Speaker 1: I was under the impression I wasn't going to be able to use my call screener this morning, which was a little Yeah, that's a little bit of a problem, you know if we want to take calls on the show where we take calls. So but peers overnight that they have remedied whatever that is. Ross, just eyeball the call screener real quick doo? Did something happen there?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool? All right, well there we go, yay, super excited. Ah what it doesn't take much to make me happy sometimes, and that makes me very happy when stuff's working. Now, Ross's printer's not working, So there's that. But that's not show Uh, that's not a show necessity there, Oh my goodness. So they logged this. Oh they did well. They cleaned up the whole interface on this too, those like nine less steps I got to go through. Kudos to Jayden are tected, man, he took care of me yesterday. All right, So with that in mind, good morning. Do you want to start your morning angry or do you want to start your morning happy? Ross? Which way do you think the listeners want to start their morning angry or kind of happy?
Speaker 2: I mean, I would pick happy.
Speaker 1: You would pick happy, we could do happy. I'm down with happy, and I'm maybe not all of you are going to be happy, but I promise if you live outside of one of the major metros, you might get a little excited because I got to tell you everyone who I consider a country folk, who I presented a story to yesterday, and this includes not just people in North Carolina, but it's some friends back at home in Wyoming, had the immediate same reaction. They were super excited. You're getting their topo maps out. They got some ideas on how to handle this whole thing, just really pumped at the opportunity to participate in this. So what is this, you may ask yourself. Well, well, well you know Trenda Iragua, right, the Venezuelan gang kind of bad dudes. We talked about this. I like to chop people up and run drug and prostitution rings in New York City and all the cities. And really we really were the face of some of the first roundups that were happening with Trump's immigration stuff. Well, apparently not everyone was content with being part of Trenday Arragua. They didn't feel that maybe they were thoroughly milking this cow that is America, and so they had some other ideas. So there is actually a more violent version of Trenda Arragua, which includes a lot of them former members of trend A Arragua described by law enforcement officials as anti train anti trend, so you know, an opposition of either outcast members or members who just decided to go at it on their own. However, they also didn't like the strategy of trend de Arragua attempting to go into in many cases places that were already infiltrated with either local organized crime at a large amount of police force. It was more difficult. Yeah, there's more money to be had there, but also there's a lot more threat. So according to a Fox News article which I found very interesting yesterday, and this is and this is part of the unsealed federal indictment. So we know this because according to the indictment, members of Anti Trend protect their power and territory through various criminal acts, which includes violence towards members of trend A Ragua. So this is information and I guess intelligence. It's included in this unsealed indictment. Speaking to some of the indictments of either trend dey or Ragua as well as a handful of the opposition gang, which includes former members. Is I know this is I just want you to understand who you're dealing with. You're still dealing with trend de Aragua level of violence, but perhaps more because a lot of these members didn't feel trenday Ragua was being mean enough. However, they have a slightly different way that they're going to go about it. And let me just read you the amazing headline and the takeaway here, because this is the part where you go you can go ahead and get excited. Are you ready? Emerging Venezuelan gang more violent than trend dey or Ragua says it targets Rule America. That's right. A Venezuelan gang says that their plan is to exploit rule communities because they think it'll be easier, there'll be less pushback. How are you feeling about that, Johnston County? How are you feeling about that? Rockingham County? I gotta go to Edgecombe County. How's everyone feeling about that? The trendy Iragua think they can roll up in your community? Or excuse me, the anti trip. I'm not gonna call them that I'm just gonna call them trendy Aragua whatever. It's the same dudes, basically. So they're master planned because there's just too much law enforcement, too many law enforcement resources in these populated cities, is to infiltrate rural communities and you know, still do the prostitution, still do the you know, the drugs, and uh they think you guys are going to be a pushover. So I'm telling you the amount of people who got super excited over that that happen to live out in the middle of Noah Is is a little troubling, right, they're excited over this. So like, where do you go? Where do you guys think the guns live where we're whelready, Where do you think the guns live? Where do you think the fields with people who own implements and backoes live you think you think they live? And inside the belt line in Raleigh you think you think they live? Over in uh uh Winston by the university there, I mean, where where do you think? Where do you think they live? No, they live out where they can walk out of their porch in the morning and if there's a feral hog there, pop off a thirty odd six round and nobody cares. That's where they live. By the way, I can't tell you the number of people who have invited me to come down and shoot pigs in the middle of nowhere with them. It's nothing personal. I don't know you, and but I I like I could tell you. I hate to tell you this, and I don't know if it's a growing up wyoming thing, but I think it's more of a growing up in the country thing. If I needed to hide a body, I know exactly where I do it, and I am convinced you'd never find it, and it wouldn't be one of these weird things where I thought I had it and then all of a sudden somebody's dog out for a walk finds it. Okay, I'm talking. I know canyons in the Big Horn Mountains that don't get any sunlight in the bottom, and so like nothing goes in there. It's kind of a dead zone except for predatory animals, because what will happen is like an elk or a deer an antelope will try to cut through some of those canyons, and it's like, you know, it's like walking through one of those canyon traps in Afghanistan where you know that there's snipers up atop put a body in there. They coming out of there. I know exactly the one. Hell, there's probably bodies in it. I just never dug when I was a kid. You want to tell a bunch of country folk you're gonna come out to You're gonna come out to rule Chatham County and go ahead and start exploiting their resources. Let me know how that goes. This is that you know what it is. It's that meme where the guy's throwing the bag of coins in the wishing well and it just says, wish up would So that's your happy news. If I guess if you live in the country eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. I am convinced anyone who lives in the country is gonna sound so morbid, knows exactly where they'd hide a body. Not that you intend to hurt anyone. It's just a thing. And I don't know why. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think it is, because me and my buddies have talked about this. You instinctively know, living in the middle of nowhere, if you had to, right, you don't want to, But if you had to and you're going into and you never fully until you've lived in a rural county you know all the back roads and everything for years of your life, you never really know that place you live. Now, the third generation tobacco farmer's kid knows everywhere. How do you think that they have cornfield parties and generally don't get caught. So good plan. I'm looking forward to it. I don't want any Americans to get hurt, but I'm less concerned about people. Look, you're you're, you're, you're. You're talking about operating in in a place where only the police really have guns, and then you're gonna go to a place where the police are out gunned by the locals.
Speaker 3: Do it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. So that that's that's a you think I'm I'm wanting violence.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to point out how what a bad idea this is. But if you don't heed my warning, I feel like if this is a problem that starts to solve itself, starts to solve itself. Plus, and I don't want to imply anything about the law enforcement that operates in those jurisdictions, but let me tell you woke law enforcement in a major community that won't even you know, participate with The folks with ice for detainers are not the law enforcement that generally operate in the counties I'm talking about. And you just take that however you want, take that exactly however you want. And I think you know what I mean. So there you go, six seventeen happy news to kick things off. We'll be right back. I poll her, back to back segment. So and of course, look at this. I have one hundred and forty acres in this county and one hundred and fifty acres in this county, and I need fertilizers. See, that's the person who's ready to go. That's the guy what's tread day rog way to show up and be like, God, you got to pay us whatever, or this is going on here and there's nothing you could do about. And he's like, I'm gonna go down to a little brown jug and recruit some people in Smithfield. We'll be done with this.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't want anyone to get hurt. But I've never seen so many people excited over a news story threatening gang violence. And you know what it is, It's just people are sick of it, man. People are absolutely sick of it. They're sick of the double standards, they're sick of the you know where they're just like, oh no, everything's fine. And then it was clearly not fine. And then within a few days they were able to basically that's what That's what drove people nuts, the entire Biden administration with their hands up, going, we don't know what to do, we don't know what to do. And then Trump's people come in, and what did it go from? Ross? It went from it went ninety five percent less in the first like two weeks or something, right, I think it was like ninety five percent reduction in the first two weeks. And now it's like, can I remember Trump's quote about this, because he corrected a reporter, it's ninety It was ninety nine point one percent less of border interactions and that was within like a month, and people didn't notice a big change to anything. So that's what drove him nuts. But if you're the Democrats, you just got to go with it. You got to pick insane hills to die on. Case in point, we told you about the uh the melee at the Ice facility where clearly on video and multiple videos, appears that that they are putting hands on federal officers. Now they're going, well, we have you know, we are allowed to go in and inspect attention facilities, and there is a way to do it, and there are protocols to do it. But this was after. This is what people don't understand. This was after they had already went into the facility, right. It was then where they were trying to organize protesters, which you saw the protesters. Oh did we not? Yeah, that's the more one, right, yes, all right, this is literally okay, so this is literally from the other day. This is what they're trying to organize, blocking the entry more saying a little bit, all right, sorry about that, and that's what they were trying to do and hikeem. Jefferies Is asked about it yesterday about whether they should be charged with something that it appears that they actually did, even though they're members of Congress, and he had the audacity to say this your statement the other day after there was this incident at new Work, you said, they better not touch our this is the angry part of our programs. If they were to go and arrest these members or if they would try to sanction them.
Speaker 5: Doing the house works.
Speaker 3: They'll find out, what.
Speaker 1: Would you do though, I mean I don't.
Speaker 5: They'll find out that's a red line.
Speaker 6: What's the what's the red line?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: I mean, I know we have this, it's a red line. It's very clear.
Speaker 7: First of all, I think that the so called Homeland Security spokesperson is a joke.
Speaker 3: It's a joke. They know better.
Speaker 7: Than to go down that road. And it's been made loudly and abundantly clear to the Trump administration. We're not going to be intimidated by their tactics to try to force principled opposition from not standing up to their extremism, criminal, criminal life. During the entirety of this failed term, it didn't happen when Donald Trump temporarily was sitting high any immediate after math of the election. Do you think it's gonna happen now when he's the most unpopular president in American history after his first one hundred days.
Speaker 1: Give me a break. You like Ed Sheeran, I mean, it's probably not your first jam, But I mean he's never really been a scandal. He always comes across a night l right like.
Speaker 2: A super fan. But I think he's like talented, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I mean he doesn't. He also doesn't strike me as a lunatic or I don't know if I've never really got the woke or not woke. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like I know, he came to the radio station maybe I know, like ten years ago or some now, and he was like super nice, but he's like tone deaf. In one ear was it's really impressive.
Speaker 1: Did you see the movie yesterday? Nope? Okay, do you know what? You know what that movie is? Nope? Okay, So it's the the premise of the movie is it's yes, yes, yes, okay, there's like a it's it's like a multiverse things right where there's like a weird thing that happens. Then nobody remembers who the Beatles are. And then this one dude who's a big like Beatles fan guitarist, he starts singing it and everyone's like these songs are amazing, right, and then he's propelled to fame and then like he butdies up with Ed Shearon in that movie, and I'm like, oh, okay, this guy I can act too. Okay, all right, they're really mad at him over in the UK right now where he's from. I think it's from Manchester originally or something. I'm not sure, but because he was doing THEO Vaughn's podcast yesterday and Vaughan asked him, he said, so, what's the most dangerous place to be around? Referring to London, and Sheeron held nothing back. He said, let's say all of London, literally every area is now sketchy. The nice areas are sketchy, the bad areas are sketchy. You just have to not do stupid stuff. He used a different word, and he's right, and then he starts throwing numbers out. He said that he used to be about twenty thousand phones were stolen five years ago and now seventy thousand devices were stolen last year. So he's telling people, He's like, you never take your phone out in public. And again, all the thing, I've been to London and there's there's clearly parts that are you know, the more touristy parts. There are parts that are the nicer they call him upmarket parts, and then there's the other parts, which our little edge here. Then there's Croydon and I'm picking and then you know, but everyone it was kind of delineated. So he's here, he's you know, really a spokesman for England as a UK artist somebody who still resides there, and he's like, yeah, if you go to London, it's all kind of dangerous because it is. So we'll see how We'll see how that goes. And he also was talking about Manchester. He said Manchester again, which is he said, is uh a dystopian hellscape? So that's fun.
Speaker 2: I saw a funny video at ed Shearon where he was. It was a skit they did, but it was a real thing he did. So I think it was outside of London. Maybe it was in the UK.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But there's a guy and he's like, you know, hey, we're selling tickets for one dollar to see a performance. And the people are like, I'm not going to give you a dollar.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So there's a couple that they give him a dollar and they go in this little, tiny, small room it's like the size of our air studio, okay, And there's a curtain up in a tiny stage and they sit down and the curtain opens and it's Ed Sharing and I and he literally plays for ten seconds and the curtain closes.
Speaker 1: Like a peep show. Give him a twenty, right, you get two minutes like they.
Speaker 2: Have more time. Yeah, but like the curtain opens and he just sings like the hook to his song, like just the hook and then the closes.
Speaker 1: Worth like that was amazing, Like you know at my age and probably I know you feel the same way. That's about as much. That's about as long as a concert I want to go to. Perfect. Yeah, that's perfect. I get out of here. I can beat the crowd.
Speaker 2: You're just walking down the street. You're like, sure, I'll pay you a dollar. Let's see whatever side show you have inside this too. It is a bearded lady or whatever, the world's tiniest man. Like you're at the statement. Yeah, yeah, yeah, back when they could do the sideshow stuff and it wasn't considered offensive when they had that stuff. And like the current, yeah, god.
Speaker 1: Forbid people with deformities work anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody the current opens and you look at your girlfriend or spouse or whatever, You're like, that's ad Sharon shar it, what is happening?
Speaker 1: I will tell you, And I think it was. I think that had to be one. So the BBC, for as Bias and Hellscape as they are, they do a series of things like that with musicians, and they're really well done. I don't know, maybe you've seen some of the other ones, Like they had Michael blue Blay blue Blay Am I saying that right, selling like he dresses up so you can't tell it's him. And then he's selling electronics at like a best Buy or their version of a best Buy, and he's selling the stereos and he's got a microphone there and he's putting he sits people in a chair. He's like, wait till you hear how lifelike these speakers are, and then start singing and the people are like, oh my gosh, he's the greatest speakers ever. Then they figure out it's Michael Buble standing behind them singing. And then they did another one with Adel where they had like a bunch of indel Adele impersonators. Yeah, they addressed her up so she doesn't quite look like herself and then just watched all of the impersonator's dreams crumble in this competition. And so they're very well done.
Speaker 4: I kind of like.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that. Man, they did one with Jewel in the UI wasn't BBC. They did one where they took her to a karaoke bar and they put like a big s nose on her and stuff. They looked like she worked for Fast, a frozen foods company or something, big frumpy office lady killing killing her songs. Yeah, any of those in sports or music, I'll generally click on. I don't know why I find him interesting, but BBC does some really good ones. Man, I'm not surprised. Well, good for and pointing it out, not sitting there pretending he's probably going to go to jail now, right, he probably should join the Democrat Party and then Hikeem Jeffries would draw a red line saying he can't go to jail. If you miss the Hakeem Jeffreys audio. I'm gonna play this one more time. It's positively rage inducing. And this is surrounding the Ice interactions right where they went ahead and well that's great. This is surrounding the Ice interactions where they went ahead and decided that they were going to have some members show up and according to the video, get into a little little pushy chovy thing going on there, and to most people's eyes, they realize that that is on federal property and the individuals that they're bull rushing and kind of you know, swing an elbow, pushing. Look, they're not punching them. I'm not going to go that route. But it doesn't matter. Would in any episode of Cops or on patrol live or any police interaction, if you were doing that, they could legally right you for assault of a law enforcement officer, in this case a federal officer. And everyone's like, how the hell are they allowed to do this? And what message does it send? Do you can't commit assault? Anybody else would be arrested. This is insane. We're not going to do this. And the King Jefferies, when asked the question, says, this your.
Speaker 6: Statement the other day after there was this incident a new work you said, they better not touch our numbers.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 8: What happens if they were to go and arrest these numbers or if they would try to sanction.
Speaker 5: Them doing the house grips.
Speaker 3: Don't find out what would you do though?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't find out recourse?
Speaker 5: I mean, does that broche don't find out? That's a red Line's.
Speaker 1: The what's the red line?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: I mean, I know we have this.
Speaker 7: It's a red line.
Speaker 5: It's very clear.
Speaker 7: First of all, I think that the so called Homeland Security spokesperson is a joke. It's a joke. They know better than to go down that road. And it's been made loudly and abundantly clear.
Speaker 1: To the Trump administration.
Speaker 7: We're not going to be intimidated by their tactics to try to force principled opposition from not standing up to their extremism. It hasn't happened during the entirety of this failed term. It didn't happen when Donald Trump temporarily was sitting high in the immediate aftermath of the election. Do you think it's going to happen now when he's the most unpopular president in American history after his first one hundred days.
Speaker 5: Give me a break.
Speaker 7: No one's intimidated by this, dude, No one. And so they are clear lines that they just dare not cross.
Speaker 1: What are the what are these clear lines? What are these red lines that we don't we don't try to criminally charge or civilly charge or whatever it is. We we don't actually try to apply the law if we honestly think that they broke it. Because that's the only difference that I see here. Because all of you are screaming, You're like, well, what did they just do? To Trump Man, that's insane. Ross. Did you see the text I just sent.
Speaker 3: You, buddy?
Speaker 1: All right, hopefully he's on that. Okay, cool, cool, Yeah, Sorry, a little behind the scenes thing there, So Keem Jefferies is sitting there and he's just like, oh no, no, Well, obviously, what we're dealing with here is we're dealing with a totally different situation, absolutely a situation where are they happen to be a Democrat. That's it. That's the only difference, right, Oh oh wait, no, I'm sorry, there's one other difference. We're also dealing with a situation where you could make a pretty specific argument that they're on video doing it at least enough that you should have a jury decide or a judge decide. Now. Now, here's the deal. Elected officials, members of Congress, even members of North Carolina General Assembly, there are some protections that they do have that are intended. There's a reason for them where they can there are instances where they can't literally be charged or held accountable for certain violations of law when they are when it is part of congressional duties, specifically when they're traveling to or from right. And of course it gets more broadly interpreted by the elected officials, because hey, if you had yourself a get out of jail free card, you're going to want to make that as broad as possible.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But the reason that they even have laws like that is because back in the day, that because you're dealing with scumbags in Congress who are willing to do things like a Keem Jefferies and just because they feel that it justified the means justify the ends, Okay, And so back in the day, if you wanted to let's say you wanted to have a vote go your way, and you knew that let's say it's North Carolina and you you wanted to vote going your way, and you knew that a couple and and you're you're the Democrats, but you knew that there was a couple red, you know, far Red county representatives that were driving in because session was going to be coming, and you wanted to jam them up in some county where they couldn't make it into Raleigh to vote peopled pull crap like that. So that's that that's why, that's why, that's initially how these things came to pass. Initially, how they came to pass now if you think you're going to use it so that you can go abuse federal agents, you could go abuse federal agents over at a damn ice lock up facility on video, and that all of a sudden, Hakeem Jeffreys is going to come out, Well there's a red line. We told, well, what are you going to do about it? Because all it sounds like you're threatening is the next time you have a bit of power, that you're going to go full dystopian again. But much like much like what happened with the Supreme Court, based on how you decided to, you know, punt the nuclear option, Harry Reid did u fa ufo. So if we are if politicians are untouchable for the most part, unless it got really like Bob Benendez bad or somebody cross dressed too much in Brazil, you were willing to go after a sitting president so you could call him a thirty four time convicted felon and a rapist. You were willing to do that while scuttling the fact that the guy in charge of the cunt tree at that moment, who a lot of people blame for spearheading this is clearly probably not been the dude's spearheading it. Why because we just found out he didn't recognize George Clooney at his own fundraiser thrown by George Clooney. He was so far gone, and scumbag reporters like Jake Tapper about to make a gazillion dollars off this thing, pretending like it was all on that there, And Joe Biden is about to get fed into a wood chipper. That's what you're gonna watch today. And it's not that he's blameless, but he's not arguably the person most to blame, if that makes sense. So now I'm sorry, Keem Jefferies pound sand and I don't know what you think you're threatening. I realized maybe you think this is tough talk. Who is not going to do anything?
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 1: And we got a member of Congress coming on today. Do the first thing I'm asking him about the Keem jeff Free's challenge. What are you guys gonna do?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: I get a swing by the spine store and bring takeout for you guys. What's gonna happen? And as a prosecutor, I'm very very interested to see what Brad Nott has to say, because that was his previous job. Have we got a hold of spine Fundraiser or try to find everyone's cojones again like we did with Chuck McGrady that one time. I will enjoy that episode. So we'll get to that much more coming up here on the CaCO Day Radio program. So you guys are gonna get treated to this. So it looks like I mentioned that they're basically metaphorically probably not for real, they're gonna be sticking Joe Biden into a wood chipper. Jake Tapper's book gets that rolling. There's other stories out here, and Jake Tapper's like, why did they lie to us? Why were they not being uh truthful about what was going on with Biden? He is he just he can't fathom what trickery was pulled upon him. Here is Jake Tapper talking about this book, which, by the way, do you remember in I guess I would have been in high school when this came out, because I remember we actually we read a segment of it in a sophomore year class, junior year class. I remember the book Primary Colors ended up getting made into a movie, but it was this whole book by a reporter. I believe he was a Newsweek reporter when they actually still pretended that they were a news outlet, and he had gathered all of this this very dicey Clinton stuff, including an allegation that he may have he may have fathered a child with like a black teenage girl. Like there was some really crazy stuff in there. And everyone excoriated this dude, because you have an obligation to your reporter, to your to wherever you report for, to report this stuff, don't you, And you held it all for a book. Well that's what Jake Tapper just did, all the while saying that everybody else loing.
Speaker 9: I was just curious as to whether or not this kind of trying to hide what was happening with the president at the time had an impact on the press corps, like why didn't we hear some of these details from what they actually saw and were dealing with trying to get information.
Speaker 10: Well, Alex Thompson and I were on the case, as were lots of other reporters trying to figure out what was going on behind the scenes. But the bottom line is the White House was lying not only to the press, not only to the public, but they were lying to members of their own Cabinet, they were lying to White House staffers, they were lying to Democratic members of Congress, to donors about how bad things had gotten. And in fact, Alex and I started writing this book after the election of twenty twenty four, and we spoke with more than two hundred people, most of whom, almost all of whom were Democrats, and almost all of whom wouldn't be honest with us or wouldn't be candid with us until after the election. After the election, we found out all of these things that when you looked at what was going on with President Biden at the time, it probably doesn't surprise you the extent to which he was deteriorating. But now we have anecdotes and facts about what was really going on behind the scenes, with details that Democrats wouldn't share with us until after election.
Speaker 1: This guy, Jake I used to have a little bit of respect for Jake Tapper, and a lot of that was mostly pre Trump era. This guy, he's now rocketed to just the top of the worst list. You better not do anything to those members of Congress that really looked like they were assaulting federal officers on video, thus just cementing this double standard. But only a double standard in the sense that it's between you and me and of course them being Congress, but only half of Congress, right, his Republicans, even though they'll probably sit around in their hands and knew nothing about it. If it was them, absolutely would be up on charges. You saw what they were only to do with Trump. So but you know, Keem Jefferies thinks he can go out and threaten and who knows, maybe he's right, Maybe nobody will do anything. We'll ask the congressman about it coming up. And then Jake Tapper has has uh has this trying to solve a mystery, hold on a mystery on this, on this fine one, and that mystery is who they are? Who's the them as uh as uh as rowdy Roddy Piper. I have to clip that because it's on the same channel as Rowdy Roddy Piper figured out what he put on the glasses. There's a lot of them going on. So maybe that's what Jake Tapper means. But here's Jake Tapper again, and why even though you and I and everybody else who had eyeballs saw that there was something going on with Biden. Remember the car, Remember the car? This is the thing tappers like there was you know, we couldn't get anyone to talk. Remember when when Joe Biden's holding literal cards that tell him when to sit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this whole thing, like, hey, there was no evidence that we didn't know. It's just complete garbage. Or you're really really, really bad at your job because how many I mean story clues, right, they're all out there, man, Like he's over in France at Normandy or whatever, and he's like just walking around like you'd have to be scared, Like we're gonna bring Joe Biden now in public and you have to be fearful. Is the president going to walk around at you?
Speaker 1: I remember the Italian Prime Minister had to go get them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like lady stumbling around in the bushes and stuff.
Speaker 1: Maybe there was some cool of the bush. I don't know, man, what are you doing though? Or he saw a snake or something and he just he flipped in a little boy mode. Ross was pointing out the moon shoes or whatever.
Speaker 2: I remember that, Yeah, there was because he had fallen or whatever. And then they came out with these shoes and there was an angle where you could see like the bottom of the way he was sitting, you could see his shoes and it was this giant what looked like a you magnet or something, and it was not a normal shoe. And I had said, I made a joke online. That's how they controlled the clone. This is like a magnet. They make him walk.
Speaker 1: And my theory was power bank for robo boats, Biden, like at the bottom of your drill, right, you put that power bank on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it turns out they had shoes made for him so he could stand up.
Speaker 1: They also said that had he taken a nast another fall, significant fall, he probably would have been in a wheelchair going forward. So but they didn't notice any of this stuff, right, And then I thought, then I want to give by the benefit of the doubt, what if instead of what you're alleging, which is very mean, right, that he's an infirm old man, because there's no evidence of that. Jake Tepper said, so they couldn't get anyone on the record. He that was so he could do the Michael Jackson a criminal, smooth criminal dance. Right, Maybe like Michael Jackson had shoes. Nobody made fun of him. It is convinced that nobody knew that those were shoes.
Speaker 2: It was a big deal when it came out that they that he cheated and the dance move, and you're like, well, everybody knew. Everybody did not know because he was Michael Jackson. And you're like, well, I'm saying to point it out, he did the moonwalk. Yeah, people knew he wasn't actually walking backwards, but it was the illusion, and he's Michael Jackson. If anybody could do that move, it would be him. And you see this, like they show the schematics and the blueprints of the actual shoes. They came out like ten years ago or whatever it was, and people in the comments are like, no way, you cheated, Michael. They feel like it.
Speaker 1: I was literally defining now.
Speaker 2: But you gotta understand, he was Michael Jackson and there was no kid alive in nineteen eighty seven. There was no eight year old alive, seven year old whatever that young watching that video when he debuted. Don't oh they're big shoes. No, you said, he's doing that because he's Michael Jackson and he's freaking amazing.
Speaker 1: They'll never be We'll never have that again, by the way, never, They'll never be an artist. I didn't don't give me. Don't know what Taylor's there will never be an artist like Michael Jackson. You have to understand how hard it was in the nineteen eighties for a lot of parts of world to get Michael Jackson videos and music right. You had we were still under this cloak of communism in half of the known world from a consumer standpoint, and and it was like remember you're you're dealing with China which had not really opened, Russia of course, and all of the and and yet everyone on the planet knew who Michael Jackson was. Do you remember when he went to Africa? You ever went to Africa and they had the videos of like the different tribes that it showed.
Speaker 2: Up, you know, I mean that level of fame. I don't think we're ever going to see it again, I really know. And I mean, like, you know, he had a shut down. Here was of the video of him go through the grocery store, like he had a shut He had them shut down the grocery store so he could go shopping so he could feel what it was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just.
Speaker 2: Him alone and like a Kroger or something whatever the store with pushing.
Speaker 1: In the carr and that's how you end up hanging a baby out a window.
Speaker 2: Right, And now we have like Katie Perry looking like a jackass on the stage, can't dance, Taylor Swift, can't dan.
Speaker 1: It's Michael Jackson had some moves. Even for those of you who are now like, what are these guys talking about? In the Smooth Criminal video and then with some stage shows there's the scene where he's wearing like the thirties gangster white outfit. Right, dude, I haven't seen that video on forever, and I can ever describe it.
Speaker 2: I want to know there there's not one person listening who doesn't know what you're talking about. Everybody knows this.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: But the shoe part. I'm gonna say it in case there's one person doesn't know the shoe part. The way that they achieved that lean because it wasn't just him, it was also his backup dancers. The way that they were able to do that that big lean over is they had shoes that had essentially a slot like you'd hook like a button through.
Speaker 2: Right, And they had like pegs on the stage that would come and stay there and they would like lock into them so they could like do the lean back and forth during the song.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, we were so mesmerized by that. What we would do is for any of you who's ski you know this, I would we would clip in our skin boots to the skis. Our friends would stand on the skis, and then in the boots you could do the Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: Everybody alive at that time tried doing that move, and everybody failed because Michael Jackson was cheating.
Speaker 1: Well, no we didn't fail. You could do him in the ski boots, you can, yeah, yeah, yeah, you got it to really tighten the bindings though, so if they pop out, you just go.
Speaker 2: You're like, man, Michael Jackson must have really strong calves or thighs. Man, like his ankles have to be made of steal.
Speaker 1: Hasn't really? Now, would you apologize to Joe Biden if he walks out on a stage and does that today wearing those shoes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, I retract all my statements. You're fighting four more years, all right, that's get back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Jake Tapper is gonna make a bunch of Mike. It's just so infuriating.
Speaker 2: Once again, who is he talking about? Because he says they were hiding it. Is it doctor Jill, Is it KJP who is lying to Jake Tapper?
Speaker 1: Ah, he's remember and I'm gonna play this thing again. He said that everybody, nobody, all these he said, we talked all all these Democrats and nobody would be honest with us prior to the election being over. Listen one more time with Jake Tapper's audio, just so we can digest this in Sandy.
Speaker 9: Just curious as to whether or not this kind of trying to hide what was happening with the president at the time had an impact on the press corps, like why didn't we hear some of these details from what they actually saw and were dealing with trying to get information.
Speaker 10: Well, Alex Thompson and I were on the case, as were lots of other reporters trying to figure out what was going on behind the scenes. But the bottom line is the White House was lying not only to the press, not only to the public, but they were lying to members of their own cabinet. They were lying to White House staffers, they were lying to Democratic members of Congress, to donors about how bad things had gotten. And in fact, Alex and I started writing this book after the election of twenty twenty four, and we spoke with more than two hundred people, most of almost all of whom were Democrats, and almost all of whom wouldn't be honest with us or wouldn't be candid with us until after the election. And then after the election we found out all of these things that when you looked at what was going on with President Biden at the time, it probably doesn't surprise you the extent to which he was deteriorating. But now we have anecdotes and facts about what was really going on behind the scenes, with details that Democrats wouldn't share with us until after election.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like he's saying they is all of they except him? Would that be an accurate description of what he just said? Everyone in the party apparatus. And I like how he pretends he's not in the party apparatus, that he doesn't go to the cocktail parties, he doesn't go to the fundraisers. He does these people do. No everyone, because it's going to go lair by lair, And all Jake cares about and all the Stelters and the rest of the news folks care about is they just want to They want their layer of responsibility to be pushed, you know, down down the food chair, up the food chair or everyone to describe it, right, they just want to get themselves out of hot water. They wanted to get themselves out of hot water. That's all they cared about. That is why initially after that debate, they all had to pretend to be shocked. So they're snakes and their weasels and they're probably going to be pretty successful doing it. So let's see remember.
Speaker 2: How fast everything moved after that debate. I mean like and they were all in lockstep where suddenly they're like, we got to get rid of him because it called them out for being completely practices. Yeah yeah, they're complicit. Yeah yeah, that's why. That's what I'm pointing out. They immediately realized that it.
Speaker 1: Was the jig was. It's it's like it's like they they you know, the media, the White House, the Democrat Party apparatus, and donors. All right, so they're four there are four utes, all right, and they all decided they're going to break into something, They're going to go commit some sort of crime. And the moment the police showed up, Jake Tapper, the media youth is like, oh man, I can't yeah, no, no, no, I was I can't believe they said we were going to go get slushies and then we came in here and I had nothing to do with it. They're the snitch man, They're the first guy in there is like dah, yeah, I totally was not a part of that, just trying to weasele their way out of it. Every single one of them should have lied. Shouldn't be on the air anymore because consumers, and this is where the power lies. Consumers should say I'll never trust that individual again. And Democrats should be just as mad as Republicans at them one. Republicans are mad because it kept this canard going forward and all of this damage continued to be done, and Democrats realized that, look what it just did to your party. Look what it just did to your party. That's because of this, and it's not just because because Trump was successful in painting it that way. You got duped. You got fleeced, right, send your money, do your work, and then you got duped and then they and then you didn't even get to weigh in on it when they just switch a rude o'kamala in there. You should be You should be madder than any Republican opponent to uh to uh you know, Joe Biden, because apparently everyone on that side knew what was up except the people who were supposed to be your trusted source for information. Right how They're like, ah, you get no, you got to trust the media. You can't trust this counter media that's on social media. Those people are a bunch of liars. You got to go with the you know, the stalwarts of the media. They all lied to you. No one should watch anything they're in. No one should buy his book, nobody. It should be a failure. It should be so shameful that in six months so they don't look like it's super interconnected, they part ways with him. I'm sure he's not going to starve. He's made so much money, and you should demand better. If CNN or MSNBC or NBC, ABC, CBS News, if one of those is your go to for information, you should demand better. Think of it like a baseball team. If you're if you're a Colorado Rockies fan, how are you feeling right now? Although they just fired Black, didn't they? Or your problem is a lot more than your manager. What do they wont seven games this season. H In any other scenario, you'd be like, can we sign somebody? Can we bring a player in? Anybody? Do we have anybody with a pulse in maybe in the minor leagues? Like you'd want to do something. Why don't you want to do something here? Get rid of anyone who was in on it. And you know, deep down you know who was in on it, and deep down you know that you fooled yourself. But you're not getting paid to tell people information. You want to lie to yourself, you can lie to yourself. One person harming you is you. These people were harming you for money. Think about that. They were harming you for money and now they're gonna harm you for money again. Right.
Speaker 2: And if you're like one of these people like that are so like against Trump, like the extreme Trump derangement syndrome type person, you get so angry and constantly posting on social media and you can't help but it's like part of your life that you hate Trump so much. You should be mad at the jack the jig tappers of the world, because that's the reason Trump is now back in power, because of the way they lied about Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like they're hurting you from mine. It's the only way to describe it. They're hurting you for money. And unless that's your kink, they're hurting you for money, and you shouldn't like that. But the same way that you go these magar will idiots, they'll believe anything if you Why if you ever watch another episode of Rachel Maddow or Jake Tapper or literally anyone who was in mainstream media at the time who was not pointing this out, that's you. You're the cult. You're You're in the cult. Now, congratulations, let me know how that works out for you. Okay, all right, very good, all right, coming up on the show, like I said, we're gonna chat with We're gonna chat with the Congressman Brad Not. That'll be at eighth five. Hey, remember those giant teddy bears that we always make fun of around Mother's Day? Do they run any commercials this year? I didn't even I didn't even get served web commercials for Maybe they don't make that.
Speaker 2: I think they're doing so well they don't need the commercials.
Speaker 3: Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: So many people? Because that's what women want for Mother's Day and Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: I bought like seven and made a four out of them.
Speaker 1: You made a fort and a five foot told giant Teddy bears for your wife till she was pleased with you.
Speaker 2: It's a love for it.
Speaker 1: But she was pleased?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: What did she say?
Speaker 2: Completely speechless?
Speaker 1: I see she just turned around and left the room.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I would recommend buying at least ten of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well for those of you go and those are dumb? What use could those serve? Because it's sure as hell a and im pressing your woman on Valentine's Day? What apparently we found a use for him, and it's a forty seven year old woman my name of Daniello Dioanni, who actually incorporated them into her business up in New Jersey. I'll explain what's going on with that, and we got much more to get to our phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four and we'll figure out what the hell's going on in Virginia coming up next, ross Ap should be calling it. I don't want to steal the thunder. Let me grab a click call with Jamal and then we'll come back. If you guys don't know the chuck Edwards story. I was right once again. We're psychic. Okay, all right, so let me grab this Jamal, what's up?
Speaker 3: See good morning?
Speaker 5: You know what can't c Number one. I grew up. I was born nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 3: Birthday was Monday.
Speaker 5: I tried the Michael Jackie stuff. Almost broke my mama table. So look, everybody tried it. But when it comes to Joe Biden, what the Democrat Party is doing is basically trilling us because they knew he knew what was wrong to Biden. Because I remember when who she is, the press secretary right now for the White House, when she went on that show on SINN, that woman cut her off when she was pointing out about how bad Joe Biden was and how they're covering for him. They cut her off, wouldn't allow her to speak, kept cutting her off. So people knew this, they knew it. But the Democrat voter don't tear Their only priority just to stop Donald Trump, whether it bean, by fuck or by crook, just to stop him. They sat down and character find people on both sides of life. And all you had to do was just look at a one minute clip. That's all you had to do, and you want to figure out that was a lie. First, they didn't care when Democrats, liberals, when their power is threatening by someone who is unapologetic about who they are and stopping them, they will break out everything they can to lie and stop that person. And that's what it's all come out to be. They knew Joe Biden was like this, but I got literally banned, that's what fact checkers third for ten days because I posted that he needed help find Barack Obama getting off the stage at George Kloman. Well, nope, that's a lie, that's a deep faith and she got up there. There is no help to count right to the King, Jeffrey, get up this thing.
Speaker 3: You better not.
Speaker 5: The FBI and the d o J needs to say, well, we want to see you stop or we'll lock you up to three.
Speaker 1: Oh cut out there. Yeah, the uh King Jeffrey stuff is insane. So I mean, just yeah, but the Democratic is red line to use the term red line again after what happened with Barack Obama and red line, right, it's like that that part made me laugh. Extra you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But you know what they know, and I hate to say that the Republican base is a lot of elderly white teachers and people who can't hold this no clarity and say, well, well don't y'all do that, y'all just be good. And it sounds like when I was going to school.
Speaker 3: That teacher.
Speaker 1: There we go, okay, all right, sorry, just making sure someone was working right. All right, anyways, so finish up what you're saying there, Jamal, I apologize, okay, just stopped.
Speaker 5: A lot of Republicans based found like that teacher when we were in school, when you got that boy that's picking on you and they say, well, you Jesse Norman, you come terrible. Look, that's what a lot of teachers found. That's what a lot of Republicans found, like that teacher when all you had to do was punch the bully in a mouth, and as soon as you punched them, he stopped. That's why a lot of the Republican base they're like, well, Donald Park, don't you do that, don't you repair? Won't you punch back with me? Con dudess Donald, We don't want that because they want us to always be a goodie goodie tennis suecause they make them feel and you know.
Speaker 1: What, look, what it's about to get him up in Virginia and uh and look what I'm and thanks for the college of them all. Listen to this story. I'm going to tell you so, Congressman Chuck Edwards, I don't know why a Republican would go do any sort of town hall or anything nowadays, especially in in and around uh one of the large cities, you know, or Assville I guess will count as a large city because that's where Chuck Edwards was doing something. And they're trying to Bobby Ethridge him. They're claiming that Chuck Edwards had some sort of thing after he spoke at a rotarian club event at the Embassy Suites there and he smacked a guy with a clipboard out of anger. And of course McClatchy picks this story up, runs it and they're like, oh, look, you know obviously looked. He's unhinged. Look what happened. And the whole time, there's some guy named Goodie or good or whatever who's basically the only sourced person on this. It's not even the guy who supposedly got hit, who who is outraged is feigning outraged because he's non political and he can't believe this would happen, and all this he said, this would happen if mean old Chuck Edwards came in well over at North State Journal, our reporter Buddy ap Dillon did a little digging, and it turns out that the guy who claims he got hit and the guy who's in all doing all the quotes, there's a little bit of background there which clearly McClatchy, excuse me, McClatchy didn't try to look up ap dillon. Good morning to you.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 1: So did a team of what twenty to unearth this information you're about to share with us? Or did you do it all on your own?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 11: I saw your post on X and I went I looked at the story. I'm like, wait what So I just literally two seconds took me two seconds google them, found his Instagram, found a Facebook and the Facebook post that he has up on February Sith is a giant indight elon was an anti fascist action tag on it, which is anti Bok.
Speaker 1: Course. Now, to be fair, this is not the guy who who was claimed they claimed he got hit, right who Edwards people say was drunk and yelling f bombs at him. So this is the guy who just dutifully is the entire source for the article that McClatchy ran. Like, the dude's the whole story. So what did what else did you find? Oh?
Speaker 11: I found an Instagram posts him. Uh, it's sort of a meme of Donald Trump's mugshot and on the Instagram post good rates say cheese.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Anybody in that room may have tried to run against Chuck Edwards who might be involved here.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, I mean it reminds me of the whole Ashley incident where they were talking about this protester who was just a veteran, but nobody really did dive into him until I took a look at it for North State Journal and he was tied to the Buncom Democrat Party. His wife is still an official there. The guy ran in the primary, the Democratic primary, trying to primary Edwards for the seat, and that was sort of left out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is that that's a previous incident. Just so we're clear, I just want to forget So. So my point is that there's a track record. I would you agree in your coverage and reporting that nowadays, if you're a Republican, it's kind of like when they were all showing up. Uh remember when remember what happened to Arlen Spector where Republicans were showing up to all the town halls and spreaming the Democrats town yeah, amer Obamacare.
Speaker 3: That he is.
Speaker 1: That is what we do now. The difference is the reason that GOPEDO doesn't want to do town halls is because lunatics show up and scream. Then the story becomes when they were removed, their free speech rights are being handled. The Heckler's veto is never mentioned by the outlets covering this, and it's every time, every single time there is an event, there is somebody there, if it's a Republican to disrupt it. And it's not a coincidence.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, No, it's and we're seeing it play out in other areas too. I mean, we've got the whole Maryland Man narratives that's been going around regarding that Unless thirteen Gaming member who has supported you know, they were describing him as a Maryland Dad or a Marylyn Man. Now, there was a whole heck of a lot more to that story, and it's tirckled out now to the point where none of them want to bring it up anymore.
Speaker 1: Last question for you, because this is your business North State Journal. You can see ap stuff others I didn't. I didn't know all the places you're right for now, but I know you have a sub stack too. The the audacity of Jake Tapper and them to pretend that that nobody figured out what was going on with Biden and now he's probably going to make another million some dollars off of this book. Like You're never going to fix it like that. You'll never fix it like that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean Jack Tapper. Somebody find out that Jake Tapper lied about it. You can't make the stove up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right? Anything else really juicy going on news wise, so people can go over and read it on your North State Journal.
Speaker 11: There not a whole time of lot going on right now with the legislative sort of in idle mode. But there was that Power School breach that happened recently, actually happened at the end of December, and Power School told all the affiliates in the states and places that the data had been taken care of, that it would be seen again, that it would be destroyed, and well, twenty school districts in North Carolina got emails from these threat actors demanding bitcoin to for the same data. So Power School is the state wide system that keeps student data.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I got into it. I saw the story the other day.
Speaker 3: What was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was twenty thousand students or something, right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, at least at least And there's twenty districts involved right now that we know of. And there's an article on a North State journal about that right now. And there's identity theft and credit monitoring services that folks can get for free if they're if they're concerned about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, go check that out so your kid doesn't end up with a credit card they don't know about. All right, AP, I appreciate it, Thank you very much. Absolutely, Casey getting rousted this morning, but coming on with us, absolutely no problem, yep. Yeah, And we're going to go ahead and chat with Ray Stagic from the Weather Channel, who had as exactly one day to cleaning things up for me so that I can watch Quell HALLOWSDJ Championship golf.
Speaker 6: So yeah, and yeah, we just did something there in Charlotte and right now over the golf course, a few rain showers now. Luckily, this pocket of rain, if you are interested, like kse is, is diminishing and weakening, so it might rain or shower for the next hour or two, but then we should be in good shape everywhere across central and eastern parts of the state. There is some fog this morning right now in and around Durham quarter mile visibility at the airport it's a mile and a half, so in and around Raleigh and Durham and the Triangle seeing more in the way of fog than we are at the Triad, where visibilities are about ten miles south, they're a little bit lower, but just a few spotty showers this morning. I think late today a better chance of a few showers thunderstorms. Heads up could be some stronger storms with some downpours and gusty winds close to eighty more showers and thunder showers early tonight, and then tomorrow will go with some isolated showers and thunderstorms. I really think tomorrow's coverage is a lot less and a lot less of a chance. Warm humand been upper eighties tomorrow, and then we're gonna go into a string of dry weather and near ninety degree days in and around Raleigh maybe been upper eighties for the Triad. For Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, this should look pretty good too. And for now we're gonna keep the showers into the mountains. So I think after today and tonight, the rain chances go down by tomorrow, and they're even less for Friday in the upcoming weekend case, so I should be good.
Speaker 1: Sit down and enjoyed.
Speaker 6: Even in Charlotte for the EGA Golf Tournament, I think the weather is going to be cooperative. After a little wet weather today, much less of a chance of rain for the rest of the weekend.
Speaker 1: And on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Who do you like?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: No idea?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't bother to learn one golfers. Do you know who just won the Masters? Do you know who just went? I don't know. I give you a hint. Go ahead me, Lucky Charms Ross, Lee Trevino is not playing Lee Trevino. No, no, Lee Trevino, No mclroy was a heck, Get out of here, go away. Okay, I'm gonna go. You gotta warm me about this stuff, all right. I'm gonna warn you to know one PGA offerage name. Okay, right, I'll get rid of okay.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Apparently they've arrested now three people in the melee shooting there at Big Ads, which reopens today. So if you need that delicious smoke sausage with two fried eggs and probably the biscuit, get the biscuit. If you go there, you're gonna be able to do that. And I got to tell you, I'm impressed. I don't know how they caught the one dude. I'll explain next. Hang on two different incidents that took place on Mother's Day. One in the Triad, one in the Triangle, just ruining everybody's Mother's Day brunch or whatever breakfast. One in Greensboro it was a melee at the Golden Corral. However, no shots were fired and there's video. But in the Triangle it was Big Ads, not the one downtown, but the one on Quail Hollow at Quell, which is where I like to go. It's because they have to screw with downtown set up at the counter there to to be the biscuits smoke sausage. I keep saying it because I just really want that to eat. Right now, we're shooting took place now, three individuals are arrested. One of you has got a crazy lazy eye. I don't know how they caught him, considering he can see cops coming from all directions at all times, but they got him. And James calling in right now, says he was literally there. James, all right, I just got a few minutes. So you're over at Big Edge, you and your wife. I guess right, because his Mother's day. What did you see when.
Speaker 3: Here with my wife and my daughter. So you know, we placed our order. We just got our food and uh, I.
Speaker 4: Was praying, yeah, right, banging them for Mother's Day. And all of a sudden we heard a loud lot of commotion and we're like, I stopped, and they drift and uh, look.
Speaker 1: Where was Where was the commotion? Was it by the counter in that room.
Speaker 3: Or no, it was not near the counter. We were like back by the I would say, back by.
Speaker 11: The kitchen area.
Speaker 5: We were in the blue and.
Speaker 3: All this stuff, all this stuff took right adjacent right to us.
Speaker 4: And next there was a lot of commotion. Next thing, you know, their tables are arguing and there's I have no idea, we have no idea what they're arguing about.
Speaker 1: Absolutely no clue at each other, you and your wife direct.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: So they pushed this one girl away, and then this one girl wouldn't stop, and then she threw the punch and it all broke out. And then my wife said, as soon as my wife said, oh my, they're gonna pull out a gun. Soon as you said that, he pulled out a gun. And but then you heard pop pop pop?
Speaker 1: Did you did you? Were you aware of that?
Speaker 3: No? You know no.
Speaker 1: If you what you're up to, like you just keep that in mind. Now, well, it could be he was at that point, what did you? You just grab your family and run, you duck under your boot.
Speaker 4: They ran, and I stood there for a second and my daughter took a snippet of a video.
Speaker 5: Off the edge.
Speaker 3: If you want to give me a numbers, I could send it that you could. Yeah, it was right there. You could see it if you could. Guys want to.
Speaker 1: Send me, I'll put you. I'll put you on hold and Russell give you an email address.
Speaker 3: You can send it to because I want yeah, yeah, and uh. And then if you look at w R E.
Speaker 4: L will be the one thing when they were on the video original. If you look in the corner, you'll see a bald headed dude.
Speaker 1: That's me, your your wife's and your your local news famous. Well congrats, James. I'm sorry you guys had to deal with that. What did you order and what did you get to eat? Any of it?
Speaker 3: At least? Uh negative. I just grabbed the plates and ran out with me.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, how did you not load up the food on your way out? Man?
Speaker 4: I know, well they ran out, they left their pocket books, so I.
Speaker 3: Had to grabbed their pocket books, you know.
Speaker 4: And when we were running out, you know, I mean when the shots fired, you know what, the guy.
Speaker 3: Had his child in the high chair. He just put the whole high chair out.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: We got a free not going to be taking calls, just talking to Congressman Brad not if I get my little phone screener to work. Good morning, sir. How are you doing today? Congressman? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir?
Speaker 12: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I was making sure that their phones wrecked a little sketchy earlier. So glad to have you along. And this is kind of a two for. I was talking to one of your one of your colleagues yesterday as we were trying to make sense. Was it yesterday, Yeah, yesterday. His whole week is just blending together. What do you let me just ask you this and I'll get into the reconciliation stuff. Did you also not get a lot of sleepy going over all the reconciliations.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's a it's a busy time case, you know that. But right now, the kind of the two most scrutinized committees in the House are going through their mark ups, and it's one of those situations where when everything is a catastrophe, nothing is a catastrophe. And you had very benign committees, very benign portions of this reconciliation package in the last two or three weeks, and it was nothing but the asterisks from the other side of the aisle, throwing up silly amendments, trying to date folks into debates that that lacked substance, that lacked merit, that had nothing but just ev value. And that's basically what we're still seeing. There's no there's no willingness to engage, there's no willingness to work through these real issues that face the country. No one's talking about the fact that we pay two trillion dollars every year that we don't have that we borrow. We keep on throwing up these posters and having outbursts. Really are counterproductive and it's a real shame. But yes, all of us up here are are up late, we're working hard, and we're hoping to deliver this bill in the next few weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Congressman Murphy's who we chatted with. He seemed equally as enthusiastic that there was going to be uh shenanigans. So it sounds like shenanigans were in fact the foot Let me let me ask you about some bigger shenanigans. You've probably seen Hakeem Jefferies now talking about the issue that took place at that ice facility and that it's a redline and Republicans better not do anything. I'm curious is your job as a former prosecutor to me? To me, and I am not judged dury an executioner. To me, I feel like if I had been at something and I had gotten that physical with a federal agent, that I would be charged at the very least with some sort of obstruction, but probably assault in some way, shape or form of a federal AWE officer. And I'm telling you. The fact that for whatever reason, you all can effectively be charged with stuff like that does not sit well with people, especially after what happened with trump Man. So are you guys going to do something about this?
Speaker 12: Well, it's it's it's it's a great that's a great question. Congress cannot do anything about this. I would encourage I would I would encourage anyone in the law enforcement community to review that case. In every case where law enforcement UH witnesses something that seemed to be very obvious and clear, and I'll stay casey. I have not seen the entire video. I only saw portions where Representative mcgiver was very physical and and UH certainly administered contact to to an ICE agent and law enforcement. And whenever that occurs, she should not be viewed as anything other than an individual who's hoping to achieve a certain task, and this task I starved with this particular representative. It is it was entirely foreseeable that this type of activity would ensue the Democratic Party in some factions. Else they not uniformly, but in some factions have such disdain for law enforcement at the local, state, and federal level.
Speaker 3: They have such.
Speaker 12: Disdain for any person who would state the following. The United States cannot sustain illegal immigration like we saw under Joe Biden. The Democratic Party absolutely hates anything that the president is doing. And when you can buy those those three energies into one movement, you see what we saw. And again, I serve on the Homeland Security Committee. We missing Guyvers. She and her colleagues cannot even admit the most basic realities of the Joe Biden administration. They won't admit that his immigration policies infoot in grave damage. They cannot admit that ICE is doing tremendous work right now trying to get ahead of this problem that we just saw. And you know, the local law enforcement, the local chapters of ICE, the FBI, the EA, et cetera. They will review this case. And again, justice is blind.
Speaker 1: If you were to get charged, not it's not. And I'm sure I don't mean to be argumentative with you, but nobody believes that it should be. You're absolutely right, but nobody believes that it is as it pertains to DC.
Speaker 12: Yeah, if if if, if if I had acted in that way outside the White House when Joe Biden was president, I would be charged, I believe, And.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that type of.
Speaker 12: Behavior has no place in civil society. And when you look at it on a broader perspective, what was she protesting? What was she fighting for? She was fighting against the removal of dangerous illegal immigrant criminals who are in custody. She was fighting against their removal. She was fighting for them to stay. And the cost of that philosophy, the cost of that politic that she is fighting for, you can't overstate it. And they are not learning the lessons of the past. Most Americans can see right through this, and for whatever reason, the Democratic Party is doubling down that if you came here, regardless of why or how, you deserve to stay. And that's something that.
Speaker 1: We all want to clarify. No, I'm sorry, not if you're fifty nine people from South Africa.
Speaker 3: Well ye apparently, yeah.
Speaker 12: If you're if you're a refugee from South Africa and you look a certain way and you have a certain culture, then you should be removed. But under Joe Biden, anyone who came to Day that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, all right, So I know you guys can do the legal thing. That's that's for them. But what you guys can do is you can remove this woman. There's no reason she should be on homeland security if she's assaulting ice officers. Right, that's insane.
Speaker 12: It is, it's insane, and you know we've got it. We've got a committee here in today Casey where the Secretary of NOME is going to appear before our committee. I'm curious to see how the Democrats will respond. I wouldn't be surprised if that video is played before the committee launches into questions with Secretary Nome. But I urge the listeners here again, we saw up between ten and twenty million illegals come to the country. Not one elected member in Congress that I have heard has said that that was a mistake, not one. And that's what really undermines my questions. Where are the Democrats who will say, we cannot afford what we just went through, and they don't protest it, they do not want to fix it. If they get back into power, mark my words, it will be open borders, the Nanza's all over again. They are working for it, they want to protect it, they want to institutionalize it, and they want the voices of Americans to be drowned out. And unfortunately, I think that's what we're going to hear with miss mc iver. She's going to blame Trump, she's going to blame conservatives, she's going to blame Americans, she's going to blame something with race probably, And it's very unfortunate that this is where we are, but that's what I expect, and I think it's pretty foreseeable that's the direction we're going to go.
Speaker 1: I also, she claimed that video was it's like AI or something, So she's gonna blame AI too, to throw that back. All right, So a couple other things for you, just because we're chewing on this. I was I saw an interview yesterday. It was more of a round table, and it had if Steve Bannon was one of them. And he's still somewhat arms length from people like Steven Miller and people within the administration, so I'm curious when he says things. He and others are firmly convinced that there may be at some point with all of these judges, what do we have two hundred and fifty different lawsuits penning right now against things that Trump's wanting to do, especially Article two powers, which I thought were clear. And they're convinced that at some point that Trump may go down the road of suspending Habeas corpus, if i'd pronounce you that right, So I'll lah, Lincoln is really something you guys think is a possibility or could happen, And what would that mean?
Speaker 12: Yeah, that was a great question, and you know I had gotten no information. I'll say that I'm from the outset from the administration about any next steps in regards to this. But basically, as you know, habeas corpus precludes the detention and definite, indefinite attention of folks without any core quote quote in legal definition is sort of a wartime.
Speaker 4: Power, and it is.
Speaker 12: And I don't believe that we're there. I think that Stephen Miller is right to be greatly frustrated. However, we are getting wins in the court. There are in our in our budget reconciliation package, there are efficiencies built in to get folks deported quicker. But you know, one of the things, Casey, that I really hope people are seeing is elections do have consequences. And when you elect someone in the Democratic Party today, you are electing someone who will appoint judges that do not enforce the law, that do not protect Americans, that do not enforce our borders and will work tirelessly enact the globalist open border agenda. And Stephen Miller is correct. He has come to the Judiciary Committee numerous times to engage with us, to strategize with us. Havieas Corpus has never been mentioned in terms of something that he wants to go after. The administration is working within the law. They are fighting every lawsuit vigorously.
Speaker 3: One of the issues that we do have.
Speaker 12: Is unfortunately within the Department of Justice, twelve of the last sixteen years have been under Obama and Joe Biden, and so we have a lot of people in there who are working against the mission of President Trump to remove these illegal criminals. But you know, in terms of suspending heavieas Corpus, I would be very surprised if that's the step that's taken. And Stephen Miller is obviously very scholarly. He loves, you know, toying with the media, and at this point, I think that's what that was.
Speaker 1: It was a vocal vent frustration Miller. It was banned in intimating what means. So there is a little bit of separation, but they do. It's my understanding that they like each other probably they do.
Speaker 12: And I'll say this the whole debate on this issue, the left and the Democrats are trying to make you a due process issue, and that's that's sort of where a lot of the frustration. They want every criminal to have you case O day, pay for their attorney, pay for their housing, pay for their trial, pay for it, and they're not do that. The only due process that illegal can expect is are you here legally or not? And that does not require a court.
Speaker 3: That capacity.
Speaker 12: It is it is, and I say this, I say this with a little bit toy in cheek. It's the ten million minimums. If the ten million people get thirty minutes in court, that's six hundred years, almost six hundred years of court times. That is not how the law operates, that's not how the constitution functions. If you're here illegally, get out, and if you don't get out, the United States will help you get out.
Speaker 1: So that you may not saying that because you just think that you're saying that because there is case law that specifically addresses people in this situation are treated. The Supreme Court has already said they don't all get the traditional you know pathway that a citizen would this is settled law, correct.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 12: That well, we're getting into weeds here, but a removal from the country is a civil proceeding. Due process attaches when you are charged criminally. If I go and charge you criminally, or let's say miss maciverrec is charged, she is automatically due various protections of the constitution, process and court of law, the right to an attorney to fight the charges, et cetera. Returning you to your home, that is not a criminal endeavor. If someone steps over the border illegally outside the legal pathway, he or she cannot say I'm here illegally, give me give me a lawyer.
Speaker 5: No, they are.
Speaker 12: The only thing that they are doing is the right to go home in a humane way. So it's a what you said's correct is it's a total non sequitor. And the frustrations are growing, but the resolve is not. And that's that's where we.
Speaker 3: Are up here right now.
Speaker 1: The new Jake Taffer book is insane. It's it's more infuriating that he and the media who ignored this are going to make money. There's discussion that within the White House they were talking about putting Joe Biden in a wheelchair. He didn't recognize George Clooney. I know that they're looking into this. How in the world are those last minute pardons legal? Is it from a legal perspective if you don't know where you are and who you are and your robopenning stuff, is there a real pathway to maybe question the validity of those Well.
Speaker 12: Let me start first with Jake Tapper and all of the friends of the establishment media up here. It's amazing how people across the spectrum politically and the media, all of a sudden acts surprised that Joe Biden's was deficient and his faculty at the end of his part term. I would submit that if he had undergone appropriate scrutiny, he would have never been to nominee back when he was running in twenty nineteen, twenty twenty. Yes, he was sharper then than he was when he finished, but he was in no way robust. And this idea that the entire class of people around him are surprised, is it reeks of dishonesty and desperation because they'd been caught. And Jake Taffer knows that. Jake Taffer knows that Joe Biden was failing long before it became accepted into media circles, and Jake Tapper played a very wide role in probablegating that live to the American people. At no point in Joe Biden's presidency was he at full strength, at full vigor, and fully present with us. He campaigned from his basement. He had the entire media complex behind him the first time he ran. That's the only reason he was able to stand up on his own two feet, and it's the only reason why he won that election. So for Jake Taffer to be outraged, beare me the crocodile tears. We are ow an apology than anything else. In regards to the pardons, it's a case of first impression, and I think that has some very real merit to go through the uh the adversarial process of studying that if you have someone who does not know where they are and they use a robopen not just the pardons casey, but what bugged me were these you know, thousands of commutations and pardons that worked for these horrible criminals. It wasn't just pardons. He commuted sentences, he shortened sentences, and these are some of these people came out of the office that I worked in, people that I were involved in prosecuting. These are not non violent people that he prosecuted. These are people who, uh, who inflicted extreme violence on the people of North Carolina in the southeastern United States. They sold millions of dollars of drugs. They enacted extreme violence uh in building their drug empires. And for Joe Biden, without any warnings to the local communities from which they came, to the local law enforcement that built the cases, and the federal law enforcement who feniced the cases, it really reached. Remember that I was stunned.
Speaker 1: I had agents called thirty seconds. Thirty seconds.
Speaker 12: We'll let you know, Congress, Yeah, this person got released. Can you believe that? And it reeks the something that is untoward, and if Joe Biden was not involved in that process, it needs to be scrutinized.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, the whole thing is is it's really dark. But I think it's more than a stunt. At this point, our Congressman Brad not appreciate it this morning. We'll let you get back to it. We'll talk soon.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, take care, Katy.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. The congressman joining us. We got we got a two for this week. All right, we'll be back. Hang on the super duper collector's item, probably probably almost as old as us. And it's it's your standard, you know, plush doll looking figure figuring whatever. And it's got the pull Is it a pull court of the back? I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's part of the surprise. Mike Marky brought it back from Louisiana like a little shop they.
Speaker 1: Found and it's pe worrel. Yeah, and it's got the pull thing on the back for the voy The problem is and again, it's super cool, but it kind of sounds like a demon because the workings are just so old. Man, can you how much of it? Can you tell what it's saying? I was trying to really scrutinize that video you posted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, so it has the poll cord and but it's it's super screwed up. So if you do it at the regular speed, it's fast like a chipmunk or whatever, and you can't like it like this, this is regular speed.
Speaker 1: Like what I'm mad at you? Right? Said?
Speaker 2: I mad? Or look, I don't know, Like what the hell is that?
Speaker 3: You don't even know?
Speaker 1: He kill me?
Speaker 2: He said, he was gonna kill me, so you gotta do with fire? What so you're gonna do it, I'm gonna do it slow, so you gotta pull it back and then right you can kind of understand when you do it's slow, but then it sounds like El Diablo or something. Right, Paul is dead? What stop and do some different?
Speaker 1: Man? Stop? I heard hey Vern, I got a hate vern in there. I love it so much, but you say hey vernon times.
Speaker 3: I don't know what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I don't. Okay, So it's repeating.
Speaker 1: Why am I covered in boils? Why am I covered in boils?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 1: What's happening? No, I'm mad at you.
Speaker 2: I think he's saying I love you. I think it's I love you? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: You cover? I'm sorry? Do you cover people you love in boils?
Speaker 12: Ross?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I love this and it was ten bucks? Yeah, man, ten dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. The funniest thing would be you rolling into antique road show right between a ming vase and a thirteenth century painting. Oh what treasure will be on today?
Speaker 2: The most valuable thing they've ever had in the show by far. Also, I've never watched the show.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you never watched any antiques road now.
Speaker 2: I mean I've seen clips. I saw one Vietnam vet bring his watch which ended up being like a a six figurelex or something. I saw that one.
Speaker 1: Oh, I did see that clip on the internet. Yeah, he bought it. He bought it in the Philippines at like the uh at at the base store there and just never used it. His had in the box and it was worth a gazillion dollars. Yeah, yep, pyp yup. Is he gonna be really funny because usually the people doing the appraising, there's some stodgy British dude right with his sweater and his pop collar and all that stuff, and now he's got to sit there and tell you what that's worth. Although they do him around the US man. The funniest one I ever watched is they did one in like Wheeling, West Virginia in episode and let me just tell you, West Virginia folk, I suspect also this would happen if you went to the mountains North Carolina. They bring in some interest and stuff. They bring in some interest and stuff, and one of the items that was not used on the show. I remember reading an article is one of the items was not used on the show was but there was a clip where somebody was standing out in front holding it. It was clearly a clan recruiting sign. And I'm like, I have to find the thing they did that big pan that they did at the open where the people are all waiting to find out what their treasures are worth, and there just happens to be a dude holding something and then you can't. It doesn't say clan on it, but some guy who knows stuff was like found a photo of something else, and I'm like, I really want to know how that conversation went when they got inside. Like, I mean, it is a piece of history, don't get me wrong, but I was not surprised. I don't know if it was Wheeling, it was somewhere in West Virginia. I've been Charleston, West Virginia, whatever, but just the weirdest clip.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I didn't see the whole episode, but I did read the rite up the dude did Hey, you want to hear some super weird also a authority say a how old is this dude? It'll be clear. Fifty two year old man Eric Slat was beaten to death by a kangaroo over the weekend. Now ross based on this, where do you think this happened? A fifty two year old man beaten to death by a kangaroo? If I had to guess at probably Australia Myrtle Beach. You're right, of course. Yeah, that's gonna be my second well technically Hoary County, but yeah, Myrtle Beach is county. There Slate who was known to rough house with his brother's pet kangaroos. His brother runs a petting zoo in South Carolina, and he has a history of and he's a big muscle dude. Like he's a big scary looking dude. In fact, just realize this. Let me send you a link because let me send you the tweet here if it'll load for me. All right, sorry, I should have done this before. I'm gonna send you a link to the story. And the video is in there of his roughhouse. Is not him getting beaten to death, but him rough house and with the kangar.
Speaker 2: I hear you, but I'm very busy.
Speaker 1: I have boils again. Can we stop this? Oh no, he said, See that's terrifying. All right, I think that that falls under the weapons policy, and you're gonna need to take it home. And I know what you're saying. You're saying case there's a samurai sorts sitting in your studio, and that's not really that's not the point of this conversation. So anyway, all right, I just sent you the story. If you scroll down, there's a YouTube or a Twitter video there, so check this out. So, according to authorities, he liked to mess around. I don't know, it's not super aggressive, he's but according to police, he entered the enclosure of the kangaroo, whose name is Jack, and did so around midnight. So I don't know if like he was drunk and like he's like, I'm gonna show that Jack once and for all, but did not go well. But you know, there's the suspect Jack there, and and Jack's quite a bit smaller than this dude too, as you'll see in the video. But he's a kangaroo.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: The amount of force that they have, you know, you see the boxing stuff. They'll kick you, they can snap your neck, man. And I don't know what the exact cause of death is. They're still investigating. Now. It's funny because his brother is convinced that he didn't die from the kangaroo, so there was the possibility he was rough housing and maybe he had some sort of like cardiac event. I don't know. They're still looking into it. But what does that mean for Jack If this dude comes in and screws with you on the regular and he comes into your house? I mean, isn't that like castle doctor? And at that point, I don't know the answer. I think people will probably want to go see this kangaroo more. Now the question is do they are they going to set up a gift send go for the roo or what or a maybe raise it five hundred thousand either, because that's what we do now, right, So I don't know how that works, it says. Some reports have suggested Eric Slay was in the enclosure roughhouse eing with the kangaroo at the time. I don't think he was. I think that the way that they're looking at these videos or making it sound like he's in there beating up on animals, I think he's.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's like people rough house with a big dog. That's what that looks like to me. But still, ye, right, I don't want to do that. So where is this the far. Well, this has to be right on the border because it says the farm called five Star Farms. The petting Zeus sits thirty miles north of Myrtle Beach. That's basically almost into North Carolina at that point. It's on that little secondary highway you take there. At that secondary it's actually a pretty white highway if you're coming out of Wilmington there. Yeah, I wonder where this thing is. Well anyway, Yeah, you don't see those stories every day because remember the uh up in it the still best and worst it's simultaneously. Animal story out of Myrtle Beach is always going to be the horse. And if you don't know the horse story, some guy got arrested because he snuck onto this woman's property, went to where the stable where the horse is and got busy with the horse, and multiple times she couldn't figure out what was going on, and eventually they caught him. So he went to jail. And then he got out of jail. What do you think he did within a few days, He's like, I can't live without you. Whatever, He goes right back to the horse. They arrest him again. Third time, goes right back to the horse. They arrest him again, and it's like, bro, at this point with you know what the court costs and every buy your own horse. I don't because I don't want you doing that the horses.
Speaker 2: I just want Ernest to go e.
Speaker 1: No, man, just go you. Oh that'll work. What did he say? Are you kidssing?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well no that really happened. You can look it up and it's horrific. So anyway, raced agent from the Weather Channel, we just had a guy got beat to death by a kangaroo down here in Myrtle Beach. Technically, gosh, I mean, if it's gonna happen somewhere, yeah, yeah, probably there, right, yeah, yeah, things a little craig pray at the a little bit, a little bit right dirty Myrtle.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You ever spend time Myrtle Beach?
Speaker 6: Ah, No, it's funny. We were just talking about it. My sister was in town and yeah, kind of like you said, not my wife's favorite place and not really hers either, But I've never been I poked.
Speaker 1: Fine at Myrtle because it's it's definitely there's the dirty Myrtle part. But I've had a I've had great times. Ye, Myrtle and when they're not shooting at people going down and checking out the restaurants and stuff. So that's fun. And they have the International House of pay Cakes across the street from a National House of Pancakes. It must be interesting. Yeah, that's Blood Feued Stuff company.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it's just throw it down for that one, right, good times all right?
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah for talking weather, not just weather for us. Some people maybe going to the golf tournament in Charlotte, or maybe they want to go to Myrtle Beach.
Speaker 6: Make everyoney maybe again, Well, I really think it's going to get a lot of people thinking about the beach. Right now, let's peel back the layers of the onion. First things first, as you'd mentioned golf first, and right now, there is some rain in the vicinity of the golf course right now, Quail Hollow. So the good news is those those showers are going to push on through and we should be getting in better shape here as we go on through today. Later today, there may be some more showers, stutter showers.
Speaker 1: But they'll be just like this.
Speaker 6: It might rain for a little bit and then it's over with, and some of those showers now starting to work northeastward towards high Point Winston Salem in Greensborough. So that little batch is coming through right now and clipping some of us here over the next couple of hours, and as we get into the afternoon, picks and a few showers. Even if you rumbles a thunder, so it just heads up. There's thunder headed doors. If you are out on one of the area golf courses. Eighty degrees, some will stay in the seventies Tonight, showers and thunder showers. Tomorrow, I still think a few showers, thunder showers, but I think less coverage that should allow us with some hazy sunshine get to the mid and maybe even some upper eighties. So some warm weather expected may hit ninety in the triangle. As we look ahead toward Friday, most of us will stay in the eighties, and then as we look ahead toward Saturday and Sunday, more sunshine and clouds. I think we stay a rain free in the mountains. There may be some wet weather case, but for the most part, hot little community around Great Beach weather coming to Maybe it's the beaches you want to do, but for you specifically case, I think We're gonna be okay for golf. It looks like they'll be in pretty decent shape as we look ahead toward especially tomorrow for the first round, and as we get into Friday and even Saturday at Sunday. So it looks like improving weather after a little wet weather this week. Yeah, all right, thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: We'll come back with Jeff next. Hang on.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, KC.
Speaker 8: Today we're reporting from the Fidelity Bloomberg Business Desk. Apple has been beaten to market for a second time this week.
Speaker 1: That doesn't happen often.
Speaker 8: Google took the wraps off a major update to its Android mobile operating system before Apple could preview its overhauled iPhone software. In just a day earlier, Samsung announced a thinner, lighter model of its premium smartphone. A thin iPhone is expected later in the year. Airbnb is expanding beyond home rentals. The company overhauled its app. In addition to vacation rentals, users will find offerings in ten categories of in home services, including meal preparation, catering, photography, and spa treatments. Airbnb has also relaunched Experiences, that's its tour booking product. Mortgage bankers report there was a small increase last week in applications for new home loans, but REFI request ticked lower. The average interest rate on a thirty year fixed rate mortgage with six point eighty six percent. Deloitte Sanual, gen Z and Millennial survey found a clear majority of younger workers believe generative artificial intelligence will impact the way they work within the next year. Longer range respondents indicate they're seeking a trifecta on the job, money, meaning, and well being. Only a small number of respondents feel driven to climb the corporate ladder.
Speaker 1: And the case.
Speaker 8: Starbucks says most of its stores are up and running normally today, despite protests by workers. At some cafes, baristas walked off the job because of the company's new dress code that requires them to wear solid black tops and follow guidelines for the bottoms. Striking baristas say the policy change is burdensome and won't make their jobs any easier. Starbucks says the dress code is simple. Wear a black shirt, either your own or one that the company provides.
Speaker 1: Casey, how did we get here? By? Come on, Jeff? How long? I don't know how old you are, but my entire life, probably your entire life. People wear dress codes who work in fast food, right, yeah, I was.
Speaker 8: I've told other people that too. Yes, No matter what restaurant you go into, even if a mom and pop diner there, there's some kind of a dress code.
Speaker 1: Oh man, all right, well whatever, if that's the hill they want to die on, thank you, Jeff, Okay, take care. Yeah, like this is some crazy new thing. Oh my gosh, I gotta wear it. And it's not even a dumb one. Right, have you ever seen your receeat Remember what's the one in the mall? One potato two potato ross? You ever see those in the mall where they wear like it's almost like a clown design. And then and then when they make the lemonade. This is why we used to go to the mall. When you make the lemonade, the way that they squeeze the lemons, it's like this butter churn. But it's a seat you sit on and hop up and down on, and the hot girls would do it. And we didn't want potatoes. We just wanted lemonade, a lot of lemonade all the time. And they had to wear that. I'm trying to think of some of the other crazy yes, well, I mean some would argue Hooters is you know, in and of itself was a little so a black shirt basically a black shirt over they can wear jeans or khakis or whatever. It's almost the bottom thing is almost pants. It just says basically pants. They're gonna go to war over that, all right? So be it all right real quick. I mentioned that those giant teddy Bears they always push around, They push around the old Mother's Day or for Valentine's Day, and then they show those videos for this woman who's probably wants diamonds. It's like, oh, giant Teddy Bear, I love you so much.
Speaker 4: Yay.
Speaker 1: And don't get me wrong, well, you know there's some people like that. But what are you gonna do with the giant teddy Bear. Well, according to police who raided one of those the they call it an illicit spa, a little rubin the kind of spas that the Robert Kraft owns the Patriots likes to go. I was gonna say that Tom Brady addition, the Tom Well, I mean technically was Robert Kraft, but that's okay. So they busted this, uh this spa up in New Jersey and they couldn't find the money. Daniella Dieno, Diolano or whatever. That's super Italian name I can't pronounce, so she was I guess it was her SPA. Now listen to this. Police and Edison conducted a year long undercover operation Ross. They spent a year going to this place.