Speaker 1: Oh, I let my drink all the way in the other room. Perfect. That is exactly what I meant to do.
Speaker 2: So we will go and retrieve that here when we go ahead and hit a break all right? Coming up by the show. I wish this was the only story we were talking about. Cain has offered to wrestle Tim Wowles. I'm here for it for charity. Oh man, he's gonna die Cain.
Speaker 3: No, not Kane.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Glenn Jay. So you don't think Glenn Jacobs is gonna die.
Speaker 3: I think he's gonna be just fine in the squared circle. I think he's I think he'll do it, right, you.
Speaker 1: Gonna do Okay? You know, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Ten years ago, they would wrestle for charity, right because somebody wrote a check, somebody called him on a charitable thing, and then they would just do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We saw this back in the eighties with it was a Thunderlips and Rocky Balboa.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, sure, yeah, you know what I mean though? Right like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, be fun.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel nostalgic here. They would just do it.
Speaker 2: Everyone wo have a good time, and then they'd be like, you know, is that uni party approach that I know so many of you are not a fan of. There's no way Tim Walls is getting in a is you know, getting in a cage match with Kine.
Speaker 1: And Tim Walls he was honest instead of threatening to quote kick Trump supporters backsides with in a WWE setting, right, he'd be like, Ah, I was being I was hyperbolic, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But it's for the kids. Let's go ahead and do this thing, right. But that guy's so much of a grifter loser, Nah, he'll just he'll ignore it here.
Speaker 1: What if Tim Walls?
Speaker 2: Now, what if it's what if Tim Walls comes out and him and Kane wrestle and he beats Kane and then you realize it's part of one of the most subtle, long running storylines in the w w E. I would be impressed with that too.
Speaker 3: I think if Tim Walls, I can't believe we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: If because Caine Kane put the offer up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't give you where to pull the upset and beat Kane, which would never happen. I Cane might even look a little different in his tights these days, but I think he can still take Tim Walls that miracle happens, and Tim Walls one two three on Cain the instant that happens, the lights go down, the Undertaker music comes on. Yeah, now you're dealing with his brother or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is what I'm talking about, Like, can you imagine? And then you're just like, ah, I have to give it to mcbag, I gotta give it to him. I canna give it to mc beath.
Speaker 3: Somehow Paul Bear is there somehow, no idea.
Speaker 1: How, and then he has to wrestle John Cena, and the whole scene, heel thing was just that, it was just setting it up for that. So he takes out Caine.
Speaker 2: Now he's gonna wrestle John Cena and pull bears there, as Ross pointed out, for some reason, somehow, some reason, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, he's super dead, but he's Paul Bear and it's the Undertaker, so it sort of works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, this is this is the guy you would expect you to show up. So I'd watch that and and and in in a weird like innocent you know, days of past war, even if they'd have positioned it as clearly a you know, a political thing for charity. But we'll go ahead and do this.
Speaker 2: People used to be able to buy into that. You know what I mean, if I get semi series here, people would buy into that.
Speaker 1: Even if it was a politician. They didn't like to be like, well, how they're doing it for the kids. Whatever.
Speaker 2: You go out there, you take a couple of bumps, everything's done, and you know, some kids charity for whatever has you know, fifty thousand or one hundred thousand dollars or whatever, and then everybody go about their business.
Speaker 1: That doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 2: So, uh, you gotta go hell in a cell or you know, cage match or ladder or you know whatever, and just it's gotta be thorough on this thing.
Speaker 1: So following the hold on following, and we talked about this. Was it Monday.
Speaker 2: I think we played the audio so Tim Walls was on Gavin Newsom's podcast, and although I still.
Speaker 1: Think he's I think.
Speaker 2: It's really hard to follow. You had to watch the whole thing, but I won't. You know, Uh oh wait, thank you phone, which for some reason is Dean Dude. That latest iOS update. I'm gonna we're gonna get into this. I'm gonna warn you about some stuff. We're into some stuff because there's a couple couple of things in there that are a little a little craik great but uh not, the least of which is have my could be on silent and still ding for that setting. But so you know, so if you know Caine sets it up, they decided to even go ahead and do this thing. We go ahead and get into it, and you know, and it turns into the whole charitable match for the kids or whatever like. That's the thing that used to happen, and then people would have a little bit of band with for it.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any of that now.
Speaker 2: Because see he was sitting there on Gavin Newsom's podcast, which is the audio we played for you.
Speaker 1: He's sitting there on Gavin Newsom's podcast.
Speaker 2: Uh here, let me just play the audio for you ready, all right, So here he is on Gavin Newsom's podcast over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Well this, this guy could kick most of their ass.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I couldn't run them, but I don't know if we're going to fall into that place where we want to. Okay, we challenge you to a do you know, a w W E fight here type of thing?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So and again I some people were saying he was talking about Fox News personalities. Some say Trump sport, it doesn't matter whatever.
Speaker 2: So Arthur Jacobs, who you know is or excuse me, Arthur J. Glenn Jacobs who is Kine if you're into the wrestling, but is also now the mayor of He's a mayor in Tennessee.
Speaker 1: I don't know which town it is. He's like, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: And then if Tim Wallas was smart, he would now recruit another wrestler for his stable. So he would end up getting like one of the moonbat wrestlers, like Kevin Nash is like a baby.
Speaker 1: No, no, get the moonbats. He's the governor of Minnesota.
Speaker 3: No he but I mean they have to side with him politically too. So then you would have Kevin Nash and he would probably get like Foley and let's see and then dude, he's a moon bat. Oh man, Yeah, he's a moon bat.
Speaker 1: And it was a bit of a Democrat but okay.
Speaker 3: And then but then the other side would then get Hulcoke and so now that's over obviously, but he'd get the boot in the big leg. But also you get undertaker takers also he remember he had Trump on this podcast, yeah, as well as Stone Cold Steve Austin, So I I like King side.
Speaker 2: Well, John Sena then goes over to the moon Bats side, because remember he was apologizing to China like a little whiny b ward in Chinese over there. Oh, who's the Who's guardians of the guy who's drags?
Speaker 3: I was about to say, yeah, Batista, it would definitely be over over on Walls's side, but he's lost like two hundred pounds of muscle and he's like a stick now, So he's that.
Speaker 1: Is kind of strange. He's he's all hall. He was like, I'm gonna do serious movies, which I don't know. Fine if it works for you, but whatever.
Speaker 2: All right, So so you have all right, So on the moon Bats uh so the end, the nWo is now moon Bats and it's uh Bautista, John Cena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tim Wolves, who is the other one?
Speaker 5: Was the.
Speaker 1: Right? All right?
Speaker 2: And then on the the reasonable People's side you have.
Speaker 3: The whole under Undertaker Caine and Stone Cold Oh wow.
Speaker 1: He don't want any of that, and Hogan and Hogan yeah, may it happen? What are we doing? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And the ghost of Paul Bear. Oh yeah, well, he's just there. He he's not wrestling as much. He's there holding that urn or that dude.
Speaker 3: Don't just count of then is powerful? It has powers. He undertaker boom sits right up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean why if not, why would he take it everywhere he goes.
Speaker 1: That's a very good point.
Speaker 2: So, oh this needs to happen so bad. So Glenn Jacobs Cain tweeted in response to Tim Wall's comments, he says, all joking aside, let's put our money where our mouth is a charity wrestling match, split the gate fitty fitty with our chosen organizations.
Speaker 1: I'll kick things off with a ten thousand dollars donation. What do you say?
Speaker 2: Tim Walls has he's very busy. He's like ross around a word showtime.
Speaker 1: Very busy, very busy.
Speaker 2: In fact, I wanted to check. I'm checking the tweet. He had not said anything as of last night, and hey he is not said anything.
Speaker 3: As it is starting a new trend when it comes to Tim Wallso because people are I've been seeing this over and over again. My social media people are using rock or ai to to put Tim Walls in like a wrestling tightser leotard.
Speaker 2: I also seen that and then also him as a roquette kicking, so a lot of people sending me that for some reason. Yeah, yeah, but I saw the did you see the one where he's in like the uh, the the Rainbow Flag unit card. Yeah, dude, you got a wrestle Caine.
Speaker 1: Man and then even uh and then they.
Speaker 2: Called it the Tennessee Wolves play on Tennessee Woltz charity wrestling events. So they even came up with a Jacob's even tweeted, you know, would essentially be like.
Speaker 1: A movie poster for the thing. Yeah, come on, Tim, get just you know what it would be the first moment I would have a modicum of respect for this.
Speaker 3: You know, Fetterman would do it, fan would do.
Speaker 1: It all day. Yeah, I mean I wouldn't recommend Fetterman do it, but you know, for reasons, no time at all, Like if it proposed, it would happen.
Speaker 3: I bet you Fetterman would do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If Tim Walls had a sense of humor, even a small one, he would be like yeah, because you know, in his mind he'd be like, yeah, I gotta take a bump, but it's not gonna be anything aggressive, and it's for the kids and all the rest this he's such a scumbag. There's not a chance.
Speaker 2: And you know what, and he could even he can even invoke the other governor's rule. Right, if you're Tim Walls, the super heel thing to do would be like, all right, I'll meet you at the ring, but we also get to bring any other politician from the state we live in, all right, and then all of a sudden, jesse Ventura, right, bring jesse Ventura out, and then it turns into a.
Speaker 1: Two on one like you know, oh, Caine's been tricked, let's go ahead and do this.
Speaker 2: Like I'd watch all of that, and for just a moment, I would forget that Tim Walls pretended to be deaf, dumb and mute for a DUI arrest and about lied about a bunch of stuff, abandon his abandon to his unit as a command sergeant major in the army because he's like, oh, Italy to Afghanistan. No, I don't want any of that, right, and then and then continue to run. I would forget all of that, Tim, that he got vent Tura to come in at the moment with a chair, like it would be amazing, and it's for the kids.
Speaker 3: You mentioned him pretending to be you know, deaf and blind, or.
Speaker 1: Traffic pretended to be deaf. He would he would pretend to be blind. He would use those tactics in the ring, you know he was he'd be like a certain Latin American wrestler, you know.
Speaker 3: Flair would go in the corner on his knees. He'd be like, oh, I like begging, and then you'd be like, oh, I feel bad for you.
Speaker 1: You're injured.
Speaker 3: And then he would like punch you. You know, we're like slaping or grab your legs. It would be like that, Well, you can't trust the back. It wasn't what you think that was. He just he was resting and then all of a sudden he got a I mean no, it's not against the rules in the square circle. I'm just saying that those are tactics that you would expect from tim wolves. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Oh my legs are a and then no, my.
Speaker 2: Jazz hands I broken. No, it would be like, you know.
Speaker 3: He's a ramone I'm thinking of like a it'd be like the classic Rick Flair chop, but it would be with the jazz hants like you do.
Speaker 2: It's at the end of the match. Walls like runs from Cain and then jumps out a barber window.
Speaker 1: Oh, the coward is on display, and then Marty Janetti catches him. I'm telling you, we can make this happen for the kids.
Speaker 2: It's for the kids. You want to do what it's for the kids. Tim Walls is too much of a coward, dude, There's no way it's going on. And that's the thing you think. North carol Look, North Carolina is from a wrestling standpoint, is uh the number one wrestling state, hands down, just it just is.
Speaker 1: Minnesota is number two.
Speaker 2: I know Florida wants to take it's up there, number two Minnesota. The amount of wrestlers. It came out of Minnesota and the the very similar track to the local popular already of wrestling before it all kind of was conglomerated into WWF and then WWE.
Speaker 1: Is amazing.
Speaker 2: Like I used to go fishing with I used to go fishing with retired wrestlers every year. We had a celebrity event that we do there and it's like more than you can count, man crazy, And then we even had a former wrestler kill his roommate and a retirement home.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, that's that was a dementia issue. But they they.
Speaker 2: Were rock solid up there, and they have a lot of the guys that are retired that live up there.
Speaker 1: You know, so you can even recruit within your states.
Speaker 2: I know Tennessee at North Carolina more so, but Tennessee's got some like let's do this for the kids.
Speaker 1: Tim Walls is too much of a coward.
Speaker 2: But Ross and I just would like we just laid out the perfect storyline.
Speaker 3: Right, and if we've done that, you know, Triple H has done it. He's already playing this. It's been like, this could disc could work. We could make money for this for the children.
Speaker 6: Do it for the.
Speaker 1: Kids, kids for the kids. I do it for the kids. Yeah, what a shame?
Speaker 2: Yeah for you guys. Too much of a political animal, coward?
Speaker 1: Be great. I was just looking at a picture of Cain and it's dated like three weeks ago. Yeah, Tim Wallas should rrestle that. That'd be great.
Speaker 2: But if if you do the whole heel thing that I just talked about, and then it's just a lead up to him getting absolutely demolished by and then insert whoever it is. I'm here for that too, alright. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four.
Speaker 1: That is great.
Speaker 3: So there's what did Paul Barr die? Rossbaum was, Uh, I'm not sure. Like you said, he's super dead. He's been dead for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a while. I just let you know that.
Speaker 3: Guy was of the nicest guys in the world when you see him, like out of character.
Speaker 1: Always funny.
Speaker 2: I saw him being interviewed about how he became Paul Beharer and he's just like, yeah, I walked in there. McMahon's like, we got a character named Paul Barr, you're him, and he's like, I do that and then it worked out.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll be back. Hang on how many Tesla's he burned this week? Dude? They caught another one of them.
Speaker 2: There's like like six, there's I'm trying to think, No, there's more than that.
Speaker 1: There's eight big cases.
Speaker 2: Like you know, hi, because I'm just I I literally started a folder on these losers, right, just throw the link over in there on my history folders so that you know as this continues to unfold, you guys, and and Elon announced that all Tesla's non sold Tesla's, so Tesla's that are at dealerships and stuff, they have activated century mode on all of them, and if you own a Tesla, I suspect you have. I saw a guy yesterday. He's a black dude too. I just want to point this out, since you know, identity politics is the power of the left, so to speak. I saw some black dude on Twitter yesterday talking about driving around on the beltline in Raleigh in his Tesla, and you had like some like weird woke this is this is his claim, and he posted a picture. I didn't retweet it because it shows the guy's license plate and I have to find it again. But I was a little uncomfortable in the sense that you know, you're I don't know the legality of that.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know. I was kind of hoping to resolve itself.
Speaker 2: But he was just driving around in his Tesla yesterday and he said this dude tried to run him off the road.
Speaker 1: But there's not video of it, so again I don't know.
Speaker 2: But there is a photo of him, you know, where he He looks like he extrapulated it from his Tesla's camera system, but you can't really see the dude and he looks angry. But maybe there was a row, so I don't Again, I don't know the validity of it, but so many crazy stories out there. Why the hell wouldn't I think that might be possible. Why wouldn't I think that would be possible? And you know what what turns into the end result for that? So I I I don't know, man, But yeah, so uh musk must announce that all unsold teslas they're gonna have censury mode on. So the fact that people again yesterday continue to do these things, and then there's there there, you know, video shows up, Like do you not read that? How are you so outraged politically yet so clueless on the news.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to know. That's the part I can't really like put together.
Speaker 2: You're so you're so woke, you're so oh, we got to do this for them, for you know, for society or to save democracy or what you know whatever whatever you're You're catchphrase is fine, go ahead and do that. But like you're so plugged in you don't realize these things have like one hundred cameras on them filming you. And so you are the guy you see the dude who like he goes over the tesla and he reaches down the back of his shorts, big fat dude and like.
Speaker 1: Rubs his hand and his butt crack and I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what was lurking there, but whatever it was, he felt that he could rub it on the tesla, which is also an admission.
Speaker 1: You don't clean yourself very well, so good for you.
Speaker 2: Like you haven't seen everybody show up on camera the last three days.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy to me. Man, Like, bro, you can't hate.
Speaker 2: Everything going on so much and not have any uh semblance of you know.
Speaker 1: How this works? All right? Eight eight eight.
Speaker 2: Nine three four seven eight seven four. Also, everyone needs to calm down. I know, I understand that the NCAA has an anti bullying campaign that they're running during the tournament, but it's so people stop bullying the players, apparently over sports betting, which I've been to sporting events and sports betting has been a thing, and I guess I never realized it was a problem. But in this case, they are upset with some of the Drake fans, who so have you. Yesterday Drake beat Missouri and jacked a bunch of people's brackets. Probably not the end of the world, definitely screwed mind a little bit there, but you know, Drake came in and and be Miszoo and Missouri was a sixth seed, right, so it was you know, that's your upset there, and when you fill out a bracket a lot of times they'll have right pick your upset, and that would have been a good one to pick. I did not pick it. So with that in mind, during the very closing moments of the game, apparently Drake fans were chanting SEC overrated. All right, Look, SEC got fourteen teams in this year. Fourteen accs did not do well this year. SEC fourteen teams and a lot of people in that even people.
Speaker 1: They'll go, oh, you're an ECC fan. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Normal people are looking at that. They're like, that's a lot of SEC teams.
Speaker 1: So it provides a little bit of controversy, but it's nothing, it's nothing major. Whatever.
Speaker 2: These these arguments, these little controversies, these talking points every year for the tournament, like who you know, that's why they have bubble teams. Who got in, who didn't. Let's wind about it for two days. Got it, West Virginia governor, we're suing whatever. So they beat Missouri. I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Good for them, okay, and so they're fans. You know, chanted. They didn't chant your mother's a whore. They didn't. They didn't chant. Yeah, they didn't dox you in their chant.
Speaker 2: They just they they literally gave what is really kind of a soft basketball opinion.
Speaker 1: Ross. Do you even know where Drake is? Most people?
Speaker 2: I don't think most of these people are whining know where Drake.
Speaker 1: I believe Drake is from Canada, like Toronto or something. Right, you're thinking, Kendrick Lamar, beef Drake.
Speaker 3: That guy was on the phone. You said, Drake, Drake.
Speaker 1: The college, the college, it's the wine. It's an I was going to say that, yes, yes, now is the college beefing with Kendrick Lamar?
Speaker 3: Do we know quad cities?
Speaker 1: Quad cities are?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's different, that's a different thing. I used to go to the quad Cities very nice. But no, how do you know about the quad Cities? By the way, Oh, Nebra's right, you're ne Bra.
Speaker 1: You lived in the over I forgot. I forgot. So, yeah, quad cities are. That's a whole other that's a whole other vibe. All right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so Drake beat Missouri. Drake was an eleven seed by the way if you don't know how the math works.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and you know, good for them. They're like, oh, we can't have this, we can't have this non sportsmanship. What are you talking about again?
Speaker 2: It's it's like this this this need to ruin all the things that might make somebody have, you know, a little bit, a little bit of bad feeling, but never realizing how important it is to what you're doing. And you know what it's like like the NFL, remember do you remember that few For a few years we're like, we're not going to have any touchdown celebrations because we're boring. And then they had to back off that a little. But then they're like, you can't use props and that's where we sit down. But they're like, yeah, you know, it's a it's une sportsman like to celebrate the touchdown. And you know what it felt like, and it felt like the partnticipation trophy.
Speaker 1: And that's the feel I got off it.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, you know, you remember if you scored a touchdown, that means the safety is having a bad day. And I'm like, yeah, that's what I tuned in for. I want the safety on that team to have the worst day of the year whenever he plays my team. So that's what I'm here for, So stop it. If Drake fans, not the singer Drake who's beef with Kender Klar at ross thought, but Drake the college want to chance something that's innocuous and not even the best insult in Missouri. The best insult in Missouri is your journalism professors hate free speech. But that's a little too niche. You guys get it because that insane woman who is a journalism professor had like literal right wing blog reporters removed. She's real security security right, So there's a lot to make fun of at the University of Missouri.
Speaker 1: But the sec being over that most people don't care. You guys are gonna whine about that. It should get so much worse.
Speaker 2: I love trash talk, not disrespect, not threats, let's be very clear here, but trash talk, and I love clever trash talk.
Speaker 1: It's the best. I told you. I follow accounts of dudes who get seasoned tickets to sit on the visitor's bullpen at the Royals game and just chirp their bullpen pictures and they do their research.
Speaker 2: It's hilarious. There's a group of like quasi comedian dudes.
Speaker 1: That are called the what do they call themselves? Back Off.
Speaker 2: Oh, if I'm gonna sign him, I should probably be accurate. Hold on, I follow him on you on the YouTube here, So let me see this real quick. Yeah, here we go the actual account. Yeah, country Club Adjacent all right, So here's what these do. And by the way, these guys now they have created an amazing gig for themselves. So country Club Great Adjacent is the is the account and they have what's called the back Off Challenge. And so these dudes sit on a tea box and just roast the guys trying to drive the ball and they at you know, they had some charity event or.
Speaker 1: Whatever, although they have now they roasted Trump Ross.
Speaker 2: These guys have gotten so big and they're so funny that they sit on the tea box for these events and they just roast the golfers. And they are not politically correct, I'll tell you. And they happened to about a year ago. They really got up there and they were read one of Donald Trump's events they got invited to and they got to roast Donald Trump. It was hilarious, which by the way, you know, Comedy Central did back when everyone still had a sense of humor. So these guys just sit there and they just trash talk, and they've done pro golfers. They've roasted celebrities, like for celebrity events like Bill Murray, Bill Burr, who.
Speaker 1: I'm done with and others.
Speaker 2: And then just you know, they get hired for some you know, big charity event to come over there. And you know, for anyone who golfs, chances are you probably do a couple of charity events, you know, five hundred dollars for this or whatever, and you get the swag bag and you go with your buddies and then some foursome and a scramble says they shot at forty nine, and then you have to pretend to believe them because it's for the kids and not you know, beat them in the parking lot, and.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: Good for them, It's it adds to the sport man. Yeah, so a country club adjacent is their account, but they call the back off Challenge. Did I Go, I Go, I find myself and I'm on YouTube they have like they these guys do a lot of where they you know, package deal like a few.
Speaker 1: Of their different things, like an eight minute video. If I'm bored and that thing shows up my timeline, clickity clickity, man, I'll watch that.
Speaker 2: I can watch the same ones over and over. Absolute absolute entertainment. So yeah, college basketball fans chirping at the other team, shut.
Speaker 1: Up, don't ruin this.
Speaker 2: Don't ruin one of the funner parts of this whole experience, because right now.
Speaker 1: You got a whole bunch going on that people are like, I don't like the nil, I don't.
Speaker 2: Like the transfer portal all the rest. Let fans talk trash. That's what we do. It is one hundred percent what we do. Not that Ross and I would ever talk trash about other NFL teams versus our teams, but you know other people like to do that.
Speaker 1: Never would happen.
Speaker 2: All right, six forty seven, hang on, So a pretty tragic event happened in Durham yesterday. I'll tell you about that here in just a moment. And I'm getting the they haven't.
Speaker 1: Leaned all the way into it.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna do one of these again where it's like, why would police chase the car thieves?
Speaker 1: Why would they do that?
Speaker 2: Instead of being like, why would the people go steal cars and then go literally kill a dude who's just mining his business. You absolute trolls. I'll get to that here, Ian just I feel Let me grab a quick phone call Donna. Yes, Donna, what's up?
Speaker 7: Good morning, Casey, just calling about the man who was getting one off the road and is Tesla sound interesting? Yesterday, one of the reporters, I don't know her name, she's on Fox. She was talking to our press secretary and she made a really good point. She asked her rhetorically, what happens when somebody leaves their kids in the car to run into the store and some lunatic rows of Molotov cocktail? You know, when they end up murdering somebody.
Speaker 8: Are they going to be.
Speaker 7: Laughing at that too? Are they still going to call it a petty act of violence like the Daily Show did?
Speaker 1: Probably? Or Jimmy, you just kind of like smile a little.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it's encouraging.
Speaker 1: You don't have to convince me. I'm on the show. I have the show.
Speaker 2: I have an uneasy feeling. I don't like it. Something bad is gonna happen. Look, we if if if this all was flipped politically and a former Democratic president who are you kidding? Had been shot at, and then these things were going on. Member Sarah Palin's thing. This would be the only thing ever in the news, ever, ever, ever, exactly, Yeah, in the news.
Speaker 7: It's in the news, the Daily Show, and they're cheering it on, you know, they're clapping.
Speaker 8: Blood and so yeah, yeah, idiots, I know.
Speaker 7: So it's all fun and games till somebody loses an eye, I guess.
Speaker 1: And then also those dolphins, they might they might try to the dolphins.
Speaker 7: I noticed that. I noticed that beautiful landing slashdown. Didn't uh, it wasn't all over the news. Yeah, you know, yeah I had to go to watch.
Speaker 2: I saw it on Twitter a bunch, But I guess, I guess I really in Fox. I did see Fox showed it. I saw it in one of the wrap ups. But yeah, they weren't they weren't going.
Speaker 1: To get into that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you ever ever your question whether your cat's one of these Tesla vandalizers.
Speaker 1: Looks very young. I saw the picture.
Speaker 2: The thing looks angry. It looks like it needs mental health counseling.
Speaker 7: Like well, I did tell my mother that, you know, she might need a psychologist.
Speaker 8: I don't know she's coming.
Speaker 1: To her mother. I'm talking about the demon posing as a cat. Mother.
Speaker 7: My mother doesn't need a psychologist.
Speaker 1: A cat. Oh okay, it's.
Speaker 7: A little neurotic she's got.
Speaker 2: You're thinking about bringing in medical attention and you're like, oh no, it's just a little thing.
Speaker 7: So come urrant. I want you to try to give her a bath.
Speaker 1: Oh are you kidding? I would be able to do that, no problem, Yeah right, no, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: Now if if the parameters require that I'm able that I have to return a cat.
Speaker 1: Unharmed after then that's would be a problem.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're never mind.
Speaker 2: Nah, you hit them with the the trank dark, dip them, dip them, and then here you go.
Speaker 7: So oh, I thought you were gonna use that.
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I can make fun of cats and everyone's like and most people have done it, and it doesn't mean I want.
Speaker 1: To murder them. Okay, Okay, let's just be very clear. I know there's been a couple. There's been a couple I thought about it where I'm just like, you're an a hole. You need to die. But you know that's angry.
Speaker 7: You did get you did stick up to the kitties who are getting all executed with marbles direct.
Speaker 2: So yeah, look, I don't want I don't wish that upon my worst enemy or even an erotic cat. So that being said, if if given the power, I think that cats would do that to us.
Speaker 1: So probably, yeah, absolutely, all right, Donna have we go one. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: If this is going to be a week where the Left is going to defend Trenday or Rogwood, Venezuelan gang members, uh and houthy rebels, I'm here for it. So if that happens, I'm here for it all day.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So I was watching a little pressure here. It's it's not real exciting. It's a general's general, Alex Grinkwich. I don't even know who that is really. I know that he's joint chief Operations director. But he's very He sounds like a general any of you, But he doesn't sound like one who's probably a dude you're setting out to put on TV.
Speaker 1: He's just very business, business business.
Speaker 2: So he's given a brief, he's given a breakdown of the various incidents that led to that very iconic photo that emerged on Monday of over the weekend. Trump, you know, going, hey, houthy rebels in the you know you Many Peninsula, how did you like some missiles?
Speaker 1: Right? And then and then watching it while in.
Speaker 2: His golf gear, we talked about this, and so he was talking about these incidents, and he mentioned a couple of things, including the attacks there on or attempted attacks I should say, on US vessels as well as flag shipping vessels and all the stuff that they're basically up to. And he's going through this thing and he mentioned the the the attack that literally prompted that was actually like threefold.
Speaker 1: They launched a.
Speaker 2: Missile, they had these boats with small arms fire, and then was what was the other? Oh that's right, they put a c mine or something out, And so he's going through that. I did not realize this ross how much? How far do you think their missile missed?
Speaker 1: By? Right?
Speaker 2: So, how how far the missile that the hooty rebels shot at?
Speaker 1: I can't remember which of our ships it was. How far do you think it missed the ship? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm about to say that twenty fifty feet one hundred miles? Oh my direct, Yes, did you see miles miles? It's Bobby, you cared, just have been outside outside.
Speaker 1: This is like you try to shoot that pumpkin. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But the problem is is that the reporters are like, well then why did we bob them?
Speaker 1: Burh really are you are you? Are you like pro hooty rebeled out? Was that where we are this week?
Speaker 3: So you know, you take a shot at the king, you best not miss by one hundred bys. And this is how it should.
Speaker 1: Be, dude, This ust canal is not that big.
Speaker 3: I don't care if you're a foreign country, a foreign group, or an individual. If you shoot at one of our carriers or anything, you should be turned a mist.
Speaker 2: You should have one of our people. It's just on vacation, right, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But they're like, but now it's like because now to you know, Donald Trump's a monster. He killed because remember the houthis they took a play out of the Palestinian Guyza playbook, and so they're like, oh my gosh, they our training camp and our headquarters is actually a daycare center for kids with cancer, right, and that's who he killed. And then the CBS was like, oh my gosh, they they killed.
Speaker 2: All the kids and women. I don't know, there's a little snippet. I saw there people on the ground. It looked like a bunch of dudes to me. But whatever, I'm not saying that there's not the possibility that there was because he blew a bunch of stuff up.
Speaker 1: But don't give me this HOUTHI raw. Are you going to lionize the HOUTHI rebels. I'm here for this.
Speaker 2: Please flush your credibili. Further, I didn't think it was possible. Ross reminded me of this just a moment ago. I think it was possible for the Democrats to lose approval points going forward.
Speaker 1: I thought it would just be stationary. They lost more this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, they lost two yesterday. I think they're down to like twenty six percent or something. That's not good, right, that's pretty awful. And I don't know if you've seen the polling when it comes to like twenty year old men like where they stand, Like when it comes to right wing politics.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone's feasting on the college educated women being the only flip side and like forty points or whatever off everybody else on their politics, which explained that to me.
Speaker 3: But twenty that in that same study, get the no, this is a different one. So twenty year old white men are now more right wing than seventy five year old white men because they're Nazis. Right, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I flipped into Washington Post mode there, so because they're all Nazis.
Speaker 3: And plus you mentioned yesterday that polling that said that Trump had won he.
Speaker 2: Won minority male voters eighteen eighteen year old male minority voters, which had never happened.
Speaker 1: Just bonkers.
Speaker 3: It's amazing how when you lock up, you know, young kids and put them in masks and say they can't go to school and completely disrupt their lives, how that turns them right wing?
Speaker 1: Yeah it's weird.
Speaker 2: Oh but also a hat and their entire lifetime feed feed them the thing that they're essentially basically clan members just for being white CIS males.
Speaker 3: But now we're even talking about minority white men, I mean minority man.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, they're just well, they fall into the all young men are rapists college.
Speaker 1: Campus thing right where it's like, ah, you know, what is it?
Speaker 2: One in five girls in college gets raped, And I'm like, I don't think that's the thing, because then people wouldn't would you send your daughter to college if you knew that one in five girls in college got raped. No, you like you live in the basement now, you don't leave if people honestly believe that. I remember that stat and I'm like, well, why would somebody send.
Speaker 1: Their daughter to college?
Speaker 2: That's like you know, all right, we're gonna send you to and then you know, insert some country where, like you know, one of these countries in Africa or in the Middle East where like a lot of India, they had a lot of rapid in India.
Speaker 1: You're just like, ah, I should go hang out there in a short spey.
Speaker 3: It's also just like you said, like a repudiation of this whol culture because you know, do you tell you what Latin American men or or Hispanic men or black men this wolt culture. It does not jibe, but it does. It is not cool, Like it doesn't fit a.
Speaker 1: Part of it. I don't want any part of it.
Speaker 2: Good for them, I hope it holds, but you know, the big disconnect and they're like, what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Are we going to have a civil war?
Speaker 2: I saw somebody talk about this yesterday, like, oh, We're gonna have a civil war over that that stat that it's it's upside down by thirty eight points white college educated women when it comes to Trump versus or right versus left or whatever. And and again I don't know believe the polls at your own peril. That being said, I think it's pretty even if they're not wrong on the number, they're probably not wrong on the proportion of that. And so I've seen all these people on Twitter over the last few days trying to analyze, well, why is that? And then I saw somebody like, you know, eventually it's going to be a civil war, And here's the deal. And this is not me picking on women, because again, it doesn't break down just men versus women. But let's say that it did. Let's say it was an issue that we were forty points swing on men versus women.
Speaker 1: And we decided to go all eighteen late eighteen sixties and get into a civil war.
Speaker 8: Ross.
Speaker 2: You're not a betting man. You don't gamble. I point that out. It's not your thing. But let's just say you had a weak moment and you had to bet who was going to win the civil war of men versus women in the US. Who you got? Yeah, I don't gamble because I don't, you know, I don't want another addiction. But I would probably.
Speaker 3: Put my money on the men.
Speaker 1: You're going dudes, you're probably yeah a little bit again if we love you ladies and and and I know that especially the women who listen to the show like you wouldn't want to be on team Insane moon Back. I got it. But just this is just a thought exercise.
Speaker 2: Don't read anything into it. I feel like we're coming out on top. I saw one of the dudes who goes on like college campuses and was asking, like, college kids, this, this is what prompted that, this is where I saw that, and what's good for them using that story to then create content that eventually gets a little viral nature. And they were on I can't remember which college campus it was, and they're like, so if men and women.
Speaker 1: Did go to war, who who would win?
Speaker 2: And and it's these woke college kids having to pretend like they don't know or women, well, women, women are sneaky, which I agree they are because I have to be because they're literally physically not as powerful as men. So they got to figure out how to be scrappier. I respect it, right, So they're not gonna win.
Speaker 1: They're not going to win.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's gonna be a civil warriner country when gender against gender. I think the one thing that these this polling will effect is like birth rates.
Speaker 2: Now, I did do My favorite take was one of these uh.
Speaker 1: I can't remember who the guy is. He's one of these guys who does like the you know, uh videos of like he analyzes like women who post in these insane videos like I divorced my husband and then he got a new girlfriend and I'm sad, right, you know those kind of videos on there. She's like, I didn't think he'd be dating now and I'm lonely. It's just me and the cats and then her petnic cat.
Speaker 3: I mean, we already have an issue with the birth rate, right, and it's gonna be a bigger problem because you have a big percentage of men that are right wing and you have this this group of women, college educated white that are like negative thirty eight to the Republican Party or the right wing, and those things aren't gonna go.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, dude, I just forgot about it. Would you do me a favorite? Ross?
Speaker 2: I go to the Twitter, I go to our Twitter account, scroll down, and yesterday I tweeted a video and it just says this dude dodged a bullet dub that whole thing in just one cut, will you. You'll see it right there as you scroll down. I forgot to g had to send that to you this morning. But yeah, like and so this dude and so his take was what men need to do is man up and go and woo these lefty college women and reorganize their priorities. And people were like, ah, he means beat him, and I'm like, I don't think he means that.
Speaker 1: I think he means just chat them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good luck, good luck with that though.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, have you seen the protests? Who wants to go in there and find.
Speaker 3: A party and then if you do knock them up, they're just gonna have an abortion.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there's that as well. Yeah, so the whole thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yes, it was so funny watching these college kids go, well, I don't know, women are very tricky, and I'm like, I agree with you, but it's not like it's not a magic offs, which they'd lose too. Sorry, it's not a magic off. It's not a battle of wits.
Speaker 1: You asked about a war right full on civil war, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You know, Marvel is kind of to blame for this.
Speaker 1: Yes, thousand oh, thank you for going right where Rose headed.
Speaker 3: Yes, he had no idea you were going here. But yeah, no, this is like you see, like the Scarlet Johansson's in The Black Widow and this big thing in media where you always have like one hundred and twenty pound, one hundred pound woman taking down like two hundred pound muscular Russian mafia guys or whatever it is, And yeah, it's completely distorted the image of reality.
Speaker 2: And I have respect for Johansson too, by the way, I think she. I actually think Scarlet Johansson's U.
Speaker 1: I don't know she's I don't.
Speaker 2: I call her an independent like I've seen her in interviews. Go, I can't actually beat all the Russian mobs. She's like, I'm Black Widow. I'm just it's a character I'm playing. And they're like, no, no, you could totally take all of them. She's like, no, I couldn't. Here's look, you guys want some real talk. Here's the real talk. If you got fifty pounds. This goes for dudes too. You got fifty.
Speaker 1: Pounds on a guy, even if his fighting skills are pretty significant. One hundred pounds. That's that's a problem.
Speaker 3: That's why they have weight classes. Yeah, it's a thing. It's a real thing, the whole thing, the whole thing. So you know, don't be fool.
Speaker 2: Did you ever say, what's that podcast where they're always interviewing the whores?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: I know that when you're talking about, but I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 2: And he always has the only fans girls on or whatever. I see the clips show up. So they have one of these of girls and she's like one hundred pounds whatever. And one of the dudes on that show they got to the host is the host. There's a couple of guys on that show that are hilarious whenever see the clips. And it's a big black dude who's like six' four and and hits the gym, Okay and this.
Speaker 1: Little hundred pound girl's, Like i've been studying by crab.
Speaker 2: MAGAW i could PROBABLY i could take you. Out this dude's Sit he doesn't even get up from his. Cherry he's, LIKE i will sit. Here you put any hold.
Speaker 1: On me you.
Speaker 2: Want and and so she comes over and she gets herself in position she's, like are you? Ready he, go, Yeah i'm. Ready all, right let's do. This and then the dude stands up and it looks like that time he gave your kid a. Piggyback, right he's just walking around with her little tiny. Ass oh it's, Great so there you. Go oh, wait hold, on women would uh uh oh, yeah oh yeah yeah yeah with a honeytrapped Men and Then i'm not saying it would be WITH i. Wouldn't i'm not saying they wouldn't kill any.
Speaker 1: Dudes we're, dumb, right you can.
Speaker 2: Go over come around the corner of three women, like, oh we were just skinny.
Speaker 1: Dipping you want to come? In and then they you, know they shoot.
Speaker 2: You what some dudes are gonna die from that because we are dumb when it comes to naked.
Speaker 1: WOMEN i got.
Speaker 3: It, yeah all, right there's gonna be one. YET i, mean there's gonna be some woman in a corner in the shadows with a blow dark gun or, something you know WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Mean, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: You're just, like oh, boobs, right and then what's that in my? Neck and then THAT i got? IT i got it. Again Now i've irritated some of our Female i'm not, saying but listen to. Me if you're listening to the show and you like this show or you hate this show or, whatever and you're a woman and you want to call in and tell me that that wouldn't be over real quick and the men would be, WINNING i, WILL i, WILL i will take your. Call i'm not gonna yell at, you you, Know i'll question. Something but if you honestly believe, that call this show right. Now please call this show right. Now, again you'll kill dudes with you, know some guys are gonna die because again for the REASON i just told, you with the blow dart and the topless women, whatever like that'll get, them that'll get some of, them but it's not going To and and this inability of these kids that they were interviewing on this on this thing where they're just, like, well you, know there's but technically there's more women than, men which is. True that is true by like what was it one and a half percentage points or, something that's. True and again it's not gonna happen. Either it's not because like the ideological lines don't break down that. Way and, frankly if you just broke it on ideological lines that, cooked absolutely, cooked because the if it did go on just the gender, side the fiercest fighters and the most dangerous people would be conservative, women not these purple haired college professor. Moonbats now it's going to be the ladies THAT i encounter WHEN i go to the range that are over, there, right those are the women kind of watch out.
Speaker 1: For they're a little.
Speaker 2: Deadly but, no if you, so, don't just send me an email if you want to argue that it might be close call the. Show eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven. Four go, ahead go, Ahead.
Speaker 1: I'll even and by the, WAY i will even give you men identifying as. Women we'll be back.
Speaker 2: Us your powers of psychic perception have once again been proven. True tell the people what you told. Me you were expecting somebody to come back over that last.
Speaker 3: Stepping as soon as we went into, COMMERCIALS i, said someone is going to immediately contact us or call us or email us and Bea and their argument is going to, be, well you, know you could take like, say A UFC mma fighter and they would be able to defeat like a small like a. Dude, Yes and that's going to be the. Argument and they're gonna which Is ross, said.
Speaker 1: This allowed the moment we went to break.
Speaker 3: Right gonna be, like, well what about you Know Ronda rousey at her peak against Like Harry, sisson that would be she would win in a minute. Win so that proves my. Point so check, me and it's just stop using. Outliers that's an, outlier that is not an. Average all.
Speaker 2: Right So marjorie wrote me and she, said, yes let me just paraphrase.
Speaker 1: This i'm not going to read all of, it but.
Speaker 2: She, said, look, yeah we line up on a battlefield like it's The Civil, war you, know the way The british used to Line sure men, win but in a gorilla warfare, style.
Speaker 1: You, know women might stand a.
Speaker 2: Chance and so she references The vietnam gorilla kind of Style afghan and then points to THAT mma fighter From, brazil the female.
Speaker 1: ONE i don't know if you guys saw this video is a few years.
Speaker 2: Ago so, she you, know she's walking in a parking lot and some dude comes, up tries to robber or a.
Speaker 1: Coostro maybe he was trying to rape. HER i don't even know what was.
Speaker 2: Up and she kicked the tar out of this dude and his mugshot is uh.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal his face is all messed.
Speaker 2: Up the dude, WAS i come to find, out was hammered and was not much bigger than. Her and she's a TRAINED mma. Fighter so, literally thank, you. Ma'am ross predicted you five minutes before you did your.
Speaker 1: Thing that's an. OUTLAW i don't.
Speaker 3: THINK i don't know if like people really get how often we do, that because like we'll put stories, together AND i KNOW i can only speak for, myself But i'll be looking at it And i'll be, like what are people going to say about? This like what are they gonna?
Speaker 2: Do every STORY i put in the? STACK i prethink what BECAUSE i want to know how the. Conversations, yeah go IF i got to add another story or.
Speaker 3: Something that's WHY i can like screen phone calls so, fat Because i've like already thought this. Through so someone whould call on a topic And i'll hear like five words And i'll be, LIKE i know your entire.
Speaker 1: Take, yeah, gotcha so let's put you on yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah and again this Is i'm not saying we sh and let's get all, Right. MARJORIE i don't pull out the big, guns And i'm, sorry AND i probably some other way are going to be. Offended you could not convince me that an all woman military force would even be.
Speaker 1: Functional do you understand What i'm? Saying? Ross do you pick it up on What i'm putting?
Speaker 3: DOWN i know your?
Speaker 1: Take, ye you know my. TAKE i feel like it. WOULD i feel like it, would.
Speaker 2: Because here's what happens when things Going did you guys ever see THE i don't. Know it Wasn't survivor as one of these Other survivor style shows where they.
Speaker 1: Put the men on one island and the women on the. Other just see what.
Speaker 2: Happened what, happened you, guys remember what? Happened we talked it was why The british. Shows i'll tell you what. Happened so On Dude, island they made. SHELTER i think they killed a pig and they're sitting. Around they're sitting around, like you, know feasting on the pig and you, know just bro talk, right that's as as darkness, falls they've got shelter.
Speaker 1: Built they're just sitting around like dudes going.
Speaker 2: Camping Women island not going, well and because it was not going, well they like fractured into three different like this distinct, tribes all of which had the producers not stepped in would have probably dehydrated or starved.
Speaker 3: Enough dim said AN. X and it summarizes the. Point have you ever asked a woman where she wants to eat.
Speaker 1: Or where you want to?
Speaker 3: Fight, yea where do you want to?
Speaker 1: Go? Right but where do you want this showdown to? Happen they're, like we'll get back to.
Speaker 2: You MAYBE i don't, yeah, so and they can try that for a while and then we just park up in front Of alta.
Speaker 1: And then it'd be.
Speaker 3: Over and once, again you're not saying it's going to be like you, know one win percentage like a hundred to know there's going to be some. Losses you're going to have THE mma chick who has experienced in the, cage who has a belt around her waist against somebody like you, know the weight Of Harry sisson or somebody, right and that's not going to go well for the small.
Speaker 2: DUDE i don't want. THIS i just want to be abundantly. CLEAR i don't want, this and that's not how our political. Ideology but like the whole conversation got prompted by that polling yesterday and then me watching video of these college. Dudes they were asking dudes and, women but the dudes we were crazier because the.
Speaker 1: Women i'm, like, yeah, WHATEVER i got. It girl. Power uh you got to say.
Speaker 2: That but like they were asking dudes and they just AND i understand they put in when they make these, videos they put in the ones or and can get the most, attention but, Like I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm just tying like.
Speaker 2: These the only dude WHO i give a pass to is a guy who was clearly like a six and he was with his girlfriend who's an. Eight you have to, say she's gonna, win do you know WHAT i?
Speaker 1: MEAN i. DID i actually felt for the.
Speaker 3: Dude i'm, like, Ah i'm just so tired of them using outliers for, arguments like they. Did you saw this DURING, covid, right, yes and you had a tragic death of a, child which you'd never want to. See but the kid had like four or five more bit. Morbidities he had, cancer he had, asthma all the, things and they were, like, oh the kid died OF. Covid so because of this one, outlier all the kids now to suffer for. Years, yeah when they're the group that's the least, susceptible susceptible to to getting or having you, know negative.
Speaker 1: Effects and, remember for while there was not a youth. Death do you remember initially when they started making that argument that there there, was we went and then there was nobody what was, it nobody under sixteen who had died from a little.
Speaker 3: Bit because they're the, lead they're the best.
Speaker 1: Person.
Speaker 3: Kids, yeah they're kids. System it's, like, Ah i'm gonna kick your. Ass when you're an older. Person you, know you're seventy, five your elder, lean you're in a home a little, different a little, different especially if you're In New. York.
Speaker 1: Yeah so, yeah they just have been just watching the generation. There i'm just, like oh my, gosh gay again with the exception of the dude who's like batten way out of his. League good for.
Speaker 3: Him you mentioned the runner.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, yeah, Okay so if you guys don't know, this maybe have seen the. Video so The Oregon State championships were last weekend for track and, field and in the four hundred meter there's a video of the winner AND i watched it and you kind of see this person turn the corner into the home stretch And i'm, like are there other runners? There what's? Good because four hundred meter is not a big.
Speaker 2: Event it's not a long enough event that there's usually a lot of. Separation, right it's not a fifteen hundred, meter, right it's the four hundred. Meter and so they went. Handily it's a, dude it's a. Dude and then then right is there across the finish. Line then you see the other, runners like take turn three and.
Speaker 1: Four it's. Crazy, anyway what were you going to add to?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, Eight ross's screening calls. Here, yeah all, Right i've irritated some. Women look let, me let me put it like. This we won't even get a physical. Straight you know why the mental. Win we have the keys to, everything, well the keys to, everything right because, inevitably if there was some, big you, know drag out, knockdown some sort of civil, war who's got the keys to all the fun?
Speaker 1: Stuff mostly.
Speaker 2: Dudes so you, know if you want to rest on that to cleanse your soul and not hate, me then, fine.
Speaker 1: Whatever but we got we got the keys to. Everything so that that's the.
Speaker 2: Thing you're essentially the Hoothy rebels with their they put a video out of them with their air force and it's like a nineteen sixties jet and they have one of.
Speaker 1: THEM i think they have three. Total so there's, that all, right let me uh my grave? Further, Yes, john what's? Up and Jen x mental Definitelyly. SO i have a.
Speaker 9: Buddy it's a a stunt actor and he's been in a lot of marble AND i caught him on season two Of Jessica jones after she beat him up and. Whatever i'm, like that's not, real and that's that's that's that's awesome that it was shame THAT i caught him and he's been in a lot of stuff were he's always getting beat up by a smaller, guy but the guy is six eleven and fifty. Pounds, LOOK i, Mean i'm all about go, power but let's let's be. Responsible let's be responsible with what we're teaching our.
Speaker 2: Girls that's got to be a great, gig, though just get. It because you remember back in the, day you know the rip On Steven. Seagal stunt act actors wouldn't work with him because he was not that he's good at, fighting but he was such a.
Speaker 1: Douche she'd actually hit, people and so they. Did they never wanted, to they never wanted to go with. Him so in this modern, age to be a stunt bad, guy you know who gets their butt, kicked got to be pretty good because you're just getting beaten up by you, Know Scarlett, johansson The, Captain Marvel chick and the. Rest so good on him getting that bag as the as the girls, Say so all, Right, john thank you.
Speaker 2: Call all, Right, okay we got a couple of, women all, Right, Joe, Anne, rebecca hang. ON i don't think they're mad at me. Though, well, ANYWAY i want to hear what you have to. Say we'll do that here in just a. Moment let's Get jeff mar from The Weather. Channel he's on the phone because everything's still, broken because.
Speaker 1: That's how we. Roll so going, On, jeff doing great are?
Speaker 2: You we're talking about what would happen if men and women uh moved the politics got into civil war BECAUSE i SAW i saw a video yesterday where they were interviewing kids on college campus and the. LIKE i don't know who would, Win, jeff if you want to attach yourself to lie here or lost the, Question.
Speaker 6: I'll just stick clear though.
Speaker 1: One all, right all, right that's, Fine so all, right they do have a lot of. Power well you can weasel.
Speaker 6: Out that's, Fine, yeah, Absolutely, well you, know behind the cold, front we've got an elevated fire rist today because we have some low relative few mid levels and some gusty winds at times out of the, west and other than that we'll see some. Sunshine it eventually hit a high of sixty, three and then temperatures cool quickly after sunset, tonight clouds move. In we drop into the upper, thirties but then a warmer. Weekend plenty of sun tomorrow with gusty wins out of the. Southwest AT i have seventy three, clear forty two for the low tomorrow, night and then On Sunday friday the, cooler still dry with sunshine high in the upper. Sixties then rain moves in On monday as the next front, approaches as we climb to seventy two behind that, front clearing On tuesday or the high reaching the mid to upper.
Speaker 2: Sixties all, Right, jeff thank you very. Much we'll make you uncomfortable in an hour.
Speaker 1: Again, okay sounds. Good thank you very, Good Jeff.
Speaker 2: Moore from The Weather, channel and we'll get to your phone calls coming up next here on The CaCO Day radio. Program, okay SO i was just looking at because somebody sent me an. EMAIL i probably should have predicted this.
Speaker 1: Thing, no not. Finished it Is. Soviet i'm, sorry, okay but a lot of it was done In. Finland all.
Speaker 2: Right So kim sends this, email she, said you guys are probably. SO i don't think she believes this. Necessarily she, goes you guys are probably. Right, HOWEVER i would point out, that and, Actually, Kim i'm going to correct you here because you're not one hundred percent, accurate but you're mostly. Accurate if you said top, five you would have been. Accurate the three deadliest snipers in history military history are all, women which is not technically. True there is one dude who has. More but you are correct in That russian women snipers very.
Speaker 1: Deadly do you know why that? Is do you know why women.
Speaker 2: Snipers especially In World War, two were able to really stack the? Bodies to, Speak, one there were obviously very good. Shooters i'm not taking any of that away from, them but two they could largely move.
Speaker 1: Unaccosted right because The.
Speaker 2: Germans what The germans were worried about is some military age male, mail, right and that's whose papers they want to? See some chicken of baboushka or. Whatever they don't.
Speaker 1: Care and so she.
Speaker 2: Was able to literally like kind of walk in like she's going to, market and she'd set up and she's start plinking these dudes and there's a couple of.
Speaker 1: Them and and by the, way they're very impressive. Stories Again i'm not taking anything away from but once, again this is an. Outlier this is an. Outlier.
Speaker 2: Uh and you, know so there's there's. That it's all That i'm. Saying all, RIGHT i started a whole. ARGUMENT i didn't mean to. It, Again i'm not disrespecting. Anybody i'm just we're we're we're living in realville, here. Okay and if you want to if you just want to settle on the part the THING i, said where the dudes have all the keys to the fun. Stuff that's probably pretty accurate for the most, part mostly you, know mostly, dudes especially when you get into the military stuff that you know that have. That so if a civil war broke out, inevitably people would you, know they'd want those. Resources so that's probably not going to end, well just trying to think this.
Speaker 1: Out all, right let me take my. Medicine we've got a couple of ladies who've Called Joe, anne you're up, first what's?
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 10: Hey it's just infuriating to me that women can't be proud of being women and they have to try and make themselves into. Men and it's been going on for a long time. Now AND i AM i Told, Rodes i'm like fist but, Nine i'm away one hundred and fifty seven. POUNDS i am. STRONG i gave birth to six, children and you know, what noney men can ever lay claim to. That AND i don't know why women don't grab on two stuff like. That and, YES i would kill for my. KIDS i would fight to the end of my, life but chances Are i'm the one that's going to be.
Speaker 8: Killed AND i know.
Speaker 10: That but women's, snipers they're. Armed of, course a woman can be just as good a shooter as a. Man CAN i believe that with my whole, heart with their military training.
Speaker 1: Work or, better because of the ability to literally she could walk around behind enemy.
Speaker 2: Lines and they, went, oh it's just some woman going to the, store, Right and that's that's the.
Speaker 1: Way exactly she.
Speaker 10: Does they don't try and rape, her, Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah so.
Speaker 10: It's just it's ridiculous be a one. Man be What god made you to. Be be proud of who you. Are you don't need to be a MAN i CARRY i. Had i've got six KIDS i. CARRY i had, two four of them close. TOGETHER i walked around for years with two babies on my, hips doing daily tours and going grocery.
Speaker 8: Shopping AND i can.
Speaker 10: DO i, Mean i'm out. HERE i till the, FOOL i plant the, GARDEN i unstopped the. Toilet all these things to me are. WONDERFUL i live a beautiful little life as a, woman AND i can be tough as, peck BUT i am femine AND i love. IT i put a makeup in, purpose AND i don't want to be your.
Speaker 1: Kids he's definitely, yeah and he.
Speaker 10: Is let me tell you about my. Husband he's he's a. Marine and my husband's sixty four and he, look he's got the body of a young. Man AND i pushed him around a lot. Playing but if my husband ever decided to cock me, one that would be the end of. THAT i, mean we need to live in. Reality we are Not, marvel we are Not Uma. Thurman we are, women and we need to be proud of that and embrace. That there's no one.
Speaker 2: Strong don't discount, her all, Right Hey, joe AND i appreciate the call this.
Speaker 1: Morning. Yeah that's the other thing.
Speaker 2: Too my oldest Sister, shannon and we're Like irish, twins like a year, away, right so she, do we're like. PLAYFIGHTING i could defeat her by simply Ross you ever see this? MOVE i put my hand on her forehead and just hold.
Speaker 3: It, yeah it's never reached. Me it's The Rick moranas and space. Balls, yeah, late the guy's holding his.
Speaker 1: Head, yeah, YEAH i got just like a cat can be defeated with a, blanket, Right it's Just i'm not, scared all, Right, rebecca go right.
Speaker 11: AHEAD i agree with a lot of What joanne just, said but women are going down in.
Speaker 9: Flames they Just, YEAH i mean it.
Speaker 11: Firsthand if you've ever watched.
Speaker 7: The Movie Mean. Girls that's a. Movie but that is truly the way goals.
Speaker 1: Do that's WHY i made the reference.
Speaker 2: Earlier i'm, like that's WHY i reference the splintering into tribes.
Speaker 11: There, yeah it's Like i've Got i've got three, kids a son and two, daughters And i've raised my daughters to be strong. Women BUT i never once told them that you can take down any, man because you.
Speaker 10: CAN'T i got a daughter.
Speaker 11: Who's an, athlete and she she has on occasion how to compete against, guys and maybe once in a while she'll beat, them but she can't always because the strength is just not.
Speaker 8: There, yeah she has all the.
Speaker 11: Skills the same skills that they, do but the strength is not.
Speaker 1: There And Happy.
Speaker 2: Friday ALTHOUGH i have started some sort of weird civil, WAR i didn't mean, to but you, know that's how we, Roll that's how we do.
Speaker 1: Things so we'll just we'll continue down that.
Speaker 2: Road and to help us get in more, trouble let's welcome in our Radio buddy to The South middays w B.
Speaker 1: T Pete callander joining. Us how you, doing, Sir i'm doing.
Speaker 8: Well how are you?
Speaker 1: Doing i'm?
Speaker 2: Good we gotta we did we gotta know one of those you know How sometimes radio then devolves to like a weird side, discussion WHICH i actually like because it just kind of breaks up the monotony of the you, know all the politics that's going on And tessela in sanity all the.
Speaker 1: Rest so but you, saw because you're On twitter almost.
Speaker 8: A little bit a little bit a little, bit all, right there's no, reason there's no reason to get personal.
Speaker 1: Here we're going to have an. Interview this is an intervention for your. Friends we love.
Speaker 2: You so you saw people a lot of discussion probably the last few days on the breakdowns stat of where like college educated women where there's like almost forty percent outlier to the rest of the country when it comes To trump or right versus left, politics and people.
Speaker 1: Were trying to figure it.
Speaker 2: Out AND i saw one of, these one of these channels that likes to go to the you, know go ask college kids questions and then cobble together to the dumbest, answers and he the guy was doing, it AND i can't remember which one it.
Speaker 1: WAS i don't have the audio, here but he.
Speaker 2: Was he was asking college kids who would win if all of a sudden everyone just decided men and women were having a civil war in THE, Us and.
Speaker 1: It was overwhelmingly college kids.
Speaker 2: Going, well all the women thought the women would, win which is, interesting and most of the men would at least hedge it and like they'd be, like, WELL i don't, know. Right and the only DAD i give a pass to is a guy who was clearly batting out of his league with his. GIRLFRIEND i understand why that dude, lied but you want to you want to go what do you think would? Happen Pete, calender go, AHEAD.
Speaker 8: I, WELL i don't. KNOW i think it would be pretty to stop.
Speaker 1: It we can.
Speaker 2: Even if you want to operate from the fact that dudes have the keys to all the.
Speaker 1: Stuff that should be enough right.
Speaker 8: There so, yeah, yeah there was so THE nbc polling on this came out what a couple of days, Ago BUT i want to say about a week, PRIOR i saw an interesting debate going on where somebody had made the asserted a premise basically that said women don't understand how strong men are because men dial it back in their lives and so and and and the responses were. Amazing there were store stories after stories of various examples of like real dudes talking about how like they had dialed it. Back and the one that stuck out to me was that this guy said he was dating like a you, know black belt judo fighter or, whatever and she was explaining to him how she could break any kind of a wrist grip that he put her, in and so she goes to demonstrate on, him and it didn't. Work and this guy has no training, whatsoever but.
Speaker 1: He's ad got one hundred pounds on her probably and that's.
Speaker 8: Right and he boned into the muscle. Mass it's one of these things they have been ri, to not just by you, know the the institutions of higher learning and the, movies, yes AND tv shows and, stuff but also by men because we don't want to hurt, women and so we don't exhibit the full measure of our, strength and so leads to this false impression that, oh, yeah we're kind of equal on the strength, scale and by and large we are not now unless you are comparing like y'are, Talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah writing outliers, Here and Were Hartley ross, addicted we would get THE. Mma so you remember THAT mma check In brazil who beat up that dude who tried to rob, her and, like so an inevitably some woman send me that email and she's, like well what about, This And i'm, like, well, one the dude was drunk, too she's AN mma, fighter, yeah and and like he fell down within the first second and then she hummeled his face and.
Speaker 1: Good on, her by the. Way.
Speaker 2: Awesome, yeah there's gonna be some outliers and, frankly women will be successful and murdering a bunch of dudes in that civil war because they'll be like skinny dipping in a pond and some dumb.
Speaker 1: Ass will walk. Over they be, like, oh look, grass and then, boom you, know blow dart poison to the. NECK i got. It but that's that's not that's not the. Rule that's the exception the.
Speaker 8: So and here's the other thing, though is that if you compare young men's grip strength today to their, mothers their mothers have stronger grip. Strength so there is a generational divide here as. Well older, women women of a different generation were physically stronger than men of the younger. Generation AND i and it's hard for me to come to a conclusion other than this is maybe by design that they want younger men to be, uh you, know to be the the twigs and to be their Very.
Speaker 1: They want da they Want david the what's his name From, florida went To harvard the, Gun David, Hogg David. Hogg and they Want Harry siston and.
Speaker 8: So and they're non, threatening, Right and then that's and and that's part of the, thing and that's it's one of the THINGS i try to tell all of like the young men that are growing up around me and my family and, stuff is, that for, example there's a reason why you say women and children off the sinking. Boat. First it's not because they are. Weaker it's because they are more valuable to the, society right and and, men your mission is to defend those who cannot defend. Themselves that's what you're you're supposed to be. Doing and if you are using that to harm, people then that's not what you're supposed to be. Doing so there are healthy ways to channel. This but along the way over, there and it's been over our, LIFETIMES i want to, say there's been this over correction against quote unquote toxic masculinity as EXHIBITED i think very well By Tim, walls very toxic masculine.
Speaker 1: Man now he's.
Speaker 8: Gonna he's going to kick everybody's. Butt he is looking to just beat up people all over the. Place and that's the kind of toxic masculinity that is kind of, scary and so you don't want. That but that's not a that's not a healthy, masculinity and you need to have healthy. Masculinity so the society functions in a more proper. Way for, Example Daniel penny on that subway. Car correct guy steps in to defend those who cannot defend, themselves but the society then punishes. Him and this is What Charles krauthammer used to write about defining devancy up while also defining it. Down so you end up lowering penalties against the. Deviancy meanwhile you raise the definition of devncy, up so people who are engaged in what used to be just normal behavior is now defined as abnormal and worthy of.
Speaker 2: Penalty, yeah one thousand. Percent SO i don't know if you saw, This, so you, know are you into? WRESTLING i can't remember.
Speaker 1: If we've had this.
Speaker 2: Conversation, No i'm not all. Right so but one of the wrestlers is retired. Now was a dude who went By. Kane that was his, name and he is now he's the mayor of some town In. Tennessee but he is a goliath of a. Dude and so he, tweeted he, said, Hey Governor Tim, walls all joking, aside let's put our money where our mouth is charity wrestling, match will you, know split fifty to fifty? Donation you know this pretty standard stuff there, yeah and you, know ten years, AGO i would have a little, respect AND i Think Tim walls may do, it you know What i'm, Saying but like we're so far gone from, this AND.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: YOU'LL i just want to See caine Tombstone Tim walls.
Speaker 8: Right, well and so like, yeah and this is Because Tim walls went on To Gavin newsom's podcast and ran his mouth about how maga dudes all are afraid of him because he can fix the truck and he can beat them. Up and then while immediately after saying these threats against, LIKE i don't, know thirty five percent of the, population he then turns around and says that all of these guys are terrible and toxic masculinity is terrible in all of. This it's, like, well which And Charlie cook over At National, review he was On Megan kelly's, podcast he had a great line about. This he's, Saying Tim wolf doesn't seem to know whether he wants to be the toxic masculine figure right or to reject. It it's like he wants to be both at the same. Time he wants to do both at the same. Time and this is the kind of this is the problem that democrats have written large is that they don't actually know how to talk to men, anymore because they've become so insular in academia and in media that they don't understand how to formulate these. Arguments you see it across all different issues as. Well they've become intellectually, flabby right because they are never forced to defend their. Arguments they just get to say stupid slogans and the media just quotes them as if, oh, okay well that won the, argument or they get to do a facial expression like near A tanden did ON cnn To Scott jennings and things that was so.
Speaker 1: Amazing watching him just destroy. Her she is so o. Man let me add two.
Speaker 2: Things let me add two things to this real quick one and these will Be one of them will BE i, guess more controversys than the. Other the first one this is more of a, joke a bunch of if all the women got together and had to organize, SOMETHING i don't think it could work. Out do you understand What i'm laying out?
Speaker 1: Here Pete? Calender like the might be you ever see?
Speaker 2: That do you ever see That british survival show where they put all the men on one island and the women on the, other and they're, like all, right survive and then the dudes within like five, hours they killed a. Pig they're having a, barbecue they built a, shelter and they're just sitting down like, dudes and the women are they've like they're in three.
Speaker 1: Tribes It's lord of the. Flies and the.
Speaker 2: Producers had to step in so they didn't. Dehydrate like so that's.
Speaker 1: One. TWO i think the majority of, women even women on the left who won't admit, it they want a dude who is on the dudes would, win do you know What i'm. Saying they want a guy who's, like, Yeah i'll go beat all those people up for. You but we've trained these. Women do you ever see?
Speaker 2: That do you remember that guy who's like the he's like this weird bald breakdance champion dad whose daughter made a video basically like, ah he's. Horrible and then it turned out like the mother had like lied about the father and he got really rich, too and there was a whole video that came out last, year series of, videos and his daughter's an influencer In Los angeles and she's super, woke and then she posted a video and this is what prompted all of it for dad to. Respond she posted a video where she's all woke and then she's like gushing because she had just went on a date with a, bro, right like a, dude, dude, right and like, yeah she Goes my fairal instincts kicked in AND i let him say for, everything and it was great and all, that And i'm, like you know, why.
Speaker 1: Because that's how it. Was that's how it. Was like you're you're rejecting something that innately in your OWN, dna even those chicks like twenty one or twenty two or, whatever like innately she's responding to, that that whole, protector you, know. Vibe that is the. Thing AND i understand not all relationships are the. Same i'm not trying to put anyone in a box, here.
Speaker 2: But, like like biology took over and then it prompted the whole thing with the dad.
Speaker 1: And it was it was.
Speaker 2: That But i'm, like, yeah, yeah because that's how it, is, man and we've we've trained away from, it which is the only way to. Explain AND i tell, me if you think this is, wrong that thirty eight percent differential with white educated, females and that is they've turned that, nurture that innate nurture thing into nurturing not for, family you, know the ones around you and being that fierce mama, bear and they've turned it into at these, universities a nurturing of woke. Society and so that's why they have these emotional responses to. EVERYTHING i don't know If i'm one hundred percent convinced that's, it BUT i think it's a pretty good.
Speaker 1: EXPLANATION i, AGREE i.
Speaker 8: Think and obviously you're talking about a very large, population and so the motivations are, different you, know individual to, individual but you, know in, general the truth is, general and so there Is, Look Rush limbaugh used to talk about this, too, right with the feminist movement focusing more and more on hatred of, men right, Right and at some point you jump that, shark and now you are essentially lobbying for the elimination of men from your, lives from the, workplace from. Everything and that's not that's like you, said that's it's counter, biological counter, revolutionary and it's going to CREATE i, mean think about at the individual, level that's going to create levels of unfulfillment and, dissatisfaction feelings of not being loved and and and it drives more and more, people, THOUGH i would, say into the radical. Lane AND i think that's really the, point is that this is the same thing that's going on in a lot of the transgender movement as, well is that if you, can, uh if you can get them on that, track then they become a political. Radical and that's the.
Speaker 2: Real way to Burn tesla's if you don't have them, right aren't like three of the ones they've arrested already?
Speaker 8: Transgender, ah that would not, Surprise, yeah that would not.
Speaker 1: Surprise, YEAH i think it's, Four but THREE i know for a, fact are so.
Speaker 8: Right it's, so it's. Right there's political there's a there's an, uh there's an incentive on the left to radicalize in order to do these types of violent, actions because a lot of people on the, left uh and inside The Democrat party are okay with, uh you, know some low level, violence maybe some rioting here and, there in order to advance political. Aims they're okay with, it and they always have been going back through. History you look at all of the leftist. Movements violence is a, yeah, SURE i, mean violence is a part of how you enact the. Change it's how you it's how you nudge the society towards quote unquote progress when you can't convince them to do so.
Speaker 2: Voluntarily, well but you're, virtuous so that's all that, mattered, right you're virtuous in these. THINGS i real, QUICK i only have about a minute, left and we wasted on that whole. Thing how do they keep attacking tesla as now knowing that century mode?
Speaker 1: Exists this is the THING i don't. UNDERSTAND i don't. Know, yeah have they not seen the? News what's going?
Speaker 8: On they're not sending their, brightest they're not sending their. BEST i think that's that's the.
Speaker 2: Favorite was the lady who vandalized A rivian because she didn't she didn't realize that's not a, tesla so like.
Speaker 8: Yeah or the guy who tried to carve the swastika and it just looked like a.
Speaker 2: Square, well, no, No and the best part was that's how so he got caught and then he cried when they cuffed him. Up but the reason he got caught is because it took him so long to try to carve, it because apparently the paint and the buy or the metal is so scratch, resistant you, know cause you can shoot a bullet at. It that he did it for so long that by the time police were, coming he had to run away and he left his car, there and then he came back an hour later and they just you, know they were just waiting for. Him SO i love, it so, yeah put that in an ad. Elon all, Right, Well i'm going to go read my women mad at me, emails but thank you for coming along for the, ride.
Speaker 8: Sir shot speed to, you. SIR i appreciate.
Speaker 2: It all, right we'll be back hang on phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven. Four all, Right, well this is kind of took over the, show BUT i don't. CARE i think we're we're having some. DISCUSSIONS i think they're definitely along the lines of definitely what's in the news. Cycle so the whole thing got prompted by the, way JUST i didn't just bake it up for some fever dream of men fighting. Women there is a the and we talked about With pete. THERE Nbc news did polling and they broke it down men women and then college educated non college, educated and THEN i think they also had breakouts for minority men and women among, both and so those are pretty standard, numbers were the ones usually see in, breakdowns and there's this huge, disparity, Right so you go to all the other categories and, there's you, know there is a flex of ABOUT i think the largest flex is like six percentage. POINTS i can't remember exactly what it. Was it might have been minority, men but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Of just right. V.
Speaker 2: Left and then you go over to white college educated women and it's like thirty eight. Percent it's statistically just. Crazy and so that prompted, discussion and THEN i WAS i watched a video yesterday where dudes doing one of those you, know ask the college kids, questions put the dumbest answers together in a, video and he was asking who would win if men and women just decided to.
Speaker 1: Go all civil war tomorrow and all.
Speaker 2: The men on one, side all the women on the, other even though that's not how political breakdowns, work but let's just, say did who would? Win and like watching all of these women very confidently saying women would.
Speaker 1: Win whether they believe it or, NOT i don't.
Speaker 2: Know and then even watching the, dudes even the ones who didn't give it straight to the women and GO.
Speaker 1: I don't know who would.
Speaker 2: Win And i'm just, like, well that's the dumbest Thing i've ever. Seen so that's what we worked in. Here and, YEAH i got a couple of pieces of. Audio dude, Said SO i posted this video. Yesterday this dude dodged a. BULLET i just want to point this. Out But i'm also Convinced. Ross you've now watched the because you had to dub, it and you've watched it and you've listened to. It do you think if the thing broke down ideologically that you could take out that whole cell of those nitwits at The Paris, Farmhouse BECAUSE i feel, like.
Speaker 3: YEAH i think you can pull it. Off not to be, fair maybe they sometime said something in the remaining like thirty seconds of the audio that would change my, mind BUT i ducked out with thirty seconds remaining BECAUSE i had heard.
Speaker 2: Enough no dude Singing kumbay Like i'm due, Right AND i want you to listen to the disc at one good on her ex. Boyfriend he must dude has probably got to be living his best, life because holy. Hell but also listen to the projection here and the.
Speaker 1: The like, hypocrisy how she doesn't know.
Speaker 2: What she's, saying literally like crushes her other points is beyond, Me like you have to be. Dumb so this is a woman who posted she posted a video and it's her and a bunch of friends that. Gather they all live In. France apparently They're, americans but they live In, france and they've, got you, know the airbnb's some Like french you, know country, house and they're gonna go have a gathering there with wine and they're baking and everybody's in sweaters and it's just which is, fine go ahead and do. That but she's she's sad because they're all couples and she just broke up with her boyfriend because he's, maga and the whole video is about how he would have ruined the whole thing and the emotional crap that she's going, through and it's just absolutely vomited.
Speaker 1: Inducing listen to.
Speaker 12: THIS i work up with my maga, boyfriend which Means i'm, single and, honestly that would usually be totally, fine except my friends invited me to a group holiday in The french countryside AND i am literally the only single person on the. Shrip being surrounded by happy couples is one way to send me into an absolute spiral about my love life or lack. THEREOF i was feeling lonely and kind of jealous of my friends having. Potners BUT i really sat down a question WHETHER i would want my explosion now with me if the circumstances were different and we had never broken.
Speaker 2: OFF i just by the way the video identifies him as All, american BUT i swear she's got a Slight british.
Speaker 1: Accent so for whatever, that.
Speaker 12: Know that his presence would have really changed the dynamic of thou. Present my friends are all pretty, liberal globally minded. People we've all moved, abroad so we're all, immigrants and we can talk deeply about women's, rights immigration and global political topics because we don't just.
Speaker 1: Think because you do on a group.
Speaker 12: Basing, yes we have interesting conversations and we don't agree on, everything but we're open to understanding each. Other if my exit been, that he would have judged my friends for that, beliefs and he probably would have just isolated himself on the trip and pretended he needed to, walk and THEN i would have just felt lonely, Anyway so as much as SOMETIMES i feel a bit sorry for myself of being, SINGLE i know THAT i still would have those feelings of loneliness IF i was in that. Relationship there's a REASON i, left and it's good to remind myself of.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 2: Right so her assumption is her boyfriend would have the ruined the. Vibe but so we don't want in there BECAUSE i guess he might have pushed back on. Something and then but she's, like but we're really open minded, people but you're, not like, clearly clearly or, not you broke up with this. Dude so she did a series of videos she broke up with this dude because she could put up with him being A trump fan for a. While BUT i guess he voted for him, again and that was the straw that broke the camel's.
Speaker 1: Back and so.
Speaker 2: She she's, like you're out of. Here, YEAH i could take your whole. Party i'm not even like AND i never been in the. MILITARY i MEAN i, have you, Know i'm Not i've not not ever been in a, fight AND i, have you, know some firearm knowledge and all.
Speaker 1: That, Like i'm not worried about. You but that guy dodged a. Bullet yeah he. Did how?
Speaker 3: Tired how tired of you are you of hearing, this like this immigration argument that we've been hearing since LIKE i was a kid in like the. Nineties with Pat Patrick, buchanan we're, Like, oh we're all In france and we're all, immigrants so we understand the struggle of what's going on In america at the southern. Border i'm, sorry.
Speaker 1: Did you go To?
Speaker 3: France are you a cartel? Member did you go To france? Illegally or are you are you just full of? Crap did you rideatload train to get to your? Country i'm so tired of? IT i told, You, LOOK i told, you.
Speaker 2: Man my whole perspective on the southern border immigration change WHEN i started spending time In Latin america BECAUSE.
Speaker 1: I realized the.
Speaker 2: It it gave me pause to ask, myself what WOULD i do IF i lived in a corrupt country WHERE i was so POOR i didn't have Like i'm still living in dirt and and and, uh the people around me are actively working against me because of you know a lot of like old, grudges and they don't they like they want to keep the poor people out of the. Way what would you do if you saw an ad for the opportunity to come To america and probably you know some people who did, it and and they're and they're marketing to you that you can go ahead and uh And Joe biden will let you, in which was there were literal ads they were running during The biden.
Speaker 3: Administration, yeah they ran them on the radio down, there, right.
Speaker 1: And they did.
Speaker 2: It they ran them on the, radio and they put them in those like free you, know those free. Newspapers you, see they got a lot of those In Latin. America and and by the, way they did this Under obama, too remember The obama shoes thing, Like and that's because criminals manipulated, it And Joe biden went along with, it so that people people in these countries Like, Guatemala, Nicaragua, honduras they they would hear about people they knew who, went and then they got in and they, WENT i want that from my family because we're, literally if we're not starving to, death we can't go outside because we'll get killed because the murder rate's so. High LIKE i understand the motivation of those.
Speaker 1: People that's WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Realized the people who are manipulating them not just the, cartels but the political manipulation here in THE, us you, know arming them with what to say to. Ice those are the true devils of our society because you prompt people then to create to make deals with criminals who make, them force them to do sex work and god knows what, else smuggle drugs in any of the. Rest and because you have created this, scenario you have created this vacuum for people who and they are far more evil in this story than even the cartel members because they're just doing it for.
Speaker 1: Money you know What i'm. Saying i'm not not justifying, it but they're doing it for. Money it's what a cartel scumbag, does.
Speaker 3: Right and all that that you just pointed, out, right it's all, horrible AND i can understand. It the fact that this woman is in Her french vineyard or whatever with her liberal, friends acting like she understands that, struggle it's. Ridiculous, no, yeah you went there. Legally you're not a member of a. Cartel you were never in, poverty shut.
Speaker 2: Up, yeah and you're in this and it's not a small it's like one of These french big you know states with the horse stables and they got like the big kitchen and they're cooking all the greatest food out. There you're not living under an underpass In Eagle, Pass. Texas shut, up shut, up all, Right, sorry a little sidetrack. There let me Grab jeff mar to lever back to reality from The Weather. Channel, Hey, jeff all, right.
Speaker 1: Last forecast of the week FOR us Fire.
Speaker 6: Arazerah it's going to be drying only today but through the weekend that our next front approaches and brings in some showers early next week On, monday but it's gonna be out about. Today it's going to be cold, initially but for the afternoon sunshine with gusty wins out of the, west at times at a highest sixty. Three clouds will spend in overnight as we dip into the upper. Thirties then a Warmer saturday with gusty wins out of the, southwest the sunny sky and the highest seventy three clear down to forty two tomorrow, night and then On sunday slightly, cooler about Another sunday afternoon with behind your sixty, nine and then scattered showers pop up On monday as the high climbs into the low.
Speaker 2: Seventies so What jeff just said is good to go golf every day temperature, wise.
Speaker 6: So, yeah a little, wendy but otherwise.
Speaker 1: Sunshine, well as long as it's up in the, back we're good to. Go, yeah.
Speaker 2: Exactly, good all, Right, jeff thanks, man appreciate, it and we will come back With Jeff. Bellinger AND i got one more piece of audio we got to play for YOU reb calls or. Whatever we'll do it. Next hang ON ay fifty two Your Bloomberg update now With Jeff. Bellinger, jeff what's going?
Speaker 3: On good.
Speaker 4: Morning casey stock sended slightly lower. Yesterday futures are down rather sharply at the moment. Now futures down two hundred and sixty nine ahead of The friday. Session FedEx reported stronger quarterly results after the markets closed, yesterday but the company lowered its earnings, guidance indicating inflation is putting pressure on. Costs FedEx also indicated it is uncertain about demand for services since consumer confidence is. Weakening Japan today Reports Honda motors planning to buy hybrid vehicle batteries From toyota's facility In North. Carolina apple is not happy with the way its artificial intelligence efforts have been. Going sources say the iphonemaker is shaking up its executive ranks hoping to get things back on.
Speaker 1: Track adding New siri technology is a.
Speaker 4: Priority apple announced plans for new voice assistant features Last, june and they're still not ready to. Go Apple Very happy though about a hit show On APPLE tv. Plus severance is a workplace satire that just ended its second. Season it has helped to attract new subscribers to the streaming. Platform will it Be Lockheed martin Or? Boeing sources say The trump administration is ready to announce which company will build the next generation fighter jet for the. Military the sources Say President trump And Defense Secretary Pete hegseth will make a joint announcement at The White house this. Morning the high price of coffee is driving up demand for instant. Coffee nielsen data show that sales of instant coffee jumped twenty four percent over the last two, years with spending going the most among consumers in their teens and. Twenties And.
Speaker 1: Casey christmas came In march For Mariah.
Speaker 4: CAREY a federal judge rule that the pop stars holiday Hit ALL I want For christmas is you does not infringe on an earlier hit with the same title By Vince vance and The.
Speaker 1: Valiants, casey, right so they're just getting that. Lawsuit. Now when did the her song came? Out what like twenty years?
Speaker 4: Ago, yeah something like, that And Vince vans of The valiance was out five years before. That this the songs sound nothing. Alike it's just they share the Title what can you?
Speaker 1: DO i guess?
Speaker 2: Nothing, hey real, Quick, jeff SINCE i got you here AND i hit you a little. Early so one of our main discussions, today based on SOME nbc polling, stuff is a hypothetical if all the men and all the women.
Speaker 1: Decided to civil war each, other who would?
Speaker 13: Win who do you think would? Win go, ahead touch this hot? Potato go, Ahead, yeah that's a Hot that is a hot. Potato and, oh the guys would be.
Speaker 1: Outnumbered we would be. Outnumbered you are. Correct but you know we're all the.
Speaker 2: Key we got the keys to all the fun stuff on the military basis for the most.
Speaker 1: Part so like.
Speaker 2: That's probably that's probably good enough right. There all, RIGHT i won't put you on the spot, Anymore thank, You Jeff.
Speaker 1: Brees, okay have a nice. Weekend take care all, right yeah you.
Speaker 3: Too we are absolutely surrounded by, cowards weather guys like a bit, bloomber you.
Speaker 2: Know come, on, man we're doing talk radio. Here let's get this thing. Going speaking of people unable to handicap.
Speaker 1: THINGS i love.
Speaker 2: This two losers who were fired from their jobs AT cnn AND msnbcp respectively, Decided, hey what would happen if we just decided to do a pot or a show?
Speaker 1: Together and that's what. Happened So Don, lemon.
Speaker 2: All, right Remember Don lemon with the oh, wow what A malaysian jet to get eaten, by you, know a?
Speaker 1: Wormhole right That Don? Lemon who do you Remember Don lemon when he was trying to pretending to be reasonable until Like elon didn't want to fund his, show and he's, like, Ah i'm still a moonbed all. Right so he he does.
Speaker 2: Like this weird internet show where he does things like go and it costs people in the.
Speaker 1: SUBWAY i don't have saw that video a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Ago so he got joy read on who just got greased over AT msnbc and Just i'm gonna play the audio for, you and they decided to discuss a hypothetical If canada in THE us went to War, Ross do you think you know who would win if THE us And canada Was, yes, YES i.
Speaker 1: Do do you want to say who you think would?
Speaker 9: Win THE?
Speaker 3: Us?
Speaker 1: Okay is it because you Saw canadian?
Speaker 3: Bacon, yeah, yes it's my hatred for, him For canadian him.
Speaker 1: Specifically, okay all?
Speaker 2: Right and also just like the, numbers like the. Numbers so let's see if two people who purport to be among the you, know the, intelligentsia can go ahead and properly handicap this, thing shall?
Speaker 5: We first of, all you can't Make canada the fifty first state without going to war with. Them and let me explain how that, happened how that worked. Out the last time we tried to go to war With, canada they burned The White house to the ground in eighteen fourteen and won the.
Speaker 1: War canada beat us in The war of eighteen.
Speaker 3: Twelve it's twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Five you probably like their chances AGAINST. Us, no we're not to beat them in a. War, well you have never been able to do that.
Speaker 5: Job you'd have to occupy a country that is equivalent of the size of The United, states in which the top two thirds of it is. Uninhabited it's smaller frozen, forests, right so smaller it touches The. Arctic you know how that worked out when The nazis tried that With, russia which is the equivalent Of canada on that, part and.
Speaker 3: They try that.
Speaker 5: News we don't have enough troops to. Occupy they are a country of thirty nine million.
Speaker 3: People you have three hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 5: People we have about as many guns per capita as we.
Speaker 1: Do, no she's kind of that's.
Speaker 3: There's so many things wrong, here and there's a reason that her show is canceled because she's she's a blathering. Idiot, yeah she's, like oh my, god you, know the country is as big as, ours but they only use like thirty less than thirty percent of.
Speaker 2: It eighty five percent of their population lives like within on the borders of THE.
Speaker 1: Us yeah.
Speaker 3: Something, Yeah i'd be willing to say That buffalo could Take. Canada the city Of buffalo could Take. Canada