of all this. Sawry he had to go to get to the overlook about three hundred yards away to get to the overlook and.
Speaker 2: Shoot down on the vehicles.
Speaker 3: But he went off into the woods like a rabbit and has not been been seen since.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 3: They're still looking for him. They tracked him with dogs and what They basically ended up telling us is they track them with dogs. They went down there into the woods for days blood finally.
Speaker 2: They told us four days.
Speaker 3: They were so convinced and are like, we can't say it's mister Colts, but these dogs generally don't lift.
Speaker 2: I mean, these dogs are really good.
Speaker 3: And so they followed them, and based on that, they have now moved their command post to a separate area in the direction where they think that he may have gone to. They didn't say what direction that was, but they did say it was deeper into the forest. So they think that's why they think he's still in those woods right now, rather than dead, or rather than somewhere else.
Speaker 1: You know, Brian, this like the Eric Rudolph situation where he lived in the mountains for years finally was caught in a dumpster behind a kmart, And I guess this guy ultimate land. At some point you kind of hunker down, see what's going on. Well, Brian Hemrick, are there any any of these parties of p Didny, these freakouts? Any of these things happened at Channel five with Shari Pulolo Mike Dartis any freakouts happening there at Channel five?
Speaker 4: What do you.
Speaker 3: Think the only freakout we have is when the scripts come in late freaked out, Betty.
Speaker 1: All right, that's unbelievable. Once again, Brian Hemrick, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Thanks again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: All right, that's the best there is, Brian Hamrick. Of the Power of five. We got freakouts, you got the Snipers in seventy five, you got the Believe or not. The Bengals lease is back up for the next several years. And Mike Brown, he's the best there ever was. Bill Cunningham, the great American with you every day. You're Home of the Reds and the Bengals. News Radio seven hundreds wl W. All right, now, Billy Cunningham, the Great American Reds Baseball about five forty tonight. Reds came back in a dramatic fashion last night. And I love the comments of Hunter Green, who's been hurt for the past month, that next year is going to be different. Keep hope alive, Always keep hope alive. Secondly, Brian Hamrick points it out Jeffaludo, Alisia Reese, whoever might be Tom Gableman, And it would be helpful if someone's going to spend well north of a billion dollars on upgrades to pay Course stadium, that those affect it would be on the front end, not the back end. And so I'm told, and I don't know if it's true or not, but I'm told that the County commissioners would have liked for the Bengals, that is, Mike Brown, Katie and Troy, to be involved in the front end to talk about what are your needs, what are your ones? This is what we want to do. What do you want to do. We want to stop Central Avenue, we want to park, we want to connect it to the east end and the west end. What do you think? And there's no reaction from the Bengals in regard to planning it ahead of time. What they want to do is for the county to go first, do all the work they have to do, and then the Bengals can say yes or no at some point in the future. And as Scott Sloan points out, sometime next year when the lease expires in twenty twenty six, sometime next year, the Bengals are going to extend the lease with the present term for five more years. So from now that gives them about seven years before they have to do anything, which is they keep the revenue and the taxpayer pays the expenses about ninety five percent or paid under the lease. And in order to keep the thing up and running, the Bengals spent about one hundred and twelve million dollars to upgrade parts of pay Corps. And then after that, maybe long after I'm gone in one sense or another. Hopefully I have many years yet to go. But I can recall thirty some years ago how this thing all started, and here we are thirty some years later. They can extend it five more years after that, and so before anything has to happen with the Bengals, you'd be talking about the year twenty thirty six, twenty thirty six. And so the Bengals are not motivated at all to engage in these discussions because they have the most favorable lease in the history of mankind, so why change it? And there's no urge whatsoever. And by then I would think Denise Treehouse and uh Stephanie and also Lisa Reese, they'll all be gone anyway from the commission, and ten to twelve years from now, so likely somebody else will be there. So we'll deal with it. At that point, there's no motivation at all from the Bengals to change the status quo, which is in their betterment, so why change it all. We'll see what happens, and by then Joe Burrow will be retired, and who knows how the Bengals are going to be now. My ballpark, the Great American has not had any of these difficulties. I can't recall any dispute between the Castellinis and in the county. They simply fix revenue enhancing parts and proceed accordingly. How many stories have you seen about the Castellini's fighting with the county? Correct? None, So it is what it is. Secondly, for the third time, I have this story out of out of long eye, and you may know that tonight, Wednesday night, there's going to be a rally the Trumpster's putting together in Nassau County, and near the planned rally site, there's been an explosive device located by detection dogs in a blue barrel. There was one removed in a blue barrel, one in the trunk of a car, and Nassau Police have confirmed they responded to a suspicious occurrence near the side of tonight's rally. Police reportedly found explosives in a car near former President Trump's rally side on Long Island and head of his speech tonight. So they're still trying to kill them and by any means necessary. And these explosive devices and pagers and now walkie talkies in hesblah, caused me to be concerned when open up my own device, because our devices come from communists Red China, and they always will come. These small little batteries are controlled by the communist Red Chinese. What happens into the future is guy God only knows. But by any means necessary, the forces of darkness went Trump dead. In fact, a poll was conducted by Rasmussen on Monday and Tuesday this week headline about thirty percent of Democrats which Trump had been assassinated. As the Democrats and their lapdog media continues to absurdly blame Donald Trump for his own assassination attempts over the past sixty four days, a shocking new poll found that about three out of ten Democrats think America would be better off if the former president had been killed. Go on to the story incredible. Americans also had strong thoughts on what would be driving there would be assassins to act. Forty five percent of Americans say it was anti Trump rhetoric by the Democrats. Forty one percent suggests as the mainstream media. How about that one. The survey was conducted by Rasmussen September sixteenth and seventeenth, which is Monday and Tuesday. Thirty percent of Democrats wish that Trump had been killed. Are you kidding me? Yes, No, I'm not kidding you. It is right here. So that's driving me a bit crazy tonight. Then I look this afternoon. Now I look at some other polling, and you know, polling is is horseless. If we had elections based upon polls, Hillary Clinton and would still be in the White House in a sense. But CBS Morning News sent out a group of reporters to Nevada because that state is, as you know, paper thin. And they originally sent out Major Garrett of CBS News to Michigan, and he came back of the report that the support for President Donald Trump was real, ubiquitous and resilient. It was just a local Detroit News poll that may have Democrats upset the findings were. Instead of actually relying upon a poll, let's send reporters into the field, and so Major Garrett did a very brief report because it didn't fit the narrative at CBS News that he could not find sufficient numbers of Harris supporters in Dearborn County to fill up. Ah, you might recall something to go to telephone booth. And Major Garrett was so much shocked to find out that, at least on the ground, irrespective of the polls, that Trump support in Michigan, he says, is real, ubiquitous and resilient. So then they said, well, maybe Michigan's different because the Dearborn County and what's happening in Gaze, et cetera. So they decided to send a bunch of reporters to Nevada. Let's find out what's going on in Nevada. And so they sent a group of reporters to Reno, to Las Vegas and other Nevada cities. And this reporter found that she has talked, went into four restaurants at lunchtime. The reporter's name is adri awn A Diaz. I've seen her on the CBS News repeatedly. She said that she could only locate maybe one person per restaurant that supported Kamala Harris, and she said the support for Donald Trump was real. In Reno, at a barbecue restaurant, dis spoke to four women who were friends tostir by illegal migration into their country, and one of the woman's poop poot the thought that more were coming because of asylum. She said, that's a bunch of maloney. They're coming here for the money, coming here for the goodies. Another woman debunked false premises often called on on the media left that illegal migration benefits the nation greatly, which of course it doesn't. North Las Vegas, Mexican restaurant people were concerned about the economy, the border and illegal immigrants. This isn't good for Harris. She says her husband and wife, originally from Portugal and Mexico, were Republicans, and they said, we can't take it anymore. We can't take it. We've got to make a change. And so that was reported by the CBS Morning News briefly and they moved on. And I said this to Wayne on a route on Sunday night. I think below the lever of polling into the groundwater into the magma chambers, there's a sense because of what's happening in Springfield, Ohio, which the media constantly misreports because of the feelings around the country that five hundred American cities have been inundated due to the border policies of Kamala Harris, that they can't take it anymore, but they won't tell pollsters what they really think. But damn it, they're going to vote to change the country. Another issue are Black voters, which should be her base. Headline NCAA poll could be Kamala Harris's achilles heel. This is the NAACP. It's election inches closer. There's a significant block of Black voters who don't want to keep voting Democrats and will not vote for Kamala Harris. I'm thinking I better look into these numbers. I better see what's going on. And it's said here that only sixty three percent of black folks say they're going to vote for Harris. The normal number is ninety percent. Twenty six percent of Black men under fifty, twenty six percent of Black men under fifty say they're going to support Donald Trump. They can't believe the lies anymore the Democrat Party. They've had it. And only sixty seven percent of black women say they're going to support Harris. Well, seventy nine percent of black women over fifty say they're going to vote for her. Only sixty six percent of older men say they're going to vote for Harris, which is a wide difference. So when these Nubian reporters are sent into the field to kind of confirm the polling as a real close race, not exactly. So maybe like twenty sixteen, we're fed up to hear and we can't take it anymore. Black folks say no, they're still trying to kill Donald Trump by any means necessary. They hated. Rhetoric of the left continues with Hillary Clinton saying with Rachel Mandil on Monday Night that disinformation and spoken lies, those who do such things should be jailed, lock them up. That's Hillary Clinton. So maybe there's something happening among the American people that says, you know what, we can't take it anymore. We got to live differently than that and don't let the media lie to you. By Springfield, Ohio, in Clark County, that the voters, the Americans there do not want twenty thousand, whether they're scott Irish white or Haitian blacks, to be dumped into their community without preparing for their arrival. That's the problem, not whether cats and dogs are being eaten by Haitians. All let's continue with more after one o'clock today will be Representative Adam Byrd. Bird is the word from New Richmond about what's happening in Springfield, Ohio and more in support for Donald Trump and more and if a line ever becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand reporters find little or no support for Kamala Harris and her crap in Nevada, North Michigan. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Bill Cunning in the Great American on news radio seven hundred WLW, Bill Cunning in the Great America. Of course, Representative Adam Byrd of the Front Seat Street Cafe and also New Richmond District sixty three is one of the leaders in the House of Representatives. My stuff going on and Representative Adam Byrd, welcome again to the Bill Cunning Hymn Show. And first of all, you have a bill which concerns so many Americans, which is rising property taxes and the evaluations of skyrocketed through the roof. Life is expensive. I go to McDonald's is twenty five dollars for a happy meal. I try to go to Chapolte get something to eat that's fifteen to twenty dollars, et cetera. It goes on and on and on and on, and I'm wondering, tell the American people what your bill is and what it would do for the area retail owner.
Speaker 2: Sure, Bill, happy to be on your show, so thankful that you invited me on. And this is a really important there's three through Ohioans because taxes are out of control, they continue to rise. I think as a general Assembly, we've done a really good job on income taxes. We've lowered them, we flattened them, and I think I think Ohioans appreciate that they noticed that their state income taxes are way less than the federal But when it comes to property taxes, we're in a situation in Ohio right now where we are getting ready to cost Grandma and Grandpa to have to sell their house, get out of the house because they can't afford their property taxes. And so my bill would change the way property taxes are revalued every three years by the county auditor. And so that's really important because the housing crisis in Ohio is a real thing. We are growing state. Clermont County is a growing county, and so our property taxes are going up because their property valuations are going up, and this will would mandate that we use a three or average so that they're not going up as much.
Speaker 1: Well, we used to have something in Ohio law about over sixty five or over seventy got like a ten percent break. Is that also an idea that old folks have a break in their taxes? Is that possible in this bill?
Speaker 2: Homestead extensions are are something that we have in law right now, but they need to be expanded for sure, and I think that that certainly could help this bill. I'm not opposed to that. I'm not opposed to some kind of property tax exemption for veterans or people who have served overseas. There's a lot of people that need some help when it comes to that, and right now we're so busy helping people who are are not even legal residents of our country. We can't even help those in our country that have lived here and worked here, produced here, been productive, served our country. And so yeah, I think we do need to help out older folks that are paying property taxes out the those right now, that.
Speaker 1: Brings up an issue in Springfield, Ohio. The mainstream media want to deal with cats and dogs and geese. What I want to deal with is the bigger issue. That's a weapon of mass distraction that the media discusses as if there's not some underlying, huge problem. I could not imagine if in Batavia, Ohio, or New Richmond, suddenly Joe Biden Kamala Harris put ten to twenty thousand Haitians. They can be Scottish Presbyterians, I don't care where they came from. Drop them into a parachute in New Richmond, Ohio, or Batavia or Deer Park, Ohio. Here's ten to twenty thousand Haitians. Deal with it. And that's what happened in Springfield, Ohio, costing federal taxpayers every year well over one hundred billion dollars, costing the state of Ohio tens of millions of dollars. Most are on welfare or government assistance. What would happen to New Richmond, or Batavia, or Deer Park or green Town if ten to twenty thousand Haitians were dropped in over a couple of year period, what would that do to Batavia. For what would that do to the French Street Cafe? What would it do to New Richmond if the same thing happened to you?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, it would be such a mess. Billy. And you know Springfield the story, it's really not about pat pats and geese. Yeah, when you're going to drop in that many people, you're going to have a class of cultures. This is really about a disdain for America. It's about destruction of the heartland by Kamala Harris and the people that she would put in place, and that has put in place. And when you drop in that many people, and by the way she has spoken, and she's been recorded as talking about one hundred thousand patients that they have purposely legally allowed into our country. Okay, when you do that into a in small communities like Betavior, New Richmond, or Deer Park, you are you're going to crush those communities. Springfield has one thousand, over one thousand New Haitian students that cannot speak English, okay, and you're overwhelming the school. And it's very unfair. And so when you, as a federal government, Kamala Harris allow these people in and just walk away. That is totally irresponsible to not just these communities, it's irresponsible to these people that you've bust in and flown in. And so you're adding to the national debt to fly them in. You're flooding that area with low wage workers. You're adding to the house the cry the housing crisis. I mean, think about that bill. When you bring in one hundreds of thousands of people from other countries. Now the limited amount of housing, it goes up, and the cost for housing for everyone goes up.
Speaker 1: And the other thing. Kamala Harris says, elect me, and I'll do more. Elect me, I'll do more. And so I can't imagine in like seven weeks what's going to happen if she's elected president and does more. She's gonna think that the people of the Midwest want this to occur. And I wish race was not a factor, and it should not be. If these individuals are from Northern Ireland or from Scotland. I feel exactly the same way. We don't have an additional ten to twenty thousand housing units in Clark County. There's not an additional few hundred teachers that come in to teach. There's not a few dozen more doctors and hospitals and nurses to care for the medical situation. We don't have the money. When I was a kid, my mom would say to me, Billy, we don't have the money. Probably Adam Bird or State Rep. You probably were told at some point in life, honey, we don't have the money. We act as if the thirty six trillion dollars in debt we are today it's something ought to worry about. When the GAO and says yesterday that if unless something dramatically changes, we're going to have a fifty trillion dollar national debt in ten years, fifty trillion, and the interest on that will be north of two trillion dollars. Right now, it's north of one point two trillion dollars and interest alone. The only way to get out of this is to grow the economy, not to have more taxes and putting more debt on top of the pile. And so in Ohio we have to balance the budget. Mike Dwaine tells me we have like a four billion dollar surplus that's going thither and fro all over the state. Can you imagine a worse fiscal situation when you're an American. I'm an American. Each person listening to the sound of my great voice are Americans. We can't afford to do this, and Kama Harris says we need more of it. What kind of judgment is that, Adam Bird. You're getting me all pissed off right now. We can't afford this.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. You know, she wants another chance. Her day one started three and a half years ago, Billy. And you know, when you talk about inflation, it's caused by the federal government. It's not caused by the State of Ohio. We live within our means, will require constitutional constitutionally to live within our means. It's the federal government. And so yeah, they go into debt, they cause inflation, and in inflation is actually a tax on you and I that you and I never never voted for, never wanted. And so she is responsible. And the kinds of people. Remember about this when you talk about the election coming up, Billy, the President of the United States has got about four thousand appointees. Think about the kinds of people that she is going to appoint and the kinds of people that Donald Trump would appoint, and what a difference that would make on our country because we have another deep state, this fourth part of our government, the bureaucracy, and it's really important that we can't we can't have people that's going to continue to spend us into oblivion like this.
Speaker 1: You have another bill that this is revolutionary. It used to be that if a boy one into a girl's bathroom in the locker room in high school, which by the way, at Deer Park High School, that happened a couple of times, but I was not the person involved, and all hell broke loose, and that boy was suspended for three days because he was high in a female stall, and when girls went in there and the all hell broke clues. Right now, it's a matter of right by the federal government that if somebody identifies as one of the one hundred and seventeen different genders, that you can go into the facilities for the gender that you identify with a contrary to biology. What would your bill, bill say, if anything.
Speaker 2: Bill, this is really important to Ohioans. And so we cannot sit around as a state legislature and allow the federal government bureaucracy and the federal executive branch to dictate what's going to go on we also can't sit by and let the judicial branch decide. The legislative branch it's got the weigh in. And so we're making this move because my constituents are wanting this bill. There's so many people within the sound of your boys that want boys to stay in the boys' restroom. It's an important issue even to Democrats. I don't think that I know many Democrats want a boy in the girls restroom. Also, bill, I've had superintendent school superintendents from around the state of Ohio calling me asking me for a bill like this. They need help. And so there's one other important thing about this bill, and that is that when a lawsuit comes, and it inevitably will, school districts cannot afford to take on this legal challenge that's going to come. But when we pass this bill now, the attorney general who has bigger, deeper pockets, the Attorney General the State of Ohio, Dave Jos and whoever succeeds them in a couple of years, that they're going to be able now to bring the full weight of Ohio's judicial system to support what the General Assembly is hopefully going to pass in the next couple of months.
Speaker 1: You know scoreboards are overwhelmed financially, they don't have the money. And to have an ACLU attorney show up at a board, Megan say, here comes a half million dollar bill in order to go to federal court and appeal it up all the way to the supremes. Most go to six have no money, including Cincinnati Public Schools, which is in a fiscal and an educational crisis, don't have the money. So I by having the AG do it, it provides shall we say, very competent representation, David Yost is very good. And secondly, it takes off the backs of local boards of education the duty of defending against this. Now, you would think most common Americans would say, well, boys can't use the girls' facilities to go into the boys locker room. But if you're at Ohio State and other public colleges, do you know if the same thing happens there, that if I identify as a girl, I can live in a sorority. Does the same thing happen at Ohio State? Do you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely? This bill, by the way, is going to include colleges. It's not K to twelve, it's K through college because right now our students need protection and a changing locker room in a dorm room and a restroom and at the college level. And so this bill includes that kind of issue. Because when you talk to Riley Gaines, and everybody knows what a warrior she has been for the conservative point of view on this. She had to change in front of this guy, and he had to change in front of her. They don't want that. We got to protect our girls, our young ladies. We've got to protect them from this kind of thing. And we've got to protect girls from having boys compete in their sports. And obviously we've already done that in Ohio. We're going to continue to defend that. And by the way, there's been a lot of noise in the media about how wrong this bill is. Guess what, It's already been upheld by a court of law that we're not going to allow boys in the girls' sports. So it's going to be upheld. When this bill passes and we keep boys out of the girls restroom and we protect our young girls, our young ladies, then I fully believe that that will be upheld in the court of law as well.
Speaker 1: Lastly, State Rep. Adam Bird of New Richmond area, what about the issue. Yesterday I read and one of our news reports that the Supremes have ruled that they so called jerry man entering bill history Statushoe one is going to be on the ballot. What does that mean for the American people?
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting Bill that you bring this up, because you didn't read about that in the Cincinnati Inquire Digit, you didn't read about it in the Columbus Dispatch of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. Because all of these media outlets will not cover the fact that the Supreme Court ruled on the side of rational thought. And so this is a really important we've got to defend against this issue one jerry mandering attempt that's coming at us in November. And so when you think about what they want to do, the friends of Nancy Pelosi, the friends of Chuck Schumer, they want to be able to jerry mander Ohio. Now remember Bill that in twenty and fifteen. In twenty and eighteen, Ohioans by a seventy percent overwhelming margin, they approved rules in Ohio that say that we're not going to cut across townships, we're not going to cut across as villages and cities, and we're going to keep communities of interest together. We're not going to let them be broken up. We want compact maps. And so right now they're trying to implement something that has already been declared illegal and unconstitutional in the state of Michigan, and they're going to try to cut across communities of interest. You're they're going to have maps that're going to look like a snake. They don't care about compactness. And so when you think about why twenty five million dollars of donations from outside of Ohio and outside of our country have come into this effort, Ohioans have got to know what's going on here. This is a big no vote. If you want to keep accountable people in positions of drawing maps.
Speaker 1: Well, the American voter living in Ohio must have a say in this. And if this thing passes, some appointed board beyond the capability voters to vote in or vote out, the persons on that board will make decisions which are untethered to the Republican slash democratic process. Correct that this appointed board would not be answerable to the people, would.
Speaker 2: Not be answerable. They're unelected, they're unaccountable, and they would they don't even let military people serve on this board. Anybody who's ever been elected, whether you're a village council verson a township trustee, and anybody related to those people, anybody who works for those people, anybody that is contracted in a business by those people. And so you're going to get a situation bill. And this is just the honest truth. I know this sounds political, but the only people that are going to be serving on this board are going to be college professors and League of Women Voters Rights, and so you know, we've got to we've got to protect Ohioans from a creation of a deep state bureaucracy that that is going to be so out of touch. Bill that also in the language, you will not be able to take the work that they do to court, You'll not be able to appeal it. And even if a member of this panel accept some kind of bribery, you cannot have them removed.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Well, we don't need to vote no onstead issue one once again, Adam Bird of sixty third House District, New Richmond, the home of the Front Street Cafe where I was on Friday night, Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and Adam Bird you're the word.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Thank you so much for having me. Bill appreciate you coming to the Front Street Cafe. Got to join you there someday. And by the way, Bill, I really believe that the Bengals got They got back, even though they lost, they got back on tracks. Donety. I think good things during the future.
Speaker 1: They got to beat the commandos on Monday night. The commandos must go down.
Speaker 2: Happen. It's gonna happen, to happen.
Speaker 1: A week from Monday, It's gonna happen, and then we'll see what occurs. Once again, I'm sorry this coming Monday. Once again, Adam Bird, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. May God bless you and God bless the lions of New Richmond.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Bell. I appreciate it all.
Speaker 1: Right, Adam thinking, let's continue with more if a line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred ww hello buyet and I'm skos. I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I asked Brian Hamrick the question earlier about a freak out? Did he style? Do we have a freak out here? Did he style? Did you see what freaking out did he style? Well, that's why.
Speaker 5: And then I saw a picture today where I guess the police went to his house. He's got like thousands of bottles of baby oil lined up.
Speaker 1: He's got eight children. Maybe that's it. It's luper can seg man, you fool. And you know what luper gonna is? Yeah, for your car. I'm talking about other lube. You know what I'm saying. Oil, pennzoil. That's Hen's oil. He's got that. What can go right? Five hundred? How about Bill Cosby? Did he throwing Jeffrey Epps?
Speaker 5: Then wait a minute, did he had to stay in jail last night? And the world's coming to an end?
Speaker 1: He said, I'll put up fifty million dollars and fifty bottles of baby oil to get out that jud said, nabab and ah.
Speaker 5: And what's a deal over in Israel? Now they got pagers and walking to what's lacks laptops. I'm afraid to open my phone anymore.
Speaker 1: Peez pete. And how about the Trumpster tonight? He's got a rally in Long Island And guess what they got. Someone's been found with explosive devices in their car Allegedly the guy was going to go to a high rate of speed, a third attempt blow up the car. Right, are you kidding me? And how about thirty percent of Democrats one him killed?
Speaker 5: Apparently there's sixty thousand tickets were distributed. But in Uniondale, New York, where he's at tonight, it only holds the arena there only holds like sixteen seventeen thousand.
Speaker 1: All we have is crises segment. We have crises everywhere.
Speaker 4: Will he the.
Speaker 5: Stooge reporters approach service every local teme Star heating and their conditioning dealers time star quality. You can feel a Northern Kentucky called Tom recton Heating and air Conditioning at eight five nine two six ' one eighty two sixty nine.
Speaker 1: But don't open your pagers segment.
Speaker 5: Red's rallied from four runs down Willie and win for just the fifth time all season when trailing after six innings, they went at six to five over the Braves.
Speaker 1: Tommy Thrall went nuts.
Speaker 5: Spencer Steers two run homer, and the seventh inning the difference twenty homers twenty five steels.
Speaker 1: He joins e L d L E DLC.
Speaker 5: That's Elie da Cruz to you and me as as first teammates on the Reds with at least twenty homers twenty steals in the same season since number eleven and number forty four did it in nineteen ninety six. How about that Eric Davis did it three times as a red got hurt too much? Of course, Reds get hurt too much and the Bengals get hurt too much. What's the latest on the Bengals and the Washington Commandos. Brandon Williamson left the game last night in the second inning. Here we go, grabbing his left elbow. It's an elbow strain.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 5: That was this fourth game in the season. He's out since a shoulder injury since spring training.
Speaker 1: He's out.
Speaker 5: Hunter Green coming back from the elbow injury where he tried to uh elbow elbow at elbow at Yeah, I believe it when I said pitched a simulated game yesterday. Looks good for him. He's likely going to start Sunday against the Pirates. Nick Lodolo well not pitch again this season. He needs that left middle finger to heal. Yep, to avoid surgery.
Speaker 1: Let's let us with Jamar Chase and t Higgins who knows the Bengals up. They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. The Bengals are an eight point favorite, and their game Monday Night against Washington is team meetings today. They're back on the field tomorrow. Whenever I'm losing in golf in my partner, you know what I hold is a team meeting players only to talk about what we do next.
Speaker 5: I'm LS Soccer Tonight FC Cincinnati the Orange and Blue on the road versus Minnesota United FC at eight on ESPN, the Home of Tony Pike fifteen thirty.
Speaker 1: I like Tony Pike.
Speaker 5: The Kroger Queen City Championship Golf Tournament presented by Procter and Gamble, starts tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Go get It, TPC River Spin, Go get It.
Speaker 5: Min g Lee is the defending champ in world number one Nelly Korda, Who's inn off both Tomorrow at eight twenty am been early segment Amen Lexi Thompson at one thirty. I like Harris Gold Medalist Lydia Lydia Coe at one twenty.
Speaker 1: Who's the defending champion? What's her name? Min? G Lee min g Lee. All right, so it's good. There you go. Don't open your device, segment, don't open it something some body part may be blown up. Like and how about Diddy La Chik remember freak Out? I know you used to dance to that music at Yesterday's and Tomorrow's La Chic freak Out A lot of style, a lot of times up there in Clifton, yep. Why don't we know yet the names of those on the Jeffrey Epstein Lolita Express, But we never will Why because it's controlled by the Democrats. Guess what? Bill Clinton was on it repeatedly, thank you, And he spoke of the DNC about sexual assault matters and he was Jeffrey Epstein for years. Yeah, he's see any hypocrisy in jail two? You probably don't see apocrisy, do you? Do you see apocrisy? I say, let's freak out. At least I think that guy lives down the street from me. Why don't we freak out? Segment, You and me, let's freak out. Go right ahead, lead the way with Ted McKay. That's all I can say. Commandos, Hunter Green, Lindolo Williamson and Moore se we need to get back to the commercials before to late. Once you get me out of the Stuge report coming up later as the ambassador from the US to Israel about the source of the difficulty show there are difficulties. Would you agree slightly get me out of the Stuge report?
Speaker 5: Will you and otter of a beautiful day you're into tree State and watch at PAGR or walkie talkie.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report. Thank you all very much. Back to you, Willie. Thank you. Who's that unnamed Red's official? Can't say? Is that Rob Butcher?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What's he doing these days?
Speaker 5: Retired after an illustrious Major League baseball career.
Speaker 1: Now let's continue. We never stopped. We simply continue at your home of the Reds and Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW. Bill cunning in the Great America and one of the great ambassadors we've had instead of Israel as Ambassador David Freeman from the US to Israel, has a new book out called One Jewish State, The Last best Hope to resolve the Israeli Palestine conflict. There's a little bit of a psalm that reflects this. The protector of Israel neither slum nor sleeps that saw twenty one, verse four. It's an historical reference to the Jewish people. My boss is a Jewish carpenter of great note, and joining you and I now is Ambassador David Friedman, and Ambassador welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show to kind of get started. So many of these issues have been present for all of my life, all of your life, and maybe for the last five hundred to one thousand years. Yeah, can you tell the American people a brief, if possible history of the Israeli Palestinian conflict, how it began, where it is, give us a general overview at this point.
Speaker 4: Well, Bill, thanks great to be with you, and I'll do this as quick as I can. And if I'm going slow, you just you to stop me and tell me, well, look, I'm just going to start in the year in the year seventy when the Jews the Temple, the Jews had been in the Land of visual for a thousand years. The temple was destroyed. They were exiled by the Romans, and the Romans because they just want to put an exclamation plant on their destruction of Judea which was then the name of Israel. They called it Palestine, and that's how Palestine came about it. It was a name used by the Romans to humiliate the Jewish people by naming it after their enemy, the Philistines. There were no Palestinian people there. There were no Arabs in that land. And the Muslim invasion came in about six hundred years later, and again no one referred to the area really as Palestine it was. It then became subject the different different kingdoms, the Ottoman Empire, the Turks had it for about five hundred years, beginning in the year fifteen hundred. No Palestinian people, just this territory called Palestine. And then and then the Zionist movement, the modern Zionist movement was born both by Christians and by Jews in America and throughout Europe to rebuild, as the prophets said, prophesied, a Jewish state in the Land of Israel. After World War One, the British had control of this area called Palestine. The League of Nations, which was like the United Nations of its time, determined that this land would be used for the settlement of the Jewish people in the Land of Israel fulfilling biblical prophecies. That was the nineteen twenties and and really only then, you know, the response began to come from the Arabs who were in the area and from neighboring countries, and there was a lot of conflict that ended up in a war in nineteen forty eight where Israel was attacked in one its independence. So nineteen forty eight the state of Israel is born. And this really there's no Palestinian people in the Palestinian nation. There are other countries around Israel that went to war with the Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon all went to war with Israel. In the nineteen sixties. The nineteen sixties, a guy by the name of Yasir Araf had, a very bad guy, decided to adopt the name Palestinian. Really more almost as a brand than anything else. The Palestinian brand emerged and it became a movement, a movement of terrorists. It had nothing to do with liberating the Palestinian people or bringing them a state of bring them some freedom. It was all about destroying Israel. It was the latest move to destroy Israel. But they're very good at it. Look they succeeded in killing eleven Israelis at the Munich Olympics in nineteen seventy two, and and and committing countless, countless acts of terror ever since. But for some reason, notwithstanding all those acts of terror, they were very good at threatening other nations and fomenting terror. And this movement began to gain shape as a national liberation movement to create a state of Palestine, even though their goals were always to destroy the Jewish people. And they and they continue with that to this day. The Palestinians, i should say, you know, as a people have have have never had any kind of national consensus asked how to govern, whether to be a democracy or a republic or a dictatorship, whether there would be human rights whoever they've ruled, you know, and areas like Gaza or in the West Bank, there haven't been any human rights, they haven't been there. They just freedom. No, there hasn't been. There's only been corruption. The leaders of the movement, they're fabulously wealthy. As an just anecdotally, the guy who was the head of Tamas, who Israel assassinated in Iran or they don't take credit for it, but most people think they did a month ago. His kids are fighting over a billion dollar estate right now because of the money. Who was able to siphon off from the World aid that was given to the poor Palestinian people. So so you know we're sitting here today. You know, fast forward to the present, and you know Gaza was given over to the Palestinian people. Israel left it eighteen years ago. Not a Jew living there, not a soldier on the ground. They were given tons of money. They had an election they elected, of all people, they elected Hamas, they elected a terror state. And Haamas got money from you know, the UN and from every world organizations, everybody, including every can president other than Trump Trump Trump cut it off, but every other president. And and what they do with that money, No, they didn't. They didn't build hospital if, they didn't build schools. They built terrort tunnels and weapons of mass destruction. So after October seventh, I said, you know this is too much. When when Biden is still pushing for a Palestinian state, I said, I got I gotta write. I got to write a book and make this clear. So I wrote a book and the thesis of the book, number one, The easy part is you can't have a Palestinian state. You can't have it in Gazi, you can't have it on the West Bank or Juday, in Samari. You can't because the Palestinians have proven themselves able only to do one thing, which is to foment terror, never to self govern. Then the questions, Okay, what do you do next? Okay, you're not going to have a Palestinian state. What's the answer? And most of the book goes into the fact that if you will, if you're looking at who really should have sovereignty over this area in a way that would bring the most prosperity, the most advancement of human rights, the least corrupt financial system. Well, the only country that really has any track rate of doing that in that area is real in my first world country. It's the only first world country. It's the only democracy, it's the only By the way, Israel has twenty percent of its citizens are Arab, and the twenty percent of Israel that's Arab, more than twenty percent of the students at all the elite universities are Arabs. So has got a track record of dealing fairly with its minorities. And I would say it's sort of the cheerry on top if it matters to people, and I think it does, because you know, more than two thousand copies of the Bible are sold every hour. You know, twenty million copies in America are sold every year. If you care about the Bible, if you think it has you know, offers some wisdom. Well, God's view is very clear in the Bible. He promised this land, this area of Judae and Samaria, where you know, the kings of Israel ruled and the prophets preached. Frankly, where Jesus took his annual trip from from Nazareth down to Jerusalem, which is so central to the Christians faith. God says that land belongs to the Jewish people. He made that promise to Abraham, to Isaac, to Jacob, all the prophets preached the Jewish return to the land of Israel. So you know, if you want the best outcome, there's only really one way to go. I mean, my Compeio, who wrote the floword to my book, he said something I thought pretty profound. He said, why should we really be surprised that God's vision actually results in the best outcome for all the inhabitants of this land?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's right, He's right, Ambassion. Let me ask you this because when I look at failed city states like Afghanistan, Iran funded by Joe Biden's policies mainly one hundred billion dollars Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, they're all failed city states. But one organizing principle that they tell each of their citizens the difficulties in your life, the fact we don't have functioning democracies, we don't functioning schools, we don't functioning hospitals. It's a terrible place to live, especially for females or women. It's awful. Right now in Afghanistan, a woman in public, all garbed up, cannot issue a sound, she cannot speak, she cannot sing. A woman there can do nothing. But the one organizing principle is hate the jew And they have a version tactic away from the failures of the government to blame the Jews for what's happening in Afghanistan and Syria and Lebanon. I can recall the days that be Root was the Paris of the of the Middle East until hesblood took over as an organizing factor. It's killed, killed, the Jews, killed the Americans. Have you noticed that societies that can't succeed themselves, look for for some boogeyman. It happens to be the Jews, and that's the organizing factor. And all those countries that have failed because of their policies, they blamed the Jews for the conditions caused by the policy makers in each country.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I couldn't have said that better. I mean, you're you're exactly right. And and uh, the compounding factor is that America a pisis and clay dates these uh, these worst instincts of people. You know, we look, we we had we we left we left our allies behind, the Afghanistan, people that we had worked with, you know, people who were translated as people who were who were spies, people who you know, kind of just helped facilitate our presence there, we.
Speaker 2: Left them behind.
Speaker 4: We left these we left the women behind to be subjugated again by by these by these animals. You know, wherever we go, we try to we try to thread a needle, We try to be fair and balanced, and we end up just descending everybody and messing things up. You know, the one thing in the Middle East especially, but it's probably true everywhere. Look, the only foreign policy makes any sense, is you know, recognize good, recognize the evil and side with the good. You know, don't don't thread the needle because you thread the needle. Yeah, you screw everybody.
Speaker 1: Up on that point. I look at college campuses today protesting organizing. Look at the story out of Washington, d C. Where a great Jesuit university, Georgetown has now bought and paid for by air of Muslim causes to become pro Hamas. And that's Georgetown University. But when I look at this one small point college campus is erupting against Jews in favor of a moss. General mutilation of women is a major factor in almost every Muslim country. That is, earls and women are generally mutilated. But there's not reporting of those facts. There's not an indication of our mainstream media what's happening to women in Afghanistan. It wasn't we so much. It was one guy and it was Kamala Harrison. It was Joe Biden who disregard the opinions of the military, diplomatic, etc. To leave three years ago like it left it and now look at it's gone into savagery into about the seventh or eighth century. Here's question number two for you, ambassador, is this when I see the massive protest in Tel Aviv and elsewhere in Israel. I was there about a year and four months ago. I found I I'd come home. It was beautiful to go to Bethlehem, Nazareth, which is in the Muslim areas, go to the whaling wall against semony amount of olives. It was wonderful. One thing I noticed recently are the tens of thousands of Jews protesting in Tel Aviv, and the protest there is that the Stockholm syndrome in which those captive to take on the roles of the captors and they support mass. Are there really that many Jews in Israel that say, we need to pull all the troops, the idea of out of Gauza, We need to turn it back over to Tom Moas. Is that the prominent factor right now in Israel itself?
Speaker 4: No, No, it's it's it's a noisy factor, and it's and it shows up in tell Avis, which is probably the you know, the most left wing of israel cities. But understand, like I give them a pass, I'll tell you why. I understand what happened to Israel on October seventh. I mean, it's like, you know, it's like taking you know, September eleventh and and having it occurrent every fifty every one of the fifty states. You know, there's nobody in Israel who doesn't have a family member or a close friend or a relative who was either either murdered or kidnapped, or or who went to war and lost a limb, or is somehow profoundly affected by this attack. And so they're they're in a very bad place right now, you know, emostly a lot of trauma, a lot of frustration. And here's what happens. Joe Biden gets up and says the Tanyahu has not done enough to free the hostages.
Speaker 2: And and and that and that and and that.
Speaker 4: As soon as he says that, like like like in a nanosecond, that's reported all over the news in Israel. So these people who are suffering, they see that, you know, Biden is telling them that, hey, look, you could get your hostages back, you could get your family back, you could repatriate all these poor people. It's Bob's falt. It's BB's fault. And and you know what, it's just a cheap political trick, totally not true. Totally not true. I mean, no one's even identified what the deal is on the table that BB's refusing. I mean he's talking to he's negotiating with the guy understand who lives underground, who lives underground, who yeah, yeah, he speaks through meet gators, through mediators. He's he's already committed that, you know, the worst atrocities you can imagine. And he's a hero to UH, to all these other radical Islamis. And so when he hears that, Joe Biden says that it's BB's fault, not him. He's gonna make a deal. This is the greatest you know, he can't imagine his success because of the respect that's been given to him by our country. And so the Americans watch, the Israelis watch this, and they react. But a lot of this is coming out of America.
Speaker 1: If somehow tomorrow quote the war would end, I'd be shocked because it would mean that IDF would leave Gaza, leave the so called Philadelphia quarter that would end. Hamas would then begin to rebuild using money from all over the world, including I guess from Kamala Harris, to rebuild. And then they've promised the next time it's going to be ten times worse. Only about twenty four hundred Jews were killed, or there were about two or three hundred taken captive. Women were raped, babies ripped out of their womb, men set on fire in front of their children, and the children were behead in front of the mother. Then the mother was raped and killed or kidnapped, and now she's being raped in the holes of Gaza if the world, is there any confidence that you have, Ambassador David Friedman, that suddenly Hamas wants peace, they will use the money to rebuild, They will have schools and they'll have bridges, orphanages of medicals. Is there any indication that sin War and the leaders of a Moss will put down their weapons, admitt that they lost that in surrender and then have a functioning society and Gaza? Is there any evidence of that at all? Zero zero zero zero.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Look, look, look it's again, we're just finding evil. The face of evil, the worst type of evil, satanic evil. I mean, however, you know, however you prioritize levels of evil. This is the lowest form and and you know, unfortunately sometimes you just have to win. That's it. You can just have to win, you have to destroy. The enemy is just being handcuffed half the time by America, by the rest of the world. It's being pressured for you know, and it's not being allowed to win a war which it has the capacity to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question.
Speaker 4: And so that's that's that's really the root of it. And and I would say one thing which I think I help your audience understands. All these people running around college campuses that are talking about you know, street poutsman, I went to Columbia, so I follow it closely. I'm embarrassed to say I went to Columbia, but but I'm looking at the demands now, and the demands have changed from the spring to the fall. Free Kalston used to be number one. It's now number four on this this list of people. The number one, this number one is eradicating the American colonial empire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, number one.
Speaker 4: Well, so it's like, you know, what what happened to all these you know, all these kind of sorrows funded organizations, and they're very sophisticated and very well funded. They came out exactly like on a dime. They started protesting before Israel even went into Godsom. When when Israel was only on the receiving end of the attack. They hadn't even responded yet, they were already protesting, paid supporting.
Speaker 1: COMMASO, paid and paid protesters. And what's happening in Georgetown University is despicable. Well, i'll tell you what, the Ambassador David free We've touched the surface, but the book goes much deeper. One Jewish State, the last best hope to resolve the Israeli Palestinian conflict. David Freeman, former US Ambassador israel I. Wish I had hours with you. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. But get the answers in the One Jewish State and away we go. Ambassador David Freeman again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. May God bless you, and God bless the state of Israel.
Speaker 4: God bless you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: All right, let's continue with more as alleged Combs use force with male commercial sex workers. Combs allegedly planned and controlled the sex performances, which he called freakoffs, as alleged when Combs didn't get his way, freakoffs sometimes lasted days at a time, and they seize cases and cases of the kinds of personal lubricant and baby oil that Combs. The staff allegedly used the stock hotel rooms for the freakoffs, which Combs distributed to the victims.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite breast moments came up. Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting. I don't have a secret life of Brian Combs. This is beyond my ability to understand what he's doing with the lubricants.
Speaker 7: Now, what about you that the word is? You partied with Diddy in the mid two thousands.
Speaker 5: Answer the question, Answer the question, Answer the question.
Speaker 1: What's the big question? What was his crime to a freak off? Are you involved in a freak off with Diddy? Yeah? Look, I grew up in the middle class. My father, thank you, no comment, but I grew up in the middle class. I'm not going to answer the question because I can't and if I be against my interest, So I'm going to have a little bro mine and salad going on. But I grew up in the middle class in dear Park, Ohio. I have no idea what you're talking about, but I enjoyed it. What about Brian Combs's secret life? Anyone breasts the news lubricants and everything, Brian, how.
Speaker 7: About that one thousand bottles, over a thousand bottles of baby oil and lubricant.
Speaker 1: A lot of children are seized along with other lupercints. I thought it was like pennz Oil. I said, no, these are not pennz oil. You sure who's the next one? They're gonna go down here these parties by himself? He wasn't.
Speaker 7: He wasn't the only rapper, entertainer, movie star at these parties.
Speaker 1: Can't is next? Can't say? All I know is that Jeffrey Epstein names have never come out. So Bill Clinton can speak at the DNC on behalf of sexual victims. He's talking iron and Oprah can talk about the evils of money. She's a billionaire. And all of a sudden, Brian Combs in the news is talking about lubricants. What the hell saying?
Speaker 5: You know where lubricant is will heave the stood reporters apro service, every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality. You could feel the beautiful Milford the home of one main gallery just down the street as Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four rock.
Speaker 1: What's this about?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Reggae singer endorsing Trump. Who's that? Oh that's big? Nick doesn't like it. It's Nicky Jam. Yeah, they're gonna ruin this guy. Nicky Jam. For me, I don't know any of it. But the kid is what are the little right? What about the three kids? The three boys? It's weird music anymore? Is weird with because there's you know, Nicky Jam and there's no like big big artists really, I mean t Swift Other than that, there's not songs that get regular airplay and then go it's Taylor Swist. It's all like on YouTube and Spotify? Are the Swifties going to destroy us politically? Got nothing? Swifties? Nothing? Can you ask us swifty about? Possibly the balance of deaficit? Are talked to a swifty about balance of trade? Talk to the Swifty about She's another one that talks about you know how you know she's been wronged. Yeah, she's wrong again. She made her career about guys she dated, like you about bad decisions made.
Speaker 7: She'll make another bad decision about Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Now what about her and Brittany Mahomes? Something going on there? What can you tell me? She don't want to be filmed next to Brittany Mahomes. Maybe you some lubricin it my work, so you know you said you take that one. I'm staying away. I go Reds and Braves.
Speaker 5: Tonight is to continue the series tonight five forty Sports Talk right after Eddie and Rocky and the Ralph American Grill Inside Pitch. Yeah Wait, Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. MLS Soccer are beloved. Orange and Blue FC Cincinnati on the road tonight against Minnesota United.
Speaker 1: Take some lubricant.
Speaker 5: Eight o'clock on ESPN fifteen thirty. Let's have a freak out with Diddy. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town.
Speaker 1: I'm the Party.
Speaker 5: The Bengals held team meetings today. They're on the field tomorrow. Get ready for Monday Night's contest against those mighty Commanders.
Speaker 1: Who do you like? The Commandos of the Bengals Like the Bengals.
Speaker 7: We have a commander's expert slash radio guests coming right out of the gate three o'clock.
Speaker 1: His name is Zach Selby. What if they lose to the Commandos, then what not good? And then what if the red rifle takes him down. That would be you would like that? Would no? Not like? I used to get confused for him a lot. But you had lubricant. He didn't.
Speaker 7: Speaking of needing lubricant, how about those the terrorist leaders that had their pagers and walkie talkies blowing up? Do they need lubricant or they don't need that? They got flying testicles.
Speaker 1: By the way, I look for an expert on that, but I couldn't find one. But I researched a bit.
Speaker 7: Apparently what they did is I mean, this is how badass is realised. They found out the kind of pagers and walkie talkies that the terrorists like to use. Go into the factory and plant explosive devices inside those things, mass produced out they go to them.
Speaker 1: Boom. That is cool. Can you hear some nicky jam? Is this nicky jam? He nikki? Can you dance to it?
Speaker 3: Dance?
Speaker 1: Maybe you and your girlfriend in the morning, when you say got hips moving right now, moving together? What can you tell me about those one heart sag? What are insane? That's all I gotta say. You are insane. You are in sane, Sarah k I s you are.
Speaker 5: Insane, and I you're both insane.
Speaker 1: Storms are brewing in her eyes. Man, and you're the resolution the storms. You bring it back to reality.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go jump off the bridge, coming up swan dive right into the big O.
Speaker 1: H I O. Let's go back to Nicky jam hit It, Hit it so Spanish or English? I have no idea what he said. Oh this is Spanish. I thought it was reggae. Same thing things this is in English? Any dance?
Speaker 3: Do it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Segment, You and Sarah at least in the morning doing the vile thing. Shut up, let's kock you out. What's on the big show today? Rock Besides me? At five o'clock for.
Speaker 7: Three minutes, we have we have the Commander's guest rather the gate at three at four o'clock, we have a lawyer on to talk about he did he seggs boy?
Speaker 1: Talk about what kind of uh trouble he is? He's in all kinds of about How about Steve Rowley back at channel nine nine pass for news free. I'm happy to him. Steeve free the chin. He's got one hell of a chin too, believe me. And he took one hell of a blow and he came up swinging back and according to Brogan Roley is back your comments, seg happy about it. Let's go, let us see, let's get back to the commercials. Rocky, thank you, good luck, thank you segment, give me in, give me in, then give me out.
Speaker 5: Of the Stude's Report, Willie and I are another beautiful day here in the Tri State and Lubricants.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the Steward Report. Thank you all very much. Back to you, will thank you. Brian Combs is doing stuff, none of us Combs. He's got some things happening, would you agree. Not as big as things going between sag and you know who Sto'm gonna knock you out next. Storms are brewing in her eyes segment and handed note going to put five across your lip seven hundred WLW