Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to k i AM six forty the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App KFIAM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Before we get into what's happening, some of the developing stories that we're following today, both two of them coming from the Senate. On one hand, the Senate did confirm John Ratcliffe to lead the CIA today. Senators confned him seventy four to twenty five, so he's now the second member of the incoming national security team to be approved by the upper chamber. Also, senators voted to end debate. I think that's the cloture vote. They voted to end debate for Pete Hegseth, which means they've sent him on. It's likely going to go to a floor vote tomorrow in the Senate for Pete Hegseth to become the next Secretary of Defense. And then the federal judge in Seattle has blocked temporarily President Trump's attempt to rescind birthright citizenship spelled out in the fourteenth fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution.
Speaker 1: A bit of breaking news on the firefront the Hues fire now twenty four percent contained. That's up ten percent from this morning. This thing erupted into ten thousand acres as we reported to you as it was happening yesterday in the Castaic Lake area, prompting more than fifty thousand different mandatory evacuations. Palisades fire seventy two percent contained at this rate twenty three thousand acres is what That one ate through killed at least eleven people, and the Eaten fire ninety five percent contained seventeen people dead, fourteen thousand acres for that one.
Speaker 3: What else is going on? Time four? What's happening?
Speaker 4: Wow, it's happening is sponsored by Abner Gas water Damage, fire damage burglary called Public Adjuster Abner GAT eight one eight nine one seven five two five six.
Speaker 2: In Nashville, we know more about the school shooting suspect. There was a seventeen year old kid who shot in a cafeteria at Antioch High School yesterday, killing sixteen year old Jostle and Escalante injuring a seventeen year old. A bullet apparently grazed his arm, and then the shooter, armed with a pistol, shot himself. The motive is not known, but apparently he had a whole social media history. The Anti Defamation League said that he described himself as an involuntary in cell self loathing in cell. In one post, he wrote, I am a worthless of human, A living breathing disgrace. All my real life friends outgrowmy and act like they don't know me. Being me was so humiliating. That's why I spend all day dissociating.
Speaker 1: We've talked about these fires being a generational event, the way that wind event hit us a few weeks ago here in southern California. Well they're calling what happened to the Gulf Coast this week a once in a lifetime type. Snowstorm struck from Texas to Florida, closing airports, crippling roadways, freezing temperatures. Ten people now dead across three states as they tried to figure out how to deal with a winter storm in areas where they don't have to deal with winter storms.
Speaker 2: Baton Rouge, Louisiana had seven point six inches of snow wow back here in beach cities. Following the inauguration of President Trump and has promised to carry out mass deportations and fight against sanctuary cities. The city of Huntington Beach has declared itself a non sanctuary city, to.
Speaker 1: Which I say, if you didn't already know that, you are living with your head in the sand. Huntington Beach basically toes the Trump agenda to the tee, to the.
Speaker 3: Tut And.
Speaker 2: It's similar to when the LA City Council came out, was it just a couple of months ago said they were going to reaffirm their sanctuary city status.
Speaker 1: Whatever whatever goes on an LA City haul, it's the opposite in Huntington Beach.
Speaker 3: Who are you doing that for?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, a man from Wisconsin has pleaded guilty today to reported false emergencies in places like West Covina and Knox Oxnard, then using ring cameras at the residences to taunt responding officers. Get a job, get a hobby, go to the depot, build something, build a barn in the backyard.
Speaker 2: We mentioned the nominations for the Oscars coming up. Colin O'Brien, by the way, you're going to host the oscarsh and Cynthia Arivo nominated for Best Actress as Alphaba in Wicked. Gives her a chance to be an Egot, Emmy, Grammy, Oscar Tony.
Speaker 3: Can you name anyone else?
Speaker 1: It's not really my wheelhouse? Ask me NFL stats.
Speaker 2: I did not know that there were this many of the awards. I would have gotten one of them. I would have gotten probably Rita Moreno, only because it's she completed the cycle in nineteen seventy seven. But Richard Rogers, Helen Hayes, John Gilgood, Audrey Hepburn, Marvin Hamlish, mel Brooks. A lot of these people are Andrew Lloyd Webber, John Legend, Oh, Alan Mankin, Jennifer Hudson, Viola Davis, Elton, John You know who those people?
Speaker 1: You could do this. You have all the gifts of theater. I do not have all the You can act, you can sing, you can dance. What can you not do?
Speaker 3: I can dance. There's no dance award on there.
Speaker 6: Theater involves dance.
Speaker 2: No, they're not winning for I mean, I guess some of them could could. Yeah, but no, you should use all of your gifts. Don't put a gift in the closet and close the door on it. Halle ma uma ooh crater of the Kilauea volcano. Apparently it is resumed eruptions. It is the world's most active volcano in Kilauea resumed its latest eruption yesterday, noted just before three pm local time.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's the worst that could happen?
Speaker 1: It's fine, everything's fine. We're all fine. Let's just keep going.
Speaker 4: They are.
Speaker 2: They say there are significant hazards of the eruption wall instability, ground cracking, rock falls. These hazards could be enhanced by any earthquakes hit. You could endanger members of the public that venture too close to the volcano within the national park.
Speaker 1: Everything's fine. How about your Jeopardy question? Yeah, let's get it losers for four hundred dollars. And there was no joy in Mudville after this mighty player from a poem struck out.
Speaker 6: This was like you on the last day of fantasy.
Speaker 2: That's not funny.
Speaker 5: Still hurts.
Speaker 1: Hey, you hit a couple doubles. You only struck out twice. I struck out twice during an one at bat when I played softball.
Speaker 3: How did you do that?
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 1: All right? Our small business shout out? Will we come back? Also still ahead this hour? Why monkeys are trying to have sex with deer? You're not gonna want to miss that.
Speaker 3: Good selling Right there.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: We do have strange science coming your way, because it is Thursdays, and what's Thursdays without strange science? The curious case of the monkeys and their infatuation with the deer.
Speaker 2: The fires, of course, continue to be a big deal. The fire that's burning up near Castaic Lake has been increased just very slightly from last night's numbers to two hundred and seventy eight acres at about twenty four percent containment. Most of those areas in and around Castaic, those neighborhoods at least have been allowed back in all of the I shouldn't say all, but most of the evacuation orders have been reduced to warnings, and some of those warnings from even this morning have been completely taken down, so people are allowed back in those.
Speaker 1: Areas Wellanuary is something we've talked about a couple of times. I'm doing dry January for the first time this year. It actually began in twenty twelve by a British charity and it's where it's obvious, right common sense. It speaks for itself it's when you abstain from drinking alcohol for the entire month of January. And it has grown in popularity exponentially. I think it was like three times. A number of people are doing it now that did it in like twenty nineteen or what have you.
Speaker 6: It's just incredible. O.
Speaker 2: Briona mcrenolds owns Burden of Proof, this non alcoholic bottle shop and mark it down in the South Pasadena area. Thanks for coming in today, Yeah, thank you for having me. What's this little mini bar that you've already set up over here?
Speaker 8: Yes, so I heard that there was some dry January support needed, so we brought a couple of our favorites and best sellers, tried to diversify and bring something from each category. We have a phony NEGRONI my favorite name. We have to to shoots spears like I PA and Dark and I heard you guys like Fireball. So we have a little spice with the moment.
Speaker 1: How can you tell her that you're making this sound.
Speaker 5: Like it's on the internet. I found it myself. Once it's up, it's up. You can't hide.
Speaker 1: Actually, our relationship with Fireball is like long documented and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 8: And then a sparkling wine, sparkling white.
Speaker 1: That will be my favorite probably. I was just reading that. Well, there's a bunch of articles that have been coming out all all month long about this, but in terms of the hit the alcohol industry has been facing and how they're kind of relying on heavy drinkers this moment because there are so many light or casual drinkers that are moving towards and you'll see it in bars and restaurants popping up too, that it's it's a thing.
Speaker 6: It's not going anywhere for a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 8: I think the top selling beer at Whole Foods is Athletic, which is non alcoholic, and any bar or restaurant that is not carrying non alcoholic products is so leaving money on the table. So it's almost like you need to get with the time.
Speaker 2: It used to be you could go to a restaurant and you'd find, you know, your list of beers and wines, and there'd be one selection for a non alcoholic something, some beer of some kind. Yeah, and now there's like a whole everybody's got they've got the mocktails, they've got you know, non alcoholic wine. There's three or four different kinds of beer that you can get that are non alcoholic.
Speaker 1: I noticed this because I when I set out to do this, I was like, I was going to stay away from that stuff because I don't know, it's too close to the real thing. But I went to a couple dinners for work and I got I had water at one, and I'm like, this isn't fun.
Speaker 6: This is boring.
Speaker 1: And I had tea at the other one, and I just sat there with my tea as everyone was four years old toddies, and I'm like, this isn't fun. So this is perfect? Is this all looks very fun?
Speaker 5: Awesome? Do you want to try?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, let's do it.
Speaker 5: We'll start with the uh feline ne Groni.
Speaker 1: Now negroni is what it is, a liqueur usually.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so a negroni is typically like a very dark, strong drink. I know, my cups don't know their own strength. They've been doing dry January. So this is actually made in Brooklyn and this company, Saint Agrestus. Uh, they were actually just uh alcohol distillers, and then they started experimenting with non alcoholic and found this formula.
Speaker 1: That's a drink that I wouldn't drink probably normally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a little strong, a little bitter.
Speaker 6: pH balance for a woman yet whatever.
Speaker 2: Yes, one of the one of the I guess but leafs about non alcoholic drinks is that there's a certain there's a reaction in your mouth that takes place with alcohol, the burn that whatever it is. If it's a it's a spirit, if it's a beer, even wine to a certain degree has that alcohol burn to it, which a lot of people crave. This has just the tiniest, tiniest amount of it. This the phony ne gronie.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason it reminds me of alcohol too is because you're kind.
Speaker 6: Of like, ooh, it's strong.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, I mean that's the that's the the feeling that you get or the reflex that you have when you taste when you can taste the alcohol.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this one is I'd say the bite is on the low end. A lot of spirits because people crave that, they'll use like ginger or pepper or vinegar to give you that burn. So we even carry some pava products. Cova is a plant that's been used in the South Pacific for hundreds of years for sort of ceremonial and social purposes.
Speaker 5: Actually numbs your mouth. So you're like, whoa, this is working? Having well this in a while?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm at the dentist.
Speaker 5: Yeah that Yeah, okay, I've.
Speaker 2: Had the at least the alcohol version of that fresh squeeze I pa from to Shoot.
Speaker 3: So okay, excellent, I have a memory of it. Go for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So most of the beers and wines are de alcoholized, meaning that they are brude or fermented all the way through.
Speaker 3: To having booze and then and then it's taken out. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Its exactly like I feel like I'm cheating on dry jack.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's got right, it's got all the same complexity and hops.
Speaker 1: My husband would totally drink that and you wouldn't even know, you would have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, very much. Wow.
Speaker 8: So the Shoots actually we did a tasting with them earlier this week, and they have sort of a bespoke exclusive de alcoholization process.
Speaker 5: Everyone's got their own.
Speaker 8: But it might be like a vacuum system or some sort of science that lowers the boiling point of alcohol, so the alcohol will boil out.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: Because there's there's there's a new trend also towards hop waters, which you know, they're they're more of a Seltzer version of beer that have that kind of the hoppy taste to it but doesn't have the alcohol in it. And those are good too, those those tend to be pretty good. But this, this tastes like the the Shoots fresh squeezed IPA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well that's good. You've tried both.
Speaker 1: So. Burden of Proof is a bottle shop, it's a market. It is in South Pasadena and beyond. You can catch them really anywhere at Burden of Proof na dot com.
Speaker 6: This is fun.
Speaker 1: It is a thoughtfully curated selection by the way of non alcoholic wine, beer, spirit, something for everybody.
Speaker 6: There's also private.
Speaker 1: Events that they do for classes, parties, baby showers, whatever you're deal.
Speaker 6: You work with your husband, what's that? What's that like?
Speaker 8: We got married last year and we started a business last year, so we're just going all in.
Speaker 5: It's great so far.
Speaker 8: We actually compliment each other really well, and we both come from the film and video production world, and it's kind of like, once you've done that, I think you can do anything.
Speaker 3: Everything else is calm by by comparison.
Speaker 1: Really, yes, the sparkling the sparkling white is tastes exactly like a bottle.
Speaker 6: Is it blank, it's blanked.
Speaker 5: It's made with chardonay grapes up in Healdsberg.
Speaker 1: It's got taste exactly the same. Those are great, that's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never done that.
Speaker 6: I've never done, never done I've never had any of those before.
Speaker 3: That's never tried that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We have tastings every Friday and Saturday, just totally free because it is so important to try this. A lot of people think, oh, oh, duels, I don't want to take exactly, that's the thing.
Speaker 6: It's like, it's odus.
Speaker 3: Are near beer was the only comparison.
Speaker 1: It's like I was thinking, well, what's the point, you know, But it's like there there is a point. It's to be festive with your friends at our drinking or what have you.
Speaker 3: Totally it's with your lushy friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 8: Well it's the ritual of having something just ahday in your hands, right right right, make for all the difference.
Speaker 2: Obriana McReynolds again owner of Burden of Proof. You can check them out burden of Proof na dot com. Also burden of Proof NA is the social media handle on Instagram TikTok. You can find them on Facebook. Burden of Proof. Thank you for coming in today. Nice surprise.
Speaker 7: Yes, you're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: It's so much fun playing into weird conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: Af I AM six forty live everywhere on the ihard.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is spend a couple of days in the algorithm on Twitter that that exposes you to the Venezuelans. Venezuelans are storming the homes and the Haitians are eating your dogs.
Speaker 6: To really get into it, the fan is so rich old days.
Speaker 2: Federal judge has temporarily blocked President Trump's executive order that ends the constitutional sorry that would end the constitutional guarantee of birthright citizenship regardless of the parents immigration status. The District Judge John Kunauer ruled today in the case brought by the states of Washington, Arizona, Illinois, and Oregon. This is just one of the cases against that executive order. The states have argued that the Fourteenth Amendment and Supreme Court case law have cemented birthright citizenship and really the only way to change that would be to pass a constitutional amendment.
Speaker 1: Have you heard the rumors about Barack Obama and Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I think that that's where it ends.
Speaker 6: While the Times of India.
Speaker 3: Ah, the old Times of India.
Speaker 1: Hey, it references a post on X that has gone viral. Okay that a friend of Jennifer Aniston said everyone close to her knows she is dating Barack Obama. He's with Jennifer Aniston, my old friend, now, my old manager, now a friend is connected to her inner circle. At a gathering with Jennifer's friends, the affair came up casually. Jennifer herself admitted it. They were seated with a psychic, which made it sound surreal. But it's definitely not a secret among the closest friends. Well, sometimes girlfriends have a psychic come in for like a girl's night, and they do readings. And I've seen it on The Housewives a couple of times. Go on, why are you looking at me like I do this? Said it like that, you said like you have taken I.
Speaker 3: Have done this.
Speaker 6: I have never done this time.
Speaker 1: No, my parents went to a psychic for years, and now wrap your head around that. As a child, the two people making decisions for you are going to a freaking psychic.
Speaker 6: Holy hell anyway. Yeah, apparently it's.
Speaker 1: All about a leaked DM and this thing has picked up some traction. Not just the Times of India, Oh no, there are other outlets like the hind.
Speaker 6: Times, Times becomingsoon dot net.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard of comingsoon dot net India today.
Speaker 1: Apparently India is all over. This story makes perfect sense. Somebody was heating up chicken tika masala in the break room earlier and now I can't stop thinking of.
Speaker 3: Butter chicken last nime?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 3: Did It's really good?
Speaker 6: Was it homemade?
Speaker 1: I love some homemade buttered chicken in real Do you have any non with it? Do you like garlic? Non?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Do you like cheese filled?
Speaker 2: Non?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 6: Me too?
Speaker 2: You could you could have put anything after cheese filled, and I probably would have.
Speaker 3: Said, yeh.
Speaker 1: Do you like the grain sauce? What kind of sauce do you like with your non? I'm don't you just go straight to butter?
Speaker 6: More butter? You just I could just dip it into the butter sauce.
Speaker 3: B it's fine.
Speaker 1: I got a loaf of sourdough bread yesterday and got into the butter.
Speaker 3: Really good.
Speaker 1: Where to go? Where that loaf of bread go? It's in the car. Mm hmm, you think I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: The Senate has advanced the nomination of Pete Heggseth as the Trump's Defense Secretary. This vote pushes him towards confirmation, despite some objections from Democrats and at least a couple of Republicans who have said that they are uneasy to Republicans right now. Senator is Lisa Mkowski of Alaska and Susan Collins Maine did break ranks. They have opposed Hegseth and said as much. But this former combat vet former Fox News host is facing allegations of excessive drinking and aggressive actions towards women, which he has denied. A final confirmation vote is expected tomorrow. The Senate, meanwhile, did confirm Trump's pick to lead the CIA. John Ratcliffe, was Director of National Intelligence during the first term and is the first person who have held that position and the top post at the CIA. Fire Wise, we're just watching what's going on with the Hughes fire. Thankfully, conditions there have greatly improved from where we were twenty four hours ago. It did increase overnight a small bit. It's at ten two hundred and seventy eight acres around Castake Lake and at containment is at about twenty four percent for the most part. The evacuation areas those heavily populated neighborhoods for the most part, are under either evacuation warnings or have had their evacuation warnings listed. Most of the areas that are still under evacuation orders are pretty sparsely populated.
Speaker 1: And may I please have some storytime music to tease our next story?
Speaker 3: Sure? It was wait a minute, I know it kind of.
Speaker 1: It was twenty fifteen on Japan's forested island of a Yakushima when a mail macaq.
Speaker 6: Jumped onto the back of a female deer. What did the bacock then try to do.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 6: It's not rare, It's not the first time, and it won't be the last.
Speaker 3: You said, Oh, Bob, it's just kids, Steph.
Speaker 6: Gary and Shannon will return with strange science.
Speaker 7: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: I toyed with the idea of going to see that just because I love The Lion King. You forget how dark The Lion King is until you revisit it. And Disney Movie but I didn't remember it being so dark. Poor little Simba.
Speaker 2: Before we get to strange science, another recall maybe on the horizon for governor news.
Speaker 6: Oh I heard about this?
Speaker 2: Is this from kitson Saving California. Is this newly formed coalition They want to serve him with official recall papers citing our rising taxes, cost of living, ineffective emergency responses, population decline.
Speaker 3: Randy Economy is the group's founder.
Speaker 6: Okay, we know him.
Speaker 2: This would be the eighth attempt to recall Governor Nusom sins.
Speaker 1: He's usually involved with all of them. I think, all right, it is time for strange science.
Speaker 7: Sence. It's like weird science, but strange.
Speaker 6: Well, you've been.
Speaker 1: Talking about this all day, and I can understand why it would stick in your cra there. It's odd when you think about monkeys and deer having sexy times together. Or maybe it's not sexy, maybe it's just for survival.
Speaker 2: So you were talking this story on the island of Yakushima, male macock monkey jumped onto the back of a female seek a deer and tried to make one.
Speaker 1: Now it's important to understand the social status of the macock the macaw. What kind of low ranking status, which they believed maybe driving the unusual behavior, like maybe the male macoq.
Speaker 5: Is not.
Speaker 3: Man enough or monkey enough.
Speaker 1: Monkey enough to hook up with the female maccox because they are put on a pedestal, so they went to the lesser thought of species when it comes to the macawk world of the deer, and it's like, ah, well, I'm not gonna be able to hook up with a female maccoq, so I'm going to hook up with this.
Speaker 2: Dough right here. Okay, that's fine. But in twenty eighteen it happened again, but the roles were reversed. Five female maccoqs were riding and rubbing male deer.
Speaker 1: I could do without you saying the phrase riding and rubbing male deer.
Speaker 6: I know it says that right here in the article. I understand that.
Speaker 1: So this is a totally new area that you speak up as well. This was near Osaka, which is like three hundred and seventy miles away from Yakushima across the Pacific Ocean. So it's not like one monkey saw this other macoque bone in the deer and was like, hey, I heard we can get with deer.
Speaker 6: Now let's go it's go on a.
Speaker 1: Deer hunt, and the five chicks, the five female maccocks, are like, let's go find us some deer and if the question I see it.
Speaker 3: Happen question technical, Yeah, you said that he was bring.
Speaker 2: Isn't an attempted I mean, just just to clarify feel it feels like there should be like did the deed get done?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't think it is. I think this guy. Listen, this same.
Speaker 6: Mighty nose is also done. You know the sex organs of deer Nora.
Speaker 2: Maccox pretty similar to there's a other mammal and a place for it.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, that's an interesting way to put it. Well, I'm trying to keep it.
Speaker 2: Have a children lot be twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, twenty twenty three. They saw these same deer mounting behavior and they believe it's the same monkey each time. They said that this one based on his almond shaped eyes, although they can't be absolutely certain. They haven't tagged him or spray painted him.
Speaker 5: He's in a deer.
Speaker 6: You had that one friend that was into something different, right.
Speaker 3: Dave, Dave, Dave, do you know anything about Dave?
Speaker 6: Dave's always into different.
Speaker 2: Now the male has ascended to a dominant rank, the females around him might be doing it too. And that said, the behavior is changing over time. Maybe the first time he did it was because of frustration. So for one specific.
Speaker 1: Purpose liking a blonde versus a brunette. Right, maybe this month is absolutely just like deer and not into other monkeys.
Speaker 3: But you're saying that.
Speaker 5: I don't think you should.
Speaker 1: I don't think that you should have to stick to your species if you're a monkey, like maybe you don't find the macocks attractive. So maybe that monkey looks in the mirror and it's not like uh, maybe he sees a deer and he's like peaceful regal.
Speaker 2: This is not just I mean, this is this is a new level for the relationship between the deer and the monkeys on this island. Because they said the deer often follow monkeys around, they eat food that they drop out of the trees, and they nibble on monkey feces.
Speaker 6: Interesting, maybe that's where I go, and.
Speaker 2: Then the monkeys will munch on the ticks and other parasites that they groom from the deer.
Speaker 1: So could it be a territorial thing where the Macoque sees the deer in its feces and other things, and it's like, stay away from my stuff, and so you like attacks the deer at tax him.
Speaker 2: Well that's what no. I think it's more of they have learned to coexists. They have this symbiotic relationship. And then whatever happened, Like it used to be that the deer would pick something up that the monkey dropped out of the tree, and then it became the monkey grabs a tick off the deer and eat it, and then it just kind of escalates whatever The next behavior up on the thing is.
Speaker 1: Can I get to the love portion of the event?
Speaker 3: I don't know if there is such a thing, but go on.
Speaker 1: There is because listen to this most of the time. This is according to a paper published in the journal Primates. It's a very good journal. It's the best, the best of all the Primates journals. Most of the accounts are involving a monkey that seems to just jump up onto the deer's back and rest and sleep.
Speaker 3: They just wanted to cuddle.
Speaker 1: They just want to cuddle. They just want the warmth, the bodily contact. That's the thing, guys. It's not just about the sex. It's about the sleeping and the cuddling between the deer.
Speaker 2: How many times do have to tell that to women? Sometimes it's just about they just want someone to hold on to. I think that's true. It's not true. Maybe maybe strong way to end. Well, thanks for ruining love. If you listen any part of our Monkey Deer Love stories, you can always go back and listen on the podcast. Just go to kfiam six forty dot com slash Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, most of the time the deer and the maccocks were seen together, they were just chilling.
Speaker 6: They were just snapping and cuddling.
Speaker 2: One guy took it too far. He's got to ruin it for everybody.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: We were talking to someone earlier about how long we've been doing this show, and you said, we're coming up on nine years.
Speaker 3: No, we are in nine years, okay whatever, this is our tenth year.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, and then we do segments like that and you wonder why, and I wonder why.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll see what the future holds, won't.
Speaker 6: Wait, John, This is all John's fault.
Speaker 2: John Cobelt Show's coming up next. We'll see you tomorrow. Stay drive everybody blessings. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show, you can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap