Speaker 1: It starts for our name, We're Alive. You can listen to us on uh rumble, LinkedIn, in Spotify, my heart speaker, anywhere you get your podcasts. So today's another Wednesday. We've got Detective Jake Jacobs with us, and we've got a veteran n c I Special Agent Greg Highlands with us. And we've got a special guest by the name of Marcus C. Williams trying to clear out the socialists and we're trying to help him out a little bit. Our special guest that we had scheduled, miss Anne Marie Robertson, who is the victim. Her husband or brother was the murder of victim of a person in Alabama. She has some difficulty in her family right now, all kinds of stuff happening at once hospice in the hospital, so she won't be able to make it today, but we'll have her back. It's just a very difficult day for her, so we want to be understanding about that and best of her uh and she uh, you know, fight's a good fight on all fronts today. So, but we wanted to address a couple of things that have come up recently. Yeah, I'm sure you guys have seen the or heard that the Army Navy game took place this weekend. It's the past weekend, right, yes, any of that, yep, Okay, so he's got lucky. Yeah, so the Navy they have pretty good quarterback. But I was talking to Greg about that. During the week UH at CIS does the protective service details for some unusual dignitaries all over the country, all over the world, very weird. Sometimes you get very weird dignitaries. I'm sure that Craig has had weird ones. I mean for the Army Navy game, you get sec NAV and SECTAPH and stuff like that. But you know, outside of that, you get a bunch of other people that you're protecting that really are on the outskirts of things like Korea, Ukraine. And I'm sure Craig has had some weird ones too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: And I was just talking to Craig about you know, it's weird. Even though we're attached the Navy, we're doing a lot of of briefings at West Point. So I would spend my springs at West Point just before all the all the kidds would graduate, and it's a race to catch them before they leave so they can get briefing, which is the son of a bitch leaping. So when you get in the in the gate they have one of the main gates, they have a if you've never been to West Point, when you get there, uh, there's huge rugby fields and you can see the kids coming on crutches, wheelchairs. That's a ship. All these injuries, superior injuries, get into the get into the freaking rugby corners. So telling that greg I had to do a briefing for lacrosse player that was restricted to his room. Poor guy in Washington Hall stuck in a closet basically a room size size of a closet with a cross uniform and his fucking stick and ball and that was it. That was his only friends for a couple of days ago. But anyway, you have to chase him down quick. And one of the things they like to do, as I'm sure you're probably aware, is when they when they assign you to do their the briefings of the cadets. You know, you stay at a hotel, obviously you're there for a couple of weeks. Knocking these cadets out as quickly as possible. And even though you have a cell phone. Headquarters won't call you on the phone. They leave you a message at the hotel saying, if you don't respond to this by three o'clock this afternoon, you agreed to stay three more weeks. What the you agree to say three more weeks when you can even answer the phone. No, anyway, that's the way they pull it. So anyway, I mean, it's a great experience if you get a chance to go to West Point, it's uh literally aspiring to see those kids and see what they're doing. I think they have I can't remember the name of it where they have a rush kind of a rush thing for size papers, which is crazy, and you've got the athletes doing weird stuff to get plauseing all to get these papers. But you see some of the some of the messages on the on the boards outside the offices. If army loses painful. But I'm sure they're gone for now. Linda. By the way, we got a message. Are you guys on Facebook anymore? Yes, it's just not connected today. We went up live before we had a chance to put it on Facebook. So we'll be on Facebook next week, but we'll be on LinkedIn and rumble today, Sorry for any convenience. So, like I mentioned, Anne, Marie Robertson is up to her neck with Christis today and uh, you know, best of luck to their family. You know, they've they've had significant tragedies and they're facing some today, so our ourts go out to them. So but I do want to there's been some movement in the Krasner situation, right m and we want to cover that a little bit. Can we do that, Jake? Can you tell what's happening?
Speaker 3: Big movement? His assistant.
Speaker 4: Like second in command of his law division, just got dis barred by the United States District Court in the Eastern District Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: I can't see, and basically is what I've been saying.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't want any pats on the back, as like to say, but I was the first one to call us crap out back in twenty seventeen to twenty eighteen. It's nice that everyone's getting around now using words like mendacious and things like that, which is a special word for you know that we regular for understand as being liars.
Speaker 1: And yeah, they.
Speaker 4: Lied to all kinds of which is what I've been saying. I said, they've been misleading, subordinan perjury. They've been doing all this stuff to let.
Speaker 1: Merchandis Jake have been completely.
Speaker 3: They lack they lacked candor, they use all these words.
Speaker 4: So but in this particular one in ROL for an article about it, and and Krasna fled. But in this particular thing, I can't see how they don't get further sanctioned because we don't supposed to know anything about this filing.
Speaker 3: Because the chief judge, which.
Speaker 4: Is Winby Beetlestone, she replaced Mitchel Goldberg, she ordered this report sealed until after all appeals and all filings was done. But Crashburn, in his disrespect for the court and David Ludowski terrible lawyers, but they good fraudsters and good grifters.
Speaker 3: They actually.
Speaker 4: Did the filing and put the sealed order with it clearly stays up the top sealed until after this. So I don't know if the court is going to further sad these people or not. But the gist of this is that Krasner and his District Attorney's office has once again been smacked down.
Speaker 3: And they all.
Speaker 4: Say that people are lying on Krasner's orders. So and this wasn't let a murderer out. Well, sorry not to let him out. That might have been phase two. This was to get a convicted murderer, double murderer off of death bro He killed a preacher's kid and his wife and left a infant on the.
Speaker 3: Floor to die in a freezing home.
Speaker 4: In the in the eighties. Luckily that baby lived. I'm sure she she don't want to keep revisiting it. This miss miss Newman, this Lisa Hert Newman. But this is the kind of people we've had John fail on here with the baby in the box. These are the kind of people that crash ther are letting out of prison. These are vampires who've already tasted blood and he's letting them back out to kill and kill again.
Speaker 3: Most of them. We just had another one he just got out.
Speaker 1: Where's his conscious conscience?
Speaker 4: He just kidding he had He has no conscience. This guy is a criminal. I've been telling you guys since you met me, John, and they got mad at me because I called it a criminal enterprise. I just called it like I saw it, and I put my neck on the line to do it. That obviously, But seven years later you called this guy liar, you saying he's lying to the court.
Speaker 3: You say he's putting false seven to the court.
Speaker 4: You say line of all judges, they actually called it injury in their folum. That he has a pattern of doing this and it's his modus operandi.
Speaker 3: So that means that you know that he's doing a coming to on the prosecut He just lies, m and you done.
Speaker 4: Paid over as Rolphis documented over hundreds of millions of dollars to convicted murderers. You know, yeah, right, So I don't know if you guys would to follow up on it, but uh, Marcus or greg or John.
Speaker 3: But I mean you've seen it from Afar.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know you guys down in Philly, but we all see what this guy is, right.
Speaker 1: I think they play that he used the same h Jacob, you have a unique situation where the guy takes you know, over one. But I think they're is to play for the same playbook everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh basically, well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you remember when he first got elected, all these Shorros funded district attorneys, they were all meeting together throughout the country. They all had playbook and they all did the same thing. You listen, I can't be mad at George Zorro's, you know, for being the type of big Hungarian criminal that he is. But he got rid of the adversarial process. He put criminals on the prosecutor side. God will be elected by dumb Democrats. And now you conspire with defense attorneys. You go after It's like me being retired if I had if I let's say I started a job when I was in nineteen seventy five or nineteen seventy five, and I did forty years, and I put a murder away in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 3: Well, kras goes against that case.
Speaker 4: He knows detective Jacobs ain't coming back nowhere to fight for nothing.
Speaker 3: Hey, detective Jacobs pushed that guy in the eye.
Speaker 4: And but I need you on the defense side to say that, Say detective Jacobs push you in the eye in nineteen seventy nine, And then the District Attorney's office say, we believe the detective Jacobs punch you a nine in nineteen seventy nine.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're gonna let you out.
Speaker 4: And since detective Jacobs pushed you in the eye in nineteen seventy nine, we're gonna give you ten million dollars because you shouldn't have been in jail since nineteen seventy nine, but there's no investigation whether it was Bob Malin in the precient on with the precient report. You know, he already said that they're not doing any investigations. This filing, which is now public, you might need to read it before it goes gets sealed again. This filing says that the they did away. This is judges saying it's federal court judges, appeals court judges, and district judges saying they did away with the adversarial process in the courts. And the reason he this sparked because you got to have a certain level of integrity to be a lawyer.
Speaker 3: You get off. It's like being a cop.
Speaker 4: You got so much power that you can't sit back and just use that power and walk down the street, just no handcuffs on anybody, or let anybody out to jail because you can. And that's what this guy's doing, and unfortunately people have been murdered, the citizens of Philadelphia's taxpayer. He actually did the press con for saw Mondy. It's saying that homicides are down, which he's right, but they're not down because of what he's doing. What he's done. He did a purge. You don't get we all know in this field that it's only a certain number of people that does all crimes. If you got all the people for two years killing each other, you got to regenerate.
Speaker 1: Like Chicago. It's like the marriage Chicago.
Speaker 2: Oh so the systems working then.
Speaker 5: The exact way that it was built to this is see, you know. And in the meantime, the citizens suffer. Right, So the citizens suffer because they let all of these horrible criminals back out on the street. And who does it affect? Who? Does it affect those that are most at risk? Right, the people that are in the working class neighborhoods, the people that are in the impoverished neighborhoods. It doesn't affect the very affle. And it doesn't affect him Krasner where he lives in his neighborhood. You know. See, these are the things that we need to have.
Speaker 1: A college time.
Speaker 4: He's in the high rise with with with lobby security and everything else.
Speaker 3: Right, pay taxpayer security.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. Now they've got taxpayer security, but the people in the community don't have the level of security that they have. I say, we make it even and I say that if they want to let all these criminals out into the communities, they need to go live in the communities that they let these criminals out into.
Speaker 6: Marc.
Speaker 3: You saw this clearly.
Speaker 4: And these people are arguing about giving free and legals health care and all other kind of stuff. They want to call them whatever they want to call them to make you feel bad for calling them what they are, which is criminals.
Speaker 3: They're criminals.
Speaker 4: When they went to Arthur's finger the next day, you're not staying next to me, That's.
Speaker 3: Right, Jake.
Speaker 1: I want to clarify something up. Okay, this charge what's her name, Beetle.
Speaker 4: Windy Beetlestone is the chief judge now she replaced Mitchell Goldberg.
Speaker 3: And it's funny this all got started.
Speaker 1: What happens if you say Beatlestone three times.
Speaker 4: Hopefully hopefully you know I knew you were going there. Hopefully you say it three times. Krashna goes to jail where he belongs.
Speaker 1: Beetlestone, beatles Stone, Beatlestone, Beatlestone.
Speaker 5: We can only hope, right.
Speaker 1: Oh God, I thought you said Beetle juice.
Speaker 4: No, it's Windey Beeblestone, and I'm trying to stand on her good side, because I need her to really dig into whatever. Being the chief jo she just got appointed this year, so I'm hoping that by them totally disobeying her order to keep these documents sealed, she realized the level of collessness they have towards the courts and the people, and she takes a deep dive into all of Krashner's actions. And if she uncut and she looks into it, all you got to do is look, it's there for the take here. He will go to jail. He got a white who got a mediation company to mediate between the settlements between the city and Philadelphia and the defense attorneys, and they get their cuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about Rico? Why can't they push that?
Speaker 3: John? Why?
Speaker 4: And you've been talking now for this is twenty twenty five, Johns. I think we met in twenty nineteen or twenty twenty, and I think two.
Speaker 3: Years before that. I've been calling it rico.
Speaker 4: I've been calling it a criminal enterprise since twenty eighteen, twenty seventeen, really before you guys even knew about it. I knew what was going on because I was talking to people on the inside, and I was on the inside, and people could talk to me now without being scared.
Speaker 3: But when you have people for.
Speaker 4: Seven years see nothing happen, and their bosses in them do something, you think they want to sit on the outside and not be able to take care of their family.
Speaker 3: Like Jake jacups Hell, they keep their mouth shut.
Speaker 4: So that's why you need to take this action against him to to and centivize other people to come forward. There's plenty people that this retorney's office and in that police department that knows every and then and all these judges do too. You you heard what who do he run against? Who's the judge that he ran for the d a uh, I know him, Pat Dugan. Pat Dugan was calling him a liar in the campaign. He Pat knows what he was doing.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he have any cooperating witnesses we can use that are on the inside.
Speaker 3: Who's going to come forward with John when they get fired? I mean I was.
Speaker 4: Cooperating withness Tell they said, don't cooperate. Well, this is what happens to you. You lose your job, You lose you know, you lose everything. Who's going to do that job? When you make examples of Joe Bloga, of Jimmy Smith, Ryan Richard Nicoletti.
Speaker 1: You've got a PA, you know, confidential witness in the sense of confidential Witnes.
Speaker 4: You started the show talk about n c I s and Navy guys and all the other kind of guys. People even in your moment in every walk on this FBI, n c I s or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't want to call them college but people.
Speaker 4: They used to say, like with sports and football, they made a business decision.
Speaker 3: People are going to make.
Speaker 4: Business decisions regarding their careers.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, and you got a few out there. How many people knew what Jack Smith was doing? You know? Come on you right and marl Igo going through the girls to.
Speaker 1: Before I forget Jack Smith is in court right today?
Speaker 3: Right, well, he's on a deposition today.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean we do we have any disposition action in their gras case where we can get some george from him.
Speaker 3: There's plenty of people to have dirt on. Look.
Speaker 4: Dennis Wilson got or television and told the lie.
Speaker 1: I kN Dennis Wilson is.
Speaker 4: Well in former deputy police commissioner, second in command, first in command as far as investigations. He got on TV in front of millions of people around the world and lie intentionally right, which caused the cop to get locked up and rect that cop still don't have his job back.
Speaker 3: He stills it with the trial. Yet this is some twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: So when you see stuff, and then he goes to have a deposition with me and says, he admits to line. Everybody was around when he was having that phone call with outlaw and the mayor, and he knew that they told him to lie. They threatened to arrest him, and he was gonna lose eight hundred thousand dollars pensions anywhere anywhere from seven fifty to eight fifty depends on who you talk to.
Speaker 3: Was his drop money. And so he.
Speaker 4: Decided, I'm going to take that money to help with nikod letty, Let nigga donety go to jail.
Speaker 3: Let Nicoletti's life get turned upside down?
Speaker 1: What is and what is the nicolettisill right now.
Speaker 3: He's still waiting with you.
Speaker 4: Well, they got the trial moved out of the city, because that's all.
Speaker 3: Crash he wants.
Speaker 4: He just wanted a phill every police officerhip in front of a Philadelphia jury because evidently Philadelphias are ignorant enough to keep voting for this guy. So if you can, youre enough bullcrap to him that you might can get a conviction, asks James Pitts. James Pitts is in jail right now in Minnesota. You know who the witnesses against him for this alleged assault on him was the convicted murderer, the convicted murderer and the convicted murderers family who couldn't even take what the insight for police headquarters.
Speaker 5: Look like, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's who testified against him. He got convicted, he got three to six years. They didn't and they didn't actually interview any detectives who saw who said, okay, did James Pitch punched this guy that James Pitch to this.
Speaker 3: They don't want none of that.
Speaker 4: The only you would testify was a convicted murder and his family members. And they said, and he said during the trial that if he gets this detective convicted present told me it was a pay day and for that's testimony. So now you've got to send it to lie. You get out of jail for murder, and you're gonna get money.
Speaker 1: I'm allowed to you, how many people do you think we've got? How many fellow crops you think we have hanging by a ring waiting for ship jab in Philadelphia right now, every last one of them.
Speaker 3: John, if you slip on a banana pill, you going to jail. Fucking simple. You. So where you do?
Speaker 4: You put your gun on your hoster and you go get a shovel. You wait for the ship to happen, and you go scoop it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean since we've I we since we've gone around, we said it's dangerous to operate in uh you know Animy territory.
Speaker 3: Now you know, we just laide the rest.
Speaker 4: We just laid the rest of one of the best cops I've known. And I've known him since he was a rookie. His name was Andy Chan, and he ultimately died when he was a highway but I know him since he was a rookie in the thirty ninth district and another cop that he worked with the thirty ninth district ended up getting shot while another officer was killed. Actually even one of my cases which at him, yeah for leaving the courthouse.
Speaker 3: Him and Richie Bowles was going home.
Speaker 4: And Richie Bowles worked with Andy Chan in the thirty ninth before Andy went the highway. But Andy years ago got hit on his motorcycle and he just passed away. They just named the police commissioner, just named the member. But that's why we got a fight. Because Andy Chan was a good cop. But he was more than that. He was a good person. He was a very good person and a great cop, a great cop. He get out he got out there and risked his life. And people that risk.
Speaker 7: Their life, like Eric ruck Cras, the lock got Eric Bruok convicted Eric rut That what Cras didn't tell you is right before Eric Rupp shot the guy.
Speaker 4: His partner got hit by a car that was driving over seventy miles an hour intentionally, and it was a car that was used in a murder. But they don't tell you that. And and the lady down the street who says she heard him give commands to the guy in the car, They never used her.
Speaker 3: They just wanted to come jack.
Speaker 1: Look at this, Look at this? Does that ring?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I'm sure if he knows somebody that knows somebody, he's gonna probably reach out to me.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of guys do that. I never mentioned. But you know.
Speaker 4: Everybody who knew Andy chand I since I know, my sister, your rookie. I used to always call him effectually diaper chan.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a great he was a great copy the great guy. So although retired Peel mccullor just said that people know, people were there. I've talked to him. People were there when Wilson was getting the orders. People was there when Wilson was getting threatened. And when I tried to get questioned Wilson about this, Bartle and the City of Philadelphia lawyers knew that I was going to uncover this.
Speaker 3: So that's when they had that meeting.
Speaker 4: Job we had that meeting in the Federal courthouse and Bartle told me I'm not allowed to answer asking any of those questions. They didn't want that this stuff uncovered, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So does Ralph lead on anything else? I mean he's reporting. I mean, you and Ralph have time the hell of a job reporting everything that's going on with Krasner.
Speaker 4: If the rest of the media did that, John Krasn would be in jail. The Inquirer and the news stations did what they all know this is this is an open secret here in philadelph.
Speaker 1: You know, we should have remember we had Mickey Oster Richard. Remember the yes the media guy, Yes, the president, we should have him back, yes, you know, and get an idea what he thinks is should happen now.
Speaker 4: Well, Ralph asked Krasner a question on Monday about the judges calling him a liar, and Krasner responsible something to the fact, Well, if I'm a liar, how can you trust what I'm saying something to that effect, you know, And so Ralph says I don't and Krasner ran off, and no one else in that whole media.
Speaker 3: That's why he calls on Ralph so he can flee.
Speaker 1: And yes, that inspires confidence, right, Yeah, Well, he's.
Speaker 4: Like, it's consciousness of guilt. That's what that's actually used in law enforcement. Flight is consciousness of guilt, perfectly so, and he runs from Ralph.
Speaker 3: Every time he gets caught. He starts figling, glasses, doing all kinds.
Speaker 1: Of We have a video of him revidly running away. We got to play that a couple more times, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yes, this was better, he ran John. I told Ralph'm gonna try to get a compilation together. Sorry, remind me to put that out there before I actually did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jesus. Hey, so let's uh, let's let's compare up. But what's happening with that Pennsylvania trooper that was fighting with the transgender on the Vine Street dress?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Is he did he get his chap back?
Speaker 4: The last I understand is that he's the trooper is soon? Did you talk about I worked for the mayor? I worked for the mayor? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think the truth is suing because he was still in probation. Arnie Barney, Yes, well, she got I don't know what to call these people, That's what I'm saying. They they make us use language Andy, Greg, you missed it last week, but Marcus kept using the word retard for some reason.
Speaker 5: And put it on me. Okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it. Good show last week, by the way.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so well, Greg, what do you think about the word retard?
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about use it quite frequently, so I do you know? It just means not quite done yet.
Speaker 1: It's a higher education term.
Speaker 2: Yes, the technical term.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so uh that's the last I heard with that case. Unfortunately, I believe somebody told me they saw his attorney walking inside the d's off his barneyes or their attorney walking inside the d's office. I guess to negotiate. But the funny thing is that attorney also represents a lot of these exigneries, or not not necessarily the xigneries.
Speaker 1: Is it the guy with a bullet the uh uh bulletins on the along seventy six?
Speaker 4: No, no, it's not. It's not that guy I know you're talking about. You're talking about the guy who shot that. They try to negotiate who shot the guy in front of Astro cigar bar. You're talking about Leonard Hill. I think his name is the lawyer my old tenants I worked for. The Oh wow, well they might get paid. They might need to put them back, just charge them more.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: So uh, John, that's another travesy. You know, the union and the police department, the pimp Spain State police didn't back that off up because he was up a role and they and and just like Wilson, the stuff hit the fan and they got rid of the guy. And he did nothing wrong. He did nothing wrong with making traffic stuff. And that's when you asked me the question was how many people on pens and needles? That's everybody, because with this political comment, you could just do your job and oh, well, now you don't have a job tomorrow. We allowed this, we allowed this snowball. You know, we say words, we can't say each trouble. We can say transgender.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, is there a difference? Now, that's my immediate response. I was like, somebody's gonna feel some type of way about that. But maybe they're retarding.
Speaker 4: Well I would say you're afenity challenged or your not I don't even want to well, no, because yes, that's different.
Speaker 5: You're right, Yeah, it's absolutely it's psychosis. It's psychosis, that's what that is. So to these people, man, and they try to make it like they try to force you into their wark perception of reality. Like the crazy thing is is the ones that try to make you and the man that you see things the way that they do, like that is a mental illness. Like that's for real, for real, that's a problem. You can't expect somebody to see everything the way that you do.
Speaker 4: That's ridiculous. But you got a man running for president who's catering to these people. You close in all the mental hospitals and you got people walking around saying I'm transgendent. There's no people, there's no such thing. It's word shoulding being a dictionary. And when you show me somebody who actually physicality physiologically changed, we.
Speaker 1: Were working under a assumption that lies our truth. You got a problem, Well, what is this?
Speaker 5: What's the one from what's the saying from the what was the book nineteen eighty seven? Lies are true? Truth is lies? Something like that. Yeah, I'm gonna have to look that up because that's exactly what this is.
Speaker 1: Uh, Marcus, what do we got in regard to Okay, the the Moroe County ditt attorney is going to quit, right, what's her name?
Speaker 5: It's uh, Sandra Dorley and that.
Speaker 1: One that was doing fifty five and a thirty five at in her garage.
Speaker 5: Right, craziness, craziness, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 1: She's going to quit. Do we know who's taken over?
Speaker 5: Well, there's some guy in there now I forget his name, unfortunately, but he's in there now. He apparently is supposed to be a decent guy. So we'll give it time and find out for sure. You know, I don't know how he's going to adjudicate the cases. I haven't seen how stuff is going. So far really with him, but that'll be interesting to see. It's a little bit concerning, though, because now that means that we have to run a candidate for the position next year or this coming up year right now, So we're gonna have to because this year they didn't have the how can I say it, when she resigned, the timing of it allowed the governor to appoint somebody for that seat mercy.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 5: Apparently they didn't do a horrible job. So that being said, I guess it'll be okay for now. I just hope we get a good candidate to run next year because in the meantime.
Speaker 1: We've got we've got two spectrums here. We've got Philadelphia. We've got an asshole. It's a attorney, it's doing everything you can to help the socialists and I'm still and then you've got you know, Monroe County. I mean, is there a difference in the in the way they elect. I mean, just for people to to understand Pennsylvania versus New York when it comes to prosecutions prosecutors, Can you tell us anything? Is there? Do you know of any.
Speaker 5: Difference here here where we are our prosecutors, our das are elected like you would any other politician. So it's really a political position. They're on the ballot the same way, they're partisan the same way. And it's really, honestly kind of concerning because the last time that Sondra ran, they ran some crazy far leftist against her, and Sorrows came in and put millions of dollars to run the other lady against her, And you got to really wonder, what is this dude's interest in our small little side berg, you know what I'm saying, Like, like, what is the bigger plan and agenda there?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 5: Like you you don't live anywhere near here, You're in Europe? Like what do you do it?
Speaker 1: So? Why are so I'm Johnny fucking running for TA in Philadelphia. Yeah, so it's crazy because Jake get some weirdo that fucking.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: What I was thinking about doing is maybe putting some purple hair on some.
Speaker 5: Run.
Speaker 4: I would probably get ninety eight percent of the vote and then I washed my face and take.
Speaker 3: The wig off.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I don't understand what these people see when you see a small gas pursion like l Krastman, when you see these people like Gavin Newsom Kim Fox.
Speaker 3: I forgot the dude's name in uh San Francisco that they got rid of.
Speaker 4: Enough, enough of this crap and the Republicans, I know, we keep calling it the Union Party.
Speaker 3: M h, enough with this crap. I mean, we are losing this country. And I know when we had uh uh well.
Speaker 4: Steward on last week, I said, I was depressed. And it's not hard to be depressed because you brother.
Speaker 3: It's healthcare. They say, Okay, get an extension so the government don't shut down.
Speaker 4: They still haven't done anything. Healthcare has been jacked up or whatever.
Speaker 3: Oh, we come up. We got three days before we go on vacation again. We got to go. Enough with all these people.
Speaker 4: But meanwhile you can you can go there and two years later you have millions of dollars and we understand, well.
Speaker 3: How did that happen?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: You know somebody Orrols is doing this, because that's what he's doing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Speaking of Congress yesterday, Chip Roy said, you know, at some point the American citizens is going to want all of us four hundred and something and the Senate and everybody completely out of office because we're not doing anything to serve the people. I said, your terms are acceptable, Like, don't threaten me with a good time. I want you all going to The problem is this, like like you said, it is kind of like the UNI Party, but more so I think Timbersht said the other day exactly right. He said they'd rather name post offices than do the work of the people. And that's the Democrats and the Republicans because they'd actually have to do real work. And that's a stinging rebuke from one of their own.
Speaker 3: That's that's congressman. Is that your Congressman Bright?
Speaker 2: No, I have Marshall Blackburn, and but I really like Tim Burchant. He's a he's a good man. He's over in the middle part of the state. Nashville covers Nashville further over that way.
Speaker 1: Let's compare contrast. We've got Philadelphia, Rochester, Monroe County about Tennessee.
Speaker 2: I mean, uh, prosecution wise, it's pretty quick down here. When you go to the big cities like Nashville, Knoxville, Memphis, you see similar things that you see up north. And that's because that's where that's where the liberal the liberal ideology is. You know, I forget how old I am at times, and when I go back to I was schooled by Marxist you know. When I went to university, all my criminal justice professors were Marxists, and I used to talk to John quite a bit about it. As a matter of fact, John, remember I went and spent a week and I spent a week in a hippie commune for one of my courses. And so I've been schooled in the process. And I'll never forget the first time that somebody said something about nationalism, doing away with nationalism, doing away with the nation state and stuff, and I completely didn't get that, that that whole concept that went right over my head. But as the years went on, it sunk in what they were getting to. So sous is behind that. But they've taken a much more aggressive, a much more aggressive playbook with the no prosecution of prime in these cities. And unfortunately, as somebody said, its being the show. People were voting these folks in, so you get what you vote for.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: The scariest thing when it comes to that is this, when they vote for these people, they sell them all of these dreams. Like one of the main things they talk about is restorative justice. What does that even mean? This is this double speak nonsensical trash that they're trying to push. And then everybody's like, oh, well, how come you don't know what that means? You're stupid. I'm not stupid, you're retarded. Something's wrong with you, not me, Like are you listening to what you're saying? So they try to take the punitive aspect of justice out of justice, and they're like, oh, well they were poor, so they were stealing. Well, they stole this grandmother's car who has five grandchildren and it's just her taking care of her grandchildren because their mother passed. And do you think that she doesn't deserve justice because she stole the car and now she's got no way to take care of her kids that she's got on a limited income. You can't get them to their appointments and stuff like that. Does she not deserve justice? The woman that we just had somebody not too long ago, I want to say it was maybe maybe eight months ago. They let this guy out. He beat his wife, he be his girlfriend, not his wife, he be his girlfriend, bloody right, and they let him go because of these ridiculous baill reform laws. Right, So cashless bill for you guys who don't know Baill reform cashless bill. So they let this guy go right the next day, Bro, the next day he came back and murdered her. Like, it's just like, it's beyond me when you don't look at these issues and they're like, oh, well, you know, we need a dangerous standard, we need.
Speaker 1: A dangerous.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is right right, this is this is these problems. Who is it given? It's you know, it's really telling that it's called the criminal justice system because we're we are at in this point in society. Is it is justice for the criminals, not for the citizens and the victims.
Speaker 3: And they tell you that to your face.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 1: Jake's John.
Speaker 3: Well, John say the same thing.
Speaker 1: Baby in the parks rest.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, But John, how many people NBC ten did that story and they and they washed it down and they talked to all the crashes whatever. This was a I believe Barbacane was four years old. This was a four year old baby who.
Speaker 5: Was raped and killed.
Speaker 3: And that's the type.
Speaker 4: Of people you thought deserved to be back out on the street with nine million dollars in their pocket, and you did it with lives unbelievable, and no one saying anything that the media don't say, hey, John Fay just said that his baby girl was raped and murdered, and Larry Kraszeer let out Walter Oakbright who did it? And you got judges now saying there's no new evidence, which is what I've been telling everybody. How many times I said, the new evidence is cras and grabbing some taltess. You're wiping his butt with it, and said, here's new evidence right again, it's got two million dollars and and and we see they are murdering again.
Speaker 1: And then said the new evidence right.
Speaker 3: There is no new evidence. If you read that report that the.
Speaker 4: Judge rut, they told the judge, we conceded, we did a thorough and complete review, and we.
Speaker 3: Want this guy off of death rup.
Speaker 4: So these judges, unlike my judge, looked into it. They said they didn't even the criminal history check. That's the first thing they intentionally decided to let this guy out. Then they went to three and they even said that in the in the writings, in the filings, they dumped down on their stuff.
Speaker 3: They literally doubled down on it. So you lied again and again.
Speaker 4: And no one thinks this is I not to look at all of his exonerations and all his capital case review, communic cases.
Speaker 3: It's the same people. It's Nancy Winkelman.
Speaker 4: It's Paul George, it's Tracy Tripp, It's Patricia Cummings's Lady Krasner, his mind Garmsa.
Speaker 3: It's all of the same people.
Speaker 1: They're they're following the same playbook systematically. They're cutting out stuff you should be doing it.
Speaker 2: Some crazy stuff like Krasner did the proper session on the Penn State the former Penn State quarterback case that we covered. Helped me out John Mike the names are sticking my head too well. Megan's Uh Meghan's former challenger. Yeah, they used a proper case in Uh in that there was a completely Michael White.
Speaker 1: Michael White, Michael White, m.
Speaker 2: The Michael White case. They used a proper session with him, but it wasn't even a It wasn't a proper profer session. There was nothing.
Speaker 3: Go ahead. It's not a prophet session.
Speaker 4: Listen, if I got five guys who committed this home invasion, robbery, murder, and I get the weakest link who's there, then I have a prophet session. Give me the other four guys. We noted Michael White's stamps to ourselves. It wasn't a profer session. It was a coaching session.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had already admitted to it.
Speaker 3: Yes, and Mike bar No one would tell you that that was it was.
Speaker 4: You plunged that first For all everybody I talked to, that was clearly first degree murdered. He plunged that knife so deep into Sean because he was a tough guy, because he had a knife, and that's the only reason he got involved into it. And that's the kind of thing we're talking about. And John I don't remember. I know if you remember. He was going back and forth with us because we invited him on the show a few times and then we called out his crap and I guarantee you crashing her and his attorneys said enough with that. You're you're barking up the wrong treaty and you're going to expose us, so shut up.
Speaker 3: And you see he.
Speaker 4: Completely went dark. You haven't heard a peep out of him since, you know. And it's funny the old Gride case. The same guy who represented him of Rome, he's representing another guy who we're looking for currently, who crashed her let out and gave him millions and he just killed somebody else. He killed a I know the guy was an elderly person. That don't get me the line of his ready sixty seven, me eighty whatever. But I told these guys are vampires. So this guy will be alive, this person who was this taxpayer who did nothing to know one, would be alive today. I think he lived on and that's a bad little area right there, forty nine hundred Ston, right off of Stinton and Wayne Old Stanton. But that's what he's doing. So yeah, I don't understand it. I don't understand how these people can sleep at night knowing that crash. I've let people that's murdering other people.
Speaker 1: God thinks he can walk down the street with impunity, you know.
Speaker 4: To Walter o'grodsky. I don't want to call it credit because he raped.
Speaker 3: And murdered a four year old girl. But he's he's keeping his he's keeping his mouth shut.
Speaker 4: He got his butt out of jail, and you haven't heard the people out of him because he knows if he opens his mouth, he's going to say something stupid.
Speaker 1: And fill it off down Streed or would you go to Saint Luisia? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: There's there's a special place, uh for these type of people, you know, the media, Krasner, Old, Grid Cummings, Trip Garmesa, Corrigan, Winkleman.
Speaker 3: I'm saying all their names because people need to know these names. They need to names and see.
Speaker 1: These mer corrupt prosecutors. By the way, if you're wondering what the names are corrupt prosecutors and the law enforcement.
Speaker 3: You know what else?
Speaker 4: So John, you got corrupt law enforcement people also because we know that this stuff is occurring, and no one's going to bat for baby Barbara Jean, no one's going to bat for Richard.
Speaker 1: I mean nobody, nobody I know that has their ship together that I work with. And I think the same is true with Craig and Jake. I mean, if you if you know the guys who stand up, you're not get it what I get away with that.
Speaker 4: Look at our FBI, Joe, you guys know it's I mean, how many people knew what Jack Smith was doing with Robert Muller was doing and no one said anything. We had the whistle I think we had we had one of the whistle blows. I think we had Steve frin Or. I think we had friends with that, you know, but how many people were standing up for those guys. One guy, they this is how crazy they was on one of the guys, they flew up across the country.
Speaker 3: It didn't fired.
Speaker 4: Him, so he had to go back and get all this stuff.
Speaker 3: That's how treacherous these people are. And it's because they was talking.
Speaker 1: And only they only do that if it benefits them. I mean, Greg knows this. Nile Love and I had a case in Toronto. I won't go any further, but it involved the potential death of thousands of people, and you where we call every day. That's what that case is about. He didn't give a shit about other stuff. He only gave a ship about the news. You know what, what what headlines he can make?
Speaker 4: What a shipthead It reminds me of this Brown University stuff. We all know all these clowns. You know, first of all, if you were an investigator or a cop, you look at all them bufools behind that microphone the other day in the day before anything. You don't you don't, that's what you say, you know, you give him the can't line. I don't think his name is Garcia, Linda.
Speaker 3: Look him.
Speaker 4: I think Marone is representing him, also representing him, who goes after these cases they twenty thirty years old. Then all of a sudden, you got all these offense attorneys is coming out saying all this product and law enforcement that happened, but you didn't say that happened in the seventies, eighties, and nineties.
Speaker 3: This is a this is an obvious scam.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Oh hey Bill, uh, it's tideline. What time do we take care break? I can't private mass you five minutes?
Speaker 3: Yes? Is that fifty seven seconds?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it might be fifty seven seconds.
Speaker 1: Well killer.
Speaker 5: Fifty seven mark, okay, five minutes, five minutes, well four minutes now roughly, Hey Bill.
Speaker 3: We could be retarded. You never No, you gotta gotta clear.
Speaker 1: A lot of stuffy retarded slightly.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you know now where's Garcia?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute? Originals know what happened.
Speaker 3: What happened is.
Speaker 4: And I talked to those guys before it was three detectors. What happened is they got found guilty, but they didn't got they didn't get found guilty of what craft or let O grid is. They try to say that they coerce the idiot ogrid into confessing to stuff or whatever. So something happened later on, and like I said, he put these detectors in front of a Philadelphia jewelry and they beat that part of the case. And I hate saying beat because the shouldn't have been in court with the first case. But something else happened later on in the civil thing. That something that words were misconscrewed or whatever the case may be. But it's maybe like I do not call don't get me the line. As far as knowing exactly what happened, I know it had nothing to do with the release or the large coercion of.
Speaker 3: A confession by those guys.
Speaker 1: Becausen't the whole thing shocked the conscience? Though You've got a four year old little girl in a box on the street along the street in Philadelphia and this fucker is walking the streets. I mean, shocks the conscience.
Speaker 3: Listen, crass are trying to put me on my partner in jail for a.
Speaker 4: Person who blew his four year old daughter's head off. That's been around with a gun, and Crashmer saw fit to try to act.
Speaker 3: Like we coerced the confession.
Speaker 4: And it's the guy who who got caught lying in court also Anthony Vochie, there's another name.
Speaker 3: And if Beth McCay, oh yeah, if.
Speaker 4: Beth McCaffrey with another fought, you would have never heard about these things. If people don't fight, if JOHNS Goldberg didn't fight, if Beth McCaffrey didn't fight, you wouldn't know these things because they already got rid of Jacobs. I mean, I'm a Jacobs just to pro say, idiot, they can make his stuff go away. You don't see nobody covering these things. You don't see nothing that news me to cover these things. But what happened was he tried to get the defendit in that case to say that he was coerced. We go, it's his confession. But here's a thinker. We weren't in the room when he confessed.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, that's shame.
Speaker 4: We had him confess, you know, when he ja confessed, apologized to his little girl whose head he blew off.
Speaker 3: And so they couldn't get us.
Speaker 4: And so Volchie was telling people that they couldn't get Jacobs in his partner because they.
Speaker 3: Were trying to put us in jail. This was back in twenty eighteen. This was the same time.
Speaker 4: He was going after Beth and them because we were because I was exposing his nonsense.
Speaker 5: What was it that he said was a situation emotional distressed, emotional terrorism or you did something? What was he trying to say?
Speaker 4: What he's saying that all the cops still if your law enforcement, if you're on the police side of things, he's saying, you coerced the confession or did something like that when you beat the confession on him or something like that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's what it sounds like when you say something like that or you led him to say that. And if you weren't even in the room, how did he didn't know that, He didn't know that.
Speaker 2: He's a liar.
Speaker 3: He doesn't care.
Speaker 4: I mean, vot you admitted that everything he said and letting this one murderer go was a lie. So if you're a prosecutor, he says that you would have exploratory evidence or you did this, so you did that. But we know they got one thing Stewart said last last week. They threw projection. Everything that they're saying you're doing, they're doing craft lying, he destroying evidence. Look, in my case, they lost the transcripts. I mean, you guys been in court, how many how often do they lose the court transcripts and in a murder trial involving a police officer.
Speaker 5: No, no, you're not doing it.
Speaker 3: They're so stupid.
Speaker 4: They showed me the transcripts they allegedly lost, and then when I brought it up the bottle, he said, well, that's privilege. So you know that the transcripts wasn't lost. You knew they lied, but you can't put it in your report, so you make a privilege.
Speaker 3: So another part of the record.
Speaker 1: I want to bag of crap.
Speaker 3: Yes, I guess.
Speaker 1: Second, I don't. My god, did you see she said that? She said, oh, did you see this?
Speaker 3: Let me say, what what did I can't. It's small on my screen for some reason.
Speaker 5: Well did you see the p P D P s A with the hotline for policeman's conduct using real footage?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 4: I did not, But we we know everyone has a cell phone? And what is it the real finish they're talking about using? Is it after you spit in the cops space and the cop is throwing you to the ground.
Speaker 3: To lock you up? Is that.
Speaker 4: And you get that little clip just like they did with the Starbucks case. That was a cell phone that was a stage incident, and those guys got money. Who Starbucks? That phone never moves? Who can hold a phone? That study? It was a stolen cell phone. It was a stage incident, and you had all this racial stuff going on at that particular Starbucks for that business meet with those two gentlemen.
Speaker 5: Okay, craziness. Oh we got to go to break you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks for seeing that. Okay, grow up, you right back. Just to stay where you're at because we got a lot of coming out. Okay, we're back the Okay. We got one other comment from the beginning, Yes, shake it was a cell phone from the hood being criticized because they don't understand the importance of history. Credit m C clarify that after the fact. I know we're an authorized burn a dealer, and I just wanted to show a burner if you've never seen one before.
Speaker 3: Is that the banana.
Speaker 1: Burnot burn a banana?
Speaker 5: How much does one of those cost?
Speaker 1: Uh? If you talk to me offline, will O get you a deal? You can have it wherever.
Speaker 5: Marcus, Okay, that's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Either, by the way, call give me a call. Definitely.
Speaker 2: John. You started the last hour talking about protective service operations, and we haven't had a chance to talk about this, but you know, the industry has grown. If you actually wonder how many congress people and people that actually have security details that are paid by taxpayers money right now, I mean, I'm not sure you could actually get any solid data to that. We would have to do a lot of research just to find out who is being provided details anymore. Because the Secret Service you still only cover the president, former presidents and their family members.
Speaker 1: You know, go ahead. I was. I had a conversation last week with somebody about Campbell's Soup about how they are printing meat, the fake meat. Yeah, I told them, believe it or not. That was my first executive executive protection job, wow in Philadelphia at campbell Soup protecting their ship heads. It was funny. That was right over right at Camden. I wouldn't I wouldn't help him. Now if they made printed beef, you know that's bullshit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well the CEO said he wouldn't need it. Yeah, he said, he said it's for the poors. I said, no, he didn't. I said, that's right, Craig, I think he's.
Speaker 3: Long to see you. Didn't they fire him after that.
Speaker 5: That's a good question. I'm not sure I think they fired him.
Speaker 1: I would have it has gone nuts though, Craig, right, it has.
Speaker 2: I mean, just just you were talking about the football games and stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I did five years in the Washington Field Office and one of our satellite offices is the Annapolis resident unit that covers the Academy. So that was one of our responsibilities and we kick it back and forth between West Point and Annapolis every year. The Army Army c i D covers it when it's in uh. When it's the the US Military Academy's U turned to host it. They usually play at some big field. A lot of times it's M and T Field, sometimes it's Philadelphia. They bounce it around. But the amount of details end up showing up at those events, you know, and it's it's grown over the years.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then you get into the Secret Service they have to cover you know, that's just one event. There's stuff going on all the time in the National Capital region.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I think I think people get the impression that the event is the Army Davy King. It's afterwards, yeah, where you're making your money, right, Yeah, when when guys are throwing curls off rooftops and shiit like that.
Speaker 2: Yea, all those cases that happen after the.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't want to miss this, Greg, you have a competition coming up. I'd like to see some video of this when you get it. Can you tell me about this please?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I do a couple events a year that are collash the call related, and this one is Saturday. It's in South Carolina, and it's probably about one hundred and fifty to two competitors will be competing in it, and it should be a good time, just a reason to keep a chubby guy, chubby old guy moving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do we think it'll be cold?
Speaker 2: It's uh, I think the morning will be cold. And it's just like I said, it's in South Carolina. I think we're looking at like high twenties, low thirties. But then I think we're supposed to be up in the fifties. Uh as the as the think goes on. So so do you want to shoot lead cheez man?
Speaker 1: So that's where it's in South Carolina?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last year of the winter when I did in Missouri, that was like minus six when we kicked off in the morning. I don't I don't think I'm gonna do that one again.
Speaker 1: How many people participate?
Speaker 2: Do you think in this one? It will be about one hundred and fifty to two hundred. I believe the one that I'm going to do in April in Texas, that one has about five hundred competitors, one fifty weapons. Yeah, Jesus, how long is the cause?
Speaker 3: Greg?
Speaker 2: So this one will be, uh, it's one day. It'll be eight stages of fire. So it's like if you're playing golf, this would be like eight holes, so you uh, you'll be shooting about three hundred rounds for the Holy eight Stages of Fire. You know, it's it's it's a good day. It's a good long day ship.
Speaker 1: Okay. I want to real quick back.
Speaker 4: On that protective service detail, which one of you guys, protective Richard.
Speaker 2: Levigne Richard n No, Uh, he would have been hhs, wouldn't he Yes, So that would have been their problem. No, he does wear an admiral uniform, so yeah, that would have been tough.
Speaker 3: That's why I was wondering, because we'd grew.
Speaker 2: Up in the eighties and you know that there's another word that you know, we use retort all the time, but there's another word that we use back in the day that meant the same thing. But uh yeah, we would have been in big trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh absolutely, where's.
Speaker 2: Glenn when you need them?
Speaker 3: I know the word, and you know I get enough trouble.
Speaker 2: So my kids, I've had to explain that to my kids over the years, that that word that you know, you know, we grew up using that like every other word. Everybody was either retarded or that yes, it has nothing to do with the meeting people. Or there's a South Park episode all about that, which is really good. I highly encourage you to watch it.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, if speaking of to current events, you know, if you watched All in the Family and the Jeffersons, the language those shows wouldn't be meeting.
Speaker 5: Couldn't make no shows.
Speaker 3: It couldn't make that show right now.
Speaker 5: So I like to go back and watch like old comedy like and people were like, why you like that old comedy because it's funny. It is a little it's a little raunchy some of it. Like you look at somebody like Red Fox or or what you call him, all I can see his face who's the one that Richard Pryor like, they couldn't They couldn't do it. You couldn't do that today. You could even have like Eddie Murphy's Raw on TV today. That wouldn't make you. It'd be a problem.
Speaker 3: Well, Flip Wilson would have played.
Speaker 1: Rich like, Oh my god, So I wanted to you know. Uh An Marie Robertson, who is facing all content traverses today to conclude the fact that her brother was murdered and Alabama, she sent us a message. I just wanted to read the message. I appreciate her saying this. Bet. I think as opposed to us talking for her, we should probably try to have her back. Yeah, she says, I'm so sorry. Today won't work. My sister in law is going to ospital and I have to stay with my younger brother on hospice. Can you just program without us? Patty doesn't want to do it. She's dealing with the loss of her husband at this time of your and tom and time and loss with the brother. We give you permission to represent us and give update. But I feel more comfortable if if we heard it from her. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, Yes, So I don't want to put words in her. Uh, it's a tragedy of every proportion, but I will.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 1: Can you show the uh the brutal? It has brutal in the title for that murder. Can you show that website? I think it says prosecute, Yeah, testimony h Gregory Towers beat Theodore or Manta death jeez and and motive and Christmas Day? Uh Theodore is slaying unclear. The prosecutor says it was brutal. Uh, there's a the motive. I think. I think Anne Marie Robertson and her family have a really good handle on the motive, despite the fact that the prosecutor doesn't or says he doesn't. The other side of this is very interesting. There was a police officer that are no longer a police officer that was hiding the suspect. Well, can you can you find that Alabama sheriff's employee arrested accused of hiding boyfriend suspected of murder Jesus christ Man Mm hmm, I mean unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I said, there's the time people you don't want working alongside you.
Speaker 4: We don't have any problem with getting rid of anybody in any industry, the people that we don't want.
Speaker 3: I don't want.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be building horseshoes and somebody making them terrible. I definitely don't want to corrupt cot who's hiding murderers?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: This is the brother. By the way, here's a well. Do you want to show that Mobile County sheriff speaks as a ex employees arrest in connection with Gregory ours manhunt. I mean, the family knew. The family was like a cavalry as soon as I heard this story. You know, I thought to myself, the family is becoming calvary in this case. You know, they solved it themselves, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Definitely, I wonder if the if the sheriff is going to get arrested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's possible. Jesus, this is the brother. This is the brother it was be to death.
Speaker 2: Tommy Fabian.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I feel more comfortable with a family comments as opposed to us. We don't want to put words in our mouth. I mean, they've been through There's no way that we can, you know, ourselves, compare to what they've been through. Right, So you know that's very difficult. Anyway, I wanted to go through a couple of these things.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: Marcus and I had gone through a couple of these things. I don't know how old they are or if they're if they pertain, well, let's run through them quick. Massive conspiration fiction. This gives you a good idea of bullshit, you know, bullshit there the socialism.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the scariest thing about the mass incarceration data is this, these are the same people that don't believe in the death penalty. It's the same people that don't want to actually do comprehensive prison reform so people can actually have the ability to reform or what's the other or be corrected, you know what I'm saying. So these are those same people, Like they never talk about actually presenting ideas for those things. And when it comes to me, you know, as a Christian, I put up a post about this the other day. I said, the Bible, as far as us as Christians go, we don't believe in putting people in prison. You beat them, they have to pay restitution, or they get executed. Like it's that simple. Like this is like what we're doing here is not even having a complete conversation. And they just use these numbers to talk about mass incarceration as a way to get money for their campaigns, while at the same time not trying to address is like what's the word they like to say, you guys, the root causes and stuff like that. Well, when you let crime go and you put all of these people in prison and then you put them back out in bad circumstances, what do you think you We've got to popularized gang culture. We've got to popularize crime culture. And now with the new laws and the das like Krasner and all of these other people, like why wouldn't you be a criminal? All of it is tied together. It really, really, really is. It's what do you call that? It's controlled opposition. Yeah, exactly, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: This puts me from their playbook. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Jesus.
Speaker 5: Now I will say this.
Speaker 1: We've got San Francisco about crime, about crime.
Speaker 5: I will say this. We got a lot of people doing crime. What do you want to do with them? Anybody got any ideas what do we do with criminals? Like, because if you're not putting the criminals in jail, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: We're letting them walk on the street. In Philadelphia after the four year old.
Speaker 5: Children in Rochester too. You know, they let this creep out and I want to say this was like two years ago. It might have been it might have been a year ago, but I want to say this two years ago they let this creep out. That was this uh, that was this like pedophile predator dude, and he broke into this girl's house through the second story window, kidnapped, sexually assaulted the girl, then took her to a second location and sexually assaulted her again. Like this, This is the stuffing that's going on. I don't know what do you do with them? You don't want to. That's somebody that, to me needs to be executed. I don't understand how you let somebody that I don't even have a quality word like malicious evil. It was just demonic right hard there you go like it's uh, it's it's despicable. And because these type of things continue to happen, Yeah, nothing happens. More people do crime because they think they can get away with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Bill, I sent you a picture. It's uh Marcus Williams new logo. Do we have that there? In other word, wasn't room to put it on that?
Speaker 3: Do we have that or not?
Speaker 1: If not, maybe we can just show us his website, Marcus Williams. Yeah, if you go to Marcus Williams Marcus for Rochester. Right, yep, you know, I get met Jesus Christ. Is there one person that has that's saying in this whole county Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys, And you can help by you can donate from anywhere inside the country, international, no, help us get the word out. We're working on community action right now and community engagement as we build up to actually get out there and run this next election, because what's happening is ridiculous. You know, these people that are supposed to be our elected officials for city council, they just gave themselves a raise, twenty five percent raise just last night. What yeah, yeah, just last night. Under everybody's noses. It didn't come to the public for the public to decide if they wanted to give them a raise or not. Of course, you know, and the mayor got a three percent raise, so he wasn't going to say anything. So but they got twenty five percent. And one of the people on city council, Mary Lupian, okay did she's a far leftist and she was running for mayor this year. She said out of her own mouth. She said, we're a legislative body that doesn't even legislate. So you said that you don't do any legislation. Why would you give yourself a raise. You don't deserve a raise. That's from you, not from me. You said that craziness.
Speaker 1: You know, I Craig and I were talking about a program that I was working on for university.
Speaker 5: I got the logo. I don't know if it just shared? Did it share? I don't know how that works.
Speaker 1: Anyway? Or there we go. T Marcus get behind him. Jesus Christ is the one sae fucking person in Monroe County. You know, you've got people are can, you know, ripping each other off like there's no tomorrow, giving each other twenty five dollars twenty raises in the night. Yeah, ridiculous steamers ripping people's cars off west of here, epic proportion, you know, stealing people's like we had add on.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I mean, they will stop it.
Speaker 4: Nothing, man, I'm still depressed up to me. You got a border this overrun. You got so many criminal illegals in here. Now you don't have any voter reform, so you know they're going to steal election.
Speaker 3: There's there's nothing.
Speaker 4: And the thing about it, Marcus, is that it's not we can talk all this Democrats blame the Democrats for everything. This is a group of people elected the fas on both sides that are allowing us. You got Jack Smith, and you had Robert Luller, Steve Banner, you had Merrick Garland. These people we talked about January sixth, they went to jail immediately and stayed there for four years. I'm tied up all these investigations. You just talked about what do we do with criminals and things at I'm tied all these investigations whilst, like Stuart said last week, they're running the clock out and you just well, you get yourself a twenty five percent.
Speaker 3: Raise in your local area.
Speaker 4: You know, Omar comes here, makes twelve dollars and next year she's worth thirty million. AOC's having parties with bad funny on the fifty thousand dollars hotel room.
Speaker 3: You gotta judge. You gotta judge in Wisconsin that other.
Speaker 4: People don't think should get arrested for letting the illegal immigrant walk out the side door, which is basically the same thing you just saw without a bamba harbor in the fugitive or eighty in them is escaping from the ice. People were sitting in the hallway. Yeah, enough of this criminal activity. You're even going to do something? And I'm tired of all of them. I think everybody needs to get molded out that I just shared a picture.
Speaker 1: Pop that up and a twenty five raise? Where are they getting the money for that?
Speaker 5: This is this is exactly how I feel. I wake up, democrats do something blatantly illegal, GOP politicians outraged, nothing happens, cycle repeats over and over and over again, and there's no time sensitivity. Like you said, Jake, what are they doing? Like like I really liked cash for Tell. I thought he was going to do some stuff and I'm not seeing it. I want people to go to prison, Like none of the COVID tyrants are in jail. None of the people involved in January sixth are in jail. I don't even think they fired any of the FBI agents that were involved in January sixth.
Speaker 2: He secretary of the orcus at exactly a charge of Homeland Security, the guy who was in front of Congress numerous times saying that he was controlling our border. Where the fuck's he at?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly is he not in jail?
Speaker 2: Why is he not in jail? It's one of the biggest RICO fucking rackets we had of people coming in this country going and all the stuff you guys know about that happened, and nobody has to answer for that ship.
Speaker 5: And all of the human children.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of Christian NGOs that are involved in this ship as well, all.
Speaker 5: Of the human traffic children. And then they lost what was it like five hundred thousand children unaccompanied miners they lost. It might have been more than five five hundred thousand. I can't even remember. He got up so high at one point.
Speaker 4: Like Republicans, I go, well, I order. That's all they do is you know what you know one of these days, how right?
Speaker 5: They don't never.
Speaker 3: Exactly that, you know, when we had the right to kiss Alice.
Speaker 4: But but here's the thing, Greg, like you said, why this is obvious stuff? Here?
Speaker 3: He got in front of Congress every time in live we talked about.
Speaker 1: N g O.
Speaker 2: They set up an office down in Panama and the dry and Gap one of the biggest n g O s, and he was actually on their board. It's it's you can go right to their website. He was on their board, and he's also the Secretary of Homeland Security, and he's the one that's the guy that's stands there testifying in front of Congress, but he's doing everything again to control the border.
Speaker 1: Did I did I hear a sweeping comment yesterday on the news It said all the engine it is her faith.
Speaker 5: It is some probably something like that, all of them.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: The reason they call them non government is just for people who don't know what and Jill stand for. It's just because the government that that it'll be a violation of your constitutional rights if you say, if you say their government organization.
Speaker 3: So you got to say you got.
Speaker 4: To give it a nice name, like they love to do affordability reform.
Speaker 3: It is in g O give you all this bs.
Speaker 4: And then when you say something like Greg want to say that he can't say for black of word we used to use almost all the time. You know, they call you a racist or and then we get old they canna be a racist.
Speaker 3: I'm scared. I can't say nothing else. You know, Fanny willis Jake.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should develop the four of us develop and then g O to go after Krasner. How about that, John, you will be locked up in thirty seconds.
Speaker 3: You're in g O. You will be locked up in thirty and it could be a legit.
Speaker 1: In g O.
Speaker 4: You could have all your documents correct. You're going to jail. They broke into the former president's house and went through his wife's panty draw Please don't care, Grat just said him. January sixth, where's my Orchis? Where's Chris Gray? Where's all these people? They all getting paid? Omar she married. We've been hearing by Omar married her brother for ten years. We heard that fifty of people in Minnesota, the Somali community are fraudulent here, fraudulent visus. But you say something about it, Oh, you against the Somali community, and Republicans aren't saying anything. No, I'm against people. Can't this country illegally? Who's still in our constitution by voting illegally? You're never going to markets. When we first met, Look what they was doing to you and Sandy, this Relic party going after you and Sandy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it wasn't a Democrat. It's terrible. It's you know what. I want to say this because I want to say, this is really really starting to bother me. You know, like I've got conservative values, I've got foundational Republican values, like my colors don't run. You know what I'm saying. But I look at the party and right now, I'll give you the best example I can in New York State. If you guys don't know New York, say check this out. Okay, we've got at least Staphonic. Right, A lot of people love alist Stephonic. I don't dislike her at all, right, but a lot of people love her. But she's been hand chosen by the powers at be and right now, us as Republicans on the ground, we're tired of them hand choosing who should be the person to run. Like I don't care if I like them, I don't like the fact that you're choosing them for me, right, So this is a problem. And now this guy Bruce Blakeman, Okay, he announced. I think he's like, uh, where is he not white planes? Well, he's down there somewhere. I forget what county county he is downstate and he just announced, and man, he did he did a commercial. His commercial made him sound like everything I ever wanted as a Republican. He was like, I got into office. You know, I lowered crime. I stood up against the COVID policies I did I had brought more jobs. I did this, I did that, I shrunk the government. I'm like, man, you you you get the vote, you know. And I'm like, but where is that energy from Elise? Right? And this isn't me saying oh bad Elise or release is something something's wrong her?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: My point is is that because she's hand chosen, she's not actually gearing a message to us. It's all I'm Elise, I'm running and you vote for me. Well, but why what are you gonna do? Right now? She's a woman, and she's not Kathy Hochel, and she's Republican. We need more than that. Like nobody's trying to come out to vote. Have they not seen the numbers? Like Republicans are staying at home. And I don't see how she's possibly going to get any Independence or even Democrat crossover is the game. She's not Kathy. Like the people are tired of that, Like we we deserve more. That's That's all I got. I don't want to get too into it because it makes me have emotion.
Speaker 3: What you have here is you're right, they're getting picked.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing we talked about why someone was not arrested, and you're colo. We had Lieutenant Colonel Teresa long On here tell you that fact. Thing was killing people. Yes, so we got it. You know, where's Cola Stephania coming out again? Cobo feels so comfortable that he just ran from Mayor of New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got where you killed two. I don't even know how many people you kill.
Speaker 5: And then like you're saying, look at all of how they run out of the clock. How come Ilian Omar isn't in prison. I saw Tom Holman the other day on the news talking about all, well, they ran out the clock on her, this, that and the third. I don't care about nothing about no clock on nobody who's pledged allegiance to our nation, talking about they will stand up and defend our constitution. And she's out here talking about she represents Somalia and the interests of the Somalians in Somalia. She's going over to Somalia talking about she's gonna represent them here. They ain't got nothing. Somalia is not part of the United States of America. No offense to anybody, but they're not part of the United States of America. You've clearly showed that your allegiance is not to the United States of America. You said over and over again out your mouth things that go against the Constitution. Right now, she's out there talking about she wants to take away the guns. Violation of the Constitution shall not be in fringe. It's right there in black and white. It's not very complicated to read. Maybe because you from Somalia, you got a difficulty in translation or something and you have issues with reading comprehension. I don't know what it is, but you need to be gone, like and they're telling me that, oh well, because there's a time limitation. There ain't no time. There's a time limitation on fraud for citizenship. Like do you hear the insanity on that?
Speaker 3: Why is it always a top?
Speaker 4: Why is it that James Coley, the teacher, James, we always the ones who the statue of libertations is a did Mike Lynn? Did Mike Flynn have a statue of libertations? How fat well he was in jail? Steve Bennett Williams. They never they never lose. They get in jail. Yes, no, and you keep coming the same stuff they're saying right now. Oh, statue of limitations on James Komy, It's gonna be a statue of limitations on Majorkis.
Speaker 3: We keep the bull and that's what it is.
Speaker 4: You know that James Komy was doing illegal stuff back in twenty sixteen to twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: We know they still need elections.
Speaker 4: And in Marcus, there's no statute of limitations on criminal conspiracies. What it's on going, like Rico, it's still on going. So it's not a statute of limitation.
Speaker 3: As rhyme is continuing.
Speaker 4: The crime continue. As we're talking right now, they're still doing it. Omar is still stealing, Alc is still stealing. Nancy Pelosi, Oh see, Bob, Nancy beat the stock market. The brain's just sitting there looking at all the computers. And we're retiring now.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm more pray this. You know.
Speaker 4: We're the retards because we are who suffers the American citizens.
Speaker 5: Like come off like and go ahead, sorry, John, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Not two questions? Do we ever any Sam always in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: I don't think to the degree that Kentucky or Minnesota does.
Speaker 1: Kentucky. That's weird.
Speaker 2: There's a hub. That's it's just uh, you know, the migrational pattern like dearborn Michigan.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, it's it's kind of interesting from like a and I know you're gonna like laugh when I say this, from a sociological aspect, how immigrants come into our country and settle and establish themselves. That's actually kind of interesting. You know how the Irish came into New York City, how the Italians came into New York City, and you know how they take take care of their their own ethnicity, that kind of stuff. That's how that kind of that's how it kind of happens. We don't have that in Tennessee because we don't have the social network, the social welfare programs that these other states have down here.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 2: If you're if you're a citizen of Tennessee, you don't pay state tax. You pay a property tax if you own a house or whatever, but you don't get a state tax that's on that that comes from the products you buy on the market.
Speaker 5: So you know what, I want to go ahead, Okay, I was gonna say there is a comment it says, look at the uh, look at what's going on with the midterms. You know after last night, did you guys see Trump yesterday? You guys, no, no, no, no. So Trump was up on stage with some I don't even know so Jewish event at the White House. I don't even know what it was. But he's up there with Mike Levine, and Mike Levine is like I told you in twenty sixteen, this was the first Jewish president and now he's the second Jewish president to hold to non consecutive a non consecutive term. And I'm like, Lord, have mercy on us all knowing good and well right now that people are very concerned that Israel is having too much control inside our government, that Israel Benjamin and Yahoo just got on the internet and said, look at all of my different people that I've got that are Americans that are influencers, that I'm paying seven thousand dollars to influence you for positive things for the foreign interests of the nation of Israel. That he just had one thousand pastors from America that they in it over there for free so that they can come back over here and give Americans propaganda to support Israel's interest people are tired of that, bro, Why would you put us in a position knowing that Americans are very tired of that and seeing that that's definitely the Democrats ain't going for it, okay, and the Republicans a large number of them are not going for it either because that's foreign interest and we look at this as an issue. And then he had that crazy lady that was up there that made all of her money off of those Chinese casinos. Chinese casinos, Like are you tone deaf to what's going on? Like did your handlers not tell you? Or no, it's too important to look like you're in tow with Israel Like everybody already says it. You ain't had to come out and say it to prove it to them, Like you just lost us to midterms, Like are you serious? Like we were struggling before, but now we're really about to loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were doing that. I didn't I didn't realize that's what you were talking about. Yes, because then you had JD. Vans also get got got into that as well.
Speaker 5: So foreign influence is a big thing right now.
Speaker 2: Well, we have a lot of duel dual uh US Israel citizens not only to get government and that that's another issue. We talked about it a little bit a couple of times when Glenn was on uh that we uh, you know, we have to stop that.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Okay, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So we we've talked about Tomorrow's and Tennessee. Uh, Jake an down there.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 4: One thing to Marcus point, Marcus, you don't have to say no offense no is about you know, you know, yeah, if you come here, you assimilate and you become American or he's a Allian. You know, I don't have it's not no offense to them. I don't have to keep proving. That's the problem. We always got to prove our words, like like I got to prove I'm not a racist. No, I'm going to speak with on my mind and if it offends you of me speaking my truth, then offense. I don't really care. So John, I've been telling you this for years. I told you that Minnesota was a terrorist hub.
Speaker 3: You know I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't have to you know, workings of like you guys, you know, you got guy's, got guys who's inside.
Speaker 3: They know that if we can see.
Speaker 4: It here, if Lieutenant Colonel Teresa all can see it there. If that Conrad can see it there, you know, if everybody, you just a regular old American citizen can see what's going on. We didn't need for it to be twenty twenty five for us to know of the activity that was going on in Minnesota, you know what I mean. Fortune said, we had this, We had this on here telling this that stuff. We had this Collins telling.
Speaker 3: Us that stuff.
Speaker 4: That's not enough enough of this nonsense. You got a mayor of Minnesota speaking some Milian.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, bro, listen. So I was, I was, I got a call the other day, I'm gonna do an interview with this with this previous representative in a town in Pennsylvania. I'll queue that up for another episode because that's not gonna happen till January. So I'll queue that up next time after they're out of office. So I got out with you know, and they're like, listen, you got to understand what's going on here where we are in this part of Pennsylvania. And I'm like, that's crazy that that's going on with these foreigners that are coming over here that try to make us look any type of way. Oh, if you say something you're as llamophobic. I'm not aslamophobic. I'm a Christian. And y'all deny the divinity of Jesus and you hate us and you kill us and you enslave us and what what? And your whole religion is antithetical to the principles and the founding fathers in our nation. Like what are you even talking about? And you got the audacity you know what I'm saying. Like, so, this is the problem that we have in this nation right now, you know. And I don't care if anybody's Muslim in this country, that's not the big deal. Big deal is that Islam or I should say the Mohammadans, okay, and the Muslims okay, however you say it, okay. Largely the Saracens especially are over here in our country, and their whole religion is it is it's not even a religion, okay. It is a socio political control structure and rule of law for their way of life culturally, and they're trying to push that into society and perish the thought if their culture doesn't line up with the culture of the United States of America, because then they want you to shut up and shut down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Greg, I can I can think of a place that is perfect for them to try to take over. That's chim with Thorpe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: You don't think so.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. That's not happening. Well, you know what to what?
Speaker 4: Why do you think there's so much secrecy behind the identity or lack thereof, of this brown shooter, of the shooting brown?
Speaker 3: You know what do you think is going to come out?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: We are, we already know.
Speaker 4: You just happen to kill the vice president of the Republican Disassociation.
Speaker 5: We shouted something before they went in that No.
Speaker 4: One wants to tell you what was shouted. We're not we don't want to have the consperience. We're gonna wait till they give us the evidence.
Speaker 6: No, actually, Jake just brought something out. There's going to be a news conference at the top of the hour. They seem to have footage of the new person of interest.
Speaker 3: Would you like me to show you? Hey, we love being breaking news here on certain.
Speaker 5: All Right, here we go, I'm gonna leave now.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to share for you guys. Thank you, thank you. Interesting looks like a Neanderthal, doesn't that?
Speaker 5: And I don't even know. That's so grainy, man, I have to see it. Looks could be Spanish, could be Arabic, could be a woman, could be a transgender.
Speaker 3: Itam, This is what I could tell you.
Speaker 5: It's a light skin, that's all I know for sure. And that could be a mac right, so we don't even know. We don't even know.
Speaker 3: This is what I could tell you what three days ago. I can tell you.
Speaker 4: Right now that I would have and I wouldn't share it with you, be quite honest with you, but I would have a.
Speaker 3: Much clearer picture and.
Speaker 4: I would probably know where that person came from. That's what they're showing us, where they came from and where they went before and after the shoot. Yeah, it takes work, and it takes late work. And if you don't have the the investigators who can get that done, then they shouldn't be there, you know, such a high profile kick. That's the best that they can show us right now. Then I'm hoping they got something better that they're not letting me know.
Speaker 1: Look, look what you guys should do with Michael White shoot, same kind of thing. It's crazy. I did I didn't want to ask you guys quickly if we run out of time, do you guys have any comments on Bondie beach.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Listen if it wasn't ever, it's it's so suspicious, right, it's so suspicious that the men left to go train with ISIS, okay, and then came back over here allegedly allegedly they were they trained with ISIS. I don't know. The just happened to be in the Philippines where ISIS was in that part of the Philippines. I'm pretty sure that's the northern Philippines, Okay. And then all of these a sudden this happened. We got that one guy that looks like a crisis actor, okay, coming out here talking about, Oh, look at all of the blood on my face. I had a bullet that just crazed the top of my head.
Speaker 3: Oh look at all of the blood.
Speaker 5: The blood. You don't wipe the blood off your face, you're all bandaged up. You didn't and it's all come on, stop, please stop, please, they'd have to make sure you don't have any more wounds. Are we being serious right now? Like this is the stuff just doesn't make any sense. And at the timing. The timing is ever so serious because look, we've had multiple attacks on Christians in the last couple of days. We can't get any of that on the news. Okay, we were just talking about the Brown University. She's a devout Catholic. I think she was Catholic, Okay, Christian, devout Christian regardless, and her parish is who identified her. So I mean, this is a problem all of these sudden it's got get out there and make it about you. You know, That's what this seems like. And I hate to say that, but we're in the day and age where there is so much false flag nonsense going on. You don't know who did it. It could have been a false flag from the US. It could have been the Australian government doing a false flag. It could have been Israel doing a false flag. I can't tell you. But the things look so suspect, and all of the pieces when you tie him in together, and I'm gonna land my plane on this when you tie them intogether at the end of the day, the way that that guy was shooting so skillfully, okay, I wonder if he wasn't in charge with some other special ops like the guy that was out here that worked for the CIA that shot the National Guard, he might have been working for somebody else's special operations for whoever Australia got, or massade or whatever.
Speaker 3: Rag what do you think about a shooting technique?
Speaker 2: Definitely saw, he definitely practiced, That's all I mean. I you know, it's kind of hard to say when you when you look at a video and say, you know that a guy is actually efficient and looks like he's done, you know, worked his rifle for a few times of what his training level was. I mean, it was a bold action and he was he was making it work for him, you know. But as far as it being a you know, a conspiracy or whatever, I don't really know. I mean, I've worked with the Australian Pianol Police before. I've had cases with them, you know that originated out of the Lashkari Taiba terrorist group and and al Qaeda. They're very proficient. They were much better in two thousand and one. They were much more prepared than I would say that the FBI were. But we're talking about New South Wales is where they happened, and this isn't really anything new for them as far as working with these groups, and they're they're constantly changing and morphing, and so let's I really don't have a lot to say about it other than just the actual facts of what I saw on TV as a curmudgeon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's stop letting these people in. Let's start there.
Speaker 2: I agree with that one hundred percent. I mean, I was in here thinking this week. You know, our grandfathers fought in Europe during World War Two, and a lot of people I don't know why this time of year they tend to watch the Band of Brothers and the best own you know happened. I think the beginning of the Battle of the Bulge happened today, and how our grandfathers left Europe in the nineteen forty five. And now look at Europe right now and the condition that and Germany's in, and look at our country that they came back to, and look at the state of it now, what a shit show we have. And you know, I don't it's Jake. Jake said, I'm definitely not depressed because I see a lot of brilliant young people coming up. I'm just hoping that we can turn it turn it over to them a little bit better than we have it right now. Yeah, and Marcus, I want to say that I really appreciate you, uh and your your Christian stance and the fact that you're very open about it. And I've been following you on x and on Instagram and it makes me very happy. Yeah doing that, So.
Speaker 5: Thank you kindly. Yeah, we've got to stand, and we have to stand now. We're losing our nation. And I pray to God that we can encourage more people to stand up and get active because it's exactly like Jake said, there are people people that are all in it for themselves and it doesn't matter what party they are, they're disadvantaging us as American citizens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything else on PONDI peach it? Got anything else? Next? Next week? I think is Christmas Eve? Great?
Speaker 5: All, you know, pray for all of those people there because that's a traumatic experience and nobody should have to go through that type of a situation because that's that's got to be nerve racking to all of those people that were there bystanders and stuff.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Wow, you weren't surprised that there are a female cops response though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I I so as you know, I don't have like live TV. I have to watch streaming stuff. So is was that real? Or is that is that some some AI stuff that they put out there? The three the three female police officers, the gun and the guns and they were hiring. They were hiding in a and oh they were Yeah.
Speaker 5: They didn't do anything. I remember that.
Speaker 2: I did see that, So that was actually real? That wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: That's why I had very little to comment on Binding Beach, because I didn't see a lot of it other than the gentleman tackling one of the elect shooters. That's about the only clip I've seen so far off the entire incident.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to tell what's real and what's fake, right, Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: And I would say Providence is having that problem right now. They're actually getting a lot of AI. They I had watched this morning. They were getting a lot of AI produced photos from various elements, and they sure as I wasn't helping them out, not as you stated that, they don't look all that brilliant to begin with. But you know, my last office was was Newport, Rhode Island, and I used to go up to Providence to the Federal Building and be with the US Attorney's Office, and I know at the federal level then they were pretty cutting edge and they kind of knew what they were doing. So I guess you know that was in twenty eighteen, so it's been what seven eight years?
Speaker 3: Geez, well, guys, has been great today?
Speaker 5: Yes, indeed, yes, indeed, fantastic shelf, fantastic shelf company, Marcus.
Speaker 1: I will get you a partner, send them a bunch of bananas. Yeah, yeah, you'll be please with it. Uh, it's hard to show on here.
Speaker 6: He's showing you buckus, he's showing you that.
Speaker 3: Wait, do you see the.
Speaker 1: Burner I got.
Speaker 5: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: He's got bill has as I mentioned, we're a uh nice authorise dealer and got some heavy duty burners. Yes, and yeah, absolutely so. But this burner, Marcus is it's not a firearm, right, so you can have it anywhere and it's legal.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So we'll get you on this week.
Speaker 5: Okay, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys don't have anything else. I think next week is Chris Steve right, So I don't know what the hell we're going to do, so I guess we'll talk offline. Yeah, I do want to mention, Bill, can you bring up j R. Sneddon dot com if you go to the the new website, if you end up going to the.
Speaker 5: Look at that, nanzy fellow.
Speaker 1: If you go to the there's a merchandise page and that'll be filled up after Christmas, so you wouldn't want to check that out. Okay, that's good. That's good. Bill appreciate that you may want to check that out after some boxes are delivered to some people. Well, we got to wrap up, guys. Is we're running for a time, so okay, okay, God very.
Speaker 5: Much about you guys, Thank you, you guys. Be blessed well. Merry Christmas everyone, yes, yes, indeed.
Speaker 6: And happy New Year, yes, God bless you want everybody