Speaker 1: Something you should go, Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to have a very fun comedy call today with a very funny and talented comedian, Shawan Jordan. Sewan Jordan is actually from Sue Falls and he's going to be in Sioux Falls later this week and he's now moved away. And Sean, where do you actually live these days?
Speaker 2: I am living in Portland, Oregon, the war zone as it were.
Speaker 1: Well, we are excited to have you in Sioux Falls this week. There's a fun show coming up at Lucky's in downtown Soue Falls on December fourth. That's this Thursday at seven pm. For folks that have not had a chance to see you. Sean, what is it like to go to a Sean Jordan comedy show? What is that like? Well?
Speaker 2: Thanks for asking, man, I think I got a first thing. I gotta say, it's pretty funny. I'm a funny guy. I've been talking about my kid a whole bunch have a four year old daughter, So it is a lot of me navigating being a parent, and that's kind of the crux of it. Not to say that it's not for people without children. It's kind of what I say is if you have kids, you'll love it, and if you don't have kids, it's kind of a warning. So you know it'll it'll make you think about.
Speaker 1: It absolutely, And I will tell you I think Sean is very, very funny. I had a chance to see this young man a bunch back in the Nitwitz days. I would see Sean as he would host shows there, and then as you've come back to town numerous times, I've had a chance to see you again and he's even funnier today than he was back then. And I'm so proud of what you've had a chance to do. And you've even been on NBC.
Speaker 2: It's pretty tight. That was kind of the dream, you know, like you start doing stand up and you're like, man, it'd be cool if I could do it on TV one of these days, and then you get to do it. So it's a nice little feather in the cap. And I have two falls to thank for that I never would have been able to do it if it wasn't for you know, Nitwitz and the home club and everybody supporting and coming out the shows. So it's really it's always really special when I can come home and do us do a show and see all my friends and family.
Speaker 1: And something that I love about Sean is he's so proud of being from Sue Falls. I'll talk to comedians from other parts of the country that have had a chance to work with Sean, and one of the things that they say all the time Sean is the fact that this guy loves South Dakota and he loves Sue Falls. He's like an evangelist.
Speaker 2: I rep Sue Falls with every breath I take my friend and I try to rep South Dakota with the same I love. I love where I'm from. I love the weather, I love everything about it. I love the people, I love the scene, all of it. The I love that everybody that I grew up with is now kind of running businesses and I can go into my friend's coffee shop and have dinner at my friend's restaurant, go to my friend's bar. Its It's amazing.
Speaker 1: I love Suit Falls, and Sue Falls loves you as well. We are so excited to have you in town on Thursday. This Thursday already is December fourth. How in the world did that happen?
Speaker 2: I know, it's pretty wild, man, I was thinking about that today. I fly out in like five days again.
Speaker 1: Sean Jordan is who we're talking to right now. He's going to be in Sue Falls this Thursday, December fourth, at seven pm. It is at Lucky's in downtown sw Falls. It's actually in the lower level. It's called Club two two four. It's a great place to watch a comedy show. Great sound, great lights, great everything. You're gonna absolutely love the show and great comedy. Sean Jordan is going to be there, but we also have a couple other very funny comedians that are going to be there. And if you would like to be there, you can get a ticket right now. I've got a link to buy tickets at Suo Fallscomedy dot com. I'm going to share that on our social media as well to make it really easy to find. And speaking of social media, Sean, if people would like to follow you and see what you're up to these days, what is the best place for them to go to? Like, where should they go to follow you? On social media kind of land it on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I'm a little too old for TikTok so Sean Cougar Melon Jordan on Instagram it's Sea n and then Cougar Mellon Jordan the way that you would think it was spelled. And I will post about the show a bunch and there'll be a ticket link up and yeah, eight o'clock lucky Thursday night again.
Speaker 1: Follow this guy on Instagram Sean Cougar Melon Jordan. I love that. I got to make sure I'm following you and I am going to see you on Thursday. Shawn, thank you for taking the time to chat. It's always fun.
Speaker 2: Brother. Thank you so much for having me and it's always a pleasure chatting every time.
Speaker 1: I hope to see you absolutely again. The show is coming up this Thursday. It's December the fourth, seven pm is when things kind of get started there. Sean Jordan, very funny comic who we've just been talking to. In addition to Sean Jordan, Adam Googe. He is a very funny guy as well. He's actually in Sioux Falls and we've talked to him numerous times. Also. Mara Jade, I've not had a chance to visit with Mara, but I've seen her do comedy. She's also very very funny. So not one, not two, but three amazing comedians for one low, low price. Get your tickets now. You can find a link at Sioux Fallscomedy dot com. I'm also going to make it really easy. I've got a link at Facebook dot com slash Sunny Radio and Facebook dot com slash Comedy. So get your tickets now again. It's this Thursday, December fourth at seven pm. Again. All of the details at Sue Fallscomedy dot com. And Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com.