Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, and welcome to a very special It's very special, right, I think it's.
Speaker 2: Special because it's extra. We got an extra Bachelor in Paradise. Nobody saw it coming except for a lot of you who look at the schedule, which I later saw on rose Pricks. Somebody had posted that on our rose Pricks that they're like, you know, there's like a Tuesday we just didn't see you guys. Are you got to keep us keep us honest, Yes, let us know.
Speaker 3: Yes, we knew.
Speaker 2: We knew, so we knew they're going to pop up with this shit every now and then, and here they are. And I was worried that it was just going to be like so much extra bullshit. And I, as I did yesterday, I enjoyed this episode as well. I'm enjoying Bachelor in Paradise. I said it. I said what I said. I enjoyed a whole and I mean there's some stuff I didn't like.
Speaker 1: Sure, I was thinking, hold on, I'm just looking for it right now, so that I can tell you. I was thinking about the fact that, Okay, what am I trying to say? Sorry, I was concentrating on something at the same time. Peek behind the curtain of podcasting. I was thinking of talking about I found out some stuff about Susie and Justin's breakup.
Speaker 3: Remember we were desperately trying to dig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I was like, maybe we could do it on paradise, I mean, on a pittureon. But then I was like, well, is anyone really going to care that much by then? So then I thought, tell you, yes, I know, I'm just trying to I'm just trying to find the actual story. I can just tell you by heart. Okay, yeah, just do that, Okay basically, Oh and the oh this is interesting too. Okay. So what I understand is Justin went on a podcast and was talking about the fact that the reason they broke up was kind of very different personalities. He says that she did the breaking up, but I think that they were. I think she saw the writing on the wall. So the timeline of them is last year, they broke up around November, but then they got back together I want to say, in January, and then they broke up again like in March.
Speaker 3: So these two were a little.
Speaker 1: Back and forth, and I think that he is the one who was like, I can't do it. From what I'm understanding. From what I'm seeing, I think he has some major commitment issues. I think he finds fault in people. And I think that he be because the things that he is saying that we're different about their personalities seem kind of inconsequential. His thing was that he's just more logical and she's more emotional. God, I'll come on, that's like what he's a little more type A. So he likes to keep things like neat and tidy. It's like, dude, you guys were together for a year, Like, you know what reminds me often?
Speaker 2: This is really honestly, and I think this will sum it up what Justin's trying to say. It's very Paula Abdul and emc scatcat.
Speaker 1: I mean if.
Speaker 2: You you like to do the dishes and I do not like that you like to go out and stay home?
Speaker 1: Is that kind of what they're saying, Like kind of yeah, First off, what is emcy skatcat?
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that for just one second, Like it's a cat?
Speaker 1: But is it?
Speaker 2: Is it a it's a cartoon cat? Who is or is not having sex with Paula Abdul. I was always very confused. It's a male cat. He's wearing sunglasses. He's cool, right, but what is she having sex with him?
Speaker 1: For? Oh? Why are they even in a relationship? Why wouldn't she Also, wasn't there a period of time where she liked pills a lot? I don't know if that's a that's called Well, I don't know what the period of time would be. But yeah, but okay, so she's just you think she imagined emc skatcat. Do you think the whole thing was just like some weird hallucination she had, maybe Benzo's or maybe her like music video director was like, I've got an idea. Hear me out, and she was just like, yeah, who whatever, that sounds good.
Speaker 2: You like it quiet and I like to show and she's like love it. So it's a cartoon cat in sunglasses and we will be dancing side by side and then and then Yaula's like, will we make love?
Speaker 1: She says it like that.
Speaker 2: They're like, well, we're not going to have you guys having sex because it's a cartoon and it's a green screen, so it's going to be tough.
Speaker 1: And also, yeah, we don't that doesn't feel right to us. And she's like whatever, I'll do it though, So basically Justin is saying that Susie was the.
Speaker 2: Justin is the EMC skatcat correct.
Speaker 1: Now. I also have one more thing that is interesting, if you want me to read it to you. And this This is Justin and Lexi going back and forth in Instagram comments. So Justin says, I had no intention to lead anyone on. I was very intentional. My god, I mean, listen, a lot of you guys think that maybe I'm like overdoing, you know, making fun of these people. But he's writing it. He's making fun of himself, Okay, asking for leading, he says, I had no intention to lead anyone on. I was very intentional with who I pursued, but unfortunately the same interest was not reciprocated for days, where I was then informed that this person he's talking about, LEXI, didn't have interest in dating someone that didn't live where she lived, was unsure if we wanted the same things out of life, et cetera. This part of the conversation wasn't shown as well as telling me to pursue other women as she wanted to pursue other.
Speaker 3: Men, which we know we're with you. Yeah, he says here yeah.
Speaker 1: But guess who's not LEXI, so hold on prior to ending things with me like that, Okay.
Speaker 3: The conversation before the rose ceremony was the first time I received any sense of interest from her, and you called this cecily okay, And I found it concerning that all of the reservations from less than twenty four hours ago were no longer there. Minutes before we lined up for the rose ceremony. I chose to self sacrifice for someone I deeply care about rather than take the chance of continuing to pursue someone who I didn't feel was genuinely interested in me. Hope you can try to understand it was a difficult situation to navigate for all parties. So she writes back, justin what you're saying is simply not true, and you know it as someone who claims to value communication, I suggest you reflect on how you show up in that space, because this narrative isn't it okay, gen Z, I won't let you twist my words or rewrite my truth. We both know the reality of what happened. I genuinely hope you take the time to grow and heal so you don't repeat this kind of behavior with someone else, wishing you clarity and accountability on that path.
Speaker 1: Please don't share my story or use my words that are simply not true. Okay, girl, we literally saw it in the ending. Okay, so he responds. Never Oh good, he responds Lexi Collette Young. Luckily cameras were present for the conversation. Quote you're in La growing your business and I'm in Atlanta growing mine and I have no plans of leaving Atlanta, quote, as well as quote I'm not sure we even want the same things out of life end quote weren't a part of the reservations you can wait? Basically, he's saying, word it wasn't that a part of the reservations You communicated to me, to which I responded, Hey, I would love to talk about these things, but you haven't given me a chance, to to which you apologized for projecting on me. None of that happened. I absolutely value communication. I've tried to reach out to you twice post show in an effort to communicate, in which I received zero response from you. Nonetheless, still apologize for what transpired and wish you the best, so she writes back. Of course, justin you're now using the points I raised about us having a relationship to justify not pulling me aside before the rose ceremony and sharing your concerns, okay, to which I want to interject, Yeah, it's part of the show. He was making good TV. He doesn't owe you anything, Lexi. You freaking played him and then you just clearly wanted his rose. I think he was completely right and not what he's going to give you a heads up and go by the way, I'm not giving you my rose. No fuck off, LEXI, So fuck off, LEXI. So you agree? So he says, I'm fully aware of what was filmed and what has happened off camera in La people talk, I asked you directly to come to me if anything Oh, I'm doing her voice right now. For a second I thought I was doing him. She says, I'm fully aware of what was filmed and what has happened off camera people talk. I asked you directly to come to me if anything changed, and you chose not to. That lack of respect speaks volumes. I didn't reach out after the show because frankly, there was nothing left to say. I am moving on with my life, wishing you clarity and healing. She won't stop seeing. Yeah, so there you go, girl, move along, Thank you, flexy.
Speaker 2: We don't need it, No, we don't. So then we we get a little bit of a recap, which we don't need to do. We just did this yesterday of basically just justin running off Susan.
Speaker 1: Susan. I call her Susan.
Speaker 2: It just feels right to me. She looks like a Susan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why why didn't follow.
Speaker 3: And show up? Does she have a boyfriend now? Later?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know Liza Minellie, Oh that's Susan.
Speaker 1: She was there.
Speaker 3: No, that was Kathy.
Speaker 1: Oh it was Kathy.
Speaker 2: How did you know that? I thought Susan was Kathy. Yeah, but I did get them confused. And you're absolutely right. She must have a She probably is hosting some weird other show.
Speaker 1: She probably like took a deal with another network posting like it's called like what would be another thing for the older?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called like the old. It's kind of you can't quite say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, wait, we're Golden Bchelor what this is totally different?
Speaker 2: But I've never said I wouldn't do this, like, but you would not have had the platform. Chris Jenner told me she like my hair and she's producing it. I'd actually believe that. So Susie chases her, it chases Justin and everybody's freaking out and Jesse. We see Jesse consoling Justin, which was sweet and I we said this yesterday or Justin. We really felt for him. He was trying to do a nice thing. He's embarrassed. Yes, he's like ashamed, like it's just whatever, And did you find that Jesse seemed kind of bored. Justin's like, I just I don't know. Jesse just felt. Jesse seemed like he was falling asleep.
Speaker 1: He's like, is there any way that we could like interject like a bit here, like some kind of like a play.
Speaker 2: Like a movie, like because I really like to do acting now.
Speaker 1: They're like the producers are like, Jesse, we were already doing like two of those later in the show, like just relax Wells.
Speaker 2: He's like, I want to do one without Wells. Can I please do a monologue like from what like from Death of a Salesman? No, Jesse, what are you trying to do? You're trying to put like an acting reel together.
Speaker 1: He's like, listen, the America loves me. They want more there. Haven't you heard the cries of more Jesse, more Jesse. And then he does a thing where he turns around to do the monologue. He turns around and then like he stretches for a second. Yeah, yeah, a little bit to get into like yeah character. But then he doesn't do death of a Salesman.
Speaker 2: He does something from like Avengers, you know, like he's just like, this is a scene I will be playing the part of iron Man, originally played by Robert Downey Jr.
Speaker 1: And then he turns around. He's like, oh, I'm Tony Stark.
Speaker 2: And then they're like, okay, can we just cut around this, Hey, Jesse on your own time, could you just do monologues and stuff, because like that's not you need to really focus on what Justin's talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's like, oh all right. Then you pad back in and Justin's crying and Jesse looks bored. They by accident get him on rolling his eyes. His head his hands are like and his head is in his hands. He's like rubbing his eyes really hard. You just hear the voiceover of Justin going it was just hard because like, like I pinky slur to Susie that like, I would protect to guard her art, like even if the relationship didn't work.
Speaker 2: And Jesse's like, can I just do some Shakespeare? He turns back to the camera, just a little Shakespeare.
Speaker 3: A little I bet you didn't know I could do that?
Speaker 1: Did you write? And they're like, oh god no, and then he starts singing, So, yeah, Justin is sad. I just kept writing. He's the sweetest.
Speaker 2: He's so sweet, Susie. Susie wants to talk.
Speaker 1: She's like, why, You're like, he's really upset right now, producers and she's like why, Like are you a dummy or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, at this point I was a little mad at sus Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Why? Why is he upset? Okay, I'm going to say this though. First of all, Okay, it's possible we like Justin in this moment, it is very possible that Susie was an anxious attacher. I'm just buying into this whole thing. And Justin is avoidant, and I have a feeling that they became more than friends and he started being distant, and when he was distant, she started like pushing more in the relationship and I have a feeling that he started I don't want to say getting the ick, but finding fault with Susie and being like, I don't know if this is going to work long term. You're messy, like you're just illogical, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we were thinking, Yeah, exactly. And I think what happened with the lines, I think she just is not kind of yes, like when she came and she's like you're the one, and he's like, oh God, please don't even turn the lights on for this yet. On the plane, I think he shuts down, and I think that this was really hard for her because I think he's like, listen, I care about you so much and troubled, but I'm not getting back with you. But it is weird. Oh maybe that makes sense, And that's confusing to her. Why she why he'd even be upset. She's sort of like, wait, what, why is he upset? But then that was so sad and she's like, please let me talk to him. I can help him. I just I felt that when.
Speaker 1: The producers are like, we're making a TV show and that doesn't fit our narrative. Get out of here, you get on a plane, let's get you backed you would know good for this. I am going to be so fucking mad at Jeremy later on in this episode that he is going to make you crazy amazing.
Speaker 2: Then then wait, so then Justin So Jesse's like, but there's still a rose on the line. Obviously you're going home, so you're out of here. Don't worry about that. But it was sad. He's like, okay, does he have to leave?
Speaker 1: I don't know. He should have stayed.
Speaker 2: They should have let Justin stay. We all wanted him to stay.
Speaker 1: Say okay, why could if obviously he can give his rose to someone else, So why can't he stay and give his rose to else? Maybe he didn't want to because he said I want to go home. He said.
Speaker 2: I think he said I want to go home, okay, because otherwise it didn't make sense. So he has a rose on the line, and I'm so glad he didn't give it to LEXI weren't you a little nervous, like, oh god, he's going to try to do like a do over.
Speaker 1: He didn't, right, So.
Speaker 2: Then Jill, oh my god, she's like, oh, I don't think so no, and they're like, Jill, just take it. We got to go home. We've been standing for like a really long time.
Speaker 1: We want to go to bed. She's like, all right, missed Tha, I guess I'll take your rose. Rose. I'm wanting to show you much impression.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: She does like a chicken.
Speaker 2: She's like, she's absolutely the most bad shit person I've ever seen on the show.
Speaker 1: And that is saying a lot.
Speaker 3: And you are in a Jill.
Speaker 1: Can we please?
Speaker 2: I'm not a Jill, but I am an Alex Okay, definitely an Alex okay, but I know it's not a Jill.
Speaker 1: I don't know what chills as we decided she's spooky Joe. She's very spooky Joe from she's Lily Tomlin like in a twenty seven year old body, right maybe thirties.
Speaker 2: I know that's putting Lily Tomlin down. Lily knows going to bring it down. She's she's actually in real life very uh chill and kind of mean. You know, it's very really said her. But I from the stories I've heard, she's brilliant. Obviously, No, people don't dislike her, but she's you know, she's a little edge to her. Oh, Allen, And I don't mean that just because you know, I'm not saying because their Scissor Sisters.
Speaker 1: You mean Ellen Pompeo right from Grey's Anatomy, because you write on Grace right, Yes, I write on Grace, as does Jack, because that's our show. I think if that doesn't do it, that should do it. That I just said, Scissor Sisters. I'm so fucking sorry, Lily. I am pleased. If you're listening, I apologize. There's a band called Scissor Sisters, so I don't think that's about the band.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was, No, it wasn't. It wasn't like a rude thing to say.
Speaker 1: It's just like I didn't need to put her in Ellen together just because they both happened.
Speaker 3: To be dancing. No, Nan Sen today, that's a little Scissor Sisters song, and.
Speaker 2: We're going to give you a quick f Mary Kill mc scatcat one of the Scissor Sisters. I don't know which one. They're they're men, I think, and Jeremy, that's a hard one.
Speaker 1: I think. God, I'm marrying one of the Scissor Sisters for sure, Okay, having of course, And I'm utuy, is there.
Speaker 3: That's fair about you?
Speaker 2: Because you're not going to get you're not going to get you uti from a from an animated cat.
Speaker 1: I am not ever having sex with Jeremy, and I mean it no, I mean it too, absolutely not no good. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what the sister sisters look like, so I'm not sure if I would marry mc scatcat. You know what, that's maybe we think about that for a while. Let's let everybody think about it, and you can let us know. We're not letting us know how you feel about having.
Speaker 1: Sex with em.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what does this become? So okay? So yeah, he's so Jill is just being annoying and everyone's like, oh, that's so Jill. She's just being She's just jillin' chill Jill. That's the name of this episode, Chill Jill.
Speaker 1: So meanwhile, because this pops up in the middle of Jeremy is just has such main character energy it's it's insane. And he's like, man, I'm really second guessing my decision. Brah. I wish I could have given both those ladies Rose. I mean, yeah, Bailey is a sure thing, but like Susie would have been great too. I really like Susie. I can't still think both Susie, yeah, while standing here, he's obsessing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're setting this thing up.
Speaker 1: Then I also was just like, Zoe, leave my screen, go go go bye bye. She's like she tries to do like a real hot outro, which I didn't care. So Susie, Zoe, Jersey leave and Zoe is so angry. Oh and Lexi, but Lexi remember Lexi stormed out earlier that never came back because she's so mad, so no one cares. And Zoe has such anger issues. She's just like, fuck that guy. Men like him always take the easy way out. He's a fucking loser.
Speaker 2: Oh Zoe, Yeah, oh god, she's really no good. She's really bad. So she leaves. Jesse's like old friends are coming. Yeah, yeah, I know you guys have been saying this now for a long time.
Speaker 1: We got it and botox. Brian is just like, I don't even know what that means, bro, Like what do they mean? Like old people like okay old, Yeah, I got old. Well they're like thirty five or what my god?
Speaker 2: Oh so then then weird that's happening. Olds are coming now and we're gonna get a.
Speaker 1: Jack take day six or that. Maybe it hasn't, hasn't It hasn't happened. That happened, Jackie. I have to deal with Jeremy in the pool with oh yeah, this is big with douchey Brian being a douche, Like, yeah, Bailey's all right, but like when I was with Susie, man, my jaw hurt from laughing, and that is a good practice for eating her out.
Speaker 3: I just want to eat her out, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also this is important to note because like, yeah, he's reminding everyone that he himself went on a date with somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is outrageous what happens.
Speaker 1: This is like Jack's.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like abusive emotionally, and I felt really really bad for Bailey. What's about to happen? But Jeremy's setting up this thing. You missus, Susie, it's all you can talk about, you know what.
Speaker 1: And if things like Bailey she's all right, I guess like she's mid but like if things don't work out with her, which they won't, I'm definitely sliding into Susie's DMS. I'm gonna fucking call her bro He says, yeah, well not yet. He doesn't he says, I'm going to call her, meaning when I get home, I'm gonna call her. I'm gonna slide in her DMS and I'm gonna call her. That's what he said.
Speaker 2: And he has no reason to even say that yet because we don't even know what Bailey's gonna do or what she wants to do. It's so stupid what happens here?
Speaker 1: Eat?
Speaker 2: So then all right, so finally, oh yeah, Alex is being kind of she's off and she's saying things are just kind of they're setting up that things are a little weird with Jonathan, right. We can see that from the beginning that she's not into him. So they're both delightful people. That is an example of two really nice people that just don't belong together. That's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's nice. I don't dislike now until although I'm gonna dislike him a little bit later, but for right now, he's fine. Uh So, the Goldens arrived this crazy April.
Speaker 2: I'd forgotten about April. We should probably remind you, since April went home kind of early on her season, that she was the one who wrote a book about fucking Frankie Valley for like twenty years yes, on and off for like her whole life. Probably still I do believe I believe that maybe her the secret that's going to come up later. I just I'm just going to say this now, you know there was a oh yeah, the five hundred thousand dollars was his right, that was Wasn't that her secret?
Speaker 1: That was her secret? But I also think I think they wrote multiple secrets so that they could figure out the best ones to show on the show. And I think it was also her secret that I slept with somebody twenty five years older, because I believe she met him when she was a teenager member and was way way older. So yes, she's so. I think both her secrets were about Frankie Valley. I think she's still obsessed with Frankie Valley for sure.
Speaker 2: I think they played Frankie Valley music on her package when she was coming in on the boat. I sort of, God, they were playing that kind of music.
Speaker 1: Oh do you the you mus I mean it's like they really leaned into his music. It was probably not like they didn't pay for it, but they Oh it was weird. That was so weird.
Speaker 2: But she's happy to be there, she's odd, She we need her.
Speaker 3: She's younger, guys, she's gone the other way.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Actually like that. Then I just want to say how much we love our queen, Leslie.
Speaker 1: You love her.
Speaker 3: She needed more camera times.
Speaker 2: She and she'll get it though. She's isn't she the one that got the bat out?
Speaker 1: She's like, I'll get it.
Speaker 2: I'll get the bat out later. There's a bath that plays into the room. She's just a joy and I love her. There's just nothing bad to say about her. She's the fucking coolest and I'm so glad she's there. Captain Kim.
Speaker 1: The Bachelor, we are the mentioned man.
Speaker 2: He wrote it and made everyone sing it, and they were all so nice to do it. They're like, oh, okay, Captain Kim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we should. Anybody that didn't watch Golden Bachelor, you want to play it.
Speaker 2: I have to go find it. I'll find out. You keep going and tell us who's who, and I'll find it.
Speaker 1: Okay. So Captain Kim was a little bit cuckoo. For those of you who don't remember, he was older. He was quite a bit older than everyone else, and he was very serious and he was in the Navy, I guess and he wrote a song and he was very serious about it, and I believe that only Charles would sing it with him. Somebody somebody agreed to sing the song with him, and then he taught it to everybody, and then they all sang the song, or I think they all sang the song on the reunion. There's the la the gay chorus.
Speaker 2: Remember they did it on the Yeah, here we go, this is them.
Speaker 1: It's better so cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: He's singing it too. He's singing along nobody else. That shows other people and they're like, oh, that's yeah. And Captain Kims knows every line because he.
Speaker 1: Wrote it, and you're gonna he's there, JJ who got kicked off really early. But I don't know if you remember this, but when we were doing our cast roast, I really liked him. He's very cute, Like he's a tall.
Speaker 3: Drink of water.
Speaker 1: He's like six'. Five he knows a TikTok.
Speaker 2: Song he says that if you're looking for a man and find out trust, fund six,' five blue eyes like.
Speaker 1: He does he knows the little. He's him he's got it.
Speaker 2: Going on then, Your, Guy, KEITH no i don't understand your LOVE of i don't, dislike him but what is it?
Speaker 1: ABOUT him i don't, DISLIKE him i. Just don't he's just got a funny dad Girl dad John c riley like funny GUY like i, don't know he's just like he seems.
Speaker 3: Really nice he.
Speaker 2: SEEMS nice i don't have a problem. WITH him i just don't don't feel the way. You feel but, that's okay so.
Speaker 1: Kind.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah then We, have NATASHA who i. Didn't remember natasha is wearing the.
Speaker 1: Cutest earrings did you notice her earrings? Are little she's got little folding chairs and, they're dangling little dangling. Folding CHAIRS and i, WAS like i have TO find i need. Those earrings they're. SO cute, I Know and.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be your friend here and push back and say that you do not need those earrings.
Speaker 1: Getting but, I'm, glad. Okay, cute well maybe we'll find them. For you somebody find These. For.
Speaker 2: Stephanie uh then WE'VE got I thought kathy, looked good she, looked cute, she's gotten she's.
Speaker 3: Gotten, work done.
Speaker 1: FOR sure i think she. Submitted that but she does look. Really pretty but the problem is you can kind of make yourself, look younger and she's in really. Great shape but then when, she tacks, it's like, It's. Me kathy, I'M all i don't know how fax. Machine works and then We.
Speaker 2: Got jackie we're very happy to jack is spoiler about to make out with somebody the, full tongue we.
Speaker 1: See it and that. WAS interesting i like that they put them all in the.
Speaker 2: Same, pool yeah a, different pool like the kid like the young's pee in.
Speaker 1: The pool so the olds want their? Own, pool, Yes yes and THEN who, I Say, CHARLES well, i.
Speaker 3: Said looks Like, scatman CRUTHERS and i stand.
Speaker 1: BY that i think.
Speaker 2: He's adorbs, HE'S adorbs i. KIND of i just, was, like okay this. Is NOW what i didn't like is when they came up and and all the the youngs, are, like yay they're being. So condient, they're like you guys are. So, killed yeah they're just like people in. Their sixties. They're not that's so obnoxious.
Speaker 3: To me they were.
Speaker 1: Infanticizing them they totally, You guys oh, my god you're so ct you make Up with you're gonna, have sucks, that's grus but you're. Sock. Cat yeah SO then i wrote down also by, the way DIDN'T C k wasn't he supposed to? Be dating who's the lady that, We? Interviewed santadra they were supposed to, be DATING but i guess. They're not they must have. Broken up. HE'S here i think she slid people and she was.
Speaker 2: So cute we had her if you want to, go back we have that public but she, WAS like i didn't know what dms WERE and i didn't know what it meant to slide Into she we liked her, so much she was.
Speaker 3: So great we really.
Speaker 1: Liked her so then there's a Shot of jeremy in the POOL and i, was, LIKE honestly i have to bring this Up. With cecily he could go. EITHER way i feel like he's right on the border of the gold like the way.
Speaker 2: He looks oh, For, sure yes he looks like A GOLDEN and i kind of didn't want to say IT because I don't we don't usually come for. The looks BUT, like vi. The vibe it's not, the physicality although it also.
Speaker 1: Is too it is.
Speaker 2: He's standing he's just not enough sunscreen or. Something Right so natasha's already having a little CONNECTION. With rj apparently she'd been like on the boat, with him like sitting on, his lap and she's trying to make everybody smell a. Fruit's booty, she's like smell, The booty smell. The booty doesn't that?
Speaker 1: Smell good getting a, little tips. Having fun they're. Loving it? Why not april tells one of, the, Guys like april is out. Of control, SHE'S like i didn't bring. Any underwear, oh god she's got.
Speaker 2: Some stuff, she's like she's like An Older sharon stone and this, is, you guys look at. My vagina look. At that didn't we used to make that joke with? Her before, you guys look at. MY pussy i feel like we had something like that. With her she's, very sexual which.
Speaker 1: Is. Fine, Yeah also jesse makes an announcement that kind of bugged. Me, together, yeah yes, he goes don't don't fuck. Each other, he's, like listen it's really different, generations here so no one is expected to step over, generational, lines okay because that would. Be Disgusting and april's Like, IN lasiojana i thought It was natasha that. Said that Was.
Speaker 3: In april It. WAS april, i, think okay it could.
Speaker 2: Be, wrong whoever somebody says, it so AND then i just Read the goldens want. To, Bang yes, spencer's like, You guys oh, my god what's y'all going?
Speaker 3: To bang everybody just.
Speaker 2: Calm, down yes. They're, adults yeah it's not like they're five. YEAR olds, i mean you're just being so weird. About it They're not. Docsin's right So then April and hat are.
Speaker 1: Really bonding they're like doing yoga together and talking about being horn dogs and blah. Blah blah so then so she hasn't kissed anyone, in years but that's about. To change that, was right which. Is Nice So andrew. Spencer's back, oh yeah oh. That's right he, comes back and he immediately gets a date card and, He's like i'm Attracted to Bailey, and ALEX and i wrote, TO myself i think he's Better with alex because they're both very goofy and he likes to Do fake.
Speaker 3: British.
Speaker 1: Accents yep but for, the show for, the drama he decides To take. Bailey, ASIDE first i didn't believe for one minute he Was, into bailey.
Speaker 2: DID you i didn't, Really, EITHER well i was. NOT sure i kind of thought they were there in a bathtub together making out seem like they were together into.
Speaker 1: Each other, but yeah maybe beginning he was more Excited about alex and try and the producers told him To take bailey out To his. Jeremy, off yes what did you think of the slow mo joke of him when he came In and jesse, going like you don't have to do?
Speaker 2: Slow mo that was kind. Of fun that was, all right they're giving it.
Speaker 1: A shot like if YOU and i were producers on the show and we were supposed to, infuse, comedy huh if one of us came up, with that we'd be really proud. Of ours. We would it's. Not easy it's not easy to. Do THAT so i, was like that. Was funny it. Is funny the PROBLEM is i just believe some of the humor is sort of. Shoehorned in yeah, for sure, you know like the bits and like later With the andrew and they're like or the thing About with andrew and The fake. Spaw footage, it's like you guys went too far because then you have to go film that, yeah, joke, yes yes like just be funny in. The moment everything doesn't have to be or later With Like prince charming guy that comes on when they're like making him.
Speaker 3: Get dirt it's just, too much just. Be funny but like, the, THING.
Speaker 2: Yeah i thought it was kind. Of Cute, so Alex. Poor alex he is deciding between. The two but for, WHATEVER reason, i guess is. This one he has the Conversation with alex that they're BOTH tight b and that like they they're really proud. Of that, they're like WE'RE. Type b we Don't even, she's, like yeah she takes. Too far, SHE'S like i don't even watch. My underwear, he's, like, okay girl relax and that, she's like, oh, NO no I mean i. Wash it i'm Just like i'm, just saying who knows What city i'll be in where it will?
Speaker 1: Be washed.
Speaker 2: Right right so then He chooses.
Speaker 1: Bailey right, After, that yes and all of, everybody's like all the girls, Are, like alex he is totally taking you on, the date like one, hundred, percent girl you're going on the date.
Speaker 3: Mm Hmm and bailey.
Speaker 2: Got yes they're all they're all so shocked and so but then this is a big this is a Big moment Bailey is, she's, like, Yeah yeah i'd love to, go out but let me just, you know just to, be nice, let me, you know just just to. Make Sure but i'm sure it's. Totally fine let me Just tell jeremy this.
Speaker 1: Is.
Speaker 2: Crazy yeah so she goes To tell jeremy and he's immediately like he's doing the thing that like old. Guys do he's, IN aa i don't want to call, the word but the white. Tank top, oh yeah they used to call them SOMETHING that i, don't like that rip. Tank, top yeah and he's rubbing his. Like chest it's like a change like an.
Speaker 1: Old guy do you KNOW what?
Speaker 2: I mean how the old, old guy an old COUNTIN like i just woke up and he's rubbing his chest hair.
Speaker 1: So, gross yes it.
Speaker 2: Is gross and then he's just, he's, like wait what are you being sorry as? Right now he has a little bit of a VALET like i, don't understand and, she's, LIKE well i thought it'd be OKAY because, i mean you went on. A date i just wanted to like, go out you, know whatever and he's, so mad.
Speaker 1: So mad, he's, like, yeah, yeah okay, whatever though but then we talked last night and you said you were here, for me, so like do you think you just said that to get. A rose, she's, like, NO no i MEANT what i said BECAUSE like i do, like YOU but i wasn't expecting to get asked on. A date and, he, goes, oh okay then you didn't. Mean it you didn't, mean it you didn't.
Speaker 2: SO or i want to Call stal hairs Just.
Speaker 1: Stall hairs she's not gonna.
Speaker 2: MARK off I know i'm doing A weird, jeremy voice but that's what he sounds like to me as, A viar like it's a little like, it's close like, you, KNOW yeah i don't.
Speaker 3: Quite, hear it, like not But so BAILEY'S Like.
Speaker 1: I bailey they Keep showing bailey sort of, to CAMERA going i just don't want her to be mad, at ME like i really care about. His feelings and then she tries to give him a little like kiss, like okay and he pulls away like get away, from, me asshole and he's accusing her flat out.
Speaker 2: Of lying i'm so REAL and i. Love that bailey, was, like Okay well i'm still, going right and she then she you see, Her WALK yeah, i was but she was so upset trying to hold. Herself together she goes in to tell her Friend, to alex like, you know he did ask me on, the Date and alex was adorable. About it, they're, like, yeah bummer but she's. MY friend I, love ALEX and i Really like bailey Now and i'm glad that. She went but then she breaks down, in tears like she's cry kind of being.
Speaker 1: Emotionally. Abused, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: SHE'S like i, JUST like i just don't want he's so mad.
Speaker 1: At me and That was she's not even, AND like i don't. Want it she's, just like he's so angry. With ME and i, just, wrote Honestly. Fucked jeremy. FUCK him i.
Speaker 2: DID too i said. The exactly then he's then he starts yelling at. A producer, he's like.
Speaker 1: He's like can We Call susie and she's, like well and, he's like, right now let's just call her right now in the thing and, they're, like okay, all, right buddy let's go into. The confessional, He goes, HE goes i didn't want To.
Speaker 2: PICK bailey i wanted To, pick susie which probably. Is true he might have been forced to. Do that susie probably just did not want to be there from. The, jump no they. Made her she probably had to deal with producers that, was, Like yeah i'll come on for like, a Thing but I'M not i don't want TO be i don't want to. Do it, OH yeah i don't know. How, Much yeah and so, they're, like okay you have To. Bring bailey so he Thinks that susie's still, in play and so THEY call i didn't think she was gonna and she's just like, A lah like it's such a clear line at, the Airport like i'm boarding, A plane like you wouldn't hear like announcements over the how'd they?
Speaker 1: Do that how they get her in such a. Quiet room but right, BEFORE that i just want, to say like when, he's talking he's just GOING like i want to talk. To her she left, The, island well then let me talk. To her, but meanwhile, remember this some of the, OTHER girls i Think, It's kat jill and someone else, are, LIKE hey i Overheard that jeremy was saying he thinks he made the, wrong decision and all the girls, are like what the fuck to? This? Guy, Crazy yeah And then jeremy in his, confessionals, LIKE yeah i feel blindsided BECAUSE like i Only gave bailey the rose because of what, she said which is that she wants to be. WITH me i never, thought that like the first guy that, walks in she'd go on a Date with.
Speaker 2: He's even though, he did he's.
Speaker 1: No Better, than devin and we.
Speaker 2: CALLED this, I AGREED yeah, i did because their friends called, he's gross he's he's.
Speaker 1: Disgusted, me yeah he was. Really TERRIBLE so i, Just, Wrote bailey I'm praying cecily that you are, with me because this Is, christ god this. Is gaslighting, of course there's no world IN which i don't think anybody Was on. Jeremy's side it made no SENSE and i don't know how he would even. Defend that and also he was Fully with Bailey when susie walked in and offered him a, date card and he, was, like, hell yeah see, You, Later, bailey, yes, yeah bye uh. We're good, all? Right?
Speaker 3: Cool cool so this.
Speaker 1: Is right so before he Actually, Calls susie bailey goes on her date and they go to this cause they're, doing this, they're inner what do you, call it they're inner. Cutting this so she's at the yoga place and, she's, LIKE yo i just kind of want to be open, to This and jeremy is, JUST like i want to. FaceTime, heart yeah he's. So, mad yeah they're going back.
Speaker 2: And forth she's, just chilling getting some sort of, coffee massage which looked.
Speaker 1: Really cool de you WITHOUT such i was kind.
Speaker 2: Of embarrassed, i'm like oh, My god i'm falling for. Their commercial it's all a commercial. For something, it's all you. KNOW whatever i would, do THAT and i like the. COPPER tub i like that, whole vibe same whatever. That, was yeah oh that's.
Speaker 1: So funny. It works so so he calls he Talked to susie and, he's, like YEAH because i woke up this MORNING and i, WAS like i should Have given susie the rose because guess what at a ten out of ten date with. You babes and, she, goes yeah, He says, he's like are you in The? Stits alretta he, did say, ALL right i spelled IT A L R E d, i alretta. It's already and, she's, Like yeah i'm getting on a plane and, She, GOES honestly i just DON'T think i could, come BACK but i really HOPE and i hope you.
Speaker 2: Have, Fun, yeah loug you really explore That.
Speaker 1: With bailey you really should that that lady that you're, with already and, he's, like ah then you just see the top of his head because for, some reason he's like you just see like his. Weird, hairline yes all the way because his head's all the. Way down, he's, Like well i'll give it, a, try, Yes yes While so Andrew and bailey are doing the spa Treatments and jeremy's just crashing out doing.
Speaker 3: An interview so this is where he's, just, like yeah.
Speaker 1: They're probably doing fucking, spa treatments, you.
Speaker 3: Know like doing stuff to each.
Speaker 1: Other's bies this is great and they did such a good job. With us they just have a floating Head of jeremy and, his eyes his pupils are huge for, some reason and he's like they obviously asked him like what do you think you do in a spat and, he's like, Oh no i'll just. Like facials and the head is just floating around in a little circle of them in this. Copper tub IT was.
Speaker 2: I, laughed ALOUD and i was not in a good mood. LAST night i, was like that's actually. REALLY funny i enjoyed that. So much oh, my gosh do you think we should break this?
Speaker 1: Into TWO because i have a. Lot, left, yes okay, you guys this was part, one obviously come back for a.
Speaker 3: Part two in just a couple.
Speaker 1: Of minutes we'll be we'll be. Right, back yeah and, don't worry you won't be inundated with a million episodes next WEEK because i we pray it's. Only, one yeah we think, it is but it'll be, five hours. All right we'll see you in a just a couple. Of Minutes, by hi