Speaker 1: All right, and we are lives for the first time and what would be haste months? Right, We're back at it. Yeah, took a little sabbatical, some things, some some stuff came up, you know, bomb back at it because I'm back at it. My boy, Chris, my boy Brandon. Y'all know where it is. What's up?
Speaker 2: Us? Up? Us up?
Speaker 1: Yep? Well there, oh yeah, say something, remember that there's no call back inside joke crashed the car. Yeah, but yeah, but how y'all doing?
Speaker 3: How you.
Speaker 2: Know?
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, I think they're going along the world at the speak. I think they don't have to pay some time then, you know, on the day days, this is just not to really really pay attentions to what's going on. All interesting to me.
Speaker 5: And I mean it's not like we're not saying there's any difference.
Speaker 4: To any other day, but there will be times.
Speaker 5: It just seems like every day you turn on the news, or you turn on something you know doesn't mean to start me, or somebody else has something to say, or I'm done, So you really have to pay attention to what's going on.
Speaker 1: Brandon, how you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm done? All right, A very long Monday. I've heard.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm doing okay myself. I just came from therapy just that third. I'm not a lot. I like going therapy, like literally going to therapy because of the Talent's in a very nice town. It was like somewhere in Long Island, and it's a nice place. So last week, right, I went there and I'm coming back and on the way, I'm still I'm still in the town and like I'm walking down the street and I see an envelope like let like like know that dude get mail in, right, And I know what checks looked like, So this was like a it was a no a check in the mail. But I don't know what happened the milm it felt the milmentum's bag or something was like it was on the sidewalk and I'm like, huh, so let me do the right thing, all right, because this is I'll be a check in here. But I did the right thing and I went The address said two sixty three something Hillside Avenue, right, and so that's that's that's right across the street. So I went there and I gave it to I gave it to to the to the person. It was like it was like a business it's like here, I think this is yours on the floor. All right, yes, I give you that. So yeah, this is this is such a nice, honest tonne. Already I have to contribute to honesty. And I come back home to Queens Village, to Shadyville, right, and my god, it's just so it's just so morally bankrupt. I saw michic a pickpocketed. I was like, my god, how could you stop? Solow problem? What is your problem?
Speaker 4: That's the world.
Speaker 5: You literally across the street and be having a good time on one side and you cross the street and somebody get hit by a car or shot or whatever. That even part of the guards. You know, you gotta pay a prefet what's going on, because literally it is.
Speaker 1: But that ain't Branch is mad. Brand is mad because his neighborhood, that's what you see. Because he's drugs were beyond.
Speaker 5: He's saying not to think with me, doesn't like you know what, you have a lot of you know, like that, a lot of things happened and you think, oh, you know, but if that's not the way it is anymore.
Speaker 1: Brand just mad because he's part of problem. I'm part of solution because you're thinking about this. Last night, I was the victim of just this grand larcening in the first degree by this prevaricator on the pholo fee right now, Yes.
Speaker 5: Not quite a.
Speaker 3: Usually people like that are punished.
Speaker 1: No, that's whatever. That's the problem with this world we live in, right there's no, it's not there's no justice those life is sequential. Good does not needs to good. Bad, time needs to bad. The bad are not punished, the good not rewarded. It's just like it's just chaos. And that was proven to me last night. That's why I announce why I retired from wrestling last night in that right now. Yeah, but yeah, nah, we made some we'll talk about later, but we made some some stupid bad on the main event of the night too, and like that should be invalid because of what happened earlier. But whatever, But anyway, let's talk about it. Russell Mania forty two. I got the card right here in front of me. I know I'm lying. I got my blog report right in front of me. Let's go right into I know Brandon got busy schedule, so he do a lot of times. Let's straight right into it. Russell Mania forty two Live from Las Vegas, let me see, let me see Allegian Stadium night won the countdown show. Nothing happened there, real quick, real quick? All right, bet so John's so I actually watched it back because we didn't see all bit like we came top of the for the first match. Uh so Johnson did kick off the show. He did come out earlier and said hire everybody like that. Fires went off in this that third. Did you know that this is Michael Coles twenty fifth Mania? I did not know that, way Barret said dot on commentary. Apparently last night was Wade Barrett's I'm not waye Barrett was Michael Michael Cole's twenty fifth WrestleMania. Uh yeah, well, I mean.
Speaker 5: He's been out it for quite a while. I didn't know exactly how long you know he's been uh you know, a part of that, but he's been there, part of the uh you know, the the he's been a part of the festivities for you know, quite some time. So you know usually and I say that to say this, you know, which is well another reason why recommy, like I said, now are days and according to we're gonna go into the I'm gonna go into and all that but I just feel that there's the need for you know, I don't think that the impact that the people that are involved in it now have as much. It wasn't like as exciting as it was like that, you know, at you know, a long time.
Speaker 1: Ago, you weren't excited. You you weren't excited for it, right, No, not really? Okay, okay, okay, well hold on, hopechas hold on a second. Right, So, I know Brandon and I kind of went over this a bit, but not like not like on the record. So brand I'm giving you this aspice right now on the public record to just give your thoughts because I know that your danderous up young man so much so you can't buckle your pants on it.
Speaker 2: So oh.
Speaker 6: Chris up.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, I want to hear a Brands to say real quick and then Chris, I'll give you the give you the aspice after that, right, and we'll go in the.
Speaker 5: Car whatever you say.
Speaker 1: Final, boss, he's snowball cooking's all right?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean Chris was going down though, exact like he was going down the right path. I was staying for weeks that, like, I honestly did not even remember Tania what's happening.
Speaker 5: I'm a big.
Speaker 9: Time basketball fan, so I was I had the NBA y'all start.
Speaker 2: Start up telling.
Speaker 5: Or to that with college basketball just a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 8: So yeah, basketball, I'm still recovering. I'm a Duke fan, so I don't want to what I want to talk about it. But but yeah, like so around this time of ye I'm always kind of ironically around the road to WrestleMania, I'm kind of out of the loop because I'm you know, more focused on basketball and I usually, you know, come back in for WrestleMania. But WrestleMania was so uneventful this year, at least the builds up to it, And I honest think didn't even know when it was coming until like two days before. I'm like, oh crap, WrestleMania and the start of the playoffs the same day.
Speaker 2: So me and my brother and Gerald and and my boy now.
Speaker 8: We had to like coordinate how we're gonna do this, and we have the double team teams up like the nineties, and.
Speaker 2: We sitting here watching the playoffs.
Speaker 1: On one TV and on other NAS at the same time, watching both. Yeah, that's an exaggeration.
Speaker 5: Well, really, there was a time when, as you said, Brendon, you would actually pick one, you know, because of the fact that you said, okay, you know some of the stuff, whether you can DVR it or whatever, you'll say, okay, you know, I'll check this back out or whatever, but never said just the proemost for you know, rest maydea other.
Speaker 7: Than it being you showed they're showing the picture of Roman range and see him pump. They really, as you said, you didn't, you know, there's nothing that really grabs that made you gravitate to us to be like, oh, maybe just you don't say it while well you don't say halftime is going on or whatever, you know, off the games, because there were a couple of games where there was some blowouts, you know what.
Speaker 10: I mean by thirty h plus coin, but still you weren't trigued to look at it, and it was more compelling to.
Speaker 7: Look at that than to actually watch Ustilenia, because there really wasn't, like you said, there was nothing really hitting on there that they're all let me just really tune into this so I could just you know, I'm saying, absorb exactly everything that's going on. Most of them was the usual characters.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, you know, some of the whether they be older ones.
Speaker 7: That to me personally, I feel that these guys, with the impact that they have in the company and they've been on the roster forever, that they should all just be like coaches or just have like their own teams that they should be advocating for for you know what I'm saying, the newer generation to come out and cook, and yet they had these old guys they're still trying to you know, put off for a show, which really says a lot about what's on the current roster. There's nothing that's really happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to think about that crowd.
Speaker 9: We were experiencing so many technical difficulties, and we were like we kept having to like restart the.
Speaker 1: App, beat it from the phone, from the laptop, put the cable in the the PlayStation whatever.
Speaker 9: We tryed everything and were like missing, we're missing key parts. Truly, I truly did not care, like that tell you everything, Like I was not upset normally.
Speaker 2: You mean I would be mad at my man, I'm missing it.
Speaker 3: I really did not care.
Speaker 9: Generald was like all right, yet I'm.
Speaker 11: Like, oh no, we don't know and you didn't care.
Speaker 7: It was, but it was like okay, yep, And I mean it's a shame, you know, but it's just the truth. And as I've been telling general that I'm pretty sure you've been on the line with me also that we've been saying for the longest time that you know, uh, you know, w W E needs a remap. They really need somebody to come in there and really just like you know what I mean, add some adrenaline or some more uh intravenous or you don't say it to the to the to the substance.
Speaker 11: Of the company because these old guys they're just you know, a lot of them are retired, are ready to go, and you just can't keep putting them on the bill because they're not hitting.
Speaker 5: Like that anymore.
Speaker 7: This is twenty twenty six, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying, and we really should be we you know.
Speaker 7: For the money.
Speaker 5: You know they're asking a lot if it's pay per view, you know, they need to really they.
Speaker 11: Gotta do something to go ahead and put some put some juice into the you know, to the program because it's only gonna be so much so more and that's it's gonna be like Yo, nobody's watching the ship and I'm going man, but that's always been the Triple H way.
Speaker 3: And I was explaining this off the record to Gerald yesterday, like a lot of people love Triple H when he was in NXT the Black and Gold era.
Speaker 9: Ah, well, well a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people don't understand.
Speaker 8: It's like Triple AH has never been great a booking young talent like no I can go off to Yeah, the Black and Gold Erra was not young talent. He was already established the Yeah, if.
Speaker 5: Some guys just need to be positioned as some things that they're good at, but as far as they're just the talent, scouting and stuff, that got.
Speaker 11: The worst bro the fucking worst. He even needs some help or need somebody else to come in and take that over and just put him.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know where you want to put him.
Speaker 5: I mean, I know he's got substance in the company obviously is the big name, But damn, man, I got off somebody else do that homework.
Speaker 1: I think it's more than blats, and it might not even necessarily be his fault, regardless if he's a good booker or not. I think I think the problem is t K oh, you know, like too many spools and too many spools in the nah.
Speaker 8: Nah, that's a convenient cop ol.
Speaker 2: Does t k O play a part in it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, But at the end of the day, Triple H's creative has the final say, like, you gotta be able to turn chicken hip into chicken salad, and and trimple.
Speaker 2: A doesn't do that.
Speaker 3: And if this was man, he would be getting annihilated for it has to be the same way for Triple.
Speaker 9: As, like, like, you can't tell me that even if t KO.
Speaker 3: Gets involved with it, you you can't tell me that you're gonna come up with something better than what.
Speaker 2: You gave us. But Randy or and Cody Rose cannot.
Speaker 1: We can because t KILL that's the parent company. So if they want McAfee on the rock involved, you know you kind of but that's the best you could come up with.
Speaker 8: The best you could come up with, and having him being the buffeteer to Randy.
Speaker 7: Orton, Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: The main event. No, that bad creative point?
Speaker 1: Who said who said that? What came up with? How k said? All right, put McAfee, he's the he's the voices and his head. You know, that's what you want can't see.
Speaker 2: The trimple and just sell that head him.
Speaker 8: Creative t K can put their input and wanting McAfee in all, but they like trimple.
Speaker 3: It is the one who designed the story to make it happen and to make it work and to make it entertaining.
Speaker 1: I hear that I'm saying what I'm saying. What if you know there's the explicitly saying all right, we want we want all right, yeah, we want macapeede review as a guy and this that there was the explicitly saying, point for point, what they want.
Speaker 7: Is Carol, I'm gonna show you this right now. It's excuse me, brand I'm sorry interrupting.
Speaker 11: Back in the day when when WrestleMania or these events had you know, writers and stuff like that, I'm pretty sure that their heads, whether they're cooler or hotter, are sat down and had ideas a plethora of them.
Speaker 7: The bottom line is that if you're gonna get things, if you want things to pop off and get the fans involved, yes, everybody can have a say, but.
Speaker 11: There have to be an approval from everyone's standpoint as to if something a decision is made, whether it's bad or good, and if it's very bad, it doesn't matter who's in charge, and be like, listen, that shit ain't gonna work because at the end of the day, if it's all successful, everybody eats. If it's painful, everybody suffers. So it doesn't matter when it's mo tia I t a final boss, creative content wherever everybody has.
Speaker 7: Been saying it.
Speaker 11: But at the end, when everything is finalized and it has to be something that is gonna be said that listen, this is the this is gonna be This is.
Speaker 7: It, This is the what you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: You got all the fucking hoopy ship, but the fucking USOS and Capron and all this other ship.
Speaker 2: Bro, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It's just it's just not it's not the thing.
Speaker 3: It's just not it.
Speaker 1: Bro's not it. I agree with that. I'm saying, like it's like in some degree, right, triplet triple triple hates Lego hates, but the triple eights right his hands is some is something is some degree like are tired because it's it's like me at work, right, I'm a supervisor, right, but like you know, if the general, if like the manager or like even like the arena itselfing is higher than me. Right, I'm not nowhere near that authority, right says something. I got no choice. It's above my head. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I understand, I understand what's just saying. I'm neither of us are saying that you're wrong, but we're saying.
Speaker 8: That Triple H does have us say he doesn't. He's not the strongest voice in the room, but he still has a.
Speaker 3: Say because he is still the head of creative and I and I doubt, I highly doubt.
Speaker 8: Maybe I could be wrong, but I highly doubt that t KO wrote the script. T KO did not write the script. They might have pitched what they wanted. They wanted Pat McAfee involved in a pivotal way.
Speaker 2: In the main event.
Speaker 8: But yeah, but it didn't happen to me like that in any different ways. You coulda just mess around and made him the special guests refereence.
Speaker 2: And and.
Speaker 1: Also like you know the rumor is that slash w W. They're like, no, they're the buddy has their t well not out of the wrong word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've run that. I've run that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the class then.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's definitely clashing on it.
Speaker 2: And you you could tell it in Cody roads Fiery promo. You can tell it and see them box his Fiery promo.
Speaker 8: No, there's definitely some discontent from among w E and t k O right now.
Speaker 2: That's and there's also.
Speaker 3: Some clashing between W and ESPN right now because ESPN is not necessarily happy with the return profits from W so far. So like that there's a lot of mess. And that's why I told you.
Speaker 8: Yesterday I said, w w E is looking real. W c W in two thousand is right now, it's looking real.
Speaker 3: W CW in two thousand is like it's it's too much celebrity involvement.
Speaker 7: It's just like it's over faustrated, bro. Like you said, it's just to the point that you're like, you know what, tummy.
Speaker 11: Ship off, Bro, I don't even want to fucking look at this no more.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it's too many cooks in the kitchen, man, and too many of these cooks they never baked the cake in their life. You're like, that's the problem, that's probab, But I don't.
Speaker 9: Know nothing about professional wrestling.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 5: In and you can see it.
Speaker 7: You can't see it if you can't think and my dad, you said, this guy just isn't just as of recent this.
Speaker 11: Has been as in the beginning.
Speaker 7: I believe that, to be honest with you, what t k O When that merge I happened, That's what I knew.
Speaker 1: This ship.
Speaker 11: I was like, oh ship, And I talk people all the time. Verses aren't always doesn't always mean that it's gonna be a great fucking you know, it's gonna be a great successful thing. Sometimes those you know, you have to there's a lot of people.
Speaker 7: That want to be satisfied and they feel that all.
Speaker 11: Because their name holds weight or because they are they put in, you know what, I'm saying.
Speaker 5: This amount of money that they're expecting this back in return, and as you said, general, you.
Speaker 11: Know, sometimes the return doesn't always you know, I'm saying, the juice doesn't always want to squeeze, because when you have the roll people dictating, just because they put it in a couple of million aill, because they're the name is on the roster, it doesn't mean that the fucking outcome is going to be the same. And you have the more people that are giving information for something to take off when they know damn well, they don't know ship a.
Speaker 1: Bouties even one second. I'm listening to you all the stock wow t stock price is what time is it? Stoppers closed? So it's gonna be a still figure right now. It's one hundred eighty four dollars and seventy cents. They're doing good. It went down to the they buy like a little bit, like less than one percent. But it's just that's kind of hot anyway. I'm just curious about that. But anyway, I mean, I'm not just screaming. I don't want y'all. It's the same, you know, I mean both of y'all, right, you know, to the point where, like, you know, just kind of we're kind of like agreeing each other. So like let's move a conversation forward. So I have an idea of what you think. But of Night one, Brandon, what do you think about Night two?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought Night one was very bland, not bad, but bland. I thought Night two was really good.
Speaker 9: I thought night show was really good, and not just.
Speaker 2: Because the main event, which was phenomenal, not.
Speaker 12: Just because of that.
Speaker 3: I thought the whole show was, like.
Speaker 2: I was much more entertained night two.
Speaker 3: And to night one, like everything from the opening match, like they got out with a hot and opening match. Then we had the you know, the crash course dummy match with the ladders and you had I thought Jade and Ria had a very good match, probably's best match, probably the.
Speaker 2: Best match of my career.
Speaker 9: I thought I actually enjoyed his spin versus.
Speaker 3: Dominant, Like they didn't have a whole bunch of time, but for the time that they was out there, it.
Speaker 9: Was pretty interchanged.
Speaker 3: I felt like everything delivered about what you can expect, like nothing under delivered, and and sometimes that's good enough.
Speaker 2: Like everything ain't.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a five star classic, nor should it be, but so long as nothing like under Chief, then I consider that a success. And I thought Night two was a successful.
Speaker 1: Bro just with you right, give your thoughts on Night ones made of.
Speaker 3: I don't hate it as much as a lot of other people do. He Like, you know, we was watching together, so we was cracking up at the beginning of the jelly roll and and what's the same?
Speaker 2: Yeah do it all is?
Speaker 3: Like I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: I know some I know some people might have just been all so appalled and all of that.
Speaker 1: Let me see real quick right if you want those people just like who had a problem with that? Like what the fuck is wrong? Would shoe like that? Some fucking fun like you know.
Speaker 11: Death the death one of the problems that I'm talking about now, Like you said.
Speaker 5: There were things that and I will say this, you know, not.
Speaker 1: SI did a problem.
Speaker 11: No, but that's that's the thing in twenty twenty six, like I told you as appost a of the day, there were things that remember when mister Ray would do like have some things to happen, and they were like, oh, like you know, Darie Lawler, you know, he would say, oh my god, you know get you know, you would get all excited and it was so outlandish, but it was so like gravitating. But like this is what you want, you know what I mean, you would want to tune into it. He would do the ship that nobody else would want to have done. He not fucking let it go.
Speaker 7: This is what we need. You want radis you want?
Speaker 11: You want to pop up?
Speaker 2: But now in.
Speaker 7: Today's their age, all he said something wrong, she did this, she did that. I mean look at like you know anumber of the you know, like like the divas mud wrestler and.
Speaker 11: Stuff, like that shit like that.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: That was I mean, that was not decaying. But now it's all your degrading women such you all laugh and this that and the other whatever.
Speaker 7: Blah blah blah, and it's like, bo, you gotta understand.
Speaker 2: In the middle, you got a kter do cater to the show for being the show. But they're so worried about the image and the.
Speaker 3: Family and the this and being woke and all of that.
Speaker 11: It's just it's too and it and like nobody knows how have fun anymore.
Speaker 1: I thought Randy and Cody was fine, even like the the pre match, like Heat said, yo, the way the wind belly they clocked him with the belt whatever was he clocked him with, still beat him up and then hit him jelly roll like put him to a table and then he going like on the stretcher, no selling that ship, put his thumbs up like we give a book. And I thought that was I thought that was awesome. I'm like, by the way, right he said, Rep, don't start the match yet, and like Rep like, oh okay, So that was awesome. And then that's what match was, Like Cody and Randy like that was that was fine. I'm saying it was very like weird psychology wise, Like I was like half joking when I said this, like this is a double turn, you know, saying because like running is something his back and like you know, Cody's getting ode and like got Coote out here polking with I pokes and low blows and stuff. I was, I was half choking when I said it's a double turn. What say you, Brandon?
Speaker 8: Yeah, if everything felt like it was gonna be a double turn, and then they didn't, And it was kind of weird because if they were never in time to.
Speaker 3: Do a double turn, that would have been it. And I actually thought the Pat McAfee thing was gonna be a swerve. And he was on our line himself with Cody and help him beat Randy to win the championship. And now Cody is your top heel and give you, you know, some good months of television with Randy coming out of Mania while you build up your next big babyface. Wasn't as strict Williams over them me whoever. But yeah, then they decided to not only keep Cody babyface, but they decided to double.
Speaker 2: Down with Randy.
Speaker 3: And this is where Russelemania felt like an episode.
Speaker 2: Of Monday Night Role they they had.
Speaker 3: They there Cody, Wayne and blah blah and Randy beat him up after the match and held the belt up and it really felt like, all right, see you next Monday. Like this is WrestleMania. Why are we ending Russelemania with a beatdown angle in the heel holding the belt?
Speaker 2: Like what is it like Wresmania?
Speaker 1: And I was like, I was like, Initially I was like, well they did that, they did that one our time, not unlike Noma Knockamora and AJ. But you corrected me saying, well that was since case heel turned. Randy was already a heel before that, so that was more like that was like a regular angle and we see on Raw SmackDown. So there you go with that. I heard a rumor that, like I think about who one of them, one of them it's gonna be the oh yeah, no, Cody's well, Cody's definitely taking the movie. Well here we know here we take the movie. So to add for it, sorry, done, one's gonna be out for something, I think Orton, I forgot what one one of them it's gonna be out for something maybe or in his back, you know, talking about right, it's probably.
Speaker 9: It's probably I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm assuming.
Speaker 2: It's probably Cody to promote his movie. He probably gotta go away.
Speaker 1: For a little bit, because remember, right, Ray is his his wacky, deadly superkick of death soccer kick to Cody, which you say an injury angle or retirement angle sometimes, so that happens.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He bumped him in the head, and that that's the way to write about TV for a little bit while he goes promote the street By the movie. Yeah, and then and then they come back and run the rematch, maybe have backlash, maybe have money in the bank.
Speaker 1: I can't believe the whitewashed street Fighter, you know. But anyways, so yeah, I so so it feel like so averaged them both together right night, One night too average the total average be.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Would you think Chris.
Speaker 1: Out of ten? Yeah, I keep hearing that same numbering off front about maybe a six? What do you think? Brand Nicky not the only one said that.
Speaker 2: I think that's fair out Round it up to seven, y just because just because that made event.
Speaker 3: Was exceptional, Like I really did enjoy Night too.
Speaker 2: And Night one, like I said, it wasn't terror. Yeah, It's just it was just land.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, but even the bad stuff, I was laughing in a good way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, like you E would have had a dish that you know, you look at it and you you're expecting the world out of it. Not that I was expecting the world at this WrestleMania, but but.
Speaker 2: You know, you have a dish that looks mad good in the picture and then you eat it and it's like, oh okay, well you know, like I'm not disgusting, but it's just like that's not not necessarily.
Speaker 5: Well, wasn't off the top that?
Speaker 3: Like? Oh man, I.
Speaker 2: Like it didn't I but you know I probably wouldn't order it again. That that's what Night one was. It's like it was an eye of coming through tonight. I'll probably never go back. And rewind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, real quick. I just saw this earlier today on Instagram, Right, what do you think of I forgot which one of them posted, but one of them posted it the Bella's page and A J. Lee as saying that they are the O G. Or four host four horse four horse women. One I saw one of them said that one and I forgot which one. One of the four of them said.
Speaker 2: That, I don't know, that's very interesting, like I can't.
Speaker 1: And the picture of them, so the picture them online right with them like like to get backstage thrown up the four that got No, it's not And I thought, AJ and the Bellas don't even like each other. Why would they like each other some I'm missings they used to have back in the day. Okay, you know there's a pick. Let me see. I'm on Instagram right now my laptop and this that third. I mean, it's kind of like a needle and a haystack now because I don't even know where to look, but let me see who would have posted that of the fourth ag No AJ the Bella's Nikki Bella. Because I saw there's a picture going around this morning of them talking about the new four horse from or like the o G four horse women, this that third and stuff like that. So I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 10: I can't see them actually saying that, because I mean, you know, obviously women in wrestling has been you know, I got to.
Speaker 2: To me during the uh the beginning of the millennium, you know, I mean that's.
Speaker 7: When you know, you saw a lot of the more of the you know, the the Italians and this.
Speaker 11: That not to say that they you know, some of the other the older the ladies.
Speaker 7: Who might not someone be still alive or whatever. But we're talking about in terms of you know, being in the midst of many skits and being involved in many matches and you know, just to pretty much pretty much you know, see it all, do it all that. Still, this is a lot. I felt that most of the women that were on the roster, you know, they had a.
Speaker 10: Major part of that because they had to you understand, women have to show out, so you know what I mean, something had to stick out of whether they.
Speaker 7: Were more athletic, whether they were more like a you know, like a leader type guy.
Speaker 10: She wanted to say that she was one of force, but I would I would, you know, I would, I would actually, you know, I would.
Speaker 11: Approve of that.
Speaker 1: One of them said that if she said that, well.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, yeah, if she did say it, I would say she could be one of the four four horse galves.
Speaker 2: Because they're not men, you know, women women like that, Like I'm like a leader.
Speaker 7: Onna tell ya, let me see who else who?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 7: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You the way I'm going with this.
Speaker 1: But okay, but but but real quick, were on the topic of that, right, so page right? How old was page again? Brandon? I forgot she's still young, right because remember because she was doing this for a minute, like when we said the teenager. Right, so even though she's still young, right, she's been around forever and that kind of but we're gonna say fast nah.
Speaker 7: H yes, you're right, she has been around forever. But again, there are some that have been before as.
Speaker 12: Some of the people that I just.
Speaker 1: We'll listen, listen. So I'm trying to lean to my next point, which is like, okay, so yeah, like this so like no w paper is nowadays besides no summer Slam and mania, the two and and and all the three most important ones, the three of the four most important ones. Right, they're all like, you know, one night, like five matches at best, right, some of them were having four matches, right, But this set right, this how much this has like either ten or twelve? I lost count, but this was this was appear this was a very average card. Well, not average card. This was like a stacked card had like ten matches at least among both nights. With that saying that, but that being said, right, like, so brands, give us your point you're making about how like there's so many people left off the card, and how do you feel about that? What they say about that, like the Tipic, Stratton's the day, mean priests, you know who else like other people, And then also concurrently speaking with that, you also people like Paige coming back, These people like Paige going nic she's not old, but she's been around coming back and just that third, and how do you feel about like the people who are the people who are I guess what I'm saying, It's like, how do you feel about the people who are like not only up off the card, but compare that to people who are on the card? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, listen, WrestleMania is always going to be tough. They have a lot of they got a lot of people on the roster, and it's always going to be a challenge trying to get everybody, you know on the card. There's always going to be some people who, unfortunately, you know, gotta take the hel that that's the unfortunate reality. But the amount of people who took the l this year but in favor of all, like the celebrity involvement and stuff like that, is crazy, like Eo Sky not being on the card, not being on the card, you know, like people like that not being on the.
Speaker 2: Card is crazy to me.
Speaker 3: Like what you have two nights of WrestleMania too, not of Wresselemania.
Speaker 12: How the hell in two nights?
Speaker 2: You can't find time for a match for any of these people.
Speaker 3: But you can give us a four minute looking at him, Yes, you can get that every five seconds.
Speaker 2: I was looking at a four minute grasphic ad while we wait for the next match to start.
Speaker 12: But you can't squeeze out one or two more magics. You couldn't do versus Oscar, you couldn't do Tiffany versus Julia. You couldn't do Damian priest in the marriage.
Speaker 7: Really, like you said, even if the math was only like two minutes, you know what I mean? Out there?
Speaker 11: I was, like you said, it's about the impact, and.
Speaker 7: That's what that goes back to what we were saying in the beginning.
Speaker 11: I said, the fact that you know somebody could get it together with you know, put this putting this ship getting you know.
Speaker 1: Its crazy like twenty years ago. Definitely twenty years ago, right. I feel like everybody was on the car that mania, Like everybody like whether it's like the battle Royals or the money, the banks or like no whatever, right, I feel like twenty years like twenty years ago, right, twenty five, six, seven, eight nine, even twenty even ten, right, Like I feel like everybody on the roster made their way to the car and somehow even even if even they were a lumberjack in a lumberjack by stuff like that and now and and yes it is, yes, it kind of does, like there is kind of like something like no, there is something to be said about you know, a rust maya spot being earned and like having an element exclusivity to it, like not everybody should be on it because Russellmania is no special whatever, right, So it shouldn't be like, Okay, well I'm qualified to be at Rusbania because I'm on the roster. It shouldn't be that. But you're still right, Brandon, like there's no reason why a lot of names who are not all the card off the card. You know what I'm saying, especially especially because of all this what you call having space that was may seem to have this year, you know, with like we were out here, I'm not exactly like, look at a buffer screep a good four minutes straight, I don't have a timer on it, four minute timer and stuff like that. And like in this time you could have had like a raw match. I'm saying, you know this that third you know, you could have had something. But yeah, I'm just but yeah, I'm just saying, yeah, while it should be earned and not everybody and watched stose should have like a measure of exclusivity to it. There's no justification for why some people off this year. And I think it's because of lack of you know, creative and lack of and just bad, bad, bad like time management also, you know, and just this whole ESPN the backle you know, saying you gotta switch over to apps and gotta have you know, you know, buffer screens and ads and skits and whatever. It's just yeah, just do I mentioned that. But you know what, you know, if you want to just if you want to know what happened match by match, right, just go some website what happened it's not a recap show. I'm gonna skip to the main events because my dangerous about that. Brandon. You want to tell me what happened.
Speaker 2: Brandon night to night too?
Speaker 3: Mants.
Speaker 1: See, this goes into my This goes to my point about how I'm a good person and Brandon is not a good person because in my benef the since manner that I typically do right, I took pity on for Brandon. Tell them why Brandon, I took pity on you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he's talking about. Let me tell you all what we were watching the match.
Speaker 1: We always start to start the beginning. Tell them what happy yesterday on Saturday.
Speaker 2: It don't matter, that's relevant.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for you, Brandon, it's relevant.
Speaker 2: I had I had a rough had a rough time with some of my sports bets of the playoff weekends.
Speaker 1: So it's all right.
Speaker 6: So we're going into the main event. We always give our predictions who we think is gonna win before the match, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, of course, you root for your prediction. So I picked Roman to win. He picked Punk to win. So I said, put your money where your mouth is.
Speaker 6: He said, he said seven dollars. I said, that's a weird number.
Speaker 1: Sometimes my wallet.
Speaker 2: Down the five like I'm not fitting, So we brought it down the five.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that simple rented. That should have been invalid. That should be that should be invalid, because son, so what's going on here? So I bet that Seal Pup would walk out the title right, and he should have. Robin Reins should have been disqualified. When in front the rough ruffles looking dead at him right, he picked up the steel steps and and he garnished the steel steps and used it as a weapon against poor seal Punk who was screwed and scrutinized and just just just just conspired against. Oh my god, this was the This was where they at Vegas. This was the biggest screw job. Thirty thirty years from now they're gonna be talking about this. Documentaries are all that. Well, Roman Rains picked, Roman Rains picked the steel steps in front the dead at him right, and whacked the move one good time, believe like a stuck hog. And the referee knew nothing that should have been. That should have been a d Q and our bet should have been invalid. Well, the man mad quiet because you know I'm right, No, I don't know you because.
Speaker 3: All off in a World championship, mad.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody told you to let you God damn like that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't extreme rules, damn punk blowed him high roughs back, Roman didn't was looking at him. Is a difference, It does matter. It's still different, man, just a low okay the dog. So how do you feel? How do you feel if the if the rough sort and they do anything.
Speaker 7: You want?
Speaker 1: Feel the same way you got say.
Speaker 2: I would, I wouldn't feel the same way. I feel like what's going on at the end of the day.
Speaker 13: Like like my brother said, when it's a one on one match, I consider anything that doesn't involve interfearings clean mhm.
Speaker 2: Like that as simple as that. I don't consider a low blows she and I don't say that you could have did that just as much as.
Speaker 9: The who the way and then what would happened?
Speaker 2: Yes, o, man.
Speaker 3: An unfair advantage is when you have outside interference coming in there to mess up the match. That's when it's like, all right, that's a dirty win. But if the other person decided to poke you in the I throw you up, that's not a dirty wind to me because you could.
Speaker 2: Have did that for him. Too.
Speaker 10: You just.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: A win is a win, and I'm about to your five dollars right now.
Speaker 1: That's okay. I'm glad I help the needy is fun? What hell is this? Thank you for reaching out? You aren't what the hell?
Speaker 4: But I do gotta do.
Speaker 2: Gotta get off fellas. Okay, is there real? Jerrord?
Speaker 6: We gotta do a part two later where I can really get into some other things I want to discuss.
Speaker 2: Alright, bet let me know, sir, and I'm glad that we share as usual.
Speaker 1: Before you go. I'm dead serious like and you too, Chris. You could be a part of this too if you want. Let's let's do a thing where like we build out only fancy custom, fancy roster I want, We'll do something like that. Let's figure that out.
Speaker 7: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Huh that would be interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hear me, Brandon, Yeah, yeah, we're gonna figure We're gonna figure that out.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do that we want from oldest or whatever.
Speaker 1: No working what we have right now the current Yeah, yeah, but until but we'll figure that out. Until then, Brandon, you gotta go somehow to you already know if you wanna come back on it. Later on and say what you gotta say some more to see me up? All right, all right, bet, I'm trying to find Russ real quick.
Speaker 2: Alright, Chris, take it.
Speaker 1: All right now we're still on. We're still I'm just trying to come on real quick. Come on, Chris, what's my phone number? Text to me, don't see it my phone number? Oh, text to me real quick?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm giving it to Russ to come on, cause this isn't the hotline. This is like my personal phone number.
Speaker 2: Uh huh yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: You're doing it.
Speaker 9: I'm doing it right now.
Speaker 1: Alright if I'm giving it like five minutes, if you don't come on the credit, cut it right now, doing it? And how do's I go again? We're doing it, doing it, doing it? Who's that that again? I forgot?
Speaker 2: Who's that now? No?
Speaker 1: It was a girl, right, wasn't you mean the chorus?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, do stilling it, doing it and doing it?
Speaker 1: Well, that's a chorus.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what you call the chorus.
Speaker 1: Yes, course, hold on long, do myself because you want me to text you your number. I wanted you to, but I already got it right here. Continue to don't say o louder I don't stay it out. I'll bleep that now. What is wrong with you? That's not funny?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Hold on, Damond, hold on, you're lucky. What the hell's going on? All they even got to him? Hold on a second, hold on? Hold on? What's going on right now? Mean one second? All got scrolling down? You're going on tomorrow?
Speaker 3: The hell?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I'll text him again. Apparently I don't think it went through. Uh all right, Uh, I'm.
Speaker 2: Live right now.
Speaker 7: Mhm.
Speaker 1: Let me see. I'm gonna just read my I'm live right now talking about Wreussellmania, talking about everybody check out es Shapiro dot com. Look at my last article. That's that's that's my thoughts in WrestleMania. I'm talking about Russ that said wrestling russell Mania. I'm gonna give my phone number to my direct line. Six mm hmmm mm hmmm mm hmm. Okay, all right, give me a good five minutes.
Speaker 3: Alright.
Speaker 1: Anything else you want to say, Christopher, We'll let you go. That's pretty much it. You say, oh you get Richer, you get Richard real quick. See if you come on st don't go anyway. I don't get my boy Richard on no Diamond Cash. I don't know who he is. No wrong Richard, sorry, which this okay, he might not because you know what is with Brandon right like he because Yo, it's me Gerald on the podcast right now, talk up Mania go now you'll call me back. Well you don't got a job call me back like seven? Who who's told like that? And it's that girl in the background with you, hm hmm. I know, Chris, you never got bitches. It's just it's just you're right. Anyways, I can see where this is going. But oh now, I'm gonna come back at seven because like Alec Hamma, he said, come on a seven, my boy Rust probably come on later on, and Richard is say gonna come on later on. So I'm gonna come back at seven, y'all. So I'm gonnat you go tonight. I mean, I'm not to go right now and come back later on. All right, alright, bet that's a bad all right, Chris, I holler at you. Mh oh what