Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, The JV Show, I'm Selena and Friday. All right, first talk back up the day. Let's just let's just jump right in.
Speaker 3: Morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: It's my birthday today, February seventh, Aquarius best Ease, Graham, can you please please please seeing me happy birthday? And Natasha's Kevin Hart's last Cookie Monster Voice and Honorable Jess can you please please please please let me play the YEP no game today? Happy birthday to me. This is gerald sassity.
Speaker 3: I hate to burst his birthday dreams, but the first request and the second request I can't well. First of all, happy happy birthday. I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 2: To do Natasha's impersonation like I can't do.
Speaker 3: I can't do an impression of somebody doing an impression of somebody doing an impression basically Natasha's birthday shout outs. If you heard them, you know on the old JV show, you know they were legendary.
Speaker 1: They were the best ever. They can't be topped.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to attempt one, because again, it would be an impression of somebody doing and it would be a really horrible impression and uh so I want to leave that at that. I want to protect the integrity of her birthday shows because they were the best ever. But of course we'll give you a card, give you one of those and a happy birthday, Jessic Kenny.
Speaker 1: Play the Note Game today?
Speaker 5: Ooh sorry, that's gonna be that.
Speaker 2: You have a great day.
Speaker 5: Play along in the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or give us a yeah, you can play alone by yourself like.
Speaker 1: Or b called twenty Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah at seven thirty. That's a great plan. A couple of things. One, today is the last day for you to win your way into our big game watch party on Sunday. So if you still do not have plans to watch the game, you want to watch it with us. I mean, that's like the best plans Ever're gonna be a David buster'simipedus.
Speaker 1: Give me super fun.
Speaker 2: The food is super good. We're gonna have like our own bartender where you can get your drinks. They're gonna give you games. Yeah, we're giving away a seventy five inch TV and.
Speaker 1: Seventy seventy two inch TV.
Speaker 2: I think we got an email that said seventy five Okay.
Speaker 3: Well not seventy five all right, and then there also there's gonna be some other really cool items given away. Chuck mugs, Chuck mugs, We're gonna have Chuck mugs, and we're gonna have some concert tickets I think for the NBA All Star Concert Theater. That's yeah, pretty exclusive. So we're giving away these. It's gonna be a good time. Plus I think the Eagles are gonna dominate.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be watching Kendrick together. So here's how you get in. Because space is obviously very limited, we wish we can bring the entire Bay area. They said no. We actually asked, yeah, they said no. So you have to go to the Eyeart app and then add Wildening for nine and the JV Show podcast to your presets. You can see like five diffusings on there, but just takes like two seconds up to and then send over a screenshot so we know you actually did it. To JV Morning Show yep ont on Instagram. That's right. And then we're picking winners every morning. Jess is actually in charge of that, so if you don't get picked, you can be mad at her.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's right, I mean she saw your applications. Deny, No, we're picking random but make sure you get it in today.
Speaker 1: Gotta get your entry into.
Speaker 2: Two more spot right those people will be picked to day also today one more thing. It's Shoey Day twenty.
Speaker 5: How do you feel, Selena.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm I'm okay right now because I am just I'm not letting it get to me. I'm just not thinking about it. Yeah, I'm going. I'm going into this with a I think positive Outlook. You know, my mouth has been on worse. Okay, so we're just gonna shove this it really quick and we're just gonna move on the radio.
Speaker 1: You sick, go, but yeah, it has.
Speaker 3: You know, I was thinking last night, and of course, right before I was about to sit down to eat dinner, I was helping my wife cook dinner, and then I was like, oh no, I got to get the stuff for the shoey tomorrow. My wife's like, your life is so weird, and I was like, guy, no, but I got to go to the score right now. And so I had to race over the store to buy the stuff to make Because the rules were that if Slender broke dry January, whatever drink she had that caused her to break dry January was gonna be the SHOs going to chug out of justice shoe. And in this case, it was a chocolate strawberry martini or something, And so I had to go buy all the stuff for that because we're gonna we're doing it upright, So I had to go buy all this stuff.
Speaker 1: This is kind of expensive.
Speaker 3: Little I should ask you if you had some leftover this, because yeah, I had to buy a lot of stuff to make this drink happen. But this will be the classiest showy in the history of Jewy's. I don't think anybody's ever You just see people slugging beers and stuff like that out of shoes. This is going to be the classiest, the classiest showy of all time.
Speaker 1: It looks pretty good too. I feel like it's gonna be tasty.
Speaker 2: It's actually delicious, and I'm hoping that will just overpower the taste of the actual shoes.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 6: So we'll see, especially the chocolate drizzle in the beginning.
Speaker 2: That'll cover.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be cute. What kind of shoes did you bring today, Joe?
Speaker 5: They are Nike running shoes.
Speaker 1: How many miles miles were run on these days?
Speaker 2: They are disgusting?
Speaker 1: Did they start out.
Speaker 3: They just.
Speaker 7: Pink.
Speaker 5: But these are just ready to retire.
Speaker 6: Now, and I think this is a project why it's the perfect way for them to go.
Speaker 2: They're a little just as small fees and not a lot of liquors can sit in these things.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 2: What is with all? Like the plane, Yeah, there's a plane. Well there was a plane as far as I know, it had ten people on board. It's gone missing in Alaska. So we're thinking a crash somewhere. Nobody knows. I guess they're they're having like really crazy weather right now and the visibility is low. They're really limited on like searching for it, but scaring it's just gone. Can't find it. It was overdue, never landed.
Speaker 3: These things happened in threes, right. We had the DC one, and then was that other one in Pennsylvania? Was that the one Pennsylvania?
Speaker 1: And then this one this week?
Speaker 2: There is one in Seattle, but they I mean it was on the tarmac. It wasn't like serious. Yeah, that's not like okay. And then this one.
Speaker 3: The newest Golden State Warrior Jimmy Butler was introduced to the media yesterday and he was all smiles. He said he was thrilled up a fresh start and was excited to be playing basketball again after what was a very tumultuous ending to his time with the Miami Heat. Butler said he hopes to make his debut with the team for the game in Chicago on Saturday. Meanwhile, the Warriors lost last night to the Lakers one twenty one twelve, despite Steph Curry scoring thirty seven points in the game.
Speaker 1: The Debs are now one game under five hundred on the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, Matt, looks like I do.
Speaker 1: Still the best of all time, Like I did.
Speaker 6: Chinx it a little bit, you guys, because we've got another rain, another day of rain.
Speaker 5: On our hand.
Speaker 6: Highs will be in the fifties. There is a chance of spring to me today.
Speaker 9: Yeah that it was done yesterday.
Speaker 5: It was done to but I think I chinxed it.
Speaker 2: It was raining for me this morning. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 6: Continuing for today, I'm sorry, but highs will be in the fifties. There is a chance of sprinkles throughout the weekend. I just changed it again, so there might not be sprinkles and a freeze warning is an effect from one am to nine am on Saturday.
Speaker 3: Thanks a lot, Hey, Sagittarius, best, Yes, your day today is gonna be a oh a six. You need to work things out with your partner, stop being stubborn and realize that changing circumstances require adaptation, determine the best options to move forward, and resolve who does what?
Speaker 1: All right, you heard it there Sagittarii the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Jess, what do you have?
Speaker 6: Okay, so we've talked about this before because Grandma always tells us about how he goes into the restroom and nobody washes his hands, right.
Speaker 9: Nobody washes their hands. Not my I wash my hands. Okay, thank you for coming sure the other is not doing it. I was assuming that you were a part of this.
Speaker 6: No, but a survey reveals that seventy seven percent of Americans do see others leave the restroom without washing their hands.
Speaker 5: That is very high.
Speaker 2: That is so discussed. Why why is.
Speaker 6: This the thing that people are have still not learned that they have to wash their hand?
Speaker 2: Part that I don't get over. It's like, even if you're not like a hand washer. Every single time when you're in the restroom and you see somebody else that can clearly see you, you at least want to act like you wash your hands on that's.
Speaker 1: The courtesy wash you have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want that person to know you don't wash your hands.
Speaker 5: Now, here's another thing.
Speaker 6: While people do say that they wash their hands, right, some of them forty five percent admit that they just rinse.
Speaker 5: They don't use soap.
Speaker 1: That part makes no sense to me.
Speaker 3: If you're going to all the trouble to get your hands wet and you're gonna have to dry them, dab a little soap on there, like, well, that's not that difficult because.
Speaker 6: The water's really i mean doing Maybe it helps, but it's not doing what it should do, which is kill all the charms or you know, get all.
Speaker 2: The dirty you have a body.
Speaker 1: It helps.
Speaker 3: Running water is better than nothing, Let's put it that way. It's better than nothing. But if you're going through all the trouble out of a little soap to the mint, Now, would you.
Speaker 6: Ever confront someone and be like, hey, notice you don't wash your hands.
Speaker 3: No, No, the last time I saw it here at work, I just gave a big sigh.
Speaker 2: I think I wish you would look. I've never seen it, but Graham, I wish you would just grow a pair and say something, because you're seeing all these people in the men's restroom here at work now washed their hands, and they're the same people in our kitchen space touching the coffee machine and yeah, touching the fridge and all these other things.
Speaker 3: We I don't want to besmirch the great name of the most of our employees here because I mean, I think ninety nine percent of the time that I'm in there again because and maybe that's just because somebody else is in there, they do wash their hands.
Speaker 1: There's one person that does.
Speaker 2: That person is spreading the germs every and you've seen him not wash on more than one occasion.
Speaker 1: Cross every time.
Speaker 6: If you see something, say something, Yes, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think I guest acts of terrorism, which this might be fine.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's terrorizing.
Speaker 3: The amount of germs on our refrigerator handle at the break room that is disgusting.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Thank you so much for hanging out with us. We just gave away tickets for the weekend. Yes, a little while ago. We have more coming up eight twenty, and then tickets go on sale to see able Levi Stadium ten am chess. Yes, okay today, according to this serve, more than two thirds of gen Z lack basic cooking skills. Oh so you feel confident it's not surprising.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: I mean, with the proliferation of door dash and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Do you have to you need to know how to cook? Is it important anymore? Yes, but as important as before. I think it's not going to starve to death if you don't know how to cook.
Speaker 1: If you want to not go broke and be broke all the time.
Speaker 5: I think it's more if you want to be a little healthier, maybe more.
Speaker 2: Yeah than that too, the broke that excuse you, you're gonna you're gonna go broke. Brian groceries too, don't that's a good point. I've spend more on groceries, yeah, the other.
Speaker 1: Day, hand do, but they reap way more meals.
Speaker 3: You order one meal for a family on door Dash, you're spending close to one hundred dollars. I go to the grocery store the other day, I spent one hundred dollars and I got I don't know, stuff for breakfast to dinners, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You're getting you get way more meals out of it.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, groceries are grocery items are way are a lot more expensive. The price gone up, we know that, but they don't come on by the time you had all the fees and delivery things and stuff.
Speaker 5: I guess I could see.
Speaker 1: That that's one meal family.
Speaker 6: But for me personally, the other day I went to Panda and I think my my whole meal was.
Speaker 5: Like thirteen dollars.
Speaker 6: Whereas if I went to the grocery store and bought stuff to cook something, it probably.
Speaker 3: Were spending far right, But that would be you making one portion. If you bought all that stuff, you would get probably five meals out of it.
Speaker 2: Forty two percent of gen z us.
Speaker 3: You'll suggest you made a weird face like that doesn't add up to me when you go to the store. If you were going to make if you were going to make the whatever you got from Panda orange chicken, I don't know, whatever you got a bunch of stuff that would you would make it would make a large you would make a large batch of it, and you would probably get multiple dinners or leftovers or whatever.
Speaker 2: Else, or would it just go bad in your fridge that well, if your.
Speaker 1: Person that doesn't like any leftovers done, that would go back.
Speaker 2: According to the survey, forty two percent of people aged eighteen to twenty eight could not make a basics stir fry.
Speaker 5: Really okay, see the I could do the basics twenty okay.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven percent couldn't figure out how to make a simple soup. I could do that. Omelets or just eggs, they couldn't make it.
Speaker 1: They didn't know how to crack them.
Speaker 2: What how do you get the egg out?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: It's in there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Eighty percent admit that they wouldn't know how to cook lasagna or roasted chicken.
Speaker 5: See, because my thing with cooking is you just have to follow directions.
Speaker 6: You can find a simple recipe online or on TikTok, which where all gen zers are on now, and you just follow it.
Speaker 2: Like that's what I do. Because but I think what this study means is just like knowing how to make this, and just like, oh, I'm just.
Speaker 8: Gonna make this.
Speaker 2: I'm just go to my kitchen to havel the ingredients. I'm just gonna whip this up really quick, and then there's dinner.
Speaker 1: You mean, without following a recipe.
Speaker 2: I think that's what they're implying. Anybody can follow directions. Yeah, anyone can read a recipe off a TikTok.
Speaker 6: I feel like we say that, but then you you go and have some food at someone's home and they're like, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, Graham, you go to your parents' house, do you think your mom is sitting there following a recipe. I know when I go to my mom's house, she just knows how to make things.
Speaker 6: That's because mom's moms just done superpower.
Speaker 2: Young your generations, we don't. We've relied on these recipes. We can't like just we don't just know how to cook and just make stuff.
Speaker 3: But moms didn't, didn't They don't just you're not just born with the ability to cook. It's because you've done the recipe so many times that then you just know how to make it right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's true, because there are some recipes where now sometimes I just add whatever I want to add, and I'm like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'll taste good, but I hope, I hope.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But it does make me sad sometimes because I'm like, dang, I have to, Like, I really want to sit down with my mom one day and learn all of the recipes that she knows of, like the really good traditional Mexican dishes that she makes, because I don't want to just not be able to make those things.
Speaker 1: Oh, but you're you don't. Just we know one thing about you. You hate kids and you don't want kids.
Speaker 3: And then those even if you learn, even if you learn this long you know SI recipes.
Speaker 1: They're going to die with you.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll teach them to someone that person doesn't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't care.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: That to your mom that she cares.
Speaker 2: I love when you to start this room where that just hates every time she's like, I don't hate kids. I You're like, yes you do.
Speaker 5: I don't hate kids. I just don't personally want them for myself.
Speaker 3: The look of disgust you talk about anytime we talk about our problems with our kids.
Speaker 2: Holding back, it's like, don't disrespectful?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 1: She hates them The JV Show On Wild ninety nine Morning.
Speaker 8: JV Show, I wanted to comment on the cookie. I do want to tell people that if they have a family member like a mom, a grandma and aunt and their family currently and they want to learn the recipes, Please record them and write them down because they obviously don't have recipes, it's all in their mind. So record them because I wish I did that with my mom and I literally have.
Speaker 2: To do it by Tate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's such an idea. That's a good idea, especially in today's digital age. Yeah, you got to have a take a video or something of them making the whatever that famous you know, recipe in your house is, and that way you'll always have it.
Speaker 1: And then I just think it's such a good idea.
Speaker 6: Yeah, especially because I'll if I ask my mom something, she'll be like, oh, just add a little bit of this, and I'm like, what is a little bit?
Speaker 2: They never know? How much do you want to know?
Speaker 3: What My mom did was kind of My mom's a first grade teacher, so she likes like little crafty type stuff, and so as a I think a wedding present, she put together a cook She made a cookbook of all our family recipes and then in it the ones that she knows that I especially like. She found a picture of me giving a thumbs up, and she put that picture on all the pages of the recipes that she knows that I like.
Speaker 1: So that way, you know, if Kate's.
Speaker 3: Looking through and she like, what would you know what like for dessert or you know what's his favorite dessert with it, there's a picture thumbs up. Honest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: So Diddy, I'm sorry, not Diddy. Kanye. Kanye's back to his his ranting self. Oh you guys, he is. I don't even know if he's gotten off of Twitter since yesterday, and he's just been ranting about Diddy NonStop. He said, free puff. He's leading this fight to really have Diddy be released from from jail.
Speaker 5: How do we get Kanye into a conservatory?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got Wendy Williams into one, Brittany, how do we get Kanye?
Speaker 1: Something that needs to be explored.
Speaker 2: He was online calling out other celebrities for just watching Diddy rotten jail and not saying anything to defend him. Even posted a video where he was facetiming with Diddy's son and he was like, here we have families being torn apart, and everyone is just sitting back and laughing on the internet. He wrote last night, they're trying to prove a point and y'all know that y'all are effing with that and sitting laughing at the internet on Instagram. This man gave his life to us. This is my idol, this is my hero. What are you going to do? Cancel my sneaker deal, cancel my record deal, freeze my accounts? Yeah, f all of you. I'm speaking my minds now and I editing ish ever again? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean he took control of all those things, so they can't.
Speaker 3: He was obviously talking about what happened to him and his comments and then what happened in with the Adidas deal. They froze his accounts and canceled the deals and stuff. But now they can't really do that because he's taking control of everything, right, basically right.
Speaker 2: He even tagged our president to please free Didy from jail, and who knows he.
Speaker 1: Actually might with I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Kanye also started selling some of Diddy's own like merch like stuff from his Sean Jean brand on easy dot Com. He's like half of this money's gonna go to Diddy. I'm gonna give him half the proceeds, like what is going on? And then and then for a second he actually stopped talking about Diddy, and he talked about having control over his wife Bianca. He said, quote, I have dominion over my wife. This ain't no woke ass feminist is. She's with a billionaire. Why would she listen to any of you dumb ass broke b words people say? The red carpet look was her decision. Yes, I don't make her do I don't make her do anything she doesn't want to, but she definitely wouldn't have been able to do it without my approval, you stupid ass woke ponds.
Speaker 5: Jesus.
Speaker 1: For that reason, I am the chat. I was like I was already out. I think I was already out on him, and then like, you know, he does some stuff and like again yeah, like his music, and then now back out yeah.
Speaker 5: Officially, And of course this fits with the whole Twitter vibe. So I'm glad I are not on there as much anymore.
Speaker 2: I just wonder how long this rant is going to go for. He's probably still on there right now, probably Graham, what.
Speaker 11: Do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? Baseball star Shohey.
Speaker 3: Otani's ex interpreter, ipe Mitsujara, was sentenced yesterday in court for the bank and tax fraud he committed while stealing close to seventeen million dollars from Otani. We talked about this last week because Epe's legal team was asking for an eighteen month prison sentence because they said he had such a horrible gambling addiction and he was just stealing to try to pay off those gambling debts, while the prosecution produced a lot of evidence to show that Epai didn't really have much of a gambling problem at all, if any, until he started stealing all the money and then he started betting. Well, the judge sided with them because he handed down a close to five year prison sentence. He also ordered Epay to pay Otani back all of that money, every last cent of it, again close to seventeen million dollars, and an additional one million dollars to the irs. After the sentencing, Ipey addressed the court. He apologized to Otani, the Los Angeles Dodgers, and the government and his family. He said, I'm truly deeply sorry for what I've done. I'm prepared to be punished for it, and yes, punished, he will again close to five years in prison. Obviously, it's highly unlikely that any of that money ever gets repaid, but Otani will likely become a billion dollar athlete when his career is all said and done, so.
Speaker 1: He's not going to be hurting for that money.
Speaker 3: But there is no way this dude ever is able to earn enough money to pay somebody back seventeen million dollars plus one million dollars to the irs.
Speaker 1: That ain't gonna happen. Eighteen million bucks.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got to earn way more than that because you have to be able to live at the same time. Yeah, while earning that, that's never gonna happen.
Speaker 5: And he's obviously lost his job right said goodbye. Once he's out of jail. I don't think Showhy's gonna be like, yeah, come work with me again.
Speaker 3: He really blew up because he had a pretty I mean, of all the of all the jobs he had, he could have been linked to Otani and worked for Otani and basically for his whole career. I think his salary with the Dodgers started out pretty low, but then O Tawny's you know, I don't know it grew and I think he was making two hundred something thousand dollars a year with the Dodgers and like you're I mean, he was living lights wow light, but then he decided.
Speaker 2: You got greedy. Yep, a little bit a thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Is it Friday yet?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it actually Happy Friday the JV Show. I'm Selena, And before we get to.
Speaker 8: What the bleak, good morning, guys, Happy Friday, I just want to tell you that I saw this really cool interview with Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 11: I think she's so awesome and I think I've heard you guys talk about her before.
Speaker 12: And she had Sizzil on and Sizzo said how Drew Berry Moore has always been like her idol and her inspiration.
Speaker 2: And I just thought that was so cute and wonderful news to share on her Friday. So Happy Friday, guys, Hope we have a great weekend and go met comet. I saw something on Drew Barrymore this morning too. If anyone gives a fart, do you remember?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, fine, fun, Hey do you remember.
Speaker 2: Do you remember she had Martha Stewart on her show, and Drew, because she's a very touchy feely person, she was like touching her. Martha Stewart pushed her away and she was like, you're the wrong gender, honey, Yeah, the wrong gender, sweetheart.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The update to that is Drew Barrymore says that she swears Martha does like her.
Speaker 1: Oh that didn't look that way.
Speaker 2: I didn't at all.
Speaker 5: I feel like Martha doesn't like a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's mean, Really, Martha's pretty mean.
Speaker 2: Anyways, there's your Drew Barrymore chat for today. Let's get to what the bleeps where you can win a jav show Chuck Mug just gotta be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word is always leave? Your guest is on the talk back Michael and the iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip? Isn't it always better when someone else plays with your Doing it yourself just isn't the same? I agree, Thank you, Thank you?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you know how to do it better.
Speaker 3: Never mind, all right, that word could be and leave us that guess on the talkback Mike, Remember this is a family show. You're sick of so PG guesses. Only leave us your name and your city along with your guess because we want to shout you out.
Speaker 1: When you went the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you for hanging out with us or playing what the Bleep where someone is gonna win a JV show chug mug. Remember the point of the game. You got to be the first person a guest. Today's weeped out word as always leave your guesses on the talkback of Mike on the iHeartRadio application. Missed today's clip. Here it is one last time. Isn't it always better when someone else plays with your Doing it yourself just isn't the same. It ain't the same. Let's go to your guesses morning JV show.
Speaker 4: That's changed from Clovis and them beat their word is dog?
Speaker 3: Have a good one, guys, dog.
Speaker 1: I think that's nice have somebody else do it for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but doing it yourself, I mean I don't mind. I don't know. Yeah, like to be like, no, it's not the same.
Speaker 1: You don't play with your dogs. Selena said, what do you do?
Speaker 2: That's true, I don't walk or clean up after, but.
Speaker 1: You're at home like throwing the ball, wrestling around.
Speaker 2: But I'll like, I'll pet it.
Speaker 1: You are a monster.
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is your hamster still alive?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Thriving?
Speaker 3: Hey, have all the JV show listeners bought their squares in the in the hamster death pool?
Speaker 11: Yet?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: I think there's still a few left.
Speaker 1: All right, make sure that we set that up, hey, JV Show.
Speaker 11: Just from Hayward, I think the bleeped out word is probably toys.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for having me on here.
Speaker 5: Have a great day, have a great day, but.
Speaker 2: Thank you for playing. Yeah, that's not the correct guest.
Speaker 4: Good morning guys, Jason and Natty from Valo here and our guests for the bleeped out word today is kids. Thanks guys, have a great day.
Speaker 2: By playing with your kids that you don't have to better. We sound so bad.
Speaker 1: We hate pets and kids now apparently.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Simeon.
Speaker 7: I'm from Concord, and I think the bleep dot word hair.
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: It is all right, let's play today's clip unbleeped Oh, hold on my screen, glitch here we go. Isn't it always better when someone else plays with your hair? Doing it yourself just isn't the same.
Speaker 1: And that is facts.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows that fact so you're telling me like, no one guessed the word today.
Speaker 1: No, exactly except the exact opposite. Today.
Speaker 3: Everybody in the entire Bay area was on this, Selena. We got a lot of shout outs together, We got a lot of shouts. There's not a chance I'm gonna be able to shout out everyone, but I you know, I'm gonna try. From the shout out guys, first, send me the concord.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's that brand new chuck bug coming your way? Congrats, first correct answer this morning. But like I said, here we go, all right. Jessica Yo Roight had it. So did Aurora Boys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who are the Aurora Boys?
Speaker 2: He said, were the Aurora Boys?
Speaker 1: So it's like a boy band. Oho, that sounds cool, all right?
Speaker 3: Laila Newark cadave it again, not quite fast sort of. Rebecca and Conquered, Win and Conquered also had at Mondo and San Jose, tracd and San Mateo and Antiock, April and Pleasant Hill, Melody of Valeo, Sheena and Felicia.
Speaker 1: In Redwood City was up, ladies.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 1: Vincent Olivia and Double Edd had it sort of.
Speaker 3: Juli and Hercules, Laurie Morgan Hill, Amanda Nappa Rosa in San Francisco, Jen in South City, Ashland and San Jose, PV in the East Bay, Alfonso and Richmond.
Speaker 1: We think a couple of question marks here from Jess, She's not sure.
Speaker 3: Samantha Alex in salth City, Little miss Amata. We love Verrgin, San Jose, Megan and Santa Cruz. Terry and Vermilion, Ohio.
Speaker 1: What's up, tway, what's that?
Speaker 3: Jav show still number one dominating the competition of Vermilion, Ohio. Somon, Thank you, Terry, Kathy and Tracey had it sort of Lyndon's talk. Then Sandy and Gilroy, my buddy, David and Richmond was up. David's up that a great weekend. Michi in San Jose, Liam in reading, shout out to reading, JAV show number one there. Doctor Buddy Lee out in. He's in Nashville, Tennessee. Right he had this morning. Shout out to him, Javy show is still number one there. Vicky and Elsa Bronte had it amongst so many other people. I can't even I just can't. I tried to shout it, like the entire Bay area had to correct this morning. Selena, do better next time.
Speaker 1: Make it harder.
Speaker 2: I want people to win. I want people to get it right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: You know everyone, thank you for playing. We're going to do it again Monday Morning.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Good morning JV family, Mama.
Speaker 4: I'm right here, Jeff.
Speaker 2: I've listened to the podcast from a few days ago, and best Martine expressed, Martini, it's at Martuni's Martuini's.
Speaker 1: It's a landline and I'm Graham, don't lie. I know you're kind of broner before. I have a good day, Happy frid Yeah, yeah, good, No, I a brooner, Mama.
Speaker 3: Albert slid into my DMS with the definition of a broner, and that is a certain something may happen when you're just hanging out with your buddies, whether or not you're giving them a hug or wrestling round with them. A slight effect happening there is called a broner. Not had one of those that why actually happens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on to the phone, splay for nine.
Speaker 1: Hi is this.
Speaker 7: Hi? Ryan?
Speaker 2: Well? Go Hi McKenzie. Hi? Hi, Oh Mackenzie, how old are you? Nice? Look? I have a feeling that if you guys win the JB Show. You have nope game right now, it's going to be all because of you, McKenzie. You are going to lead the way. So jess what is on the line for them today?
Speaker 6: We have two tickets for City Cruises Love and Basketball Cocktail Crew.
Speaker 2: Now that is a twenty one and up event, so that's just gonna be for Ryan. But mackenzie, come on, I get to go though.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So here's how this works. We're going to ask you four tribute questions. Just get three correct and the tickets of yours. Just question number one, finish this iconic line from the movie Alien in space. No one can hear you blank?
Speaker 1: Scream?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think farts make a sound in space?
Speaker 2: No one can hear that.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, was wondering, Yeah, scream? Was scream?
Speaker 7: Was?
Speaker 1: Scream? Was the right answer?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 1: All right? Question number two? True or false? The letter J was the last letter added to the English alphabet as we know it.
Speaker 3: False, It's actually true. The letter J the last addition to our alphabet they added sometime.
Speaker 1: In the fifteen hundred.
Speaker 2: That's kind of Look, what would we do without Jay's use a G?
Speaker 1: Probably my name would be Mackenzie answer that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, all right. Question number three, what is the name of the track and field event where competitors throw a spear?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: As it often does, it comes down to the final question this game, question number four.
Speaker 1: You need this one to win it all. Albany is the capital of what US state?
Speaker 2: Mackenzie knows.
Speaker 3: This is an easy one, right now, Albany. A lot of people think it's a different city in that state, but it's not.
Speaker 1: New York. Yeah, I heard in New York back.
Speaker 6: And you guys just got two tickets for well, dad, you got two tickets for cruises.
Speaker 2: Loving basketball conto cruise.
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Are any fun plans for the weekend? You guys didney Land this weekend?
Speaker 3: We're driving down to l At.
Speaker 1: They had to think about that for a second. Anything fun going on.
Speaker 8: To little don't know yet?
Speaker 2: Did we just spoil it for them? No? No, because then you have to give me another trip. I can surprise them.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys have an amazing time. Congratulations us hang on for that winning Graham.
Speaker 3: We got some shout out a lot of people in my DMS, A lot of people in my dam's first one here, proud dad sliding into your DMS. Can you please give our amazing son Owen aka o Dog, oh dog birthday shout out on Friday.
Speaker 1: He's turning the big one.
Speaker 3: Zero love Dad, Mom, brother, Chase, and Maggie and Rufus are dogs. Thank you there, so happy happy birthday, oh dog. Far it's good point. Another one here, Hey, Graham. Hopefully I'm not too late, but please please please give a shout out to our Princess Talia Marie. Her birthday will be super Bowl Day, February ninth. She's turning the Big eight.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 3: That's from Mom, Dad and tig Tiggy not really sure there, but he is a fox.
Speaker 1: Good point.
Speaker 3: Another one, Graham, And we have two birthday boys turning five and nine tomorrow. Can we get a happy birthday? It's Keano turning five and Uriah turning nine. My wife is currently messaging messaging you at the same time to try to double our chances of giving a shout out.
Speaker 1: They'd be super stoked. Thanks.
Speaker 3: That's from Dad Cody. I did get a DM from his wife. I couldn't read it on the air, though, totally different concept. No, no one here, Hey, Grandma, So hope you can give a birthday shout out this morning to my husband and best friend Gerald. He's not only an amazing husband and father, but also devoted JAV Show listener. It would mean the world to him if you could surprise him with the best birthday greeting from Lynn.
Speaker 1: Kyrie and Dylan love him so much. And of course good point.
Speaker 3: Another one, Hey Graham, would you give my kids Stella and Joe a shout out? No special occasion. They're just really great kids. We listen to you guys every morning our way to school, thanking us from Mom Sophie. We're well on a slippery slope here we're giving shout outs. Just a kid's half birthday yesterday, a dog's birthday yesterday.
Speaker 1: We got to pump the brakes on these.
Speaker 3: Another one, Hey, Grandma, wanted to shout out my mom Raselli on Friday.
Speaker 1: Won't tell you how old she is because she'll be mad.
Speaker 3: My family and I appreciate her for everything she does and she deserves everything that's from Diego Andres and Santiago.
Speaker 1: Far good kids, right there? Another one? Good morning, Grandmom.
Speaker 3: Sliding into your DMS again, can you please wish my beautiful me. A happy eleventh birthday, Love Mom, Carla, Dad, Manuel and baby sister Kendra. You guys are the best morning show ever and you make our day in this crazy world. Love you guys, so happy Happy birthday, Mia, the fun one last one. Happy birthday, Sharifa. Last year was a tough year, but you made it through. She turned forty four on Saturday, and that is from Sharis. I don't know if that's her mom or sister.
Speaker 1: A happy happy birthday, Sharifa. Glad that tough years behind you. But really, who use the fun? That's good? At good point The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine My JAV.
Speaker 10: Show, This is seen event.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say that I love have a good morning. Oh I have good morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you for checking in honest days.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So can we talk about how Taylor Swift feels betrayed by Blake Lively? Jess, I feel like you brought this up recently. We talked about it briefly. You know that Taylor didn't appreciate Blake name dropping her around Justin Baldoni while checking you check this out. We have more details.
Speaker 1: Now check yourself before you wreck yourself.
Speaker 2: So during the production of It Ends with Us, there was a very important meeting that obviously took place at Blake's house because she of course made everybody go to her. And this is where things got heated. And we've talked about this meeting before. This is where things got heated because they started talking about a scene that Blake had rewritten for the movie. Yep, and Justin has already expressed he felt ambushed because during this meeting, Ryan Reynolds comes out, Oh no, Taylor Swift pops up and they're like gushing over Blake and the movie and all this stuff. Now here's Taylor's side. Taylor's sources say that she just showed up to Blake's house when Blake told her to come by, had no idea there was going to be anybody else there, had no idea there was like a production meeting or script meeting going on.
Speaker 1: It wasn't ambush.
Speaker 2: She walked in Jess as Justin is getting ready to leave, and that was the first and only time Taylor and Justin have ever crossed paths and sources say the only thing that Taylor said to him was how excited she was to see the movie, because you know, this is Blake's boss who she's talking to. Now. Taylor believes that Blake purpose timed everything out so Taylor would just casually bump into him before he left, which I would agree with. Yeah, that's the other certain Taylor is also put off by that text message that I think we've all seen, where Blake was texting Justin and she referred to Taylor as one of her dragons, like she like she was one of her protective dragons, like in Game of Thrones. She didn't like that no, because it's like, why are you using my name for leverage? I didn't ask to be dragged into any of this.
Speaker 3: There is a Taylor song in the on the soundtrack there right yes, from watching the movie, I was like, Oh, Taylor's okay.
Speaker 1: Taylor makes sense, like kind.
Speaker 6: Of one of the favors that Blake Lively was able to get because she is friends with Taylor, So I think that is fine still, but bringing her name into the drama and including her basically in the lawsuit and using her power, that's not cool.
Speaker 2: There's also, according to this report, Taylor's also finding out about other times that Blake's used her name to like leverage, things like telling somebody that Taylor had cast her before. I don't even know what that means, but that's what I'm seeing in all these reports. But anyways, Taylor's feeling pretty used now. Despite that, Blake sources are saying that she and Taylor are still friends. They talk regularly, and there's even a rumor that Taylor has invited Blake to go to the super Bowl with her again along with her husband, Ryan Reynolds, Which if that is true, if we do see them on Sunday, that's gonna feel like maybe they're just doing a bit of damage control. Like Taylor doesn't want to. She doesn't want to feed into the rumors that she's feeling used to betray United Front.
Speaker 1: That's what I think that is, besties.
Speaker 2: There's also talk that she also extended invites to Selena Gomez and Sabrina Carpenter supposedly all.
Speaker 3: Right, who do you think JV Show Prediction Journal get it out? Do you think Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are seen with Taylor Swift dinner Suite I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say no as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I gotta go against you guys. Ye, but I think no, but I'll go yes. Okay, what about Selena Gomez?
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 2: It's been a while. I think Selena, Yes, I say no.
Speaker 3: And Benny Blanco are too busy like cooking something while doing it at the same time.
Speaker 2: Blow. And then who was the other one, Brina Carpenter?
Speaker 1: Do you think Sperreena Carpenter is there? Yes, I say no.
Speaker 5: All right? Oh remember Ice Spice was randomly there last year.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right, Yeah, Ice Spice will be back. She'll be back for you.
Speaker 1: She is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would lose it. That's hilarious, Graham, what.
Speaker 11: Do you have?
Speaker 3: All Right, So we're getting closer to All Star Weekend in the NBA, which, if you don't already know, is going to be here in San Francisco. A lot of festivities and fund surrounding that, but the actual All Star Game is going to be at Chase Center next Sunday on the sixteenth. And I mentioned before how the format for this year's game is different than it's ever been before, And I think I've finally figured it out.
Speaker 1: Me and the JV Show research team. We worked all night on this. So here it is.
Speaker 3: So this year is that there's going to be four All Star teams. Last night, three of the teams were drafted by NBA analysts Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith, and Shaquille O'Neal take notes.
Speaker 1: Okay, each of them picked.
Speaker 3: Their squad last night from the NBA players that were chosen as this season's All Stars. But what about that fourth team, because that's only three. This part's a little confusing. That team's gonna be a team made up of rising stars. These are the best rookies, sophomores, and G League players. I don't know if Browny made it. And they're also having a four team Rising Stars format All Star Game tournament on Friday, So there's gonna be four teams playing there, which the winning team that emerges from that will be the fourth team in the actual All Star Game.
Speaker 1: You guys still with me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So now that we have our four teams, then they're gonna play in two semi final games. The winner of those games will play each other in the championship game. That game will decide the winner of the All Star game, got it? And for each game, the first team to get to forty points is the winner.
Speaker 1: You got all that?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 5: Can you backtrack to where you said the rising?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even know who the Do you guys like this format better? Or should the All Stars from the East just play the All Stars from the W?
Speaker 2: I think versus West?
Speaker 1: Me too, but but I don't know. I guess we'll see how it works the show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Now, during that song, Graham, you asked if we would like to have our hearts warm?
Speaker 1: You guys want to have your hearts warm?
Speaker 2: And good luck? Fine in mine?
Speaker 1: But yes, I know it's a lump of black hole at this point.
Speaker 3: So every morning, you know, my wife takes the kids to school and we have a nast doorbell camera, and a lot of mornings, my daughter Quinn, who's notoriously tough in the mornings, will like to report how her morning was, because I you know, when I'm tucking around, I'm like, will you promise to do a great job, you know, in the morning, because she's tough to get out the door.
Speaker 1: Yes, and so a lot of.
Speaker 3: Times then she'll report to me on the camera and then I'll get the video, and I just got the one from this morning, and I thought I could play it for you guys, if you're ready to have your heart's warm.
Speaker 1: Yes, I hope it will play Otherwise, there's a lot of build up for.
Speaker 7: Hi, Gaddy, I had the perfect morning, tea day, Me and mommy had a perfect day.
Speaker 2: And I wanted you to know, Bye Gaddy, Bye Daddy, God.
Speaker 1: Twenty She's fine.
Speaker 5: She sounds like a little you're lying on it.
Speaker 2: I think you're the problem.
Speaker 1: You have the perfect morning, you guys in your little heart swell three sizes.
Speaker 2: We do have your chance to win crazy cash. That's every hour here on Wild that keyword coming up here in just a few minutes. First, let's talk the game on Sunday. By the way, it is your last day to try to win your way into our big game watch party. We are gonna be hanging out at Dave and Busters and mailped Us on Sunday if you want to join us. We're gonna have prizes, we're gonna have food, we're gonna have drank you dank no, well, no dank, you have it outside hikes, and then we're gonna be obviously watching the game. It is having a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: So how do you win your way in?
Speaker 2: You have to get on the iHeartRadio app ad Wild and for night in the JV Show podcast as your presets screenshot that send us a JB morning show on Instagram, and then we are gonna pick our final two winners at random. Let's go to the morning. Okay. Speaking of the game, prop bet time, let's go get the prediction journal out, Jess. Let's go over some of the things that you can actually bet on. Let's start with Tom Brady's tie. So he is gonna be doing some of the commentating for the big Game. What color tie do you think Tom Brady is gonna have on on Sunday? I'm gonna say blue.
Speaker 1: Oh what color?
Speaker 4: Time?
Speaker 1: Red?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go gray?
Speaker 1: Okay, red. Seems like he's picking a side, all right?
Speaker 2: Will there be a Drake Super Bowl curse? What team do you think he's gonna be representing? What team is Drake going for?
Speaker 1: He's a front runner, so he's gonna be going for the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: No, he's gonna go I think he's going for Eagles underdog.
Speaker 3: No, I think so all those Warriors years you knew the Warriors are gonna win the championship.
Speaker 1: But Drake was on that bandwagon. Fully, he was.
Speaker 2: He is the biggest bandwagoner. But I don't know, Mike, my gut is just telling me Philly for the Sunday Will any player or coach cried during the national anthem?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, no one dude on the Chiefs, Chris Not, Chris Brown, Chriss Jones.
Speaker 1: Chris Jones, he cries at everything. He cried during the lit Championship.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the Let's get to the halftime show. Kendrick Lamar obviously performing what song will he open with?
Speaker 5: Okay, money Trees?
Speaker 2: Dang it, that was my guess. I'm going humble.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going which one is that I have to name? What's that new one called where he squabbles up? Yeah, he's gonna squabble up. Okay is that what it's called? Yeah? Okay, Yeah, he's gonna squabble up, squabble up to the stage.
Speaker 2: Stay into the halftime theme. What celebrity guest will appear on stage with Kendrick we already know? Says that's so let's not include her.
Speaker 1: But who else?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm gonna say DJ Mustard.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good guess.
Speaker 3: I have no Are there any options on the on the prop side here? Because I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna go I'm gonna got my throat. Sorry, I'm really sick right now.
Speaker 1: Are there options to bet on? Yeah? Okay, So give me some of those.
Speaker 2: Future metro Boomin Doci, j Rothchi, Travis Scott, Rihanna. I'm not going to Rihanna because she's dealing with asap Rocky, you know his trial and all that. I'm gonna go Doci.
Speaker 1: I'll take Travis Scott. That seems like a long shot though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a bad choice gram but whatever.
Speaker 1: That's I'm just telling you what i'd like to see.
Speaker 2: You can also bet on total songs performed by Kendrick Will it be under ten and a half or over ten and a half, over over under the past three Super Bowl halftime shows of all seen eleven or more songs performed?
Speaker 1: So, okay, going over on that one.
Speaker 2: Will Travis Kelcey proposed to Taylor Swift he.
Speaker 3: Should, but if they lose like I hope they are, then he won't.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna say no, I'm going no, Okay, all knows. All right, Uh, this feels weird manifesting a concussion. But will somebody leave the game and not return due to concussion symptoms? No, I'm going to say yes.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say no, it'll it'll be a leg injury.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean there's gonna be. There will be injuries. It happens every every NFL games impact sport.
Speaker 2: Again, these are Super Bowl prop bets. How many times will Taylor be shown on live TV?
Speaker 8: Over?
Speaker 2: Under? Five and a half over one, I'm going over.
Speaker 5: I'll say under.
Speaker 1: You feel like they try not to, but they still have to, so they'll be several.
Speaker 2: And then we do this one every year. What color will the gatorade be that's dumped on the head coach after the game?
Speaker 1: Blue?
Speaker 3: Yellow?
Speaker 5: It's giving green vibes.
Speaker 1: What flavor is that?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's the the cucumber one.
Speaker 1: They don't have.
Speaker 3: That is hands down the best gatorade flavor. So it is we think the NFL's but they're not drinking the lime peppinot. They don't have that one on the side of This.
Speaker 1: One is so good. It's way better. You always bet on blue.
Speaker 5: Come on, okay, wait, wait, which one did you say, Swena yellow.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's blue or orange, but blue.
Speaker 3: This one.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this one. There's a prop bet if the Chiefs win, will Andy Reid their coach, be doused in barbecue sauce after the game? Does that happen? They carried on barbecue sauce?
Speaker 3: Now, I can't remember if they've done that before, but it would be very fitting. That guy loves food, He's a big food gut.
Speaker 2: In that case, I'm saying yes, I'm gonna say no, I'll say yes. Then, all right, barbe predictions are locked in. We'll save those for.
Speaker 1: Monday morning the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so what is the deal? By the way, we are streaming live. Yes, please jav Morning Show check us out.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you want to watch this Jay Morning Show on Instagram. We are going live now. Jess has brought one of her shoes in. If you're a don't know the backstory in this, Selena was busted. She didn't make it all the way through dry January. She was supposed to go through creditary technic. She was supposed to go through February first, and we had an entire court case.
Speaker 1: This week go back in podcasts.
Speaker 3: It was on Wednesday show, very very funny, but she was found guilty of breaking dry January. Now, the consequence there agreed upon before all of Dry January this whole thing took place, was that she was gonna have to take a shoey out of Jess's shoe if she broke Dry January, and it was gonna have to be the drink that she had that broke her dry January. And in this case we asked her she had a bit of a Gallantines party and it was some sort of chocolate strawberry martini. So I will now as the resident bartender on the show, I'm gonna make that a drink.
Speaker 1: And Jessic's shoe is here on the table again. Get on Instagram Live we Us.
Speaker 2: You need to see how disgusting.
Speaker 1: So did you wear these when you were a kid?
Speaker 6: But I loved them because they fit so nice, they were so comfortable. They've been with me through so many marri memories. I might have even done a mud run in these. That's don't remember, though I can.
Speaker 1: They are gross.
Speaker 3: There are a class very dirty shoe and they are ready to be retired. Now if you if you want to drink along with us at home, and you should be. It's Friday, right, We're gonna be using a vanilla vodka. We're gonna use about a ounce and.
Speaker 1: A half of that. I'm want to put that in there.
Speaker 3: I have my I have my official shaker here, which is which is I'm doing this upright for you, Sele, Thank you.
Speaker 1: We have some Bailey's Chocolate real chocolate liqueur here. Use about it else? Oh no, this is a get that in there.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 3: Here's the part that's Selena told me last night that I needed some kind of strawberry puree or something, and nobody got time for that.
Speaker 1: So we got some smuckers whatever it is.
Speaker 2: This is it's gonna be chunky and thig damn smuckers.
Speaker 1: Hell, it's not going to be chunky. This stuff is squeezable. Look at this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still jelly. I put that on my kids peeb and JS.
Speaker 1: The whole time she's like, yeah, you can't do that, you can't do that. Who gives a fart? Get some of that in there.
Speaker 3: It's going to be good, Selena. I promise you, this is going to be the tastiest thing you've ever drank out of a shoey. This is going to be the classes chewy in the history of chewies. Now what I'm gonna do here, We're gonna shake this up. Oh, listen to that. This is gonna be tasty. Yeah, give that a good heart shake.
Speaker 5: This is my first showy ever.
Speaker 2: So do I have to drink it fast, like as soon as it's poured in, otherwise the shoe will just like absorb everything. Right, Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Now one of the things here is a is a garnish. She said, there's some chocolate syrup on there.
Speaker 3: Should I take the hair off the edge of the shoe before, because I see a pretty big one they're floating there.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get that one. We'll leave that dust bunny or whatever that is.
Speaker 3: Now we're gonna do a nice chocolate syrup drizzle here on the outside.
Speaker 1: Make this thing look.
Speaker 3: Classy, all right, And of course a strawberry garnish, so we'll have a little strawberry for the rim of the shoe.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Jab Morning Show on Instagram if you'd like to come see the world's classiest shoey that Selena is.
Speaker 2: Gonna have to take see how much liquid this is first it.
Speaker 3: Was found guilty, I'll dispense the liquid. You just get over here and get ready.
Speaker 1: To drink it.
Speaker 2: Can you like hand it to me.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to come up, Selena, You're gonna have to come to this side.
Speaker 3: And as soon as I pour this because I don't know if just as shoes look like they have some holes in them, so I don't want this stuff to start leaking out, I'm gonna pour this in. It's gonna be a delicious, tasty treat, and you're gonna hammer it down. Selena's ready, all right, I'm gonna begin poor. I just want to make sure everyone has time to get in here.
Speaker 6: Everybody join us Jabe Morning Show on Instagram. Everybody come cheers Selena on because this this is so.
Speaker 1: Grossna be good, Selena. It's gonna be tasty, all right?
Speaker 3: You ready?
Speaker 5: Hey, Graham is pouring it.
Speaker 1: Oh we got too much ice in there.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, Graham is figuring it out, figuring it out there we go.
Speaker 1: No, there's tons in there. It's just that the uh, the ice in.
Speaker 5: There was a little suspense is killing me. You guys, come on, Okay, the drink Oh, it's filling up.
Speaker 2: Drink is getting poured into the shoe right now.
Speaker 3: Filling up. There's gonna be a few ice chunks in there. Selena, you just got a hammer him down.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Oh, Selena, I'm so sorry about this.
Speaker 1: Alright, she goes, You poured it all over yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yeah, most of it.
Speaker 1: Most of it hit the ground.
Speaker 2: There's still she didn't finish.
Speaker 1: She doesn't finish it all. Oh, there you go. Finally Yet.
Speaker 5: She finished it, you guys, she finished it.
Speaker 3: Just drank a strawberry charcolate martini out of a shoe.
Speaker 1: Oh, how was it, Selena?
Speaker 2: The hardest part, the worst.
Speaker 1: Part, just chocolate chocolate syrup on her nose.
Speaker 2: The worst part was having to stop and like take.
Speaker 1: A breath and then put your mouth back on me.
Speaker 2: While I'm chugging to like breathe in the shoe.
Speaker 1: Okay, how did the drink? How did the drink taste?
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 1: Thank you? I thought that was pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's pretty delicious.
Speaker 3: Now, Uh, I have a bit of a confession to make. What well, you know how we did that whole court case and we asked the listeners. The JV Show listeners to be the jury and for them to weigh in guilty or not guilty on whether or not you should have to take the showie. Right, well, the vote votes, I thought it was a slam dunk case because I had the audio, the smoking guns and it all laid out there right. But you know, as the votes started coming in, I realized like we may not win this case. And when it came down to the final tally, I'll be honest with you, and I just feel like I have to come clean here. I think there just by two votes. It was a very narrow thing, but you were, in fact not guilty. And I will admit I pressure Jess into ruling in my favor and she so don't blame jesss I forced her into making you take the shoe, just because I thought you should probably take a Showie.
Speaker 1: It's been a while since you've had to do something right.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. You said a couple of days ago that you would do one in solidarity because I was feeling, you know, not on the air, So I was feeling.
Speaker 1: A little.
Speaker 8: Shoe.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna do that next Yes five The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy for riding JV Show. I'm Selena, all right. I completed the shoey challenge. I did it. It was disgusting, it was sweaty, it was stinky. But I'm I'm still I'm still thriving. I'm still standing.
Speaker 3: If you're yeah, if you're just tuning in Selena to pay off for breaking Ji January, she did just drink a chocolate marked chocolate strawberry martini out of on Just's old disgusting shoes. And I admitted right after Selena took the chewi that really it probably should have been me taking the chewi because she did, in fact win the court case. Because the JV Show listeners apparently have a soft spot for you, I don't get it. I present you my case, and if you go back and listen to the podcast on Wednesday, I don't know if you have ears how you could rule not against Selena and this, but apparently a lot of you did.
Speaker 1: And I kind of rigged the jury a little bit. Yeah, and I coerced the judge.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 1: There is a talkback about that. Can we play that? Because they this talk about raises is an interesting point.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that was really fun to watch.
Speaker 12: But I think that Jess should need to also take the shoey because a judge cannot be coerced. A judge is a judge is a judge. And if that was the judge's ruling, no matter what Graham said, both of you guys should have to take that shoey and maybe you should share the shoe So Graham should maybe start it off and then Jess can just finish it out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, what are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Is a very good point there, because while I was pressuring the honorable judgees behind the scenes to make sure that the jury was swayed in our favor, she didn't have to do that. The honorable judge just did get the final ruling call there, and she sacrificed her own integrity.
Speaker 6: No, but let's go back to what we had said. We had said, no matter what the jury said in the end, I would have the final say. So I was that deciding vote for guilty. Okay, you know, so at the end of the day it was a guilty.
Speaker 2: Verdict or kind of stick at that.
Speaker 6: Bye save But then we but then we had a pull on Instagram asking you listening, should Graham also join in on the shoey, which is why you know that's gonna happen right now, because they obviously want to see you shoey.
Speaker 3: All right, I will take a shoey because I'm a good sport and I did rig the jury even though it was a pretty close case.
Speaker 2: So you whipped up another chocolate martini.
Speaker 1: Chocolate a nasty. As are these cat hairs there?
Speaker 5: Cat hairs might be my hair is probably there's a lot of hair.
Speaker 1: Oh, this one's curly.
Speaker 2: I told you, I told you, Graham. My My only tip before you do the shoey, because it is a lot of liquid in there, do not stop to take a breather because that thing is stinking.
Speaker 1: You gotta put your mouth.
Speaker 2: Do it all at once from the shoe. The shoes.
Speaker 5: They've been through a lot, right.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: It's going in shulthough. We're still pouring.
Speaker 1: It's a slow poor, it's a slow poor. But oh she's filling up. Oh there we are live on Instagram.
Speaker 2: JB Morning Show. There's a lot of liquid and the worst part when you poured into the shoe, it goes all the way down to the toes and then it ro oh.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I can feel it slashing or I feel it slashing around towards the sweatiest part of the insol.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna remove the garnersh Here we go and chug chug, chug, chug chug.
Speaker 2: Oh it's messy. It's a messy chug. Oh what you make it look so easy? There we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dude, Happy Friday for your next Gallentines.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: That's a good little recipe there. We should post that to that tasty woo. I could drink those all night.
Speaker 5: Tasty. You get to drink in a nice little cup with ice.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We might have to report you to the boss for drinking on the job.
Speaker 1: Jet, Yeah you can't. It's good a company policy to be drinking at work. Good job.
Speaker 8: Great.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine Graham, are you drunk?
Speaker 1: Got decent little buzz going? I'm kidding. That was nothing.
Speaker 2: It is Wild and for nine to base number one hit music station. Graham and I just did a shoey a couple of shoes out of jestice shoe Best day ever, you guys. Oh, I'm feeling kind of weird. I don't know. A JV show I'm Selena jest the honest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Yes, Graham, somebody does have a suggestion on the talk back if we wanted to play that here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let's do that first. Here we go.
Speaker 11: I think because of what you guys decided to do against Selena for next week's chug Wheel, you take Selena's name out and then just do a fifty to fifty chance between Ground and Jess.
Speaker 2: You know, I like that idea because you know what you guys plotted against me. You made me do a Shoeye.
Speaker 3: No, because Jess has made that same suggestion, and to that we've responded, I'm gonna shoot that one down as well.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 7: Totally miss Selena taking the shoeing. But I'm glad I'm on the listening to Graham about to take the shoeing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds.
Speaker 7: About right, like after just getting it so many times, everybody gets all that once nothing that seems fair. Have a great Friday, thank you, you know yah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why Here's why I disagree with that it's because every time Jess's name has been drawn for the chug Will it was at random. It was at random half the time she picked her own name, but it was too many times. But that's no one's fault.
Speaker 5: But I advocated for my name being taken out just one week.
Speaker 1: You got to take that up with sky Daddy not yeah, but it.
Speaker 5: Just was nice.
Speaker 2: Sure is urging Kendrick Lamar to not perform not like us at the super Bowl halftime show. So there's a photographer that cut up but too Short out in Hollywood. And first things first, he asked, too short, who are you going for in the game seven?
Speaker 1: Be playing a team against all broken leg players. I'm still still other team. Thank you for saying what we're all. Thank you.
Speaker 2: And then you know, how do you feel too short about Kendrick Lamar possibly not performing not like us? It's still up in the air.
Speaker 1: It's in the air right now if you don't perform it.
Speaker 2: I wish you would have gave more of an explanation as to why he felt that way. He just said he said that it'd be a bigger job to not perform it. Plus like he just want all these Grammys for that record, So if it was him, he wouldn't perform it. Okay, I feel like you have you have to.
Speaker 1: That's a mustering.
Speaker 2: How do we feel about Farah Abraham launching a stand up career, stand up comedy career. Sorry, I'm drunk.
Speaker 1: What do you she's from? What do you mean?
Speaker 3: She's gonna like get up on stage and be like, remember that time I had an adult video about me?
Speaker 2: Maybe part of it.
Speaker 1: She has.
Speaker 2: She has a new routine called Diary of a Teen Mom, which is going to take.
Speaker 1: You say, diary.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's going to perform this at the Spearmint Rhino in New York Comedy club.
Speaker 1: That's a strip club.
Speaker 2: It's a strip global. She's also going to be doing lap dances.
Speaker 1: Oh that makes it a lot funnier. That makes it a lot funnier.
Speaker 2: But I think part of it is like she's tired. She wants to be able to control the narrative for once, and she's tired of being like, oh everyone hates me and I'm in my feelings. Now she's ready to just own things. She's in poke fun at herself and just and lay it all out there, not like still talking about her because she's.
Speaker 3: Making a really up comedy routine at the Spearmint Rhino after giving two for one lap dances. Yeah, stand up comedy is one of the hardest things in the world to be good at. It is so incredibly difficult. People think like, oh, you're so funny, you should do stand up comedy.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 3: No, No, you have to like.
Speaker 1: It's a special thing that very few people have to be She's.
Speaker 2: Not going to be great at the stand up comedy part, but people are going to line up to go see her there because of the the VIP meat and gree She is offering two and fifty dollars. You get to meet her, a photo op and a lap dance, and you get to greet. We're not making that part up. She's actually gonna be given out lap dances.
Speaker 3: So weird.
Speaker 2: Now, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All Right, it's a good thing.
Speaker 3: Draymond Green didn't get dealt at the NBA trade deadline yesterday because he's got a brand new business venture, you guys, opening up here in the city. Draymond is getting into the restaurant business in San Francisco's knob Hill neighborhood at one thousand Larkin Street. It's got a brand new restaurant opening up called Meski or I guess it could be me Ski Me Ski Meski or me Ski Messy all Meski, let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go with that.
Speaker 3: And they said the cuisine is going to be steeped in Afro Latin traditions, blending flavors representing East African dishes with tastes and flair of the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: Food looks really good.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have obviously a very vibrant bar and cocktail menu to go along with that, and they're gonna have nightly DJs doing live sets and all sorts of other things.
Speaker 1: The food looks good, the spot looks good.
Speaker 3: He's teaming up with a couple other very well known chefs to open this place. How do you guys feel about Draymond Green getting in the game. I only like it is if when I call for a reservation, he's the one that answers the phone and then yells at me like, what do you mean if you want.
Speaker 1: A reservation tonight?
Speaker 3: It's Friday, you idiot, There's no way we're getting in. And like, Draymond just really lets you have it.
Speaker 2: He shoves you to the ground.
Speaker 5: Yes, like the full experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want that.
Speaker 2: Maybe punches you pay for that.
Speaker 9: I mean for you to be the one getting punched down, that part would be great. Yeah, but best of luck, Draymond. All right, thank you, gram the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy.
Speaker 2: Friday, The JV Show, hanging out with you. I'm Selena Groom and I'm just got that crazy cash on standby. That's your chance on one thousand dollars if you don't know. But first, babe, yeh got my husband on the phone. Did you did you hear what these two made me do?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You drunk a shoey disgusting right row shoe that's gross?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you still gonna welcome me with a big hug and kiss when I get home? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, because.
Speaker 2: I did I brush my teeth.
Speaker 1: I not my terrast she did.
Speaker 2: But you might need athlete, all right, babe, I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the abuse happening here. That was it, all right, It was all around. That was not on me.
Speaker 1: I took one or two in solidarity, So you.
Speaker 2: Did all right, babe. We're gonna let you go.
Speaker 11: Bye.
Speaker 2: Love, you have a good weekend. By the game on Sunday. Look, by the way, we're really excited to hang with everyone at David Buster's Immilpitas. Today is your last day to enter the win for the JV Show Big Game watch Party.
Speaker 1: How do you enter?
Speaker 2: You gotta go to the iHeartRadio app and add Wilthony for nine on your pre set as well as the JV Show podcast. Screenshot that and then send it to JB Morning Show on a very easy by the way easy, and then you're going to be picking at random our last two winners to day and it's going to be so much fun. The food there is so good, the biggest TV screen, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of giveaways too away as TV.
Speaker 2: That's just you know, one of the things we're given out there. So make sure that you do enter to win. I'm excited not so much for the actual game, you know, I don't want to give a part about football like that, but I am excited to see, like what celebrities show up. Taylor obviously who she who is she going to bring? Excited for the halftime show. I did see one report that a lot of the celebrities that are booking suites or just booking seats. The one thing that they are requesting is a view of Taylor Swift or of Donald Trump. But like faquest, well, they're requesting it, but they can't guarantee that that's gonna can be something that they fulfill because where those two are going.
Speaker 9: To be seated is like top secret, right, I don't think they tell you that, so they can't like help.
Speaker 2: You in that department. But that's the one thing people are asking, Wow, they want a view.
Speaker 3: Don't you want to view of the game? Watch the game, watch the halftime show? Don't you want to watch that? Instead of having like to look backwards and be like.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, there they are up there, I said, very tinly, let me get my binuculars. What that's very strange?
Speaker 3: They say, Taylor Swift's sweet is going to be These are like two million dollars in up these sweets, and I'm sure I'm.
Speaker 2: Assuming I just did another shoey burp? God?
Speaker 1: What did that one?
Speaker 3: Tastes like the gym from last weeks? Go back in podcast the show if you missed Selena and then me taking a shoe this morning?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: The sweets apparently have quite the spread that is very New Orleans themed.
Speaker 1: Of course, the super Bowl is in New Orleans, and the menu on here.
Speaker 3: I want to go over some of the menu items that these celebrities are going to have in their suites, because a lot of it sounds good.
Speaker 1: They're saying they're very upscale.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have sushi and sandwich platters and towering seafood dis blaze a lot of seafood in Louisiana.
Speaker 1: They say they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Have Tomahawks steaks emblazoned with the super Bowl logo on them. Okay, well that makes it taste better, but they say it's a great photo op and a delicious meal. Now they're gonna use a lot of local suppliers and ingredients, and they say there's gonna be five thousand alligator sausages served on on Sunday, sixty five hundred pounds of shrimp, twelve thousand oysters, and a lot of those little baguette things, the little dessert beignets and stuff like that. There's gonna be tons of those good I want to ask you, how do you feel about the alligator sausages, because those are going to be in all these celebrities.
Speaker 2: I would, uh, I would try it. You wouldn't even taste it.
Speaker 5: No, they're like in the swamp.
Speaker 3: What do you think it's in a regular sausage in the mud, it's a bunch of other parts.
Speaker 2: You eat what they do.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Okay, I try it.
Speaker 1: Then they're probably.
Speaker 2: Tastes like chicken.
Speaker 1: They're probably delicious. To be honest, it does sound weird.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have different poe boys with alligator sausage seafood nachos.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 5: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: I am touba. You don't want to be weird.
Speaker 3: You don't want to be the one that gets the bad batch of the seafood nachos because you're gonna miss a lot of.
Speaker 1: The game, a lot of the game.
Speaker 3: And then pinco coated butterfly lobster tail drizzled with lemon pepper sauces.
Speaker 5: Are you kitty?
Speaker 1: That sounds good? That sounds good?
Speaker 3: Nine hours smoked short ribs, some jumbalaya, some Cajun beef brisket sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Here for that. That stuff all sounds You would love to go to New Orleans just so I could eat all day, like to eat the food there Yeah, its like theol It seems like a good place to go on a food tour.
Speaker 1: Try a bunch of different places I've never been.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right now I'm starving and flettie and drunk from the shoet. This is just a really odd morning for me.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.