Speaker 1: This is WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre and you're listening to the WWE podcast show, the one that Everybody Wants.
Speaker 2: Me sixteen, So that just wor your ass is mynd.
Speaker 1: You're going to acknowledge me?
Speaker 3: What is going on? Everybody?
Speaker 1: And Welcome back to another main event review. One week away from SummerSlam. Feels like, as I always say, these pearly's just come in so quick. WrestleMania literally happened yesterday for me. Now we're straight into Summer Slam. The match is coming up this week, two night event for the first time, which is going to be really exciting and lots of lots of stuff to get through in this episode. But before I do make a start on it, I did want to apologize to the microphone quality last week. For some reason, when I was recording it got set to my laptop microphone rather than my normal microphone, and that's why the sound quality wasn't as good as hopefully it is. Now I've double checked it and I think that I do have the correct microphone in I guess I'll find out after we do this review. But yeah, Summer Slam coming up, so we'll also be previewing that as well and essentially giving our predictions or my predictions as to what I think is going to happen there. There's a lot of moving parts and a lot of potential matches as well. But before we begin, this hasn't happened on the main event, but Nick Olders has announced the six man tables, ladders and chairs tag team match, So we're finally getting the whole tag team division going up against each other, which is something that I was hoping to see at WrestleMania, but now we're going to be seeing this at at SummerSlam, which is which is quite awesome and I'm very keen for it.
Speaker 3: I think I'm the most excited for this.
Speaker 1: Match, and especially considering that we saw the triple threat match between DIY Street Profits and the Machine Guns in what was a incredible match, So if it's going to be anything like that, with all the spots that happened there, now with an extra three tag teams, I think we're gonna witness a skeptical It's just a shame that the tag team division on Raw isn't as good, so there's not really much happening there on that side, but definitely on the SmackDown side. There is a lot going on, so I thought i'd addressed that before. Obviously, we talk about main Event, and we also talk about the segments on Raw, a very promo heavy main event with the Raw cuts, so we're going to be discussing those promos there as well, which which perfectly tie into Summer Slam too. But before we begin that, we'll start with the first main event match. We had Penter back on main Event, which.
Speaker 3: Was a surprise.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to actually see him here taking on Grayson Waller as well, and the match went pretty short. Actually, Pencer did get the victory here, which was not anyone surprise with the Penter Driver and also a nice sweet counter of the Mexican Destroyer too or countering into that, defeating Greyson Waller there, who was mocking Austin Theory. It does seem that as though Austin Theory is not going to be coming back, so they're officially split up, but it hasn't been in a way where we've seen them kind of feud, so maybe that will happen when he gets back, but for now, Greyson Waller becomes a solo star. Looks like he's sort of teaming up with the New Day, but he hasn't really done much on the main roster anyway, so this is not going to help his momentum. And with no Austin Theory around, I don't see anything for him at the moment till he comes back and until they have that feud that everyone's waiting for that will finally and hopefully push Austin Theory to doing something that is significant like Vince McMahon did for him. He's still young, and I think this this feud will kind of elevate him there if I'm honest. But for Penser, he gets the victory here, brings out two kids with his penter masks. I don't know if they're his sons or not, but they come into the ring and sort of do a bit of said Amedo stuff.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Pener's doesn't look like he's going to be booked for Summer Slam. He was literally two matches away in the Cortland match, or two opponents away from competing for the World Heavyweight Championship, which.
Speaker 3: Was never gonna happen.
Speaker 1: But I found that he was sort of feuding with the new formed team as well of Seth Rowlands, Bron Breaker and Bronson Reid, and yeah, he's doing nothing, which is which is quite crazy, and they're not booking for Summer Slam. The only way that I would have saw him potentially go into Summer Slam is a few with Adgande a Medicano, and I think that's the only way that match could occur for him to be on SummerSlam, because it's crazy to think that Pens is not going to be on there, given that he's just arrived onto the scene and has been impactful. Yes, he's not really pushed it to the next level in terms of main eventing shows or beating the main superstars or the high level superstars, but he's done a really good job in that mid card to like high end card roaming around that area. And it's just crazy that he won't get a Summer Slam match, and I think getting one with Al Grande Americana is what will make the most sense now.
Speaker 3: And speaking on algand A Medicano.
Speaker 1: It was just crazy for me to see that he made an appearance in Triple A, which is the promotion in Mexico, and I found quite interesting that all the fans in Mexico, who supposedly Al Grande Americano is offending. Was very happy and we're giving massive pops to him as well, and he got the crowd going. It seems as though that those people in Mexico are enjoying the gimmick and the joke, so I just found that quite interesting as well. It is Kaiser, so I don't know if it's gonna be obviously Kaiser taking on Penter, but I'd love to see Kaiser and Chad Gable go at it against each other as like both Algrando and Medicanos. That that would be quite that would be quite a spectacle to see. But I think for Penter to get on Summer Slam, he should be able to urse Algrinde Americana. They've had their feuds, doesn't seem like they've wrestled each other since Pencer take On took on Chad Gable without the mask, So that would make the most sense and that would get Penter onto Summer Slam. But if he's not on there, that's gonna be a bit of a concern for me because on a two night event, in the biggest event of the summer, him not being on there is just is quite It's quite surprising. But anyway, we move on to Raw, where we have seam Punk entering the ring, so he opens the show. I'm pretty sure on Raw, but on main event it's obviously the second segment he gets his good pop. He basically mentioned that he won the Gaunt match to earn a shot at Gunster's world title. He says that Gunha is one of the best in the world and he's looking forward to locking up with him. He said he can't promise a win, but he'll promise he'll leave it all in the ring. And one thing I had to kind of comment on that was that Punk never ever has gone into a match and said that he can't promise a win. So I'm not sure if this promo is just trying to make Gunher stronger than hears or is he trying to just be the underdog in this. But I don't really like this angle that Punk's going with him being the underdog and sort of trying to make Gunthera look good as well.
Speaker 3: He does mention before that though, that his distractions.
Speaker 1: On the backburn and he can focus on the goal of being world heavyweight champion. But one thing I can say about this is that we haven't heard an update on Seth Rowlins' injury in any media, So it's hard to think that it is legit unless ww is doing a really good job. But normally, when the injury is legit and there isn't an actual injury, there is a diagnosis, and it's normally media outlets that are obviously not part of WWE report this, and there hasn't been any reports, So I'm leaning more to the side that Seth Rolins is going to have an involvement here. Maybe he catches in his money in the bank, or maybe he turns on cmpunk, But just something to look out for there, because there doesn't seem to be any news on it, and I don't want to downplay the fact that he could get injured. It's just unusual to not hear anything. And the way the injury happened was obviously looked legit and obviously look like he was in pain and obviously gave up the match. So just something that I'm kind of sort of saw in this, and basically, yeah, he did mention this, and then going on he said he only has two weeks to get ready for the Beast or this Beast, but he's been training his whole life and he's prepared because see and Punk is seeing Punk. But Gunthera comes out and basically dresses out in black. He's got that nice suit. I love when he wears a suit. It just means he's business. Oh anywhar the suit today? Sorry he had a black shirt, but every time he dresses black, it's so good to see. He had to stay down with Punk they had the new tapped out chance and basically went on to say that Punk has a massive ego. Guansa also has a massive ego. They're not there to make friends, there to win championships or Punk did say he was there to win to can make money as well, But then Guanha says that whatever happens on the bell, after the bell rings, he'll make Punk regret he ever stepped into the ring and basically said that Punk the only thing that Punk will have is the fans chaining for the rest of his life, and then left and yeah, they have two weeks to kind of build this promo, all this feud up and then kind of put promo on each other. But there just doesn't seem to be any personal attachment to this. So it leads me to believe more that there is more value of Sephron's coming into the ring and screwing Punk over because it would just be unusual or kind of weird to see Punk just full out feud with Gunshah when there's nothing personal involved in here, and the build up to the match isn't exciting, and it's not because of these two individuals, because obviously the turnaround time from that, and also knowing that Punk is approaching this as if it's business, and Punk is much better when it comes to having personal feuds. I think when he's able to really go on the mic and pull out some crazy promos, and he could do that with Guanha, but Gunha hasn't given him a reason to yet. So maybe on the next episode of Raw this might spice up a bit, But at the moment, I think, yeah, I think Gunsa looks the more confident and the bigger man as Punk tries to do this under kind of persona as well. And then we get onto the next promo where we have Becky Lynch coming in basically flexing that should be in New York for the premiere of the new movie.
Speaker 3: She's talking about Happy Gilmore Too.
Speaker 1: Which I did watch and it was a very nostalgic movie. If this movie didn't come out with the original Happy Gilmore, it wouldn't be good. But because obviously Happy Gilmore was such a good success and it was such a classic the movie. The second movie had a lot of I guess similarities to the first, and that was quite cool. It was very nostalgic, great to see Becky Lynch in it, but also great to see mjf as well, who was portrayed as one of habi Gilmore's sons, and I think he did a really good job in this and it was cool to see him there. So awesome to see wrestlers kind of hitting the acting scene and always like Adam Sandeler bringing in cameos from different parts of the world, not just from the acting world. So that was an awesome movie. I highly recommend it if you have watched the first one, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that hasn't watched the first one because they won't really understand the nostalgic feel to it.
Speaker 3: But again, she.
Speaker 1: Said that she won and held everyone down, but at least was honest about it. She also mentioned that Lara Valka is boguarding the opportunities for this title and wondered how greedy she could be and asked if she needed who needs two titles, then ended up her bragging about the past, basically calling herself Becky two belts. Then Lara just comes into the ring because Lynch calls her out. They said that they are one one in singles competition, so this is the rubber match, and basically Lynch said that if Lara loses, she can never challenge for this title, which.
Speaker 3: Lara accepted, but also.
Speaker 1: Requested a no counters disqualifications and there must be a winner, and Lynch did respond saying yes, and we'll be having a non disqualification match for this which is going to be extremely interesting and exciting. This feud has gone on for a long time now. I think Becky has done a really good job in putting Laarra Valkyria over here. I think that Becky has done amazing on the MIC since she's become a heel and has.
Speaker 3: Really hone into her role really well.
Speaker 1: I know in the past year wasn't really the best heel, but I think she's doing a really good job in that now and it makes Larra out of eight and it makes her the biggest start, and this will obviously propel her for the future, as this is probably the most significant thing Lara has done since entering WWE as well from NXT, so really good for both fans. Becky does a really good job here in trying to put her over if I'm honest and yeah, then Bailey makes her entrance for the match. The match happens straight after between the judgment days Raquel and Roxanne for the title. The match is pretty solid. We have Dirty dom on the side ring and he comes in. He tries to make his presence known by distracting Bailey and then pretty much racal axidently kick Dominic after the Lyra move, and as he did that, the medical team came to check on and it was actually Aj Styles, And I have to say Aj Styles for this whole kind of build up to Summer Slam has been simply amazing. Him being a part of the medical team, the cleaning staff and then even doing the prayers for Dominic to get the match because obviously Dominic wasn't cleared has been so good and I think Aj has done a really good job in kind of making this feud a nice build up and also being really funny as well. But that was also another good example of that being the medical staff. Dominique does run away Becky Lynch then and the background pulls Lyra off the apron. Bailey didn't see it, and as Bailey and Roxanne tried to get some pin attempts, she hits a value to balle On Perez. Then Racque actually made the blind tag, hits Bailey with the tapahana bum and wins the match and they give the pin to Rocca Rodriguez again. So ever since Ria Ripley's match with her in that street fight, it feels as though that Roquel has kind of elevated big time and she's getting these pins and victories, and it looks like ww are making her feel as though she is a big women's powerhouse, which is great to see. They'll build momentum obviously for them to defend the title, so it does make sense as to why they won the match. I wasn't surprised there. The way they did it was perfect. Becky Lynch distracting Lyra there and who knows, maybe Bailey might be frustrated because of that, And we'll have a say at SummerSlam, but we'll have.
Speaker 3: To wait and see.
Speaker 1: It was a pretty pretty solid match overall, and yet we had the judgment they retain the titles. We then go back to main event where we have the match between Keana James and me Chin. And it's been a year since Kianu Jains has been back. If I'm honest, I don't really know too much about what she's done on NXT and haven't seen her for a while, but it's great to see obviously women's talent back and this match was all about her just getting back into it, so didn't expect her to beat me Chin, and Michien did get the victory with to eat the feet, but the match went pretty long and it looked as though that Kanna James didn't miss a beat and her injury doesn't seem to affect her as much. Obviously she was wearing the knee brace. But yeah, and I think what's happening for her now is if you look at SmackDown, she's going to be representing Julia as I guess an attorney or an advisory and I think that might mainly have to do with the fact that Julia has a bit of a language barrier, so someone to be on the mic for her. I think Keana James can do a really good job at that.
Speaker 3: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I just hope that she still is able to participate in the ring, or she does a really good heel job in managing and just helping out Julia get victories there. That match is not going to be at Summer Slam, unfortunately for the title. They're going to be versing on SmackDown. But anyways, I mean, the whole point of the titles is to really defend them on some Slam, so not really sure why that's the case. But again, maybe the match doesn't finish and they just set it up for some Slam. It might be disqualification or something. Who knows, But yeah, Michin getting the victory here. I don't know why they gave her the victory, and I still don't know why she's a single star either. She was sort of teaming up with BFAB for a bit and you thought maybe they could push for Tag Team Gold or they could be part of that division. But now all of a sudden, BFAB has just decided to just team up with the Street Profits again as a manager. So don't really know how that happened. I thought they were finished working with each other, and then all of a sudden, she becomes the manager of their team again, which was quite random, and it just kind of disregarded Mechin altogether and at that partnership that they sort of had. The only reason why I think Beefab probably went back is because of the fact that Ken Slarray is part of DIY and then you've got Nicky Cross part of the White Six, so just trying to get some female integration there to just sort of manage stuff. So I suspect that those three are probably gonna go into an altercation during Summer Slam in that tag team.
Speaker 3: Match for sure, So yeah, look out for that.
Speaker 1: But again, it's good to see new talent back and Kana James hopefully does a good role on SmackDown as the advisory for Julia. Then we get the little segment of Dominicusteria attacking aj from behind, basically saying that he's cleared and they will see each other at Summer Slam, So that's something that we obviously expected to happen and that has been confirmed. Pretty cool again that that feud has been quite awesome, especially given that they haven't even needed to sort of pull promos in a ring or even attack each other. Until that moment, it's been quite funny, and I think they did a really great job, the both of them, to sort of build that up.
Speaker 3: And then we get the final.
Speaker 1: Segment, which is Roman Rains making his entrance into the ring with his new OTC one shirt. So the ones to the sky, I like that touch on the new merch. Before that, Hayman comes out with Brombreaker and Bronson Reid basically saying that they are the future of the industry and Paul wants to have things off his chest. But then Roman just comes straight away pretty much interrupts him. He told Haymond comes in straight away, says that he doesn't want to be disrespectful and rude, and he said that he didn't ever want to be where it seems like it would be disrespectful rude, like someone poorn in Texas. That was a pretty funny heel promo there. He claimed that seth Rons is going to be out of action for a long long time.
Speaker 3: It feels like a lie, so just look out for that. The way he's hyping that up.
Speaker 1: He said that their leadership's avoid so they can put this back together. He told Rains that they are better together than apart. He also mentioned that Rains will always be family because Haymond loves the tribal Chief, so just talking a bit of a bit of nonsense. Before that, Rain tells Hdown to acknowledge him, and then Haymond puts the finger up in the air. But then Roman goes on to say that those were wise words from a wise man, but he's not a wise man below, he's just a dumbass. That's when bron Breaker starts crashing out and Hayman has to hold him back. He then tells Brin that Hayman will take all the credit when he is the man around here. So basically Roman Rain's giving kind of the green light and sort of passing the torch moment to bron Breaker, saying and acknowledging him as someone that's going to be the main guy. So they're really putting the rocket on bron Breaker as well. But then he mentions that Haymond wasn't the one that created the tribal Chief. He said that he's the tribal chief because the fans still acknowledge him, and Rain said that he's the greatest champion to ever step foot in the ring and Roman Rain Haymond did say he had a part in that, but he said that the usso's had a part in it, Sola had a part in it, and Sammy even helped out. So he said that when he lost the titles, he went home to continue the blood line, the future bloodline, and said that Hayman thought the bloodline was the wrestling group, but you can't create it because it was God's work.
Speaker 3: It's obviously family.
Speaker 1: Then tells bron Breaker to back up, and when Rains did say that, he goes on to mention that what bothered him was that Hayman used to be a friend, a family and a business partner, but he betrayed him pretty much. As he goes on and to that, and then bron Breakers said that people don't want Roman reins that his old news He's the old Dog was relevant five years ago, but he's taking up bronze spot in the ring. He says that he knows that Hayman went stabbed him in the back because bron actually holds value and says that Rains is worthless and basically told him to leave, and then Roman just says they didn't hear any of the trash that Broun said, tosses the microphone and they go on to have a bit of a brawl. Rains hits the Superman punch, then hits Read with a few punches and then that's when Rains gets outnumbered. And that's when as he was about to set up for a tsunami, jay Us comes into the ring, super kicks both of them, hits a jumping kick on Reid, punches Brown and they were back.
Speaker 3: Into the ring.
Speaker 1: His spears simultaneously onto both and yeah, their song here and basically they finished the ring looking strong and standing tall, and that sets up the match at SummerSlam, which we'll go straight into.
Speaker 3: But it was a good way to end and Raw and the main event as well to build up that match as well. So we'll start with that match. So we'll have the tag team matches, and.
Speaker 1: I think that bron Breaker Bronson Reid will will take the victory here. I think it is much needed for those two to take the victory for the Heel group to be dominant, especially with Seth Rolins not being there. Whether he interferes or not, I don't know he could, but those two need to get the victory here. For the group to be taken more seriously if they end up giving it to Roman Reigns and Jus So, it's just going to be the same story of another heel group not being strong enough. I think that needs to be easily given to them, and I think that WW will do that and give them the victory for sure. Then the next match we're going to review is the Intercontinental Championship with Dominic and aj I. Suspect Dominic Pastia will retain the title whether now the Judgment Day gets involved or not. It's going to lead up to an eventual match between Dominique and Finbala for sure. I know that the Judgment Day is looking really strong at the moment, but that's due to sort of fall apart in the next few months or so, even though maybe up to WrestleMania. But will that match will happen? And I just don't see aj Styles winning the title here just doesn't really make sense. I think Dominic has a lot to offer as a heel champion and I feel like he needs to have a really solid run with the title. And it's much deserved too that Dominic has it as a heel as someone that is a cheat and dirty.
Speaker 3: It makes a lot of sense for him to have.
Speaker 1: And then we have on the opposite side of the brand with the other midcard Belt, the US Championship match between Solo and Jacob and the same thing here. I think Solo should win the match, but I think they're going to give it to Jacob Fatu. Unfortunately, as much as I do want Solo to win, I prefer him to win so his group is looking strong and his run continues. I think they'll end up giving it to the baby face here and Jacob Fatu, as they really want to push him to higher levels as well. But I'm quite enjoying Solo's gimmick and I feel like he does deserve to have that championship around his waist as well. So hopefully he does win. And if you want Fartu to kind of elevate you, you put him onto bigger and better things. You have them fighting one more time. If the outcome is for Fartu to win the championship in the end, I feel like the best way to do it is that Summer Slam. But even if not, find a way to sort of get him away from the mid Card Belt and push him on to the higher cards. Well, I think he's what he deserves. We get the Women's Tag Team Championship match between the Judgment Day Charlotte Flane Alexa Bliss. I very much think that Charlote Flairne Alexibliss will win the match. I think there's a lot for them to offer with this kind of new friendship for me and Charlotte in this role just seems to be stress free and looks like she's actually having fun again, and the fans are taking her side as well, and that's something that no one would have expected to happen so quick, especially after WrestleMania. I think when Charlotte Flair is having fun and she's not too much involved in the titles, and I'm not saying she doesn't have to go for titles again, but right now, I don't think it's her time having a feud like this with someone that she's been in the business for for a long time. Two staples of the women's division, two legends and probably the most veteran leaders in the locker room right now and the longest tenured women. It makes sense for them to be together and to sort of have fun in this right and I think they're both doing a great job in there, and it's making everyone sort of love Charlotte Flair more, love Alexa Bliss even more, and I think titles around their waist will be pretty cool to see, and so I think they'll get the victory there. We have the next match, which is the Women's in Continental Championship. No counters don't just qualifications. Becky Lynch and Lara Valkyria. I'm leaning towards Lara Valkira getting the victory here just because I think they've elevated her really highly in this feud, and I think the outcome should be that she beats speculating, especially with that stipulation that if she does lose, she'll never be able to challenge for the title again, I just don't see how that will be possible. Every time they put that stipulation, it never really happens. So I think Lara gets the victory here. If Becky Lynch does win, it's because Bailey gets involved somehow, but I think that will lean to something between those two. I think Becky and Bailey haven't finished their feud, so do they.
Speaker 3: Need a title to do that? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think Lara can move on to newer opponents and sort of challenge others there and whoever wants to take and I think it's truly deserved. If she does, we then have Grand Jordan and Jelly Roll taking on Drew McIntyre and Logan Paul. I think Randy Ordon Jelly Roll is going to get the victory here, and the only way this victory will make sense is if Randy Orten beats Logan Paul and pins him. If anything else happens, I'm going to be extremely frustrated. I do much prefer McIntyre and Logan Portal win just because I just hate the idea of seeing Randy Orden in a match with a celebrity. And that's nothing against Jelly Roll personally, it's just the status of Randy Orden. Two Summer Slam matches that he's had and quite frankly a great match with Johanne Jury and it was awesome to see that, but it was literally a two minute match because Kevin Nolan's got injured and now he's going to do celebrity loving and taking it and helping Jelly Roll get a victory where I don't I don't think why Jelly Roll is actually in this match to begin with, but anyway, I won't talk too much about that. Hopefully Jelly Roll proves me wrong and he can perform on in the ring. But again, they'll get the victory here, I think for that feel good feeling, but I don't think it's it's deserved.
Speaker 3: Then we get the.
Speaker 1: Six man tag team match tables, ladders, and chairs. I think the White Six will retain. I just don't see who else could really win the title, and I think the fact that Eric Rowan and Uncle Howdy they're watching it leads me to believe that they will be involved in the match and out number everyone. And yeah, I don't really care who wins. To be honest, I'm just excited for that match. I just I'm so keen to see it. So I think that they will retain, but again we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully the match will be just as good as the Triple Threat match was when we watched that after WrestleMania. And then we get the Women's Championship match between Tiffany Stratton and Jake Cargole. I expect Jay Cargo to win here. I think WW is really pushing Jake Cargo to be the face of the women's division and walk better way to start that than getting a victory against Tiffany Stratten.
Speaker 3: But I don't really like Jay Cargo's character.
Speaker 1: She doesn't really resonate with the audience as well as a face. I think she needs to get that same treatment that Roman Reigns did as a tribal chief.
Speaker 3: Doesn't have necessarily have.
Speaker 1: The same gimmick, but to be a heel that is just got overpowered, that is just overpowered and no one can really defeat her and maybe sometimes find a way to cheat. But jed kyleg will be so much better as a heel, and I think they've got to really start doing and looking into that for sure.
Speaker 3: But I think she'll get the victory here.
Speaker 1: The belt did look really good on her when she did play that tagawar with Tiffany Stratton, so that's probably one positive thing to take out of that. We got the women's Championship, World Heavyweight Championship with a World Championship with Naomi Erskyne rear Ripley. Naomi just got the title, so I think she'll retain here. That's just I don't know too much to say about that. I think everyone's sort of tired of er Skiversuary Ripley, not them as individual women's superstars, but for them just continuing to compete for the championship, just I think it's time that we move off that. And Erskyne Ri Ripley have proven to do a lot of work and have done enough to prove that they're worth that. So don't think Naomi is going to who was, especially given that she just won the belt like two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: So name we will get the victory there.
Speaker 1: I suppose we have the World Heavyweight Championship between Gunther and Sam Punk. I'm gonna go out of the blue here and say that Seth Rowlins is going to cash in this match. That's just my hot take, especially considering that there hasn't been any news as to what's happening with Seth Rollins. There doesn't seem to be any partners lined up for guntherer. There's rumors that he might take on John Cena, So if he does keep the championship, he might take on Sena at Crown Jewel. That might be something that could occur, But I just don't see Seampunk winning the title. I think this feud hasn't built up to anything for sampunk to take it. I think if he did, it have to be a more significant feud or it'd have to happen at WrestleMania. And I just feel as though that Seth Rowlins is going to have a say in this just because I haven't heard anything that's just out of that field.
Speaker 3: It could happen.
Speaker 1: But if I was to review who will win this match, I think guns will retain if there is no cash in, So I'll put that as a backup, and my first one being that Seth Rowlins is cash in here. We'll have to wait and see that. That's going to be exciting too. Then we have to end the main event, which is the street fight between John Cena and Cody Rhodes.
Speaker 3: It's John Cena.
Speaker 1: It's got five months left, can you believe it? It's gone quick? And look, I loved when John Cena turned hell. It was massive, it was huge. I'm glad they did it. I'm glad we're able to see John Cena as a heel, but it's really hard to really believe that he is a true heel given that no one boos him and it's just John Sena's even struggling with it, like he's doing his best to try to get people to boo him, but when everyone knows he's about to finish his career in five months, it's really hard to not support him. So Cody Rhods obviously wants to verse that John Cena. It's good that they're sort of sprinkling that John Cena could make a return to being a babyface. The way they'll do it, We'll have to wait and see eventually that's going to happen. I don't think he's going to finish his career as a heel. I think that when he turns babyface, everyone will just be will be pretty happy as well, and they kind of know that.
Speaker 3: It's just a gimmick there too.
Speaker 1: But I think John Cena wins Johnsona retains the title, especially now that and the only reason why I say this is that he is going to come to Crown Duel and I don't see John Cena not participating for that Crown Jewel Championship. I just it just wouldn't make sense. And they've had the ball on him for so long. I don't see Cody Rhodes getting the victory here. It just doesn't I just don't feel it like they could give it to Cody Rhodes, but then we'll have the same kind of insignificant run. John Cena won't get his rematch, and there really isn't anyone for Cody Roads at the moment. The only one that potentially is is that Food of Friends Ordon, But I think we can wait toll when John Cena finishes there, so John Cena will retain the title. How he'll win while was being the cheating matter, Maybe someone will return. There might be a big surprise there, but we'll have to wait and see. But it's been and that concludes. Actually the main Event review followed by the SummerSlam preview, which I'm extremely excited for two nights hopefully try to because normally record these Monday night in Australia that's when SummerSlam will finish. So once that's done, I will review the two matches on Main Event and basically review all the matches that happen on SummerSlam and see how I go with my predictions. If I've missed any matches, apologies for that. From the time of recording, there hasn't been any other matches I believe that have been set up, so I think I've covered all of them so far, but again, yeah, really excited to see SummerSlam and then next week there's probably going to be Survivor series. That's how quick WW is moving at the moment. But yeah, really exciting times for wrestling with SummerSlam being a two night event for the first time, so really keen for that. But again, thank you so much for tuning in and I'll catch you guys next week.
Speaker 3: Cheers.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the WWE podcast. Don't forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast app so you don't miss a show, or head to WWE podcast dot com and for all of these shows add free head over to Patreon dot com slash WWE podcast. Until then, we'll see you next time.